Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for being very understanding for why i haven't updated for a while, due to my mothers passing. =[  Being only 22 yrs old and losing your mother very suddenly has taken an extream toll on me.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and being very understanding on giving me time.  =] mad love.

Rest in peace mom<3

"Whew!"  Joey looked out the back window of the van as it slowly pulled away from the hotel's parking lot.  "Those paps were brutal."

"We're in Cali, and your *NSYNC, what do you expect."  Brittney pointed out, leaning against Lance.

"I think they caught on..."

Chris turned around in his seat to look at Kristen.

"What do you mean caught on?  Caught on what?"

Kristen twirled a piece of her hair between her fingers.

"I think they figured out that something happened between Josh and I...didn't you hear that one reporter yell towards JC on why we weren't by each other?"

"You think to much."  Brittney said, tapping her finger against Kristen's head.  "Don't worry about it."

"Come on, this is the last day of the tour, last concert, huge party tonight than we jet on back home tomorrow don't get yourself down."  Chris grabbed Kristen's wrist and pulled her hand away from her hair.

"Yeah."  Joey added.  "Time to paarrtttyyy!"

"We are going back to the hotel before the party right?" Brittney asked, snuggling closer to Lance.

"Uh huh."  Lance ran his fingers through Brittney's hair.

"Sweeeeeet.  Than Kristen and I can get all sexy up for the party."

"Oooooo."  Joey turned around in his seat.  "Going to show Jace what he is missing huh?"

Kristen let out a sad sigh and looked out the side window of the car.

"Yeah...that."

Chris smacked the back of Joey's head.

"Joey god damnit."  Chris mumbled.  Joey winced and rubbed the back of his head.

"I'm sorry Kristen; I shouldn't have said that."

Kristen shrugged, looking out the window.  Joey quickly caught Brittney's arm as she flung it towards to hit him.  Brittney pulled her arm back, giving Joey a warning glare.

"Soooo..." Lance started; to break the silence.

"You guys doing anything different in your show?"

Lance ran his fingers up and down Brittney's arm as he rested his head on top of hers and closed his eyes.

"Nope.  Same-o same-o."

"Lameeeee."

"Are you trying to tell me that our concerts are lame?"

Brittney smirked looking up at Lance.

"Me? Why noooo."

Lance placed a hand over his heart, looking at her.

"Baby that hurts.  Hurts deep."

"I'm just kidding babe.  Something different always happens."  Britney laughed.  "Like at the last one, Joey slipped down the side stairs that only people back stage could have saw..."

"Hey!"  Joey quickly turned around.  "I slipped on something I swear."

"Riighhttt Joey.....Oh man Kristen and I were in tears."

"Thanks, I feel the love Brittney."  Joey joked.

"Heyyyyy.  Every time I trip or fall you all break out laughing."  Kristen pointed out.

Chris laughed.

"That's because you are a klutz."

"And," Brittney added.  "You have a special talent of tripping over air."

"Meanies."  Kristen said as she picked up her headphones and placed them over her ears.  Kristen closed her eyes and leaned her head against the side of the car, letting the music drain out the voices that were around her; hoping to wake up from this nightmare.

 

 

 

JC shoved his hands into his pockets as he slowly strolled down the hallway, making his way towards were Justin and Chris were standing.

"Um.. Chris?"

Chris twisted around on his heels to look at JC.

"Yeah?"

JC licked his lips, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Uh..can we talk?...Privately?"

Chris nodded his head, following behind JC as he walked into an empty room.  Chris closed the door behind him and leaned his back against the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hmm?"

JC took a deep breath, keeping his gazed on his shoes.

"I know you all hate me and everything...."

JC gazed up towards Chris, waiting for him to say something.  Chris nodded his head slowly.

"Keep talking...I'm not going to interrupt."

"Thanks..."  JC rubbed the back of his neck.  "I didn't..I.. I can't even believe I threw the remote at her...That wasn't what I was even going to do..I was just going to throw it on the couch and somehow..next thing I know it fly's past her and hits the wall.  It did not click to me on what I did till about ten minutes after she left.  I can't believe I did that to the person I love more than anything in the world."  JC ran his hands threw his hair and looked up at Chris.  "Please tell me it didn't happen and this is all just a horrible nightmare."

Chris shifted his weight off the door and stood up straight.

"It happened man.  Have you seen her lately?  That should be a clue."

JC groaned, racking his fingers through his hair in frustration."

"Yes I have seen her...It was just a saying....Trying to make me feel even worse Chris?  It kills me seeing how she acts now.  She isn't all bubbly; she looks depressed all the time; even though she smiles....I can tell its fake....It kills me knowing I caused this."

Chris cracked his knuckles.

"Well I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of glad its bothering you for what you did to her.  Now trying to be an ass Jace, but just telling you the truth.  I love you man, like a brother...You know that, and I love Kristen like a sister; which I know you also know and we are all still shocked over all that happened.  I know we have been assholes to you but.."

JC cleared his throat and interrupted him.

"I deserve it; I was an asshole so I deserve to be treated like one."

Chris smirked.  "Not gonna lie, I'm surprise Brittney hasn't killed you yet."

JC chuckled softly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"I'm surprised also, but the looks she gives me...Oh man..if looks could kill I'd be dead by now."

JC looked up at Chris.

"I just want to tell her how sorry I am...how I didn't even mean for any of that to happen...How much I love her...Chris man....she is the one...She is the one.."

Chris turned towards the door as he heard a knock.

"Hold on."

Chris quickly turned on his heels to face JC, pointing a finger at him.

"Don't talk to her.  Leave her be, let her have her space.  If you go by her now or try to say anything; she will lose it, and not in a good way.  She is still fragile.  I swear Jace; leave her alone right now until she is ready to talk to you.  If I find out that you didn't listen, I will seriously rip you a new one."

JC nodded his head.

"I totally understand."

"Good."  Chris turned around and opened the door.

JC placed his hand on Chris's arm.
"Tell her I love her and always will."

Chris nodded his head as he walked out of the room.

"Will do; now let's go get ready before Mike or someone hunts us down and drags us down the hallway because we're late."

 

 

Kristen closed her eyes, putting her arms under her head, as she laid on the floor in the dressing room.  She slightly bobbed her head to the rock music blasting through the earpieces into her ears.  She took a deep breathe before letting it out slowly; relaxing.  Kristen felt her body fill up with chills as a rush of cold air flowed over her body as a body plopped down next to her on the floor.  She opened her eyes to see Chris lying down next to her, arms behind his head and his eyes closed, mocking the same body stance she was in, pulling an ear bud out of her ear that was closer to him and putting it in his own ear.  Kristen softly shook her head, smiling, closing her eyes again.

"You're going to wrinkle up your outfit."

Chris shrugged his shoulders, his head bobbing to the music.

"I'll be dancing my ass off; not like that is going to mess it up or anything."

"Oh I bet the fans would love that attitude."

"Bite me."  Chris replied, chuckling as he poked her side.  Kristen smiled, laughing softly as she moved her body ever so slightly to try to get away from his body, but failed.

"No thank you, I don't want to get rabies."

Chris opened his eye that was towards her, raising an brow.

"Your ass is mine later....When you lest expect it."  Chris threaten.

"I'll be waiting.....anyways...Where are the rest of the guys?"

Chris bent his legs up as he closed his eyes.

"Lance and Brittney; I'm guessing; are off making out or romping each other and the rest are beating up Justin."

"What did Justin do now?"

"Nothing.  It's just fun to pick on the baby."

"Riiightt."

"Who's this?"

"Hmm?"

"The band...I dunno if I've heard of this rock band."

"Axium."

"How the hell do you find out about these bands?"

Kristen smiled.

"I'm just that amazing."

"Ego check." Chris joked.

"Oh yeah right; this is coming from the guy who I swear his ego was going to fill up the room after I told him Brittney and I had all of your CD's, and some of the single CD's because they had extra songs."  Kristen sat up, laughing.

Chris stuck his tongue out at her as he sat up also.

"Hey there is something I need to tell you."

Kristen turned off her CD player and tugged on the cord, causing her ear piece to pop out of Chris's ear.

"Hmm?  That you're gay?"

Chris gasped dramatically as he swung his hand to his heart.

"That hurt, sissy.  Way to go for the heart."

Kristen smiled as she wrapped the headphones around her CD player.

"Yeah and your acting is hurting me; keep your day job."

"You are so full of jokes today aren't ya?"  Chris slightly shoved her against her shoulder as he continued.  "Anyways; C pulled me aside before getting ready for the show."

Kristen paused putting her CD player into her bag; her eyes never leaving her hands as she sat there as if she was froze in time.  Kristen swallowed the lump in her throat as she felt her throat go dry, dropping her CD player in her bag.

"A-a-and?"

Chris rubbed her back.

"He is really sorry for what happened.  He cannot even believe he did it; it's not him at all.  He meant to throw it at the floor in front of him, but next thing he knew he saw it against the wall and you not in the room.  He is still in shock, as along with the rest of us and told me to tell you he loves you, and always will."

Kristen nodded, as she stood up and held her hands out to Chris to help him up.  After standing up, Chris pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head before letting go.

"You're watching the show tonight right?"

"Um a-duh."  Kristen replied as she walked out of the room.

"Ahh you are such a smartass."  Chris said as he walked besides her, rolling his eyes.

"Thank you for the lovely compliment."

Chris looked at her strange as they turned around the corner.

"You act like I don't give you compliments."

Kristen laughed as she turned to look ahead of her.

"It's not like you give me compliments all the time."

"Oh get out of here!"  Chris said as he grabbed her arm.  "I've told you billion of times that your elbows are sexy."

Kristen stopped in her traces, leaning her hand against the wall as she burst out laughing.

Brittney stood there with her arms crossed, watching the two in front of her crack up.  Brittney looked over at Lance at her one side, than looked at Joey at her other side before looking back at the two laughing hyenas.

"I swear sometimes that you two smoke on each others hyperness or some shit."  Brittney commented, watching Chris and Kristen laugh even harder.

"You said her elbows are sexy?"  Joey said with a dumbfounded look on his face.  Chris and Kristen stopped laughing, looked at each other than broke out laughing again.

"Oh dear god she is never going to stop now."  Lance said, chuckling.

Joey leaned his side against the wall as Chris leaned against the wall laughing and Kristen leaned over, resting her hands on her knees.

"She is like the energizer bunny when it comes to her cracking up....It never stops."

"Oh god."  Chris gasped out as his laughter calmed down.  Brittney rolled her eyes laughing and grabbed Kristen's hand.

"We came to find you two giggling idiots that it's show time and time for Kristen and I to hit up the VIP box and watch girls make fools of themselves."  Brittney gave Lance a kiss as she pulled Kristen behind her.

"Love ya sexy, break a leg."

Lance winked as Brittney walked off, holding onto Kristen's hand, dragging Kristen behind her.

"You two are so strange."

Kristen wiped a stray tear and cleaned her throat, laughing.

"I dunno where that came from."

Brittney interrupted her, throwing a hand up in the air as she laughed.

"I do not even WANT to know."

"You're just jealous."

"Riiiighttt."

Brittney gave Tony a small wave as she stepped into the VIP box and took her seat.

"And what where you and Lance doing ehhhh?"

Brittney crossed her legs as she cocked her head to the side, watching the fans in front of them.

"One, we are not in Canada and your not Canadian; and two, nothing really.  We spent time alone and talked about tonight and what we were going to do once we get back to Florida."

"Ahhh."  Kristen plopped in the seat next to her and slid down in her seat.  "What is the deal for tonight?"

Brittney stretched her arms over her head before answering.

"Get back to the hotel, you and I get ready and head down to the ballroom in the hotel and party it up till the five popstars make their grand entrance like they are the pope or the king and party it up till whenever the hell we want."

"You're getting wasted tonight aren't you?"  Kristen eyed her best friend.

"Nahhh."  Brittney looked up towards the stage as the lights started to go down and the fans screamed even louder.  Brittney leaned over closer to Kristen's ear and yelled over the commotion.  "Tipsy maybe; we do have a flight tomorrow."

The girls looked at each other before bursting out in a fit of laughter as the guys slowly were coming out of the ceiling on strings down to the stage.

"That part still gets me every time."  Brittney yelled over the screams.

"You know Chris is probably peeing in his pants right now."  Kristen cupped her hand over Brittney's ear so she could hear her as she continued.  "No matter how many times they do it, he is still scared shitless."

Brittney linked her arm around Kristen's, as her eyes never left the stage in front of them, watching them dance and sing.

"Lance said he has something to give me when we get back.  I want it now; I hate waiting.  Something is going on and I don't want to wait."  Brittney whined.  Kristen smirked, knowing exactly what was going on.  Brittney quickly looked at her and raised a brow.

"You know what it is don't you!?"

"Patience."  Kristen said, still watching the guys perform.  "It will be revealed in time."

Brittney groaned, rolling her eyes.

"What the fuck are you now?  A damn fortune cookie?"

Kristen smirked, exchanging a glace at Brittney before looking back at the stage.

"Confucius say.."

"Fuck you." Brittney interrupted her.  A wide smile formed across Kristen's face.

"You love me."

"Whatever...Bitch."

 

****

 

Kristen screwed her mascara closed before tossing it into her make up bag.

"So, Chris told me that Josh stopped him in the hallway before the show to talk."

Brittney stopped brushing her hair and looked at Kristen.

"Spill."

"Well."  Kristen said as she ran her hands down her black shorts.  "Josh wanted to talk to him and explain himself over everything that happened.  He never meant to throw the remote..."

"Right.  I mean, I mix that up all the time." Brittney interrupted as she pulled her pants up her legs.

Kristen sighed as she shoved her hands in the small pockets in the back of her shorts.

"As I was saying...He was going to throw it on the ground in front of him but it slipped."  Kristen turned to look at Brittney.  "He feels horrible for what happened and told Chris that he still loves me and always will."

Brittney licked her lips as she pondered over what Kristen said.

"And Chris didn't come to me and tell me this..."

"He told me just before the show."

"Ahh."

Brittney walked out of the bathroom and slid on her shoes.

"I dunno what to say about that....Jace better not try to talk to you right- -."

"Chris told him to leave me alone and give me space or he will strangle him."

"I knew I loved Chris for a reason."  Brittney ran the palms of her hands down her yellow halter top to flatten out the winkles.  Brittney looked up and grabbed Kristen's wrist to stop her from playing with her top.

"Stop.  Tonight is going to be fun, we're going to party and dance till our feet are screaming and want to kill us."

Brittney pushed Kristen's wave hair off her shoulder and fixed with Kristen's top straps.

"Green good color on you.  Glad you listen to me, it brings out your eyes."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she smirked.

"Yeah and those pants really bring out your ass."

Brittney laughed as she turned around and ran her hands down her own butt and looked over her shoulder at Kristen.

"You don't say?"

Kristen laughed as she pushed Brittney out of her way and walked to her suitcase.

"So that necklace you are wearing..."

Brittney smiled as she posed liked a showgirl showing off the yellow stone diamond necklace around her neck.

"My amazing boyfriend has good taste....Did you help him pick it out?"

"Nope; but he did come to me after he got it to make sure he got the right one."

"He remembered on his own on my favorite stone?"

"Shocking as it seems, boys can listen."  Kristen laughed, putting the room key in her back pocket as she put on her shoes.  "Alright let's go, I need a drink."

"Yes!"  Brittney exclaimed, skipping towards the door.  "Let's get our drink on!"

Kristen chuckled, linking her arm with her best friend.

"Are you sure you haven't had anything yet?"

"Positive!"

"Hello ladies, don't you both look lovely tonight."

"Pshhh." Brittney pushed the button for the elevator and looked at Mike.  "Correction, we look hot and sexy."

Mike laughed.

"I'm sorry.  You both look hot and sexy tonight."

"Better." Brittney pointed her finger at Mike before stepping into the elevator, pulling Kristen behind her.

"See you later Mike?"

Mike gave him a nod as he sat down in the chair.
"Yes you will Kristen.  You two don't cause too much trouble now."

"Trouble?...Never!"

Mike shook his head as the elevator doors closed, silencing the laughter from the two girls.

"You know..."  Brittney re-linked her arm around Kristen's arm.  "No paps will be there; soooo you can get wasted."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she laughed.

"What is with you and the guys on getting me drunk?"

"You know you want to get crazy with everything that's happen the past couple of days.  Get lose.  It's the last day of the tour, get crunk."

Brittney slightly tugged on Kristen's arm as they walked out of the elevator.

"Annndd you are very entertaining drunk.  The guys haven't seen that side of you yet."

"And I'm not entertaining sober?"

Brittney waved to a couple of the bodyguards and walked into the ballroom.

"Oh trust me you are, shut up.  You know what I'm saying...and ddaammnn look at this!"

Kristen smirked, looking around the lightly dark room; tables all along the sides; the DJ booth; a bar; with a dance floor in them middle of the room.

"Nice.  They sure as hell went all out."

Brittney grabbed two shorts and placed one in Kristen's hand as she grabbed one for herself.  Kristen looked down at the shot in her hand as she chewed on her bottom lip.  Brittney sighed, slightly pouting as she stood in front of Kristen with her arms cross.

"Who are you and where is my bestie?  The one that always partied like an animal with me and loves getting crazy."

Kristen rolled the shot glass around in her fingers, staring down at her.

"She got her heartbroken...."

Brittney sighed, slightly stomping her foot on the ground as she groaned.

"I'm going to kill him."  Brittney whined.  Kristen rolled her eyes as she quickly downed the shot in her hand and placed it down on the table next to her.

"Yes!" Brittney exclaimed as she down her shot also and set her shot glass on the table.  Kristen grabbed Brittney's hand and tugged her towards the dance floor.

"Let's dance."

Brittney smiled as they made threw the crowd of cast members that were already there.

"Whoohoo!  My bestie is back!"

"Keep your panties on."

Brittney laughed as they started dancing to the music.

 

After another round of shots, the girls made their way back to the dance floor and started dancing with each other again laughing.

"Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada.  Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here.  Mocha Choca lata ya ya; Creole lady Marmalade!"

Brittney and Kristen sang aloud until Brittney jumped when arms wrapped around her waist.

"I thought you only moved your body that away against mine."  The deep voice said in her ear.  Brittney smirked, whipped her body around, wrapping her arms around his neck, and gave him a kiss.

"You caught me.  I'm cheating on you with my best friend."

Lance chuckled as he pulled her into another kiss.

"How much have you two had already?"

Before either of the two girls could open their mouths, Joey slid in between them.

"Now now now Lance, look what you did.  We were watching a really hot show of these two sexy ladies dancing provocatively and you ruined it!"

Lance laughed as both of the girls groaned.

"Joey is telling the truth....What was I thinking of stopping you two."

"Because you wanted to join."  Brittney said as she grinded her hips into Lance.  Joey grabbed Kristen's hand, twirled her in a circle, and laughed when she stumbled.

"You two are drunk!"

"Nahh!"  Brittney looked over her shoulder before looking back at Lance.

"Tipsy is the correct answer."

Joey laughed as he started dancing with Kristen.

"How much have you had to drink?"

Kristen shrugged, giggling as she kept dancing with Joey.

"Brittney gave, and I sipped."

Joey and Lance glanced at each other before bursting out laughing.

"What the hell, Brittney gave and I sipped?  I'm taking that you had a couple good rounds before we got here.  You're not making straight sentences."

Kristen smiled as she held onto Joey's hips.

"Mayybbeee."

Lance ran his hands down Brittney's sides and took her hands in his.

"The rest of the guys are at a table, we came to get you guys but I couldn't stop myself from getting a dance from you."

Brittney nodded as she followed behind Lance, holding onto his hands.  Joey took a hold of Kristen's hands as he followed the couple towards the table where the rest of the guys were sitting at.  Chris looked up at the four as they made their way to the table as he took a sip of his beer.  Chris paused, setting his beer on the table and eyed the two girls before he started laughing.

"Oh dear lord you two are drunk!"

Joey helped Kristen sit down in the empty seat before taking the one next to her as Lance pushed in Brittney's chair after she sat down before sitting down himself.

"Drunk?  No no no."  Kristen said as she shook her head.  "Tipsy...yes."

"Ahh."  Chris patted Kristen's back as he took another sip of his beer.  "We finally get to see the munchkin get tipsy after all the stories we have been told."

Lance handed Brittney a bottle of water, twisting the top off.

"Drink."

Justin snickered, taking a swig of his drink and elbows JC in the side.

"Brittney being babied by Lance."

JC nodded, looking at the drink that was in his hand.  He softly sighed, slouching down in his chair as his eyes scanned around the room, trying to avoid any contact with Kristen.  His eyes quickly shifted and landed on her when her cheerful giggling filled his ears.  JC watched her brush back her wavy brown hair as she continued to giggle over something with Joey.  JC pushed his chair back and walked to the other side of the room, nursing the drink in his hand.

"Hey man!"  Wade padding the back of JC's back.  "Tour finally over with."

"Yeah."  JC nodded his head as he looked around the large room again.

"Hey man...Everything will be alright, just give her time."

"Yeah...Time...I'm going to head back to my room."

Wade nodded as he watched JC set his glass on the table and walked out of the room.

 

 

Chris looked at his watch as he walked over to the table after many rounds of dancing.

"Well its 3AM and by the looks of this."  Chris out stretched his arm.  "People are starting to leave and this joint is getting boring."

"You know Lance."  Kristen said tilting her head to the side.  "You look like a fruit stick gum with your striped shirt."

Justin burst out laughing as he tossed his cup in the garbage. "Strip stick gum. Nice!"

"You know what I think?"  Lance said, chuckling as he pulled Brittney out of her chair.  "You both had a little too much to drink....You too Joey."

Joey quickly waved his hands up in the air.

"No such thing as too much to drink!  Just having a little fun.  Chris and Bounce are tipsy also!"

Lance shook his head as he wrapped his arm around Brittney's waist.

"And Poofoo, I know you are a bit tipsy also!  Innocent my ass."

Kristen poked Lance in the chest before turning around to Chris.

"Piggy back ride!"

Chris turned his back towards her and lowered himself down as Kristen stood up on the chair and climbed onto his back.  Chris stood up, hoping her up higher on his back as he wrapped his arms around her legs.  Justin jumped on top of Joey's back and rubbed the top of Joey's head.  Joey groaned and started walking towards the doors.

"Let's go!"  Justin exclaimed, pointing his finger towards the door.  Mike and Lonnie held opened the doors as they group made their way out and towards the elevator.

"Is there even one of you that is 100% sober?"  Mike asked as he pushed the up bottom on the elevator.

"Nope!"  Kristen exclaimed before she started giggling.  Lonnie laughed as he held the elevator door open for all of them to get in.

"Oh my god I got a great idea!"

Lance pulled Brittney to stand in front of him and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.

"What is it baby?"

"Sleepover!  We should so do a sleepover!  It's our last night of the tour and I'm not even close to being tired."

"Dude yes!"  Chris said, bouncing Kristen on his back again, causing her to laugh more.  "Who's room?"

Lance moved his hands to Brittney's waist as the stumbled out of the elevator.  Lance swatted Justin's finger away from his face as Justin laughed.

"Our room is fine."

Lonnie rolled his eyes as he walked down the hallway in front of them all.

"You are all a bunch of mess and will enjoy all the pain you all will be in tomorrow."

"Psshhh!"  Chris slowly let Kristen's down before she continued.  "We'll prove you all wrong tomorrow!"

Mike laughed as he watched Kristen try to open the hotel door with her room key.  Mike took the card out of her hand, turned it around and opened the door.

"Wrong way, Ms. Giggles."

Lonnie shook his head as he held the door open for Lance, Kristen and Brittney to walk in their room.

"We'll take the other tipster's to their room to change and bring them back here."

"Man you're just jealous because you're not in the fun."  Joey said as he walked down to Justin and JC's room.  Justin hopped off Joey's back before Joey walked off towards his and Chris's room.  Kristen and Brittney made their way towards their suitcases and took off their shoes, digging for something else to change into.  Lance placed a hand on each of the girls back as he made his way around them to his bag.  Brittney pulled her top over her head, pulled a tank top on before taking her jeans off, and pulled sweats on.

"Oh baby baby; how many guys can say they get to sleep in a room with two girls."

Lance laughed as he took of his shirt.

"Not many."

Kristen pulled on a t-shirt and shorts on as Lance took off his pants and pulled on sweats and a beater.

"I beat you!" Kristen exclaimed, pointing her finger towards Lance.

"Damnit, I didn't even know we were racing."

Kristen smiled as she skipped out of the room and plopped next to Brittney on the couch.

"Maybe we should pull out the bed that's in the couch for everyone to lie on?" Lance suggested as he walked into the room, drinking a bottle of water.

"I knew you had a brain baby."  Brittney said as she hopped off the couch with Kristen and started pulling the couch seats off the couch as Lance pulled the table out of the way.  The three of them grabbed onto the edge of the bar and pulled out the bed as the door swung open with Chris, Joey and Justin barging into the room.

"Sleepover!" Joey said as he dropped himself onto the couch bed.  Chris fell on top of Joey and rolled off him to the empty spot on the bed.  Justin climbed over Joey and Chris as he sat down on the bed next to Kristen and took the remote out of Brittney's hand.

"There better be some good movies on...or I'll make Mike and Lonnie do a show for us."

 

 

 

JC tapped his pen against the notebook that laid on the desk in front of him.  JC chewed on the tip of his pen as he read over the lyrics he wrote down, softly reading them out loud.

"I wish I could turn back the hands of time.  I will do anything, anything for us just to be fine again.  You mean the world to me.  How am I supposed to live without you?  You were more than my other haft, you were apart of me.  Baby please come back to me, I can't live without you."

JC sighed out loud as he dropped his pen on top of his notebook and rubbed his face with his hands.

"I'm an idiot...a fucking idiot."  JC mumbled against his hands as he kept rubbing his face.  JC rested his elbows on the wood top of the desk as he rested his forehead against his hands, looking back down at the words he scribbled in his notebook.  JC chewed on his bottom lip as an image of Kristen sitting at the table tonight, laughing.  He missed her laugher, of course he didn't cause her to laugh, but its been forever since he saw her crack a laugh since their break up.  JC slowly flatten his arms against the desktop and laid his chin on his arms, looking at the wall in front of him.  He knew they were all in Lance, Britt's and Kristen's room having a sleepover because of Justin coming in, tipsy, telling him where he was going and the plan before changing and leaving once again.  JC was slightly jealous, yet glad to finally to get to be alone in his room.  He sighed again as he closed his eyes, remembering of all the good times they had together.

"Time..." JC mumbled under his breath.  "My baby....Time will bring us together again."

Chapter End Notes:

 

the song at the end that JC writes is actaully part of something that I have written...soo dont steal my song =] haha.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance