All in a day's work by Schnessa
Summary: A clothing line. A couple of employees. And a documentary crew.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: No Word count: 43856 Read: 53504 Published: Jun 25, 2008 Updated: Apr 22, 2009
Story Notes:
Inspired by The Office. See if you can pick out the characters.

1. Prologue by Schnessa

2. Chapter 1 by Schnessa

3. Chapter 2 by Schnessa

4. Chapter 3 by Schnessa

5. Chapter 4 by Schnessa

6. Chapter 5 by Schnessa

7. Chapter 6 by Schnessa

8. Chapter 7 by Schnessa

9. Chapter 8 by Schnessa

10. Chapter 9 by Schnessa

11. Chapter 10 by Schnessa

12. Chapter 11 by Schnessa

13. Chapter 12 by Schnessa

14. Chapter 13 by Schnessa

15. Chapter 14 by Schnessa

16. Chapter 15 by Schnessa

17. Chapter 16 by Schnessa

18. Chapter 17 by Schnessa

19. Chapter 18 by Schnessa

20. Chapter 19 by Schnessa

21. Chapter 20 by Schnessa

22. Chapter 21 by Schnessa

23. Chapter 22 by Schnessa

24. Chapter 23 by Schnessa

25. Chapter 24 by Schnessa

26. Chapter 25 by Schnessa

Prologue by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I really shouldn't be starting another story but I had an idea and had to run with it.
“Justin? Are you listening to me?” Trace asked as he waved his hand in front of Justin’s face.

“Huh?...What?...Yeah I’m listenin’ buddy.”, he mutters as he turns his gaze back to the girl standing beside Tom taking notes.

“Really? What did I say?” Trace asked as he followed Justin’s gaze, “That’s Juliet, Tom’s personal assistant.”

“What?” Justin asked as he turned his attention to Trace.

“The chick you’re staring at. She’s Tom’s personal assistant. Real cool girl, granted I’ve only met her a couple of times. Always cleaning up before and after Tom’s shit.” Trace said with a chuckle.

“Oh,” is all Justin can say before taking a look at her again, “So, what were you sayin’ man?” He asks as he finally gives Trace his full attention.

“Tom signed us up for some documentary about how we run William Rast. So there is going to be a camera crew around the office for a couple of months. He would like for us to make an appearance every now and then.” Trace explains as Justin throws him a look.

“Are you serious? I have enough cameras in my life already!” Justin says as he rubs his hands over his face and lets out a sigh.

“No but it’ll focus on the employees here and let them explain in their own words their job in the company and what goes on around here.”, he explains, “I think it’s a pretty good idea. Plus the director or whatever is friends with Juliet. He needs to direct a documentary for his class project and thought William Rast would be a great subject. She thought it was a great idea too.”

“So really Juliet brought up the idea?” Justin asked as he turned his gaze to her again.

“Yeah I guess so...I told you she’s always cleaning up after Tom...does it really matter?” Trace asked as he scratched his head. He didn’t understand why Justin was so obsessed about who’s idea it was.

Justin didn’t answer Trace’s question just merely responded with, “Yeah. It sounds like a great idea. Plus, it would put our line out there more.”

“Dude, what’s up with you today?” Trace asked as he stared at Justin with a worried look on his face.

“How long has she worked here?” Justin asked as he looked back at Trace ignoring Trace’s question.


“I don’t know a couple of months.” Trace said not really seeing why it mattered.

“How come I’ve never seen her?” Justin asked his blue eyes probing into Trace’s brown ones, a curious look on his face.

“I don’t know. She has to follow Tom everywhere. I guess you don’t come to the offices that much. You know with you touring and all but you’ll get to know her now that you’re on a break.” Trace said getting tired of talking to the brick wall that was his best friend.

“Oh.” Justin responded taking one more look at Juliet who was writing down something as Tom laughed with whoever he was talking too. Justin didn’t know much of the employees that worked there just the designers. “Cool.”

“Can we go eat now?” Trace asked as he shook his head at Justin.

“Sure. Let’s go.” Justin said as they left Trace’s office walking towards Tom and Juliet.

“Justin, Mr. Popstar and Trace, that is laced. It’s good to see you here!” Tom said as Justin threw Trace a look as if to say ‘what the hell was that?’

“Yeah, its good to be here. How are you Tom? And Juliet?” Trace asked as he tried to stifle his laughter. Tom really did try to hard sometimes to be cool.

“I’m good Trace. Thanks for asking.” Juliet responded as she mouthed an ‘I’m sorry for him’ to him and Justin instantly causing Justin to smile.

“Hi, I’m Justin Timberlake.” Justin said as he held out his hand to her watching as she moved her pad and pen to her other hand to shake his with her right hand.

“Juliet Ljungberg, I’m a big fan of your music but your movies, not so much.”, she responded with a wink causing him to chuckle.

“Really? I thought everyone loved the sex scene in Black Snake Moan.” Justin said as he joked with her.

“Really? I thought she was faking it. Or at least it seemed like she would fake it. You can’t be that good.” She said raising her eyebrow challenging him. He was going to have to watch out for this one.

“I’m sure he is that good. If you know what I mean.” Tom butted in chuckling to himself as everyone stood there awkwardly after his statement.

“So,” Trace drawled out as he scratch his head, “Um...we better get to that lunch meeting J.”

“Meeting?” Justin asked looking at Trace confused, then it dawned on him, “Oh yeah the meeting. So it was great seeing you Tom,’ he said awkwardly, “and meeting you Juliet,” he finished with a smile.

“Have a good day. Enjoy ya’lls lunch.” Juliet said throwing Justin off with her ‘ya’ll’.

‘A southern girl.’ Justin thought to himself with a small smile gracing his face.

“You too.” Trace responded as they left the office leaving her with Tom.
End Notes:
Feedback (like always) is always welcomed if not encouraged. lol
Chapter 1 by Schnessa
“Wow. He is just an awesome person. Didn’t he seem awesome Juliet?” Tom asked as he looked at her like he had just met the Pope or something.

“Justin? He seems like a really down to earth person,” she merely stated as she bobbed her head up and down.

“It must be just so...”, he said as he pondered the word to describe what he was trying to say, “awesome...yeah awesome to be him.”

“Right,” she stated as she headed to her desk, “Do you need me for anything else Tom? I have some paperwork that needs to be done.”

“Oh okay. Can you just tell Thad to come to my office?” Tom said as he walked into his office not waiting for her answer.

“Sure Tom...no problem.” Juliet muttered as she picked up the phone ready to call Thad.

“Do you randomly talk to yourself like that?” Justin asked as he walked up to her desk.

“All the time. I thought you had a meeting?”, she responded as she looked up at him with a smile on her face.

“Trace left his wallet in his office. I told him I would come in here and get it. I think he’s scared of Tom.” He says as he whispers the last part.

“Aren’t we all?”, she asks rolling her eyes in the process, “I’ll go get it for you. Tom will attack you if he sees you pass by his office. By the way...” she gets up and smacks her lips, “he thinks you’re like totally awesome, oh my god,” she says in her best valley girl voice.

He laughs harder than he ever has in the past six months at that. This girl was funny. Funny and beautiful and charming and everything. He watches her make her way to Trace’s office laughing as she practically runs past Tom’s office bringing him back Trace’s wallet.

“Thanks for saving me.” He says throwing her a smile.

“No problem, just don’t make it a habit,” she says as she throws him another wink watching as he leaves the building finally letting out a sigh she didn’t even know she had been holding in.

*The next day (Justin’s POV)*

For some reason Trace figured that we had to be at the offices early in the morning. Why? I don’t know because he’s an ass. No but seriously because the camera crew is coming in today. You know, I don’t even know why I agreed to this. Maybe because it was her idea.

Her. Juliet. She’s amazing, you know that. I mean really amazing. I could see why all the guys in the office who aren’t gay love her. Hell even the gay guys do She’s just really an awesome person. Okay I’ll stop I’m starting to sound like Tom.

I walk into the office expecting to see her sitting at her desk ready to greet me but she isn’t there. Then I hear it. Her laughter. I turn to see her talking with some guys who are setting up camera equipment. Then it happens, she sees me and gives me a small wave. I feel like a nerd in high school trying to talk to the popular girl. I give her a small wave and a smile as I make my way to my office.

Yeah, I have an office here too. It never gets used but I figure this time off I could at least use it once. Did I mention it has a wonderful view? Yep, wonderful...the parking lot. Oh and if I crane my neck and open my door as wide as it goes I can see Juliet’s desk...I mean not that I would know that or anything.

I watch as she walks into the conference room following behind the camera crew. I guess they were going to interview her. Okay, now I’m officially a stalker watching her like this.

*In the camera interview*

“So can you just introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about what you do here?”, Alex, the director, asked Juliet as she got comfortable in her seat in front of the camera.

“Hi, I’m Juliet Ljungberg...I’m Tom’s personal assistant,” she says as she looks into the camera, “I basically do everything for him...,” she looks down at the floor before looking back into the camera, “I mean everything. I don’t think he knows how to do anything without me.”

“So do you like your job?”

“Um...of course...,” she responds before looking to the side then back at the camera again, “I mean do I want it for a career? No, but its good for now....yeah good for now,” she says as she bobs her head in agreement.

“So how is it working with Trace Ayala and Justin Timberlake?”

“Oh that’s great Trace is the coolest cat. He always brings me coffee in the morning. Gotta love someone who does that,” she says with a smile on her face, “and Justin, well Justin is...just Justin. I don’t know him that well but he seems very...amazing...funny...and just southern,” she says as she looks towards his office before realizing what she was doing and turned her attention back to the camera, “definitely good to have him in the office.”

“Do you think Tom likes him being here?”

“I would hope so,” she says as she throws Alex a look, “Why? Did Tom say something?”, looking confused at the camera.

*After the interview (Justin’s POV)*

“Did you want some coffee or something?” Juliet asks me as she walks into my office followed by cameras.

“Um...no...I’m good.” I reply as I look at the cameras nervously. I’m so not comfortable with this.

“Are you sure? I mean you’ve never been here all day and Tom’s office is like two feet away,” she says with a smirk, “I mean I take a couple of Valium with my coffee to help me get through the day, you should try that.”

I chuckle, “Maybe, I guess we’ll see how the day progresses.”

“Point taken,” She moves quickly to hand me some papers in her hand and gets whacked in the head with a mic boom, “Fucker,” she mutters, then lets out a belly aching laugh, “Wow that was smooth, damn cameras.”

“I thought this was your idea,” I say with a smirk.

“Yeah but I thought they would just follow You, Trace and Tom around,” she says with a shrug, “Those papers need your signature and then Tom wants to see you in his office. Oh and just to warn you, he likes to do a pep talk every morning,” she says with a smile as she puts the papers on my desk then walks back to her desk being sure to avoid the mic boom this time.

I can see the other employees walking into the office building taking their various positions at their desks and drawing boards. I can see her from here greeting each one of them whether they respond or not she’s still smiling. I look up and catch the camera guy filming me causing me to look away.

I get up from my desk after signing the papers she gave me and decide to head to Tom’s office when I see he’s in his office. I catch her eye before I walk in and smile as she throws me a sympathetic smile. Oh my goodness, he can’t be that bad can he? I mean if she already feels sorry for me and I haven’t even walked into his office yet? What have I gotten myself into?

“Hi Tom, you requested to see me,” I say as I walk into his office and take a seat across from him.

“Hi Justin. First of all I would like to say how happy I am that you are going to be in the office more often and more hands on than before. I would just like to know that we can be a united front for the employees. I like to think of everyone here as my friends...some even best friends. I hope I can count on you to be one of those friends. I understand you and Trace are the Founders but you have trusted me to be Stand in President while you all are busy, so I just hope that we can communicate and no one gets left out of the loop.” He tells me.

“Sure Tom, I mean you’re doing a great job and me and Trace appreciate how much work you have done for this line. I do just feel that I need to be more hands on with the line and everything that goes into it since I really haven’t had a chance. I hope to learn a lot from you and I hope we can bounce ideas between each other.” I tell him as he breaks into a smile. At least I made him happy. I can’t help but make my way to her desk as I leave his office. “Hey,” I say as I lean against the counter part of her desk.

“Hi. So, you survived....I’m impressed,” she tells me with a sly smile on her face.

“Good Morning Juliet,” Trace mutters not even looking at me just leaving a cup of coffee on her desk before making his way to his office.

“Is he always like that when he comes in?” I ask still eyeing the coffee he left on her desk.

“No. But hey at least he remembered my coffee, right?”, she says as she grabs the cup and takes a sip. “So did you get those papers signed?”, she asks as she continues to drink her coffee slightly closing her eyes in pleasure as the caffeine enters her system.

“Oh yeah I’ll bring them by,” I say as I scratch my ear grinning sheepishly.

“Don’t worry about it, we got a team meeting in like two minutes. I can stop by your office and pick them up afterwards.” She explains as she gets up and gathers a pad of paper, a pen and starts to head to the conference room. I follow her laughing slightly as she turns to get her coffee and almost bumps into me. “You have got to stay out of my way,” she chuckles as she sidesteps me.

“Sorry, I’ll be sure to give you some space,” I say as I shove my hands in my pockets to keep from touching her. “So what do you do in these meetings?”, I ask knowing the camera crew is following close behind us.

“Sudoku,” she responds as she pulls up the first page of paper to reveal a Sudoku book. I can’t help but laugh as I take a look around the conference room. Some other employees are there already, one doing a crossword puzzle, one doing what appears to be word searches and a couple of others are drawing or working on sketches.

“Do ya’ll always do puzzles during Tom’s meeting? Does Trace know ya’ll do this?” I ask as I take a seat next to her.

“Yeah, it was Trace’s idea. He got tired of us falling asleep.” Juliet says with a cheeky smile as Trace takes a seat next to her.

“That should be a nine,” he says as he points to her book. I can’t believe this is what happens in my clothing line office when I’m not here?

“Thanks T,” she says as she fills in the nine, “So are you going to tell him today?” I hear her ask Trace as he looks up at me and smiles.

“Maybe.” he responds just as Tom walks into the conference room, “Oh goody the meeting has started,” Trace mutters as him and Juliet share a giggle. Okay I’m officially kind of jealous of my best friend.

Chapter 2 by Schnessa
*Justin’s POV*

So during the meeting I don’t think anyone paid any attention to whatever Tom was saying. I found myself looking over at Juliet’s Sudoku book but she shooed me away anytime I tried to help her. She didn’t do that to Trace. Somehow I have a feeling if Trace didn’t have a girlfriend I would think something was going on between them.

“Justin,” Juliet whispered as I turned my attention to her.

“Yeah?,” I responded as I looked into her eyes.

“I’m tired,” she said as she leaned her head on my shoulder, “Do you mind?,” she asked me and I just couldn’t bring myself to tell her no. I mean not that I really wanted to tell her no anyways.

I watched her as she closed her eyes noticing that Trace was now engrossed in doing the puzzles in her book. These meetings were pointless, I mean come on all the employees were either doing puzzles, drawing, whispering to each other, or in Juliet’s case sleeping. I shake her awake slowly when the meeting ended I was just so ready to leave that conference room. I have to admit though I was starting to fall asleep too, maybe I should brush up on my Sudoku too.

“Are those meetings always like that?,” I ask Juliet trying to say something as she follows me to my office for the paperwork she needed from me.

“Basically, its just better if we sit there for 15-20 minutes and then we can all go about our day and make Tom happy at the same time,” she tells me as she takes a seat without me even offering.

“Oh, so what were you talking about with Trace?” I ask sitting across from her behind my desk. I watch as she crosses her legs showing off her tan and those high heels that make her taller than what she is. She looks really good in that white dress of hers with her brown hair flowing around her shoulders.

“Oh, that? Maybe you should talk to Trace,” she says nervously as she bites the inside of her lip, “I really don’t think its my place to tell you.”

“Its okay if you tell me. I’m sure Trace won’t mind.” I tell her as I try to stop checking her out but its hard when she sitting right in front of me looking so damn good.

“Trace thought it would be better if I was both your assistant and his while ya’ll are here,” she says as she looks up at me, “He hasn’t even told Tom so...,” she drawls at the last part of that before saying, “Can you just not say anything? I mean just yet.”

“Are you scared of Tom?”, I ask as I look at her, I mean she’s always talking crap about him, granted in a funny way but now it seems like she doesn’t want to hurt Tom.

“No! I’ve just worked for Tom for awhile and he really sees all his employees as friends. I really don’t want to hurt him. He’s a really good boss he just has some quirks.” She tells me with a smile, “So do you have that paperwork for me?”, she asks as she stands up ready to leave my office.

“Oh yeah, its right here,” I say as I hand her the papers I signed, “Hey,” I say as she turns around to face me before she leaves my office, “I’m glad you’re going to be my assistant.” I swear the smile she threw me nearly stopped my heart but then I noticed something that made it drop...a ring, not just any ring....a ring on her left hand ring finger. How come I never noticed it before? Maybe it was just a ring and nothing more that she chose to wear that day, but I know better than that. She wasn’t wearing any other jewelry besides that one ring. I watch her walk out of my office surveying the papers making sure everything was in order before turning a corner and walking out of my sight.

*At the records department*

“Hey Ashley, can you file these contracts away for me please?” Juliet asked as she walked into the records department spotting Ashley texting on her cell phone.

“Yeah totally, Jules,” Ashley responded in her typical 21-year old way, “So, Justin is hot! Don’t you think?”

“I would say handsome not hot,” Juliet told her as she took a seat on Ashley’s desk knowing this conversation would be awhile.

“Oh my God Jules, he is like so nice. I walked by him today and he said hi to me I swear I about lost it. I mean I know we’re not supposed to be star struck or anything but damn. He is fine,” Ashley states causing Juliet to laugh.

“He is very good looking. I will say that.” Juliet told her as she nodded her head.

“So you and Kieran, how’s that going?” Ashley asked as she brought her voice down to whispering level. Its what she does when she’s gossiping.

“Its going...still no wedding date, not that I’m rushing it. I just think five years of dating and three years of that being engaged...I guess I’m expecting more than he’s willing to give.” Juliet says as she lets out a sigh.

“Maybe him seeing you work so close to Mr. Sexyback will make him step up to the plate?” She tells Juliet as she rests her hands on top of Juliet’s in a comforting manner.

“I doubt it. I’m thinking about calling the whole thing off. I need more than what I’m getting from him.”

“Seriously? Did Mr. Timberlake have something to do with that decision?” Ashley asked as she raised her eyebrow in question.

“No honey, that decision was made way before Mr. Timberlake, as you called him, came into my life. I’m just waiting for Kieran to come back to town so I can tell him face to face,” Juliet mutters as she shrugs her shoulders at Ashley, “Anyways, I better get back to my desk and start packing it up since I have to move to the other side of the office,” she says as she hops off Ashley’s desk and makes her way to the door.

“Right, has Trace told Tom yet?” Ashley asked before Juliet walked out of her office.

“No, but he was going too after the meeting. Guess he already did because Tom is standing by my desk,” Juliet mutters before she leaves Ashley and takes a deep breath before walking towards her desk and Tom.
End Notes:
Go ahead leave feedback, you know you want too! lol
Chapter 3 by Schnessa

"Juliet, why are you doing this?", Tom asked as Juliet sat across from him in his office, "Is it that bad working for me?"

"No, Tom. You’re a great boss its just that I’ve been working with Trace so closely lately and he needs my help. I’ll still be here. I’ll just be helping Justin and Trace," she says as she looks at him trying to get him to understand, "It’s the same job I do for you, its just they’re both here now and they’re my bosses too."

"So...basically I need to find someone to replace you? You’re really set on being their personal assistant?" Tom ask and Juliet can literally see his heart hurting.

"Yes. I’ll help train them and you know I’ll still be in the office." Juliet says as she tries to lighten the mood before leaving Tom’s office.

*In the Conference Interview*

"So Juliet is now going to be Trace and Justin’s personal assistant?" Alex asked Tom as Tom got comfortable in the chair in front of the cameras.

"Yes, I’m sure it was a great opportunity for her." Tom responds as he looks away from the camera

"Do you feel like she’s choosing to further her career with this move in bosses?" Alex asked as he peered at Tom.

"No, I mean I’m still her boss as well as Trace and Justin and if they feel like she can better assist them to further the line then that is where she needs to utilized. She is a great worker and I know she does a lot of stuff for me that she doesn’t have too. Trace and Justin are lucky to have her helping them," Tom says in all sincerity as he looks into the camera, "Besides I’m sure she will find a suitable replacement."

*At Juliet’s old desk*

"So...you’re moving on up?" Justin asked as he leaned against her desk counter watching as she packed up her stuff.

"Yeah I guess I am," she said as she packed various items into boxes, "I felt like I just broke up with my boyfriend," she sighs as she turns her eyes up to look at Justin with a frown.

"I’m sure he understands. Its not like we’re taking you completely away and you’ll be doing the same job just working closer with Trace and I rather than Tom," Justin says as he shrugs his shoulders, "Here let me help you," he tells her as he grabs two boxes from her and walks with her across the office to her new desk.

"I know its just Tom needs attention and understanding. I just don’t know if I can find a replacement that would do that," she says as she leans against her desk crossing her arms against her chest looking at Justin for some type of answer.

"How about I help you interview people? That way you’re not stressed on top of all the work you do around here." Justin offered not realizing the cameras were catching every bit of their conversation.

"Really? That would be great," Juliet replied with a smile as she started unpacking her boxes and setting up her new desk. Justin watched her silently as she unpacked noticing the giddy smile on her face when she came across a roll of nickels. She started to walk towards Trace’s office before she turned around remembering Justin was there, "Do you want to help me with something?", she offered with a sly smile on her face.

"Depends on what that something is..." Justin said not sure he really wanted to know where this was headed.

"Just keep Trace occupied and make sure he doesn’t come into his office while I’m in there..." Juliet told him as she tossed the roll of nickels from one hand to the other.

"Why? What are you planning on doing in his office?" Justin asked hesitantly.

"Nothing." Juliet responded looking away from his questioning gaze.

"No, you’re up to something. If it’s a prank I’m all for it." Justin told her laughing at the way her eyes lit up at his statement.

"Okay everyday for the past week or so I’ve been putting a nickel in Trace’s phone making it super heavy," she whispers as she stands close to Justin so only he could hear her, "I’m going to do it for about four more days. He’ll get used to the weight so on the last day when I remove all the nickels the phone will be super light. If its done right he’ll smack himself in the face with the phone."

Genius. This girl was a freaking genius. Why he had never thought about doing that he’ll never know. Now that he knew the plan he was more than willing to keep Trace busy while Juliet snuck into his office. Now he could hardly wait for those four days to be over to see the final result of their attack plan. He could get used to working closely with Juliet over the next couple of months.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack! lol
Chapter 4 by Schnessa

*At Justin's house (Justin's POV)*

My alarm is going off and I would love to shut it off but I know I can’t. Why, because I have to go into the office today. Then the thought that has been entering my mind lately pops up, its okay Juliet will be there. I live for that moment where I walk into the office and her smile greets me. Yeah, I know I have it bad for a girl who’s already spoken for but I have a feeling things aren’t good at home, if you know what I mean.

“J, get up and turn off your fucking alarm ” Trace shouts at me as he walks past my room. Why is he here? Well we kind of had a wild night last night and he passed out here. Mondays suck.

“Shut the fuck up,” I mutter as I make my way to my bathroom. Last night was fun but its hard to grind on some honey when all I can do is think about Juliet. So I ended up drinking my night away and now my head is paying for it. I let the water of my shower pour over my body hoping it will take away my headache and the ache in my heart for Juliet.

I finish my morning routine finally making it downstairs to see Trace leaning against my counter sipping on a cup of coffee. I nod at him as he smiles pointing to a glass of water and two pills laying on my kitchen counter. “Thanks man,” I mutter as I take the pills in my hand and throw them back chasing them with a gulp of water.

“We gotta stop by Starbuck’s. I gotta pick up a coffee for Juliet.” Trace tells me as he tosses me my keys nodding his head to the door.

“What’s up with that man?” I ask him as we climb into my Jeep ready to go to the nearest Starbuck’s.

“Oh I put her favorite calculator in Jello after watching an episode of The Office. Needless to say it no longer works so I’m force to bring her coffee everyday that I work for six months,” He says as he shrugs his shoulders, “Needless to say I’ve basically paid back the calculator I owed her ten times over.”

“Wow....in Jello Trace. Really?” I say with a chuckle as we drive up to Starbucks and order Juliet’s Venti Carmel Latte before heading to the office. “Can I take it to her?” I ask nervously as my eyes flit to Trace.

“You really like her, don’t you?” Trace asks me as we walk into the office building making our way into the back. “I mean, you’re always staring at her and talking to her. You know she’s engaged though, right?”

“Yeah I know. Its just...I can’t help it man,” I tell him as we finally make our way towards our office and there she is, sitting perfectly at her desk her eyes glued to the monitor in front of her, “Good Morning Juliet. Here’s your coffee, Trace made me bring it to you.” I tell her as I walk around catching the sketches on her computer while handing her the cup of coffee, “Did you do those?” I ask as I look at the designs.

“Um....yeah....I was just messing around,” she mutters as she minimizes the screen she was on before facing me, taking her coffee cup from my hands and taking a sip.

“They were really good. Let me see them again,” I say with a smile, hoping she’ll comply, “Please.”

“No...I mean....they’re not even...no...I shouldn’t,” she mutters shaking her head at me. I can see the blush rising in her cheeks and all of a sudden I feel like I do when someone listens to my music before its complete. I rushed her into something she wasn’t ready to share with me. “Okay...but just this once,” she whispers so low I wasn’t even sure she said anything at all.

Juliet maximizes the screen to show me the wildest designs I had ever seen. “Did you do those on the computer?” I ask as I stand closer to her screen as she scrolls through about 20 designs that are blowing my mind.

“Yeah. I was just doodling at home and I have this program that scans the designs onto the monitor then I can manipulate them with a pen on my computer screen,” she explains as she looks up at me with a small smile.

“Yeah? You wanna let us use them?” I ask as I lean close to her taking in her scent not wanting to leave her side ever.

“No...I mean you could...,” she stutters, “They’re not that good.”

“Not that good? Are you kidding me Jules? Those are great, they would look great on our shirts,” I tell her as I head to Trace’s office, “Dude, I need you out here on my team for this,” I tell him as he gets up from his desk and follows me to Juliet’s desk.

“What’s up?” Trace asks me as he clasps his hands together before looking at Juliet then me.

“Jules, will you please show Trace your designs?”, I know I’m practically begging her and she knows that too as she sighs and reluctantly shows Trace her designs putting me out of my begging misery.

“WOW! You did these? Seriously? Can we use them?” Trace asks as me and Juliet share a laugh.

*In the conference room for a camera interview*

“So, Juliet is now your personal assistant, do you like the change?” Alex, the director, asked Justin after Justin had got comfortable in his chair.

“Yeah, I mean she’s great,” Justin says totally realizing that he don’t mean at her job, “She definitely makes my job easier. Now I can see why Tom didn’t want to let her go.” Justin says as he shifts his gaze from the camera to the floor.

“Have you helped Juliet find a replacement?” Alex asked.

“Wow...ya’ll heard that conversation?” Justin asked as he cocked his head to the side before throwing the camera a small smile, “Yeah, I did. His name is Tray and he starts today. Its just a trail period but I think he’ll be great.”

“How do you feel about her engagement ending?” Alex asked not really for the documentary but more for Juliet’s sake. He had noticed all the looks and stares Justin threw her way and honestly in his opinion Justin didn’t deserve her.

“Um...what?...I mean I didn’t,” Justin stuttered throwing Alex a confused look, “I...she just didn’t tell me it ended...granted she didn’t tell it began either...but wow,” Justin said as his cheeks turned red and he scratched his ear, “I guess I’m glad that she did what was best for her.”

“So are you all going to use her designs?”

“Yeah a couple, she said some of them weren’t ready. I know she’s nervous but they’re really good,” Justin said as he looked off camera then focused his attention back, “She deserves so much more than a personal assistant position in the company...hell she should be VP with as much work as she does around here.”

“Is Tom not doing his job?” Alex asked with a curious stare.

“He’s doing his job...just not...,” Justin said as he stopped, this wasn’t how he wanted to call Tom out, “You know what? I don’t really think this is the best way to discuss this.”

“Okay, so what exactly is your involvement in the office? I mean why are you working in the office now?”

“Well I just felt that now was the perfect time to be more hands on. I’m always at a distance on the phone with the designers or Tom and its just better to be here in person sometimes.” Justin responded not really sure if he like Alex that much any more.

“Oh, so when its time to start recording and touring are you just going to let that slack or are you going to try to still be involved?”

“Wow...you don’t joke...um...I plan to still be involved, in fact I’d prefer to have someone on tour with me who is in contact with the office so I know what is happening at all times even if Trace is here.” Justin said realizing that he really didn’t like Alex now.

“Guys, turn off the camera,” Alex said as the crew left the room leaving him and Justin alone, “You know, I know you like Juliet and she’s a real close friend. I guess what I’m trying to say is don’t fuck her over Kieran has done that enough times already. Don’t pretend you’re going to be there for her and then leave the minute its time for you to be Mr. Sexyback.” He said narrowing his eyes at Justin.

“Okay, I don’t plan on “fucking” her over,” Justin said throwing up quotation marks around fucking, “If anything does happen between us I can promise you she will always come first. Even over my career.” Justin finished as he got up and left the conference room heading to his office with a huge headache.

*in Justin's office (Justin's POV)

“How was your interview?” Juliet asked as she popped into my office flopping down in a chair across from my desk.

“Hard. Alex doesn’t joke.” I tell her as I shake my head.

“Really? I’m surprised. That doesn’t seem like him.” She tells me as she turns her gaze to look over where Alex is standing smiling as their eyes meet. I catch his gaze and notice the glare he is throwing me.

“I don’t think he likes me much,” I mumbled as I focus back on Juliet who by the way is looking mighty fine in the little skirt and William Rast shirt she is wearing, “He brought up your engagement.” Why the hell did I admit that I will never know.

“Really? You mean the non-existent one? That’s weird,” she mutters as she fiddles with her fingers, “He shouldn’t have done that.”

“Its okay, I would have just heard about it ending from you. Why did it end if you don’t mind me asking?” I tell her as she looks up at me tilting her head pondering if she wants to tell me or not.

She lets out a sigh, “He’s focused on his career and doesn’t want to commit. I was dumb enough to stay engaged to him for three years. He keeps calling though asking for a second chance.”

“Do you want to give him another one?” I ask hoping silently she’ll say no and that she wants to be with me.

“I don’t know, I do but I don’t. I mean he keeps saying that things will be different this time but he’s said that before the only difference is I broke off the engagement this time.” She tells me as she pinches her nose in frustration. I really don’t like it when she’s stressed. “Sometimes I feel like we put so much into the relationship, I mean five years is a long time, just to let it end.”

And there it was her silent confession that she did want to give it another go with him. Just what I didn’t want to hear. Why do some guys get all the good girls only to break their hearts? She deserves so more than Kieran.

“I understand what you’re saying but you shouldn’t stay in a relationship just because its what you’re used too. You should stay because your heart wants you to stay. Does your heart want that?” I ask my eyes searching her eyes for her true answer.

“I really don’t know. I should go, you know Tray is coming in soon.” Juliet says as she raises from her seat throwing me a tight smile as she walks back to her desk. I guess I’ll take that as a no.

End Notes:
You know the drill.
Chapter 5 by Schnessa

*At Juliet’s desk (Juliet’s POV)*

 

Okay so I shouldn’t be pissed off at Justin but right now I am. I mean where does he come off asking me what my heart wants. Okay, I’ll admit I’m not pissed off at him I’m just… I don’t know…confused. Yeah, confused. I mean I don’t want to go back to Kieran but he’s all I’ve known. I mean I’m 24 now and we’ve been dating for 5 years. If it was that easy to walk away I would and not look back. Justin makes it seem so easy. It would be for him, he’s confident, he’s good looking, and he’s talented as hell. He’s everything I’m not. Which is why he will never understand. I so need a smoke break right now.

 

I pass by his office headed to the outside of the building trying to ignore any eye contact with him right now. “Hey Jules, you going to go smoke?” Trace asks me as I pass his office.

 

“Yeah, you want me to wait for you?” I ask politely hoping he’ll say no so I don’t have to feel Justin’s questioning gaze any longer than necessary.

 

“Yeah give me like two seconds,” he says as he gathers up some papers and his pack of cigarettes before falling in step beside me.

 

“You know, we should stop having little dates like this, the office might get the wrong idea,” he says as he wiggles his eyebrows at me, instantly making all my problems disappear. I really do love working with Trace.

 

“Oh yeah? Baby I thought the whole office already knew about us. Isn’t that why Katie called me the office mattress?” I say with a laugh as we head out of the building to the little smoke area.

 

“No honey, that was Angela and was on an episode of the office. I think your TV. Reality and your real reality are getting mixed up,” he explains in all seriousness before bumping my shoulder. “What’s up between you and my boy?”

 

“Okay, no you can’t do that Trace,” I say as I hit my pack before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, taking a long drag before expelling the smoke from my lungs, “You can’t joke with me then pull the Justin card.”

 

“I’m not pulling the Justin card, its just ya’ll have been attached at the hip lately and now you’re rushing past his office like he’s Tom.” He explains as he lights up his cigarette and takes a drag. “Besides you only smoke when you’re stressed out. Which is rarely.”

 

“He just said some things that got me thinking… things I should have thought about a long time ago.” I say with a sigh.

 

“About Kieran, because we’ve had this talk before about how you could do better. Don’t go back to him because he’s comfortable. Go back to him because you truly love him and can’t be without him.” He says as I nod my head. My wise little hobbit, he is.

“I know… I know… and that is what Justin said he just worded it better. You evil hobbit,” I say as I crinkle my nose at him and he bumps me with his shoulder causing me to laugh.

 

“You know you love me. But I better go I have a close up with Alex. I’m gonna go work it.” Trace says trying to act all arrogant but just ends up looking silly and making me laugh again. I can see why he’s Justin’s best friend.

 

*In the camera interview*

 

“Okay so just introduce yourself. Tell me what you do.” Alex says as Trace takes a seat in front of him.

 

“Hi,” Trace says as he gives the camera a small wave, “I’m Trace Ayala, I’m a co-founder of William Rast. I basically oversee everything Justin doesn’t. This is our company, our line and we want to make it the best it can be… can I do that over?” Trace asked as he looked at Alex, “I mean that sounded like I was recruiting for the Army or something.”

 

“No, its good…we can edit it out if you want.” Alex says throwing Trace a tight smile, “Are you happy with all the employees here?”

 

“I think we have a great bunch of employees. Everyone knows their job and does it well.” Trace says nervously looking off the side of the camera.

 

“Really? Justin gave me the impression you all weren’t too happy with Tom.”

 

“Um… really? We haven’t discussed that.” Trace said sucking in a deep breath.

 

“Okay, well let’s discuss that… how is Tom doing in the company?”

 

“There could be improvements but their manageable.” Trace said trying to remain as tight lipped as possible.

 

“So, it’s not such a great bunch after all.”

 

“I never said that… the employees that we have working here-” Trace started to say.

 

“I think we’ve got all we need.” Alex said as he cut him off motioning for the camera guys to wrap it up.

 

“I wasn’t done…” Trace said as Alex and the camera crew left him in the conference room… alone.

 

*At Justin’s office (Juliet’s POV) *

 

“I’m sorry Justin,” I say as walk into his office placing a Pepsi on his desk.

 

“What’s the Pepsi for?” He asks me as he raises his eyebrow in question. He really is adorable sometimes.

 

“A peace offering. I didn’t know what you liked so I figured Pepsi was a safe bet.” I explain as I take a seat across from him.

 

“You have nothing to apologize for Juliet.” He tells me concern shining in his blue eyes.

 

“No I really should. I’m just confused and torn over this whole Kieran thing. You were right I should listen to my heart,” I say with a sigh before turning from his gaze and see Trace walking out of the conference room with a pissed off look heading to straight to Justin’s office. “This is not good,” I mutter before Trace storms into Justin’s office slamming the door behind him locking him, Justin, and I in it.

 

“How dare that fucking little prick cut me the hell off like that!” He shouts causing me to jump back in my chair.

 

“Who?” I ask confused before it dawns on me, “Alex?”

 

“Yes fucking Alex.” Trace shouts at me.

 

“Hey, don’t yell at her man. She didn’t do anything,” Justin says as he raises his voice capturing Trace’s attention, “What happened man?”

 

“He asked me about the employees here. I said they were all great employees right, then he says you implied that Tom wasn’t one of those great employees and I said well there is just some things that need to be tweaked and then he was all like ‘So, its not a great bunch after all.’” Trace says mimicking Alex, “So then I try to explain myself and he fucking cuts me off and walks out of the conference room. So now I look like the frickin’ prick lying on camera.

 

“I’m sorry Trace, I’ll talk to him. I mean if he wasn’t such a good friend he wouldn’t be here in the first place. I’ll deal with it.” I tell him instantly feeling sorry for ever introducing Alex to them and my workplace.

 

“Its not your fault. I think Justin and I should have a talk with him first though. I can’t have him starting shit like this.” Trace says in all seriousness. I’ve never seen Trace this upset about anything.

 

“Okay.” I say quietly as I get up to leave them alone.

 

“Jules, seriously its not your fault. I want you to know that.” Trace says as he walks up to me and gives me a huge hug lifting me off the ground.

 

“Okay you evil hobbit enough.” I say with a laugh as I leave him and Justin to talk.
Chapter 6 by Schnessa

*At Juliet’s desk (Juliet’s POV) *

 

This is so nerve wracking. I mean I have to sit here pretending to do work when all I want to do is be in Trace’s office as him and Justin chew Alex out. I mean what the hell is Alex thinking? What an asshole! I seriously can’t deal with this on my plate right now. I need another fucking cigarette but I’m a social smoker…translation I need Trace to go smoke with me. I’m so fucking dependant it’s not funny.

 

I turn as I see Alex walking out Trace’s office with his fucking tail between his legs. Serves him right. Asshole. I grab my pack of cigarettes before walking slowly to Trace’s office. I’m nervous right now, not because of what went down its just… Justin. He’s a really great guy and I really don’t want him to be disappointed in me for bringing Alex into the office. I mean as much as they say it isn’t my fault I feel like it is. All because I couldn’t have a backbone and say no to Alex. I mean I went to bat for his ass and he does this shit. Can I just say I need a fucking cigarette again?

 

“Hey Jules, you need a cigarette too?” Trace asks before I even make it to the doorway. ‘Oh my little hobbit.’

 

“Yeah, you too?” I say as I peek my head into his office holding onto the doorway like it’s going to save my mother lovin’ life.

 

“Yep. Besides I can fill you in on the gossip,” he says wiggling his eyebrows at me as Justin just chuckles and shakes his head. ‘Wow even his chuckle is freakin’ sexy.’ Please tell me I’m not turning into a giddy Justin Timberlake fan. Not now.

 

“Yay for me,” I say sarcastically as Trace grabs his pack ready to leave.

 

“Those are bad for ya’ll.” Justin mutters causing me to bite the inside of my lip to keep from saying ‘If you want me to fucking quit, I will’ Yep I think I’m officially a giddy Justin Timberlake fan because I just fucking giggled.

 

“Sure Justin, like smoking pot is good for you,” Trace mutters as he gets up from his desk and laughing at my jaw hanging open.

 

“Shut the fuck up Trace,” Justin mutters before he turns his gaze to me, “I don’t do that.”

 

What do I say to that? Nothing absolutely fucking nothing because even the thought of him hot boxing is fucking sexy as hell. Oh dear lord fuck me now. Now I look like an idiot in front of him just nodding my head up and down with my lips pressed together and a crinkle in my nose.

 

“Juliet doesn’t care if you do or if you don’t. She’s my girl, she’s cool like that.” Trace says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder as his other hand pokes me in the side. “Right?” he says as he cocks his head to me, his eyes glistening with silent laughter.

 

“Right.” Wow a one-word sentence. I’m a fucking genius right there.

 

“Let’s go girl.” Yep Trace just saved my pathetic little ass. Such a knight in shining armor that one.

 

*Outside in the smoking area *

 

“You have a crush on Justin,” Trace says in a singsong voice before laughing his stupid hobbit ass off at me.

 

“Shut up prick! How did you know?” I ask suddenly curious if it was that obvious.

 

“Because you’re always witty and sarcastic and funny but in my office back there… yeah all that disappeared. How long have you been crushing girl?”

 

“Honestly awhile. He’s just really… great.” I say with a cheesy smile, “Oh my God! This cannot be happening. Things like this happen to teenyboppers, or I don’t know… just not to me!” I finish as I cover my face with my hands before peeking over at Trace as we both start to laugh.

 

“He’s just really… great. Oh my God, you’re a dork…no better yet you’re turning into Tom!” Trace says causing me to laugh even harder before pushing him slightly.

 

“I hate you.” I say simply as we lean against the wall and smoke in silence for all about one minute before we start laughing again. “So what’s this gossip you promised me, my little hobbit?”

 

“Alex is such a whiny baby. You should have seen him begging to keep filming. I wish you had been there…no wait. I don’t. Because Justin was in there and you would have been drooling too much.” He says running his tongue against the bottom half of his lip to keep from smiling and laughing.

 

“Ugh… see this is why I don’t deal with you unless absolutely necessary… punk.” I say with a smile before his nods his head to the building as I see Justin walking towards us.

 

“Hey,” he says simply as he walks up to us and puts his hands in his pockets. I love his hands. I love his hands in his pockets. I love the way he shuffles his feet before looking up at us. I love the way his head cocks to the side before throwing us a half smile. Someone shoot me now please.

 

“Hey. What brings you out here?” Trace asks before turning to me and winking. I don’t say a word just give him another shove before he chuckles.

 

“I just needed some air. Am I interrupting something?” He asks curiosity shining in his beautiful blue eyes.

 

“Nope, not at all. I actually was just about to call you for back up,” I say as I point at Trace and make a tisk tisk sound.

 

“Oh really? Trace, behave.” He says as he throws me a smile and winks at me. Seriously if Trace wasn’t here I might have just jumped him.

 

“Hey Juliet, we need you for a camera interview.” Alex says standing at the front door of the building cautiously.

 

“Um…sure. Let me finish up here and I’ll be there in like two seconds.” I say as I give him a tight smile.

 

“Have fun.” Trace says with a knowing smile as I crinkle my nose at him and shake my head at his cocky smirk.

 

“You just wait hobbit, one of these days.” I tell him flashing one of my own cocky smirks before putting out my cigarette and heading back into the building.

 

*In the conference room *

 

“How are things working out at your new position?” Alex asks Juliet as she takes a seat and crosses her arms.

 

“Great.” Juliet responds through gritted teeth.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re angry at me too?” Alex says as he cocks his eyebrow at Juliet.

 

“How dare you.” Juliet says as she looks away from the camera and Alex in disgust.

 

“I was just asking some hard questions. It isn’t my fault if Justin and Trace can’t handle it.”

 

“Really? I can’t believe you just said that. This is my fucking job. I stood up for you. I stood in a fucking meeting and pitched your idea for you. And then you have the balls to fucking interrogate Justin and Trace.” Juliet says as she taps her feet against the carpet before clenching her jaw in anger.

 

“Is this really about your job? Or is it more about fucking your bosses?” Alex asks with a smirk as the camera keeps rolling.

 

“Ha,” Juliet scoffs, as she looks Alex and the camera dead on, “If you want to imply something go ahead and say it Alex. Ask me. Fucking ask me like a man.”

 

“Fine, are you fucking Trace and Justin to get ahead?”

 

Juliet nods her head in disgust before answering, “No I’m not fucking Trace or Justin. I fucking do my job and I do it fucking great. You just wish I was fucking you,” she says as she gets up and flips him off before walking out of the conference room, anger etched on her face.

 

*In Justin’s office (Justin’s POV) *

 

Okay I honestly don’t know what happened in that conference room but Juliet looked fucking pissed off as she past my office. I don’t know if I should go out there and talk to her because right now she’s sitting at her desk slamming shit and throwing shit around. I can see Trace standing in his doorway watching her and if he doesn’t want to approach then I know maybe I shouldn’t. I mean they’re like buddies and her and me aren’t there yet. I’m a pussy. I should just go and talk to her.

 

“Jules, you okay Hun,” I ask, yeah that’s my southern side coming out right about now.

 

She looks up at me with tears running down her face and I do the only thing I think of. I pull her out of her chair and into my arms as she cries on my shoulder. Alex better not have hurt her. I hold her close to me, not caring if the other employees in the office see because no one should be this upset at work. I pull her into my office shutting the door behind us before pulling her close to me again. Her crying subsides as she steps out of my embrace and wipes away her tears.

 

“What the hell happened?” I ask as she turns away from me biting her lip. She does that when she’s nervous sometimes. Yeah I noticed that.

 

“Alex is an asshole,” she says simply as she looks up at me with a sad smile, “He basically asked if I was sleeping with you and Trace to get ahead.”

 

“WHAT!?! Who the fuck does he think he is?” I shout as I punch the closest thing to me, a wall.

 

“I shouldn’t be crying over something like that, but I’m so angry right now. I just want to hit him,” she says as she walks up to me and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her pulling her even closer because right now she needs me to hold her and I want to hold her.

 

“Why don’t you and I take the rest of the day off? I have some errands to run and you shouldn’t be around here right now, what do you say? You want to come with me?” I ask instantly trying to make up errands in my head because I’m a loser like that.

 

“Really?” she asks quietly before she lets out a sigh, “I could really get away right now.”

 

I smile as I let go of her and walk to my desk getting my keys before I remembered to tell her, “Oh while you and Trace were smoking I took the nickels out of his phone. Why don’t we call him before we leave?” I smile as she lights up and nods her head excitedly.

“Definitely,” she says as she walks to my phone and calls Trace’s office before we rush out of my office to peek our heads into his right as he lifts the phone and smacks himself in the eye with the receiver.

 

“What the fuck!” Trace shouts holding his eye as Juliet and I laugh.

 

“Hey Trace, Juliet is going to help me run some errands,” I say through my laughter noticing his glare.

 

“I know you two did this. Go run your errands, go ahead leave me alone to plot and plan.” He says with an evil laugh as Juliet and I rush out of the office building leaving the thought of Alex behind.
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack! lol
Chapter 7 by Schnessa

* In Justin's Jeep*

"So what kind of errands do you have to do?" Juliet asked as she sat beside Justin in his Jeep.

"I need to buy my dogs some new leashes and dog food and stuff. Its nothing much but it got us out of the office." Justin said instantly feeling ridiculous for not coming up with a better errand for them.

"And to that I am extremely grateful. So, do you do a lot of stuff with your dogs?" Juliet asked, not really sure what to say.

"Yeah. I like to take them with me when I go jogging and I try to take them on tour with me when possible. Do you have any pets?" Justin asked as he drove them to PetsMart.

"Yeah I have a chocolate lab named Java and a Alasken Huskie named Juno. I love dogs." Juliet told him with a smile as they arrived at PetsMart, "Oh my God, they really do follow you everywhere don't they?" she asked as paparazzi followed them taking pictures of them entering PetsMart together.

"Yeah, I almost don't notice them anymore." Justin said as he grabbed her hand and rushed them inside the store.

He watched her intently as they made their way to the dog area of the store. He watched as she looked at the different leashes before turning to him catching his gaze, she cocked her head to the side before grabbing a leash, "Do you like this one?"

"Yeah I do." Justin said barely noticing the dark blue leash in her hand, "I don't think Brennan will though."

"Oh well, I don't think you want to be holding a pink leash. How about this red one?" Juliet asked him with a smile as she held out the red leash to him.

"Yeah I like the blue and the red one. I'll take both one for Buckley and one for Brennan. I like how the leashes have that reflector side to them." He said as he took both leashes from her and headed to the dog food aisle.

"Yeah I have the same leashes in green. The reflector side helps in the nighttime." Juliet told him as they looked at dog food.

"I should've got a shopping cart." Justin said with a chuckle as he stood there looking like a dork with a huge bag of dog food.

"I'll go get you one. Stay right here," Juliet told him with a smile, "Actually I don't think you could go anywhere even if you wanted too," she finished with a giggle laughing at the look he threw her.

*Getting the Shopping Cart (Juliet's POV)*

Shopping for dog stuff is kind of lame, but I realized really soon that Justin didn't have any errands to run. And even if he did Rachel, his cousin and personal assistant, would probably do them for him. I mean that is what he pays her for. But he really is sweet making up some excuse to get me out of that horrible situation. I really just don't know how to act around him. I mean in the office its different I have a job to do, an excuse to walk away if I need too. But here, I really don't know what to say I mean I cried in front of the poor guy. What was I supposed to be doing again? Oh yeah, getting a shopping cart.

"Juliet, what are you doing here?" I hear a voice behind me say as I turn around and face him.

"Running some errands." I say simply as I cross my arms and plant my feet in defiance.

"Oh, I thought you would be at work. So, have you given any thought about what I said?"

"No Kieran. I'm not taking you back. I'm not marrying you. Now if you'll excuse me I have someone waiting on me." I tell him as I take the shopping cart back to where I left Justin. Could this day get any worse? I mean seriously! Alex is an asshole to me, and then out of all the PetsMarts in the world Justin chooses this one where I run into Kieran! Someone has it out for me I swear!

"Hey, there you are. I was beginning to think you forgot about me." Justin said with a sweet smile as I walked up to him with the shopping cart.

"Sorry about that. I ran into my past." I tell him with a tight smile. I see the concern flash in his eyes and I instantly feel bad for wording it that way, so I do something I probably shouldn't have. I walk up to him and cup his face in my hands. "Its okay J." I say as I pull his face down and kiss him on the cheek. I smile as his arms wrap around my waist picking me up in a hug before he kisses my forehead and places me back on the ground.

"Is he the reason you won't give me another chance?" I hear behind me as I close my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Kieran, please just leave me alone. I already explained why there won't be another chance. You need to let me go. You know this has nothing to do with Justin or any other guy." I tell him as I face him and Justin places his hands on my shoulders squeezing them supportively.

"See, I don't buy that. Alex told me about how you hang all over him at work. How he checks you out all day long. He told me about how you're always in his office doing God knows what? You know it's pretty damn convenient how loverboy here starts showing up at the office more and suddenly you get promoted. Tell me this one thing baby girl, was it worth fucking him for?" Kieran asks me. I can feel Justin let go of my shoulders and make his way to stand inbetween Kieran and I.

"First of all, don't you ever talk to Juliet like that ever again. Second of all, you and Alex can go fuck yourselves. Juliet works damn hard and deserved her promotion. Third of all, not that it's any of your business but we haven't slept together. We've never hooked up and yes she has been in my office but it was solely for work purposes. With the way you just treated someone you supposely love I can see why she doesn't want to give you another chance." Justin told Kieran as he crossed his arms and kept his stance. Okay Justin just solidified my crush on him. I totally love how he just stepped in to protect me.

"Quit trying to act tough. You're nothing but a pretty boy who can sing while someone grabs your balls. I don't know why I'm worried, she'll find out sooner or later how gay you are. She needs a real man and when she realizes that she'll come back to me." Kieran tells Justin before he walks away.

I walk up to Justin and place my hand on his back and I can feel the tension in his body. This is all my fault. He should never have to deal with someone telling him that shit. He should never have to deal with Kieran or Alex. It's all my fault. "Are you okay?" I ask him quietly as I notice his beautiful hands clinched into fists at his sides.

"Yeah I'm good. I think its time we leave though." He tells me as he turns to me and throws me a small smile.

"I think you're right. Thanks Justin." I tell him smiling as he puts his arm around my shoulder. I can deal with this. I can deal with him and I here alone. This is comforting.

"Anytime girl anytime." He says as we make our way to check out.

*In the Jeep (Justin's POV)*

I have every reason to be pissed off right now. Pissed off at Alex, at Kieran, even at Juliet for bringing this drama into my life. But I'm not. I'm not pissed off because she kissed my cheek. I'm not because she let me hug her. I'm not because she let me kiss her forehead. And better yet she let me hold her hand and I have continued to do just that even as I drive to my house to drop off the stuff we bought for my dogs. I've got it bad for this girl and I'm to the point where I don't care who knows as long as they leave us alone.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there and at the office." Juliet tells me squeezing my hand.

"Don't worry about it. None of it was your fault. Although I will say you have a lot of assholes in your life." I tell her with a smile as she smacks my shoulder.

"Yeah you and Trace," she replies with a smile, "Alex's behaviour makes sense now. He is Kieran's Frat Brother from college so it makes sense why he didn't like you and told Kieran all about you." She tells me.

"See I pegged Alex as more of the 'I'm in love with Juliet and if I can't have her nobody can' type. That's why I thought he didn't like me." I tell her as we both share a look then a laugh.

"Oh my goodness. You're bad." She tells me with a laugh as we pull up to my house and I help her out of my Jeep.

I smile as I open the front door and get met with my dogs jumping at me. I watch as Juliet lets them smell the back of her hand before petting them. They obviously love her, especially Buckley who has done nothing but follow her around since she got here.

"I love your place," she says quietly as she continues to shower Buckley with attention. That traitor.

"Thanks, my mom came out here and helped me with it a lot when I first moved in. I'm thinking about changing it up though." I tell her as she looks up at me pondering.

"Sometimes," she whispers, "I look through catalogs like Pottery Barn, or Crate and Barrel and I imagine decorating a house like this. Not for me to live in but for someone else to enjoy. I know its weird." she finishes before petting Brennan, who has made her way beside Juliet.

I don't really know what to say because I just feel like she shared something sacred with me. Something she hasn't told anyone else. "It's not weird at all. Maybe you can help me sometime."

"Please don't..." she says meeting my eyes.

"Please don't what?" I ask geniunely confused.

"Don't pity me," she says as a sad smile graces her beautiful face, "It was merely a statement, not something to force you into some obiligation."

"I'm not pitying you. You have dreams and aspirations and creativity. You should follow them. Besides I wouldn't know the first thing about picking out furniture or paint colors or any of that stuff. So if you would like to do it then the offer is out there but if you don't then I'm going to make you go to every designer interview I have to help me pick out someone who will." I tell her as I walk up to her and pull her against me.

She's different. She's confident at times but so vulnerable at times. I wonder what she was like before her relationship with Kieran if she was like this. Or better yet, if he made her like this. Made her question herself and her abilities. I can see him doing that to her. I saw him do it to her in the pet store. Indicating the only reason she could have got a promotion was by sleeping with the bosses. Her work is damn good, her designs are damn good. Sometimes I wonder if he knows exactly how good she really is and if that is why he puts her down, so she'll stay with him when he knows, when he fucking knows she can do so much better. It's about time someone showed her how much better she can do.

End Notes:
Leave me some feedback.
Chapter 8 by Schnessa

*At Justin's house (Juliet's POV)*

You know how sometimes you're with someone and there is just an unbearable silence between ya'll you would do anything to end it. Well it isn't like that with Justin. For instance, right now we're walking his dogs, with their new leashes no less, and we're not saying a word but it's comfortable. It almost feels like I could do this with him for the rest of my life. I know that's getting a little ahead of myself but it's true.

I have Buckley because he seem to be smitten with me. It was so funny, Justin had him at first but he wasn't budging an inch until Justin got frustrated and handed me his leash. Brennan likes me but I think she's a daddy's girl. Justin just laughed at me when I told him that. Somehow a part of me knows he probably doesn't mind being called Daddy. Okay, see now I hate the silence because it let's thoughts like that creep up on me.

I really like Justin's neighborhood. It's pretty quiet for being midday and it's gated. Of course that is kind of expected since he is who he is. I know it's funny but I sometimes forget he's Justin Timberlake. Like when we're in the office and we're just joking around I forget he can even sing and shake his ass. When we went to PetsMart the paparazzi threw me for a loop because my first thought was 'Why are they photographing us?'. Then it dawned on me why. I know sometimes he can be cocky and brings up his status when not necessary but in all he is a really modest and humble man.

"So, do you like it here in LA?" Justin asked me finally breaking the comfortable silence around us.

"Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I mean it's not Texas. It doesn't have that Southern Hospitality but Kieran's job moved him here and I had to follow, you know since I was marrying the bastard and all," I tell him with a laugh.

"Yeah," he chuckles, "Do you want to move back?"

"Not right now. I mean I just got an awesome promotion and I get to actually order my bosses around! What other job let's you do that?" I tell him giggling as he gives me a light shove and Buckley barkes at him. "Watch out buddy, he likes me more than you."

"He's such a traitor. You can have him." Justin tells me as he throws Buckley a dirty look as Buckley looks up at him with a curious stare.

"I don't think my apartment complex would appreciate me having another dog. As much as I love Buckley and Brennan, I love my apartment too." I tell him laughing as Buckley's little tail starts wagging incessantly at the mention of his name.

I can tell Justin's a little confused by my answer. I know he's not stupid. Then it dawns on me, he's never had to live in an apartment. Hell he has two houses right now at the moment something I don't even have the means to buy one of. I'm telling you I really do forget who he is and his lifestyle sometimes. I'm suddenly reminded that he's not your typical 27 year old man.

"My apartment complex only allows two pets per apartment as far as dogs go. You can have three pets if they're small like cats, birds, snakes and so on." I explain watching him as he nods his head in understanding.

Suddenly his phone goes off and I know, I just know it's the office. I was having a good day relaxing with Justin and now that probably has to end. I know it's selfish of me to want to keep him to myself but I really don't want to be reminded of work right now. I wish he wouldn't answer it. I wish he would ignore the ringing and we could keep walking his dogs and then maybe we could go back to his house. Then maybe he would cook dinner and invite me to stay. But I know that's just wishful thinking when I see him flip open his cell phone to answer.

"Hola Juan." He says throwing me a goofy look and mouthing 'Trace' to me. I nod as I listen to his side of the conversation. "Yeah...I understand... Um... actually we're walking the dogs... shut up... I actually think she's enjoying it... shut the fuck up... okay... okay, here she is." Justin says as he hands me his cell phone and rolls his eyes.

"What's up Trace?" I ask as we head back to Justin's house.

"Nothing. That loser actually thought it would be cool to have you walk his dogs with him?" Trace asks me causing me to laugh loudly drawing a curious stare from Justin.

"Yes he did... He's kind of sweet like that. Besides I really am enjoying myself." I tell Trace as I look over at Justin and see him staring at me with a cheesy smile on his face which of course makes me smile.

"Girl, let him spoil you. He has the money! Besides I don't want to have to tell your children that Mommy and Daddy's first date was walking Daddy's dogs." He says causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"Is there a reason why you called my little hobbit? Or did you just call to talk about me and Justin's future children?" I ask as Justin takes hold of my hand at the mention of future children. I look up at him as he just leans down and places a soft quick kiss on my forehead. I should be bothered by this considering we're not dating or anything but I'm not. In fact I wish he would kiss me more and on my lips and elsewhere.

"Yeah, Tray is here for his training but you're kind of not. So what should I do with him?" Trace ask breaking me out of my Justin induced haze.

"Oh Shit! I forgot about Tray! We'll be there in like 30-45 minutes tops! Just don't let Tom get to him just yet okay? I mean it Trace, keep him away from Tom." I say instantly rushing into panic mode. I know it might seem like I'm overreacting but since I've worked with Tom he's had 10 personal assistants. They were all supposed to help me but he's manage to drive them all off or fire them all. Needless to say it became easier for me to do everything myself than having to interview, hire, train, work with, and fire someone else.

"Okay, I'll keep him away from Tom. Just get here soon. I miss my smoking buddy." He tells me and I can practically feel him pouting over the phone.

"Quit pouting, you hang out too much with Justin. See ya soon." I tell him as I hang up the phone and hand it back to Justin.

"So, I take it we're headed back to the office?" Justin asks me and I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Did you want me to stay?" I ask him curiously hoping he'll say yes. I know I have to train Tray but being with Justin kind of trumps work right now.

"Yeah, but I know we should go back to work." He tells me as we walk into his house. I tell the dogs goodbye and Justin drives us back to the office.

*At the office (Tray's POV)*

I'm sitting here in an empty office waiting for some chick to show up. I'm kind of sick with this chick already. First she bailed on me in the interview meaning I had to be interviewed by Justin fucking Timberlake, as if I wasn't nervous enough already. And now she's supposed to be training me but yet she's been gone for an hour or two according to my new bosses. I really don't think we're going to get along if she's this unprofessional. This is a big opportunity for me and I'm not going to let her screw it up.

I see two people walk into the office. The first one being Justin Timberlake, one of my bosses, and the second one being a beautiful 24-25 year old girl laughing and talking to Justin. I'm guessing she's the one training me. She looks beautiful in a teal V-neck sleeveless cotton shirt and her dark blue William Rast jeans. She is almost as tall as Justin in her 4-inch yellow heels. Damn she looks good. Her beautiful long brown hair has soft waves in it and is flowing around her shoulders. I think we'll get along just fine. Maybe that is why she gets away with so much shit around here. I was pissed off at her two seconds ago and now I'm dreaming of having her in every position imaginable.

"Hey Tray. Nice to see you again. This is Juliet, she's going to train you." Justin says as he introduces her to me. I notice his hand on her lower back as they stand pretty close beside each other.

"Good to see you too." I tell him before I let my gaze fall on Juliet, "Nice to meet you. I'm glad you're going to be training me," I tell her as my eyes look up and down her body silently checking her out. Of course as I look up I catch Justin's look, the look that says 'She's mine. Back the fuck off.'

Great, this is just great! I have to fall for a girl who is taken by my boss. Not just any boss either, no my celebrity boss. I notice her looking at me weird before turning to Justin and practically clinging to his arm.

"So, I'll see you in your office about 4:30pm?" She asks him smiling as he nods at her before kissing her forehead. His eyes meet mine and I know he's making a point.

"Sooner if you can. Then we'll do dinner." Justin tells her before hugging her and heading towards Trace's office.

"So Tray, let's get to training! Your desk will be over here." Juliet tells me as she walks me all the way across the office. I can feel someone watching me and as I look up I notice Justin and Trace's hard glares. I probably wasn't going to survive working here if I didn't keep my distance from Juliet. But when someone looks as fine as her that's going to be extra hard to do.

End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 9 by Schnessa

*In Trace's office (Trace's POV)*

"So you and Juliet dating yet or what?" I asked Justin as he sat down in my office.

"Not yet. I mean we officially have a date tonight but she's not my girlfriend... yet." He tell me, "I really don't like that Tray guy around Jules. He was checking her out when I introduced her to him. Like blatantly checking her out." He tells me as we both stare at him, watching as he follow Juliet to her old desk, Tray's new one, and checks out her ass. We see him turn around and face us. I know we're both glaring at him but he has no right to look at her that way. Especially if she's going to be dating Justin and training him. That's like sexual harassment or something.

"I'm going to head to my office. I got to make reservations for Juliet and I tonight. Also I got to get with Bethany to discuss the website budget." Justin tells me as he stands up to leave. I see him watching Juliet across the office with a smile on his face but it turns into a scowl when he see Tray standing too close to her for Justin's comfort.

"Also we should talk later with Thad about the upcoming photo shoot." I tell him as he nods his head. "Hey I'm having a talk with Alex again. Beth wrote up a contract with him limiting what he's allowed to ask and shoot. Do you want to be present?"

"Not if you want him to stay alive." Justin tells me with a sigh, "He's Kieran's Frat Brother. In case you didn't know."

"Always nice to know the ties that bind." I tell him as he throws me a curious stare, "What? I got that from your girl." I tell him as he just chuckles and shakes his head before leaving my office.

I hate being the mean guy but I figure it would be best to deal with Alex than have Justin do it. Beth, our HR person, did very good in having our lawyers draw up some revisions of Alex's original contract that exclude him asking too personal questions and deal with his professional manner in which he conducts the interviews. Also we will get to see the final product and it has to be okayed by us before it's released for his project. I'm just trying to make sure all our bases are covered so this situation doesn't happen again. My head snaps up as I hear a knock on my office door.

"Hey Alex, come in and have a seat." I tell him as he walks into my office and takes a seat. This better go smoothly or else I'm pulling Juliet out that door to smoke 50 cigarettes with me.

*Trace's Office (Alex's POV)*

I know why I'm here. I pissed Justin, Trace and more importantly Juliet off. I should have stayed out of it. I should have kept my mouth shut. However that's hard to do when you like someone like I like Juliet. She's always been with Kieran though. I met her back when Kieran first moved here, they were already engaged by that time so I knew we couldn't be together. But three years later, here I am. Wishing. Wishing for my chance to show her how much she means to me. Then Justin had to come in. With his good looks, southern charm and he just had to make her laugh and her eyes shine and I knew, I fucking knew she was never going to be mine.

I'm so disappointed in myself. I hurt her because I was jealous and upset. I disrespected Trace and Justin in their workplace and I disrepected Juliet after she had gone out of her way to help me. So now, what do I do? I don't know if it's right but I'm going to push down my feelings for Juliet, just like I did when she was with Kieran, and wait until she's through with Justin. I'm just hoping that it's soon. Right now I'm going to start focusing on my project and that's it.

"Can I say first, I'm sorry for disrespecting you and Justin. I shouldn't have been an asshole like that. No excuse is going to justify what I said or did. I can only hope you and Justin forgive me." I tell Trace, hoping he knows how sincere I am.

"I want to thank you for apologizing. I know that was hard but we have drafted up a new contract that the company wants you to sign. By company I mean me and Justin." He tells me sternly and all I can do is nod my head, "It deals with the issues that have come up due to your interviews and some of the questions you have asked. We just want you to read over it, make sure your okay with what is in there and sign it." He passes me the new contract and he just sits there as I read it.

I wonder if he's hoping I'll contest it or something so he can get rid of me. I'm really okay with the new contract though because I was out of line. I'll be a man right now and admit that I deserve this. I finish reading the contract throughly as Beth comes into the office to witness me sign it and notarizes it before taking it to Ashley to file it away.

"Okay, well we're done here. You can go and work on your project." Trace tell me allowing me to leave. I'm grateful I still get to film and work on my project and still be allowed around Juliet.

*In the conference room (Tray's fist camera interview)*

"Okay, I'm not really sure what to do here," Tray stated as he followed Alex into the conference room.

"Okay, well just have a seat in front of the camera. I'm just going to ask you some questions and you provide the answers. Sound okay to you?" Alex asked him as Tray took a seat in front of the camera eyeing the camera crew nervously.

"So, you've noticed the camera crew filming out on the office floor, how do you feel about that?" Alex asked staring at Tray, making him nervous.

"It's weird. I know sometimes...," Tray says as he looks away from the camera, "I just really like Juliet and I know... I mean I'm sure the camera crew caught me checking her out. I really just don't know how comfortable I am with how I might be portrayed."

"Sure, just so you know Justin and Trace will review all the footage I use before I turn in my project. So, do you like training with Juliet?" Alex asked trying to ignore the feelings of jealousy and anger boiling in him.

"At first I was upset because she was two hours late but then I saw her and all that went away. She's a really good trainer and she knows Tom so well. She's telling me all these little tips on how to deal with him and what to say. She is a really wonderful girl." Tray tells him as Alex clinches his fists and bites his tongue.

"How do you feel about working with Trace and Justin?" Alex asked wondering if he knew about the flirtation between Juliet and Justin.

"I haven't really talked or dealt with Trace although he does seem like a pretty chill dude. Justin seemed cool during my interview and I thought we were going to get along great, but now I'm not so sure." Tray tells him cocking his head to the side in a cocky manner.

"Why not, if you don't mind me asking?" Alex asked him curious, wording his question just right so he could use the footage.

"Well, I mean he has a little crush on Juliet. I can't have him liking the girl I like, now can I?" Tray says with a laugh that even bothers Alex.

"That seems... I don't know... nevermind. We're done here." Alex said hoping Tray would leave soom. He gave him the creeps.

Tray got up and left the conference room and headed over to his new desk. He expected to see Juliet there waiting for him but she wasn't there. He looked over at her desk and she wasn't there either. The he spotted her in Justin's office taking notes as he talked with Bethany from accounting. He said something and they all three laughed. Tray just scowled and stomped back to his desk not noticing Trace watching him.

*In Justin's Office*

"Okay so I'll let the website design company know the budget we agreed on so they can propose new layouts that meet our needs. Dealing with this issue has never been this easy with Tom." Bethany said smiling as Juliet let out a small laugh then covered her mouth with her hand. She stared at Bethany and Justin with wide eyes. "It's okay to laugh girl. You of all people know how difficult Tom is."

"I know but I... I don't know." Juliet said shaking her head.

"I'm going to go get this done. Have a good day." Bethany told both Justin and Juliet as she left Justin's office leaving them alone.

"You look good. I love it when you wear my shit woman." Justin told her with a cocky smirk.

"You did not just say that," Juliet said as she bit her lip to keep from smiling, "I have to go have a break with my hobbit. Behave yourself."

"What? I just stated that you look good in those William Rast jeans. Are you ready for dinner?" Justin asked her smiling before wiggling his eyebrows making her laugh.

"Yeah I'm excited, do I need to change into something else or is this outfit good?" She asked flicking her hands up and down, causing Justin's eyes to roam up and down her body.

"That little outfit is hot as hell but I would love to see you in a little sundress baby girl. You look hella good in dresses." Justin said licking his lips as Juliet pulled her bottom lip inbetween her teeth to keep from moaning.

"Jules, let's go on break." Trace said as he interrupted their flirty banter.

"Huh?...oh yeah...yeah." Juliet said as she stood up and shaked her finger at Justin as he just chuckled at her.

"How about I join ya'll?" Justin asked as he rose from his desk and fell in step with Juliet and Trace. He grabbed Juliet's hand intertwining their fingers as they headed outside to have a quick smoke break.

Trace handed Juliet a cigarette since she decided she wanted to quit and stopped buying her own pack. He also handed Justin one since he asked for one. Justin rarely smoked but Trace could tell he was still stressing about the whole Tray thing. They all fell into a comfortable conversation about nothing important as Tray made his way outside walking over to the three of them.

"Little smoke break?" Tray asked as he got closer.

"Yeah man." Trace said as he took a drag not bothering to turn when he let out the smoke in his lungs blowing it in Tray's face. One thing you learn real quick about Trace is how protective he is over family and friends.

"You know those are bad for you Juliet." Tray said as he threw Juliet a disappointed glare. He made her feel like Kieran used too.

"I'm a big girl. If I want to smoke I'll smoke. If I don't then I'll quit when I want too. I don't owe you anything Tray, so remember your place." Juliet told him.

She was tired of someone feeling the need to tell her what to do with her life. She had enough of that with Kieran. Look where it got her...nowhere. He was so upset when she took the job at William Rast and that was the best thing that has happened to her in LA. That's why she liked Justin, he gave her his opinion but he also let her make her own decision and he never judged her or berated her about it one bit.

End Notes:
Leave me some feedback. It makes me happy! lol
Chapter 10 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Its short and sweet.

*Later that night at Juliet's house*

She was running around like a chicken with their head cut off. She had blue and purple rollers in her hair and she was trying to apply her makeup. She was standing in front of her full length mirror in nothing but a white lace strapless bra and a pair of matching white lace boyshort underwear. She eyed her white sundress hanging on a hanger off a hook on her bathroom door. She wanted everything to be perfect tonight. It had been forever since she had been on a real date and she was both nervous and excited. She finished putting on her makeup before slipping into her dress.

She walked into her bathroom pulling the rollers out of her hair and giving it a tussle. Beautiful curs flowed down her shoulders as she teased it to add volume and sprayed it with some flexible hairspray. She wanted it to be soft just in case Justin ran his fingers through it. Juliet walked into her walk-in closet and picked out a pair of red heels but put them back, that would make her look slutty so she decided on a pair of navy blue Manolo Blahniks that reminded of her Justin's eyes. See if she stopped buying heels she could afford that house she had been talking about. She shook that thought from her head as she checked out herself in the mirror turning around admiring the dress against her tan skin.

She walked to her jewelry drawer pulling out a long silver chain necklace that had navy blue stones spaced along the chain. She slipped it over her head watching as it fell down the plunging V- neckline in her dress highlighting the cut of the dress. Her dogs were following her around her apartment looking at her curiously when she told them she had a date. They finally decided they were going to chill on the couch when they realized she was moving around more than they wanted to. She was putting on her silver charm bracelet and a pair of diamond earrings when she heard a knock on her door. Her dogs started barking announcing to her someone was there. Juliet told them to be quiet as she pulled them away from the door, opening it to let Justin in. She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close to him.

She loved the way he looked in his black slacks. He had a striped button down long sleep shirt on with a navy blue sweater pulled over it. The color matched her heels and she almost laughed. She noticed his silver cuff links and for some reason that really turned her on. Juliet watched as Java and Juno sat down eyeing Justin curiously and wagged their tails.

"This must be Java," Justin said as he patted Java's head laughing as her tail wagged, "and this much be Juno," he said as he petted Juno laughing as both dogs laid themselves out on the floor.

"They like you." Juliet told him as he washed his hands in her sink. "Java, Juno, bed." Juliet told them as they scurried from the hallway to her spare bedroom where their beds were.

"I wish my dogs were calm like that." Justin told her as they left her apartment and headed out on their date.

"It really just takes patience, training, and attention. Oh and getting ride of a bad boyfriend." She told him with a smile.

"They didn't like Kieran? I find that hard to believe. I mean he's such a great guy." Justin told her sarcastically making them both laugh.

"Oh they hated him. They always kicked him out of the bed, off the couch, out of the chair. It was actually kind of funny because he bought both dogs thinking they would jog, and go camping and whatever but even as puppies they hated him." Juliet explained as Justin laughed.

"You know dogs have a sixth sense about people." He said as he drove them to wherever he was taking them. "Even though I was a little bit jealous at first I'm really glad Buckley and Brennan like you so much. Buckley was even looking for you when I got home."

"Awww...how sweet! Your dogs are the best. So where are you taking me?" Juliet asked as she looked over at him.

"I'm taking you to Cut." Justin said as he threw her a smile, her and Trace had been talking about it so he had made reservations for them there.

As he pulled up he got out and handed his keys to the valet ignoring the flashes going off around him. He held his hand out to Juliet helping her out of his Jeep. He wrapped his right arm around her waist keeping her close to him as he held her left hand in his left hand.

"Just ignore them baby girl." He whispered in her ear as they smiled at each other and headed into the restaurant. They ignored the paparazzi calling for Justin and asking who Juliet was and if they were dating. One of them even asked her to marry him to which Juliet laughed at him, Justin shoved him though and told him to "Step the fuck off." Once they entered the restaurant Juliet noticed it was deserted.

"J, are they closed? Because this is not Cut." Juliet asked confused.

"No. I just wanted us to be alone. As you can tell I don't like to share." Justin told her with a cocky smirk as Juliet just shook her head muttering, "What have I got myself into?"

Their date went swimmingly well and Juliet enjoyed having the whole restaurant to themselves. Normally Cut was loud with lots of music and people but she liked this. There was no trying to talk over other people's conversation, no clanking glasses and frustrated workers. Granted she didn't mind that but she didn't really want to share him on their first date. Guess she didn't like to share either. She like bing able to laugh as loud as she wanted at something stupid or funny he said. She knew she wanted more of this and she hoped he did too.

Justin knew, he knew she had to be his girl. She looked so adorable swirling her white wine around as she told him some story about her senior year spring break. He had laughed uncontrollably as she told him how her and her friends caught a car on fire. They were just telling stories about their lives getting to know each other and Justin knew he needed more of this. She looked really good to him too. She had catered to his wish and wore a beautiful white sundress that looked wonderful against her tan skin. White always made her glow. He had never been a leg man but when he saw her long tan legs he wanted to push her back into her apartment and wrap those legs around him. He could also imagine that dress on the floor, her floor, his floor, hell he didn't care just as long as it wasn't on her. He was very happy that their date had gone so well. He really didn't want to take her home. "Do you want to go to Pinkberry's?" Justin asked as they left Cut.

"I love Pinkberry's. We should totally go." Juliet told him, she was so giddy she was practically bouncing in her seat.

"You love it that much?" Justin asked laughing as she flipped him off before sticking her tongue out at him. He knew this was going to be a great photo op for the paparazzi to explain. They couldn't sell it as a fight because she was laughing her ass off as she flipped him off. It amazed him how someone so beautiful still looked beautiful sticking their tongue out at him.

As they arrived at Pinkberry's the paparazzi jumped out at them again but Juliet and Justin just kept cracking jokes between each other ignoring them completely. They laughed as they made fun of each other's choice's in toppings and then ate off each other's. They laughed as they fed each other and told each other stupid jokes and tried to come up with their own inside jokes. It was just comfortable even with 15 paparazzi outside snapping away because they were together and they didn't have to doubt what they were feeling.

Chapter 11 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry, it's kind of long.

*Justin's POV*

It had been three weeks since our date and now I can't get her off my mind. I was in the studio listening to some beat Tim sent me but I couldn't focus because I knew she was at the office. She's not my girlfriend yet but we are dating. In fact I'm going over to her apartment tonight, so are Trace and Joanna and Rachel. She met Rachel and they hit it off talking about The Office. It was supposed to be a double date but Rachel found out we were having an "Office Seasons Recap" night and she called Juliet, so now she's invited.

I really don't mind that her and Rachel get along in fact I love it. I don't mind that Trace and Joanna will be there it's just I want her alone. I want to kiss her and hold her and not have to worry about offending my friends and family with our PDA. She'll make it up to me though. She always does, it might not be tonight but tomorrow she'll probably make some excuse so I'll come over and we can be alone. She's smart like that.

Juliet doesn't even mind the paparazzi, well she does she just doesn't let them know. She's always polite to them and scolds me when I'm not. She always reminds me that it's their job and they probably have families. Rumors are going around about how she's changed me for the better. Now pictures of me smiling cost more than those of my glaring. Even my fans like her, I think it's because she doesn't mind when they interrupt us for my autograph. If I make a face she just reminds me that it might be the only time they get to meet me. Why wasn't she in my life sooner? I think she does want a commitment from me though. I'm okay with that. In face, tonight I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Of course we're going to have to talked to Beth in the morning. All relationships between employees have to be disclosed to the company. Wouldn't want Juliet getting fired because of me. Speaking of the office, Alex has been really great. He keeps to himself and all his questions are respectful. Although I can't say the same for Tray. Even though his desk is on the other side of the office he still finds ways to make it over to Juliet's desk. He always asks her stupid questions even I know the answer too. He's probably jumping for fucking joy right now knowing that I'm not there. I need to find a way to get rid of him. I need to make sure my girl is protected. I can't stay in this studio any longer. I'm addicted to the office because I'm addicted to Juliet.

*At the office (Tray's POV)*

I'm headed over to Juliet's desk to ask her a stupid question about Tom's schedule. I've been doing this job for three weeks and I've got everything pretty much down but I like to talk to her and see her. Besides Justin isn't in the office today and neither is Trace. I know she isn't busy because everythime I look at her from my desk she looks so fucking bored. Maybe with Justin gone I can actually have a conversation with her instead of her just giving me the answer I need and sending me away.

"Hey Juliet, are you bored?" I ask her as she twirls strands of her hair around her fingers and staring at her computer.

She looks up at me lazily before turning back to her computer and proping her elbow up on her desk before placing her chin in her hand and letting out a sigh. "Yep."

"Do you have any work you need help with?" I ask hoping she'll start a conversation with me.

"Believe me, if I did have work I'd be doing it." She tells me not even looking at me just staring at her computer. I can hear the dings from whoever she is im-ing and it's starting to annoy me. She doesn't have to be a bitch just because she's bored.

"Oh, some of us are going to lunch later on, did you want to join us?" I ask hoping she'll say yes. I really don't want to go to lunch with Tom and Thad by myself.

Her cell phone goes off and her fucking ringtone is Justin singing the chorus to "AYO Technology" and a small video of Justin plays on her screen. She smiles as she looks at the screen before sliding open her phone and answering whoever is calling her. "Hey Honey," I hear her say and I know it's Justin.

"I'm not doing anything. It's so boring here without you!...No...I don't have any lunch plans, Why? You taking me somewhere?... yeah... I promise...see ya soon...okay...bye." Juliet says as she ends the call and slides her phone closed. She looks up at me before saying, "I have plans for lunch."

'Of course you have plans for lunch, I just heard you make them you stupid bitch!' I can't believe she just did that! Now...oh...now I'm going to make sure she has to go to lunch with us. I say "Okay." and I see the smug smirk on her face as I walk away. I head towards Tom's office, let's see if that smirk is still there when I'm done.

*Juliet's desk (Juliet's POV)*

Why does Tray always have to bother me? I mean really, it's dead here and I was just im-ing Ashley, in the records department, when he decided to bug me. Then he asked me to lunch. I mean come on, everyone here knows Justin and I are dating. Thank God Justin called and saved me when he did. I should thank him later.

Oh Justin, my Justin. Okay, so technically he's not mine yet but I think he's going to ask me to be his woman tonight. Things are going really good between us and yes, sometimes it is hard when we try to go out but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I know I was engaged for three years but this...whatever this is between Justin and I feels like...love. I'm crazy for that man and I think everyone around me knows that.

"Juliet...do you think we could talk for awhile?" Tom asked as he stood by my desk and I minimized my Facebook screen.

"Sure, what can I help you with?" I ask him listening intently to him.

"Tray informed me you turned down going to lunch with him." Tom told me and I realized Tray had a hand in whatever was fixing to go down.

"Yes. I have lunch plans with Justin." I explain to Tom.

"I thought Justin was at the studio?" Tom asked me curiously.

I sighed and licked my lips before I answered, "He is. However we made lunch plans together. I can't break them Tom."

"I understand," Tom says and I can hear a but coming up, "But Tray, Thad, and I would like for you to join us. It would be great if Justin could join us. We have a few things to discuss with him about the upcoming photo shoot."

'No, no, no! This is not happening! This lunch was supposed to be lunch between me and Justin! No business, no work... ugh Tray is a fucking bastard!' I almost feel like crying when I see Justin walking into the office with a smile on his handsome face. I literally want to stand up and yell at him to run for his life and to save himself. This can not be happening!

"Juliet, please come to lunch with us. I'm asking as your boss right now." Tom says to me as Justin walks up to us.

"We have lunch plans Tom." Justin tells him and for a minute I think we're saved. I'm so fucking naive.

"Juliet has informed me of that and I was just telling her how Thad and I would love for you to join us as well. We need to discuss the upcoming photo shoot." Tom tells Justin and I see it.

I see it in Justin's eyes. Tom got him with the photo shoot talk. Ugh, he's been talking about how he has so many ideas and he wanted to bounce them off Tom and Thad. Sometimes I hate it that he's all about business sometimes. So I try a last ditch effort.

"Honey, what about our meeting? You're not going to bail on our meeting are you?" I ask, and by meeting I mean me.

"We don't have a meeting," He says shushing me up.

'Oh my God, be about your fucking girl this once Justin!' Stupid boys! I'm officially turning into a lesbian. Rachel will be my girlfriend. Yeah if I asked her I bet she would. At least she would stick up for me....for us. UGH!

"That's great I was just telling Jules how I needed to talk to you and Thad about that..." Justin starts rambling as him and Tom start walking to where Thad and Tray are waiting. I'm picking up my purse and cell phone when Justin turns around to face me, "Come on babe, hurry it up..." He says as he turns back around not catching my eye roll. 'I'll fucking hurry it up when I feel like it!' This day has got to be the worse day E-V-E-R!

*In Justin's Jeep (Justin's POV)*

Juliet's not talking to me. She hasn't said a word to me since we left the office. In fact she hasn't even looked at me since the office. I know she's upset about having to spend lunch with Tom, Thad and Tray but this is my clothing line. Yeah, I could have discussed the photo shoot at a different time but I was there and Tom was offering.

I look over at her and she's just staring out the window. Her beautiful small hands are clutching to her cell phone for dear life. She was on it texting someone before we even left the office and she keeps glancing down at it ever so often. I let out a sigh to see if she'll face me but she doesn't. She just glances at that damn phone.

"Are you going to talk to me or not?" I finally ask. She's being so childish.

"I don't really have anything to say." She says as her phone dings and she slides it open to start texting.

"Who's that?" I ask trying to get her to look at me or at least talk to me longer than what she already has.

"Trace." She says simply.

"What does he want?" I ask as I grip the steering wheel. She's really upset.

"Nothing. Just thinking of ways to save me from this lunch." She says as she stares down at the little screen on her phone.

"You don't want to go to lunch with me?" I ask her curiously. 'That kind of hurts.'

"No, I wanted to go to lunch with you. Just you. But it's okay, discuss your photo shoot and shit. I'll just talk to Trace and whoever else on my cellphone." Juliet tells me as she starts texting away.

"Babe, I know that but you know that I want this photo shoot to be perfect." I tell her trying to get her to see my side.

"Okay, then make it perfect. Talk with Tom and Thad and make it perfect." She tells me as she crosses her arms and leans back into the seat.

"I don't see why this is such a big deal?" I say as she finally looks at me and I can see her watery brown eyes. This has to be more than just about stupid lunch.

"It's a big deal because Tray asked me to lunch. I told him I had plans with you and he goes bitching to Tom. Then Tom is all up in my space asking me to join them and I'm trying so hard to save our lunch together and tell him no and he throws out how he's asking as my boss so I have to say yes. And then YOU...you come in and your eyes fucking light up at the mention of the photo shoot and all of a sudden I'm finding myself being thrown under the bus for a fucking lunch meeting!" She tells me as she looks from me over to the window again. "But forget it. We're here and it's happening and I can't stop it." She tells me as I pull up to the restaurant.

I don't even know what to say to her. I should be apologizing and trying to make her happy. However all I can think about is how Tray and Tom conned the both of us.

"Baby girl, I'm sorry. I should have put my foot down and told Tom no. I didn't know Tray had talked to him but that's no excuse. You were saying no for a reason and I should have supported you. Please forgive me honey." I tell her as she faces me again.

"I feel stupid for being this upset it's just...Tray pissed me off going to Tom. Tray knew I had plans with you. I hate him so much." Juliet tells me as she throws me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight," I tell her as I hold my hand out to her and she takes it interlocking our fingers, "And don't worry baby girl, I'll protect you during this stupid lunch meeting."

She just smiles at me and says, "I forgive you honey."

I'm sad that we argued and I hurt her without even knowing until it was too late but now she's holding my hand. I look over and I see her staring at me with a smile on her face. I realize we just had our first fight and it was caused by Tray and Tom. But I know we'll make it through as long as we communicate and listen to one another. She's my girl and I'm keeping her that way.

End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
Chapter 12 by Schnessa

*At lunch (Tom's POV)*

I watch from the restaurant as Justin gets down and the camera flashes from the paparazzi start to go off. Juliet just smiles as he helps her down and they walk in hand in hand. I really miss Juliet being my personal assistant. Sometimes I wish Justin wasn't my boss because he would make a suggestion and I could turn him down.

I hope he leaves the office soon. Then I'll get my personal assistant back and my authority back. Ever since Trace and Justin started hanging around the office more all the designers and employees turn to them instead of me. Even Thad, my number two. Right now it seems the only employee on my side is Tray. So when he came to me and told him how Juliet treated him and how she chose lunch with Justin over lunch with us... I walked over there and demanded that she come to lunch with us.

All I have to say is Thank God. Justin is a workaholic. I knew just mentioning the photo shoot would reel him in. He actually fell for it, even ignored Juliet for awhile. I would have hated to be in that Jeep with them after what happened in the office. They seemed okay now and that's too bad I kind of wanted to see them argue over lunch. I know that sounds cruel but who doesn't like a bit of drama?

"Honey, where do you want to sit?" Justin asked Juliet as she pointed out a place and Justin pulled out her chair for her before taking a seat next to her.

We all take our seats around the table. I take a seat across from Justin, Tray sits across from Juliet and Thad sits next to her. Her and Justin are looking over the menu and whispering to one another. I know that they are dating, you would have to be a fool or stuck under a rock to not know, but do they have to act like that while we're trying to have a meeting?

*At the table (Thad's POV)*

You know normally I try not to put myself in awkward positions like this. I was perfectly happy letting Juliet and Justin have their private lunch together, hell after an annoying day at the office I would prefer a lunch by myself. I actually tried to stand up for them but Tom and Tray weren't having any of it.

This whole lunch is going to be weird. Juliet and Justin are talking amongst themselves and a little bit to me. I think they realize this was all Tom and Tray's idea. Speaking of Tom he is just glaring at Justin. I think he thinks that Justin is trying to get rid of him. Tray, well Tray is staring at Juliet and I can telll Justin is getting annoyed because he's clinching his jaw. This is not going to be a good lunch for anyone, I think as the waiter takes our orders.

"So, should I take notes?" Juliet asks as she pulls out her cell phone and this little device that sends light onto the table making it into an instant keyboard. I've seen her use it a million times but it's still cool to watch.

"No, this is lunch." Tom tells her and I hear her sigh.

"No Tom, this is a lunch meeting. Meaning things will be discussed that will need to by typed up for future reference. I just need to know if I'm taking the notes or is Tray?" She asks as she throws me a look causing me to chuckle. Just like old times.

"Tray is." Justin states throwing her little device to Tray from across the table almost hitting him.

"How does this work?" Tray asked as he fumbled with the small device.

"Hook it up to your phone and press the one button on it." Justin tells him with a hint of cockyness in his voice.

That's the thing about Justin, if you piss him off he becomes arrogant and cocky towards you. Usually one would argue that Juliet helps calm that side down but you see Tom and Tray pissed her off too. So I don't really see her sticking up for them anytime soon.

"Well I'm sorry... I've never used this before." Tray snaps at him and we all turn to Justin for his reaction.

"Learn to use it." Justin says calmly before reaching into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. He reaches in it pulling out a couple of bills throwing them on the table before stating, "I'm sorry gentlemen but I must excuse myself before I beat the ever loving shit out of someone," he says as his eyes cut to Tray, "Come on baby girl, we're leaving," he tells Juliet, helping her out of her chair.

I stand up as Juliet stands up to leave the table with him. I just smile at her as she mouths 'Sorry' to me and I just shake my head letting her know I'll be fine. I really don't blame Justin for getting up to leave when he did. I know he just wants to get out of here before his temper gets the best of him. I just watch in amazement as he walks over to Tray and snatches the little device out of his hands before muttering, "Write the fucking notes in your own blood next time for all I care," before he practically pulls Juliet out of the restaurant.

*Going to Justin's Jeep (Justin's POV)*

"Baby, you're hurting me." I hear Juliet mutter to me as I pull her to my Jeep. I look down and realize the grip I have on her wrist before I let go.

"I'm sorry honey." I tell her as I walk up to her and cup her face in my hands pulling her close to me, "I just wanted to get us out of there," I tell her as I open her door and help her into my Jeep.

"I understand, I don't think my wrist does, but I do." She tells me with a giggle as I put on my seatbelt and let out a sigh.

"I don't think I can do this anymore," I tell her as her eyes widen and I realized how that sounded, "No baby! I mean working with Tom and Tray," I say and she lets out a sigh then a laugh.

"I so thought you meant us," she says shaking her head, "Don't you need help somewhere else like the new New York office?"

I know she's just throwing that out there and didn't think it through, but that sounds like a great idea. I kind of need Tom to stay in LA but Tray... Tray wants to climb the ladders, that's why I hired him to begin with. He has drive and ambition and New York would be great for him. The best part being that he would be away from Juliet and me. Why didn't I think of this sooner, because my girl is smarter than me.

"Justin? Honey? Are you listening to me?" Juliet asks me breaking me out of my thoughts and I grin at her sheepishly.

"Sorry baby girl. I was just thinking, so where do you want to go for lunch?" I ask her as we leave the restaurant and Tom and Tray behind.

*At Justin's house later in the day (Trace's POV)*

"So you think Tray would be good for our New York office?" I asked Justin curiously because this was not my best friend.

"Yeah. Same position for him just helping Richard instead of Tom. It would come with a paygrade and he did ask about advancement opportunities during his interview." Justin explained excitedly, he was pacing back and forth like a madman. "I mean moving him across the country would only help us, right?"

"Probably, I don't know man... Richard's a hard ass. Tom's a bit weird and has run off his few share of assistants but Richard makes his cry before he runs them off. Aren't we trying to get rid of Richard?" I ask because I specfically remember talking to Justin about firing Richard.

"Yeah but we can fire him after we run off, or should I say, Richard runs Tray off." Justin says throwing me a sly smile.

"I getcha now." I tell him as we get ready to head over to Juliet's.

Everything is going to work out fine. Tray thought he could scheme but when Justin's back is pushed against the wall he can be just as sneaky. He didn't get as far as he has come by letting people push him around. This is his business and his life and mine as well. Nothing and no one is going to jepordize that.

*At Juliet's Apartment (Juliet's POV)*

So far only Rachel adn Joanna were here. Of course we had to wait for the boys. I swear they take more time than we do. We were getting all the drinks together. Of course we got Jack and Coke for Trace, beer for Justin, and mojitos, cosmos, and magaritas for us. Rachel thought it would be great if we got the Awesome Blossom Onion from Chili's so she showed up with three as well as their lettuce wraps that she knows I love and their southwestern spring rolls. So now we have everything get up and the boys aren't even here and we're all kind of little tipsy because we been drinking waiting for them.

So it doesn't surprise me when they knock and Rachel is stumbling to the door ahead of me. Joanna is just laughing at us from her spot on the couch. She's a smart bitch, sitting down instead of attempting to walk. I laugh my ass off as Rachel trips over Java who is laying in the hallway. I get to the door first swinging it open greeting Justin and Trace with a wide smile. Their confused faces glance at me, then to Rachel on the floor getting licked on the face by Java, and Joanna spread out on the couch laughing her ass off.

"Having fun?" Justin asks as he walks into my apartment before wrapping me up in his arms.

"Loads. We're kind of tipsy." I tell him as he chuckles.

"More like fucking drunk." Trace says with a chuckle as he walks over to Joanna. He plops himself on my couch pulling her close to him.

"Let's start this shit." Rachel says as she plops on my loveseat as Juno and Java join her.

"Season One Bitches." Joanna yells all of a sudden causing us all to laugh as she puts Season One in the DVD player before stumbling back to the couch and Trace.

"Ya'll got the Awesome Blossom! Ya'll rock!" Trace tells us as he takes a bite.

"Yep with extra Awesome." Joanna, Rachel, and me say at the same time before laughing together.

"Let's get this party started." Justin says as he pulls me down onto my chair and a half causing us to be really close beside each other, not that I'm complaining about that.

"Yep 'cause Ain't no party like a Scranton Party!" I say with a giggle as the DVD starts and we all get comfortable.

*Later that night (Justin's POV)*

"Well that was fun. We better be going before I pass out on Trace." Joanna tells us as her and Trace get up to leave.

I've never understood everyone's fascination with The Office but now that I've seen all four seasons on DVD I understand it. It reminded me of our office somewhat. All of Jim's pranks on Dwight gave me ideas to play on Trace. I also get why Juliet calls Trace hobbit now. I'm we're going to get together when the new season starts because tonight was fun and relaxing. Even though my girl cried at the Casino Night episode. She's even started calling me her Jim. I hope I can be her Jim just like she's my Pam. Okay, now I just sound cheesy.

"Okay, ya'll be careful. Have a good night." Juliet told them as they left.

"So, Jules I'll meet you tomorrow for lunch." Rachel told her as she got her stuff, "Night J, behave," my cousin told me as she winked at me before she left.

"Thanks for coming over." Juliet says as she walks up to me and wraps her arms around my waist. I sigh as she rests her head against my chest.

"I love coming over. I love being alone with you too." I tell her as my fingers graze her face. I pull her closer to me before cupping her face in my hands. I lean down capturing her lips with my own. I nibble and lick her bottom lip before she opens her mouth allowing my access. I go dizzy in the head as her tongue snakes out to play with mine. I feel her fingernails digging into my hips trying to pull me closer to her. Finally we both brake away panting for air. I rest my forehead against her forehead staring into her eyes, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I whisper to her.

She just smiles before she whispers, "Yes."

She's my girlfriend! How did I get so lucky? I'm in love with her and I hope she loves me too because I don't see my surviving without her.

End Notes:
Feedback makes me happy!
Chapter 13 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Hopefully this explains some of the changes being made in the office.

*At the office the next morning*

Justin and Juliet walked into the office hand in hand since Justin had stayed at her place last night. Granted they didn't do anything other than make out, cuddle, and sleep but they both felt giddy walking into the office together. They walked over to Beth's desk since she was in HR.

She greeted them with a smile as she gave them the form to sign that disclosed their relationship to the office. "I was wondering when you two were finally going to make it official." Beth told them as they smiled at each other and signed their names.

"I know. It's about time I asked her, right?" Justin told her causing her and Juliet to laugh.

They headed to Juliet's desk as Trace came walking in with Thad at his side. Justin released her hand as Trace and Thad approached and she reached out for her coffee cup from Trace.

"You look happy this morning." Trace told her eyeing Justin with a smirk.

"I am, so are we having this meeting now or later?" Juliet asked as her and Thad looked at Justin and Trace expectantly.

"We can have it now in my office once Tom gets here. Will you let us know when he arrives Jules?" Trace asked her as Thad headed into Trace's office.

"Sure, then I'll join ya'll to take the minutes. Does Tray need to be present?" She asked since Justin didn't really tell her the details.

"No, he doesn't. Just Tom. See you soon baby girl." Justin told her as he gave her a quick kiss and followed Trace to his office.

Juliet walked over to Tray's desk, dreading the fact that she had to talk to him in the first place. Especially since the incident yesterday at lunch and the glares he was throwing her and Justin's way as they talked to Beth this morning.

"Good morning Tray." Juliet said as she gripped her coffee cup with both her hands. She paused before blowing softly and taking a sip.

"Morning Juliet. Did you have a good night at Justin's?" Tray asked her with a smug smirk.

"I didn't stay at Justin's and even if I did it wouldn't be any of your business." Juliet told him rolling her eyes at his childish behaviour.

"Don't lie. I saw you two arrive together in the same vehicle. This whole time you two have been dating not once have you ever arrived together." Tray said as he watched her closely for her reaction.

"I'm not discussing my personal life with you. Can you just tell Tom when he gets here Justin and Trace need to see him in Trace's office?" Juliet asked not waiting for an answer as she turned around and headed back to her desk. She really hated Tray.

*30 minutes later*

"Good Morning Juliet. How are you this fine, nay, wonderful morning?" Tom asked as he approached her desk.

"Good Tom. You seem extra happy today." Juliet responded curious as to why he was so happy.

"I know. I have a date later today. It's a blind date on of my friends set me up on. I'm excited. So Trace and Justin want to see me?" Tom asked her eyeing her curiously.

"Yep. Follow me...I have to take the minutes. Good for you going on a date after you know who..." Juliet told him as they walked into Trace's office and took their seats.

*In the meeting (Thad's POV)*

So I'm sitting here praying... yes praying to every god I can think of that this meeting goes a whole lot better than our lunch meeting yesterday. I must say I was proud of Justin standing up to Tom and Tray yesterday and walking out of that restaurant. He seems to be all business today and very confident if not a tad bit arrogant when Tom walkes into the office. I notice the arrogantness fade though as Juliet walks into the office after Tom.

"Okay, so the reason Justin and I have called this meeting is because we feel some changes need to be made." Trace starts out and I can practically see Tom sweating in his seat. I'm not worried since Justin adn Trace filled me in while we were waiting for Tom.

"As you know we have a position in our New York office that needs to be filled immediately," Justin stated all the while looking at Juliet, I hope she realizes he is trying to protect her with this move, "We were thinking Tray would be great for that position." Justin finishes looking at Tom for his reaction.

I look over at Juliet to see her staring wide eyed at Trace and Justin. She's realizing they're talking about sending Tray to New York. Far, far away from her. She catches my gaze and we share a small smile, I know she's relieved. For once I think she has found someone who can look out and protect her all the while encouraging and letting her make her own decisions.

"Why Tray? What am I going to do without an assistant?" Tom asked as he looked at them confused.

"Tray asked about job advancements in the company. This would be that with a considerable paygrade. As far as your assistant goes..." Justin stated letting Trace pick up.

"Justin is going on tour soon and I will be staying here. So you and I will share an assistant much the way Justin and I share Juliet." Trace explained to Tom.

"So Juliet will be my assistant again?" Tom asked smiling at Juliet.

"No. She's going on tour with me to keep me up to date with all things pertaining to William Rast to make it easier for Rachel, my other personal assistant." Justin explained with a smirk as he looked at Juliet's shocked expression.

I almost laugh at her when she just shakes her head and glares at Justin a little. Guess he didn't inform her of his plans.

"What about Thad?" Tom asks as I turn my attention to him at the mention of my name.

"I'm going to New York to help Richard set things up right in the New York office. Also I'll help Tray get settled while I'm there." I explain knowing I'll be replacing Richard once he and Tray are fired.

"Oh, so does Tray know yet?" Tom asked as he looked back and forth between Justin, Trace, and me. Oh here come the fun part. It's only fitting that Justin break the news to him.

"No, we thought it would be best for him to hear it from you." Justin tells him not bothering to wipe the smug smirk off his face. A pissed off Justin is not a nice Justin. Thank God I respect him and Trace and I know my place.

"I have to tell him? What if he says no?" Tom asked and I hear the scoff from Justin.

"Yes you have to tell him and let him know no is not really an option if he wants to keep his job." Justin states as he leans back in his chair.

"Okay. If you insist." Tom says as he gets up and leaves Trace's office.

"Well I should leave. I have some things to wrap up back at my place to get ready for the move." I tell them as they all three nod at me and let me leave.

*After Thad leaves*

"So, when were ya'll going to tell me about all these mind blowing changes?" Juliet asked as she stared down Justin and Trace causing them to squirm in their seats.

"I was going to tell you this morning, but I got distracted. Seriously baby, you have to believe me." Justin told her trying to stay in her good graces.

"What about my apartment J? And my dogs?" Juliet asked as she continued to stare them down.

"I'm going to look after your place as well as make sure the rent is paid. As far as your dogs they can stay with me with Justin's or I can check on them at your apartment." Trace told her, she nodded her head satisfied with his answer.

"I'd prefer for them to stay with you. They would be depressed all alone. So I guess I have some things to pack after work today...Did I tell ya'll Tom has a date?" Juliet asked changing the mood in the room in an instant. The guys went from being scared of her one moment to laughing at her for gossiping the next.

"He does? Has she met him?" Justin asked entertaining his girlfriend's need for gossip.

"No, it's a blind date. His friends set him up with her. I didn't even know he had friends." Juliet said as she got up to leave the office.

"That was mean Jules." Trace told her trying to hold back his chuckle.

"It's the truth. Anyways I got work to do." Juliet told them as she left Trace's office and headed to her desk.

*In the conference room (Tom's camera interview)*

"So, word around the office is that you have a date tonight?" Alex asked as Tom took a seat.

"Yep. It's a blind date, I mean she's not blind. I just don't know her." Tom explains as he looks at the camera and lets out a nervous laugh.

"Good for you. How do you feel about all the changes being made?" Alex asked.

"Um...well Justin and Trace are doing what they feel is best for the company." Tom said as he looked away from the camera then back.

"Have you told Tray yet?"

"Um...no...not really." Tom said looking in the direction of Tray's desk.

Suddenly the door to the conference room flew open and there was Tray standing in the doorway.

"Tom. You're friend Danny called and he said...well he said Linda won't be able to make your date." Tray said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Oh, well we'll just reschedule," Tom said a little disappointed.

"We can't. She's...um...well...she's dead." Tray explained looking at Tom then at Alex then back at Tom.

"What? When?" Tom asked confused and bewildered.

"Last night, she apparently choked on a sandwich. The neighbors noticed when in the morning all her cats were on the porch. They said she always let them in before going to bed so they called the cops and they found her dead inside her condo." Tray explained feeling bad for Tom.

"Oh my God....oh my God," Tom muttered as he left the conference room and headed out onto the floor of the office, "Everyone listen up," He said as Justin, Trace, and Thad walked out of their offices and everyone looked up from their desks, "My date Linda died last night. She choked on a sandwich."

"Oh my God, what kind of sandwich?" Juliet asked trying not to laugh at how serious Tom was being. He didn't even know the girl.

"I believe it was a tuna salad sandwich but I really don't know. The police haven't released all the details." Tom told her.

"Yeah, I mean those are pretty serious sandwiches to eat." Juliet said in all seriousness throwing Trace a look when he chuckled, "Just so you know Tom, I will never look at another Tuna Salad Sandwich the same," Juliet said shaking her head.

"Thank you Jules. We should take a moment of silence for her and the special part she played in my life." Tom said as he bowed his head.

"You didn't eve know her though." Justin said.

"Really Justin?" Tom said as he raised his head to look at Justin.

Justin looked up at the camera crew before looking over at Juliet for backup but instead she just shook her head from side to side at him in disappointment before muttering, "How could you?" at him.

"So insensitive J." Trace said shaking his head at Justin too.

He just threw them both a glare noticing how they were trying not to laugh.

"I already made reservations so does anyone know of a lady I can take out?" Tom asked.

"I do Tom. Her name is Wendy. She's a hot little red head. She should be free tonight. I'll bring you her number." Trace told him as Juliet let out a little scoff.

"We don't know a Wendy." Justin said looking at Trace confused.

"Sure you do. You remember Wendy, she makes really great hamburgers, frosties, and fries." Juliet told him throwing him a look that said 'Shut Up.'

"Oh that Wendy." Justin said finally catching on.

"Okay, I'll be in my office grieving." Tom said as he headed into his office and shut the door behind him.

"Oh my God, he didn't even know her. Do we really have to find him a date? I mean he's old enough to be my dad." Ashley asked as she leaned against Juliet's desk.

"I don't know." Juliet said not knowing if Tom was serious or not.

"I don't know anyone I hate enough to set up with Tom." Jose, one of the guys from accounting, stated as the other employees and designers chuckled at him.

"Well, all I know is that I am taking the rest of the day off. Enjoy finding a date for Tom." Juliet told them as she watched Rachel make her way into the office.

"Hey girl, Are you ready for lunch and to go shopping?" Rachel asked as she walked up to Juliet giver her a quick hug.

"Yep, sure am. Let me tell Justin goodbye. Have you've seen his office?" Juliet asked Rachel as they walked to Justin's office.

*Later in the day*

Tom looked up as he heard a knock on his office door. "Come in," he muttered as the door swung open and there was Trace with a piece of paper.

"Thought I would drop this by before Justin and I left for the day. Hope your date goes well." Trace said as he placed the piece of paper on Tom's desk and waved goodbye as him and Justin left the office.

"Here goes nothing," Tom muttered to himself before picking up the phone and calling the number on the paper.

"Wendy's, how can I help you?" The female voice on the other end stated.

"Um...hi...is Wendy there?" Tom asked into the phone.

"This is Wendy's." The female voice stated.

"Can I speak to Wendy?" Tom asked.

"Dude, Wendy is not here. This is a Wendy's restaurant." The female voice stated in an agitated tone.

"Oh," Tom stated, "Stupid Trace," he muttered into the phone, "Can I place my order for chicken nuggets, fries, and a frosty? When will it be ready?"

"It's ready now sir. We don't do phone orders."

"Just put it aside and I'll send someone to pick it up." Tom said.

"It's ready now." The female voice said a little firmer.

"Just put it aside." Tom said hanging up the phone before muttering, "Thanks a lot Trace."

End Notes:
Feedback makes me happy and makes me write and update more.
Chapter 14 by Schnessa

*Two weeks later (Justin's POV)*

Things around the office had been going considerably well since Tray and Thad had left for New York last week. I must admit I was happy to see Tray go. Juliet seems more happy too. She had told me for awhile there she didn't like coming to the office because of him.

I don't know what I was thinking having her and Rachel join me on tour. Right now my hallway is littered with their luggage, seriously they don't need that many outfits. Rachel I can argue with and tell her how many bags she really needs because she's toured with me before but Juliet... she gets like a free pass. Mainly because she's my girlfriend and I can't say no to her plus she's going to be handling William Rast stuff and dealing with store owners and designers.

"Justin," I hear her say my name as I turn around in bed facing her.

"Yeah baby girl?" I ask her as I pull her flush against me, holding her in my arms as she rests her head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm too excited to sleep," she whispers against my neck causing me to shiver.

We've been boyfriend and girlfriend officially for two weeks but we haven't um...sealed the deal so to say. I don't really want to rush it, I mean after her whole engagement with Kieran ending and all the drama from the office I think it's better this way. We're getting to know each other and honestly I just love spending time with her. We talk about it sometimes and damn does she like to tease me but it'll happen when it happens. I'm pretty content just going to sleep and waking up beside her. Besides she's been hiding out at my place from her landlord.

You see after she found out that Trace really did give Tom a number to Wendy's she felt bad. So I guess her way of trying to make Tom feel better was to really find him a date. So she hooked him up with the only single lady his age that she knew. Her landlady. Apparently Tom and Deb, the landlady, met for coffee and didn't really hit if off. In fact Deb ended up throwing hot scolding coffee at Tom. So she's been kind of out to get my girl since then.

I feel Juliet sigh and it causes me to shudder. I know she knows what she's doing to me when her hand grazes my stomach and I let out a hiss as she giggles.

"Jules," I draw out warning her as I look down into her big brown eyes.

"I want s'mores," she says simply as she gets out of bed giving me a nice view of her perky breasts covered by nothing but a white cotton tank top and her fine little, okay not so little, ass in her teal lace boyshorts.

I learned very soon that teal is her favorite color. Too bad it's not a popular color for lingerie. I watch as Buckley and even Brennan follow her out of the room. It's always nice to know where their loyalty lies. I pull myself out of bed pulling on a pair of sweatpants over my boxers not bothering with a t-shirt. I make my way down to the kitchen only to find Juliet in my pantry looking for the stuff to make her s'mores.

"Thank goodness you have OCD," she mutters as she hears me enter the kitchen. I see her searching the labels on the shelves finding what she needs, "J, this is not right!" she says turning to me with her hand on her hip.

"What? Everything is in alphabetical order." I tell her, I know because I organized it myself.

"I know, but the chocolate candy does not go under H. It should go under C," she tells me.

"Babe, H for Hershey." I tell her laughing slightly as she rolls her eyes at me.

"No. C for Candy, then you alphabetize the candy according to brand name," she looks at me with a 'Duh' expression and I know she's the one for me.

She's the only girlfriend I've ever had who understands my OCD and has a worst case of it than me. Seriously, when I spent the night at her apartment I knew where everything was. She even organizes her refrigerator like I do. In fact when Trace came over and moved stuff around in my refrigerator just to piss me off Juliet put it back in order because as she put it 'It fucking bugged the hell out of her.' All this shouldn't matter but when I'm thinking about asking the girl to live with me, it kind of does.

"Okay, I'll reorganize it tomorrow. Can we just make some s'mores?" I ask as she giggles at me and places the ingredients on my kitchen counter before starting the burner on the stove.

"Do you have fondue sticks?" She asks me before she pops a marshmellow into her mouth.

"Yeah, let me get them." I tell her as I reach into a cabinet and pull out my fondue set that I have never used and hand her the sticks.

"Honey, have you found any directors to work with on the photo shoot?" She asks me as she stabs some marshmellows with the fondue sticks before handing me a stick.

"No, not yet. Did you have someone in mind?" I ask her because I overheard her talking on the phone about a photo shoot someone did.

"Not really. Trace had me call a few people but I was really only impress with one couple...Johan and Marcella Lindeberg." She tells me as we start putting our s'mores together.

"Hmm...Just one?" I say as I take a bite of my s'more.

"Well I mean they actually seemed interested in tossing ideas back and forth with you and Trace," she tells me as she takes a bite of her s'more, "most of the creative directors I spoke with didn't care about your vision for William Rast only about theirs."

"Well since we're starting the tour tomorrow I don't know when we'll be able to meet them." I tell her as I fix me another s'more.

"That's the beauty of it. They're in Europe so we could meet them while on tour. Besides Trace was going to visit us so I could schedule the meeting when he's there," she tells me as she walks up to me and stands on her tiptoes.

Her hands clutch onto my hips steadying herself as she takes a bite from my s'more. I watch as chocolate drips onto her chin as she giggles at me.

She knows what she's doing to me. I lean forward and lick the chocolate off her chin as she laughs, "Gross," she mutters before I capture her lips in a kiss. She moans as my tongue snakes it's way into her mouth, her fingers clawing into my hips trying to pull me closer to her. My hands make their way to her ass and she lets out a sigh as I squeeze that ass I love so much.

I can't help myself as my hands lift her off the ground and her legs wrap around my waist. She nibbles on my bottom lip and she squeals as I place her on top of the kitchen counter. My hands grip her thighs, rubbing them softly as her fingers weave their way into my short curls. I growl as she rolls her head to the side allowing me to attack her neck. I lick, nibble and suck on her sensitive flesh and she tugs on my hair as I nip at the flesh behind her ear.

I feel her small feet dig into my back. I laugh as her toes make their way under the band of my sweatpants, working them off my body in an instant. "Really J? Boxers?" She mutters before bringing her feet up to my back again. She lets her toes rub against my back before making their way under the band of my boxers. I chuckle against her shoulder because I know what's going to happen next.

"Oh my God! Not in the kitchen!" Rachel shouts at us as I scramble to pull up my sweatpants. "Seriously Justin. You have a room, this is your house!"

I know I'm blushing furiously while Juliet just giggles and eats the rest of my damn s'more. She started this whole thing and I'm the one getting yelled at by Rachel. "I tried to tell him Rach," I hear Juliet say as she hops off the counter and starts putting the ingredients for our s'mores away. I can't even argue my case because I know Rachel believes her and I would just be wasting my breath.

"I'm going to bed," I say as Juliet and Rachel just nod at me continuing their conversation like Juliet just didn't make me hard as hell. Guess I'll have to go calm myself down.

Chapter 15 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:

 

I'm going to put up the translations for the Swedish parts um

God dag-Good day, Varsagod-You're welcome, Ja, jag heter Juliet Ljungberg-yes, my name is Juliet Ljungberg, Tack sa mycket- Thank you very much, Ursakta- Excuse me, Hej da-Goodbye.

Also Johan and Marcella Lindeberg are really Justin's creative directors for William Rast and the idea for the photo shoot is really their idea, it just worked for my story. I don't know if they are Swedish again it just worked for my story.

 

*Five months later in Oslo, Norway*

She walked through the crowded airport rushing to her destination. She couldn't be late picking him up. He was depending on her to get him where he needed to be. She pulled her jacket tighet around her small frame her heels clicking against the hard floor of the airport. Finally her eyes spotted him, her little hobbit. She picked up speed as her feet brought her closer to him.

His brown eyes searched for her through the throng of people. He knew she wouldn't be easy to spot. She could easily blend in if she wanted too. He saw someone excusing their way through the crowd. His eyes lit up as he spotted her. She looked tired but she had been working hard these past five months.

"Hey," she said softly stepping into his wide open arms.

"Hey," he said softly wrapping his arms around her pulling her against him, "Has he made a decision yet?"

"No," she murmurs as she throws him a tight smile.

"What do you say about going to the hotel?" he asks smiling at her brightly.

"I don't know...she's there with her PR Lady," she sighs turning away from his hard gaze, "but I know you're tired. So let's go."

"We don't have too. We could get some coffee," he suggests as she shrugs her shoulders before leading the way to a towncar waiting for them.

"It's okay Trace...if you want to go to the hotel that is," she tells him as they enter the towncar together.

"So when does he have to let them know?" Trace asks as they start their journey to the hotel.

"Well Jessica and her PR Lady came to visit about two months ago...they talked to Justin in private but I think he has to let them know by the end of today," Juliet tells him as she fiddles with her jacket.

"Maybe I can talk some sense into him..." Trace says as she shook her head at him.

"No. Don't. It's his decision to make. He can choose to go back to her for publicity or to stay with me. He's a grown man," she says with a hint of anger in her tone.

"Okay then I won't say anything to him. Strictly business, right?" Trace told her as she nodded her head.

"Right. The meeting is at two o'clock Oslo time so you have about three hours to rest at the hotel. I'll come get you when it's time to leave the hotel." Juliet tells him as they arrive at the hotel.

He sees Justin inside the hotel waiting either for him or Juliet, he's not really sure who. He steps out of the towncar and his silent question is answered because Justin is still searching for her. Searching for her like maybe she grabbed a flight at the airport and went back home without him. Juliet steps out of the towncar and he sees Justin sigh in relief. However she doesn't make any move to enter the hotel instead she steps to the right headed off by herself.

"You're not coming in?" Trace asked her as she closed her jacket tighter from the cold Norway air.

"No, I have plans," she said throwing him a geniune smile.

"Oh really? And who do you know in Norway?" Trace asked enjoying giving her a hard time like old times.

"My cousin Fredrick, he's here on business. You can come if you like...," she offered as Trace just shook his head at her.

"See ya in three hours." He told her as he entered the hotel and she disappeared into the crowds walking along the sidewalks.

*In the hotel*

"Hey man, where did Juliet go?" Justin asked as he gave Trace a manly hug.

"She said something about meeting up with her cousin. Have you made your decision yet? Or are you planning on stringing Juliet along?" Trace asked as he cocked his eyebrow at Justin.

"Man... I just let Jessica and her PR Lady feed me shit. Of course I'm going to choose Juliet. I love her. I know Jessica needs the publicity but like I told Alex, Juliet will always come first." Justin told Trace as he ran his hand over his face in frustration as they entered the elevator.

"Then you need to tell Juliet that and you need to let her know your decision before you tell Jessica. Frankly I'm surprised Juliet hasn't quit and left your ass to go back home." Trace told him as they got off on their floor.

"I know. Rachel is ready to kill me. Do you really think she would leave me and go back home?" Justin asked frantically.

"I don't know, she can do whatever she wants," Trace told him as they stood in front of his room, "Listen man I'm tired, Jules gave me three hours to rest, I wanna take advantage of that so I'll talk about this with you later."

*At the meeting (Justin's POV)*

I know I'm an asshole. Rachel has told me over and over ever since I hurt Juliet. I know she hates me. She's sitting across from me at this meeting waiting for Johan and Marcella Lindeberg. She won't even look at me. She's talking to Trace and Rachel but not me. Of course if I ask her a question she talks to me but I'm running out of things to ask about. This meeting is important but all I can think about is Juliet. I try to plaster on a smile as Johan and Marcella greet us and take us into their office. I watch Juliet sit down next to Trace and it breaks my heart.

"God dag, I'm glad we could have this meeting in our Norway office." Johan tells us as we all shake hands with him and his wife.

"Please thank your assistant for working with our schedule and meeting us in Norway instead of our home, Sweden." Marcella tells us and we all look at Juliet who is smiling.

"Varsagod," Juliet says as me, Trace, and Rachel look at her in surprise.

"You speak Swenska?" Johan asks her.

"Ja, jag heter Juliet Ljungberg." Juliet tells them.

"I thought you were mexican?" Trace asks her and she laughs.

"I am but my Stepdad is Swedish." Juliet explains and Johan and Marcella laugh.

"Well...Tack sa mycket Juliet....wait," Marcella says looking at Johan then at Juliet, "Ljungberg? As in Fredrick Ljungberg?"

"Yes, he's my cousin. Are you a fan?" Juliet asks and I'm confused as hell.

"Yes he is the best futbol player in Sweden! Besides he's hot!" Marcella says as her and Juliet crack up laughing.

"Okay, so Juliet let us know you all had some ideas, why don't we discuss those?" Johan says and I know this partnership is going to work beautifully.

Juliet is so smart. She just picked the best creative directors over the phone no less. Why am I such an idiot? I should have let her know right from the beginning she was my only choice, that I wasn't even considering being with Jessica for publicity. She will always come first. She is the perfect girl for me. Trace, Johan, and Marcella are throwing around ideas and Juliet is doodling. She does that during meetings sometimes. Like during on of Tom's meetings she drew a portrait of me that blew my mind. She's so talented.

"No, I don't think that would work. Justin what do you think?" Trace asks me and I turn to him. Juliet caught me looking at her and I feel like a loser.

"Um...well...I'm sorry...I wasn't..." I stutter out and they all look at me with pity and disappointment.

"Ursakta?" Juliet says quietly as Johan and Marcella turn their attention away from me and to her. Yeah she just saved my ass from embarrassment. "I was just thinking...what if we made William Rast a character?"

"Please explain..." Trace tells her and she looks at me quick for support. Then she realizes what she is doing and looks away from me.

"Well okay, picture this...William Rast as a person. I was thinking since we're trying to introduce the denim and sportswear collection, we could have the model portraying Will dress in denim and one of the new leather jackets. Like mug shots and we could set it up like a movie. Even make the ad into a movie with a website to garner more sales. Like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde." Juliet says finally showing us her doodle, laying the pad on the table.

There in front of us is a drawing of me dressed in jean and a leather jacket from the new collection. I have bruises on my face and I'm holding those boards that you hold when they take your mug shot, it has William Rast as the name, I'm even throwing the peace sign in one. Then she flips the page showing me in a Ponitac with a girl beside me showing off the women's collection. The third page she shows us is me again standing in front of the same Ponitac with the hood popped open.

"We could have it so that no one knows what they're running from or where their running too so that we can use it for future collections." She explains and everyone loves it.

"Who is going to play Will?" Rachel asks and Juliet turns to me.

"Someone who we can use over and over for future shoots," she says as she looks at me, "I was thinking Justin. I mean talk about publicity for the line. All we have to do is leak a couple of shots to like WorldofJustin.com or the JTPC and his fans will eat it up. It would be like free publicity on a freaking silver platter."

"I love it." I say as I look at her but she's not waiting for my reaction. She's looking at Trace.

"It's perfect. Fucking perfect!" Trace says as he picks her up and spins her around.

"You didn't even need us." Johan says and we all laugh.

"Oh but we do. Who's going to put together the photo shoot and everything else? No me...I'm done." Juliet tells them laughing.

"Okay I guess we can put those together." Johan tell us as we leave their office, "Hej da."

"Hej da." Juliet tells them as we leave.

*At the hotel, Juliet's suite*

"Come in," Juliet says quietly as in response to the knock on her suite door.

"Hey," Justin says as he opens the door and walks into her suite, "Thanks for saving my ass back there," he tells her nervously.

"No problem...so is that all you have to say or should I get in a comfortable position? You know if this is going to be awhile...," she asks him and he notices she not sitting in the most comfortable position right now.

"Um...comfortable position," he mutters as she moves on the bed to a more comfortable position and looks up at him.

"Sweet, so....," she trails looking at him curiously.

"Baby, I've missed you so much," he rushes out walking over to her bed in two steps and sitting beside her, "I made my decision awhile ago. It's you. I don't need publicity, I know Jessica does but I'm through with that part of my life. I should have told you sooner but I promised Jess that I would at least think it through until today."

"So, I'm supposed to take you back just like that? Because after two months you finally choose me?" Juliet asks him shaking her head, "It's not that simple J."

"I'm not asking for it to be simple. I know I hurt you even if we didn't end things, we haven't been the same. I know you're pissed at me for being an idiot. Baby I love you, no one else but you. You know I'm a stupid man and I fuck up all the time but never doubt my love for you." Justin tells her as he pulls her into his arms and she rests her head on his shoulder letting out a sigh.

"This one time. Don't ever do it again," Juliet mutters as Justin nods his head, just holding her because he never wants to let go again.

End Notes:
Feedback is always nice. Hope you like the actual pics of the new William Rast ads.
Chapter 16 by Schnessa

*In the New York City Office (Tray's POV)*

I've been working at the NYC office for about five months now and it has been crazy. Richard got fired two days before I even got here and Thad took his position. Then I found out Tom's ex Shea works in the NYC office. To my surprise she really isn't that bad. Honestly I don't know what she ever saw in Tom. He's just out there and she's pretty sane. I guess that's why they didn't work.

In fact she reminds me of Juliet. She's very pretty and smart but she doesn't ignore me like Juliet does. Shea actually listens to me and makes an effort to talk to me. Some of my best lunches have been with her. We just get each other. I even started hanging out with her outside of work. She's introduced me to the New York club scene. I'm in love with this city.

I know Shea is kind of freaking out though because Justin and Trace are coming for a visit to make sure everything is in order. I should be the one freaking out though, Juliet is coming and that means my evaluation is up. Those always make me nervous. I watch as the three of them make their way into our office only to be greeted by Shea and Thad.

I think there's trouble in paradise between Justin and Juliet though because Trace is standing between them. They're not even looking at each other and it makes me wonder if they broke up. Juliet plasters on a smile as she greets Shea and Thad. Aw...I think she broke the popstar's heart because he looks at her like a little lost puppy dog.

They all head into our conference room and Thad motions for me to follow them. I grab my pad and pen before walking into the conference room.

"Okay, we know there has been a lot of changes here recently but we're planning on making two more changes...small changes." Trace says and we all look in his direction.

"What changes?" Thad asks him.

"Well Juliet will be working here now and we would like Shea to join us in the LA office in two months."

Justin looks at Trace and Juliet with a shocked expression and I have a feeling he didn't know about this change. Juliet doesn't even turn in his direction when he excuses himself from the room. I do notice when Trace elbows Juliet and she excuses herself and follows in the direction Justin just went in. God, I would love to hear that conversation.

*Outside on the roof of the NYC office*

"What the hell was that?" Justin shouts as Juliet stands in front of him.

"You left me hanging for two months Justin! Two fucking months! After taking you back I realized I just didn't want to be alone...the hurt was still there. If we do this again it needs to be done right. I need time to myself to sort out if you're worth it or not. Maybe if you had told me your decision to begin with instead of waiting two months I wouldn't have doubted you but now..." Juliet tells him as she trails off.

"Is this what you really want?" Justin asks her, knowing that she's all he wants.

"This is what I need. I hope you can respect that." Juliet tells him walking away.

"I love you," Justin mutters as he walks up to her, turning her around to face him before crashing his lips down on hers.

"I really hope you do," Juliet tells him as she pushes him away and walks back to the office.

*Two months later in LA (Justin's POV)*

I've never been so depressed in my life. Juliet is in New York and for awhile. She took her fucking dogs with her! That's major, I mean if she had left them at least I would feel like she's coming back to me but I really don't know. I can't even bring myself to enter the office for fear I'll see her desk and break down.

It's been hard for Trace too. I think it's because he talks to her everyday about the going ons at the NYC office. It's awkward for him too. Like if he's speaking to her on the speaker phone and I walk into the room, her voice just gets to me. It reminds me of what an asshole I was in Norway. She's coming to LA today with Tray. We're finally firing him today so I have to go into the office. I hope she doesn't realize what a mess I've been without her.

"Hey man, come on. We got to make it to the office." Trace tells me as he rushes me out the door.

"Do I have to be there? She's going to know what a wreck I am," I tell him as he drives us to the office.

"Yes you do. Besides she wants to talk to you. I think you'll like her decision." He tells me and I look at him. That little prick knows something.

"You know her decision, don't you?" I ask him and he just smiles at me.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. It sure is fun to watch you squirm." Trace tells me as I glare at him.

*At the Office (Juliet's POV)*

Oh my God, I might throw up. For the first time in two months I'm seeing Justin. It's not a mistake that I made him wait exactly two months. I just wanted him to know how it felt to be left hanging. I'm a little too mature to be playing games like this but I dated an asshole for five years. I need to make sure this time I'm not making a mistake.

I'm so nervous. Trace has been informing me of Justin's actions. How he mopes around, how he even cried, the nights he drank himself silly and admitted that he wanted me to marry him and move in. Trace is just a pot full of dirty information on Justin. I really do love him, I just hope everything works out for the best... for both our sakes.

"Hey hot stuff," Trace tells me as he walks up to me and smothers me with his hug.

"Hey, how's my hobbit doing?" I ask him in a muffled voice.

"Great, now that you're here. Hey you remember my best friend Justin? You remember, big idiot who needed some sense knocked into him," Trace says I notice Justin blushing.

He looks horrible. Incredibly sexy but horrible. He hasn't shaved in days and his normally clear blue eyes are red. He looks like he hasn't slept in days and I almost feel sorry for him.

"Yeah I think I remember him...was he the idiot in Norway? And New York? And LA?" I ask as Justin tries to duck behind Trace, I really don't think he realizes what he is trying to do.

"Yeah, he is a jerk. Too bad he didn't realize that sooner," Justin says quietly. We both turn and look at him and he takes my breath away with the honesty shining in his eyes.

"Justin, I've missed you," I tell him as he sighs and pulls me into his arms.

"I missed you too. What do you say we talk later?" He tells me before letting me go. I can tell he's trying not to rush me or my decision.

"Sure, we can do that," I tell him as we follow Trace into Tom's office.

"Tom, I just...no we just wanted to talk to you about some restructuring. We wanted to join the LA and NYC offices together." Trace explains to Tom as Juliet's cell phone rings.

"So are we all going to still have jobs?" Tom asks.

"Most will, some won't." Justin tells Tom, eyeing him.

"Am I among the will or the won't?" Tom asks Justin and Trace.

"That decision has not been made." Justin tells him and Justin looks over at me.

I really missed this. Our silent looks and communication. I know we're supposed to be serious right now but I can't help but smile at him. He smiles back at me and I guess it doesn't go unnoticed by Tom.

"We're talking about people's jobs here and you all are flirting and exchanging looks and winks," he yells at Justin and I.

We both turn to Trace who just bites his tongue and laughs at us. So much for support.

"Tom, don't turn this on me and Justin, like he said those decisions haven't been made. We're waiting for all the evaluations to come in. Please know we're trying to be fair here by letting you know." I tell him and he just nods his head. My cell phone rings again and I decide to answer it this time.

"Hello," I answer, "Excuse me gentlemen," I say as I leave Tom's office shutting the door behind me, "What? Hold on...when? How could you?" I say into the phone.

This can not be happening, not today. Not right now. I have to tell Trace and Justin.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place!
Chapter 17 by Schnessa

*In Tom’s Office (Trace’s POV) *

 

“Trace? Justin? Can I see ya’ll outside?” Juliet asks us and I know something is up, “Tom, I need to talk with them, can you give us about 15-20 minutes?”

 

“Sure. Take all the time you need,” Tom tells her smiling softly. I think he’ll always have a soft spot for Juliet.

 

“Thank you so much,” Juliet tells him as Justin and I join her outside the office, she looks around before muttering, “Not here… outside.”

 

“What’s going on? Why do we need to talk outside?” Justin asks her as she grabs my pack of cigarettes and takes one.

 

She packs it against my lighter before sticking it in in-between her lips and lights it up. She inhales before slowly exhaling. She’s smoking so this can’t be good. Especially since she hasn’t smoke in seven months.

 

“Thad accepted another job offer,” she tells us as calmly as she can.

 

“What?” I shout as I take my pack back from her and light up a cigarette of my own, “Our whole restructuring was based on letting go of Tom and replacing him with Thad!”

 

“I know! He used that as leverage to pull a higher paying job,” Juliet says as she takes another puff, “Say what you want about Tom but he would have never done that.”

 

I know she’s right. She may not like him sometimes and she loves to make fun of him but Juliet respects Tom for his loyalty. She knows he would do anything for his employees and she did try to talk us out of firing him. I know her last statement is correct and I’m glad we didn’t fire Tom and make a mistake.

 

*Meanwhile in the Office *

 

“Tom, what’s going on?” Tray asked.

 

“We’re all getting fired, that’s what’s going on!” Tom said dramatically, scaring everyone in the office.

 

“What? What did they say?” Ashley asked since Juliet hadn’t told her anything about that!

 

“They said that there would be restructuring between the LA and NYC offices.” Tom told everyone.

 

“So, that doesn’t mean we’re all fired necessarily.” Jose said.

“Yeah Tom. I’m sure they’ll let us know more.” Tray said as Shea entered the office.

 

“What are you doing here?” Tom asked as Shea looked at him.

 

“I’m here for the restructuring meeting Tom. I am part of this company too.” Shea told him glaring at him, “Where are Trace and Justin? I really can’t deal with you now.”

 

This is the reason she went to NYC. The whole office was filled with tension the minute her and Tom were in the same space. They were perfect for each other but also perfectly wrong for each other.

 

“They’re outside with Juliet.” Tom explained to her.

 

“Really? Is she their favorite employee too…or was that just you?” Shea asked with an underlying bitter tone.

 

“Real funny dig there Shea. It only works if that person is in the room.” Tom said while rolling his eyes at her.

 

“Look Tom, we have to work together from now on. So, I propose we put our differences aside and focus on our work,” Shea told him throwing him a look that said that was final.

 

“I can deal with that right now because we may not be working together much longer,” Tom told her as Juliet, Justin, and Trace made their way back into the office.

 

“Juliet, what is going on? Is it true? Are we losing our jobs?” Ashley asked as the other employees looked on with worry.

 

“Tom,” Juliet hissed, knowing he would have been the one to tell them, “No Ash.”

 

“We are combining the LA office and the NYC office. Thad will be leaving the company, so we decided to join the two offices.” Trace told them, spinning it around as if it was the original plan to begin with.

 

“No one here is losing their job. This is our more profitable office so if there are any lay offs it will be within the NYC office. Those will be announced later on today. Everyone please get back to work,” Justin said as they returned to their desks accepting his answer, “Tray, Tom and Shea, can we see ya’ll in the conference room?”

 

You see, this is what Juliet loved in Justin, the way he was able to handle a stressful situation and turn it around. She loved the way he just oozed confidence sometimes but yet he could be very vulnerable on the same token.

 

*In Justin’s office (Juliet’s camera interview) *

 

“So there have been a lot of changes going on around here, but let’s start off with…how was New York?” Alex asked, as she got comfortable, it was weird for her sitting behind Justin’s desk.

 

“New York was fine. It’s not really my scene.” Juliet told him as the camera filmed.

 

“How was it working in the New York office?”

 

“It was okay. Shea just got on my nerves,” Juliet said but she caught herself, “Everyone has their differences.”

 

“How did she get on your nerves?”

 

“Well,” Juliet said as she bit her bottom lip, “She likes to insinuate stuff. I chalk it up to her jealousy from before.”

 

“From before?”

 

“When I was Tom’s assistant. She thought we were having an affair. Which of course couldn’t have been farther from the truth. She’s just weird like that.” Juliet finished not knowing what else to say.

 

“How was it working close with Tray again?”

 

“Pretty decent. Him and Shea are close.” Juliet said trying to remain tight lipped. She wasn’t stupid; she saw the looks and touches, and them going to lunch together everyday.

 

“Are you glad to be back in LA?”

 

“Most definitely. I can’t believe I ever left,” she says with a chuckle, “Things are good here now,” she finishes as she sees Justin standing outside of the conference room waiting for her to finish up, “I kind of have to go, can we cut this short?”

 

“Sure. We can finish after the big meeting.” Alex said throwing her a reassuring smile as she left Justin’s office and headed to his direction.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Chapter 18 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
My job is boring tonight so here's another update.

*In the conference room *

 

“How long is this meeting going to be? I’m starving,” Juliet whispered to Justin as they entered the conference room.

 

“Hopefully not too long,” Justin responded as his stomach growled, “Because I’m hungry too. We should do lunch,” Justin stated before stammering, “I mean…you know… um… if you wanted too.”

 

“Maybe we could do that… I’ll think about it and get back to you on how that makes me feel,” Juliet said as she watched Justin frown.

 

“Oh…okay,” he stated, as she had to keep herself from laughing at his deflating ego.

 

“J, I’m kidding,” she told him as he let out a sigh, “We can do that if you want too.”

 

“Don’t do that to me!” Justin stated as he pulled her to him, “Tell me you missed this too,” he said as his fingers ran through her hair as her arms wrapped around his waist.

 

“I did but J, we’re at work,” Juliet told him as she tried to pull away, patting his chest softly with her hand.

 

“Awww…. The lovebirds are back together. Now break apart before everyone gets here.” Trace told them as they broke away and took their respectful seats beside each other.

 

“Are you sure about this decision?” Juliet asked Trace and Justin. This decision was based on her and Thad’s evaluation of Tray so she hoped and prayed it was the right one.

 

“Yes we are. You did a great job in New York. Thanks for being our eyes and ears.” Trace told her, not once doubting their decision.

 

“You welcome. I just hope it was enough,” Juliet told them before Tray, Tom, and Shea made their way into the conference room.

 

“What is this meeting about?” Tom asked nervously.

 

“Well thanks for getting right to the point,” Justin said with a chuckle, making Juliet giggle, “We wanted to talk about Tray’s performance.

 

“What about my performance?” Tray snapped, causing Shea to reach out and touch his arm softly, a move that did not go unnoticed by all.

 

“Some things have been brought to our attention. For instance, some clothing from the new line went missing and ended up on Ebay. Also another rival clothing company was kind enough to call us when you tried to sell them some of our designs.” Trace told him as calmly as possible, trying to keep his cool.

“I never stole any designs or clothing!” Tray shouted rising from his seat and pointing at Juliet, “YOU! You lied to them and filled their heads with nonsense. Why can’t you just fuck Justin and quit fucking with my life.”

 

Juliet bristled at his accusing of her involvement; she didn’t know what to say since she wasn’t the one to tell Trace and Justin about his doings.

 

“First of all,” Justin stated through gritted teeth, “Don’t you ever talk to my girl like that again or else I will fuck you up so bad you’ll be spending the rest of your pathetic fucked up life in the hospital eating out of a tube lodged down your throat,” Justin rose from his seat, staring down Tray, “Second of all, that other clothing company named you as the employee trying to sell us out.”

 

“And third of all Shea is the one that informed us of you stealing clothing and selling it on Ebay. All Juliet did was write what Shea reported to us up in your evaluation,” Trace explained to Tray, rising to calm Justin back down into his seat.

 

“You turned me in?” Tray asked turning his attention to Shea, “It was your idea! After all the nights we spent together? How could you Shea? Tell them…tell them it was your idea. You even helped me set everything up!” he shouted as Shea got out of her seat to calm him down.

 

Juliet pulled out her cell phone trying to text Justin’s cell phone in response to what was going on in the conference room. Tom was completely silent, not sure what to say. Justin’s phone vibrated and he looked down at it as Juliet’s picture flashed on his screen. He looked up at her shaking his head before reading the text she sent him.

 

‘So Timberlake, I’m your girl? ;)’ He read silently laughing. He looked up tossing her a quick smile before texting her back.

 

‘Seeing how I just defended your honor…Yeah! :) Shea and Tray sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G’ Juliet read his text laughing quietly at his response before shaking her head.

 

‘So, what’s going to happen with Shea?’ He looked up at her shrugging his shoulders.

 

‘I really don’t know. We don’t have any proof she helped him.’ Juliet tapped her index finger against her lips in thought.

 

‘Good answer Timberlake…good answer. What if we find proof?’ He looked up as they shared a look.

 

‘What do you mean? Do you have proof?’ Juliet shook her head no.

 

‘No, but if she helped him set things up…we can check her computer and his computer in the NYC office.’ Justin nodded his head in understanding.

 

They both looked up as the door to the conference room opened and three policemen walked in. They all looked on as Tray was arrested for attempted fraud and stealing and escorted out of the building in handcuffs. Juliet covered her mouth in a silent giggle as Tray tried to plead with them not to take him away.

 

“Hey let’s go to lunch and let Trace deal with the aftermath.” Justin whispered as he took her hand in his.

 

“That’s fine J, just fine….thanks for leaving me hanging man.” Trace said as he threw Justin a look.

 

“Awww…my poor little hobbit. Seriously though, will you be fine dealing with all this?” Juliet asked not really wanting to leave Trace by himself if he didn’t want to deal with it all by himself.

 

“No it’s fine. Just a couple of things left to discuss with Shea and Tom.” Trace said, “Go ahead, go to lunch. Just bring me back something, okay?”

 

“Sure man. Anything you want.” Justin said as he rose from his seat and helped Juliet out of hers, “We’ll be back.”

 

“Yeah, yeah…go spend time with your girl.” Trace said as he threw Juliet a wink causing her to laugh as they left the conference room.

 

“Jules,” Alex said causing all three of them to turn around and face him, “Are you ready to finish up that interview?”

 

“Oh…I forgot,” Juliet, told him and his shoulders dropped, “I’m going to lunch with Justin.”

 

He let out a quiet, “Oh.”

 

“Hey,” Juliet said as he looked up at her, “How about we finish it when I get back from lunch?”

 

He smiled, “That would be great.”

 

“Okay see ya then,” she told him as her and Justin said goodbye to Trace and left the office ready to go to lunch together.

 

“Someone still has a crush,” Justin muttered throwing Juliet a sly smile.

 

“Hush,” she said as she bit her lip then laughed.
End Notes:
Feedback makes me happy!
Chapter 19 by Schnessa

*In Justin’s Jeep leaving the parking lot *

 

“Are you glad to be back in LA?” Justin asked as Juliet smiled at him.

 

“Yeah, you know why I had to leave though, right?” Juliet asked as he backed out of his parking space.

 

“Yeah I do. It’s just… I wanted you right by my side because I knew I had messed up,” Justin said stopping, abruptly, “What does this fool want?”

 

Juliet looked ahead, seeing Alex waving them down. “Don’t stop J, keep going…”

 

“I can’t keep going. He’s already seen us and I know he knows that we saw him.” Justin explained as he rolled down his window to talk to Alex, “What’s up Alex?”

 

“Well… I know this going to sound crazy but I was thinking… could my camera crew and I join you during lunch? I mean so we can knock out Juliet’s interview also I would like to get your side of the whole merger thing too.” Alex rushed out; afraid they would turn him down.

 

“Alex, this is a personal lunch not a business lunch,” Juliet explained trying to get him to go away. She just wanted some alone time with Justin, was that too much to ask?

 

“I understand that but Kieran’s birthday is today and I kind of wanted to get out of here early.”

 

“Alex, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. There are some personal things that I don’t want on camera,” Justin explained trying to say no as politely as possible.

 

It was bad enough that paparazzi were trying to take his picture right now as he tried to leave the office. He didn’t want a personal discussion between him and Juliet on film. He could deal with the jerks yelling at him and Juliet, asking him stupid questions like, when was he going to propose, did they break up and get back together, how was their day, where were they going…all those useless questions he never bothered to answer. However, he couldn’t deal with a wolf in sheep’s clothing and that was what Alex was. Justin had learned that first hand, Alex had a way of digging information out of you and using it against you on camera.

 

“I understand but I just have a couple of questions to ask you all and then I’ll leave,” Alex rushed out, “And… and then you can have your personal discussion off camera. Come on Jules. You know it’s Kieran’s birthday, you know how we like to celebrate. I just want to get this knocked out,” he pleaded, appealing to Juliet rather than Justin this time.

 

Juliet looked over at Justin. She had wanted for him to keep going to begin with but this was Alex. Alex who had been her first friend in LA. Just because he was still friends with Kieran didn’t mean that he always had an agenda. Besides he did promise to leave after he was done with all his questions. So it should be short and sweet, right? She just wasn’t sure where Justin would stand with her saying yes. According to the look Justin was giving her he was leaving it all in her hands.

 

Alex could see the wheels turning in Juliet’s head as to whether or not he should join him. He was hoping she would say yes. In fact he knew she was going to say yes. He had talked her into it, just like he knew he could. She really was a pushover sometimes. That’s why her and Kieran lasted so long.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. If you want to leave early then leave early. The interview can wait until tomorrow. Justin and I need some time to ourselves and that rarely happens so…I kind of want to keep this time between us. I hope you understand.” Juliet told him.

 

“Okay fine…I’ll leave early then.” Alex snapped as he walked back to the office.

 

“So how about that lunch?” Juliet said as she turned to Justin smiling at him brightly.

 

*After lunch (back in the office) *

 

Juliet walked into the office with Justin fully prepared to take a seat at her desk when she noticed Erik, the new guy, sitting in it. She had talked to Trace before she came back and he informed her she would be staying at that desk. He informed her that him and Justin needed her close to him and Tom needed Erik close to his office. So she didn’t understand why Erik was sitting at her desk. Maybe he just wasn’t informed of the change.

 

“Um…Erik, I’m not sure that you knew this but this is my desk. It was before I left for New York and Trace said it still was when I got back. There’s an open desk by Tom’s office,” Juliet told Erik as he looked up at her from his seat at her desk.

 

“Well, if it’s open why don’t you take it? I’m comfortable here. I’ve used this desk for seven months, I’m use to it.” Erik told her with a snapping tone.

 

“I would but Trace said I could have this one back. Him and Justin need me over here by them.” Juliet explained to him, getting frustrated at his attitude.

 

He was your typical geek with an attitude, who now had a good job that compenstated for all his horrible years in high school. He definitely wasn’t hip enough to work at William Rast and he didn’t know the first thing about fashion. However Trace swore by his work ethic.

 

“Sounds like a problem for you, Trace, and Justin to handle.” He told her with a tight ‘I don’t care’ smile.

 

“Ugh,” she muttered as she headed to Trace’s office.

 

She walked in just as Justin was leaving. “You okay?” He asked her noticing her frustrated look. She just nodded her head and threw him a tight smile. He just nodded his head and continued on his way out and to his office. She would probably vent about it later outside of work or on break so he wasn’t too worried that she didn’t discuss it with him right now.

 

“What can I help you with Jules?” Trace asked as she shut the door behind her.

 

“Erik won’t give me my desk back! You said I could have it back! I can’t sit by Tom’s office again! I told him twice Trace!” Juliet told him exasperated as she fell down into the seat in front of his desk.

 

“I’ll deal with it tomorrow… I really don’t have the time today… You know with the whole restructuring and Tray getting arrested. For right now just use the desk by Tom’s office.” Trace told her, “If you care about the desk so much and you want it back today and can’t wait for tomorrow…then you deal with it whichever way you want.” Trace told her as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

 

“Whichever way I want?” Juliet asked making sure they were on the same page.

 

“Whichever way you want. Can I get back to work now?” Trace asked her.

 

“Yes you can hobbit…yes you can.” Juliet told him with a sly smile as she left his office. “Hey can I talk to you for a minute?” She asked as she walked into Justin’s office closing the door behind her.

 

“Yeah, what can I help you with baby girl?” Justin asked watching her as she sat down in front of him. Her William Rast jean shorts showing off her tan legs. He licked his lips as she threw him a flirty smile and winked at him. Oh she was working him for something.

 

“I need your System Administrator password,” she told him as she leaned forward pushing her cleavage forwards showing it off from her V-neck tank top from the new William Rast summer collection, “Please Daddy,” that did it right there. She just had to call him Daddy.

 

“Only if you really need it,” He told her as he tried to adjust himself underneath his desk.

 

“I do need it Daddy… really bad,” Juliet told him getting up from her seat and walking over to him, she ran her fingers through his hair tugging softly as she leaned down and whispered in his ear, “Daddy, can you give it to me?”

 

He shuddered under her touch, rubbing his hands on the thighs of his pants to calm himself down. He grabbed a piece of paper but his hands fumbled as he reached for a pen. He tried to shake it off but she still had her fingers in his short curls. She continued to pull softly and suddenly he was wishing that they were at his home and he was on top of her making her moan his name and tug at his hair in ecstasy. He hastily wrote down the password, his hands still shaking as he handed it to her.

 

“Thanks baby,” Juliet told him as she kissed his cheek before leaving his office.

 

His eyes watched her as she walked all the way across the office to Tray’s old desk. He wondered why she wasn’t at her desk for a brief moment before she leaned over to get something giving him a full view down her shirt before she quickly stood up and met his gaze. Oh she knew what she was doing to him.
End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 20 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's taken so long. Comcast turned off my internet when I told them I was moving before I asked them to cancel my service and then when they finally turned it back on my laptop went out on me. I'll try to update sooner.

*At Juliet's desk (by Justin's and Trace's office)*

"Juliet, can we see you in the conference room?" Trace asked her as she looked up from her computer screen.

"Sure," she said rising from her desk. She fell in step with Justin as they headed to the conference room, "What's going on?" she whispered.

"You're in trouble for that stunt with Erik," Justin whispered back to her before they entered the conference room.

Juliet followed Trace and Justin into the conference room. She noticed Beth and Erik already sitting there waiting for them. Trace and Justin both took a seat across from her and she felt like she was in front of a firing squad. She was angry at Trace for letting it come to this and she was not going to let them blame her for everything.

"Juliet we called you in here because Erik filed a complaint against you with HR." Beth told her as Juliet bit her tongue and nodded.

"Now I explained to Erik that I told you that you could do whatever it took to get your desk back... so with that being said know that you are not in trouble. We just want to know exactly what you did and how you did it." Trace said as he smirked at her.

"Ugh, I could flip you off for scaring me like that." Juliet said as Justin and Trace just chuckled at her reaction.

"Wait... nothing is going to happen to her? She made me break my phone!" Erik shouted in disbelief that Juliet was getting away with picking on him.

"We'll get you a new phone. She was told by Trace to do whatever she wanted to get her desk back. So how can she be punished for doing what her boss told her to do? Honey, can you please explain, in your own words for the complaint, what happened?" Justin asked as Juliet nodded her head while smiling sweetly at him.

"Okay. First I asked Erik to move to the desk by Tom. He said no. So I explained to him how I needed to be close to Justin and Trace's offices and how there was an empty desk by Tom...and...and he," Juliet said pointing at Erik accusingly, "told me that if it was empty then I should take it because he wasn't moving."

"You are aware that she is your superior and handles your evaluations?" Justin asked Erik, slightly glaring at him for disrespecting Juliet like that.

"Yes but you should have seen the way she came at me-" Erik started to explain.

"I wasn't finished talking," Juliet said as she interrupted him, "So then I talked to Trace and Trace said I could deal with it whichever way I wanted. So I went to Justin and borrowed him System Administrator password and set my plan into action."

"And that plan was?" Trace asked her.

*The Plan (as told by Juliet)*

It was a busy and productive day in the office and of course I was sitting diligently at my desk working on some contracts when I realized that I needed to make a trip to the records department. Normally this would have meant a short walk that I could easily make back and forth but on this particular day that wasn't the case. Why, you may ask? Because Erik refused to move from my desk forcing me to sit all the way over by Tom's office.

So I of course decided to let it slide until tomorrow when Trace could handle it but I also decided to wear 4-inch Manolo Blahniks that Justin bought me today and they were killing my feet. I tried to ignore the excuriating pain of countless trips to the records department when I realized Erik had not made one trip to Trace's or Justin's office but instead had made six, count them lady and gentlemen...six, trips to Tom's office. So of course I decided I couldn't wait for tomorrow. So I went back to my old desk and nudged Erik into switching me desks.

"How did you nudge him?" Justin asked since he didn't know how she did it.

I logged on my computer using your System Administrator password and used the Instant Messaging Program to contact Erik.

SysAdmin: Hello Erik.

ErikDale: Who is this?

SysAdmin:Your computer.

ErikDale: I knew you would contact me! Nobody would listen to me! This is going to prove them all wrong!

"I never typed that! I'm not as geeky as she's making me out to be!" Erik exclaimed as Trace, Justin, and Beth just chuckled.

"I have it printed out and you did too type that." Juliet said before she continued.

SysAdmin: I knew you were a smart choice. We don't have much time. At 2pm you will receive a text message with further instructions on your test.

ErikDale: My test?

SysAdmin: Yes. To prove your loyalty. This conversation is over. Goodbye.

Since I set that phase up I just had to get my hands on his cellphone to make phase 2 work. So of course on one of my many trips to Trace's and Justin's offices I stopped by my desk, or for the time being, Erik's desk. He just had his cellphone laying on his desk and he was nowhere in sight. So all I did was make it to where it read any text messages outloud. The I went back to my desk and waited for 2 o'clock. Around 1:30pm I typed up a simple message on my phone and blocked my number.

Then I made my way into Trace's office because I had some designs I needed him and Justin to sign off on. When I got to his office him, Justin and Erik were in there discussing Erik's morbid fascination with the fact that his computer was talking to him. At 2pm my cellphone instantly sent a text message to Erik's phone.

It said:

Hello Erik. In exactly 30 minutes I will send poisonous gas through the vent system. In order to stop this you must convince Ashley to leave the records department for the rest of the day and switch desks with Juliet. If you don't accomplish this everyone in the office will die without proper warning. I'm leaving this in your hands. This phone will self destruct in 5.......4......

At this point in time Erik ran to Trace's window and opened it and threw his phone out of it before I could stop him. Then he begged me to switch desks with him. Once I agreed he rushed off to get Ashley out of the records department. She of course went willingly because she was only working half a day anyways. I mean other than Erik tossing his cellphone out the window no harm was done. Unless... did his cellphone hit anyone on the way down?

"No it didn't. Juliet...baby girl...can you please apologize to Erik for pulling a prank on him?" Justin asked as he tried to contain his laughter although Trace and Beth weren't.

"Sure honey. Erik, I'm sorry that I pulled a prank on you and made you destroy your phone. It won't happen again. I just wanted my desk back. Again, sorry." Juliet said not really feeling sorry but she threw him a tight smile and tried to seem apologetic.

"Okay, well I think it's safe to say that Juliet is sorry. She has her desk back so this won't happen again. I think we're good here, right Beth?" Trace said as he turned his attention to Beth.

"Sure. I think this complaint has been handled and Juliet apologized and Erik gets a new phone on the company's dime. This was a good meeting." Beth said.

"That's it! She says she's sorry and all is forgiven? Unbelievable!" Erik exclaimed as he glared at Juliet again.

"Like Beth said you're getting a new phone and Jules apologized. It's not that big of a deal man. If you can't handle one little prank maybe you can't cut it here. We're an office full of pranksters." Justin told him as he eyed Erik with a look of indifference.

"Erik it's been handled. Let it go and just do your work. It wouldn't hurt you to lighten up a bit with everyone here in the office. She's even pulled a couple of pranks on me and vice versa. Besides Jules didn't mean any harm." Trace told Erik as everyone but him rose from their seats.

"I bet if I was dating my boss I could get away with a lot too." Erik muttered under his breath but Justin heard him.

"You want to say that louder? Because you're walking on seriously thin ice boy," Justin gritted out as Trace pushed him away from Erik, "You've been glaring at my woman this whole time and now you want to accuse us of playing favorites? You better realize your place. Trace, deal with your boy." Justin shouted as he stormed out of the conference room.

"Yeah,....I'm just....I'm going to go deal with that." Juliet said as she rushed out of the conference room towards Justin's office leaving Trace and Beth to deal with Erik.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 21 by Schnessa

*Heading to Justin's (Juliet's POV)*

It had been a very long day today in the office and I was so tired but here I am driving to Justin's house. Our discussion during lunch helped us figure out a lot of things. We were both able to discuss what we wanted from this relationship and how we were going to make it work. Sometimes I wish we had never lost those seven months but if it makes our relationship stronger then maybe it was for the best.

I will admit I'm kind of nervous. You see Justin and I are having a movie night. Which of course means I'm going to be spending the night. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but lately just looking at Justin's picture makes me fucking wet so you can imagine what sleeping next to him all night is fucking going to do to me. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I can't change my mind now though because I'm here and I can see him standing in the doorway the minute I pull up. Damn his security system!

He just has to look so freaking good in his William Rast jeans and a green John Deere T-Shirt. Fuck me, he trimmed his beard too. I might just fucking come right here right now in the seat of my Wrangler if he...oh shit...he did it. He threw me that fucking damn ass cocky smirk. You know the one that says 'I knew you would come because you can't fucking resist me'.

He makes his way down the stairs of his front porch over to my Jeep's driver side door. I stare at him because I really can't do anything else at the moment. I know even the slightest movement might send my body into small trembles of pleasure because he's that fucking good. Just looking at him can practically make me orgasm and judging by the smirk on his face I'm not hiding it too well.

"Need some help getting out baby?" He asks me as he holds open my door and extends a hand to me.

I grip the steering wheel before chancing a look in his direction. He's still smirking at me while I debate whether or not I should move. He decides to make the decision for me though as his hand reaches out for my thigh and gives it a light squeeze causing me to let out a gasp. His hand makes it's way up my skirt as I grip the steering wheel even tighter. "Someone's fucking wet as hell," he whispers in my ear as his fingers push aside my soaking wet panties. I start to pant as his rough fingertips find my clit and start massaging it. It doesn't take him long to get me there considering that I was there before his hand made it's way up my skirt. My head falls back against my seat as my right leg starts to tremble. My fingers grip the steering wheel even harder causing my knuckles to turn white. I grit my teeth, choking down a moan as I squeeze my eyes shut and my body starts to shake. "That's it baby girl. Let it go for daddy," I hear him whisper as blackness takes over my mind and I come for him. Tears fall down my cheeks and I grit out his name, "Jussstttiinnn-" as my orgasm hits me hard.

Never have I ever had an orgasm that intense and he wasn't even in me. I fucking cried from the sheer power of it and now my fingers hurt and are cramping from gripping the steering wheel so hard. I hear him chuckling as I slowly open my eyes and meet his gaze. His hand removes itself from my skirt and he wipes away my tears with the pads of his thumbs. He kisses my temple softly as I continue to pant heavily.

"How about we go inside baby?" He asks me as I simply nod yes because I really can't form words right now.

He looks at me for a little bit, like really looks at me before helping me down. My legs are still shaky as I plant my feet on the ground. Justin must have noticed though because the next thing I know I'm being lifted up into his arms and carried into his house. I laugh as Buckley jumps up and almsot knocks down Justin and I in his excitement.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who missed you," Justin tells me as he swats Buckley down and heads upstairs.

"J, where are you taking me?" I ask him.

"Upstairs to change. It's movie night and that requires PJs, besides I can't have my way with you right now since Rachel is here. She said something about having so much to talk to you about," he tells me as he lays me softly on his bed and places my bag next to me, "You know sometimes I wish she didn't live in my guest house."

I laugh as I open my bag and pull out a tank top and a pair of boxer shorts, "You don't mean that. You'd be lost without her, besides who would take care of Buckley and Brennan?" Brennan barks at the mention of her name and jumps on his bed laying her head on my lap.

"Brennan, down." He tells her as he pulls off his shirt and tosses it aside.

I watch Brennan make her way to where his shirt fell and I laugh as she makes it into a pillow. So much for wearing his shirt to bed. He changes into a plain white cotton t-shirt and I want to moan as he starts to unbutton his jeans.

"Are you just going to sit there or change into your pajamas with me?" He asks me with that damn smirk of his. I really hate his fine ass sometimes.

"I'm going to change," I say crinkling my nose at him as I lift my t-shirt off of my body tossing it onto his bed.

I can feel his eyes roaming over my body.

"Nice bra." I hear him whisper and I look down at my black lace bra, "Thanks." I say as I undo the button on my skirt and unzip the zipper and push the skirt over my hips and down my legs. I can still feel his eyes on me as I toss my skirt onto his bed and stand up with my hands on my hips staring down at my pajamas. I can feel him behind me and I can hear his heavy breathing as I pretend to be contiplating something. I know he's probably staring at my ass in my tight black lace boyshorts. I pull my tank top over my head and pull on my boxer shorts turning around to face him.

"So, are you just going to stand there or change into your pajamas with me?" I ask him with a smirk noticing that he still has his jeans on.

"Fuck baby, it should be a law that you're not allowed to wear any clothes at all," he tells me as I make my way to him.

"Let's get you changed baby," I whisper as I undo his zipper to his jeans and push them off his hips.

They fall to the floor in a puddle around his feet and I laugh as his toes wiggle. He kicks off his flipflops and steps out of the puddle, standing before me in just his boxers.

"What do you say we finish what we started in your Jeep?" He asks me grabbing my hips with his large hands.

"Someone is forgetting all about his cousin. We can finish it later when she goes back to the guest house. Since you invited her to our movie night date," I tell him as I stand on my tiptoes and place a chaste kiss on his lips.

I groan as he tries to deepen the kiss. I push him away knowing that if I let him continue Rachel will hear more than she wishes too.

"Put on your pajama pants J...and get off of Juliet." Rachel says as she comes barging into his room. Speak of the devil.

"Damn Rach," He mutters as he pulls on a pair of his plaid pajama pants.

"Are we going to start movie night or what? I already have the popcorn made and I bought loads of candy and soda." She tells us as Justin pulls on a pair of pajama pants and tosses her a look.

"We'll be down in a minute. Can't you give us a minute Rach?" Justin asks her as Rachel rolls her eyes at him before grabbing my arm.

"No, if Jules stays up here with you I'll never get to talk to her. She's coming downstairs with me. It's your choice to follow or not." Rachel tells him as she drags me out of his room not really giving us a choice but to start "Movie Night".

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Chapter 22 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
So I've had a little bit of writer's block but I knocked this out for ya'll Thanks for reading and reviewing...it means a lot to me.

*At Justin’s house (Justin’s POV)*

Movie night has been disastrous. Rachel made sure that she sat in-between Juliet and I all night long. Anytime Juliet got up, or anytime I tried to move to be closer to Juliet, Rachel was right there. Not only that but Rachel never knows when to shut up. I swear I missed the whole damn movie because all she wanted to do was talk to Juliet.

Poor Jules, she remained so calm but I could tell she was getting tired of Rach. Not because she doesn’t like Rachel but more because she wasn’t allowed to be near me. It was supposed to be our date not a catch up with Rachel. I don’t even know what to do, how to get me and Juliet alone.

I’m sitting here tapping my fingers on my pajama clad knees just dying until this movie is over. It’s some stupid horror movie that has bad actors and even worse acting but it’s supposed to be scary. The whole idea was to have Juliet snuggled up to me but we can all see how that turned out.

Maybe it’s all my fault. Yeah, for moving Rachel into my guest house because it’s more convenient for me. It’s my fault for being so selfish. It’s just Rachel has never gotten along with any of my girlfriends so this is kind of new to me. Sometimes, and I shouldn’t say this, I wish Juliet and Rachel would get into a fight so I could have Juliet to myself.

Call it jealousy or whatever but I don’t like sharing her. I understand she has her own life and her own friends and she can’t be with me all the time but when I have the free time I like to spend it with her. I’m seriously jealous of Trace sometimes too because of all their little inside jokes but I know she loves me.

I don’t know this making me think too much. I think I’m just going to go to bed and Juliet can join me when Rachel frees her from her prison.

“I’m going to bed,” I sigh as I rise from my seat on the couch.

Juliet looks up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes and I can’t help but make my way over to her. I bend down and caress her face with my thumb as I pull her chin close to me. My lips meet hers and I smile as she sighs against me.

“Join me when you get tired baby girl. I got plenty of space in my bed for you.” I tell her as she smiles at me and nods her head.

*Two hours later (Juliet’s POV)*

“Justin-” I whisper as I make my way back into his room.

I do a slight jump and shake when I bump into Buckley or Brennan, one of the two.

I hear Justin slightly snoring and I giggle to myself as I finally make it into bed. I know getting him turned on like I did was wrong but I had all the intention of following through with it. At least that was until Rachel interrupted us. Of course she wanted to talk and talk and talk which is fine but now I’m fucking horny as hell and Justin is fucking snoring his ass off.

I maneuver my body so that I’m hugging him from behind because he likes to sleep on his side. He shifts a bit getting up both in a more comfortable position. I would really love it if he was facing me but I would feel bad waking him up just because I’m horny. ‘Okay not so bad’ I think as my hand snakes through the space between his arm and his body. My fingers flutter softly over his toned abs and his body shakes with a shiver.

I rest my cheek against his back smiling slightly as his shoulders move slightly with his breathing. My legs try to wrap around him but he turns all of a sudden, facing me. It’s like he knows I’m there as his hands grip my hips pulling me flush against him. I want to squeal when I realize he’s naked underneath the sheets. How did I not realize that before? He’s so hard and begging for me to touch and taste him.

I lick at his Adam’s apple before sucking there softly. His grip on my hips lessens as one of his hands snakes it’s way between us gripping his cock. I bite the inside of my lip to keep moaning as his hand strokes his dick with a steady rhythm. He hisses softly as my hand makes it’s way to his dick joining his movements. “It’s about time you came to bed,” he whispers as his hand stops but mine doesn’t. I just smile at him as he finally opens his eyes to look at me.

His hands make their way to the hem of my tank top pulling it up my body slowly causing me to moan as the tips of his fingers skim along my newly exposed skin. I shiver slightly as his fingertips run along the underside of my breasts so lightly I can barely feel them. They brush against the tips of my nipples before he mutters, “Raise ‘em up,” I laugh as my arms shoot up and he raises my tank top over my head and away from my body.

I don’t wait for him as I try to pull my boy shorts down but he isn’t having that as he rips them from my body exposing all of me to him. I squeal with laughter as he growls his approval before hovering over me. He doesn’t say a word as his beautiful hands spread my legs wide open for him, I mean not that I put up much of a fight. My hands clutch onto his shoulders as his hand snakes it’s way between us again and he slips a finger between my sopping wet folds.

“Damn baby girl, someone wanted their daddy,” he tells me with a cocky smirk.

I can’t argue with that because I did want my Daddy and I wanted him every which way I could get him, “I did want my daddy. Papi…please,” I practically beg him.

“Please what, Mami?” He asks me with the same damn smirk.

“Por favor Papi…por favor…Fuck me,” I beg him with no shame this time.

“All you had to do was ask Mami.” He tells me as he positions himself at my entrance teasing me with the head of his dick as I squirm trying to get him in me.

His strong hands pin me to his bed immediately stopping any squirming from me as he slides in. He lets out a small quiet, “Fuck,” as his dick stretches my walls allowing him to slide in deeper. I scream in desperation as he pulls out.

“It’s okay Mami, I’m never leaving you,” he whispers as his hips roll him back into me and I clutch onto him.

His hands grip my thighs forcing my legs to wrap around his waist. I moan as he goes deeper than anyone ever has and I buck my hips to get him even deeper in me.

The rhythm he has set is intoxicating and I would give anything in the world to feel this for the rest of my life. He hits my spot and my whole body shakes, “Is that it Mami? That your spot?” he grunts as he hits it over and over. I thrash my head back and forth against his bed and pillows as my nails claw into his back.

“Mas,” I pant before remembering he’s a white boy, “Mo…more…” I choke out as he rolls his hips one more time as my walls clutch around him and I scream his name at the top of my lungs.

I can faintly hear him say, “I’m coming Mami,” as my legs shake around him and he shoots his seed into me. I can feel it coating my walls as he moans my name.

Finally our aftershocks past and I feel him soften in me.

“Damn I love you Mami,” he whispers as our eyes meet and I run my finger through his hair.

“I love you too Papi,” I say as he pulls out of me and falls beside me.

I laugh as he pulls me to him intertwining our legs as he kisses me. I rest my head against his chest and let his steady heartbeat lull me to sleep.

End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.
Chapter 23 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
I hope everyone is still enjoying this story because I don't see it ending anytime soon.

*The next day at the office (Trace’s POV)*

I know something happened last night at Justin’s because Juliet is smiling her ass off and so is J. Maybe they finally both got laid. It would be about damn time. Now I’m just going to have to deal with them trying not to tear each other’s clothes off while at the office.

“Hey Jules, here’s your coffee.” I tell her as I walk up to her desk and place her coffee down.

“Thanks hobbit. You’re always so good to me, bringing my coffee every morning. What am I going to do when your prison time runs out?” She asks me with a slight giggle.

Yeah she’s way too happy this morning.

“I don’t know. Make your coffee at Justin’s house…I mean since you woke up there this morning and all…” I tell her with a smirk as she cuts her eyes at me.

“I hate you,” she mutters as she grabs her coffee and takes a sip.

“What? I didn’t state anything but the obvious. You can’t hate me for that.” I tell her with a smile as I head into my office.

Oh yeah, something definitely happened last night at J’s.

“Hey man, you got Erik’s new cell phone? He’s already bugging me for it and I just got in.” Justin tells me as he flops down in one of my office chairs.

“Yeah I got it,” I tell him as I pass him Erik’s new cell phone, “So, you and Jules…finally getting it on?”

“Dude,” Justin says as he chuckles then he catches himself, “Shut the fuck up man.”

“I’m just saying…she’s like glowing and shit.” I tell him as he bites the inside of his lip trying not to smile.

“She’s my girl, that’s all I’m saying.” He says as he looks over at Juliet’s desk with a huge ass smile on his face.

“Fine, just have Jules give Erik his new cell phone…you know as a peace offering.” I tell him as he nods his head.

“Sure thing man.” He tells me as he rises from his seat and leaves my office.

Fucker is almost walking with a skip in his step like he just got laid for the first time. What an idiot!

*In the office (Kieran’s POV)*

I really shouldn't be here. Alex told me not to come. He said I wouldn’t like what I would see. I should have trusted him. I should have known to stay away from this office but it’s her I can’t stay away from.

Juliet. She used to be my fiancé. She was going to marry me. Part of me knows she has moved on but part of me is in denial. Hoping and praying that dating that popstar is just a phase for her. Part of me hopes she’ll come back to me when she gets bored with him.

Alex tells me their relationship is the real deal. That he supports her in ways I should have. That he protects and loves her. I can’t lose her though.

She looks so beautiful just sitting at her desk looking at her computer screen. Just the sight of her still makes my heart flutter. I can’t lose her. Ugh…she’s still drinking coffee. She knows that’s bad for her. It also can’t be healthy for her to be staring at that damn computer screen for so long. No, no…that was the old Kieran. We’re new and improved and we’re getting Juliet back. Just got to keep reminding myself of that.

I’m standing beside Alex, near the conference room, just watching her. He’s walking over to her with a huge smile on his face. He’s not even good looking. What do girls see in this fool? What does Juliet see in him? Uh…look at that smile! Why does she have to smile like that around him? I can’t watch this.

He’s leaning down, hovering over her, and she’s enjoying him being that close to her. When she looks up at him I see the one thing I didn’t want too. I see the love she has for him in her eyes. His hand is caressing her cheek and she’s leaning into his touch. Her lips place a small kiss on the inside of his palm and my heart almost can’t take it.

Juliet stands and his arms wrap around her waist as he nuzzles into her neck placing soft kisses there. Her fingers instantly weave their way into his hair pulling him closer to her. I want to throw up knowing that she lets him touch her like that. That she wants him to touch her like that. As she steps out of his embrace he hands her something and she caresses his cheek before lightly kissing his lips.

She’s walking towards my direction now and I know her lover boy has spotted me because he’s headed this way too.

“Hey Juliet,” I say as she passes me.

She turns around quickly, meeting my eyes before she walks towards me slowly. She doesn’t want me here, I know that.

“What are you doing here?” She grits out as she looks around and notices Justin making his way over to us, “You need to leave. You can’t be showing up at my work!”

Granted I never expected her to run into my arms with joy but that’s kind of harsh.

“I’m here with Alex. I-”

“You brought him here? Get him out of here! Right now!” She hisses to Alex and I see Alex packing up his equipment hastily.

“I’m sorry Jules, he promised to help me with my equipment. We’ll be gone soon.” Alex tells her.

He always did have a thing for her. It’s a damn shame that he’s such a fucking pussy.

“I don’t care,” she mutters, “You need to get your ass out of this office right now and never come back here,” she tells me.

Honestly the girl has grown some balls because she would have never talked to me like that before. No, I would have put her into a wall and she knows it.

“Watch your mouth!” I hiss at her and I realize that I shouldn’t have done that.

She’s not afraid of me anymore. I was supposed to come here and show her how I’ve changed and here I am acting like she should fear me. That was the old Kieran. I’ve changed and I need her to see that.

“I will not! Get the fuck out of here!” She almost shouts and Justin is by in her side in an instant.

In the past if she raised her voice at me she got a slap in the face and thrown against a wall but I’ve changed and she needs to see that.

“Fine, I’ll leave but we do need to talk Juliet.” I tell her as I grab some of Alex’s crappy equipment and start to walk out of the office.

“You will not be talking to her anytime soon. I suggest you stay far away from her.” Justin tells me as I pass him and I see that look in his eyes.

The look that tells me that he’ll fuck me up if I get anywhere near Juliet. If I were to bet, and I’m not a betting man, they’ve already been sleeping together and he sees her as his. But she’s been mine longer and I plan on keeping her that way.

So I leave the office with Alex as a….goodwill gesture. Because I’ll be back and Juliet will be mine again.

End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
Chapter 24 by Schnessa
Author's Notes:
WOW! It's been a while since I've updated this story...I'm sorry for those still reading it! I'm working on it I promise. So enjoy this update!

* Juliet’s POV*

I really can’t believe Kieran had the nerve to show up at the office today. And Alex, seriously? What the hell was it in his stupid little brain that made him think it was okay to bring Kieran in the first place? I mean, am I the only one who feels like Alex should permanently stay on the short bus? I shouldn’t let it get to me because I do have to work but still…it’s hard not too.

I was having such a good morning too. The worst part though is now Justin is in a bad mood. He’s trying to hide it but I know my boyfriend and Kieran showing up pissed him off. So not only do I have to act nice with Erik, I have to calm Justin down. I hate Kieran! Why can’t he just stay out of my life? I’m so much happier now than I ever was with him.

I should be walking towards Erik’s desk to hand him his new cell phone but right now I just feel like tossing it across the office in anger. So I walk towards Justin’s office instead. I know he’s probably busy and won’t have time for me but I really just need to be near him and hear his voice. So when I get to his office I ignore the fact that he is on the phone with someone who is probably important to him but not to me. I lock his door behind me and start closing all his blinds so that there will be no distractions when I’m talking to my man.

He’s sitting at his desk watching me with curious eyes as I do all this but he’s still trying to have his important conversation. So when I sit in the office chair in front of him he finds an excuse to end his conversation. It’s a shame too because I love hearing him talk, to be honest I’ve never heard him sing. At least in real life not on some CD or EP. He hums all the time though and bobs his head to invisible beats sometimes and I think it’s completely adorable and so him. He hangs up the phone and drums his fingers on his desk and I smile, he does that all the time too.

“Is there a reason why you’re in my office still holding Erik’s cell phone?” He asks me with a smirk and I giggle.

“Yeah…about that,” I say as I rise from my seat and make my way to his desk, “I’ve seem to have taken,” I say as I straddle his lap and his large hands grip my denim clad thighs, “well I’ve seem to have take a small detour,” I finish telling him as I lean in for a kiss.

I sigh as our lips meet and his hands caress my thighs, pulling me closer to him. I nibble on his bottom lip until he allows me access and our tongues meet and wrestle. My fingers instantly dive into his hair as he growls and I squirm on his lap. He knows how much I love that. I start to pout when his phone rings and he pulls away from me.

“Baby, I’ve got to answer that.” He hums and I squirm on his lap again as he groans.

“J,” I whine as he picks up his phone and starts talking about something for the new line.

Blah, blah, blah. I don’t care about the damn line! Right now I want my man’s attention. It’s hazardous for me to be working this close to him. I can’t help it if he’s so damn tempting. I know he’s going to be awhile on the phone so I remove myself from his lap and start to open the blinds in his office up again. I blow him a kiss before I leave his office and he doesn’t even notice. He’s too busy working, damn workaholic. I love that man though, even if he is a workaholic.

I pass by Trace’s office on my way to Erik’s desk to drop off his new cell phone when I hear Trace call my name. I enter his office and find him staring at me with a very serious look which is rare for Trace.

“What’s up my hobbit?” I ask as I sit down in one of his office chairs.

“Why do you still have Erik’s phone? He’s been bugging me about it all morning!” Trace practically barked at me.

“Woah! No need to shout! I was talking to Justin about Kieran’s little visit. I was just headed to Erik’s desk when you called me in here.”

“Sorry Jules. I’m just so stressed out. This William Rast campaign is being a pain in the ass. I’m trying to figure out the filming and Justin’s schedule…it’s almost too much.” He tells me as he rolls his head from side to side.

Every since this morning and all the calls we received about the stuff for the WR campaign the whole office has become really tense. Justin looks tired and I guess I don’t help. And Trace is so serious, which is so unlike him. I understand it though. This is a huge campaign and it will mean a lot to Justin and Trace when the public loves it, which I know they will. I just know I can’t be there when they film the scenes for WR. If I have to watch Justin kiss Emma, the model, then I might lose it. No one wants to watch the person they love make out with someone else even if they are just acting.

“Aw Tracey, I’m sorry,” I tell him as I make my way over to him and start massaging his shoulders, “Relax. Take a deep breath. Go have a cigarette if you need to get away and have a break,” I finish saying as Justin walks into Trace’s office.

“Now why does he get a massage and I don’t?” Justin asks me as I smile at him.

“Because I gave you a kiss…I should get this stupid phone to Erik before I leave for lunch.” I tell them as I kiss Justin’s lips quickly before heading to Erik’s desk.

When I finally reach Erik’s desk he isn’t even there. I don’t want to just leave it there though. I’m throwing the phone back and forth when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I smile because I know from his scent that it’s Justin behind me. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I sigh as I lean back into him.

“Whatcha doin’?” He asks me before he kisses my neck.

“Debatin’ whether I should just leave his phone on his desk or what.” I tell him as he chuckles.

“I got an idea.” He tells me as he lets go of me and takes Erik’s new cell phone away from me.

I don’t say a word as he takes Erik’s chair and climbs onto it before climbing on top of Erik’s desk. I cover my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing as he removes one of the ceiling tiles and puts Erik’s cell phone up there before putting the ceiling tiles back.

“I’ve been dying to do that ever since I saw Jim do it to Andy on The Office.” He tells me as he hops down from Erik’s desk.

This will not end good. I know this but at least he’s not so stressed out. Even when Erik goes ape-shit on us at least Justin and Trace would get some laughs out of it.

“Where are you going for lunch?” He asks me before I caress his cheek.

“Anywhere you want too.” I tell him as he leans into my touch before letting out a deep sigh.

“I can’t go. I’m so busy. Besides I’m headed over to Johnny’s for a meeting. After lunch can you talk to Rach and figure out a good time to schedule the filming and photo shoot?” He asks me and I can literally see the life being sucked out of him.

My poor baby. No one should be worked this hard. He needs a vacation, Trace needs a vacation…hell I need a vacation. I should plan one for all of us but it’s so hard when Justin is so busy. If he gets anymore busy I might have to schedule time for him to sleep. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close to me.

“My poor baby, you look so tired. You need a vacation.” I tell him as he kisses me and I smile.

His cell phone rings and he smiles at me apologetically before answering it. I just give him a hug before walking back to my desk and call Rachel to see if she wants to go to lunch with me.

*At lunch*

“Hey girl, we should have movie night again.” Rachel tells me as I walk up to our table and take a seat.

“I know that was fun. Justin is just so busy now. It’s like today everyone decided everything needs to be done for the new WR campaign. Him and Trace are super stressed.” I tell her before we order our food.

“I know…that reminds me, Justin is free for a whole month in November.” Rachel tells me as our food is delivered.

“What about Thanksgiving though?” I ask as she shrugs her shoulders at me.

“It’s not like he hasn’t missed it before.” She tells me very nonchantly and I’m blown away.

“But he shouldn’t have to now. I’ll work it out for him.” I tell her, very sure that I can do this.

“You really love him, don’t you?” Rachel asks me and I can’t help but blush.

“Yeah I do. I’m so glad we’re back together again.” I tell her as I blush again and she laughs at me, “Shut up!” I tell her with a laugh as I throw a balled up napkin at her.

*At the office (Justin’s POV)*

Damn I hate being stressed out! Yesterday was this really great day and evening with Juliet and today has just taken that all away from us. First, Kieran’s ass had to show up here which pissed me off more than I’ll ever admit. Then I get to my desk and I’m bombarded by calls from Marcella and Johan, by Johnny, by Tim, and by everyone else that I know or work with. I know that this new WR campaign is huge but when I can’t even talk to my girl, who works with me, then it’s too much.

Trace is busy as hell too. He’s taken some of the load off of me since he’s a co-founder but I’m the face of not only the company but of the new campaign too. A lot more is expected of me. Plus I know all the filming and shooting will probably take place in the month of November, probably the whole month. That means no family Thanksgiving, which sucks because I wanted to take Jules home to meet my folks. Maybe I can take her home for Christmas? Maybe I’ll propose to her then?

Probably not though. She’s pretty old fashion when it comes to that stuff and I haven’t even met her parents yet. That’s something she hated about Kieran’s proposal, he never asked her parents for her hand in marriage. If I do ask her I want it to be perfect for her. I make that sound as if I might not ask her, which I will. I know she’s the one for me, I just don’t know if I want to propose to her during Christmas, her favorite holiday, or another time.

I’m so caught up in my own thoughts I don’t even hear Jules enter my office until I’m startled by a loud thud as she drops, what I assume, is my lunch on my desk. She’s already leaving my office talking on her cell phone in Swedish when I find my voice and call out to her.

“Yeah J?” She asks me and I forget what I was going to say.

“I love you.” So I go with the first thing that always pops into my head when she smiles at me like that.

“I love you too.” She says before she heads to Trace’s office with another bag of food in her hands.

I open my bag and smile as I notice my favorite sandwich and sushi right in front of me. I know it’s a weird combination but Jules doesn’t question it she just knows it makes me happy. Yep, she’s the one for me. I wonder if she would move in with me? Is it too soon for that? For us? I don’t know if she’ll think it’s too soon, I hope not though. It’s always nice to wake up next to her and have her curled up against me. She’s always so damn beautiful in the mornings and I’m so grateful that she chooses to be with me.

I’m mostly done here before I head over to Johnny’s office and I’ve been ignoring my girl all morning long. I can’t help but think that she doesn’t deserve that as I scarf down my food before heading to Trace’s office where she is taking notes. She looks shocked when she sees me walk into his office. I don’t say a word as I pull her up and sit down in what was previously her seat and pull her on to my lap. Her and Trace are both trying to continue their conversation but I’m making it hard for Jules because I keep kissing along her neck.

She giggles as I nip at her neck and Trace rolls his eyes at me, “Justin, don’t you have a meeting with Johnny to get too?” he asks and I know he just wants to get rid of me.

“He can wait a few minutes,” I mutter as I lick the spot I just nipped at and she lets out the sexiest little moan ever, “Baby girl, I might be in the studio tonight but I’ll give you a call. I just wanted to see you in case I don’t get to tonight.” I tell her as she forgets her notes and snuggles into my embrace.

“Can I sleep in your bed?” Juliet asks me and I smile at her.

“Of course you can. I’ll leave the key on your desk and you know my code,” I tell her as I pat her knee and she stands up, “I love you and I’ll see you later, Trace, can you give her a ride home?”

“Sure man.” Trace tells me.

“Bye baby,” I say as I kiss her soft lips, “Bye man,” I say as I wave goodbye to Trace and finally leave the office.

It’s a shame that this is how she gets my house key. I should’ve given it to her long time ago, shown her that I love her enough to share my private space with her. At least she’ll be in my bed when I make it home, if I make it home tonight.

* A few hours later at the office (Juliet’s POV)*

Justin has been gone for two hours and I miss him so much. Trace is making fun of how sad I look but I can’t help it. Justin’s not helping either because he keeps sending me text messages. So I’m either laughing at how big of a dork he is or panting because he’s making me horny. I know that I’m a very lucky girl.

All of a sudden I’m jolted out of my thoughts as I hear screaming coming from Erik all the way on the other side of the office. I notice both Trace and Tom walking out of their office to see what is going on. I can hear Erik’s cell phone ringing in the ceiling and I suddenly remember Justin hid his cell phone.

“Where the fuck is my new phone?” I hear Erik shout and it’s still incessantly ringing.

I’m ducking down so no one can see me laughing my ass off. Erik is slamming shelves and tossing papers all over the place. I stand up and catch him dropping to the floor on his hands and knees looking for his phone. I sit back down and lower my head to keep from laughing even though I can still hear him screaming and his phone still ringing.

Finally it stops ringing and Erik calms down enough to take a seat and clean his desk up. I’m still trying not to laugh when I get a text message from Justin.

‘Did Erik freak out when I called his cell?’

I laugh as I read that because Justin’s going to be in so much trouble if Erik finds out it was him.

‘Yes he did! He was throwing shit and everything!’

I text back to him as Trace approaches my desk.

“What did you do with Erik’s cell phone Jules?” Trace asks me as I look up at him in shock.

‘Trace blaming you for Erik’s phone missing?’

First of all I can’t believe Trace is blaming me! I didn’t even do it! This time anyways. And how does Justin know that Trace is blaming me?

‘Yeah. How’d you know?’

I look around the office looking for Justin or any sign of him. I still haven’t answered Trace and he’s starting to bore a hole in the back of my head.

‘Because he’s by your desk. He looks serious too. You should answer him!’

I stand up and look around for him but I don’t see him anywhere.

“Justin did it.” I tell Trace, realizing I just sold out my boyfriend.

‘Way to sell me out honey.’

Where the hell is he?

“Justin Randall Timberlake! You show yourself right now!” I shout as everyone looks at me and I stomp my foot while crossing my arms and pouting.

“You look really cute when you pout baby girl.” I hear beside me and there’s my man standing next to Trace laughing at me.

“I hate you.” I pout some more as he hugs me.

“Really? Because I came back to take you home and save you since Tim had to cancel on me.” He tells me and I smile as I lean up and kiss him.

“I don’t hate you.” I mumble against his lips as he smiles at me and I kiss him again.

“Let’s go home baby girl.” He says and I couldn’t agree more, “Oh Trace, by the way I put Erik’s phone in the ceiling. If you move one of the ceiling tiles you’ll find it.” He admits and Trace just laughs and shakes his head at him.

I love my boyfriend and my hobbit.

End Notes:
Feedback completes me!
Chapter 25 by Schnessa
Today has been super crazy. Apparently the wrong designs and fabrics were used for the new line! So everyone is going insane around here. A few designers even started crying when we got the news. Justin and Tom have been on the phone all day and Trace has been coming and going back and forth between the design warehouse and the office all day long. While I have been deflecting calls for Trace and Justin and taking calls from other panicked employees.

It's going to be a long day. There's no way I'm getting out of here at 5 today. In fact we'll probably have to pull an all nighter to get this campaign pulled together in time. I told Trace that I would go back and forth for him but he just waved me off and said he'd be fine doing it himself. I really think he just doesn't want to be on the phone today. Him and Joanna are having problems and she has been blowing up his business phone as well as his cellphone so I'm sure he just wants to get away.

Things were so good last night. I spent the night at Justin's house again. I seriously should just move in. I just love waking up in his arms, his bed is seriously the most comfortable bed ever! Mainly because it smells like him and I love wrapping myself up in his scent. I wish we were in his bed right now, distracting ourselves from the chaos that is our current work life. However we're here.

Alex is here filming too. He's been getting in everyone's way but I know he doesn't mean too. I pulled him aside earlier and had a talk with him about bringing Kieran to the office and how wrong that was on so many levels. He ended up apologizing and said he would never bring Kieran around. I kind of feel sorry for Alex. I mean he's stuck between being my friend and being Kieran's frat brother. Surely that has to be hard for him but he has to respect my boundaries.

"Hey Jules, I'm going to stay late tonight with Trace. Do you want to stay late with us or just meet me at home?" Justin asks me in a tired tone as he runs his hands over his face.

He looks so tired and frustrated.

"I can stay. Are you okay baby?" I ask him as he throws me a tired smile.

"Yeah just working like crazy. Meet me and Trace in the conference room at 5." He tells me as he leans down and kisses my cheek before heading back into his office.

This day better speed up and get done faster because I don't like seeing my man stressed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In Tom's office (camera interview)*

"Everyone's running around like crazy. What exactly happened?" Alex asks as Tom brings a finger to his lips as he thinks.

"Well....to put it simply....Erik sent the wrong designs and fabrics to fabricators and now we have a big mess. Juliet never would have messed up like this but...." Tom says as he shrugs his shoulders and looks away from the camera.

"But she's Justin and Trace's personal assistant now?" Alex asks as Tom nods, "So, are you going to be staying late to work this out too?"

"No. I have plans so Trace and Justin are going to stay. I'm sure Juliet will stay too," Tom says as he looks towards Juliet's desk longingly, "I miss having her as my personal assistant."

"Okay. Well thanks Tom. We're done here." Alex says as Tom nods and Alex packs up his camera and leaves Tom's office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that night in the conference room*

It is so dead in the office. The only light on is in the conference room where Trace, Justin, and me are at. We've been trying to save some of the clothing that got fucked up and we're trying to work them into the new collection line. We're almost done but right now we're taking a dinner break.

Rachel is here! Yeah she brought us some mexican food. Seriously, she is the most wonderful person ever. She has my heart because I was starving my freaking ass off. She hasn't been annoying us at all...sometimes she does that just for attention, but if anything she's really helped us out. This is the best work on the line we've done so far. Who knew someone's mistake would make us produce our best work so far?

"I don't know about ya'll but I need a smoke break!" Trace says as I turn my attention to him.

"I could use one too. This whole day stressed me out." I say as we all four rise from the table and start to head outside for a smoke break.

Alex rises from his seat in the dark as we pass him. He's just been sitting there quietly filming us as we worked. I guess he's going outside for a break too.

We make our way outside as Trace looks for his pack of cigarettes. He fiddling through his pockets but he can't find it anywhere. Justin's laughing at him because he looks like he might freak out at any minute.

"Shit! I think I left my pack inside!" He exclaims and we all laugh.

"I'll go get it for you my hobbit. J, you wanna come with baby?" I ask Justin as he nods and follows me into the office building.

The minute we're alone he wastes no time in attaching his lips to my neck. I let out a soft moan as he nips along my neck and turns me around to face him. I cup his face in my hands as he presses me against the wall in the hallway leading to our office. His lean hard body pushes against mine as he nibbles on my bottom lip and I forcefully capture his lips in a sweet kiss. His hands are gripping my hips and frantically pulling my body closer to him. I moan as he starts grinding into me and he slips his tongue into my mouth. Suddenly I hear a noise and I push him back a little.

"Did you hear that J?" I ask and he just lets out a grunt before nipping and licking at my neck.

"No." He mutters against my skin.

His hands become bolder as he grabs my ass and continues to make a meal out of my neck.

"I'm serious! I heard like a moan or something." I tell him as I try to push him away because I swear I just heard it again, "There it is again. Do you not hear that?" I ask him and he lets out a sigh.

"Dammit woman the only moaning I heard came from you." He tells me with a cocky smirk as I push against his chest and make my way to the office.

I briskly walk to Trace's office and grab his pack of cigarettes. I turn to face Justin when we hear a loud crash.

"I told you I heard something." I tell Justin as he searches the office for any other signs of life.

"I think it's coming from Tom's office." He says and we both sneak towards Tom's office.

We press our ears against Tom's closed door and I hear a small whimper. I cover my mouth to keep from laughing as Justin and I hear a loud deep moan coming from Tom's office. Justin and I jump when a hand slaps against Tom's window. The hand gets caught in the blinds and pulls them into the office, revealing Tom and Shea in one of Tom's desk chairs. Mine and Justin's eyes widen at the scene in front of us.

We quickly drop to the floor and crawl under the window so they don't spot us. I can't believe we just caught Tom and Shea doing it in Tom's office! Wow! I was not expecting that at all. Not to mention it's an image that I could live without ever seeing ever again!

Justin and I rush out of the office and burst into laughter as we approach Trace, Rachel and Alex.

"What's so funny?" Alex asks and me and Justin can't stop laughing.

"O-oh my God!....T-T-Tom....S-S-Shea....." I try to spit out through my laughter.

"T-T-Tom.......S-S-Shea.......sex.....in......office!" Justin spits out through his laughter and points to the office building.

Everyone starts laughing with us when they realize what we're trying to say. I don't know how we're going to continue working in that office tonight!
End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=954