Late Night Pickups by d_simplicity
Summary: Verona Walters is your typical sweet average girl. She goes to college, has a job and is working towards her bachelor's. Her only problem? She has a guy on the brain that she constantly drools over and fantasizes about. Her latest obsession is heading over to where he works every night just to get a sneak peak of him. She knows she has it bad, but still keeps hope that maybe fate will be in her favor one day. So, what happens when that same guy she's crushing on unexpectedly return her feelings? Will she be able to deal with all the affection and attention coming her way or will she be too shocked and even scared to act on the hand that fate has dealt her?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 21086 Read: 12963 Published: Feb 15, 2008 Updated: Feb 21, 2008
Story Notes:

 

Hey peeps! So this is an idea for a short story I had and decided to roll with it. Hehe, it's three chapters long. I hope you guys enjoy reading it and take caution when reading. It's strictly fiction :)

stories/160/images/latenightpickupsbanner_copy2.jpg

1. The Beginning by d_simplicity

2. The Middle - Part 1 by d_simplicity

3. The Middle - Part 2 by d_simplicity

4. The End - Part 1 by d_simplicity

5. The End - Part 2 by d_simplicity

The Beginning by d_simplicity

 

Part 1 - The Beginning

 

I feel so dirty right now. I know I shouldn't be doing this because not only is this wrong, but it's unhealthy for me. No, seriously I mean it. I've been eating fast food for the last three months on a stretch...well not really that's a flat out lie. But I've been buying it and you can bet that it's killing my funds.

 

Shit, I'm freaking out right now...

 

You're maybe wondering what the hell am I even talking about right? Ok, let's take this slow. You see, I'm a college student majoring in computers because well that's where the money is at - in technology. And, I've had some crazy hours for classes this past semester but only because I took them so I could be in school the same time as him. Is this making sense so far?

 

Right so like I was saying, the only reason I'm freaking out right now is because I've realized that I'm five bucks short of my routine late night pickup.

 

You see, there's this guy. Ok yeah that was obvious. But he's not just any guy...he's the guy. God that sounded lame. Still, it's the truth. His name is Justin, he's nineteen years old like me and he's this six foot one inch tall, melt-in-your-mouth, white milk chocolate goodness. Now I sound like a starving pig. Damn...

 

To make a long story short, he's gorgeous and I've had a major crush on him for the last year of my pathetic life. I think it's borderline obsession. There I said it. I'm crushing on a white boy since I'm a caramel brown sister. It's really unlike me since every guy I've been with has honestly been of the creamiest, darkest chocolate. Yeah, it's strange for me too, but there's just something about the boy that drives me crazy.

 

So this is where my little story begins. You see, Justin isn't like the other boys in our college. He's studious; gets good grades and still manages to look down right fly and scrumptious.

 

He's no nerd, oh no. In fact, he's managed to turn grown ass college girls into fighting pre teen adolescent idiots over him. I'm no better, I'm just good at hiding it and playing my ‘I don't care' role. Still, every time he struts into class or says a simple hello, I melt on the inside. I'm sure if given a chance he could make me melt in so many other ways but I'm not going there. Not yet at least.

 

Luckily for me, he majors in computers too but it wasn't easy finding out his schedule let me tell you. I had to literally bribe his best friend and lie on top of it that it was for my girl that was feeling Justin and not me. Well you know, my best friend, she really does like him too. I mean who doesn't? But I pulled it off thankfully.

 

Knowing his schedule allowed me to work mine out where I ended up in a few of his classes but not all of course. That would be too obvious.

 

Now, everything was going well you know. I got to see him on a regular basis and we even had a few study dates when we ended up being stuck late hours in school since we both have jobs in school as well.

 

 

This brings us to this very present moment. You see, it's after twelve at night and I'm standing outside of the college compound staring across the street at none other than McDonalds. Our school is located in a busy tourist area so there are malls, stores, restaurants and fast food joints swimming around the place.

 

Justin works at McDonalds.

 

It's his second job outside of the work we both do at the computer lab in school. You see, he may be smart and fine, but that's not going to pay his way through college. Since his mom is a single parent working two jobs to support him and his younger brother, Justin has taken up some responsibility of his own and works two jobs himself so that his rent and at least food and books are covered, relieving his mom from some of the stress.

 

I think that's just too fucking adorable and when I found that out about him, it made me like him as a person even more.

 

That still doesn't help my little situation.

 

I got unusually hungry tonight while I was finishing my shift in school and bought an extra pack of biscuits and a bottle of sunny delight in the vending machine in our school's cafeteria. Because of that, I'm short five bucks of ordering my usual meal across the street from McDonalds.

 

I'm sure you've figured out that the only reason why I even stay at school this late, is to be able to go over there just to see Justin when I know he's on his shift.

 

Only, tonight I'm fucked because I've been standing here by my car, trying to figure out what to do for the last hour. He gets off soon and if I want even a small glimpse of him, even if I just drive through the drive-thru then I need to leave now. Yeah, I have it bad so what?

 

The guy is gorgeous. He has what I view to be an athlete's body. He's lean with broad shoulders, strong arms and a slender waist. I've never seen him naked or shirtless since I only see him in school but shit, just the way he looks, I'm sure he's packing and his body must be chiseled to perfection from his tight rock hard abs, to his muscular arms and sexy toned legs. Plus, he has a head of golden brown curls that I've been dying to slick my fingers through.

 

Ugh, I'm drooling just thinking about him naked. It's a habit I tell you. You know I can't help but picture what it would be like with him making sweet, passionate love to me or if he was fucking the shit out of me and making me scream his name that would work too.

 

Sighing, I flip back my long dark hair, fix my black top and jeans, then hop into my ride, bringing it to life and pulling out of the school's parking lot. I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to do just yet, but I'll think of something.

 

 

Finally making it to the drive-thru there is just one more car before it's my turn.

 

Shit my heart is beating fast...I'm so dumb. Still, I'm about to hear his voice over the little radio thing and just...

 

The car in front of me easily moves up to the next window...

 

This is it.

 

Holding my breath, I drive up to the ordering voice box and sure enough his voice filters through a few seconds later.

 

"Welcome to McDonalds can I take your order?"

 

Gasping slightly, I'm trying to figure out why even through the damn speaker box does he have to sound so sexy.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Uh...um yeah...yeah Justin." I stutter stupidly while shifting in my seat and gripping my steering wheel tightly.

 

"Verona is that you?" He inquires and I don't miss the hint of amusement in his voice.

 

"Yeah it's me." I blush.

 

"Girl, you know you're killing your heart with all those Mickey D's you've been eating lately but what'll it be? Your usual?" He asks and I can't help but whimper at how good he sounds. Ugh shit, I just want to jump him and ride his brains out. I can't help it. He does this to me. He makes me so damn weak.

 

"Yeah sure, that'll be fine Justin." I force out in a shaky voice. I can feel my panties moisten just by the thought of what his lips and even his tongue would feel like in my southern area. Shit...

 

"Ok girl, head up to the next window."

 

And I do just that, hearing the halleluiah chorus now as he comes into view. Thank goodness there's only one window to pay and collect your order because I know I'm still five bucks short so this should be interesting. There are no vehicles behind me right now thank goodness and he's the only one in the window tonight so maybe I can buy myself a little extra time to stick around.

 

Aw, he looks so cute in his red uniform with that microphone attached to his ears. He's just flat out beautiful.

 

Finally coming over to the window, he lifts his head to stare at me after he's punched in my order into the cash register.

 

My eyes widen when his blues connect to my browns and he smiles sweetly. "Nine ninety-nine Vern." He beams and I'm just staring at him, licking my lips and breathing hard. I wonder how big he is, I mean I have noticed the slight bulge in his pants especially when he wears jeans.

 

His cute smile instantly morphs into a frown when I don't respond or even budge. Goddamn, what did he say? I'm supposed to pay now right? I totally spaced out.

 

"Verona? You ok?" Justin asks with worry laced in his features as his upper half leans over the open window to glare at me.

 

"What? Huh? Oh yeah...yeah I'm good...great!" I play off my nervousness with a wave of my hand and a tight smile on my face.

 

"Ok, so are you going to pay me or not?" He chuckles and I'm snapped back to reality completely.

 

"Uh...not?" I shrug shyly causing him to scowl.

 

Pursing his lips, his folds his arms across his firm chest and leans against the wall on the side just eyeing me closely. "Oh?"

 

"I'm sorry Justin but I'm sort of...five bucks short?" I say completely embarrassed since it sounded really bad saying it out loud.

 

As if things couldn't get any weirder, he chortles. He's freaking...laughing at me as he shakes his head in disbelief.

 

Oh god, kill me now. Getting ready to just hit the accelerator and dig out of here he opts to speak and his next statement basically makes my head spin.

 

"I'll tell you what, your order's on me if you can give me ten minutes to finish up here and maybe you could give me a ride back to student housing?" He asks hopefully.

 

My mouth just gapes open, not able to digest what he just said. When he sees my hesitancy he quickly goes on to explain his self.

 

"You know, my roommate has my ride and I could really use the lift since busses stopped running an hour ago. The person for the next shift is already here at the back getting ready so all I need to do is to clear up my station. Please Vern?"

 

I love when he calls me that. I'd love even more if he called me that in a breathy pant while we were under the sack working each other out...

 

Aw hell he's so fucking cute. How can I even think of telling him no? "Sure Justin, no problem." I grin widely.

 

"Sweet, just wait for me in the parking lot I'll be right out." He smiles. "I'll bring your order out too so no worries." He adds in and I nod silently before I press on the accelerator and head over to the parking lot area.

 

Finding a parking spot, I shut off the engine of my ride and rest back in my seat, a sudden rush of nerves taking over as I gather my bearings.

 

"Oh my god, oh my goodness..." I belt, wiping at my face frantically. Shit, Justin is going to be here any second, sitting right next to me in my ride. "Oh.my.god." I giggle as all the possibilities of what could happen since I'm dropping him home passes through my mind. "Oh please be in my favor." I mutter out loud before I look through the rear view mirror only to find him walking towards the car... already!

 

Fuck that was fast. He's dressed in one of his college t-shirts and sure enough, he has my meal in his hand.

 

Unlocking the passenger door, I grab my book bag and toss it in the backseat so he can have space to sit down.

 

When he hops in, he quickly fastens his seatbelt then gives me a toothy grin before handing me my order. "Thanks a lot again Verona. You're a lifesaver." He says and I just smile like a moron not able to respond since my heart is pounding out of my chest.

 

Taking the McDonalds bag from his grasp, I toss it in the backseat, knowing that I'm not going to eat what I bought. I'll maybe see if one of my roommates wants it. Justin doesn't need to know that though.

 

When an awkward silence engulfs us, I simply bring my silver Honda to life and pull out of the parking spot I was in, easily getting unto the street and heading in the direction of student housing where we both live.

 

 

We've been driving in silence for the entire way home. The only thing that can be heard is the faint sounds of the radio, the ocassional sigh and Justin's fingertips tapping on the window seal as he looks out at the passing vehicles.

 

Swallowing hard, I feel a sense of disappointment wash over as I pull into the student housing apartment complex that we live in. Sighing, I slowly drive over the speed bumps until I come up to his apartment that he shares with his best friend and one other roommate. My apartment is on the other side, so I'll have to make the round but I don't care about that right now.

 

Bringing the car to a stop in front of the steps that lead up to the second floor where he lives, I shut off the engine and push back in my seat, waiting for him to make his exit.

 

Exhaling loudly, Justin unbuckles his seat belt and opens the door, but stops suddenly to turn and look at me. "Hey, thanks again for the ride home Verona." He states and I shake my head in response, too fearful of saying anything that will make me sound stupid around him. Though, I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.

 

"Right, so I'll see you at school tomorrow for our programming classes?" He asks hopefully and I nod again.

 

"Ok..." He whispers, then moves to get out, but stops again, whipping around to face me, prolonging the inevitable. Ugh, torture!

 

When he just pauses to stare at me, my brows furrow in confusion and my breath hitches in my throat. Leaning forward, Justin narrows his eyes at me and he seems to be deep in thought, contemplating something or other.

 

Gripping my steering wheel tightly, my orbs widen when he closes the gap between us, smiling before he dips his head in and places a delicate kiss on my cheek lingering there longer than necessary. When he finally pulls away, my jaw drops slightly as I glare at him stunned.

 

Darting his tongue out to lick his lips, he breaks into a half-smile as he straightens his posture, creating space between us. "Night Verona...sleep well." He coos, then moves to get out, slamming the door shut behind him.

 

Yeah, I'm holding my breath right now. Holy shit!

 

Leaning over the window to look at me, he smirks lightly before saying something else. "And Verona?"

 

"Huh?" I finally utter weakly.

 

"Make sure you have enough change tomorrow night ok? Else I'll just have to get another ride home with you as payment for giving you another free meal. See you tomorrow girl." He muses, tapping the door of my ride before he stands up straight, waving goodbye to me as he turns and sprints up the stairs to his apartment.

 

And I'm still just sitting there frozen in place.

 

"Oh my god..." I breathe out before a large smile takes over my face. "He just kissed me." I giggle giddily. Even though it wasn't on my lips it was still amazing.

 

Shit, his lips are so fucking soft. Ugh, now I'm going to be wondering, dreaming of what it feels like to actually kiss him. I wonder what he tastes like. I bet he's just too sweet for words. Shit, I wish I could find out. I hope I do and soon.

 

Shaking my head sadly, I bring my car to life heading to my apartment, ready to call it a night.

 

Screw studying and getting any homework done. My heading is spinning with thoughts of Justin right now. There is no way I'll be able to concentrate.

 

Tomorrow is another day and if I'm lucky, I'll get to see Justin again and maybe build enough courage to ask him out or at least hint to him that I like him or something...anything to get me to that next step with him.

 

Yeah...

 

"Why is it so hard to be me?" I whine.

 

Still, I'm dependant on the notion that tomorrow is a new day that holds endless possibilities.

 

And If I'm lucky, tomorrow will be in my favor so I can get me some more Justin affection or better...

The Middle - Part 1 by d_simplicity

 

Part 2 - The Middle (One)

 

 

So, today has been a killer day for me. I had two tests and a homework assignment to hand up. Not to mention, my professor was bitching more than usual today. I think he had male PMS or something I don't know.

 

Still, I'm able to hold a smile on my face, simply because it's another day and I got to see my delicious Justin again who is now a sinful pleasure of mine. Well you know, he sort of kissed me last night and I've been thinking about him ever since. Like I'm ever not.

 

He was super sweet to me too, more than usual. Plus, I noticed that he hung around the student lounge longer than he usually does today too. I wanted to shriek with excitement that maybe he did that because he knows that's where I usually hang out every day between classes but who am I kidding?

 

I still think today is in my favor though, so things are definitely looking up.

 

The day's not over yet. It's late afternoon and the sun is setting but the night is young, practically a virgin so anything is possible right?

 

Well, I just stepped out of one of my calculus classes. Damn I hate that subject with a passion but it needs to be done in order for me to graduate.

 

That was my last class for the day. Now, I need to head over to the computer lab where I'll be taking up my small job that I signed up for last semester. Justin's going to be there too so I'm happy about that.

 

Heading down the busy halls, I wave to a few of my fellow classmates before I bust through the doors of the computer lab.

 

I swear they keep in there too damn cold. I'm practically freezing my ass off. My teeth are chattering and everything!

 

Dropping my book bag and laptop on one of the desks, I head over to the time sheet on the front desk to clock myself in.

 

Reading over the names, I realize that Justin clocked in five minutes before me. Hmm, I wonder where he is.

 

Signing myself in, I head over to the back to grab one of the many aprons we wear from my locker. We usually put them on if we have any architectural work to do on the old computers. Sometimes, taking them apart can be messy especially if the computer is old and dusty, so the aprons protect our clothing.

 

Slinging my apron over my shoulder, I walk back out to the front where all the computers are situated and lined up. We also have to account for all of them and make sure that no parts are missing. It's a really boring job, but it pays well and someone has to do it right?

 

When I get back to the front, I notice Justin walking through the doors with none other than his best friend Trace and that bitch bimbo slut Loraine. She's a Latin bombshell with her perfect little figure and her silky dark hair and exotic looks. Ugh! I can't stand her. I mean, I'm pretty too even if I'm curvy and all that. I can't help the genes my race and family blessed me with!

 

Well, honestly, she's a really sweet girl, but I hate her guts because she likes Justin and word around campus is he supposedly likes her back. She's the one girl that hangs around him the most and he's always all smiles and chuckles with her. Ugh, I hate her. What is she even doing in here this late? All classes are out for the day. Shouldn't she like, head over to the mall with her airhead friends and be ditsy or something? Goddamn it.

 

Not minding my business since I'm too into the trio that just walked in, I strut right into one of the desks, slamming my thighs hard on the edge of the wooden furniture. As if things couldn't get any worse, I stumble back in shock and lose my balance on the freshly waxed floor, sliding and falling with a loud thud on my butt.

 

"Ouch...fucking hell!" I belt, forgetting that I'm not the only one in the room.

 

When all the talking and laughing stops, I gasp, holding my breath as I feel my cheeks reddening by the second. Oh no, this is beyond embarrassing. Uh, I want to be anywhere else but here right now.

 

"Vern?" Comes that smooth, soft familiar voice with a light southern twang that I love.

 

Oh god, I want to die.

 

Still on the floor, my palms fly up to my face and I shut my eyes tightly since I'm too petrified to even look at the three people who I'm sure are hovering over me right now.

 

"Verona are you ok?"

 

I can't ignore them can I? I mean, they're right there. Might as well suck it up.

 

Then I hear a stifled chuckle followed by a hard smack and Trace yelping ‘ouch what the fuck J?' I'm guessing Justin hit him because he was laughing at me?

 

Lowering my hands, I flutter my eyes open only to find three pairs of curious orbs looking down at me intently.

 

"Uh...hey guys." I mutter casually trying to brush my embarrassment off.

 

"What happened to you girl? Too caught up in Vern world again and didn't see where you were going?" Justin muses but I don't find any of this funny. ‘Vern World?' Is that what he calls my daydreaming? Wow.

 

"I uh...I..."

 

"She's speechless J. Maybe she lost her vocabulary too when she fell." Trace snickers but Justin just shoots him a warning glare before he bends down and extends his hands for me to take.

 

I swear I'm mortified right now. This is not a good start to try and get my crush to like me. He maybe thinks I'm such a loser. First it was the five bucks incident and now this. Fate is really fucking with me right now I tell you.

 

"Need some help girl? Those floors can get really slippery when they're just waxed." Justin states - still stretching his hands out for me to take.

 

Skeptically, and because Loraine is bunching up her pretty little nose at me right now, I decide to swallow my pride and allow Justin to help me get off my ass. Oh joy.

 

Placing my palms in his, I fight the urge to shiver at our skin to skin contact. This is innocent, but my mind is anything but. I'm starting to have those naughty Justin fantasies again. I swear, my brain has a mind of it's own. Ha!

 

Gripping my hands firmly, Justin shifts his weight and easily hoists me off the floor into a standing position.

 

When I've regained my balance, I mutter a thanks and I smile up at Justin before my eyes dart over to an amused Trace and a scowling Loraine. Yeah, I can't really hate her here...she really is a sweet girl and if Justin likes her, then I can get why she seems obviously jealous right now. Who wouldn't be? I mean I would be too and I have no claims over him. I can't even think straight when he's around.

 

"You didn't hurt anything did you?" Justin inquires as his blues leave my browns and begin roaming south, scanning my frame for any sign of injuries. Damn, I wish he was sizing me up right now but for a totally different reason if you catch what I'm saying. I'm so going to hell for my sinful thoughts.

 

"I...I'm f-fine." I stutter nervously. I can't help that I'm a ball of nerves around him. I mean the boy is fine! He's wearing a simple Lakers jersey and light jeans with some white Nikes and he still takes my breath away. Plus, his arms are just so fucking muscular with the way they flex whenever he moves.

 

"Heard that Justin? She's fine, you can let go now." Trace belts and it's then that I notice that Justin and I are still holding hands...awkward.

 

"What?" His head snaps over to Trace and he gives him an askance look.

 

Glancing back over to me, Justin's eyes widen slightly before he drops my hands abruptly. "Oh yeah...right." He mumbles uneasily before he moves away from us to head to the back.

 

Wiping my hands against my jeans, I shift my weight when Justin disappears to the back room to grab his apron I'd assume.

 

"You dropped this Verona." I hear Loraine say sweetly before she bends down to pick up my apron.

 

"Oh uh thanks." I give her a tight smile, taking the item from her and dropping it over one of the chairs.

 

"Well, I better get going. I'm meeting the girls at Trudy's house to do our nails. I'll see you boys later?" Loraine beams while looking over at Trace.

 

"You got it babe." He winks for her and she smiles in return telling us both a quick bye before she turns to make her exit. On her way out, she calls out to Justin, telling him bye as well and I hear him reply with a ‘see you later Lane' that makes me want to gag. Thank goodness she's gone.

 

So, it's just Trace and me now. Yeah, Justin needs to come back and soon because with the way Trace is looking at me, I just know he's itching to make a smart comment. Guys I tell you.

 

"So you all are hanging out later?" I inquire hoping that my question isn't too nosy.

 

"Yeah, the girls are having a little party with some close friends. Should be fun. Justin and I are going to head over there when he gets off from his job at McD's." Trace explains.

 

"Oh...cool." I nod, trying to the hide the fact that I'm more than crushed right now by that piece of information. Trace doesn't miss the depressed look on my face and I can see his brows quirk in interest. Well, I'm sure they'll have fun alright. Those girls are notorious for their supposed ‘private parties' on this campus. I guess if Justin's into that then...

 

Still eyeing me closely, Trace opens his mouth to say something else but Justin easily interrupts us by coming in and intervening.

 

"Ok, ready to get to work Vern?" Justin asks, walking over to Trace and me. Thank goodness. I wasn't ready for Trace's questions which I'm sure included my feelings towards Justin.

 

Giving Justin a small smile, I move away from them and head over to the main desk where the clipboard with our duties for the night is usually situated.

 

"Ok T, you need to leave. Mr. Vaughn doesn't like non employees or students with no classes to hang around here. It's the rules so no stuff goes missing though you're my boy so you're an exception." Justin explains and I hear Trace scoff.

 

"Yeah, I'm out anyway man. This is like, murder by boredom." Trace laughs and Justin just smirks at him in return.

 

"I'll see you tonight."

 

"Yeah, later J." Trace waves before he swiftly makes his exit, leaving Justin and me alone to attend to our jobs.

 

Looking over our list of tasks, I groan inwardly when I see that there are three computers that need opening up tonight to work on the motherboards. It never ends I tell you.

 

"So, what's the verdict?" Justin whispers behind me and I nearly jump out of my skin when I feel his hot breath tickle the back of my neck. Oh my fucking god!

 

My eyes widen and I grip the clipboard tightly, feeling the hard edges painfully pierce my skin. Dear god, he's standing so fucking close behind me. I can actually feel his body heat as his hand snakes around my body to take the clipboard from my grasp.

 

"You scared me." I choke out as my breathing deepens.

 

"What? Oh sorry..." Justin chortles, taking the clipboard from my hold before he moves to stand at the side of me. "Didn't mean to." He mutters.

 

Exhaling loudly, I tilt my head to the side, realizing that his full attention is on our list of tasks as his perfect blues scan over what Mr. Vaughn left for us to do.

 

"Shit, this is more work than last night." Justin breathes out displeasingly as his smooth face creases into a frown.

 

"Yeah." I mumble mindlessly, lost in the sight of him. God he looks so...

 

Whipping his head in my direction, his scowl deepens as he studies me closely. "I always get a little freaked out when you look at me like that. Do I have something on my face?" Justin asks boldly and I literally jump up from where I was leaning on the table.

 

"What? No...uh I...sorry?" I stammer before gripping the hem of my green shirt.

 

"Girl are you sure you're ok? You're always so jumpy and I have to agree with Trace that you don't say much come to think of it." And his full attention is on me now. Oh no.

 

"Well you know...there's not much to say." Well that was the intellectual sentence of the century. Could I be any more of a mindless idiot?

 

"Ok, well why don't we start by getting to know each other better. I see you almost everyday but all I really know is that you're Verona Walters, you major in computers and you love the number seven meal on the McDonalds menu." Justin states with a large comical grin on his face.

 

"Oh, make fun of my taste in fast food...it's cool." I giggle despite myself.

 

"Just making a point. But really, that thing will kill you though." Justin says more seriously and I nod in agreement.

 

"What can I say, it's an addiction." Yeah an addiction to seeing you in your cute McDonalds uniform and not to the food. But you don't need to know that either.

 

"It's a bad one." He chuckles knowingly and I just shrug.

 

"Well, I uh, there's not much to know. I'm your average girl, nothing too spectacular. My mom and dad are one of the few couples who are still married after twenty-eight years. I have an older brother who's into law and the only extra curricular activity I ever did was volleyball when we lived back in Miami. I've been too lazy to take it up here in Cali sadly. I have no special talent...unless you call being able to bring my legs up to touch the back of my head a talent then I'm pretty talented..." I snigger but stop when I see Justin's eyes light up by my last statement.

 

"You can do that?" He asks in complete amazement. "That's fucking cool."

 

"Uh..."

 

"Show me." He cuts me off and my eyes grow wide as I begin to shut down and retreat into myself. Oh no. "That means that you can maybe split too right? Because that's pretty flexible, but...come on, show me the leg thing." He demands and I quickly shake my head ‘no' as I begin to panic.

 

"It's not that big of a deal...I mean..."

 

"Oh come on Vern...please? Pretty please?" He begs and holy shit, he looks so fucking adorable when he pouts. Oh god...why me?

 

"I...really Justin it's..."

 

"I'll owe you a free meal if you do." He pipes in trying to bribe me.

 

I mean really, if he thinks that I even remotely like McDonalds then he's wrong. Why couldn't he be on the damn menu? I mean if he was then hell yeah I'd take the offer because I'd be sure to order him with a side of chocolate syrup and I'd make sure that he came unwrapped and everything.

 

"Justin..."

 

"Aw please Verona? Just swing your leg up there, it's nothing right? I just find that oddly cool. Do you need to stretch first?" Closing the gap between us, he walks right up to me, just hovering since I'm only 5'6 with a cocky grin on his face.

 

I love that he's eager, I just wish it was aimed at maybe getting me undressed or something and not this. "Verona come on, what are you afraid of? Unless you're lying..." He challenges while wriggling his eyebrows playfully. I'm getting that urge to jump him again. He's being too comfortable with me and he's practically fair game right?

 

"I am not lying." I huff while crossing my arms defiantly.

 

"Then do it." Justin probes while arching his brows. "Let the sole of your feet touch the back of your head. It's simple. Plus, I don't know anyone else who can do that..."

 

"Ugh! Fine! I'll do it Mr. eager." I giggle, though on the inside I'm screaming. I swear I'm going to pass out at any minute. My head is really spinning right now.

 

"Sweet." Justin smiles with a clap of his hands. Should I be worried with how interested he seems to be in my little ability?

 

Caving, I move to take off my shoes and bunch up my jeans, but my actions are cut short when the doors to the computer lab swing open and Mr. Vaughn walks in.

 

I don't miss the look of disappointment that flashes across Justin's face since we're interrupted but I have to say, I'm thankful. Letting out a throaty groan, Justin shrugs for me and gives me a ‘this isn't over' look before he grabs the clipboard and heads over to Mr. Vaughn. And just like that, our little bonding time is over.

 

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

 

Sighing, I tie my hair up into a messy bun and grab my apron where I discarded it to get to work on those PCs before the night gets old. I guess it's down to work now.

 

Still, I kind of liked our little flirting session. Wait, Justin was flirting with me right? God, I'm such a head case.

 

But, the boy is hella fine and he has a cute butt too. What can I say, he's strutting over to our professor and I just had to look...so sue me.

 

It's only a crime if I sexually assault him and luckily, it hasn't come to that...yet.

 

...to be continued...

The Middle - Part 2 by d_simplicity

 

Part 2 - The Middle (Two)

Continued...

 

Same day...

Hours later...late at night

 

 

Now, I can't complain too much about my day. Like I said, no matter how terrible my day is, I can still smile once I get to see Justin. And you know we made some progress today. He asked me about myself and we...talked, flirted or whatever it was that we did. It was fun.

 

Yeah, who am I kidding? I'm super bummed right now.

 

I mean, I wanted so badly to at least ask him out you know? But then I chickened out. I think Trace suspects something too. I just hope that he doesn't go blabbing his big mouth for Justin about me wanting to know his class schedule else I'm toast for sure.

 

I don't want Justin thinking I'm obsessed or some type of stalker even though I maybe fit that category. But anyway enough of that and my self pity.

 

Right, so I'm home now unfortunately.

 

After Mr. Vaughn walked in earlier, Justin and I went about our business silently for the rest of the time we had in the lab. Then he clocked out ten minutes early like he usually does to head across the street to his next job at McD's as Trace calls it.

 

Sure, I was a little sad and I mean, I would have been looking forward to heading over to that drive-thru tonight but I wasn't. All I kept thinking about was the fact that Justin was maybe longing for his shift to finish so he could head over to Loraine's. That irked the hell out of me and even hurt a little. Am I moving too fast here? I mean, the guy doesn't even know I like him and here I am moping around like my heart is breaking.

 

Well you know what I did? I drove up to the front of McDonalds just close enough to get a glimpse of my eye candy. But I was feeling too down tonight so instead of doing my routine late night pickup drive by, I turned around and left. Yeah you heard right. I broke my streak after three months and didn't head over to McDonalds tonight to order my lucky number seven from the menu.

 

I saved nine ninety-nine and I headed home fifteen minutes earlier than usual. I figured I might as well get an early start on this assignment I have to do so this is where I am now.

 

I'm lying on my couch with my laptop in front of me, working on this programming assignment for that same pmsing professor I spoke of earlier. I tell you the man gets so anal when we're late with assignments and cuts a grade lower from our original mark. I can't risk that, so I'm getting an early start. It should help me to get my mind off of Justin some and maybe this is what I need. To not think about him for all of a few minutes at least.

 

Now, I'm lying on my stomach in my overly huge navy blue Harvard hoodie which is actually my brother's own because that's where he went to school. Yeah, he's our family's golden boy. My parents adore him, and I'm just the average child they got stuck with. Ugh it's not something I'm going to talk about though.

 

Right, so I'm wearing this hoodie with some really tight black shorts that can't be seen since the damn hoodie is so long. It's chilly in here. One of my roommates is from Alaska and she thinks that it has to be north pole temperature in here twenty-four-seven when we're in the middle of the damn summer.

 

Forgive me for my ranting. I just can't seem to concentrate or focus on this fucking thing long enough and...and Justin is going over to little miss sunshine's house soon and just...

 

"Ugh! I can't do this shit! Why do I even have to make a program of an atm machine!?" I belt, tossing my thick text book unto the floor. Seating up, I kick it for good measure, happy that my roommates aren't home to witness my little meltdown. It's his fault damn it. He does this to me...

 

Jumping up in my seat, I head over to the freezer, yanking it open and grabbing a red Popsicle. I need some cold, sweet and melts in your mouth goodness. Since Justin isn't here, it will just have to substitute for his milk chocolate...

 

Then the fucking doorbell rings.

 

"Uh who the fuck is that?" I mumble in disdain with the Popsicle stick in my mouth. Wondering if I should ignore and pretend like no one is home, I moan when the bell goes off again. Well whoever it is, they are not going anywhere.

 

Dragging myself over to the front door, I don't bother looking through the peep hole. Undoing the locks, I step back and pull the door wide open uncaring of who is interrupting my moping session.

 

"Hey Verona." The person says softly causing my head to instantly snap up.

 

Nearly choking on my Popsicle and swallowing it whole, I rip it out of my mouth as I gasp to regain my breath. "Oh my god..." I cough out while hitting my chest.

 

"Wow are you ok?" The person asks, walking up to me and placing their hand on my shoulder.

 

"I...I'm fine. I'm fine." I mutter, moving away from their touch.

 

Finally regaining my normal breathing, I straighten my posture, gazing into a pair of familiar blues. "Justin what...what are you doing here?" I ask him in bewilderment. Oh this is bad. He...he's chattering on some dangerous territory. It's one thing to deal with him at school and even at his job but here at my apartment; I'm not so sure how much self control I'll have.

 

"I uh, well..." Rubbing his palm over his face, his eyes flit around before he reestablishes eye contact with me. "Is it ok if I come in?" He inquires hopefully and I just frown at his request. "I brought you a late night pick me up." He smiles shyly and it's then that my eyes land on the McDonalds bag in his hand.

 

Fighting the urge to bust into laughter, I step to the side and allow him entrance, shutting and locking the door behind us.

 

When the lock clicks, I notice that his body tenses but then he relaxes as he takes in his new surroundings. You know, I'm only now realizing that this is the first time he's ever been here. I didn't even know that he knew which apartment I lived in. This is interesting.

 

"Wow, this is nice. And your apartment is so clean." He says surprisingly before whipping around to face me. "I...I don't even know what my floor at my apartment looks like anymore." He says with a hint of embarrassment in his tone.

 

"Well you know, you're college guys." I explain before chucking my popsicle back into my mouth and walking over to the couch in the living room.

 

Following me, Justin rests the bag of McD's down on the table and decides to take a seat next to me. "Just because we're college guys doesn't mean we have to be that messy. I'm so over cleaning up after those pigs." He snickers and I can't help but giggle.

 

"One of those pigs is your best friend." I point out.

 

"Yeah he's the worst."

 

"That's mean Justin."

 

"Yeah well..." Shrugging, he rests back in his seat and props his legs up on our center table in the living room before he grabs the remote lying next to him.

 

"Please, make yourself at home." I say sarcastically but he just holds a bemused expression on his face.

 

"I'm sorry. I can leave if you want..."

 

"No!" I suddenly blurt out, startling us both. "I...I...I mean..."

 

"Chill girl, I'll stay...damn." He laughs out while raising his hands in defeat.

 

"Oh god..." I moan, pulling my popsicle out to lick around the sides. "I'm not a freak I swear." I admit as Justin just eyes me interestingly.

 

"I wouldn't be here if I thought you were."

 

"Cool." I smile.

 

"It's quiet in here. Your girls out?" He inquires before flipping through the television channels.

 

"Yeah, they went to a school basketball game." I state.

 

"Oh right. I always wanted to play for the team but I've just been so busy with school and work and all." Justin sighs sadly. I heard he was a huge basketball fan so I can understand his disappointment. Still, something seems off here. I mean, did I miss something? Last I checked we weren't to the point of being like old friends where we could just come over and chill like he's doing now...

 

"Justin why are you here?" I ask him, before turning my entire body to face him, sitting Indian style.

 

"What?" He squeaks out uneasily, placing the television on mute and dropping the remote.

 

"Why are you here Justin?" I inquire again with an arched brow. Not that I'm complaining because he's wearing only a black wife beater and jeans. Plus he smells fresh and I'm getting a whiff of his body spray so that means he's been home. Hmm...

 

When he resorts to just staring at me without saying anything I groan. Pulling my popsicle out of my mouth, I start licking around it again, giving it my full attention since it's melting faster than I'm eating it.

 

Shifting his weight, I hear Justin let out a light growl and sure enough he's still staring. Wow, is this what he talks about when I do it? That's really freaky in truth. "You know Verona..." he begins lowly and I dart my eyes over to him since his voice is octaves deeper than usual. "You're really sucking the life out of that popsicle." He states is a slightly husky tone and my eyes widen in shock. "But I mean...I uh...that...didn't come out right." He cringes before shaking his head at his slip up. Aw, he's being cute.

 

"Why are you here Justin?" I inquire yet again this time in a playful manner.

 

"You know, I brought you that pick me up. When you didn't come for your late night pickup run I got worried." He explains. Is it just me or does he seem a little antsy? He just keeps shifting in his seat like he's uncomfortable. But wow, he got worried? So that means he cares right?

 

"Oh?" I reply while slurping up some juice that trickles down my fingers.

 

Swallowing hard, he nods then shrugs lightly before groaning. "Yeah and...I wanted to see you." He blurts out as his eyes seem to be glued to my mouth and...holy shit! What did he just say?

 

"What?" I ask incredulously.

 

"What?" Justin asks snapping out of his trance.

 

"You said you wanted to see me." I point out wondering if he heard his own damn self.

 

"What? When..."

 

"Just now."

 

"Oh, I wasn't aware." He just shrugs it off, still glaring. Ok, he's creeping me out now.

 

"Justin what the hell is wrong with you?" I laugh nervously.

 

Bringing his blues up to meet my browns, he gives me a bashful smile. "It's kind of hard to concentrate on anything with you sucking down that popsicle like you're doing Verona." He states matter of fact and I nearly topple over in shock.

 

Gripping his leg to steady myself, I quickly finish off my popsicle before dropping the stick on the table. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I mumble as my nerves finally fully kick in and I actually feel sick to my stomach. Oh god.

 

"It's cool. But I meant what I said. I came over to see you. I kind of missed seeing you all flustered and nervous when you'd drive up to pick up your order." He states with one of his famous challenging glares.

 

Oh my god, what's happening?

 

"Wh...what?" I cry out as I shift away from him. What the fuck is happening? Why is he so bold and forward all of a sudden like this? I can't deal with this. It's too much.

 

"Oh come on Verona. I know you like me. Even a blind and death person would know that with how obvious you're making it." He rambles out but stops when he sees the displeased look on my face. He better not be getting cocky with me. "Shit I'm sorry that came out all wrong. I...uh...shit look Vern..." His features soften and he grabs my hand in his, studying my eyes before he takes in a deep breath. "I guess, I came over here to tell you something." He starts and I nod, urging him to continue. "When you didn't show up tonight after I got used to seeing you for three months on a stretch I got worried you know. I thought you gave up on me or there was maybe a much cuter, more interesting guy working in the next McDonalds or Wendys over." He states before giving me a coy smile.

 

Are you kidding me? He's being for real right now? Knitting my brows in confusion I'm mentally trying to tell myself to breath without screaming out like some crazy woman at what Justin just said. Is he saying what I think he is? Oh my fucking...

 

"Verona...I like you. There I said it. I like you ok? And I've been trying to ask you out for the last couple of months but...the timing is never right and I just..." Letting my hands go, Justin stands and begins pacing as he continues to ramble on and on and I'm just sitting there too in shocked to say or do anything. "Don't think I'm weird or anything, but every fucking time I'm around you I get so fucking nervous to the point where I just want to rip my hair out because I keep telling myself that you're just another girl...but you're really not." And he stops right in front of me looking down. The stare he's giving me if of pure disarray, like he's having some internal battle with himself.

 

Gripping my arms, he pulls me to stand and I'm still just glaring at him wide-eyed. What do I do? What do I say? Oh god, I'm having an internal breakdown...I'm turning to mush...help!

 

"Verona..." Justin sighs painfully before dropping my arms. "You're not just another girl...that's what's been killing me. You're smart, witty, fun to be around and a little intimidating because you display this independent ‘I don't need anybody and I don't take your shit' persona." He chuckles lightly before sobering up.

 

When he sees that I'm still speechless and unresponsive he slumps his shoulders while scowling. "God Verona, I know I sound really mental right now but shit...will you...will you go out with me? Maybe to the movies tomorrow night if you're not too freaked out?" He inquires hopefully as his eyes light up but his pained expression remains.

 

This is hard for him isn't it?

 

But oh my fucking goodness, Justin just asked me out. How is this...possible?

 

"Ahhh...uh...ehhhh...." Is all that comes out of my mouth. Oh god! English woman! Speak our native tongue...English! "I...you...errrr..." goddamn it! What is this gibberish?

 

"Ok, that's a no right? Oh god this is...embarrassing." Justin laughs uneasily before slicking his hands through his hair. "I...I'm sorry if I came on strong. I should...maybe go." He murmurs before he makes a move to walk away and that's when I panic.

 

Without a second thought, and clearly with no common sense, I grip his arm tightly and yank him towards me causing his body to crash against mine. "No! N...No!" I blurt out frantically before I grab a chunk of his wife beater to pull him down to my level.

 

Justin's eyes widen by my aggressiveness as his nose bumps against mine, but, I'm a woman on a mission and I'm not letting him go that easily.

 

I pause for a split second to contemplate my next move and figuring this is my only shot, I kick my doubts to the back of my mind and crash my lips unto his own before he can protest.

 

Oh my god, Justin just told me he likes me and asked me out on a date and I respond by smacking our mouths together. Way to go Verona.

 

But then I freeze in place as my eyes roll the back of my head, not from how utterly soft and juicy his lips feel against mine, but from having the air knocked out of my lungs and feeling winded since I just assaulted my crush.

 

I'm still not moving, too terrified of what Justin's reaction might be.

 

So, this is weird, us just standing there in a lip lock with no one doing anything.

 

But then he groans and snakes his hands around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest and I shudder.

 

And just like that, he starts kissing me...his velvet lips working overtime against mine as he nibbles and licks my bottom lip for permission to probe at my insides. And I give in to him, feeling my knees weaken the moment he slicks his tongue out to touch mine.

 

Oh heaven help me, I'm fucking dying from a single kiss. But what a way to go. But it's not just a kiss. It's...so much more. It's mind numbing it's...

 

"Oh god..." I moan, when Justin's hands easily slide down to grip my ass through my hoddie. Closing the tiny gap between us, he presses his body firmly against mine, allowing me to feel every inch, groove and bump on his form. Dear god, either he has a happy meal hiding in his jeans or that's his...his...growing erection poking at my inner thigh.

 

Swallowing hard, I inhale through my nose, trying to control my urges as my entire body heats up. I can feel myself dripping already, soaking my underwear and if I'm not careful my shorts. Oh god, oh god, oh god...

 

You know what? I've completely lost it now. My hands easily find their way up to his head gripping a chunk of his soft curls in my fingers, pulling him into me as we continue to practically ravish each other. His grip on me is tightening and he keeps humming out this growl that's stuck in his throat since he has no space to breathe right now. But it's so fucking sexy.

 

Smoothing my hands down to his face and then neck, I match his tongue movements as we keep kissing and kissing and groping each other.

 

"So...is...is that a yes to the...date?" Justin groans out as he slides his hands up to the flat of my back under my hoodie.

 

Shivering since his hands are cold to the touch on my bare skin, I nod, too engrossed with kissing the life out of him to verbally respond.

 

"Sweet..." He mutters before pushing us back until my leg hits the edge of the couch. Wow, what's happening? I'm way too dazed to stop this, though I know we shouldn't. "God, you're so fucking sexy Vern." He mumbles again against my lips as he breaks our kissing session to get some needed air. Dipping his head to the side, he moves to kiss on my neck and I shut my eyes at how amazing his lips feel on my skin. Shit, what else can he do with that mouth of his, I so need to find out else I'd maybe die of curiosity. "I've been trying so hard to...to play it off but...just...shit." Justin hisses when my leg rubs against his growing erection. Inhaling sharply, he clears his throat before sucking on my neck lightly and all I can do is hold unto him for dear life.

 

I love his aggressiveness, yes...he just needs to strip us and get to work already, ugh!

 

"I can't lie and say that I haven't been thinking about this...about you...but..." He drifts when I move my head next to his to nibble on his earlobe.

 

"Yes..." I whisper, urging him to continue. "God, I've wanted this for so long Justin." I moan and just like that...everything switches.

 

His entire body goes rigid and he basically just stops kissing me all together. Frowning, I open my eyes wondering what I said and what he's doing before he detaches his hands from around my body and literally pushes me off so roughly that I fall back unto the couch.

 

Now he's hovering with wide eyes as he backs away from me, wiping at his face and licking his swollen lips. Oh god, please no don't do that!

 

"Justin what..."

 

"Oh my god...oh...oh my god." He gasps, still backing up. "I...I'm so sorry Verona. I...shit I'm sorry." He mumbles as he keeps reversing all the way to the front door.

 

Oh god what is he doing? I watch in horror as his back slams against the wooden barrier indicating there's no where else for him to go. "Oh god, you must think I'm the biggest perv or asshole or...I swear I didn't come here for this. I didn't...I didn't mean to take advantage of you." He chokes out as horror flashes in his orbs. Oh god is that what he thinks?

 

"What? Justin no! No you didn't..."

 

But he cuts me off, too worked up to even listen to what I have to say.

 

"I promise it won't happen again. I'm just...shit I should go. I'm sorry Verona, I am. I let my emotions get the best for me I...I'm sorry." He forces out before swinging around and unlocking the door, yanking it open.

 

"No! Justin but I kissed you first!" I frantically yell, hopping off the couch to make my way over to him.

 

"Yeah but I...I shouldn't have...I took things to a whole other level and I'm sorry if I crossed some boundary. I'm not that kind of guy Vern, you have to believe me. God...this is...I'm just going to go." He rants before giving me an apologetic stare.

 

"But...but..." Is it wrong if I want to cry right now? How could something so amazing and so right be ripped away from me so quickly? This is so not going how I hoped it would. "Don't go." I plead and he eyes me briefly before dropping his head and sighing.

 

"I can't stay. Didn't you see what almost happened? I, I'm just not that kind of guy Vern. I'd like to at least get to know the girl first and go out on a few dates before I sleep with her." He states firmly this time and ouch that hurt. A little harsh are we?

 

I open my mouth to say something but all I let out is a depressed sigh instead. I guess I should value that he respects this whole scene but that doesn't mask my disappointment and he knows it.

 

"Look, I still want that date if you'll agree? We can uh, put this behind us and start over, the right way?" He's hopeful and if that's what it's going to take for him to fuck my brains out with no guilt then who the fuck am I to decline?

 

I'm getting desperate here but it's not my fault. I got a sample of the meal and now, oh now I want the main course. Is it wierd that I keep comparing Justin to food? I guess it's because he's just too delish and I could just eat him up huh?

 

"Sure Justin, if that's what you want." I breathe out.

 

"Ok, I have the night off tomorrow so what say we catch a late night flick after work in the lab?"

 

He's enthusiastic too, oh just kill me now and put me out of my misery.

 

"Yeah fine."

 

"Ok, I really should go. I canceled Loraine's party thing but I have to get working on that killer assignment we have." He voices and shit I almost forgot about that. I am glad he's not going over to ‘Lane's' though.

 

"Oh right, well uh goodnight Justin." I simply walk up to the door gripping the handle tightly as he walks out into the hallway to leave.

 

"I really am sorry Vern but..." Leaning forward, he smiles slyly before pecking the edge of my nose and pulling away. "If it's any consolation, I thought you tasted as sweet as candy and definitely worthy of an addiction." He says smoothly, turning on his heel to head down the stairs of the second floor. "Night Vern! Sweet dreams!" He adds in before jogging down the flight of stairs, not even waiting for my answer or taking in my shocked expression.

 

Smiling giddily, I just shake my head at Justin's antics before stepping into my apartment and shutting and locking the door.

 

"Oh, I think you taste as sweet as candy, worthy of an addiction too Justin." I say to myself before I let out a light giggle. The boy is just too much. But shit, that make out session was hot though. We certainly have to do that again, maybe after our movie date tomorrow I hope. Oh god please...let tomorrow be in my favor like today was.

 

Feeling like I'm walking on cloud nine right now, my eyes dart over to the McDonalds bag on the table that Justin brought over. Aw, he was too sweet to actually deliver my usual pickup. You know, maybe I can make an exception and actually see what the damn thing tastes like. I have been buying it for the last three months. But first, I need another popsicle to cool me down because hell knows I'm on fire right now after what just happened.

 

What can I say? The boy has me burning up right now.

 

He's just too fucking tempting like that.

 

And if I'm lucky and tomorrow looks up, maybe I can get Justin to kill his decent, good guy ways for once and just let loose and be a little spontaneous yes?

 

Well, I have all the time in the world right?

 

After all, tomorrow is a new day that holds endless possibilities...

 

 

The End - Part 1 by d_simplicity

 

The End - Part 1

Next day...

 

I'm just about ready to pass out.

 

I can't concentrate to save my life and it's all because of my sinful make out indulgence with none other than Justin that took place last night.

 

You see, after he left, I kept replaying what happened between us and I completely disregarded the importance of getting my school work done...again. My thoughts engulfed me much like they are doing now and I never got any sleep in last night. I tried, I really tried but I stayed awake tossing and turning all night, excited and freaking out over the fact that Justin asked me out on a date tonight!

 

I have to give him credit that he was decent with the whole not wanting to take advantage of the situation we were in but that didn't stop my mind from wondering, drifting to what it would have been like to have him undress me and explore every inch on my naked form. It didn't stop me from imagining what he must feel like buried deep inside of me, giving me that pleasure that only he knew how to give.

 

Yeah, it screwed me up royally, all those thoughts messing with my head.

 

And now, I can barely stay awake to get my tasks completed in the fucking computer lab. It doesn't help that I'm in here alone because Justin never came into work today.

 

The last I heard was his night off was canceled since one of the workers got sick with some stomach flu and Justin was called in to work at McD's tonight to fill in for whoever.

 

So now, now I'm upset. I'm upset that he didn't have the decency to at least call me and let me know what was up.

 

But then, Trace showed up ten minutes earlier, being the bearer of news for his best friend.

 

I found out that Justin isn't here because he took and earlier shift so he could get out early tonight to make our date. He told Trace to tell me that we were on for ten tonight since he got out at nine-thirty. I'm wondering how he's going to shower and change in such little time but he's a guy, I'm sure he can pull it off. He even offered to pick me up at school since I leave here at ten but I declined. I fucking declined because I'm angry. I shouldn't be but I am.

 

Why couldn't Justin call himself? Why did Trace have to pass the message? He couldn't have been that busy.

 

And that's the most recent thing that's been on my mind since Trace left. Granted I still think Justin is irresistible, this is the first time he's done something to upset me and I'm not liking the feeling at all.

 

In fact, I'm not liking the feeling so much that I'm desperate for an answer to make that feeling disintegrate. I need to know, to hear from Justin himself what's really going on to set my mind at ease.

 

It's to the point where I'm currently ripping my apron off my body and storming out of the computer lab into the illuminated deserted hallways. Smoothing out the simple black knee length dress I'm wearing, I scowl at the thought of Justin brushing me off. After all this, I don't want that to happen.

 

Gazing up and down for any sign of Mr. Vaughn, I sling my book bag over my shoulder deciding that I'll hear an earful from him tomorrow.

 

But tonight, tonight I'm going to march myself over to McDonalds and find out why pretty boy Timberlake hasn't said more than three words to me for the day.

 

He can't still be embarrassed over what happened last night can he? God I hope not.

 

 

I don't have my car tonight. It was being a bitch so I took the bus to school today. I should have probably accepted that ride from Justin but I was upset. Maybe it's not too late now.

 

Making my way out to the front of school, I cut across the parking lot to the busy sidewalk. It's after nine at night, so Justin gets off soon. I love that this area is always so busy because it's a tourist spot. It makes taking the bus at night a lot safer than if it was somewhere residential.

 

Walking up to the crossing light, I press the button on the pole watching the cars speeding up and down on the four lane intersection.

 

My eyes subconsciously travel across to the other side of the street at all the lit up restaurants in business tonight. It doesn't take long for me to find Mickey D's. It's hard to miss it really. There's a long line of cars in the drive-thru but I highly doubt Justin is there right now. That means I'll have to...go inside. Oh god, this should be interesting.

 

When the pedestrian light flashes to walk and the cars slow down at the red light, I briskly cross the street to the other side, making my way over to McDonalds as fast as my feet will take me.

 

I don't even know what I'm doing. I mean, Justin said we were still on tonight right? So why am I heading over there now? To ask him why he's been avoiding me today and couldn't even give me a simple call to let me know what's up? Should I even be doing this right now?

 

I'm confused but as I make it to the fast food restaurant, now standing at the entrance, I know there is no turning back. Let's hope I don't throw him off with this because oddly enough it needs to be done. If I give him the idea that he can get away with just brushing my concern off then he'll make it a habit. I just don't think I should but well, it's too late now because I just pushed the door open and stepped inside of the air conditioned joint that reeks of fried chicken and french fries.

 

Glancing around at the slightly busy establishment, my eyes travel to the front where all the cashiers are situated until I land on him...Justin.

 

God, I should just leave. My heartbeat instantly picks up and I can feel my breathing deepen. Why am I here again?

 

I've totally spaced out as I stare at him doing what he does best, taking those customers' orders. There's a rather surprising genuine, smooth smile on his face. It doesn't seem forced or anything, but he can't like working here can he? It's just because he needs the funds. I know for a fact that Justin would not be here if he could help it. Still, it seems like he's ok with his chosen temporary profession.

 

Swallowing the lump forming in my throat, I lick my dry lips as I take in his stature. He's slightly leaning over the cash register listening intently to what the middle aged woman with two small active little girls is saying to him. He's smiling and nodding his head as he punches in her order. He's wearing his signature red uniform with the top buttons on his shirt open, revealing the white wife beater he's wearing underneath. He has on a plain white fitted hat on his head turned back to front with his curls spilling out at the sides and the back. I'm wondering how he got away with that. I know the hat is not part of their uniform. He's the only person wearing one. They actually have to wear long black pants with their required ensemble but judging by the blue peaking out just above the counter since he's tall, I know he's wearing jeans instead.

 

Shaking my head in amusement, I can't help but still think that he looks cuter than usual. Maybe it's the bright lighting. He just seems, content for some reason. Deciding to put an end to the torture I'm putting myself through from sizing him up here, I walk up to the front, briefly glancing at my lucky number seven from the menu which is really a chicken sandwich with fries and a drink. You know, I actually ate the order Justin brought over for me last night for the first time?

 

I know right? I was shocked when I realized it didn't taste half bad, but I'm still not a fan of fast food, so that was the first and last time. Still, what he did bringing my order over was adorable.

 

There aren't much people in line so I easily walk up behind the gentleman whose order Justin is taking now. Next it's my turn and again, this should be interesting.

 

I watch intently as the man hands Justin a twenty dollar bill and Justin promptly hands him his change and receipt with his pickup number on it. Then he moves to the side and I walk up to the front, nothing but the counter separating me from my crush.

 

I look on as it happens in slow motion - Justin clearing the cash register to take his next order and him lifting his head to look directly at me.

 

Giving him a small smile, I watch as his eyes grow wide with astonishment then narrow almost immediately before he arches a brow at me in question.

 

"Verona?" His tone is soft, slightly shocked but still firm. "What..." But he doesn't finish his statement. Instead, he shakes his head as a large smile graces his features. Bowing his head, he punches in my number seven and I keep my smile on my face knowing that he's surprised to see me.

 

"I'll have a sprite and put it to go." I add in though I'm sure he already knew that.

 

Snapping his head up at me in question, he just smirks before he punches in my choice of drink. Before he can even mutter my total, I hand him a ten dollar bill and he hesitantly takes it. It's not long before I'm gripping unto my pickup receipt and my change which is a penny.

 

Before I can move to the side, I feel a soft grip on my wrist, the chill of his cold palm soaking into my skin. "Don't leave Vern. I'll be off soon. Wait for me?" He inquires with hopeful eyes and I have to fight the urge to not jump over that counter and kiss the life out of him with how gorgeous he looks as he pushes his bottom lip out slightly awaiting my answer.

 

"I guess I'm eating here then." I reply in return before he lets me go.

 

"Enjoy." He chuckles before diverting his attention to his next customer in line.

 

Sighing, I grab my order when it's handed to me and head over to one of the tables in the back close to the exit.

 

I guess this is going to make it my second time eating this. Well, this is definitely the last.

 

Pulling out the contents in my bag, I stare at my sandwich and decide to skip it and just consume my fries and sprite instead.

 

 

It's not long before a second figure slides into my booth with a tray in their hand minutes later. Looking up, my browns connect to a pair of glassy blues as they study me intently.

 

Slurping down the last of my sprite, I shove the plastic cup to the side before rubbing at my tummy.

 

"I'm starting to think that you don't like this food very much." Justin voices before biting into what I'm assuming is a Big Mac.

 

"Why would you say that?" I laugh.

 

"Your sandwich is still wrapped and you left half of your fries." He points out before taking a sip of his drink. I'm guessing it's a coke.

 

"Oh well I wasn't really hungry." I lie.

 

"Ok, so why did you come here if you weren't hungry?" He asks before swallowing his mouth full of food. There's a knowing glare on his face and I'm sure he knows the answer to his question but he just wants me to say it.

 

"I came to see you." I reply flatly.

 

"I figured that much. But why? I was going to pick you up for ten at school..."

 

"Wait, I told Trace no." I cut him off.

 

Shrugging, he takes another bite out of his burger before responding. "You don't have your car. I wasn't going to leave you stranded." He admits and I really have no response to that. He's thoughtful but...

 

"So why didn't you call to tell me they asked you to work tonight?" I ask and he cringes slightly, ripping his eyes away from me, scanning the partially empty restaurant. I knew it! I knew he was avoiding me.

 

"I figured you might be upset." He mumbles uneasily and really, did he think not calling would make it better?

 

"So you decided to not call." I say a little harsher than intended with a bitchy tone too.

 

He glowers at me, a light frown now forming on his smooth face. "I guess that made things worse huh? I thought sending Trace would be ok but clearly it wasn't because you're here now still upset." He points out, gulping down a large portion of his soda. "I'm sorry Vern." He breathes out. "Are you mad at me?"

 

Pausing for a minute to just study him I sigh. I'm not mad at him. I never really was. I was just a little confused because I felt like he was giving me the cold treatment today but well...

 

"No." I relent but his emotionless stare doesn't let up.

 

"You sure?" He asks skeptically before finishing off his meal.

 

"I'm sure. I guess I just felt like you were avoiding me today." I admit, resting back in my seat and folding my arms across my chest.

 

Finishing off his drink, he gathers up his wrappers to throw before he stands on his feet. "I was." Justin simply voices then moves over to toss the items in the trash can.

 

Stunned, I slide out of the booth to follow him in the direction he went. "What?" I belt when I reach him.

 

Turning around to eye me, Justin pulls off his hat to pass his hand through his curls. "Come on let's go." He utters before tugging on my arm gently and if he thinks I don't want an explanation he's wrong because I do.

 

Following him out to the parking lot, I look around until my eyes land on his red Dodge Neon. How is it that he works at McDonalds and can still afford a neon? I guess he saved up for that car, because it's his baby and it's really nice too.

 

Unlocking his doors, he ushers me in and shuts the door before he heads over to the driver's side. When he gets in, he brings the car to life and pulls out of the parking lot and unto the street in the direction of student housing.

 

When I remain silent, Justin steals a few glances at me before he sighs loudly. "I'm sorry Verona but I couldn't help it." He begins and I turn to watch him, wondering what he's even talking about. "I didn't mean to make you upset ok? I'm sorry about that but, after what happened last night I just...couldn't be around you today for some strange reason. I tried but I just...couldn't."

 

"I told you it wasn't your fault J..." I voice interrupting him.

 

"I know but I still feel guilty about it."

 

"Don't." I respond, placing my hand on his arm.

 

Briefly looking in my direction he nods his head slightly. "Ok, so do you still want to go to the movies?" He inquires. "We can catch whatever they're playing at eleven since it's the last showing time." He offers but really, I'm not even in the mood for any of that anymore. Knowing he's uncomfortable and doesn't want to be around me because of what happened last night is bugging me to no end.

 

"Would it still count as a date if we stopped at the video rental store and got us some popcorn to microwave and some sodas?" I inquire hopefully.

 

Chuckling, Justin continues driving silently for a while before he responds. "I...I guess if you wanted to do the movies that way it could work too, but where would we..."

 

"My roommates are out. They went to a house party. We could watch the movie by me." I suggest.

 

I don't miss the way his body tenses and the muscles in his arms flex. He must be replaying what happened last night in his mind since he's so rigid.

 

"I don't...I don't think that's the best idea Verona." He chokes out before shifting in his seat.

 

"It's cool really."

 

"I just..."

 

"What are you afraid of Justin?" I challenge him.

 

"Nothing!" He quickly says.

 

"Then what's the big deal?"

 

"You really want to know?" He asks just as he turns into the parking lot of Blockbuster.

 

"Please."

 

I just smile when I see where we are because I know he's cool with our change of plans for our movie night. This could be better right? It's more personal, and more comfortable for us to get to know each other like he wants.

 

Putting the car in park, he shuts off the engine and unbuckles his seat belt before turning to face me and taking in a deep breath.

 

"Ok...I guess...I guess I'm skeptic to be alone with you because I really don't think I have that much self control and..." His voice fades out and he drifts before shaking his head in annoyance since he can't get what he wants to say out, but he's said enough and I know what he means.

 

It can be a real pain when you're so attracted to someone that it blinds your judgment and common sense. It drives you crazy because you just want to touch that person and be with them but still you can't the way you want to. I should be ecstatic that he feels like this towards me but I'm not because it's creating unwanted tension and awkwardness between us and I don't want that. Plus, I don't want him giving me the cold shoulder because of it either. God this is getting complicated.

 

"Look Verona don't think I'm doing this on purpose I just...really can't help it. I like you...a lot. And it's sort of fucking with my head, not that I should be telling you this, but I think you should know. I don't want to say I'm weak around you, but..."

 

And I do the only thing I can think of. Maybe it's not the best choice right now but I lean over, closing the gap between us until my lips are firmly pressed against his, cutting his statement short.

 

He takes in a sharp breath when I pull away, keeping it a light kiss on the surface to see his reaction.

 

"What...what was that for?" He inquires with half shut eyes.

 

"Just, to let you know that it's cool Justin and I liked what happened last night. I'm down for whatever is happening between us. Don't feel bad about it."

 

"You liked what happened huh?" Justin asks and I nod with a giggle. God he's so sweet and decent. Really, who is this guy? He amazes me. "So you don't think I'm some asshole who's only looking to get in your pants?" He inquires incredulously.

 

"Why would I even think that?" I laugh out.

 

"I don't know. We go from hardly speaking to each other to making out and almost fucking at your apartment. That's kind of moving a little fast don't you think?" He states with a hint of amusement in his voice.

 

"Well, I like that we can skip the in between stuff." I giggle before leaning in to kiss him lightly on the lips again.

 

He lets out a throaty growl this time and when I move to pull away, he grips the sides of my face to hold me in place. Gasping slightly, I allow him to deepen the kiss, feeling electric shocks in the pit of my stomach at how soft and delicious his lips feel against mine.

 

We stay like this for a few minutes, just kissing and feeling on each other, our tongues swirling together as Justin caresses the side of my face with his palms. When he finally pulls away to look at me, he grins smugly before licking at his swollen lips.

 

"I like that we can skip the in between stuff too." He finally voices and I smile giddily. "It's not my style but with you...exceptions go a long way." He shrugs and I just furrow my brows at him though I'm bubbling with excitement on the inside.

 

"So no more weird awkwardness?" I enquire hopefully.

 

"Promise." He chuckles. "But at the rate we're going, I might have to take you off the market soon because I hate to share and..." But he cuts his statement short, laughing instead and I just glare at him wondering what he's even talking about now.

 

"Off the market?" I ask kind of getting what he means but damn near ready to pass out if he's talking about what I think he is. Oh my god...he couldn't be.

 

"For a computer major, you're kind of slow. Too many fried brain cells huh?" He chortles lightly before swinging the door to his car open.

 

"What? But you said..."

 

"Come on Vern let's get in and pick out a movie. And I know what I said. We'll talk about it later." He voices in a serious tone, hopping out of the car and shutting the door behind him, not waiting for my response.

 

Watching him through the window as he walks up to the entrance of Blockbuster, I can't help but smile at the events unfolding around me.

 

Getting out to follow in the direction Justin went, I just smile to myself, relishing in how good it felt to kiss him again. I could get used to this.

 

I can't even believe we're here right now like this, but I know one thing is for certain.

 

I'm definitely loving this a little more than I should...

 

The End - Part 2 by d_simplicity
Author's Notes:
Thanks to all the great feedback and to all the readers. I deeply appreciate it. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. ;-)

 

The End - Part 2

Later that night...

 

I'm smitten, completely taken with this man sitting next to me right now.

 

I can't even think right and I have absolutely no idea what's going on on the damn television but I've successfully created the illusion that I'm following the movie we rented. It's a horror flick which Justin picked out because according to him he was ‘dying to see this.' It's gruesome and down right disgusting with the way these people are getting slaughtered. You'd think he'd go for maybe one of those romantic comedies since this is a first date and all but eh, he's a guy so I'll let it slide.

 

We didn't come here immediately after we left Blockbuster. Justin actually dropped me home so he could head home to take a shower. He claimed that he needed to get the McD's sent off him though I think he's the only thing I would willingly consume that was related to fast food. Yeah I have it bad. I took that time to freshen up too of course.

 

He came back just when the popcorn was done. I have to admit, the moment I opened the front door and saw him standing there so casually in just a white wife beater and some grey cotton slacks smelling heavenly, I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him so I did. It was just a little peck on the lips but he welcomed it all the same. He seems comfortable now for the most part since we had our little talk so I'm happy about that.

 

This definitely beats going to the actual movies. I mean, Justin can come dressed the way he did and I can sit here casually in my little black cotton shorts and black shirt gulping down on a mountain dew as I'm Indian style on the floor on the large cushiony blanket I laid out for us.

 

The best part is my girls called and said they were crashing over since their designated driver turned out blue face drunk and they were at least an hour away from home.

 

So, it's just Justin and me tonight. Yeah, I'm getting ideas, wouldn't you?

 

Still, us just chilling is nice too.

 

In fact, Justin is completely engrossed with this film right now. His eyes are glued to the screen and he only rips them away long enough to grab some popcorn from the large bowl or to give me some weird smile or stare. Who am I to complain? I'm enjoying his company way too much right now.

 

Stuffing some popcorn into my mouth, I grimace at the sight of a woman getting a pole wrenched right through her gut. "Oh god, that's disgusting." I cringe in disdain before gulping down some more of my mountain dew. I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips though because it's funny and I'm not remotely scared at all. Maybe if I was watching this by myself and paying the slightest attention I might be.

 

Tilting his head in my direction, Justin smirks before he brings his hands up to his head of curls. "How is this funny? The woman she just...god I was hoping she'd get away." He pouts and that just makes me laugh harder. He is just too fucking cute god damn it.

 

"I don't know, I mean, you only see people getting killed in the weirdest ways in movies." I comment.

 

"Nuh uh, it happens in real life even if you haven't heard or witnessed it, it does. There are some crazy fucking people out there in the world Vern." He says seriously and I nod before I switch my position I'm in.

 

Straightening my legs, I grab a couch pillow and place it on Justin's leg before I lie down on him, resting my head on his thighs.

 

Bending his head down to look at me he chuckles lightly, the vibration of his laugh sending shivers through my body. "Comfy?" He inquires and I nod with a large smile on my face looking up at him. "Don't get too comfortable because I'll be stretching soon." He points out and I just brush him off, poking at his stomach playfully.

 

Resting his back against the edge of the couch, he grips my waist to fix me, pulling me closer into his body before he snakes his hands through my hair, diverting his attention back to the screen.

 

Breathing a sigh of contentment, I turn my head towards the television screen determined to at least catch the rest of the movie...

 

*****

Some time later...

 

 

I'm not sure how much time has passed, but I can hear the faint sound of Justin's voice in the far distance calling out to me. "Vern? Babe, wake up. Verona! God, you're a heavy sleeper." He groans before I feel the upper half of my body being lifted. Moaning in protest, I mumble slightly trying to get comfortable but to no avail.

 

I'm aware that I fell asleep now, not like it was hard. Having Justin slick his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp and occasionally dipping his head to place light kisses all over my face was enough to lull me to sleep. Plus, his body heat and his sent and the soft sounds of his breathing just did me in.

 

Still I refuse to open my eyes right now; I just want to drift off again but he's making it hard. He's shifting and moving underneath me, still holding my back so I'm sitting up straight. Then I feel him wriggle, standing, still holding me up and I'm fighting the urge not to giggle.

 

This is fun...

 

It's only when I feel my entire body being lifted into a strong pair of arms I tense and my eyes shoot wide open as I gasp in shock.

 

"Well hello there sleeping beauty." Justin chuckles with me snuggly in his arms.

 

Gazing into his blues, I smile sheepishly. Bending my head to the side I notice the credits to the movie rolling up the screen. "Sorry..." I wince because I'm sure he knows that I missed the entire movie.

 

"It's cool. It wasn't your thing I guess. We'll rent those sappy love ones next time around." He breathes out, now walking down the hall with me. "So, care to tell me where your room is, or should I place you out in the hall?" Justin asks but I'm way ahead of him. I can't get over the fact that he's literally carrying me to my room right now.

 

"I uh...I'm up you know." I voice and he just glares at me oddly. "You can put me down Justin." I add in but he shakes his head ‘no.'

 

"Then my effort would be in vain. Which room?" He asks again and I just groan at his stubbornness.

 

"Second door on the right." I give in. "But really, you could just put me down." I add in but he ignores me...not surprising.

 

Reaching to my room, Justin kicks the door open and walks in, pausing briefly to look around. "Wow, so I take it blue is your favorite color since everything is blue and white." He voices and I giggle.

 

"You're so perceptive." I mock in a sarcastic tone.

 

"Hmm..." Justin whispers still looking around before he walks up to my blue comforter covered bed.

 

Dipping his head to look at me, he clears his throat loudly before he removes his arms from around my body and I go crashing unceremoniously unto my bed.

 

"Hey!" I belt, twisting and turning until I get in an upright position. "That was not cool!" I shout in frustration hearing Justin's stifled laughs.

 

"Eh..." He shrugs and I just glare at him through irritation.

 

"Eh? That's it?"

 

"You were being all uptight and I was doing you a favor." He points out and I frown at the slight annoyance in his tone.

 

"A favor? Oh really?" I inquire, folding my arms across my chest and pursing my lips.

 

"Yes, a favor Vern. You were sleeping and I was being a nice guy to carry you to your room. Heaven forbid I left you to sleep there on the floor in your living room and walked out since the movie is done. I'd maybe hear an earful tomorrow." He snaps and my eyes widen - my mouth gaping open in shock. Wow, he's serious?

 

"What?" I spit out feeling my breath hitch in my throat as my heart palpitates. Why is he getting worked up?

 

"I'm just saying, you could have appreciated that I was trying to be sweet or something instead of giving me attitude." He sighs, passing his palms over his chest, the muscles in his arms contracting and relaxing with each move he makes. "God why am I even making this a big deal?" He laughs uneasily.

 

"That's what I'm thinking!" I laugh out. "A little tense are we?" I arch a brow at him and he scoffs.

 

"Me? Tense? Psssh please." Justin brushes me off, turning to gaze around some more at his surroundings. Moving to my dressing table, he begins going through my accessories and I'm wondering if he has any idea how nosy he's being right now.

 

"Well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and your gesture went unappreciated. Every girl likes to be swept off her feet so thank you for taking away the torturous job of me having to walk to my room." I exaggerate.

 

"That's all I ask." Justin chuckles not even turning to look at me. "Hey what's this?" He inquires, pulling out a box from on top of my dresser and reading it over. "Take two tablets twice a day when menstrual cramps begin and..." Then he drifts and I see him shudder before he places down the box of pain killers like it's diseased or something. "Forget I asked." He mumbles, a shiver passing through his body. "Damn, ok I'm done snooping." He laughs before turning to face me and I'm just sitting there, staring at him in awe with a smirk on my face.

 

Studying me intently, he rubs the back of his neck before his blues connect to my browns filled with curiosity. "Uh..."

 

"Uh...uh what?" I signal my hands for him to continue.

 

Scrunching up his nose, he shifts his weight before scratching under his chin in thought.

 

"Spit it out Justin." I giggle.

 

"It wouldn't happen to be...you know, that time of the month would it?" He asks, his eyes twinkling under the yellow lighting of my room.

 

"Oh my...god!" I scream before grabbing my pillow and chucking it at him, hitting him square in the head. "You are really nosy Justin!" I gasp.

 

"I just...I mean you have that thing I just read and..."

 

"No Justin! God!" I belt, feeling my cheeks reddening.

 

"Oh." He smiles sheepishly, still rubbing the back of his neck, just eyeing me. Bending down, he picks up my pillow and I quickly move to shield myself thinking he's going to hit me back, but he just walks up to the edge of the bed placing it down next to me. "I should go." He mutters before taking a step back and I feel my stomach sink in disappointment. "It's getting late and we have school tomorrow and I have an eight am class." He explains.

 

"Oh ok." I sigh dejectedly too disappointed to even really ask him to stay. I'm not going to force this or push him into something he doesn't want.

 

"I uh...I had fun. Granted we didn't do much talking, it was still nice spending time with you. I guess the getting to know each other better will come with time." He smiles warmly and I nod, not even bothering to return his smile.

 

 

Sighing, he walks back up to the edge of the bed hovering over where I'm sitting. Bending his head to look down at me, he bites the corner of his mouth softly before leaning down, arching his self forward until his palms are resting flat on the bed on either side of my body.

 

Scanning me over, his eyes drop to my mouth and I hold my breath anticipating his next move. Closing the tiny gap between us, Justin breathes out gently and I take in his warm air as mine with how close we are. "Night Vern." Justin whispers and the moment I open my mouth to respond, he captures my lips with his own in a gentle kiss that's so soft I barely feel it. Pulling away, he looks directly at me and his lips curve into a light smile before he dips his head in to kiss me again.

 

My eyes instinctively shut when Justin begins nibbling lightly on my bottom lip causing a tingling sensation to rise in the pit of my stomach. Moving my hands up to his chest, I grip a chunk of his wife beater wrapping my palms around it to pull him closer.

 

Not gauging the force of my tug, Justin loses his balance and goes crashing forward on top of me knocking the air out of my lungs. Letting out a gasp, I shriek when his body weight lands on top of mine.

 

"Shit..." He hisses, pushing his self up off of me. "I'm sorry Vern, are you ok?" He chuckles but I don't even care about that. Gripping the back of his neck I tug him down unto me again and suck in his lips in like a vacuum. "Wow Verona..." Justin chokes out, gripping my waist tightly, trying to push himself up again but I have too much of a tight grip around him so he finally just gives in, nestling himself between my legs. "God..." He groans when I deepen the kiss loving the feel of his smooth silky tongue against mine. "Goddamn..." Justin growls when I open my legs slightly causing him to sink lower, his center now pressed against mine. "Vern...Vern stop..." He suddenly belts, trying to pull himself up.

 

His fingers dig into my sides as he holds me in place, the pressure causing me to emit a light moan. "S...Stop...Verona god!" Justin forcefully roots his mouth away from mine, gasping for air as he pushes himself up to get a good look at me. "What...what are you doing? We can't do this Vern." He sighs painfully.

 

"Why not?" I pout, causing Justin to frown.

 

"God don't do that." He laughs uneasily. "I just don't feel right about this." He admits and I continue pouting, loving that his resolve is slowly cracking the longer he stays just staring at me. He wasn't kidding, his self-control is really non-existent. "Veronaaaa..." Justin whines and aw that sounded cute.

 

"You really want us to stop so you can leave?" I ask knowingly. "Because it's ok J, I want this just as much as you do. I promise you won't be taking advantage of me." I assure him, watching how his eyes light up but he doesn't budge.

 

Biting the inside of his cheek, Justin glances around the room before his blues land on my browns. "You know I want you." He voices and I giggle. "But..."

 

"No buts..." I snicker moving until I flip us over on the bed so I'm straddling his waist.

 

"You're not going to let me leave are you?" Justin cracks out before his hands snake up under my shirt to rub over my bare stomach.

 

"Nope." I shake my head, looking down at him with my palms flat on his chest.

 

"So you're going to rape me?!" He says with mock astonishment.

 

"What?! No I..."

 

"Because that would be one hell of an experience." He grins smugly, cutting me off and I just huff.

 

"You're an asshole...a cute one though." I snigger.

 

"A cute asshole eh? That's...something alright." He laughs out before he flips us over again so he's hovering. "But, if we're doing this, I get to be the guy." He jokes and I just smack his chest playfully.

 

Letting out a deep growl, Justin brings one of his hands up to touch my cheek lightly before he leans down and kisses me again, this time with such intensity and desire, it literally makes me dizzy with want.

 

Gripping his hips as we continue to kiss, I snake my hand between us to feel his growing arousal, gripping him through his slacks. His body jerks slightly and his eyes shoot open in shock and god, he feels so...so...goddamn he's so fucking solid and thick and just...ugh!

 

"You're really aggressive..." Justin breathes out, tilting his head to the side to kiss lightly on my neck. "But...I like it." He chokes out with a light grunt when I begin massaging him through the cotton material of his slacks. Increasing the suction on my neck, he moves my shirt up over my stomach, stopping briefly to yank it over my head and off my body, tossing it unto the floor of my bedroom. Slicking his hands around my back, I help him to unpin and pull off my bra leaving my top half completely exposed for his viewing pleasure.

 

Pausing briefly to look down at me, he darts out his tongue and slowly licks his lips before he dips his head down to my chest, kissing between the grove before he moves over to my already hardened nipples. Gasping when his tongue darts out to swirl it's way around tasting my flesh, I whimper lightly as he continues making his way down to my stomach. Arching my back slightly, I feel his fingers wrap in the waistband of my shorts as he continues to place a trail of kisses down to my abdomen. It's not long before my shorts are sliding down my legs with Justin still kissing me gently just above the lining of my underwear until he takes them completely off.

 

God I feel dizzy right now. I can't believe this is happening and every single kiss he gives feels like fire on my skin. I'm desperately trying to suppress my moan because I don't want to sound too eager but shit, at the rate he's going I'm just about ready to explode and he's barely even touched me.

 

Looking up from where he's tugging on my black panty, Justin gives me a sly smile silently asking my permission to take out my last article of clothing. Sucking my bottom lip between my teeth, I nod my head and hold my breath when he begins yanking on my underwear, pulling it off my body and dropping it on the floor before he kisses my center softly, trailing his tongue over my bud, causing me to gasp.

 

Then he sits up slightly, frozen in place just glaring down at me in my vulnerable state. "You're beautiful Vern." Justin coos, his eyes fixated on my form as he says this. Smiling up at him, I'm more concerned with the fact that he's still fully dressed, but his compliment doesn't go unappreciated.

 

Leaning up slightly, I tug on his wife beater until he gets the hint and pulls it off with a light chuckle.

 

And I'm stunned, fully grateful but still taken with how toned his upper body is. This is my first time seeing him shirtless and I can't help but mentally store the image of his defined abs into my long term memory. There's a thin cute hair trial starting from just below his navel that travels south, disappearing beneath the waistband of his slacks.

 

Smiling evilly, I shift my weight, causing Justin to topple over as we roll over the mattress until I'm on top again. He's laughing heartily as I seat up and tug on his pants and boxers, tugging them down and off his body in one swift motion.

 

And that's when I see it - my breath hitching in my throat and my heart thumping out of my chest. It's...it's long, hard and thick. God...he's beautiful from head to toe, not like I didn't know that but my suspicions have been justified.

 

Cocking my head to the side, I keep staring south, watching the slight pinkish - purple color of the head as it glistens with pre cum. Allowing my eyes to travel further up his torso I smirk when I see his breathing deepen, his chest rising and falling slowly as his eyes cloud over. Leaning up, Justin groans slightly, his vision glued to where I'm now sitting on his waist, his hard erection poking at my butt from behind.

 

"Verona..." He whispers, gripping my waist tightly as he heaves slightly. "God, you're soaking..."

 

"Wha...what?" I force out.

 

"I can feel how moist you are." He explains in a husky tone.

 

Grinning, I seat up slightly moving back a little then descend again until my center is pressed down on him, our hips aligned perfectly as I sandwich his arousal between me and his abdomen.

 

"Jesus..." Justin breathes. "Why are you teasing?" He whines.

 

"I'm not." I snicker.

 

"Yes...yes you are. But...I've got you." He mutters before he grabs my hips and flips us over again. "I told you...I get to be the guy." Justin muses with a smirk as he lies between my thighs. Lifting my legs to wrap around his waist I pull him down into a kiss, breaking away long enough to exhale my next statement.

 

"Then be the guy Justin, let me feel you." I challenge him, releasing a soft moan when the head of his shaft starts pressing against my entrance.

 

"I don't know, maybe we should stop." He suddenly voices and my eyes grow wide.

 

"You're kidding right?"

 

"Shit Vern, I couldn't stop even if I wanted to."

 

And just like that, taking me completely off guard, Justin begins pushing his hips against mine until the head of his dick swiftly slides into my slickness, my airways constricting as my jaw drops. "Oh my god..." I cry out, gripping his shoulders for support as he keeps pushing his way in, sliding in until he can't go any further.

 

Dropping his head so our foreheads connect, Justin takes in a deep breath before kissing my nose lightly. "Fuck Vern, you're tight...but so fucking sweet." Justin mumbles and all I can do is respond by kissing him on the lips as I swallow my moans when he pulls out and pushes back in, instantly setting his pace.

 

Arching my back slightly, I move my hips with his as his thrusts dig deep within me causing ripples after ripples of pleasure to surge through my body like flowing electricity.

 

Shit he feels so amazing...

 

Breaking our kiss, Justin lets out a few grunts before he picks up speed as our naked forms slide against each other creating a pleasurable sensation for the both of us. I swear he's stretching my walls apart. I can feel every inch of him as he moves inside of me and it's a little overwhelming.

 

I've completely lost my trend of thought as he continues to push us over the edge with each thrust, my hands smoothing over and groping at any available flesh on his body until they find their way up to his curls. God I can't take it...My breathing is shot, my body is so hot I'm practically sweating and the fact that Justin keeps hitting that one spot that ignites my very soul is enough to send me over the edge.

 

Pulling his head back to look at me, Justin lifts his hands to move some hair out of my eyes before he smiles, his blues piercing my browns as he penetrates me, pushing in and pulling out, over and over and over again...our pelvic bones knocking together with how deep he's going...

 

And I absolutely space out...

 

 

 

I'm not sure how long we've been like this, connected as one in the most intimate of acts, but I can feel my stomach tightening and that familiar tingling sensation building inside of me as Justin continues to work us out, his movements slightly rigorous as he begins twitching lightly.

 

As he sucks softly on my nipples, causing my body to shiver and writhe underneath him, I snake my palms up and down his back until they travel south to grip his butt firmly.

 

Justin's head instantly snaps up and he gasps when I smack his ass softly, teasing him.

 

"Don't be naughty Vern else I'll punish you next time around." He warns, a sinister glimmer in his eyes as he picks up speed.

 

"Oh, looking forward to it..." I wink, smacking him again.

 

"Hey!" Justin chuckles, dipping his head to bite my neck hard enough to intensify the sensation but not to hurt me.

 

"Ugh god...Justin I'm gonna cum at any minute." I moan, feeling my walls tighten and contract around him.

 

"Shit...I can tell." He groans, now slamming into me as he himself seems to be close.

 

And that's when it happens - my vision blanking out until I see stars as my orgasm washes over me, causing me to let out a guttural moan before it fades into a soft scream. Justin is right behind as he thrusts into me a few more times before he lets go, coating my walls and digging his fingers into my flesh as his body jerks on top of mine.

 

Keeping my arms wrapped around his neck, I suck in air through my mouth and shut my eyes as I relish in how spectacular this all feels. Burying his head in the crook of my neck, Justin murmurs a ‘holy shit...' in a raspy muffled tone as his body goes rigid until he relaxes against me, trying to catch his breath.

 

 

I'm officially without a doubt hooked now. I don't know how it is for Justin, but I know for a fact that I can't get enough of him so I'm hoping, wishing that this isn't the end of my building crush but rather the start of a new beginning for us both and whatever relationship we have forming.

 

I just feel like maybe, just maybe it's not just a crush. It's something more. It has to be because whenever I'm around him like this I can't help the tug that I feel in my chest and my stomach giving me that airy, light-headed feeling. I wouldn't say it's...it's love because I know it's not, but with time, with time I'm almost certain it could be.

 

And really, I can't wait for that time to come. I can't wait to fall in love with him and that's scary on so many levels but I'm willing to take the chance and put my heart out there for him...for Justin.

 

"Vern?" I hear Justin whisper, kicking me back down to reality.

 

"Hmmm?" I hum lazily.

 

Finally regaining his breath, he lifts up himself to look at me, a light smile adorning his adorable face. Not saying anything, he slides out of me, rolling unto his side to lie next to me.

 

Shivering from the lack of body warmth since the air con is on high, I forcefully seat up, grabbing a nearby blanket to open over our exposed frames. Getting situated again, I snuggle up next to Justin as he lies on his back, one hand wrapped around my waist holding me against his chest and the other positioned behind his head.

 

Sighing, I shut my eyes as I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and steady breathing.

 

"Verona..." Justin whispers again and I flutter my eyes open to look up at him.

 

"Yeah Justin."

 

"What are you thinking?" He inquires, bending his head to look at me.

 

"Hmm, about how amazing you are and really decent too." I admit.

 

"No seriously." He chortles, the hum of his laughter vibrating in my ears.

 

"I'm serious." I giggle and he simply mouths an ‘oh' before relaxing again. "So where do we go from here?" I ask after a moment of silence.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean, where do you want us to go from here?" I'm hopeful that he wants an ‘us' as much as I do.

 

"I...I guess I want us to keep this good thing we have going and see where it leads and how it can build from friendship into something more I hope." He states honestly and I nod in agreement, glad he's feeling the connection that's forming. "But, like I said before, I'm only going to do it if you'll allow me to take you off the market, because I'm not up for sharing or competing with other guys for your attention." He snickers and just wow. I'm freaking out again...this is surreal.

 

"Like you want me to..."

 

"...be my girl and only my girl because I'm greedy? Yes." He laughs out and I giggle.

 

"Uh ok, well sure I can go along with that...but what about Loraine?" I suddenly remember miss sunshine knowing she and a ton of other girls are going to be down right disappointed when they find out that Justin is hanging up his bachelor hat for me. Damn, I like the sound of that...Justin...my guy...my boyfriend...my...man. Oh hell yeah, I could get used to this.

 

"What about her?"

 

"Don't you all like each other?"

 

"Uh where did you hear that? Well, she likes me but, the feelings are one sided. I'm not into her. One she's not my type and two, I've had my eyes and heart set on this little caramel chocolate cutie for some time now, and judging from the events that transpired over the last few days I'd have to say I'm definitely addicted..." Justin voices, tickling my sides as he tightens his hold on me.

 

"Wow...who is that? Damn she's a lucky girl." I muse, teasing him.

 

"Whatever, you know it's you." He laughs out, sighing tiredly.

 

"Well, yeah...and I'm happy." Placing my hands on his chest, I move them up to his neck, caressing him there before I stretch over and kiss him delicately on the lips.

 

"Mmmm...you really do taste sweet you know. But...it's getting late. I should maybe go." His tone is sad as he moves to get up but I hold him down, not wanting this perfect moment to end.

 

"Don't go, stay." I plead.

 

"Verona you know I can't. I have a shipload of work to do and we have class tomorrow. I'll tell you what..." Justin begins, kissing my forehead gently. "I'll stay until you fall asleep, then I'll leave and be back tomorrow to take you to school. Deal?" He's looking down at me now, his blues shades lighter, emitting a mixture of emotions I can't quite read.

 

Sticking out my bottom lip, I shake my head knowing that he really can't stay as much as I wish he could.

 

"You're a cute pouter."

 

"And you're a cute asshole." I snigger causing Justin to groan.

 

"That's just wrong Verona and you know it. Much like your addiction to McDonalds."

 

"It was never the fast food that I was addicted to Justin." I solely admit, realizing that maybe it's ok if he knows now.

 

"I see." He breathes out casually and I eye him strangely.

 

"You knew didn't you?" When I see the knowing smile on his face I instantly get my answer. "Oh god..." This is beyond embarrassing. I think I might be blushing too. Well I guess I was kind of being obvious.

 

"Well, just so you know, it made my job that much more enjoyable considering I had a favorite customer and all."

 

"Nice Justin...smooth." I giggle.

 

"Eh, I try. Now go to sleep girl. We both have a long day tomorrow, but if I'm spending it with you, then I'm looking forward to it."

 

"Me too..." I agree, before fixing myself against him, shutting my eyes and taking in a deep breath.

 

"And hey Vern?" Justin calls out to me seconds later.

 

"Yeah?" I sigh, feeling the drowsiness slowly creeping into my system as I drape my arm over his waist.

 

"Just so you know, it was never the addiction to computers or the joy of working in the computer lab that kept me coming back because really, I didn't need the job anymore since my mom got promoted. So..." Trailing off, he yawns lightly and I'm wondering if he'll even be able to get up and dress himself to head back to his apartment. I know I wouldn't if it were me after what happened. "I guess we're even." Justin coos. "Night Vern. Sweet Dreams..."

 

Not really having a reply to that statement, I just smile against his chest loving that we can be like this now, and I'm certainly looking forward to the days to come where we can build on this budding relationship.

 

I have to say, I never thought this day would ever come, but now that it has I'm just ecstatic that fate worked out in my favor.

 

And, if there is anything I've learned out of this, is that there is more than one way to satisfy your hunger cravings, though, I don't think I'll be giving up my late night pickups just yet...

 

What? Can you blame me really?

 

If there ever comes a day when I can get Justin on the menu you can bet I'm super sizing my order.

 

Yeah I know that sounded lame and down right wrong but I can't help it.

 

I've said this before and I'm sticking to it: The boy is just too damn delish for his own good...

 

*The End*

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=757