Kristen looked out the window of the bus, watching trees fly by.  A smile came across her face when they past the sign that she has been waiting to see all morning.

"Welcome to Illinois!"

Kristen sighed as she sat back in the couch and mumbled under her breathe; "Home Sweet Home."

"Excited to be home I take it?"

Kristen turned her attention from outside the window to the person who was sitting next to her, Chris.

"You have no idea."

Chris shrugged. "Nah, I think I do.  I get excited every time we go to Penn."

"Yeah...but."  Kristen looked back out the window.  "You get to see your family a lot, Well at lest, more than I do.  Last time we went to Chicago was 4 years ago, and that was for my papa's funeral."

"Really?"  Chris shifted on the couch to look at her.  Kristen nodded.

"Yeah, and before that it was 2 years.  Since my mom started drinking we just don't go anywhere because we hate going anywhere with her.  It really sucks, but...O well." Kristen shrugged her shoulders, her eyes not leaving the scene outside her window.  Chris sighed and took her hand in his.

"I'm sorry."

Kristen turned her head and looked at him.  "Don't be, it's all good.  Yeah it sucks, but than it just means when we finally see each other, it's just more special."

Chris gently squeezed her hand and smiled.  Kristen smiled and squeezed his hand back before looking back out the window.  Joey walked out from the backroom and plopped on the couch on the other side of Kristen.  He looked over at Chris than out the window to see what Kristen was looking at.

"Sooo.  What is today's plan on our off day?"  Joey asked, shifting around on the couch.  Kristen moved on the couch to lie down, placing her head on Joey's lap and her legs on top of Chris's.

"Um hello?" Chris asked spreading his arms out.  "What do we look like to you?"

Kristen smiled and wiggled her toes.  "You give better foot massages than Joey always....and his hands like to wonder.."

Chris laughed while Joey tried to pull of an innocent smile.  "My hands wonder?  Don't know what you are thinking girl."

"Yeah yeah yeahh.." Kristen waved her hand.  "Anyways to answer your question Joey, we're heading to the hotel, dropping off our stuff and changing.  Which to remind you, wear your swim suits because my sister has a pool and it will be open.  Than after everyone is ready, JC wants me to go to the gravesite of my grandparents since I haven't been there in like, 4 years.  I feel bad having you guys come to that, I want to do that part alone but JC doesn't want me to.  I visit their gravesite every time we come to Chi-town."  Kristen shrugged and looked up at Joey than to Chris.  "I was really close to my Papa, and he passed away 4 years ago.  Last grandparent I had left.  Worst part is I saw him die.  I remember before he died, he told me to visit him all the time and don't be afraid to talk to him."  A smile came across her face as she thought of memories of them together.  "He was such a crazy man.  We were known as double trouble.  We did pranks on our family members all the time and made up code names.  Something always went down when we were together.  We were always getting in trouble...we were such a team.  I went to him for advice so many times."  Kristen looked down at her nails and started to pick at them.  "He had me promise to visit him...I promised I would...and since he passed away, I haven't been to the grave site since.  I couldn't bring myself to do it.  Before we left for the airport on our last day here for that weekend, we went to his grave site...I wouldn't get out of the car.  Everyone else did but me.  I couldn't bare myself the pain.  I was having such a hard time to even believe that he was gone."

Chris kept rubbing her leg as Joey was playing with her hair.

"Don't feel bad munchkin.  Everyone takes death a different way.  And don't feel bad about going to the gravesite with us today, its something you want to do, something you should do.  You're going to kick yourself if you don't."  Joey twisted one of her curls between his fingers.

Kristen laughed.  "That is the same thing Jace said."

"Damnit I'm around him to much that I'm starting to sound like him.  I need to get away."

Kristen laughed while rolling her eyes. "Anyways; after that than we are hitting it up at my oldest sister's place, than stay there till whenever want to go back to the hotel and crashed or whatever."

"What the hell is going on here?"

Kris, Joey and Chris looked over to see Justin standing there with his hands on his hips with a smirk on his face.

"What dose it look like fro-bro?" Kristen asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"A party that I wasn't invited to!  How rude!"  Justin ran towards them and jumped on top of Kristen as a tickle war between the four started.  Laughter and giggles where heard all over the bus, which caused Brittney, Lance and JC to walk out to the front of the bus to see what was going on.  They stood there watching the four roll off the couch, landing on the floor as they kept continuing their tickle war.

"This looks like something I would see on the Animal Channel or something."  Brittney commented as she stood between JC and Lance.

"I don't think I want to know how this even started."  JC crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back against the wall watching Joey getting pinned down by the three; getting tickled.

Lance snickered.  "Was that Chris that just squealed?"

Brittney bit her lip to control her laughter.  "I think so.  That or Kristen."

"I think it was Chris."  JC added.

Lance wrapped his arm around Brittney's waist. "Is it just me, or is it a slightly freaky on how those two, Kristen and Chris, are so much alike." Lance questioned.

Brittney shifted her weight from one foot to the other and leaned against Lance's side.

"Oh no, I think it's slightly freaky also.  Their names being so close, both are loud, wild, crazy and hyper more than half the time, both pull pranks, both short, like the same music; yet Kristen likes all music so she gets with everyone on that one but anyways; both love hockey and football...how do you think they have that ‘sister-brotherly' bond....and Chris calls her mini me....she is really like his mini me."  Brittney turned her head to look at JC and smirked. "Sooo really, you are kind of like dating Chris."

JC turned to look at Brittney as he dropped his arms to his sides.  "I hate you now."

Lance chuckled and pulled Brittney to his other side.

"Say uncle!" Chris yelled while laughing after him, Joey and Justin got Kristen pinned to the ground.

"Never!" Kristen gasped between laughs.

"Okay than..."  Chris fingers went to her side while Justin and Joey tickled her feet.

"Stop! Stop!..okay okay uncle uncle uncle!"

Chris threw his hands up in the air in victory.  "Winners!  Guys 1, Kristen 0."

Justin, Joey, and Chris hand five each other as Kristen stayed down on the ground, laughter subsiding and trying to control her breathing.
"Bastards..." She mumbled under her breath.

"Awww you know you love us munchkin!"  Joey leaned over and kissed her cheek as the rest of the guys did the same.  Kristen gagged and rubbed her face.
"Gross.  Did you all three have to add a lot of slobber like dogs when you kissed my face?  Can't you do it like a normal person?"

The three looked at each other than back to Kristen.

"Nahhhh."  They said in union.

Kristen pushed them off her and sat up.  She cranked her head and saw Lance, Brittney and JC leaning against the wall laughing.

"How long have you three been there?"

"Since the beginning."  JC crossed his arms smiling.

"What?! And you didn't offer to help when I got attacked?!"

"Nahhh."  Brittney shook her head.  "That ruins the fun."

"Everyone is out to get me." Kristen pushed herself up from the floor and sat down on the couch.  "I knew it."

JC laughed as he walked over and sat down next to her on the couch.

"So anyways; happy to be home?"

"I don't think it is going to totally hit me till I get to my sisters house."

Justin sat down next to her and laid his head on her shoulder.  Kristen wrapped an arm around him and played with his curls.  "You guys will get along with my sisters well.  I can't wait till you meet them."

"I can't wait to meet them also."  JC kissed her temple and leaned back against the couch.

"Me either."

Kristen shot a look at Joey and pointed her finger at him.  "Don't even try to hit on my sister, Gene."

"Hey guys, we are about 10 minutes away from the hotel; you're body guards are already there and waiting out front for you."

"We better get our stuff packed up."  Brittney took Lance's hand and walked towards the back of the bus where their bags where at, Chris following them.

"You already packed?" JC asked.  Kristen and Justin nodded her head.

"I was asking Kristen Justin, but glad to know we won't be waiting on your ass."

"Shut up, you know you meant me but didn't want to sound rude with your girlfriend right hear, and just want to make her believe you were worrying about her."

Kristen chuckled and patted Justin's arm.  "Don't forget to change into your swimsuit."

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me."  Justin sat up and kissed her cheek and made his way towards the bunk area.

JC wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him, snuggling.

"I love you."

Kristen smiled as she leaned her head against his shoulder.  "I love you too."

JC patted her legs.  "Come on, let's get our bags and get to our room to get ready."

Kristen pushed herself up and laced her fingers with his and started singing "Sweet Home Chicago." by Foghat.  JC shook his head laughing.

"One of the many reasons I love you."

 

 

Kristen walked out of the bathroom, finishing tying the top of her bikini around her neck.  JC eyed her up and down while he pulled a tank top over his head.

"Can I play with your guitar?"  JC smirked.

Kristen raised a brow with a confused look on her face as she pulled her hair tie out of her hair, letting it fall down on her shoulders.

"Uh...I don't own a guitar..."

"Nooo.."  JC walked up and placed his hand over her right breast, covering the silver guitar that was on her suit.  Kristen smacked his hand after it registered in her head on what he meant.  They both to laughed.  "You're an idiot."

JC smiled.  "You love me anyways."

Kristen rolled her eyes while smiling and pulled her tank top over her and fixed her capris.

"I'm ready to go, you?"

JC nodded and tossed his wallet in her purse.  "So, gave site first, than to your sisters?"

Kristen nodded as she placed her sunglasses on top of her head.

JC smiled and kissed her.  "I'm glad you thought it over and agreed to go see your grandparent's gravesite, you know if you didn't you'd feel worse and kick yourself in the ass."

Kristen sighed and dropped her arms to her side.  "I'm glad you talked me into it."

JC kissed her and took her hand, giving her a slight squeeze.

"Let's go meet this crazy family of yours that you claim."

Kristen smiled and nodded.  "Lets go."

 

 

 

Kristen sat in silence as Mike drove the SUV through the grave site front entrance gates.  She started chewing on her bottom lip while looking down at her nails, picking at them.  JC saw her out the corner of his eye and placed his hand on top of hers and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Calm down hunny, you're okay."

Kristen nodded and looked out the window, watching them drive past many headstones.  She sucked in a breath when she saw the bench and tree; which meant that they her grandparents grave site was around the corner.  She leaned over and placed her hand against Mike's arm.

"Mike you can stop here."

Mike looked back in the rearview mirror to catch her eyes.

"The directions you gave me say its up and around that corner."

Kristen nodded and swallowed hard.  "Y-yeah it is, but I just want to kind of be alone...and.."

Mike nodded his head and he pulled towards the side.

"No need to explain."

JC placed his hand on her knee and gave her a light squeezed as Joey placed a hand on her back.

"Want me to go with you babe?"

Kristen shook her head and looked at JC.  "Nah, I want to go alone.  I'll come back when I'm done."

JC nodded as he leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"Alright, we'll wait here if you need us."  Lance piped in as Justin opened the SUV's door for her.

Kristen nodded and slid out of the SUV and closed the door behind her.  Kristen shoved her hands in her pockets as she started to make her way up the road, looking around.  She started to chew her bottom lip as she looked around, seeing that nothing really as changed since last time she was here, her Papa's funeral, minus just more headstones than last time.  Seeing a small pebble on the ground before her, she gently kicked it to try and clear her mind.  After turning the corner around the tree, she took a deep breath and let it out, as she made her way across the grass.  She slowed her step when she saw her Grandma's headstone in front of her.  Kristen slowly squatted down and placed her hand on her Grandma's headstone; reading it.

"Hey Grandma...It's me..." Kristen brushed her hair out of her face as the wind blew.  "Hope you're not driving grandpa insane up there in heaven."  A small smile came across her face as she wiped a tear that tried to escape from her eye.  "Mom hasn't changed one bit."  Kristen sighed and looked back down on her Grandma's headstone.  "Wish you were still here.  Can't believe it has been 6 years, but I know you are in a better place, probably driving Grandpa insane.  Miss you."  Kristen kissed her fingertips and placed them over her Grandma's name.  "Love you."

Kristen stood up and moved over to the headstone next to her Grandma's and squatted down again.  "Hey Grandpa....It's me, Peanut."  Kristen smiled.  "I bet Grandma is making you insane up there, sorry about that.  You know deep down you love her."  Kristen softly chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.  "I still have the jewelry box that you made me out of wood and painted.  I actually have it with me, in my suitcase.  Nothing else can hold my jewelry, but really Gramps, did you have to write Peanut on it?"  Kristen set her hand on her Grandpa's headstone and slightly smiled, licking her lips, tasting a salty tear on her tongue.  "Of course you did, you put Peanut on everything you gave me."  Kristen looked up to the sky than back to her Grandpa's headstone, placing a kiss on her finger tips and placed them over his name.  "Miss you Grandpa.  Hope you are having fun.  Love you."

Kristen stood up and looked ahead at the bush that was about 25 feet away.  She wiped the wetness off her cheeks, knowing the hardest part was yet to come.  Kristen slowed her steps, as the bush came closer to her.  She gently kicked the small branch that was in her steps and froze when she saw his headstone.  She felt the tears already form in the corner of her eyes as she sat down Indian-style in front of his headstone.

"Hey Papa.." she choked out and took a deep breath; closing her eyes to calm herself down.  "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.. I know I promised I'd come and visit a lot and I haven't been here since we laid you here to rest."  Kristen quickly wiped the tears off her cheeks.  "I'm so sorry...We haven't been up here to visit at all since 4 years ago when we came to visit you...which we all know how that ended during our visit...We don't go anywhere really anymore.  You know how we always traveled every summer; always having sweet summer vaca's...Yeah..we don't anymore..Mom hasn't changed her ways really, just got worse."  Kristen ran her hand over his gravestone and read the passage on it.  "She doesn't go to church anymore.  She claims ‘it does nothing for her anymore' so it's just daddy, shell and I that go every Sunday....Speaking of church I haven't been in 2 months."  Kristen ran her hand over her face.  "I know you are probably slightly disappointed in me on that one, but I do pray and once in a while read something in the bible, but I've been on this tour."  Kristen slightly shifted her weight on her legs and sight, placing her elbows on her knees with her chin in her hands.

"It's been...a life changing tour...really Papa, you'd be proud...But before al this life changing experience I'm going through, I hit a ruff patch.  Remember when I told you about a guy friend I had, named John?  Yeah...we started dating 2 years after you're death.  It started out great, but...you were right on one thing, not all guys are what they try to believe you that they can be."  Kristen bit her bottom lip hard and closed her eyes, letting a tear run down her cheek and fall to the grass.  "He just..changed just out of the blue Papa, just out of the blue.  No warnings, nothing.  He just started abusing me and I was stupid and didn't leave.  He threaten to kill me if I told anyone.  I was scared for my life.  H-H-He...he even rapped me."  Kristen buried her face in her hands.  "I can just see you're face right now.  I should of left when I had the chance, but I was stupid and didn't and just let him beat me to the point I can't even play softball anymore."

Kristen moved her hands from her face and looked up to the sky.

"Yeah I know...Softball.  You called me your softball player, had t-shirts so that everyone knew you had a granddaughter that played softball and never let me give up on my dream for trying to make it to the USA Softball team.  Well, we can kiss that goodbye.  My one ankle is so damage with tears and everything, which even surgery can't even fix all of it.  I didn't have surgery.  Why bother ya know?  No matter what, I won't be able to play softball, my dream, run...yeah I can't even run, I get sharp pains when I do.  I can jog to a limit than it hurts, but running, out of the question.  But really, why bother, even though we wouldn't be paying for it, John would be, it's not worth it really.  It's going to be swollen for the rest of my life so.." Kristen shrugged and tucked her hair behind her head.  "Why bother with all that crap, than have to be on crutches and all that shit.  You know how much I hate crutches."  Kristen slightly smiled.  "Gosh, remember that one time, I was on them for 2 months, and we decorated them with White Sox and Chicago Bears stickers so that they wouldn't be bare?...I still have those crutches.  Actually, mom and dad won't get rid of them since we all know I'm so accident prone."  Kristen traced her finger along the letters in his name.  "Gosh Papa, I miss you so much.  Life isn't the same without getting in trouble with you."

 

 

JC looked down at his watch than back out the window and sighed.  It's been 20 minutes and still no sign of her.  He slowly started the chew on his finger and looked towards the door.

"I'm going to go and see how she is doing."

Everyone looked over at him.  Brittney set the magazine that her and Lance were looking at on their laps and nodded.  "Gut feeling?"

JC nodded and looked over at her.

"Yeah...I got that feeling also.." Brittney placed her hand on JC's shoulder and squeezed it.  "I'll bet you she is at her Papa's site right now.  She told me she was saving him for last, knowing she would be at that one the longest."

JC nodded and patted Brittney's hand as he opened the car's door.

"I'll be back."

After hearing the many ‘ok's', he closed the door and follows the steps he remember Kristen taking when she first got out of the car.  He looked at the flowers that were placed at the headstones that he was passing by and shoved his hands in his pockets.  Cemeteries always gave him the creeps.  He turned around the bend and smiled when he saw her in the middle of the area, sitting down.  JC started to make his way over to her and stopped when he heard her talking.

"So, remember when I told you before about this thing called touring and how you would be all proud of me and shit?...So, Brittney, who is a best friend of mine, almost like a sister...You would soo like her if you met her.  She would get in trouble with us if you were still here.  Oh, but she does like that thing that they call a sport, but we can't stand it, NASCAR.  Don't ask me how she loves it, but she does.  Minus that and that she is a gator fan, she is okay."  Kristen rubbed her lips when she tasted the salty tear that fell on them.  "Anyways, so they are a singing group, *NSYNC, they actually came out a little after your death.  Pop music.  You would like them, they are a great bunch of guys, we all have this sister-brother bond.  Well I have that with all of them but one...Joshua, or as everyone call him JC, or Jace."

JC smiled as he kept watching her.

"Well let me tell you about the other guys before I tell you why not with Jace.  So there are five guys, Chris, Joey, Lance, Justin and as I told you before JC; Joey is a big flirt, party animal, yet is so much like a teddy bear.  Than there is Chris, jokester of the group, the prankster, always has a ball of energy, everyone claims that we could pull of being brother and sisters.  They say I'm his mini me.  Than there is Lance, Brittney is actually dating him.  They are perfect for each other.  I can see them together forever.  He is a true southern boy, born from Mississippi, he starting his own company, he has a really good head on his shoulders, loves country music and horse back riding...Oh my god do you remember when you came with us to Lake Lawn Lodge that one year and we went horse back riding and I claimed my house had the devil in him and you made fun of me for two weeks over it?  I still claim from this day he has the devil in him.  I can just see you snickering right now.  Anyways, now Justin; he is the baby in the group.  Sings the most solo's, he is a southern boy also, from Tennessee, he is very close with his mom.  He loves basketball, which oo guess who is his favorite player?  Michael Jordan.  I can see the brownie points he is winning with you right now."

Kristen sighed as a small smile came over her face.  "Now, about that guy I told you about JC...I told you he is the only one that I don't have the brother-sister bond with, and that is because we are together.  I'm in love Papa.  True love.  I know I've been in love before, but nothing like this.  He's....just...simplify amazing.  You would like him.  He is a gentleman, he treats me right Papa.  He is always there for me whenever I need him.  He didn't think of me different when I told him all about John and about mom."

Kristen ran her hands through her hair before she continued.  "He is ....there is nothing that can compare to how much I love him and how much he means to me and how amazing he is...He is...I think he is the one.  We've talked about it once, when he told me that I'm the one...Can you believe it?  Me?  Actually thinking about marriage?  Gosh I remember when I use to tell you all the time that I would never get married and you said you weren't surprise because there is no one that could tame me...Well shocking to us both..I think I found him."

JC smiled and took his hands out of his pockets as he made his way over towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder.  Kristen looked up as she brushed away the tear that started to fall and slightly smile.  Kristen patted the spot next to her and JC sat down and took her hand on his lap.

"How long you been there?"

JC leaned over and brushed the other falling tear with his thumb.  "When you started to talk about the tour.  I didn't want to interrupt."

Kristen rolled her eyes as her fingers laced with his.  "You just wanted to hear what I was going to say about you."

JC smiled as he rubbed the top of her hand with his other hand.  "Well..that too."

Kristen looked up at her Papa's headstone.  "Papa, remember the guy I told you about, JC?  Well this is him."  She turned her head and locked eyes with JC.  "I told you he is always there when I need him....I wish you could of met him Papa...You would of loved him."

JC smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek.  "I wish I met him also babe."

Kristen squeezed his hand and pulled them out of his.  She kissed both her finger tips and placed them over his name engraved on his headstone.

"I promise it won't be another 4 years till I visit you again.  Miss you Papa...Hope you're not causing to much trouble without me.  I'm your Peanut forever.  I love you."

Kristen stood up and brushed off the grass on her capris.  JC stood up behind her and pulled her into a hug.  Kristen sighed as she held him tight, burring her face into his chest.  JC set his chin on top of her head.

"You okay sweetie?"

Kristen shook her head and leaned back to look up at him.  "More than okay...I feel better now.  Thank you."

JC smiled as he leaned down and kissed her.  "You're welcome....Ready to go to your sisters."

Kristen smile and nodded.  "You know it."

They both kissed once more as JC brushed the wetness of her cheeks with the palm of his thumbs.

"Than let's go..." JC smirked as he took his hand in hers while they made their way back to the SUV. "Peanut."

 

 

 

 

Kristen stepped out of the car onto the driveway that carried so many memories.  She looked up to the blue house and smiled.  She remember running around in the grass beside her with her nephew when she was younger.  She looked at the garage that she could see far up ahead of them; the garage that they many times got on the roof with a latter and would jump off into the pool.  She remembered when her brother-in-law first made her do it; she is afraid of heights and was soo scared, but he was right.  Right after he shoved her to fall into the pool, it was so much fun.  Than the memory of the day she was moving, they all stood here, right where she was standing, crying.  It was on her list as one of her "worst days of her life."  Kristen saw the wooden gate in front of her and almost started laughing.  Oh the many times her and her nephew thought they could walk across it like a balance beam, and the many time of having to open and close it to sneak into the neighbors to get the basketball, that they swore had a magnate connected to the basketball; on how many times they had to go over and get the ball back.  Kristen walked over to the wooden gate that was next to the house and opened it so they could walk into the back.

"Shouldn't we go to the front door?" Joey asked.

"Pshh."  Kristen unhooked the latch and swung it open for everyone to come in.  "Every time when I lived in ILL, and my sister held a BBQ, she'd tell us just to go threw this way, and anyways, everyone is probably out here anyways, no one would hear the doorbell."

After everyone walked past the gate, Kristen hooked it to the latch and held onto JC's hand as she made her way down the driveway towards the garage; where the deck was next to; where she knew everyone was at, or either in the pool besides the garage.  Kristen squeezed JC's hand with excitement as she led everyone down the driveway.  A smile appeared on her face when she saw everyone on the deck.

"DON'T WORRY EVERYONE; YOU'RE FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD IS HERE!!!"

Everyone behind her snickered, as everyone on the deck turned around and saw her; smiles appearing on their faces just like the one on Kristen's.  Kristen let go of JC's hand when she saw the small little blonde hair girl come running as fast as she could towards her.

"AUNTIIEE!!"

Kristen went down to her knees as the little girl jumped into her arms wrapping her small arms around her.  Soon Kristen was on the ground with two boys on top of her, squeezing each other to death with hugs and kissing all over each other's faces.  Kristen laughed as she tried to push herself up, with the three still hanging on her.

"Nice to see you three too."

"Auntie Krissy I have missed you a lot!"

Kristen smiled as she pulled her youngest nephew, DJ, into her arms for another hug.

"I have missed you too kiddo.  Wow have you grown up!"

DJ stood proud as he puffed out his chest.  "Mommy says I'm a big boy now."

Kristen laughed as she stood up and rubbed his head.  "Well your mommy is right; you are a big boy now."

Brian gave Kristen another hug.  "I'm almost as tall as you."  Brian said with a smile when they pulled away.  Kristen rolled her eyes and flicked his ear.  "Don't be an ass.  I can still kick your ass."

Kristen felt tugging on her capris; she looked down into the blue eyes of her niece. "Yes Erica?"

Erica moved behind her, poking her head out from behind her and pointed to the guys in front of them.  "Who are they?"

Kristen laughed softly to herself; she totally forgot that they were there.  Kristen smiled.  "They are my friends.  Erica you remember Brittney."  Erica nodded.

"Hey sweetie, how have you been since last time I saw you?  You are becoming such a big girl also."

Erica nodded.  "I'm good" She mumbled as she stayed hiding behind her aunt.

"And these are the guys; that is Joey, Chris, Lance, Justin and JC; guys these are my nephews, DJ and Brian, and my niece Erica."  Kristen set her hand on top of Erica's head.  "She's a little shy, but she'll open it later once she gets to know you, don't worry."  The guys nodded as they held their hands out for Brian and DJ to give them hand fives.

"Hey guys, Kristen has talked so much about you guys.  Glad to finally meet you."  Lance said as DJ gave him a hand five.

"Did you forget someone bitch?"

Kristen turned around to see her two older sisters standing there.  Kristen smiled.  "Nope, I saw the three people I wanted to see....HAA just kiddinggg!"

Kristen hurried over to her two sisters and engulfed them with a hug.  "I've missed you guy's soo much."

"Missed you too Kris." Karen said as she stepped back from the hug.  "God you have grown up so much since last time I saw you."

Kristen smiled and laughed.  "And..you look the same....where is Dave?"

Karen pointed up the deck.  "Getting the grill ready."

"Ahh.." Kristen turned around and waved the guys over.  "Kar, Gene, this is Brittney, Gene you remember her...and these are the guys, Joey, Chris, Justin, Lance; Brittney's boyfriend, anddd..."  Kristen reached for JC's hand and held it.  "This is my boyfriend JC....and these are my two older sisters, Karen and Gene."

"Ah, the JC I heard all about, who must be screwed up in the head to want to be with my sister." Karen said as she held her hand out shaking his other hand.  Everyone laughed while Kristen rolled her eyes.  "Oh bit me Kar."

Karen smacked Kristen on the shoulder and they both started laughing.  "Well come on up on the desk, we have some food and drinks ready, sit anywhere you like." Karen said as she made her way to the deck up the stairs.

"Before on the last step at the top, its such a doozy..right Kristen?" Gene said laughing, soon was join by Karen and Dave's laughter while Gene made her up the stairs.

"Shut up!"  Kristen climbed up the stairs holding onto JC's hand.  She stopped by the last step and took a wide step over it to the top of the deck.

"Still afraid of that step?"

Kristen rolled her eyes and looked at Dave.  "Don't be an ass just like your wife."

Dave laughed and pointed the step out to the guys.  "Every time she goes up or down these stairs she always fumbles, misses, or falls over it.  Never fails."

"She's done that many times getting on and off the bus." Joey said in-between laughter.

"That sounds like the dos-dos we know."

"Dos-dos?"  Chris asked

Kristen rolled her eyes as she sat down on the bench by the table, JC sitting down next to her.  "Stupidest nickname I ever got."

"Ouu do tell the story!" Chris exclaimed sitting down on the other side of Kristen.  "We love Kristen stories."

"It's soo dumb." Kristen said as she picked up her niece and sat her on her lap, wrapping her arms around her as JC wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"She was about...I believe 3, and my friend CJ was over.." Gene started till Kristen interrupted.

"How is CJ?  I haven't heard from her since Easter when she texted me wishing me a Happy Easter."

Gene rolled her eyes.  "CJ is fine. Now shut up and stop trying to interrupt the story."

Chris placed his hand over Kristen's mouth. "I wanna hear this!"

Kristen sighed and rolled her eyes.

"ANYWAYS;" Gene continued.  "She was about 3 and I had little peanut sitting on the kitchen table in front of me, and CJ and I were feeding her Doritos, and she just kept calling them dos-dos, so we started calling her that.  She would actually answer when we called her dos-dos."

Justin laughed.  "I'm sooo calling you that for now one."

Kristen narrowed her eyes at Justin.  "Don't you dare Timberfake." She mumbled behind Chris's hand.

"Who was little peanut that you mentioned in the story?" Joey asked.  Kristen groaned trying to pull Chris's hand off her mouth.  When she finally did she yelled over to Dave. "SO Dave! How about them White Sox!"

Dave laughed while pointing at her with one of the grilling tools.  "You are soo on your own kid."

"Ahh that is her family nickname.  She's been called that since the day she was born; she actually thought it was her name since that is what we all called her tha;t before she started Pre-K we had to tell her that her real name was Kristen." Karen said.

Gene went over and pinched Kristen's cheek.  "She was soo tiny when she was a baby and soooo cutteeee."

Joey grinned. "Peanut huh?"

"I swear to god if you ever call me that I'll kill you.  My family hasn't called me that in years."

"Well..we can change that." Chris added.

"Seriously, I hate you both.  I thought sisters were supposed to be nice to their sisters!  JC was the only one who knew about the whole Peanut nickname."

Erica turned around to look at Kristen. "Auntie can you push me in the swing?"

Kristen looked down.  "You know how you swing...you are just lazy."

Erica giggled. "Pleasee Auntieee."

Kristen stood up and placed Erica on her hip.  "Will do, anything to get away from these meanies."  Kristen leaned over and kissed JC on the cheek and walked over to the stairs, slowly stepping over the top one and made her way down.  Dave laughed and walked over to the grill as Karen and Gene sat down around the table.  JC looked around the yard, being the man he is.  "You got a nice backyard Karen."

Karen handed him a beer as she passed ones out to everyone else.  "Thank you, I enjoy it myself; it's where I throw the rugrats out when I want them out of my hair...You don't know how many times when Kristen was over, I'd toss her out here with her nephew to play for hours."  Karen looked over to the kids playing in the back. "Bri get off your brother!"

Kristen laughed as she pushed her niece on the swing. "I told you!"

"So you all are really close?"  Lance said as he took a sip of his beer.  Gene nodded her head. "Yeah we always have, of course it is hard when we live millions of miles away, but we do our best.  We're best friends.  People think we are friends more than sisters, especially with the age difference, but it is all good.  We're there for each other; we actually got a lot closer the past two years..." Gene looked at them all.  "You guy's know all about that don't you?"  They all nodded in unison.

"Yeah we were pretty much in shock when we were told."  Joey said.

"Didn't you use to live in Florida?  I believe I remember Kristen mentioning about that." Justin added.

"Yep, I hated it but I had to move.  Only reason I would ever stay if for my sisters, Kris and Shell, but the shit that was going with our mom, whom I don't get along with at all, I had to move away.  She was the reason I even moved down there in the first place."  Gene shook her head.  "It's so sad but whatever."

"Yeah we know the whole thing about your guys mom, really fucked up, no offence."

"None taken."  Karen looked at them.  "I don't know how you guys did to her, but thanks.  We haven't seen that spark in her eyes since the whole John thing."

"You don't have to thank us man, we all love her like a sister.  We feel bless to have her in our life."  Chris said.

They all looked out and watched Kristen jumping on the trampoline with her nephews and nieces, all four of them laughing over something that happened.  JC smiled while watching her before he spoke; "They all seem really close also."

"Brian and Kristen were inseparable when Kristen used to live up here.  They lived about ten minutes from us.  I use to work during the day and our mom would watch Brian, so they were together just about everyday and DJ just loves everyone, but he really does look up to her, he claims he wants to be a baseball player just like her, so we'll see on that one."

"Kristen just about almost helped me raised Erica.  When I was living in Florida, whenever I needed her to pick her up from gymnastics, school or to baby-sit cuz I had school or work, she was there.  She actually would get dirty looks when she took her out.  People thought Erica was her child...Kristen can be a smartass and a pain in the ass, clueless 99% of the time, a total ditz and klutz, but she really is a sweetheart and cares for her family and friends more anything.  She puts others in front of her."

They all jerked their heads when they heard Kristen scream.  Kristen was running towards the deck, having the three kids running behind her, something in Brian's hand, laughing while they chased her.
"GET IT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Kristen screamed while running up the steps, tripping over the ‘famous step' she always trips on and stumbled over to the guys; they all started laughing.  Kristen fell onto JC's lap freaking out as her nephews and niece ran up to them. "OH my god get it away get it awayyy!!!"

"What is it?" Joey asked, leaning over to see what was in Brian's hand.  Brian smiled and opened his hand a bit. "A frog."  A roar of laughter came from everyone around the table, besides Kristen.

"You're afraid of a frog!?" Justin choked out while leaning over on Chris, laughing.

"Oh my god Brian put it back in the grass now!  This isn't funny!"

Brian smiled and held his hands out to her. "Come on you know you want to touch it."

"Bri go put it back in the grass and go wash your hands." Karen said while laughing.

"Aww mannn no fun."  Brian walked away and placed the frog in the grass and walked inside to go wash his hands.  JC wrapped his arms around Kristen, still laughing.  He kissed her cheek.  "The frog won't kill you."

"Shut up.." Kristen mumbled.  "I don't like them."

"What do you hate more..." Brittney reached over for the BBQ sauce and waved it under her nose.  "Frogs or Barbeque sauce."

Kristen shoved the bottle away as she started gagging.  "Oh my god get that nasty shit away from me!"

They laughed while Brittney squeezed the bottle so a whiff of the Barbeque sauce under Kristen's nose, causing her to gag more.

"I hate you I hate you.  You know I HATE Barbeque sauce.  It taste horrible and smells horrible."

Brittney placed the bottle back on the table and leaned against Lance.

"Oh I know, and it still kills me on how much you can't stand it.  I think you are the only person I know that gags over the smell of it."

Kristen rubbed her nose.  "It smells horrible!"

Lance put his arm around the middle of Brittney's back.  "I think you are the only person I know that hates Barbeque sauce with passion."

"Well, now you do."  Kristen eyed Brittney down and motioned with her finger going across her neck, hinting that Brittney will die later.

Brian came bouncing out of the house and over to the table were everyone was sitting. "Mommmm can we all go swimminggggg?"

"Yes hun that is fine."

"Krisstteeennnnnn?"

Kristen looked around the table at everyone, knowing the question her nephew was going to ask her.  "Want to go swimming?"

"Heck yes I'm in!" Joey stood up and took off her shirt as everyone else got up taking off their shirts.  Brittney and Kristen pulled off their capris and placed them down on the table by their shirt.

"YOU have a tattoo!?" Chris pointed to Kristen and Brittney's hips.  They both looked down at what Chris was pointing to and than looked up. "Uhh yeahh..you didn't know?"

"Duddee.  I didn't know you had a tattoo either!  Let me seeee!" Justin pushed Chris aside to see a red heart tattoo on Brittney's left hip, and three stars; one star outline in lack and one small black star on each side of the bigger on; on Kristen's right hip.

"Badass" Joey added as he looked at the two tattoos on the girls with Justin and Chris.

"Dude, if you two want to get another one let us know!  We'll sooooo go with and get one with you."

"We've had tattoos for like, seven months...Where the hell have you guys been?  Lance and JC know." Brittney said while she reached for Lance's hand.

"Well of course THEY know.." Joey said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Kristen laughed and smacked Joey's shoulder.  "Will do Justin, will do.  Now let's go swimming."  They all made their way down to the stairs.  Chris turned around once he got to the bottom and held onto Kristen as she started going down the stairs.  "Don't want you to trip."  Chris laughed and ran off to jump into the pool with the rest.

"Ass!"  Kristen said as JC wrapped his arms around her waist from behind; laughing; and kissed her cheek.

"You're so sweet when you're with your nephews and niece...it's cute."

Kristen smiled and turned her head to look at him. "Thank you."

"You're good with kids."  JC kissed her.  Kristen looked into his eyes when they pulled away from their kiss.  Kristen rolled her eyes as JC chuckled when they heard Kristen's older sisters whistle.

"Grow up!" Kristen yelled.  JC turned her around and slightly pushed her forward and slapped her ass. "Move your cute ass and get into the pool."

Kristen smirked as she swayed her hips while walking over to the pool.  JC groaned as he followed her.  "You're going to be the death of me."

Kristen giggled and turned around to face him and kissed him before jumping into the pool.  JC rolled his eyes as he jumped in the pool after her.

 

After hours of playing pool volleyball, and basketball on the driveway; they spent the rest of the night sitting around on the deck just hanging around while eating and relaxing; telling stories and cracking jokes on each other.  They all stayed on the deck till it got dark and they all decided it was time to go.  Everyone exchanged hugs, goodbyes and thank yous when Mike pulled up in the driveway to pick them up.  JC stood by the door, leaning against the van waiting for Kristen while she was the last to say goodbye to her family.

Kristen wiped the tear that escaped from her eye. "I can't believe its 11 at night already...Gosh it seems like I just got here."

The three sisters pulled themselves into another group hug.  Kristen lightly laughed while she wiped her tears from her eyes again. "Damnit Kar why do you have to be the emotional one, you got me and Gene crying."

Karen laughed while wiping her own tears.  "Oh shut up.  Get going before I chain you so you can't leave."

Kristen quickly gave each one a hug, kiss, and exchanged I love yous before starting to make her way to the van.

"Hey Kris."

Kristen turned around to look at Gene.  Gene slightly smiled; "I'm happy you found a good guy.  Don't lose him."  Kristen looked over at JC than back to her sisters.

"Trust me...I wont...love you both.  I'll email you both tomorrow. Bye sissys."

Kristen walked towards the van wiping her eyes.  JC pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"You okay?" he whispered in her ear.  Kristen nodded and looked up at him and gave him a kiss.

"I'm good...let's go."

They climbed into the van and everyone waved goodbye while Mike pulled away and started his way back to the hotel.  Once they got back to their hotel, everyone said their goodnights and parted their ways into their rooms.  Kristen tossed her bag onto the couch once they walked into their room.  She tilt her head side to side, cracking her neck while she stretched her arms over her head, feeling her sore muscles half yelling at her to stop, and the other half yelling at her to keep stretching as it was feeling good.  JC walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him.  Leaning his head down, he placed a couple of soft kisses along her neck.

"Mmm...chlorine..." He joked.  Kristen laughed and placed her hands on top of his.

"Next time I'm at the mall, I try and see if I can find lotion and perfume that smells and taste like chlorine."

JC chuckled and placed a couple of kisses along her cheek and ear as he pulled her closer to him.

"Sooo...?"

JC kissed her ear again, having his lips linger against her skin. "Sooo?"

Kristen turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Did you have fun?"

JC smiled looking down into her hazel eyes, which had more tint of green in them due to the shirt she was wearing.  "Yes I did."  JC slid his hands in her back pockets.  "You were right about your sisters, being laid back and everything.  It felt good just to hang and not being treated differently just because I'm "famous" and all that shit.  And to believe I was nervous when we first got there."

"You were nervous?"

JC nodded.  "Of course, I'm meeting part of my girlfriend's family.  I know how close you are to your sisters and how much their option means to you and everything.  They were more of a mom than your mom was to you."

Kristen smiled and went on her tiptoes to kiss him.  "Well they liked you a lot.  I was told not to lose you."

JC leaned down and kissed her forehead, than her nose, her cheek than to her lips.  "Trust me...You won't lose me because I don't want to lose you.  I love you."

Kristen smiled and stared into his blue eyes.  "I love you too."

"I couldn't help but smile every time you were with your nephew and niece...It really was the cutest thing ever.  You were amazing with them.  When we first got their and they attacked you to the ground, I didn't think it was able, but I fell in loved with you more."

All Kristen could do was smile and kiss him to that response.

JC winked and gently tapped her ass with his fingers, which were still in her back pockets.  "Let's go shower and get this chlorine off our skin and hair."

"I like how you think Mr. Chasez."

"Good." JC pulled his hands out of her back pockets and turned her around with his hands on her hips and gently pushed her towards the bathroom with him behind her.  JC closed the bathroom door with his foot once they walked in.

"You know...that little strut you did while we were walking to the pool wasn't nice."

Kristen smiled innocently.  "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Uh huh..." He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it in a pile on the other side while she pulled hers off and tossed it by his.

Kristen giggled while she pulled her shorts off and tossed them to the pile they were starting.  "Really baby, I don't know what strut you are talking about."

JC's eyes traveled up and down her body while she stood there in just her bikini.  He reached out and set his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him and kissed her.  His finger lingered down to her lower hip as he softly traced her tattoo with his finger tip.

"You know...this is sexy.."

"Hmm?" She looked up at his face as his eyes shifted from her hips to her eyes.

"Your tattoo....I dunno how to explain it but...you look so sexy with it...Especially when its just peeping out from your jeans or like right now...your swimsuit...It's just..hot."

Kristen placed her hands on his hips and kissed him.  "Well you are just hot and sexy all around."  Her hands moved from his waist to the front of his trunks and started to untie them.  She shrugged them off and let them fall to the floor.  Her eyes checked him out, from head to toe and she smiled.

"Yep..even when you're naked."

JC felt a slight blush rush to his cheeks.  His fingers tugged on her suit bottoms off her hips and let them fall as his hands rose up and undid her top and just let them drop down to where the bottoms of her swimsuit lay.

"Mmm..and the same to you too baby."

Kristen winked and turned around getting into the shower.  She looked over to him from over her shoulder.

"You coming?"

"Shit you think I'd turn down seeing you naked, better yet, naked with water?....Right."  JC climbed in and closed his eyes when he felt the water run down his body.  Kristen leaned over and took his shampoo, squeezed it in his hands than rosed to her tip toes and rubbed it in his hair.  JC closed his eyes and smiled as her fingers massaged along his scalp.

"Godd you have magic fingers..."  He mumbled as her fingers worked through his hair and scalp.  Kristen smirked.

"Hmm..you've never have said that while they were in your hair...you have while they were around something else."

A soft groan came from his lips and he placed his hands around her hips.  He opened one of his eyes half way.

"You are such a tease..."

Kristen kept the smirk on her face.  "You know you love it...now close your eyes, time to wash it out."

He closed his eyes as he was told and let her pull him under the water as he worked her fingers in his hair getting the shampoo out.  Soon she gently pushed him back out and repeated with his conditioner, than pulled back under to rinse it out.  JC looked down at her while he was taking his turn on washing her hair.

"You know, you can wash my hair anyday."

Kristen laughed than coughed and spit out some of the soap that got in her mouth from laughing.

"Uh huh.  We'll have to see about that babe."

JC smirked as he looked down at her body, watching the water and shampoo roll down her soft skin, which he knew now probably smell like strawberries from her shampoo.  He ran his hands through her hair and pulled her close to him as he attacked her lips with his.  Instantly her arms flung around his neck and her fingers went to his hair as he pulled her body against his.  He slowly moved her back up against the wall the instant her head tilt slightly to her right to deepen the kiss.  His hands went to her stomach and roamed around her naked skin as his lips went to her neck.  A soft moan came from her lips as her fingers dug in his hair.  JC opened his mouth slightly, sucking on the skin on her neck as his hands cupped her breasts and gently rubbed them.  Kristen moaned his name, which caused chills to run up and down his spin.  His mouth went back to hers, hungrily.  Her teeth captured his bottom lip as she gently nibbled on it, causing him to rub her breasts harder as he moan out her name.  She kept one hand in his hair as the other one ran down the side of his body while her mouth went to his neck, leaving trail of kisses along his adams apple, knowing how it drove him crazy.  Her free hand wrapped around his dick and she felt his hands squeeze her breasts as his forehead went against hers with his eyes closed.  She could feel his breath against her cheek as she started to pick up her pace with her hand.

"S-s-shhit Kristen."

Her hand quicken up the pace as she felt him slightly tremble in her hand.  Kristen slightly tilted her head up and kissed him while whispering against his lips. "Ready?"

JC nodded and took a breath to collect himself.  Her opened his eyes and picked her up with his arms and pinned her against the shower wall.  Her legs wrapped around his waist as her arms went around his neck, her fingers instantly digging in his hair.  JC placed one hand on the wall beside her head as he used his other hand to guide himself into her.  A gasp came from both of their lips after he was fully into her.  He griped her waist as he started pumping slowly into her.  Her fingers slightly tugged on his hair as she moaned his name with passion.  JC bit his lip as he quicken his pace; the sound of her moaning his name drove him crazy every time.  His lips went to her neck, sucking and kissing the soft; wet; skin.  He could feel her breathing getting heaver in her throat as his lips attacked all along her neck to her collarbone.

"Ohh..gooddd Kristen...you feel soo damn good."

JC started kissing her shoulders and gently bit the skin right by her collarbone.  Kristen placed her arms on his shoulder and dug his nails into his skin, pushing her head back against the wall as she slightly arched her back with her eyes closed. 

"F-f-fuckk Joshua...D-d-don't stoppp."

JC's' hips started moving faster and harder into her while gripped her hip, tugging it forward to deepen it.  His forehead went to hers, mouth partly open, his breathing quickening as he was close and could feel that she was just about there with him.

"Ohh Jaceee!"

"Goodd..K-Kristennn..Shit."

Her nails ran down his back.  He could feel her body tighten around him as they both moaned each others names; their bodies letting lose at the same time.  JC stood there, having her pinned up against the wall with his forehead against hers while waiting for both of them to come down from their high and for their bodies to relax.  JC left a trail of kisses from her forehead, to her cheek, along her jaw line than to her lips.  He slowly opened his eyes and watched her open hers.  A small smile came across her lips, which caused him to smile and kiss her again.

"I love you."  He mumbled against her lips as he kissed her.

She could feel the soft vibrations of his lips against hers when he talked.  She couldn't help but smile and kiss him again.  "I love you too."

He slowly pulled himself out as he set her down onto her feet while kissing her.  He pulled her under the water with him than turned of the water.

"Mmm..you were amazing."  Kristen said as she wrapped her arms around his waist loosely.

"No..You were amazing."  He slid his arms under hers as he placed his hands on her hips.  She went up to her tiptoes and gently kissed his lips as she slid out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off.  He followed her steps and grabbed himself a towel also to dry off.  She wrapped the towel around her body after drying off and grabbed another one, bending over while rubbing her hair with it to dry towel it.  JC smirked while he dried off, which right after he was done; rolled up his towel and smacked her ass with it before wrapping it around his waist.  Kristen slightly jumped and stood up, turning around to look at him.

"Excuse me?"

JC smiled innocently and kissed her.  "Couldn't help myself, it's just to nice."  His arms went around her and rested his hands on her ass.  She rolled her eyes as she rubbed her hair with the towel a bit more.  She tossed the towel once she was done by their clothes and grabbed her brush, running it threw her hair.  Kristen turned around to look in the mirror while she brushed her hair.  JC wrapped his arms loosely around her waist as he watched her in the mirror.  Her eyes went to his and smiled.  He leaned over and kissed her cheek.  Kristen placed her brush on the counter as he pulled her body against his.  His lips found their way to her neck as he placed soft gently kisses on her skin.

"Mmm..you smell sooooo good."

She smiled as she put her hands on top of his, gently rubbing them.  She turned around to face him and placed her hands on his forearms.  She leaned up and kissed him and smiled.

"Mm.. you smell good also."

JC smirked and winked as he let her go and walks towards the bedroom.  Kristen followed him and tapped his ass as she walked past, walking to her suitcase.

"Excuse me?" JC said, mocking her from the incident from the bathroom.

Kristen giggled as she dropped her towel, pulling a tank top and shorts on, as JC pulled on a pair of boxers.  She walked over to the clock and set the alarm.  JC hurried over and tackled her, causing her to squeal as they fall onto the bed, having him pinning her down beneath him.  He leaned down and kissed her lovingly before looking into her eyes.

"I love you so much sweetheart."

Her arms wrapped around him as she kissed him back.  "I love you so much also babe."

JC smiled and rolled over to his side next to her, pulling the light sheet over them.  He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards his body and kissed her forehead.

"Get some sleep.  We got a long day tomorrow." He mumbled against her forehead as his lips lingered there against her skin.

"You too Mr. Popstar, you got some fans to squeal.  You don't want them disappointed with you being tired from having sex with your girlfriend."

"Mmmm..But it was sooo worth it."

She giggled as she tilted her head up and kissed him.

"Goodnight baby.  Love you, sweet dreams."

"Love you too baby, and don't worry, I'll be dreaming of you tonight so they will be sweet."

Kristen laughed.  "That was soo cheesy."

"You love my cheesiness."

"Uhh huhh..righhttt.." She kissed his shoulder. &q



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance