Brittney plopped down in the chair next to Kristen and looked up at the stage while they guys were rehearsing for their show tonight.  Kristen read over an email she received from Johnny as Brittney pulled her laptop out also and turned it on.

"Hey they ever done two shows in one city before?" Brittney asked while typing in her password.

"Oh yeah, since I've been on their tour many many times."  She said sarcastically while rolling her eyes before continuing with a shrug, "Probably." Kristen blew a bubble than popped it.

"You know how much I hate that."

Kristen smiled and started typing. "I know."  She blew another bubble and popped it louder than before.  Brittney rolled her eyes and looked back up at the stage to see Chris fall on top of Joey.

"Smoootthhh!" Brittney yelled and went back to her laptop.  Brittney groaned when Kristen popped her gum a couple more times.

"I'm going to fucking kill you if you don't knock it off."

"I love making you all wound up." Kristen snickered.

"Bitch."

"Whore."

Brittney sighed.  "Have you looked up any more fun stuff with *NSYNC on it yet?"

Kristen shook her head.  "I saw I had an email from Johnny, but I was going to wait till you came back from the bathroom to do our lovely fun hunting.  Once I'm done with this email, I'll join ya."

"What the email about?"

"Just a reminder of all the crap that is coming up for the superstars."

Both of their heads shot up when they heard Justin yelp.  They both smirked when they found out it was from Joey stepping on his foot.

"Off day I'm taking?"

Kristen nodded her head. "You missed so far the best one.  Chris lost is footing and totally took out JC."

"Daaammnn.  I miss the good shit."

Kristen blew a bubble while nodding, and popped it a couple of times before sucking it back in her mouth.

"I'm warning you.  I will take it out of your damn mouth."

Kristen smirked and popped her gum again.

"Strike one."

"Ohh I'm soo ssccareedd."  Kristen joked while typing on her laptop and popped her gum again.

"Strike two."

Kristen blew a bubble but didn't pop it this time.  Brittney sighed thinking that she was finally stopping.  "Thank God.." she mumbled.  Kristen smirked and popped her gum.

"STRIKE THREE I WARNED YOU!" Brittney placed her laptop on the chair next to her and grabbed Kristen's laptop and placed it on the chair and tackled her to the ground.  The guys turned around when they heard a clash of chairs and saw the two girls wresting on the ground, with Kristen laughing the whole time.

"What the hell...."  Joey said, staring at them.

Lance and JC looked at each other and shrugged while the guys made their way to the end of the stage looking at them roll around on the floor; Kristen laughing and Brittney trying to grab Kristen's face.

"I'm not going to lie..this is hot."  Justin said.

"Agree." The rest of the guys added and kept watching them.

"Open your damn mouth!" Brittney yelled trying to get a hold of Kristen's face.  Kristen kept laughing while wiggling around to get out of her grip. "No! Never!"

The guys winced when they rolled over, hitting one of the chairs, yet kept going on with their fight.

"That's going to leave a mark." Lance said under his breath.  The guys kept watching the show in front of them, hearing a couple of "give it to me" from Brittney and many responses of "never" from Kristen.

"What does Kristen have that Brittney wants?" Chris asked his eyes not daring to leave the view in front of him, in case he missed something good.

"Who the hell knows." JC shrugged.

"Why not ask them?" Wade popped in.

"You really want to stop this?" Justin looked at him raising a brow.

"Eh, your right." Wade said as he sat down on the edge of the stage and watched them still going at it.

"Damn why didn't I think of that." Chris said hitting his forehead with the palm of his hand and sat down next to Wade.  The rest of the guys laughed and joined them sitting on the edge of the stage.

"Open your fucking mouth.  I warned you!"  Brittney pinned Kristen by her arms down to the ground.  Kristen placed the gum between her teeth and wiggled it.  When Brittney reached for it, she quickly placed it back in her mouth and closed her mouth.

"Bitch."

"You know you love me!"

The guys eyes widen slightly at the view in front of them.

"Uhh.. um.." Joey stuttered.

"Man..I know what you are trying to say..and dammnnn..." Chris added in as he took a deep breath.

"I'm with you." Lance and JC added.

Kristen wiped her hand out from Brittney's grasp and flipped them over, pinning her to the ground.  She smirked and popped her gum a couple of times just to piss her off more.

"KNOCK IT OFF!"

Kristen smiled and popped her gum again and Brittney thrashed under her and rolled around on the floor, having them both knock over some more chairs.  Kristen started laughing until she started choking.

"Dude is she choking?"

JC listened closely. "I think so..."  JC started to get up until Kristen's voice had him stop as he rosed.

"Fuucckk..I swallowed my gum.." Kristen mumbled after a couple more coughs came from her.  Brittney smiled as defeat and laughed, while getting up.  Kristen got up and froze when she saw that all the guys were sitting on the edge of the stage, minus JC who was half-way of getting up.

"What the hell was that all about?"  Chris asked, breaking the silence.  Brittney rolled her eyes and walked over to her seat and sat down, pulling her laptop on her lap.

"Kristen kept popping her gum, and she knows I HATE that.  Its annoying as fuck, yet she kept doing it, and I warned her.." Brittney looked over at Kristen and glared at her. "And of courrssee she didn't stop, so I tried to get it out of her mouth."

Kristen sat down on the chair she was on before, rubbing her shoulder and smacked Brittney while reaching for her laptop.

"And...did you get it?"  Wade asked.

Brittney laughed and Kristen rubbed her neck.  "No..she didn't...I .. uhh swallows it on accident..thats why I was choking."

The six guys burst out laughing.

"Basterds."

JC tried to hold back his laughter.  "Are you okay babe?"

"Minus that my throat hurts from choking and I'm positive I'm covered in rug burns, oh yes, delightful....Thanks for coming to see if I was okay while I was choking, love you too sweetie."  She said sarcastically.

"Well, if you wanted to know, that whole show was really hot.  You guys can do that anytime, just for fun."  Joey said wiggling his eyebrows.

"In your dreams Joey." Both girls said in illusion.

"Ohhh..It will be in my dreams..." Joey said with a smile.  His smile quickly disappeared as soon as he felt two different hands smack him in the back of the head.  He winced and rubbed the back of his head.

"Did you two really have to hit that harrddd?"  He whinnied while rubbing the back of his head.

"Yes." JC and Lance said.

"Don't you guys have some practicing to do?" Brittney said, not letting her eyes leave her laptop screen.

"Yes we do, let's go, back to work." Wade said, matter a fact, getting up and walking over to the CD player.  The rest of the guys groaned and they pulled themselves up from the floor.  Lance looked back at Brittney with a "what the hell" look.  Brittney just fluttered her eyes and gave him a wink.  Kristen saw it out of the corner of her eye and snickered.

"You're horrible."

Brittney laughed while shifting her weight to her legs that where under her.  "I know.  You know he loves it deep inside."

Kristen nodded. "Oh yeah, deep down inside...deep down."  Brittney chuckled. "Alright finally done with Johnny's email, lets look up entertaining *NSYNC websites."

"Yeessssssss."  Brittney started typing away, excited to see what they would find today.  Kristen wiggled her wrist around while searching on the search engine.

"Man my arm is like numbish, I must of really banged it against the chair while you were trying to get my gum."

Brittney stifled a laugh. "Learn your lesson?"

"Pshhh."  Kristen rolled her eyes.  "I'm still going to pop my damn gum by your side."

"OOO I found the chick that has the Photoshop of her and Justin, them all dressed up at their ‘wedding'."

"Oo oo save it.  Mike and Lonnie want to see that."  Kristen swung her head side to side while chewing on her bottom lip.  A smirk came across her face as soon as she heard Wade start playing "Up Against the Wall."

"Mmm..nothing is hotter than being pinned up against the wall by JC's body."

"Oh man, being pinned up against the wall...mmm...Lance and I did it up against the wall last night."

"He was able to move after their show last night?"

Brittney nodded and clicked on something with the mouse pad on her lap top.  "He has his ball of energy after the show.  Don't know where it comes from, but I'm not complaining."

"You'd think with all that dancing and working out, he'd lose some off his ass than his stomach."

Brittney laughed and looked up and watched them do a couple of moves across the stage.

"You would think, right?"

"That guy has a bigger than I do."

"How do you think I feel."  Brittney turned and looked at her to continue. "He's ass is bigger than mine!  I swear the girl is supposed to have the biggest ass in the relationship."

Kristen laughed, "At lest he has a fine ass, I will admit, he does have a nice ass."

Brittney smiled proudly. "Oh I know.  Besides that it's white as snow, I love grabbing it....but I will have to admit, you admitted about my boyfriend's fine ass, maybe we'll trade for a weekend so I can feel those damn abs on your man."

Kristen chuckled and looked up at JC, who was shirtless.  She smiled when he caught her eye and winked at her.

"It should be illegal to be that fine."

"Amen." Brittney nodded and looked back to her laptop before repeating herself. "Amen."

Kristen's eyes shifted toward the body that fell upon the chair next to her.

"Well hello, Chris my darling, my big brother." Kristen said, in a high manner.

"Heeellooo Kristen my darling, my little sis." Chris said, mocking her.   They both laughed.  "I'm soo tireddd..Wade is trying to kill me sis." Chris whined.

"Awww poor baby."  Kristen took the towel out of his hand and placed it on her shoulder.  "Lean."

"Yayyyyy." Chris said in a child voice, as he laid his head on her shoulder.

"You know, you two have like red marks all over your bodies."

Brittney and Kristen looked around on their bodies, from their arms to their legs seeing the form of rug burn starting to appear on their skin.  Chris poked Kristen's cheek.

"You both also have some on your cheek....If I didn't see the show before; I'd say it looks like you guys have some ruff sex on carpet." He chuckled.

Kristen elbowed him in the stomach.  Chris moaned and rubbed where her elbow hit him.

"Not nice." He mumbled.  His eyes went to her lap top screen. "What you two looking up?"

"Ahh, the websites you're fans make.  We like to look for the crazy ones." Brittney nodded in agreement.  "Those are the best."

"Ooooo."  Chris was intrigued and focused on the screen while Kristen clicked around.

"You two coming for the Meet N' Greet tonight?"  Joey said as he fell onto the ground in front of them, on his stomach.  Both the girls shrugged and Kristen looked down at Joey, just seeing his back.  "Depends on how we feel later.  We are thinking of hitting up the mall this afternoon while you have the radio interview."  Kristen slipped her flip flops off her feet while placing her feet on top of Joey's back, moving them around.

Joey moaned. "Don't stoopp."

Kristen chuckled softly and went back to her laptop, while moving her toes around on his back.

"Babies....." Brittney mumbled under her breath.

"You try it; you'd be doing the same thing." Joey mumbled with pleasure from the mini massage he was getting on his back from Kristen's feet.

"Been there, done that."

"You're a dancer?" JC said as he walked up to the group while taking a gulp of his water.

"Was...long ass time ago.  I was uhh.. 14?  Did jazz and hip-hop for a year, and Tap for like, three weeks."

"Nuh uh!" Joey's head rolled over to look at them.  Kristen couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic he looked than looked up at JC.

"Yep.  Wasn't for me, and hard to do with softball so I quit."

"Quit doing what?" Lance asked as he sat down in the chair next to Brittney.

"Dancing."  Brittney informed him.  "She did hip-hop and jazz for a year, top for three weeks, and quit to stick with softball."

"Ahhh...another secret of Kristen's life being unraveled."  Lance said, matter a factly, as he laid his towel on Brittney's shoulder and laid his head down.  Brittney looked down at him.  "Get sweat on me, I'll kick your ghetto ass."

A small smile came across his lips as he closed his eyes.  "You didn't mind last night..."

Brittney flicked his ear. "That's different, I made you sweat."

The rest of the gang rolled their eyes as they groaned.

"ANYWAYS..." Kristen said, trying to change the subject.

"Anyways what?" Justin asked while stepping over Joey's body carefully.

Kristen shrugged.  "Just trying to change the subject.  They," Kristen pointed to Lance and Brittney. "Started talking about their sex-capaide."

"Speaking of sex-capaide..." Kristen eyes went up to JC.  "Nice little hop you did babe, looked very smooth."

JC rolled his eyes and pointed to Chris.  "He stepped on my foot."

"Maybe if you're feet weren't in my way.." Chris added.

"You're feet shouldn't of been in that zone in the first place." JC spat back.

The girls laughed softly.  Brittney cleared her throat. "Its okay JC, it gave it.. hmm. How can I say it..extra flare."

"Speaking of extra flare.." Justin said, mocking Kristen from before. "The show you two put on..which might I may say, was hot, thank you for fulfilling my dreams."  Both the girls rolled their eyes before Justin continued. "And I know you fulfilled the other guys dreams, anyways, nice rug burns.  Gives it some flare."

Kristen gently kicked Justin in the leg.

"They hurt" Brittney added.  Kristen nodded.

"Awww poor babies." Chris joked.  Kristen reached for the end of the towel on her shoulder and wrapped it around Chris's face, patting it.

"Break time is up!" Wade shouted.

The guys whined and groaned while getting up from the spots they were in.  Kristen turned to Brittney.  "Want to just go to the mall now, hit up some lunch, girl time, till we have to get here for the show?"

"Ah, sounds good, especially food.  Let's do that first."  Brittney closed her laptop and placed it in the case before standing up as Kristen did the same.

"You're leaving now?" JC said with a pout.

Kristen nodded and went on her tip toes for a kiss.

"I'll see you at the show, in the VIP box, watching you thrust those hips of yours."

JC placed his hands on her hips.  "I wont see you until than?"

"Sorry sweetie, girl time calls."  She placed her hands on his arms.

"But what about our timeeee."  He whined.

"You got a radio interview this afternoon.  You'll be busy till the show.  We'll have ‘our time' tonight after the show, and you shower, how about that?"

JC sighed and looked over at Lance, seeing them pulled into a kiss. "Finneeeee."

Kristen smirked.  "Love you baby."  She leaned up and kissed him.

"Love you too babygirl."

Kristen took his towel and rubbed his face with it to get the rest of his sweat off.

"Go before Wade kills you."

JC sighed and kissed her again before walking off with Lance.

"Wade!  Don't kill them you slave driver.  I would like my boyfriend to be able to move when I'm with him tonight."  Were Kristen's last words, as Brittney and her walked out of the room, and off to go to the mall.

 

 

Kristen handed the cashier behind the counter her credit card as she paid for the knee high black leather heel boots she just bought.

"This has to be best plan you ever thought of Brittney."

Brittney smiled as she handed her card to the cashier next to them to pay for the heels she was buying.

"I know I'm amazing, they won't know its us at first."

They both took their bags and said thanks and walked out the door.

"Now, time to find an outfit to go with the boots...." Kristen said as they started to walk down the mall.  Brittney laughed.

"Usually it's the other way around, people find the outfit than go for shoes to match."

"Yeah yeah yeah, but they aren't dating popstars, who they are trying to dress all.. hmm... how could we call it?" Kristen tapped her chin with her index finger thinking of a word that would fit perfectly.

"Hmm. Not really slutty..more upgraded clubbish look." Brittney added.  They both looked at each other and laugh.

"How about outfits that we'd really never really wear because we have respect for our bodies, but just want to be mean and tease our lovely boyfriends for fun?"

"Ooooo..." Brittney linked her arm with her best friend. "Nice way of putting it....let's check out this store."

"Let's go, what's the worst that could happen?  Lead the way my dear friend!"

They both looked around on the racks of clothes.  They pulled out hideous pieces they would find and laugh over it.  Brittney pulled out a top and held it against Kristen.

"O yeah, that is going to make Joey drool." Brittney said while nodded.

"Oh yeah, since Joey is soo who I want."  Kristen rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her hips. "And anyways, Joey drools over anything."

Brittney laughed and tossed the top to Kristen.

"True, if you're a girl, he's drooling.  Get that top, green is a hot color on you anyways, brings out your eyes."

Kristen placed both hands on her chest. "You've been checking me out.  I'm ooo so flattered." She said, joking with a hint of sarcastic in her voice.

"Oh yeah baby, you know it.  Lance is just a side dish."

They both burst out laughing and kept digging threw the racks of clothes till they both completed their outfits and were satisfied.

"You know what I'm craving?" Brittney said while swiping her bag of clothes she just bought and slinging them on her arm as they made their way out of the store.

"Hmm?"

Brittney licked her lips. "Starbucks."

"Ooo..you're speaking my language..Let's go!  I can taste that mocha frapp. already."

After getting their drinks, they sat down at the table, covering the other half of the table with their bags.

"So I'm trying to figure out, if I should bring extra clothes and shit to change into after the meet n greet, before the show."

Kristen looped up after taking a sip of her mocha. "Oooo...I didn't think of that.  I know there is no way in hell I can be in those boots the whole time.  You know I never wear heels."

Brittney smirked.  "Maybe if you didn't screw them up in softball and let them heal correctly like the doctor said..."

Kristen rolled her eyes. "Oh hush.  I wanted to play; nothing was going to stop me."

"Yes, but look whose ankles are messed up for life." Brittney smiled, knowing she was right. "Probably need surgery."

Kristen waved her hand in a "who cares" matter as she took a sip of her drink. "Psh, I'll live.  I have been for hmm...3 years since it happened, and anyways, heels aren't me, I like flats better anyways."

"Yeah," Brittney placed her drink down on the table. "It's not like money is an issue with the surgery Kris, with your one ankle, there is stuff torn, you wouldn't be paying for that one because that wasn't your fault."  Brittney's grip loosened on her drink. "That one was John's....he would be paying for it."

Kristen sighed and leaned back in her chair while rubbing her face with her free hand.  "I know, but that means of getting in contact with him, and really I mean I can walk on it, I can do whatever I need to do, yeah hurts once in a while but oh well.  I will live."

Brittney nodded; not at all that she was right, but just to stop the convo before it made her friend upset.  She looked up as saw the look on her friends face.

"So, Lance and JC will be putty in our hands once they see us in these outfits."

Kristen smiled. "I can't wait to see the look on their faces."

Brittney finished her drink and tossed it in the trash can behind her and stood up, stretching, while reaching for her bags.

"Ready to go work on our magic?"

Kristen took a long sip till she heard the slurping nose telling here there was nothing left in her drink.  Tossing it in the trash can she grabbed her bags.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

 

"Oh my god, I just LOVE you're guys music.  I listen to it every day.  I have every CD."

JC finished signing the CD that was slid in front of him by Lance.  He looked up to the brown hair girl with a smile before sliding the CD down to Chris.

"Thank you.  I really appreciate it, and I know the guys do also."

She giggled as she moved down to stand in front of Chris.

"I'm glad you chopped off the dreads, your hair looks better this way."

Chris bit his lip as Joey snickered in the seat next to him.  Chris elbowed Joey in the ribs before whispering under his breath. "Ass."

Joey shook his finger at Chris. "Tisk Tisk, what you're language young man."

Chris rolled his eyes as the girl giggled and handed Joey the CD.

"I'll keep that in mind.  I won't do dreads anymore."

Lance look down as he heard a tint of bitter in Chris's voice.  He leaned over and whispered in JC's ear.

"What his problem?"

JC wiggled his fingers to get the blood flowing to them before he signed the poster for the red head in front of him.

"The girl said something about how glad she was that he cut off his dreads."

Lance laughed and sat straight up in his chair.  "Aren't we all?"

Justin nudged Lance's arm.

"Hey you're lucky I wasn't signing anything at that moment or I would have screwed up."

"Dudddeee..hot chicks next in line."

Lance rolled his eyes and looked over to see who he was talking about.  His eyes traveled from the black heel leather boots, to the black stretch pants? Leggings? Hell he didn't know.  He didn't know a damn thing about women's clothing.  He couldn't even tell if they were capris or they were tucked in the boots.  His eyes traveled up to the green top that was low, slightly off her shoulders, and slightly flowy till it hit her hips, where it seem it was suppose to be tight at.  His eyes went up and noticed she was wearing sunglasses, with her really dark brown hair, down all curly.  He couldn't help but have a feeling that he knew her.  His eyes went to the girl behind her, who was wearing heels that wrapped up her calves, black skin tight, once again didn't know if leggings or capris, with a white, strappy, sheer flowy top that showed off her shoulders and chest.  He noticed that she was wearing sunglasses also, which he found strange, they were inside of building, why would they need to be wearing sunglasses?  He shook his head.  His eyes went back and he stared at her dirty blonde hair.  Once again, he had that gut feeling that he knew her also.  He just shrugged and went back to the poster he was signing for the 10 year old that was in front of him.

"Soo how are you two ladies today?"

Lance rolled his eyes and shook his head as soon as her head the charm that Justin loved to use to get women, in his voice.

"Seriously?" JC mumbled under his breath.

Lance looked down to the picture he was signing and slid it to JC.

"Seriously.  He is at it again with that charm, but I'll do agree, they both are fine."

JC looked up and eyed the two girls carefully.  "Why do I have this strange feeling that I've seen them before or something?"

Lance looked over at him. "I have that same feeling too."

JC finished signing the picture in front of him and slid it down to Chris before looking up at the girl with a smile and nodded when she said thank you.  He looked back over at Lance to start back up their convo.  "Maybe we ran into them on the streets or something?"

Lance shrugged when they made their way in front of them.

"How are you two lovely ladies this afternoon?"  Lance asked as he signed both of the CD's that Justin slid down to him.

"Great."  They both said.  Lance chewed on the inside of his cheek.  It was driving him insane.  He must have seen them somewhere or something.  He slid the CD's down to JC.

"That's good.  Hope you enjoy the show."

"Oh I know we will."  The dirty blonde hair said, flirting back.  A slight blush hit his cheeks.  Oh if Brittney was here right now she'd kill me, he thought.

JC took the CD's and signed them, keeping his eyes straight down at the CD's in front of him.

"Your soo dreamy." Said the brown hair girl.  JC could hear the snickering coming from Chris besides him.  He will never hear the end of this from Chris, he can feel it now.

"You got that....middle school charm."

JC froze.  Kristen and him had an inside joke with whole middle school thing from how they started dating.   His eyes shot up and he eyed her closely.  The brown curly hair girl slid the sunglasses down her nose a bit and winked at him.  His eyes than noticed a light red mark on her arm.  That's the same place Kristen got rug burn from this morning, and he knew he seen those eyes anywhere.  Finally a trigger hit his brain.  Kristen? No way...She doesn't wear heels...  He looked eyed her body once more than to her face.

"K-K-Kristen?"  He choked out, his eyes widen just a bit.

Lance head shot up and looked at the two in front of him and JC.  The blonde hair girl did a little finger flirty wave and blew a kiss at him.

"B..Brittney?" Lance spat out.

The rest of the guys at the table head shot up and looked at the two girls that were standing in front of Lance and JC.  Kristen and Brittney both broke out in giggles.

"Yep baby it's me." Kristen said smiling, lifting the sunglasses of her face and into her hair on the top of her head.  Joey leaned over the table, looking at checking out both of the girls from the legs up.

"Daammnnn." he mumbled.

"Like what ya' see sugs?" Brittney said looking over at Lance as she placed her sunglasses on the top of her head also.  Lance just shook his head swallowing hard.

"Uh huhh."

"Oh my God." Justin spat out and rubbed his face with his hands.  "I totally just checked them out, they are like my sisters. Oh god."

Kristen and Brittney just smiled.  "Glad to know our plan worked."

JC slid the CD's down to Chris as his eyes never left Kristen.  "You're horrible...."

Kristen winked and slid down in front of Chris.

"You know you love me."

JC shook his head smiling. "Wait till I get my hands on you."

"Oh can't wait baby."  She winked

"When they hell did you wear heels?" Chris asked, his eyes not leaving the CD case in front of him.

"Eh, never again.  Don't worry; we are changing after this before the show.  My feet are already killing me.  My flip flops are calling my name."

"You know...you should just drop JC, I'm more of a man that he is." Joey said while handing her the CD case after signing it, winking and wiggling his eyebrows.

Kristen laughed and patted his cheek.

"I'll keep that in mind doll."

"And that offer applies to you also Britt, ever get sick of that southern charm, come to me."

Brittney laughed while taking the CD out of his hands.

"I bet Joey.  I bet.  See you guys after."

Kristen and Brittney hand five each other and walked towards the door at the end of the room.  They couldn't help but wave and wink at Mike as they walked out of the room.

"Mission accomplished."

"Plan went better than I thought.....now let's head back to the toy room; I'm ready to get these damn boots off."

 

 

"Every little thing I do never seems enough for you.  You don't wanna lose it again, but I'm not like them.  Baby, when you finally, get to love somebody, guess what, it's gonna be me."

 

Brittney and Kristen decided to make the best of it and just be crazy during the show.  Maybe it was the energy drinks they decided last minute before the show to chug?  They didn't care, only that they were having a blast rocking out during the show.  They pulled Lonnie to them and started dancing with him.  Lonnie stood there, not knowing what to do with the two hyper girls dancing on him. His face went over to the stage that they guys were performing on when he heard a light laughter come over the speakers from Justin, who was pointed to Chris to look up at the VIP box of the dance show that was happening in front of their own eyes, which than a slight laughter from Chris was being heard over the speakers also.  Lonnie rolled her eyes and just stood there, letting them get out their energy.

"And I thought Justin was bad."  Mike said laughing, shaking his head.

"Aww come on Mike!  Join us!" Brittney grabbed his arm and pulled him up and started dancing with him while Kristen danced with Lonnie.

"Sometimes I wonder why I stay with this job..."

'It's cuz of us Mike and you know it!  It's not the guys!"

"O yeah Brittney.  You are sooooo 100% right."  Mike said sarcastically while rolling his eyes as Brittney kept dancing with him.

 

 

Kristen sat on her bed, Indian style while flipping channels on the TV.  She was too comfy and her feet still hurt from the boots she wore before.  She was happy with herself that she just left her room key to Mike to give to JC when he got back, so she didn't have to get up and go to the door when he got back.  Her eyes went over to the black heel; zip up the side, leather boots she wore for the Meet N' Greet.  A smile formed on her face when she remembered all the guy's faces when they realized it was her and Brittney.  She raised her arms over her head to stretch.  She rolled her neck around a couple of times to get the kinks out of it.  She kept flipping the channels as her eyes slowly moved over to look at the time and sighed.  He should be in her room soon.  She already knew they were back, with all the commotion that was made a bit ago in the hallway.  She laughed softly as she shook her head.
"Have to make a scene whenever they are at." She said out loud.  Her heart lightly jumped in her chest when she heard the cardkey slid in the slot and the handle on the door moving.  She sat there with a smile and kept flipping the channels when she heard his feet shuffling on the carpet floor.

"Well hello Ms. Tease."

She smirked, not having her eyes leave the TV screen.

"Well hello teen heart throb."

She heard his chuckle than sat down next to her on the bed.  He placed his hands on her cheeks and turned her head to kiss her.

"So, I saw you cheating on me with Lonnie now, first Mike, now Lonnie?"

Kristen clicked her tongue.  "You know me and my weakness for bodyguards."

JC laughed and pulled her onto his lap.  He buried his face in her neck.  "I missed you all day."

"I missed you too baby." She turned off the TV, finding nothing good on and turned slightly in his lap to look at him.  They leaned in for a kiss.

JC licked his lips lightly before placing his against her lips again.

"You know you look hot in that outfit today.  I've never seen it before."  She could feel his breath against her lips, as they were just inches away.  He kissed her again.

"Ah, before Brittney and I got them today at the mall."

"Mmm."  He wrapped his arms around her tighter and pulled her body against his.

"I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too hun."

JC fell back on the bed, with her still in his arms, pulling her with him.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, than smiled.

"You always smell good." He mumbled.

She slightly shifted, sliding down his side to lay down next to him, yet his arms never leaving his hold.

"You always smell good also, besides when you're sweating." She said, scrunching up her nose.

"Hardy -har-har." JC said, rolling his eyes from under his lids.

"Good show again baby; you guys always seem to blow everyone out of the water."

"Thank you baby.  We try."

"Mmm. I mean with those hip-thrust. O baby baby."  She joked.

JC chuckled and rolled over to his side to face her and opened his eyes.  His hand found its way up to her cheek and gently brushed her hair off her face.  His blue eyes looked deep into her hazel eyes, which were a little more green than brown, than traveled down to her lips.  He slightly licked his lips before taking hers against his.  Her arms instantly wrapped around him and her hands went right to his hair.  A slightly moan escaped from his lips onto hers as soon as her fingers went into his hair.  He loved the way her fingers magically just made him feel so good when she would play with his locks.  He rosed one of his hands from her waist to her cheek, placing his thumb on her chin, he slightly moved his thumb down on her chin, to open her mouth a slight more, to deepen the kiss.

His body rolled over, going on top of hers, slightly holding himself up from his knees and arms so he didn't hurt her.  His lips slowly moved off her lips to her neck.  Kristen closed her eyes and gently tilted her head, to give him more access.  JC left soft kisses down her neck to her collarbone.  He could hear her breathing rhythm change slightly, as so did his.  His lips found its way back to her neck and gently sucked on it, as her hands slid up from his sides to under his shirt rubbing his stomach.  His moan caught in his throat, when he heard hers, and the feelings of her fingers roaming against his skin.  His lips made their way back up to her lips, and instantly deepened the kiss, not able to get enough.  His hands slid from her waist, to her stomach, slowly going under her shirt, rubbing her soft skin with his fingers tips.

He almost didn't noticed Kristen pulling the shirt off his body, just barley breaking the kiss while sliding it over his head.  He moaned when she got a hold of his bottom lip with her teeth.  His hands slowly rosed her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor next to his shirt.  His hands roamed over her stomach and breasts, the area he has only felt, but never seen, as the kiss quicken in pace.  Her hands ran up and down his chest before making its way to his back.  Slowly his hands slid behind her back, feeling the blankets and her soft skin around his hands.  He kept kissing her while fumbling with the clasp of her bra.

Kristen giggled softly against his lips while whispering. "You act like you've never taken a bra off before."

He mumbled against her lips as he unclipped her bra and pulls the straps out to the side.  He kept her bra on her, covering her still as he opened his eyes to look into hers.

"You sure?" he whispered.  He felt her stiffen slight against his hands.  He gently rubbed the side of her arms.  "I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do baby."  He kissed her softly before looking back into her eyes.  He knew how much pain John caused her when he raped her.  He knew how sensitive she was about sex and how she was afraid of it.

Kristen slowly nodded her head and closed her eyes.  His hands left her shoulders and went to her face, gently cupping her face.

"You know I love you Kristen, more than anything."

She slowly opened her eyes, looking into his blue eyes.

"I know."  She whispered.  "I love you more than anything also, Joshua."

JC licked his lips and leaned down for a passionate kiss.  His hands slowly slid down from her arms to her body and pulled off her bra that was between them and tossed it to the floor.  Her hands slowly made their way down his back to his stomach and slid her fingers in the waste band of his sweatpants.  Their kiss deepen when she slowly started to pull them off his hips, making their way down to the floor to join with the rest of the pile of their clothes.  He felt her lips form into a smirk against his own lips.
"Boxer briefs.  Sexyyaa."  Her lips never left his; he felt the vibration from when she talked against his.  He chuckled.

"Glad you approve.  I've been deathly worried about if you approved or not."

He could hear her soft laugher against his lips and he smiled.  Her laugh could always put a smile on his face.  His lips captured hers as his hands moved down to her waist and slowly untied the string from her pj shorts.  He slowly pulled them down and moved them to the floor.  He looked down than back to her eyes with a smirk along his face.

"Lace thong, sexyaa." He mocked her from her boxer brief comment.  Her saw her smile and let out a chuckle.

"Glad you approved.  I wanted to make sure you did before I show my other boyfriend."

JC jaw slightly dropped and his hands went to her hips.  She giggled and kissed along his jaw line, than his bottom lip, than placed a last kiss on his top lip.  JC smiled and shook his head before leaning down to his her swollen lips.  His fingers slightly slid into the lace on her side and felt her tense under her.  He opened his eyes and looked down at her, watching her open her eyes slowly.

"We can stop if you want." He whispered.  She shook her head no with a reply.

"I'm okay."

"Sure baby?  Don't do this for me, this is for you also."

She looked up and kissed him and nodded.

"I'm ready.  I can't be afraid forever."

JC smiled and kissed her softly.

"I promise you, I will never hurt you like he did sweetie."

A smile came across her lips as she looked into his blue eyes and whispered. "I know."

His lips fell back upon her neck as he slowly shifts his hands down her legs, pulling her thong along with his fingers and dropping them.  He held his body up slightly as his eyes roamed on the body beneath him.

"Baby, you're beautiful."  His eyes went up and captured hers.  Her hands went to his hips and slowly pulled his boxers briefs off of his body, dropping them to the pile of clothes that were on the floor.

"And you're amazingly handsome."

JC's lips found its way back to her neck and made a trail of kisses from her neck all the way down her chest.

"Oh Josh..." she whispered.  Hearing her moan sent chills up and down his side.  He kissed his way back up, each kiss lasting longer on her skin than the one before, till he found her lips.

"You know, this will change our relationship." He whispered against her lips.  She slightly nodded.

"I know, and I'm ready."

His eyes looked down into hers, filled with love, as his hand found its way back up to her cheek.  "You know I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too Joshua."

Both of their hearts beat became faster.  She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt his lips and tongue roam along her skin on her body.  This whole night would change their relationship, for the best.  It was a big step for her to make, and she was ready.

She was ready for the change.

This would be a night she would never forget, a night he would never forget.

A night they would be expressing their deep love for each other.

A night when they both became one.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance