Rearrange the Pieces by Jorie611
Summary:

JC Chasez had always been a man who lured all the girls to his yard. He'd also gotten his heart broken many times. His last relationship ended unexpectedly and left him with more than he could handle. Will JC ever  find the woman who is really meant to be in his life forever?


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 14800 Read: 14538 Published: Jul 10, 2008 Updated: Jul 30, 2008

1. Prologue by Jorie611

2. Chapter 1 by Jorie611

3. Chapter 2 by Jorie611

4. Chapter 3 by Jorie611

5. Chapter 4 by Jorie611

6. Chapter 5 by Jorie611

Prologue by Jorie611
Author's Notes:
Thanks so much to Jcschick307 aka Mel for helping me write the 2nd part to this prologue, as well as helping me title this piece of work. Love ya!

In the first grade, he received his first kiss. A bunch of girls playing ‘kiss tag’ tackled him to the ground and one of them kissed his lips. From that moment on, he’d been sucked into the world of girls.

All through his childhood, he’d been that cute kid who’d broken all the little girls hearts and made them squee for him. Even as he reached adulthood and became famous with *NSYNC, he still had that effect on the ladies. It was undeniable how attractive and blessed he was. His blue eyes that were as crystal clear as the ocean, those were the real killer. The world would never know how many girls he had actually lured in with those eyes.

He had fans on every edge of the globe and he seemed to have a girl in almost every port. They loved him and he loved them back. The only problem was that very few people knew the real JC Chasez or Josh, as he was known to his closest friends and family.

Hollywood was so plastic and no one ever had long-lasting relationships in the city of celebrities. JC had had so many shallow flings and fake relationships that he had blinded himself of his real needs. He had a whole list of girlfriends and rumored girlfriends, which included Nikki, Bobbie, Emmanuelle, Tara, and of course, Eva.

Eva had used JC and stomped on his heart. He had actually thought he’d found his forever in her, but she thought otherwise and chose some lame French basketball player instead. With his heart broken after that, he tried to swear off women, but having such needs in the bedroom, JC found himself back in the dating game.

It was then while recording a new album, when he was finally able to give his heart away. This time he was positive things would work out. JC thought he wouldn’t be the bachelor everyone expected him to be anymore. The day he met Kate changed his life. She changed his life. She changed his whole mind-frame and quickly became his everything.

From that fateful day that he walked into Starbuck’s for a chai latte during a recording break and bumped into the pretty brunette who would become his Kate, his life really had changed, as cheesy as it sounds. Who knew a random meeting with a stranger just like in the movies would leave his heart stolen and quite smitten.

JC found his heart and soul that day at Starbuck’s and from then on she’d been by his side. He loved her with everything within him. She stopped those worthless moments of what could only be called ‘one night stands’ and he couldn’t have been more happy about that. She was his other half.

Unlike past relationships, JC kept Kate sheltered from the drama of his celebrity status and Hollywood life for her sake and safety. He wasn’t ashamed of her, but loved her just that much to let her live a normal life. She was there through all the recording and projects he did, supporting him whole-heartedly. In fact, the still unreleased and most likely never to be released album “Kate” was all for her. She was his muse and his reason for everything…..

Until the day she left. She left him and he was totally blind-sided by it. She left him with something that would always be a constant reminder. She took the other half of his heart with her. She took his happily ever after too. JC felt that maybe he could never love again and somehow he found himself slipping back into the bachelor routine. He also found himself having to juggle a life he had never expected for himself.

 

Chapter 1 by Jorie611
Author's Notes:
*Thanks for the reviews!*

It had been a little over a year now since Kate had disappeared from his life. Without her in it, JC was trying to adjust as much as he could. He still thought about her a lot, but tried to remedy that by losing himself in other women.

JC loved to let loose and when he wasn’t busy in the studio or appearing on America’s Best Dance Crew, he was sure to be found at Hollywood’s hottest nightclubs. He was now a true bachelor and hitting the clubs just seemed to be the ‘it’ thing to do.

It was a Friday night and JC was feeling psyched to go out. He normally would have a friend or group of friends tag along, but tonight he wanted to go out alone. JC dressed himself up in loose fitting jeans that made his non-existent ass even more non-existent. He paired the jeans with a pink polo and popped up the collar. As for his footwear, he picked out Converse gym shoes, knowing they were always styling.

Once completely dressed, JC went into his bathroom that was adjoined to the master bedroom. His master bedroom was suppose to be where he and Kate would wake up every morning together, but she had ruined that dream. She had ruined a lot of things, including JC’s outlook on love now. While in the bathroom, JC slicked his hair with some gel and also spritzed on some cologne. He knew that women loved a good smelling man.

When he was all set to go, he grabbed his wallet and car keys off of his dresser and headed downstairs. JC made it down the stairs and to his family room. It was a mess for sure. He didn’t know when was the last it had been cleaned, but he really didn’t have the time or desire to do it. He’d leave that up to Tyler or someone else to do. He had found it so much easier to just pass on his chores, errands, and problems onto his friends and family.

Shaking his head in thought, JC stepped over to his front door, ready to get out of the house for the night. He had a night alone and he was going to take advantage of it. JC activated his security system and then stepped outside. He strolled over to his black Mercedes and hopped on in.

Within a short time, JC was pulling up to Crimson. It was one of his favorite clubs and was a real hot spot. He drove up to valet and got out of his car. He handed over his keys and slipped the valet some cash, before heading into the club. Luckily for JC, he was considered VIP there and got in without any hassle.

Once inside Crimson, JC headed over to the bar. He was a beer lover for sure, but also handled the hard liquor with no problem. Getting a little tipsy was fun for him and it let all his worries leave him, if only for a short time. A bartender smiled, seeing JC waiting to place his drink order. He thought she was cute, but she was a blonde. Everyone knew that he just had a type, and she didn’t quite fit it.

“Can I get you a drink, sir?” The blonde bartender asked, kindly.

JC thought for a moment and then nodded. “Mm..yes..I’ll just start off with a beer. Thanks.”

“Alrighty.” She then reached for a cold bottle of beer and handed it to him.

“Thanks.” He said, slipping her some money and then taking a sip of the drink.

He then moved away fro the bar and started grooving a little to the music that was playing in the club. He swayed his hips as he walked and drank his beer like a stud. He was on a mission tonight and that was to find a girl. Specifically, a girl who would maybe want to do the dirty deed with him.

JC perused the beautiful people on the dance floor and he noticed a brunette. He always noticed brunettes. Duh. They were his kind of girls. This brunette had on a sparkly top that revealed her toned stomach and booty shorts that barely covered her ass. The way her hips gyrated to the music, certainly caught his attention. So JC moved closer to her, finding himself right beside her.

“Hey, what’s shaking?” He asked, all suavely.

The girl turned to look at him. “Umm..excuse me? Who are you?”

“JC Chasez.” He smirked.

“From that band that had Justin in it?” He nodded his head.

She then laughed. “Yeah, see…the thing is JC, that it’s all about Timberlake for me. He’s the one who’s got it going on. Sorry.”

She then quickly dismissed him, waving her hand and walking over to the bar.

He stood there a little dumbfounded, not getting why the girl barely gave him her time of day. When had Justin just screwed up his chances of getting with women?

He sighed, not wanting to let that girl get to him. There were plenty more girls in the club and equally stunning. JC decided to head over to the corner of the club, where there seemed to be a group of girls all dancing with each other. He sipped down his whole beer, as he made it to them. He then tossed the bottle in the trash, and looked up to see that these group of girls were actually familiar. Where had he seen them? Oh yeah..that’s right! He saw them for several weeks on the first season of America’s Best Dance Crew. It was the all girl dancing group, Fysh ‘N Chicks.

While judging the women weekly on television, JC had definitely been rooting for them. They were an attractive bunch of girls and he certainly had his eye on Koi Fysh. She had that Asian flavor that he wouldn’t mind to taste.

JC stood right beside the girls, watching them dance. His eyes zoned in on Koi Fysh, whose real name was Taeko. The way her dark hair framed her face and moved on her shoulder as she danced, the way her hips shook to the beat, and the way she looked stunning in her dress, just made him hungry for her.

When the song ended, the girls spotted JC and they instantly smiled at him and greeted him.

“Hey, girls! It’s so good to see all of you.” He smiled and gave each one of the girls a hug. Though his hug with Taeko lasted just a bit longer.

“It’s so cool running into you again.” Taeko smiled, with all of the girls nodding in agreement.

“I know..I enjoyed your dancing on the show and you’re a great bunch of girls.”

“Thanks JC, that means a lot to us.” Taeko spoke up again.

He smiled and then looked at the other girls. “Do you mind if I steal away Koi Fysh for a moment?”

They all laughed. Taeko blushed, not knowing what was going on.

He took that as a ‘yes’, and he reached for Taeko’s hand and pulled her onto the dance floor with him. He smiled up at her, his blue eyes meeting her dark chocolate ones.

“So..Taeko, how have you been, girl?” He asked all smooth and sweet.

“I’ve been good. Still dancing and everything. I’ve kinda missed being judged weekly by you.” She admitted, a slight blush coming to her face.

He chuckled, sexily, and he moved his hips up against hers. His mouth moved close to her ear, his breath hitting her skin. “I’ve missed judging you too. Do you want to maybe get out of here?”

She widened her eyes, looking at him a little surprised, but she knew she couldn’t deny his request. Ever since he’d given her a personal shout out after a performance, she’d wondered what it would be like to get with him. So, she nodded her head and let JC lead her out of the club and away from her friends.

“Mm..let’s go to your place. I bet it’s all girly and shit. I wanna see where a pretty girl like you sleeps at night.” He grinned, forwardly.

She laughed and nodded her head. “Sure, that’s fine with me. I’d love to take you home, JC.”

He was pleased to hear that. “Mmm..great…” He purred. “I’ll just follow you to your place. I don’t feel like leaving my car here.”

“That’s fine. Just follow me closely and don’t get lost.” She winked and headed to her car. JC had valet bring his car around and then the real fun began.

 

The moment Taeko, led JC up to her bedroom, he was in hungry, sex-crazed mode. He was craving her and just needed to get himself off. Without Kate being around to make love to him anymore, his solution was to just fuck with any hot girl he could.

Taeko sat down on her bed, that had pink silky sheets and pillows with lace. It was girly for sure, but JC didn’t mind having to sex her up in the environment. It was all about the sex, nothing else.

“Mmm..honey, you’re so hot.” He said, joining her on the bed.

She smiled widely, turning to look at him. She had desire in her eyes as well. “Talk about hot, you’re so gorgeous. I tried so hard not to stare at you while you sat at the judge’s table.”

His eyes lit up and he could feel the fire burning within him. He needed a little Asian flavor right now and he was going to get it.

“Really? Damn…then maybe we can do something that’ll satisfy us both.” He then leaned in, letting his lips land on her neck. He started kissing her neck, while he pushed her down against the mattress. Then he found himself on top of her. She looked up at him, surprised, but not moving away.

“Mmm…” she moaned, enjoying the assault of his lips. “Have your way with me…”

“Oh I will, sexy.” He then moved his lips to her pink, kissable lips and they tasted so good. He kissed her harder as his hands moved up her dress. He could feel that she merely had a thong on, so he swiftly peeled it off, tossing it to the floor.

Then he moved the dress up off of her and raised her arms to get it over her head. Once it was completely off, JC tossed it to the floor as well.

“God…you’re so beautiful, Taeko.” He said, as he noticed all he had to do was take her bra off. He moved his lips to her jaw, kissing it as he unclasped her lacey undergarment. He freed it away from her body as well, getting her entirely naked.

“Mmm…yes..” She purred. “Now you get naked.”

He laughed and pulled back from her. He stood up and stripped himself down as fast as he could. Once his underwear came off, his now hard erection was exposed and more than ready for her.

“Damn..you’re so big..” Taeko smirked, anxious for him to have his way with her.

“What can I say? I’m quite blessed.” He said all cocky and moved his body back over hers.

He spread her legs open wider and he moved his hand between her legs. He could feel she was all wet now. Just enough wetness for him to slide in without any problem.

“I’m gonna fuck you, mami.” He purred and Taeko’s hands gripped tight to his shoulders.

“Oh yes…please.” She moved her lips to his neck, starting to kiss his skin. Then she started nibbling on it.

He moved her legs around his waist and he was now more turned on by her mouth and teeth playing with his neck. Her fingernails digging into his shoulders created pleasure and pain.

He moved his cock over her slit and then swiftly moved himself inside of her. He grunted loudly and was instantly ready to thrust as he moved himself into her warmth. He felt his cock fill up her pussy and started a steady pace.

Taeko cried out when he slid into her, but she quickly moaned, enjoying the way he felt inside of her. Her lips moved to his luscious lips and she kissed him hard, as he thrusted inside of her.

JC really only cared to make out while having sex, if he was truly making love to someone. Yet, he hadn’t made love the sweet, sensitive way in such a long time. He couldn’t handle having Taeko wanting to kiss him the way that she was.

He pulled his lips back and just buried his face into the crook of her neck.

“Oh god…yes!” He cried, as he thrusted faster.

She wasn’t about to question any of his actions. She had JC Chasez in her bed and that’s what really mattered.

“Oh god..even faster!” She demanded and bucked her hips with his. The bed started squeaking as their bodies moved together.

JC rammed his cock into her even harder and faster, throbbing inside her walls. She cried out even more. The sensation that the two created was going to get them off sooner than later.

“Fuck..yes..” He moaned out and then bit down on her shoulder, as he thrusted in and out of her, almost like an animal. Taeko’s hands slipped to his lower back and she certainly scratched him up with her nails, as she tried to hold onto him. His action being almost too hard for her to handle.

“Damn..you’re fierce.” She breathed out and then moaned loudly as her walls clenched around him.

He felt her pussy clenching him tight and his cock was feeling ready to explode. “Oh god…I’m gonna cum..”

“Me too!” She cried out and a moment later her body shook as her pussy tightened around him and her sweet juices were released.

As soon as he felt her start to orgasm, JC found his own bliss. He cried out in pleasure and much delight. “OHH..FUCK..YES..!” His cock spasmed and his cum exploded. He fell on top of her, breathing heavily as he rode the waves of his orgasm.

She was breathing hard as well and held onto him. He buried his face in her neck again and then waited for his breathing to come back to normal before he spoke.

“Amazing..” He whispered.

“Crazy amazing.” She whispered.

“I know.”

“You’re one hot fuck.” She said with her eyes fluttering open, a smile pursing on her lips.

JC knew he was and he didn’t need anyone confirming that. He was a sexy and kinky guy and his bedroom skills were some of the best.

He was just glad he’d satisfied his need and craving. Taeko was now just another name on his list of conquests.

 

Somehow JC had fell asleep, still laying naked beside Taeko. He wasn’t the guy who would usually spend the whole night and he didn’t want her thinking this was more than just a one night stand. He slipped out of the bed quietly and grabbed his cell phone from the pocket of his jeans. He looked at the time. The lit up numbers said it was 5 A.M.

“Fuck, I gotta get home.” He muttered and quickly dressed himself and sneaked out to his car.

Chapter 2 by Jorie611

As soon as JC arrived home from his sexcapade with Taeko, he’d gone straight to his bedroom. The sun was already coming up, but it was still too early for him to be awake. So, JC slipped his clothes off and got under the covers of his bed. Shortly after his head hit his pillow, he fell asleep. No regrets or concerns of what he’d just done plagued his mind.

A few hours later, JC’s eyes fluttered open and he turned to look at his alarm clock. It was now 10 A.M. and he figured he should get up and start his day. Tyler was suppose to be back soon, having said he’d be home that morning. JC was just relieved he’d gotten home before Tyler.

He got out of his bed and took a quick shower. JC hissed as the water went down his back, not realizing he’d been scratched up that bad. Yet, the pain he felt now was worth the pleasure he felt last night.

He dried himself off when he got out and then tossed on a pair of sweatpants and a wife beater. JC didn’t have any real plans today and decided he’d dabble in his home studio. Plus, he was waiting for Tyler to get back from a visit with the parents. JC had declined going, promising he’d see Roy and Karen another time soon.

JC headed down to the basement where his studio was and he turned on all of his equipment. He sat down at the sound board and he cued up some music. He listened to a song flow out of the speakers and it instantly made him think of Kate. He had written it for her because she had ruined him. She had made him fall in love even when he wasn’t ready to give his heart away.

“Damn..why do I do this to myself?” He said out loud to himself. “Stop listening to this song, idiot.”

I don’t wanna be in love

I don’t wanna feel this way

All I wanna do is leave

But all I can do is stay

Nights and days go by..

And I can’t wait to touch your face again

He listened right until after the bridge and then halted the music. He couldn’t handle the emotion the song brought to him and it always brought up the past. He wished everyday that the past could come back and be in the present, but he knew deep down, Kate was never coming back and he was just a victim of heartbreak.

After just sitting there in silence for a few moments and collecting his thoughts, JC decided to take out his guitar and strum on it a little. He took it out of the case it was in and then he positioned it in his lap. He started playing just whatever his fingers would play. Losing himself in the spontaneity of the music was better than his heart aching to songs that dug up the past.

JC stayed downstairs in his studio for awhile and then finally decided he’d had enough. He went upstairs to his kitchen, which also was a mess like the rest of his house. He looked at the clock on the wall and some how he’d spent way more time down there then he thought. It was now 3 P.M. and Tyler still hadn’t shown up. JC was slightly worried about it, knowing his brother promised to be back sooner than that. Yet, he doubted anything had really gone wrong, so JC would enjoy the rest of the time he had home alone. But just for the sake of it, JC picked up the phone to try Tyler’s cell. It went to voice mail after four rings and JC simply hung up, not leaving a message.

As it got later and there was still no sign of Tyler, JC decided he didn’t want to wait around the house anymore. It was a Saturday night and he felt deserving of another fun night out. Having watched a movie in the family room, JC got off the couch and headed upstairs to dress in more appropriate attire. He changed into jeans, a tight fitting t-shirt, and some white gyms shoes, as well as putting a cute hipster hat on top of his head.

JC checked himself out in his mirror and thought he was looking pretty good. So without no further ado, he grabbed his car keys and wallet and headed on out. He drove over to another favorite club of his called Opera. He knew some people who worked for the club and he was always welcomed to come party the night away there.

Once JC got into the club, he grabbed himself a drink as usual. Then moved on over to the dance floor. As always, there were girls that shook their hips in seductive ways. He looked around and none of the brunettes were actually up to his standards tonight. He was disappointed at that, having not really dived into the blonde pool in forever. Though JC was feeling horny as he drank down more alcohol and he wouldn’t pass up another opportunity to get laid. He was kinda desperate now and he’d take any girl, even if she wasn’t his so called type.

JC just started grinding to the music, rocking his hips, waiting to see if anyone would approach him. He would be very disappointed if there wasn’t at least one honey in the club who wanted to mack on him.

After a few minutes of dancing by himself, JC felt someone tap on his shoulder. He turned around and met a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was looking cute enough to him and he could tell by the way she was looking at him that she a) was a major *NSYNC fan b) she wanted to have sex with him or c) both. Well desperate times did call for desperate measures and it wasn’t like he was going to have to see the girl in the morning. It was just going to be a typical, ‘let’s have sex and never speak to each other again’ encounter.

“Hey JC, you’re so adorable. Mm..and so dreamy.” the girl said, a wide smile on her face.

He smiled. “Really? Thanks.”

She then put her hand out for him to shake. “I’m Christine.”

He shook her hand. “Nice to meet you Christine. I’m JC, but you knew that already.”

She chuckled. “Oh you know I did, baby. I’ve been following your career for a long time, Mr. Chasez.”

Oh no, she really was a fan! Mm..but you know how most fans have sexual fantasies of their idols anyways. JC took note of that and decided this girl would be his next conquest. If anything, if the sex was good enough, Christine would want to buy multiple copies of his next album.

“So are you here alone, Christine?”

“Yessiree.”

He smiled. “Great, then how would you like to leave the club with me?”

Christine instantly felt her heart race and she had to hold back all squeeing. This was her dream coming true. “Umm..yes…please!”

It was so much easier to get a girl when she was so ready and willing. JC had figured that out a long time ago. He took Christine’s hand and he led her out of the club. Then valet brought his car around and Christine got into the passenger side, while JC hopped into the driver side.

JC didn’t feel like talking too much to Christine, not feeling like being overly friendly with his ‘wham bam, thank you m’am’ girls. Yet, Christine certainly got chatty as he drove them toward a hotel that wasn’t too far from the club.

“You are so hot. I watch you on TV each week. Did you know Lil Mama is more manly than you? I swear she needs to stop acting like she knows English.” She giggled. “And I love it when you get all crabby when a crew doesn’t please you. It’s so fricking hot, Chasexy!”

He looked at her weird. “Chasexy? Did you just really call me that?”

“I did.”

“That’s umm…nice of you.” She leaned back in the seat, feeling the slick leather seats of his car.

“Your welcome. You have an amazing car too. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be a passenger in your Mercedes.”

“And well…how does it feel?”

“Orgasmic!” She yelled in delight.

At the mention of that word, JC was feeling even hornier now and he put the pedal to the metal. Within a minute, he found himself pulling up to the hotel. He parked and then he and Christine both got out of the car.

“Why are we here?” She asked.

“So I can fuck you in a hotel.” He answered.

“You’re serious?! Oh, thank god I left the club with you!”

“Now let’s do a little less talking and a lot more action, please.” JC said, leading her to the concierge.

JC checked them into a room using an alias and paid off the man at the desk to not say a word about anything. Then he took the key and led Christine up to their room. After opening the door, he pulled Christine in immediately and shut the door.

Then he shoved her up against the door. He didn’t want to waste any time. He was a man on a mission.

“Whoa, baby!” Christine cried out as her back hit against the door hard.

He moved his hands under her shirt and he quickly peeled it off of her. Then his hands dipped under the waist band of her skirt and he pulled the skirt down to her ankles. He looked at her just seeing her in her undergarments, realizing he could’ve done a lot worse. She wasn’t his typical type, but she was good enough for now.

“Mm..you move fast. Now just get me naked, sexy stud.” She said realizing that her clothes came flying off.

“Please, sweetie, don’t talk too much.” He instructed and he unclasped her bra and then pulled her panties down as well.

Then JC took his own shirt, pants, and underwear off, not wanting to delay this anymore. His cock was already hard and he knew it wouldn’t take much for Christine to be wet enough for him to slide in. He knew all he had to do was touch her a little and she’d be like putty in his hands.

JC kept her back up against the door and moved his body flush against hers. His hands caressed down her arms and his lips moved upon her lips, letting his touch ignite her with her own fire and desire. Christine’s arms moved around his neck after a moment and she kissed him even harder, holding onto him as if the moment should never end.

Finding her kisses being a little too much for him to handle anymore, he pulled back from her lips and moved his face into the crook of her neck. He then moved his mouth to her earlobe and he licked it. He smiled to himself as she moaned in delight and then moved his hand down between her legs. She was soaking wet and he purred. He loved making a girl all wet for him.

“I want babies with your eyes.” Christine moaned out and that’s when JC looked down and realized he definitely needed a condom.

“Shit..just stay right against the door.” He said and let her go briefly, to grab a condom out of his wallet. He tore the small square package open and then slid it on. There was no way he could afford to knock up this girl.

He grabbed a hold of her again and then moved her legs over his hips, her legs tightening around him. She gripped onto JC as tight as she could and then JC bumped her up against the back of the door so hard, that it shook as he slid his cock inside of her. He grunted and then moved himself inside of her. His pace started slow, but quickly picked up.

Christine felt him fill her up and thrust inside of her and she screamed out in intense pleasure. She grinded her hips and cried out his name with every motion she made. “Oh..yes..Jaaayyyceee….Jaaayyyceee!”

He started thrusting even harder and he rammed his cock in her like a beast. He wanted to get her off as fast as he could so he could get away from her as soon as possible. He just wanted his moment of pleasure and that was it. As her screams got louder, JC moved a hand to her mouth, keeping her mouth covered to muffle her noises. With his other hand, he steadied her against the door as he banged her against it over, over, and over.

“Mm..mmm..mm..” She moaned against his hand even though it came out strangled.

“Yeah, you like that dontcha!” JC cried out and then he worked his hips even harder as he hit his cock in every crevice of her pussy. Then he hit her g-spot and knew he’d found it, by the way she practically bit on his fingers.

He hissed a little and then felt the walls of her pussy clenching around him. They squeezed his throbbing cock and he felt like he’d explode. He pummeled into her one last time and that’s when he felt her reach her climax. He moved his hand form her mouth and she screamed out in ecstasy as his own climax followed right behind.

“Oh Chaaaaaaaaseeeexxyyyy!” Christine cried out as she gripped on him tight and road the waves of her orgasm. She panted so hard and then her head collapsed onto his shoulder.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” JC screamed as his orgasm surged through him and his knees practically went weak. He knew he might drop her soon, so he peeled her off of the door and held her tight in his embrace.

He breathed hard, as he stepped over to the bed that was in the hotel room and let them collapse onto it. JC lay beside Christine as they both came down from their high and their breathing regulated.

As JC rolled over to his side, he saw the number on the clock and he freaked. It was now later than he even imagined and he was suppose to be home before Tyler was.

“Shit..shit..gotta go.” He said rolling off the bed and then picked up his clothes. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his underwear and pants up upon his hips.

“What? Where you going? The party just started, Monsieur Chasez. Voulez-vous couchez avec moi deja?”

“Sorry, blondie, but this party is over.” He grabbed his wallet and then plucked a $10 dollar bill from it. He tossed it at her.

“Here, get a cab and don’t utter a word about this. You were a decent fuck, but this ain’t happening again.” He explained and then just left her naked and alone on the bed, leaving the hotel room.

“I’ll just frame this and hang it on a wall.” Christine giggled as she then got off the bed , ready to leave her JC experience behind.

 

JC made it back to his Mercedes without any paparazzi seeing him and he was happy about that. He didn’t need it known that he’d just fucked a fan in a hotel. He hopped into his car and then sped home, hoping that somehow he’d beat his brother home.

When he pulled up to his house, JC groaned seeing Tyler’s car and knowing he would probably get bitched at. It wasn’t entirely his fault though, he’d been expecting them home sooner.

JC got out of his car and he walked up to the door and unlocked it. He stepped into the house and he instantly noticed how much cleaner his family room appeared. The mess that had been there for days was now gone and things were actually clean.

Before JC was even able to walk into the kitchen to see if it had been cleaned as well, Tyler came down the stairs looking a little irritated, but not as mad as JC would’ve thought.

“Yo, bro, where the hell were you?” Tyler said reaching the last step.

JC jumped a little and turned to his brother. “I was out just having a little fun.”

“Let me guess…you, girl, and a hotel?”

JC remained silent.

“Thought so.”

“Why didn’t you answer your phone earlier, Ty?” JC changed the subject.

Someone was hiding it from me. She grabbed it from me and then lost it in the house. That’s why we came home later because I couldn’t come home before finding it first.”

“Oohhh…sorry.”

“Yeah..whatever.”

“So how are mom and dad?”

“They’re fine. They wished you would’ve came, but they were thankful to see Jacelyn.”

He smiled a little. “Well good…I’m glad.”

Tyler than moved beside JC and gave him a playful punch on the arm. “Oh and I cleaned up the house some, dork. It was getting all nasty and we do not need ants and shit.”

“I just noticed, thanks for doing that as well. Thanks for taking her to see mom and dad too. I owe you one, Ty.”

Tyler grinned, proud of himself. “Yeah..then you can buy me dinner and some beers.”

JC laughed. “We’ll see..we’ll see.”

Tyler then yawned and he sighed. “Mm..it’s late and today was tiring traveling back home. I think I’m gonna hit the hay.”

JC nodded his head. “Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Lord knows I don’t need to repeat what I did just now.”

“Josh, you really do need to break this habit. It’s not fair to anyone.” Tyler said marching back up the stairs.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “I know..I know..”

“We’ll fix you. It’ll just take time.”

JC just nodded his head. “Did you put her to sleep and everything?”

Tyler smiled. “Yeah..she’s all set for a good night of sleep.”

JC watched his brother disappear from his sight and then he just smiled to himself, glad that his brother was around to make his crazy life a little less crazy.

Chapter 3 by Jorie611
Author's Notes:
*I know it's not the greatest chapter, but bare with me*

A couple days had passed since JC’s hotel rendezvous, and it was now Tuesday. Today was the day when new episodes of America’s Best Dance Crew taped and JC would have to do his routine all over again. That meant waking up, chilling at his house, leaving for the studio in time, getting his hair and makeup done, answering fan questions, and then taping the actual show.

JC woke up that morning feeling good about abstaining from sex for two days. He was also kind of scared for the fact Tyler wouldn’t be around to watch Jacelyn tonight, which meant she’d have to go to work with him.

JC crept into the room across the hall from his and noticed it was still silent. He stepped up to the crib and he smiled seeing Jacelyn still asleep. Her eyes closed, hands grasping her blanket, and her brown curls in disarray. She slept like a little angel and he wouldn’t wake her until she squirmed. JC kept staring down at her. He was still in awe of her, even a year and a half later.

Jacelyn Harmony Chasez had been born January 2nd of 2007, to Kate and of course, JC. She hadn’t been planned, that was for sure, but that didn’t matter. She had Kate’s curly hair, but it was definitely the same shade as JC‘s. While JC had hoped she’d get her mommy’s brown eyes, she had in fact received her daddy’s sparkling blue eyes. Once she’d been born, JC thought his life would be perfect now with the woman he wanted to marry and a daughter they’d raised together. Yet, now he was without his Kate and playing Mr. Mom as well as daddy. He didn’t believe he was made or even fit to play either role and had struggled juggling his career and being a single father. Yet, he was fortunate to have his brother, as well as more family and friends who were there to help out.

He smiled as she began moving around and then her eyes fluttered open. His own eyes stared back at him, as Jacelyn opened her eyes wide and then sat her self up. Her little arms then reached out and a smile formed on her little pink lips.

“Da da.” She called out. He knew she wanted him to pick her up and he happily obliged, scooping her up into his arms.

“Mornin’ Jace.”

She wrapped her little arms around his neck and held on tight. He ran a hand through her hair and sighed. He felt like it had been forever since he’d held her, especially in the morning.

“Me breakfess.” Jacelyn said softly, just loud enough for him to hear.

He smiled. “You want breakfast? Okay, we’ll get you some breakfast.”

JC headed toward the staircase and walked downstairs, immediately heading toward the kitchen. When he walked in, he noticed Tyler sitting at the table munching away on Apple Jacks and reading the newspaper.

“Morning, bro.” JC said as he opened the fridge and balanced Jacelyn on one hip to grab the milk out. Tyler turned and looked at his brother and niece.

“Hey, you two.” He smiled and went back to the page he was reading.

“I really wish you didn’t have to go out on a date, Tyler. You know how much it will suck taking Jacelyn with me.” JC settled his daughter into her high chair and scooted it right up to the edge of the table.

Tyler laughed. “Hey, it’s about time you take her somewhere and be responsible. She is your responsibility.”

JC sighed, nodding his head. He knew his brother was right, but he still just didn’t find the routine of being a single father easy nor comfortable.

He poured some cereal in a bowl for himself and then added the milk. JC also grabbed a small cup of yogurt from the fridge and peeled the plastic off, setting it in front of Jacelyn with one of her kiddy spoons. He took a seat beside Jacelyn and watched as she started to dig into the yogurt. Of course, just like any little kid she was going to make a mess with it.

JC grabbed a section of the newspaper and he started reading it, munching on his cereal as he did. Tyler was lost in his own reading as well and neither saw Jacelyn getting ready to fling her yogurt.

Jacelyn had her little spoon covered in the cool, goo-like substance. She giggled to herself as she brought her arm up and then shook her spoon. The yogurt flying off of the utensil and landing upon her father’s arm.

Feeling something land on him, JC looked up and then back down at his arm. He saw the yogurt and grabbed a napkin from the center of the table. His eyes then met the mischievous ones of his daughter.

“Jacers!” He admonished, playfully. “You eat your yogurt. No getting it on daddy.”

She giggled with yogurt all over her cute face, rather amused by the incident. She then covered her spoon with more yogurt and this time flung it harder.

“Jace, come on now.” JC chuckled as he ran his hand through his hair, finding yogurt in it. “You’re lucky I have to shower still.”

Tyler laughed watching the scene unfold. “Oh..at least she likes her Uncle Ty enough to keep it off of me.”

JC tossed his brother a look and then laughed. He wiped the yogurt off of himself and then looked at Jacelyn.

“I think you’ve had enough, missy. Let’s go clean you up and then Tyler will watch you so I can shower.” He ran his hand through her hair and smiled. Then he lifted her out of her highchair and headed over to the sink to wipe her face and hands off.

Once Jacelyn was clean, JC handed her over to Tyler and headed out of the kitchen. He took the stairs two at a time up to his bedroom, ready to shower and take on the rest of the day.

JC stepped into his bathroom, shutting the door. He stripped down to nothing and started his shower. He stepped into the stall and his thoughts immediately went to Jacelyn and the way his life was going.

“I love her. I do. I really do, but it’s just hard.” He said out loud to himself. “I’m a failure at this daddy thing and she’ll hate me sooner or later.”

He lathered up soap on a washcloth and continued speaking to himself. “If Kate were around, life would be so much easier.”

It was true. Not having a mother around for his daughter was tough and it made JC relive his own childhood, not having a father until Roy Chasez came into his life. He wanted better for Jacelyn, yet he just didn’t know how to give it to her or how to even be the daddy she needed. If Kate had stuck around, he felt that his daughter would have one perfect parent and that would be much better than what she had now.

Once JC had himself all cleaned and shampooed, making sure the yogurt was definitely gone, he got dressed and headed down to his home studio. He would chill down there for awhile, leaving his daughter in Tyler’s care, while he just got himself lost in music.

 

Later that afternoon, JC emerged from his studio and found Tyler and Jacelyn napping together on the couch in the family room. He smiled at the sight, but knew he had to wake them up. JC had to leave for the taping of his show shortly and Jacelyn had to tag along.

He tapped his brother on the shoulder, startling him a little, but successful at his attempt. Tyler opened his eyes and yawned a little, but did awake indeed. He looked down at his watch. “Oh, hey, Josh. You have to leave soon, huh?”

JC nodded his head and then reached for Jacelyn. She went into his arms without any struggle or any sign of her eyes opening. He was happy for that, knowing he would need her quiet on his drive over to Burbank. “You have a date to get ready for, little bro.” JC reminded him with a smirk.

Tyler laughed and nodded his head, sliding off of the couch. “Yeah, I better go get ready. Since you won’t be around I have to pimp myself out on my own.”

JC laughed and watched Tyler ascend the stairs and then walked into the kitchen with Jacelyn still tight in his arms. JC grabbed his keys and wallet off of the counter and he also grabbed a sippy cup and some Cheerios for Jacelyn. He knew she might get hungry or thirsty while she hung out backstage. Once he was set to go, JC called out to his brother letting him know they were on their way out and then headed out of the house.

JC opened his black Mercedes and he was grateful Tyler had remembered to put the car seat in the back of it. There wasn’t time for any dilemma or for breaking the law and he was just glad he could safely buckle up Jacelyn. He situated her sleeping body into her car seat and then got into the driver seat, buckling himself up. Then he sped down the hill and off toward the highway, not sure of how this night would end.

When JC pulled up to the soundstage in Burbank where the show was taping, he found a VIP parking spot with no problem. He looked back in the rear view mirror and his precious daughter was still snoozing. He was hoping she’d stay that way while he went through hair and make-up and did his round of interviews. Yet, JC knew his luck would probably run dry.

He got out of the car and then unbuckled Jacelyn from the car seat. He positioned her comfortably in his arms and then walked over to the back entrance of the studio. He snuck in without a single soul seeing him and made it over to wardrobe.

Kara Saun smiled as JC entered the wardrobe area and then smiled wider seeing the little brunette in his arms. “Aww…she’s adorable.” She said softly, stepping over to a rack.

JC smiled. ‘Thanks.”

“She’s yours?” Kara handed him a jacket that had studs all over it.

He nodded his head and took the jacket from her. “She is, but you know how Hollywood works. I like to keep her a secret the best that I can.”

The stylist nodded her head and smiled again. “Well I think the jacket will go nice with what you already have on.”

“Yeah, I do too.”

“Well, have a good show, JC. I hope she behaves for you.” Kara winked.

He chuckled a little. “I do too. Someone backstage is going to have to control her for me.”

Kara nodded her head and then left JC alone. JC settled Jacelyn onto the couch in the wardrobe area for a moment, while he slid the jacket on. He then looked at himself in a mirror, pleased that he would look great today. Then he picked his daughter up again and headed over to hair and makeup.

JC settled into a chair in front of the bright lights and mirror, ready for layers upon layers of makeup to be applied to his face. Jacelyn rested against his chest and still hadn’t shown any signs of waking up.

A makeup artist came over to JC with some foundation and she smiled, seeing the little girl with him. “Awww…she is so cute.”

JC smiled. “Thanks. Her name is Jacelyn.”

“Ahhh..so she’s your daughter, right?” The girl started applying makeup to his face.

“That would be correct.”

“I had no clue you had a daughter until now.”

“It’s not something I like to share.” He explained and then felt Jacelyn start to squirm against him. Her little eyes then opened.

“Looks like she’s awake now.”

He looked down at Jacelyn. “Yeah. Hey, sweetie. You just like to wake up at the worst times, don’t you?”

“I wake, daddy.” She smiled.

“I see that, Jace. Now that means I’ll have to find someone to babysit you while I’m judging.”

“Oh gosh, she is just precious.” The girl said and finished up JC’s makeup.

“Yeah, yeah, she is.” He grinned and then hopped out of the chair.

“Oh wait, JC, we need to fix your hair!”

He looked at the girl and shook his head. “Nah, I don’t want it smooshed down this week. It’s fine how it is.”

She shrugged. “Well, suit yourself.”

JC walked around backstage then, looking for anyone who could hold onto Jacelyn while he did interviews and taped the show. There had to be an MTV intern somewhere for the job.

He bumped into Layla, the backstage correspondent who always chatted it up with the crews. “Hey Layla, how are you tonight?”

She smiled at him and then at the little girl in his arms. “Wait..oh my..is this..she’s yours, isn’t she?”

He nodded with a sheepish smile. “Jacelyn is her name.”

“Aww..how adorable and she looks like you too.” She then put her hand out to Jacelyn giving the little girl a high five.

Jacelyn giggled and smiled up at Layla. Then she rested her head against JC’s chest.

“Wow..she’s just precious, JC. I can’t believe you’ve been hiding her on us.” Layla playfully punched his arm.

“She my best kept secret. I like it that way.” He confessed and then stepped away from his colleague.

JC knew he had to start backstage interviews any moment and he still needed someone to keep an eye on his daughter. He spotted one of the girls from Fanny Pak and he tried to remember her name. He then had it come to him after a moment. Her name was Glenda and he was sure she could keep an eye on Jacelyn until it was Fanny Pak’s turn to hit the stage.

He tapped Glenda on the shoulder and then explained to her who Jacelyn was and what the favor he needed was. The girl was willing to accept the duty and she took Jacelyn from him, along with the little girls cup and snacks.

JC was relieved he had found someone just in time and headed over to the area where they did interviews for the judges. He was quickly dragged toward the MTV crew and started answering questions for them. Then he completed a couple more interviews for various papers and sites. All the while, he was happy that he hadn’t heard a peep about Jacelyn from backstage.

“JC, over here! Over here!” A female voice called out, needing him for his interview session with LiveVideo. It was a weekly chat that always gave him the most random, yet fun questions to answer. JC got a kick out of the questions each week and was ready for whatever they had to ask.

He stood in front of the camera and was greeted by the interviewer. Then he waved to all of his fans who were watching live.

“It’s good to see you this week, JC. We have a long list of questions for you, but we’ll only get to a couple.” The blonde interviewer explained.

He nodded. “Give me what you got.”

“First, where is your favorite place to perform or tour?”

“You know what, just give me a stage and a microphone and I’m good. I don’t really care where I perform, as long as I can just get out there and do it.”

“Alright..cool. Moving onto the next question.”

“Hit me.”

“What’s your best kept secret?”

JC laughed. “Well it wouldn’t be a secret anymore, if I admitted it, now would it?”

The interviewer laughed as well. “True..true..but I’m sure you have some little secret you could confess. Your fans are eager to learn anything new about you.”

Then before JC could open his mouth again to speak, little footsteps were heard and heading toward his way. He turned and looked behind him, his face instantly contorting in an awkward expression. “Shit.” He muttered under his breath and then two little arms wrapped around his legs.

“Oh wait! Who is this?!” The girl asked, looking up at JC curiously.

He froze for a moment and then sighed. He knew his “best kept secret” couldn’t remain a secret anymore.

“It’s funny you ask that, ‘cause this would be Jacelyn. She was my biggest secret, but not anymore. This is my daughter.”

He then lifted her up into his arms as the interviewer and others backstage gasped in shock and fans also went nuts in the chat.

“So how old is she?”

“She’s 1 and a half. I want her life to be private, hence no one learned of her until now, minus those really close to me.”

Jacelyn then started playing with his hair. He moved his hand up trying to bat her little hands away.

“Stop it, Jacers.”

“Aww…you call her Jacers. That is so cute! She even has your eyes and everything.” The girl interviewing him gushed.

JC rolled his eyes, slightly annoyed. He hadn’t planned on this happening and now that it had, he knew he’d be crabby tonight. The dance crews were going to have to beware of his wrath.

After the interviews and the taping of the show, JC was still in a shitty mood, but just glad he hadn’t been as harassed as he thought over the big reveal. Jacelyn hadn’t caused much raucous backstage either and had actually chilled out with the makeup artist.

Walking to his car and more than ready to make it back home, JC held Jacelyn in his arms.

“I wish you hadn’t ran to me during my interview.” He said softly, looking into her blue eyes.

She of course, was just an innocent little girl, unaware of who her daddy really was and any repercussions of her being revealed.

“Me sleepy. I go home now.” Comprehension of her father’s words totally going over her little head.

“Yeah, we’re going home now.” He sighed.

“I wuv you, Jay-cee.”

He stopped in his tracks. Did she just really call him by his name? He knew she had and it really caught his attention. How come she had gone from calling him daddy earlier and JC now. This wasn’t good. He knew that much.

“I love you too, Jacelyn.” He pecked her forehead and settled her into her car seat.

The ride home was silent, JC deep in thought of what had happened tonight.

End Notes:
Thanks for reading and reviews are appreciated!
Chapter 4 by Jorie611

He’d been laying in the sheets of his bed all tangled up, since he’d fallen asleep with various thoughts in his mind. His chest continued to move up and down slowly, his eyes shut to the world. It was when he slept that he could forget about everything and not worry about his problems. Yet, just like the sun would rise every morning, JC had to get up as well.

The sound of his alarm going off, which had been set for a studio session, was what woke him from his slumber. He stretched his arms up high and his eyes fluttered open slowly. JC scooted up in his bed and sat up, yawning and letting his eyes focus on the morning light. He wiped all the sleep from his eyes and then slowly peeled his covers off of himself.

He moved out of the bed and stood up barefoot, beginning to walk over to his bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. Just before he hit the doorway to the bathroom, the thought of Jacelyn calling him ‘JC’ came back to his mind. He knew it probably was only said because she’d heard everyone at America’s Best Dance Crew calling him JC, but it still didn’t sit that well with him.

JC shook the thought and quickly did his morning hygiene in the bathroom, before going downstairs dressed in some jeans and a gray hoodie he would wear for his studio session.

When JC made it down to the living room, that’s when he heard laughter and some blocks crashing to the floor. He knew the culprit of that laughter. It was Jacelyn and she sounded like she was having fun playing. He spotted Tyler on the couch watching as Jacelyn stacked blocks and made them fall again and again.

Tyler glanced up at JC and shot him a smile. “Hey, look who woke up.”

“Ha. Ha.” JC rolled his eyes.

“I’ve been playing with her for a good hour already. She really likes knocking blocks over.”

JC took a seat next to his brother on the couch. “I had my alarm set, so I didn’t plan on waking up any earlier.”

“Always an excuse, Josh.”

“Yeah, well, that’s just how I roll.”

Jacelyn remained oblivious to her daddy being awake and sitting next to her uncle. She made another tower of blocks and then laughed as they came crashing to the floor once more.

“Timmer!” She yelled.

“Timber!” Tyler corrected and watched his niece’s face light up at the fun she was having.

JC couldn’t help but let a smile purse on his lips and he waited for Jacelyn to acknowledge him.

Jacelyn then got up off her knees and stood up. She looked over at the two men on the couch. Her little eyes lit up.

“I’ll go get her some juice. You give her any juice yet?” JC asked, standing up slowly from the couch.

Tyler shook his head. “I gave her a little water in her sippy cup, but maybe some apple juice would be good. I just bought some the other day.”

Jacelyn outstretched her arms and she let her gaze land solely on Tyler. “Daddy!”

JC started walking toward the kitchen, but stopped hearing Jacelyn call out for him. “Come here, Jacers.”

He put his own arms out for her and knelt down for her to be able to reach him. Jacelyn looked over at JC, but her gaze went right back to Tyler.

“Jacelyn Harmony, come on, baby.” JC called out to her again, not sure why she wasn’t coming right to him, if she wanted him.

“Go to daddy, Jace.” Tyler said, not sure whether his niece was confused or what. Jacelyn simply ignored JC again and then cried out for her daddy once more.

“Daddy!” She yelled and finally moved her little legs over to in front of the couch where Tyler was sitting. She then tugged at Tyler’s pant leg, wanting him to pull her up into his lap.

Tyler was confused as to what just happened, but he pulled his little niece up onto his lap. Then he turned to look at JC. His face dropped, seeing his brother frozen in his spot near the kitchen door, with a look like he’d just been jabbed in the arm over and over with a needle.

“Did..did..she just..?” JC choked out, not able to finish his question, but luckily Tyler could read his mind.

“I think she did, bro.”

“Has she ever called you that before?” Tyler cringed and then nodded his head slowly.

“Mm..once or twice, but never like this with you in the room.”

“Shit!” JC exclaimed, pissed and hurt now. Jacelyn’s hands moved up to her ears to cover them.

Tyler sighed. “Maybe if you’d spend more time with her, you’d be a lot more familiar to her and she would never think I was daddy instead.”

“But she called me daddy yesterday. She’s called me daddy plenty of times.”

“It’s not my fault. What do you want me to say? Maybe you’re the one confusing her, Josh.”

Jacelyn rested her head upon Tyler’s chest and cuddled into him. “ Want juice.”

“Daddy is going to get you some.” Tyler reiterated and looked at JC.

JC nodded and headed into the kitchen. As soon as he got into the room alone, he started slamming cabinets and cussing. He was certainly angry and frustrated now. He then grabbed Jacelyn’s cup and poured the juice. He almost wanted to just spill her cup of juice to the floor as well, but he knew his daughter was waiting on it.

He then mustered up a smile and walked back out to the living room, heading over to Jacelyn and Tyler. JC put the sippy cup full of juice out in front of Jacelyn’s grasp.

She snatched it up. “Tanks.”

“Your welcome, baby.” JC said with a sigh.

“Jacelyn, who just gave you the juice?” Tyler asked. Jacelyn looked up at Tyler and then over at Jacelyn. She pointed at JC.

“That’s correct. So who is that?” Tyler posed the question, wanting to see if the little girl would confuse her father and uncle again.

She sipped more of her juice and then opened her little mouth to reply. “Is Jay-cee.”

Tyler and JC both looked at each other, knowing the answer wasn’t what they wanted to hear. JC stepped closer and he spoke to Jacelyn.

“Sweetie, that’s right. I am JC, but who else am I? ”His daughter shrugged her little shoulders.

“That’s daddy.” Tyler pointed to JC. “And I’m Uncle Tyler.”

Jacelyn looked back and forth between the two men again. “No daddy.”

“Yes, I am daddy.” JC reached out for her, wanting to take her away from Tyler.

“Nooooo!” She cried, cuddling up more into Tyler.

“Jacers, you know me, baby. Don’t act like this.”

“Josh, maybe she’s just still tired and cranky. Plus you know you’re not around a lot. You can’t blame her.” Tyler chimed in.

“Way to make me feel better, bro.” JC said dryly and then reached out for Jacelyn, pulling her away from Tyler. She then started crying, not wanting to be in the arms of her father.

“It’s not my fault she sees your face more on TV than she does in real life.” Tyler spat.

“Well it’s not my fault Kate walked out on me and left me with a kid! She knew I couldn’t fucking handle this on my own and she still up and left! So don’t go kicking me harder when I’m already down!”

Jacelyn’s cries intensified. She was now scared from the argument that was happening and the raising of JC’s voice.

“Hush up, Jace.” JC scolded.

“I’m not trying to make it worse Josh, but you’ve not been taking this parenting thing seriously for quite a few months. The longer Kate’s been away the worse you’ve gotten.” Tyler explained. “Plus you shouldn’t be telling her to hush up when you are the one causing all of this.”

Jacelyn cried even louder, struggling to get out of JC’s arms. “Go. I go. Down.” She kicked and screamed.

Tyler stood up and then swiped Jacelyn from his brother. “Yo, go to work and just get out of here.”

Tyler settled Jacelyn to the floor and watched the little girl run over to her teddy bear in the corner of the room and hug it tightly.

“I’m going. Just do what you do. Apparently you do it well if you’ve replaced me.”

“I haven’t replaced you. You just won’t spend time with your daughter like a father should.”

JC flipped his brother off. “Don’t start with me.”

“Fine, be a pussy, Josh. I’m not the one losing time with Jacelyn.”

JC huffed and then just exited the room, heading back into the kitchen. He grabbed his things off of the counter and then headed outside to his car. He had a studio session to get through and he didn’t have time to let his personal life interfere with his professional one.

 

“And that’s a wrap for today.” JC said, motioning for the younger singer he was working with to come out of the booth.

“Thank again for such a great session. I’m in love with the new song.” The petite brunette exclaimed with a smile, as she approached JC.

“No sweat. I did my job and you did yours. It all worked out perfectly.” He grinned.

The girl picked up her bag off of the couch in the room and then looked at her watch. “Hey…do you want to maybe go grab a cup of coffee? I have some time before I have to be at a dance rehearsal.”

JC turned to look at her. “Umm..normally I’d say no, but I think that sounds like a good idea. Lord knows I could use a little break.”

“Awesome. We can go to the Starbucks just around the corner.”

JC stood up from his chair and made sure all the equipment was turned off, before following out of the studio.

Then a few minutes later he pulled up to the coffee shop, finding that Amber, the artist he’d been working with, was waiting outside the door for him.

JC hopped out of his car and smiled, approaching her and then opened the door for the two of them. As soon he stepped into the coffee shop, JC looked around to see how many patrons there were and was glad to see that only a couple tables were occupied.

“Oh yeah, I forgot a hot shot like you gets paparazzi and fans all up in your box.” Amber chuckled, noticing him looking around.

“Well it’s just that I don’t feel like being bothered today. Some major news was released about me and I’m just waiting for it to catch on.”

“Ahhh…I see.” She paid for her drink and then waited for JC to order and pay for his.

Once they were both ready to sit down, JC led Amber over to a table for two in the corner. He slid into a chair and then started sipping on his latte. Amber sipped on her own drink and then spoke up.

“So, what is this news that got leaked?” JC licked his lips and debated whether to tell her, but he went for it.

“I have a daughter.” Amber gasped in surprise.

“I know, it’s a little bit of a shocker. I mean everyone knows I’ve never been the fatherly type, nor prepared for children.”

“So then how did it happen?”

“I fell in love with a girl. We made love and created a baby.” JC answered, simply.

Amber nodded. “Well yeah, I would hope that’s how it would happen. So then is the mother still in your life or what?”

He shook his head. “No, she’s been gone for over a year now. I think my daughter was three or four months when Kate walked away from us.”

“Oh sweetheart, that’s horrible. I can’t believe you’re a single father and broken-hearted.”

“Yeah well, neither can I, but I guess that’s just how it goes.” Amber shook her head.

“I bet you can mend your broken heart and I’m sure some new woman would love to come into your life so you aren’t raising your daughter alone.”

JC sipped on his coffee again and then sighed. “I doubt that. I really don’t want to replace her mother with another woman. I don’t even think I can love another woman like I loved Kate. This is just how my life is going to be…shitty father with an incomplete heart who gets his sex purely for pleasure.”

“So then it is true you’re a manwhore!” She exclaimed. “ I knew it!”

“Sshh..sshhh..calm down.” He said trying to quiet her down. “I wouldn’t necessarily use that label, but I enjoy sex from anyone who wants to hop in my bed or vice versa.”

“Well what if I said I wouldn’t mind hopping into your bed?” She smirked.

He laughed. “Umm..no. I don’t hop into bed with those I work with. That’s where I actually have a boundary I won’t cross.”

“Aww…well it was worth asking.”

He sipped on his drink again and sighed. “Well I should probably head back home. Lord knows my brother is waiting for me to get back and take Jacelyn off his hands.”

JC then stood up form the table and waved bye at Amber, not having anything else to say to her. He didn’t even know why he told her as much as he had.

When JC got home, he unlocked the house and walked into an empty one. He didn’t hear a sound and the lights were turned off. So he crept into the kitchen, flicking some lights on. He noticed a small note on the counter and it was scribbled in Tyler’s handwriting. JC picked it up and read it.

Hey bro, Jacelyn and I are out getting some ice cream. Then I think we’ll do a little grocery shopping. After that, I’ll bring the little princess back.

He sighed. He couldn’t even remember the last time he took Jacelyn somewhere in the evening , let alone somewhere by himself. Now his brother was out there enjoying precious moment with his daughter and he was home alone after a day that started shitty.

He crumpled up the note and tossed it into the trash. Then he picked up the bottle of wine that was sitting out on the counter and headed up to his bedroom.

JC flopped onto his bed and then he opened the bottle of the red alcoholic beverage. He started drinking some, guzzling it down. It burning his throat slightly. He coughed a little and then reached for a picture that was on his nightstand. It had been there forever and was a picture of him, Kate, and Jacelyn a week after they’d brought Jacelyn home from the hospital. He and Kate had huge smiles on their faces and they looked like the picture perfect family. He looked at it in disgust and then threw it across his room. The glass of the frame shattered as it fell to the floor.

“Gahhhhhh!” He cried out in pain and frustration.

He then set the wine down and buried himself into is bed sheets. “Why Kate? Why? Why did you leave me? Why do I suck at life? Why does Jacelyn love Tyler more? Why can’t I get my shit together? Why? Dammit! You’re so messed up, JC! You’re a bastard! You’re a fucking bastard!” He screamed out loud, it echoing in his room.

Then he crumbled and all the emotion he had inside of him poured out in tears. The tears rolled down his cheeks and his body shook violently the harder he cried. He was like a baby now, crying his eyes out. The last time he’d cried this bad was when he came home to find Kate was gone for good.

JC just continued to cry until he could cry no more and fell into a deep sleep. When he slept things always seemed better.

End Notes:
Reviews are appreciated! :)
Chapter 5 by Jorie611
Author's Notes:
*Please be kind and review*

The next morning Tyler walked into his brother’s bedroom, having yet to see JC come downstairs. He knew his brother had a habit of sleeping in if he didn’t have any thing planned for the day, but for whatever reason he was feeling concerned and decided to check on him.

Tyler noticed the half used bottle of wine on the nightstand, as well as the broken picture frame on the floor, as he stood in the room. He sighed deeply wondering what the deal was with the two items. He knew the wine had been a full bottle last night and he knew JC had had that picture on his nightstand since the day it had been displayed. Something wasn’t right and he could that as well, just by the way his brother had his head buried under his pillow and was still asleep in disheveled clothing.

Tyler stepped over to JC and he put his hand out, gentle placing it onto JC’s arm and shaking it. When he got no response, Tyler shook his arm harder. Still getting no response, Tyler then yanked on JC’s arm and called out his name.

“Josh! Wake up!”

JC moaned and then slowly pulled his head up from under his pillow. “Mm..what?”

Tyler frowned. “You were sleeping pretty deep, bro. Plus it’s almost noon.”

JC slowly sat up in his bed and then realized he still had on clothing from the previous day. Then he looked around his room and it came back to him what had happened last night.

“Sorry. I just needed the sleep. I had a lot on my mind.” JC said groggily, clearing his throat.

“Yeah? Well, did you drink that wine and throw that picture?” Tyler asked pointing to the two objects.

“Oh..yeah. Yeah, I did.” JC ran his hand through his messed up hair and he sighed.

“Well do you mind explaining what that was about?”

JC didn’t want to particularly share, but he knew he couldn’t back down. “Well..you see..I read your note about you taking Jacelyn for ice cream last night and it just really got to me. With her calling you daddy and you getting to watch her do the simple things, I just realized how crappy my life has been going.”

Tyler couldn’t help but smile a little, happy to see that JC was maybe finally figuring things out. He wanted his brother to start being the wonderful father he’d been and get rid of the man who had become a neglectful one.

“Oh..now I get it, Josh. You got mad at yourself and threw the photo and drank the wine. Classic, just classic.”

JC slid out of his bed and stepped over to the broken picture frame. He knelt down and started picking up the pieces of glass. “Yeah, so that’s the story. What are you doing today, Ty?”

Tyler watched JC clean up the mess and he grinned. “Well I am going to go run some errands, but you my dear brother are going to spend the day with your daughter.”

JC looked up at him. “I am?”

“Yes, you need this. You both need it.”

“Where’s Jacelyn?”

“She’s downstairs in her playpen.”

JC stood up and he tossed the remnants of the picture frame into his trash can and then walked past his brother. “Just watch her until I get out of the shower, okay?”

Tyler sighed, but then nodded, watching JC step into the bathroom. “Okay!”

 

When JC finished his shower and walked out of his bathroom, he went straight to his closet and tossed some clothes on. He picked out a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt, knowing he didn’t need to be fancy around the house. He then walked barefoot down the stairs to his living room. Tyler was sitting on the couch and Jacelyn was still at play in her playpen.

“Oh look who’s so fresh and so clean now.” Tyler joked.

JC rolled his eyes.

“Well, I think I am going to be leaving now, since you’ve emerged. So enjoy your day with Jacelyn.” Tyler stood up from the couch.

“I’ll try, bro.” JC said with a half smile.

“Good.” Tyler dug his car keys from his pocket. “Oh..and if it makes you feel better. She didn’t call me daddy this morning.”

JC gave his brother another weak smile. “Yeah..it does a little. Thanks, Ty.”

Tyler smiled and then he walked over to the front door and exited the house, leaving JC alone with Jacelyn.

 

JC walked over to the playpen and he looked down at his daughter with a big smile and put his arms out. “Hey, Jacers! You want daddy to pick you up?”

The little blue-eyed girl stood up and she squealed. “Daddy!” Her little arms then went up, wanting him to pick her up indeed.

He reached down for her and then brought her into his arms. “It‘s nice of you to remember who I am today”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held tightly. “I thirssy”

“You’re thirsty?” He gasped, in mock surprise.

She nodded her little head with a smile curved on her lips. He smiled at her. “Let’s get you some juice, honey.”

JC stepped into the kitchen with his baby girl and opened up the refrigerator. He found a gallon of grape Juicy Juice that was half full sitting on the top shelf beside other various beverages. He lifted the juice of the fridge and set it down on the counter. Then he continued to balance Jacelyn in his arm as he grabbed her a sippy cup. Then one handed, he filled her cup half way with some of the sweet juice that Jacelyn loved.

“Here you go, baby.” He handed her the cup of juice and then watched her swallow some of it down.

“Brrrp.“ She burped a little after she finished drinking. JC looked at her with amusement on his face.

“Did you just burp?”

She giggled and shook her head.

“Yes you did! You little piggy.”

“ I no piggy, daddy.” She continued to giggle.

He chuckled along with her. “Okay, maybe you aren’t.”

He then walked out of the kitchen with her and settled down onto the couch in the living room. She snuggled up into him and he put both of his arms around her tightly. Her little head rested on his chest and his chin was just above her little head.

“What does Jacelyn want to do today?” He asked softly, finding it weird, yet refreshing to finally have his baby girl back in his arms in this way. He couldn’t recall the last time they had this much free time together.

“ Book.” She whispered.

“What was that?”

“Book.”

“You want me to read you a story?”

“Yesss.”

He grinned at her reply. “Why don’t you go get daddy a book?”

She pulled back from him slightly and nodded. Then she hopped off his lap and headed over to some toys and books that were in the corner of the room near her playpen. She took a moment to dig one out of the pile and then returned to JC.

He situated her back up onto his lap and took the book from her. “Let’s see what we have here…The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss.”

He opened the book and turned to the first page. He read the first sentence to her and then closed it. “I think I can tell a better story than Dr. Seuss. Want daddy to tell you one off the top of his head?”

Jacelyn pouted at first when he closed the book, but then quickly smiled at his suggestion. “Tell story, daddy.”

He smiled and set the book on the coffee table and then cuddled Jacelyn into his body better. “Okay…here goes…”

She looked up at him, her eyes taking in his features, almost as if she wanted to memorize his face. Memorize the face that she didn’t see as often as she should.

“There once was a little girl. Her name was Jacelyn. She was the prettiest little girl that ever lived. She lived with her daddy and uncle in a huge house that overlooked a huge city….”

Jacelyn interrupted, a huge grin on her face. “Me Jacelyn.”

He nodded with a slight chuckle. “Yes, that’s right.”

“Tell more.”

“Well one day Jacelyn wanted to visit the city, but daddy wouldn’t let her. The city was dangerous for little girls and especially because the paparazzi would snap photographs. Yet, Jacelyn was a fierce little girl and she ran away from home. She made it all the way down to the heart of LA by herself. She had super powers or something..”

Jacelyn giggled. “I got magic, daddy!” She then flexed her little arms, as if she was showing of her “super powers”.

JC laughed at her and nodded. “Yup, you’ve been eating some spinach like Popeye.”

 

The phone rang then and JC stopped his storytelling to answer. He reached behind him and picked the phone up.

“Hello?” He answered.

A feminine voice spoke on the other line. “Hey, JC! It’s good to see you’re home. I was hoping I could maybe come on over.”

He sighed. “Oh hey, Cara. I’m actually home with my daughter right now. I’m watching her all by myself.”

She laughed. “Oh, you’re a real daddy now, JC.”

“Yeah, well, I’m trying.”

“That’s good. Well..I was hoping we could have a rendezvous today. I’m horny as hell and you’re one very talented bastard in the bedroom.”

He chuckled. “How would you know? We’ve never slept together.”

“Oh, but you forget how things go around. Plus I can’t imagine you being anything less but amazing after listening to Schizophrenic.”

JC chuckled one again. Cara had worked at Jive up until about the same time JC had left the record label. The two had gotten to become friendly with each other and had bonded over lunches talking about how shitty Jive had become.

“Well, thanks. Umm..I don’t know though if I can pencil you in today.”

“Oh come on, JC. I know how a manwhore works. He needs to get laid every so often or he’ll go nuts.”

“I’m not a manwhore.” He said, hoping his daughter was clueless to the term.

Cara laughed. “Okay, fine. You’re a nice playboy.”

“Oh yes..much better.” He rolled his eyes.

“So just put your daughter to sleep and let me come and give daddy a good time.”

He sighed. “I just don’t….oh what the hell, fine. Give me a couple more hours with her and then you can come over.”

“Sounds like a plan. I’ll see you later, sexy.” Cara said seductively and then hung up.

JC put the phone back on the receiver and he looked down at Jacelyn. “Well..daddy forgot where he was even going with the story. Why don’t we watch some cartoons instead?”

Jacelyn cheered. “Yes! Yes!”

He grinned, happy that it didn’t take much to please her. He then lifted them up off the couch and went over to the collection of DVDs they had. He pulled a Care Bears DVD out of the shelf and held it out for her to see.

“This a good one?” He asked, knowing every little girl had to be in love with Funshine bear.

She nodded her head, content with the selection. So, JC then moved to the entertainment center and he put the disc into the DVD player, as well as turned the TV on and cued it to play.

“Okay, I’ll get you a snack to eat while you watch this, baby.” He said, settling her down to the floor. Jacelyn took a seat on her knees, eyes gluing to the screen.

He disappeared into the kitchen for a moment, grabbing a box of Teddy Grahams from the cabinet. The one thing JC really did know about his daughter is she had an intense appreciation for the little teddy-shaped graham crackers. The chocolate ones were her favorite and he was happy to find that they had some of those still.

He retreated back to where Jacelyn was sitting in the living room. He then handed her the box of Teddy Grahams, she taking it willing without a fuss. Her little hand immediately went in for the kill and she gobbled down some teddies as she watched the Care Bears have an adventure on the screen.

JC stepped over to the couch then, letting himself lay down on it, keeping an eye on her as she watched her cartoon. He smiled every time she laughed at something. Her laughter was like music to his ears and hearing it made his heart swell. It was amazing to him that something so precious had been created by love that had once been so passionate and fairytale-like, only to crumble.

 

A couple hours later, with Teddy Grahams eaten, Care Bears cartoons watched, and a little Jacelyn now sleepy once again, JC slipped off of the couch after noticing his daughter yawn.

He reached for her and scooped her up into his arm, picking her up off the floor. “Come on, let’s go to nap land.”

“No…no.” She protested.

“Yes. Time for sleepies, Jacers.” He headed up the staircase, ready to settle her into her crib.

Once JC stepped into her room, he grabbed her blanket and fixed it in her crib and then dropped in a new pacifier as well. He then lay Jacelyn into the crib and wound up her mobile, for it to play music for her.

“I no sleep.” She cried.

“Yes, sleep.” He said adamantly and dropped a kiss to her forehead as he leaned over her.

She yawned again and then her protesting ceased.

“See..told you, sugar.” He grinned and moved her teddy bear to her side and then turned the light off, leaving Jacelyn to fall asleep in the peacefulness of her room.

 

JC headed back downstairs and he cleaned up the living room. He put the book and the DVD away, as well as the Teddy Grahams. He also picked up some of her stray toys, placing them in her playpen. He sighed once he was done.

“She’s special, Josh. You need to hang out with her more.” He told himself, knowing that Jacelyn really was the one thing in his life he shouldn’t be taking for granted.

He then glanced over at a picture frame on one of the table in the room. It was him holding her for the very first time. She had just been born and JC had just gotten the color back in his cheeks, having almost wanted to pass out. She was wrapped up in a pink blanket and her small head had a little hat covering it. Her eyes that were now crystal blue, were barely open and she just lay perfectly still in his arms. It was in that moment that he’d first held her and touched her, that he knew his life would no longer be the same.

He picked up the picture and he stared at it for awhile, realizing that the man in the picture and the man holding the picture had become two different people. Life had certainly changed in a short time.

He set the photo back down with a melancholy smile and then jumped as he heard a loud pounding at his door. He looked up and could tell someone was waiting for him to open it. He walked over to the door and he unlocked, pulling it open to find Cara.

“Hey, JC. I hope now is a good time.” She grinned, flirtatiously.

“Yeah, I just put Jacelyn down for her nap. She should be out for awhile.” He explained. “My brother probably won’t get back for awhile either.”

“Awesome. Well let’s go get this fun started shall we? Take me to whichever room you like.”

JC almost wanted to just tell her no, that he didn’t want to partake in another quick and unattached session of sex, yet it had been a few days for him. It was hard for him to turn down a woman ready and willing to satisfy his sexual needs.

“Why don’t we go downstairs to my studio? I think it’ll be good just in case you get too loud.” He smirked.

“You’’ll be the one crying out my name, Chasez.” She smirked back.

“Yeah..uh huh..you keep telling yourself that, mami. I am the pussy master. I will rock your world, not the other way around.” He said saucily and then tugged on Cara’s hand, leading her down to his studio.

 

After a couple rounds of sex in JC’s studio, the satiated pair of sex fiends lay on the floor, having fallen asleep. They had totally worn each other out. Cara screamed his name and vice versa, luckily without Jacelyn being woken up or any other interruptions.

It wasn’t until JC let out a soft moan a couple few hours later and started shifting a little on top of her, that Cara herself started to wake up as well.

“Mmm..amazing.” She murmured, her eyes fluttering open. “You’re amazing..”

He opened his eyes wide and looked down into her eyes. “I aim to please.” He grinned, then he turned to look to see what the time was, having a wall clock in the room.

“Oh fuck!” He yelled. “It’s late. I bet Jacelyn is up and Tyler is home or on his way.”

Carly looked at him confused. “You mean I have to go?”

“That’s exactly what I mean.” He said sternly. “Now get your clothes back on, take some pop tarts from my pantry, and then dash back to your car, cab, or how ever the hell you got here.”

He then rolled off of her and Cara scoffed. “You are a manwhore. Who the hell gives women pop tarts after sex and then sends them on their way like a used bitch?”

“I do! And you know why?! ‘Cause I am fucking JC Chasez and I can do the hell I please!” He huffed. “Plus I have a daughter who’d been alone for god knows how much time awake and a brother who’ll chew my ass!”

“Yeah, okay, whatever. You’re a manwhore and that’s how it’ll always be. You’re an amazing fuck, a hot body, and all that good shit, but you got to clean up your act.” She said and then flipped him off, before grabbing her clothes and running upstairs.

A moment later JC heard the door slam shut and just sighed deeply. He didn’t know how his life had come to this. How had he gone from happy and in love to stuck with custody of a child and women walking in and out of his life like a revolving door?

JC pulled his underwear and jeans back on and jogged up the stairs. Then he jogged up the next flight of stairs to Jacelyn’s room. He sighed, relieved that she was just laying their content, sucking on her pacifier. He watched her and ran his hand over her cheek, grateful that she was still fine after lack of supervision. He was also grateful that Tyler hadn’t appeared yet. JC could now pretend like everything had gone smoothly without his brother’s help and that he never had sex while his daughter napped.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=977