Author's Chapter Notes:

I know I know...It's been almost 2 weeks since I last updated..I'm sorry!  Baseball postseason has taken over my life. =]  The White Sox WERE in it....but not anymore =[..at lest we made it farther thant he cubs =] haha.  But I'm sorry..I promise it wont be a long time till my next update, even though Baseball postseason is still going on.. hehe.  Hey - there are only 2 series going on now, not 4 so baseball isn't on all day and night anymore. =]

Anywayyysss.. I hope you enjoy!..Go Phillies!  The team i'm going for to go all the way! =]

"Haven't seen me lately, staying hard to find.  Well I know it ain't easy but you know I don't mind.  I always know where you are, you never know where I am.  You got me sneaking around like the invisible man.  You'll never know where I've gone; you've gone and done it again.  You've got me sneaking around like the invisible man.  Going once, going twice, three times, fuck this I'm gone."  Kristen bobbed her head slightly so those lyrics that were flowing through her headphones from her CD player while she looked over the papers that where in her hand.  She slightly shifted in her seat when she saw a body plop in the chair next to her, laying his head on the table.  Without her eyes leaving the papers in her hand, she turned off her CD player and pulled her headphones off.

"Who where you listening to?"

Kristen scratched the itch she had on the back of her hand that was holding her papers before answering him.

"Theory Of a Deadman."

Chris opened his eyes to look at her.  "Nice name." He said sarcastically.

Kristen kept her eyes on the paper and slid her CD player towards Chris.

"You'll like them.  It's rock; they are a lot like the group Nickelback."

"Hmm..."  Chris took the headphones and placed them over his ears while he pushed start on the CD player.  Soon his head started to bob to the flowing music while Kristen kept reading over the papers in her hands.  When the song was over, Chris turned off the CD player and placed the headphones on top of it.

"You're right, their pretty good."

‘Hunny, I'm always right."  Kristen shifted the papers in her hand, pulling out the paper out and putting it in the back of the stack.  "How was promotion and signing?"

Chris grunted as he laid his arms and head out on the table.

"My hand hurts."

Kristen placed the papers onto her table and took his hand into hers and started to massage his hand.  Chris closed his eyes.

"Do.  Not.  Stop."

Kristen laughed as she applied light more pressure with her fingers in the palm of his hand.

"Where's Brittney?"

"She to the back and get me a muffin...She left five minutes ago, she couldn't of gotten lost."

"The guys went back there to get something to eat before meeting up with you guys in here."

Kristen started her way up to his fingers.

"Well...There goes my muffin, she's probably with Lance than."

Chris chuckled than let out a soft "ahh" when Kristen applied pressure to his fingers tips.

"Can you do this after eeevveerryy signing?"

Kristen nodded as she started to massage his wrist.  "Mhm."

Chris opened his eyes to look at her.  "Are you serious?"

"Uh huh." Kristen slightly lifted his arm up to get a better grip on his wrist to massage it.  "Just come to me afterwards and I'll do it.  That's what I am here for, to help out."

"I seriously love you more than before, if that was even possible."

Kristen laughed as she made his way back to his hand and kissed his palm. 

"Better?"

Chris sat up and hugged her.  "You have no idea, I owe you."

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing."

"Lunch?"

Kristen looked at him confused. "Uh what about it?"

"Lunch, you and me.  Come onnn pleaseeee.  I owe you and we haven't done our cool sister-brother lunch date we use to have."  Chris whined; holding both of her hands.  "Pleaasseeee."

Kristen sighed. "Ohh allrightttt."

"Oh don't act like you don't like it."

Kristen smiled and kissed his cheek.  "You know I love them.  I'm all yours for lunch."

"All yours huh?" JC said, leaning against the doorframe.  Kristen and Chris looked up and over at JC.  Chris smiled and put his arm around Kristen's shoulders.

"Oh yeah you heard right Jace.  We have a lunch date this afternoon."

"Oh really now?"  JC placed his hands on his hips.  "So you rather spend your afternoon with him than with your boyfriend?"

Kristen smirked.  "So you rather go right to the back and get food than come to me right after your signing?"

Chris burst out laughing and sat back in his chair.  "She got you good."

JC pointed his finger at her, fighting hard to keep his smile from appearing on his face.  "Don't use that against me.  That was soo wrong."

Kristen stood up, gathered her papers and CD player and placed them in her bag and made her way to the door were JC was leaning against.

"Oh, I did use it against you."  She gave him a soft kiss than looked back over her shoulder to look at Chris before walking out of the room.

"Pick me up at my room when you're ready for our brother-sister bond lunch."

JC watched her walk out of the room than turned his head back to Chris as soon as Chris started laughing.

"She got you soo good."  Chris stood up and made his way towards him.

JC shoved his hands in his pockets, smiling, keeping his back against the door to keep it open for him.

"One of these days her mouth is going to get her in trouble."

 

JC sat down in the chair, next to Brittney, Wade, and Joey while taking a sip of his water bottle, his eyes traveling up to where their eyes were at.  His eyes landed on the stage, where Chris, Kristen and Justin where, "dancing" and hoping around to the song "ABC's" By Jackson 5; being blasted from the boom box on the stage.

"What the..."

Brittney interrupted him snickering.  "Two words..."

JC turned his head to look at her.  Joey turned his head, laughing, keeping the video camera on the show in front of them and looked at JC to answer the question and confused look in his eyes.

"Mountain Dew."

"Oh dear god..." JC closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

"They are hyper as all get out." Wade added, as the four watched Kristen jump around in circles, laughing.

"Doesn't Chris remember that Mountain Dew makes her hyper?"

"Who say's that he didn't have one also with her on their lunch date?"

JC opened his eyes and watched the three jump around, "dance" and sing out loud, making fool of themselves on the stage.  JC chuckled as he shook his head.

"Last time I'll let them have their sister-brother lunch date."

"Seriously...If I didn't know you guys at all, I would have thought that she and Chris were sister and brother."

"Freaky, isn't it?"  Joey added.

JC shook his head as he placed his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it.  "You have no idea."

"She was born the wrong generation."  Wade said as soon the song "Any way you want it." by Journey was soon flowing out of the boom box speakers.

Brittney burst out laughing and laid her forehead against Lance's shoulder as the three on the stage started ‘breaking it down.'

"I claimed that God had a hard time on choosing on what to make her as."  Brittney spat out while wiping the small tear that escaped from her left eye.

"Huh?"  Joey asked, confused.

Brittney used Lance's shirt to wipe her other tear and sat up shaking her head.

"I claimed that God hard a hard time on making up his mind on what to make her, on to make her a girl; guy, black, white, or Chinese."  Brittney held up a finger as she started to state the facts.  "One, a girl, well as you can see she has boobs and is a girl.  She loves shopping, make up, clothes, jewelry, purses, favorite color is pink, afraid of bugs and doesn't like things with scales."  Brittney held up another finger.  "Two, a guy, well, her obsession with sports; I swear sometimes she knows more about sports than a guy, she'd pick a t-shirt and sweats over a dress anyday; hell if she could wear sweats everyday she probably would, she loves rock, metal, classic rock and...whatever."  Brittney held up a third finger.  "Black, well sometimes she sounds like she is black when she talks, which I claim she got because she is from Chicago, and she loves rap, even though she can't rap worth shit, very entertaining."  Brittney held up a forth finger. "White..well..as you can see, she is white and when it comes to ‘breaking it down' she dances like a white person, besides when in a club; which always shocks people because they think she can't dance...and last and not lest.." Brittney held up her fifth finger, "Chinese...because when she smiles and laughs her eyes squint..." Brittney placed her hands back down on her lap.  "So, as I was saying before, God hard a hard time making up his mind on what to make her as, black, white, Chinese, girl, or a guy, so he just combined it all and tra-la."  Brittney held her hands out in front of her.  "If you ever wanted to know what all that combined would look like, just look at Kristen."

The guys burst out laughing after Brittney's exclamation.

"Oh my god I never thought of it like that."  Wade choked out.

"Well, when you've known her for a couple of years, as I have..." Brittney reached out and held Lance's hand before continuing.  "You figure out certain things."

"Figure out certain things of what?"

Kristen stood in front of them, huge smile on her face with her head slightly tilt to the side looking at the four of them.

"You and your antics." Joey said, turning off his video camera and sitting it to his side.  "Did you have some Mountain Dew also Justin?"

Justin laughed and shook his head.  "No man just had some energy and wanted to have some fun."

"Well I hope you still got some energy because it's time to get to work."  Wade said while getting up and making his way up on the stage to his boom box.  The girls laughed as the guys groaned and got up to make their way up to the stage.  JC stood up and placed his hands on Kristen's waist, turned her around so she was standing in the same spot he was in when he stood up and sat her down before leaning to kiss her and make his way up to the rest of the guys on the stage.

"These are the days I wonder why I stayed friends with you."

Kristen wrapped her arms around Brittney and pulled her into a big hug.  "Because your life would be boring without me."

Brittney rolled her eyes while sitting back in her seat. "Riiiight."

"Entertainment?"

Brittney laughed while nodding her head.  "That sounds more like it."

"Eh.." Kristen lifted the magazine off the chair while she shifted into a more comfortable position than opened up the magazine.  "Remind me again why we go to these?"

"Boyfriends begged."

"True, but another reason?"

"In case one of them trip or fall over each other."

Kristen tapped her lips with her index finger as she flipped the page in her magazine.  "Hmmm..Guess that is the only reason.  Really, girls think we are so lucky to sit here and watch them practice and shit....Dude I'll give them my seat to watch them practice and go off to do something else instead sit here and see the same thing every time."

Brittney laughed, knowing what she was saying was so true.  "Speaking of giving..."

Kristen flipped another page. "Hmmm?"

"Can I barrow your black leather heel boots for Lance and I date for tonight?"

"Oooo.. Date huh?  What you two doing?"

Brittney shrugged.  "He said it was a surprise.  He won't tell me anything."

"Yeah you can barrow them.  They are actually in my blue and black bag at the bottom of the bus.  Ask Mike or Tom or someone to open up the bottom of it and dig in there.  I trust you not to steal anything of mine.....Now tell me about the outfit."

Brittney looked up at the stage, watching Wade going over a certain step for a song than back down to her laptop on her lap.

"Black tube top with dark color jeans."

"Ooooo...Hot." Kristen flipped another page in her magazine before smacking it down on her lap, flipping around in her chair to look at Brittney. "Ooo oo oo! Idea!  You know that long silver necklace you have?  The one with the heart?  Wear that with it."

"Nicee...Good idea, I totally forgot about that necklace."

Kristen patter herself on her back before picking her magazine back up. "I know I know, I'm amazing."

"And that you know just about everything I own...."

"Well it came in handy this time didn't it?"

Brittney smacked her arm gently.  "You are so full of yourself."

Kristen smiled while giggling and opening her magazine back up.  "You're just jealous."

Brittney rolled her eyes while clicking her laptop. "Righhtttt."

Kristen shifted around a couple of times in the chair, trying to get comfortable, until she let out an annoyance sigh and went to the floor, laying on her stomach and opening her magazine back up.  Brittney laughed at her friends struggle while putting her headphones over her ears to listen to the music coming out of her laptop.

Brittney listened to her music while she checked her email, sent replies back, looked over something Johnny sent her than over the stuff Lance asked her to look over for his company.  Brittney clicked the down arrow, reading over the information while the music kept flowing through her headphones.  Her eyes never left the screen she was reading as a warm body sat down next to her, putting their arm around the back of her chair and placing a kiss on her cheek.  Brittney didn't stop what she was doing, which caused him to pull the headphones off of her.

"You know, ignoring your boyfriend isn't very nice."

"And interrupting your girlfriend while she is reading isn't nice either."

Lance smirked as he moved his head closer to hers to look at what was on her lap top screen.

"You might want to read this over later."  Brittney turned her head slightly to look at him.  "I already read it and I think its good, but of course you need to look through it."

Lance nodded and kissed her.

"You don't' understand how much I appreciate you helping me out, being my personal assistant, with all of this."

Brittney nodded as she started to close out the things she had up on her lap top.  "No worries babe.  Glad to help out."

"No really, you are a life saver."  Lance picked up her laptop case and sat it on his lap while Brittney was shutting down her laptop.  "I mean you are working for Johnny and me.  You picked up a huge load just to help me out."

Brittney shut her laptop close and put it in its bag.  "It's nothing Lance, I already told you that.  I'm glad to help you out.  All I do for Johnny is watch you guys, make sure you get to the shit you are supposed to go to and keep you all in line and just look over some papers, really its nothing."  Brittney's eyes roamed around the room, seeing that she and Lance were the old ones there.  "Where did everyone go?"

Lance chucked as he stood up, holding onto her bag and held his hand out to her.

"Everyone left a bit ago, you were too caught up with what you were doing and listening to music that you didn't even noticed."

Brittney reached for his hand and stood up.  "Damn I guess so."

Brittney followed behind Lance while holding his hand till they got to the wardrobe room.  Brittney smiled at Lonnie while Lance opened the door and pulled her in behind him into the room of chaos.

"Lance!  You're late!"

Lance rolled his eyes and turned to face Jessica.  "Are not."

"Five minutes late.  Sit."  Jessica pointed to the chair in front of her as she cleaned the comb she just used for Joey's hair.

"Buuttt come oonnn.  You haven't done Chris's hair yet, why do I have to go."

Brittney laughed and gently pushed Lance towards Jessica.
"Go get your hair done.  Sooner you get it done, sooner you get to be with me."

"Welllll.." Lance turned to face Brittney.  "I guess if you put it that way..."

"No I guess; you will."  Brittney kissed him and softly shoved him back towards Jessica as she made her way to the couch and sat down next to Kristen, who was texting on her cell.

"Where's JC?"

Kristen kept texting on her cell.  "Make up than wardrobe."

"Kkrriisstteennn...Brrriittnneeyyyyy." Chris sang, walking out, fixing his jacket for his outfit.

"What?" Brittney sighed.

Chris moved Kristen over and squashed himself between them on the couch.

"Excusseeee meeeee."

Chris looked over at Kristen and smiled. "You're excused...anyways I was wondering if you guys have any granola bars."

Brittney reached into the bag and pulled one out, tossing it to him.

"Yesssssss!"  Chris opened the wrapper and took a bite.  "I love you guys."

Kristen shifted around on the couch and laid down, placing her head on the couch's arm rest and her feet against Chris's thighs.  "Yep."

Kristen reached out and grabbed the can of soda out of Joey's hand and took a sip.  Joey looked down at his hand were the can once was than over to Kristen.

"What the hell..."

Kristen held the can of soda in her hand and took another sip.  "You know better than to have soda before you sing.  Go get a bottle of water."

Chris snickered as he finished up his granola bar and tossing his wrapper in the garbage.

"She is right, you know better you idiot."  JC smacked the back of Joey's head as he made his way over to the couch, and moved Kristen to sit up as he sat down on the couch, having her lean against his side.

"What the hell, am I chop liver?  First Chris moved me over now you?" Kristen spun around and set her feet on the floor.  Kristen handed Brittney the soda can for her to finish it off as JC wrapped his arm around her and placed a kiss against her cheek.

"Nahhh."

"Right."  Kristen reached over for the TV remote and started flicking through the channels till Joey yelled at her to stop.

"The planet channel?  Really Joey?"

Joey snapped the remote out of Kristen's hand before she could change the channel.

"Really mean, look at the monkeys....Man I wish we had a real monkey on the tour."

Kristen reached out and snatched the remote out of Joey's hand and changed the channel.

"We do."  Kristen said.  "We call him Joey."

A roar of laughter filled out the room while Joey stood there with a shock look on his face.

"I'm cuter than a monkey."

"Keep telling yourself that man."  Chris spat out.

"Guys." Mike opened the door and stuck his head in.  "Ten minutes to show time."

"HACKY TIME!!!' Justin yelled as he barged out the door into the hallway.

"Where the fuck did he come from?" Brittney asked; looking around the room before getting up.

"Wardrobe."  Lance told her as he walked up to them from the back of the room, and stood in front of the mirror fixing his outfit.

"You look lovely dear, no worries."  Brittney smacked his ass lightly and opened the door leaning her back against it; holding it open for everyone else.

"You two are joining us for hacky?" Joey stopped once he walked into the hallway and looked at Kristen and Brittney.

"Um no.  That is your guy's thing."

Lance placed his hand on the door, after JC and Kristen walked out, above Brittney's head and motioned with his head for her to walk out while he held the door for her.

"Are you going to watch the show?"

Kristen leaned against the wall by Brittney while the five guys got into a circle and Chris tossed the hacky into the group.

"No.  I really don't want to have girls screaming in my ear tonight, I'd like to keep my hearing.  Kristen and I were just going to watch from the side of the stage, that and we told Jessica we would with her to keep her company."

"Ahhh." Came from Justin's mouth as he took his turn on kicking the hacky sack.

 

The girls stood there and watched the guys took turn hitting the hacky sack between the five of them and laughed every time someone messed up.  Soon it was minutes away from the start of the show and they all gathered around in a circle as Joey lead them into a prayer.  Once the prayer was done, the guys took turns giving the girls hugs and kisses before heading to the stairway that would lead them to the stage that they would be performing one.  Kristen and Brittney made their way to were Jessica was standing and chatted with her while they watched the guys do what they loved to do; their job.

 

"Have you guys gotten mobbed by fans yet since you two are dating the most popular band in the world."

Brittney shook her head as she took a bite of her granola bar.  "We've been stopped by a couple with the ‘oh my god you guys are Lance and JC's girlfriends!' but other than that, not mobbed, thank god."

Kristen kept her eyes on the stage in front of her as she tried not to laugh while the guys were hoping onto the moving belts and doing their best "robotic" like movements during the song "Digital Get Down."

Kristen snickered as her eyes fell on Lance.  "I'm sorry Britt but Lance sucks at that part."

Brittney nodded as she swallowed the part of the granola that was in her mouth.

"Oh I know...He knows it too.  He's lucky that during that part the lights are down low and it's not very noticeable."

Kristen smiled when her eyes caught a hold of JC as he winked at her.

"Yeah when JC and I dated two years ago, they guys always teased Lance over something about a dance move, but Lance would always get at lest Chris back, for his fear of heights when they would fly over the crowed."

Brittney froze as she was about to take a bite of her granola bar when she heard Jessica say about her and JC dated.  Kristen coughed, hoping that she didn't hear what she thought she did.

"You and JC dated?"

"Yeah."  Jessica nodded her head. "For five months, didn't he tell you?"

Kristen thought for a moment on what to say. "Oh uh yeah."  She lied.  "Sorry my brain went blank for a minute, you know how I am."

Jessica laughed as she nodded, pulling her hair up in a pony tail.  "Well the song is just about over so that's my que to head on back and get ready to do touch up's on their hair before they go back out."

Kristen and Brittney nodded as they watched her walk down the hallway towards the wardrobe room.  Once the door was close, knowing the coast was clear; Brittney elbowed Kristen in the side.

"What the hell, how come you didn't tell me?"

Kristen winced as she rubbed her side.

"Tell you what?"

Brittney rolled her eyes.

"That they dated!"

Kristen sighed as she leaned back against the wall.

"I didn't know."

"What you mean you didn't know?"  Brittney turned to look at her.  "You just said---"

"I lied."  Kristen blurted out before Brittney could finish.  "I didn't want to stand here and say no and look like a fucking retard that they dated."

"Soo..." Brittney looked at her wide-eyed. "He..never told you?"

Kristen shook her head as she looked back up at the stage than back to Brittney.

"No...never did."

Brittney licked her lips before clicking her tongue against her teeth.

"Why the hell would he hide it from you?"

Kristen shrugged as she rubbed her face.

"Same thing that is running threw my head right now...better yet, lie to me.  I've told him everything, he knows everything and he said that he has told me everything also."

Brittney sighed as she looked up and saw that the guys were making their way up the stairs on the set on the stage and slowly starting to ‘disappear' from the audience behind the set; meaning they would be seeing the guys soon before they hit the stage again.

"That's fucked up."

Kristen nodded as she started picking at her nails.

"I want to go back to the hotel."

Brittney looked at Kristen, noticing the hurt in her voice and on her face.  Brittney nodded as she squeezed her best friends arm gently.

"That's fine, I'll go get our stuff from the room and tell Mike to tell the guys we went back to the hotel so that I could shower and start getting ready for Lance and mine date, because I know once he gets back to the hotel he'll need a shower."

Kristen nodded as Brittney let go of her arm and made her way down the hallway to talk to Mike and than get their stuff.  Kristen rubbed the tip of her flip flops onto the ground beneath her till Brittney came by and took her hand, pulling her out back towards the van that Mike told her to take back.  No one said a word on the way back to the hotel, till they both thanked Todd for driving and made their way into the hotel and up to their rooms.

"Let me know how it goes alright?"

Kristen nodded as Brittney pulled her into a hug.

"Don't worry; tomorrow morning you'll know every detail."

Kristen reached into her bag and pulled out her room key and swiped it to get in.

"Good.  I want to know every single detail and every word."

Kristen nodded as she opened her door.

"You know I will, have fun tonight."

Brittney winked as she started her way back towards her room.  "Oh you know I will.  Thanks for letting me barrow your boots.  I owe you."

"You're welcome."

Kristen leaned her back against the door as soon as it closed shut.  She rubbed her face as she made her way to the bathroom, brushing her teeth and washing off her make up before heading over to the bedroom and changed into a t-shirt and sweat pants.  Kristen reached for the remote and laid down on the bed on her stomach as she started flipping threw the channels to find something to try and take her mind off of JC and Jessica dating situation.  Kristen looked at the clock, knowing they would be back soon since when they left they had two more songs to go.  Kristen moved the remote next to her arm as she folded them under her head and laid her head on top of her arms, watching the images go across the TV screen.  She slightly jumped when she heard a loud bang with a yelp following it. Kristen rolled her eyes.

"Do they really need to make a scene every where they go." She mumbled under her breath.  Her eyes never left the TV screen when she heard JC messing with the door handle as he opened it and closed it behind him.  JC looked around and noticed a glow coming out of the bedroom, letting him know where Kristen was at.  He made his way across the hotel room over to the bedroom and saw Kristen lying on her stomach watching TV.  He placed a kiss on top of her head as he sat his wallet on top of the dresser.

"You left early."

Kristen nodded her head once, keeping her eyes on the TV screen.

"Yeah, Brittney wanted to come back early and start getting ready for her and Lance's date."

JC pulled his shirt over his head and set it by his suitcase.

"Yeah Mike told us.  I wish you waited, I looked for you before we went on, that's when Mike told me that you guys left."

"Yeah sorry.  You know how Brittney is."

JC chuckled as he dug threw his suitcase.  "True.  I'm going to jump in the shower."

"Mk." Kristen mumbled as JC made his way to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.  Kristen sighed when she heard the shower start and started thinking of ways to bring up this situation.  She started chewing her thumb nail as she kept racking her brain, losing herself in her thoughts every time her eyes fell to the screen, having her lose her concentration.  Kristen shook her head when she noticed the water being turned off.

"Damnit A.D.D..." She mumbled and looked back to the TV when she heard the bathroom door open and saw the slight of steam from the shower flow out into the room.  JC walked over to this suitcase in just his boxers and placed the clothes he was just wearing on the side of his suitcase.  JC stood up and looked at the TV when he heard a voice coming from the box talking about an upper cut.  JC raised his eyebrow and turned to look at Kristen.

"You're watching Boxing?"

Kristen shrugged.  "Nothing else is really on, and Sports Center starts in twenty minutes, soooo yeahhhh..."

JC stared at her as he noticed something was wrong.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Kristen sighed and popped her jaw, trying to think of how to bring it up.  JC made his way over to the bed and sat down next to her and placed his hand on her back.

"What is it; and don't tell me nothing, I can hear it in your voice and see it on your face."

Kristen sat up and moved back, leaning her back against the headboard of the bed and looked at him, crossing her arms.

"So how long where you going to hide this from me?"

JC looked confused.  "Hide what from you?"

Kristen narrowed her eyes.  "You and Jessica."

JC opened his mouth, than closed it as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"That...whole thing was nothing."

"Nothing?  You two dated for 5 months, how is that nothing?"

"Chris told you?"

Kristen shook her head.  "No, which I'm going to have to talk to him on why he didn't tell me and keeping things from me also."

"I never told them that they couldn't tell you, if you were wondering.  Well I never sat there and told them ‘hey you can tell Kristen about how Jessica and I dated I don't care', but I never sat there and told them to hide it from you."

Kristen crossed her ankles. "Why didn't YOU tell me Joshua?  I told you everything about my past, everything about me, shit you know all my secrets and dark secrets....Shit you know everything Joshua!  You know how stupid I felt when Jessica mentioned that you two dated?  I was dumbfounded and shocked when she said it, but I covered it up, lying saying I knew when she asked, confused, if I knew or not.  I didn't want to look stupid in front of her, yet your damn ex, that you didn't tell me."

"I'm sorry." JC looked up at her as he placed his hand on her leg.  "I really wasn't trying to hide it from you.  I didn't know how you would feel that I had an ex on the tour, who I work it...I didn't know how to bring it up."

"Um, news flash maybe when we were telling each other about your ex's and shit?  I mean COME ON Joshua don't use that line against me to try and save your ass.  You could mention it when you told me about your other ex's, I mean god Joshua, I told you about the two that cheated on me and everything about John."  Kristen pointed her finger at him.  "Yet you fucking know me better, you know it wouldn't of bugged me that you have an ex on the tour really, shit if you left me for her, than yeah it would bother me, but-"

"I'll never leave you for her."  JC butted in.  "Hell; Kristen I won't ever leave you."

Kristen move her arms from around herself and placed her fingers at her temples, slowly rubbing them as she closed her eyes.

"Why didn't you just tell me at first?"

JC sighed as he shifted his position on the bed.

"I really don't know...I guess I was kind of didn't know how you would react with knowing that her and I dated."  JC looked up at her.  "We dated for five months.  We never had sex, we never said that we loved each other, no one knew besides the people on tour and our families.  We broke up because it wasn't working out, we were better as friends, we both agreed and it was a clean break up.  Now we are just good friends and nothing more."

JC placed both of his hands on top of her knees.

"I'm so sorry I never told you.  I'm sorry I lied and hid it from you.  I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.  Please Kristen, understand me when I say how sorry I am.  I really am.  I love you."

Kristen kept rubbing her temples.

"Where is a recorder when you need it....Joshua Scott Chasez, apologizing and realizing what an ass he was, who will believe me?"

JC smirked and moved up on the bed to get closer to her and kissed her.

"Ahh how much I love your sarcasticness."  He said dryly.  "I'm sorry I was an ass."

Kristen moved her hands down and placed them on her lap.

"That's right you love my sarcasticness..." She looked up at him before she continued.  "I guess I can forgive you."

"You guess?" JC sat back looking at her trying to keep the smirk from forming on his face.  Kristen bit her bottom lip and nodded her head.

"Only under one condition."

"Hmmm?" JC leaned forward and took her hands into his.

"If you promise not to keep anything from me ever again."

JC smiled and kissed her.  "I promise that I will never keep anything from you ever again.  That I will tell you everything and anything, and that I'll love you forever."

"Well...I didn't say anything about the last part, but it works."

JC laughed as he kissed her again.

"Forgiven?"

Kristen nodded and moved down on the bed to lie down.  JC laid down next to her and pulled the sheet over them as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Good because I don't think I could have gotten any sleep knowing my beautiful girlfriend was mad at me."

Kristen moved around, getting comfortable and placed her head on his chest so she got a better view of the TV.

"Well no worries because than I guess you'll be sleeping tonight, now hush they are about to show clips from the White Sox game tonight that they won."

JC laughed softly and kissed the top of her head and looked up to watch the TV.  JC smiled while he listened to Kristen mumbled about how sweet the catch the White Sox third basemen made; how sick some of the plays and hits that they had.  JC ran his hand slowly up and down her arm; thinking how lucky he was on finding her.  JC looked down at her, watching her keeping her full attention to the announcers talk about some other game that happened during that day.  JC smiled and kissed her forehead.  She's the one.  He thought.
She is truly the one for me.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance