"Brittney, swear to me, if I ever, EVER act like that, please shoot me."

"I'd beat you down to a pulp than walk off, acting like I didn't even know you and leave you for the dogs if you acted like that, ever."

The girls stood there, looking out in the sea of hundreds here for the *NSYNC CD signing.  Kristen looked down at her watch, seeing it was only 10:15 A.M, they still have two hours till the signing was over.  She sighed and lean her tired head, closing her eyes, against the person beside her; he let out a low chuckle.

"Some have been here over night."

"Are you serious?"  She lifted her head back up at looked at who was just used as her pillow, Mike.

"That's what I was told by the stores manager."

"Jeezzz..." Brittney said under her breath.

"Shit, I wouldn't even wait outside all night for my boyfriend."

Mike laughed. "O I bet JC would love to hear that.

"Pshhh, I wouldn't even do it for Lance either.  Fuck that."

Mike laughed harder, which got the five guys attention, having them to look at the three with question looks on their faces.

"I know we're loving girlfriends." Brittney said, flashing Lance a flirty smile.

"We try." Kristen looked at JC and gave him a wink with a flirty wave.  Lance and JC shook their head laughing and went back to signing the CD for the fan in front of them.

"You two are horrible."

Brittney and Kristen laughed.

"O we know Mike, we know."

Kristen jumped when she felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket.  She took it out and saw she had a new text message.  She opened it to read it.

Stop hitting on Mike.

She laughed while responding to the text.

I can't help it; he is just drop dead sexy.

She looked up and watched him as he tried to look so secret taking his cell out of his pocket, keeping it under the table, before the next fan got to him, she watched his face fight in a laugh.  When she saw him look up at her with an eyebrow raise and a smirk across his lips, she thought of a plan, she wrapped her arms around Mike and gave him a big, long kiss on the cheek.  They laughed when they looked back and saw his jaw drop.

"I'm going to get fired because of you." Mike laughed

"Nah, not if we have something to do with it." Brittney patted his arm laughing.

Kristen looked down when her phone vibrated, telling her she had a new message.

I knew it!  I knew you were cheating on me behind my back :(

Busted.  You caught me damnit.  Hey, I gotta love me some chocolate and some meat on thy bones, Mr. Twiggy White.

Twiggy White!?  You've been around Chris to long.

HA-HA, don't insult me like that, and shouldn't you be paying more attention to you're fans!?  Tisk Tisk, how would they feel knowing instead of paying attention to them, you are texting with your girlfriend?  How heart broken they must be.

I can't help it, I can't stop looking at your beautiful self ;-)

Riiigghhtt, after I saw you just check out that blonde chick that just went by.

WHAT! I never did!

Riight, like you didn't notice that huge rack.

You're is better.

TOLD YOU I SAW YOU CHECK HER OUT....and how would you know?  You haven't seen them. :)

She looked up and saw JC have a huge smirk across his face, replying back.

Well... you are right on that one, if you ever want to show them, I'll never reject ;-)

Uh huh, now get back to you're fans before you're busted, and let me get back to my boyfriend Mike.  You are interrupting. :)

Wait till I get my hands on you...

Oooo I can't wait ;)

She shoved her cell back in her pocket with a smile on her face.

"Oh my god, look at this chick, she's in front of Lance, trying to shimmy her breasts in his face."

Kristen looked up to see what Brittney was talking about, and laughed.

"He won't even look up from the CD; he is so flustered he doesn't know what to do. " Kristen started laughing, "What a good boyfriend."  She spit out while her laughter seceded.

Mike shook his head laughing.  Brittney placed a hand on her chest and sighed dramatically.

"I'm so proud."

All three looked at each other than burst out laughing.

"She is probably going to tell everyone that they were drooling over her."  Mike said in between laughs.

"I wonder if she'll make a whole webpage about it...just like the chick that claims she is marrying Justin, she even made a wedding photo with Photoshop of them."

Mike put his hand out. "Please tell me you are joking."

Brittney shook her head chuckling, "Nope we are not.  We'll show you one day, its beautiful work."

Mike shook his head laughing. "If she saw how he is in the morning...she'd think different."

"She'd be scared shitless." Brittney added while looking down at Mike's watch to see the time and gave a heavy sigh.

"Ugh are you serious, we still have an hour of this crap.  Mike how do you do it without boring yourself to death!"

 "A hhoouuurrr?!" Kristen whined.

"Eh, the fans sometimes entertain me.  Some are just outrageous.  If they knew the guys that we saw, they would change their minds and go running to Backstreet Boys." Mike looked back behind him as Lonnie walked up.

"Hey Lonnie."

"Hey Mike, and no I'm not here to relieve you, you're stuck here the whole time."

"Damn, than why are you here?"

"It's because of me Mike, hellooo, who can't keep themselves away from me." Brittney struck a pose.

"O yeah you know it Brittney." Lonnie chuckled

"OOO Lance is going to kick your ass.  I would love to see that show man." Kristen laughed.

"Lance? Why would he..OO yeahh that's right you two are a couple now.  Forgot, anyways the real reason I am here is to give you two ladies some good news."
"They are cutting this signing short and we can leave?!" Kristen piped in.

Lonnie laughed. "Sorry to break your heart, no.  Your guys AC on the bus broke down, so you'll have to ride with the boys."

"Nooooooooo." Kristen whined.

"Sorry Kriser, you two are stuck with them all afternoon."

Mike and Brittney gave Kristen a look, "Kriser?"

Kristen gave Lonnie a death glare, and he laughed.  She quickly went on her tiptoes and shoved her hand over his mouth.
"Noootthiinnggg.  Just a nickname he gave me, you know, I have like a million nicknames.  Now, man I don't want to be stuck with them all afternoon and night.  I'm going to die.  Chris is going to kill me."

Brittney waved her hand in Kristen's face.

"Nuh uh, explain about Kriser, I saw the death glare to Lonnie, I know it must be good, and you know, if you don't tell me now, I'll go to Lonnie later and find out, than tell Mike, so you might as well just tell us."

Kristen groaned and rubbed her face with her hands.

"You know I seriously hate you."

"Uh huh, I know. Now shoot."

Kristen gave Lonnie a look than sighed.

"I had to sign some stupid paper for Johnny about shit, and I had to print next to it, and I was half asleep, I was out of it, not paying attention.."

"Oo this is sounding good." Brittney interrupted nudging Mike.  Kristen rolled her eyes.

"ANYWAYS; like I said, I was half asleep, out of it, not paying attention, and instead of printing my name Kristen, I printed out K-R-I-S-E-R...and Lonnie noticed and burst out laughing and showed me.  I had to try and fix it so I didn't look like a fucking retarded that didn't know how to spell their own name."

Mike, Brittney and Lonnie doubled over in laughter.  Kristen rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest.  She looked over and saw all five guys looking at them like they had two heads.  Chris put a finger to his lips, joking around, indicating to be quite.  Kristen pointed to the three laughing hyenas, blaming them.  She turned around and looked at the three, who were still cracking up, leaning on each other.  Kristen sighed dramatically while tapping her foot waiting for them to stop.

"Are you done YET?"

Brittney wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up while her laughter finally started to settle down.

"Oh my god..Kriser...Kriser...only you would somehow pull that off."

"I seriously hate you three with passion."

"Not our fault you can't spell your name." Lonnie said.

"I knooowwww how to spell my name you jerks, I wasn't paying attention at all, I wasn't even looking at the paper while I was printing my name.  Shut up, all three of you."

Lonnie shook his head laughing and started to walk off, "Right Kriser, right, well have fun being in the bus with five guys.  Hope they drive you insane."
"THANKS LONNIE! LOVE YOU TOO!"

Mike rubbed his hands together.  "I don't think we will ever be able to let you down on that one."

Kristen rolled her eyes and looked back at the fans that were still waiting inline.

"God I can't believe they will stand there for hours.  Crazy."
"You know you would if you weren't working for them."
"Nahhh not for them." Brittney piped in.

"Than who?" Mike asked

Kristen and Brittney looked at each other and smiled.
"New Kids On The Block."  They both said.

Mike laughed out loud. "Do the boys know that?"

"Noooooppppeeeee...mahahha." Brittney shoved her hands in her pockets.

"Hey Britt, do a mass text to the guys and let them know we are all stuck on the bus together."

"Bum." Brittney pulled out her cell phone and started to text them.

"Don't tell me you just noticed that." Kristen smiled.

"O no, I've known that forever." Brittney shook head than slid her cell back in her pocket. "Sent."

The three of them looked back over at the guys, seeing if any more girls were trying to show off in front of the guys, or just any entertainment.  They burst out laughing when they saw Justin jump from when his cell went off in his pocket; which startled Chris, having him kick JC, who than Smacked Chris on the back of the head.

"I think we scared Justin to death." Kristen spat out.

"Oh my god, that has to be the best domino effect I've ever seen, Justin freaking out from his cell I'm guessing, which startled Chris, which I understand, if someone next to me all of a sudden jump and fling his arms it would scare me."

"And I'm guessing JC got kicked, by the way he acted grabbing his shin, which I am going to guess that he will complain about later and I'll have to rub it to feel better....man to bad Lane and Joey didn't getting the domino effect, it would have been even better."

Mike shook his head. "You two are horrible."

"OO we know.  You know you love it Mike." Brittney put her arm around him.

"Of course, you cause them pain, why wouldn't I love you two."

Kristen wiped an invisible tear from her eye and Brittney placed a hand over her heart.

"Mike that is the sweetest thing you have ever said." Brittney choked out, acting like she was going to cry.

Kristen laughed. "Britt you suck at acting."

Brittney slapped her arm. "Shove it bitch."

Mike stepped between them. "Now now, no fighting; although, I know it would be very entertaining, wait till we get to a place that I can sit down with some popcorn, than fight so I can enjoy the show."

Both girls laughed and smacked his arm.

"Such a guy."

Mike shrugged while laughing.  Kristen grabbed Mike's arm and looked at his watch.

"The time has come!  Fifteen more minutes of hell!  Let's head off to the bus Britt so we don't get attacked and I don't have to deal with no shit from magazines making up crap with us and the guys."

"Alright be careful; just go out back; that is where the bus is at."

"Which one is the one the guys are on?" Brittney asked looking over at Lance and smiled when he winked at her.

"Go ask Lonnie, he should be back there.  Go annoy him."

"Oooo..Annoy Lonnie...sounds delightful, alright, Peace Mike, see ya at wherever we take a pit stop at."

"Will do, be careful, try not to kill the guys, I need a paycheck."

Kristen saluted Mike. "Yes sir, will do sir."

Brittney and Kristen started making their way to the back and on their search of Lonnie.  Finally after making their way to the back, they saw Lonnie and smiled when they saw him.

"Heeeyyy Loonniiieeeeeeeee!"

Lonnie stopped talking to Chase and turned around to see the two making their way over to him.

"Mike send you?"  He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nope.  We came looking for you."

"What did I do to deserve this appearance?"

"Nothing.  You just know which bus the guys are on that we are supposed to go on."

"So..." Lonnie scratched his chin.  "You're using me for information?"

Brittney smiled, "Of course, that and we looovveee being with you, we missed our Lonnie"

Lonnie rolled his eyes. "Right, and I'm the King of France.  The guy's bus is the third one from the front, Tom I believe is already there so you should be able to get on."

"Hey, if you're the King of France, you think you can hook me up with meeting the Queen of England?" Kristen said clapping her hands.

Lonnie shoved both of the giggling girls towards the back door.

"Alright alright, we can tell when we are not wanted!" Brittney yelled going out the door with Kristen.

"RUDE!" Kristen yelled laughing, while shutting the door behind them.

