The sun shown though the glass balcony door and fell across her face.  She winced than slowly opened her eyes, being blinded by the light.  Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she noticed the half naked man in front of her.  Her eyes widen...oh my god..did..we?  She slowly lifted up the blanket; seeing him in boxers.  She let out a sigh of relief when the memories of last night finally hit her after seeing they didn't do anything but just sleep.  She felt him shift a little on the bed, than pulled her closer to him.  She closed her eyes as she laid her head against his chest.  Pulling her out of her thoughts, she heard the alarm on her cell phone go off.  She laid their for a couple minutes, hoping she was hearing things.  After realizing she wasn't dreaming, she leaned over him and turned it off.  He slid his hands up and down her back with his eyes remaining closed.

"Mornin'."

She looked down at him and smiled. "Morning."

"Did you sleep well?"

She laid back down and snuggled close to him. "Mhmm.. you?"

He pulled her closer to his body and kissed her forehead. "Best sleep I've had in a long time."

She poked him in the chest.

"You forgot to close the curtains last night."

He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Me?"
She nodded "Uh huh.  You were the last one in."

"O soo it's my fault now?"
"Yep."

"O I don't think so."  His fingers soon found her side and started tickling her.  Kristen wiggled around laughing, begging him to stop.

"Stop stop! Oh my god I'm going to dieeeeee." She laughed.
"Not till you say you're sorry."

"Nevveerrr!"

He rolled on top of her, pinning her to the bed, tickling her.

"Say it."

"Nooooo."

"Say it."

"Fine fine I'm sorry I'm sorry.  Now stop!"

His fingers left her side and leaned down and kissed her.  "Thank you."  Kristen rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath.  JC looked down at her red face and smiled.

"You are so delightful in the morning."

"O I know, thank you."

JC looked at the time and sighed. "Se should get up and meet everyone downstairs for breakfast.  They are going to search for us soon."

"I don't want to see them."

JC looked at her confused.

"We are never going to hear the end of which that we slept together in the same bed.  They won't believe us that we didn't have sex."

"I forgot about that part."

Kristen gently shoved him. "I need to get up."

JC rolled off of her and fell back on the bed while she got up.  "O man..we're going to hear it when they see me in the same sweats and shirt I was wearing before I came over."

Kristen walked into the bathroom. "You can run over to your room and change into a new shirt and jeans if you want while I change."

JC moaned. "That means I gotta get out of bed."

"Good job captain obvious.  Would you like a cookie?"

He smirked as her smartass comment and rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. "Why yes I do."

Her eyes looked up in the mirror, looking back into his. "Than get one when we get downstairs."

"Smartass."  He walked over to her and slid his arms around he waist.  He placed a kiss along her neck.

"I'll go back and change.  I'll meet you back here."  She nodded and turned her head to look at him.  They kissed briefly and he made his way out of the bathroom.  As soon as she heard the hotel door closed, she sighed and smiled, looking at herself in the mirror.  How did she get so lucky?  She wasn't famous, she wasn't at all like any of the ex girlfriend's he has had, they all had a model like body.  She looked at her body in the mirror, examining it.  Her body wasn't bad, but it wasn't perfect.  There were parts she didn't like and wish to fix, and there were parts that she liked.

"At lest I'm not a toothpick; or a fat cow."  She reached over and grabbed the jeans and tugged them on; pulled the cami over her head, than pulled her favorite top over it.  It was blue, with green varsity letters on the front, with cut off sleeves.  Sporty, yet girly look.  She pulled her curls up in a pony tail and slid a headband on top.  After doing her make up, spraying on her perfume and brushing her teeth, she heard a knock on her door. Perfect timing.  She thought.  She grabbed her stuff and made a b-line to the door and opened the door with a smile.  Her eyes followed along his body, as he was in jeans and a dark green t-shirt.

"You really know how to take my breath away, don't you?"

Snapping out of her dazed, she looked up at him. "Huh?"

JC chuckled and took her hand.

"I said, you really know how to take my breath away.  You're outfit.  I like it.  It's really you, like...." He racked his brain thinking of the word he wanted to say while they made their way to the elevator.

"Sporty, yet girly."

He paused than pushed the down button.

"Yes.  Exactly....how did you..?"

Kristen shrugged.  "Everyone says it."

"Well it's true, and I meant it."

"Meant what?"

He tugged her into the elevator than lifted her chin up to see her face.

"Taking my breath away."  JC leaned down and kissed her as his fingers traced along her jaw line.

"Well sir, you know how to take my breath away also."

"O really?...I think I remember the song, Digital Get Down...am I correct?"  He winked.

Kristen blushed and cursed the elevator for taking so long to get down to the lobby.  JC laughed softly and kissed the top of her head.  Suddenly a comeback came in her head and she smirked.

"I think I am correct on this one...about some voicemail I left on Lance's phone?"

JC threw his hands up in defeat. "I can not believe you just burned me.  You got me.  Caught me red handed."

Kristen took a step off the elevator, "Or should you say...white handed?"

JC froze as his jaw fell open.  She giggled and made her way to the double doors.
"I...I.. I can't believe..did you just say that?"  JC rubbed his face with his hands and walked behind her. "Oh my god.  I can't believe you just said that."

She laughed and placed her hands on her hips; waiting for him.
"Will you hurry up slowpoke.  I want to get this over with the peanut gallery that is in this room."

JC placed his hand on her lower back and opened the door.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

As soon as they both walked in, all 11 eyes fell on them.  They made their way to the table, the guys' eyes never off of them.  JC pulled out Kristen's chair and pushed her in.  He kissed the top of her head and walked to where the food is at.
"I'll get us some breakfast."

Kristen's head shot up and looked at his face, not believing that he was leaving her with them alone.

"Soooo?"

Kristen snapped back into reality by Justin's voice.  She looked over at him.

"Sooo?" she replied.

Chris leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms, smirking at her than turned his head to Lance.

"So Lance, was JC up all night with you or something, causing him to wake up late?"

"Nope, he never came back to the room.  Brittney slept in my bed and I slept on the couch last night because she had no where to go.  I don't know why though."

"Oh God..." Kristen mumbled under her breath.  She knew the smirk that was on each and one of their faces.  She knew they were enjoying this way too much.

"O... really?  Brittney why didn't you have a place to go?  I thought you and Kristen had a room together?"

"JC and Kristen wanted some alone time, so I left to hang with you guys so they were alone.  I was supposed to stay there till JC came back, that way I knew I wouldn't" she paused than cleared her throat wiggling her eyebrowns, "interrupt anything.  You know, since they haven't been able to have any alone time for a while.  Well JC never came back, and I was tired, so Lance offered his bed and he slept on the couch, being a GREAT friend that he is."  Kristen could tell by the tone in Brittney's voice; that she was enjoying every moment making her squirm.  Kristen placed her elbows on the table and her face in her hands.

Joey's voice picked up, "O really now?  You don't say?"

Justin joined in.  "He never came back?  Are you sure?"

"Yep."  Lance added.  "When I woke up, his bed was still made, which meant, no one slept in it."

Kristen groaned, and the rest laughed.

"Nothing happen.  We talked.  We cuddled.  We both were tired so we just went to my bed and slept.  That is it.  Nothing happen. N-o-t-h-i-n-g h-a-p-p-e-n."

"Riiiggghhhtttt."  Chris said between chuckled.

JC finally came back to the table and placed the tray down with food.  Kristen turned to face him.
"Finally....thanks for leaving me with them.  Really. Thanks.  I don't know how I could ever repay you."

JC smiled and set a bowl of cereal in front of her with a glass of orange juice.

"Anytime my dear."

"So, you never came back last night."  Lance piped in.

"Nothing happened." JC added.

"Lance told us that Brittney had to sleep in his head, while he slept on the couch, since Brittney had no where to go."  Justin said with a smile.

"I was going to call, but I didn't want to intrude anything, and I was tired so I just passed out there."  Brittney took a bite of her toast.

"Nothing happened.  All we did was sitting on the balcony talking," Joey interrupted him "Oooo...balcony...kinky, Kristen I didn't know you had it in you."  JC glared at Joey than continued, "As I was SAYING before I was rudely interrupted, all we did was talk while sitting on the balcony, than we were really tired because it was late.  I was really tired from the show and everything else that happened that day,..."

Chris whispered, but just loud enough for all of them to hear purposely, "Tired hmm? I guess they are like the energizer bunny."  Justin gave Chris a hand-five.

JC rubbed his forehead, "I'm going to forget you said that Chris, ANYWAYS, before I was extremely rudely interrupted AGAIN, we crawled into bed and went to sleep right away, nothing happen."

Chris, Lance, Joey, Justin and Brittney burst out laughing.

"Man we love drilling you guys."

Kristen rolled her eyes.  "I seriously hate you all."

Chris waved his hand around, "Yeah yeah yeah sureeeee."

"So what's the dealo for today?"  Justin said, stretching his arms over his head.

Kristen put a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.  "Leave me alone, I want to eat."

Lance nudged Chris.  "I bet, with all the energy they used last night."

"LANCE!" JC and Kristen yelled at the same time.  The rest of the guys started laughing.

"Chill man, we're just pullin on ya chain."

The rest of the time during breakfast, the guys kept on teasing with JC and Kristen.  They seemed to fine a way to add a comment here and there and it was driving JC and Kristen insane.  After finishing breakfast, they all got into the vans and made their way to the store on where the guys had an appointment for tux fitting.  Kristen had to try and get Chris out of getting a blue tux.  She could never figure out what was going through his mind half the time.  Brittney laughed; watching the two argue over the blue tux and walked over.

"Hey Kristen, bring this to JC in the fitting room.  They found a jacket in his size.  I'll take over here and get to change Chris mind."

Kristen signed and grabbed the jacket from Brittney and walked towards the back where the fitting rooms where at.  "Good luck with hard head."

"Kristen doses my butt look big?"  She turned around and looked at Joey.

"No Joey it dose not.  Looks fine, who would of thought at you could pull off something like this."

Joey put his hand over his heart and took a step back. "Ouch.  That hit the heart."

Kristen shook her head laughing.  "Right buddy.  Anyways; looks good.  It's a keeper."

Kristen turned around as Lance walked out of his dressing room.

"Lookin' like a stud."

Lance looked up from the mirror and back to her.

"Why thank you.  You don't look to bad yourself there miss."

Kristen rolled her eyes and made her way towards him.  She fixed his shirt than flatten out his jacket with her hands.

"There you go.  Perfect."

Lance turned around and looked back in the mirror.

"Fit right?"

Lance nodded.

"Don't you dare ask me if your butt looks big or if it makes you look fat.  Joey already beat you to that punch line."

Lance laughed and shook his head.

"I wasn't going to.  Was just going to ask if it looked alright."

"Lance?  The same Lance that has so many girls throwing themselves at his feet, he asks if it looks alright?  You could go in a trash bag and they would still throw themselves at your feet."

They both started laughing, and Lance made his way back into the dressing room.

"Whaaatteevveerr."

"Hey Lance, which room is JC in?  I have his jacket."

Lance raised a brow looking at her, than pointed to the room JC was in.

"Don't think about it Lance.  I'm just giving him the jacket."  She walked over to the one JC was in.

"I wasn't thinking of a thing.  I don't know what you were thinking."  Lance closed the door laughing.

Kristen knocked, "JC, I have your jacket."

JC opened the door, standing there in the dress slacks and the white button down shirt, unbutton.

"Huh?  O thanks."  He took the jacket out of her hand and gave her a kiss.  He placed the jacket on the hook and tried to button the shirt.

Kristen laughed watching him struggle.  "Problems?"

JC sighed.  "I hate doing all the damn buttons.  Why can't they just make it that all you have to do it pull it over your head.  Make life so much easier, and save time."

Kristen shooed his hand away and starting buttoning his shirt.

"Because than it would be too easy."

JC took a step back and pulled her in so the door could close.

"I don't want anyone who works here seeing me like this.  I don't want to know what the people who work here would say or do."

Kristen laughed while working on the buttons.  JC looked down and watched her carefully, watching her chew on her bottom lip, concentrating on each button.

"You're good at this."

"Uh JC, its just buttoning.  You do the same thing to your pants."

JC shrugged while she worked on the last button, than felt her hand pat his stomach.

"Done."  She picked up his jacket and held it open to help him put it on.  JC turned around and slid his arms in the sleeves and put it on, he turned back around to face him.  Kristen ran her hands through the jacket, flatting it out.  She made a clickin noise with her tongue than whispered softly.

"Mm mm mm.  Looking gooooood."  She eyed him up and down.

He slightly blushed. "Really?"

Kristen nodded her head than looked back up at him before answering.  "Really."

"Well good.  You're thoughts are the only one that counts."

She smiled. "Good."

"Uh huh..." He placed his hand on her cheek.  "I only care what you think."

 

Brittney looked around the area trying to find Kristen.  She asked Chris and Justin if they saw her, but of course they didn't.  She didn't know why she bothered asking them, she already knew the answer.  After finally getting Chris to change his mind, which he said he was only arguing with Kristen to rile her up because it was fun, she heard Kristen's phone go off in her purse, than she left with her.  She answered for her, knowing it had to do with something from work, since it was a number not already placed in her contacts.  She held the person on hold while she looked around trying to find her.  Where the hell could she have gone?  She thought.  She turned and saw Lance walk out from the back and walked over to him.

"Lance, have you seen Kristen?"

"Like ten minutes ago, she went back there to give JC his jacket.  Why?"

"Someone called her cell, work related, and I can't find her anywhere."

"Ahhh."

Brittney thought for a second than smiled. "Oooooo...."

Lance looked at her, with the look on her face, he figured out what she was thinking.

"She hasn't came back yet....hmmmmm...Her, JC..dressing room...I'll take this call for her."

Lance laughed shaking his head.

"I'm going to go outside where it's quieter and the three morons can't annoy me.  Watch them Lance and make sure they don't get in trouble."

Lance nodded his head and walked over to where the three where at.

Brittney made her way outside shaking her head.  "That girl owes me..." she mumbled..."Hello?  Sorry sir, Kristen is unavailable right now, dealing with a situation at the moment, she asked me to take the call.  How can I help you?"

 

Kristen's and JC's eyes locked together.  He ran a finger over her cheek, her jaw, down her neck, and back up her neck, his eyes never leaving hers.  JC licked his lips before placing them on hers.  Instantly, her arms wrapped around his neck and tilted her head to deepen the kiss.  JC backed her up against the door with her back, placing one of his arms around her waist and the other one on the door, beside her head.  She locked her arms around his neck tighter, pulling his body against hers as the kiss got hotter, deeper, and passionate.  They were both getting lost in the kiss, until a knock come on the door, which startled them.  JC placed his head against the door, as they both were breathing hard, trying to catch their breath.

"JC?"

JC wanted to kill Chris right at that moment. "What?"

"Do you know where Kristen went?  Justin and I can't find her anywhere."

JC closed his eyes trying to stay cool.

"Uhh...is she with Lance?"
"No, Lance and Joey are up front with us."
"Brittney?"

"Ooo..I haven't seen her since the cell went off.  She's probably with her."
"Uh huh."

"You almost done in there?"

JC coughed and choked on his words. "A-A-Almost uh, done in there?"

"Uh yeah...trying on your suit...God you're weird." Chris paused, than continued.  "Anyways I'm going back up front and look for her.  Finish up."

JC stood back and ran his hand through his hair.

"I don't want to know why he is looking for me."  Kristen said barley in a whisper.

JC chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I dunno...but umm. I'm uh sorry."

She looked up at him.  "For?"

JC closed his eyes.  "Uhh, getting um carried away right there, with the kiss."

"Don't be.  Not like I didn't' like it."  JC opened his eyes and looked at her as she winked.  She continued.  "Don't be sorry, I could have stopped you, but I didn't.  I wanted it as much as you did.  We're both the culprits in this situation."

"Its just..If it got farther, if Chris didn't knock, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

She went on her tip toes and kissed him.

"I'm positive our first time together wouldn't be in a dressing room."

JC chewed on his bottom lip and listened while she continued.  "And anyways....you wouldn't be quit."

His eyes widen at her comment and stared at her.  She smiled, winked, than kissed his bottom lip since his mouth was open.

"Might want to close that mouth baby, don't want a fly to fly in."

JC shook his head and bit his bottom lip.  "You're horrible."

"I know.  Now, hurry up and change, I'll go out there before they finally used their brain, which I think they are still figuring out how to do that, but anyways; before they put piece to piece together and we're busted."

JC nodded and kissed her quickly and watched her walk out of the room.  JC leaned back against the wall and sighed closing his eyes while rubbing his face.

 

Kristen took a deep breath and made her way out to the front.

"Ahem."

She jumped, being started by the voice coming behind her.  She turned around on her heels, coming face to face to Justin, who had his arms crossed.

"Um..can I uh help you?"

Justin raised a brow than rubbed his chin.
"Chris, found her."

Chris came up behind Justin while talking "Where? I've looked all over..." Chris stopped as soon as he got to Justin's side, saw what Justin was seeing and smirked.

"Um, you needed me?"

Chris crossed his arms also.  "Hmm..looks more like we should be questioning you, where have YOU been?"

"I uhh.. uhh.. gave JC his jacket, than was with Brittney." She sputtered.

"Riiigghhhttt....I think you gave JC more than just a jacket."

"I agree with you too Justin....her face is all flushed, she's flustered, her lips. Hmmmmm...red and swollen..."

"So, like we asked...where have you been?"

 

After taking a couple of breathes and calming down, JC changed out of the tux and back into his clothes.  He picked it up and walked out of the dressing room making his way out.  His eyes fell on top of Kristen, seeing Chris and Justin standing in front of her.  He shook his head, walked to the front, handed the tux to the lady over the counter and started to make his way over to try and save his girlfriend.  His planed was ruined when Lance and Joey appeared.

"Soooo, was the jacket Kristen gave you, the right size?"

"Uh jacket? O yeah, yeah right size."

"So what went on in that room hmm?  You seem to be gone for a long time."

"Uh trying on the tux, like what you do in a dressing room."

"Oh who you do in your dressing room..." Joey mumbled under his breath. Lance snickered.

"What did you say Joey?" JC's eyes left from Kristen over to Joey.
"I said; riighhttt.  I mean, when I change my tux, my hair goes wild, my lips get swollen and red, and my face gets all flushed."

JC placed a finger over his lips, than shoved his hand in his pockets.

Lance and Joey burst out laughing.

"Nice lip-gloss JC."

JC cursed under his breath and walked away from the two laughing hyenas over to his girlfriend, quickly wiping his lips.  Chris and Justin looked over as JC walked up to them and laughed.

"Nice lips JC...You and Kristen's match."

JC groan.
"I already got attacked by them."

JC looked down at his girlfriend.  "I got attacked by Lance and Joey."

"Man Kristen got a hold of your hair huh?  Nice." Joey nudged Kristen.  "Little tug tug huh?"

JC ran his hands through his hair to make it look normal.

"I came over here to tell you guys its time to...." Brittney walked up and paused, she looked at Justin and Chris, seeing the smirks on their faces, than over to Kristen and JC. "go..." A smile came across her lips. "Sooo JC, did Kristen give you that jacket I gave her?"

Justin opened his mouth to say something, but Kristen held her hand up.

"Shut up.  Let's go."  JC grabbed her hand and pulled her with her, making their way out the door and to the van.

Brittney laughed and shook her head, than linked her arms with Justin and Chris.

"Strap on your seatbelt boys, this is going to be one hell of tour; and it's going to get better."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance