Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning:  This is a long chapter.  I couldnt' find a perfect way to end it untill I did.  Enjoy :)

After getting to their hotel, they all went to their rooms, dropped off her bags and got back into the vans to head over for an interview.  While the guys joked around with each other; Brittney, Kristen and Mike talked about the plans for the next couple of days; until they got to the place and Kristen rushed them out of the van and into the building.

"God I feel like I'm heading cattle."  Kristen shoved her cell into her pants pocket.

Mike laughed and squeezed her arm gently. "O I know."

"I don't know how you do it Mike; or even want to keep doing it."

"The paycheck."

They both laughed and Kristen walked over to the guys and Brittney.  Kristen ran both of her hands through her hair and stood in front of them, looking at them.

"God Justin fix your shirt."  Kristen walked over and started straightening his shirt while the rest of the guys laughed.

"Oh don't laugh, you're all next...and Justin what the hell did you do to your hair...no, more of what did you NOT do to it!?" Kristen grabbed her water bottle from Brittney and squirted some water on her hands, "Bend down."

"What?"

Kristen looked at him serious. "Bend down.  I'm 5'2", you are like almost a foot taller than me I can't do this if you don't bend down."

Justin bent down laughing while she worked on trying to control his curls with the water.

"Shut up ass.  Short people have feelings also.....and there..thats the best I can do with this beast...God looks so much better than before." Kristen shook her head and moved down to Chris and fixed his hat, straighten his shirt and tugged on his pants.

"Mannn..." Chris whined.

"O hush, maybe if you did it right the first time I wouldn't be doing this.  You are going to an interview and you have to look decent, I'm not dealing with any one saying in an interview claiming how you walked in looking horrible.  I don't want to have to argue with any retards.  If I wasn't your PR I wouldn't care cuz I wouldn't have to deal with it.  Now I got to make sure you look decent going in."

"I knew it!  This is all for you!  Not us!  You don't care how we look, just how you look for your job!" Chris joked.

"O yeah, you caught me.  Red handed...Joey why the hell is your shirt tucked in?  You're not 50 years old!"  Kristen grabbed his shirt from inside his pants and pulled it out.

Joey smiled.  "Maybe I did it to get your hands in my pants."

"That's why you just tucked your shirt in while she was doing JuJu's hair!"

The rest of the guys laughed, and JC smacked the back of Joey's head.  Kristen moved down to Lance and straightens his shirt.

"Lance you did well.  Nothing wrong, why can't you all just be like Lance and not be a pain in the ass."

Lance smiled while the rest of the guys coughed and said "suck up."

"Man JC, how can you date her?  She's mean."

JC looked down at Kristen, who was in front of him, and shook his head smiling.

"I don't know Justin, I don't know.  I wonder that myself."

Kristen tugged hard on JC's pants; JC winced. "I was kidding I was kidding."

"Mhm.."  She fixed his pants than ran her hands down his shirt to straighten it.  JC leaned down and kissed her.

"What are you guy's doing about your relationship?  Public?"

Kristen rubbed her thumb over JC's lips to rub off her lip gloss. "No, we are staying Private.  JC and I already had this talk and it's the best thing to do, with you're guys career right now, and with me.  That and I don't want my picture being taking every 5 seconds because I'm JC's girlfriend.  We're already talked to Johnny and told him what we think.  He said he was behind us 100% and happy for us."

JC kissed her thumb a couple of times; Chris gagged.

"Alright, you all five are the decent you can be.  Go to your interview and BE GOOD.  I swear if I have to clean anything up because of guys, I'll kill you all."

"Yes mommy."  Joey and Chris saluted.  JC leaned down and kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug.

"Watch them.  I don't trust those three trouble makers...you too Lance.  Watch them."

They both nodded and followed the rest of the guys.  Kristen walked over to where Mike and Brittney sat and sat down in the chair next to them and closed her eyes.

"They are going to kill me one of these days..."

 

When the guys walked in, they were instantly greeted.

"Hello, I'm David from BOP; I'll be interviewing you today."

They all took turns shaking hands than sat down.

"Welcome guys, thank you for taking time out of your day to come do the interview with us today.  I hear you just got in from Jacksonville FL, how was that?"

"It went very well, thanks for asking." Joey smiled.

Lance continued, "Yes we did, we actually got in a bit ago.  We dropped off our stuff at the hotel we are staying and made are way over here.  After this, we have rehearsal; than a radio interview; than we are just taking it easy until the show tonight."

"Wow sounds like you guy's have your days packed."  The group nodded their heads and JC spoke up.  "Yeah, but it's worth it for our fans.  They deserve only the best.  We wouldn't be here, doing what we love, if it wasn't for them."

"When do you guys like to do when you're not working?"

"Play video games, play pranks on each other, watching TV, eat, play on the internet, sleep, just like what everyone else dose."  Chris answered.

Joey cued in, "JC mostly is sleeping.  He can sleep anywhere, and everywhere.  He actually was sleeping when we were in the car on the way here."

JC rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and smile.  "What can I say, I love sleep."

 

 

Kristen and Brittney drank from their smoothies; that they got while waiting for the guys; while chatting with Mike.

"Mike you sure you didn't want a smoothie?"

Mike chuckled.  "Yes, I'm sure I only wanted water."
"O come on Mike, you know you wanted to let the girl side of you out." Brittney nudged him with her elbow while they all laughed.

Kristen sat back and closed her eyes, placing her smoothie on her lap.  "We know you're secret Mike, we won't tell anyone, you're secret is safe with us."

The three joked around until Kristen felt someone drinking from her smoothie.

"Their better not be anyone drinking out of my smoothie or some heads are going to roll."  Kristen kept her eyes closed.

"Mmm...Strawberry banana."  Kristen heard and slowly opened her eyes; seeing a happy JC.

"You're dead."

"You're cute."  He leaned over and kissed her forehead.  Kristen sat up.

"How was the interview?"  Brittney asked.

JC signed and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.
"Same ol' same ol' questions.  Really they need to think of something better.  Is it really that hard?....and Kristen dear you are going to kill Chris and Joey."

Kristen's eyes locked into JC's than signed.  "What the fuck did they do now?"
Chris skipped over and sat on her lap. "He asked what other talents do we have, and Joey and I took turn burping the ABC's." Chris said proudly.

Kristen smacked Chris's arm.  "I told you to behave....now get off of me."

"Are you saying I'm fat?!" Chris pouted.

"No you're big boned; now get off, you're cutting off my circulation." Kristen tried pushing him off.  Chris huffed and got up, than took her smoothie and took a sip.  Kristen grabbed it out of his hands.

"Get your own drink, mine...now come on lets go you have rehearsal...Joey, Lance, Justin, knock it off and let's go."

Kristen and Brittney walked behind the guys with Mike.  Kristen shook her head, "Now I really feel like I'm heading a heard of cattle."

Lance bent over a little in front of Kristen.  "Are you going to brand me than?"

Everyone burst out laughing.  "Lance, I would have expected that from Joey, Chris or Justin, not you, now get into the van before I brand your ass with my foot."

Lance laughed and got into the van, as Brittney and Kristen followed.

"You guys are something else."  Brittney shook her head.  Kristen laid her head back against the seat.

"You are all going to kill me is what is up."

JC put his arm around her and had her lay her head on his shoulder.  "Well if you need CPR, you know who to call."  JC winked.

Chris gagged.  "Get a room."

Brittney laughed while Chris made more gagging noise in the back seat while JC ran his hand up and down her arm.

"I hope Wade hurts you at rehearsal Chris."  Kristen said while getting out of the van and following them into the stadium and tossed them a bag.

"Go change in the bathrooms, Brittney and I are going in there and talk to Wade, and tell him to kill Chris."  Kristen grabbed Brittney's arm and made their way threw the doors and walked to the stage where Wade was standing talking to some crew members.

"It looks sick Wade."  Brittney said while they made their way to the stage.  Wade waved to the crew members and made his way to the edge of the stage and sat down.

"Yeah it's just about all set."  Wade looked around and than back down at the girls, "Where the guys?"

Kristen pointed to the back door.  "Changing didn't think they would be able to dance in jeans."

Wade nodded and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when they heard the door bang open, with Justin chasing Chris, with the guys walking behind them.  Kristen shook her head.

"O god....Have fun Wade." Kristen and Brittney waved while going and sat down in the chairs and started talking while watching the guys.  Kristen took a sip of her smoothie while watching the guys dance to Digital Get Down.

"I wonder what was going though the person's head when they wrote this song."

Brittney laughed and set her feet up on the chair in front of her.

"Someone who wasn't getting laid."  Both the girls chuckled and drank on their smoothies until they both choked with what was going on in front of them.
"Did...Oh my god..Did....you see..that?"  Kristen spit the words out in between coughs.  Brittney coughed a couple of times than placed her hand on her chest than answered.

"I..I think so."

They both looked at each other, than back to the guys.
"WADE!!!" Kristen yelled.

The guys stopped dancing and looked at her while Wade slowly turned around with a questionable look on his face.

"Umm..Uh do those moves again....It uhh looked a little weird from um down here in the seats."

Brittney quickly added.  "We are where the fans would be seeing it from.  We're...We're...jus seeing it from the fan's point of view."

Wade nodded and had the guys start from the beginning.  The girls watched carefully waiting for the part that made them lose it.  As soon as they got to the floor and did their little floor hump, the girls whistled loud and sat back in their seats fanning themselves with their hand.

"WADE...I..LOVE..YOU." Kristen yelled.

Wade and the guys looked down to the girls, and laughed when they saw them fanning themselves.

"I don't think it was a problem before....they just wanted to see it again and get all hot and bothered."  Wade said laughing than added.  "You're done.  Good job guys did well....well our audience has let us known.  Good luck tonight."  The rest of the guys shook their head and made their way to the edge of the staged and looked down at two flush faces, fanning themselves.

"God..that move is going to make eggs drop tonight." Kristen choked out.  The guys burst out laughing and hoped down from the stage.

"I uhh..damn didn't know you could move like that."  Brittney added.

JC stood in front of Kristen looking down at her with a smirk on his face placing his hands on his hips.  Kristen licked her lips than slowly eyed JC's body while her eyes made their way up to his own.  Keeping the smirk on his face, he raised a brow still looking at her.

"You alright there darling?"

Kristen slowly nodded than swallowed. "Uhh, wanna go to another room?"

The guys burst out laughing while JC reached for her hand chuckling.
"Let's go sweetheart and cool you down before you die."  He shook his head while leading her out of the room.

"God, I wouldn't let my boyfriend do that in front of million girls."  Brittney reached for her drink and took a sip.  They guys laughed and pulled her up from her seat and started making their way to the back.
"We'll take that as a complement.  Let's go play video games while mommy and daddy are off doing whatever."

"I don't want to know what they are doing."  Chris shivered and opened the door to the toy room.  Brittney made her way over to the couch and sat down with Lance and Joey.

"I'm ready to kick some ass.  Bring on the video games!"

Justin popped in a game while they played video games and cursing each other out.  Brittney looked up at the time than back to the game before speaking up.

"Man, it has been an hour.  Where the hell are JC and Kristen?  We got to leave in 20 minutes for you guys to go do you're little radio interview."

Chris handed his controller over to Joey and started singing "Lets get it on."  They all laughed before going back to the game.

"I'm happy for them.  They are cute together." Brittney pulled her legs underneath her body.

Lance nodded his head.  "I agree.  I haven't seen JC this happy in a while."

"JC is lucky we like her, or there would be problems."  Brittney reached over and smacked the back of Chris's head.
"O hush Chris, but really.  I've been worried about Kristen; I actually thought I'd never see this side of her anymore."

"What do you mean, never seeing this side of her anymore?"

Brittney signed and handed her controller over to Lance.  "She's had a rocky past.  She use to be all happy go lucky, smartass comments, sarcastic, outgoing, loving life girl until some stuff happen which changed her like, the total opposite.  She was still sarcastic and had the smartass comments, but she shut out the world and hated life, until she met you guys.  She has gone through so much pain, you'd be surprised.  It amazes me everyday."  Brittney smiled and continued, "but really guys, you are bringing out the old her little by little.  You saw how closed off she was when you first met her, she is slowly opening up everyday to you guys, you guys are like her brothers."

Justin leaned over and turned off the game, knowing they wouldn't be going back to it, than spoke up for the first time in the convo. "She is like a sister to us.  I know the other guys agree with me on this one, we'd do anything for her man...We don't know anything that happen in her past, I wont go and try and pry it out of her, like you said, when she is ready she'll tell us."

"I know and I thank you guys for it.  You don't understand.  I don't know how I could ever repay you guys."

Joey put his hand up and waved her off.  "Repay us?  No need to.  You did with us meeting her and gaining an amazing friend, a sister, and now a girl for JC.  You already did."

"Okay enough of this mushy stuff.  Did JC have his phone on him or Kristen so we can call them and tell them to hurry their ass's up?  We got to go soon."  Chris sat up looking for his phone.

"I know Kristen has her phone on her.  She's been on it all day."

As soon as Chris picked up his cell phone, the door opened.  All heads turned, seeing to two culprits standing there, hand in hand with flush faces.

"Ahh, so are you trying to tell us JC that you are gay?"  Chris smirked.

Joey started laughing and added. "Yeah with your glossy swollen lips.  Kristen you're almost looks the same also. Hmmm."

Crimson red both appeared on both of their faces as they closed the door behind them.  Kristen rubbed the gloss off his lips and the guys laughed harder.  Brittney shook her head, laughing, while standing up and fixing her pants.  "Alright troublemakers," Brittney turned her head and looked at JC and Kristen and continued, "and horny dogs...Time for your radio interview."  Brittney walked over to where JC and Kristen stood, winked at JC than leaned over and whispered in Kristen's ear, "You'll give me the detail of that make out section later during their interview."  Brittney looked back at the guys and motioned them with her hand to come on than made her way out of the room, with the rest of the guys, following Brittney with smirk on their faces looking at the couple.  JC chewed on the bottom of his lip before speaking.  "I'm going to be hearing about this all night."  Kristen squeezed his hand and started walking.  "Brittney wants details, which will take the whole interview."  JC chucked and rubbed the back of his neck than shoved it back in his pant pocket and squeezed her hand back while they made their way up to the rest of the group.

"Well, I can't wait till tomorrow."

"Reason for?"  He looked down at her.

"Tux fitting.  Mmmm can't wait to see you in a tux."  Kristen moved, standing in front of him and placed her other hand on his chest and kissed him.

"O really now?"  He leaned down and kissed her again lingering his lips over hers.

"Uh-Uhhuuhh."  They kissed again and broke away as soon as Justin started making gagging noises.

"O grooww uppp."  Kristen leaned against JC and he slid his arms around her till the van came up and they got in; making their way down to the radio station.

"Chris and Joey, you two better behave yourself or I seriously will hurt you, especially after that crap you pulled at the BOP interview."
"Yes mommy." they both mumbled under their breath.

****

Lance sat back in his chair and sighed.  "Finally, time to relax until we have to get ready for the show."
Justin took a bite of his burger.  "Really, could they think of anything more original for questions?  They are almost always the same thing."
"It's a radio station.  What more do you think?"
Joey laughed than popped a fry in his mouth.  "Nice Brittney.  Nice."
Kristen laughed while flipped through the channels on the TV and stopped once it hit ESPN as her cell phone started going off.  Kristen signed and fell against JC.
"Brittney who is calling me?"
Brittney picked it up and swallowed when she saw the name on the caller ID.
"Uh..its your um mom."
Kristen froze and looked at her. "Seriously?"
Brittney nodded and handed her the phone.  Kristen looked down at the caller ID hoping it was a joke.  She rubbed her forehead and stood up.
"Um..I'll be right back."  She got up and walked out of the room before answering her phone.  Brittney signed and laid her head back and closed her eyes.
"Fuck...."
Joey took a bite of his pizza. "What?"
Too many thoughts were going though Brittney's head, she didn't hear Joey or Chris asking her what was wrong.  Once she noticed Lance's hand in front of her face she snapped out of it and shook her head.
"Uh sorry...what?"
"What's wrong?  You and Kristen were acting strange since you guys saw her mom was calling."  Justin wiped the mustard of his face.
Brittney leaned over putting her elbows on her knees and placed her face into her hands.
"Kristen and her mom don't get along, at all."
"Are they in a middle of a fight or something?"
Brittney sighed and sat up to look at them.
"No.  They don't get along at all.  They don't have a mother/daughter relationship.  Her mother treats Kristen like shit even when Kristen helps her.  Her mother is a selfish alcoholic who only cares about herself and her wine.  She wouldn't give a rats-ass about her family."
They guys looked at her stun; while Brittney continued. "It's true.  Her mother has been an alcoholic for 7 years.  Yes, she has been to rehab, they actually tricked her into rehab and her mom signed herself out a week later; she has also been to the hospital twice, nearly dying, but she went right back to her wine.  You think only this would happen in the movies, I mean when Kristen told me, I couldn't believe it.  Every time they talk; they fight because her mother is a bitch.  She literally bitches about everything and makes stuff up."
Brittney looked over at the door than back to the guys.
"After every convo, it's either a box of tissues is needed, or something to punch."
JC stood up; Brittney placed her hand on his arm and looked at him.
"I'm going to go out there and make sure she is okay."
Brittney shook her head.  "No don't.  If she needs you she'll get you.  Trust me on this one JC."
JC sighed and rubbed his forehead.  "I never knew about this."
Lance cleared the silence. "You didn't know?"
JC shook his head.
"Don't be upset that she didn't tell you JC.  She was one day.  She didn't know when was a good time to tell you or how to even bring it up.  I mean, what she suppose to, just randomly go ‘o hey my mom is a raging alcoholic and we hate each other guts.'  Ya' know?  That and she didn't want you guys to go on pity her and treat her differently because of it."
"Oh no, I'm not upset that she didn't tell me.  I just....damn."  JC rubbed the back of his neck.
Chris chucked his soda can at the garbage with anger. "What mom does that to their child.  THEIR child.  Their own flesh and blood....That's just fucked up."
"I dunno Chris...I dunno..."
Joey placed his hand on Chris's shoulder. "Calm down man, we are all upset.  You don't want her to walk in and see you acting like this."
Soon the door opened and they all turned with concern on their face, seeing Kristen standing there.  Kristen's eyes fell on Brittney.  She didn't have to say anything, she knew what that look was.  Brittney nodded her head and stood up and walked towards her opening the door.
"We'll be right back."
"Hey...Kristen?"  Kristen turned around and looked at Chris.
"We love you."  Kristen nodded.  "I love you too guys" and walked out the door.

Joey leaned back and sighed. "Damn..."
Justin placed his plate on the table. "Damn is right."
Everyone looked over at JC, who hasn't said a word for 5 minutes, seeing him chewing on his finger.
Lance patted his friend on the knee.
JC broke the silence.  "No wonder when I brought up her mom she looked uncomfortable.  It makes sense now."
"Man..now I'm putting the pieces together...Couple days ago Joey and I were talking about our moms and Kristen was quickly changing the subjects."
Chris stopped picking at the skin around his thumb. "I remember that.  I just thought she was just being her random self."
"Well of course now it fits pieces of part of the puzzle." Lance continued. "Brittney did say kind of talk about this, just not saying what the issues where, remember?"
They all jumped when they heard the door open and shot their eyes over.  Brittney walked over and handed her room key to JC and whispered.  "She needs you." JC quickly got up and made his way to the door.  Brittney fell onto the couch and rubbed her forehead. "You know how I told there was stuff that happen to Kristen in the past that was horrible?  Well, you're about to find out everything.  Be ready to be shocked and amazed."


JC hurried his way the hallway worried.  He has never seen her like this.  His breath quicken when he fumbled with the room key and opened the door.  He sat down next to her on the couch and pulled her into his lap and held her tight not wanting to let her go.  He kissed the top of her head than placed his chin on top of her head; closing his eyes.  They stayed that way for a while, till Kristen broke the silence.
"We need to talk...."
JC moved his head and looked down at her and watched her slide out of his arms and lap, sitting on the coffee table.  Kristen rubbed her face with her hands and mumbled. "I dunno how to start this..."
JC felt his breath get caught in his chest, afraid of the worst.
"How come I have a feeling I'm not going to like this?"
Kristen quickly looked up at him, locking her eyes with his and grabbed his hand.
"O no no no.  I'm not breaking up with you.  Oh my gosh no."
JC sighed of relief and leaned back. "You scared me with you're ‘we need to talk' and not knowing how to start it."
After calming himself down, his eyes went back to hers.
"What did your mom say now?"
Kristen ran her hand through her hair. "God being a bitch like always.  She claimed I stole her credit card?  Um hello, I moved out of the house 4 months ago, right now I'm not even in the same state as her.  How the hell can I do that?  Really?  Than she claimed I probably wrote down the number and used it online.  I was like, are you fucking serious.  She probably used it and forgot that she did and just blaming it on someone else, because she doesn't remember using it.  She never members anything, the alcohol has damage part of her memory, and yeah I know you guys all know about my mom.  Brittney told me.  I swear Josh I was going to tell you I just didn't know when or how to bring it up and just."
JC put his finger over her lips to hush her.  Kristen's eyes left from the floor; locking into his blue eyes.
"I know, I'm fine with it, well not with how your mom treats you, but I know it has to be a hard subject to bring up.  Don't think that I'm upset or anything that you didn't tell me right away, I know you were going to tell me one of these days.  I don't want to force you to tell me anything until you're ready."  He placed his finger under his chin and lift it up to look at him.  "You can tell me anything sweetie, I will never think of you any different, it won't change anything.  Never hesitate on telling me something.  I want you to be able to tell me anything.  I feel the same way with you.  I know I can tell you anything and everything.  Not only are you my girlfriend Kristen, but you are also my best friend.  I know I can tell you my feelings and show my emotions and you won't judge me." Softly his thumb went to her cheek, gently rubbing it, "I won't judge you at all Kristen, no matter what it is."
Kristen nodded her head.  She slowly raised her hand and took his hand off her cheek and placed both of his hands on her lap, lacing her fingers with his.
"I know..I know.  I feel the same way." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly than continued. "That's why I'm going to tell you about something that just about..4 people know about."
JC looked into her eyes.  "Brittney has kind of mentioned it to you guys about why she made me move in with her couple months ago because of something that happened.  She is telling the guys for me, right now, well I wanted to tell you privately."  She squeezed his hand before letting them go, placing her hands palm first on her jeans.  He placed his hands on top of hers, gently rubbing them with his fingers.
"My life was, just like what any girl wanted, I got along with everyone, I was popular, I had a great boyfriend, at that mom my mom wasn't an alcoholic so my whole family was so close.  It was a perfect life, than it just suddenly crashed.  The so called "best friend", Becca, who we were like, just like how Brittney and I are now.  Becca and I were inseparable.  People thought we were sisters.  We were attached to the hip.  She was the most amazing friend I ever had, or so I thought.  I don't know why she started this, but she randomly started spreading rumors about me throughout my school.  Rumors went by fast in my school, if you remember, I went to a small private Christian school.  Than she went behind my back and started saying shit to my friends, saying I was saying shit and that about them, talking smack, and they somehow believed her over me.  I was left alone, with just my boyfriend, my family, and my friends outside of school.  I couldn't figure out what happening and why.  I didn't know at that time she was going around doing this behind my back.  I thought there was something wrong with me.  Things were starting to get rocky with my boyfriend at the time and I started to get death threats in my locker."  JC squeezed her hand which caused her to stop talking and look up from the floor at him.
"You were getting death threats?...at a Christian school?"
Kristen nodded.  "Just because it was a Christian school didn't mean it was all rainbows and butterflies.  It had drama and everything like a public school."
"Damnn.."
Kristen nodded that continued; having her eyes hit the floor again.
"O the story just gets o so better...Well I thought there was something wrong with me.  I started having an eating disorder, thinking it was about how I looked.  I would starve myself.  I only ate small portions of dinner.  Maybe I'd have a snack in the day, but other than that, I never ate.  When the relationship ended with boyfriend, I got depressed.  He was holding me together through the whole thing at school.  After we broke up, I had no one at school.  I use to call my mom everyday during lunch, crying.  I hated my life and everything with it."
A tear started to roll down her cheek; JC lifted a finger and swept it away.  Kristen sniffed and started to chew on her bottom lip before continuing.
"It got so bad.  My depression hit me horrible, I never ate, I started having anxiety and panic attacks almost every day.  I was taking to the hospital a couple of times; they got so bad.  I had to be put on medication.  Everything was just falling apart before my own eyes.  I use to beg everyday not to go to school.  I begged to be home schooled.  Finally, I broke down and I use to cut myself.  I didn't want to be here anymore.  My depression got the best of me, and I tried to commit suicide a couple of times.  I had to go to concealing.  I thought this stuff only happened in movies.  It was like this the rest of my freshmen year in high school, than summer came, and somehow everything started to fall back in place.  I didn't talk to anyone really from my high school.  I didn't care.  Than when I came back my sophomore year, everyone found out the true story, of what Becca was doing, I found out, and everything started to get back together.  Everyone felt horrible for what they did.  I forgave them, I mean they didn't know.  Hell I didn't even know."
JC opened his mouth to speak, but was silence when her finger was placed over them.
"Wait.  There is one more story.  Let me just...get it done and over with before you say something and I lose the courage I have now telling you, and lose it and not want to tell you.  I need to just...get this off my chest and finish.  Please?"
He nodded than kissed her finger that was over his lips.  He reached up and took her hand back down to her lap and held it tightly.
"Okay...well the summer of freshmen year, going into sophomore year is when my mom started becoming an alcoholic....yeah she has been on for seven years..."
She started squeezing his hands tight, taking a couple of breathes.  She cursed herself for acting like this.  It was something he needed to know.  Finally, the courage came to her and she swallowed the lump in her throat.
"Last year, I met this amazing guy, John.  I fell hard for him.  I was in love.  He claimed he loved me.  I thought he was the one.  The first 6 months we were together were like heaven.  Soon that heaven turned to hell.  Just out of the blue, he started to act weird, not his normal self.  I thought maybe it was just a phase and not to worry about it.  Boy was I proved wrong.  One night, we got into this huge fight, and he hit me."
JC's eyes widen.
"It didn't stop there.  Soon, we fought all the time.  It was always stupid things he would get mad over.  He would beat me every time we got into a fight.  Name it, he did it to me.  I was thrown into desks, chairs, the wall, floor, tables, dressers, tile, he didn't care.  He threw anything at me he could get his hands on; he would twist my wrists and ankles; he didn't care.  He threaten if I told anyone, he would kill me.  I was so scared.  I never told anyone.  When people asked about the bruises, I just said I got them from softball.  It was believable, since it was softball season.  Than he started drinking, and the beatings got worse.  He abused me physically, and mentally....You know that scar on my cheek?"
JC slowly nodded.
"He punched me in the jaw, that's why I pop it once in a while.  He punched me, because I didn't want to have sex.  I was a virgin at that time.  I said no, he punched me, than raped me.  I just laid there, crying, not moving, letting him do whatever he wanted so he wouldn't be mad at me.  I kept telling myself that he loved me and he was doing it out of love.  Finally, I couldn't do it anymore and I ran to Brittney.  I told her everything.  She was the only person that knew.  He is in jail right now.  Brittney had me move in with her to get away from everything and to start over....and...and that's it."
Her eyes locked into his blue eyes.  He pulled her on his lap and instantly her head found his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him.  He kissed the top of her head a couple of times than wrapped his arms tightly around her, letting her cry against his shoulder.  His hand ran threw her hair, than her arms, and pulled her closer to him until he heard her cries slowed down.  He gently pulled her back so he could see her face.  He gently kissed her forehead, than kissed down her cheeks where her tears fell.  He cupped her face with his hands, looking into her eyes.  His thumbs softly rubbed her cheek.  Finally he found his voice.
"B-baby..I..wow..I-I don't know what to say.  I can't believe that happened to you.  What an asshole.  I wish I could go and just...God I don't know.  I'd give up my job on the line to go beat his ass.  No guy should ever hit a girl.  He is fucked up.  He better hope he never crosses my path, I don't think I could hold back.  Mike or Lonnie wouldn't be able to hold me back."
"I know...trust me.. I know."
"You're amazing; don't let anyone tell you differently, Kristen."
A small smile came across her face.  As soon as he saw the smile, one came across his than leaned in and kissed her.  JC looked at the clock and sighed.
"We need to get back to the guys.  We have to leave for the show."
"It's fine.  I was going to say I'm ready to see the guys."  She started to get up, but he pulled her back down on his lap and kissed her deeply before letting her go.
"Are you going to the show tonight?"  He brushed the hair out of her face.
"I think tonight...I'm just going to stay here with Brittney and relax.  Is that okay?"
He kissed her forehead and got up. "It is more than okay.  I like that idea.  It's been a ruff day.  How about after the show, we meet up, just you and me?"
"After you shower, of course."
JC chuckled and opened the door.
"Of course my dear. Of course."
His fingers laced with her's as they made their way down the hallway to the room all the guys where in.  Mike stopped them before JC pulled out his room key.  Mike pulled Kristen into a hug. "You got four brothers in there that are going to attack you with love as soon as you walk in that door."
"Brittney told you?"  Mike nodded his head than let go of her.  JC reached for her hand and gave it a strong squeeze.  "You ready?"
"I guess so."
Mike opened the door for them as they walked in; Kristen first not letting go of JC's hand.  She looked up seeing heads jerking towards her way and their eyes landing on her.  Before she could do anything, Chris jumped up and ran towards her hugging her tightly.  She let go of JC's hand, buried her face into his chest and hugged Chris back, just as tight.
"If I ever see him Kristen, I'll kill him.  I mean it.  Something is wrong in his head."
Kristen nodded when Chris let her go, Lance was next to hug her, than Justin, and last, Joey.
"You guys need to get going...you got to get to the stadium and get dressed and your hair done.  I'm staying here tonight with Brittney. I just want to relax.  I'll see you guys after the show."
Lance rubbed her arm, "Good.  You need to relax."
 Chris cleared his throat, "I have an idea, before we all go, GROUP HUG!!"
Everyone pulled into a long group hug before letting go.
"Now kick some ass.  I want to read in the paper tomorrow how amazing the concert was.  Make girls drop eggs with your floor humping on digital get down and hip thrusts.  Make girls cry and pass out.  I better hear about it."
Joey stretched than patted his chest. "O will do.  Will do girly."
JC pulled Kristen into a hug and kissed her than placed his forehead against hers smiling. "I'll see you after sweetheart."
She smiled back. "Good luck hunny. Knock ‘em dead."
He kissed her again before letting her go and meeting up with the rest of the guys at the elevator.  Brittney and Kristen made their way to their room.
"KRISTEN!"
Kristen stopped from going in her room and turned to look down the hallway to the elevator at them.
"Yes?"
She started laughing when all five guys blew kisses to her. "We love you."
Kristen blew them a kiss back. "I Love you too guys.  I love you too."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance