LoveStoned by PopDiva
Summary: JC spots a woman in a club and she leaves him LoveStoned.  Inspired by the song by Justin Timberlake (of course!)
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1120 Read: 1146 Published: Nov 02, 2007 Updated: Nov 02, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. LoveStoned by PopDiva

LoveStoned by PopDiva
Author's Notes:
I keep hearing LoveStoned on the radio and I got a picture in my head and decided to go wtih it.  This is my first attempt at this type of writing, so feedback is appreciated.  Thanks!

    JC made his way slowly into the dark club, winding around the throngs of people congregated in small groups around the door.  He paused for a moment to get his bearings before heading to the bar to order a drink.  With a nod of thanks to the bartender, he turned slowly and surveyed the dance floor.  He took a swig of his beer, his head nodding to the music without him even realizing it.

 
    He saw her across the room.  He was drawn to her immediately, but he couldn't move towards her right away.  He watched her dance, the flashing lights captivated him, and he was a goner.  There was no hope for him tonight, except maybe for the hope that she'd go home with him tonight.  Of course, she was dancing with Justin, so his chances were slim, but while there is still life, there is hope.


    JC put his bottle to his lips, allowing the cool amber liquid to fill his mouth and warm his insides.  A buzz was just what he needed.  False courage might help him to approach this girl.  What the hell, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?


    He had her in his sights, as he slowly made his way through the dancing masses towards her.  Her long brown hair was loose and he had no problem imagining wrapping it around his hands and pulling her face to him so he could kiss her while he had her pinned to the bed underneath him.  She was wearing strappy high heels, the kind that made him want to have them digging in his back as he thrust himself into her over and over again.  He shook his head a little.  He really hoped she'd go home with him tonight.


    He chuckled as he watched a guy approach her.  He could tell she was being as kind as possible, but she was shooting the guy down nonetheless.  Who was this guy to think he could get with a woman like this?  She needed a special kind of lover, a man like, well, like JC Chasez.  And he was more than willing to fill the position, if only she'd give him the chance.

 
    As JC approached her from behind, he was able to make eye contact with Justin over her head.  Even with the heels, she was a good bit shorter than him.  Justin tried to ignore the pointed look JC gave him, but when he mouthed, "Get lost!"  Justin finally acknowledged him and backed up just a little bit.

 
    JC put his hands on her hips and pulled her back against him.  He placed tender kisses down her neck, starting just below her ear and heading down to her bare shoulder.  He smiled when he felt her shiver.  He was pretty sure she'd be going home with him tonight.  


    Justin had disappeared, being swallowed up by the crowd.  Not that JC had noticed.  He was too busy lavishing attention on this woman who had the power to make him swoon.  Writhing bodies surrounded them, but somehow in the midst of the chaos, they were alone.  JC had eyes for no one else and he let his hands do his talking as he danced up on her.  He turned her into him and his hands skimmed up over her back.  She bit her lower lip at the feel of his hands on her heated skin.  He smirked, knowing that he was turning her on as much as she was turning him on.  He had another drink and couldn't believe it when he caught her watching him intently.  Her eyes were on his Adam's apple, watching it bob as he swallowed, licking her lips unconsciously as she watched him.  He offered her a drink, but she bypassed the bottle and pulled him down to kiss him forcefully.  She took him by surprise, forcing her tongue into his mouth, tasting the remnants of his beer.  His arms went around her, pulling her tighter to him and both were surprised when their bodies met and they could feel each other's arousal.  Their eyes met and JC took her hand and pulled her after him as he made his way to the back exit as quickly as possible. 

 
    As soon as they got outside, he put her up against the wall and kissed her as if he was going to die if he didn't kiss her and kiss her good.  She had her arms wrapped around his neck, holding on to him for dear life.  JC finally pulled away, his breathing ragged.


    "How many yellow bottles did you drink tonight baby?  How many guys bought you drinks?"


    She had to work to catch her breath.  "Why, are you jealous?"  She smiled and he couldn't resist kissing her again.


    "Damn right, I'm jealous!  And what the hell are you wearing?"


    "What?  You don't like this?"  She looked innocent, but he knew better.


    She shivered under him as he raked his eyes over her outfit once again.  "I think you know how I feel about it," he grinned as he pressed himself into her.


    "Can we continue this conversation else where?  Like maybe in bed after I finish ravishing you?" she asked.


    JC pulled reluctantly away from her and led her to his car.  "Baby, you have everyone fooled.  They all think you're sweet and innocent.  What would they think if they knew you were like this?"  He opened the car door.


    She leaned into him and whispered huskily into his ear, "They'd think I was damn freaky, just like you!"  She squeezed his butt and slid into the car, being sure to give him a little view of her lace panties as she got in.  She laughed as he closed her door and ran around to the other side.

 
    He got in and looked at her.  "Home or the backseat?"


    She shook her head.  "Joshua, just because I may be easily won over does not mean I want to get busy in the car.  Besides, we've got the carseats.  And anyway, I think you have some serious sucking up to do for leaving me waiting for you so long tonight."


    He laughed.  "You better buckle up, baby, because I'ma get us home fast.  I'm planning on doing lots of sucking up tonight, I promise."  He leaned over and planted another steamy kiss on her before backing up.


    "You'd better, Mr. Chasez," she smiled seductively as she reached over and ran her hand up his thigh.


    "For you, Mrs. Chasez, anything," he grabbed her hand and held it steady.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=526