Kristen raised her sweatshirt covered hand over her mouth as she coughed a couple of times into it.  She reached over to the trash can that was next to her and spat into it than went back to her lap top.  Mike grunted.

"Do you really need to do that?"

Kristen looked up from her lap top screen. "Uh I am not swallowing my flem.  That is just disgusting, and I'm coughing it up for a reason.  It would be stupid to swallow it...and anyways. Gross. Dissssguuustinnng."

"Could you do it in the bathroom or something so I don't have to hear and see you do it?"

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Oh grow some balls Mike, and no I'm not getting up every five minutes to go to the bathroom and spit out the gross flem that is all in my chest because of being sick.  Trust me, it makes me gag having to do it, I can't stand flem or the sound of hacking it up, makes me want to throw up, so if I have to suck it up so will you."  Kristen looked down at her laptop screen and smiled.  "And anyways, I don't love you that much for all that effort."

Brittney and Lonnie laughed as Mike rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath.

"Glad you are getting better K, missed your smartass witty comments and you're pretty face.  You looked like death yesterday."

"Why thank you Lonnie.  I felt like death yesterday so I thought I'd just make it look like it so it would match, you know how everything just has to match and all."

Kristen looked back down to her laptop when she heard the words "You got mail."  Kristen doubled clicked it to check who it was from.  A big smile formed on her face when she saw it was from her oldest sister.

"Who is it from?"  Brittney asked not looking up from her laptop.

"Karen."

"Ahhhh.  About the plans for when we are in Chi-town at the end of the week?"

"Yep, and she said the day and night that we have open, we can all go to her place for a BBQ."

"Excited to see your family?"

Kristen looked up at Mike while covering her mouth, coughing.  "Oh you have no idea.  I miss my sisters, nieces and nephews like crazy.  I haven't seen my oldest sister, Karen, and my two nephews in 4 years, and I haven't seen Gene and my niece in like 2 years.  You have no idea how hard I begged Johnny when I found out we were going to Chicago to give us a day off.  I mean next we will be in Indiana for 2 days doing stuff non-stop, no break, nothing just running around like chickens with our heads cut off."

"Don't we have a day off when we are in Wisconsin also?"

"Dude, Mike, are you complaining that Kristen got us a day off when we are in Chicago?" Brittney asked.

"No no no.  Of course not, I'm just surprised you were able to get one when we are in Chicago, when next we are going to Wisconsin and have a day off there."

"Oh you don't know the power of Kristen's smile."

Lonnie nodded his head.  "That is the truth man.  She has this..special smile she throws out to get her way.  Works every time.  She has used it against me."

Kristen laughed than covered her mouth while she coughed.  "What can I say, I got talent."

Brittney shook her head than looked over on Kristen's screen.  "Did you find something for us to do on our day off in Milwaukee?"

Kristen nodded her head.  "My sister said something about SummerFest.  They have different stages all around with bands and what not, food, rids, games and stuff.  I guess like warp tour and fun spot put together or somewhat.  Go look it up while I respond to this email."

Brittney started her SummerFest search while they sat in the hallway waiting for the guys to finish their interview.  Brittney froze when she found the sight and found out who was playing on the day they were there.

"Um..Kris...We have the day off on July first...right?"

Kristen nodded as she typed away.  "Yep."

"Oh dear god you are going to die when I tell you who is playing that night."

Kristen looked up and over at Brittney.  "What you mean?"

"On the sight, they tell you who is playing what day and blablabla.  I soo thought it be local bands or what not..."

"Don't tell me Backstreet Boys are going to be there."

Brittney laughed.  "Oh no..You are going to pass out when I tell you who is playing that night when we are there."

"98 Degrees?  Mmmm..Nick Lachey...New Kids on the Block?"

Mike and Lonnie laughed as Tony pointed to her.  "JC won't be to happy hearing you right now."

Brittney shook her head laughing.  "Nope, wrong on your guesses."

"Who?"

"At 7, Enuff Z'Nuff is playing; at 7:45; Quiet Riot is playing..."

Kristen interrupted her. "SHUT UP! NO WAY!"

"If you are just excited for those two...wait till I tell you the other two...At 8:30 Warrant is playing.." Brittney looked over at her friend and saw her eyes almost budge out of their sockets.. "And at 9:15...Poison."

"BULLSHIT!" Kristen grabbed Brittney's lap top and placed it on top of hers as she read over the band list.

"Oh my god.  Oh my god.  Are you fucking serious, I get to see Enuff Z' Nuff, Quiet Riot, Warrant AND Poison in one fucking night!?  This is like a dream! Pinch me! Oh my god oh my God oh my God.  I want to hug Johnny on giving us the perfect day off, shit I'll fucking kiss him all over his face."

Mike, Lonnie and Tony burst out laughing at the scene in front of them.

"God you and your classic rock." Mike said shaking his head while laughing.

"Not my fault it is like, one of the best music ever."

"Better than your boyfriend's band?"  Lonnie said rising an eyebrow on his face.  Kristen pointed her finger at him.  "That isn't cool man.  Not cool.  Of course I love my boyfriend's band....It's just a tiny winey above Poison...mm Bret Michaels..."

"Dose JC know about your love for Bret Michaels?"

"Yes Mike, he does." Kristen sighed after she coughed a couple of times.  "Don't ruin my moment of happiness okay.  Oh my god I can't wait till July first now."

"Why can't you wait till July first?"  JC asked as he sat down next to Kristen and kissed her cheek.

"That's our day off when we are in Milwaukee."  Brittney said as she took her lap top off away from Kristen.

"Ahhh..Did you find something cool to do?"  Chris asked as the rest of the group walked up.

"OH hell yeah we did."  Kristen said with excitement in her voice.

Brittney, Lonnie, Tony and Mike laughed.  "Kristen's older sister told us about this thing called SummerFest that happens every summer for like eight days.  They have all these stages with bands, food, rides, shows and shit."

"That sounds sick man."

"Oh..it gets better...Kristen and I were looking it up to see what it was about and to make sure it wasn't lame and I found out who is playing the night on the day we are going.... Enuff Z' Nuff, Quiet Riot, Warrant and Poison."

"No way!" Chris and Lance exclaimed.

Brittney nodded as she turned her laptop around so they could read it off the screen.  JC groaned and rubbed the back of his neck.  "I'm surprised I didn't see Kristen on the floor passed out."

Kristen gently nudged JC and giggled.  "Oh hush.  You have listened to their music with me."

"Hunny, we all know you and how you are with classic rock."

Joey smiled. "JC is afraid to lose you to Bret Michaels."

"I am not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too!"

Kristen put her hands up in the air. "Enough boys.  Now, since your interview is over, which I am guessing since you all are out here, lets hit the bus so we can make our way to Indiana and meet up with Johnny and meet your new PR.  Oh, and by the way, my older sister invited us to come over to her house on the day off we have in Chi-Town."

"Sweeeet.  Who is going to be there?"  Joey asked as Kristen placed her laptop in the bag.

"It will be us, both my older sister, my brother-in-law, my two nephews and niece."

JC pulled her up from her chair and wrapped his arm around her waist.  "You excited to see your family?"

Kristen hosed her bag on her shoulder and wrapped her arm around his waist as well.  "You have no idea.  I miss my sisters like crazy.  You'll like them, we are all crazy."  Kristen looked at JC.  "If you think Chris and I together is horrible...just wait till my two sisters and I are together." She smiled as JC mumbled an "O dear god" as they made their way onto the bus.

"That is true."  Brittney said as she flopped onto the couch snuggled up against Lance.  "Well I've met Gene, not Karen, but just her and Gene together is crazy.  Gene is the one that got her into classic rock."

"Gene is the single one, right?"

Kristen looked at Joey as she sat down. "Don't think about it.  Yes she is 30, but don't even try."

"Well, if she looks like you that be hard." Joey smiled while pulling a drink out of the fridge.

"Well than we are good because we look nothing alike."

"Nothing alike?  Not even like a nose or something?"

Kristen shook her head. "Nope.  It's kind of funny we think, like me and my youngest sister look nothing alike at all.  People don't believe us when we say we are sisters.  Actaully Gene and my youngest sister look alike, and Karen and I look alike....yet we have different dads.  My mom was married to someone else, had my two older sisters, they don't look alike, than my mom got a divorce, married my dad, than had me and my younger sister, and we look nothing alike."

"Seriously?"

"She is so serious."  Brittney said as she turned on the TV.  "It's so strange, yet funny.  You would think that Kristen and Karen were from the same dads, and than visa versa with Gene and Shell, but it's not.  I just claim it goes with the crazy messed up family that they are."

"Than there are my two nephews, DJ who is 7, and Brian who is 12, than my niece Erica who is 7 also; we are just all loud crazy people, Chris you will fit in just fine."

"Oh dear god it will be a world of Chris.." Justin groaned.  Chris grabbed a pillow and threw it at his head.  "Yes, it will be but you'll love it.  It will be non-stop laughing and just chillin' trust me.  No worrying about fans and shit, well besides my nephews and niece, I got them into NSYNC. Hehehe. But besides that, you wont be treated differently because you are famous or what not.  My family is dysfunctional and messed up, but we are laid back; trust me, you'll enjoy it."

"Yep, cuz more than half the time it's making fun of Kristen." Brittney added with a smirk.

"Ohh that is always fun."  Chris said as he clasped his hands together.

Kristen rolled her eyes as she reached for a magazine and slid her body up against JC as he wrapped his arms around her.  She leaned back as she open the magazine and started to read.  JC looked over her shoulder, reading along with her as the guys turned on the TV to start their famous battle on video games.  As soon as night fell, one by one they were crawling into their bunk to go to sleep.  JC yawned as he stretched underneath Kristen.  He placed his hands on her arms and gently squeezed them.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom than go to bed.  Meet you by our bunk?"

Kristen slightly tilt her head to the left to stretch out her neck as she yawned and slowly sat up nodding her head.  JC kissed her cheek as he got up from behind her and made his way towards the bathroom.  Kristen rubbed her face and looked over to Brittney.

"Sleeping pills?"

Kristen nodded as she stood up and grabbed the couch to gain her balance as the bus turned.  Brittney laughed at the scene and stood up.

"I'll ask Lance where they are at."

Kristen nodded as Brittney made her way towards the back of the bus, knowing Lance was back there doing some work.  She gently knocked on the door and slowly opened it, seeing him sitting there on his laptop.  His head went up as his eyes locked on hers and smiled.

"Baby where are the sleeping pills?"

Lance's eyes quickly filled with worry as he placed his laptop down beside him.

"Why what is wrong?"

Brittney shook her head.  "Not for me, for Kristen."

Lance let out a sigh of relief; "Ahh, so she actually gets sleep tonight since she is a light sleeper."  He stood up walking towards her and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Got me worried there babe, thought something was wrong with you."

"Nope." Brittney planted her lips against his for another kiss and pulled back to look into his green eyes.  "But you should come to bed with me, you have been working for two hours and I missed you."  She rubbed his cheek.  "And I see your droopy eyes.  Come on stud, shut that laptop down, get the pills, and let's go snuggle....mm and maybe make out."

Lance chuckled as he kissed her again and walked back, turning off his laptop and putting all of his papers into the bag.  He grabbed his bag and walked back towards Brittney and took her hand and made his way towards the bunks.  He slid his bag under the bottom bunk and pulled out his other out, taking the bottle of pills out and handing Brittney two of them.

"I'll be right back."  She whispered as she walked out towards the kitchen area where Kristen was standing.  Brittney placed the pills in her hand and reached for a bottle of water and handed it to Kristen.  Kristen popped the pills in her mouth and swallowed them with a couple of sips of her water.

"Thanks."

Brittney nodded as she pulled out the coughing medicine from the cabinet and made Kristen take it..  "You're welcome.  Now go snuggle up with that sexy man of yours and get some much needed sleep."

"Don't have to tell me twice."  Kristen said as they both made their way into the bunk area.  Both of the girls stopped and smirked while they watched Lance pull off his shirt and sweatpants, just standing there in his boxers.

"I didn't know this was Chip'N'Dales." Kristen whispered.

Lance quickly turned around and smirked back to them.

"Free show...nothing better."  Brittney added.

JC slowly opened the curtain from his bunk and looked at Kristen.
"And why are you watching?"

Kristen leaned over, pulling his sleeping bag back and saw that JC was already stripped to his boxers.  She snapped her fingers.

"Damn I missed the JC show."

JC rolled his eyes while a smirk came across his lips, as Lance and Brittney chuckled behind her.

Kristen turned around to look at Lance.  "Night...and once NSYNC is done, you should try out for Chip'N'Dales...Night Sexy-Lancey."

Lance laughed as he helped Brittney into his bunk.
"I'll keep that in mind..Goodnight munchkin."

Kristen climbed into her and JC's bunk, coughing, and slid into the sleeping bag with him.  JC leaned over and pulled the zipper up behind her than wrapped his arms around her, yawning.

"Are you going to be able to sleep?"  He whispered.

Kristen nodded.  "Sleeping pills." She whispered back.

"Ahh."  He leaned his head forward and kissed her than looked back at her.

"Taste like cough medicine."

Kristen sighed as she rolled her eyes.  "Brittney made me take it before I went to bed."

JC smiled as he placed his lips against hers.  "Good.  We want you to be 100% better soon."

"I love you Jace."

Kristen laid her head on his chest after he rolled onto his back.  She draped her arm over his stomach as she snuggled closer to him.  He kissed the top of his forehead as he wrapped his arms around her.  "I love you too, night sweetie."

Kristen closed her eyes.  "Night."

 

 

Kristen stretched and rolled over, but stopped when she didn't feel a body next to her.  She opened her eyes and looked around, confused where she was at, she quickly sat up but was stopped by a wooden bored above her.  She fell back when her hand on her head with a groaned.

"That's right..bunk..on the bus.." She mumbled; rubbing her head.  She could hear slightly laughter and a voice carrying over it, sounding like Chris, saying "Looks like she is up." She slowly unzipped the sleeping bag and pulled back the curtain and slid out till her feet hit the floor.  She fixed her pj's and slowly walked out to where everyone was at, around by the kitchen, rubbing her forehead.  Chris was the first to look up and see her.  He snickered as he watched her rub her forehead.

"Good morning, nice wake up call huh?"

Kristen replied with a mumble and sat down on one of JC's leg, seeing not any room left around the table.  JC laced one of his arms around her, placed his hand on her thigh and kissed her cheek.

"Morning."

Kristen nodded as she kept rubbing her forehead.

"Let's see the battle bruise!" Joey said as he placed his spoon down his bowl.  Kristen moved her hand and they laughed.

"Man, nice lump already.  Justin use to hit his head everyday when we first started the tour."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she swung her other leg around JC's so that both of her legs were between his and she could leave against him, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I woke up confused on where I was at, so I sat up and next thing I know I'm seeing stars."

JC kissed her over the slightly bump that was starting to show gently while he rubbed her leg.

"Pills."

Kristen looked over at Brittney, confused.

"You need to take your pills."

Kristen sighed as she closed her eyes.  "I don't wanna get up."

Brittney patted Lance's leg for him to slide out of the booth so she could get up.  He slid out and helped her out.

"Baby can you make her a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice while I get her pills."

Lance nodded as Brittney walked out of the room to the bunk room.  Justin, Joey and Chris smirked than made a sound of a whip cracking than burst out laughing.  Lance rolled his eyes as he pulled out a bowl and filled it up with apple jacks and milk and placed it in front of Kristen with a spoon.  He turned around and got her a glass of orange juice and placed it next to her bowl.

"Thanks Lance."

Lance nodded as he sat back down.  "Welcome."

Brittney walked back out and placed the two pills next to Kristen's bowl.  "I don't know what you would do without me reminding you to take your pills." Brittney shook her head as Lance stood back up letting Brittney slide back in.

"Yeah yeah yeahh." Kristen mumbled and she picked up the two pills and swallowed them with orange juice.

"What pills were those?" Joey asked.

"Allergies and birth control."  Brittney said while eating her cereal.

Justin smirked.  "Yeah we don't want little JC's running around right now, good thing for Britt."

"No, not now anyways." JC said as he ate his cereal.

The guys froze as Kristen choked on her orange juice by the comment JC said.  JC looked at her and patted her back.

"You okay?"

Kristen nodded. "Uh um yeah, wrong pipe."

JC nodded as his arm went back around her while he went back to finish his cereal, not noticing the looks on everyone's faces from his last comment, especially Kristen's.  Chris cleared his throat as he racked his brain on what to talk about.

"Sooo..Kristen how you feeling?...You know, uh from the nasty cough you were battling with after being sick."

"Better.  I feel just about 100%."  Kristen said before she took a spoonful of her apple jacks.

"Good.  That cough was gross."  Justin added.

"Oh yes, and I enjoyed it every moment I was hacking."  Kristen said sarcastically as she ate her cereal.

"Knew it!" Justin said laughing as he pushed his empty bowl out in front of him. "Now Jace, get you and your lady up so I can get out of the booth."

"Noooooo..I'm comfy." Kristen whined.

"I don't care.  I need to get out."

"Climb over us than."

JC laughed while shaking his head.

"Fiinnneeeeeeee."  Justin stood up on the booth's seat and stretched one leg over them.  Justin froze as an idea popped in his head and smirked.  He lowered his body so his crotch was right I front of Kristen's face.  Kristen smacked his leg as JC covered her eyes with one of his hands as he shoved Justin off the booth with his other hand.

"Keep it in your pants."

Justin placed his bowl and spoon into the sink.  "Maybe next time you'll move."

"Maybe next rime you'll move."  Kristen mocked him and turned her head to smile at him.  Justin let out a dramatic gasp placing his hand over his heart.

"How rude!"

Kristen just shrugged and turned back around and nuzzled her face into JC's neck and closed her eyes.  JC wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her arms.  Brittney licked her lips than tapped Lance's leg again.

"Hop hop.  You guys need to go get ready for your interview."

Lance side as he slid out of the booth slowly and pulled her out.

"Man I just want to go back to bed and sleep."  Joey complained as he came out from the booth.

"And iiiiii don't want to move." Kristen mumbled against JC's neck.  JC moved his head a little chuckling by the tickle on his skin by her breathing.  JC patted her side, "Come on hun, I can't get up till you get up."

"But, if I get up, than you have to, and means we won't be like this. Sooo no."

JC kissed her forehead.  "Babbyyyyy, I want to be like this with you also, but I have to, trust me I would love to be like this with you in my arms all day."  He kissed her forehead again as he brushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.  "You're bump has gone down.  You'll probably have a bruise later."

Joey shook his head as he started to leave the room, with Chris following right behind.  "You two lovey-dovey make me sick."

"You're just jealloouuussss."

"Psh you wiiisshhhh hunny you wishhh."

 

Brittney and Lance finished cleaning up the rest of the mess from breakfast and put the dishes in the sink.  Brittney slapped Lance's ass and placed her hands on his hips from behind him and gently pushed him. "Chop chop sexy-a, time to get ready."

"Only if you'll help me." Lance looked behind him and winked as he started walking.
"Hmmmm...." Brittney bit on her bottom lip with a pondering look on her face as she followed Lance with her hands not leaving his hips.  JC and Kristen laughed at the two.

"And they say we are bad."

JC smiled as he laid his head against hers.  "I know."

Kristen sighed not wanting to get up.  "Five more minutes till you get ready?  There is only oonnneeee bathroom."

"True.  Even if I get ready now, I'd still have to wait for the bathroom..."  He tapped her thigh.  "Alright, lets go the couch were is more comfortable."

"Yayyyyy!"  Kristen got up and took his hand and started to make her way to the couch; JC on her heels.  When they got to the couch, JC places his hands on her hips and walked around her and laid down on the couch; resting his head on the arm rest.  He opened his legs so she had a place to lie and opened up his arms.  Kristen smiled and laid down on top of him, on her stomach and set her head on his chest.  JC wrapped his arms around her as she set her arms by his sides.  He kissed the top of her head as he started to twirl her hair between his fingers.

"I love you."

Kristen smiled and looked up at him.  "I love you too."

JC lowered his head as he kissed her softly before kissing her forehead once more.  They laid there in silence, in each other arms, for a couple of minutes; enjoying every minute knowing that the next two days they would barley have any time together.  JC sighed, hating that he would have to ruin this moment to get ready.

"I hate to say this, but sweetie I have to go get ready."

Kristen wrapped her arms around him in a hug, and held him tight before letting go.

"I know I know..i just didn't want it to end."

A smile came across his lips as he bowed his head down and kissed her before sliding out under her.  He laid her head on the arm rest and kissed her one more time before leaving the room.  Kristen tilt her head to the side, smiling, as she watched his ass as he walked out of the room.  Kristen moved her head back up when she saw Brittney's figure entering the room.

"Sooo..where on earth where you?" Kristen asked as Brittney walked to the front of the bus from the bunks.

"Helping Lance pick out an outfit for the interview they have."

Kristen raised her eyebrows with a smirk. "Uh huh...orrr checking him out while he was changing?"

Brittney smiled as she fell onto the couch, swinging her legs over the arm rest.  "I can't help it; he's a divine piece of grade A meat."

Kristen burst out laughing as she fell back on the couch.

"What the fuck are you? A fucking lion and he's your prey?"

"Mmm. Prey.  Yummy."

They both looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

"What the hell are you two laughing about?"  Joey asked while walking into the room; the rest of the guys behind him.

The girls looked at each other and laughed again.

"Meat." Kristen choked out; doubling over in laughter.

All five guys looked at the two like they were crazy; a couple of them raising their eyebrows.

"What are you, animals or something?" Chris asked as he scratched his head.  Brittney and Kristen laughed even harder after Chris's comment.

"Oh dear god kill me." Brittney mumbled while laughing.

Kristen grabbed the pillow off the couch and put it over her face to try and calm herself down.  "Oh lord.....fuck me; I'm going to die of laughter."

"Welllll if you sa-..." Joey started, but didn't get to finish his sentence because of JC's hand that smacked the back of his head.  "Don't even finish that sentence."

Joey rubbed the back of his head. "Kidding man!"

JC rolled his eyes as he walked over to where Kristen was, and pulled the pillow off her face.  He laughed and kissed her forehead.

"We'll off to do our interview, you two hyenas, calm down and be good...and please don't die of laughter.  I can't live without you."

Kristen and Brittney's laughter started to slow down.  Kristen waved her hand in front of her face before wiping the tears off her cheek.

"I love you."

JC smiled and rubbed her cheek. "I love you too."

Lance kissed Brittney than stood up.  "I'm with Jace on that one, don't die from laughter on...whatever the hell you two are laughing about, which I soo don't want to know.  I'll see you after babe.  Love you."

Brittney nodded as she took a deep breath and let it out.  "Love you too."

Brittney watched the guys exit the bus and walked into the radio stations building.

"Man I don't think I can ever look at meat ever again without laughing."

Brittney laughed as she rolled onto her side to look at Kristen.

"So now you'll be laughing every time you see JC's penis?"

Kristen stared at Brittney, clueless, till it hit her on what she meant; her eyes widen.  "NO BRITTNEY NO DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME DO NOOTTT RUIN THAT FOR ME!"

Brittney burst out laughing, rolling onto her back.

"Fuck you Brittney.  God damnit no, shit.. no.. Damnit.  I didn't even think of that when I said meat.  Fuck you, I hate you.  I swear if you ruined that for me I will seriously kill you."

Brittney wiped the tears from her eyes from laughing.  "Jace would probably kill me also if he found out why you laugh every time you see him naked."

Kristen grabbed the pillow next to her and chucked it at her best friend.

"I seriously hate you now."

Brittney placed the pillow behind her head.  "You love me and you know it."

Kristen rolled her eyes and looked around the bus.

"Well...now what to do while they get integrated..."

 

 

Brittney and Kristen both finished painting their toenails, and tossed the nail polish into the bag.  They spent the past hour re-painting their toe nails, reading magazines; laughing and talking over some of the stories and advice they read and cleaning up from the aftermath of breakfast.

"God I hate the small of nail polish.." Kristen mumbled.

"I can feel it killing my brain cells already."

"What brain cells?"

"Bitch.  You are soo getting it later."

"Rough or loving baby?"

Brittney chuckled as she waved air towards her toes to help dry the polish.  "You're horrible."

"Eh. You love it."  Kristen laid on her back and placed her laptop on her stomach.

"JC loves it."

Kristen smirked.  "Lance loved it."

Brittney's jaw dropped as she pointed a finger at her. "Don't be trying to sex up my boyfriend."

They both started laughing but stop when they loud laughter and insults being throwing around outside.

"Here comes the heard of idiots." Brittney said as she flipped the channels on the TV as the bus door swung open.

"Honneeyyy.. I'm home!!" Joey said after running onto the bus.  He ran over to Brittney and gave her a kiss on the cheek; than strolled over to Kristen, planting a kiss on her cheek also. "Did you miss me?!"

Kristen rolled her eyes with a smile. "O honey I celebrate every time you leave."

Laughter filled the bus while Joey stood there with his mouth hung open, than he smiled.

"I know you're lying because Jace is here and don't want to be busted with our affair."

"Oh go to hell Joey."

Joey smiled. "Save me a seat sugar?"

She smirked and looked up at him from her laptop.  "Front row baby.  Front row."

JC sat down on the other side of the couch by Kristen's legs and placed his hand on her knee, gently rubbing it.

"Did you two enjoy yourselves?"

 "Always do."  Brittney answered as she placed her head on Lance's lap.  Kristen raised her legs up and laid them across JC's lap.  He turned his head to look at her.  "Do I look like an ottoman to you?"

Before Kristen could say an answer, Brittney snorted and quickly covered her mouth with her hand, to cover her laughter.  Kristen knew what she was thinking and sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you."

Chris placed his hand over Brittney's head than stood up. "No fever, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"What the hell did you put in both of their orange juice Lance?" Justin added.

Kristen looked at Brittney, narrowing her eyes. "Don't you dare say it Brittney."

"Oh it's just a Kristen moment, with an ottoman."  Brittney stated.

"OOO!!!" They yelled, as Chris, Justin and Joey quickly dropped to the floor in front of the cough Brittney was lying on, looking at her.

Chris placed his elbows on his knees as he set his chin in his hands.  "Please do tell."

"I love Kristen moments stories." Justin added.

"I love Kristen moments, period...come on Brittney pleaseee." Joey whined.

"Noooooooooo.  Don't you dare!" Kristen pointed her finger at Brittney.

An evil smile came across Brittney's face.  "Weeelllll..."

Kristen covered her face as JC rubbed her foot. "O dear god...." she mumbled.

"WELLLL..." Brittney began.  "Us two were at Target with two of our friends, Samantha and Amanda.  I don't remember what we were looking for at the time, but anyways, Amanda stops us when she sees this ottoman, just complementing it.  Well, Kristen over there never heard of what an ottoman was, as she claims afterwards that she has only heard people calling them foot stools.  Soo She looked at the tag, thinking maybe if she just saw how it was written, maybe she'd know what an ottoman was, ya know?  Anyways...soo Kristen looks at it, and on the ticket it said that it was made in Asia and goes ‘Oh..no wonder I don't know what an ottoman is, I don't speak Asian...Oh my god, right after she said it us three fell to the floor in tears from laughing so hard."

JC covered his face, leaning against his girlfriend's legs as he laughed with everyone else.  Kristen rolled her eyes and applied pressure with her heel against JC's thigh.

"Ohh Kristen."  Justin leaned his head back so he could look at her and snickered.  "I love your Kristen moments.  Brittney is right, they are not blonde moments, they are better than that."

Kristen rolled her eyes as she flicked him off.

"I hate you all."

"Aww you know you looovveee usss."  Chris said, batting his eyelashes at her.

"Bite me.." Kristen mumbled, placing her laptop on the table and looked over at her cell phone as it started to go off.  Kristen sighed as JC reached for it.

"My cell hasn't stop going off since this morning."

JC looked at the caller ID and handed her cell phone to her. "Home."

"O dear god...what the hell does my mom want know." Kristen said as she reached for her cell out of JC's hand.

"Could be your dad, or younger sister." Joey added.

Kristen shook her head.  "Dad is at work, he'd call from his cell or work phone, and my sister would be calling from her cell phone."  Kristen flipped open her cell and placed it against her ear.  "Hello?"

Brittney reached over for the TV remote and hit the mute button, while everyone turned their focus to Kristen.

"I'm fine...mhm...you?...yeah.....ahh...uh huh.." Kristen rolled her eyes as she placed her hand on her forehead, gently rubbing it with her fingers.  "Really?  The garage door exploded?..Sweet wish I saw it...so it just smoked?..that isn't really an explosion mother, just smoking up...."  Kristen rubbed her face to try to keep her frustration to her self.  "I haven't been able to call mom because I have been super busy, this is my job....Mom that isn't what I do, I don't just sit on a damn bus all day, hanging with friends, than watch all their concerts.  No it's not....No...No.. Mom that isn't what I freaking do.  Oh my god mom I haven't been able to call anyone, not even for a five minute phone call."  Okay that was a lie but Kristen didn't feel horrible for lying to her mother at all.  Of course she has been busy, but she's been able to call friends and what not to chat.  The last person she would ever call would be her mother.

"Right....Uh huh...Well than what is the question.......yep its true...yes I am dating him...mom I just told you I haven't been able to call anyone, if you knew how to do all that texting stuff I would of texted you to tell you....right...no I didn't say that...nope...nope...yep...nope...no mother...yes Brittney is dating him...yes they are in the group together...mom no, Brittney and I get a hotel room together, the guys have their own room...you should know me better than that."

Everyone started snickering on the last comment Kristen said.  Chris reached for the Bible that was in the drawer and held it out to Kristen, waving it in the air.  Kristen rolled her eyes and waved him off before going back to the convo between her and her mother.

"Right....We are in Indiana right now, we will be in Chicago in two days...yeah I actually emailed Karen and Gene and we are going to have a little get together because we actually have a day off when we are in Chicago....yep..no that is the only people I am going to see when I'm there....I might visit Grandpa, Papa and Grandma's grave but I'll see if I'm able to, I sent dad and email asking where the site is...yeah...uh huhh..right..well mom hate to cut this short but I really got to go I have work to do...right..uh huh...I'll send you an email later when I check my email...right...mhm..alright...yep......mom I said I had to go I really do...right.. alright bye." Kristen quickly closed her cell phone and tossed it to the floor.  She started to rub her face with her hands. "Oh my fucking god."

"You know..in the Bible it says not to lie..tisk tisk tisk...you went to a private Christian school your whole life...You should know better."  Chris joked.

"Ahh God will give me grace knowing it was my mom, the seed of satin, that I broke a law with."

"Sooo...she knows huh?"  Brittney asked as she shifted her head slightly on Lance's lap.

"Uh huh.  My dad told her, which my dad know because I told him but she doesn't know that because I don't want to listen about me telling my dad stuff and not telling her shit."

"Dude so your garage door blew up?"

Kristen clicked her tongue a couple of times before answering Justin's question.

"Knowing her, she is over exasperating.  It probably just a hedged broke or some shit.  I'll call my daddy later and get the story and catch up.  She always makes up shit and over exasperate over stories making it worse than it really is just to have people feel sorry for her soo who the hell knows."  Kristen shrugged and closed her eyes when she felt JC start to softly massage her calves.

"Damn I don't know how you do it."  Lance said while playing with Brittney's hair.  "I don't know what I would do without my mom."

"Me either." Justin added.

Kristen shrugged and placed her arms behind her head, keeping her eyes closed.  "Sometimes I wonder how I do it myself."

 

 

JC put his keycard in the door and opened it when he saw the green light blinking at him.  Scuffling his feet threw the door; he rolled his neck along his neck to stretch out the sore muscles in his neck.  After a long day on the bus, interview, promotion and just getting back from a late night rehearsal practice, he felt like he was going to drop.  A yawn escaped from his lips as he made his way through the hotel room towards the bedroom where he could hear her soft voice coming from.  He walked into the bedroom and saw his girlfriend laying on her back talking on her cell phone.  Kristen looked up as soon as she heard him walk in the room.  A smile came across her lips as she mouthed ‘hi' to him.  JC smiled and walked over to her and gently kissed her on the lips and mouthed back ‘hi.'  His hand rested on her stomach as he watched her talk to the person on the phone.  She looked up at him and mouthed ‘daddy', answering his wondering on who she was talking to.  JC nodded his head and pointed to the bathroom, motioning that he was going to shower.  Kristen nodded her head as she kept talking to her father.

JC leaned down and kissed her cheek and made his way over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.  He slowly pulled the shirt over his head and dropped his sweats, feeling his muscles burn, telling him to stop moving.  After discarding his boxers, he climbed into the shower and turned on the water, having the warm water hit against his skin.  He washed his body and hair while feeling his muscles start to relax with the warm water running down his skin.  After washing up, he turned off the water and slid out, drying off with a towel than wrapping it around his waist.  He made his way over to the sink and brushed his teeth.  He spat out the toothpaste from his mouth and rinsed with water, spitting it out afterwards.  He tossed the towel over to the other wet towel, which he guessed that Kristen took a shower while he was gone for rehearsal.  He pulled on a new hair of boxers and walked out, shutting off the light, dragging his body towards the bedroom.

"Yeah I'm going to get going to bed daddy.  Love you and miss you too, goodnight."

He looked over as he watched Kristen close her cell phone and place it on the nightstand on her charger.  He dragged his body towards the bed and flopped down next to her, on his stomach.  Kristen laughed and rubbed his back.

"Wade kill you hunny?"

JC mumbled, with his face against the pillow.  Kristen laughed again and kissed the side of his head.

"I'm sorry my love."

JC flipped his head over to look at her as a tired smile came across his lips.

"How was the convo with your dad?"

"Fine." Kristen ran her fingers through his damp hair.  "I was right, my mom over reacted with the garage door."

JC chucked and closed his eyes, enjoying her fingers playing with his locks.

"Don't worry there is no alarm set on the clock so that we can sleep in."

JC stretched and rolled over on his side to look at her.

"What would I do without you?"

Kristen smirked and shrugged. "You'd die without me."

"Cocky aren't we?"

Kristen smiled.  "It's not cocky when it's the truth."

JC laughed and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.
"Right...."

Kristen rolled her eyes and leaned up to kiss him.  "Go to sleep, you are dead.  You had a busy day today and we get to sleep in a bit tomorrow."

JC nodded and kissed her forehead.  "We don't have rehearsal tomorrow afternoon since he had it last night and it went well, so Justin wants to hit up the mall before sound check."

Kristen nodded as she reached over him and turned off the light.  "That sounds fine."

"Yeah you are fine."

Kristen smiled while rolling her eyes.  "That had nothing to do with what we were talking about but thank you.  I'll claim the randomness from being sleepy.  Now close you're eyes and go to sleep mister."

JC nodded as he yawned.  "Yes ma'am...Love you."

"Love you too sweetie."

They kissed goodnight and snuggled close to each other, drifting off to dreamland.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance