Rug Burn by SexualCoco
Summary: ...Me being the freaky girl that I am, I always have to have that little bit of extra that will take he and I to the next level...

What happens when Justin finally indulges in one of your fantasies?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: Season 4
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3225 Read: 4776 Published: Jul 20, 2008 Updated: Jul 20, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by SexualCoco

Chapter 1 by SexualCoco
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've gone back to my pervy roots, but when I got an email from fellow archive member Cougar310 asking if I could write a little something, I figured why not? It took me some time, but I hope Cougar310 as well as everyone else enjoys it.

NOTE: This vizzy is a little on the rough/violent side, so please take caution when reading. Also, I'm starting to realize that there are only so many ways a sex scene can be written (haha), so I just want to let you know that this is fiction that solely came from my brain and that no copyright infringement or anything other than pervyness was intended. ; )
“You want me to what?” My boyfriend asks me confusedly before sitting up in our bed.

I turn on my bed lamp and giggle at his dazed and surprised expression based off of what I just told him while we were pillow talking. Before I explain, let me just put it out there that there is nothing wrong with Justin’s skills in the bedroom. In fact, if I had it my way I would quit my job, my family and friends just so that I can stay in bed all day while he puts it on me. But me being the freaky girl that I am, I always have to have that little bit of extra that will take he and I to the next level.

“I want you to be rough with me, I mean don’t break any of my bones or give me a black eye or anything, but it wouldn’t hurt for you to pull my hair a little bit or give me a smack on the ass…in fact it would hurt so good,” I drawl out while I nibble on his earlobe before straddling his lap.

He gives me a small grin, “Well damn Nic, I always thought you liked what I did in bed.”

“Baby I do and I don’t like it, I love it. But sometimes…I don’t want to make love, I wanna fuck,” I reply before pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

“I want to come home and be surprised by you throwing me up against the wall, ripping my panties from my waist, and sliding deep inside me…” I trail off. Maybe I should stop talking about this before myself a little too excited.

His eyes widen when I say that last part. “Who the hell were you with before me?” He jokes before laughing.

“Obviously someone who didn’t know what they were doing since I’m with you now, that’s why I suggesting this. Besides, even though it’s a little scary, you know how turned on I get when you get mad,” I whisper the latter part in his ear.

“Baby, you are some kind of freaky,” he chuckles.

“Yeah…but you like it,” I crack, laughing at my lame reference to his song.

He nods his head affirmatively, “You damn right. I’ll think about it though, okay? I mean if I do it, I have to make sure that I do it right.”

“That’s all I ask,” I say before placing a slow, lingering kiss to his lips.

Shit, you trying to start something right now?” He grins mischievously.

“Nope,” I say while removing myself from his lap. “I’m going to sleep, night babe!” I say, offering him a cheesy grin and turning off the lamp.

“Mmmhmm, yeah save up your energy girl because I have feeling that you’re going to need it.”


-- -- --

It’s been a week and a half since Justin and I had the conversation about spicing up our love life and we’ve had plenty of sex during that time too…but just not the way I want to. Maybe he just can’t handle treating me like that, or maybe he’s still thinking about when and where to do it, who knows? I’m not going to complain though, since he treats me like a queen all day every day and it doesn’t get any better than that.

I’m making my way home after a long day when my cell starts to ring. Looking at the ID, I smile when I see that it’s him calling.

“Hey baby,” I answer with a smile.

“Where the fuck are you at?” Whoa, someone is not having a good day.

“I’m on my way home. Why? What’s wrong?”

“You told me that you were going to be at home five,” he seethes. “Do you know what fucking time it is?!”

I take the phone away from my ear and look at as if it was crazy. I don’t know what the hell Justin’s problem is, but he will not be talking to me like that.

“It’s 6:30 Justin and so the fuck what! I’ve been late before and you’ve never had a problem and you need to calm the fuck down with all that yelling, shit you’re not my fucking daddy,” I spit back with attitude.

He chuckles hollowly, “Not your daddy huh? Okay…just bring your ass to the house,” he retorts before I’m met with the dial tone.

Did he just hang up in my face? Oh hell no. He better be lucky that I still have fifteen minutes before I step foot into that house because I’m about to knock his ass all the way back to Millington with his attitude. My foot slams down on the accelerator as my anger fuels my driving, allowing me to cruise down the highway and make it to my exit in a matter of minutes. By the time I make it home, park the car in the garage, and head inside, I’m ready to knock his ass out.

“JUSTIN?!!” I yell out. The house is dark and completely silent as if no one inhabits it, but I know that he’s probably hiding somewhere.

“I know you’re in here somewhere so quit fucking around,” I call out as I make my way through the kitchen and into the living room, finding them both empty and undisturbed.

I laugh to myself once I reach the foyer near the front door. “So you wanted to talk all that shit on the phone and yet you can’t even come out and face me like a man?” I ask out loud. That’s when I feel my body being dragged and slammed against the hallway wall. I open my mouth to scream, but notice that I can’t because there’s a hand over it. My heart is racing, my breathing is becoming labored, and I can’t see because it’s so dark. What the fuck is going on? Where is Justin?

I soon hear a sadistic chuckle against my left ear. “So I’m not a man now?”

My fear is soon replaced with anger again once I hear his voice. “Justin what the fuck are you do”"

He slams my body against the wall again, causing my back to throb with a dull ache. “Did I say that you could speak? You keep running your mouth and I’ll put something in it,” he says gruffly. “Now since you seem to think that I can’t face you like a man, why don’t I show you some of the more manly things that I can do.”

As soon as the words leave his mouth, I feel my blouse being ripped open and buttons scattering out as far as the hardwood floors in the foyer. His hands then reach to unzip my skirt and push it down my legs roughly before grabbing my hips and yanking at my panties.

“Don’t you dare rip my panties off Justin, it’s one my favorite pairs,” I threaten him, ignoring his rule of no talking.

My eyes have adjusted to the darkness and I see that his blues are baring into mine, challenging me. I also take in his half naked form, the bottom covered by a pair of black sweatpants. Judging by how well I can feel his hardening length pressed against me, he must not have on any underwear himself. But that thought leaves my mind when I gasp in horror as he rips the fabric from my body after a few tries.

“Now Nicole baby, what were you saying these being your favorite pair?” He taunts as he dangles the ripped fabric in my face.

I’m irate now and I hear my hand collide with his cheek faster than I see it. But when I see the fire in his eyes in the midst of all the darkness, I realize that I shouldn’t have done that. He growls as one of his massive hands grabs my throat and the other removes his pants. His long, thick cock stands at full attention, throbbing and ready to plunge inside me. Justin always jokes about my obsession with his dick”especially when it’s hard”and right now is no exception. Despite his shitty behavior, I want him inside me, now. He must have read my mind as he wraps my legs around him and poises himself at my entrance.

His maniacal laughter pierces my ears again, “Oh you little bitch…you’re going to pay for that.”

I don’t even get to respond before he slams roughly into my juicy depths, stealing my voice and my breath. He immediately sets an unwavering pace, pistoning me hard and rough as I hang on for dear life. I follow his gaze down to where our bodies meet, watching as his dick shines with my juices as he slides in and out of me. Despite the hand that’s still on my throat, I find my voice and let out deep groan of pleasure as I feel my orgasm begin to build. His hips are like water against mine, moving fast and fluid as he leans forward to nip at my earlobe, neck and chin.

“You hear that baby?” He asks huskily in reference to sound of my wet pussy and his dick smacking against each other. “You hear how wet that pussy is for me?” Oh god, I’m going nut if he doesn’t stop talking like that.

The tingling in my toes and the ache in my center is starting to spread throughout my body as my moans and groans get louder. That usually means I’m close and I know he can tell, so when I see him wet his thumb with his tongue, my toes curl in anticipation. He doesn’t waste any time rubbing the pad of his thumb against my clit and meeting my gaze as he watches my reaction. My body is on fire and soon the feel of him surging in and out of my walls becomes too much as my inner muscles clamp down on him. His name and endless expletives spill from my lips as Justin continues to work my sensitive flesh, finally stopping when my loud whimpers signify it’s too much.

I collapse against him as I come down from my high and jerk out the last of my orgasmic waves. I admire the sheen of sweat that covers his body before our eyes gaze into each other’s and he slips out of me, unwrapping my legs from his waist and helping my feet find the floor. My juices start to trickle down my thighs as our tongues touch and our lips meet in a lust-filled duel.

Damn,” I say breathlessly, breaking our kiss. “What the hell has gotten into you?”

I see his mega-watt smile shine through the darkness of the hallway. “Why don’t you get down on all fours and let me show you.”

That’s when I realize that he didn’t forget about our conversation, he’s giving me exactly what I’ve been waiting for, what I’ve been wanting for the longest time and when he puts it like that, he doesn’t have to tell me twice. Sucking his bottom lip into my mouth, I feel him unclasp my bra and I pull away, moving to remove it and the rest of my blouse. Finally nude, I seductively slide my back against the wall before my letting my hands and knees settle against the carpeted floor.

I feel my skin tingle with excitement as I feel his warm, sweat slicked body cover mine. I pull my lip between my teeth as I feel him move my hair to the side and use his tongue to trace warm and wet patterns along my neck. Replacing his tongue with his lips, he leaves me a wet kiss before pulling back and preparing to pick up right where he left off.

“Damn baby,” he chuckles lightly while his hand follows the curve of my ass and gives it smack. “Now I understand why you love this position.”

I turn my head to face him. “Well like you said before…show me.”

Not wasting any time, he slides back into me, gripping my hips for support. I groan out in ecstasy this time as I feel his thickness stretch me in the most delicious way. His stroke is slower this time, but still as forceful as before as my wet and constricting walls grip and suck him in.

Fuck,” I hear him gasp out before smacks me on the ass again.

I giggle at his actions, “You’re going to have to do better than that baby, make it hurt a little bit.”

“Oh you want it to hurt huh?” he says, stopping his ministrations and suddenly pulling out of me.

“Yeah…give me a rug burn.”

He chuckles at my remark, “If you say so.”

I fall forward onto my elbows from the sheer force of him slamming back into me catching me off guard. I let out a scream in response, grabbing at the material of the carpet to try to gain some stability. Shit, when I told him I wanted it to hurt…fuck me did he listen. No words are spoken and the only sounds that can be heard are our labored breathing, the contact of his hand to my ass, and my juicy depths being pounded. My sounds of pleasure increase when I feel him grab a handful of my hair, using it to pull me back against his dick. At this rate, especially with him nudging against my spot, my second orgasm of the night is starting to hit me hard.

“Justin,” I moan out, feeling my walls start to squeeze him violently. “Baby I’m…I’m…oh fuck!”

“That’s it baby, let those juices flow,” he encourages me breathlessly. His thrusts get more intense as my knees give way and I bust again, my body shivering, shaking, and squeezing the life out of him.

I’m lying on my stomach now, gasping for air as Justin slows his pace and works the last few waves of orgasm out of me.

He chuckles while placing soft kisses along my sweaty back. “So did I make it hurt?”

“So good baby, so fucking good,” I pant in response.

“Well if you liked that, then you’re going to love this.”

And just like that he pulls me into his body so that he’s lying flat on his back and my back is lying against his chest. He bends his legs and plants his feet before placing his hands on my hips.

“Baby, you might want to brace yourself,” he says in a cocky, but sexy tone.

Reverse cowgirl has to be my second favorite position, simply because I love a good spanking when I’m getting hit from the back, but at least I can feel how deep Justin is and the power of his stroke in this position. I brace myself and plant my hands on either side of his hips and wait for him to surge back into me as I feel him sliding his length against my soaking slit. It’s when he teases my clit with the head of his dick that I start to get impatient.

“Justin…come on,” I whine, turning around to face him.

“But you feel so damn good like this,” he hisses as my wetness covers him.

“But you feel even better inside me,” I say while wrapping my hand around his base and positioning him at my opening. He moves just an inch to situate himself better on the floor and the head slips in, causing the both of us to moan.

God damn Nicole…”

“Make it hurt baby,” I say while I continue my descent down onto him. And when I feel his hands travel back to my hips, I know that he’s about to make it hurt so good again.

Lifting me off of him, he guides me back down onto his length, repeating the motion for a few minutes. My body is still sensitive from my previous two orgasms, but he makes sure that I feel every inch of him with each swivel of his hips. I pick my left hand up and run it over my breasts, letting my fingers linger over my nipples, before it smoothes over my stomach and lands in between my legs, my fingertips finding my clit instantly.

He growls lowly, “Like that baby?”

I groan in response, “Faster.”

He obliges, his hips picking up speed and making a smacking noise on contact with my body.

Shit…fuck me Justin, just like that…”

“You feel so good baby, fucking rub that shit girl.”

I know it’s not going to be long before I ring the bell for the third time tonight, but I want to make sure he gets his too. I start to meet him thrust for thrust, swiveling my hips downward while he thrusts up into me. That sensation, along with me rubbing my clit, causes my walls to spasm and I fall forward again, this time bracing my hands out in front of me and continuing to bob up and down on his dick as I ride out my release. The sudden change in rhythm causes Justin to gasp and dig his fingernails into my sides as his sounds of pleasure increase in volume.

“Babe, I’m gonna…”

He doesn’t the last word out before I feel him gush inside me, pulling me down hard against him as he fills me up. Just like he did with me, I continue to slowly rock my hips against him as he comes down, his body jerking lightly. I feel a light tap on my ass before I turn around and give Justin a wide grin.

“Baby girl, that was…just…fuck,” he says before letting his head fall back onto the floor.

I giggle as he slips out of me and I turn around to lie down on his chest. I place a slow, sensuous kiss on his lips before moving to attack his neck.

“Okay girl, you keep messing around and you’re going to be hurting for a lot longer than planned,” he says in a sing-song voice.

“I can work with that, daddy,” I reply lowly.

“Shit, now you’re just asking for it.”

“I do believe that’s what got us here in the first place,” I chuckle.

He laughs along with me, “Indeed it was. Did you like it baby? I mean did I do it right?”

I stop to think about the way he pulled my hair, smacked me hard, and the three orgasms he made me have, just how I wanted him to. But a smile breaks out onto my face as I think about the rug burn that I have on my elbows and knees.

“Yeah baby,” I respond. “You did it perfectly.”
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=993