Wow... by SomethingBlue42
Summary: Virgin!Timbersex
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3143 Read: 4836 Published: Oct 23, 2007 Updated: Oct 23, 2007
Story Notes:

I don't own Justin Timberlake or Nsync but all the work written here is mine and cannot be used without my permission!!! So be cool and don't take mah shit kthnxbai!

 

Written for JTPC PotD

 

1. Wow... by SomethingBlue42

Wow... by SomethingBlue42

“Come on babe,” Justin whines softly, his warm breath stirring the hair by your ear.

 

His arm is slung around your shoulders, and you’re sitting side by side on the couch in his parent’s basement, watching Ferris Buller’s Day Off. Well you really haven’t been watching the movie so much as making out, mouths bumping awkwardly, tongues sliding wetly against one another.

 

You shift uncomfortably before saying “I dunno…”

 

“Come on Nik, please,” he says, his lips pressing against your neck. “I like it so much better that way.”

 

“What if your mom comes down?” you ask, biting your lip and he sighs.

 

“I told you a million times, she’s not coming down here,” he says exasperatedly, turning his body so that he can face you. “Come on baby, you’ve done it before.”

 

You bite your lip again as he shifts on the couch, giving you puppy dog eyes, his bottom lip protruding slightly. He’s so adorable when he pouts. Over the past six months you’ve been dating it’s been rather tentative and slow moving but the past few weeks have seen you both growing more adventurous, hands brushing, buttons being loosed from their holes, giggles drowning into moans. Its getting to the point where you don’t have much more you can do that doesn’t have you both crossing some serious lines. But when you’re in the heat of it, and his mouth is on yours and he tastes so damn good you don’t really care all that much, which kinda freaks you out but in a really cool way ya know?

 

You sigh finally giving in and watch his eyes light up as you swing one leg over both of his, straddling his waist, your skirt hiking up your thighs. Your arms go around his neck, elbows resting against his naked shoulders as his eyes drink in your body, licking his lips, his gaze lingering on your chest. His fingers slide smoothly up your thighs and over your hips, pressing you down to rest completely in his lap, his eyelids fluttering a little.

 

You bite your lip, feeling him stirring underneath you. Curiosity has you wriggle your hips a little, causing him to hiss and grip you hips tighter, pressing you hard against him. You hum as his hardening shaft presses against you through your clothes, sending sparks shooting up your spine. You run your hands down his bare chest, fingers running over the bumps and grooves of his abdomen.

 

He presses his lips to your throat, hands snaking up around your back to pull you close to him, smashing your chests together. Before you even realize it your hips are rolling steadily against his, his dick solid underneath the denim of his jeans.

 

“Nik, shit,” he moans, ripping his mouth from yours, hands going back to your hips, grinding you hard against him, watching your hips roll, mouth slightly agape.

 

“Justin,” you say, your voice small. You know he’s almost there, but tonight you don’t want him to come like this. “Justin stop.”

 

He whines, as you pry his hands from your hips, sliding backwards off him to kneel in front of him on the floor. You place your hands on his thighs and he looks down at you, eyes black with lust.

 

“Wha…what are you doing?” he asks, his voice thick and he swallows hard.

 

“I wanna try something,” you say, fingers creeping upward.

 

“What?” he asks, this time his voice low in his throat.

 

“I want to…” you pause blushing. “I wanna touch you. Under your clothes.”

 

His eyes go wide as half dollars, and he coughs a little before saying. “Really?”

 

“Yeah,” you reply, smiling shyly up at him and he grins like it’s Christmas morning.

 

“Okay,” he says softly.

 

You both just stare at each other for a moment before your hands go to the button of his jeans. He’s panting, his eyes riveted on your hands as you work the zipper down. He straining against the fabric of his boxers and for a moment you don’t know what to do. Should you pull them down, or just slip him out. You look up at him and you both blink. He lifts his hips, pushing at the material, impatiently, trying to get it off his hips, your fingers gathering in it trying to aid him.

 

He pops free and you gasp a little, just looking at him for a moment, heat flooding between your legs. You look up and meet his eyes which look a little apprehensive now but he says nothing.

 

You swallow hard, turning your eyes back to his hard cock. You grip it tentatively and feel it jump in your hand, hearing him suck air through his teeth. You just hold it for a second, again having no clue where to go from here. You shift a little, feeling your foot start to tingle, falling asleep. As you shifted, your hand slipped up his shaft a little and your head snaps up when a low moan bubbles from his throat.

 

His head has fallen back against the couch, eyes shut tight, mouth hanging open. You turn your attention back to his lap, stroking him from base to tip and he’s panting hard, his head snapping back up to watch you.

 

“Is that good?” you ask, and he swallows hard.

 

“Y-yeah,” he stutters, his hips twitching a little with the movement of your hand.

 

Your eyes are watching your hands on his cock, watching the soft, hot skin of his shaft stretch and slide under your hands, wetness glistening on the tip. Curious, you swipe your thumb over it, spreading the wetness over the entire head and he moans loud, hips jerking upwards. All movement stops and you both stare wide eyed at each other before breaking into quiet giggles.

 

“Can I…” you trail, your cheeks burning so hot you can’t even get your sentence out.

 

“What?” he asks breathless.

 

You can’t say it. For some reason every way you can think of to say it sounds so dirty. So instead you lick your lips and looking at his cock in your hands then back at him. He gasps, jaw falling to his chest and you smile a little at him. He swallows hard and nods.

 

Again, you don’t really know how to start, but his moan still ringing in your ears gives you the courage to lean in and press the tip of your tongue against the head, tasting salt.

 

“Oh fuck,” he hisses and you smile a little, giving the underside of his shaft a long lick. “Nik…holy god,” he moans, as you take him in, your lips spread wide over the length of him.

 

You bob your head slightly, eyes watering a little when he hits the back of your throat. His breathing is so erratic now you fear he’s going to pass out. His hand has snaked into your hair, pulling it back away from your face and you glance up at him, to find him watching you, mouth open, pupils dilated.

 

“Justin! Nikole!” his mother’s voice calls from the top of the stairs and you pull back immediately, and he yelps as your bottom teeth scrape against his shaft. “You guys need something to drink?”

 

“N-no Mom!” Justin yells his voice shaky.

 

“Yeah thanks Mrs. Harless. We’re fine,” you chime in, keeping a peppy smile in your voice even though your heart is threatening to beat through your rib cage.

 

“Okay,” she calls and you hear the door snap shut again.

 

“Holy shit,” he sighs and you fold your arms over his knees, resting your head on them as you both laugh.

 

You stay this way for a moment, trying to get your racing heart to slow down a little bit. You feel his hand in your hair and before you have a chance to lift your head you hear his voice, small and pleading.

 

“Don’t stop.”

 

“Justin, we almost-”

 

“Will you let me touch you?” he asks suddenly and you gasp a little. “Please?” he adds, his eyes pleading a little with yours.

 

“I dunno, Jus,” you say and he grabs hold of your arms, tugging you up to him.

 

“Please,” he says, licking his lips before pressing his lips to yours sweetly. “I’ll make you feel good.”

 

You pant a little at his words, pressing your thighs together, feeling your pussy throb. You bite your lip but give him a little nod and he grins, pulling you into his lap again. You can feel him against your bare thigh, hot and heavy and you know this is probably a really bad idea, but god he’s beautiful and he wants you and you can’t really think of anything else accept the ache in your stomach.

 

His hands go to your ass, grabbing handfuls as he bunches your skirt up around your waist, exposing your panties. You’re a little embarrassed as he smiles, biting his bottom lip as he runs a long slender finger along the elastic where your leg meets your body.

 

He cups you and you suck in your breath, watching his face as he watches himself touch you. He begins to rub softly, your panties sliding wetly against your center, the heel of his hand pressing against your clit and you open your mouth in a silent moan.

 

“Damn baby,” he mutters, and you know he can feel how wet you are.

 

You barely have time to shiver before his fingers slip underneath the cotton, the tips of his fingers cool against your heated flesh. You gasp as he slides two fingers up and down your slit, and you feel his cock twitch against your thigh and you both moan. You jump when he stumbles upon your clit, gripping his shoulders and pressing your hips harder into his hand. He rubs in slow circles, watching your face, missing it by just a hair.

 

“Like this,” you whisper after a minute, reaching between the two of you to guide his hand, lining his middle and forefinger with yours as you slide him into place.

 

You groan loudly, spasms of pleasure ripping through you as you grip his shoulders again, grinding your hips against his hand. You gasp when he slides back, slipping his middle finger between your folds, pushing deep inside you, palm pressed flat against your clit.

 

“Oh Justin,” you practically sob, as he slides it out again and you follow his gaze, looking down between you to see his finger glistening in the dim light, wet to the knuckle. Your eyes meet and he blinks at you, panting, before you crush your mouth to his.

 

You moan against his lips as you feel his finger slide back in and out again, the heel of his hand pressing sweetly against your clit, casing your to rock your hips to his rhythm. You can still feel his cock against your thigh, the tip leaking precum on your skin, twitching every now and then.

 

You have never wanted anything so bad in your life. Your head is hanging back, eyes closed, his finger pressing deep inside you, sending small waves of pleasure but its not enough for you. You want him, all of him.

 

“Jus, stop,” you moan and he does, finger buried deep within your folds.

 

You bring your head forward, opening your eyes to find him gazing intently back at you. You nearly moan, but you can’t fight the urge to kiss him, sucking his bottom lip into your mouth. His hand starts to move again and you’re dizzy with pleasure. After a moment you reach down and grab his wrist, fingers gripping tightly and his eyes meet yours again.

 

“You wanna?” you ask and his mouth falls open, his eyes practically popping out of his school.

 

“Are…are you sure?” he asks and you nod, biting your lip. “No seriously, Nik,” he says, bringing his hand to your face, looking deep into your eyes. “Are you sure?”

 

“Yes,” you reply impatiently, and then your face goes a little dark. “Un…unless you don’t want to.”

 

“No!” he practically screams, and you can’t help but giggle. “I mean no,” he says a little softer, laughing too. “I just…I just want you to be sure.”

 

“I am,” you say, matter of factly, giving him a nod for emphasis.

 

“Okay,” he says.

 

“Okay.”

 

You both just stare at each other for a moment and the nagging feeling of cluelessness hits you again. But this time he takes the reigns.

 

“Lay back, baby,” he says softly and supports you as you slide off him, letting your body roll, until you’re on your back and he’s crouched over you.

 

He brushes your hair out of your face as he kicks his pants and boxers impatiently from his legs. You’re trembling a little now, the seriousness of the situation sinking in. His hands slide underneath your tank top, smoothing the material up your stomach and over your head. You sit up a little as he reaches behind you to undo your bra, fingers fumbling, you wait a moment and when he still hasn’t unclasped it, you reach behind you and do it for him. He leans back to watch, his cheeks a little pink, whether its from exertion or embarrassment you’re not really sure.

 

You pull the material away from your body, dropping it off the side of the couch, refusing to meet his eyes. You feel his hands on your skin and you fall back against the couch again, small waves of pleasure rippling from the nipples he’s tugging on all the way to your center. He dips his head, taking a peak into his mouth and you arch against him, pressing your aching pussy into the thigh he has between your legs. You’re on fire, wanting nothing more than to ease the ache in the pit of your stomach.

 

“Justin,” you breathe and he jerks his head up looking at you, concerned and you smile at him through heavy lidded eyes. “Feels good.”

 

He grins at you, fingers finding the zipper of your skirt. The sound is loud enough to deafen, and a little chill of nervousness zips through you again. He hooks his thumbs in the waist band, dragging both your skirt and your panties down your legs. He sits back, pulling them completely off and then just sits there looking down at you. You look back up at him, curls fuzzing uncontrollably around his boyish face, long neck, chiseled torso and long, hard cock standing at attention, the head now purple from want.

 

He licks his lips, laying himself over you, supporting his weight with his arms. You feel him brush against your core and you both groan in unison, and then burst into a fit of giggles. You capture his mouth with yours, sliding your tongue against his.

 

“You’re sure?” he asks again, pulling back as he reaches between the two of you.

 

You look at him for a moment before nodding. He nods back at you and you feel him pressing against your entrance. Your eyes are on his face and his eyelids flutter as he rubs himself in your wetness. He presses his lips to yours and you try to concentrate on the feel of his mouth as he presses forward. Squeezing your eyes shut from the pressure, you try to breathe. You feel his fingers wrap around your jaw, his palm pressing against your throat softly as he pushes gently until he’s buried deep inside you.

 

His arms collapse and he buries his face in your neck. You can hear him grinding his teeth in your ear and you know he’s close. You clutch his back, still a little shocked that he’s actually inside you, that you’re actually having sex.

 

“Holy…mother of…” he pants after a second and raises himself on shaky arms. “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah,” you respond weakly, still feeling like you’re being split down the middle.

 

“Does it hurt?” he asks his voice quiet, brushing hair back from your face again and you squeeze your eyes shut again and nod slowly. “I’m sorry,” he whispers, kissing you sweetly, and then nuzzling his nose into your neck.

 

“I’m ready Justin,” you say after a moment and he takes a deep breath before pulling out.

 

He pushes back in with a groan and you can tell its taking all of his willpower not to just pound away into you.

 

“God you’re tight,” he groans, rolling his hips steadily into yours, “Shit, this is fucking amazing…”

 

You chuckle a little, still feeling like he’s ripping you to shreds but its not as bad anymore. More of a dull ache than anything else. He continues to move slowly and at one point he shifts a little, propping himself more fully on his arms. The next thrust hits a spot inside you that causes you to moan. He stops, looking down at you startled.

 

“Do that again,” you say shakily and he does, hitting that same spot again and you groan louder this time.

 

“C-can I go faster?” he asks, and you nod, reaching down to grip his hips, as his pace quickens.

 

“Mmmm, Justin,” you whisper, not believing the sensations he is creating in your thighs and abdomen.

 

“I think I’m gonna…” he breathes, hips twitching hard against yours, his body grinding against your clit in a way that is setting you on fire.

 

“I’m c-close,” you stutter, nails digging into his skin, legs wrapping around his slim waist.

 

“I-I-I can’t,” he breathes, a moan melting against your neck, his hips moving like lightening against yours. “I can’t hold…Oh God.”

 

You feel him shoot inside you and your muscles clamp down on him hard, stealing the breath from your lungs, as wave after wave of intense pleasure crashes over you. He’s biting into your shoulder, whimpering softly as his hips slow to a stop, body shaking uncontrollably on top of you.

 

He collapses against you, his cheek hot against your chest and you both just lay there and breathe for a second, each reveling in the act that just took place. After a moment he pulls himself up on shaking arms, looking down at you, his face flushed and smiling.

 

“Wow,” he says so softly you can barely hear it. You smile and he repeats it. “Wow.”

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=498