Crazy Ex-Girlfriend by Schnessa
Summary: This was inspired by Miranda Lambert's song Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Basically Justin shows up in Millington with Jessica Biel pissing off his ex-girlfriend Juliet.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: The Random Shuffle Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2072 Read: 1973 Published: Jun 11, 2008 Updated: Jun 11, 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Schnessa

Chapter 1 by Schnessa
Here she was driving around town. She’d been to five bars already looking for his license plates. She finally spotted them at The Corner Pub. Figures, he always used to play pool when they were together. Sure he was no longer with her but she’d be damned if some little celebrity bitch was going to have him. Millington wasn’t that big, they couldn’t hide from her for long.

She got out of her truck deciding to lock it because of her gun rack. She was pissed and locking her truck prevented her from taking a pistol into the bar with her. How dare he fucking bring HER to their hometown.

She walked into the bar her cowgirl boots hitting the sawdust floor quietly. Lynyrd Skynyrd’s ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ was playing on the jukebox as she walked up to the bar. She leaned against it silently watching as Jessica Biel leaned on Justin’s arm while he was playing pool just like she used to do.

She turned to Hank ordering a beer as Jessica kissed Justin. He always did like the desperate celebrities. She knew she wasn’t going to let her have him.

Her brown eyes clouded over with anger as she watched them for awhile. Laughing as she watched Jessica walk around the pool table following Justin like a lost puppy. She knew she was nothing but a cheap slut underneath her celebrity status. But hey that wasn’t her fault at all. She couldn’t help it if Jessica came across as desperate.

She wanted to spit out her beer as Jessica’s hands traveled up his sides causing him to miss a shot. Justin turned to her with anger spitting out something that Juliet couldn’t hear from where she was. God she was so pathetic, she looked like she wanted to rip his clothes off. Down Bitch.
Juliet tried to contain her anger, she wanted so much just to hit the little bitch for even touching her man.

Finally she couldn’t take it anymore walking over to the pool table placing her beer on the edge. “Wow J, you still suck at this game.” She said as she waved at Trace and Nick. She knew they wanted to say something but they just sniggered instead.

“Wow Jules, way to pretend you’re here by chance.” Justin said with a slight smile. Yeah they had broken up awhile ago but that didn’t mean she still wasn’t hot as hell. His eyes traveled from her boots to her tight blue jeans that showed off her ass just right. His eyes took in her small frame as his eyes landed on her white tank top that read ‘Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History’ loving the way it hugged her frame, his eyes took their time examining her face. She always was a beautiful woman, she had a oval shaped face with beautiful bone structure and her brown eyes always took his breath away. Not to mention he always loved the way her long brown hair caressed his chest and face while they were making love. Too bad she was crazy as hell.

“Oh come on now you know Millington is a small ass town. Besides I didn’t even know you were in town.” Juliet said as she leaned against the pool table taking a swig of beer.

“Sure you didn’t. He’s the biggest thing to ever happen to this town. How could you not know he was in town?” Jessica asked as she rolled her eyes at Juliet.

“Wow Justin, I thought you had a tighter leash on your Bitch.” Juliet said with a smirk as she started walking towards the Jukebox. She punched in a few numbers landing on Def Leppard’s ‘Pour Some Sugar On Me’ laughing at all the catcalls and shouts as the song came on. She walked back to the bar ordering another beer and lighting a cigarette as she bobbed her head to the music.

“Come dance with me.” She heard coming from her right. She turned to face the familiar person that she still loved no matter what.

“Really? With your leech here?” She said as she put out her cigarette butt. He grabbed her small hand in his pulling her to the dance floor.

“Don’t be mean. Although the whole leash comment was kind of funny.” Justin admitted as his strong arms wrapped around her tiny waist. She leaned against his chest as she laughed causing a shiver to run through his body. She grabbed his hands raising them above her head as she turned around her ass facing him before she brought his arms around her waist again. She was grinding against him to the song as other couples danced around them blocking them from Jessica’s view. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. “I’ve missed this, but you’re hella crazy girl.”

“Shut up. I’m not the only one who gets a temper when they’re jealous here Justin.” Juliet moaned as he turned her around to face him and pulled her flush against him.

“No but you are a crazy ex-girlfriend. I didn’t mean to hit him you know.” Justin admitted as he grabbed Juliet’s thigh bringing it up against his hip.

“I know. It was just a date Justin. Nothing more. You didn’t have to hit him or throw shit like that.” Juliet said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Let’s get out of here. I’ll make it up to you.” Justin whispered in her ear. He grabbed her hand as they weaved their way through the crowded dance floor heading to the exit. “Let me have the keys to your truck babe.” Justin told her as they made their way to her two tone Chevy.

Juliet handed him the keys checking the entrance of the bar for any sign of Jessica. She hopped in the truck as soon as she spotted her looking for Justin. “Shit Justin, she’s looking for you.” Juliet said with a laugh as they ducked down in the truck.

“Shit, I dropped your keys outside.” Justin mumbled against the leather seat of the truck.

Juliet laughed out loud covering her mouth when Justin threw her a look. “Fine, I’ll get them you scoot over to the passenger side. Stay down and I’ll drive.” She climbed out of the passenger side of the truck heading around to the drivers side.

She stopped in her tracks when she heard Jessica said, “Where’s Justin?”


“Okay, listen here. I don’t know where Justin is. If you ask me that sounds like your problem not mine. Now, if you’ll excuse me I’m leaving.” Juliet told her as she reached down and grabbed her keys before climbing into the driver’s seat and taking off.

“Can I sit up now?” Justin asked after a few minutes. He sat up without even waiting for her answer knowing that she didn’t care if Jessica saw Justin with her.

“Why do you ask a question when you don’t even want to wait for the answer?” Juliet asked with a chuckle as Justin shrugged his shoulders as a response. They headed down a dirt road that took them to a secluded spot near the lake.

Justin smiled to himself as the truck came to a stop and they both climbed out. Juliet pulled the seat forward a bit and grabbed a blanket as Justin opened the tailgate helping her put down the blanket before they both laid down on it staring up at the stars.

“I missed this most. L.A. never feels like this. At least not since you left.” Justin said as he grabbed her hand.

“I missed it too. I’m a country girl J, you know that. L.A. was never my scene.” Juliet said with a sigh as his hand squeezed her.

“You know I never said it had to be. I would’ve moved back with you if you had asked me too. I don’t need to stay in L.A., at least not anymore. I can work from anywhere, you know that.” Justin said as he looked over at Juliet. He watched her smile as she turned and looked at him.

“You would move back?” Juliet whispered as she cupped his face in her hands. Her lips met his in a passionate kiss as Justin’s hands gripped her hips pulling her flush against his body. They both jumped as thunder boomed in the background before they were pelted with raindrops. Justin laughed against Juliet as she squeal from the rain. He hovered on top of her as he leaned down and captured her lips in his own licking her bottom lip before slipping his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues danced to an invisible rhythm as his hands made their way down her body before grabbing the hem of her tank top. He played with the hem a bit before breaking their kiss to lift her tank top over her head revealing her teal bra to him.

Juliet clawed at Justin’s wet John Deere t-shirt before pulling it over his head and tossing to the back of the tailgate. Her small hands roamed over his toned chest as the raindrops pelted their exposed skin. Her hands made their way to his jeans unbuttoning that precious button that kept his most desired feature away from her. She pulled the zipper down her brown eyes meeting Justin lust filled blue ones as he watched her.

Justin’s hands grabbed her neck pulling her face close to him. “Baby, I can’t wait.” He moaned as he stood them up knowing no one else was around. He unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them all in one fluid movement pulling them from her body as her hands pushed his jeans down. They both laid back down in the tailgate as he kicked off his sneakers and Juliet kicked off her boots. They both frantically kicked their jeans off throwing them to the soaking wet ground.

Justin pulled back from Juliet watching silently as the rain hit her body, her long hair was soaking wet but she still looked so beautiful lying there waiting for him. He cupped her through her underwear not knowing if she was soaking wet because she was turned on or if it was because of the rain pouring down on them. Her pant of, “Baby, please...” Let him know it was because she was turned on. He smirked down at her as his hands ripped her teal underwear from her body causing her to gasped as the rain touch her most intimate area.

Juliet’s hands grabbed Justin’s neck pulling his lips to her own as her feet pushed down his boxers leaving him exposed to her. She didn’t want to waste anytime, she wanted him in her as soon as possible. Her hand reached down in between them grabbing his hard cock in her hand. She slowly started pumping him matching the rhythm of her hand with the rhythm of their kisses.

Justin broke their kiss when he couldn’t take it anymore nuzzling her neck with his nose as he released a soft “fuck” before sliding in between her folds and penetrating her. He was panting uncontrollably as he pulled out of her only to push back in again filling her up. He groaned in pleasure as her legs wrapped around his waist her arms holding onto him for dear life.

Juliet’s fingernails dug into Justin’s shoulders as she bit her lip to keep her from screaming as Justin stroked her most intimate place. The rain was making both of their bodies slick making their movements that more erotic. Justin gripped her hips as he pushed himself deeper into her feeling her pussy surround him in pure pleasure. He wanted to come but he wanted her juices to coat him first.

Juliet’s moans filled the air as she bucked up her hips to meet Justin’s. She was so close she could feel that tingling in her stomach. Justin’s hand slipped between them rubbing her clit as he hit her g-shot instantly making her body shake and making her call out his name in ecstasy. After three more thrust Justin released himself into her coating her walls with his cum shouting her name in the process.

Justin rested against her for awhile before rolling over to his side and pulling out of her. The rain was starting to let up as they laid there trying to catch their breath.

“I’d move back for you.” He finally said as he leaned over and kiss her again.
End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=929