Author's Chapter Notes:
Go Phillies! =] haha.

JC stood in front of the hotel door that was staring at him in his face.  He rubbed his sweaty palms against the sides of his jeans and knocked his knuckles against the cold door.  He shifted his feet, rubbing the toe of his shoes into the carpet underneath him as he heard shuffling on the other side of the door.  His head shot up when he saw the door open and Brittney standing there.  Brittney sighed when she saw who it was and crossed her arms across her chest.

"You have some balls."

JC swallowed the small lump in his throat.  He knew this wasn't going to be easy, especially when it evolved Brittney.

"I know...Is she here?"

"Nope."

Brittney started to shut the door closed, but was stopped.  Lance quickly grabbed and opened it wider to let him in.  Lance shot Brittney a look before turning to look back at JC I the hallway.

"Come in."

JC slowly walked into the room as Lance closed the door behind him.

"Kristen and Justin are out doing their sister-brother like bonding thing.  They are downstairs at the gym."

"You know how she works out or something when she gets upset."  Brittney added, walking to the other side of Lance to keep her distance from JC.

JC nodded and looked over to Brittney.

"I know what I said was wrong and I feel horrible about it."

Brittney cocked an eyebrow at him as she shifted her weight to her other foot.

"Good."

Lance jerked his head and gave Brittney a stern look.

"Britt!"

"No man, it's fine.  She is right; I should feel horrible about it.  Listen, I know all of you are upset with me, especially you Britt.  I know there is no way I'd be able to beg for Kristen's forgiveness if I don't get you to forgive me...better yet no way I would be able to even talk to her if I didn't get your forgiveness first."

Brittney nodded her head and waited for him to continue.  JC ran both of his hands through his hair.

"I didn't mean it at all...I-I don't even know why I said it.  I've never thought of her to be anything like her mom.  She's the total opposite from what you two have told me about her.  I was just stressed, tired and annoyed, but it's not an excuse for how I talked to her, or yet Chris.  I've already went to Chris and fixed everything up with him, but now I have to fix it with Kristen.  It kills me when she is hurting, but it's been killing me knowing I caused the pain.  I'm not going to stand here and say that I'll never hurt her again, because I know I will.  We will say things to each other that we don't mean, we are going to fight, but I do promise I won't break her heart."

JC took a breath and rubbed the back of his neck, looking at the floor.

"I'll do anything for her...shit I'll jump off a fucking bridge if I have to for her.  I love her more than anything.  I want to make this right.  I'm trying to put together an idea of something to do for her tonight and tell her how sorry I am and to forgive me.  I'm not going to take her out and buy her roses and all that.  She isn't like every other girl out there; she likes original things that come from the heart than spending hundreds of dollars on her.  I already know a place to get her favorite flower, daises, instead of roses..."

Brittney smiled and walked over, giving JC a hug.

"I forgive you."

JC let out a sigh of relief and hugged her back.

"Thanks...You don't know how nervous I was for this."

"She is scary." Lance said, chuckling.

Brittney flipped Lance the bird behind her back as she rolled her eyes.

"This was easier than I thought..."  JC said.

"Well. She is easy." Lance smirked.  Brittney's jaw dropped as JC chuckled.  She quickly turned on the heels of her feet, planting her hands on her hips, looking at Lance.

"Asssss."  Brittney hissed.  Lance smiled before he started laughing.

"I'm playing baby.  I had to work hard to get you.  I love you."

Brittney rolled her eyes as she waved him off with her hand.  "Screw you."

"Love to."  Lance winked

"Uh huh."  Brittney plopped down on the couch, pulling her legs underneath her and patted the spot next to her, looking at JC.

"Now, tell me what you have planned so we can get my two favorite lovers all fixed up and to get you forgiven."

 

 

~*~

 

 

"Why the hell do I have to get her damn sweatshirt...her legs aren't broken."  Kristen mumbled under her breathe as she walked down the hallway with her hands in her pockets.  She pulled out the hotel rooms' key and prayed that he wasn't in the room like Lance and Brittney told her.  She opened the door slowly and let out the pent up breath as she saw the lights where off.  She stepped in and froze when she reached to turn on the lights.  Her eyes gazed around the dark room, being lightly lit from the small amount of candles laid out throughout the room.  She slightly jumped, bringing her out of her dazedness when the door closed behind her, forgetting that she let go of it.

"No, I'm not cheating on you."

Kristen jumped again, slightly started from the voice coming from beside of her.  She quickly turned, hand on her chest, and looked up at the guy standing next to her.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to scare you."

Kristen nodded, keeping her eyes looking at his shoulder, not daring to look into his eyes.  JC fumbled with the object he was holding his back, making Kristen, for the first time, realizing he had one arm behind his back.

"I'm sorry." JC quickly said.  Kristen blinked a couple of times before looking up onto his face for the first time since she came into the room.

"Uh..god I look...soo pathetic right now, I had everything I was going to say all planned out in my head."  JC took a deep breathe, rubbing the back of his neck than looked down into her eyes.

"I mean it what I said before.  You have no clue how sorry I am.  It has been killing me since are argument."

Kristen opened her mouth to say something, but was silence by JC setting his index against her lips.

"Shh...Let me finish."  JC cleared his throat and dropped his hand to his side.

"You are nothing like your mother.  Oh god I can't even believe I even said that.  I don't even know what came over me at that moment, I...I wasn't even thinking.  That isn't even an excuse of me to even say that or for me to take out my frustration on you and Chris and the rest of the guys.  I have already apologized to the guys and Wade, but the only one that I really need is the forgiveness from the women that I love more than anything in this world."

JC pulled his arm out from behind him holding a bouquet of Daises.  He placed them in her hand, wrapping his hand around hers.  Kristen looked down at the flowers in her hand than backed up to JC.

"I'm so sorry.  I know I can say it a thousand times and it won't cover the fact of what I said."

JC brushed the piece of her hair that fell on her face with his other hand and cupped her cheek.

"I remember the saying, ‘actions speak louder than words' and how you 100% agree over it and that if a guy truly wants to show his love and/or how sorry he is, he should show her by doing something original and by his heart.  Taking someone out to an expensive restaurant and just going off buying roses like every other guy in the world does is nice, but doesn't mean as much as getting maybe their favorite flower and setting something up by themselves.  I know I could just go on my hands and knees and beg for your forgiveness, but I thought I'd show you how sorry I am instead of using my words."

Kristen smiled.

"You listened."

"And remembered." JC added, smiling as he picked up her other hand in his and held it.

"And of course I did.  You said it.  Believe it or not, but I do listen."

"Sometimes." Kristen said, smirking.

"Okay...you caught me, but more than sometimes I am listening.  Like, you love the smell of lilac candles because they remind you of your childhood from when you lived in Chicago because you use to have a Lilac tree in your backyard and how they use to have a Lilac or something like that parade and how big it was in Chicago.  How you love the smell of vanilla candles just because of the smell and it calms you down. Your favorite flowers are Daises.  You also like yellow Daffodils because it reminds you of the flower garden your family had outside of your house in Chicago and all the good times that came along with it.  Your favorite color is pink.  You eat ice cream every night.  You use to get in trouble in school because you would still be laughing over something that happened ten minutes before because of your brain repeating the certain thing over and over in your head."

JC smirked, looking down at her as he rubbed his thumb over hers.

"Which still happens today....you have a horrible habit of replying something funny that happen over and over in your head again and could be laughing for about twenty minutes after it happened, it's a horrible habit that I love about you.  If the saying was true, that laughter adds to your life, you'd never die.  You believe that laughter and smiles are the best medicine for everything.  You'd do anything for your friends and family to smile or laugh, even if it evolved for you to look like a complete fool.  You and your dad have a best friend relationship, you call each other names more than anything and more than most of the convo you two have are about sports.  You have been diagnose with a mild case of OCD with parts of  Social Anxiety and one of them is a phobia of shaking hands and only I, the guys, Brittney, your sisters, parents and of course your doctor even know that you do.  You rather pump fist or give them a hug instead of a handshake.  You are afraid of clowns every since your older sisters made you watch the movie ‘IT'.  You freak out when things change without warning.  You pick at your nails and chew on your bottom lip when you're nervous and you love giving and receiving hugs."

Kristen blinked, her mouth slightly ajar still shocked from what just came from his lips.  A smirk came across her lips as she thought of an idea.

"What's my favorite kind of dog?"

JC chuckled as he rubbed her cheek with the palm of his thumb

"Yorkies.  Big dogs scare you a bit because you got attacked by one when you were little playing in the front yard."

"Favorite player on the White Sox?"

"Paul Konerko."

"Color or black and white photos?"

JC smiled. "Both.  You think black and white photos are romantic, but some pictures look better in color than in black in white."

"Other favorite color?"

"Yellow because it's bright, warm and makes you think of happiness."

"Favorite College teams?"

"U of I, Georgia Bulldogs, Texas Longhorns, Florida State, Ohio State, and a Northwestern fan because your father graduated from there."

"Favorite food?"

JC laughed.  "Baked ziti, than your second favorite food is Sushi.  You and Brittney use to have many girls night at sushi restaurants."

"What kind of ‘label' am I?"

JC kept rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"You hate labels and never believed in them, especially since you are just about a piece of every one.  You are part preppy, punk, girlie, sporty, rockstar-ish and a mix of kind of a tomboy.  You are not just one thing; you are a mix of everything, which is one of my favorite things about you.  One day you'd be wearing a sports t-shirt or a jersey, than the next day you could be all girly and pulling off a preppy look.  Every time your hair is in a pony tail, you always have a matching ribbon with no matter what outfit you are wearing ever since your Senior year in High School when your softball team got matching ribbons to wear on game days."

JC leaned down and kissed her softly.  He pulled his head back barely and whispered against her lips.

"You always put on cheery chap stick on before you put on your lip-gloss.  You have two different kinds of lip-gloss because you don't like wearing the same one everyday.  You have a watermelon slash strawberry one and a berry mix one...Which."  JC kissed her once more before pulling away, leaning his forehead against hers looking into her eyes.  "I like because it gets me to guessing on which one you're wearing for that day.  It keeps me on my toes."

"I love you Joshua."

"I love you too Kristen.  I really am sorry for being an asshole.  There is nothing to explain for my actions."

"I forgive you babe."

JC quickly placed both of his hands on each side of her cheeks as he gave her a couple small, soft kisses against her lips.

"You amaze me Mr. Joshua Scott Chasez."

JC smiled, running his thumb across her bottom lip.

"And you amaze me, Ms. Kristen Nichole Miller."

Kristen went on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"What flavor am I wearing?"

JC laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Cheery chap stick."

Kristen smiled.

"I can't believe you remembered all of that."

"It's called love....It dose many things to a man."

JC kissed her again and moved his hands to hers.

"Speaking of love..."  JC took the flowers from her hand and walked over and set the flowers in a vase.  He turned around and retraced his steps back to her and took her hand.

"Come with me."

Kristen followed him across the room, slightly confused.

"Speaking of love?  What does putting flowers in a vase have to...."

Kristen froze as JC opened the patio door when she saw a table with a candle light dinner.  JC stepped back and behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"As you were saying?"

"You did all this for me?"

"Of course.  I'd do anything for you sweetie.  Now, let's eat before the food gets cold."

JC gently squeezed her sides and followed her and pulled her chair out for her to sit down than pushed it in once she sat down.  He kissed the top of her head and moved over to the other side and sat down.  Kristen smirked when she saw what was on the plate in front of her.  She looked up at him with a raised brow.

"Baked ziti hmm?"

JC smiled, picking up his fork and putting some of the ziti on it and leaned over slightly, holding the fork by her mouth with his other hand underneath it just in case.  Kristen opened her mouth, letting him slide the fork in than out of her mouth as soon as she closed it.

"Good?"

Kristen nodded as JC took a bite himself.

"Your acting like no one has ever done this for you."

Kristen took a bite of her food and shook her head and swallowed before talking.

"No one has."

JC stopped his hand bringing the fork to his mouth and looked at her and set his fork back down on his plate.

"Are you serious?"

Kristen nodded as she took a sip of her drink.

"They have only taken me out to dinner; or when I was with John, had me make him dinner."

"I'm glad he got 15 years..." JC mumbled, playing with his fork.

Kristen snickered before taking another bite of her food.

"So you're glad he got 15 years for not ever making me dinner that I always had to if we didn't go out?"

JC shook his head.

"No no no...for that...well...I guess partly, but because of everything else he did.  I mean, I'm guessing that I know what he would do when he told you to make him dinner and what not."  JC cleared his throat before he continued."But for overall, yeah I am glad he got 15 years."

Kristen nodded as she let out a small chuckle.

"Brittney threw a party after he got sentence; she was so happy."

JC looked up at her as they both burst out laughing.

"Only Brittney would pull something like that."

"Why do you think I've stuck with her this long?  She may sit there and claim she is sticking with me because I'm entertaining with my ‘blondeness' and ‘clulessness', but really it's me sticking with her because of things like that.  I just let her believe what she wants to believe."

JC chuckled, watching her over the rim of his glass as he drank.  JC smirked when he heard her flip flops scuffling against the ground and her feet appeared on his lap.

"Since when did I become a foot rest?"

Kristen smiled as she leaned back in her chair.

"It's in the boyfriend job book."

JC rested his hands on top of her feet.

"Oh really now?"

"Yep.  You must have missed that chapter."

JC laughed as he started to rub his hands up and down her feet.

"I guess I did my bad."

Kristen wiggled her toes in his hands with a smirk across her face.

"Yep; your bad alright."

"Will you still be my date for the charity dinner event thing in two days?"

Kristen rolled her eyes, smiling. "I guess."

"Oh you guess?"

"I did already go get a dress...So I guess I have to now."

JC gently grabbed her ankle and starting tickling the bottom of one of her foot.  Kristen giggled, wiggling around trying to pull her foot away from him.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Kristen choked out in between laughs.

JC smirked while tickling her foot more, causing her to laugh harder and to wiggle more.  JC tickled her foot a bit more than stopping than patting her ankle.

"C'mer."

Kristen quickly pulled her feet off his lap and looked at him, her laughter calming down.

"Why?"

"I won't tickle you, I swear.  Scouts honor."

Kristen eyed him suspiciously.  "You were never in Scouts."

JC slid his chair back a little and turned it to face the view in front of them and patted his lap as he kicked his feet up on the extra chair he pulled in front of him.

"So?  Doesn't mean I can't do it, now c'mer lovely."

Kristen got up and walked over and let out a small squeal with he pulled her down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her.

"Couldn't wait for one more second hm?"

"Nope.  I've gone a day and a half without you in my arms and I needed you in them ASAP.  I missed holding you."

Kristen raised an eyebrow, looking at him.

"Did you just call yourself a sap?"

JC burst out laughing, shaking his head.

"No hunny, I said ASAP.  A.S.A.P...As soon as possible."

"Woww...I soo heard bits and pieces of that sentence.  I swore that you said something about needing me in your arms because you're a sap...and I know what A.S.A.P means meanie, I just heard you wrong; and that's all."

JC laughed putting his chin on her shoulder.

"You are something else sweetheart....Just something else."

Kristen leaned back against him, snuggling in his arms as he laid her legs on top of his.

"I missed being in your arms also."

JC kissed her cheek and wiggled down in his chair a bit as he looked up at the stars in front of them over the ocean.

"I forgot how it gets a slightly cooler out here in California at night.  It's so beautiful here."

JC leaned his face against hers as he nodded, agreeing with her.

"It is beautiful here.  There is no one else I rather spend this with than you."

JC kissed her cheek before he continued.  "You know, I never took the time to sit, relax and enjoy the scenery around me until I bet you."

Kristen smiled as she turned her head to look at him and gave him a kiss.

"It is the simple things in life that can do so much.  People seem to forget about that."

"Mmhhm." JC hummed against her skin as he started a trail of soft kisses from behind her ear to her neck.  Kristen smiled as she slightly squirmed in betweens arms.

"So, is there a reason candles were lit throughout the bedroom?"

Kristen smiled when she felt JC lips form into a smirk against her neck.

"Well..."

"And did I see my bags already in the bedroom?  Hmmm...?"

JC laughed as he kissed her cheek.

"Brittney brought your bags here while you were in the shower after you got back from the gym with Justin."

"Little cocky thinking you were going to pull it off and I would forgive you huh?"

"Brittney said you weren't able to leave the room.  She even told Mike to tell whoever was watching the floor tonight to let them know that you were not allowed to leave this room tonight."

JC laced his fingers with hers.

"The guys even agreed with her on that."

"The guys know all about this?"

JC nodded as he rubbed her side with his other hand.

"They helped me with this."

Kristen turned and looked at him, giving him a questionable look.

"I thought you did all of this?"

"Oh no no no."  JC quickly said.  "I did most of it, Brittney went to the store to get the candles I told her to get for me because I didn't know what store would hold them and she said she wasn't in the mood to have me get attacked by fans or have this all over in the papers; than Lance went downstairs to the front desk to get plates and glasses to use for to put the dinner on and to drink out of since well, we are in a hotel, kind of don't have that out of the blue or packed in my suitcase and the guys helped me look up and find an Italian place that could deliver or be picked up, and I got the flowers.  I didn't ask them to help me, minus Brittney on the candle part, they offered because there probably be no way I could pull all that off within the three hours I had."

Kristen placed both of her hands on either side of his cheek and pulled him into heated kiss.  His hands went to her hips as he helped guide her, not breaking the contact from their lips, as she turned her body around slowly to straddle him in the chair.  Instantly his arms went around her, resting his hands on her lower back as her arms wrapped around his neck as they deepen the kiss.  JC softly moaned into her mouth and pulled her closer to him as he felt a small spark of electricity run down his spin as he gently sucked on his bottom lip.  He took her lips in his as he tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss more.  Kristen was the first to pull apart slowly; resting her forehead against his.  They both sat there with their eyes closed, forehead to forehead, as they try to catch their breath.

"Soo...Those candles in the bedroom..." Kristen whispered, laying a kiss against his neck.

"Mmm...What about them?"

Kristen worked her way back up his neck as she felt his hands go to her ass, pulling her closer.

"Well.." Kristen kissed hit bottom lip.  "They have been lit..." Kristen kissed his top lip before continuing. "..for a while."

JC leaned his head back slightly as her arms loosely went around his neck as she laid kisses along his jaw line.

"Uh huuhh."  JC stuttered.

"They are going to burn out soon."  Kristen whispered before kissing his ear.  She ran her fingers in his locks on the back of his head before she whispered in his ear again.  "They only can last so long...If you catch my drift."

JC moved the chair out from under his legs and stood up, keeping his arms underneath her butt to keep her up while she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Kristen smirked as she put her lips to his bottom lip, gently tugging on it. JC fumbled with the sliding door trying to pull it open.

"Let's go....big daddy."  She whispered against his ear before planting a kiss against it.  JC eyes widen as he stumbled into the room and pulled the door closed behind them.  He lightly smacked her ass as he made his way towards the bed.

"You're gonna get it."  JC mumbled as her lips started their way to his neck.  She smiled against his skin as she made her way back to his lips, capturing his with hers.

"Bring it sweetheart."

Chapter End Notes:

Shaking hands phobia,  a form of social phobia, is true and not made up.  I do actaully suffer from it - it is a small form of a mild OCD.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance