After parking her car into the lot, she strolled to the building humming while looking at the many cars in the parking lot, which seem to go on forever.  "God I dunno how Brittney can work her...I'd kill myself if I had to work with this many people.."

Opening up the door, she saw the face she was looking for, talking on the phone while typing away at the computer in front of her.  Brittney looked up and smile when she saw her coming and put up one finger on signaling to hold on.  Dropping her purse on the counter, Kristen leaned over looking for the famous stash of gum that she always had on her desk.  A smile came across her lips when she found it, grabbed a piece and plopped it into her mouth before Brittney caught her.  Turning her head, she saw the glare Brittney gave her, and all she could do was smile and hold the gum between her teeth.

"You better hope that is not my last piece of I'll kill you."  Brittney proclaim while putting the phone down.
"Not if I kill you first."
"You wish."
"I don't have to."
Brittney rolled her eyes while going back to her computer.  "Let me save this stuff and than we'll leave.  I'm not taking any chance and losing this.  I'll strangle myself."

Before Kristen could open her mouth claiming she would help,  A unfamiliar male voice appeared from around the corner. "Now now...That isn't something you should say.  We would miss you all to much."

Kristen turned around and came face to face to five guys.  One with brown hair looked her up and down than reached for her hand and kissed the back of it.

"My my...you must be new here..I don't think I have ever seen you before...My name is Joey, and I'd be glad to help you with whatever you need."
"O goooddd," The rest of the guys moaned, "Don't scare the poor girl"
Brittney rolled her eyes while collecting her purse and standing up.  "She doesn't work her.  This is Kristen, my roommate and Best Friend, Kristen, this is Chris, Justin, Lance, JC and...as you have already met, the pig, Joey."
"I'm not a pig.  Just offering that I'd help her out whenever she needed it."
Chris nudged him into the ribs with his elbow. "You were just hoping to help her out of her pants."
"Enough you two, I swear sometimes you guys don't have any manners, I'm JC." He stuck out his hand and shook hers.
"I do have manners!  I'm not the one pulling out lines! Anyways, I'm Chris, the coolest out of the gang."
"Uh huuhhh..." Kristen said while raising an eyebrow and shaking his hand.
"Coolest out of the group?  You wish Buddy!  We all know that I'm number one.  Name is Justin, ignore them all.  They wish they were as cool as me."
Lance just shook his head while putting his hand out, "I'm Lance.  Sometimes I wish I just don't know them and can leave them on the side of the road."
Kristen and Brittney laughed while Chris put his hand over his head and gasped.  "Lancey-Poo!  I'm shocked! I'm hurt!  How could you say that!"
Lance rolled his eyes, "Easy..Sometimes I wish I don't know you and can leave you all on the side of the road..See? Easy to say"
JC put his hand up and cleared his throat.  "Before WWF breaks out and all hell breaks lose,  I don't want to be in the middle of it."
"Haaaa haaaa Bustteeddddd!" Justin pointed his finger at them both.
"Watch those curls JuJu, you might not see them in the morning..." Chris broke out with a smile.
"If you touch just one curl Chris, I SWEAR to God I'll kill you"
"BRING IT ON STRING BEAN!"  Chris put his hands up into a fist and bounced around like he was in a ring.
JC rolled his eyes and stepped out of the way, "ANYWAYS.  Johnny said you were going on your break.  We came over to see if you wanted to join us while we head out on ours."
"Why not?" Brittney put her purse on her shoulder and turned to look at Kristen, "That okay with you Kristen?"
"I'm totally okay with it.  Now you can't pry into what happen last night."
"Oooooo..Last night hmmmm?  Noooww why wouldn't we want to talk about last night?"  Joey asked raising his eyebrow.
Kristen rolled her eyes, "This soo ccalleedd Best friend of mine, who you all are so fond of, set me up on a blind date, who she hasn't even met, he was a friend of a friend, and lets sum it up short,  I rather go to the dentist than go on another date with him."  Kristen looked over at Brittney.
JC shook his head laughing.  "Brittney Brittney Brittney..how could you do that to your friend. Tisk Tisk."
Brittney put her hands up in defense, "Hey Hey!  I didn't know! Don't blame it on me!"
"Letss ggooooo I'm hunggrrryyyyy.  We can talk about how bad Brittney is while eating"  Justin complained while walking towards the door dragging Lance behind him.
 "I'm a growing boy..I need food!"
Joey and Chris gave each other a look and smiled. 
"Last one in the car has to pay!"
JC took a step back while being shoved by the two wild man sprinting out the door.
"I swear, sometimes I think I'm the only one with manners here."  JC rolled his eyes and held the door open, "Ladies"
"Thank you"  Both of the girls said in illusion.

"COME ON SLOW POKES!  JC take your car and I'll take mine!  Lets go before Chris has to get a walker"
"Justin, your ass is mine!"
JC sighed and reached out and grabbed Chris by his shirt, "Chris get into my car.  Brittney and Kristen you can go in mine."
"Awwwww but I can drive them."
"And kill them?  With your driving skills, I still don't know how you past the test."
A smile formed on Chris's face, "Prolly gave her a little action just to pass."
JC shoved Chris into his car, "God you guys are going to kill me."
"You know you lovveeee meeeee and can't live withoutttt meeee"
"You wish..." JC mumbled under his breath.
"What was that JC?"
"Hmmm? Didn't say anything you must be hearing things" JC smirked.
The two girls laughed while Chris mumbled under his breath.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance