Kristen ran her fingers through her wavy hair one last time as she checked herself out in the mirror.  She stood there in a black sleeveless dress that had a white line strip just underneath her dress.  The dress fit snugged perfectly around the top of the dress till the white line; and from there just flowed loosely till her knees.  She ran her hands down the sides of the dress before taking one more last check in the mirror before opening the bathroom door and walking out, seeing JC's back towards her leaning against the wall with his cell against his ear.

"Yeah mom will do...Uh huh..Let me know all the details when you know...Yep...Love you too bye."  JC hung up his phone, placed it in his pocket and turned around.  Her eyes fell on him, standing there in a navy blue button up shirt with black dress pants with his hair neatly done.  JC jaw slightly dropped as he stood there staring at her.  He swallows the thumb in his throat as he walked towards her.
"Wow....you...you look beautiful."

Kristen smiled.

"Thank you.  You look handsome."

JC placed his hands on her hips and kissed her.

"You're wearing a dress."  He mumbled against her lips as he kissed her again.

"Uh huh."

JC took a step back as he checked her out again.
"You're breathtaking."

Kristen couldn't wipe the smile off her face, looking into his blue eyes.  JC put his hand in his pocket and pulled something out.

"I have something for you."

Kristen gave him a question look as he placed a white velvet box into her hands.  JC put his hands on her upper arms.

"Open it."

Kristen gave him one last look and looked down into the box in her hands as she opened it.  Her eyes slightly widen when they fell onto a gold necklace and matching bracelet.  Her finger traced the heart pendant with a ruby in the middle of the necklace and looked up at him.

"Jace..."

JC smiled, rubbing her arms.

"Do you like it?"

"Jace..I...you didn't have to."

JC silenced her with a kiss, putting his hand against her cheek.

"And you don't have deal with my ass, but you do.  I love you."

Kristen smiled and kissed him as she took them out of the box.

"When?  How?"

JC chuckled, taking the bracelet and putting it around her wrist.

"Yesterday, while you and Brittney were running errands."  JC took the necklace out of her hands and motioned her to turn around.  She did was she was told and turned around as JC put his arms around her to put the necklace around her neck.  "Mike went with me.  He claims he had to make sure I get you something good and not screw up."  JC lifted her hair out from under the necklace and turned her around to look at her.

"And you did well, thank you, but you didn't have to."

JC kissed her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I wanted to.  I love you."

"I love you too."

"Ready to go?"

Kristen nodded and picked up her clutch.

"So where you taking me?"

JC smiled and winked while opening the door and walking out into the hallway with his hand in hers.

"For me to know and you to find out."

Kristen sighed, following his steps into the hallway.  They both stop suddenly when they heard a whistle and turned around seeing everyone standing in the hallway.

"Why is it every time we go on a date, you are all in the hallway."

Lance chuckled.

"It's a tradition now that we are starting.  Looking nice might I say."

"Britt didn't lie! You are in a dress!" Justin exclaimed.

"Good to know that your eyesight is still good Justin."  Kristen said sarcastically.

Mike walked down the hallway and over to where the couple were standing.
"You two ready to go?"

JC nodded and put his arm around Kristen's waist.

"What's with the crowed?" Mike asked, pushing the elevator button.

Kristen shrugged.

"They didn't believe Britt that I was in a dress I'm guessing."

Mike laughed, following them into the elevator.

"Well you both look good kids."

"Thank you Mike and I hear that you went with Josh to make sure he did well in the jewelry store."

"Well, you've seen some of his outfits.  I didn't want to take a chance."

"Hey!"

Kristen laughed; following Mike out of the elevator and doors the front door.  She covered her eyes from the flashes as they made their way into the SUV that was parked in front.  Mike opened the door for the two to get in than shut it close and made his way into the drivers' seat.

"Do they not have a life?"

JC shook his head, laughing as he put his arm around her shoulders.

"Nope."

"God, it seems like it.  Really, is it that fun to stand in front of a hotel for hours to try and get pictures for a story?"

JC kissed her cheek as he shrugged.

"Hey Mike, where are we going?"

"Didn't Jace tell you?  It's a-"

"No!" JC looked at Mike in the rearview mirror.  "It's a surprise, she can't know."

Mike laughed as Kristen sighed.  "You are trying to kill her aren't you?  She hates secrets and surprises."

JC smiled and looked at Kristen. "Yep."

Kristen crossed her arms in a huff.  "You're mean."

"And you're cute."  JC kissed the tip of her nose, causing a smile to form on her lips.

 

 

Kristen followed behind JC as the hostess lead them to the back of the restaurant to their table.  JC pulled out her chair and pushed it in after she sat down.  JC sat down in his chair across from her at the table.  After ordering a bottle of wine, JC picked up his menu, looking over it.

"Brittney is going to be jealous."

JC laughed looking over his menu at his girlfriend.

"I know how much you like sushi and just had to take you here."

"You're amazing."

JC placed his menu on the table and reached over to take her hand in his.

"No, you're amazing."

They both started laughing when they over heard Mike groan.

"Anyways."  JC's eyes shifted back towards Kristen; they both smiled.  JC placed his other hand on top of hers, gently rubbing it.

"You really do look beautiful tonight."

Kristen felt warmth on her cheeks as a small blush formed on them.  JC smirked.

"I still got it."

"You're still cocky."

JC smiled. "Nah, I don't care if I make other girls blush, just you."

"And this is coming from a guy whose living makes girls swoon, scream and pass out."

"Hey, it's not my fault."

Mike snorted.  JC raised his brows and looked towards Mike.

"You're job is to stand there at the way and let us have a nice dinner alone."

Kristen laughed and slightly hit JC's hand.  JC leaned over the table and kissed her.

"Hush."  Kristen put her finger against his lips.  "And eat."

 

 

 

JC opened up their hotel room with his key and held it open for Kristen to walk in.  Kristen kicked off her shoes and placed her purse on the table.

"Thank you for this amazing night."

JC closed the door and locked it.

"Oh the night isn't over."

JC kicked his shoes off than took her hand in his and walked across the room to the screen door and opened it, leading them into the balcony.  Kristen smiled when she saw JC pulled out a small lighter and started lighting the candles he placed out there before the left.  JC sat down and pulled her down onto his lap.  Kristen swung her legs a bit as they hung over the arm rest of the chair.  JC rested his head on top of hers and pulled her closer to her.

"It's so beautiful out here."

JC opened his eyes and saw her looking up to the sky.  JC looked up to the stars above them and smiled.

"That is it."

JC ran his fingers up and down her side and kissed her temple.

"What are you going to do once we get back to Florida about your apartment?"

Kristen turned from looking at the sky to have his full attention.
"What?"

JC saw the confusion on her face and he started to chew on his bottom lip.

"Um.  Well what are you and Brittney doing because I remember her telling me you're guys lease goes up two and half weeks after we get back from this tour."

Kristen shrugged.

"Brittney and I haven't talked about it.  We were going to work on that once we got back."

"Well..I was thinking..maybe..you'd want to move in with me?"

JC looked at her and swallowed hard.

"I mean, I wouldn't be surprise if Lance asked Brittney to move in with him."

Kristen smiled and kissed him.

"Yeah."

JC looked at her surprised.

"Yeah?"

Kristen laughed and sat up.

"Yeah I'll move in with you.  We kind of already like live together so it won't be so much of a difference than how it is now, besides that it's a house."

JC sighed and laid his head on her shoulder.

"I've been so nervous all night to ask you."

"You?  Mr. Popstar?  Who would have known that YOU could get nervous."

"Hardy har-har."  He said dryly as he lifted his head up and kissed along her neck.  JC quickly slipped one arm under her legs and kept one along her back and lifted her up and made his way back into the hotel room.  After closing the door, he walked over to the bed and set her down, crawling on top of you.  His lips found their way back to her neck, leaving small, soft kisses against her skin.

"I love you." He mumbled against her skin; his hands rubbing her sides.

"I love you too."

JC kissed his way back up her neck to his lips.

"Three more weeks till we're home."

JC rested his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes.

"Home.  Our home."

Kristen smiled and tilted her head up to kiss him.

"Our home."

 

 

 

 

Kristen awoken the next morning without JC at her side.  She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and picked up the piece of paper that was left on the pillow next to her.  Slowly she unfolded the paper while he eyes were getting use to the brightness in the room.  She smiled when she saw the handwriting of her boyfriends scribbled across the paper.

 

Morning baby,

I hated leaving your side this morning, not just because you were naked ;-) hehe, but because I love sleeping next to you and I didn't want to get out of bed.  I hope you slept well and I'll see you when we get back.  I love you.

Love always,

JC

 

Kristen smiled and placed the note on the table by the bed and sat up when she heard her cell go off.  She looked at the ID and flipped her cell back up while flopping back onto the bed.

"Hello B-Dawg."

"Well well well, if it isn't the missy herself.  How was the date?"

"Great and how was all your guys' night?" Kristen smiled.

Brittney groaned as she flipped over to her other side.  "I'm so tired.  We all didn't get back from the club till 4AM.  I'm so dead."

Kristen snickered.  "Smart ones you are."

"Yeah yeah yeah.  Well Trace called me, which woke me up, seeing if we wanted to do something because he is bored shitless."

Kristen stretched and moved her cell to her other ear.

"Sure.  What you want to do?"

"I was thinking maybe lay out by the pool?  Doesn't evolve to much movement for Trace and I while we recuperate from last night."

Kristen laughed.  "That's fine with me."

"Oh, question.  How pretty is it?"

"How pretty is what?"

Brittney sighed.  "Your necklace and bracelet."

"How did you know about it?  I didn't get to tell you."

"E! News you can thank.  Is JC from *NSYNC and his girlfriend Kristen serious?  We think so as some photogs, caught pictures of JC leaving a jewelry store with one of his bodyguards, than later that night saw them leaving from dinner with jewelry around her neck and wrist."  Brittney said, mocking the reporter that was on TV.

" Are you serious?"

"Yep.  Someone got a close up of your necklace, but its all blurry so you can't see anything really."

"Well it is beautiful, I'll show you once I get to your room and I got something to tell you."

"Good. Gossip.  Love it.  Alright I'll call Trace and we'll all meet up at my room."

"Alright, see you in a bit. Bye."

"Bye."

Kristen flipped her cell close and tossed it on her bed.  She got up and made her way towards her suitcase and pulled out her swim suit and put it on.  She threw on a tank top and shorts over her suit and pulled her hair up in a pony tail.  She grabbed her cell phone while slipping on her flip flops, placed her sunglasses on the top of her head and walked out of her room, making her way down towards Brittney and Lance's room.  Kristen smirked as she knocked on Brittney's door to the tune of "Bye Bye Bye."  Brittney swung open the door and gave her a look.

"You are an idiot."

Kristen smiled wide as she walked into the room.  Brittney grabbed her by the arm and touched the necklace around her neck.

"Oooo..Jace did well.  Very well.  Who knew that man can pick out jewelry."

"Yeah...and he asked me to move in with him once we get back."

Brittney paused and looked at her.

"Lance asked me the same thing last night!"

Both of them smirked.

"They probably planed it."

"Men." Brittney shook her head and laughed.

"Speaking of men.."  Brittney walked over and opened the door to see Trace standing there.

"You look like how I feel."

Trace rubbed his face with the palm of his hands.

"Good morning sunshine." Kristen said as she made her way out of the room.

"Yeah yeahh good morning."  Trace mumbled and leaned against the door frame.  Brittney grabbed her cell and room key and walked out of the room.

 

The three made their way down to the pool area and laid out in a beach chair.

"Ahhh."  Trace took off his shirt and spread out on his chair.  Brittney pulled her shirt and shorts off and pulled her sunglasses over her eyes.

"Amen.

Kristen rolled onto her stomach after taking off her clothes.

"We haven't been able to lay out since we went on this tour."

"I know, how lame."

"So how was that phone all with Johnny yesterday go?"

"Oh dear god he was livid.  He said he was going to call the company after we got off the phone and give them a piece of his mind.  Than he told me the whole rumor thing about Lance and I was fixed and we had nothing to worry about."

"That's good."

"Question, well I probably already know the answer to this, but did you both say yes when your popstars boyfriend asked you guys to move in with them?"

Kristen pushed herself up a little to look at him.

"How did you know?"

Trace lifted his sunglasses a bit and looked at them.

"They were asking us on how we felt about it and blablabla."

"Well I said yes."

Brittney nodded and laid her arms above her head.

"Same here."

Trace set his sunglasses back over his eyes.

"Thought so."

"When did the guys leave?"

Brittney picked up her phone and looked at the time.

"About a little over an hour ago.  They will probably be back anytime soon."

"What's the deal for today?"

Brittney shifted her sunglasses to get more comfortable.

"Uh, after they get back they have a conference call with Johnny on the phone; we don't have to be there, than sound checks at 3; meet and greet at 5; show at 7, than we hit up the airport, get out of Minnesota and land in Cali."

"You're with us in Cali. right?"

Kristen turned her head to look at Trace.  Trace nodded, yawning while stretching his arms over his head.

"Yeah, I go back to Orlando after the trip with California, which Justin and Chris were thinking of getting another tattoo while we're out there; I might get another one and Brittney said she was going with us and get one too, what about you?"

Kristen rolled over onto her back and put her sunglasses over her eyes.

"Hmm...I've been thinking of getting the three stars that I have on the one side of my lower stomach and have it done also on the other side so it matches."

"Ooo..That would look cool."  Brittney added.

"Such a Rockstar move."  Trace joked.

"Shut up, it's not the reason I'm doing it."

Trace laughed as he sat up. "Oh I know, but its fun to tease you about it.  I'm going to get something to drink at the pool bar, you guys want anything?"

"Hmm..Long Island Ice Tea for me please."

"Pina Cola."  Brittney raised her sunglasses down a bit to look over the frames at Trace. "Non-Virgin."

Trace stood up laughing and started his way towards the bar.

"Got it, I'll be back."

Brittney rolled onto her back and flipped her head to the other side to look at Kristen.

"Have you thought about Johnny's offer?"

Kristen untied her top around her neck and set the straps by her sides.

"Yeah I have, and I dunno still.  I haven't talked to Josh about it yet."

"You haven't told Josh?"

Kristen shook her head.

"What is Johnny mentions about it during the call he is having with them today?"

Kristen sighed.

"Josh should understand...Hopefully, I mean I wanted to collect and analyze everything before I give Johnny an answer.  You know what Josh is going to say."

"He's going to tell you that you should."  Brittney pointed out.

"Exactly, which would be that we'd be working in the same building and knowing he'll never have to go on tour without me."

"And...?"  Brittney dragged out looking at her friend carefully.

"I don't want to get a job handed to me just because I'm Joshua's girlfriend or anything out of pity."

"That isn't it, Johnny loves how you work.  You don't take bullshit or let anyone walk over you.  You tell how it's real and you get your work done.  Yeah it's kind of going to be different than what you are doing now; you'll be helping organizing events and tours and making sure everything goes down right, but I know you can do it.  Isn't that what you've been working on your degree for?  Event planer?"

Kristen groaned and closed her eyes.

"Why do you have to be right?"

Brittney smiled.

"Because I'm your best friend and I have to put you in your place.  Come onnnn.  We'll be in the same building working together just like old times.  Johnny doesn't know what he is getting himself into. AANNNDDD, Trace is going to be working for Justin, so it will be us three making trouble all around JIVE."

"Well if you put it that way..." Kristen rolled her eyes laughing.  "I'll think about it.  I want to talk to dad first since he pays for college and I won't be able to do that if I take the job."

"True."  Brittney nodded.  "But I can already just hear what you're dad would be saying."  Brittney cleared her throat as she lowered her voice to try and mock Kristen's dad.

"Knucklehead, I think this is a once in a life time opportunity.  I am so proud of you.  If this is something you want to do, take it, you might not get a chance like this ever again."

Kristen and Brittney looked at each other than burst out laughing.

"Oh my god.  You know my dad way to well that is scary.  Way to add in the Knucklehead part."

"Hey." Brittney shrugged while laughing.  "It's what he calls you."

"Who calls who what?"  Trace asked as he walked up and set down the drinks.

"Kristen's dad."  Brittney took her drink from Trace and took a sip before sitting it down on the table next to her.

"He is a riot.  Oh my god you will love him.  You'll have to meet him.  There isn't anyone in the world that doesn't like him.  He doesn't act, or yet even look his age.  He cracks jokes all the time and picks on Kristen, but he is very caring and really smart.  He has some kind of degree in business, he is a Vice President of a company, but he is sooo low key and laid back it's a joke."

"I will admit."  Kristen took a sip of her drink.  "He is cool, but don't tell him that it will boost his ego.  I tell him he isn't cool all the time.  You would think, since he has some high degree in business; don't ask me what it is, I don't remember, and a V.P of a corporation he's be all straight lace and shit, but he is soo far from it.  My dad and I call each other ass's all the time when we pick on each other but that's how close we are.  Of course we have a father-daughter relationship, but we also have that best friend relationship.  I don't have it with my mom; I have it with my dad.  Everyone in our family claims I'm the son he never had.  He's chill when he isn't bugging me, which he says is his favorite activity."

Brittney started laughing.

"They talk so horrible to each other, but it's their relationship.  People have given Kristen dirty looks because of how she talks to her dad, but that's how their relationship is, just like ours.  Kristen and I bash each other all the time; people sometime think we're not friends."

Brittney turned to Kristen.

"Oh my god remember when you're dad was picking on you about you slipping in the grocery store and you called him an ass and that old lady was like staring you down?"

"O dear god yes and you were laughing your ass off, along with my dad."

"Oh mannnn."  Brittney drank her drink.  "Good times."

"Yeah yeah yeah."  Kristen closed her eyes while Brittney and Trace laid in their beach chairs laughing.  "Man I want a granola bar right now."

"Oh my god, I swear you are additive to them.  If they had that problem in rehab, you would so be in there."  Brittney shook her head.

"I didn't eat anything this morninnggg."  Kristen whined.  "I woke up like three minutes before you called me."

"And you didn't grab one to eat while going out the door?"  Brittney dramatically placed a hand over her heart, not believing the words that were coming out of her friends' mouth.

Kristen sighed.  "You know how my brain is in the morning."

Trace and Brittney both snickered.

"True; your brain is mush in the morning.  If only there was such a thing of G.B.A. meetings."  Trace said.

"G.B.A?"  Kristen looked at him with a look of confusions on her face.

"Yeah, G.B.A."  Trace turned his head to look at her and smile. "Granola Bar Anonymous meetings."

Brittney burst out laughing while Kristen laid back down in a huff.

"Why does everyone always poke fun at me?"  She whined.

"Because it's fun."

Kristen jumped and grabbed her top, turning around to see all five guys standing there, laughing.

"What the hell are you thinking of sneaking up on us!?  You could of giving me a heart attack!"

JC sat down by her side, laughing.

"I didn't think we'd scare you that bad."

Kristen smacked his arm and started to tie her top back on.

"Liar."

"True, we know how easy it is to scare her and we did plan it." Chris pointed out while smirking.

"Assholes.." Kristen mumbled while tying her top.  "And I almost lost my top."

"Damnit.  We could have had a free peak show."

Kristen narrowed her eyes at Joey than laid back.

"Now, what where they poking fun at you now for?"  Justin asked as he shoved Trace's legs out of his way on the lawn chair Trace was laying on and sat down.

"She was craving for a granola bar and Trace said if there was G.B.A meetings Kristen would seriously be in there." Brittney said as Lance sat down next to her.

"G.B.A?" Lance questioned as he placed his hand on the small of her back.

"Granola Bar Anonymous; Trace thought of it...and hey babe wanna tie my top for me since you're there?"

Justin hand five Trace as Lance tied Brittney's top back on.

"Seeeeee."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  JC laughed, kissing her.

"Well, it's true."  JC sat his hand on her stomach and let his fingers roam against her skin.  "If there was such thing, your ass would be in there."

"I don't see you all complaining when you want a snack when we are out doing stuff....AND at lest I'm not additive to drugs."

"True."  Chris reached for her drink and took a sip before placing it back down.  "But what Trace said is still true."

"Whatever."

Lance leaned over Brittney and kissed her.  "Well, as much as we all love making fun of you munchkin, we have to go and get this call with Johnny over with."

Brittney rolled onto her back.

"You guy's haven't done it yet?"

Joey shook his head. "Nope.  Whip boys wanted to see you guys when Todd said you three were out here by the pool, so here we are."

"Might be a good time for you guys to get going anyways, I think the chicks on the other side of the pool know who you are."

JC quickly gave Kristen a kiss and stood up.

"I love you, and you three be careful." JC looked behind him before looking over at Trace.

"They are in your hands."

"Doesn't anyone worry about my safety?"  Trace whined.  Justin shook his head laughing.

"Nope.  One less troll in this world."

Trace kicked Justin in the side.  "Asshole." He hissed.  Justin jumped up laughing.

"Whatever dude, whatever."

Brittney quickly kissed Lance and pushed him to stand up.

"Get going, we are going to be leaving in a couple of minutes anyways, shower and pack.  Meet you in our room?"

Lance nodded.  "Be safe, love you."

"I will and love you too."

Brittney sat up and pulled her t-shirt over head.

"And this is a con of dating a celebrity...or in your case Trace, being best friends with a celebrity."  Brittney stood up while putting her shorts over her legs while Trace and Kristen were putting their clothes on also.  "No privacy."

Trace slid his feet into his flip flops while running his hand over his shaved head.

"You two ready before the claws come out?"

"Uh huh." Brittney scanned the area to make sure they got everything.  "Lets go."

 

 

Kristen tugged the shirt that she pulled over her head; hating the way clothes were harder to put on after you take a shower.  Kristen walked out of the bathroom while rubbing her wet hair with a towel. She smiled when she saw JC sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap, his back against the headboard with the TV on.  She crawled up the length of the bed and laid on her stomach, setting her head on the pillow.

"How long have you been here?"

JC looked down at the corner of her laptop to see the time.

"Umm...fifteen minutes roughly."

Kristen closed her eyes.

"What you doing?"

"Email."  He replied, typing away on his laptop.

"How the phone call go?"

JC crossed his ankles.  "Fine.  Just checking up and reminding us stuff that is going to be going on for the rest of the tour and all that junk."

"Did you hear about us being on the E Channel?"

JC chuckled.  "Yeah Lance told me about it.  Johnny actually brought it up also and said that what I got you better look a lot better than it does all blurred up on TV."  JC looked at her out of the corner of his eye and smiled.  "He also told me to tell you that you looked lovely and had a hard time believing that was you since all he sees you in is jeans and sweats."

Kristen rolled onto her back.  "I wear a dress and the whole world explodes."

JC laughed while shutting down his laptop.

"Hey um. Josh?"

"Hm?" JC hummed, looking at her while closing his laptop.

"I want to talk to you about something."

JC reached over, setting his laptop on the nightstand than laid down on his side, facing her while propping his head up by his elbow.

"What is it?  Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no no.  Something came up for me and I wanted to talk to you about it first before I give my answer."

JC sat his hand on her stomach.

"Alright, shoot."

Kristen smirked, holding up her hand and folding all her fingers but to, to make it look like a gun.

"Bang."

JC laughed.  "Smartass...now tell me what came up."

"Well...Johnny called me about a position that would be open when we come back from tour.  He said he likes how I deal with things and get shit done when it needs to be done.  He wants me to, kind of be like your guys event planner, like help out planning and organizing the tours, setting up gigs, photo shoots, interviews, charity events, awards shows, you know the stuff."

JC smiled.

"Really?  That's amazing hunny!"  He gave her a kiss.  "We'll still be working together."

"Yeah we will be."

JC slid his hand to her side and started rubbing it.  "And how do you feel about it?"

Kristen shrugged.  "It's once in a life time opportunity.  I would be dropping out of college because I wouldn't be able to do both."

"Isn't it what you are working on getting your degree in?"  JC interrupted her.

Kristen nodded.

"Yeah but that is beside the point.  I don't want Johnny to just give me a job because I'm dating you or anything."

"Babe, Johnny is serious when it comes to the company and the business.  He wouldn't have offered the job to you just because we're together.  You may have your many ‘Kristen moments' and that, but you do have a smart head on your shoulders and he sees that.  He knows you can do it, and so do I."

Kristen nodded, chewing on her bottom lip.  JC plucked her lip with his fingers from between her teeth.

"You think too much.  You'll do great, wait no, amazing at the job.  Like you even said, it's a once in a life time opportunity.  When if it doesn't come along the road again?  You'll kick yourself later for not doing it."

"My dad said the same thing."

"Your father is a smart man."  JC rested his hand back over her stomach.

"Alright...I'll call Johnny while you guys are having sound check."

"Good."  JC kissed her and smiled.

"Speaking of sound check..." Kristen sat up a bit, placing her hand on his side and looked over at the clock.  "Time to get going."

JC sighed and rolled out of the bed than pulled her up.  Kristen reached for her hair tie and pulled her hair up in a pony tail.

"Oh I packed all of your stuff before I took my shower.  I didn't know how long the phone convo was going to be so I thought I would pack out stuff just incase."

JC pulled her towards him and kissed her.

"I saw; thanks sweetheart."

"Welcome."

JC grabbed his laptop, putting it in his bag and picked up his and her bags.

"I can carry mine hun."

"I know you can."  He kissed her forehead.  "But I got it, got everything?"

Kristen's eyes scanned the room and nodded.

"Yep, let's go going."

 

They both walked into the hallway where everyone else was standing with their bags.  JC set the bags down and moved behind Kristen, snaking his arms around her waist and setting his chin on top of her head.

"Who we waiting for?"

Chris stood there with his back against the wall while playing a game on his game boy.

"Jackson and Todd brought down mine and Justin's bags to the car and everyone else is downstairs."

"You stayed to wait for us?  Ahhh Chris I feel so loved!"  Kristen placed her hand over her heart; joking around.

Chris laughed while putting his game boy in his pocket and picked up one of her bags.

"Yeah yeah munchkin.  Come on."

JC picked up his bags and took Kristen's hand in his as they made their way down the elevator to the lobby.  Mike and Tom walked over and took the bags from Chris and JC.

"The guys went out to sign some autographs for some of the fans while waiting for you three.  Britt and Trace are in the first SUV, and I know Justin and Lance will be in there, so you three pick and fight over which of the two SUV's you want to be in, just don't shed any blood."

"Ahh mannn, I can't rip out fro-boys hair?" Chris whined.

Mike chuckled as he walked in front of them towards the door.

"As much as I'd love to see that, Johnny would have a cow."

"Damnit." Chris snapped his finger.  Chris looked over at JC and Kristen.

"Which car you getting into?"

Kristen looked at JC and shrugged before looking back at Chris.

"Doesn't matter to me."

Mike pushed open the doors and right away their ears were filled with screams and sounds of cameras going off.  Kristen tried to hold in her laughter as Chris mumbled about how he will be needing hearing aids soon.  Kristen looked around at all the fans and saw the cars.  Kristen went on her tip toes and cupped Chris's ear so he could hear her.

"I'm going to go in the second car while you guys do this."

Chris nodded as he handed back the pen and paper he just signed to one of the fans.  Chris leaned his head down towards her so he didn't have to yell while he signed a CD for a fan.

"Yeah I was thinking of taking that one so I'm not crammed or anything.  Meet you there."

Kristen nodded and made her way towards JC.  JC saw her out of the corner of his eye and turned his head to look at her and smile.  Kristen smiled back, putting a hand on his waist and went up to her tip toes.  JC tilt his head towards her so he could hear her.

"I thought I'd tell you that I'm going in the second car, so you're not looking for me after you're done signing some stuff.  Chris is coming with us because he doesn't want to be crammed in the first one since already Justin, Trace, Britt and Lance is in that one."

JC nodded and turned his head and kissed her.

"Love you."

Kristen smiled and rubbed his arm.

"Love you too, be safe."

Kristen made her way over to where Todd was standing.

"Going in?"

Kristen nodded.  Todd opened the door and Kristen climbed in and sat down, spreading out on seat.

"Ahh...slightly peaceful."

"Didn't want to stay huh?"  Tom looked at her in the rearview mirror.

"Nuh uh.  Not my kind of fun."

Tom laughed and looked out of the window.

"Well, the nonsense ones of causing that chaos are coming now."

Kristen slid down the seat so they could just hop in.

"Woopie."  She said sarcastically, causing them both to laugh.  Kristen watched the doors open with Joey, JC and Chris jumping into the SUV.

"Man my ears are going to be ringing for days."  Joey complained while rubbing his ears.

Kristen smirked.

"The out come of being a superstar."

Chris pulled out his game boy and started his game back up while the cars pulled out of the hotel's parking lot.

"So I hear you are going to be working for us with events and shit."

Kristen turned around and looked at Joey.

"How did you find out?"

"Brittney."

"That big mouth...But yeah, I will be.  Johnny asked me."

"Sweet."  Chris said, shifting a bit to move away from Joey while he played his game.

"Joe, back off."

"Come on, I never can make it past that part I want to see what to do."

"Get off of me you big goon!"

JC slid down in the seat and laid his head on Kristen's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Wake me up when we get there."

Kristen patted his head and rested her arm around him, rubbing his shoulder.

"Will do sleepyhead."

"Damnit Joey."

Kristen moved her other arm behind her to act like she was going to hit them.

"Hush."

"Joey won't leave me alone."

"Joey; leave Chris alone."

"Fine you big baby."

"Big baby!?  I'll show you who is a big baby.."

Kristen tried to hold in her laughter.

"Hush, both of you.  I don't want to hear a peep from either of you till we get to the stadium."

"Yes mommy."  Both Joey and Chris said in their best little kid voice they could do.

Kristen rolled her eyes.

"Good.  Now hush."

Kristen leaned her head on top of JC's and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment of silence that was filled throughout the car.  Thirsty minutes later, she felt the car come to a stop and being turned off.  She opened her eyes and looked around, seeing they were in the back of the stadium.

"Hunny we're here."

"Five more minutes."  JC mumbled.

Kristen smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Nope.  Rise and shine daddy."

JC groaned as he stretched his arms over his head and stretched his legs out in front of him.  He looked back and noticed that Joey and Chris were both quiet, playing with their game boys.  JC turned and looked at her suspiciously.

"How did you get them to be quiet?"

"Magic.  Now get out."  Kristen held her hand out toward Joey and Chris.

"Game boys."

Chris and Joey both sighed, placing the objects in her hands.

"Thank you.  Now get going for sound check, we're late from hitting traffic."

JC stepped out of the car and grabbed Kristen's hand as he helped her as she stepped out.  Kristen put the guys game boys into her bag and walked along with Chris, Joey and JC; holding his hand; as they follows being Tom and Jackson to the back door.  Kristen looked at Trace and Brittney strangely as they sat there on the step talking.

"What are you two doing?"

"We want some fresh air, care to join?"

Kristen shrugged and set her bag down next to them.

"Sure.  Getting fresh air some good since we're gonna be cooped up in this all night and on the plane."

Kristen turned around and planted a kiss on JC.

"See you after sound check.  Hope it goes well."

"Alright babe."  JC followed the rest of the guys into the building.  Kristen sat down next to Brittney on the step.  Brittney coughed a couple of times, waving the smoke that was blowing into their faces by the group of people couple feet away from them smoking.

"I mean if I went outside to smoke and I saw people sitting close by, I would ask to make sure they were okay if I smoked.  I mean some people might have HORRIBLE ASTHMA or ALLERGIC to smoke, I don't want to cause any harm."  Brittney said loud, hoping the group heard her and the annoyance that was in her voice.

Trace and Kristen covered their faces, trying not to laugh over Brittney's outrage.

"Want me to go ask if they will move because you have bad asthma?"  Trace said, setting his hands on either side of him to push himself up.  Brittney shook her head as she glanced down at the group of people.

"Nah don't worry about it.  If they couldn't care over what I said, they won't listen to you...bastards."

"Well you have your inhaler right?"

Brittney pointed to the door.

"Lance does."

Kristen looked at Brittney, confused.

"Not in your purse with you?"

Brittney held her hands up in the air.

"I don't have my bag with me.  I didn't need it so its pack with my bag.  My driver's license is in my pocket, and since there are no pockets on my sweatpants, he has it in his pocket."

"Ahhh."

Brittney covered her mouth as she coughed a couple of times.  Trace patted Brittney's back with one hand and tried to wave off the smoke with his other hand.  Brittney leaned over, covering her face, wheezing and couching every time she tried to take in a breath.  Kristen started rubbing Brittney's back than stopped when she realized what was going on.

"Crap she is having an asthma attack."  Kristen jumped up and looked over at Trace.

"Trace carry her inside and go to the toy room, I'll run to Lance and get her inhaler."

Trace swiped Brittney in his arms while Kristen ripped open the back door hard and started running down the hallways.  Kristen shoved her hand against the wall to keep her balance after stumbling over a couple of cords and kept running.

Lonnie turned around and snickered

"Where the fire at hun?"

Kristen quickly turned around the corner and started her way up the stairs to the stage.

"Lance has Brittney's inhaler."

The guys looked over from where they were standing and watched Kristen hurry her way up the steps and over to them.

Chris put his hand on her back, laughing.

"Where the fire munchkin?"

Kristen put her hands on her side as she felt a cramp starting to come.

"Lance.  Inhaler."  Kristen held out her other hand.

Chris stopped laughing when he saw the worry look on Kristen's face.

"Whoa what is going on?"

Kristen took a deep breath to calm down her erratic breathing from sprinting the whole way.

"Brittney is having an asthma attack, Lance as her inhaler."

Lance shoved his mic into Justin's hand and grabbed Kristen's pulling her behind him as he started running towards the back room.

"Toy room."  Kristen quickly said as she saw they were close to the room.  Lance quickly opened the door and hurried over towards Brittney, leaning down in front of her and pulled her inhaler out of his pocket and handing it to her.  Kristen fell down to the floor, lying on her back as she held her side.  Trace turned and looked at her while the rest of the guys hurried into the door.

"Cramppppppp."  Kristen spat out, breathlessly as they all looked at her on the floor confused.

Brittney sat her forehead against Lance's shoulder and dropped her inhaler in his hand after using it.  Trace rubbed her back while Lance was rubbing her arms as she coughed a couple of times and started breathing regularly.

"Baby you alright?"

Brittney nodded against his shoulder and sat up slowly, taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out.

"I'm okay now."

Lance ran his hand up her arms to her shoulders.

"What triggered it?"

"There was a big group of people smoking outside just a couple feet away."

Brittney turned and looked at Kristen, who was lying on the floor.

"What happen?"

Trace snickered. "She got a cramp."

Brittney burst out laughing and leaned back against the couch.

"Oh my god, every time I have an asthma attack, she gets hurt, usually by hitting something."

"Shut uppppp whore.  I got it for worrying about you."

Lonnie opened the door and looked over at Brittney.

"Hey you alright?  Do you need a doctor or anything?"

Brittney shook her head.

"I'm good.  Thanks though."

Mike nodded and took a step out of the room than stopped.  He turned around and looked at Kristen.

"Did she fall or something?"

Justin started laughing as he walked out of the room.

"Cramp."

Mike turned around and started laughing as he walked down the hallway.  JC squatted down next to Kristen's side and rubbed it as he tried to hold back his laughter.

"You alright?"

"Oh just laugh it off.  I can see it in your face just let it out and yes I am okay.  I'm just going to lay here till it stops."

JC chuckled and leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I'll have one of the guards bring you some water."  JC looked up at Brittney and Trace.

"You guys want any?"

"Yeah that would be good, thanks."

JC nodded and stood up and started making his way out of the room.  JC stopped in the door way and looked down at Kristen and smirked.

"Next time you go running, remember the stretch sweetheart so you don't get a cramp."

Kristen grabbed her flip flop off her foot and tossed it towards the door.  JC quickly closed the door, laughing and opened it open a little after he heard it hit the door.

"Love you."

"Yeah yeah yeahhhh."

JC closed the door; laughing as he shook his head, making his way down the hallway to the rest of the guys.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance