Author's Chapter Notes:
Merry Christmas Everyone<3

Kristen stretched her arms, letting out a small yawn until she hit the body next to her.  Her eyes shot open and looked to her side, seeing JC still fast asleep.  She looked down to find one of his arms draped across her stomach.  She smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek gently before carefully sliding out of the bed.  Slowly and quietly, she opened one of her dresser drawers, looking back at the bed a couple of times while pulling it out to make sure she didn't wake him.  Pulling out a pair of sweats and cami, she quickly put it on before making her way out of the bedroom.  Running her hand threw her hair; she made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Well good morning."

Kristen smiled, making her way over to Richard and giving him a hug.

"Mornin'.  Safe flight?"

Richard nodded before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Mhm.  Soo I see there is an extra car in our driveway...From what I was told by Tom, JC's?"

Kristen smiled brightly, pulling her coffee mug out of the cabinet.

"Welll...yes."

Richard clicked his tongue, setting his empty mug into the sink.

"Dirty little girl."

"Hey!"  Kristen turned on the balls of her feet and pointed a finger at him; laughing.  "Am not!"

"Riighhtt."  Richard dragged out, wiggling his eyebrows, leaning his back against the counter.  "That is what they all say."

"Bite me."

"I knew you were kinky.."  Richard gave her a wink before pushing himself off the counter.  "Tom wouldn't be to happy to know you were hitting on me."

"As if!"  Kristen laughed while pouring coffee in her mug.

"Right kinky-K, I'm going to go shower."

"Please do."

Kristen sighed, closing her eyes as she took a slow sip of her coffee.  Leaning her hip against the counter, she pounded in her mind on what to make.  Taking another sip, she placed her mug on the counter, she squatted down, and opened up the cabinet pulling out a pan, and stood up.  Kristen started humming while mixing the pancake batter in a bowl.

"Well well well..if it isn't Ms. Sassy."

Kristen turned her head to find Tom walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning to you too."  Kristen replied while she continued to mix the batter.

Tom eyed her before hopping up onto the counter and pouring himself coffee.

"So, I got an interesting text message last night."

"Oh?"  Kristen smirked.

"Mhm."  Tom nodded his head while he took a sip.  "Brittney texted me, telling me that you texted her and Kara saying that you and Jace are back together...than when I come home last night, I saw his car in our driveway, came in, did not see you two at all than noticed your bedroom closed."

Kristen quickly turned her head to hide her now redden face and tapped the wooden spoon against the side of the bowl as she started to tell him everything that happened last night.

"That is tooooo cute."  Tom gushed after she finished explaining everything to him.

"I know!" She squealed.  "God I sound like some little middle school girl....sick."

Tom laughed, swinging his leg side to side.

"I think it's adorable.  I'm so happy!  I knew it was going to happen sometime or later."

"Sure you did."  Kristen turned her back towards him and started to pour some of the batter onto the pan.  Kristen smiled when she felt the familiar strong arms wrapped around her waist and felt soft kisses trail along her shoulders.  She wiggled in his arms when the feeling the scuff on his face tickle her skin.

"Mornin'."  JC grumbled against her skin.

Kristen smiled, flipping the pancake over.

"Morning.  Sleep well?"

"Mhm.."  JC replied, burring his face in her hair and took a deep breath.  "Best sleep I've had for a while."

Kristen turned her head and kissed his cheek.

"Same here."

"Ahem."

JC froze, his eyes shooting open and stood straight up, looking over to see Tom sitting on the counter with a huge smirk on his face while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Oh..sorry man...I-I didn't see you."  JC stuttered.

"I'll remember that next time some crazy rumor starts about you."  Tom joked.

"Heh..Umm..about this.."

Tom held his hand up.

"I know everything.  Let me say how happy I am that you both are finally together.  Makes my job a lot easier.  They were starting to figure shit out and I couldn't keep covering your guys' asses much longer.  I don't have to see her mope around anymore."  Kristen rolled her eyes and huffed.  Tom took another sip of his coffee before setting it back down on the counter.  "You know its true doll....And anyways, perfect timing because of the whole MTV taping thing that is starting.  They would find it odd not "seeing your girlfriend" around and all that shit."

JC nodded, moving his hands up to Kristen's upper arms.

"I so didn't even think of that."

Tom chuckled, setting his mug into the sink and covered her mouth as he yawned.  JC turned his head back towards Kristen and smirked.

"You couldn't wait to tell people huh?"

Tom hopped down and patted JC's lower arm.

"She didn't even have to tell her, her face said it all.  She had that ‘I got laid' face."

"Hey!"  Kristen exclaimed and pointed the wooden spoon at Tom.  "Did not!"

Tom laughed and made his way out of the kitchen.

"Whatever you say doll; save me a pancake."

JC waited until Tom walked out of the room and leaned over to whisper in Kristen's ear.

"Uhh...Richard lives here also right?"

Kristen nodded, unsure on where this convo was heading.

"They...sleep in the same bed?"

Kristen nodded her head slowly, confused on where this was all going as she flipped over another pancake.

Kristen turned around when she heard the sink water running and burst out laughing with what she saw.  JC stood in front of the sink, scrubbing his entire lower arm were Tom's hand touched.  Kristen continued to laugh, flipping some pancakes onto the platter.

"Homophobic are we?"

"I dunno where his hand has been and nor do I want to know."

JC chuckled along with Kristen and rubbed her arms when he walked up behind her after washing and drying off his arm.

"So you're making breakfast hmm?"

Kristen nodded as she piled a couple on the platter.  She gently stuck her butt out, butting him to move back, smirked, and walked over to the kitchen table to set it down.  JC stood there, watching her as she walked back and set plates on the table.

"Coffee; Orange Juice; Apple Juice; or Fruit Punch?"

JC stiffed a yawn while making his way to the table.

"Coffee please darling."

Kristen nodded, pouring him a cup of coffee and adding the sugar and cream and placed it on the table in front of him.

"You remember how I like my coffee."

She kissed his forehead.

"Well yeah...same way I drink mine.  And I know you don't like black coffee.....cuz you're raciest."  She joked.

JC's shook his head laughing and swatted her leg.  Kristen giggled.

"Oh have I missed your humor."

She smiled and walked back over to the counter and grabbed her cup of coffee.  Humming, she walked back and sat down in the chair next to him, having one leg bent up and leaning it against the table.  JC rubbed his hand up and down her leg as he took a bite of his now covered in butter and syrup pancake.

"Mmm.." JC moaned while chewing.  "I knew I was with you for a reason."

Kristen raised a brown at him, looking at him over the rim of her coffee as she took a sip.

"Excuse me?"

"What kind is this...cinnamon?"  JC smirked.

"Excuse me?"  Kristen repeated herself.  JC chuckled softly and kissed her.

"I'm playing.  There are many reasons why I'm with you....and you being able to cook is one of them."

"Nice cover up."  Kristen joked, dropping a pancake on her plate; she spread butter and syrup before cutting it into small pieces.

"Are you cutting it up for three year olds or something?"  JC teased.

"Oh bite me."

"Where?"

Kristen rolled her eyes ignoring the snickering coming from beside her as she continued to eat her pancakes.  She continued to finish her pancakes twisting her body every time he poked her in the side.

"Oh come on you can't keep ignoring me."

Kristen smile as she stood up and walked towards the sink the put her plate and silverware in.

"Watch me."

JC swiftly moved out of his seat, his hands landing on her waist and turned her around to face her.  Kristen crossed her arms over her chest fighting with every might not to smile.

"You know you want to smile." JC teased.  He took a step closer to her.  Kristen leaned her back against the counter behind her and continued to look at him.  Kristen bit down on her bottom lip, fighting back the laughter while JC started making goofy faces.  Kristen pushed him against the chest and started laughing.  JC laughed and leaned his forehead against hers.

"You're a dork."

JC kissed her forehead and pulled away to look down at her.

"And.." He poked the tip of her nose with his finger.  "You love this dork."

"Sometimes I beg to differ."

JC gasped a look of hurt on his face.  Kristen smiled and leaned on her tiptoes and kissed him.  JC smiled, his lips still touching hers and kissed her again.

"Man...I've missed kissing you."

Kristen smiled and wrapped her arms loosely around his waist.

"I've missed kissing you also."

JC smiled back and placed his hands on the counter on either side of her.

"Really now?"

Kristen nodded, licking her lips while she played with the back of his shirt.  JC cocked his head to the side and grinned.

"Well..Maybe we should work on the lost time we had."

He leaned forward, so their foreheads were touching.  Her arms made their way around his neck and she sighed.

"Maybe we should."

JC grinned, pressed his lips against hers and sighed when he felt her fingers started playing with the hair on the back of his head.  He picked her up, placing her on her sink counter as he deepened the kiss.  Her arms tightened around his neck, her legs encircling his waist to bring him closer, ankles locking behind him. She turned her head to the side, parting her lips slightly when his tongue traced her bottom lip, granting him more access.  JC moaned quietly when he felt her hands making there way under his shirt.  They pulled back long enough for her to remove it before locking lips again.  Slowly, her hands trailing down his stomach to his pants. She unbuttoned than unzipped his pants, using her legs to push them down.  JC stepped out of pants and took a step back, standing in front of her in just his boxers.  Kristen grinned, sucking her bottom lip between her teeth.  JC leaned his hands back on the counter on either side of her, looking down at her.

"What are you grinning about?"

Kristen kissed him quickly before hopping off the counter and started walking out of the kitchen.

"Time for me to get ready for work and for you to hurry home, shower and change clothes before you have to get to the studio.

JC jaw dropped, turning on his heels and looked dead on at her.

"You got me all worked up just to do that?"

Kristen looked over her shoulder and smiled at him.  JC quickly grabbed his pants and shirt and chased after her.

"Yeah well wait till I get you."

Kristen squealed, running up the stairs with JC hot on her trail.  Tom and Richard froze in the living room, watching them laughing and Kristen squealing while they ran into her bedroom.  Tom and Richard both looked at each other before bursting out in laughter at the two.  JC grabbed Kristen around the waist and tackled her to the bed.  Both laughing, JC pinned her to the bed and started tickling her sides.  Kristen tried her best trying to wiggle away from him as they both laughed.  JC growled deeply as he continued to tickle her sides.  He laughed along with her as she tried to squirm her way out of his grasp.

"That is called being a tease, woman!"

She kept wiggling while laughing hysterically, eventually knocking him over to her side.  She laid still, still breathing heavily, as she tried to catch her breath.  JC laughed as they both wiped the tears that managed to make their way out of their eyes.

"You are not allowed to that.  You know that tickling is against the law."

JC smirked and poked her side.

"And being a complete tease to your boyfriend is against the law also."

"I would like to see that in writing."

JC poked her side again.

"And I would like to see that tickling is against the law in writing also."

Kristen giggled while JC rolled on top of her, placing his hands on either side of her.  JC cocked and eyebrow while looking down at her.

"You're so mean, leaving me all lonely.."

"Show me the meaning of being lonely...Is this the feeling I need to walk withhh."

JC jaw dropped, casting a look down at her after hearing her singing a Backstreet Boys song.  Kristen burst into a fit of giggles, JC not budging.

"You did not just sing a Backstreet Boys song."

Kristen smirked, rising her arms up and over her head, pressing her palms against the headboard.

"Backstreets back, alright!"

JC jaw still hanging open, she pushed himself off the bed and pulled on his jeans and shirt, still looking at her with disbelief.  Kristen grinned, pushing herself up on her elbows.

"I love you...I'm the biggest fan of your liifeee."  Kristen sang.

JC shook his head, grinning from ear to ear as he buttoned up his jean pants.

"Wait till I tell the guys..tisk tisk."

Kristen smiled, pushing herself off the bed and stood up.

"Well you better hurry so you can shower and change clothes so you're not walking a walk of shame at the office today."
"Now, there is nothing to be shame about that."  JC smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ugh."  Kristen gently pushed his shoulders and walked out of her room.  She reached out behind her when she heard him following him, lacing her fingers with his.

"Want me to pick you up and take you to work?"

Kristen smiled, reaching back with her other hand to hold his hand with both of hers while walking towards the front door.

"Sure."

"Good."

"Good?  What if I said no?"

JC laughed and tugged on her arm gently.

"Come over anyways and put you in my car."

Kristen opened the door and watched JC slip his shoes on his feet.

"Just come over when you're done.  I should be just about ready by than."

"Will do."  JC replied, pulling her in for a goodbye kiss.  "See you soon baby."

Kristen quickly kissed him.

"Love you."

JC looked over his shoulder as he skipped down the steps.

"Love you too sweetie."

Kristen smiled, leaning against the doorframe as she watched him climb into his car.  Tilting her head to touch the wood frame, she waved back as she watched him drive out of sight.  Walking back inside the house, Kristen closed the door and leaned her back against it, not wiping the huge smile across her face.

"Brittney, Kara and the guys are going to have a filed day with this..."

 

 

***

 

Kristen tapped her pencil against the side of her desk, reading the stack of papers in her hands.  Hearing her door open, she looked up to find Chris standing there with a huge smile spread across his lips with camera people behind him.

"And here is our lovely and one of our favorite people ever, Kristen.  She helps with planning the events, like the sick performance we have at the end of the week.  Say hi Kristen!"

Kristen set the papers on her desk and waved.  Chris at down on her desk and grabbed one of the picture frames.

"Now this beautiful picture is of her favorite people ever, all of us in the group, which we gave her as a welcoming gift."

"Oh yeah, best gift I have ever gotten."  Kristen said sarcastically.

"I don't like the tone in your voice young lady."

"Yeah and I don't like your ass on my desk."

Both of them laughed as Kristen tried her best to push him off her desk.

"Go annoy Brittney I got last minute stuff to go over for your performance."

"Already did.  Brittney sent me here."

"Tell her I'm going to kill her later."

Chris laughed and gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

"Yes munchkin; I will spread the word."

Kristen wiped off the slobber that he left on her cheek.  Chris smirked.

"You know you like my slobber than JC's."

"Oh yeah baby you know it.  I'll drop JC like a hat just to get with you for that slobber of yours."

"Oh ohhh."  Chris leaned over her and grabbed something off her shelf and turned to look at the camera.  "So as you all know, football season is just starting and I love the Pittsburgh Stealers, and this...lady here somehow does not."  Kristen rolled her eyes seeing Chris holding a Chicago Bears hat in his hand, showing off to the camera person.  "She is a Chicago Bears fan.  We don't get along during football season."

"If you ruin that hat I'll ruin every Steelers item you own."

Chris smirked, acting as if he was going to drop it in the garbage than turned around and placed it back on the shelf behind them.

"Can't you see were her top proprieties are?  How mean."

"How you go to Johnny's office next?"

"Ohhh!"  Chris pushed himself off her desk.  "I haven't!  Thanks for the idea!"

Kristen nodded her head.  She went back to her papers and started back where she left off.  Running her tongue along her bottom lip, she continued to read over the text in front of her.

"Blah blah blahhh."  Kristen whispered aloud, flipping to another page. 

"That looks right."  She mumbled to herself.  She set her elbow on her desk and rested her chin on her palm of her hand.  Her lips moved slowly, mouthing every word that her eyes fell a pond.  She flipped the paper over, glancing at the clock quickly before continuing reading.  She held up a finger when she heard her office door opened.  She started to chew the top of the pen cap before scribbling her name on the dotted line at the bottom and tossing the papers on her desk.

"Seriously, does my office look like a hangout?"  Kristen asked when she saw Justin and Joey sitting in the chairs in front of her.  Justin and Joey shared a glace at each other and smiled widely.  They both nodded their head.

"Yep...Especially when we hear that you and sleepy are back together."

Kristen spun her chair to the side and flipped open her laptop, knowing exactly where this was going.

"Don't you guys have someone else to annoy?"

"We did annoy Wade, but he kicked us out so we decided to visit Brittney, but Lance took her to the Doctors for a check up sooo..."  Joey smiled.

"Oh so I'm last on the list?"

"We love our munchkin."  Justin responded, leaning over and pulling out the papers that she was just reading.  "What's this?"

"Paperwork for the event at the end of the week Mr. Nosy and put them back on my desk.  I don't want your nasty grimy hands all over it."

"Grimy hands!?  You hear that Joe?  She said my hands were grimy and nasty!"

Kristen's eyes traveled back to the laptop screen.  Chuckling over Justin's outburst, she continued to look over what she had on her screen, the Victoria Secret website.

"Soo what you looking at?"

Kristen's head shot up and looked at Justin and Joey.

"Nothing important."  She quickly clicked the minimize button.

Joey quickly jumped up, hurried over to the other side of the desk.  His hands went on her chair and pushed her away.  Joey grinned and looked over his shoulder at Kristen.

"Hey curly, it seems like munchkin was on the Victoria Secret website."

Justin leaned over her desk and looked at the laptop screen.  Seeing that what Joey said was true, Justin looked over at Kristen and smiled.

"Getting something nice for Jacey hmm?"

"No."  Kristen quickly responded.

"Lair!"  Justin and Joey exclaimed.  Justin hopped up onto her desk and watched Joey click around on the website.

"And what where you looking for?"  Joey paused, checking out the chick on the computer.  "Clothes...RIGHT."

"They do sell clothes morons."

"Uh huh."  Justin said, not believing her.  Kristen swatted Joey's hands away from her laptop and clicked the clothing section.

"See!"  Kristen outstretched her arm.  "I told you they sell clothes."

"Dude..did you know that?"  Justin asked Joey.  Joey shook his head.

"No man."

Joey clicked around on the website some more.

"Anyways munchkin, if you were looking at clothes you would have been at that section of the website."

"I just got on it!"  She exclaimed.

Justin and Joey snickered.

"Liar...Ohh Joey lets look at that one!"

Kristen sighed and leaned back in her chair.  Joey titled his head slightly to the side.

"Ohh nice one Just.  I think Jace would like this one."

Kristen crossed her arms and huffed while the two continued their quest.

"I think you should get black."  Justin said.  "Black is sexy."

"And you look good in black."  Joey added.  Justin nodded his head in agreement and pointed at the screen.  "Ohh I think we have a winner!"

"You know...I really did come on this site just to look at the underwear, not all this."  Kristen pushed her head between the two to see the screen.

"Yeah well, you'll thank us later."

"You mean JC will thank you later."  Kristen responded.

Justin smirked.  "Both."

"Hmm.." Kristen hummed, studying what was on the screen.  "Why not."

"Yes!"  Joey and Justin exclaimed and hand five each other.

"You two are acting like I'm getting it for you."

"Well....if you need an opinion before you show JC."  Joey nudged her shoulder.  "You got my number."

"Right...I'll keep that in mind."  She said sarcastically and smacked Joey's hand away from her laptop.

"Sweet."

Kristen rolled her eyes and reached for her cell when it started to ring.

"Hey baby."

"Hey baby."  Justin mocked her.  She reached over and smacked his arm.

"What was that?"  JC asked over the phone.

Kristen sat back in her chair.  "I got to two annoying pests in my office."

"Joey and Justin?"

"Mhmm.."

JC sighed.  "Tell them to come back, they are needed."

"Just, Joe," Kristen covered the mouthpiece of her cell.  "JC said to head back down because you are needed."

"Suurreee he did."  Joey responded, sitting on the arm rest of her chair.  She held out her phone and pushed a button.

"Hunny they don't believe me, you're on speaker phone."

"Guys leave her alone and come back down before Johnny kicks your asses."

"Mannn."  Justin whined, sliding off Kristen's desk.  Kristen turned off the speakerphone and placed it back to her ear.

"Thank you."

"Welcome.  How has your day been?"

"Stressful."  Kristen sighed.

Kristen smacked Justin's arm and flicked him off after hearing Justin whisper, "Talk to me daddy."

"Hold on...You two get out and go to work."

Kristen watched the two walk out of her office before she started talking.

"Okay they are gone."

"Work that bad huh?"

"Oh god."  Kristen groaned.  She ran her hand down her face.  "You have no idea Josh, no idea....well okay maybe you do but..gahhh.  I just finished going over like a fifty page contact shit; than Chris came in here with the cameras than Justin and Joey think my office is a hangout and came barging in than looked for a sexy outfit for you on Victoria Secret than you kicked them out."

"Hold up...Victoria Secret hmmm?"

"Keep the pants on big boy."  She teased.

"Come onnnn."  JC whined.

"Anyways, how has your day been?"

"Right change the subject...we'll go back to that don't worry...but always its been alright.  We got another track down but you will probably get out of work before we are done so just come down here when you get out."

"Maybe I'll work on some extra stuff since you will be working late."

"Whaaattt?  You rather do that than hang with meee?"

"You'll be working."  She reminded him.

"Not the whole time."

"I'm just teasing, goshhh."

"You're mean...very mean."

Kristen picked up a pen off her desk and started to play with it in-between her fingers.

"Seriously, I might do a little extra work than head down."

"Fine."  He sighed into the phone.

"Oh don't be a baby.  We still on tonight?"

"Mmhm....Seriously you two did you have to barge in here like animals my god....Sorry hun."

Kristen laughed and started to doodle on the pad of paper in front of her.

"Justin and Joey are there now?"

"What gave you that idea?"  He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Wild guess."  She shrugged her shoulders and continued with the doodling.

"So what do you want to do tonight?"

Kristen shrugged, sitting back in her chair and rolled her shoulders to loosen the tight muscles.

"Something calm, casual, relaxing...ya know what I'm trying to say?"

"Uh huh...God hold on."  JC groaned into the phone.  JC leaned over the couch and smacked Joey and Justin both on the back of the heads after seeing the inappropriate sexual jesters they were making with their hands.  "Sorry, the two were being immature again."

"What's new?...Anyways babe I should go back to work so I can get this finish."

"I should go back also...See you later sweetheart.  I love you."

"Love you too."

Flipping her cell closed, she set it back on her desk and sighed.

 

***

 

Kristen rested her arms onto the railing in front of her and looked over the lake.  Her eyes traveled from the small waves she could make out in the dark in the water, seeing a mother duck swim by with her babies following close behind.  Kristen smiled and looked up and looked at the continuing boardwalk that went around and over the lake.  She watched couples walk hand in hand, seeing love just ooze out of them; couple of small children running in front of their parents, their laughter filling the air.  Kristen smiled bigger when she felt JC wrap his arms around her from behind and leans against her.  JC kissed her cheek before resting his chin on her shoulder.  His eyes looked around to check out the rest of the scenery.  Kristen tried to control her smile the instant his body touched hers.  She took a breath, enjoying the smell of his cologne that she loved.  She loved the way he smelled, they way she felt comfortable in his arms, everything.  She sighed, enjoying every moment.  If someone told her a year ago that, she would meet the man of her dreams, she would have told him to dream on, hell if someone told her it would have been none other than JC Chasez she would have told them to lay off the drugs they were on.  She pinched her arm to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"Why did you just pinch yourself?"

Kristen looked up from her arm where a small pink mark was starting to form.

"Making sure this isn't a dream."

JC smiled and softly laughed while pressing his lips against her cheeks.

"You and me both hunny...You and me both...If this is a dream; I never want to wake up."

"You know."  Kristen looked forward at the lights along the boardwalk.  "If someone told me that a year ago I'd be falling in love I would have told him to lay off the drugs they were on."  JC laughed softly, nodding his head and rubbed her cheek against hers.  "Seriously, I thought I would never love again, than I met you and you changed everything."

JC raised his arms and ran his hands down her arms until they ran over her fingers, lacing his with hers.  He picked up her hands and turned her around so she was facing him and kissed her.

"And you say I'm the romantic one?"  JC smiled, running his thumbs over her fingers.  Kristen nodded her head and stepped to her side, pulling him slightly to start their walk again.  JC dropped her hand and wrapped his arm around her to pull her closer.

"The scenery is just...so breath taking."  She slid her arm around his waist and stuck her hand in his back pocket.  JC kissed the top of her head as they continued walking.

"Just like you."

Kristen sucked in her bottom lip between her teeth to try to keep her smile.

"You can stop sucking up, you already got some last night."

JC laughed.  He slid his finger under her shirt and rubbed the small part of her skin softly.

"So how did you get away from the cameras?"

"It isn't a twenty-four hour thing hunny."  JC replied laughing.  "All it is about is showing how we make a CD, all the works and that, and how we get ready before a performance...So our fans what we do."  JC took a step closer to Kristen to move out of the running child's way.  "The one we have in a couple of days." He finished.

"Ohhh..."  She drawled out.

"Mhm."  JC nodded.  "Not that all amazing."

"To your fans it will be."

"Yeah well...that's all that matters."

"Well duuhhh."  Kristen gently tugged on his back pocket to turn.  Giving her a look, he turned with her and started walking down the path that was in front of him.

"So when am I going to see this Victoria Secret outfit?"

"Oh dear god."  Kristen groaned and looked up at him.  "Wipe that goofy smile off your face."

"Come onnnn."  JC whined, looping his thumb in her belt loop.  "Joey and Justin saw it!"

"They were looking and picking one out for me after I said no."

"See now, that is supposed to be my job."

"All this over me looking at underwear."  She mumbled.

"What?"

"Nooothing."

"Lair."  JC poked her side.  "You said something about underwear."

"Of course you hear that part."

"Hey!"  JC laughed.  "And anyways, that's my job to."

"Why do I have a feeling that anything having to do with my undergarments is your job?"

JC smiled and pulled his keys out of his pocket when they walked up to his car.  "Because that is in the boyfriend title."

"I liked to see that in writing also."

JC laughed and opened up her car door, closing it as soon as she got in and walked over to his side and got in. He put his keys into the ignition and started the car.  Reaching over, he took her hand in his as he backed out and drove out of the parking lot.  He watched her out of the corner of his eye as she started rapping along to "Ice Ice Baby" being played on the radio.

Ice ice baby

Ice ice baby

All right stop collaborate and listen

Ice is back with my brand new invention

Something grabs a hold of me tightly

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Will it ever stop yo I don't know

Turn off the lights and I'll glow

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal

Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Dance go rush to the speaker that booms

I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Deadly when I play a dope melody

Anything less than the best is a felony

Love it or leave it you better gain weight

You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play

If there was a problem yo I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice ice baby, Ice ice baby, Ice ice baby, Ice ice baby

 

JC leaned her forehead against the steeling wheel while being stopped at a red light and continued laughing.

"I can not believe you know that song word for word."  JC choked out.

"Whhhaaattt?"  Kristen turned her head and looked at him.  "You are just jealous."

"Uh huh."

"You are."  She smiled and looked back out the window.  "You know what I was thinking?"

JC glanced at her before switching lanes.  "Hmm?"

"I've been thinking and..."  Kristen gave him a look when she saw the smirk that was on his face.  "Don't you dare say it....ANYWAYS; I think..maybe how everything came down during the tour."  JC sighed and opened his mouth to say something but Kristen stopped him.  "No no listen, I think maybe how it all came crashing down and everything was because we started our relationship on tour, nothing normal.  We didn't really get to have a lot of alone time together and when we did either one of us or both of us were dead tired.  We were either on the bus, sleeping, you doing interviews or shows, we really didn't have any us time, ya know?  I know Lance and Brittney did fine, but it wasn't us.  Maybe if we started dating like before the tour it might have been different, but who knows."

"Yeah."  He nodded his head.  "Maybe your right...but all that matters now is I got you, and I'm never letting you go again."  JC brought her hand up and kissed her hand.  "I love you."

"I love you too."

JC drove up the driveway and placed her hand back on her leg.  JC, keeping his car running, got out of the car and walked over to the over side, opened her door, and closed it behind her.  She reached for his hand and walks up the steps to her front door.

"Thank you for tonight."

"No, thank you for coming out with me."

Kristen turned around once she got to the front door.  Looping her fingers in his belt loops, she pulled him against her and kissed him deeply.  JC tilted his head and raised his hand, setting it against her cheek while his tongue danced with hers.  Kristen sucked on his bottom lip and leaned back against the door.  Sighing, JC rested his forehead against hers, his breath ragged.

"Move in with me."  He whispered.  Kristen opened her eyes to find his blue ones staring into her hazel ones.
"Uh wh-what?"  She stuttered.

"Move in with me."

Kristen stared at him for a moment before she smiled.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

Kristen nodded her head, her smile never leaving her lips. "Okay."

JC smiled and kissed her.  "Okay."  He kissed her again.  "Okay."  Kristen laughed as he kissed her again.  "We're going to live together."  Kristen raised her hands up and moved them to his arms.  "Uh huh, now you better get going before I drag you inside and your car dies or someone steals it."

JC laughed and kissed her again.  "Okay...I'll see you at the office tomorrow."

"I love you."

JC smiled and placed his lips against hers once more.

"I love you too."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance