Kristen laid on her stomach on the couch on the bus typing away on her laptop, while Brittney sat on the other side flipping channels on the TV trying to find something good to watch.  Kristen kept typing away not paying attention to anything going around her.

"Ugh NOTHING is on TV."

Kristen's eyes never left the laptop screen. "Sounds like a personal problem to me."

Brittney lightly tapped the top of Kristen's head with the remote.  "What you doing?"

"Replying to E-Mail."

"Anything good?"

Kristen laughed. "Anything good?  Who say's that about over e-mail....idiot, and I'm replying to my daddy's email at this moment."

"Tell him I say hi and I'm keeping you out of trouble."

Kristen looked up from the screen and raised her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, keeping you out of trouble."

Kristen rolled her eyes and shook her head.  "Riiiight."

"He misses watching White Sox games with you?"

Kristen's eyes went back to the screen and back to typing. "Mhm.  He said watching them without me is different.  He has no one to vent to after a bad play or they play like shit.  Haha."

"You're mom driving him insane?"

"Like you don't know the answer to that question?  She drives everyone insane."

"Eh, true."  Brittney places her feet on the table in front of her.

"Have you talked to your family recently?"

"Yeah, momma called last night while you were out on your date yesterday.  All is good over there.  Natalie is going to try out for cheerleading.  O yeah, and she told me to tell you says hi, my momma and Natalie both."

"Gosh do I have to knock some sense into your little sister?  Play a real sport.  Tisk tisk Natie, next time you talk to them tell them both I say hi back."

Brittney rolled her eyes.  "Just because you played every sport..."

"I only played volleyball, basketball, baseball & softball, I didn't play every sport.  You know I hate tennis."

Brittney burst out laughing.  "All because of that incident."

"Liar, I hated it before that, not just because I got hit in the head by the ball."

Brittney kept laughing picturing that day over in her head. "Oh my god, I can't believe you missed the ball and it nailed you in the forehead."

Brittney fell to her side laughing harder.  Kristen rolled her eyes and went back to replying to her email.  After a couple of minutes, Brittney sat up; wiping her eyes and took a deep breath, and chuckled again.

"God I wonder if we still have the video.  I got to show the guys.  I still want to send it to America's Funniest Home Videos.  I'll soo win with that video."

"You're a bitch." Kristen closed her laptop and set it on the table and sat up.

"God, 2 more hours till we get there."  Brittney got up and stretched her arms over her head.  Kristen fell backwards on the couch and laid her head on the arm rest. "Ugghhh I hate being on a bus."  Brittney looked around trying to find something to do.  "God its boring in here..." Brittney's eyes lit up, "Oooo I got an idea...Lance's phone died right?"

Kristen closed her eyes. "Mmh.  He forgot to charge is during the night."

"Hmmmm....."

Kristen opened her eyes and looked at her.  "What are you thinking?"

Brittney smirked.  "Do you remember what we use to do to my ex, Richard, when we knew he was at work with his cell off, or it was died?"

Kristen thought for a minute; than started laughing remembering the "dirty" messages they use to leave on his cell phone.  "Let's do it.  My cell is on the table."

Kristen sat up as Brittney grabbed her cell phone and sat down next to her.

"What is he under on your cell?"

"Uh..his name, Lance."

"Hey, I didn't know, like Chris is under ‘Steelers rule' on your cell phone."

Kristen shook her head.  "Yeah he put himself under that on my cell, and on his it says ‘Bears rule' when I call or text him."

Brittney laughed shaking her head while going under Kristen's contacts on her cell.  "You two are idiots...ahh here he is!"

Brittney pushed the call button and put Kristen's cell on speaker phone; while they tried to control their laughter during Lance's voicemail.

"Remember, sexy voice."

"Brittney I'm not an idiot."

"Just reminding you."

They waited impatiently till they finally heard the long beep noise, letting them know they can leave a voicemail; they both took a breath and Brittney started.

"Heyyyy sexy, I can't wait to see you.  You're body is soo hot up against mine....naked.  You're deep sexy voice makes me quiver. Ooo Goddd.  I can't wait to see you're mouth on me."

Brittney quickly passed the cell to Kristen trying to hold her laughter in.

"Mmm baby, us girls are waiting for you.  We want you soo bad.  I can't wait to feel your tongue slide along my body to make me squirm...making me arch my back..."

Kristen took a breath and bit her lip to keep her laughter in, than continued breathing slow for the effect and whispered.  "Especially when your tongue...moves right...between my.....OO yeahh..." Kristen ended the call and they both burst out laughing.  She set her cell on the table and wiped her eyes after they finally calmed down from their high.

"I hope we see his face when gets that message."
"Oh my god it will be priceless."

"Brings back good ol' memories."

Kristen smiled and agreed.  The text two hours they talked about the memories between them from the past and the bus filled with laughter.  The bus driver looked back at them and told them they were there.

"Already Sam?"

"Yes laughing hyena's we are at the hotel.  When you get in just go to Mike and he'll give you your room keys; the guys have already made it in and made it to their rooms."

Brittney and Kristen both got up and gathered their stuff before heading off the bus.

"Man, time flies by when you're having fun."

"I think for now on Brittney, we should just talk about the past memories, seems like the time flies by that way."

Brittney laughed. "I agree.  Let's go to our room and toss our shit in there.  I'm hungry."

After getting off the bus they were met by Mike, who gave them their keys and told them that the guys said to put their stuff in their room and meet in the dinning room where they were at to eat lunch.  They made their way to their room, dropped their stuff in their room and made their way, arm in arm, to the dinning room laughing.

"I wonder if Lance heard our message yet."

"I guess we'll find out soon.  You know he'll tell one of the guys, and not one of them will keep that to themselves, they would tell everyone."

"That is true."

They both started laughing and Mike opened the door shaking his head.

"You two girls scare me."

Kristen patted Mike's arm "You know you love us."

"Uh huuhh.  Go meet up with the guys before I kill them all."

"Driving you insane?"

"When are they not?  Now go before I do my plan."

They laughed and made their way to the table were all the guys looked up at them.

"What is so funny?"  Chris raised a brow.

Kristen and Brittney both sat down.  "We were talking about the good old times and stuff."

"Ahhh" Joey shoved a fry in his mouth and chewed.

JC kissed Kristen's cheek as he got up.  "I missed you."

Kristen smiled.  "Missed you too."

Brittney and Kristen's eyes followed Lance's hands as he turned on his cell.

"I thought you're cell was dead?"

Lance looked up. "It was, I had it off charging on the bus."

"Ahhh." Brittney bit her lip.  Kristen reached over and grabbed Brittney's leg trying to not laugh.  Brittney took a piece of Lance's watermelon to put in her mouth to keep her from laughing as Kristen reached over to Joey's plate to put a fry in hers.

"Mine."

Kristen chewed and put her hand over her mouth to be polite. "I'll give it back if you want."

Chris and Justin chuckled and Joey shook his head. "Keep it."

Brittney looked over at Lance, who seemed to be checking his messages and nudged Kristen.  Kristen looked at her than followed her eyes to see what she was looking at and saw it was Lance.  They watched his face carefully as they saw his eyes go wide and his face flush.  JC sat back down with a plate of food and the paper and looked down at Kristen and traced where her eyes were looking at.  As soon as his eyes landed on Lance; he looked at him confused before speaking up.

"Uh Lance are you okay?"

Everyone's eyes went over to Lance as he stood still, not talking, not moving.  Kristen reached over for the sports section in the paper and quickly put it up and pointed something to "show Brittney" as they both hid their faces behind the paper trying hard not to laugh.  They both were biting their tongues to not give it away it.

"Uh...Uh...Ahem...Umm...You....guys need to hear this..." Lance passed his cell to Justin, then to Chris; Joey; JC; than the girls as they all took time, one by one, to listen to the voicemail.

"Daammmnnnnn Poofoo..Two girls!?" Joey continued, "What a pimp.  I didn't know you been doing threesomes...I didn't know you were doing anyone!"

Chris patted Lance's back.

"Nice Lance!  You dog!"

Lance shook his head. "It's a mistake man.  I uhh...I haven't done a threesome...I don't know who they are."

The whole time, Brittney and Kristen kept the paper in front of them trying to hold in their laughter.

Justin sat back in his chair and rubbed his chin.  "That was hot....lucky ass.  Those two voices a little like someone I know..."

"Dude! I know!  I can't figure it out thou----"

Kristen and Brittney couldn't hold it in anymore; they tossed the paper and broke down laughing hard.  All the guys landed on them till it finally hit them.  All ten eyes widen and JC broke the silence of the guys.

"OH... MY...GOD"

The girls laughed harder knowing they finally got it.

Justin broke out of his trance.  "Are you serious, no way....YOU TWO LEFT THAT VOICEMAIL!?"

"You...should..of..seen..your face...OH MY GOD!" Kristen broke out and laughed harder.

All the guys' faces turned bright red.  JC rubbed his hands and mumbled. "God I'm going to need a cold shower."

Chris rubbed his face. "Same here buddy."

After about ten minutes the girls finally calmed down and wiped the tears from their eyes.

"I can't believe you did that."

Kristen looked over at Lance and smiled.  "We knew you would love it."

"You guys are such a tease."

Brittney and Kristen both looked over at Joey and smiled.

"I think we all need a cold shower..." Justin looked down at his plate and saw all he had left was strawberries.  "Great...and all I have left is strawberrys..OUT of everything I ate...they had to be last...." Justin took a breath and continued. "Grandma..Grandma..think of Grandma."

The girls laughed and took Justin's plate and each ate a strawberry.  Joey and Chris got up and pushed in their chair.  "That's it.  I can't take it anymore.  I'll see you guys later."

Kristen and Brittney chuckled, and soon after Lance got up, excused himself also, and left Justin and JC with the girls.  Kristen slouched down in her seat and got comfortable.

"Ahh that was good."

JC shook his head while finishing his food.  "You two are horrible."

Justin looked up from the paper and looked at JC.  "And you're dating one of them."

Kristen smiled and patted JC's leg.  JC moved.  "Uh umm right now...don't touch me...I don't know what I'd do, or be able to stop myself, so to be on the safe side..just yaa."

The girls laughed and tossed the rest of the guy's trash away.

"Let's go back to our rooms."

Both guys groaned and rubbed their faces.  Brittney and Kristen looked at each other till they finally got it and laughed.

"Not like that!  We're done eating.  We don't want to sit here anymore.  We want to go back to our beds."

Justin shook his head; stood up and wiped his hands on his jeans.  "You two stop talking."

Kristen reached over and took JC's hand as he stood up.  He looked down at her shaking his head.  "You're horrible."

Kristen smiled and started walking, pulling him behind her. "I know."

Brittney grabbed Justin's arm and dragged him behind her, walking behind JC and Kristen as they made their way to the elevator.  The guys were quit the whole ride up the elevator, not able to look at the girls.  Kristen rubbed her thumb over JC's hand and he squeezed it tighter.  When the door opened, Justin was the first one out.

"I uh I'm going to the room.  See you guys later."  Justin walked towards the room while the rest were left laughing.  JC walked Brittney and Kristen to their room while biting his lip the whole time.

"You two are horrible."

Brittney laughed and opened their door. "We know.  Why you think we've been best friends for so many years...I'll let you two say goodbye. All alloonneee" Brittney winked and closed the door behind her.  Kristen turned around and looked up to his face with a smile as JC placed both of his hands on her waist.

JC shook his head closing his eyes.  "That was so wrong."

Kristen smirked. "I know I know.  I should be punished."

JC's eyes shot open and swallowed hard and started stuttering.  She laughed softly and kissed him.  "You're too cute when you're all hot and bothered."

JC shifted with his feet and swallowed hard again.  His eyes went to hers than moved down to her lips.

"Uhh yeeahhh uhh I-I should go back to my uhh room...you hanging with us tonight?"

Kristen nodded and slid her arms around his neck.  JC looked at her than lowered his head and kissed her.  JC moved her up against the wall, tilt his head and deepen the kiss.  Her hands twisted around with the hair on the back of his head when he slowly pulled away breathing hard.  JC places his forehead against her's while they both where trying to catch their breath.

"I uhh..um I should get going before I do something. Um yeah."

Kristen went on her tip toes and kissed him again.  "Mhm.  I'll see you later."

"Uh yeah later..right."  She chuckled softly and kissed him again, holding it longer than the last kiss than tapped his sides and winked.

"Bye dear."

She turned around, opened the door and walked into her room, closing the door leaving him in the hallway.  JC rubbed his face and started walking down the hallway to his room, repeating what happen from the day so far.  He took a deep breath and walked into his and Lance's room, hoping Lance was done with the shower; knowing he himself was going to need a nice cold shower after this.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance