Brittney sighed as relief while dropping her keys and purse on the table.  She loved her job, but nothing was better than comfort of your own place.  Turning around the corner she saw Kristen laid out across the couch watching the TV.  As she approached the room, she shook her head as she saw the usual channel on the TV, whenever Kristen gets a hold of the remote.

“What do you want to do for dinner?” Brittney asked while plopping on the couch.

Brittney rolled her eyes as she never got a response; she reached over, grabbed a pillow and threw it at her.  Kristen startled and sat up looking at her.

“Oh your home.”

“Uh yeah, I’ve been home for like 10 mins.  Maayybbee if you weren’t so stuck in the tv you’ve seen me.  Man someone could of broken into the house, and you wouldn’t of known having your eyes stuck on ESPN.”

“I would of known if someone broke in idiioottt…and anyways, you know how I am with my sports.  The ESPN channel is like my bible.”

Brittney laughed while putting her feet up on the table. “O I know..OOO trust me I know…anyways what do you want to do for dinner?”

Kristen relaxed back on the couch and shrugged.  Brittney looked around the place.  It has changed since Kristen moved in 3 weeks ago, which she has to say, one of the best decisions she has made, there is no way she would of left Kristen to stay living in her own place when she knew she needed her more than anything. It still amazed on how much stuff Kristen has gone though the past couple of years, and all the changes that she has gone threw.  She turned her head back to Kristen and looked at her for a min than smiled.

”How about pizza?”

Kristen stretched her hands over her head, than smacked Brittney’s leg and smiled. “Sounds fine to me.”

“Hit me again and I’ll kick you.”

“Ooo I’m sooo scared Brittney.”

Brittney got up and walked to the kitchen to order pizza.  After ordering the food, she walked back out and saw that Kristen hasn’t even moved from the spot she was in before.  Sitting back down where she was before, she put her feet back up on the table.

“Hey I got a question for you.”

Kristen flopped over onto her stomach to look at her, “Alright shoot.”

Brittney sat there and explained everything to her; the whole summer tour with NSYNC, what Johnny said, the job, and seeing if she would go with her and help her out.

“…alright..whoaa..soo let me get this strighhhttt…”  Kristen sat up and rubbed her temples, “He wants you to go on the tour, blablabla, and wants me to go with you to help?  The whole summer?”

“Well yeah that’s about it.  I mean we aren’t in school during the summer so it works out fine.”

Kristen sat back in the couch and thought about it all.

“And top it off, the guys really want you to go.”

Kristen looked over at her, “Wait the guys know this? And they want me to come?”

“Yep.  When I mentioned it, they got excited and begged me.  You made a good first impression. Haha”

Kristen rolled her eyes and slid her legs underneath her.

“Well…I guess there is no harm.  I was going to go look for a job, but guess don’t have to do that now.  Hell why not.  I’m in”

“O thank God!  I don’t want to die being around 5 guys 24/7.  Whew.  You scared me with the face you made when I first mentioned it.  It will be so much fun.  We’ll be traveling, having so much fun, there is never a dull moment with them 5 guys let me tell you that.  It will be one of the best summers ever……and there won’t be a John insight…..”

Kristen groan, “Do you haaveee to bring him up?  Please.  I thought we made a deal that you would never mention his name…ever?”

“Sorry sorry, I thought maybe you’d over hear that part.”

Kristen grabbed the pillow and threw it at her.

“You know you really are the worst liar in the world.”

Brittney smiled and nodded.  She looked back over at Kristen, as Kristen’s eyes were back to the TV.  Brittney prayed that this would be a good idea, which everything would work out, and that Kristen’s life would fall back in place.

 

(the next day)

 

Brittney puts her arms on her desk and laid her head on her arms and sighed.  “Ahhhhhh these are the days I wish I was home sick”

“Ahh, tuff day today Britt?”

She looked up and saw brown eyes looking down at her.  “Tuff doesn’t even begin to cover it.”

Chris chuckled and patted her arm.  “So I hear you and Kristen are coming on the summer tour?! I’m so excited you have no idea.  I was going to drag you guys to come and make you.”

“Why, that would be kidnapping.  Hmm how would that look on the news.  NSYNCer, Chris Kirkpatrick kidnaps girl who works at Jive.  Yes fan’s would soo love it.”  She rolled her eyes.

“Yeah yeah yeah.  Well I was walking by to go to the studio and that I’d drop by and say Hi before Wade kills me.”

Brittney laughed, “Don’t step on Joey’s feet this time and he probably wont.”

Chris waved her off while walking to the elevator.

 

Chris hopped in and of course, was the last one there.

“Alright guys, stretch and warm up, I don’t want anyone to pull anything with the tour just around the corner.  That’s the last thing we need, and lets not step on anyone’s feet today….Chris.”

The rest of the guys laughed while Chris threw his hands up in the air.

“Maybe if he kept his big feet away from mine there wouldn’t have been a problem!”

Wade popped in the CD and rolled his eyes, “Uh huh. Right. Alright get in your places and let’s start from the beginning.

Soon songs were blast though out the room and the guys were doing their dance moves.  After a couple of hours of mess ups, tripping over people’s feet, slipping, and making a fool of themselves, Wade turned of the CD player and turned to look at them.

“Good practice today guys, minus the little mistakes; looks good.  You’re fans would love it.”

The guys plopped down and laid out over the floor while wiping their sweat off with their towels and gulping down their water.

“Thanks for almost killing us Wade.  I just loved every bit of it.”

“Anytime Joey.  Glad to help.  See you guys tomorrow. Same time.  Rest up.”

The guys moaned as Wade walked out of the studio.

After laying on the floor for a couple mins, they slowly got up and gathered their stuff.

“He is going to kill me one of these days..I can feel it.”

“Its just cause you’re old Chris.”

“I should shut my 19 year old mouth JuJu before my fist does it for you.”

“Bring it old man. Bring it!”

Chris jumped on top of Justin and started wrestling along the floor.  Lance, JC & Joey picked up their bags and stepped over them while walking out of the room.

JC shook his head, “One of these days, one of them are going to get hurt, and I’ll sit back and laugh.”

Joey laughed.  “I wonder how long it will take them to figure it out that we left.”

Lance pushed the elevator button and shook his head, “Who knows.  Knowing them, it will probably be a while.”

All 3 walked into the elevator and relaxed leaning against the walls.

“Man, I’m excited for the tour.”

Lance smiled, “Agree Joey, I totally agree.  All this work we are doing is finally getting paid off.”

“Amen brother”

As soon as the door open, they walked out and walked over to Brittney’s desk.

“Well heeellloooo”

Brittney looked up from her papers and gave Joey a look.

“If you get any sweat on my desk, I’ll give you a paper cut”

The guys laughed and Joey put his hands up in the air.

Brittney looked around.  “So where are the other two trouble makers?”

Before they could answer, the elevators door open and there came mike, Justin on one arm, Chris on the other dragging them towards them.

“You’re so lucky Mike appeared Justin!  I would of kicked your ass!”

“NO YOUR lucky Mike appeared!  I was about to kick your old ass!”

Mike dropped them to the floor and looked down at them.

“If you BOTH don’t stop I’ll kick BOTH of you’re asses”

Both boys groaned as Mike walked out of the room.

JC looked down and shook his head, “Mike is going to kill you one of these days, and I want to be in the front row.”

“Aww thanks JC…love you too”

JC patted the top of Chris’s head.

“O you know it.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance