After lunch and the guys said goodbyes to girls, they walked into Johnny's office laughing while talking about what happened at lunch.

"Hey just because you are a klutz, doesn't mean you had to hit me!"

"YOU spilt your drink on me on purpose Justin!  I swear!  I saw it with my own eyes!  You are not even close to the angel your mom thinks you are!"

Johnny looked up at the guys and shook his head while going back to his papers, "I swear I can hear you guys all down the hall.  Really, could you be any louder?"

Chris and Justin turned towards Johnny and a smile creped up on both of their faces. "Weeelllll...."

Johnny put his hand up, "I shouldn't have asked, I know the answer, now everyone sit down....and don't hurt each other."

The guys took a seat making sure Chris and Justin weren't by each other.

"Now...in a month you guys start your tour.  Jive has everything is set, all the dates are marked.  How has the dancing been going?  Wade told me that everything is fitting in place."

Justin clicked a pen cap at Chris, nailing him in the forehead, "Yep, when Chris isn't messing it up."

"Look who is talking!  You fell on your ass yesterday tripping over your own feet!"

Johnny rolled his eyes while putting a hand up to hush them while a beep went over his phone.

"Yes Mrs. Miller?"

"Brittney is here Johnny"

"Let her on in.  Thank you Mrs. Miller."

"Brittney?  Why is she here?"  Joey question while moving to a new position on the couch.

Before Johnny could answer his question, Brittney opened the door and stepped in, when she saw all the guys where there, she rolled her eyes.

"I can't go anywhere without you guys popping up. I swear."

Johnny chuckled and pointed to the chair, "Have a seat Britt."

"OOOOO someone is in trrouuubbllleeee" Justin claimed while bouncing in his seat, "Naughty Naught!  What you get busted for? OO wait! Its stalking us right?!?"

"Justin you could only wish, Brittney is here because I have a question for her, and it has to do with the tour."

All the guys started laughing as Justin jaw dropped.  While wiping his eyes, Lance took a breath, "Mannn burned by Johnny.  What you going to do about that Justin?  Go tell Momma?"

Brittney chuckled and turned back towards Johnny, "What is the question you have?"

"Well, Melissa wont be able to go on the tour this time because her daughter is due to have a baby in a couple of months and she wants to be here for it,  I was wondering if you would be able to do the summer tour, being the sectary and taking her place?"

"ALLLRIIGHHTTT!!" Joey exclaimed.

"The whole summer tour?..." Brittney asked.

"OO comee onn please pleeaassee this would be oo soo sweet Britt!  Think about it!"

Brittney looked over at Justin, "So sweet?  Being stuck with you 5 all summer?  Sounds more like death row to me."

JC snickered, "You know you love us to death."

"Well I am out of school for the summer....but I'd feel horrible leaving my roommate behind, I uhh.. kinda can't leave her alone."  Brittney rubbed the carpet with the heel of her shoe.

"Umm.. she is 21 right?...Not like 5 years old..."

Brittney rubbed her face before Chris could say anymore, "Uhh yeah shes 21, but that isnt the problem. Uhh..Its just..ummm...Stuff has happened and leaving her alone isn't an option, just yeahhh..."

Lance cocked an eyebrow in confusion, "What on earth do you mean?"

Brittney picked at her nails while biting her bottom lip while thinking of the right words to say.  "Uhh..lets say some stuff has happen in her past recently.  I don't want to talk about it, it will just make my blood boil."

JC sat back on the couch and slide down a little to get more comfortable.  Chris still had a confused look on his face still, "Uhhh im so confused.  She is scared to be alone..?"  JC looked over at Brittney, seeing the look of being uncomfortable about the situation; he glared over at Chris hinting to shut up.

"Okay I'll shut up now."

"That has to be the smartest thing you have said all day Chris." Justin smirked

"Justin, Chris, knock it off."  Johnny looked at them both before continuing, "Kill each other later...anyways Brittney, there is a lot of work that would be on your plate, I know those 5 can be a pain, Melissa use to have people help her also with her job....mentioning it..." Johnny tapped his pen against his desk a couple of times than looked up, "We need all the help we can get, if you can get her to come with you, I'm all on board and she can do the same job you are doing.  Trust me, you'll need it or you'll pull your hair out on the first day."

"Oh my God that be soo cool!" Chris hoped up in his chair, "Kristen is mad cool!  I'm up for it!  Come on Brittneyyyy!!"

Johnny looked at them confused, "You've met her roommate?"

JC picked the lint off his shirt before looking up at Johnny, "Yeah, actually we just had lunch with her and Brittney."

"Well, takes one thing of my list, knowing that you all like her makes this making me not doubting at all on this, Brittney what do you say?"

Brittney tapped her leg a couple of times, "I'm okay with it...but can I get back to you tomorrow on it?  Let me talk to her tonight and see what she says."

"That is totally fine with me Brittney, just let me know tomorrow."

"Will do sir," Brittney stood up and fixed her skirt, "Tomorrow morning I'll have your answer."

Johnny smiled, "I know you will, you've never let me down."

Brittney smiled while turning towards the door and opened it, "Bye Johnny, Bye guys."

"Bye!"  They all said in allusion.

"I'm having a feeling this is going to be a good tour." Chris said, while getting out of his seat stretching.

JC looked towards the window and smiled, "Never thought I'd ever say this...but I agree with you Chris...I totally agree."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance