Author's Chapter Notes:

Two chapters in one week!?  I know....I felt bad for not updating for 2 weeks so I thought I'd be nice and finish up Chap 26 and post it up.  Enjoy. =]  Feedback is always nice, helps boost peoples self-asteem. ahha.

Kristen tossed a box of Apple Jacks into the shopping cart while Brittney pondered over what bag of donuts to get.

"Just get one of each.  One bag of powder, one bag of chocolate; you know someone is going to want the other kind and we'll have to listen to whoever complaining that we should of gotten the other kind also."

Brittney grabbed one of each and placed it into the cart.

"That is so true, damn diva's....How the hell did we get the grocery shopping for the tour bus?"

Kristen shrugged as they started their way down the isle.

"I don't' know, but whoever nominated us is going to die.  You know I HATE grocery shopping."

Brittney laughed as she placed another item that was on the list into the cart.

"So has you were saying about yours and Joshua's fight last night before Mike interrupted us about doing shopping for the superstars..."

Kristen sighed as she shoved her hands in her back pockets.

"He said he was sorry and wasn't trying to really hide it.  He just didn't know how I would react over having an ex still working with them bla bla bla."

"Ahhh" Brittney nodded as they turned the corner.  "I guess I kind of see what he is saying, but yet what he did was wrong.  I asked Lance how come he never said anything about it and he and the rest of the guys thought we both knew, since you tell me everything and he knew you two have told each other everything.  You two are cool now right?  Not just faking it for us and shit?"

"Oh no, we're cool now.  We talked.  Everything is out.  He begged for me to forgive him."

"Damn, you didn't get that on tape or record?"

Kristen laughed while placing stuff into the cart.

"That's what I said."

Brittney looked up at the sign to see what isle they were going down and smiled.

"Alright; the magazine isle.  Thank God, we need some new ones.  I didn't get any from the hotel before we left."

Kristen picked up a sports magazine and flipped threw it.

"True, we do need some new ones.  Do you even know the one the guys are doing their interview at right now?"

Brittney shrugged as she eyed the three teen girls next to them out of the corner of her eye as she picked up Teen People and tossing it in the cart before answering her question.

"I don't remember."

"Oh my god!"

Kristen jumped from being startled as she was looking threw the magazine in her hand and looked up her eyes falling onto the three teen girls who were holding up J-14 magazine with *NSYNC on the cover.

"You two are Lance's and JC's girlfriends!"

Brittney looked over at Kristen as she grabbed a couple of magazines and placed them into the cart.

"Uh yeah, yeah we are."

"Oh my god are the guys here!?  Where are they?!"  The blonde one in the group exclaimed while looking around the isle expecting one of them just to pop out.

Kristen controlled her eye roll as she looked at the three girls.

"No, sorry girls; they are doing an interview for a magazine."

Brittney looked over the list that the guys gave them for what to get, checking off to make sure they got everything.  She quickly pulled out her cell phone and sent Lance a text message that they just got attacked by three teeny bobbers, knowing he and the guys would get a kick out of it.

"You two are like, oh my god, soo lucky!"  The red head blurted out.

"So did you sleep with them to get your jobs?"

Brittney and Kristen heads jerked over at the three girls and saw the red head elbow the blonde and turned to look at them, embarrassed.

"Ignore her, she is a bitch."

"Uh huh....We actually were working with them before either of us got together with them.  We are all best friends and still are."

The three of them nodded as the strawberry blonde finally spoke up.

"I don't know how anyone could put up hate sites on you that we've seen online, you two seem very nice."

Brittney shrugged.  "Thanks, but yeah we have seen those sites; very entertaining.  We have never met them and I guess we are bitches and just trying to destroy their job or something."

"You...guys look at the *NSYNC sites...?"

Kristen nodded as she brushed her hair out of her face with her fingers.

"Yeah, entertains us.  We show the guys some of the sites also; they enjoy it."

"The guys see some of the sites?"  The redhead choked out.

Brittney raised a brow looking at her, not liking her at all from the comment she said before, but she swallowed her pride and kept herself calmed and nodded.

"Oh my god, we have our own site....Do you like, oh my god, can you show them ours?!"

Kristen looked over at Brittney and shrugged.

"Sure, just give us the link name and we'll check it out and show the guys."

"OH MY GOD!" All three exclaimed as they dug around in their purses to find a piece of paper and a pen to write it down.

Kristen blinked a couple of times, surprised that she could still hear after that squeal.

"Uh yeah, we'll have them leave a message on your page.  I'll have them mention this stores name so you know it's them."

Kristen bit her lip, wishing she could have taken back her words just so she didn't have to hear the squeal that came after she said it.

"Oh my god, we will soo tell everyone on how nice you are and everything.  We'll put you on our page.  On my god I can't believe you are going to do this for us.  Oh my god."

Brittney held back her laughter as she took the paper from them.

"Well we have to get going.  It was nice meeting you, we'll check out the site in a couple of days."

"Oh my god, thank you so much!"

Brittney and Kristen nodded as they made their way to the registers.

"I think I lost count after five, on how many times they said ‘oh my god'." Kristen mumbled under her breath as she placed some items on the belt.

"Jesus I know.  I'm surprise I can hear.  I texted Lance and told him we were getting attacked.  He texted me back saying he was sorry, yet all the guys are snickering.  They are still in their interview but it should be over soon."

"He had his cell on him during the interview?..and answerd it?"

"I guess so." Brittney placed the rest of the items on the belt and moved down to hand the girl behind the register the credit card to charge it to.  Kristen jumped slightly as her cell went off and flipped it out, only to roll her eyes and quickly send a text back and shoved it back in her pocket.

"Joey.  He asked if they were hot."

Brittney laughed as she signed the receipt the lady and handed it back to her.

"Did you tell him they must have been at lest the age of fourteen?"

"Yep." Kristen said as she started to push the cart out of the store and looked around to flag Todd down to come get them.

 

****

 

Joey chuckled with the rest of the guys as he handed Lance his cell back after reading the message Brittney sent them.  Lance sent a message back to her before putting it back in his pocket and looking up at Katy, the girl they were doing the interview with while JC talked to her about the tour that they were doing.

"Sorry about that."  Lance said once JC was done.

Katy smiled as she nodded her head.  "Oh no worries.  Girlfriend?"

Lance smiled as a slight color of pink rose across his cheeks.  "Yeah."

"Well, since we are on the girlfriend topic, lets talk about that." Katy said.

Chris leaned back in his seat, getting comfortable.

"Well, she is amazing and pretty cool."

Justin raised an eyebrow as he looked at Chris.  "Dude man you don't have a girlfriend."

"His girlfriend is his hand." Joey mumbled.  Everyone laughed as Chris smacked Joey.

"Don't worry, I wont put that in the magazine."

"Thank God."  Chris sighed as his eyes kept glaring at Joey.  "I don't want my mom reading that."

Katy grossed her legs as she placed the pad of paper over her knee.

"So Brittney and Kristen are you're guy's girlfriends, correct?"

Lance and JC both nodded their heads as they smiled.

Justin spoke up.  "They are both pretty kick ass people.  We all get along; we have the best friend - brother/sister bond with the both of them.  We are all so over protective over them.  They are like one of the guys.  There is never a dull moment when we are all together, something entertaining always happens."

"Yeah," Joey added.  "We actually all have something in common with each of them.  Kristen and I like musicals and broadways; Brittney and I both love the movie, Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, you don't know how many times we have watched that movie during the tour.  Uhh, Kristen and Justin both love Rap, basketball and Michael Jordan, they can talk for hours about both of those subjects,  Brittney and Justin can play video games all night long, and they have while listening to R&B and Rap; than Kristen and Chris, o man it's so scary how those two are so much like.  They actually have that huge "sister-brother" bond; they do call each other bro and sis sometimes.  They have been stopped being asked if she was his sister, but yeah, they both love Busta Rymes and Classic Rock, both have balls of energy and play jokes on everyone, and both love sports.  Kristen actually doesn't like the Steelers, she is a huge Chicago Bears fan so they have ‘fought' over who is the better team many times, than Brittney and Chris both have a fond of video games and football also and liked to try to kick each others ass in games."

"That's all true."  Justin added in while putting his arms behind his head.  "We each do like, a little "date/bond" whatever you want to call it with each one, whenever we can pull their boyfriends away from them to keep it fresh.  Its fun, cool, and they are so mad down to earth, they make us forget about being celebrities for those hours.  They don't treat us different, they are not afraid to speak their mind to us, they try to kick our ass, they set us in our places and not let the fame get to our heads; when we need someone to talk to, we can go to them no matter how stupid it is and they would wait till we are done than to tell us how stupid we were or whatever the situation it is.  Kristen and Brittney aren't afraid to tell us the truth and don't try to suck up or anything, which we all like."

"Oh man, you don't know how many times Kristen has used the line ‘I don't care if you're a celebrity, even if you were the Pope, no."  Chris piped in as he shook his head while the other guys groaned, knowing that line to well.

Katy nodded, laughing a bit, as she kept writing things down, than looked up towards Lance and JC.

"And you two...?"

Chris laughed.  "They are soo made for each other its funny; Brittney and Lance, JC and Kristen.  You can see it in the way they look at each other and just the small tough on how much they love each other."  The group agreed before Chris continued.

"Lance and Brittney, just as Justin, are true southerners.  Lance and Britt a lot of times just chill while drinking Ice Tea, which I swear if there was a rehab for, they both would be in there."

Lance rolled his eyes while the rest of the group agreed and laughed.

"Than, JC and Kristen; she has brought out an edge of JC and out of his shell.  They both are serious when it comes to work and both can listen to that jazz crap."

"It's not crap" JC butted in.  Chris waved his hand and continued.

"Yeah to you guys, Annyywayysss; actually, Kristen listens to all kinds of music; from metal to jazz.  She loves music, which is one of the many connections those two have, they can sit and just listen and talk about music and not get bored."

"Do you two also do the little bond thing with each others girlfriends like the rest of the guys do?"

JC nodded and Lance spoke up.

"Yeah we do.  Kristen has a fond of space and stars like I do; last time we went to Space Museum and had lots of fun."

"And Brittney and I have gone to a couple of Art shows and Museums and go eat Chinese every time.  Both of our favorite food is Chinese.  I tried taking Kristen to an Art Museum once, but she couldn't take it really; it's not her.  She actually told me if I ever wanted to go to another one to take Brittney and to never take her again."  JC chuckled as he shook her head.  "She was so bored and didn't like how she had to be quite the whole time.  I swear I don't know anyone else that was worse A.D.D than her, and I thought Justin was bad."

"Hey!" Justin shot up.

"Man it is so true.  We finally found someone who A.D.D. is worse than yours.  I really didn't think it was possible."

"Have you met each other's parents?"

"No, we haven't.  Brittney has only met Justin's mom, Lynn, because we've known Brittney a bit longer since she has been working at JIVE for about 5 or 6 months, but we want them too.  Our parents know about each other, but haven't met each other yet."

"Well guys," Katy set her pen down when she finished writing and stood up.  "Thank you for the wonderful interview, you guys are great.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of the tour."

The guys stood up and shook her hand as they said their goodbye and headed out of the room and towards the bus.

"Freedom!" Chris yelled, throwing his arms up in the air.

"No work till tomorrow afternoon; thank god."  Lance sighed of relief as he opened the door, having the sun hit them in the face.

"I'm pretty excited for the fest thingy Kristen and Brittney found that we're going to later."

"Hell yeah man!" Justin hurried his way to the tour bus.  "When are we going?"

Lance shrugged.  "Some time this afternoon I believe.  We are about an hour away from the city that it is held in."

"Thank you Scoop." Joey patted Lance's back while hoping in front of him, getting on the bus.

"Its okay Joey, not like I was about to step on the bus or anything, go on right ahead."

"Thanks Lance, I knew you'd understand."  Joey stopped at the top of the steps looking at him with a wide smile across his face.

"Stop picking on my boyfriend you monkey."

Lance laughed as he made his way onto the bus, JC right behind him.

"That's my girl."

Lance made his way over to the couch where Brittney was laying; he sat her up as he laid down behind her and draped one of his legs over the side of the couch.  After getting situated, he pulled her back to lie against him and wrapped his arms around her.

Chris and Justin walked over to the kitchen and opened a cabinet.

"YES! YOU WENT FOOD SHOPPING!"

"Uh yeah, let me go on to say that you all are assholes."

JC laughed, having a feeling of knowing what was going to come next as he sat down next to his girlfriend.  Kristen narrowed her eyes at him than turned to look at Chris and Justin, who now have Joey to join them in looking at everything they got.

"Way to trick me to go grocery shopping."

Justin shoved a donut in his mouth before looking over at Kristen and smiled.

"Yeah smile all you want Timbersnake, nice to tell me you need me to get you guys something and not telling me where I was going and having Todd drop us off in front of a grocery store."

"Oooo..Timbersnake..Nice. I like that one!"  Chris said.

JC placed his arm on the back of the couch.
"Tricking you is the only way we knew we could get you to do grocery shopping.  We know how much you hate it."

"Oh yeah, and even better on getting attacked by three teeny bobbers, which I'm still surprise I can hear, made it so much better."

Lance laughed.  "Tell us how that went."

"Oh dear god." Brittney mumbled.  "Really, I agree with Kristen, I'm surprise we can still hear, but yeah they noticed us as ‘JC and Lance's girlfriend' and one rude one actually asked if we slept with you guys to get a job."

Joey plopped down next to Kristen on the couch and placed his feet up on the table in front of him.

"Nuh huh."

Brittney nodded.  "Yep, we told her off in the nicest way possible, her friend like elbowed her hard after she said that.  Oh yeah."  Brittney lifted her back off of Lance as she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.  "They have a site or some shit and we told them that you'd guys would look at it and leave some message and shit.  I guess they said they are going to mention about Kristen and I and how nice we are and that the people who have hate sites on us are wrong, bla bla blaaaa."  Brittney placed the piece of paper in Lance's hands.

"So whenever, I don't care, we will all check that sucka out and leave a message."

"So wait," Justin sat down on the floor with the bag of donuts in his lap.  "One of them asked if you guys slept with us...and you two didn't kill her?  Shit I'm surprised!"

Brittney rolled her eyes as she shifted a bit in Lance's arms till she got back to being comfortable.

"Where did you guys run into her?"

"Magazine isle."  Brittney said, bending her knees.

"Did you guys get..."

Kristen interrupted Joey with a sigh.  "Yes Joey, we got you a playboy just like you asked.  It is on your bunk."

Joey patted her knee.  "Yessss.  I knew you were here for a reason."

Kristen titled her head slightly to the side as she gave him a dirty look.

"Excuse me?"

Joey smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  "I said that I love you."

"Save it buck-o." Kristen placed her hands against his chest and gently pushed him back.

Chris laughed, sitting down on the couch. "Deniieeddd."

"So are all of you guys wearing hats for ‘disguising' yourselves?"

"Ah man, that's right."  Justin shoved another donut in his mouth and wiped his hands on his pants.

"Justin, they made napkins for a reason."

Justin looked up at Brittney and smiled.  "Yep, I know, and they made pants for a reason also."

"Yeah, to cover your non-insisting white ass."

Justin dropped his jaw and turned to look at Kristen after her comment while the guys laughed.

"True man, you have no ass."

"Leave my ass alone."  Justin pouted, crossing his arms across his chest.

Kristen shook her head.  "And girls want to marry you, if only they knew."

"What is that suppose to mean!?"

Kristen smiled as she looked at Justin.  "Nothing my love.  Nothing."

Justin stood up, grunting and mumbling.  "Nothing my ass..."

"That's is right, you have nothing for an ass."

Justin pointed his finger at her as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I'm so going to get you back soo good.  Just wait and see."

"Can't wait baby." Kristen smiled as she stood up.  "Can't wait."

"Where are you going?"

Kristen looked over her shoulder to look at JC.

"Pick out hats for you guys to wear because knowing you all, you'll wear one that will make you stand out and if I have to listen to girls squeal all night...I will just walk away from you all."

JC stood up and placed his hand on the small of her back.

"I'll help you."

"Ssuuurreee you will Jace, suurreee you will."

JC kicked Chris in the leg than made his way to the bunk area, following Kristen.

"How did the interview go?"

Justin plopped down on the couch on the other side of Chris and grabbed the remote off the table.

"Fine.  Boring a bit.  They really need to think of new questions."  Justin started flipping through the channels on the TV.  "We did talk about you two after you texted Lance."

"Ohh?"  Brittney tilted her head slightly to look up at Lance.  Lance smiled as he gave her a peak on the lips.

"Don't worry; we said only good things about you two."

"Yeah," Joey added as he took a sip of his drink.  "Trying to put an end to whoever started the rumor that you two are bitches."

"Speaking of bitches.." Chris stated.  "Which bodyguards are coming with us to this summerfest thing that we are heading to?"

"Mike, Todd, Tiny, and Lonnie."

"Yeessss.  The fun ones!"

"I'll make sure to tell them that you called them bitches."

Chris started pumping his fist in the air.

"Go ahead.  They can bring it, I'm not afraid of them."

"What time is it?"  Justin placed the remote on the table as he got comfortable on the couch to watch TV.  Brittney lifted up Lance's arm and twisted it lightly to look at his watch.

"4:35"

"Cool."

Kristen walked out and tossed a hat to all the guys.  Chris looked down to the one that landed on his lap.  Once he saw the logo he looked up catching Kristen's eyes with his.  Joey looked over to see that hat Chris got and laughed.
"She gave you a Bears hat."

Kristen smiled.  "All your fans know you are a Steelers fan.  They won't know its you with a Bears hat on."

Chris grumbled as he looked back down at the hat on his lap. "I'm going to get you back."

"I got a White Sox hat man.  I feel you're pain."

Kristen gently elbows JC in the side from his comment and walked over to the couch.  JC smiled.

"I was kidding bbabbbeee."

"Uh huhhh."

"Saweeett I got a Bulls hat!"  Justin quickly shoved the hat over his head, doing his best tucking the curls underneath it.

"Justin, come here and I'll do it."

Justin got up and walked over to the couch and sat down on the ground in front of Kristen's legs.  Kristen shifted the hat while tucking the curls underneath the hat to keep them hidden.

"What hat did you get Joe?"

Joey looked at the front of the hat and placed it over his head.

"Blackhawks."

Justin laughed.  "Guess we are supporting Chicago teams today."

"Lance what did you get?  You must have one like ours unless there is another Chicago team we don't know about..."

Lance looked at the hat in his hands.  "This is Brittney's hat isn't it?"

Kristen nodded as she finished up Justin's hair.

Lance placed the hat over his head and pulled the bill down a bit. "Gators."

"You're letting someone wear a Gators hat?  I'm surprise since we know you hate them Munchkin."

Kristen shrugged than patted Justin's shoulders when she was done.

"I didn't have any thing else.  And be careful Chris with your hat.  You might get some words since we are in Wisconsin, Green Bay Packer fan area, and you're wearing a Chicago Bears hat."

"Mannnn." Chris shoved the hat over his head and slouched down in the couch.  "Way to have me wear a rival's team hat."

Kristen tucked a piece of her curly hair behind her ear and leaned back against the couch.

"Anytime sugs, anytime."

 

Chris kept poking Kristen in her side till the bus stopped and the doors open, letting them know they have arrived.  They all pilled off the bus, finding the bodyguards in front of them.  Mike laughed when he saw the hats the guys were wearing.

"Kristen was on hat control I'm guessing."

Kristen smiled as JC took a hold of her hand and Chris tugged his hat lower to cover his eyes.  Todd handed out tickets to everyone.

"We already went and got the tickets, just go on in."

"Alright!  Par-taaa!" Joey said, leading the group to the entrance.

"Where to first?"  Lonnie asked.

"Food!"

"Joey,"  Brittney said.  "You guys just ate on the bus."

"Correction."  Joey turned around after giving the guy his ticket.  "JT and CK ate on the bus."

Brittney looked over to Tiny.  "Will it be okay if I hit him for being a smartass?"

Tiny laughed.  "Go on ahead; you'll be doing us all a favor."

JC handed the guy his and Kristen's ticket, letting go of her hand and wrapped it around her waist, hooking his thumb in her belt loop.

"I love you."

Kristen looked up and kissed him.

"I love you too."

JC gently tugged on her belt loop with his thumb as they walked over to the picnic table everyone was sitting at and took a seat.

"So, what is there to eat?"

Brittney placed her hands on the table and looked at Joey.

"What do I look like to you?  And information booth?  How the hell would I know?"

Mike patted Brittney's shoulder.  "I'll go look and let you guys know, don't hurt him till I come back.  I want to see that show."

JC placed his hand over Kristen's knee and gently rubbed it with his fingers.  Kristen slid her hand under his hand, palm facing up, and slid her hand under his and laced her fingers with hers.  Kristen smiled when she felt JC's thumb softly started to rub hers.

"Hellloooo."  Justin waved his hand in front of JC's and Kristen's face.  "Love birds, we just asked you two a question."

"Huh?"  Kristen spat out, once brought back to reality.

Justin rolled his eyes.  "Mike is back and said they have burgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, fries, nachos and all that good shit to eat, what do you two want."

"Oh uh, I'll just have a burger and a coke." JC said looking up at Mike.

"Um...Nachos and a coke for me.  Do you need any help?"

Mike shook his head.  "Don't worry about it; Lonnie and Todd are coming with me."  Mike poked his finger at each guy.  "Do not leave this table."

Chris and Justin saluted to Mike as he walked away.

"Hey this isn't JC and Kristen time, this is group time.  We have the whole night off and we are all having fun together."  Chris said as he started to play with the hat on his head a bit.

"Destroy that hat, and I'll kill you."

Chris sighed and stopped fudging with the hat and placed his hands on the table.

 

They all sat around the table, making fun of each other and talking about the, interesting people, that walked by till Mike, Lonnie and Todd came back with their food.  Once they were done, they threw their trash away and sat back at the table, waiting for the music to start.

"So, we'll be seeing Bret Michaels soon."  Britney looked over at Kristen and laughed when she saw the smile that was across Kristen's face.

"You know, I am right here." JC said.

"Oh..crap..Bret Michaels doesn't know about you."  Kristen looked at JC and smiled while a couple of the guys chuckled.  JC rolled his eyes as he squeezed her hand.

 

"There is such a big difference between Bret Michaels and Jace...You are..I don't know what to say."  Lonnie pointed out.

Kristen smiled.  "I'm a sucker for Rockstars."

"And baseball players." Brittney added.

"Ah, true.  Rockstars and Athletes are my weakness."

"Jace isn't a Rockstar or an Athlete, he is a Popstar."  Tony pointed out.

"Okay!  Hot guys are my weakness!"  Kristen exclaimed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you all are having a great time tonight!  Get up and get ready to have fun with our next couple of bands!"

Justin and Chris looked at each other and nodded their heads.  Both of them climbed up and stood on top of the picnic table they were sitting at and started dancing to the music being played.

Lonnie covered his face with his hands.

"Way to NOT stand out or anything."

JC covered his eyes when Justin and Chris pulled Kristen up on to the table with them and had her dance with them.  Joey pulled out his camera and video taped them, while he, Lance and Brittney laughed along with the bodyguards.  Justin, Chris and Kristen never left their stop on top of the table as they danced and sang away to all the songs Enuff Z' Nuff, Quiet Riot, Warrant and Poison played when they had their turn on the stage.  When the concert was over, JC stood up and took both of Kristen's hands, helping her off the table as he shook his head.

"You are really something else."

Kristen smiled and wrapped both of her arms around his waist.

"You know you loved the show."

"Ohh yeahh."  JC leaned down and kissed her.  Kristen turned around and took his hand, lacing her fingers with his and walked over to were the group was standing and started walking around the area.  Kristen and Chris both froze when they saw what was in front of them.

"Hell no." Chris quickly said, throwing his hands up in the air as soon as he saw the ferries wheel in front of them.  Kristen took a couple steps back when she saw the evil smile on Brittney's face.

"Nuh uh.  Um uhh I-I-umm I'll stay here with Chris.  I am not going on that thing."

JC smiled. "Ohh come on babe.  For me?"

Kristen took a couple more steps back.

"Nuh uh, you know I'm afraid of heights.  I will not go on that wheel of death, Chris save me."

Brittney and JC looked at each other and smiled, they booth nodded and Brittney and Lance walked over to the ferries wheel and got on.  JC quickly picked up Kristen and ran over to the ferries wheel, leaving the bodyguards, Chris, Justin and Joey, camera in hand filming the whole thing, standing there cracking up while Kristen was screaming for JC to put her down before she killed him.  JC sat her down on the ride and held her down while the guy latched the bar across from them.

"Sir sir oh my god I'll give you all my money if you let me out and just leave my asshole of a boyfriend on this alone.  Oh my god please."

The guy laughed and shook his head, walking over to the stick and pushed it forward to start.  JC reached over and took her hand, laughing while she sat their repeating "oh my god" over and over again.

"Calm down babe you are okay."

"I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you."  Kristen closed her eyes tight as she squeezed JC's hand as hard as she can.

"How she doing?!" Brittney yelled out from underneath them.  JC smirked as he leaned back gently, causing the cart to move a bit.  Kristen screamed and grabbed JC, pulling him back, than squealed again when it moved from her jerking him.  Laughter could he heard from everyone as Kristen kept freaking out.

"That answers our question!" Lance yelled between laughter.

"YOU ARE NOT HAVING SEX FOR A LONG TIME JOSHUA SCOTT!"

Justin leaned over, placing his hands on his knees, as he laughed harder.  JC laughed and placed his other hand over her shaking one, rubbing it.

"There are kids around here you know."

"I don't fucking care.  They will learn about what it means sooner or later.  They will also see what murder looks like before their eyes once I touch that ground with my own two feet."

"Uh huh."

Kristen's eyes widen when the ferries wheel stopped, having them at the top.  Kristen's breathing became faster as she started freaking out.
"GET ME OFF GET ME OFF GET ME OFF OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!"

JC wiped the tears from his eyes with the back of his hand from laughing hard.

"GET THIS THING MOVING! DON'T STOP! FUCK IT. GET ME OFF GET ME OFF!"

A squeal came from her mouth when it jerked, starting its motion again than slowed down and stopped, letting Brittney and Lance off.  Once their cart was next, Kristen shot out of it once the guy unlatched the bar and dropped to her knees once her feet touched the grass.

"Oh my god ground I love you I love you."

JC stood behind Kristen, setting his hand on her head to keep him up from laughing.

"So Munchkin how was it?" Joey snickered, keeping the camera on her.

"Fuck you."  She mumbled, slowly standing up, shaking.  "Bastards.  I hate you all."

JC reached for her hand and squeezed it once her breathing calmed down.

"Now what?"

Lonnie looked over the paper in his hand.  "Uh, there is some show that they put on that I guess is suppose to be funny."

"Dude lets go."  Justin took Kristen's other hand and tugged her behind him, walking towards the tent it was under.  They all sat down at the table that was big enough for all of them as the show was about to start.  Lance and JC both set their arms on the back of their girlfriends chair and Brittney rested her head on Lance's shoulder.

"Alright!" Said the guy on the stage with the mic.  "Someone give me a topic!"

Chris smirked and wrapped his hand around his mouth to make sure he was loud enough to hear and yelled "Boy bands!"

JC leaned over and smacked Chris along the back of his head.

"Idiot." He mumbled.

Mike smacked his forehead and leaned his head back.

"Can't ever make my job easy can you boy?"

Chris smiled while he rubbed the back of his head.

"Boy bands is the topic!  Someone give me a situation!"

Kristen leaned back in her seat when she overheard girls behind them mumble something.

"Are you sure that's them?"

"The one that yelled looks like and sounds like Chris from *NSYNC."

Kristen looked over at Mike and motion with her eyes to the girls behind them.  Mike looked over and stood up.

"Um..Guys..We should get going."  Kristen whispered, leaning over the table.

"Huh?" Justin looked over at her.

"You guys have been caught by the girls behind us, lets go before something breaks out."

Joey looked at the table behind Kristen and nodded while the rest of the guys stood up and hurried their way out, casually as they could to not and not to be noticed.  Kristen let out a sigh of relief when they made it out of the ten teeny bopper free.  She looked over at Chris and smacked his arm.

"Could you not keep your mouth shut?"

Chris smiled and linked his arm with hers.

"Of course not.  And did that person have to ruin it by using climbing a mountain as a situation?  What the hell."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she linked her other arm with JC's.

"Well are you guys ready to go?  It's after 11 and I think this place closes soon."

"Sounds good.  There is suppose to be fireworks at the end, which would be in fifteen minutes so people are leaving around now, or than."

"Oooo fireworks!  Can we stay to see them pleasseeee" Justin begged.

"Well...I can never say no to fireworks.." Kristen said.

"We can watch them by the building next to our tour bus.  They are suppose to be shooting them off by the lake, and we are parked by it so you will be able to see them fine."

"Perfect-o." Brittney wrapped her arm around Lance's waist.  "Let's go!"

 

They walked over to the small building that their bus was parked by and the guys sat down, leaning their back against the wall, as Kristen and Brittney both sat between their boyfriend's legs.  They messed around with the camera, taking pictures of themselves while they waiting for the fireworks to begin.  JC started to rub Kristen's arms once he felt her shiver against him.

"Cold sweetie?"

Kristen nodded as she leaned back against him more while he rubbed her arms.

"It's the wind coming off from the lake."  JC said as his arms wrapped around her, holding her close to him as the fireworks started going off.  JC placed his chin on her shoulder as he watched the sky fill up with colors.  JC smiled and kissed her cheek.

"This is the first time we've seen fireworks together."  He whispered.

Kristen smiled as she leaned her face against his and whispered back.  "I know."

JC moved his head back a bit and moved his index finger under her chin, slightly turning her face towards him.  Once they both locked eyes, he leaned over and kissed her deeply while the fireworks were going off behind them.  They both broke apart, startled when a bright flash went off.  They both looked over when Lance and Brittney started laughing.  Brittney set the camera on her lap and smiled.

"Couldn't help myself; you two kissing with fireworks in the background, priceless."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she leaned back against JC as he re-wrapped his arms around her again, holding her tight against him and kissed her cheek before setting his face against the side of hers again.

"I love you Kristen Nichole Miller."

Kristen smiled as she placed her hands over his, watching the fireworks explode in the sky.

"I love you Joshua Scott Chasez.  Always will."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance