St. Patties Day by SomethingBlue42
Summary: A night out on the town with your boyfriend after finals leads to some serious sexin.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3166 Read: 3972 Published: Mar 15, 2008 Updated: Mar 15, 2008
Story Notes:

I don't own Justin Timberlake or Nsync but all the work written here is mine and cannot be used without my permission!!! So be cool and don't take mah shit kthnxbai!

For Ally.

 

1. St. Patties Day by SomethingBlue42

St. Patties Day by SomethingBlue42

You’re not much on party holidays. The idea of going out and getting hammered for the sheer fact that it is a certain day of the year and everyone else is getting trashed was always slightly foreign to you.

 

Until you got into college, where partying is practically a sport and in your sleepy southern college town, St. Patrick’s Day is like the superbowl. You must admit it was rather clever of the school administration to have finals week fall on the same week as the St. Patties Day festivities, students having taken the last of their exams the day before the big city wide blow out.

 

If it were up to you, you would be snuggled safely in your dorm room, getting some much needed stress relief from your boyfriend but he had other plans.

 

“Ally, fuck I need to get wasted” he had said running a hand over his handsome face, his tired eyes pleading with you and you couldn’t deny him anything.

 

But right about now, as the Irish techno dance music blares from the speakers and you’re being crushed by the drunken horde you really wish you might have considered it. The bar is packed to capacity and you’re waiting for him to make his way back to you from the bar. You briefly wonder if you should have let him go by himself. Three solid hours of mixed drinks, jello shooters, and green beer have started taking their toll on Justin and while you find him adorable when he’s drunk, you wouldn’t find it adorable if his drunk ass wiped out on his way to get you another beer because you “aren’t drinking enough.”

 

You spot him in the crowd, two beer bottles in his hands, his curly head covered in a blue ball cap. You lick your lips watching him maneuver the best he can through the mass of bodies, stopping once to talk to some guy he knows from one of his classes. He throws his head back, laughing before waving the best he can with two bottles in his hands and he moves towards you again.

 

He spots you, a slow goofy grin pulling at his lips and you feel your stomach flip. He never ceases to turn you on and the urge only gets stronger when he sidles up to you, grinning hazily down at you as he hands you your beer. You take it from him and he dips his head, his lips sliding dryly along your neck before sucking softly, his tongue reaching out to dot your skin.

 

You giggle, tugging back when he sucks a little too hard and he grins down at you, leaning in to kiss you sloppily, his tongue sliding against yours wetly. He pulls back and nuzzles your nose a little roughly and you pull back wrinkling your nose at him and he grins.

 

“HEY JUSTIN!” a masculine voice yells from behind you and you look over your shoulder to see one of Justin’s boys on the terrace leaning drunkenly over the side.

 

“HEY MOTHERFUCKER!” he yells back, raising his arms to cup his hands around his mouth, attempting to help carry his voice but all he really succeeds in doing is spilling some of his beer over his shoulder.

 

He scowls drunkenly, turning around to survey the puddle behind him and then muttering “god dammit” before turning back but his friend is already gone. He turns to you and shrugs, tilting his head back and swigging his beer, his tanned skin stretching tight over the long column of his neck, his Adam’s apple bobbing as he swallows. Fuck, is it hot in here?

 

“Hey Jus,” you say and he pulls the bottle from his lips, tilting his head down towards you, his cheeks puffed out with the beer in his mouth. He swallows, looking at you intently. “How much longer you wanna stay?”

 

His brow furrows. “You wanna leave already?”

 

He looks slightly disappointed but you’re sure what you have in mind he’ll like much more than hanging out in a crowded bar. You look up at him from under your eyelashes, trailing a finger down the middle of his chest. He watches glassily as you tap his belt buckle and when his eyes meet yours you smile coyly at him.

 

He grins knowingly. “You wanna fuck me, baby?” he slurs, giggling slightly as his arms slide around your waist.

 

You blush at his candor. “Justin!” you squeal softly, looking around to see if anyone has heard him but no one is paying attention to the two of you.

 

“What, Ally?” he asks tugging your body closer to his, “you want something from me, girl, all you gotta do is ask.”

 

He dips his head nuzzling your neck and you bite your lip, pressing your hip against his crotch and you feel his hum of approval vibrate against your skin. His hands move to settle on your hips and that’s when he realizes he’s still holding his beer. He frowns as he brings the bottle to his lips chugging what’s left of the bottle and you stare at him wide eyed, watching his lips suck the liquid from the bottle, his head bobbing slightly as he swallows.

 

He brings the now empty bottle from his lips and grins at you as he sets it on the table behind you, swallowing the rest of the liquid in his mouth before smirking down at you, pulling your hips more firmly against his. You can feel him stirring beneath the denim and you want him, your belly coiling at the thought of what you’re going to do to him when you get him back to your dorm.

 

“Come on, J, lets get outta here,” you purr, nipping his bottom lip and he grins down at you.

 

“Why wait baby girl?” he asks and you look up at him confused. He’s certainly not suggesting… “We can do it right here.”

 

“Here?” you whisper heatedly, looking around at drunken crowd. “No!”

 

Justin pouts slightly. “Come on, baby,” he begs softly, pressing his crotch harder into your hip, letting you feel him. “We can just slip into the bathroom,” he dips his head, kissing up the column of your neck and your head lolls to the side, “take care of this right now, cause you need it right now don’t you baby?”

 

You gasp at the lowness of his voice, the suggestion and the pure heat in his words slicking your panties and causing your fingers to curl around his biceps. He knows you too well.

 

“Justin,” you sigh as his hands settle on your ass, his hips grinding into you softly. “I don’t have sex in the bathrooms at bars. I’m not that girl.”

 

Justin pulls back, looking down at you, his blue eyes dancing mischievously. “You wanna pretend to be?”

 

Your mouth falls open and you can’t help but giggle at his naughtiness. Drinking always turns him into a kinky bastard and you usually enjoy his antics but you’re also usually behind closed doors. This is different. This is slightly dangerous. This is seriously turning you on.

 

“Justin,” you protest softly but he’s already pulling back from you, taking your hand and tugging you through the crowd.

 

You bite your lip as you follow, gripping him tightly so you don’t get separated. You’re slightly confused as you go around the left side of the bar and you realize he’s taking you to the men’s room, the women’s located on the right side.

 

“Justin!” you exclaim as you walk down the hallway, pausing as he pushes the men’s room door open, peeking inside. “I can’t go in the men’s room.”

 

“Ally, the women’s always has a line” he says, opening the door all the way and starting to tug you inside but then he stops. “Unless you want more of an audience.”

 

He smirks at you and you blush shaking your head and he pulls you inside. The bathroom is empty thankfully and you take in the sinks and the line of urinals along the wall, a group of stalls lining the other. He turns to your suddenly, his hands grabbing your face, his lips crushing to yours and you starts explode behind your eyes.

 

He tastes good, his natural sweetness mixing with the bitterness of the alcohol giving you a heady intoxicated feeling. He stumbles backward and you follow, straining to keep your lips to his and he smirks as he backs into a stall, tugging you inside after him and locking the door. You look at him wide eyed for a second as he presses you back against the door, one of his legs sliding between yours, his thigh pressing snugly against your center. His lips ravage your neck and you whimper softly, your hands smoothing over his broad shoulders and down his arms as his lips drag down the low neckline of your shirt.

 

You gasp as he lifts your legs off the floor and presses against you, grinning at you before kissing you deeply. Your hands move up, scooping into his curls. You scoff when his cap gets in the way, tipping it backwards off his head and he chuckles at your impatience. He’s grinding against you, his dick hard under the denim of his jeans and you want him right now. You don’t care where you are or who hears you. You need him inside you. Now.

 

“You gonna let me do it, Ally?” he asks, his voice low and gravely, his lips brushing yours as he speaks, “You gonna let me put it in.”

 

You moan low at his words, finger nails digging into his back. His hands are moving from your hips, one arm supporting you while his other hand snakes between your legs and up your skirt. He strokes you over your panties and you both moan softly, his forehead falling to your shoulder.

 

“Fuck baby your so wet,” he pants and brings his face to yours, kissing you deeply before smirking down at you. “This turns you on doesn’t it…thinking about getting this cock right here in the bathroom.”

 

“Oh god, Justin,” you whine and he chuckles, that low throaty sound that has you pressing your hips into his hand, begging for it.

 

You gasp when his fingers slip under your panties, stroking your slick folds before dipping in. You fist his jacket in your hands and let your head fall back against the stall door as his long fingers press into you and curve, stroking you softly and you feel your legs tremble.

 

“Justin,” you pant breathlessly as he nibbles at your neck, “please…”

 

“Please what?” he mutters against your skin, his fingers working in and out slowly, watching your face twist in pleasure. “Tell me what you want…” His thumb presses against your clit. “…what you need.”

 

You let out a quiet sob, biting your lip as his curves his fingers again, pressing into that spot at makes your entire body tremble. You’re pawing at his shoulders, whining and moaning, one of your legs wrapping around his slim waist. You can’t believe you’re doing this. You’re NOT this girl…but as he said…you can maybe pretend. Just this once.

 

You let one of your hands wander down, trying desperately to undo his belt one handed, whimpering in frustration. He chuckles at you, his hand leaving you to help and you whine into his shoulder, your hips moving restlessly.

 

“Aw you need it don’t you baby girl?” he teases as you hear his zipper go down and his pants fall to his ankles. “You need this big dick inside you, working your shit, stretchin’ you out?”

 

“God, you’re so dirty,” you whine against him, your arms wrapping around his shoulders as he tugs your panties down.

 

“And you love it don’t you?” he asks, chuckling as he slips them into his jacket pocket.

 

“You’re such a cocky bastard,” you giggle but it turns into a gasp as you feel him pressing intimately against you.

 

“Yeah but you love my cock don’t you baby?”

 

Your only response is to whimper as he slides the tip against your swollen entrance. You bite your lip as he teases your clit with the smoothness of the head and groan as he slips back down to press into you slightly, slipping the tip in before pulling back out and moving to tease your clit again.

 

“Justin,” you whine, your head falling back against the door with a thump as he pierces you again, penetrating a little deeper this time before pulling out and pressing against your clit again.

 

“What’s wrong, Ally?” he questions, his eyes hazy and he giggles drunkenly. He’s such a fucking tease when he’s wasted.

 

“Dooooo iiiiiit,” you whine, your legs tightening around his waist, trying to pull you closer to him. He chuckles softly.

 

“Do what darlin’?” he asks, his lips smoothing along your collarbone, dipping in just a little farther this time before pulling out again.

 

“Fuck, Justin!” you practically sob, your head thrashing. “Jesus Christ, fuck me already!”

 

He growls and you cry out as he shoves his entire length into you and holds deep inside you, letting you feel him stretching you completely. You’re panting as he pulls his head back, panting against your lips and smiling, his nose nuzzling yours.

 

“That’s what you want isn’t it, Ally?” he whispers lowly and his voice is sex. Sex with a Tennessee accent. And you need it. You’re fucking ravenous for it.

 

“Come on, J,” you reply licking your lips, bringing your arms over your head to grip the top of the stall door. “You’re talkin’ an awful lot. I think its time you fucked me.”

 

He blinks at you before chuckling lowly, biting his lip and letting it slide out slowly, eyes boring into yours. His hands grip your hips roughly, planting his feet as he leans in and nips your bottom lip softly before saying.

 

“You better hold the fuck on, little girl.”

 

He doesn’t even give you a chance to respond before he pulls out and surges back in, hard enough to rattle your teeth. You groan low in your chest as he sets a pounding rhythm, dragging out slow before slamming back in, you bodies smacking together with enough force to bruise.

 

You’re moaning and whining, knuckles turning white as you grip the stall door hard, using it for leverage as you push your hips back against his, your body begging for release.

 

“You like this?” he grunts out between thrusts. “Me fuckin you rough and raw against this stall door?”

 

“Yesssssssss,” you growl and gasp when he hits that spot inside you that makes you shake.

 

“There it is,” he grins, as his hips speed and he’s driving into it, hitting it hard and deep and you’re crying out with each thrust, not caring who can hear.

 

“Oh, Justin,” you moan, bringing your arms down to wrap around his shoulders, your body rolling into his the best you can. “Oh god pleeeeeease.”

 

“Fuck baby,” he mutters, his face burying in your neck and you can feel his breath coming in short pants against your skin. “Fuck I’m gonna come.”

 

His words send a shiver down your spine the same way it does every time he says it. You let your head fall back, concentrating on the feel of him sliding in and out, in and out, in and out, over and over, feeling every inch of him.

 

Your legs are tightening around his waist as your body coils and coils, your muscles straining and pulling, and you’re chasing it, chasing that feeling. When he shifts his hands beneath you, trying to get a better grip to hold you up, he hits you so deep you’re sure you can feel him in your stomach.

 

You cry out, your body clamping down on him, your fingers digging into his shoulders, as you moan his name over and over again. He follows you, a guttural groan pulling from his throat as he slams into you hard enough to break your hips and you feel him spill into you.

 

All your muscles relax finally and he slumps against you, his hands moving to support himself the best he can against the door behind you. He whines softly, his face burying in your neck and you dig your hands into his hair, massaging his scalp weakly as you try to stop trembling.

 

“Jesus fucking Christ,” he breathes as he pulls back to look you in the face and you both burst into giggles.

 

He allows your legs to slide down and you wobble as you try to stand, you body weak from orgasm and he reaches down to pull up his pants and retrieve his hat. He sets it jauntily on his head and grins at you goofily, whether it’s from the alcohol or post coital giddiness you’re not sure.

 

“Thanks darlin’” he grins, pecking your cheek as you shimmy your skirt down to a more appropriate length. “You’re one dirty bitch,” he giggles playfully and you smack him.

 

“Can I have my underwear back, please?” you giggle at him and he shakes his head at you.

 

“Nope,” he says grinning, unlocking the door and slipping past you.

 

“No?!” you ask following him and he grins wiggling his eyebrows at you.

 

“Come have a drink with me baby and we’ll discuss it.”

 

“Justin!” you exclaim but you gasp before you can say more, a man stepping into the bathroom, looking at the two of you bewildered.

 

“Sorry man,” Justin says, grabbing your hand and tugging you out of the bathroom.

 

“Justin,” you whisper heatedly as he tugs you after him and suddenly he turns, pressing you hard against the hallway wall and kissing you fiercely.

 

“Ally,” he says lowly, after he’s left you breathless and panting and wanting more. “We’re gonna go back in there and have one more drink and then I’m gonna take you back to your dorm…” He cups your cheek, brushing his thumb along your bottom lip. “…and I’m gonna fuck you until you can’t move.”

 

Your eyes are wide as he steps back from you grinning. He resituates his hat on his head and licks his lips, causing you to shiver.

 

“So come have a drink with me.”

 

He turns toward the bar and you’re quick on his heels. One drink. For a night full of bone crushing, muscle spasming, throat splitting sex. You can handle that.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=790