"Dude, what about our bags?" Kristen asked while they made their way over to the bus.

"We already got them and put them on the bus for you two."
Brittney and Kristen jumped.  Kristen placed a hand over her heart.

"Jesus Christ Tom; scared the shit out of us."

Brittney shoved him. "Asshole; don't sneak up on two girls giving them a heart attack.  Not nice!"

Tom laughed and opened up the bus door for them.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to scare you two.  If I was, I would have popped out of no where."

"O thanks Tom, now I'll have to have my eyes pealed when I know you are around." Brittney climbed onto the bus, with Kristen behind her.  They both fell on separate couches and stretched out.

"Ahh. Peace and quite.  The only time we will get it today." Brittney mumbled with her face into the couch. Kristen rolled onto her stomach, pulled her laptop out of its case and set it on the couch in front of her and turned it on.

"I know....enjoy it while we still can." Kristen started to type away while Brittney laid there, enjoying the peace and quite.  Soon the silence was broken by the sound of running elephants trying to all get in the bus at the same time.  Kristen eye's looked up from over the top of her laptop to see Joey and Chris barge in shoving each other.  Brittney looked over watching the show.  Joey and Chris turned to look at the girls and smiled.

"So the text wasn't a lie!"

Kristen rolled her eyes and went back to her lap top.  "Nope, sadly.  We're stuck with you five diva's because our AC is out on our bus."

"Sadly!?" Chris explained.

Kristen ignored them and kept answering to E-Mails.

"Where are the other three divas at?"

Joey and Chris shrugged while walking into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"So you left them?" Brittney looked up.

"Yep.  We wanted to see if the text was true or if you were trying to pull our legs."
"We wouldn't do that."

Chris looked at them like they were stupid.  Brittney and Kristen looked at each other than laughed.

"Alright we soo would do that.  Nevermind."

"Would do what?"

Brittney looked up and smiled seeing Lance and Justin walking in.

"Texting you guys saying that we would be on your bus, and really not be."

Lance shook his head and leaned down to kiss Brittney.

"Hey honey."

Brittney opened her eyes smiling. "Hello cutie."

Kristen looked around noticing JC was the only one not there.

"Where the hell is my boyfriend?"
Justin looked behind him than shrugged when not seeing JC.

"He was behind me.  Don't know where he went."

Kristen rolled her eyes and went back to her laptop.

"Way to lose my boyfriend."

Chris plopped down on the couch right next to Kristen's laptop.  Her eyes darted up at Chris.
"You almost sat on my laptop Mr. Kirkpatrick."
"Almost is the key word." He replied shoving a chip in his mouth.

"Yeah, and I almost had to kick your ass." She gave him a look than looked back down at the laptop screen to continue what she was doing. "Almost is the key word." She mocked him.

"Are you mocking me!?"

"Are you stupid?" Kristen said, not having her eyes leave the screen.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"You lay one finger on her Chris and I'll have to kill you."

Chris and Kristen looked up to were the voice came from, seeing JC. Kristen smiled.

"She was mocking me!"

JC shook his head and walked over to them.  Kristen bent her knees up so he could sit down.  JC gave her a weird look than sat down.  Kristen laid her legs back down, on top of him.

"Who said you can put your legs on me?"

"Me."

"Yet, it's the back of you that I see," he patted the back of her leg. "Roll off your stomach."
"What's wrong with the back of me, hmm?"

"Nothing, I just want to see your beautiful face."

Joey laughed. "Nice cover up man."

"But I'm typiinngggg on my laptoppp."

Chris started mocking her with her whining.  She smacked him, than closed her laptop and turned over, laying her head on Chris's lap.
"Um, when did I say you can lay your head on my lap?"

"I don't have to ask."

Lance rolled his eyes while sitting down, playing Brittney's head on his lap.  "Are you sure those two weren't sister and brother, and were separated or anything?"

Brittney laughed. "I'm sure, yet I agree with you, I beg to differ."

"Sooo Justin."  Brittney looked up at Justin snickering. "Got a little jumpy at the table today I saw."

Justin rolled his eyes. "I forgot I had my cell on vibrate in my pocket man."

Brittney's eyes went over to Chris. "And I saw you got scared."
Chris put his hands up in the air. "Dude man, if you are just sitting there and all of a sudden someone freaks out next to you out of the blue it would scare you too!"

"Keep your damn leg to yourself next time you get scared, I'm going to have a bruise."  JC said, rubbing his leg where he got kicked.

"Awww my pooor baby."

Chris rolled his eyes. "O yeah poor baby."

"Hey Kristen, can I barrow your laptop?"

Kristen looked over at Justin. "Yeah go ahead."

Justin walked over and picked up her laptop and kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you."

"Uh huh, just don't look at porn and we'll be good."

Justin froze and looked at her.  "You think I'd be like Joey or something?"

"HEEEYYY!" Joey yelled.

The rest laughed.  "Whatever Joey, you know it's the truth." Justin patted Joey on the back and sat in the chair opening up the laptop.

"So, what where you four laughing at today while we were sighing?" Lance looked down at Brittney.

"Four?"

"Yeah, you two, Lonnie and Mike." Chris added.

"O god.." Kristen covered her face with her hands as Brittney laughed.

"Kristen had another ‘Kristen moment' that Lonnie caught."

Lance brushed the hair out of Brittney's face.  "Oh do tell."

"Noooo." Kristen groaned, with her voice being muffled by her hands.

"Tell Tell Tell!" Chris and Joey chanted.

"Well, Kristen was singing some papers than Johnny faxed over.  I guess she was half asleep and was really out of it and while she was printing her name, she spelt it as K-R-I-S-E-R."

Kristen kept her hands over her face, shaking her head, while the bus erupted in laughter.

"Awww my baby is special." JC said with laughter, rubbing her legs.

"Shut up." She mumbled.

"Well, one of her nicknames is Special K, she just living up to the nickname."
Kristen grabbed the pillow by her and chucked it at Brittney, who just laid their laughing.  Chris patted Kristen's head. "Awww poor Special K."

Kristen flung her legs off of JC and sat up and grabbed some chips from Chris. "I hate you all."

JC got up and walked to the fridge, opening it.  Joey reached for the remote and turned on the TV and flipped though channels to find something good to watch.  JC walked back with a bottle of water and stood in front of Kristen holding his hand out.

"Can we talk?"

Kristen looked up nervously and took his hand as he pulled her up.

"Uh yeahhhh..."
"OOOOOOOO!!!!! Someone is in trooubblleeeeeeee!" Justin and Chris exclaimed.

JC rolled his eyes while taking Kristen's hand and pulled her towards the end of the bus.  JC pulled her into the backroom and closed the door behind them.

"Uhhh..You wanted to talk?" Kristen chewed on her bottom lip.  JC turned around and set his water bottle on the table.  He cupped her face with his hands and kissed her.  Startled at first, but soon she gave in kissing him back; wrapping her arms around his neck.  JC placed his thumb on her chin and opened her mouth slightly more, to deepen the kiss even more while slowly tilting his head to the side.  Her fingers clung to the hair on his head while the kiss got more passionate.  JC's arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him to deepen the kiss.  A soft moan escaped from his lips as soon as she got a hold of his bottom lip.  She knew it was his weakness and was going to use it against her advantage.  Her teeth gently nibbled on his bottom lip while his hands roamed her back.  Kristen sucked on his bottom lip before gently tugging it and letting it down.  JC slowly opened his eyes, looking down into her's while they were catching their breath.  He slid his hands up her sides than to her cheek and held her face in his hands.  He gently rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs while watching his breath.

"I..I need to t-tell you something." He studded.

"Hmm?"

JC swallows the lump in his throat while staring into her eyes.

"I...I uh.." JC wanted to kick himself.  It seemed so much easier in his head.

"What JC?  What is wrong?" She looked concern.

"Nothing..Nothing is wrong..its..something amazing.."  He took a deep breath.  It was all or nothing.

"Kristen..I.. I love you."  He held his breath waiting for her response.

She looked at him surprised.

"Uh, um."

JC sighed. "I knew it, too soon.  I knew you weren't ready.  Shit I should of waited." JC rambled on.

"JC..."

"No no, you don't have to say you're sorry.  I mean I understand.." he kept rambling on.

"No, JC..."

"You don't have to explain Kristen its okay I totally.."

Kristen placed her hands on his face and pulled his face towards her and kissed him.

"I love you too."

JC looked down at her with a smile. "You love me too?"

Kristen nodded. "Would of told you sooner if you didn't keep rambling on.." she chuckled.

JC sighed. "I'm sorry."

"No, don't be." She kissed him softly.  She ran her finger along his jaw line than over his lips. "You're cute when you're all flustered."

JC smiled and kissed her finger.  "You are always cute."

They kissed again till Kristen stopped it. "Did you hear that?" she whispered.

"Hear what?" JC looked around.  Kristen walked over to the door and listened.  She shook her head smiling and motion to JC to come over to the door.  She went up and whispered in his ear, "Ease droppers....I have an idea...follow my lead." She smirked and JC shook his head.

"Oooo Jaceee...."

JC tried not to laugh figuring out what she was doing.

"Oooo goodd Jace yyesss!"

"Ooo Kristen mmmmm."

JC and Kristen covered their mouths to hold in their laughter.  She counted with her fingers to the count of three than ripped open the door pulling JC to the other side with her, watching Brittney, Lance, Justin, Chris and Joey tumbled into the room.

"Oooooo Jace." Kristen looked down at them and shook her head as she climbed over them and walked to the front.  JC just laughed and followed her out of the room.

"Chris get your leg out of my back!"

"Whoever's elbow is in my rib, move!"

"Get off of me!"

Kristen and JC shook their heads laughing.  JC sat down in the chair and pulled Kristen on his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

"Are friends are soo nosey."

"Mmhmm." JC kissed her cheek and leaned back with her.  They watched as the culprits came into the room rubbing whatever injury they got.
"That was not cool."

"You ease dropping isn't cool." Kristen mocked Joey.

"How long where you guys there?" JC asked looking at them.

"Like two seconds before you all started your moaning shit to trick us." Justin sat on the floor.

"It worked didn't it?"

They mumbled while rolling their eyes.  Kristen looked back at JC as he yawned.

"Go take a nap babe, you're tired.  We'll be on this bus for a while."

JC nodded than patted her thigh to let him up.

"Will you join me sweetie?"

She stood up and turned to look at him.

"Let me do some work shit, than I'll join you, okay?"

JC nodded and kissed her. "Love you."

Kristen smiled. "Love you too hunny."

Brittney and Lance froze from reaching the TV remote; Justin froze halfway from getting up; Chris froze with the chip half in his mouth and Joey froze with his arm wiping his mouth.  JC kissed her again and walked to the back to the bunks.  Kristen sat back down in the chair and looked up, seeing them all look at her.

"Umm...What?"

They all sat their frozen, until Brittney spoke up. "Um. Did JC just say that he loved you?"

Kristen nodded.

"And did you just say I love you back to him?" Chris said pulling the chip away from his mouth.

Kristen nodded again.

"OH MY GOD SINCE WHEN! You never told me! Brittney freaked out.

"Like 10 minutes again, when we were in the backroom talking."

"Awwwwww."

"Guess you guys just missed it when you came to ease drop."
"DAMNIT!" Chris tossed the chip over at Joey.  "I told you we should have gone before! But Nooooo."

Kristen laughed and sat back watching Joey and Chris have a chip war.  The smile was still on her face from when he first told her he loved her.  He loves me, she thought.  Joshua Scott loves me.  She sighed to herself and closed her eyes.  Maybe Brittney was right, this would be a good summer.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance