After everyone showered and changed into comfortable clothes, they all met up at Chris and Joey's room just to hang and chill.  After stuffing their faces with pizza and soda, they all spread out in the room; watching a movie.  Brittney, Joey, and Chris were spread out across the floor; Justin and Lance each sat in their own chair, with JC and Kristen's having the couch all to themselves.  JC rubbed Kristen's legs while she was laid down, with her head on the arm rest and her legs across his.   When the movie was over, Justin was flipping the channels on the TV while they tried to find something that everyone agreed to watch.  JC tapped his girlfriends' leg as her phone went off on the table.  JC reached over, looked at the caller ID and handed it to her.

"Johnny."

Justin hit the mute button on the TV as Kristen flipped over her cell phone and placed it against her ear and answered "Hello.....uhh yeah?...Uh I don't think they even left the hotel room until the show....Yeah..Yeah I'll ask."  Kristen placed her hand over the mouth piece and looked at them.

"Did you guys go anywhere when JC and I were on our date?"

The guys shook their head and Joey spoke up. "No, we never even left the hotel room, like you said.  We where in the room from well 6, when you guys left till we had to leave to go to the show.  We didn't even go downstairs to the lobby when our pizza we ordered got here; Mike went and got it...Why?"

"I'll let you in a minute."  Kristen put the phone back to her ear and continued talking to Johnny.

"Nope....They didn't even leave the room when the pizza they ordered got here....No Mike went and got it...Uh huh...Right...Well than its false....Uh huh...Wait what you mean I'll be getting phone calls from them?  I'm not their PR....umm what explain that again....Are you fucking kidding me?"  Kristen rubbed her forehead with her other hand and closed her eyes.  "Tell me you are joking..."  JC felt her muscles tense and started to gently massage her calves looking up at her.

"Can I kill him?  Seriously are you joking?  That's bullshit.  What a wuss.  Stress my ass he should be on the tour; tell me that isn't stress."  Kristen sighed, looked up at JC and motion with her hand for a pad of paper and pen.  He reached over and grabbed the paper and pen from the table and handed it to her.  She sat up swinging her legs off of JC's lap; put the pad of paper on her leg and started writing down the info Johnny was giving her.

"Uh huh....yeah...yeah..I got it..So now I have to do this till you find someone else?.....uh huh..Can I strangle him?...Damn...yeah I got it Johnny.."  Kristen signed as she went back to rubbing her forehead with her hand, resting her elbows on her knees.

Chris leaned over to Brittney and whispered. "How come she always gets the ‘bad calls'" Brittney shrugged.  "Johnny likes me better."  They covered their mouth, lightly laughing, than looked back to the TV waiting for the phone convo to end.

"Yes I understand....Mhm I'll let you know first if I get anything....Uh huh...You're lucky I like you Johnny, I wouldn't do this shit for anyone."  Kristen cracked a smile for the first time during the convo and laughed.  "Will do Will do....They are doing fine, being a pain in the ass as always, but other than that, fine....Yes I'll call you tomorrow...Uh huh..Will do....You too Johnny....Yep..Bye."

Kristen closed her phone and tossed it next to her on the couch and put her face in her hands, rubbing her temples.

"Kill me now."

Lance sat up.  "Dude what happen?"

"Well, you're little PR, Dave decided to quite because it was way to stressed for him..Way to stress my ass..Fucking wuss..I just want to beat his ass..."  Kristen closed her eyes and continued.  "Now, I am your little PR until Johnny finds someone else to take that job over, so now I have two jobs."

"Dave quit?"

"Mhm.  Basterd....Now I have to deal with dillholes who are going to be calling me about rumors about you guys...WHICH one started."  Kristen looked over at Joey.  "Some chick is claiming that you went out to dinner with her, the night JC & I had our first date, and knocked her up."

All the guys looked over at Joey, than burst out laughing.

"Man you must have some magic sperm from it to get to her when you were in the hotel room"

Joey leaned back and put his arms behind his head.

"I guess so.  How rad."

Kristen leaned against JC as he slid his arm around her.  "I need ice cream."

They all started laughing and Justin reached for the hotel phone.  "Ice cream sounds good.  Everyone else wants ice cream?"

Everyone agreed and Justin called for room service to get ice cream delivered to them.  While waiting, they started talking about what they would be doing tomorrow.

"Flight for New York is at 10; we need to get there no later than 9; everything better be packed tonight; vans will pick us up around 8:30; DO NOT be late."

Justin and Chris both saluted Lance. "Yes sir, scoop."

When they heard the knock on the door, Joey hoped up and hurried to the door, "Ice creammm!"

Brittney got up and tapped JC's shoulder.  "Hey fun with the boyfriend duties tomorrow on the plane, now I don't have to deal with Kristen grabbing my hand every little bump the whole flight."

"Ahhh, Don't like flying?" Chris looked up.  Kristen shook her head.  "Hell no.  I rather do a road trip than fly"

"Maybe I'll just drug you up before the flight."

Kristen looked at JC out of the corner of her eye.
"Don't think about it buddy...I will take the TWO only pills that I take every morning.  My birth control and Allergy pill, nothing else.  Don't even try."

Joey's raised his eyebrows while pushing the cart with ice cream in the room.

"Birth control huuhh?  JC you dog."

They both rolled their eyes as they took their ice cream.  "I've been on it for 4 years AND NOT for the reason's you are all thinking, medical reasons."  Kristen took her spoon from JC and took a bite of her ice cream.

"Sure, that is what they allllll say." Justin took his ice cream and gave Kristen a look.

"Watch it bud, I can tell magazines that you sleep with a pink bunny, that you call foofoo, every night and kiss it before you go to bed."

Justin raised his brow. "..Uh I don't have a pink bunny named foofoo that I sleep with and kiss every night.."

Kristen smiled and took another bite of her ice cream.  "They don't know."

Lance laughed. "JC you're girl plays dirty."

"Dude I know."

Chris smirked, "O I bet you know."

JC and Kristen both gave Chris a death glare and Chris laughed and ate his ice cream.

"Yeah enjoy that ice cream dear, it will be the only thing you'll be able to eat for a long time after I get done with you."

"Oooo get done with me?  You shouldn't be sitting here telling me this in front of JC.  If you're going to cheat on him do it behind his back."

Kristen grabbed the pillow off the couch and chucked it at his head.

JC rubbed Kristen's back than gave her a kiss. "Nice throw."

"Thanks babe."  Kristen took his bowl and placed it on the table next to her.

Chris rubbed his head.  "Damn girl you got an arm."

Brittney looked at him like he was stupid.  "Idiot, she started playing baseball when she was 3; she played softball all middle and high school; and she was a pitcher and outfielder.  OF COURSE she has an arm."

Lance laughed.  "Make sure you don't piss her off JC or I'll find bruises all over you."

Kristen swallowed hard and looked at Brittney.

"Oo trust me man, I knew that from day one."  JC looked down at Kristen feeling her tensing up in his arm. "Kristen, are you okay?"

Kristen and Brittney kept looking at each other.  The guys looked to Brittney than back to Kristen until she finally shook her head. "Uh y-yeahh. Umm...zoned out. Sorry."

"Are you sure?"

Kristen cracked her knuckles before answering.  "Yeah, positive.  You know me, I zone out all the time. He-he." Kristen looked around to all the eyes on her, and decided to change the subject, "Soo New York tomorrow.  Excited guys?"

Justin unmated the TV as they all nodded and agreed, talking about what they were going to do in New York and how excited they were.  After a couple of hours of TV surfing, they all said their goodnights and went to bed, knowing of having to get up early the next day for the airport.

 

Morning seem to came way too soon, according to everyone else.  Everyone was set by the vans by 8:30, besides Justin.  When the time turned 8:35, Mike went in, grabbed Justin and carried him off to the van and tossed him inside.  The whole way to the airport, everyone was leaning against whoever they were sitting by in the van and slept, besides Kristen, who was to busy texting magazine reporters trying to fix some of the random rumors that were popping up.  Looking up, seeing they were five minutes from the airport, she leaned over and kissed JC to wake him up.  She smiled as he stirred a little.  She leaned over again and kissed him and watched him slowly open his blue eyes looking into her hazel ones.

"Wake up sleepy head." She rubbed his thigh with her hand.

JC sighed and closed her eyes again.

"Nuh uh, don't think about it."

A small smile came across his face keeping his eyes closed.  Kristen tilted her head and kissed his bottom lip, causing him to open his eyes.  She patted his lap and went back to her cell phone.

"That's a good boy."

JC kissed her neck and laid his head back on her shoulder watching her text on her cell phone.  "Who you talking to?"
"A magazine, covering you guys asses."

JC chuckled as she patted his cheek with her hand.

"You need to shave."

JC nodded as he reached for her hand and held it.

"You want me to take your carry on for you and give it to you when we meet up at the gate?"

"You don't have to."

Kristen squeezes his hand before answering him.  "It's totally fine, than you don't have to carry it while getting attacked by fans.  It would be easy."

JC smiled and kissed her.  "You're amazing."

"Yeah yeah yeah I know I know.  Tell me something I don't know."  Kristen looked around at the other sleeping zombies in the van.  "Time to wake everyone up."  Kristen gave JC a smirk while she went and smacked the back of Chris's head and sat back acting like nothing happen, while watching Chris sit up and rub the back of his head.

"What the hell..."

Kristen looked up from her cell phone.  "What Chris?"

"Did you hit me on the back of the head?"

"No.  I've been texting magazines and I just woke up JC.  Maybe you just have a headache and it woke you up."

"Yeahh...Maybe..I guess."

JC buried his face into Kristen's shoulder to hide his smile and held his laughter in. "You're so bad."

"O I know."  She squeezed his hand once more and went on her job, waking everyone else up on the van.  Once they pulled up to the airport, JC gave Kristen one last kiss than hopped off with the rest of the guys and walked into the airport with screaming fans.  Brittney and Kristen waited till the van pulled further up and they made their way out, grabbing their stuff and made their way in.  Both of the girls laughed watching the way the fans were acting.  When they finally made it to the gate, they both sat down to wait for the guys.  Kristen pulled out her laptop and turned it on.

"I'm going to get coffee at Starbucks...Want anything?" Brittney stood up and reached for her purse.

"When do I turn Starbucks down?"

Brittney laughed. "True.  Usual?"

"Mhm."

"Alright I'll be back with some heaven."

Kristen looked up to see if she the guys anywhere, not seeing a soul, she went back down to her laptop and went back to checking her email.  After a couple of minutes, not looking up from her laptop, she heard two bodies plop in the seats besides her and both put their heads on her shoulder.  She stopped typing and saw that JC and Lance have now made her into a pillow.  She rolled her eyes and went back to her emails.

"How was your trip?"

"O joys of fun...You're so lucky."

Kristen laughed and reached over patting Lance's lap. "I'm sorry you almost died."

After going back to her email, she felt another body lean up against her legs.  Kristen closed her laptop and looked down, seeing Chris sitting on the floor in front of her leaning against her legs.

"Do I look like a pillow to you three?"

All three nodded.  She shook her head and put her laptop away as Brittney walked up and handed Kristen her drink.  Brittney looked at the pathetic three and shook her head and made her way down to where Joey and Justin where sitting.

Chris leaned his head back with his eyes closed.  "I've got this horrible headache."

Kristen tired not to laugh as she put her drink between her legs and reached over; gently rub his temples.

"I have medicine in my purse if you want some.  It's right next to you."

Chris reached over and opened her purse; digging though it till her found what he was looking for and took it out.  Kristen handed her drink to him.

"Use this to take your pills."

Chris nodded; put the pills in his mouth and took a sip before handing it back to her.

"Thanks Munchkin"

Kristen patted his head. "It's the lest I can do dear."

She kept one hand on top of Chris's head, playing with his hair while she took a couple sips of her drink.  She looked over to where Justin, Joey and Brittney were sitting; watching them play cards than looked over to the clock seeing that they had ten minutes till time to board.  She took another sip of her mocha frappacino and gently shook JC's arm.
"Wake up scruff boy."

JC lifted his head up and stretched his arms and legs as she lightly shook Lance.

"Wake up pumpkin."

"How come I got scruff boy, and he gets pumpkin?"

"Because he isn't scratching my shoulder like you are, here take a sip."  She handed her drink to JC than leaned forward to wake up Chris.  "Wake up my little monster."

JC and Lance chuckled as Kristen rubbed his head.

"How's your headache?"

Chris sighed and stretched his arms over his head. "Doing better."

JC handed Kristen her drink back and stood up to crack his back.  She turned to Lance and held her drink out. "Need a sip?"

Lance nodded while taking it out of her hands and took a sip than handed it back. "Thanks."

"Flight 180 to New York now boarding.  Flight 180 to New York now boarding."

Kristen patted the top of Chris's head. "That's us.  Time to get up and get on the death plane."

The guys laughed while standing up and grabbing their stuff.  JC places his hand on the back of Kristen's back while she rubbed Chris's back.  When she noticed Joey flirting with the ticket attendant she rolled her eyes and spoke up.
"Stop flirting with the attendant and get your ass on the plane.  I don't want to deal with any more PR stuff."

Brittney pushed Joey to start walking while the rest followed to get on the plane.  Kristen placed her stuff on her seat and turned around and started walking away when JC slid a finger in her belt loop in the back and pulled her towards him and slid his arms around her.
"Where you going?"

"Well Mr. Needs to know everything I do; I was going to check on Chris and his headache."

He chuckled and patted her stomach.  "Feel guilty huh?"

"I didn't mean to cause him to have a headache."

He kissed her neck while moving his arms from her.

"Hurry back."

"O darn, I was hoping to trick you and just snuggle up next to Chris the whole trip."  She started to make her way over to where Chris was laying out.

"Smart ass."

Kristen turned her head, winked at him than went back to Chris.

"How you feeling?"

"Better." Chris answered without opening his eyes.

"Good."  She leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Get some sleep.  You'll barley get any in New York."

"Ugh don't remind me."

She patted his leg and started her way back.  She walked past Justin and Brittney who where playing with cards.

"Justin has an Ace."

Justin's jaw dropped while she slid into her seat next to JC who was laughing.

"Nice hunny...Nice."

"Its okay, JC will be getting punished with Kristen during the whole flight....now Justin can I have your Ace?"

As soon as the plane started moving, Kristen quickly grabbed JC's hand, which never changed the whole flight to New York.  Her hand never did leave her boyfriend's hand, and squeezed it whenever they hit a bump.  When it finally landed, she just wanted to run off and kiss the solid ground.

"I'll take your carry on babe and give it back to you in the van."

JC looked down at his girlfriend; who was turning on her cell phone; and smiled.  He placed both of his hands on each side of her cheeks and gave her kiss, lingering on her lips for while and kissed her again.  He places his forehead against hers and closed his eyes.

"I'll see you at the vans."  He kissed her again, than her forehead and walked off the plane with the rest of the group.  Kristen sat there texting on her cell while Brittney came and sat down next to her, waiting till they were able to get off the plane.  When they looked up and saw Lonnie, knowing it was safe, they grabbed their stuff and made there way to the van's and got in.  Brittney and Kristen talked while waiting for the guys until they heard loud screaming of girls.  They stopped, turned their heads, and saw five guys sprinting out of the airport to the van and watched them dive in and the girls couldn't stop laughing.  JC leaned over and kissed his girlfriend ignoring her laughing at them.

"I have never in my life, ever seen five guys come sprinting out of an airport."  Kristen placed her head on JC's shoulder laughing softly.  JC placed his arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Well, you'll see it a couple more times this summer so get use to it."

She smiled and closed her eyes as the van started its way to the hotel.

 "O it's something I can get use to it."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance