JC rolled onto his side and spread his arm around along the bed.  When he didn't feel another body next to him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room.  He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked over at the clock.  A small smile appeared on his face when he could hear her soft humming over the running water of the sink.  JC stood up, stretching, and made his way towards the bathroom.  He leaned against the door frame as he watched Kristen rub lotion over her face.

"Is there something entertaining on watching someone rub moisturizer over someone's face that I don't know about?"

JC looked up, locking his eyes with hers in the mirror and smiled.

"Just the sexy lady that is in front of me."

"Is watching someone rub on moisturizer really that intrusting?"

JC chuckled and pushed himself off the door frame with his hip and walked forward, setting his hands on her hips, his eyes holding onto hers the whole time in the mirror.  He placed a peck on her cheek than rubbed his nose against her cheek softly, causing her to giggle.

"You're so soffttt."  He pecked her cheek again, smiling against her check.  "And smell good too."  His tongue ran along the skin on her cheek and smiled.  Kristen laughed and moved her head back.

"What are you a dog?  Gross."

"But your skin smells good I wanna lick it."

JC nibbled her cheek with his lips till she moved her head away from his.

"I put it on for a reason, not for you to lick it off."

JC picked up the bottle and flipped open the tip and sniffed it.

"Ahhh, this is the stuff that makes you smell good that I wanna lick you."  JC turned the bottle over and started reading out loud.

"French vanilla and almond, infused with honey and buttermilk...That's what I was smelling also! Almond!  I couldn't put a finger on it before."

Kristen laughed, grabbing the bottle of her lotion out of his hands and placed it on the counter.

"Go take your shower."

JC smiled and gave her a kiss before discarding his boxers and turning on the shower water, getting in.

"Baby, you remember a couple weeks ago when you guys got fitted for tuxes?"  Kristen asked, while rubbing a small amount of gel in her hands and scrunched it in her hair.  JC thought for a moment while washing his hair.

"Yeah, why?"

"You guys have a charity dinner at the end of this week to go to when we get to Cali."

"Sooo..that means you have to wear a dress?"

Kristen groaned, causing JC to laugh while rinsing his shampoo out of his hair.  "Yes...Brittney and I are going shopping this afternoon while you guys have that photo shoot for that interview for the magazine."

"Take my card."

Kristen kept working on her hair, with a questionable look on her face.

"Uh what?"

JC finished washing his hair and turned off the water.

"Take my credit card and use it."

"Joshua I am not taking your card."

JC opened the shower door far enough for just his head to pop out.

"And why is that?"

"One; I have money. Tw-"

"I know you have money; I didn't mean it like that.  I meant it as a gift.  I haven't been able to buy you any kind of gift since being so busy on the tour."

"Josh dear, you don't have to buy me anything."  Kristen turned slightly on the balls of her feet, looking at him.

"I know but I want to."

Kristen waved her hand, dismissing him, as she turned around looking back in the mirror working on her hair.

"Anyways, back to what I was saying.  One; I have the money.  Two, it is your card, I'd feel bad using it and three...Johnny is paying."

JC laughed, shaking his head.

"Dose he know that he is paying for it?"

"Uh huh, I told him that he was since he is making me wear a dress.  We fought over it for a bit, but I won; like always."

"I bet you look amazing in a dress."  JC cleared his throat.  "Baby, towel please?"

"Hm? Oh."  Kristen grabbed a dry towel and tossed it towards him.

"Last time I wore a dress was....Shit three years ago when I graduated from High School."

JC opened the shower door, dried himself off and wrapped it around his waist as he made his way over to her and stood next to her.

"Well time to change that this weekend hmm?"  He gently bumped his hip into hers, smiling.

"Uh huuuhhh.  Feel the love dear."

Kristen picked up her toothbrush, putting her toothpaste on it and started brushing her teeth.  JC looked around on the counter skin, seeing most of her stuff all over it.

"You have way to much crap."

Kristen shrugged while brushing her teeth.  JC moved some of her items and picked up his shaving cream with his razor and placed it in front of him.

"You did your hair before your makeup?  That's a different morning routine; you always do your makeup first before your hair."

"waht's kind of scawy whot you wnow muh worning rowtne."

JC laughed and reached over, wrapping his hand around her wrist that her toothbrush was in and pulled it out of her mouth.

"Repeat that please."

Kristen smirked, and leaned over; spitting what was in her mouth, just missing his arm in the sink.  A disgusting look came across his face when he realized how close she was on spitting on him.

"I said, that's kind of scary that you know my morning routine."

"See how much clearer you sound without toothpaste in your mouth; anyways what do you expect when we wake up every morning together?  It is kind of like we already live together.....Do you know how awfully close you were, spitting your toothpaste on me?"

"Hm..True, it is like it....and about almost spitting on you...maybe next time don't stop me?"  Kristen smiled than went back to brushing her teeth while JC rubbed shaving cream over his face.  Kristen looked into the mirror, catching his eyes with hers and smiled.  JC smiled back and winked as he washed his hands and started shaving his face.  Kristen leaned over the sink, spitting out the toothpaste in her mouth and picked up the glass next to the sink, filled it up with washer and took a sip, swishing the water around in her mouth before spitting it out in the sink.

"You missed a spot."

"Hm?"

Kristen pointed to a spot by his jaw line.

"You missed a spot."

"Ah, thank you sweetheart."

Kristen nodded as she started to put on her make up.

"What are you doing tonight?"

Kristen looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Um.  What?"

JC closed his eyes while shaving his face.

"I asked what you were doing tonight."

"Um... I dunno?  Do we have something plan that I don't know about or something?"

"Nope."  JC rinsed off his razor and washed his face off.  "Wanted to see if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight; just you and I."

Kristen smiled.  "Sounds good."

"Good, annnddd I know the perfect place I want to take you so you'll have to dress nice, you don't have to wear a dress I can see the look in your eyes."  JC chuckled, placing his hand on her back.  Kristen let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god.  Two dresses in one week, now that is a killer.  I can dress nice."

"That, I know you can do."

Kristen reached up and rubbed the side of his face and smiled of approval.

"Smooth."

JC turned his head to kiss the palm of her hand.

"Mmmm...buttermilk, almond, vanilla, honey.."

Kristen yanked her hand away; laughing.

"You are no longer aloud to read any of my bottles, I bet you didn't even know buttermilk and honey was even in it."

JC shrugged with a smile on his face while walking out of the bathroom to change into some clothes.  Kristen rolled her eyes, sighing, as she picked up her eye shadow blush.

"Men."

"I heard that!"

Kristen giggled as she dabbed her brush in her eye shadow and brushed it over her lids.  JC walked in, buttoning up his shirt and stopped when he was standing next to Kristen.

"Ooo...dammmnn."

Kristen started placing her make up stuff into her make up bag.

"What?"

"You've never done the whole smoky eye look...Its hot.  Your eyes look...damnnnn."

Kristen froze from putting one of the brushes in her bag.

"Did you just say smoky eye...?" Kristen jerked her head, looking at him in shock.

JC threw his hands up in the air.  "I was bored and wanted to see what was so good about the magazines you and Brittney are always reading."

Kristen burst out laughing and quickly sprayed her perfume on her neck, than her wrist.

"Oh thank god, I was afraid you were going to tell me you were part girl or something."

"Hey, I just know the smoky eye thingy.  I don't know how you make it or anything.  I saw the words ‘Smokey Eye' in big bold letters and it caught my eye.  It wasn't what I was thinking it was going to be at all."

JC reached for her toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing his teeth.  Kristen shook her head and placed his cologne in front of him, knowing he would be using it next as she looked in the mirror, fixing the black cami underneath the dark red low cut she was wearing over the cami.  She turned to the side, running her fingers through her wavy hair and fixing the hood that was attached to her shirt before turning back around; facing the mirror.

"Banging."

Kristen rolled her eyes and looked up at him as he was putting on his cologne.

"Wanna know what is not so banging?  Your hair."

"Yeah yeah yeahhh.  I haven't done it yet."

"Can I?"

JC looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"What?"

Kristen picked up one of her hair products and kicked the lid of the toilet seat down.

"Sit."

"I love you and all, I love how you smell, but I don't want to smell like a girl."

Kristen squirted the product in her hand.

"My hair stuff doesn't smell all girlie and stuff.  I use Bed Head, it's a guy and girl product, now sit."

JC sat down as Kristen stood between his legs and started to do his hair.  JC placed his hands on her hips.

"Don't try and get frisky with me, Mr. Chasez.  Didn't you have enough of from last night when we got back?"

JC smile became wide, thinking of the nightly actions that happened once they got back to the hotel.

"I can never get enough of you." Was his reply; while tapping his fingers against her jeans as he started singing out loud.

"When winter comes in summer; when there's no more forever; when lies become the truth, Oh you know then baby, that's when I'll stop lovin' that's when I'll stop loving you."

Kristen smiled and looked into his blue eyes with her hazel ones.

"I love it when you sing to me."

JC placed his lips against hers and let them linger for a bit before he whispered "And I meant every word I just sang."

"Mmm..better."  She kissed him again and placed her hands on his arms.  "Because my knee is oh so close to your crotch; one small move..."

JC quickly stood up; keeping his hands on her hips and moved her back a couple.

"Of course I do.  Every time we sing This I Promise You at a show, I think of you."

Kristen smiled and kissed him again and starting to make her way around him to the sink.  JC moved his body ahead of hers, not losing contact with his hands on her hips.

"Where you going?"

"To wash my hands....problem?"

"Eh." JC shrugged with a smirk across his lips and kissed her forehead before turning around to look in the mirror.  Kristen moved towards the sink and washed her hands while JC was checking out what she did to his hair.

"I like it."

"It looks like it always does since you've been growing it out, which I love."

"But you did it, so I like it better....and speaking of better..."  JC leaned back on his heels slightly, checking out her back.  "You look best in dark jeans."

Kristen raised a brow at him while she ran her hand through her hair.

"And that is because...?"

JC smiled.

"Your ass looks fiinneee."

Kristen rolled her eyes and walked out of the bathroom.

"Men and their hormones."

"I heard that!"

"Glad to know you're hearing is fine baby.  I mean after all those screaming girls I thought it might be fading, but I guess I was wrong."

Kristen put on her black choker and bracelet and turned around to face JC as he walked into the room.

‘Hardy har-har."  He said dryly, picking up his wallet and slipping it in his back pocket.  JC's eyes traveled up and down her body.  "But I'm not lying, you look hot today."

Kristen picked up her tote and placed it on her shoulder.

"Why thank you, and you look hot yourself."  She went on her tip toes and kissed him.

"Let's get going and meet everyone downstairs for breakfast."

She placed her hands on his waist and turned him around so his back was towards her and gently pushed him towards the door.

"I'm going I'm going.  No need to be pushy."

JC held her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers, while they made their way down the hallway and pushed the button for the elevator.

"So, where you taking me tonight?"

JC slightly tugged her into the elevator as soon as the doors open and pulled her into his arms.

"A place that has food."

"What kind of food?"

JC leaned over, pushing the floors button.

"Food."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Tell meeee."

"Nahhh."

"Pleaasseeee."  She whined.

"Nah, I like watching you suffer.  I know how much you hate surprises."

"Ugh you're mean."

JC smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead and tugged on her arm gently while walking out of the elevator.

"And you love me for it."

"Yeah yeah yeahhh..." Kristen mumbled under her breath.

JC opened the door and held it open for her as she walked in.  Kristen barley took three steps into the room before some body attacked her.

"What the fuck!?" Kristen exclaimed; with JC standing there laughing when he realized who it was.

"Munchkin!"

Kristen froze.  She recognized that voice, but who was it?  After a couple of seconds; it hit her.

"Son of a bitch; you troll.  Where you trying to kill me?!"

Trace smiled as he hugged her again before pulling away.

"I just know how much you love surprises."

Kristen looked over at JC.  "Did you know about this?"

"All I knew was that he was coming in today, not when."

Kristen smacked Trace in the arm.

"Where you trying to give me a heart attack or something!?"

"No...but by the way you look, you could give me one."

Kristen rolled her eyes and walked past him.

"That was a horrible pick up line Trace, let me advice you to never use that again."

Kristen sat down next to a snickering Joey.

"What is with guys and their hormones today; dear god."

"Oh my god, I've been waiting for thirty minutes for you and Jace to get down here do Trace could attack you."

"Thanks guys, thanks.  I can feel the mad love right now."

Brittney snatched a piece of toast off of Lance's plate and took a bite.

"Trace used a bad pick up line on me also."

Trace took the seat between Justin and Brittney.  Trace gently nudged Brittney.

"I know they are bad, I save them just for you two because I know how much you love them."

"Why thanks."  Brittney rolled her eyes as she took another bite of her toast than pointed it at Kristen.  "The smoky eye looks hot on you."

"Uh yeah. Smoky eye."  Chris shrugged as he shoved more food in his mouth.

"Where is Jace?"  Trace asked, looking around.

"Getting himself and I some breakfast."  Kristen replied, setting her bag on the floor between her feet.

"Damnnn.  You got him whipped."

"Oh we know."  Lance said, leaning back in his chair playing with his cell phone.

"Man you're not one to speak.  Britt has you whipped also; she just took a piece of toast and you did nothing.  If one if us did it, you'd smack our hand."  Justin pointed his spoon at Lance than went back to eat his Apple Jacks.  Lance looked up from his cell phone and over to Brittney.

"You took a piece of my toast?"

"God hunny are you blind or something?  I did it right under your nose, little to busy texting with someone on your cell phone hmmm?"  Brittney leaned over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

"So Trace, are you going with them to the photo shoot and interview, or shopping with us?"

"Shopping with you girls.  I'm not going to sit there bored out of my mind while they chit chat and get all dolled up?  Nah....and dude munchkin, I've never seen that kind of necklace before."

"It is because I made it.  Brittney has one also but in red.  All we did was cut along a bandana, than twist it till it's all rolled up than you tie it around your neck, and ta-da, a choker."

"You didn't touch any of my bandanas did you?"  Justin asked, worried.

"No fro-boy, we didn't.  Brittney and I made these like what... 2 years ago?"

Brittney tapped her cheek, thinking.  "Yeah, I think 2 years ago."

"Pretty sweet."

"We know, we're amazing."

"And you say I have an ego problem Britt."  Justin mumbled, swallowing his mouth full of Apple Jacks.

"Shit man, you do!" Trace said laughing while smacking him in the back.

JC sat down with the tray of food and placed a muffin in front of Kristen with a glass of orange juice.  Kristen turned and kissed him.

"Thank you babe."

"You're welcome."  JC rubbed her leg before going to his breakfast and started eating.

"If I didn't know you guys, I would have sworn you two were newlyweds."  Trace said as he grabbed Justin's drink and took a sip.

"Thank you!" Joey exclaimed.  "We're not the only ones who see it."

JC and Kristen both rolled their eyes, causing them all to laugh.

"You two have nothing to say."  Chris said, pointing a finger at Lance and Brittney.

 "You two are just as bad."

"It's called love."  Lance said as he set his arm along the back of Brittney's chair.

"It's called being head of heels."  Chris added as he leaned back in his seat and tossed his napkin in the garbage.

"Three points!"

"Anyways Mr. Michael Jordan wannabe..." Trace started to say.

"He is nothing close to Michael Jordan!"  Kristen and Justin said at the same time.

Trace held his hands up above the table, laughing.  "I forgot about the two Michael Jordan lovers right here.  Sorry, sorry please forgive me."

Kristen and Justin looked at each other and shrugged.

"So you guys are going shopping."

Kristen put her hand up to stop Justin from talking.

"We are not getting you anything."

"Come onnnn." Justin whined.

"Hell no.  We are only going shopping because we have to find each of us a dress for the charity dinner this weekend and that is going to be a pain.  Finding something you want is even a bigger pain in the ass....and that goes for all of you."

"I wasn't going to ask for anything." Chris said.

"Uh huh."  Brittney smirked.

"I like the shirt you're wearing B-Dawg."

Brittney looked down at her dark green shirt and looked up to Kristen.

"Why thank you."

"It really brings out your green eyes."

"Seee."  Lance held his arm out.  "That's the same thing I told her when we were getting ready."

"Gross."  Kristen stuck her tongue out.  "I don't want to same the same things you do."

Lance rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out at her.  "Suck it."

"Nah."  Kristen shook her head and putting the last piece of her muffin in her mouth.  "That's Brittney's job."

Brittney covered her face, leaning against the table cracking up while Lance sat there, not believing the words that came out of her mouth as Trace started choking on the orange juice he just sipped.

"That's should teach you to stop stealing my drink."  Justin mumbled, grabbing his glass out of Trace's hand.

"Couldn't you wait till I swallowed to say something like that?"  Trace choked out.

Kristen held up a finger, than put her hand back down on the table.

"I was going to say something, but I decided not to."

"Oh my goddddd Kristen got you good."  Joey patted Kristen's back. "Nice one.  Nice."

Kristen looked over to Brittney as her phone started to go off.  Brittney flipped it open to read the new message she received.

"Changed the ring tone I see, to T.I."

Brittney smiled while she texted the person back.

"Helll yeeaahh."

"T.I?" Joey questioned.

"Rapper.  He's new and boy is he ffiinnneeee.  Justin you should use your blackness and you guys should do w song with him, like you did with Nelly."

"Blackness?"  Chris asked; leaning over the table to look at her.  "You are sooo white."

"Yes I said blackness and yes I know I'm white.  T.I is one finneee hunk of a black man o boy."

"It's okay, I'm not here or anything."

Brittney laughed, kissing Lance on the cheek.

"Oh hush.  I love you and that's it.  Now, if you guys do anything with Nelly again...He is fine also. O baby baby; and Kristen totally agrees with me on Nelly and T.I being fine!"

"What?"  Kristen asked when all the eyes looked towards her.  "Have you SEEEEN them!?  Or better yet their rock hard bodies!?"

"I don't really look for that so to answer your question, no."  Trace said; shaking his head.

"What song was it?" Justin asked.

Brittney looked over at him while she dropped her cell into her purse.

"My ring tone?  It's ‘I'm Serious', by T.I.  You'd like it J."

Brittney turned and looked at Trace as she rubbed the top of his head.

"You shaved it.  I like."

"Yeah."  Trace sat up in his chair than slouched down getting comfortable.  "Starting over again and figure something else to do."

Brittney looked over at Justin with her eyebrows slightly raised.

"Getting any ideas J?"  Brittney hinted.

"Yeah, chi-pet."

Justin narrowed his eyes at Kristen.

"I do not look like a chi-pet."

"Boy I don't know what mirror you been looking at, but you do.  Just think about if it was shaved, no hassle, don't have to do ANYTHING to it."  Kristen leaned over the table to get a little closer to him.  "No more Jessica yanking on it."

"Oh...I like that last idea...hmmm..."

"I know if you mention it to Jessica, she'll have no problems on shaving that fro off."

Justin shrugged.

"I'll talk to my mom about it."

"Mama's boy." Joey teased.

"Shut up!"

"Boys now."  Brittney held up her hand.  "As much as I love watching you guys wrestle, I know Johnny would kick my ass if you go to the photo shoot and interview with bruises and cuts so wait till afterwards, than you can."

"Hey guys, you all have..." Mike stopped in his tracks when he got to the table, his eyes landing on Trace.  Mike rolled his eyes.  "Oh dead god no."

Trace smirked.  "Hello Mike!  You know you've missed me."

"You can wish Trace.  Last thing I need is another Justin, one is a big pain in the ass already....As I was saying, you guys have five minutes to get to the car to leave."

Mike turned, shaking his head as he walked away.

"I don't get paid enough for this."

Brittney sighed, as she shifted in his seat, pulling her cell phone back out of her purse and sat back while flipping it open as she read the message.

"Well dear...rumors have already started with us."

"What?" Lance asked as he looked over at her cell phone.

"Well, from our date two days ago, some pauperizes got pictures of us, which we know about, but I guess they think we are engaged?" Brittney questioned as she started to text Tom back.

"Are you serious?"

Brittney nodded and handed her cell to Lance.

"Yeah, Tom just texted me and told me.  I guess the ring I have on my middle finger; I guess looks like it's on my ring finger by some of the pictures or something."

Trace looked at the ring on her finger.  "That's not even an engagement ring, better yet; there isn't even a gem really on it."

"I know!  It's just a heart; my dad gave me this ring when I graduated from high school."

"Now they are probably thinking Lance is a cheap ass, giving her that as an ‘engagement ring' when he makes money."  JC joked.

"People these days."  Lance sighed, hanging Brittney her cell back.  "Anything for money."

Kristen sat their, leaning back in her seat while chewing on her bottom lip of thinking of ways to change the mood.  A small smirk came across her face when she thought of the perfect idea.

"Sooo Justin, as I was saying before....if you ever want to give me Nelly's number..."

JC pinched her side, causing her to squirm and laugh.

"Baby I'm kidding."  Kristen said, laughing.  Kristen turned her head to look at Justin and mouthed ‘I'm serious'.

"I saw that!" JC exclaimed, crossing his arms while rolling his eyes.  Kristen turned to face her boyfriend, smiling and kissed him.

"I'm playing.  I love your rock hard body."  She patted his stomach and kissed him again

"Okay, enough of hearing about JC's sick body."

Brittney looked up and saw their bodyguards by the door.  Brittney patted Lance's knee than gave it a slight squeezed.  Lance looked up from frustrating texting on his cell and looked over at her.

"Time for you guys to get your superstar butts on the road and for Trace, Kris and I to go to the mall to do some mad shopping."

Everyone got up and said their goodbyes before heading towards to the doors.  Brittney held onto Lance a bit longer.

"Don't worry about it."  Brittney placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him.  She placed her forehead against his, looking into his eyes.

"Everything will be fine.  Rumor is just a rumor.  Tom will clean everything up."

Lance nodded as he kissed her again.

"Love you. Have fun."  Lance pulled her towards him for one more hug than broke apart.

"Love you too dear. I'll see you later."

Lance nodded than jogged off to catch up with everyone at the SUV.

Brittney turned around and looked at Trace and Kristen with a smile.

"Let's go shopping!"

 

 

"Soo...I'm thinking maybe for my date with JC tonight, I might wear a dress."

Brittney paused in her steps, and looked at Kristen dumbfounded.

"I need to sit down."

Trace chuckled and looked over at Brittney.

"Asthma attack?"

Brittney shook her head and pointed a finger at Kristen.

"Did you HEAR what just came out of her mouth!?"

"True."  Trace looked at Kristen and tugged on her arm that was linked with his.

"Are you high or anything?"

Kristen sighed, shaking her head.

"You never take me serious."

"Well."  Brittney started as they started, linking her arm back into the free one of Trace. "When it comes to dresses; no."

"Lets just get the dresses for the charity dinner done first and we'll see if my mind changes over that hell trip."

Brittney and Trace laughed.

"Let's go here."  Brittney said as she pulled them into the store.  Kristen stumbled over her own feet as Brittney tugged them over to a rack of dresses.

"Alright Trace, we are looking for dress for Kristen first because...well I'm excited and want to find one for her now.  Okay, it has to have straps, cause well, I know she doesn't want to have to fix the top every five minutes."

Trace had a look of confusion on his face as he turned his neck to look at the racks in front of them than back to Brittney.

"Uh...right...Um how about I just stand here and just show them to me and I'll tell you what I think?"

"Hm...Good idea, you might pull out something horrible."

"Hey!"

Both of the girls laughed while they started their search through the racks of dresses.  After much laughter over hideous dresses, disapprovals, Brittney pulled out a dress and smiled.

"And Bingo was his name-o."

Trace and Kristen stopped talking and chuckling over a hideous puke green dress in front of them and looked over at Brittney.  Brittney pushed the dress against Kristen and held it there while Kristen stood their confused.

"Trace I think we found it."

Trace took a step back and looked at the dress Brittney had picked out.

"I think she is right.  Go try it on."

Kristen rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to speak, but Brittney hand covered her mouth.

"I know you hate trying on shit but come onnnn we gotta make sure it looks good."

Kristen took the dress as they started walking back towards the fitting rooms.

"You know, you are sounding very cheerleaderish right now."

Brittney set her hands on her hips as she looked at Kristen.

"Yeah well to bad I am the total opposite now go go I wanna see if we did gooodd."  Brittney shoved her into a room and sat down next to Trace and tugged on his arm walking to the rack right by them.

"Now we'll look for me while she changed."

"I'm trying to figure out who is worse shopping with...you two or Justin."

Brittney grabbed a dress and held it against Trace.  Trace laughed, shoving the dress off of him.

"Yeah I'm starting to think it is you two."

"Lair, you know Justin is worse; at lest we entertain you."

Trace chucked as he leaned his arm on the rack.

"True."

"Oooo.." Brittney pulled out a dress and checked it out.  "I like this one."

Trace looked at what was in her hands and nodded.

"Green is a good color on you."

Brittney raised a brow as she looked at Trace.

"Sound like a girl right there midget."

Brittney and Trace both looked up when they heard the door open and Kristen walked out.

A huge smile spread across Brittney's face when she saw Kristen standing there.

"That's the dress."

 

 

Kristen, Trace and Brittney walked into the studio and saw all the guys standing around with annoyed look on all of their faces.

"Uh o."  Kristen said as she placed her purse onto the couch.  "This isn't looking good."

Chris turned around when he heard a door closed and let up a huge sigh of relief when he saw them.

"Thank god fucking God."

Brittney walked up with a serious look on her face.
"What is going on?  What's wrong?"

Joey turned around and let out a frustrated groan.

"Every damn thing.  The chick that was supposed to do the interview before the shoot was late, so now we are going to have to do it after the shoot, which don't get me started to bitch about."

Brittney looked over at who she was guessing was the photographer, fiddling with a camera and ordering some people around.

"I guess something is wrong with the camera and what not, than some shit about the lighting, light bulbs burning out and not having any left.  Seriously shouldn't you have fucking back up?  They sent some guy to run out and get some."  Justin added.

Brittney sighed and looked back to the guys.

"Johnny going to have a bitch fit when I tell him...Guys just go sit on the couch and relax."  Brittney placed her hand on Justin's arm and gave a slight squeeze.

"Trace will entertain you, I'll go try and fix this shit out."  Brittney looked around to try and find the other two of the group.

"Where are Lance and JC?"

"In the back, blowing off steam."

Brittney nodded and motion to Kristen to go towards the back as she made her way over to the photographer.  Kristen walked towards the back, looking around till she saw Lance leaning his back against the wall talking on his cell phone.  Kristen walked forward towards him, causing Lance to look up.  Lance placed his hand over the bottom of his cell as he pulled it away from his face.

"Jace is back there. Britt up front?"

Kristen nodded.  "She is in her business mode and is about to bitch the guy out and try to fix everything."

Lance nodded.  "I'll head out there when I'm off the phone."

Kristen wrapped her arms around Lance, pulling him into a hug.

"Calm down, breathe, and relax.  Don't rip anyone's head off.  I don't want to have to bail you out of jail."

Lance chuckled as he hugged her back.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Good.  Now I'll go try and calm the other beast."  Kristen said as she made her way towards the back till she found him sitting down in one of the make up chairs, pushing buttons on her cell, which made her guess he was texting.

"You better be writing a text to me."

JC's head shot up and looked up in the mirror to see her standing behind him.  JC gave a weak smile and spun his chair around to look at her.

"Actually I was."

Kristen walked towards him and hugged him.

"Chris, Justin and Joey told me."

JC sat up in the chair and pulled her onto his lap, sideways.  He shifted her legs over the chair's arm rest and wrapped his arms around her, burring his face into her shoulder and hair as he let out a pent up breathe.  Kristen rubbed his arms.

"Just relax.  It's nothing you can do dear."

JC slowly nodded as he closed his eyes.

"Remind me why I do this."

Kristen moved a bit to look at him.

"Because you love singing and dancing; it's your life; you do it for your fans."

She gave him a quick kiss before looking back at him.

"And for the money."

JC laughed, leaning his head back.  Kristen smiled.

"There is that smile and laugh that I love."

JC pulled her into a kiss.  Kristen wrapped her arms around his neck while he set his hand on the back of her head as he continued the kiss.  He slowly pulled his lips away from hers and placed a small kiss on her nose than forehead before setting his against hers, keeping his eyes closed.

"I love you."  He whispered.

Kristen smiled.  "I love you too."

JC opened his blue eyes and looked into her hazel ones.

"Thank you."

Kristen kissed the tip of his nose and moved her head back to look at him.

"For what?"

JC slid down a bit in the chair, keeping his hold on her.  "This.  Calming me down.  Everything."

"It's my job."  She laid her head against his shoulder.  JC held her tighter and leans his head against hers.

"So how was shopping?"

"Successful."

"Found a dress?"

Kristen nodded.  "And something to wear for tonight for dinner."

"What they look like?"

Kristen gently poked his arm with her index finger.

"Not telling you on either of them.  It's a surprise."

JC pouted as he whined.  "Plleeaasseeee."

"Nope, and don't try and get it out of Trace and Brittney.  They won't tell you."

"Damnit."  He mumbled under his breath.  Kristen kissed him again and shifted to get comfortable in his arms.  There was a knock on the wall, causing JC and Kristen both to turn their heads to see Trace standing there.

"Everything is set up and time to get this on a roll."

JC patted Kristen's leg as she slid off landing her feet on the floor.  He wrapped his fingers around hers and they made their out of the room and to the front where everyone was standing.  Kristen turned around and started fixing JC's shirt and using her hands to flatten out some of the small winkles that started to form.  She took a step back and looked at him up and down as he pulled on the leather jacket on.

"Daamnnn."

"Hmm?"

JC slid his other arm in the other sleeve of the jacket than tugged the bottom of it.  When she didn't answer his eyes looked up to look into hers.

"What?"

Kristen licked her lips and smirked.

"That jacket gives you a little badass look."

JC rolled his eyes as a small laugh came from his lips.

"We'll I'll make sure I wear the one I own more often."

"Oh please doooo."  Kristen took step forward as he held both of her hands and kissed her.

"Come on dude."  Chris grabbed JC's arm and tugged on it.

"Stop lovely dovey, do it later."

JC gave Kristen a quick kiss, following it with a wink as he walked over to the set with Chris.  Kristen walked over to the couch Trace was spread out on and plopped down next to him.  Kristen looked over to the set and watched the guys move to the spots they were told to go.  She looked over at Joey and tried not to laugh when she saw the look of annoyance on his face.  Kristen pointed to her lips, smiling big towards Joey, causing him to laugh and roll his eyes.  She looked over at JC and blew him a kiss when his eyes landed on hers.

"Head over heels aren't yeah?"

Kristen turned to look at Trace.

"What?"

"You and JC."  Trace crossed his legs as he got comfortable on the couch.  "You two really in love huh?"

Kristen smiled and looked over to the set JC was and back to Trace.

"Yeah."  She sighed, smiling.  "I'm head over heels, madly in love with him."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance