Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry its been so long that i've updated.. my bad <3  Holidays hit hard since its the first hoildays without my mom, and i totally had a road block with writing.  its a short but blah - chapter. Promise next ones will be better!  This adventure is always over =]

 

 

Kristen looked around the parking lot at all the MTV vans that were scattered around.  Kristen shook her hands, shaking out the nervous before answering her cell, rolling her eyes when she saw the caller I.D.

"Don't get your panties in a twist I just got out of my car."

"Thank Goddddd.  Wade was close to killing me because I was annoying him and ‘sentence me' to go be with Mike, Tiny and Killer.  Sentence me!?  What is this jail!?  Pa-lleeaaseee."

Kristen shifted her purse on one arm, the folder in the other and cradled her cell against her shoulder.

"Killer?  New guard or something?"

"No."  Brittney snickered, "It's a nickname I gave Joe.  There was a bug and he killed it, so I called him killer."

"And everyone says I'm the weird one..."  Kristen shook her head, laughing softly.  "Hey I'm just walking in.  See you in seconds."

Pulling the door open, she dropped her cell in her purse and walked over to where she saw Brittney and a couple of the bodyguards were standing.

"Man you really meant seconds."  Brittney joked.  Kristen nodded her head and placed her stuff on the table besides them.

"I'm so nervous.  This is like, my first event...What if something goes wrong?  What if it sucks?  It's all on me."

Brittney rolled her eyes, hopped onto the table and opened the folder that Kristen just sat down.  "Right, something goes wrong.  You stress to much."

"Lose any papers in there I'll kick your ass."

"Now that I'd like to see again."  Mike chuckled.  Brittney looked up from the folder in her hands.

"Again?"  Kristen and Brittney both said at the same time.

"The bubble popping incident."

"Oh my god."  Brittney groaned, slamming the folder shut.  "I hate that fucking popping sound."

Kristen smirked, grabbing her folder and holding it tight in her hand.  She turned and looked at Mike.  "Will you watch my purse please?  I need to get Mr. Wade Robson, Tim and Anthony to give me their autographs to finish my collection."  After getting a nod and a chuckle, she pushed through the door and walked into the arena.  She held the folder to her chest and looked around the whole set up.  Feeling the booming of the bass in her bones, she looked up on the stage to see the guys dancing to It's Gonna Be Me.  She walked past a couple of the MTV camera crew and up to Wade, who was watching them carefully.  Kristen stood by his side, smiling when she saw the smile form on JC's face when he realized she was there.

"Looks good."

Wade nodded, his eyes never leaving the stage.

"Dance Nazi, I got some shit you need to sign."  Wade looked down at her.  She pulled out a piece of paper and placing it on top of the folder.  She dropped it in his hands and handed him a pen.  "Oh please give me your autograph....you are like, my dance hero."

Wade rolled his eyes with a laugh and signed his name.  "Isn't this one of your favorite songs they sing?"

Kristen gasped, flinging her hand to her chest dramatically and looked at Wade.  "Oh my god, you remembered!"  Kristen grabbed the folder and paper out of his hands.  "My life is complete!"

"Your life is complete now, huh?" JC said, walking up to them and giving her a quick kiss.  "Cheating on me again, now are we?"

Kristen smiled and grabbed Wade's hand.  "You caught me, sweaty boy."

JC sighed; wiping his face off with a towel, "What am I going to do with you?"  JC swung the towel around his neck and grabbed the ends with it with his hands.  Wade pulled his hand out and put them in the air.  "I do not want to hear."

Kristen pinched Wade's cheek.  "Aww little Wady-poo has virgin ears."

Wade swatted her hand away and rubbed his cheek where he pinched him.  "Don't you need to get some other signatures?"

"Fun-ruiner.  Where are they?"  Wade pointed to the stage.  Kristen rubbed JC's arm.  "I'll be back.  Be good."

Kristen casually walked over the stage, looking at the set up.  Stepping over some wires, she made her way around to the back and saw the two people she needed.

"Mr. Tim Miller and Anthony not related to football player Matt Giordano; Giordano, please enlighten me with your John Hancock's so I can savor it forever."

"Are you going to say that every time?"  Anthony asked, taking the paper out of her hands and scribbling his name on it before handing it back to her.  Kristen smiled and handed the other paper to Tim.

"Of course; I just have to.  It just doesn't sound right if I don't."

"So you are going to savor this forever huh?"  Tim asked, reading over the paper she handed him before scribbling his name on the line.

"I like how Tom reads what he is about to sign, yet you," Kristen pointed to Anthony, "Just sign it without reading it."

"I know what it is, why waste time."  Anthony answered with a shrug.

"I could have made it up and write out how you said you would give me one milllllionn dollars."  Kristen laughed and took the paper away from Tom.  Kristen waved the paper in the air as she walked away from them.  "Thanks for the million dolla's Anthony boy!"

Kristen skipped out from behind the stage laughing.  A loud boom, followed by sparks startled her.  Kristen screamed, causing her to jumped and tossed her folder and papers in the air.  Everyone turned to look at her at burst out laughing at how frighten she was.  Joey and Lance leaned over, their hands above their knees as they erupted with laughter.

"Oh my god, please tell me that was on camera!"  Joey squeaked out and looked at the camera person next to him.  Joey laughed harder after the MTV person behind the camera nodded his head.

"That's not funny!"  Kristen exclaimed with her hand on her chest, breathing heavy.  "That scared the hell out of me!  Why didn't anyone send out a warning saying, ‘hey we are going to set off some fireworks don't worry!?"

Brittney sat down on the ground after losing the battle of being able to stand up from laughing so hard.  "You should have seen her face!"

Lance leaned his hand on Brittney's shoulder to keep his balance as he also was cracking up.  "Priceless!"

"I can't believe I missed it!"  Chris laughed.  "I'll so have to watch a replay of it!"

"Same here!"  Justin added.  He walked over and rubbed the top of Kristen's head.  With a huff, Kristen gathered up her folder and papers off the floor and stood up.

"That's what you get for joking about taking a million dollars from me." Anthony joked.  Kristen turned around and pointed a finger at him.

"Shut up."  Kristen narrowed her eyes, giving glances to every one around.  "Don't you all have some dancing and practice and crap to do?  Go monkeys go!"

Wade nodded his head while laughing.  He pointed to the stage.  "She's right.  Sooner this is done sooner you can be free."

The guys walked past her, chuckling the whole way while making their way to the stage.  Kristen turned her head sideways when JC went to kiss her, causing him to kiss her cheek.  JC laughed and kissed her cheek again; mumbling "I love you."

"Yeah yeahhhh; go dancing boy."  Kristen responded and stood between Wade and Brittney.

"And why didn't you warn me?"  Kristen bumped her hip into Brittney.  Brittney laughed.

"I so thought you knew."

"Mhm."  Kristen hummed.  "You might want to move that speaker over a little more Wade," Kristen pointed out, "Looked like Chris was about to hit it.  I think it's to close, we do not want any catastrophe."  Kristen linked her arm in Brittney and tugged her behind her as she walked out.  "I got an idea."

"Oh no you've been thinking?  Does your brain hurt?" Brittney asked, casting Kristen a look of being suspicious.  Kristen elbowed her in the side.

"Bitch...anyways you know how the guys have a Meet N' Greet?"

"Yeahhh...."  Brittney drawled out.  "And?"

"Hey Lonnie," Kristen called out, "Are they selling *NSYNC stuff here tonight?"

Lonnie nodded his head.  "Yeah, why?"

"Ohhh nothingggg."  Kristen and looked at Brittney with a smile.  "Are you thinking; what I'm thinking?"

A slow smile appeared on Brittney's face.  "Oh I think so...Let's do it!"

 

***

 

Kristen and Brittney looked at each other, both wearing an *NSYNC t-shirt and hat.  They both burst out into a fit of giggles.

"I can't believe we are doing this."  Kristen said as she finish writing ‘I Love *NSYNC' on Brittney's cheek.  "What do you want on your other cheek?"

"Uhh.." Brittney complemented.  "Just write I love Lance or something."

Kristen laughed while finishing writing ‘I Love Lance' on her other cheek with the eyeliner.  "Done."

Brittney looked in the mirror and laughed.  "I think we are done."  Brittney looked at Kristen in the mirror.  "Both have I love *NSYNC on one cheek, our boyfriends on the other, check...*NSYNC shirts...check...*NSYNC hats...check.  I think we're done with our lovely work."

Kristen glanced at the clock.  "Just in time; going to start in a couple of minutes."

Both walked out of the bathroom and made their way down the hallway.  Lonnie and Mike turned around.  Once seeing the girls, they both chuckled.

"So this is why you asked about selling *NSYNC stuff."  Lonnie said with a chuckle.

"Shhh." Brittney held a finger to her smiling lips.  "They don't know."

Mike shook his head and opened the door for them.

"You two..Seriously...hell I don't have anything to say."

Trace turned around the corner and bust out laughing when he saw them.

"No fucking way."

Mike nodded his head.  "Yes way Trace; they did."

"You two are fucking crazy you know that?"  Trace chuckled; shaking his head in disbelief.  "I mean really?  Whose idea was this?"  He asked.  Brittney pointed to Kristen.  Kristen smiled and bowed.

"I should have known."  Trace crossed his arms across his chest and shook his head.  "Do they know you're dressed like this?"

Kristen and Brittney smiled, causing the guards and Trace to laugh.

"And I repeat, you two are fucking crazy.  I am sooo standing in the back to watch this show."

Brittney grabbed Kristen's hand and pulled her into the room, both of them giggling.  Brittney pulled her down to the chair next to her and tugged her hat down farther down her head.

"I feel like the guys when they go out...ya' know, disguise?" Brittney mumbled into Kristen's ear.  Kristen nodded her head.  Taking off her hat, Kristen ran her fingers once again through her hair and shoved her hat back on.  Brittney turned around and watched Trace lean his back against the wall.  Brittney jerked her head towards the front when she heard the girls in the room squeal, meaning one thing; the guys where in the room.  The guys walked in, smiling and waving to their fans.  All the guys besides Chris; made their way behind the table.  Chris jumped off the scooter he was riding, letting it crash into the wall.

"Oh yeah, got to make a badass entrance!"  Chris said.

Brittney smacked her forehead and rolled her eyes.

"Badass...psh." Kristen snorted, "Badass my ass."  Kristen whispered to Brittney.

Chris made his way behind the table, smacking Justin across the back of his head and sat down between Lance and JC.

"Awww."  Some of the girls said from Chris smacking Justin.  Justin smiled and looked at Chris.

"You hear that meany?  They thought they wasn't nice!"

"Oh you big baby."  Chris teased.

 

Brittney pulled out her cell and started texting with Trace when they started the questioning part of the Meet ‘N Great.

They claim they are die-hard fans and know everything; yet still ask questions?  Hmm.. haha :)

Brittney hit send and set her cell on her lap.

Seriously; I know but oh well.  As Kristen would say, ‘Whatever floats their boat'.

Brittney elbows Kristen and showed her the text she received from Trace before responding.

Joey did not just say his favorite *NSYNC song was Giddy Up..what the hell?

Kristen read over what Brittney was typing and shook her head.

"You so know Giddy Up isn't about horse riding." Kristen whispered.  Brittney bit her lip, trying to hold back her laughter and quickly pulled up a new text box and typed what Kristen just said before Trace texted her back.  After a couple of seconds, they heard a snort and a stiffed back laugh.  The two turned around to see Trace's face scrunched up as he tried his best to hold back his laughter.  Kristen leaned back in her seat and pulled her cell phone out of her pocket.  Quickly she typed part of the song to Trace and sent it to him in a text.

"Gotta giddy up."  Kristen mumbled under her breath.  Brittney smacked Kristen's thigh and buried her face into her hands to muffle her laugh.  Kristen bit her bottom lip and looked up when she heard commotion and saw everyone getting up in a line.  Brittney ran over, grabbed Trace by the arm and dragged him to where Kristen was standing.  Trace tugged back, protesting but gave up once Brittney drugged her nails into his arm.

"Okay okay!"  Trace ripped his arm out of Brittney's grasped and rubbed the red area on his arm.  "How can your man like fucking you?"

Brittney smiled and blew on her nails as if they were a weapon and smoke was coming out of them.  "He loves it."

Trace gave her a strange look and looked around the room.  "And why are you making me stand in line with you?"  He asked, taking a step ahead of him when the line moved.

"Because you looked oh so lonely back there." Kristen replied, "and you wanted to see their reaction.  I'm going to tell Joey to write ‘Giddy Up' on my poster."

Trace and Brittney laughed while Kristen held out her poster, acting as if it was holy.

"And where on earth did you get that?"  Trace asked when Brittney held out hers.

"When we got out loovveelllyy outfits."  Brittney smiled.  Trace rocked back and forth on his feet, heel to toe, heel to toe, and shoved his hands in his back pockets.

"I can't believe you made me stand in this never ending line."  Trace groaned.  "And even that, the BACK of the line!"

Brittney smacked his arm.  "Baby; we're almost there."

Trace rolled his eyes from the looks Brittney and Kristen was exchanging each other when they noticed they were next in line.

"Why am I friends with you...Why.."  Trace grumbled under his breath.  Brittney elbowed Trace in his ribs, as he stood behind them and handed her poster to Justin.

"Hey."  Justin said, not looking up, sliding the CD he just signed it to JC who was sitting next to him and took the poster Brittney slid in front of him.

"Hi."  Brittney squeaked, trying her best to change her voice.  Kristen gave her a pathetic look and set her poster on the table.

"Can you write ‘A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3." Kristen said, quoting The Jackson 5 song, which her and Justin have claimed it was their song.  Justin rosed and eyebrow and slowly signed the poster in front of him.  His mind filling with the memories of how that song became his and Kristen's song.  His eyes slowly traveled up from the table, to the *NSYNC shirt she was wearing and stopped when he landed on her face, and noticed the *NSYNC hat on her head.

"Oh my god.." Justin mumbled under his breath.  He quickly looked to her left and saw Brittney in the same outfit.  Brittney flashed him a smile and waved.  JC finished signing the poster and looked over at Justin out of the corner of his eye.  Giving Justin an odd look after hearing his outburst, he watched as Justin's face started turning a shade of red and fighting off laughing.  JC looked up and dropped his jaw when he saw Brittney and Kristen.  JC closed his eyes and shook his head.

"You have got to be kidding me."  JC mumbled under his breath, smirking.

"They made me come."  Trace exclaimed.

Justin laughed.  "Sure they did Trace."

JC elbowed Chris beside him and motioned to look up.  Chris looked up after signing and laughed.

"You are shitting me."

Brittney stood in front of Chris and smiled.  She put her finger over his lips, hinting to keep silence and tilted her head to Lance.

"I want something good."  Kristen said softly towards JC.  JC sighed, smiling and shook his head.  He took one more glance up at her before looking back down at the poster and signing it.  Brittney had a smirk across her lips as she stood in front of Lance.  She slowly slid a small piece of paper under his hand.

"Uhh.." Lance drawled out.  Confused, he looked up and froze when he recognized who it was.

"B-Brittney?"  Lance asked; his voice dripping with confusion.

Brittney winked at him and smiled.  Lance sat back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest with an eyebrow raised.  "Brittney Christine Howard."

Joey looked up and chuckled when he saw what was going on.  "Nice dreads."  Joey said, amused.

"Thank you."

Lance jerked his head when he heard Kristen and bit his bottom lip.

"Let me guess."  Lance sat up and leaned his arms on the table, "This was her idea?"  Lance pointed at Kristen.  Kristen held her hands up in the air and smiled.

"Guilty as charged.  What you going to do...handcuff me?"  Kristen said, clicking her tongue and wiggling her eyebrows.  She held her arms out straight ahead of her and smiled.  "I won't go down easy.  Bring it big boy."

"Kristen Nichole Miller."  JC said sternly.  Kristen turned on her heels and flashed an innocent smile.

"I love you."  She said.

JC pushed back his chair and stood up.  "You two are something else."  He shook his head.

"Tell me about it."  Trace piped in.  "They made sure they were last in line so they don't cause a scene."

Brittney smiled and held out her poster after Joey signed it.  "Oh my god I'm soo going to frame this!"

"Oh dear god."  Lance groaned and sat back in his seat.

"Wait!"  Kristen shoved her poster in front of Lance.  "Sign it bitch.  I want something about handcuffs in my message."

"And you."  Kristen spoke when Lance was finished and slid her poster to Joey.  "I want something with Giddy Up."

"Sooo..about the handcuffs.." Joey said seductively and looked up at Kristen.

"Joey!"  JC exclaimed.  Kristen grabbed the poster and laughed.  Chris leaned over Lance's shoulder as Lance opened up the paper Brittney gave him.

"I love you?"  Chris looked up at Brittney than back at the paper in Lances hands'.  "That's all you wrote?  I was expecting some sexual line or some shit."

"I tried!"  Kristen exclaimed.  "I told her to but she wouldn't do it!"

Lance laughed and stuck the paper in his pocket.  "Love you too."

"You two are nut jobs."  Justin said, swinging his arms around Kristen and Britney's shoulders.  "And my momma is here to see this."

"Wait..what?"  Kristen said, not believing what came out of Justin's mouth.  Trace nodded his head while Justin continued.

"Yeah, my momma is here for the show tonight and you get to meet her.  She's already met Britt so she wont be surprised seeing her like this; but now I have proof that you are crazy.  She wouldn't believe me, but now; she has too."

Kristen elbowed Justin in the ribs and pushed his arm off her shoulder.

"Great.  Jusssttt great."

"Justin?"

Justin quickly turned on his heels and smiled brightly when he heard the comforting voice.  "Momma!"  He said excitedly.  Justin embraced his mom with a hug and kissed her cheek.  "You're here!"

Lynn smiled, hugging her son once again and gave him another kiss.  "Yes I am dear."   Lynn cooed.   Lynn rested her hands on his shoulders and held him out in arms length.  "Have you been sleeping well?  Eating?  You look like you've lost some weight.  You are doing alright?"

Justin rolled his eyes.  "Momma I'm fiinneee."

Chris pushed Justin off to the side.  "Move baby; I wanna see Momma Lynn."

Lynn laughed and exchanged kisses on the cheek and hugs with Chris and rubbed the top of his head.  "You doing fine yourself Christopher?"

"Yes Ma."  Chris nodded his head and stepped to the side as Lance took his turn with hugs and kisses.  Brittney tapped her foot and waited while Joey and JC took their turn.  After Joey gave Lynn a hug, Brittney pushed him to the side.  "Move over freak, my turn with Momma Lynn."

Lynn laughed when she saw Brittney's outfit and pulled her into a hug.  "I see they didn't drive you into insanity."

"That's because she was already insane before she met us."  Justin joked.

"Justin Randall Timberlake."  Lynn said sternly and shook her finger at Justin.  "That is not nice."

Justin's jaw dropped whiles the rest of the guys snickered.  Brittney smiled and wrapped her arm around Lynn.

"Lance treating you well?"

Brittney nodded and looked over at Lance.  "Yes Momma."

"Good."  Lynn nodded her head with a smile.  "I knew you two would get together, sooner or later.....Now, please tell me the guys didn't make you dress like that."

Brittney laughed.  "Nope.  We surprised them."

"We?"  Lynn questioned.

JC smiled, wrapping his arm around Kristen's waist and pulled her against his side.  "Momma Lynn, this is Kristen."

"Oh!"  Lynn exclaimed with a smile.  "You're the darling JC was been telling me all about!"  Lynn wrapped her arms around her for a hug.  "I'm so glad to meet you.  I was starting to think he made you up."

Kristen laughed.  "Nope, I'm real."

"You don't seem as mean as Justin has said."

"MA!"  Justin tossed his hands up in the air.  Kristen shot Justin a glare.  "She is!  She makes fun of me, she teases me, she is mean."  He whined.

"Oh like you don't do it to me!"  Kristen shot back.

"Justin Randall Timberlake, have you been mean to this lovely lady?"  Lynn asked, wrapping her arm around Kristen.

"Yes ma'am.  He has."

Lynn grabbed Justin by the ear.  "What have I told you about treating young ladies?"

"Ma!  Ma! Momma!"  Justin squealed in pain.  Everyone in the room laughed while Justin sqermed.  Lynn looked around at the rest of the guys.  "You havn't been mean to Brittney and Kristen now have you?"

The words "Yes they have" came out of Kristen and Brittney's mouth.  JC, Joey, Chris and Lance's jaws dropped and looked over at the two standing there smiling.

"Boys!  What have I told you in the past?"

Chris crossed his arms across his chest and pouted.  "They were mean to us too Momma!  They are no angels themselves!"

"Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick!"  Lynn pointed her finger at Chris.  "Don't make me wash your mouth out with soap...Now."  Lynn released Justin's ear and rubbed her hand over it.  "Let's go chit chat while the boys get ready for their show."  Lynn wrapped each arm around the girls shoulders and started walking towards the front of the room.  "We will see you guys later.  Love you all and good luck."

Kristen and Brittney both looked over their shoulders and blew their boyfriends a kiss.

"Now..tell me about yourself dear."  Lynn patted Kristen's side.  "While we wait for them crazy boys get all dolled up."

"Well it all started on August 21 when I was born."  Kristen joked while they made their way down the hallway.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance