"Operator, I have been on this line for twenty fucking minutes...What did you do, take the literacy test to get this job?!?...No, no DO NOT tell me to calm down!  Goddamnit I've been on this damn line for twenty flipping minutes!"

Brittney laughed, watching Kristen toss her cell phone onto the pile of towels on the bathroom floor.

"Didn't go well hmm?"

"Oh dear God.."  Kristen rolled her eyes as she zipped up the back of Brittney's dress than turning around so Brittney could do the same for her.  "I swear they just let anyone take that job.  Hell I'll deal with that shit tomorrow, I got a charity event to get ready for and try not to fuck it up."

"Just watch you trip getting out of the limo."  Brittney snickered.  Kristen pointed a finger at her.

"Don't jinx me."

"Yeah yeah yeah.."  Brittney played with her hair while looking at her reflection in the mirror.  "Love the waves you put in my hair.  Who knew it would stay?"

"Thank you Style magazine."

Brittney laughed.

"Thank you boys for understanding that girls need to get ready for stuff like this together."

"Oh my god, true.  Josh had a hard time understanding it.  I put it in simple words for him that he finally got, ‘It's a girl thing.'"

"Boys."  Brittney shook her head as she double-checked herself in the mirror.  She stood there in an olive green dress that flowed down to just above her knees.  The small thin straps came across from the front of her dress, over her shoulders and crossing across her back.  Her hair was down lying over her shoulders in big loose waves.

"How much longer we got?"

Kristen looked behind her at the clock on the wall.

"Five to ten minutes.  JC said they would come get us when it's time to go."

Kristen walked out of the bathroom wearing a pale pink empire waist halter-top dress that went to her knees.  Kristen ran her fingers threw her curly wavy hair as she slipped on her shoes on her feet.

"Thank god I worked on my tan or damn, I would look white as hell with this color on my dress."

Kristen laughed as Brittney walked out of the bathroom, hopping on one foot, sliding a shoe on it.

"That is true."

"You forgot this in the bathroom."

Brittney tossed Kristen her cell phone.  Kristen caught it, slid it into her clutch, and looked inside to make sure she had everything.

"Cell...check...chap stick...check...lip gloss...check...ID...check...Got it all"

Kristen closed her clutch and tossed it in the air, catching it.

"I'll laugh if you drop it and it breaks or some shit."

"I swear you're jinxing me.  Horrible best friend you are."

Brittney rubbed her hands together as she made her way towards the door once a knock was heard.

"Mm I can't wait to see my man in that suit."

Kristen laughed.

"Way to make it sound like he is a piece of meat."

Both girls looked at each other and started laughing; memory from the beginning of the tour ran threw their mind as they opened the door.

"Damnit, its Mike."

"Well love you too Brittney.  I'll keep that in mind next time a round of fans tries to attack you."

Kristen laughed, walking past Brittney and into the hallway.

"Where are the boys?"

"Well well well, look at these two lovely ladies."

Kristen and Brittney turned around seeing Justin and Chris in the hallway, butting up the cuffs on their shirts.  Kristen took Chris's arm and helped him, buttoning them up for him.

"Thanks."

"Mhm."  Kristen took Chris's other arm and buttoned up the cuff link than straighten out his sleeves.

"Who knew you could clean up so nice."

"Hardy har-har."  Chris said dryly, rolling his eyes.

"How about you two lovely ladies just dump your man and come as my date?"  Justin asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Back off from my girlfriend."

"Well, don't you look ravishing."  Brittney said eyeing her boyfriend up and down.

"And you look amazing."

"I feel like a loser since I don't have a date man."  Joey said, putting on his jacket.

"Go with Chris as your date."  Kristen said, fixing Justin's jacket.  Chris and Joey looked at each other than linked arms.

"Oh darling, you look lovely tonight."  Joey said.

"Thank you sugar, you look amazing as well."

"Oh my god."  Kristen pulled their arms from each other.  "Change of thought that is freaking me out."

"I thought I was going to throw up when I saw that."

Kristen looked around Joey, finding JC standing there, running his hands down his jacket, straightening out his sleeves.  JC looked up, locking his eyes with her and smiled as he made his way over to her.  JC wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you; you look handsome."

"I try." JC smirked.

Kristen rolled her eyes, smiling poking him in the stomach.

"Leave the ego at the door."

JC smiled as he kissed her again as his hand found hers.  Kristen tugged his arm gently as they made their way down the elevator and towards the limo.

"I claim the radio!" Chris yelled, diving into the limo after Joey.  Kristen sat there, watching Joey, Justin and Chris fight over the radio station as JC wrapped his arm around her shoulder.  JC placed his hand over Kristen's and kissed her cheek.

"Stop picking at your fingers."

"And you." Lance added, wrapping his hand around Brittney's wrist. "Stop playing with your hair.  I've never seen you two this nervous ever, it isn't that bad."

"Easy for you to say, you've done this many times."  Brittney sighed, lacing her fingers with Lance's.

"Oh man, remember our first time?  We were all fidgeting and nervous; Justin thought he was going to throw up."

"Did not."  Justin shoved Chris.

"Man you even said it yourself!"  Chris shoved Justin back.

"Don't worry."  JC gently squeezed her hand.  "I won't leave your side at all."

"Don't mess up your hair; it took me forever to do it." Kristen said, pointing to Brittney.  "And you two." Kristen looked over to Chris and Justin, who were in a shoving match.  "Knock it off before you ruin the suits.  Johnny going to have my ass if you two mess up the suits."

"Yeah yeah."  Both of them mumbled as they looked out the windows of the limo.

"Yayyy."  Joey started bouncing up and down in his seat as he looked out the window.  "We're hereeee!"

"Dear lord have mercy did time fly."  Brittney mumbled under her breath.

Chris plastered a smile across his face.

"Be ready to smile!"  Chris pointed to his mouth as the limo driver opened the door.  Joey, Justin and Chris piled out of the car, laughing.  Kristen shook her head, smiling, as JC slid out after them, afraid to know what the three buffoons did.  JC looked back into the limo, smiled as he held his hand out to hers, and pulled her out of the limo.  JC quickly pulled her to his side as Lance climbed out after her and helped Brittney out of the limo.

"I love you." JC whispered into Kristen's ear as his arm went around her waist.  Kristen smiled as she looked toward JC.

"I love you too."

"Good."  JC wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her towards him gently as JC lowered his head closer to hers.  "Cuz now time for people to take pictures of us."

Kristen sighed as JC pulled her into a kiss.

"Do I have to?"  She mumbled against his lips.  JC smiled, kissing her once more before looking into her eyes.

"Yep.  Lance already got Brittney going."  JC motion with his head towards where Lance and Brittney were standing.  "And as much as I love them to have pictures of us kissing, I think they got enough for a life time."

JC ran his hands down her arms till his hand found hers and walked down the walkway as flashes went off till he met up with the rest of the guys.  JC wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist and smiled for the cameras that were going off in front of them.

"I think I'm going to be blind after this." Kristen said threw her teeth as she smiled.  JC laughed, pulling her in front of him as he snaked both of his arms around her waist and leaned down towards her ear.

"They will adjust in a bit, I promise.  You'll get use to it."

JC set his hands on her hips and slightly twisted her around to start their way to where the group was standing.  Justin reached out and grabbed Brittney's hand, pulling her towards him.

"Come on I need a shot with a pretty lady now.  Lance can't hog you up."

Brittney laughed, wrapping her arm around his waist as the flashes went off.

"Do they ever stop?  I don't think I'll ever be able to see again."

Justin shrugged as Lance's arm went around Brittney.

"Dude man if you touch my hand I will just have to cut it off."  Justin warned.

"Move it off my girlfriend?"  Lance joked.

Justin looked around Lance, seeing JC and Kristen walking up to them.

"Nah, gotta make it look like we all love each other since it's about to be a group picture."

JC, Kristen, Chris and Joey moved over to where the three were standing and put their arms around each other.  After many flashes went off, or as Chris joked, ‘they all got their money shot'; they made their way into the building and towards their tables.

"I think I'm going to have flash spots for the rest of my life."  Brittney said as Lance pushed her chair in after sitting down and sat down next to her.

"Tell me about it."  Kristen said as JC rested his arm on the back of her chair.  "I thought I was going to be blind."

"It will go away soon, even though I'll have to admit.  It looks sweet with a flash spot right in your hair Brittney."

Brittney looked over at Chris oddly before shaking her head.

"Have you drunk anything yet Chris?"

"Nope."

"With that statement you said, I'd beg to differ."

Chris gasped dramatically as he drawn a hand to his chest.

"I'm deeply offended."

"Oh pleaseee."  Brittney said, shifting closer to Lance.  "Sometimes I always wondered if Kristen is drunk half the time."

"Heeeyyy!"  Kristen said.

"Baby, that is so true."  JC chuckled.

Kristen looked at Brittney than JC before looking over to Chris.

"They are against us....How rude."

"Picking on us."  Chris shook his head and stood up.  "They are just jealous because of how cool we are.  Dare to lose these losers and dance?"

Kristen smiled as she looked over at JC.

"I'd love to big me."

Chris walked over and bowed as he held his hand out to hers.

"Than let's dance mini me."

Kristen placed her hand in his and made her way out to the dance floor with Chris.

"Losers?!  We are not losers." Justin proclaimed.

"Nah, just you."  Joey joked as he sat down at the table with his drink.

Lance stood up and took Brittney's hand.

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course."  Brittney placed her hand in his as he pulled her up from her seat and made their way to the dance floor.  Lance wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close as she wrapped her arms around his neck, slightly swaying to the music that was coming out of the speakers.

"You do look amazingly beautiful tonight."

"And you do also babe."  Brittney smiled as her lips found his, kissing him.  Lance and Brittney pulled away when Chris hip bumped Brittney.

"Knock it off horn dogs."

"You're just jealous you aren't getting any."  Brittney smirked.  Chris twirled Kristen, causing her to burst into a fit of giggles before he stopped her.

"Nah you're just jealous your man doesn't have smooth sick dance moves like me."

"Ha." Lance said dryly, pulling Brittney closer to his body.  "Go dance with your best friends girlfriend."

"Ohh low blow man."  Chris gently kicked Lance in the leg before twirling away from them with Kristen, laughing.

"I'm going to get his ass tonight."

Brittney laughed as her finger went to his hair.

"You do that babe, and I'll watch."

 

 

JC rested his head on top of Kristen's head as they slowly swayed to the music being played around them.  Kristen kept her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat with her eyes closed.

"I'm surprised you're still on your feet after that dance with Justin."

Kristen laughed, looking up at him.

"You know you love it when we break it down."

JC tired his best to hold in his laughter.

"Right...breaking it down.."

Kristen gently poked his neck with her index finger.  JC smiled and kissed her forehead.

"But I am surprised your heels are still on."

"Ew, I'm not going to walk around here barefoot; what if someone has some nasty gross foot disease? Ewwww."  Kristen scrunched up her face with disgust.

"No one else is barefoot silly."

"So?  What if something gross was on the bottom of their shoe and it-"

JC crashed his lips against hers to silence her.  His arms pulled her closer to him as he deepen the kiss.  Instantly her fingers went into his hair, running her fingers threw his hair.  JC slowly pulled away and rested his forehead against hers.

"I hope you're keeping that dress."

Kristen opened her eyes to look into his.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

JC shrugged as he smiled.

"I dunno, because you look amazing in it and hope to see you in it again."

Kristen slid her hands to his shoulders, down his chest until she got a hold of his tie.

"And you can wear this annyyytiimmeee.  No complaints here."

JC chuckled while she gently tugged on his tie until their lips met each other again.  Kristen laughed when she felt him groan against her lips as an *NSYNC song came over the speakers.  She looked over to were Joey, Chris and Justin where sitting at the table, their heads between their hands and than looked over to where Lance and Brittney were dancing, Lance's forehead on Brittney's shoulder with Brittney laughing.

"This song is so overplayed."  JC mumbled.

"You should be happy that you have such a popular song."  Kristen smirked.  JC gave her a look before resting his forehead against hers as they kept swaying softly along to the music.  JC smirked as he heard Kristen sing the words along with the music.

"I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before.  And I promise you never...Will you hurt anymore.  I give you my word, I give you my heart, this is a battle we've won.  And with this vow, Forever has now begun..."

JC softly chuckled as he sang with her, pulling her closer to him.

"Just close your eyes, each loving day, I know this feeling won't go away.  Till the day my life is through; This I promise you..This I promise you.."

JC kissed her forehead before looking into her eyes once more.

"I just realized I'm always singing this song to you."

Kristen smiled as her hands rested against his upper arms.

"Why you think I like the song?"

JC smoothed his hand down her cheek till his hand rested against her neck as he kissed her again, his thumb grazing over her cheek softly.

"Fifty."

Startled, Kristen slightly jumped as she pulled away from JC and looked to their side, seeing Justin standing there with a smirk across his lips.

"Fifty what?"  Kristen asked, her head slightly tilted to the side, confused.

"Since the last two songs we've swore you two have kissed fifty times."

Kristen smirked, looking at Justin.

"Someone jealous hmm?"

Kristen leaned over and gave Justin a kiss on the cheek.

"Better?"

"Oh yeah." Justin chuckled.  "Now can I have this dance?  JC cannot hog you forever, and anyways.  I requested a certain song which was so meant for you and I."

"A certain song?"  JC baffled.

"Dude, you two have certain songs, munchkin and I do; hell Chris is going to join us when he hears it."

JC held his hands up in the air.

"Hell if It enrolls you three together I don't even want to know."

JC lowered his head and kissed Kristen's cheek.

"I'm going to get something to drink, want me to get you something?"

Kristen nodded with a smile.  JC gave her a quick wink before walking off as Justin grabbed her by the hand and spun her around.

"Now, what song is it?"

Justin smiled, shaking his head as he held on top one of her hand as the other arm rested against her hip.

"I'm not tellinggg. It's a surprise."

"I hate surprisessss."  Kristen whinnied.

"I know, why do we think we love doing them."  Justin looked back over to where Brittney and Joey were now dancing.  "Brittney is so tipsy."

Kristen looked over at Joey and Brittney before looking back at Justin.

"How you know?"

"Last time she was at the table she was giggling non stop and just being random, just like she always is when she is tipsy."

"Oh dear god."  Kristen laughed until she heard "ABC" by the Jackson 5 start playing.  Kristen looked at Justin, seeing the wide grin across his face and soon started laughing again.  Soon, Chris was scrambling to the floor to where the two were at, and the three started dancing; laughing; and signing along to the song.

"And why two plus two makes four.  Now now now, I'm gonna teach you."

Kristen laughed as Chris hit the high notes as Justin broke out into the running man.

"Shake it, shake it, baby, come on now!  Shake it, shake it, baby, ooo oooh!  Shake it shake it, baby, huh!  Abc, baby, oo ooo!  One-two-three, baby, nah nah!  Do re mi, baby, huh!  That's how easy love can be."

Kristen burst out laughing, as the two turned around and started shaking their asses at her.  After the song ended, they made their way back to the table and Kristen sat down on JC's lap, JC cracking up.

"That was the worst running man I have ever seen.  Justin owned your ass on that."

Kristen gently shoved JC's shoulder as his arms went around her waist, still laughing with everyone at the table.

"Hey I never said I could do the running man."

"And heels are not the answer."

Kristen glanced over at Brittney with a confused yet amused look on her face over the random sentence Brittney said.  Kristen laughed, taking the drink in front of Brittney and setting it down in front of her.

"No more drinks for you, only water."

Brittney smiled, shifting around on Lance's lap, sliding her hand out from the sleeve of Lance's jacket that she was wearing and saluted her.

"Yes ma'am sir."

"Ma'am sir?"  Joey asked, trying to hold back his laughter.

Lance buried his face into Brittney's laugh, laughing as he patted her legs.

"No more for you baby."

Kristen slid off her heels and rested her feet on Joey's lap as she sighed.

"Ahhhh."

Joey looked down at her feet on his lap; back at her; her feet again before looking once again back at her.

"Yes?"

Kristen smiled, wiggling her toes, not moving her feet off his lap.

"I've been wearing heels all night.  THEY need to get off before I break an ankle or something."

Brittney placed one hand on Lance's arm and one on the table as she leaned over his lap, looking at Kristen's feet resting on Joey's legs.

"Your ankle and foot is swollen."

Kristen laughed as Lance pulled her upright so she did not fall over.

"Thank you captain obvious; why you think I took them off?"

JC rested his hand on her thigh and looked down at her.

"Are you okay?"  JC asked as Joey carefully looked at her foot.

Kristen nodded.

"It's the screwed up one.  It always swells and hurts when I am on it to long, and of course, heels make it worse.  No need to worry."

"Let me look at it."

Kristen rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face as she grabbed his hand.

"One I'm in a dress, two I know I can't bend my leg like that for you to see and three, its fine, calm down."

Chris plopped down in the seat next to them and took the drink in front of Kristen, taking a long sip.

"Limo?"

Kristen sighed in defeat.

"Fine you can look in the limo."

"I win."

Kristen looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Nah, just annoying me."

JC's jaw dropped slightly trying to hold back his smile as his hand found her knee and gave her a light squeezed.

"That's not nice."

"Who said I had to be nice?"

"Me."

"Uh huh...right." Kristen giggled and looked up when she heard Chris mumbled "Damnit."

"What?"  Kristen asked.  Chris looked up and just held his arms out to her.

"I can't undo the buttons."

"What would you do without me?"  Kristen smiled, undoing the buttons on the cuffs of shirt and watched him roll them up to his elbows.

"Die?"

Kristen patted his arm, smiling.

"I think so."

"Rich people food sucks."  Chris whined, setting his elbow on the table, resting his chin against the palm of his hand.  Joey rubbed his stomach in agreement.

"I want fast food."

"Oh man McDonald's sounds soo good right now."  Justin added.

"I don't think a limo can go in a drive-thru."  Kristen laughed.

"Mike is with us for a reason."  Lance pointed out.

"Oh yeah, to watch your ass's not to bring you food....But, I'm in. Lets peace out of here and hit up MacD's."

Justin jumped up throwing his hands up in victory.

"Yesss!"

Kristen slid her feet off Joey's lap and slipped her heels back on before standing up.  Kristen laughed as Lance tightly wrapped his arm around Brittney's waist to keep her from stumbling as they walked towards the door.  After walking outside, Kristen pulled out her cell to call Mike and let the limo drive know to come get them.  JC ran his hands up and down her arms slowly as the stood at the edge by the road waiting for the limo.

"I can taste that cheeseburger now."  JC said, taking his jacket off and sliding her arms into them to keep her warm.  Kristen laughed, turning around and rubbing his stomach, her hands just barley sticking out from under the sleeves in his jacket.  JC looked down as her hands went down her side, her arms and hands completely covered by his jacket and laughed.

"What?"  She asked.

JC pointed to her arms.  Kristen looked down and rolled her eyes as she raised her arms up, wiggling them so the sleeves slide down her arms and her hands became visible.

"Leave me alone."  She pouted, turning her back towards him.  JC smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, standing behind her, as their limo drove up.

"It's cute."  He kissed her under her ear softly and helped her into the limo after everyone piled in.  Kristen flipped open her cell phone as it started vibrating again.

"Ooo your vibrator going off?"

Kristen jerked her head up, looking at Brittney before she started laughing.

"And she says I'm very entertaining when drunk."

"You have a vibrator?"  Joey asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Kristen groaned in disgust and handed JC her cell.

"No I don't perv.  Type out what you want from McDonald's and Lonnie is going to get it and bring it back to the hotel."

"Ooo look at the pretty colors."

Everyone looked at Brittney before they started laughing as Kristen took her cell back.

"And she claims you are more entertaining than she is when tipsy or drunk."  JC pointed out as he slid down in his seat to get more comfortable.

"Now that is something I can't wait to see."  Chris pointed out.  Kristen rolled her eyes as she crossed her legs.

"I'll make sure you're there next time."

Kristen patted JC's thigh when he laid his head against her shoulder.

"Tired love?"

"Hungry."

Kristen laced her fingers with his as he wrapped his arm round her shoulders.

"We are almost back to the hotel, we can all change and everyone just meet up in our room because that's where Lonnie is dropping the food off and we'll all eat."

"Foood." Justin mumbled, laying his head on her other shoulder.  Kristen raised her other hand up and twirled her finger around in his curls.  Kristen chuckled at the excitement that appeared on all the guy's faces as they saw they were back at the hotel, and hurried to their room.  Kristen placed the top lock bar between the door and the doorframe on their door so they could just walk in without having to knock.

"Yess."  Kristen whispered as she walked into the bedroom. "Off with the dress."

JC chuckled as he unbuttoned his shirt and laid it on the bed.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"  JC said, looking up while tossing his tie onto the bed.

"Un zip me please."  Kristen turned her back towards him.

"Of course."  JC unzipped the dress and helped her out of it, laying it on the chair at the desk.  Kristen pulled her hair up in a ponytail before pulling on a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top while JC put on a pair of basketball shorts and a wife beater.  Kristen dragged her way out to the front of their room and laid down on the couch.  JC lifted her legs up, sitting down himself and set them on his lap.

"You should ice this."  JC said, gently rubbing left foot, letting his finger gently roam around her ankle.

"It's fine, don't worry."

"To late babes, I'll always worry about you, it's my job."

Kristen opened her mouth to say something, but stopped when she heard the door bang open.

"Really guys."  Kristen turned her head, seeing Joey, Chris and Justin sitting on the floor around the table.  "Do you really gotta make a scene everywhere we go?"

The three looked at each other with wide smiles on their faces before they looked back at her, nodding their heads.

"Food isn't here yet so calm down."

"Mannn." Justin whined, falling down to his side, lying on the floor.

"Dramatic much?"  Lance said as he walked into the room with Brittney, helping her sit down on the floor by the table before sitting down next to her.

"Nah."  Justin mumbled, sitting back up when he heard the door opened.

"FOOD!" Chris and Justin exclaimed when they saw Lonnie and Todd walk in with bags.

"Jump on me and I'll woop your scrawny popstar white ass."  Lonnie said, tossing the bags onto the table as Todd set the drinks down.  Lonnie looked down at Brittney oddly, as she burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Tipsy."  Kristen said as she took a sip of her drink that JC handed her.

"No shit."  Lonnie crossed his arms chuckling, looking down at Brittney.  Brittney tilted her head back, smiling, looking up at Lonnie.

"Lonnie I love you, you big hunk of chocolate."

Lance pulled out her food and set it in front of her while he laughed.

"Okay hunny, eat some food and we'll take you to bed."

"She is going to have a wicked headache tomorrow."  Justin said just before he took a bite of his burger.

"Wait till we tell her what she called Lonnie," Kristen finished eating the fry in her mouth before she continued, "She is gonna die."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance