Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not know or own the guys,(oo boy I wish, but don't we all! Haha) or anyone at Jive.  This is all fiction. :)  Hope you enjoy!

"Dont need nothin but a good time, how can I resist.  Aint lookin for nothin but a good time, and it dont get better than this"

She groan while patting her hand around on the nightstand to find the device that woke her up from her slumber.

"Someone better be dead...." She mumbled under her breathe as she pulled her cellphone off the nightstand and to her ear not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"You better work on that will of yours...."

"Well good morning to you too sunshine!" came the cheer voice that she knew o so well...her roommate.

"This will be your last morning to ever exper..."

"OOOO hush. Its 11 in the morning you should be up by now!"

She groan while flopping to her other side on the mattress, "What is the reason you are calling awaking me from my lovely dream....don't you dare tell me you forgot something Brittney and...."

Her friends laughter interrupted her sentence, "It was only time O heaven forbid and no, I didn't forget something, wanted to know if your lazy butt would like to meet me for lunch and we could talk about that lovely date you had last night...must have been good if you got home late hmmmm"

She rubbed her forehead with her finger trips not wanting to remember last night, "Ooo godd don't get me started about that date.  I swear to God, all guys are the same."

"No way!  Another loser?!  Damn...Well still want to meet me for lunch and you can tell me all about it and bash him?"

A smile came across her lips as she lightly laughed.  "I knew I became friends with you for a reason.  Guy bashing. And suuurree I guess I'll meet up with you for lunch.  You're treat."

"Yeah yeah you know you love me and..WAIT my treat!?"

"Why yes, I believe so.  Setting me up with a friend of a friend of yours, who yyoouuu havn't met and that is hmm...Strike 2 on you.. I swear you just don't..."

"Okay Okay!.. shheesshhh. Last time I ever try to help you."

"Good."

"Smartass..ANYWAYS. my lunch break is at 12:15"

"You know you love me...and 12:15? Um..Odd time to start a break but alright."  She brought her finger to her mouth and started to chew on her nail.

Brittney laughed, "My break is at 12:30, but I know how you are, when are you ever on time?  I knew if I told you 12:15, you'd be strollin in at 12:30."

She was right.  No matter how hard she try, Kristen seem to always fine a way to be late.  "...Bitch"

"Ahh, its called, Best Friend knows you all to well.  I'll let you go, see you when you get here"

"Yeah yeah yeah lower that ego of yours.  You're not that all high and mighty.  See you than bye."

Tossing the cell on her bed, she slowly climbed out of bed and walked towards the bathroom stretching.

"Shower...Shower is what I need to wake up..I hear it calling my name."

Kicking the bathroom door closed, she sighed. "And coffee..."

 

45 Mins later, after a nice warm shower, putting on clothes, doing her hair and her make up, she strolled into the kitchen.  She reached for the cup of coffee that she made and took a sip.

"Mmm...who ever invented coffee should be worshiped forever"

Turning around, she looked up at the clock while putting the cup to her lips and taking a couple more sips.  "If this isn't heaven....than I don't ever want to die."

Finishing up her coffee, she put the cup in the dishwasher and walked over to grab her purse and dug to find her keys.

"I swear..they grow legs every time I put them down.." She mumbled while digging around to find her keys.

After what seemed like hours, when really it was minutes, she grabbed her keys and walked out of her apartment and locking the door.  After wiggling the door handle to make sure she locked it successfully, she strolled down the hallway and down the stairs to her car.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc justin christmas joey college lance