"Oh my god!"  Kara squealed onto the phone.  Kristen laughed and looked in her blind spot before switching lanes.  "Are you serious!?"

"Yep."

"Oh my god, oh my god!"

"Oh my god is right, how did some of these people get their damn license!"  Kristen exclaimed as a red car cut her off.  "Get off the road asshole"

Kara laughed.  "Does JC know about your horrible road rage?"

"Yep."  Kristen laughed while nodding her head.

"And he still wants you to move in with him?"

"Yes moron how many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Once more..OH MY GOD!"

"You know, you are flipping out more than Brittney was when I told her."

"She didn't flip out?"  Kara questioned.

"Oh no." Kristen tapped her fingers along the rim of her steering wheel.  "She did.  She did only say "oh my god" once..unlike you, what going on for your fiftieth time?  I told her this morning at work all casually during our morning chat and she spat out her water and choked.  I thought I would have to do the Heimlich Maneuver or something."

"Blondie, you can't do the Heimlich Maneuver over choking water."  Kara laughed into the phone.  Kristen shrugged her shoulders while switching lanes.  "Eat that." Kristen mumbled under her breath.

"You just cut someone off didn't you?"

"Hey, they did it for me.  They asked for it!"

"Right." Kara laughed.  "So you are going to go surprise him at work?"

Kristen nodded her head.  "Yeah he and the guys are going to be there really late tonight so I thought I'd surprise him.  I haven't seen him all day."

"All day?  You are working in the same building how the hell did that work out?"

"I was in meetings all day idiot."

"Do any of the other guys know that you're coming?"

"Nope."

Kristen turned into the parking lot and smirked when she saw JC's car.  Pulling up to the empty parking spot next to his, she turned off her car and got out of her car.

"Oh my god! I forgot to tell you!"  Kara exclaimed.  Kristen opened the door and walked into the building.

"What?"  Kristen asked and walked into the elevator.

"Jackson is coming back next month!"

"Really?"  Kristen leaned her back against the wall; happy.  "How could you forget to tell me that he is coming back from Iraq?  What kind of sister are you?"

"Shut uppp.  Your whole moving in with JC threw me off.  Once he gets home we are taking a trip to Florida."

"Good!"  Kristen beamed.  "I can't wait to see you both, it has been to long."

"I know I know.  When we get all the info down and pat I'll let you know!"

"Yeah you better."  Kristen pushed herself off the elevator door when she heard the elevator dinging.

"Britt and I will take ya's to get sushi.."

"Okay first, EW, and two, ya's?  What the hell?  Now back to the first, EWW sushi makes me gag ‘member?!

Kristen laughed.  "You have never tried it moron no matter how hard Britt and I made you, and two.  Mock how I talk one more time I will tell the guys about the tutu incident."

"No!"  Kara laughed.  "If you do, I'll tell them about you using Bengay as deodorant."

Kristen laughed as she walked down the hallway.  "I wasn't paying attention fucker, who makes a Bengay stick look like a deodorant!  Hell I know I can't be the only one that did that."

"Oh my god!"  Kara laughed into the phone.  "I remember that phone call like it happened yesterday.  I nearly laughed for thirty minutes and nearly peed myself."

"Shut upppp."  Kristen groaned.  "You know I'm about to kick you off my cell list."

"Not my fault you do the blondest shit and you're not even a blonde."

"Note to self, never call you when I need an ego boost; anyways I'm right by the door so I'll call you later mk?"
"Uh huh."  Kara laughed.  "Peace fool; mad love."

"Mad love homeslice, peace."  Kristen laughed, tossing her cell into her purse.  Kristen smirk as she swung open the door.  "SURPISE!"

Kristen giggled by all the confuses faces on all the guys until it registered what was going on.  Joey stopped in-mid flicking a paper ball, obverses was supposed to hit Chris; both of them looking at the door.

"Munchkin!"  Justin exclaimed, flipping a switch on the soundboard and looked back at her.

"That's me."  Kristen dropped her purse on the table and gave all the guys a hug, saving JC last.  Kristen looked into the sound booth; saw Lance sitting on the stool, giving her a wave.  Kristen laughed; her and Lance giving each other an air hug.

"What about me?"  JC pouted.  Kristen leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"I was saving you for last."

Kristen quickly turned around when she saw a paper ball hit JC in the back of the head.

"Joey!"  JC turned in his chair.  "Knock it off or I'll come shove that ball up your ass."

"It was Chris!"  Joey pointed to Chris.  "I swear!"

"Lair!  It was Joey!" Chris exclaimed as he punched Joey in the arm.  "You liar!"

JC shook his head, turning his chair around back to the controls.  JC patted his leg and Kristen took a seat on his lap.

"This is a nice surprise."  JC said, kissing her cheek.

"Better be.  I dealt with some idiotic drivers to get here."

JC chuckled, patting her leg before flipping a switch.  "Okay start over Lance."

Justin slowly moved over and poked Kristen in the side.  Kristen stuck her tongue out at him and poked him back in the arm.  Justin stuck his tongue out also and poked her back.  The poking war continued until JC grabbed Kristen's arm, slightly annoyed, and pinned it to her leg.  Justin pointed at her, letting out a short laugh.  JC smacked Justin across the back of his head and switched a control on the board.  Kristen jerked her heard to look at Lance in the sound room when she heard his voice crack from trying to hold in his laughter while singing.  Kristen and Lance both looked at each other and gave up, both burst into a fight of giggles.

"Joey!  Chris!"  JC exclaimed when a paper ball landed on the control panel.  JC sighed, shaking his head and tossed the ball behind him.  "Seriously, you all are killing me."

"Sorry."  Kristen whispered once she came off her giggle high.  Justin leaned over and poked her side again, causing her to squirm and wiggle.  JC instantly grabbed her by her hips and tried to hold her still.  JC wrapped one of his arms around her waist, trying to keep her still as he used the other hand to flip a couple of switched, nodding to Lance to start where he left off.  Kristen looked at Justin and gave him an evil smile.  Justin raised a brow, slightly confused on the look until he saw her teasingly wiggle around on JC's lap.  Justin bit his lip when he saw JC's face, and fought his hardest on not to laugh.  JC's arms instantly wrapped around her middle tightly, trying to hold her still and leaned his forehead against her shoulder.  Kristen smirked when she heard him take a couple of deep breathes before lifting his head back up.

"You...are mean." JC whispered in her ear.  Kristen turned her head and gave him a big kiss on his cheek, pulling away slowly and flashed him a smile.  Justin let out a small laugh and leaned back in his seat.

"Sooo..this is how recording goes?"  Kristen asked, leaning back against JC.  JC nodded and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"That's right; you have never been in her before, only Britt."  Chris said.

Kristen nodded her head.  JC loosened up his grip around her.

"Want to push that button?"  JC asked, pointing to the yellow button.  Kristen looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

"You trust me to push a button?"

"I was just going to say that."  Joey said, laughing.  "You trust the biggest klutz ever, who somehow finds a way to break anything, to do something on the soundboard?"

"True."  JC chuckled, laid his hand on top of hers, and picked it up.  "We'll do it together."

"I feel the trust."  Kristen joked.  The guys chuckled as JC raised their hands and pushed the small yellow button.  JC pulled her hand back to his lips, giving it a small kiss before setting it back down on her lap.  Justin gagged, which ended up having JC smack him in the leg.

"I'm a hustla, I'm a I'm a hustla homie, yeah,
I'm a hustla, I'm a I'm a hustla homie, yeah."

Justin cocked a brow at Kristen when he heard her cell go off.  Joey and Chris froze from flicking the paper ball football they made and looked over at Kristen's purse before looking up at her.

"Kara."  JC said, unwrapping his arms from her so she could get up.  Kristen laughed while pulling her cell out of her purse.

"Inside joke."

"JC....that is sad that you know the ring tone for her friend."  Chris said matter-a-factly.  Kristen rolled her eyes and flipped open her cell phone.  Kristen held the cell against her ear and stopped in her steps when she heard Kara laughing hysterical in her ear.

"What the hell..."

"OH MY GOD are you by a computer!?!?"

"Um..." Kristen looked around.  "Why?"

"I have to show you something." Kara laughed harder.

"Whose laptop is this?"  Kristen asked Joey.

"Lance's."  Joey flicked the paper football between the field goals, made by Chris's fingers.  They both gave each other hand fives and went back to setting up for another round.  Kristen stood up and signaled to get Lance's attention.  Once she saw Lance looking at her she pointed to his laptop.  Getting a nod of approval, Kristen picked it up and walked towards the door.

"I'll be right back."  Kristen said, watching JC flip something on the soundboard.  JC nodded his head.  Kristen opened up the door and walked into the hallway.  After sitting down on the floor she set the laptop on her lap and leaned her back against the wall.

"Okay...why did I have to go on a computer?"

"Oh my god."  Kara spat out in between laughter.  "I decided to look up your lover boy and..oh god you have to see this, check your email."

Signing into her email, she checked her inbox and pulled out the email from Kara, who was still chuckling over the phone.  She laughed when she opened the attachment.  "Oh my god!"  Kristen exclaimed when she saw the cartoon picture of the guys, looking ridiculous as cartoons; especially Chris have been drawn as a pineapple.

"JC looks like a beaver!" Kara said.

"Lance has eyebrows like mine!...and why the fuck is Chris a pineapple?!"

Both girls continued giggling.  Kristen clicked on the other link to bring up another picture.

"What the hell!"  Kristen gasped when she saw the other picture, holding her hand over her mouth.

"You looking at the other cartoon picture?"

"Yes!"  Kristen spat out and laughed.  "Chris looks like a curial killer!"

"And Lance's face shape.."

"JOEY LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!"  Kristen wiped a tear that escaped from her eye and clicked the new picture.  "What the hell is JC doing?"

"Oh oh are you looking at the one with the guys in red and white?!"

Kristen she shook her head.  "Yeah.....he looks like he is trying to pull the angel look...with his hands upside down."

"Hahaha I know!  Chris looks like he is about to eat Joey and Joey just not having a clue what is going on around him."

"Josh looks good in red."  Kristen pointed out.

"I know.  Lucky bitch.  OH OH!"  Kara exclaimed.  "Oh my god!"  Kristen looked up at the corner of the screen when she heard an Instant Message ding.  "Click the link I sent you!"

Kristen clicked the link Kara sent her.  Kristen's mouth dropped, not expecting the picture she just got.  Kristen pressed her hand against her stomach as she burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"What the hell!"  Kristen barely spat out in between laughter.  "Most Wanted Terrorists!?...Bin Sync!?"

"That's Lance at the top!" Kara said, barely able to speak, as she was laughing so hard from the picture of the guys dressed up with togas on top of their heads; trying to pull off the eastern look.  Kristen wiped her eyes after both girls laughed for a good couple of minutes.

"Oh god."  Kristen said, barely audible.  Kristen cleared her throat.  "I'm putting that as my desktop when I get home!"

"Oh man I found some old-school shit!"

"What?"  Kristen questioned.

Kara giggled.  "I found this old-school video...Okay I sent it."

Kristen clicked on the E-mail she just received from Kara.  Kristen tilted her head slightly as the video became to play.  Kristen laughed.

"Oh..my god...where..where did you..?"

"I know!"  Kara burst aloud.  "JC and Justin on the Mickey Mouse Club!"

"Oh hi sweetie!" Kristen said when JC appeared on the screen.  Kristen and Kara continued laughing, watching Justin and JC dancing around the stage; singing "Cry for You."

"Look at that sweet camera shot with the fan all up in it!  Intern work!"

"Look at Justin!  He looks soo young!"

"Hell, look at Josh!"  Kara replied.  "Dude whoever is the black guy he can sing."

"Amen."  Kristen replied as she continued to watch the video.  "Hahaha oh my god that other guy looks like he is spanking the air!"

"Oh my god it does!"  Kara laughed.  "What outfits is that?!" Kara spat out.

"I know!"  Kristen moved the laptop to the floor in front of her and continued to laugh.  "It looks like...biblical characters!"  Kristen fell to her side, laughing harder after a dance move, or so it's called.  "W-w-what was that!  Retarded side humping gone wrong?!"

"I can't breathe!"  Kara choked out in between laughs.  Kristen rolled onto her back, clutching the cell to her ear as she continued laughing.  Not noticing the looks from the guys standing in the doorway, she laid her arm across her forehead and laughed even harder as Kara tried to sing along with the song.  Kristen opened her eyes to find the guys standing in the door way giving her crazy looks and chuckling at her.

"I think your girlfriend is dying."  Chris said.

Kristen pointed to Lance's laptop and took a deep breath.  "Oh my god that made my night."

Joey stepped over Kristen and picked up Lance's laptop.  Once his eyes looked at the screen he laughed.  "It's the video of JC and Justin singing from the Mickey Mouse Club."

JC and Justin both groaned.

"Where did you find that?"  Justin asked.  JC rubbed his forehead and looked down at Kristen, who was still lying on the floor.

"You're crying."  JC pointed out.

"I know!"  Kristen giggled and sat up.  Kristen wiped the last remaining tear off her face and leaned back against the wall.  She looked up at Justin and JC.  "Lady I will cry for you tonight..tonight yeahh."  Kristen sang part of the course, which leaded her, Chris, Lance and Joey into a fit of giggles.  Justin rolled his eyes, pushing himself off the doorframe and walked back into the room.  Chris and Joey followed Justin on his heels, commenting how young Justin looked in the video.

"Oh my god Kara thank you for showing those for me but I better go.  JC is giving me an eye.  I don't think he wanted me to see it."

"Tell him I say hi!"  Kara giggled.  "And that I'll cry for him."

Both girls broke into laughter.

"Oh my god I will.  When I show Brittney I'll call you so you can be on the phone!"

"Oh please!  I can't wait!  Later home dog!"

"Peace homie."  Kristen hung up her phone and slipped in her pocket.  Lance reached down and pulled her off the ground.  Kristen smiled when JC looked at her.

"So, where you trying out for a biblical charter or something?"

JC rolled his eyes.  "Oh hush."

Kristen giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.  JC snaked his arms around her waist loosely.

"Kara showed me some...very interesting pictures."

"Of?"  JC question.  "Us?"

Kristen nodded.  "Mhmm..like... Bin Sync the Most Wanted Terrorists?" Kristen giggled into his chest.  JC poked her in the side.

"Don't make fun of us."

Kristen looked up at JC and smiled when he slowly started to sway to the music, from what Lance just recorded, being played back behind them in the room.  Kristen laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes.  JC rested his chin on top of her head and hummed softly to the playback behind them.

"Hey; lovebirds."  Joey called out.

JC groaned and looked at Joey over his shoulder.

"What Joe?"

Joe walked up to them and bumped his hip against JC's hip.   "We're done.  Time to get the hell out of here."

Kristen hugged all the guys goodbye when they walked out of the room.  She walked back in, grabbed her purse and wrapped her arm around JC's waist as they started their way to the parking lot.  Kristen leaned her head against him after walking outside and feeling the warm Florida air hitting against her skin.  JC ran his hand up and down her arm.  "Where did you park?"

"Funny or not."  Kristen looked up at him.  "Right next to you."

Kristen grinned and poked JC's side when he yawned.  When they stopped beside her car, JC ran his hand from behind her to her hip while she stood in front of him, digging in her purse to find her keys.

"Hey hunny, the guys and I made plans to hit up a bar tomorrow night, Brittney is coming, are you?"

Kristen shrugged her shoulders.  "Sure."

"We are all meeting up at Justin's.  How about I just pick you up and we go to Justin's together?"

"I'm fine with that."

"Good...Let me know when you get home so I know you got home safe."

Kristen slightly tossed her keys in the air and caught them back in her hand.

"I will hunny.  Drive safe.  Love you."

JC stood a step closer to her, forcing her to lean against her car and kissed her tenderly.  They kissed once more before pulling away.  JC poked her nose softly with his index finger.

"You also drive safe missy.  Love you too.  Remember, call or text me when you get home."  He pressed another long and lingering kiss to her mouth.

"I wiilllll."  Kristen went on her tiptoes to give him one last kiss before getting into her car.

 

 

***

 

Kristen ran the hair straighter threw the last section in her hair.  Placing the straighter down on the counter, she turned it off and ran her fingers through her now freshly straighten hair.  Grabbing the small black and red cloth choker, made from a piece of a bandana that she and Brittney made years ago, she bent over and flipped her hair off her neck.  After clipping it and make sure it wouldn't fall off, she stood straight up and ran her fingers through her hair once more.  She picked up a q-tip and ran it over her eyeliner on her top lid to finish off the ‘smoky look'.

"KRISTEN!  JC IS HERE!"

"Commin!"  Kristen flicked the q-tip into the trashcan and did a last min check in the mirror.  She ran her hands down her black lacey cami top and ripped up jeans and spun on her heels out of her bathroom.  Slipping on her shoes, she patted her pockets to make sure she had everything.

"Cellphone...check..I.D..check...card...check...Keys..."  Kristen looked around on her dresser and grabbed her keys.  "I'll make Josh carry them."

"I feel like I'm at my ‘rents house getting ready for a date and that you're my dad, Tom."  Kristen said laughing while skipping down the stairs.  She walked over to Tom and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Have fun on your date night with Richard."  Kristen winked while rubbing the glossy mess that she left on his cheek off.  "See you later love."

"Bye doll, have fun yourself."

Kristen turned her attention to her wide-eye boyfriend.  Smirking; she gave him a quick kiss.  She grabbed his hand and started walking towards the front door.

"You...you straightened your hair."

"Uh huh.  Like?"

JC nodded his head as he held open the front door for her.  "It's sexy."

Kristen smiled as she walked past him, her fingers still laced with his.  JC released her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist.  His eyes slowly traveled down the length of her body then back up, his eyes meeting hers once more. 

"You look sexy over all."

"And you..."  Kristen smirked while her hands ran down his red button down shirt.  "Are a ball of sexy yourself."  She tugged on his jeans.  JC gave her a look while opening the passenger side door.

"A ball of sexy?"

"Shut up."  Kristen said, laughing while sliding into his car.  JC shook his head, chuckling softly to his self while he made his way to the driver side and got in.

"I don't think there is a style you don't look sexy in?"

"Huh?"  Kristen twisted her neck to look at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

JC started the car and backed out onto the road.  "You're style.  You are not set in stone in just one style.  Yesterday you were wearing just jeans and your Bears jersey, this afternoon at work you looked preppyish and tonight you got this punkish rockish look."  JC looked at her out of the corner of his eye.  "You have the ever changing style and it's hot.  Keeps me on the tip of my toes."

"I had a chick at the grocery store call me a whore."

He twisted his neck just enough to catch site of her for a quick moment.

"What?"

"Yep."  Kristen nodded her head and laugh.  "Tom and I were picking up a couple of things and we over heard the chick behind us call me one."

 "Sweetheart," JC said, "that's not possible.  You could never look whorish."

She found herself smiling.  "Thanks...and of course to you it wouldn't be whorish, it would be ‘sexy' and thinking you're getting some."

JC chuckled.  "It's the truth.  You're about as un-whorish as they can come.  You're beautiful, smart, confident...which might I add, is about the most attractive combination."

"Is that it?"

"Oh no... There's more.  Do you want me to continue?"  He shot her a sideways glance with a sexy grin as he continued to drive.  Kristen grinned back, turning in her seat to look at him.  She rested her elbow on the consol and put her chin on the palm of her hand.  She batted her eyelashes and looked at him.

"Go ahead."

JC laughed and turned his attention back to the road.  "Okay... let's see.  You laugh at my corny jokes, which you have the most amazing laugh ever.  It's contagious and sexy.  Your smile and laugh can light up a room.   You're laid back.  You don't get all stressed out about the little things....Well..most of the times.  You are comfortable in your skin; you speak your mind and don't let people walk over you, speaking what is on your mind which I swear one day that mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble."  He paused as he was paying more attention to the road.  Glancing in the rearview mirror, he switched lanes before he continued.

"And physically, you're everything a guy could ever want in a woman.  You're not a size zero, thank God.  You're what, size two?"

"Seven."  She corrected him.

"Whatever."  JC glanced at her quickly before glancing past her to go in front of the slow car.  "But really, physically...Like I don't even want to go there while I'm driving, I'll just get too distracted and I don't want to get in an accident."

Kristen studied him carefully, watching his eyes scan the road in front of him, his hands turning the wheel slightly as the got off the main road and started their way down the new street.

"You keep me grounded.  The guys even said you have brought out a part of me, which I have noticed also.  I got so wrapped up with the music and getting everything done I didn't unwind much really.  I was so serious about work, than you came and broke the mold.  You brought out the teenager in me."

Kristen laughed.  "The teenager in you?"

JC flashed a smile and took her hand in his. "Yep."  He kissed the back of her hand.

"Oh hush you goofed around before I came."

JC kissed her briefly before pulling up to the gate and pushing the code.

"I can't wait to see Brittney."  Kristen squealed.  JC laughed, waiting for the gate to open and to drive in.

"You're acting like you haven't seen her in forever."

"It seems like I haven't."

JC gave her a questioning look as he pulled up to Justin's house.  "You saw her yesterday."

"Yeahhh yesterday."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "I haven't seen her at all today.  And anyways; I barley saw her yesterday because she had her Doctor appointment and didn't come back afterwards because of her arm being sore."

JC laughed as he watched her pull out her cell phone, quickly type something and shove it back in her pocket.

"Oh babe can you carry my keys?"  Kristen placed her keys in his hand.

"Uh huh."  JC got out of his car and walked over to open her door.  "What was that all about with your phone?"

"Texting Brittney that we're here."  Kristen smiled and took his hand in hers.  JC shook his head and tugged her up the steps to the front door.

"You two are something else."

"We know."  Kristen leaned over and rang the doorbell.  She leaned her head against JC's shoulder as they waited for the door to open.  Being inpatient, Kristen raised her arm and rang the doorbell.  JC laughed when he saw her continuing to ring the doorbell.  Kristen dropped her hand to her side and grinned when she saw the door fly open.

"What the hell."  Justin asked.

"Took you long enough God."  Kristen said and walked into his house, "Seriously man, what if I was dying and you were my life line.  Do you really take that long to answer the door?"

Ignoring her, Justin shut the door once JC walked in.  Kristen dropped JC's hand and took off for the living room.  Justin and JC looked at each other before exchanging shrugs and walked towards the living room.

"Kristen!" Brittney squealed and stood up from the couch.

"Brittney!"  Kristen squealed and attacked her onto the couch.  Chris shifted over on the couch trying not to be hit.

"Oh my god you straightened your hair!  I love it!"

"Thanks....Oh crap."  Kristen sat up quickly.  "Did I hurt your ribs or shoulder or anything?"

Lance shook his head.  "Way to be worried about it now after tackling her to the couch."

"Shut uppp."  Kristen whined softly and looked back at Brittney.  Brittney laughed, shaking her head.

"Nope."

"You two are acting like you haven't seen each other in weeks.  I'm afraid to know how you act not seeing each other for a week."

"You don't want to know."  Lance commented as he stood up.  "I was here when they finally saw each other when the munchkin got back from Chicago.  You don't want to know."

"I wonder what it will be after not seeing me for two months."

Kristen jerked her body around when she heard his voice.  "Trace!?!?"

Trace smiled.  "The one and only."

Kristen got up, ran over to Trace, and engulfed him in a hug.  "Oh my god no one told me you were here!"

"Surprise?"  Trace replied laughing.

"You know, she has never gotten that excited to see me.  I think I'm beginning to see where I am on her list."

"You get it in the sack."  Justin joked.  Kristen smacked Justin on the arm.

"Justin are you picking on the munchkin again?"  Mike asked when he walked into the room.

"Yessss."  Kristen whined and walked over to Mike.  "He's being mean to me."

Mike laughed and turned Kristen towards the door.  "I'll whoop his white non-existing ass later.  Tony is in the car so let's get going kids."

Kristen stuck her tongue out at Justin as she grabbed JC's hand and started her way out of the house.

"Put that tongue back in your mouth!"  Justin yelled.  "Mike made of saved your ass now, but oohh he can't save you later!"

 

***

 

Kristen leaned back in the passenger seat, listening to the radio, while JC drove.

"Do you just want to spend the night hun?"  JC asked.  Kristen nodded her head and shifted around in the seat.

"I don't think I'm going to make it all the way to my place.  Yours is closer."  She closed her eyes and covered her mouth as she yawned.  JC reached over for her hand.

"You know I have no problem about that."

"I can't believe I lost the bet to Trace."  Kristen mumbled.  JC laughed and squeezed her hand.

"You were dumb enough to take that bet."

"Shut up.  I soo thought that chick was going to turn him down!"

"That's because he used Justin's named."

Kristen's jaw dropped.  "That's weasel!  That fucking weasel!  I'm going to kill him."

JC chuckled and pulled up to his gate.  Punching in the code, the gates opened and he drove in and up the driveway.

"We're home sweetheart."

"Carry me."  Kristen mumbled.

JC glanced at her before getting out of the car.  Walking over, he placed his keys on the roof of his car and opened the door.  Sliding one arm under her legs and on against her back, he pulled her out of the car and held her against him.  Using his hip to close the car door, he snatched the keys and walked inside the house.  After locking the door behind him and tossing his keys on the counter, he walked towards his room.

"I need clothes to barrow."  Kristen mumbled against his chest.  JC continued up the stairs.

"You don't need clothes."  JC smirked.  Kristen poked him in the side.  "I'm playing baby...well not really, but you can barrow mine."  JC set her on the bed and opened her dresser.  Grabbing a shirt and pair of basketball shorts and tossed them on the bed next to her.  "There you go."

Kristen stood up stretching and took off her clothes.  JC looked at her while he pulled his shirt off also.

"You're not wearing any underwear under my basketball shorts?"

Kristen kicked her jeans, top and thong over to the corner of his room.  "What?  You know I can't sleep in my underwear."

JC watched in awe while Kristen undid her bra under the shirt, pulled it out from the sleeve, and tossed it by her clothes.

"How the hell did you do that.."

"Magic."  Kristen replied crawled into his bed.  After discarding his jeans, leaving him in his boxers, JC climbed in the bed beside her.  Wrapping his arm around her, he pulled the bed sheet up over them.  JC tuck some of her hair behind her ear and leaned closer to her ear.  "I Love you."  He whispered before pressing his lips gently against her ear.  Kristen smiled and turned her neck to look at him.

"I love you too."

JC smiled back and kissed her briefly.  "Did I tell you how beautiful you look lately?"  He ran his finger through her hair.  "You do look amazing with straight hair...I do like it wavy better, just because it's your natural hair but damn.  Either way you look good."

"Don't get use to it."  She replied and leaned her forehead against his.  "Takes to damn long to straighten."

JC tilted his head up slightly and kissed her.  "I can't wait till you move in."

"Couple more days hunny.  Couple more days."  Kristen said, snuggling close to him.  JC smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Sweet dreams hun."

Kristen laid her head on top of his chest and took a slow breath, still smelling the faint smell of his cologne and smiled.  "Sweet dreams."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance