"Time to wake up my love."  Kristen said; running her hand up and down his arm on top of the blanket that covered him.  She sighed softly when the body, whose head was on her lap, didn't stir.  She ran her hand threw his hair one last time before she slightly shook his arm.

"Mm?" He mumbled; keeping his eyes closed.  Kristen ran her fingers along the stubble that was forming on his face along his jaw line.

"We're going to be landing soon hunny, time to wake up."

JC sighed, rubbing his face with the palm of his hands.

"How long was I out?"  JC mumbled, his voice still hoarse from sleep.

"All four hours."

JC slowly sat up in his chair and leaned his head back against the head rest before turning to look at her.

"You didn't get any sleep did you?"

Kristen shook her head while covering her mouth as she yawned.

"Oh sweetie..."  JC tucked the blanket back around the both of them and wrapped his arms around her, forcing her to lay her head on his shoulder.  JC laid his head on top of hers, yawning.

"I'll try to get some sleep during your interview."

Joey twisted around in his seat as he filmed the area around in the airplane with his video camera till he stopped at JC and Kristen, who were behind him and Chris.

"And here we have the two sleepy love birds, or as we call them, mommy and daddy."

Chris hopped around in his seat to look at the two.

"When daddy says no, we go to mommy.  She always says yes."

Kristen pulled the blanket up to cover her face.

"Turn around, we're about to land."  She mumbled, moving closer to JC.

Chris threw his hands up in the air as the plane started to get closer to land and started to squeal like he was on a roller coaster.  Soon Justin and Trace threw their hands up also, joining Chris, both squealing till the plane hit the ground roughly, causing everyone to crack up when Kristen freaked out.  They gathered their bags and made their way down to baggage claim to get the rest of their luggage.

"So," Chris said, in his best Australian accent. "Here we are, in the middle of the jungle trying to find some wild animals."  Joey follows Chris with his camera, as Chris crouched low and motioning Joey to follow him with his hand.

"Shhh." Chris put a finger to his lips than pointed over to where JC was sitting on the floor, his back against a pole with Kristen between his legs; both of them had their eyes closed with his arms wrapped around her.

"Over there," Chris whispered.  "We have a female and male Jackris.  Looks like they are asleep.  We shouldn't disturb them, we might get eaten."

Joey laughed as he follows Chris, roaming around through and talking in his best Australian accent that he could do.  Chris hopped behind one of the plants and stuck his head threw the leaves.

"Here, we look for bugs.  In this jungle, there is some you can eat, and some that could kill you.

"Christopher get out of that plant."

Chris jerked around and dramatically put his hand over his mouth and gasped.

"No..it couldn't be..Oh my god it is!  It's a giant!"  Chris pointed his finger at Mike who was walking towards the group.

"We have a situation." Mike said, than looked down at Chris, who was still crouched on the floor.  Mike shook his head as he looked back up at everyone in the group.

"I don't want to know.....Wait, where is Jace and Kristen?"

Joey pointed over to the pole, where they were at and Mike just shook his head.

"Anyways, some of your bags are not here."

"What?"  Lance said.

"Are you serious?"  Brittney said, sighing.

"Yep.  They are looking for the rest.  We have 10 out of 25 bags."

"Whose are we missing?"

"Everyone is missing a bag besides Trace....Or with Kristen, everything."

"Kristen and Trace are the only ones with all of her bags?"

Mike shook his head.  "Trace is the only one with his bag; she has no bags.  All of her's are missing."

"Oooo..She isn't going to be happy."  Chris said as he stood up and looked over at where JC and Kristen were asleep.

"Dun dun dunnnnn..."

"What is all missing?"  Brittney question while her bottom lip found its way between her teeth as she started to chew on it.

"Justin has one out of four bags, Brittney you have two of your three bags; Joey has three out of four,  Jace has two out of three;  Chris one out of three; Lance is two out of three, and Trace is one out of one." Mike said, as he looked over the piece of paper in front of him.  "Oh yeah, top it off, your car isn't here."

Trace dropped his hands to his sides and he looked at Mike.

"Serious?"

Mike nodded.

"Serious."

"What are we going to do?"  Lance asked as Brittney wiped out her cell and started calling Johnny.

"Just..go by the chairs or something.  Stay in this area, its all closed off, anyways not many people are even here because it is so early....and DON'T go outside."

"Can we go get some food?"  Chris whined as he rubbed his stomach.

"Yeah dude, I'm hungry also."  Joey and Justin added in with a small whine.

"Yeah but bring one of the guards with you."

"YES!"  Chris and Joey shouted with triumph and went off to grab someone to go with them.  Brittney moved over to the other side, with Lance as she told Johnny the whole situation.  As soon as her conversation with Johnny ended, Brittney shut her phone closed and set it in Lance's pocket.

"He's not happy...First that whole interview and photo shoot farrago, now this?  I wouldn't be surprised if heads roll."

Lance wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his chest.

"I'm not surprised."  Lance said, kissing the top of her head before resting his against it.  Brittney loosely snaked her arms around his waist and let out a soft sigh.

"This doesn't look like it is going to be a good day."

Lance closed his eyes and took a deep breath, than let it out slowly.

"It seams like it is going to be a day from hell."

 

 

 

"Come on Chris, we've done this move five times."  Wade said as he stopped the music and looked at Chris.  Chris threw his hands up in the hair as he grunted.

"I know I know.  I don't know why I'm not nailing it now."

"Well get it nailed Chris."  JC said, annoyed.

"I'm trying!"

JC rolled his eyes and huffed.  "Not hard enough."

Kristen looked up to the stage from the magazine that her, Brittney and Trace where looking at.

"Stop with the attitude Joshua."

JC rolled his eyes and placed his hands on her hips.

"I'm going to ignore that you just rolled your eyes at me."  Kristen moved his eyes from JC and over to Chris.

"Chris dear, just take a deep breath and relax.  Don't stress its just going to make the matters worse.  You're putting to much stress on that one move.  You're thinking way to hard on that one move no wonder you keep messing it up because you are thinking to much into it.  Once you just relax and let it go, you'll hit it freely."

"Stressing over a move isn't making him mess up."

Kristen stood up, flipping the magazine onto Brittney's lap as she moved towards the edge of the stage.

"You, I don't know what the hell is your problem but you need to lighten up."  Kristen pointed to JC before looking back over to Chris.

"Like I said before, close your eyes, clear your mind, take a deep breath and relax.  Don't worry about it, you'll get it.  You're just having an off day, everyone gets them.  You've hit this move many times, don't worry about it hunny."

"Stop babying him."

Kristen took a step back, putting her hands on her hips.

Lance tilted his head slightly and whispered to Justin. "Oo..hands on the hips."

"Just because you are damn cranky from lack of sleep doesn't mean you can be an ass to everyone.  WE haven't done a thing to you.  EVERYONE here is working on barley four to five hours of sleep, NOT just you.  NOT out fault the van was forty-five minutes late or that bags where missing; but they are all found.  You have had your off days also Joshua Scott, you are not god.  You better fucking change that attitude a full 180 before I do it for you."

JC crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Whatever."

"Ooo..." Justin whispered, taking a step back towards Joey.

"Excuse me, did you just say ‘whatever'?"

"You heard me."

Chris slowly made his way behind JC, to where the rest of the guys where standing.  Kristen rolled her eyes and turned around, making her way back to her seat.

"Oh don't fucking start with me.  Like I said before, whatever is your fucking problem you need to leave it behind and not let it out on everyone else."

"You're the problem."

Kristen quickly turned around and looked at JC.

"Excuse me?"

"Oo..Her voice is rising..."  Joey whispered to the four guys.

"You are interrupting our rehearsal.  We are trying to practice."

Kristen put her hands up and turned around.

"I'm done.  I'm not going to argue with you when it's going fucking no where.  God I need to get something to drink."

"Yeah that's right; go be like your mother."

A couple of gasps could be heard, but nothing was said.  Everyone froze, holding in their breath afraid of what might happen next.  It was so quiet you would hear a pin drop.  It seemed as time has frozen, as no one moved or made a sound as their eyes darted back between Kristen and JC.  Kristen froze; her breath caught in her throat.  Her mother?  All her mother did was drink, as for her on the other hand, she rarely drink.  If she did, it was either just one glass and that was it.  Kristen turned slowly on her heals, her eyes filled with confusion and hurt, looked at JC.

"Fuck you..." Kristen said, barely in a whisper.

"I'm sorry.  I couldn't hear you.  Please, enlighten us with your wisdom as you seem to already been doing during this convo."

Kristen quickly closed her mouth, her jaw clinched; her eyes went to the floor than back up to JC.

"Fuck you Joshua."

Kristen quickly turned around and made her way out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

No one moved, as if frozen in time as they were still in shock in what just happened in front of their very own eyes.  Brittney was first one the move, throwing the magazine and sprinting out of the room to find her best friend, with Trace hot on her heels.  Chris looked over at JC, with anger in his eyes, before he hopped off the stage and ran out, following Trace and Brittney's steps.

"What the fuck man."  Lance said, breaking the silence as he also hoped off the stage and ran out.  Justin shook his head and smacked JC across the back of his head.

"Asshole.  She is NOTHING like her damn mother and you fucking know that."

"I can't believe you."  Joey spat out as he watched Justin hurry out of the room to catch up with everyone else.  Joey jumped off the stage and took one glace and JC before himself, made his way out of the room, leaving Wade and JC alone on the stage.  Wade looked over at JC, still in disbelief over the scene that just happened.  JC's face soften when everything that just happen hit him.

"Fuck."  JC ran his hands over his face.  "Please..please tell me this is a nightmare."

Wade shook his head and took a step foreword.  JC sat down on the edge of the stage, his feet dangling.

"Wade..Please tell me I didn't say that."

Wade stood there behind him, not knowing what to do so he rested his hand on JC's shoulder.

"You did."

JC racked his hands through his hair.

"Fuck...fuck...I... I don't know what got over me...I've never talked to her like that...I...shit man...what the hell is wrong with me, she isn't anything like her mother.  Her mother is an alcoholic, Kristen isn't.  Sure she drinks, but everyone dose.  Fuck."

"I don't know what to tell you man."

JC dug his elbows into his knees, placing his face in the palm of his hands.

"I fucked up man....Big time."

 

******

 

"It's not true Kristen, it's not true.  You are NOTHING like your mother."  Trace said, as he sat their rubbing her back as she was bent over sitting in the chair, her face buried in her hands.

"He is right." Lance added wit his hand on her shoulder gently squeezing it.

"Hell, if you're an alcoholic than shit, I should be in rehab.  I drink more than you to."  Joey said, trying to get her to crack a smile, but failed.  Kristen sighed into her hands, not moving any part of her body.

"I can't believe he said that."  Kristen soon whispered.  Chris shifted slightly as he felt one of his legs start to fall asleep, still kneeling in front of her with his hands on her knees, rubbing them with his finger tips.

"We are all in shock also hunny."

Kristen sighed again and sat back in the chair with her eyes still closed as the accident played along in her head.

"Once I get my hands on him..." Brittney mumbled.  Lance squeezes her shoulder and looked down at her.

"You and everyone else wants to tear him into pieces right now, but we can't.  Just breathe and calm down."

Kristen quickly wiped the tear that fell from her eye, hoping that no one saw it.

"Sweetie don't cry."  Justin said as he knelt down next to Chris and looked into her eyes.  "Don't cry, it's going to make me cry if you do."

Brittney reached over and held Kristen's hand and gave it a light squeezed.

"Want to go back to mine and Lance's room?"

Kristen nodded as Chris wiped the last tear rolling down her cheek.  Justin grabbed Kristen by her hands and pulled her into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her into a hug, which was soon joined with everyone else to form a group hug.

"We love you Kristen."

"I love you guys too."  Kristen mumbled into Justin's chest.  Justin coughed and moved a bit.

"As much as we all love Kristen and how sweet this group hug moment is, I can't breathe."

Everyone broke out of the hug, chuckling.

"Now, there is that smile we all love."  Joey said as he poked her cheek.

"I'm going to go get our stuff, wait here."

"I'll go with you."  Lance said, following Trace out of the hallway and towards the doors.

"You okay mini me?"

Kristen shrugged as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

Justin looked over at Joey.

"Uh..are we still having practice or what?"

Joey shrugged his shoulders.

"Good question...I think he'll live and understand to do it another time."

Justin nodded and turned around seeing Lance and Trace walking down the hallway with Brittney and Kristen's stuff.  Trace wrapped his free arm around Kristen's shoulder and gave her arm a soft squeeze.

"Let's go."

 

 

 

 

JC laid on his back on his bed, his arms behind his head as he let out a sigh.  A day and a half...A day in a half since he said the dreadful words to his girlfriend that he wishes he could take back.  A day in a half since he saw the hurt look on her face that hunted him every minute of the day.  A day in a half since he last heard and saw her.  JC closed his eyes as a flashback came through his mind.

 

JC racked through his brain on what to say for begging for forgiveness.  JC fumbled with the key to his hotel door and pushed it open once he saw the green light flicker.  His feet stopped in his steps as he looked around the room.

"Kristen?"  JC whispered, walking into the bedroom than to the bathroom hoping to find her.  JC shoved his finger through is hair when he didn't find her, or any of her things in the room.

"She's not here."

JC's head shot up and looked over to where he heard the voice come from.  Justin stood their, arms across his chest as he leaned against the door frame, using his foot to keep the door open.

"What?"

Justin shook his head than looked back up to JC.

"She's not here."

"Where is she?  I need to talk to her.  I fucked up Justin.  I fucked up so bad.  Where is she?"

"Brittney and Lance's room."  Justin stepped into the room and let the door close behind him.

"And yeah man, you fucked up bad."

JC plopped down onto the couch, putting his elbows on his knees and shoved his face into his hands.

"I can't believe I said it man, I don't know what got over me.  I don't mean it; I don't mean it at all."

Justin stood there and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I can't believe you said it either."

JC lifted his head up from his hands and looked over at Justin.

"Thanks man.  Way to life up my sprits."

"What you want me to do?  Stand here and tell you what you did was right?  Fuck no.  You know as well as I do that what you did was fucked up.  You hurt her man, you hurt her bad.  You are our brother, but she is our sister also."

JC sighed as he laid his head back on the couch.

"I know man.. I know..I just-"

"I don't want any excuses."  Justin interrupted him.  "I don't want to hear it and I know they don't either.  What you did was fucked up."  Justin looked down at him with a look of disappointment.  "You made her cry Jace."

Jace closed his eyes tight.  "I...I..she cried?"

Justin nodded.  "Yeah man."

JC slammed his fist into the couch.  "Fuck...she rarely cries..."  JC looked up at Justin.  "I really did hurt her..."

Justin nodded as he sat down next to JC on the couch.

"Fuck man what am I going to do?  I just hurt the girl who means the world to me.  I promised I would never hurt her like her ex's and what do I do?  I go and fucking hurt her."

Justin placed his hand on JC's back.  "You need to calm down and so does she.  Just wait till she is ready to talk and see you, don't rush things, it might just make it worse.  I may be pissed at you, but I know you really don't mean it."

JC shook his head.

"No man, I don't.  I don't even know why I ever said it, maybe because at the time I knew it would hurt her, but it's not true.  She is nothing like her mom, she is the total opposite."

Justin nodded and patted his friends back.

"That is no right for me to even say that anyways no mater how upset I was.  She was right; I had no reason to be snapping at all of you because I wasn't in a good mood, especially Chris..."  JC froze as soon as he said his name and hit his forehead with the palm of his hand.

"Fuck...Chris...I need to apologize to him."

"Yeah man you do, but Chris understands.  It would help when Kristen knows what you did with your two situations."

"Flowers....I should get her flowers...Roses.."

"Flowers yeah, but roses?"  Justin winkled his nose looking at his friend.

"What is wrong with roses?"

"Roses is love, yeah I know you love her and anything but this is for something else, and Kristen is original, all guys uses roses to say their sorry, do something from the heart, it shows and means more."

JC nodded, agreeing to Justin as he racked his brain with more ideas.

"Daisies...That is her favorite flower...I should get her daisies."

"There we go."  Justin lightly smacked his brothers back.  "Now that is showing you are coming from the heart."

Justin stood up and walked towards the door.

"Like I said, just wait a bit.  Let everything calm down before you do anything, and speak from the heart."

JC nodded his head as he rubbed his hands together.

"Thanks man."

Justin nodded as he opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

"Anything for a brother."

 

JC opened his eyes and looked back up towards the ceiling as the flashback slowly faded away in his mind.  He couldn't sleep at all the night before without her by his side.  He missed her smile and laugh, which instantly would light up a room; the same smile that made his heart melt every single time. He could be having the worst day of his life, be seconds away from having everything fall apart, but with nothing more than a simple hug or smile from her everything would suddenly just be alright. He missed her gentle touch of her soft skin; the way her hand fit perfectly in his; the way her body just formed into his every time he held her.  He ran his fingers along his lips, missing kissing her soft full lips pressed against his, the way she moaned his name when they where having sex, they way how it just felt right every time they did it.  He missed playing with her soft dark brown wavy hair; they way her locks would slip threw the cracks between his fingers when he would run his fingers through them; the way her hazel eyes would look at him...hell he just missed the way she looked at him, sending chills down his body knowing he was the only person she looked at like that.  He missed how her skin always had a faint smell from her body wash and lotion, of almonds and vanilla.  JC smirked as another memory flashed through his head like it was yesterday.

 

JC turned his head to kiss the palm of her hand.

"Mmmm...buttermilk, almond, vanilla, honey.."

Kristen yanked her hand away; laughing.

"You are no longer aloud to read any of my bottles, I bet you didn't even know buttermilk and honey was even in it."

 

JC chuckled.  She was right; he wouldn't have known that buttermilk and honey were evolved if he didn't read the bottle that morning.  It amazed him how everything just seemed right when she was there.  He leaned over and picked up his wallet off the nightstand and flipped it open to the picture of them.  JC ran his finger down her face.  She loved him for him, not because he was famous or wealthy, she couldn't careless.  She never treated him like he was a celebrity like a lot of people do, and he loved her for it.  She kept him grounded when his head got to big.  She picked on him, and was never afraid to be a complete smartass or to tell him the truth.

JC closed his eyes as he placed his wallet on his chest.  He still wondered to this day on how he got so lucky on finding her.  He gave up on love after his last girlfriend, and didn't believe there was a girl like Kristen out there, but he was proved wrong.

"And yet, I go off and fuck everything up."

JC sighed, and ran his hands over his face.

"Great, now I'm talking to myself...." JC opened his eyes, realizing he just did it again and shook his head.  "I'm going crazy."

JC stood up and walked into the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face before looking at himself in the mirror before drying his face off.  He wondered if she was back yet.  He knew they were all going out to lunch and JC stayed, knowing that he should wait till after they got back to talk to her.  He remembered how everybody, but him, went out last night after the show and how Justin told him that all of them but Joey got another tattoo.  JC leaned against the counter as he tried to picture her new tattoo.  He knew it would be looking sexy on her; Justin told him she got the same three stars on the one side of her lower stomach to the other side, to match.  JC laughed softly at her O.C.D with the oddest things.  He couldn't wait to see how it looked like on her...he just couldn't wait to see her period.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance