Brittney shifted lightly, keeping her head on top of Lance's chest while they watched the movie.  Lance hands slowly moved up and down her back.

"I don't know how you did it to just have us in the back of the bus alone to watch a movie, but you are a god."

Lance let out a low chucked.  "Wasn't easy, but it's worth it."

"It better be worth it buddy."

Lance kissed her.  "Oh its very worth it."

Lance's head jerked towards the door as soon as he heard Kristen yelling being muffled by the closed door between them.

"Uh do you think she is okay?"

"Mmhmm.  The White Sox game is on TV, either something good happen, or something bad."

"Ahhh, should have known."

Brittney poked him in the chest. "Well duh yes, you should have known."

"Hey." Lance grabbed her hand. "No pokey."

Brittney raised an eyebrow. "O really?  Why is that?"

Lance kissed her hand. "Because I say so."

She rolled her eyes.  "You really suck at comebacks."

"And you are just mean."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Not."

"Hmm, I do remember someone leaving a certain kind of voicemail..."

Brittney burst out laughing.

"Oh my god you should of seen your face.  It was priceless.  I wish I had a picture of it."

"My point proven, mean.  My girlfriend is mean."

"Well I guess if I'm mean, no more kisses."

His jaw dropped.  Brittney smirked.

"Finneeee.  You're not mean..all the time."

"Hmm..that will do." She leaned down and kissed him, crashing her lips on top of his enjoying every moment of it.

"Mmmm...I think I'm 100% positive that you are the best kisser ever."

"Why thank you Mr. Bass.  You're not that bad yourself....man you know how many girls wish they were in my shoes right now...mahaha."

Lance laughed and tapped his fingers along her back in a rhythm.

WHAM

"What the hell...."

Brittney and Lanced looked at each other as laughter of Kristen as being heard.  They both got up and walked over to the door.  Lance stood in front of Brittney and opened the door slowly.  Brittney placed her hand on Lance's back and looked around him to see Chris standing there rubbing his head; Kristen laying on the floor holding her stomach laughing hard, and Joey laying on the couch laughing.  Justin and JC appeared from the bunk area and looked at the two laughing their asses off and Chris laying there rubbing his head.  Justin and JC looked over at Brittney and Lance hoping they would know what happen.  They just shrugged their shoulders not having a clue either.

Justin spoke up.  "Chris what the hell happened?"

Chris kept rubbing his head.  "I got up to get a drink of water and I tripped over the cord for the control player and smacked into the wall."

When Chris finished telling what happen, Kristen laughed even harder.

Justin's eyes widen a bit.  "Oh my god, I think she is going to laugh to death."

They all stood there watching Joey and Kristen laughing.  Chris rolled his eyes. "It wasn't THAT funny."  The two just laid there laughing.  Brittney leans up against Lance's back and slid her arms around his waist watching the show in front of them.  Lance placed a hand over her hands and kept the other hand against the door frame.

"You're girlfriend is crazy." Justin rubbed his eyes.  JC shook his head and ran his hand threw his hair.

"I'm starting to think that also."

"I'm...N-N-Not..Crraazyy!" Kristen spat it out while laughing.

"Oh yeah like that didn't make you sound crazy at alllll munchkin." Chris shook his head.

Joey finally calmed down from his high as Kristen slowly was calming down, but still laughing.  Joey wiped the tears from his eyes and sat up.

"O man you should have seen it.  It was soo funny."

"Yeah we are all guessing that it was funny by you two laughing your asses off over there." Brittney said.

JC walked over to where Kristen was and looked down at her.

"Are you okay hun?"

Kristen laid there, finally calming down and catching her breath.

"Yeahh oh my god it was soo fucking funny."

"Yeah we could tell." JC gave her his hand and pulled her up to her feet.  Kristen took a deep breath and wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"Opps, did we wake up you and Justin?"

Justin nodded. "Yes you loud mouth."

Kristen looked over at Brittney and Lance.

"Were you guys asleep?"

"No." Lance shook his head.

"But you did interrupt a very good make out section." Brittney added.

The guys groaned and Kristen laughed, gently nudging JC in the side.

"Oh don't complain there buddy, it's happened to us."

"Since Kristen is now breathing, Lance and I are going back to our movie.  Get us when we stop." Brittney gently tugged on Lance as he closed the door to go back to their movie.

‘They are probably making their own movie." Joey rubbed his hands together wiggling his eyebrows.

"O god...I'm going back to sleep." Justin turned on his heels and walks back to the bunks.

"You going back to sleep hunny?" Kristen looked at JC.  JC shook his head.

"Nah I'm up.  I'll go back to sleep later."

JC placed his hands on her waist and kissed her.

"Did you finish your work?"

Chris laughed and Kristen gave him a dirty look.

"Nooooo I didn't finish."

JC gave her a look while Joey and Chris laughed.

"Kristen Nichole...."

"I got the rest of the dayyyy." She whined.

"Someone is in trroouubblleeee." Joey sang.

"Get your laptop." JC pointed to her laptop and looked back at her.
"But..."

"No buts. Get it."

Kristen sighed and went over to her laptop and walked back.  JC sat down on the couch and patted his lap.

"You are sitting here so I can watch you and make sure you do your work."

Kristen whined while Joey and Chris roared with laughter.

"Buutt bbaabbbyyy."
JC gave her a stern look. "No but baby me.  Sit."

She sighed and sat down on his lap and turned it on.

"This sucks.  You suck."

Chris snickered as he grabbed the controller and Kristen gave him a dirty look.

"Man and I thought JC was whipped." Joey said turning on the TV.

"Kids...." JC said looking at Chris and Joey who threw their hands up as to be innocent.

"Innocent my ass..." Kristen mumbled under her breath.  JC gently pinched her side.
"Nuh uh, be nice.  Work." JC pointed to her laptop as she let out a sigh and opened up the files do start her work.

"Good girl." JC kissed the side of her head and leaned back to watch Chris and Joey play their game with once in a while glancing over to Kristen's laptop to make sure she was working.  JC places his hands on the side of Kristen's legs and slowly ran his hands up and down her legs while she worked.  His eyes went to the lap top screen and watched her type.  He placed his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek.  He whispered in her ear "You know I love you."

A smirk came across Kristen's lips and answered him, with her eyes never leaving the screen.

"I don't love you."

JC chuckled and kissed her cheek again as he patted her legs.

"Hop up for a minute; I'm going to get something to drink."

Kristen leaned over and grabbed her water bottle and handed it to him.  JC looked at her confused.

"Only my slobber is on that."

"Mmm.. Kristen's slobber, the best."  JC replied laughing while undoing the top of the water bottle.  Chris started making gagging noises while moving the bowl of chips closer to him and Joey.

"You're just jealous you don't get my slobber." Kristen went back to her laptop.

"O yeah.  Extremely jealous." Chris said, sarcastically while rolling his eyes and went back to his game.

"You can't do that!" Joey exclaimed while Chris evilly laughed.

"Mahahaha.  Kiss my ass cuz I sooo just kicked your ass."

"Basterd!"

JC rolled his eyes as Joey and Chris fought and places his arms on Kristen's arms.

"So how you doing darling?"

"Work sucks."

JC laughed. "I know, but you have to do it."

"Whateveerrrr.  I was going to do it later, bossy."

"Riigghhttt.  I know you better; you keep pushing it off and pushing it off and don't do it." JC shook his head.

"Psshhhhh."

JC places his arms back on the side of her legs and tapped his finger tips against her legs to a tune of a song that was stuck in his head as his eyes looked around their tour bus.  His eye went back to the laptop screen when he heard Kristen sigh.

"Hmm?"

"I swear I work with idiots."  She said sitting back, rubbing her face with her hands.

JC laughed and kissed her head. "Sometimes I feel the same thing."

Chris and Joey looked at each other with their jaw dropping than both turned to look at JC.

"HEY!!"

Kristen and JC laughed.

"You hurt my feelings JC! How rude brother!  How rude!" Joey explained.

"Who said I was talking about you two?"

Chris's eyes lit up than went back to his game. "It must be the baby, JuJu."

"Uh huuhh."

JC poked Kristen's side when he saw her not working and smiled when he saw her roll her eyes and go back to her laptop.  JC kissed her shoulder and smiled when he felt her shiver against his lips.

"So, I was thinking..." JC spoke with his lips still against her skin on her shoulder.

Kristen smirked and looked at him. "That's the first."

JC poked her side again and she giggled.

"As I was saying, I was thinking, when we get back to the hotel, we have some us time."  His eyes went to hers.

"We won't be getting to the hotel till about 9 or so a night."

"So?"

Kristen smiled. "Sounds like a good plan to me."

"We'll just hang in the hotel, Lance and I are sharing a room this time, I'm sure Lance wont have a problem to having Brittney over while we have some alone time."

Kristen giggled and kissed him.

"Sounds good."
Joey sighed loudly as Chris grumbled.  "Next time you guys plan your humping section, do it when people are not in the room please."

"Aww does Joey and Chris went some loving."
"NO!"

"Hehe, and we are not planning a ‘humping section'." Kristen rolled her eyes and closed her laptop and placed it down next to her and JC.

"Done?" JC asked.  Kristen nodded her head and stood up.  JC looked up at her as he put his hands on her legs as she stood in front of him.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked.

"To pee is that okay master?" Kristen asked placing her hands on her hips.

Chris and Joey chuckled as JC moved his hands off of her.

"Uh huh, only if I get a kiss first."
"Hmmm...." Kristen stood there pounding the thought than leaned down and kissed him before walking off.  JC sighed while sitting back on the couch and looked over at the TV to see the game Chris and Joey were playing.

"So, you're in love bud?" Joey asked, not having his eyes leave the screen.

JC closed his eyes and smiled. "Yeah man."

Chris paused the game and looked over at JC.

"Thanks for letting us know asshole.  Thought you told you're brothers everything first."

JC rolled his eyes. "Well I felt like this was something she should have known first."

"Liar!" Chris pointed at him. JC opened his eyes and looked at his two best friends.
"Anyways, happy for you man.  She's a cool girl, she is a keeper."  Joey reached over to hit the start button without Chris knowing.  Chris caught Joey out of the corner of his eye and smacked his hand. JC laughed.

"Glad to know I get you're guy's approval." JC rolled his eyes.

"Hey man, it's important.  If we didn't like her, we'd make you're life a living hell, and hers also.  She dates you, she dates the group."

"Riiiight." JC slid down on the couch a little more and leans his head back.

"Sooo...."

JC eyed Chris. "So what Chris?"

"Have you done ittttt." Chris wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my god..." JC moaned, flipping his head back against the couch.

"You haven't answered our question." Joey popped up.

JC shook his head rubbing his face.  Sometimes he wondered why he talked to them.

"No.  I mean, we just said that we loved each other for the first time in our relationship, you know I don't just sleep around, and if you remember Kristen was raped."

Chris smacked his forehead and Joey winced.
"Fuck mann..forgot about that whole John thing..shit sorry."

"Don't say it in front of her; we're trying to help her get over the pain." JC hissed at them.

Just as if on que, Kristen walked in and hoped onto the couch next to JC and ran her wet hands over his face.  JC jumped and shoved her hands off of him.

"Gross gross oh my god gross."

Kristen laughed and wiped her hands on her jeans.

"It's water loser, I just didn't dry my hands after I wash them.  I'm not that sick.  That's something dumb and dumber would do." Kristen motion with her eyes over to Chris and Joey; who were laughing.

"Man she got you good Jace.  Can't believe you fell for that old joke."

JC threw a pillow at Chris.
"Shut up."

"He is just speaking the truth dear." Kristen kissed his cheek giggling.

"We'll be stopping in five minutes guys."

They looked up towards the front at Tom.
"Saweeet. Thanks Tom." Chris turned off the game.

"I'll go wake up Justin.....Kristen want to come?" Chris stood up and rubbed his hands together thinking of a plan.

"Hell yeah." Kristen hoped up.

JC put his hands up. "I am not going to be evolved in this.  I would like to live."

"Pshhh.  Joey you get Lance and Brittney. Lets go munchkin." Chris made his way to the bunks with Kristen behind him.  Chris placed a finger over his lips to hint on to be quite.  Chris and Kristen tip toed into the bunk area slowly while making their way over to Justin's bunk.  Kristen slowly pulled open the curtain of Justin's bunk, seeing him laying there wrapped in his sleeping bag, asleep.  Chris counted to the number three with his fingers than leaned foreword so his mouth is right by Justin's ear.

"WAKE UP JUSTIN!!" Chris yelled

Justin shot up fast and nailed his head on the top of the bunk bed and fell back holding his head.  Chris and Kristen placed their hands on their knees cracking up.  Justin kept rubbing his head with his eyes close as the pain engulfs his head.

"Well look who is up, we are going to be stopping in five minutes."
"Oh my god Chris..I'm seriously going to fucking kill you." Justin groaned in pain.  Kristen and Chris walked out of the bunk area laughing.  Joey made his way over to the back of the bus and banged the door open and laughed when he saw Lance and Brittney jumped.

"Hey guys, we are stopping in five minutes." Joey closed the door laughing and made his way out front.
"Brittney and Lance are not going to be happy with me.  I just scared them shitless, and looked like they were in some intense making out under that blanket.  Lance's hands seem to be somewhere." Joey wiggled his eyebrows and sat down on the couch.

JC shook his head smiling.  "You're going to get killed Joe."

"Psh, I'm not scared of Lance." Joey smiled.
"I'm not talking about Lance, I'm talking about Brittney." JC laughed and wrapped his arms around Kristen.

"I don't think Justin saw me, he just claimed he was going to kill Chris while he was rubbing his head.  He is going to have a huge headache." Kristen laid her head on JC's shoulder.

"Oh I'm bringing you down with me; you're not getting away with it." Chris head turned when he heard someone walking towards them, and saw Brittney and Lance.  They both glared at Joey and sat down on the couch Kristen and JC were on.

"So I hear from Joey, than you're hands seem to be somewhere besides on top of the blanket Lance." Kristen looked at Lance smiling, and laughed when she saw both of their faces turn red.

"Joey I will seriously kick your ass."

Justin walked out with his hand on his head, kicked Chris in the leg and turned looking at Lance and Brittney weird.

"Did you guys eat something that you are allergic to?  ‘Cuz both of you're guys lips are red and swollen." Justin rubbed his head and walked off the bus.  Everyone else burst out laughing and got up.
"He is so out of it, I didn't think he hit his head that hard."

"He is probably still half asleep, you know how he is." JC laced his fingers with Kristen's and walked towards the front of the bus and down the steps.  Kristen stopped walking and tugged gently on JC's arm to pull him towards her.

"Something wrong?" JC reached for her other hand looking down at her concern.

She smiled and shook her head. "Nope.  I was just thinking...how about we, as in you and me, eat lunch together alonneee without everyone else.   I know we are having our own alone time tonight, but I want more, and we are stuck with them for many more freaking hours."

JC smiled and kissed her. "I like that idea, how about you go get a table and I'll get us food? Nuggets, fries and lemonade?"

"You know me to well."

JC winked than dropped her hands and he walked over to the guys to order their lunch.  Kristen walked over to an open booth and took out her cell.


Hey B-dawg, enjoy having lunch with the rest of the guys :)


What do you mean?


Kristen smiled.


JC & I want to have lunch alone.

BITCH. You're leaving me alone with them to suffer!?


Hey, you and Lance were alone just about the 3 hours on the bus.  Don't give me shit. :)


Ugh fine. Hate you still.


Kristen looked up to see if JC was coming back yet.  She watched as JC tilt his head back laughing over something Justin or Chris said.  She smiled than went back to her cell.


Sooo, how was that backroom fun ;-)


Ooo lovely, until Joey, that basterd ruined it.  We'll have girl talk.


Oh, tonight JC planned for just him and I to spend some time together, so is it okay if you go to their room after we get to the hotel?  JC and Lance are sharing a room.


Is that okay!? You should know my answer by now, like I'm going to turn down being alone with my boyfriend.


Haha that's what I thought.


Kristen looked up when she saw a tray being placed on the table in front of her and smiled when she saw JC.  She patted the spot next to her and went back to her cell to finish her text.

JC is back.  Talk to you later. Peace out B-Dawg.


JC sat down next to Kristen as she placed her cell back in her pocket.

"Who was that?" JC asked placing her food in front of her.

"Mr. Nosey, you stalking me now?  It was Brittney, telling her we want lunch alone and about tonight, of course she is totally fine about tonight."

JC chuckled and placed a couple of fries in his mouth.  "Knew she would be okay about it."

"What girl wouldn't be okay being in a hotel room alone with Lance Bass?"  She took a sip of her drink as JC raised an eyebrow at her.  Kristen smiled than leaned over and kissed him.

"Mmm salty."

"Mm. lemonade-y"

"You're such a dork."

JC smiled and poked her nose. "You love this dork."

"Mm. yeahhhh.  I guess so."

JC's jaw dropped playing with her joke.

"You guess so?"

Kristen bit her lip, trying to keep her face straight.

"Uh huh."

She looked up into his blue eyes.  She kept telling herself to stand her ground and not to give up, but just looking into those eyes, she felt her knees go weak and her whole body melt.  She sighed and shoved a couple of fries in her mouth.
"Yes I love you, damn you for being so damn hot."

JC chuckled and rubbed her leg.

"You do the same to me babe."  JC said as he took a bite of his burger.

"Yeah yeahh.." She chucked a fry at him while she ate one of her chicken nuggets.

After everyone finished eating, they all climbed into the bus; popped in a movie; and spread throughout the room.  Brittney snuggled up closer to Lance and looked around the room.  She smiled when she saw JC and Kristen snugged up close to each other under a blanket.  She looked down to the floor and saw Joey out cold, while Chris and Justin's were totally focused on the movie.  She felt the body underneath her shift as a slight groan came from his lips.  Her focus went down to him, looking at the slight stubble around his jaw line and his eyes closed.  She shifted her knee between his legs and watched one of his eyes open slightly.

"Not nice waking up your boyfriend." He mumbled under his breath.

"Not nice wiggling around while your girlfriend trying to get comfortable." She whispered with a smile.  Lance chuckled softly and pulled her closer to him and placed his lips against hers.

"Mmm..you smell like heaven." She mumbled against his lips.  A small smile came across his lips as he kissed her once more before whispering.  "You always smell like heaven."

He moved his arms from around her and stretched them over his head as he stretched his legs out under her than placed his arms back around her.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to tell time." She smirked.  Lanced rolled his eyes tapped her ass a couple of times with his fingers.  "You know, my ass isn't a drum."

"Yeah...but it is something I like to bang."

Brittney fought back a laugh and rolled her eyes. "You really have horrible comebacks. That's something Joey would say."

Lance flashed a smile, but disappeared as soon as she said Joey's name.

"That is an insult."

Brittney let out a soft giggle.  "And comparing my ass to a drum wasn't?"

"Well..."

Brittney interrupted him. "Drums are big and plastic....you calling my ass big and plastic?"

Lance bit his lip to hold in his laugh than licked his lips. "It's not plastic..it's..."  He squeezed her ass with his hands before continuing. "Nice and toned."  Brittney eyed him and he smiled as he continued, "And no it's not big, well, not like huge, you do got a butt, its perfect size."

"Ahh, nice save Mr. Bass, nice save."

Lance let out a low chuckle than kissed her.

"I try."

"Mhmm."  She placed her hands on his chest, to keep her head up so she could look at him.

"You never answered my question."

"That was?"

Lance shook her head, "and I thought Kristen had the bad memory?"

Brittney shrugged and looked back down at him.
"The time...."

"Oh yeahhh..." Brittney looked around till her eyes fell upon the clock. "7:50."

Lance blinked a couple of times until he rubbed his eyes with one of his hands.

"7:50?  Damn time flew by."

"Uh huh." Was all her response as she laid her head back down on his chest and closed her eyes.

Soon the dream Brittney was having was fading away as she felt her body being lightly shaken.

"This better be an earthquake..."She mumbled half asleep, keeping her eyes clothes.  She sighed as she heard the familiar deep chuckle against her neck.

"Sorry baby...but I can show you an earthquake later." He whispered in her ear softly.  Shivers went down her body as she heard his sexy voice and slowly fluttered her eyes open.

"I didn't think you could see earthquakes really..." She smirked looking up at his face.  Lance licked his lips, "Well than, I'll just show you?"

She leaned down and kisses him than ran her tongue along his bottom lip and a smile fell across her lips as she felt him tremble beneath her.  She left down and kisses him one more time before getting up.  Lance let out a breath with a moan and rubbed his face with her hands.  "You know what that dose to me..."

Brittney looked down and smirked. "Uh huh, and you know what it dose to me when you whisper like that in my ear."

"Tease..." He mumbled pushing himself up from the couch.

"Hornball." She snickered as turning her back towards him to walk off.  Lance quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him and kisses her neck.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing..." He said in between the trail of kisses he was leaving along her neck to her shoulder.

"Mmm...Maybe I do?...Maybe I don't?"

"Ugh knock it off you two, and I thought JC and Kristen were horrible."  Chris said tossing Lance his bag on the couch next to him.  Lance sighed and moved his head up.

"You guys certainly know how to ruin a moment don't you?"

"Yep that's what brothers are for, anyways; glad to see you are finally up Brittney.  We're at the hotel, Kristen is getting her shit and you two are heading into the hotel first and to you're rooms...." Chris stopped as soon as he heard Kristen giggle from the back of the bus.  "Oh for crying out loud!"  He threw his hands up in the air.  Brittney and Lance let out a laugh watching Chris.

"Frustrated Chris?" Lance said.

Chris rolled his eyes and tapped his foot on the floor until Kristen and JC appeared in the room; hand in hand.  Kristen looked at Chris, tilting her head to the side.

"What Chris dear?"

"Nothing..nothing." Chris shook his head.  "You lovebirds took to long to get your bag and I want to get to my room and get food and a nice shower."

Kristen laughed and walked over and gave Chris a kiss on the cheek.
"Okay okay Brittney and I are leaving."  She turned around and gave JC a kissed before turning back around and looking at Brittney and linked her arm with hers.

"Ready to get our room so no rumor shit happens and I have to make up a story for it?"

"Anything for you not to have to do work." Brittney rolled her eyes and gave Lance a kiss before leaving.
"Hey if you had to deal with the fucking idiots I had to, you would know what I mean."  She turned and looked at JC.  "Come to my room when you settle your stuff in your room and changed k baby?"

JC nodded.  "See you soon love."  He winked as they stepped off they stepped off laughing as they faintly heard Chris gagging while they walked off.  They both stared the bell hopper guy as he opened the door and winked at them as they walked in.  Brittney and Kristen looked at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Nice..glad Josh wasn't here seeing me eye that guy down."

"We would both be in trouble if either of our boys saw that." Brittney said giggling.

"You know what men in uniform do to me."

"Amen sista.  Amen." Brittney nodded as they made their way up the desk to check in.  They thanked the woman behind the counter when she handed them their room key and made their way up to their room.  Opening the room, they tossed their bags against the dresser and fell on the beds.

"I can't get up."

Kristen chuckled.  "Bet you will when Lance gets here."

"He'll have to carry me."

Kristen laughed and rolled to her side.

"Soo, you two seem to be all hot and heavy."

Brittney looked over at her raising an eyebrow at her friend.  "If you are insisting if we have had sex, the answer is no...."

"But?"

A smile came across her lips. "We've done stuff."

"Like...?"

Brittney rolled her eyes.  "Everything but sex."

"HORN DOGS!" Kristen laughed.

"You and JC act like you two have done it, yet I know you haven't because you haven't told me..." Brittney eyed her, Kristen shook her head and Brittney continued. "Good because one, I would have to kick his ass, than yours."
"Why is that?"

"Because you didn't tell me right after it happen, that is why."

Kristen laughed.  "Soo?"

Brittney looked over at her, knowing what she was hinting.
"Let's say his mouth and hands are more amazing than we thought."

They both broke into a fit of giggles until they heard a knock at the door.  They looked at each other as they broke out into giggles again.  Kristen got up and made her way over to the door and opened it; still giggling.

JC looked down at her closely than over to Brittney, who was giggling also.

"Am I intruding anything?"

Brittney got up and walked over to the door and hugged Kristen.

"Just girl talk."

"Ahhh.."

"Yeah, Brittney was telling me about Lance's mouth and hands, and how they do more than sing and hold a mic."

JC groaned and threw his hands in the air.
"Too much info. Please spare me."

The girls broke into giggles as Brittney walked out of the room and waved at them while walking down the hallway.

JC rolled his eyes and walked into the room and closed the doors.

"You know I won't ever be able to look at Lance ever again thanks to you too..."

Kristen laughed and looked up at him smiling.

"You know you love me."

JC sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yeah, and you know I love you, just keep that info to yourself next time."  He leaned down and kissed her as she nodded, smiling, while kissing him back.

"I'm starving, I was thinking about ordering room service, that okay for you?"

She nodded as she patted his stomach.  "I'm going to wash my face while you order dinner for us."

She broke away from his arms and made her way into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.  She turned on the water and smiled, as she could hear his voice faintly from the closed door.  She washed her face and pat dried it just as she heard the TV being turned on.  She walked out and walked into the bedroom pulling out a tank top and sweats and quickly changed into them and made her way back out to him.  He looked up as soon as he heard her footsteps get closer.

"Thought you were just going to wash your face?"  He smirked.  She shrugged and sat down next to him, cuddling up against him.  He wrapped his arm around her.

"Eh, thought I might as well change now, since you are in your pj's and looked all comfy, that I should be also."

JC shook his head smiling.  "Anything for you to wear sweats."

Kristen smiled before planting a kiss on his cheek.  "You know me to well."

He lightly chuckled and pulled her closer to him as he watched the TV.

"So what did you order for me?"  She said, her eyes not leaving the TV.  He looked down at her before answering, than went back to the TV.

"Food."

Kristen gently nudged him with her elbow.  "Smartass..."

JC rubbed his side.  "Alfredo."

"Mmmm..you read my mind."

JC chuckled and shifted a bit to get more comfortable.

"That, and maybe because you are a picky eater and love pasta."

"Yeah yeahh. Pshh." She poked his chest as they heard a knock on the door.  She slowly stood up and he pulled her down.
"I'll get it." He whispered in her ear.
"I'll get it; if it's a girl she might go crazy and try to jump you're bones and tell everyone she saw JC in a hotel and crap." She kissed him and got up.  JC sighed knowing she was right and watched her make her way to the door.  His eyes went back to the TV till he heard the door closed and looked back at her as she pushed the cart over.

"I was right.  You may thank me later."  She bowed and placed his plate in front of him, as she sat her's down next to him before falling down on the couch.
"Well, I guess I can think of ways to thank you."

"Uh huh, bet you can."  She reached over and handed him his silverware and got some for herself before cutting up her noodles.  He looked at her and smile as he watched her.  They ate dinner; not paying attention to the TV as they talked about what was going to be going on in Pittsburgh and throughout the tour.  When they finished eating, they placed their plates and silverware on the cart and put it back in the hallway.  They spent the rest of the night on the couch, snuggled up against each other while watching a movie.  As the movie ended, JC stretched as Kristen yawned and looked over to the clock.

"Damn, its 2 in the morning." She mumbled.  JC looked over at the clock yawning not believing her about the time.

"Damn you are right." He yawned again and stretched than kissed her.  Kristen closed her eyes leaning against him.
"Want to just spend the night?  I don't think Brittney would mind."

JC chuckled sleepily and nodded.  "That's fine.  I sleep better when I'm with you anyways." He winked.  Kristen smiled and kissed him as she got up and got her cell phone.  She walked back and sat down on his lap leaning her back against him as she flipped open her cell.
"What you doing?"  He wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Going to text Brittney and let her know, so they both aren't waiting all night for us."

"Mmm..I'm dating a smart woman."

Kristen laughed and opened up a new text box.

"That and Brittney gave me a talk on how we kind of scared her last time and I had to let her know."

JC chuckled and nuzzled his face into her neck as he listened to her text.



Hey loser, JC is just going to spend the night here.  We're both really tired.

 

She leaned back against him until she felt her cell vibrate in her hands.

Uh huuuhhhh.. Tired I bet.. ;-)  What have you two been doing!?

 

JC and Kristen both laughed.
"Dose she always have a dirty mind?"  He asked her.

"Uh huh, that's why we get along o so well."  She looked back down at her cell and started to text back.


Yeah no, sorry to break you're heart but no sex.

 

Good, anyways; you know it's not a bother with me.  Like I'm going to complain about spending the night with my sexy man ;-)

 

Kristen rolled her eyes as she responded.


We had a feeling that you wouldn't be having a problem. Haha.  Want me to drop off some pj's for you or clothes to wear for the in the morning?


She smiled as she felt JC's breath tickle her neck.  She laid her hand over his and rubbed her fingers over his until her cell vibrated, letting her know she had a new message.

 

Um. Clothes is not going to be needed... if you catch my drift. ;-)

 

Kristen's mouth dropped. "Oh no they didn't"

"Hmmm?" JC opened his eyes and looked down at her cell and watched her type her best friend.

Nuh uh!  Are you serious!?!

"Serious about what?" JC questioned.  Kristen hushed him as her cell went off with a new text message and quickly opened the message.

Serious as a heart attack. ;-) And I know what you are about to say, and no you didn't interpret it.  We were already done; we were cuddling until you texted so no worries.

 

"..Is she talking about what I think she is..?"

Kristen ignored him while she texted back.


Soo how was it ;-)

JC signed and placed his chin back on her shoulder and looked as her cell phone as she pushed buttons when he saw "New Message' flash across the screen.


Mmmm...You know when they say everything is bigger in Texas?


Uh yeah..what dose that have to do with this...?


"They had sex didn't they?"

JC'c voice broke her out of her dazed and she nodded her head.

"Yep.  First time.....I can just see the smirk that is on her face right now." Kristen said as her cell went off and she read the message.

They must have not checked them out in Mississippi ;-)


Kristen burst out laughing as JC groaned leaning his head back against the couch.
"Too much info.  To much info."

"You shouldn't of been reading over my shoulder than."

She quickly text Brittney saying goodnight and for details tomorrow than turned off her phone.  She stood up and looked at JC as he got up shaking his head.

"I know now I can't ever look at Lance's face."

She grabbed his hand laughing while walking to the bedroom.  She climbed into the bed and got under the covers and looked up at him, watching him take off his shirt and sweat pants than crawling into the bed next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him.  He leaned down and kissed her before pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"I love you."

She smiled and kissed him. "I love you too."

His hand went to her cheek as his thumb gently rubbed her cheek and as he kissed her again.

"Are you coming to practice tomorrow?"  He closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him as he set his chin on the top of her head.

"Mhmmm..like I'm going to miss a free show of you five dancing?"

He kissed her forehead.  "Good.  Now get some sleep.  We are going to need it for the busy week ahead of us....Goodnight sweetie, sweet dreams.  Love you."

She snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes.
"Night hun, sweet dreams also, love you."

She buried her face into the crock of his neck and sighed as she slowly fell into a peaceful sleep next to the love of her life.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance