Lance plopped down next to JC on the set. "Yo man, what's wrong?"

"Hm?"

Lance rolled his eyes. "Ever since Jim had to reload the camera you haven't been able to stop looking at Kristen."

"Ever since we left the tux store, her phone has been going off non stop."

"Well, she does have a job JC....she works for Johnny, remember?"

JC sighed annoyed. "I know that Lance, I'm not stupid, but she looks really stressed out."

Lance looked up at Kristen, watching her sit on the couch next to Brittney with an annoyed and stressed look on her face.  He chuckled watching her roll her eyes and rub her forehead.

"She's probably cussing someone out."

"I don't think its fair that Johnny did this to her."
"Johnny did this to her?  Uh, JC she signed up for this."
"Not for being the PR."
"If Johnny didn't think she could do it, he wouldn't have asked her, and it's not permanent, it's till Johnny finds someone."

"JUSTIN!!!"

All the guys' heads popped up and looked at where the voice came from, Kristen.

"I swear I didn't do anything!  I've been here the whole time!"

Kristen walked up and held her phone out. "No, the stupid NSYNC website idiot person..worker..god whatever she is, dumb job, but anyways, she wants to talk to you, something about your bio page.  Will you talk to her before I give her a piece of my mind, again."

"You didn't cover the mouth piece." Justin took the phone.

"Yeah.....and?"

"She probably heard what you said." Chris piped in.

"I don't care; anyways I already went off on her.  God does Johnny know what an idiotic bitch she is?"  Kristen rubbed her temples.  "I could do her damn job."

Joey snickered.  "JC you picked a good one.  I love her spunk."

"Picked a good one?  Their a couple?"  Jim, the photographer, asked.

Everyone froze with their eyes widening, thinking of something to say.  They forgot all about Jim and the rest of the photo shoot crew.

"Uhh noo noo.. What Joey meant by picking a good one was....That JC told Johnny to hire her out of the people who came for the job.  JC felt like she would do the job the best and Johnny took his word."

Jim nodded his head and went back to work. "Ahhh.  Nice pick JC than."

Chris smacked Joey on the back of the head and Kristen gave him a death glare.

"Uh, while Chris beats up Joey, did you bring you're laptop munchkin?"  Kristen turned around and looked at Justin.

"Uhh.. yeahh my laptop is here, why?"  She questioned him.

"Lisa wants me to go over what she wrote up for my bio and get my approval."

She pointed over to Brittney.  "Yeah its next to Britt, she's on the phone with Johnny so don't bother her.....too much."

Justin chuckled and walked over to the couch to where Brittney was sitting, still on the phone writing stuff down on a piece of paper.  Kristen watched Justin pull out her laptop and turning it on than turned around to face the other guys.

"God how can you deal with them idiots."
"We don't...that's why we have you." Lance said while leaning back on his elbows.

"O joy."  She rolled her eyes.

"You okay?" JC asked, concerned.

She nodded before answering. "Yeah, just stressed.  Everything is set it for tomorrow for the promotion at 10.  The CD signing is 10 to 12, than we get on the tour buses and head to Pittsburgh.  We should get to the hotel by 9 at night, hopefully, depends on traffic."

A couple of the guys moaned and she rolled her eyes.
"O don't give me that, superstars, you think I'm happy about this?  You can sleep on the bus, I can't."

"Awwww."  Chris stood up and held his arms around, walking towards her.  "I think someone needs a hug."

Kristen snapped her gym as Chris hugged her.  She sighed and hugged him back.

"You know what I think we need."

"O god what Joey?"
"To go out and paarrtttyyy the night away!"

Kristen pulled away from Chris.  "You know what, that sounds good.  I'm in."

"YES!" Joey raised his hands up in the air.  "Who else!?"

"I'll come."  Lance said, shifting his arms to another position.

"Me too!" Chris jumped up and down.

"I'm in." JC rolled his neck around to stretch the muscles, "We haven't gone clubbing for a while."

Joey turned to face Brittney. "BRITTNEY!!!"

"What the hell do you want fat-one!?" Brittney shut her phone closed.

"We're going out tonight, you in?"

"Hell yeah I'm in."

Justin handed Kristen her cell phone, "Call for you, and Brittney is in for what?"

Kristen took the phone, rolling her eyes and walked off talking on the phone.
"We're going out tonight."

"Sweeeeet, I'm in for sure dawg."

"Alright guys. " Jim clapped to get their attention.  "We're all set and ready; let's get this show on the road."

*****

"What are you going to wear?"  Brittney asked, walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body while rubbing her hair with another towel.

"Trying to figure that out myself."  Kristen wrapped the towel around her head than crossed her arms across her chest.

"You know, right now, this is Joey's dream."
"Hmm?"  Kristen looked at her.

"Us in just towels in the same room."

They both laughed just picturing Joey's reaction.

"Hahaha, anyways; yeah I'm trying to figure out what to wear...did you pick something yet?"

"Kinda.  I'd narrowed it down to two tops, and didn't know which one, which is when you come in handy."

"Uh huh, what is it?"

Brittney walked over to her bed and pulled the items out. "Black pants, and these are the tops."

Kristen stood there and thought for a moment.  "Red top."

"That's the one I was leaning more towards also, but wanted a second opinion."

"The guys would be upset with me if they found out I picked the other top, when the Red one shows more skin and your chest."

Brittney laughed and threw the towel from around her head at her.

"O shove it.  Not like any of you're club tops do you any justice with your chest."

"Want my D's?  I'll take your C's?"

"Ha no thank you."  Brittney grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom.  "Wont work with me.  They work better with you."

"Bitch."  Kristen walked over to her clothes.

"I don't think JC would be happy with me if we switched."  Brittney walked out of the bathroom in black tight pants, pulling the rest of her red tube top over her head laughing.

"I hate you."

Brittney walked over to Kristen's clothes and looked threw. "I know.....hmmmmm...OOOO!"  Brittney grabbed a pink top and a pair of white pants and tossed them at Kristen. "Wear that."

"Of course, you picked the top that...."

Brittney interrupted her. "Hey you bought it! Haha. And psh it could be worse." Brittney smiled.  Kristen rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom to change.

"Pink is a good color on you, with your skin color and that dark hair."  Brittney ran a brush through her hair.  Brittney picked out the shoes for the both of them and stood up when she heard the bathroom door opened, seeing Kristen walk out in white pants, which snugged in all the right places, and a flowy low cut pink spaghetti strap shirt.  Brittney smirked.

"Yeah JC wont be able to keep his hands off of you at all tonight."

"We can't be all over each other, we are in public."

"OO knowing JC, he'll find a way."  Brittney walked by and hit Kristen on the ass with her brush.

"Uh huh."  Kristen went over to do her make up while Brittney blow dried her hair.  After finishing her make up, she walked over to Brittney and hip bumped her to make room for her by the mirror.  Brittney put the blow dryer in her face than turned it off and brushed her hair.

"I want your hair."

Kristen bent over rubbing hair cream in her hair. "Uh why?"

"I can't do shit with my hair.  It's just straight."
"O shut up, its fine."  Kristen stood up and put more of the cream in her hands than hand it threw her hair.  "If anyone wants someone else's hair it's me."

Brittney leaned over the sink doing her eyeliner.  "Uh yeah, you have curly wavy hair."

"It's a pain in the ass.  It takes forever to do, if I go natural or if I decide to straighten it, either way it takes forever."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever.  You got the hair everyone wants; they hair you can do whatever do and it still looks good."

Kristen ran gel through her hair than scrunched it. "Whatever."

Brittney sprayed her perfume and Kristen coughed.

"Thanks for spraying that in my mouth, whore."

"Close your mouth next time....whore."

"What time are we supposed to leave?"  Kristen sprayed on her perfume.

Brittney shrugged.  "They are supposed to come get us when they are ready."

They heard a knock on the door.  They both looked at each other than burst out laughing.

"That's so freaky."

Brittney laughed and made her way to the door.  "Yes it was.  I swear sometimes they have a thing that goes off when we talk about them."  Brittney swung the door open to see Justin and Chris standing there.

"Hell......oooo....do we have the right room?"  Both of the guys blinked.

Brittney rolled her eyes.  "Hormone check."

Kristen walked out putting on her lip gloss. "Are we leaving?"

"If they ever pick up their jaws and stop drooling." Brittney rolled her eyes putting on her shoes.

Chris snapped first. "Uh yeah we're leaving now..." Chris looked up than nudged Justin in the ribs.

"Ugh Chris what the fuck dude, that was my ribs what the hell..." Justin looked at Chris and raised a brow as Chris motion with his eyes to look into the room.  Justin gave him a confused look than looked into the room and his eyes widen as soon as he saw Kristen.

"COME ON are they ready!?" Joey came skipping down and stopped behind Chris and Justin and slapped their back. "Let's go paarrtttyyy!  You ready Brittney and Kristen?!"  Joey looked in the room and his jaw dropped open.

"DDAAAMMMMNNNNNNNN....we should go clubbing more often!"

Brittney and Kristen rolled their eyes and walked out in the hallway.

"Like I told Chris and Justin, hormone check."  Brittney fixed her top.

"Uh, or you guys can just dress like that everyday.  I don't think it would bother us at all.  Not at all."

"Uh huh..I bet Joey."  Kristen leaned her back against the wall.

Justin rubbed his eyes.  "JC isn't going to be able to keep his hands off of you all night."

"What am I not going to be able to do all night?"

They all turned around seeing JC walking up besides Lance.

"Uh Justin was saying that you wont be able to keep you're hands off of Kristen all night."

"And that is...?" JC looked at Chris confused.

"BECAUSE BRITTNEY AND KRISTEN ARE HOT."  Joey explained.

"I know my girlfriend is hot, but what is different than any other day?"

JC's eyes shifted from Joey over to the wall and saw Kristen for the first time.

"I uh..didn't um.." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Didn't uh know you were already out here."

JC slowly eyed Kristen up and down while walking up to her.  "You uh, look great..no more than great.. uhh."

"Just say it Jace man, her and Brittney both look banging."

"Aww thanks Joey.  You always know how to make a girl feel sooo good about herself." Brittney tapped his cheek than walked over to Lance. "Save me."

Lance tried to laugh.

" Ha-Ha-Ha yaa, well, they um, are speaking the truth.  You two do look."

"AHH hormones check boys. HORMONE CHECK." Brittney threw her hands up in the air.

"Hey!  I told them to dress like that every day!"

Brittney and Kristen rolled their eyes and Mike and Lonnie walked up.
"Are you pinheads and ladies ready to go?"

"Pinhead!? Who you calling a pinhead!?" Chris walked up and poked Mike in the chest.

"O o wow. Oo booyy you're finger hurt me soo bad.." Mike said sarcastically while rolling his eyes and looked over at Brittney and Kristen.
"Well well well.. Don't you ladies look lovely tonight."

"THANK YOU!  God, why can't you pinheads be like Mike!"  She looked over at Mike.  "They been drooling and jaw dropping to the floor and claiming we should dress like this every day.  I've been telling them to get a hormone check."

Mike and Lonnie laughed.  Brittney linked her arm with Mike.
"Be a gentlemen and escort me away from the dogs."

Mike laughed. "Will do my lady.  Will do."

Kristen looked up at JC and smirked, than made her way over to Lonnie and linked her arm with him.  "Come on Lonnie, you're my date for the night."

JC's jaw dropped while the rest of the guys laughed.

Lonnie shook his head laughing and put his arm around hers. "Let's go."

 

The rest of the guys followed behind their bodyguard and the girls till the got to the car and got in.  The whole way there, Justin, Chris and Joey were working on their pick up lines.  JC gently brushed her hair behind Kristen's ear and leaned over to whisper.

"I never did really get to say that you looked beautiful tonight."

Kristen looked up at him, blushing.  "Thanks...you do look quite handsome yourself."

"Eh, I try." JC smirked.

Kristen patted his thigh. "Uh huh, keep telling yourself that big boy."

"Big boy huh??" Joey popped in.

"Joey did I give you an invitation?" Kristen turned back and looked at him.

"Huh?" Joey looked at her confused.

"My point.  I never gave you an invitation to join this convocation."  Kristen turned back around.

Justin and Chris double over in laughter. "BUURRRNNN!!!"

JC shook his head laughing than looked back at Kristen. "You know...I never got my kiss yet." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"O and you deserve a kiss?"

"Yeesss" JC whined.

"Why is that now?" She gave him a look.

JC leaned down to her ear; he gently kissed her ear before answering. "Because you are killing me in that outfit and we are in public, I won't be able to hold you to my side alllllll night and show you off."

Kristen thought for a second. "Hmmmm..."

He kissed her ear again.

"I guess that will do."
"You guess?" JC pulled back looking at her.

"Well okay, if you don't think so than.."

"No no I do I do!"

She laughed and kissed him.

"You better be a good boy tonight."

"Me?!  I should be telling you that!  I can't be at your side all night, I know what going in guy's minds, and I want you with Brittney all night."

Kristen laughed. "Yes sir."

"Good"  They kissed again as the car stopped.

"We're here." Mike turned around and looked at them.  He pointed his finger at Joey, Justin and Chris in the back. "YOU three, I'll have my eyes on you ALL night.  Don't try and pull anything.  Behave!  You don't want me to beat your asses in front of these people, because I will."

The three guys groaned and they pilled out of the car.  Kristen linked her arm with Brittney.
"You're my date tonight; JC said you can't leave my side tonight."

Brittney laughed and looked back at JC. "Don't worry buddy I'll take good care of her." She winked and started making her way to the entrance.

"OO realllyyy??" Joey spoke.

"Keep you're pants on Joey." Kristen answered.

 

Mike and Lonnie laughed while shoving the guys to walk in front of them to the entrance.  They all showed ID's and got in and made their way to the VIP section.  Brittney tugged on Kristen's arm when they got to their table.

"Lets go danceeeeeeee."

Kristen laughed. "Okay okay I'm coming." She turned and looked at JC. "We're going to go dance, can you get me something to drink?" She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

JC smiled and rested his hand on her hip. "Yes dear."

"Ooo drink..Lancey!  Can you get me a drink also?"

"Mhm, anything specific?" Lance looked over at her.

"Uhh..nah anything with alcohol. We'll be back!"

Kristen and Brittney walked off and made their way to the dance floor to dance.  JC sat down next to Lance and looked around.
"Sooo you and Brittney seem to be close."  JC eyed Lance.

"Uh yeah soo?  Chris and Kristen are close."

"You know you really are the worst liar in the world."

"Am not."
"Are too, anyways; soooo?"

"We are just friends, nothing going on yet."

JC raised an eyebrow at his friend. "Yet huhh?"

Lance rolled his eyes. "Don't be like the rest of the guys and take my words out of contact."

‘Yeah sureee buddy.  Keep telling yourself that."  His eyes roamed the dance floor as Chris and Joey came back with drinks.  JC took his drink from Joey and took a sip while sitting back and relaxed.  His eyes checked out the place while drinking his drink and keeping up a convo with the guys.  After finishing his drink, he placed it on the table and stood up.

"I'm going to go find Kristen.  I'll be back."  He motioned for Mike to come with him and walked down to the dance floor.  He dug through the crowed of people till he found the two girls and made his way over with Mike behind him.

"Sooo do you think I can cut in?"

Kristen turned around to look at him.

"Umm...not right now. I'm supposed to be meeting my boyfriend right here, but you're more than welcome to keep me company."

Kristen laughed when she saw JC just standing there looking at her with a smirk across his face.  She noticed Mike behind JC laughing.

"Oh!  He is right behind you.  Excuse me!" She pushed herself past him as JC's jaw dropped and gave Mike a huge hug.  Brittney and Mike burst out laughing.  JC just stood there with his mouth hanging open staring at her.  Brittney leaned over, placing her hand on her knee cracking up.  Kristen released from Mike and turned to look at JC with a bit smile on her face.  Brittney waved her hand, trying to catch her breath.
"I'm....going to go..up to the guys..Mike..come..with.. me."  She spit out in between laughs.  Brittney grabbed Mike's arm and they both walked off doubling over in laughter.

Kristen went on her tip toes and kissed JC's cheek giggling.

"That was soo wrong." JC placed his hands on his hips.

She smiled and slid her arms around his waist, pulling him close to her.  She motion with her hand for him to bend down a bit.  He obeyed and she went on her tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"Yeah, but who gets to kiss me at the end of the night?"

A smile came across his face than kissed her cheek. "Me."

"Mmhmm...Now dance with me before I change my mind."

"Love to."

JC placed his hands on her hips as they danced close to each other.  After dancing a couple of songs they decided to head back to the gang.  JC lead the way as she cling to his arm.  After pushing their way threw, they made their way back to the VIP section where the rest of their friends were at.

"Brittney and Mike told us the burn you did on JC..NIICEE!" Joey gave her a hand five.  JC rolled his eyes as he sat down and Kristen laughed.

"Why thank you.  Glad you liked it."

"Like it? WE LOVED IT." Chris jumped in.

"Thanks guys.  I feel the love." JC grumbled.

Kristen sat down between Brittney and JC and patted his thigh.
"Its okay dear."

"Speaking of loved it," Chris handed Kristen her drink. "We saw you and Brittney dancing."

Kristen took a sip.  "I guess I'm glad that you're not blind than?  Good to know you're eye sight works good."

"Hardy har-har." Joey piped in. "Damn you two have moovvveesss that I didn't know you two had.  This night is full of surprises!  Got any more?"

Brittney and Kristen rolled their eyes and went back to their drinks.

"Kristen is really entertaining when she is drunk."

Kristen shot a look at Brittney. "Um that was random."

"They asked for more surprises, they don't know how you are drunk." Brittney smiled behind her drink.

"Entertaining huhhh? What kind of entertainment?" Joey winked.

"Watch it Joey."

Joey put his hand up in defense. "Hey!  You took my words the wrong way."

JC slid his arm along the back of the seat behind Kristen.

"Yeah sure Joey, we all know how your mind works."

"Anyways;" Brittney jumped in, "to answer your question Joey, yeah part of the entertainment you are thinking about, but she is always really funny and extremely flirty."

Kristen closed her eyes and reminded herself to kill Brittney later.  She kept her eyes closing, already had a feeling of all the looks on all the guys faces, which she didn't want to see.  "O yeah like you're not wild when you're drunk Brittney."

"Hey I never said I wasn't."

Kristen opened her eyes and avoided the looks of the guys and looked at Brittney.

"I'm seriously going to kill you tonight."

Brittney laughed and finished her drink, placing it on the table. "Can't wait....Lance let's go dance!"

"Let's go dance."  Lance got up and took Brittney's arm and made their way down to the floor.  Kristen shook her head and finished her drink.  Chris moved from his spot and plopped down next to her, and Joey moved also and sat down next to Chris.

"What you need Chris?"

"What! I moved over so we didn't have to yell over the table.  Goosshhh."

Kristen patted his leg while shaking her head. "Right."

"Oooo...hot blonde at 10 o clock..excuuusseeee meee." Joey got up and made his way down to the chick he was checking out.

"Oooo her brunet friend looks nice also..Joey wait up!" Justin got up and hurried his way to Joey to follow him over to the girls.

Kristen shook her head.  "Hormone check."

JC and Chris chuckled.

"Want another drink?"

Kristen eyed Chris. "You're trying to get me drunk."
"Nuh uhhhh."

"What a bad brother you are, trying to get his sister drunk."

Chris chuckled rubbing her arm.

"Nahh, we'll do that in private not public.  Don't want to have someone take a picture and you are all over JC or something and than you got problems to fix."

Kristen rolled her eyes. "OO what a wonderful big brother you are, looking out for me!"

Chris laughed and kissed her cheek.  "I try my best."

"Oo I bet you do Chris." JC smirked.
"Hey! Just looking out for you and Kristen, Jace!"

"Why thank you Chris." Kristen laughed softly and kisses his cheek.

Chris sat back and grunted while crossing his arms acting like he was pouting.  Kristen laughed than took Chris's arm to look at his watch to see the time.

"We should get going, it's late."

A yawn escaped from JC's mouth while nodding his head while standing up.  Chris and Kristen stood up and walked over to Lonnie and Mike.
"We're thinking it's about time to get going; we've been here for 3 hours.  Mike will you get Lance and Brittney?  They should be on the dance floor, and Lonnie can you get Joey and Lance?  I think they are by the bar with some hot chicks.  We'll meet you guys up front."

The two bodyguards nodded in conclusion and made their way to go find them.  JC took Kristen's hand, to not lose her, and started to make his way to the front door.  Kristen reached back and grabbed Chris's hand as they made their way out.

After getting out of the club, they stood outside and waiting for the rest of the group.  She looked at Chris and JC, seeing them yawn; one right after the other, she covered her mouth as she yawned also.  Damn yawns for being contagious...She thought.  She turned and looked up the sky thinking about how she couldn't wait to fall on her bed and to go to sleep.  She had a quick glance at JC and Chris, and smiled when JC winked at her.  Finally, Joey, Lance, Justin, and Brittney came out, with Lonnie and Mike right behind them.

Kristen reached out and held onto Brittney's hand as they made their way to the car.  All the way back to the hotel; Joey and Justin talked about the girls they were talking to during the night.  When they finally got to the hotel, they climb out and got on the elevator to their floor.  JC held onto Kristen's hand as they made their way behind everyone down the hallway.  They all said their goodnights and broke into their rooms, leaving JC and Kristen alone in the hallway.

"Well I guess I should get going to bed."

"Mmhhm, you need your beauty rest for your signing tomorrow.  Don't want to disappoint your fans."

"Mhm.." JC leaned down and kissed her. "Did I tell you that you looked great tonight?"

She giggled and kissed him. "Uh huh, and did I tell you that you looked great tonight also?"

JC smiled and kissed her again.  She patted his chest as she turned around to open her door.

"Sweet dreams hunny, I'll see you in the morning."
JC turned her head and kissed her once more than stood up.
"You too sweetheart, goodnight."

Kristen opened her door and closed it behind her.  She walked over to her suitcase and took off her shoes and grabbed clothes to change into to sleep in.  Brittney walked out, pulling her hair up in a pony tail and flopped on her bed.
"Ahhhhhhh...heaven."

Kristen snickered and walked into the bathroom and changed.  After brushing her teeth, she walked out, tossed her clothes on top of her suitcase and climbed in her bed.  She rolled over onto her side and looked at Brittney, who was situated the same way.

"So how is the boyfriend?"

Kristen closed her eyes, "Uhh. JC is fine...you're strange."

"No, I meant Mike."

They both broke out laughing.

"You have to admit, that was good."

Brittney slid her hand under her pillow. "Oh my god it was amazing.  You should have seen JC's face.  It was priceless.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of that."

Kristen stretched, cracking her back, "Speaking of pictures...what is going on between you and Lance?"

"What the hell dose that have to do with pictures?"

"Hmm...nothing."

"Oh my god dose JC know what he is dealing with?"

"Ha-Ha-Ha. Anyways; you didn't answer me."

"Well, I was going to tell you tomorrow while they are doing their signing.....but since you are just beating it out of me, we are together now."

Kristen shot up and looked at her. "SINCE WHEN."

Brittney laughed. "Tonight, while we were dancing, well we weren't dancing at the time."

Kristen gave her a look. "Ooo?  What is that suppose to mean?"

"O god no, not like that.  We danced, than went over to the bar and talked for a bit."

"I knew it."

"Yeah yeah, well we are keeping it on the down low, just like you and JC."

Kristen smiled. "Well I'm happy for you two.  You're cute together."

"Thanks." Brittney laughed.

"Well we better go to sleep, we got two superstar boyfriends and three babies to try and get to the promotion on time."

Brittney groaned and turned off their light.  "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Lance's girlfriend."

"You're an idiot."

"But you love me."

"Yeah yeah.  Night."

"Night."

 

They both close their eyes and soon were asleep within minutes, with smile on their faces.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance