"So?" JC asked his girlfriend as he plopped down next to her on the bed.  Kristen tucked a leg underneath her as she kept reading over the notebook that he handed to her.

"I like it babe."

"Really?"

Kristen nodded and looked up at him.

"It's really good hunny.  I think you should put it on your next album."

"You sure?"

"Positive." Kristen leaned over and kissed him as she set his notebook on his lap.  "I wouldn't lie to you, I did just tell you to change your shirt from the one you were wearing before."

JC chuckled and tossed his notebook towards his bag.

"You know both of them are about you."

Kristen stood up and ran her hands down her pants, flatting out the winkles.

"Really?"

JC took her by the hands and pulled her to stand in front of him between his legs.

"Who else would it be about?"  JC ran his hands up and down the side of her legs.  "In ‘The Two of Us', when we are in a crowd of people you are the only one I see, we started off as friends before we got together, and our first date was on a Saturday, which I gave you flowers for."

Kristen set her hands on his shoulders and gently massaged them.

"Up Against the Wall?"  Kristen eyed him suspiciously, as she saw the evil smile that came across his face.

"Well, we seem to somehow always end up with one of us against the wall....the nickname ‘Shorty' is in it."

"You dirty dirty boy."

"Oh right, like you are so innocent."

Kristen smiled and padded his shoulders.

"What are you talking about?  Of course I am."

JC chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Riighttt.  You were soo innocent last night."

"I'll watch what you're saying mister, I am right between your legs..."

JC smirked. "You wouldn't."

"Or would I..?"

Kristen smiled as the smirk on JC's face disappeared.

"You look very nice today."

"Sucking up is not going to save your balls."

JC laughed as he pulled her closer to him.

"I wasn't sucking up, I mean it.  You look all professional in your white button down shirt and black pants."  JC tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear before setting his hands back on her hips.  "You look adorable."

"Thank you baby; you always look good.  Now come on sweet talker, we got a busy day."

"Do we have tooo." JC whined.

"Yep.  You got fans waiting to see you pretty little face and get their pictures taken with you."  Kristen said, gently pinching his cheeks.  "Than a radio interview and......Don't give me that look Joshua."

JC sighed as she walked over and slid on her shoes while looking in the mirror, pulling her bangs on the top of her head, clipping it by a bobby pin.

"You should change pants."

Kristen looked at him out of the corner of her eye as she picked up her purse.

"Why?"

JC got up and put his wallet in his pocket while walking towards her.

"Because.." JC stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and looked down.  "They don't leave any imagination to the eye."

Kristen rolled her eyes and drops her hands to her side.

"And those leather pants from the show didn't leave any either."

JC opened his mouth to say something, but than closed it.  Kristen smiled, knowing she won and winked to him in the mirror.

"What?  Cat got ya tongue my love?"

"Damnit.  You got me, you win."  JC patted her hips and walked towards the door.

"Baby, how many times do I have to tell you..."  Kristen walked under his arm as he held the door open and walked into the hallway.  She turned around and looked at him.

"I always win."

 

~*~

 

"Mikkeee."  Kristen whined, looking at the passes he placed in her hands.  "Give them to someone else pleaseeee."

Mike laughed. "Nope Johnny said to give them to you."

"Why do we get stuck with this?  Nothing against the fans or anything, but you know how they get when they see passes.  I swear I'll just throw them in the air and run inside and they can fight over it.....Do you remember what happen LAST time I had to do this?"

Mike burst out laughing as the memory flooded his head.  Kristen rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Mike I think I might just have to break up with you now and end our affair.  I do not appreciate this at all."

Mike's laughter died down as he placed a piece of paper in her hand.

"Joey told me to give this to you."

"Ahhh."  Kristen looked over the list that the guys wrote down.  "Since we are in Best Buy, they been complaining how there is no more good DVD's since we've seen them so many times and good video games and wanted me and Brittney to get some new one."

"Chris also told me to tell you he wants a bottle of water."

"Pshh.  Tell him to swallow his spit."

Mike chuckled as he scanned the area than stopped when he saw the evil smile across Kristen's face.

"What...?"

"Where is Trace?"  Kristen sang.

"In the back with Brittney...why?  What is running around in that mind of yours?"

Kristen smiled while she waved the passes in her hands and started skipping towards the back.

"Oooo Tracceeeyyyyyyy."

"Call me Tracey one more time little one..."

"I'm older than you nitwhit, I came looking for you because Johnny wants you to do something."

Trace tossed his soda can into the garbage.

"Uh what?"

Kristen placed the five passes in his hand.

"Yeah he heard that you were here and asked if you could hand out these five meet and greet passes for the show tonight.  Take one of the bodyguards with you just incase."

"Damnit.  Every time I come to visit I get pulled into doing something.  These are the times I hate Justin." Trace said, walking out of the backroom towards the front of the store.

"I'm surprise Johnny didn't have you do it."

"Welll...."  Kristen smiled.

"You didn't."

Kristen smiled.  Brittney laughed, pulling out a water bottle.

"Trace is going to kill you when he finds out."

"If."  Kristen pointed out.  "If he finds out."

Brittney shook her head and tossed a water bottle at her.

"Did you get the list yet?"

Kristen nodded and held her hand out to catch the second water bottle Brittney tossed to her.

"Ready to go hunt this crap down?"

Brittney pulled out two more water bottles, shifting the three around in her hands.

"Yep, let's give the popstars their water bottles and you can tell me alllll about last night."

Kristen quickly grabbed the one of the water bottles that was slipping out of Brittney's hand and tucked it between her arm and her body.  Both girls walked out and made their way over to the table the guys were sitting at.  Kristen walked behind them and gently dropped a water bottle in front of Joey, causing all the guys to stop talking.

"Water my dear."

"Ooo, our water girls."

Britney paused after handing Justin one.

"Excuse me?  I am not your water girl, nor your slave.  I don't even work for you, I work for Johnny."

Kristen gently bopped Joey on the back of the head with one of the water bottles and handed it to Chris.

"Amen."

Chris twisted the top off his water bottle and took a sip before raising an eyebrow at her with a smirk.

"Amen?  What are we, in a church?"

Kristen rubbed the side of the last water bottle she was carrying in her hand, getting it wet from the condensation before placing her hand against his forehead.

"May the power of Christ compel you!"

Justin quickly covered his mouth with his hand, trying hard to keep himself from spitting it out while everyone else laughed.  Chris wiped his forehead with his arm to dry it off.  Kristen handed JC his water bottle while Brittney patted Justin's back while he was coughing.

"Oh my god I wish I had that on tape.  It has to be one of the funniest things ever."

Kristen dramatically bowed.

"Thank you thank you.  I'll be waiting for my Grammy for my best role performance."

Brittney pulled her cell out of her pocket and flipped it open as it started ringing.

"Hey mama."

"Ooo."  Kristen turned to look at Brittney.  "Tell her I say hi."

Brittney nodded as she set her hand on Lance's shoulder.

"I'm good; Kristen says hi....uh huh."  Brittney looked up at Kristen. "She says hi back and hopes you are doing well."

Lance placed his hand on top of Brittney's hand on his shoulder.

"Hold on one second ma."

Brittney dropped her hand to her side and kissed Lance's cheek.

"I'm going to go take this while we look for the stuff you guys have listed.  See you after the signing."

"And remember, ssmmiilleee." Kristen added as she reached for Brittney's cell phone and put it to her ear before quickly giving JC a kiss.

"Hello mommy number 2."

"Damnit, she does that every time.  I should have known better."

Kristen stuck her tongue out at Brittney and mouthed ‘I love you' to JC before walking away from the table.

"Uh huh...Of course...Yeah we are in California right now...Of course Brittney has been good, I would let you know if she wasn't."

Brittney rolled her eyes and tried to reach for the phone, but Kristen smacked her hand.

"Actually, she just tried to take the phone away from me but I smacked her hand away.....hahaha..Yes yes. Well here she is.  Miss ya!"

Kristen smiled as she handed Brittney back her cell.

"She said that was very rude for you to try and take the phone away from her while she was talking to me."

"Ohh bite me."

Brittney held the phone against her ear.

"Hey mama."

Kristen pulled the piece of paper Mike gave her before and read it over while making her way towards the movie section.  Kristen looked up when she herd Trace shuffling his feet towards them.

"I'm surprised I can still hear."

Kristen chuckled as she started flipping through some of the DVD's.  Brittney told her mom to hold on and covered the mouth piece on her phone.

"Kristen tricked you.  She was supposed to do it."

Kristen flipped Brittney off and rubbed her arm once Trace smacked it.  Trace rolled his eyes.

"Like I hit you that hard, anyways you deserved it bitch. You are horrible."

"Uh huh."

Brittney smacked Trace on the back of his head and glared at him.  Trace looked at her confused as he rubbed the back of his head.

"What the hell!?"

"Way to hit someone who was abused you moron."

Trace winced and turned his attention to Kristen.  "I'm so sorry.  I totally forgot."

"You guys baby over it way to much, its fine, no worries.  Really you all need to stop walking on egg shells when you're around me.  I can talk about it without getting emotional and everything."

Kristen tossed a DVD at Trace as she marked it off the guys list.

"Sweet.  Black Hawk Down."

"I am not watching that."

Trace smiled while waving the movie in front of Kristen's face.

"Awww is it too gory for our little Kristen?"

"Yes, yes it is.  Ew I'll be flinching every other minute during that movie...and I'm sure as hell not watching this with you guys."

Kristen handed another DVD into Trace's hands.  Brittney looked over her shoulder while chatting with her mom to see what it was.

"‘The Others' and ‘Hannibal'...O man, Kristen would never go to sleep if we made we watch those two.  You should see her at the Halloween Horror Nights that Universal Studios does; she gets scared shitless its so damn funny."

Kristen pointed a finger at Trace when she saw the evil smile appear.

"Don't think about it.  I hate horror, scary and suspense movies.  They freak me out to much."

Kristen side stepped a couple of times, switching glances to the movies and back to Trace.

"Stop it....I don't like that evil smile on your face...It's freaking me out."

"Are you serious?" Brittney asked as she started pacing.

Kristen shifted her attention from the list in her hands over to Brittney.

"How the hell did they find out?"

Kristen and Trace exchanged glances than shrugged before looking back over at Brittney.  Brittney stopped pacing and set her free hand on her hip.

"Um...I dunno what to do with that mama...I'll ask Lance and the guys and see what they say and I'll let you know...Yeah I know...Just be safe okay?...They can be rowdy; they really don't give two shits about anything else but to get that picture...yes mama....I'll call you back either later this afternoon or tonight after I talk to the guys...Mmhmm...Give Natty a hug and a kiss from me when she gets home...You too...Love you and miss you also...Bye."

"Sooo?"

"Dude...the pap's have found out who my family are and they've been at my parent's place."

Kristen stopped the bubble she was blowing and sucked it back in her mouth.

"Are you serious?"

Brittney nodded, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Scared my younger sister...Natalie freaked out a bit when they were leaving to go to the store and people were taking pictures of them and what not."

"Dose Natalie understand who are you dating and that he is famous?"  Trace asked.

Brittney nodded.

"Yeah; she knows I am dating Lance Bass from *NSYNC....She tells everyone that she meets.  Lance is now her favorite in the group and gets excited when she sees him on TV or on anything."

"How old is she?"

"Eight."

"Now I'm wondering if they found out where my ‘rents live..."

Kristen chewed on her bottom lip as she pulled a couple more DVD's off the shelf from the list and handed them to Trace.

"Someone in your family would have called and told you...and they live in a gated community, it would hard for them to get through."

"It has happen to the guys before though, and they have way more high tech and security than mine."

"True..." Brittney said, dragging it out slowly as she clicked her tongue a couple of times while they made their way over to the video games.

"You're afraid they would see your mom, right?"  Trace asked.

"Dear god yeah; they would have a fucking field day if they saw her.  She is so tiny, like skin and bones because all she does is drink.  Literally, she looks like how the Jews did when they got let out of the concentration camps and I'm not even lying."

"She is telling the true."  Brittney looked at her phone before slipping it in her project.  "She does, and the press and pap's would so have a field day with it making a lot of rumors out of it."

"Ahh...Yeah they would than."  Trace took the paper out of Kristen's hands and rummaged through the games.  "Well if they find out what your dad does as a job, might boost up the business for him."

Brittney laughed.  "Kristen's dads business doesn't need anymore boosting."

Trace looked over his shoulder.

"What company does your dad work for?"

"Jenson."

Trace stopped what he was doing and looked back at her.

"Jenson?  Seriously?"

Kristen sighed.

"Yes seriously; Jenson.  They place that makes music systems, portable CD players, personal stereos, radios, radio clocks, speaker systems, car radios, yes that Jenson."

"Your dad makes them?"

"No, he is the Vice President of the whole corporation."

"Justin and I have some of their stuff in our house.  It kicks ass.  How come you never told me this?"

"For this reason, people make a deal over it slightly and than go on how oh my family has money blablabla.  Really, not my fault that my dad got whatever many degrees in business and is smart as hell, he is a really hard worker and deserves what he is getting paid.  He doesn't slack off or anything."

"You know, for someone whose family has money, you really don't like to flaunt it like everyone else."

"Because it is annoying; I don't care if my family makes a lot of money or not, it doesn't change how we are or act.  I hate when people call me spoiled.  Yeah I know I was, but I wasn't like acting like a brat like a lot of people do.  It makes me sick, really."

"And you are dating a famous singer....."

Kristen gently kicked Trace at his heel.

"And your best friend is a famous singer."

Trace laughed.

"Alright you got me on that one."

Trace stood up straight, and handed both the girls some of the games.

"If you need a new CD player, headphones, or if anything breaks or have any problems and stuff....Come to me...I can get them for free for you and someone to fix the problem for free if anything breaks."

"She's serious.  I got my CD player and headphones from Kristen for free.  I got my sound system in my car for free also, with them setting it up also."

"We'll I'll keep that in mind."

"Ah, being used.  I love it."

Brittney and Trace looked at each other and laughed.

"We knew we were friends with you for a reason."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she set the items in her arms on the belt at the register.

"Love you guys too.  Glad to help out."

Trace wrapped his arm around Kristen's waist and pulled her into a one arm hug while Brittney signed the receipt

"You know you love us."

"Uh huh."  Kristen grabbed the bag and shoved it into Trace's chest.  "Right."

Trace laughed as he took the bag in his hands.

"So are you two nervous for tomorrow night?"

Brittney sat down on the floor, Indian style, after they walked into the backroom and looked up at Trace.

"Uh yeah, duh.  This is the first like, major event we are going to and their will be reporters.  You think I know what to do?  Helllll no."

"And you know there is going to be questions towards us to answer since we are Lance and JC's girlfriends.  Just watch me make a fool out of myself, I can see it now."  Kristen added.

Trace set the bag on the floor before taking a seat in a chair.

"You two are worrying over it to much, just be yourself."

"You so know it that when you first went out with Justin and shit you were nervous."

Trace rested his ankle over his knee as he sat back in the chair to get comfortable.

"Yeah I was I'll admit, but after it was over I felt so dumb over nothing."

Kristen sat down on the floor, spreading her legs straight out in front of her and leaned back on her hands.

"Yeah, but you're a friend, we are girlfriends, big difference."

Trace nodded his head agreeing.  "Yeah there is a difference.  You got fans who don't like you just because you are dating their precious boys who they claim they should be with and meant to be with and all that crap.  Try not to think way to much into it; you know Lance and JC won't leave your side during the whole thing....also you two know there are chairs that you can sit on..?"

"Yeah and?"  Brittney asked.

"Maybe we are tired of chairs and wanna be on the floor?"

Trace shook his head slowly, chuckling.

"You two are something else."

"We know."  Brittney looked over at Kristen. "Sooo, last night.  Tell me everything."

"Last night?"  Trace asked.  Brittney rolled her eyes.

"The whole thing Jace planned for Kristen's forgiveness."

"Oh yeahh."

"Iddiioot..anyways; tell tell tell."

"He had vanilla and lilac candles around in the bedroom and outside on the balcony.  He gave me Daises and told me how sorry he was and how he never meant anything what he said and he did probably the most romantic thing...like ever.  He went on how he got me roses and had dinner planned at our room because he remember how I agree that actions are stronger than words and how to show it with the simple gestures do more than just taking someone out to a fancy place, pay hundreds of dollars and buy roses, just like everyone else does.  I was surprised he even remembered and he told me that of course he listens and went on about everything about me.  Why I love vanilla and lilacs and the stories behind it, what I'm afraid of, my favorite color, my teams; he like blew me away by everything he remembered."

"Awwww."

Trace smirked. "Pansy."

Brittney grabbed a piece of paper, crumbled it up into a ball and threw it at Trace.

"It's called love."

Trace laughed. "Nah, he is mad whipped."

"You're just jealous because you're single."

"Oh yeah, jealous."  Trace rolled his eyes.

"Soo..the candles around the bedroom..."  Brittney smiled, wiggling her eyebrows causing Kristen to laugh.

"Yes Britt."

Trace held his hands up in the air.

"Okay I don't want to hear about your romping session."  Trace cleared his throat to change the subject. "So what are we going to do tonight on my last night here?"

"Hmm..." Kristen tilted her head to the side, racking her brain of ideas.

"Anything you really want to do?"  Brittney asked.  Trace shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care really."

"We don't really all hang together like we use to do in the begging of the tour.  Maybe do what we use to do?  Just all crash in someone's room, eat pizza, watch movies and chill; especially with the big day we have today and tomorrow."

"Dude I'm so in for that."

Brittney nodded her head as she spoke. "You are right, we don't do that anymore.  I like that plan."

"What plan?"  Joey asked, taking a sip of her water while talking into the room.

"For what to do tonight after your guy's show tonight because Trace goes home tomorrow afternoon.  We were thinking of doing what we use to do, everyone get together and just chill in someone's room, eat pizza and watch movies or whatever since we are really busy today and tomorrow."

"Sounds fine to me."

"Good."  Brittney said, putting her hands on her knees.  "'Cuz it was going to happen if you liked it or not."

"Lance."  Joey turned his head towards the entrance as Lance walked into the room.

"What?"

"You're girlfriend is bossy."

Lance looked down at his girlfriend as he stood behind her.

"Tell me something I don't know."

Brittney gasped, looking up at him as she smacked his leg.

"Ass."

"Yes, Lance does have an ass; kind of hard to miss it."  Kristen said.

"You're just jealous."  Brittney said, pointing her index finger at Kristen.

"Nah, I love my man's ass."

Joey placed his hand over Kristen's mouth.

"Okay I don't want to hear about my best friends asses, please spare me."

Kristen smirked and licked Joey's hand.  Joey's jaw dropped as he pulled his hand away in disgust.  Joey looked at her shocked.

"You did not just lick my hand."

A big smile came across Kristen's face while everyone else laughed.

"Why yes I did.  Learned your lesion now hm?"

Joey rubbed the palm of his hand across his jeans.

"There is a game room at the hotel that we should hit up also."

"Oh yes, bonding while playing video games.  Wooo!  That isn't something you guys don't do everyday or anything." Kristen said sarcastically.

Joey and Trace chuckled as they gave each other a hand five.

"There is a pool table also that Justin and I saw and want to check out."

Brittney groaned as she pushed herself up from the floor.

 "I am not on Kristen's team if we play pool."

"Why?"  Trace asked.

"She is the worst, and I mean worst pool player ever."

"Shut upppp."  Kristen whined

"Really?  Thought it be an instant win for you since you were a really good softball player."

"Pool and Softball are different Joey."

"Well you are concentrating on hitting a ball with a stick."

"You don't use a stick for Softball, and our bats are metal.  Baseball uses wood."

"Yeah but you have played baseball too."

Kristen knocked the side of Joey's head.

"Hellooo and you graduated from High School?  Softball and Baseball is different from a game of pool."

"I kknnooowww that they are different; but I meant by you having to watch the ball and aim to hit it."

"You would think that she would be able to play pool and kick your ass, but oh hell no.  She misses the ball or it moves like, 5 inches, if even."

"We'll just trick JC to have her on his team."

"Thanks guys, I love you all too."  Kristen said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey guy's time to get going, the vans is out back waiting." Lonnie said, popping his head threw the door.  Kristen held her hands out to her sides, confused.

"Where are Josh and Chris?"

"Already in the van."

Kristen's jaw dropped slightly.

"What the hell?  Did he forget about me?"

Brittney smiled as she wrapped her arms around Lance and kissed him.

"Well my man didn't forget about me."  Brittney teased.

"You better be on the other van or I'll kick your ass."

Joey wrapped his arm around Kristen's shoulder, turned her toward the door, and walked out with her.

"Now now, no ass kicking should happen yet.  First, both of you get into bikinis and get wet, THAN start kicking ass."

Kristen elbowed Joey in the stomach.

"Perv.  Trace you are sitting next to me on the van because I'm not sitting next to perv or the boyfriend cuz he is toooooooo cooooool for his girlfriend."  Kristen turned to look at Lonnie and Todd.

"Which one is this boyfriend of mine in?"

"Second one."  Todd said as they made their way to the vans.

"My BOYFRIEND and I are going in the first one."

The guys chuckled as Lance helped Brittney into the first van.

"Enjoy it because it will be the last time if you keep rubbing it in my face you whore."

Lonnie opened the door for the second van and Kristen climbed in, sliding down in the row behind the one Chris and JC were sitting in.  JC had a confused look on his face as Trace slid in next to her.  Kristen smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Confused, Mr. Chasez, on why me, your girlfriend, is not sitting next to you?"

"Um yeah."

"Ah, just like the confusion I had when I was told my boyfriend was already in the van, totally left me....Yet, Joey and Lance seem to be able to chill with us for about five to ten minutes before Lonnie and Todd came to get us."

"Lonnie told Chris and I to go to the vans!"

"Hey now," Lonnie held his hands up in protest.  "Don't drag me in this."

Kristen raised an eyebrow as she looked at JC.

"Hmm..It has never stopped you before now."

"Babyyyy."  JC whined.

"It's okay."  Kristen put her arms around Trace's shoulders.  "Trace is my new man now."

JC chuckled as he rolled his eyes; Chris leaning against the window cracking up.

"First your affair with Mike, now Trace?"

"Eh, I ended it with Mike this afternoon, now it's just Trace."

"Hmm. I guess when you told that fan you were the bands whore, it was the truth."  Chris said.

"Band whore?"  Trace asked.

"Yeah, during the begging of these twos relationship, Kristen and Brittney were in the VIP section and some fan asked her something about why she knew them or some shit and she told them she was the bands whore."

Trace laughed as he looked at Kristen.

"Are you serious?"

Kristen smiled proudly as she brushed her hair out of her face.
"Serious as a heart attack."

"Watch out, Kristen and Chris will be the next love affair."  Todd, the driver, joked.

"Ewwww."  Chris and Kristen said together.  They both jerked their heads to look at each other than burst out laughing.

"Oh dear god."  Lonnie groaned.  "And I thought there was no way in hell, another person like Chris, but I was proved wrong."

"Eww..Munchkin is like..my sister."  Chris explained as his laughter died down.

"Ditto."  Kristen quickly said before her laughter kicked back up. "But brother, not sister."

"Way to go Todd, now they will be laughing for hours."

Kristen wiped her eyes and waved a hand in the air.

"I'm good I'm good."

"Sooo Jace, have you seen the munchkin's tatt?" Chris asked, nudging him with his elbow.

"Uh huh." JC said, shoving Chris's arm away from him.  "Very hot."

"Did she tell you what happen while we were there?"

JC turned his head back and looked at Kristen as she sat there, smiling.

"Nooo..."

"The guy was full blowing hitting on her while he was doing her tattoo."

JC raised an eyebrow, keeping his eyes on his girlfriend.

"Oh really now?"

Kristen quickly threw her hands up in defense, laughing.

"I didn't do anything!  I am innocent!  He hit on Brittney also!"

"Very little because once Lance saw him hitting on Brittney; Lance was all over Brittney like white on rice."

"There were some photogs there so I couldn't fake that I was dating any of the guys cause you know they would get a picture and than spread it everywhere claiming I am cheating on you with one of them."  Kristen set her purse on her lap and pulled out her chap stick.  "And if I faked that I was a lesbian with Brittney, he wouldn't buy it with Lance all over Brittney, them kissing and all couple stuff he would knew I was lying."

Kristen climbed out of the van after Trace after Lonnie opened the door.  Joey laughed when he saw JC coming out after Chris.

"She didn't sit next to you huh?"

Kristen smiled brightly as she walked past them and into the radio station.  JC shook his head as he followed Lonnie into the building.  JC sat down next to his girlfriend, crossing his legs, resting his ankle over his knee.

"Where is Lance and Brittney?"

Kristen crossed her legs as she texted on her cell phone.

"Wanted to talk to Lance since we have about fifteen minutes before you guys are scheduled, and I'm guessing it's about the phone call from her mom this afternoon."

Chris took Kristen's purse and started to dig through it.

"What happen?"

"The pap's found out who Brittney's family is and where they live."

"Damnnnn."  Joey let out a low whistle.  "Already?"

Kristen nodded as she kept texting away on her cell.

"Yeah, it kind of freaked out Natalie because she doesn't really know what is going on.  She knows that her sister is dating a famous singer, but the whole people wanting to take a picture of every step you make and people throwing themselves at your feet, she does not understand.  She brags to eeveerryonnee about you all and that Lance is dating Brittney.  It's cute."

"How old is she?"

"Seven."

Chris kept rummaging around in Kristen's purse, tossing everything around inside.

"I thought you had mints in here?"

"Inside side pocket."

"Ahh..." Chris mumbled and tossed his hands up with a triumphant smile when he found them.  Chris opened the wrapper, popped the mint in his mouth, shoved it back in her purse, and set it back on her lap.

"Can I have one?"

Kristen picked up her purse and held it out to Joey, her eyes not leaving her cell phone screen.

"Who you talking to?"

"Well Mr. I leave off without my girlfriend, my older sister if you must know."

Justin flicked JC in the ear.

"You just get Kristen to forgive you last night and you screw it up again.  I'm not taking any girl advice from you ever."

JC swatted Justin's hand away and rolled his eyes.  Kristen laughed; leaned over and kissed JC on the cheek.  Kristen slightly twisted JC's arm towards her and looked at his watch.

"Where on earth are they?  You guys have like four minutes."

Kristen placed her cell against her ear, listening to it ring until she heard Brittney on the other line.

"Where are you?....What the..did you go running or something?...You're ahh never mind just get your ass here with Lance or I'll kick it."

Kristen tossed her phone into her purse and stood up.

"Let's go."

JC slipped his arm around her waist and walked with her while everyone else walked in front of them.

"You know I love you, right?"

Kristen laughed, sliding her arm around his waist.

"I know, I'm just giving you crap."

"You're mean."

"You love me for it."

JC chuckled, wrapping his other arm around her, pulling her body to his and resting his chin on top of her head.

"Yep."

Kristen turned slightly in his arms when she heard Brittney's voice.

"Well well well....Talking eh?"

"Huh?"

Kristen smirked, took a step forward, ran her thumb along Lance's lip, and looked down at her fingers, rubbing them together.

"Uh huh...just what I thought...lip gloss."  Kristen looked back up at the culprits and crossed her arms.  "Talking my ass."

Lance shoved his hands in his pockets as Brittney stood there with a huge smile across her face.  Kristen pointed her finger at Brittney, than towards Lance.

"Fix your clothes horn dogs and let's go."

Justin's jaw dropped slightly as he looked at them.

"You did not..."

Lance's face turned red as Brittney walked over to the chairs from across the radio's room and sat down.

"Dawg." Joey nudged Lance in the side.  "Quickie hmmm?"

Kristen quickly opened the door to the room the radio DJ was in and pointed a finger in the room.

"Go before you are all late."

Kristen rolled her eyes as Joey gave her a kiss on the cheek before skipping into the room.

"You are all going to kill me."

JC chuckled, setting his hands on her hips and turning her around to face him.

"That's are job."

"I don't remember signing up for -"

JC kissed her before she finished.

"Love you."

"Love you too Josh."

JC quickly kissed her once more and walked into the room.  Kristen spun around in the heels of her feet and pointed at Brittney.

"You couldn't keep your pants on couldn't you?"

Lonnie and Mike's head shot up and looked back and forth at the two girls.

"You two didn't..."

Kristen walked over and sat down in the chair between Mike and Brittney.

"Oh yes Mike, they did."

"Brittney!"

"Hey hey!" Brittney held her hands up in the air.  "Blame Mr. Bass.  His fault he was saying things in my ear on the way here and we just had to go to a closet."

Kristen shook her head and looked up to watch the guys through the glass windows.

"You all are going to kill me before I turn 25."

"Well, your 22, almost 23...I got a couple more years to fulfill it."

Kristen smacked Brittney's arm as they both laughed.

"I hate you."

 

 

 

"So you guys are here in San Diego till tonight?"  The DJ asked them.

"Yep."  Lance said as he shifted in his seat to get a bit closer to the mic.  "We head down to L.A tonight for the Charity Event, than to San Francisco than back to home to Orlando."

"You guys excited for the tour to be over?"

"We love our job, don't get us wrong, but every now and than you need some weeks off to relax and recuperate and get to see your friends and family.  Once we get back to Orlando, we get a two-week vaca until we are back in the studio and start working on our next album."

"What are you going to do with your two-week time off?"

"Sleeeeeeeep."  JC said while the rest of the guys chuckled.

"I'm going up to New York for a couple of days to see the family."

"Going to Pittsburg to see the fam."

"Catch up on some sleep and just see some friends and family."

"Well, unlike coping everyone else, I really don't know yet.  I might go to Mississippi or my family might come and visit me, not sure yet."

"And getting to know closets well with Brittney."  Joey mumbled.   Lance reached over and smacked Joey on the back of his head while the rest of the guys laughed.  They guys looked out the glass window as soon as they heard Kristen's laughing; seeing Brittney flicking Joey off while Kristen was leaning against Mike, laughing.

"Soo are those the famous girlfriends of JC and Lance?"  The DJ asked, pointing to the girls with his pencil in his hand.

"Yeah."  Chris nodded his head.  "The two laughing hyena's are them."

"They are even more beautiful than I've seen in pictures."

"Yeahhh...They are just tricking you right now."  Justin joked than burst out laughing when he heard Kristen and Brittney yell "I heard that!"

"They are going to kill you after this."  Joey chuckled out.

"How you guys liking San Diego so far?"

"Duddeee our hotel gives us free cookies!"  Chris said, excitedly.

"And the cookies are pretty darn good also."  Justin added patting his stomach.

"They give free cookies?" Joey asked

"Yeah!  Man I'll show you where when we get back."

"So there is going to be another album coming out you say?"  The DJ asked, sitting back in his chair.

"Yeah."  JC cleared his throat before continuing.  "We're pretty excited to work on it.  It is more us than the other CD's we have had made.  We've written a lot of the songs that we are thinking of putting on the track."

 

 

Brittney watched over Kristen's shoulder as she typed out a text message to Justin, telling how she and Brittney were going to kill him when they got back to the hotel.

"I hope it scares him like it did at the one signing."  Brittney mumbled.

Brittney and Kristen both looked up and kept their eyes on Justin to see his reaction.  Justin leaned to the side slightly as he pulled out his cell phone and flipped it open and started laughing.  Justin turned slightly in his chair to look at them and blew them a kiss.

"Lonnie, get a body bag ready ‘cuz once we get back to the hotel, you're going to be using it."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance