Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

JC groaned as the annoying noise and swung his arm around on the nightstand till he hit the radio.  His hand fumbled around till he pushed the bottom to stop the alarm.  He felt a slight shifting movement from the body next to him.  Slowly, he opened his eyes and looked down as the body lying next to him.  He brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.  Kristen stirred and stretched her body without opening her eyes.

"Is it morning already?" She whispered.

"Mhm." JC mumbled.

She sighed and snuggled closer to him.  She buried her face into his neck as he wrapped his arms around her tighter.

"I don't wanna get uppp."

"Me either..I wish we could just stay like this forever."

"Mhmmm."

"How you feeling?"

"Sore......and wipe that smirk off your face."

"I'm sorry sweetheart." JC nuzzled her face in her hair and closed his eyes.

"Uh huh.."  Kristen twisted her body a bit causing her back to crack.  She let out a small yawn and opened her eyes.

"Mornin'"

JC smiled. "Morning."  He leaned over and kissed her.

"Do we really have to go down for breakfast with the guys?...They are going to guess it once we walk into the room and won't leave us alone about it."

"Yeah, we do.  I won't leave your side, I promise."  He ran his fingers up and down her arm.

Kristen sighed and rolled onto her back, tucking the sheet under her arms. "Do we have to?"

JC chuckled while rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "Yes dear, we do."

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Damn.." she mumbled under her breath.  He leaned down and kissed her softly, letting his lips linger over hers for a little before kissing her again.

"I'm going to run back to my room, shower, shave and put on clothes for the day, I didn't think I'd be here..all night." JC smirked.

"I didn't plan it either..."  Kristen started to pick at her fingers.  JC placed his hands on top of hers and looked into her eyes.

"I never meant that I didn't want last night to happen.  I'm not saying I wish it didn't happen, I'm glad it did..." JC rubbed his forehead with his hand. "Okay, that sounded so much better in my head...I mean yeah I'm glad it did, but..I mean like."

Kristen kissed him to shut him up and looked up at him while setting her hand on his cheek. "I know what you mean."

JC smiled and kissed her again. "Before I change my mind and Mike or someone barges in here and drags me out of here naked."  He reached over and slid his boxer briefs back on under the covers before rolling out of bed.

"I'll come back here right after I'm done and we'll go down together." He turned around to look at her while pulling his sweatpants up to his hips.  She nodded and stretched again.

"I'm going to take a shower while you are also."

JC pulled his wife beater over his head than climbed on top of the bed, hovering over her.  He leaned down and kissed her.

"You know, you're beautiful.  Thanks night was amazing, I will never forget it...I love you." He brushed the hair off her face and kissed her once more before getting up.
"I love you too JC...and I won't forget it either.." She paused than looked back up at him, watching slip on his shoes. "Thank you."

JC turned his head and looked at her, slight confused. "For what dear?"

"Everything...being understanding of...not...forcing me to do anything...not..being anything like...." She swallows hard..."John."

JC took a deep breath.  Every time he heard his name, it made his blood boil a bit.  He quickly got and went to her side and kissed her deeply before looking into her eyes.
"Hunny, I may not know the pain you went though, but I can see it in your eyes.  I'll never be anything like him, if I ever do, let me know right away.  I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do.  I love you, and only you."  He placed his lips on her forehead and looked down into her hazel eyes while running a finger down her jaw line.
"And I mean it."  He leaned down and finished putting his other show than kissed her.

"Be back in 20-25 minutes.  Love you." He got up and started making his way to the door.

"Love you too."

Kristen reached over for her cell phone and checked her messages before she got up and made her way into the shower.  After her shower she walked over to her suitcase and stared down at it.  She chewed on the inside of her cheek as she racked threw her mind on what to wear.  She was still sore, and wearing anything close to tight pants was last thing she wanted to wear.  She reached out for her cell phone and texted Brittney while she dug in her suitcase.



Where are you at?



She kept digging threw her suitcase till she found a pair of her slight baggy jean capris and tossed them on her bed.  She flipped open her cell to read her new message.



Downstairs with everyone else eating, where the hell are you and JC?  Woke up late?



Welll......Nope we didn't wake up late.  Wish we could get of gotten more sleep...we were up really late....


Kristen smiled.  She knew how hard this is going to be for Brittney to control her actions and not to tell everyone.  She pulled on a pair of underwear and her jean capris before putting on a bra than a tank top.  She reached over for her hair tie and pulled her wet curly hair up in a pony tail.  She slipped on her flip flops and grabbed her cell phone and walked over to the couch and sat down to wait for JC.  She jumped when her cell phone went off.

OH MY GOD. YOU DIDN'T!? YOU DID!?


Kristen laughed.  She could just picture her face when she read her text message.  She sat there looking at her cell trying to figure out a way to tell her.  She sat there chewing the inside of her cheek.


Yep.


"Oh yeah, that just sounds sooo much better Kristen."  She said to herself as she hit herself in the forehead.


So the lovebirds, JC & Kristen finally had sex. :)


She rolled her eyes and looked down when she saw she had another text.


Sooooo?


Lets say the hip thrusts he does in the show, do him justice.


AHHHHH! Yummy.  Don't worry I haven't told anyone yet.  When I read the message of you telling me, oh man, I gasped.  Everyone looked at me like I was insane.  Okay maybe I am, but whatever.  I told them you just sent a mean text message, like always.  They believed me.  So are you guys coming down or shaking up again? ;-)


JC went to shower, because he didn't think he was going to spend the night....yeahhh plans changed :) So he is suppose to come back to my room once he is done...which he should be here any minute, so I'll see you when we get down here.


She shut her phone closed and slid it in her back pocket.  She jumped when she heard a knock on the door.  Kristen rolled her eyes at herself and made her way to the door and opened it; coming face to face to JC in a white t-shirt and jeans.  She closed the door behind her as he wrapped his arms around her; kissing her.

"I don't think I can ever get enough of you.  You're like a drug."  JC's eyes locked with hers and both of them smiled.

"I guess we should be taking you to rehab than."

JC slid his hands in her back pockets while wiggling his eyebrows.  "Only if you're my doctor."
"You're horrible."

JC smiled and kissed her again while pulling his hands out of her back pockets and linked his fingers with hers.

"Let's go before they start a search party for us."

"Brittney would just tell them to come to her room to find us."

Kristen reached over and pushed the elevator button.

"She knows?"

Kristen nodded her head before speaking.  "She didn't tell anyone, she said she did gasp or whatever when she read the message, which mostly, she guessed about it, but she just told everyone I sent her a mean message, like always.  They believed her."
JC walked into the elevator and pulled her against him placing his chin on her head and pushed the lobby button.

"I love you."

Kristen breathed, taking in his scent and smiled. "I love you too Joshua."

JC smiled and kissed the top of her head.  "I think you are the only person that calls me Joshua."

Kristen shrugged.  "I dunno, I feel weird calling you JC...It feels right when I call you Josh or Joshua...if you don't like it I'll stop."

"Oh no no, I like it, I was just saying you are the only person that really does.  I love how you say my name."  He kissed her forehead before walking out of the elevator and laced his finger's with hers.

"You know...." JC squeezed her hand a little and smirked.  "You got a cute little walk right now."

"Shut up Joshua Scott or I'll kick your ass."

JC laughed and opened the door for her.  They made their way over to the table and JC pulled out her chair and pushed her in.  He kissed the top of her head.

"I'll go get us some breakfast, I'll be back babe."

She nodded as he walked off.  She looked over at Brittney, who held a smirk over her face.

'Sore?' she mouthed.

Kristen rolled her eyes than paused before nodded.

"Sooo, how was you two alone time last night?  Guys over slepted?"

"Uhh..it was fine Chris, and yeah we did."  She shifted in her seat slightly and started chewing on her bottom lip.  She jumped when she felt her cell phone go off in her pocket.  Justin reached his hand out and placed it on her arm.

"Calm down, it's just your cell phone.  Something wrong?  You seem so jumpy."

"Um uh no, nothing wrong, just my cell startled me, like yours did at the CD signing."  Kristen pulled out her cell phone and flipped it open to read the text.


You and JC have is soooo written ALLLL over your guys face. :-)


Kristen looked up and Brittney and closed her cell phone, putting it back in her pocket.  She looked to her side when JC sat down with a tray of food and placed what he got for her in front of her than sat down.

"Kristen did you hurt your ankle or something?"  Chris said, his voice slightly muffled by the food in his mouth.

"Um...No..why?"

"Oh because when I saw you and JC walking in..well not limping but you were kind of walking a little different."

JC froze while cutting his toast while Kristen sat their stuttering. "Uh. Umm. Noo.."

Joey eyed JC and Kristen carefully than smiled. "Oh she didn't hurt her ankle alright....Looks like her and JC finally got busy last night."

Everyone looked up and stared at the couple.  Justin was the first to say something.
"Ohhhh Joey I think you're right!  They both are red in the face and quite...and they got that I got laid glow!"

"Oh they did alright...That is why I gasped a bit ago...Kristen texted me and told me how his hip thrusts does him justice."

JC's felt his face get hotter by the second.  Kristen placed her hand on top of his knee and gently squeezed it.

"Can we change the subject ppleeaasseee."  Kristen whined.

"For now," Lance smirked.  "But don't think we are going to not let this go."

They both rolled their eyes as they went back to their breakfast.  Kristen slowly pulled off a small piece of her cinnamon bun and plopped it in her mouth.  Before she could open her mouth, Justin beat her to it.

"Wait...you're not a virgin...so why are you sore?.....Unless JC realllyyy let you have it."

"Oh my god.." Kristen mumbled and covered her face with her hands.  JC paused from taking a sip of his orange juice.  Thankfully for her best friend, she didn't have to talk.

"Justin, idiot, remember John.....he raped her...only once.  Kristen has had sex only once and that was when John raped her...And that was long time ago...."

"Do we realllly need to talk about my sex life..." Kristen whispered under her breath.  JC narrowed his eyes towards Justin.  Justin placed his hands in the air. "I was confused okay?  I didn't mean to make everyone upset with me and shit."

Joey patted Justin's back.  "It's okay baby J.  We know how you don't understand this stuff."

Kristen cleared her throat, keeping her hands over her face. "Can we stop talking about Joshua and I having sex, and about my crotch please."
"I agree." JC said.

Chris snorted than waved his hand in front of his face. "Ignore me.  Just trying to keep myself from laughing."

Kristen took a deep breath and let it out before uncovering her eyes. "Anyways so you guys have an interview this afternoon before we hit up the buses for Ohio."
"Yep."

Kristen cringed.  "Joey did you mother teach you any manners on not to talk with your mouth full of food?"

Joey smiled while Kristen placed her hand up to cover Joey's face so she didn't have to see the food all in his mouth.  She rolled her eyes as she heard a couple of snickering coming from a couple of the guys.  "ANYWAYS...We have a meeting with Johnny when you get in Ohio tonight.  It is just a small meeting, no worries."
"Are you four coming out saying you are in a relationship?" Chris asked, while pointing to JC and Kristen, than to Lance and Brittney.

"Uhh...Lance and I never even talked about it, yet I don't even we have really even thought about it..."  Brittney looked up at Lance and shrugged.
"Uh, we haven't either." JC said.

Chris rolled his eyes and finished up his food.  They finished up their breakfast as Mike appeared at the table.

"We got you're guys luggage into the busses.  Once you are done, head to your bus so we can go on our way to the little interview you diva's have."

Kristen looked up. "UHH shit.  I didn't pack....No one told me this.  I thought I had time after breakfast."

"Oh I know, I did it for you."   Mike turned around and looked at Kristen over his shoulder. "Oh and Kristen...next time get your lacy thongs in your suitcase, instead of lying in the middle of the floor."

Kristen's jaw dropped as her eyes widen as the rest of the guys burst out laughing.

"Yeah JC, aim her thongs at the suitcase for now on."

"Yeahh yeahh yeahh.." JC mumbled.

Mike shook his head with his hands in the air.  "I do not want to know."

Kristen stood up and gathered up her and JC's trash.  JC looked up at her playing his hand on her arm. "Baby its okay, I can do it."  Kristen shook her head and took the rest of his trash.  "I got it dear."

"You want to pick up my trash Munchkin?"

Kristen looked over at Chris and raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm..Nah." And made her way to the trash can, tossing the trash away than rubbed her hands against her jeans while walking back to the table.  JC grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on top his lap sideways while wrapping his arms around her.

"I wish you could be on the bus with me.."  He kissed her cheek.

Kristen placed her hands on his arm in front of her.  "I know Joshua, so do I."

Justin gagged and tossed his stuff in the garbage.  "Get a room."

"Don't give them any ideas JuJu."  Chris walked up behind him and threw his garbage away.

JC run his hand up and down her leg and kissed her.  "I love you."  Kristen set her head on his shoulder.  "I love you too dear."

Brittney got up and threw her trash away, than walked up behind Lance and placed her hands on his shoulders and gently massaged them.  Lance closed his eyes and sighed leaning back in his chair to relax.  She kept massaging his shoulder till Lonnie walked up to the table and flicked Joey in the ear.  "Alright kids, time to get going to get this interview you losers have done and hit the road; its horrible weather in Ohio, cold and rainy so we want to try and get on our way ASAP."

"Nooooo."  Lance whined. "I don't want my massage to endddd."  Brittney laughed and patted his shoulders before giving it a squeeze.  "Let's go superstar.  "She looked over at JC and Kristen, "And let's get going lovebirds."

Kristen slowly got up and stretched her arms over her head while yawning.  Chris poked her in the stomach with his finger.  She narrowed her eyes at him.  "I'll break that finger of yours if you do that again."  Chris laughed while running after Justin and jumping on his back.  Kristen just rolled her eyes and leans back against JC.

"Well I'll see you tonight in Ohio babe."

"Wait...tonight in Ohio?" JC placed his hands on her hips and turned her around to face him.

"Um yeahhh.  That's what I said.  Our bus isn't stopping when you all do for your interview, we're going right threw to the hotel.  Sooner for me to pass out on the hotel bed for me....anddd more time for Britt and I.  We're having girl time since we haven't in a while."

"I thought your guy's bus was stopping with us....means no lunch with you." JC pouted.
Kristen patted his cheek and kissed him.  "I know baby, I know.  Text or call me."  JC sighed and kissed her once more.  "I guess that will have to do...Love you, I'll miss you."  JC pulled her into a hug and held her close to him.

"Aww. Cute. Anyways."  Brittney turned to face Lance.  "Text, call, whatever.  Keep the idiots inline.  I'll miss ya, see you in Ohio, and try not to get attacked by any fans."  She winked and pulled him into a kiss.

Lance licked his lips before pulling her into a kiss again.  "I'll miss you too and I'll try, you two girls don't get so crazy now."

JC and Kristen kissed again before pulling apart.  Kristen pointed a finger at Lance and JC. "Make sure the moron kids don't say anything to get them in trouble.  If I wasn't the PR, I wouldn't care, but now I am till Johnny finds someone..which o god I hope is soon..i don't want to deal with idiots calling me and I have to make shit up."

Lance and JC salted as Lance spoke. "Yes ma'am.  Have a safe trip.  See you in Ohio darlings."

Kristen and Brittney rolled their eyes and headed out to the back to get on their bus.  Kristen walked into the back and changed into comfy clothes and walked out to see Brittney laid out on one of the couches.  Kristen got comfortable on the other one.
"You're cell went off while you were changing."  Brittney said, her eyes not leaving the screen on her cell phone as she texted.

"Ah, thanks."  Kristen reached over and grabbed her cell and flipped it open and smiled seeing the text was from JC.

"SO who is it from?"

"Josh."

"Damn it's been what 15 minutes?"  Brittney looked over and smiled.  "You two got it bad."

"O hush.  And who are you texting missy?"

Brittney chewed on her bottom lip.  "No one you know."

"Bullshit its Lance."  Kristen burst out laughing.  "Damn it's been what 15 minutes?  You two got it bad."  She mocked her.

Brittney sighed and rolled her eyes while pushing her hair out of her face.  "So, last night, eh?"

"What are you, Canadian now?"

"O shut up and stop changing the subject.  Spill."

Kristen tired to get rid of the smile that was across her lips, but couldn't.  "It was..man..no words to describe it.  Amazing.  Perfect.  Brittney I really don't know what I did to get such an amazing boyfriend.  He even said we could stop and not do anything if I wasn't comfortable with it, cuz of the whole John thing."

Brittney put her hand up and interrupted her.  "Are you serious?"  Kristen nodded her head.  "Serious as a heart attack.  He said it was okay if we had to stop, he would never push me to do anything I didn't want to do, and doesn't want to be any resemblance of anything of John."

"So."  Brittney rolled on to her side to look at her friend.  "Tell me the truth, is his nick name ‘big daddy' mean anything else besides he is like the dad of the group?"  Kristen smiled. "OH that answers my question.  The guy is packin. Nice."

Kristen looked back down at her cell phone and texted.  "So, girl night.  Finally.  What should we do?"

Brittney tapped her chin with her finger a couple of times. "Hmm..lets sooo do the girl night we use to have in our apt.  Pj's, Ice cream, alcohol, junk food, ya know."

Kristen smiled.  "Ahh the good stuff."

Brittney laughed and nodded her head.  "Yes, the good stuff."

Kristen tossed her cell on the table next to her and stretched before rolling to her side.


********


Kristen sat their, with JC's hand on her thigh, playing with his fingers while Johnny talked with the guys about the upcoming events.  Kristen zoned out once Johnny started talking.  He claims he doesn't use any lotion...there is no way his hands can be this soft if he didn't...She chewed on the inside of her cheek, still thinking.  I'll have to go threw his suitcase to find it...there has to be lotion somewhere...there is no way...  Kristen twitched a little, snapping back into reality, when JC slightly poked her in the side with his finger.  She turned her head slightly, seeing him looking at her.  Kristen slightly tilted her head to the side, slightly confused on why he poked her.  JC smiled, shaking his head, than turned back to look at Johnny, who was talking to Brittney.  Her eyes slightly shifted to her left, were Lance and Brittney were sitting, and noticed that they were playing footsie.  Her head jerked over to Johnny when he heard her name.

"So Kristen, I have some good news for you."  Johnny placed the papers in his hands on the table.

"Oooo...Good news..I love the sound of that."

Johhny chuckled.  "Oh I know you'll love this one.  I found a replacement for PR so you do not have to do that job anymore."

Kristen jumped up and ran over to Johnny, wrapping her arms around him in a huge hug, kissing him all over his cheek. "I love you I love you I love you I love you."  Everyone in the room started laughing at the scene in front of them.  "You don't know how much happiness you just brought me that I don't have to deal with those fucking idiots eevveeerrrr...Soo who is the poor person taking over?"

Johnny looked over the papers as Kristen got off of him and walked back over to her seat.
"His name is Kevin."

"OOO... a guyyy.." Kristen and Brittney said at once.  Lance and JC just rolled their eyes.

Johnny laughed than continued.  "Graduated from UCLA, 25 years old.." Brittney interrupted him.  "Got a picture?"

"Brittney!"

Brittney looked over at Lance.  "Whhhaaattt?  I just want to put a face to the name."
Johnny slid the picture of the guy across the table to the girls.  Kristen quickly grabbed it first.

"Kristen.."

Kristen held the picture between her and Brittney, not looking over at JC. "Whhhaaatttt.  I just wanna lookkkkk."

Kristen and Brittney looked at the picture, than looked at each other, than back to the picture.

"He is so gay." Kristen said as she placed the pitcher on the table, as Brittney nodded.
Chris shifted his legs off the table.  "Um, how the hell can you tell?"

"You can soooo tell."

Johnny shrugged and placed the picture into his stack of papers.  "Well, they are right.  He is."

"YEESS oh my god I wanna meet him!" Kristen exclaimed.

"Is he coming on tour so we can at lest just meet him!?"  Brittney sat up in her seat while the rest of the guys just groaned.

"Actually, yeah, you guys will meet him when we are in Indiana."

"Sweeeeettt!  I can't wait!"

JC cleared his throat. "Anyways..."

Johnny looked over at JC. "Oh yes, you and Lance wanted to talk to me about something?"

Lance nodded.  Brittney and Kristen looked at each other confused than shrugged sitting back in their seats.  Kristen reached over for JC's hand, placing it back in her lap while she went back to playing with his fingers.

"Yeah, Lance and I were talking...and we think it's time to finally come out."

"You guys are gay?" Joey asked.

"JC wasn't done talking idiot, and no we are not, we do have girlfriends."  Lance rolled his eyes.  "You should really wait till someone is done talking."

Joey flicked off Lance as JC continued. "Anyways; before I was rudely interrupted..." his glance went over to Joey, who was flicking him off also, than back to Johnny.  "We were thinking it's time to come out about us being in relationships."

Kristen froze as Brittney put her hand out in front of her, turning to look at Lance.

"Wait, we never talked about this.  You can't go off making this decision without talking to me.  It is OUR relationship, not just yours."

Lance sighed and placed his hand on her arm.  "I know babe I know, JC and I were talking and we're both tired of having to try and hide you two, and lie to everyone about us being single."

JC turned Kristen to look at him.  "I know I didn't talk to you about this also, but what Lance said is true.  I want to be able to hold your hand in public or to hold you, to be able to have my arms around you when we go out and not have to hide anything between us."  JC raised his hand, placing it on her cheek.  "I know this is freaking you out, you've told me before when we first decided to just hide it from the fans, but I'll be by your side all the way though this and if you and Brittney go out and we're not there, you can take a bodyguard to keep you safe."

"Actually, JC and I insisted that if you two go out by yourselves to take one for your safety." Lance added while rubbing the back of his neck.

Brittney kept looking at him than sighed.  "I wish you came to me first to talk this out, than just dropping it on me right now."

Lance ran his hand up and down her arm and kissed her.  "I know I'm sorry."
Brittney sighed threw her nose while licking her lips.  "Alright..I'm fine with it."
"She is soo going to chew you out later."  Justin said while snickering.

"I know you are freaking out, I know I should have come to you first.  I'm sorry sweetie."  JC kept looking at Kristen, his eyes never leaving hers.

"...What if..they find out about my past?"

JC took a deep breath and took his bottom lip between his teeth before answering.  "Only like a couple people know, you said, right?"

Kristen nodded.  "Just my family and my best friends."

"They shouldn't be able to find out than.  Hospitals can't give out information unless you gave them permission."

Kristen ran her hand over her face, softly brushing her fingers along his.  "I'm going to be getting my picture taking all the time now."

Joey, Chris and Justin laughed.  JC smiled while shaking his head.  "We'll know we can get our pictures taken together.  I love you."

"Love you too."

"So you're okay with this?"

Kristen chewed on her bottom lip than nodded her head.  JC leaned in and kissed her forehead than turned to Johnny.

"Well, if you guys want to go out, we will.  We'll have to do a statement and set that up."
"Thanks Johnny.  We knew you'd understand."

"Of course guys."  Johnny looked around the table.  "Well that's all I have, do you guys have anything else?"

"Can we get earplugs?  Chris snores loud."

Chris smacked Joey.  "You snore too asshole."

Johnny rolled her eyes and stood up than shook the guys hands.  "Once I get the statement set up, I'll let you guys know."

"Thanks man." Lance said while shaking Johnny's hand.

"Of course, you two ladies keep all these men in line."

"As always Johnny."  Brittney replied as Lance wrapped his arm around her waist, using his other hand to open the door.

Brittney walked out as Chris was begging Justin and Joey about something.

"What are you trying to get them to do now?" Lance asked rolling his eyes sliding his thumb into the belt loop on Brittney's jeans.  Chris turned to look at them and whined.  "It's still raining.  I want to play in the rain."

"What are you, ten?"

"Did I hear about something about playing in the rain?"  Kristen asked as her and JC walked out of the conference room.  Chris gave the rest of the group a dirty look than looked over at Kristen.  "Yeessss.  It's still raining and I want to go play in the rain."
"I'll go play in the rain with you!  I use to alllll the time... JC?"  Kristen turned to look at JC.  JC shook his head.  "Nuh uh, I'm not coming."

Kristen sighed than kissed him.  "Fineee.  Chris and I will meet you all back in your room.  Let's go have fun while these losers just sit in their hotel room.. Chris grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him, running out to the backdoors to go outside.

Brittney shook her head and pushed the button to call for the elevator.

"As I said before, are they ten?"




After being in the elevator, for what seemed like forever since Joey and Justin thought I would be fun to hit ever floor button to hit on the way up, they piled into JC's and Justin's room and crashed around the TV to figure out what game to rent over the hotels TV.  Brittney sat on the couch next to Joey with a bowl of popcorn while Lance and Justin battled against each other.  Brittney set the bowl between her legs and grabbed a handful of popcorn, pouring it into her mouth.  Joey took a handful than nudged Brittney with his elbow.  She narrowed her eyes at him as Joey put a finger up, hinting for her to watch what he was going to do.  Brittney watched Joey toss a piece of popcorn into Justin's fro.  Brittney bit her bottom lip from laughing, seeing it stuck in his fro.  She grabbed a piece and tossed it towards Justin's hair as the popcorn joined his friend in the mass of curls.  They both tossed a couple of more and chuckled from how Justin' didn't notice.

"What on earth are you to laughing at?" Lance asked, his eyes not leaving the TV screen as he pushed buttons on the control that was in his hands.

"Ohhh nothing.." Brittney spat out as her and Joey looked at each other, than broke out in giggles.  Joey tossed another one, but missed, hitting Justin's hand.  Brittney smacked Joey's arm as Justin turned around to look at them.

"What the hell Joe....."

Lance turned around, but stopped his head when he saw popcorn in Justin's hair.  Lance laughed.  "You shouldn't feed your fro Justin, it's already big enough."

Justin looked at him confused.  "What the hell are you talking about Lance?"

Lance pointed to Justin's head.  "The popcorn in your fro man."

Justin shook his head fast, having the popcorn fly out of his curls. "JOEY!  BRITTNEY!"
Brittney and Joey burst out laughing.  "Man we thought you would never noticed.  We've been doing it the past five minutes."  Joey choked out.

"Basterds..." Justin mumbled under his breath and went back to the game on the TV.
"Yep.  That's us."  Brittney said as she dropped a couple of pieces of popcorn into her mouth.

Joey shoved his hand into the bowl than looked at Brittney with a smirk.  "Man, if I only knew it was this easy for me to get my hand between you're legs; I would have tried this long before."

Lance jerked his head back and saw Joey's hand in the bowl of popcorn, which was between Brittney's legs.  Lance rolled his eyes and looked back at the TV.
"Joey stop trying to get your hand between my girlfriend's legs."

Brittney laughed and placed the bowl on Joey's legs while getting up and sitting on the floor next to Lance, shoving him as she grabbed the controller out of his hand, to play against Justin.

"You're just jealous Lance.  She put the bowl of popcorn there for a reason, she wanted me to put my hand between her legs.  She is just getting tired of your bass voice and wants a real man."

"A real man?"  Brittney rolled her eyes while pushing buttons on her controller.  "Lance is more than a man you could ever b....." Her eyes went over seeing JC walking into the room after taking his shower in sweatpants, pulling his wife beater over his head. "Damn I picked the wrong NSYNCer....JC you think Kristen and I can switch boyfriends for a night and get digital getdown with you?"

Lance's head shot up as JC laughed. "Hey!"

Brittney smiled and turned around to face Lance and kiss him before going back to the game..  "Playing babe.  I rather get digital getdown with you and that sexy bass voice. Mmmm."

JC plopped himself in the chair and noticed the popcorn around Justin.  JC raised his eyebrow.  "Why is there popcorn all around Justin?"

Justin pointed to Brittney and Joey.  "Ask those two basterds."  Brittney laughed as Joey told JC the game Brittney and him were playing.  JC rolled his eyes and looked at the clock.

"Damn those two are still out there?  It's been over 30 minutes."

Brittney shrugged as her person killed Justin's.  She placed the controller on the ground.  "You know those two; they are like little kids, why you think they get along so well?"
Justin tossed her controller and sat back and gave Brittney a dirty look.  She just smiled.
JC rubbed the back of his neck.  "You think she is upset about wanting to go public?"
Brittney shifted her body around so she could lean against Lance and looked over at JC. 

"Nah, I don't think so.  I think she is more worried and kind of scared more than anything, you know she is private about her life.  I know she has been hating not being able to hold your hand or anything in public and all that, but now we'll have people wanting to take out pictures whenever just us two go out, with or without you guys."

"What if they do find out about her past?"  JC leaned his head back against the chair and closed his eyes.

"Jace, just like you told her during the meeting, how could they?  Only her best friends and her family know, and I know for a fact they wouldn't tell anyone, and the hospital can't give out any information anyways.  There is no way they would even be able to know unless one of you guys say something in an interview or something.  And don't worry about the press, if they piss us off or annoy us, you know we'd just give them hell and flick them off." Brittney smiled and the rest of the guys laughed.

"I can see the headlines now, JC's and Lance's girlfriends are truly bitches."

Brittney rubbed Lance's thighs as he places his hands on hers.  "Oh you know you love it...anyways JC don't worry about it.  If there are any problems you know Johnny will fix it.  I have my worries about it also going public, but its life.  Gotta take the chances and see where it leads you too, think of it as another step in the relationship."

JC nodded and opened his eyes.  "You are right Britt.  Thanks."

Brittney held her hand up in the air and shook her head.  "No need to thank me, that's what best friends are for."

Before anyone could open their mouths, the door swung open and the room filled with Chris and Kristen's laughter.

"Sounds like the two Chris's are back...." Joey said.

Brittney burst out laughing when she saw the two.  "You two look like drown rats."

Kristen and Chris booth shook their heads, having water fly everywhere while everyone held up their hands to cover themselves and yelled in protests.

JC held his finger out to Kristen.  "Don't you dare think of giving me a hug or sitting on my lap, I just got out of the shower."

"Awww but bbaabbyyyy."

"No buts.  Don't try."

Chris looked over at Justin and smiled innocently.  Justin's smile dropped. "Don't look at me like that Chris....I don't like that look...Don't do anything to me."

"Ohh Justy..why would I do anything to the baby?"  Chris said before diving for Justin, tackling him and wrestling him along the floor.  Brittney and Lance jumped up and moved out of the way before being taking down by the two.

"MAN NOW I'M WET! CHRIS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Chris sat up laughing and pushed Justin to the floor again.  "You know you loved my body on yours JuJu.  You are always dreaming it.  You know you want me."

Justin gagged while sitting up.  "You wish Kirkpatrick."

Chris batted his eyelashes at Justin.  "Oh I don't have to wish honey."

Justin stood up holding his hands out. "I'm going to bed before I get raped.  GOODNIGHT." Justin ran to the other side of the room where his bedroom was and closed the door; locking it.

"You two have fun?"  Brittney asked while sitting on Lance's lap as he sat on the couch and reached over for a handful of popcorn.

"Tons, Mike came with us."

"Mike wasn't forced?.. Shocking."  Lance said as he opened his mouth and motioned to Brittney to put some popcorn in his mouth.

"Oh no, we made him. Weeelllllll...We never told him what we were doing."  Kristen said as she sat down on the floor next to Chris.  "Haha no we didn't, we dragged him up the roof with us and made him to join us, he wasn't too happy.  Okay, we dragged him in the rain and danced around him while singing.  He claimed we were nuts and needed help." Chris chimed in with a smile.

Brittney laughed while putting popcorn in Lance's mouth.  "You two are nuts and do need help."

"Pshh whatever.  We know how to have fun, right Chris?"

"Hell ya!"  They both hand five each other and laughed.  JC shook his head.  "My girlfriend is nuts."

"You've known it since day one, and don't act like you don't like it.  You know you looveeee iiitttt."

JC covered his mouth with his hand while yawning and nodded his head.  "Oh yeah, you know it babe."

Brittney wiped her hands on Lance's jeans and stood up stretching.  "Well I'm tired, ready to go to bed Kristen?"

Joey wiggled his eyebrows.  "Ohhhhh?"

Brittney rolled her eyes and smacked Joey's arm.  "I didn't mean it like that perv.  It's our ‘last sleeping without our boyfriends' night since tomorrow we go public."
Lance stood up behind Brittney and placed his hands on her hips.  "I'm tired also.  I'm heading into bed."

Kristen and Chris got up and hugged each other as Lance and Brittney walked out into the hallway.

"I had fun.  Thanks for coming with me munchkin."

Kristen hugged him tighter before letting go. "Anytime!  I had lots of fun also."

"Goodnight guys."  Chris said as he made his way to the door yawning.  "And anyways, you losers missed out on a lot of fun!"

"Yeah sure Chris, bet we did." Joey said walking behind Chris shaking his head.  "Night guys."

Kristen cracked her neck than rubbed her arms with her hands.  "Now I'll have to take another shower."

JC laughed and stood up.  "Thanks what you get for playing in the rain."
Kristen shrugged her shoulders and smiled.  "So worth it."

"Uh huh."  JC placed his lips over hers and kissed her.  "Sweet dreams babe, see you in the morning.  Love you."

Kristen put her hands behind his head and pulled him into a deep kiss.  She was the first to pull away and winked before walking to the door.  "Love you too sweetheart.  Sweet dreams."

JC walked to the door with her with his hand on her back and opened the door for her.  He turned her around to face him and kissed her once more.
"Night."

She smiled and kissed him again.  "Night."

Kristen made her way down to her and Brittney's room; where Lance had Brittney pinned against the wall; kissing her.  Kristen rolled her eyes and opened the door.

"Get a room you two."  She said laughing as she closed the door behind her and made her way into the shower.  After taking a nice warm shower, she got out; brushed her teeth and changed into her pj's than walked out of the bathroom, seeing Brittney lying on her bed reading her book.

"Nice scene I saw before coming into the room."

Brittney looked up from her book and smiled.  "Thought you would enjoy the show."  She placed her bookmark in her book and placed it on the night table between their beds.  Kristen climbed into her bed and under the covers.

"Oh yeah, just like porn." She laughed.

"Oh shut up, it was not like porn.  Now, if you want to see some good ol' porn, Lance and I will gladly tape it next time we have sex and let you watch." Brittney said laughing.

"No thanks.  I rather have Joey feel me up than see that........wait...maybe not."  They both broke out in a fit of giggles as Brittney reached over and turned off the light.

"Yeah thought so.  Enjoy your last night of sleeping alone."

Kristen laughed and rolled her to her side and closed her eyes.  "Oh will do, enjoy your last night of freedom also, cuz starting tomorrow, our lives change forever."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance