Case of the Stalker by wittylyricst27
Summary: Hollie a writer from La Weekly and someone who is very self assured and private becomes a friend of Jc's. As she heads out with him on his promo for his new record release she finds out about a stalker of his who has turned her eyes on Hollie. After seeing Hollie hang around JC, too often, and too close. When things get out of hand and after things in her and Jc's realtionship start to change, will she be able to turn to Jc, or will she handle it on her own, even when she needs help the most?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Humor, Mystery, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 17477 Read: 30376 Published: Jul 26, 2007 Updated: Aug 22, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27

2. Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

3. Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27

4. Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27

5. Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

6. Chapter 6 by wittylyricst27

7. Chapter 7 part A by wittylyricst27

8. Chapter 7(b) by wittylyricst27

9. Chapter 8 by wittylyricst27

10. Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27

11. Chapter 10 by wittylyricst27

12. Chapter 11 by wittylyricst27

Chapter 1 by wittylyricst27

JC and I had met about two years ago through some friends we shared. They happened to be in a band, and we had just happened to go to the same show. I was going up to talk to my friends after the show and it was then that I was introduced to him.

 

Somehow during the conversation I guess JC had slipped a napkin in my purse which on been on the bar that had his name and number with the words, "Call me someone time you're an alright chick," on it slightly smudged.

I had to laugh at that one, it was so cheesy. So when I finally got the nerve to call him about a week later he laughed at who I said I was when he asked, "The alright chick that Mike introduced you to last week."

Right now I was sitting at his kitchen table as I saw him pass around for the fifth time on his cell phone talking to the record people about getting air play for his new single; finally he hung up on them as a grunt of "fuck," came from his lips.

 

"What now," I asked standing up but sat back down as he sat next to me and put his head on his arms.

"Jace," I asked placing my hand on his shoulder and scooted closer. "They want to run more tests to see how it will react to the public," he mumbled through his arm than turned his head to look up at me.

"You know how fucked up this is, it's like they…" he started to say.

"Don't trust your music," I asked and he nodded. "OH honey," I sighed as I rubbed his back and placed my head on his shoulder. "You know their stupid moronic people right, and your music is gonna blow everyone away, I know it did me," I told him remembering how the copy he had given me was following me everywhere I went; car, work, home everywhere.

"You're suppose to say that you're my friend," he sighed as he sat up straight. "Not really," I said and he looked at me," What, its true you know me I would have told you it wasn't my taste if it wasn't but that stuff is some fucking good shit," I told him with a smile and he gave me a crack of a grin.

"Thanks Hollie," he said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Just doing my job," I shrugged. "So being my friend is a job now huh," he asked.

"Jace I didn't," it was then I saw him crack another grin, I hit him upside the head, "That wasn't funny Chasez," I told him getting up and walking away.

"I thought it was," he said as he pulled me back and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"You know I have a listening party in Detroit in about two days and," he started to say.

"Jace I got to finish my article for the paper by Monday," I said and he swung me around.

"But it doesn't go to the printers till Wednesday and you can email it," he smiled at me.

"I knew I never should have told you that," I laughed as he pulled me into a hug realizing I was going with him.

--

We had just gotten to the hotel in Detroit when JC was whisked away to do some promo for the radio show he was gonna do the day after tomorrow, sitting down at the desk in the main room of the two room suite I plugged my laptop in a got to work.

I don't know how long I had been working before I fell asleep but the next thing I knew my phone was pulling me from my sleep as I sat up stiff from fall asleep in a chair, covering my mouth in a yawn,I went to grab it from my bag on the bed in the other room, I felt drool as I whipped my mouth off, "That's attractive," I said to myself as I put my phone to my ear.

"What is attractive," I heard JC laugh. "Oh nothing but some mid afternoon drool from a nap I just woke up from," I laughed.

"Sexy," he said making me laugh harder. "I didn't mean to wake you up but I'm heading back and was wondering if you wanted to head to a late lunch early dinner maybe drinks after," he asked.

"Why JC are you asking me out on a date," I teased we always did that with one another, even though nothing but friendship ever existed between us.

"Why would you think that," I heard his voice behind me and I turned around, shutting my phone I shook my head at him and with a smile.

"Hey you hung up on me," he said with a frown his cell to his ear.

"I had more important things to do," I joked as I passed by him to go use the bathroom. "Oh really now," he said as he shut his phone and grabbed me and started to tickle my sides which I pulled at him but couldn't because I was laughing too hard.

"JC, come on I'm gonna pee my pants," I laughed. "Whose problem is that not mine," He laughed and tickled me harder.

"It will be once it goes down my pant leg and touches yours," I said pulling away and it was then he let me go all a sudden but grabbed my hand to stop me from falling at the lack of contact that I had been leaning on.

"Thank you," I said and went to the bathroom, not closing the door I turn the faucet it on and went about washing my face.

"That's not peeing," JC said coming in and leaning on the doorway.

"Brilliant deduction Watson," I said as I patted my face dry.

"Shut up Sherlock," he told me as he came around back of me and faced me in the mirror. "Thank you," he said placing his hands on my hips and turning me around, "For what," I asked.

"Being you and letting me be me- but most of all being there for me to lean on," He said kissing my temple. "You don't have to thank me it's because I care for you that I do the things that I do," I said with smile and kissed his cheek.

"Beside the point still I thank you, and I care for you too by the way," He said pulling me by the hand to the door of the suite.

"I don't remember telling you I wanted to go," I said pulling back. He laughed," Well too bad, you're coming," he said but when I stood my ground he came up to me and looked me square I the eye.

"Are we gonna do this the hard way or the easy way," he said.

"Since when is anything ever easy," I asked him with the same glare.

"Ok," he said simply than surprising the hell out of me picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me out the door.

"Hey Lonnie," I laughed as I saw Jc's bodyguard coming behind us we headed towards the elevators.

"Why am I not surprised" he laughed as I patted Jc's ass as we got to the elevator and he pushed the button.

"Hey no grabbing the goods," JC jumped.

"I'm not grabbing, I was patting. This is grabbing," I said than using both my hands I grabbed both of his cheeks and gave them a quick pinch.

"Hollie Marie," he squealed and then put me down to face him.

"Awe there went my free ride to the car," I laughed and that was when he just shook his head at me and gave Lonnie a look as he was busting up with laughter as we rode down.

--

As we headed to the car I guess people got word of JC being there as there were about ten people with cameras and such recording and taking pictures as we stepped out of the hotel door as I pulled my sunglasses from my bag that JC had grabbed on his way out with me over his shoulder I felt him grab my hand with force.

"JC I'll be fine," I said into his ear and it was then that they surrounded us and I wasn't sure if I'd be fine, all. I saw was JC shake his head at me and hearing snaps of cameras and million different questions go off at once. I squeezed harder on Jc's hand it was then that he pulled us faster threw the crowd and I felt Lonnie on my back side keeping them way from us.

But what I notice in all the mist of chaos was a small petite women on the side of the street near the back of the car we were head to staring at me with what seemed like this ultimate hatred that caused a shiver to go down by back, only because I knew I had seen that face before, She had been at the airport also.

I watched her follow me with her eyes as I got up to the car and was shaking from our stare as JC pulled me into the car. Shaking my head I felt his hand on my cheek making me turn to the side to look at him. "You ok," he asked and nodded. "Just not use to that," I said meaning it for more than one thing.

"Neither am I," he stated and pulled me to his side, letting me place my head on his shoulder as he ran his hands threw my hair; it was then I understood that something's you can never get use to.

Chapter 2 by wittylyricst27

After some dinner at a local Detroit Diner we headed to a Pub down the street we had been there for almost an hour when I almost spit my drink , when I saw the same petite lady coming up to me. JC had been dancing with a redhead who had grabbed his attention and after asking if it was ok if I was left alone he hadn’t been back since.

”Can I talk to you,” she asked as she came up and sat next to me.

“I guess,” I shrugged as I sipped my drink and watched her glare a little at my response, “You know Jc right,” she asked.

“What is it to you,” I asked it wasn’t my place to broadcast who and who weren’t my friends, never saw the point but that was beside the point here I realized as she set her purse down and came right up into my face.

“Well bitch, you see I don’t know if you know it or not but he’s mine has been for five years,” she stated showing me a rock on her left ring finger something that was huge and was just plain ugly.

“Well Missy that’s kind of funny for you to say since I’ve been his friend for a little over two years and I’ve never seen your face,” I said with a grin.

“Oh, I’ve been around and I will be around for a lot longer than you, you see were private couple only Jc’s close friends know about me,” She said.

“Really cause I’m one of those too sweetheart and well I just can’t pin point you out in my mind and I’m usually good with faces,” I sighed like I was sad; what can I say I  become a bitch when I get a few in my system.

“Just watch yourself,” she told me as she grabbed her bag and walked away, it was then I saw JC coming up to me.

“Who you talking to,” he asked me watching the psycho lady walking away.

“Just one of your adoring fans,” I said as I took a drink.

“You didn’t scare them did you,” he asked.

 I shook my head as I swallowed my last bit of drink, more like she scared me I thought to myself.

“Good,” he laughed and ordered himself another drink when he was paying the bartender I saw the redhead wave at me with a giggle, “Jace I think your wanted,” I laughed as I picked a piece of ice of out of my empty glass and waved my hand when the bartender offered me another; I knew my limits.

“Actually no, she wants you,” he laughed placing his hand on my leg.

“Your shitting me,” I asked him looking at her and than him in shock, “Nope first words out of her mouth where can you help me get your friend over there,” he said taking a sip of his beer.

“Oh wow, I don’t swing that way but if I did Damn,” I said. “Don’t say things like that you’ll get me all excited,” JC laughed.

“Ha, Ha you’re so funny, hey how do I say thanks but no thanks, to that though I mean I’ve never been hit on my a girl,” I told him.

“Well I’ve never been asked to hook up one of my girls with another girl before either so I couldn’t tell you,” he said but then shook his head and added, “Kiss me.”

“Wait what,” I said looking at him straight in the eye but I all I saw was this dead serious face on his mug.

“I’m serious, kiss me and make it look like you enjoy it way too much and then when you stop look over at her and mouth thank you but sorry,” JC explained like it was the best idea in the world.

“You just don’t want to be a sore loser tonight do you,” I laughed as checked my cell phone only to realize it was dead.

“Hey Jace do you have the time,” I asked.

“Jace,” I looked up and saw him staring at my lips, “I think you’ve had too much to drink bucko,” I told him and pushed him away.

It was then that Lonnie came up and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Hey Boss it’s time to go,” he said.

“Oh alright, you party poopers,” he said and grabbed me by the shoulder and followed Lonnie out.

Looking behind me I saw the redhead eye me and I shrugged and gave her a sorry and saw her shake her head and throw her hand out like it’s ok I get it; good thing too. I wasn’t interested but it didn’t mean I wanted to hurt her feelings none.

--

Waiting out by the back door for Lonnie to come around with the car I stood against the building.

“What would you do if I had just kissed you in there,” JC asked leaning against the wall next to me.

“You have a fascination with kissing someone tonight don’t you,” I said looking slighty up at him.

“Not just someone,” he said.

“Jace,” I told him sternly as he came in front of me and placed either hand on the brick wall to either side of my face.

“What, I want to know what you would do,” he said coming closer.

“Knee you in the balls,” I said almost too quietly, “Really now, because well you didn’t seem too sure of that,” he told me getting closer so that his forehead rested on mine.

“JC, you’ve had too much to drink tonight you don’t know what you’re saying,” I told him as I felt him press against me and it was then that I felt something down below that I never thought I’d feel coming from him.

“I’ve had two beers, so I know what I’m saying my question is why are you so scared,” He asked pulling back just a little.

“I’m not scared,” I told him.

“Prove it,” he whispered in my ear going back to be just as close as he was a second ago and it was then that he captured my lips in his own it took me two seconds if that to get swept up in the feeling as I felt Jc’s hand run through my hair as mine came to meet at the base of his neck.

It seemed like we were like that forever till I heard a car honking and pulling my lips away from Jc’s I looked behind him and laughed, “We’ve been caught.”

JC just smiled and pecked my lips one more time and grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

Walking behind him my smile dropped as I saw the petite woman stand at the back door entrance with her eyebrow raised and I’m gonna kill you look written all over her face.

--

Walking up the next morning I rolled over and saw JC still asleep, the TV was still on from last night. We had ended up coming back to the hotel and decided to watch a movie together but I guess neither of us had made that.  As I got closer to JC I felt him stir a little so I stopped moving, all he did was place his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him and kiss my forehead.

“JC, are you awake,” I whispered but when he didn’t response I let it go and took my hand and went and ran it from the back of his neck to the top of his head through his hair.

“It wasn’t a dream,” he yawned as he slowly stretched and looked at me with a smile.

“So you were awake,” I asked. “Huh,” he questioned but I just shook my head.

When he kissed my forehead than my nose and was about to kiss my mouth I covered his, “Jace about last night,” I said slowly.

“What did you not want it to happen cause you didn’t put up much of a,” he started to say but I shook my head.

“Friends don’t kiss,” I said softly.

“Hollie I’m gonna be honest with you,” he said pulling me up as he let me rest on his chest as he sat against the headboard of the bed.

“And that would be,” I asked.

“I like you a lot,” he said looking down at me.
“I like you a lot too JC but that still,” he stopped me.

“Hollie this is gonna sound lame but I like, like you,” he said.

I closed my eyes and smiled for second, “I think I might like, like you too,” I said but as soon as it came out of my mouth I started laughing really hard.

“What’s so funny,” he said looking at me.

“You’re just so cheesy,” I said laughing a little harder but then squealed as he tickled me.

“I’m cheesy,” he said as he grabbed me and threw me so I was under him and he was on top of me.

“Yes you are,” I laughed as I looked at him with a big grin on my face.

“You’re cheesier,” he said as he pinched my sides.

“That makes so much sense,” I laughed with a shake of my head and squeal and again as JC let go of his arms supporting him and hugged me really tight placing all his weight on me.

Looking up at him as he placed his forehead against mine I smiled and he smiled back at me.

This time he didn’t give me any warning or question as he took his lips in mine and ran his hand up my side. Kissing him back I felt his lower region again, “Jace,” I questioned between kisses.

“Do you know how many times I had to take a cold shower because of you before I got the nerve to kiss you last night,” he asked.

I laughed as he kissed my neck.

“You find that funny,” he asked as he pinched my side with the hand that was still on my side.

Nodding was all I could do between laughter

--

After an hour of going back and forth of making fun of each other we got ready to go and headed out for an early lunch down at the restaurant in the hotel.

After placing our orders  JC excused himself to go to restroom at the same time his phone rang, he left answering it as he headed towards the men’s room a crossed the dining room.

“Miss Taylor,” a hotel receptionist asked coming in with what looked like a package in her hand with Hollie scribbled across it.

“Yes,” I answered and she placed the package on the table. “This was delivered to the front desk as well as this; she added placing what looked like a postcard from the gift shop next to the restaurant, on top of the package.

“Thank you,” I said scribbling my signature to a clipboard she handed me.

Flipping the post card over I saw piece of paper over the written area and in the place where you put the name and address was my name and the instructions to pull off the paper.

Doing so I read the almost unreadable warning in big red letters that said,

 “YOU CROSSED THE LINE BITCH; I WARNED YOU THAT HE WAS MINE! WATCH YOUR BACK FROM NOW ON!”

Placing it picture side up I took a drink of water and looked at the package cautiously till I saw it had a return label from the publish company that I sent my manuscript to.

Ripping it open I read a letter and placed my hand over my mouth to prevent my scream, “I’m gonna be pub…bliss shed,” I said slowly to myself. My legs started shaking up and down as I felt a tears come out of my eyes.

“Hollie what’s going on,” JC asked rushing to my side.

I couldn’t speak as I handed the letter that came from the package that I just read.

“NO way, Congratulations baby,” he said hugging me.

“So who sent the postcard,” he said nodding to it as he let me go.

“Oh, my mom,” I said quickly as I took it from the table and placed it into my bag.

“She good,” he asked looking at me with question eyes as I put the card away but followed it with the package as I saw our food coming, “Yup, told me not to do anything she wouldn’t do,” I told him with a big grin.

“OH, so what does that leave,” he asked getting closer to me.

“BAD, JC, Bad,” I laughed as I thanked the waiter for my food and placed a napkin in my lap.

“I try,” he shrugged as he did the same.

Laughing we started talking as we ate I only stopped once as I saw the petite women walk past our table and out the restaurant and gave me a quick glare as she exited alone.

Chapter 3 by wittylyricst27

Later that day JC had to go out to do some more promo in the city and even though I was offered to go I declined, I needed to finish this article and send it in. As I spelled checked it and read it out loud I smiled it was pretty good if I do say so myself.  Placing it as an attachment I started the email to my boss adding at the end my good news from the publish company; after all he had given me the guts to do it telling me that I shouldn’t be stuck writing show updates in a little newspaper the rest of my life, that I was meant for big and better things.

That had been a year ago, after a solid year of working with La Weekly Darrel my boss had come in and sat me down and told me that, at first I thought he was letting me go, but he told me he was smart not stupid.  I still remember the day I got the job at La Weekly, I had graduated from UCLA about five months before and applied for a millions jobs, but so far none of them replied or told me they didn’t like my style.  I had quit my old job a week before going to the show in which I met JC because I had enough money saved up from the past to make it for at least a year without one I figured.

About a month after the show is when I got a call from La Weekly, it actually happened to be JC who picked up my phone for me since he had been over at my apartment while I had been in the shower we were going to another show. When I came out of the shower and had come out to the living room with my clothes on and hair still wet.  JC said,” Someone at LA Weekly called said you have an interview on Monday.”
“Please tell me your not shitting me,” I told him rushing towards him.

“I don’t think so,” he said showing the post it he had written the info on and then started to smile.

“Congratulations,” he said as he pulled me into a hug.

We had gotten to know one another by meeting up at shows that our friends did and going for coffee or Denny’s for food afterwards, it just seemed like we had this instant bonding when we first met.

Mixing shows and late night trips to Denny’s and some club trips over the first year is how we learned about one another, we got really close the second year in our friend ship, when we started just hanging out on weekends for lunch or dinner and just talking about anything and everything.

I smiled, could I have imagined we would have come to where we are now than, probably not, but then again at the time I wasn’t looking for anything but a friend.

--

I guess I had got caught up in daydreaming about the past after sending my article that I jumped when I heard someone yell down the hall outside the hotel door, and it was then I realized the noise out there was pretty loud. It was then I heard Jc’s voice, “I knew I should have put a restraining order on you!”

“But JC you love me were together, what are you saying,” I heard a female voice say and swear I knew that voice.  Jumping up from the chair I opened the door and stepped out a bit.

“This has nothing to do with you bitch, get it inside,” I heard the female voice yell and finally I pin pointed it, as I saw Lonnie trying to struggle to hold on to her as he pulled her towards the elevators, it was the petite girl again.

“Jessica shut up, Lonnie get her out of her and this time I will be filing for a restraining order,” JC told her as he came up and put his arm around me.

“OH THAT’S IT YOUR DEAD,” she said as she tried to jump out of Lonnie’s grasp at me but was pulled back, making me jump back and hit the door with my head.

“I’ll be back,” she yelled as she was pulled away.

“Come on let’s get inside,” he said taking my hand away from the spot on my head I was rubbing and looking at it as he unlocked the door with his key card and pulled me inside.

--

An hour later and an ice pack to the head, JC had sat me down and explained to me who Jessica was.

“She was a really sweet fan when I first met her she talked to me like anyone one, no screaming no hyperventilating,” he explained.  “At first she seemed like maybe she wanted to be friends you know, and I was ok with that, but then she started to get pushy and about a month after I had known her she hunted me down and asked why I hadn’t returned any of her calls, and was I seeing someone else,” JC shook his head, “There is something wrong with her and I felt sorry for her and still do but it’s gotten out of hand she got a ring from somewhere and is convinced I gave it to her and that were supposed to be this couple. She’s got these online journals she’s made that include pictures of me from the internet with other women who she calm is her and she made online private journals of supposedly me and all the other guys that were in the group, she never did make ones for the guys in the bands we know, thank god.” He rubbed his forehead.

“She screwed up your life and messed with your mind and emotions,” I said placing the ice pack down and coming up behind him and hugging him placing my head on his shoulder, like he done to me so many times to comfort me.

“Yeah, I mean when I threatened to get a restraining order a year ago is when she sort of backed off and was ok, so I was nice to her whenever I saw her around but then tonight, she went too far,” he said as he pulled me from behind and grabbed me placing me in his lap and holding on tight.

“What did she do,” I asked.

“Told me if she couldn’t have me no one could and she would make sure of that,” He said with a shutter as he looked at me softly.

“Jace, um this isn’t the first time I’ve seen her,” I said looking down at his chest.

“What,” he asked pulling my chin up too look me in the eye.

“The fan that you saw me talking to when you were dancing with the redhead, well that was her she came and threatened me to stay away from you,” I told him closing my eyes.

“OH mama,” he said pulling me closer to him, “Why didn’t you tell me,” he asked.

“I thought it was just a random thing, you know  I’ve gotten glares from some of your other fans before and it means nothing most of the time you know because it’s just a glare or what not,” I said staring to ramble.

“I get it, but next time tell me,” he said as he looked into my eyes.

Nodding I placed my head against his.

“We ok,” I asked. It was then he smiled at me softly and slowly took his lips and contacted them to mine in an innocent but oh so powerful kiss.

“Yea baby were good,” he said than kissed me again much stronger and pulled me down to the bed.

After awhile he started to kiss my neck and once he got to my collar bone I started to laugh.

“Why are you laughing,” he asked me strangely.

“It tickles,” I said with a breath.

“Well your no fun than, I’m trying to put the moves on you and you laugh at me,” He said pulling away till I pulled him back down, making his eyes go wide, “I wasn’t laughing at you, I can’t help that I’m ticklish; all over,” I added making my voice go into a whisper at the end.

“Kinky,” he laughed.

“Can we go out to dinner tonight,” I asked after our laughter had died down.

“Yeah, but I want my dessert first,” JC growled into my ear as he started to kiss my neck and then ran his hand up my shirt and a crossed my stomach.

“But you won’t finish you dinner if you do,” I laughed but breathed out as my breath hitched into my throat as he ran his fingers under my bra and a crossed my left breast.

“No you see I’m working up to the main course,” he said with hooded eyes looking at me.

I pulled him into a kiss and then ran my hand under his shirt and up his bare back, pulling the shirt up and off with it.

“How about dinner in bed,” I said with raised eyebrows.

“Hollie, I love how you think,” he smiled at me as he pulled me under the sheets and our clothes were thrown out from under them in a mist of giggles and moans.

Chapter 4 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
(short but sweet)

We ended up having room services called later that evening and stayed up late watching some movie we weren’t really interested in because I woke up with the alarm clock that JC had set to go into the radio show and saw the TV was still on.

“You don’t have to come babe,” JC whispered to me kissing my cheek as he pulled himself from the covers and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower stopping when he heard me whisper, “Shake that fanny wanny, funky song funky song.”

“Are you watching my ass, Hollie,” he grinned looking over at me from his shoulder.

“Maybe,” I said simply with a shrug as I turned over and closed my eyes acting like I was asleep.

I felt the weight of him returning to the bed as he crept over me, “Hollie Marie Taylor, what would your mother say,” he questioned me than kissed my forehead.

“How white was it,” I said than start to laugh as I peeked open an eye and saw him staring at me in shock.

“I’m ashamed,” he said shaking his head as he got up till I pulled him back down and kissed him hard on the lips.

“Morning,” I smiled after we stopped to breath.

“Your something else you know that,” he said as he started to kiss me again.

“Yes, and aren’t you gonna be late,” I asked with raised eyebrows.

“You’re the one who started this and now your tell me to leave,” JC asked as she started to kiss my neck.

“Well if you want to be late going ahead, but you know it’s already seven,” I laughed as I saw the time dawn on him he had to leave in thirty minutes to get there by nine.

“Damn you and your womanly charms,” he said as he got up and headed back towards the bathroom and only laughed this time as I sang the song again only louder, “SHAKE YOUR FANNY WANNY,FUNKY SONG, FUNKY SONG!”

--

I guess I had fallen back asleep as JC was in the shower because I was waking up again by a knock on the door which stopped the moment I got out of bed and pulled Jc’s t-shirt over my head.

Walking towards the door I saw a small envelope that had been pushed under the door.

“Read Me,” I read from the top of it.

Thinking it was JC being cheesy I shook my head and opened it but reading the context of the letter inside my color ran from my face as my eyes bugged out.

“Hollie Marie Taylor, age 23 was born in California Oaks; California has a mother who lives in Santa Ana and a father and brother who live in Salem, Oregon. Worked for three grocery store chains before moving on to La weekly is in the mist of publishing her first book. ” it went on to tell my social security number, my cell phone my apartment phone, the mortgage company I used, and even my dogs name who happened to live with my mom.

You see Hollie my dear I can get my information quick and get detailed and just imagine what I could do to you if I could get that, I told you to stay away from him but I guess you’re hard of hearing; trust me Deary a little restraining order from JC won’t stop me from getting to you.

Your new best enemy-

Jess.

 

Dropping the letter I stumbled backwards till I hit the back of my ankle on the coffee table and fell to the floor, “Shit,” I mumbled.

I jumped a second later when a knock came to the door.

“Who is it, “I said picking up the letter and shoving it in my bag that was by the door, peeking through the whole in the door I saw JC with a bag of food in his hands.

“I forgot my key,” he said through the door with a smile.

“Right,” I opened the door with a stumble.

“Hollie you ok,” he asked setting the food down and coming up to me.

I nodded as he pulled me into a hug.

“You sure, your kind of pale,” he asked me running a hand over my face and I pulled back.

“Yea what you bring,” I said clearing my throat and going to the food.

“Hollie” he questioned coming over to me.

“Yeah, tacos,” I said pulling them out of the bag and then headed over to the little mini fridge we had and pulled out a water.

Taking a bite out of one I looked up to see JC still standing by the door with a confused look on his face, “What,” I asked with a mouth full of food.

Shaking his head he then looked at me and smiled.

“You really shouldn’t sit that way in just a t-shirt you know,” he told me as I looked down and noticed I was sitting Indian style on the couch and one false move and all my goodies would show.

“It makes things interesting,” I said with a shrug as I looked over at my bag than at him and gave him an evil grin as I finished my tacos and drank some water.

“Interesting indeed,” he laughed pulling his tacos out of the bag and coming to sit next to me.

--

Later that night after some out about in the town we headed towards the airport and headed back home. At the moment we sat in on the plane JC was asleep next to me with his head against the window and pillow on his lap totally forgotten.

Flipping the post card back and forth and looking at the letter I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

With a jump I heard a low laugh, “Geez Hollie did I scare you that bad,” Lonnie asked with a grin as I looked over my shoulder at him.

“OH just shut up,” I told him.

Laughing he then cleared his throat and got serious, “Jc’s restraining order against Jessica went through today by the way, could you tell him for me I don’t know if I’ll get a chance to once we land,” he told me.

Nodding I turned to look at the stuff on my tray table, “Saves him but not me,” I mumbled.

Chapter 5 by wittylyricst27

Once we landed in LA we headed back to JC’s house where I had left my car.

“JC,” I asked as he turned off the freeway and headed towards his house.

“What’s up,” he said looking over at me before looking back at the road as he turned down a street.

“Could I stay with you for a few days, I mean not to get in the way or anything but,” I started to say till JC put his hand on mine, “Hollie, I was wanted to ask you to stay but I didn’t want to bring it up unless you did but of course you can stay with me, besides I have something plan for us tonight,” He smiled at me as he pulled up into the garage and closed it behind him.

“Really what would that be,” I asked as we headed out of the car and into the house.

“Well that my friend,” you will have to find out when it happens.

“Even, if I bug you till we go,” I asked like a two year old, “Wouldn’t work anyways, I got to fix some stuff up  and do some stuff so I won’t be around for you to question; and no you can’t come on along,” he smiled as I opened my mouth.

“You suck,” I told him.

“Actually no you do as I recall,” he said with cherish grin until I hit up in his chest.

“Now see if I ever do it again,” I said sternly and started to walk towards the stairs till he pulled me up in his arms and start to kiss my neck.

“What was that, again,” he asked me with smile as he felt me lean against him for support.

“I said I will never do it again,” I smiled and pulled out of his arms and turned around and stuck my tongue at him than ran up the stairs.

“Will see about that missy,” He yelled but didn’t chase me.

“Loser,” I screamed from the top of the stairs seeing that he was actually walking back towards the garage.

“I know you are but what I am,” he sang as he waved goodbye and exited the house.

Grabbing my phone I texted him, “Smart ass.”

“But you love it and its whiteness,” he sent back with a smiley face as I heard the garage open and close and heard his car pull out.

--

While JC was away planning whatever he was doing I got in touch with my boss who actually told me he had put me as a Freelance writer instead of a columnist now, “I don’t want to lose you to our paper but I don’t want you to lose this opportunity either,” he told me.

So I agreed and he told me he’d call me the second a story he knew I could blow people away with came up.

By the time I heard JC’s car come back in I was just getting out of the shower and pulling two cookies out of the cookie jar when JC came in.

“You're going ruin your appetite,” he said as he came over and hugged me from behind smelling my hair.

“You did it last night,” I said reminding him of escapades.

“Totally different,” he smiled as he kissed my cheek.

“Sure it is,” I mumbled as I stuck one of the cookies in my mouth and turned around and smiled at him.

Surprising me he leaned over and bit the other side of the cookie and as he took it from my mouth he kissed me.

“Hey,” I mumbled over the left half of cookie.

“Two treats in one,” he smiled than kissed my cheek.

“Bad, man” I told him as put the other cookie in my mouth and headed towards the stairs.

“Put on that red number,” I heard JC say as he followed me.

“Fancy huh,” I asked.

“No HOTTNESS,” is more like it he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

“Get your mind out of the gutter,” I told him as I headed towards the closest but jumped as he came behind me and placed his hands on my hips as I bent down to take the “Red number” as he called it out of the suitcase.

“My mind’s not in the gutter, it’s in the closet,” he said.

“SO what happens when it comes out of the closet,” I said grinning at him over my shoulder.

HE didn’t say a word as his mouth opened wide and he dropped his hands from my waist.

Laughing I grabbed my dress and came up and kissed his cheek.

“I’ll be right out,” I said walking away but no sooner had I past him did he pull me up and against him and kiss me hard, making me drop the dress.

“Now who said anything about coming out of the closet,” he asked.

“You did,” I said softly looking up at him.

Picking up the dress I dropped he turned me around and pinched my ass, “Well than,” he told me with a smile and pushed me towards the door making me laugh.

--

About an hour later JC pulled up to a little café in Santa Monica we were met by the valet who opened the doors and helped me out of the vehicle as we headed inside the manager came out and shook hands with the both of us he smiled at me and talked fast with JC as we were both led to the stair case that went to the roof top.

We stopped at the door, “Close your eyes,” JC stated.

“What, no your gonna take me out there and throw me off,” I said looking at him like he was crazy but he just laughed.

“Hollie, trust me,” he smiled as he came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

Taking a breath I closed my eyes and listened as I heard the door open and felt JC guide me out the door, hearing the gravel crunch under my feet I felt JC stop me, and thank the manager.

“Open your eyes,” I heard him whisper to me.

And I did so my mouth opened at the same rate the roof top had been decorated in lights and a table for two had been set up and a waiter stood there with a smile on his face and to menu’s in his hands.

“Good evening,” he said.

“Jace,” I whispered as I felt a tear go down my cheek I never had anyone do this to me.

“I know you’ve had some crappy relationships in the past, and I want to let you know this isn’t gonna be one of them,” JC told me as he led me to the table.

I didn’t know what to say as we sat down and placed our orders and made small talk of random things to come.  

As we ordered dessert I placed my hand on Jc’s, “One question,” I said looking at him.

He nodded, “What made you want to be more than friends with me,” I asked and then shook my head I hated sounding like a girl who didn’t have self esteem when I did.

“Why not,  I mean you’re not like my usually type and I think that’s a good thing you give me shit and we have a good time together, and well I’m attracted to you obviously,” he smiled grabbing my hand.

“Ditto,” I smiled.

We fought over the bill for a second when JC brought up that this was his thing for me and that when I took him out or next time we went out we could go Dutch.

--

After a few days of talking my publishers we started to work on a date it would be out and when the book tour would began.

Hanging up the phone later after finalizing everything I looked up to see JC walk in with a smile on his face, “What happened,” I said coming up to him he just came from seeing his manager and record people.

“Single comes out at the end of August for radio, video will be shot next week and release the same time,” he said as he pulled me to him as I jump up ended up with my legs around his waist.

“CONGRATULATIONS BABY,” I smiled as I kissed him slowly.

“Mmm, maybe I should bring good news home more often,” he smiled and kissed me again as I giggled.

“I got a publish date,” I said as he sat me down.

“And that would be,” he asked me as he sat down on the couch pulling me with.

“September 15,” I smiled.

“Sweet,” he said and kissed my cheek.

“I have bad news though,” I told him remembering he said that he was gonna shoot the video for the single next week.

“What would that be,” He questioned.

“I leave for New York for some book planning and promotion next Tuesday,” I told him.

“I leave for Florida the Sunday before that,” he said and I nodded.

“We’ll be ok right,” I asked.

“Yea, it won’t be any different than before,” he said.

“Expect I’ll miss your kisses and well you know,” I smiled.

“Will have to fill up on all of that so were sick of it than,” he told me kisses me as he pulled me towards him.

“Wouldn’t happen,” I said as I lay on top of him as he relaxed on the couch.

“I would hope not,” he smiled kissing my forehead than started to run his hand through my hair as I placed my head on his shoulder and sat there and listened to his heart beat.

We stayed like that till later that night and then made some sandwiches and watched a movie and headed to bed, we didn’t talk much but for some reason it wasn’t needed.

--

It was the three days before JC was leaving for Florida when I finally went back to my apartment and checked my mail and opened the windows and did some laundry that I had left before going with him almost a month ago.

I was in the middle of vacuuming my room when my cell phone went off.

“Hello,” I asked flipping it open.

“Well I see your finally home, and the only place you could have been would be Jc’s so I guess you want to find out what I can do huh,” I heard a cold female voice.

“I want you to leave us alone and get help,” is what I told her sitting on the couch.

I heard her start laughing.

“Funny, you see because you’re the one who will be needing help soon, if I catch you with him again,” She said than I heard a dial tone.

After a few hours of heavy cleaning and blasting music to forget how my heart rate raised I sat down and was about to turn the TV on, when I heard a knock at my door.

Checking out the window I saw JC wave at me.

Opening the door he walked inside,” Since when do you check out the window before answering the door,” He asked.

“Downstairs got robbed, because she didn’t,” I said quickly.

“Like a year ago,” He said remembering when the police tape was around the complex and he had to call me to let him pass.

“Still,” I said and went toward the bedroom.

“I’m packed for New York,” I stated as I picked up some more clothes and placed them in another suitcase.

“Than what is that for,” he asked pointing towards the suitcase I just placed the clothes in.

“I’m gonna go see my mom for a few days,” I said.

“I thought we were gonna hang out as much as possible,” he questioned looking at me weirdly.

“Things change Jace, not that I meant anything by it it’s just I haven’t seen my dog or my mom in almost three months,” I said looking at him.

“I’m not questioning why I’m just asking,” he said pulling me up to him.

“Can we go get some lunch before you go,” He asked as he kissed my cheek.

Nodding I placed the last piece in the suitcase and zipped it up.

I got to my mom about five after me and JC had some lunch and said our good byes for the next week or so and I was surprised when my mom opened the door and said the last thing I ever thought I would hear, “Your friend from high school Jessica just stopped by, I told her to come back for dinner and you’d be here by then,” She smiled as she took me into a hug and helped me carry my bags the spare room.

“Jessica.” I questioned.

“Petite Women, dark hair blue eyes,” she said moving her arms around to describe her.

“Oh,” I said out loud but “Shit,” was what was going through my head.

Chapter 6 by wittylyricst27

I watched and listen to the ticks of the clock as I heard my mom make dinner; it was like counting down the moments in my life just waiting for my fate.

I jumped when the timer went off and just shrugged when my mom looked at me with question.

I was in the middle of setting the table when I heard the door bell and than a knock on the door, I almost dropped the plate but I got it in time.

“Right this way Jessica,” I heard my mom say.

“Shit, shit, shit,” I said to myself but masked a smile the moment they entered the room.

“OH Hollie, it’s been too long,” Jessica said pulling me in for a hug.

“Yea, how about that,” I said slowly watching my mother smile at us.

“Why don’t you two sit down and I’ll bring dinner out, oh Jessica did you know that Hollie is getting her book published,” my mother mentioned.

“NO, that’s great,” she smiled at my mother, but the second my mother exited she turned and glared at me.

“Look you better listen and you better listen well, I’m giving you till after your little stint in New York to end things with JC, if you don’t I’m gonna hurt everyone you care about,” she said.

“Jc’s someone I care about,” I reasoned but she backed me up against the way with her hand to my throat while I was still in the chair.

“I wouldn’t be miss smarty pants if I was you, and by the way I’m not stupid,” Jessica seethed.

“Could have fooled me,” I whispered but choked as Jessica pushed harder.

“What did I say, “She glared at me.

“Okkk,” I managed to croak out.

Jessica was about to say something else but at the moment bless my mother’s heart she decided to enter the room and Jessica pulled away from me quickly and started to help my mom with putting things on the table.

“Awe isn’t she thoughtful,” my mother said smiling at me and I just raised my eyebrows with a grin afraid to speak as I rubbed my throat.

--

Dinner had gone pretty smoothly we talked about whatever Jessica or my mom decide I only talked when spoken to, I thought I would be safer that way.

“Well that would be awesome,” I heard my mother say catching my attention.

“Did you hear that,” I heard my mom question me, I shook my head and smiled at Jessica.

“I offered to take your dog for you and your mom since she is going up to see family in Oregon for the weekend after you leave,” Jessica smiled at me wisely.

“What no, mom what happened to the pet hotel you always left him at,” I asked looking down at my jack terrier who sat at my feet.

“Don’t be silly, she is so much closer to me, and half the cost,” my mom told me with a smile and I saw an evil smirk appear on Jessica’s face.

“Well I’ll be back on Friday to pick him up, Hollie you want to walk me out I want to ask you something,” Jessica said getting up and giving my mom a hug which she gave back with eagerness, “Sure,” I mumbled.

As we headed out Jessica pulled me to her and close.

“You know the deal now, and I bet you can guess what will happen if you don’t come through,” She asked me.

Nodding she let me go and as she walked around her car and was about to get in I had to ask.

“JC, put a restraining order against you, what makes you think me being gone is gonna make him drop it and go to you,” I asked.

“What was that JC, she’s just joking once she’s gone you’ll be with me forever and ever,” I heard her say to herself while looking at the passenger seat.

“Remember our deal,” Jessica smiled as she backed up looking at me and over her shoulder and drove away.

Shaking my head I jumped was the shiver went down the back of my spine, there was something seriously wrong with her, “Oh baby,” I cried as I pulled my dog up towards me and brought him with me to my room and laid him down on my bed and pet him as I looked up at the ceiling, as tears ran from my eyes.

I had spent two more days at my mom’s before she drove me to the airport we said our goodbyes and  I headed towards my gate while I wanted for my flight to be called my new phone I had gotten with change of number rang.

“Hello,” I whispered.

“Why you so quite babe,” JC questioned and at first I bit my lip before I took and breath and spoke, damn it felt good to hear his voice.

“I didn’t want to wake the person next to me I’m waiting to board,” I mentioned looking over to my right to see an older lady slightly dozing.

“Well I just wanted to wish you a safe trip and good luck,” I heard the smile in his voice and it made me crack a grin as well.

“Thank you baby, I hope your video shoot is great too,” I said as I heard the intercom announce my flight.

“Cross your fingers and I will mine,” he laughed.

“Their, crossed, but hey they just called my row I gotta go,” I said as I heard them call my flight again.

“Alright, I miss you and I’ll see soon,” he said.

“Ditto,” I said softly than hung up the phone.

Getting on board I found my seat with a sigh my dog was gonna face his doom on Friday and there was nothing I could do about it.

--

I had spent the last two days talking about book covers and planning last minute radio and TV show stops to promo the book in early September I sat in my hotel room after a meeting with my editor, they had told me to take the rest of the day to write my dedication page, I told them I didn’t need that much time but they sent me on my way with knowing smile.

I guess they had been right because here I sat it was almost dinner time on Wednesday and I had yet to even start it, every time I went to do it what I wrote never seemed right.

“To my mom for her constant guidance, and to my father for his unlimited amount of knowledge, and to Josh, the man who has my,” I was about to write heart but for some reason it just didn’t seem to fit, he had more than that.

Backspacing I deleted the words up to Josh and sat there and watched my cursor blink at me for a second.

Hearing the knock at my door made me jump as I had fallen asleep I guess, because  I hadn’t written anything and my head was leaning on my shoulder against the headboard of the bed.

Hearing the door be knocked on again I put the lap top on the bed, “I’m coming I’m coming keep your pants on,” I yelled as I made it out of the bedroom towards the living room and to the door. Looking out the peep hole I saw JC with a single white and pink lily in his hand.

Opening the door I stood against the door frame.

“You're not suppose to be here,” I told him.

“Yeah and I don’t want to keep my pants on either,” he smiled.

“You heard that,” I asked with a blush, “The whole floor did,” he told me handing me the lily and kissing my cheek.

“Thank you,” I said.

“What happened to the video,” I asked letting him into the room.

“Done,” he smiled as he placed his bags down and came up to me, pulling me up into his arms and placing as kiss on my nose.

“Already,” I asked.

“I left Sunday remember,” he smiled finally pulling me up and kissing me fully on the mouth.

“Silly me,” I said in between kisses, “Yes silly you,” he said pulling me towards the room.

Picking up the laptop he read it as he went to place it on the nightstand.

“You called me Josh,” he said with a grin looking up at me as he sat on the bed.

“You don’t know that, I could have another friend name Josh,” I smiled.

“Well as long as his just a friend,” he smiled and pulled me towards him when I sat down on the other side of the bed.

“He’s more than that he,” I said then stopped, thinking for moment I reached over JC and grabbed my laptop, typing the last part of my dedication, I saved it and shut down the computer.

“Hey I want to read that,” he said going for my laptop that I sat on the other night stand, till I blocked him as I straddled his waist and looked at him.

“You will,” I smiled at him as I kissed his neck.

“When,” he said than let out a moan.

“When my book comes out,” I laughed

“Evil, pure evil,” he grinned as he pulled me down under him and kissed me bringing his hand under my shirt and pulling it off.

Soon all our clothes were gone and we made sweet love till the sun went down.

--

About ten that night we were lying together watching a movie when my stomach grumbled in hungry and loudly, “You hungry,” JC asked with a grin as he looked down at me lying against him.

“I could eat,” I said with a shrug making him laugh.

Picking up the phone he called down the room service and ordered us a sandwich to share and two drinks.

After another round and a shower our food showed up and when JC went to answer the door an idea popped into my head.

“JC, when are you leaving,” I asked as he soon as he stepped into the room.

“What should I have called first,” he questioned placing our food on the bed.

“No honey,” I smiled at him and came and hugged him,” it’s just my mom is heading up to Oregon for the weekend and I won’t have time to pick up Mouse and I don’t want him to stay in the pet hotel, and I was wondering if he could, “I started to say till JC stopped me.

“If I could pick him up and he could stay with me,” JC questioned with a finger through my hair.

“Yea if you could do it Thursday night,” I said trying to beat Jessica to the punch.

“That would mean I would have to leave tomorrow,” he frowned.

“And I’d be back, late Saturday afternoon,” I smiled.

With a giant sigh he shrugged his shoulder but then smiled at me.

“Sure, I’ll get Mouse,” he said as he pulled me towards the bed and pulled the sandwich in half and gave me one and handed me a can of soda.

“Bon Appetite,” he laughed making me giggle.

--

That next morning JC called his manager and had him schedule a flight around two that afternoon, “Yea I know I just got here, but she wants me to go pick up her dog from her mom’s,” JC laughed and I just pushed him.

“Will do man thanks,” JC laughed again and hung up his phone.

It was then that I got a phone call from the suite, “Hello,” I answered.

“You know, I know he’s there and what’s with the new cell phone, trust me Deary that won’t stop me,” Jessica’s voice came over the line.

“I dropped it,” I lied.

“Will see about that,” Jessica sighed than spoke up again, “Remember our deal Deary one false move and Mouse will say good bye to this world,” she stated.

“And you’ll go to hell as a dog killer,” I mumbled in my head.

“You have till Saturday,” She said and hung up the phone.

As soon as I hung up with her my cell phone rang, “Hello,” I asked and smiled when my publisher and editor came on the phone. Going a mile a minute I got big eyed and said a quiet yes at the end.

“JC, I got to go they want me to do some meetings and take some pictures for my book to put in the back of the cover, and to put up in bookstores for when my book comes out,” I said.

“Ok, I’m actually gonna go stop by TRL and then head back,” he said looking up at me sheepishly.

“You had reason for being out here,” I said with my mouth open.

“Well no, Eric told me there was an opening and that I could play snippets of my songs on the show too,” he smiled.

“Awe that’s great, I wish I could go,” I said.

It was then that my phone went off again and I got another jet load of things to do that would extend into till the week was over.

“JC, I can I go with you,” I asked sitting down on the bed.

“What honey, what’s wrong,” He asked me.

“I don’t think I can handle this,” I said looking up to him with wide eyes, and even though he didn’t know it I didn’t just mean my book.

“Yes, you can your strong, your independent and a capable women, you can do and survive anything,” he said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled at him,” thank you,” I told him and kissed his jaw line.

He kissed my cheek than my lips and it was then that there was a knock at the door.

I went and opened it and their stood my book people.

JC came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips.

“I don’t think we’ve met,” my editor came up to JC as I let them in.

“JC, I’m Hollie’s boyfriend,” he smiled at me when I looked up at him like what.

“Suzanna and this is Barbara she is handling the promotion of the book,” She told JC as they both shook hands.

“Not to leave you all alone but we have to get her moving if we want the book out there in time,” Barbara said a few minutes later.

“Right, Right,” He smiled and came over to me kissing my cheek.

“I’ll see you when I get home, don’t forget Mouse ok,” I told him squeezing him.

“I’ll call you tonight and have him bark into the phone for you ok,” he smiled.

“Thank you,” I laughed as I was pulled out by the two people I had gotten to know over the past three or so days.

--

Later that night as I finally made it to my hotel room again I stopped inside the door and looked around the place, it felt so empty since JC had left and the maid had come and cleaned up.

My cell phone rang breaking my thoughts.

“Hello,” I asked.

“Hey babe,” I heard JC smile.

“Hey, how was your flight,” I asked and laughed as I heard Mouse bark happily in the background.

“I guess that’s what happens when he hears you on the speaker phone, and it was good,” he laughed.

“I want to thank you again for getting him,” I smiled by the time Jessica got there tomorrow it would be too late, she couldn’t touch him when he was at JC’s.

“It was cool, I forgot how much I liked the little bugger, how bout we just let him stay at my house from now on,” he said laughing as I heard Mouse lick and pant into the phone near Jc’s face.

“I guess that’s a yes from him, and I agree,” I laughed and I guess JC didn’t mind as he laughed harder as Mouse tried to sit on his lap, or that’s what he said, in the middle of his laugh.

“How was today for you,” he questioned once his laughter died down.

“It was ok, I’m tired but I guess if I take it one day at time it will be ok,” I said with a smile.

“I told you, “I heard the smile in his voice and I thought about, he was right, I was strong, I was independent and I could survive anything- even little old Jessica.

“Any ways, I’m gonna go I have to do some latest minute details on the cover tomorrow and I’m sure your tired,” I yawned.

“Me you the one who’s yawing,” he laughed than started to yawn.

“Really now,” I questioned.

“Oh just go to bed,” he told me than started to laugh.

“I miss you Jace,” I said.

“Ditto,” he said taking my line.

“Night,” we both said and hung up.

Walking into the bathroom I sat on the lid to the toilet and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked at my medium length dirty blonde hair and thought for a second, than took the phone that happened to be in the bathroom also, go figure. Dialing the front desk I waited.

“Yes how late is, your salon open,” I questioned and smiled when they said for another two hours.

 
Chapter 7 part A by wittylyricst27

I had been standing at JC’s front door for about thirty minutes, I don’t know what had come over me but I was nervous to see him again, I missed him liked hell and I didn’t know what to think about this, I had never felt this way and I gotta say it was starting to scare me.

Finally I went to knock on the door when JC opened it and looked at me, “Can I help, Hollie,” he questioned.

I smiled, “Hey,” was all I could get out as he pulled me to him and kissed me hard and as he pulled me inside and shut the door than pressed me up against it.

“I know I said you didn’t look like my type but you didn’t have to change it to it,” he said in between kisses making me giggle, “I didn’t do it for you, I needed a change,” I smiled as we placed our foreheads against each others.

“That makes it so much better,” he smiled kissing my nose.

“I missed you,” I whispered.

“I missed you too,” he smiled than started to kiss me again but no sooner had we gotten into the mist of it that I felt something furry brush against my bare calve.

“Mouse,” I giggled as JC looked down between us.

“You just don’t want us to have any fun do you,” he asked the dog and he just stared back at JC with a duh look on his face making us bust up.

Pulling himself away from me I bent down and picked up Mouse who started to kiss me.

“I see you just wanted in on the action,” I laughed and JC just shook his head at me as he went and brought my suitcases inside.

--

Later that night after I had taken a shower and me and JC had spent a day catching up on things missed and how I had to do a reshoot of all my pictures I taken the day he left do to my trip to the salon late one night.

I sat looking at myself in the mirror in the bathroom as I dried my now chin length honey brown hair with bangs, it made my eyes pop or at least that’s what Suzanna said when she came to pick me up the next morning.

“I should tell him,” said and went and stood up but then sat back down.

I shook my head; no I can do this on my own I sighed looking down.

“Hey babe,” JC said coming in placing his hands on my shoulders I looked up.

“You want some good news,” with the wiggle of his eye brows from the last time he had given me good news and I had practically jumped on him, ok I did jump on him.

“Lay it on me,” I told him making him laugh than pull me off the toilet lid to face him.

“I’m doing some small shows on the east and west coast, and since your free till middle of August you could come,” he smiled.

“I could,” I said slowly than it dawned on me.

“I COULD,” I smiled.

“So you are coming,” he asked pulling me up close.

I kissed him hard, “What do you think,” I whispered and he glared at me as his eyes flooded with lust.

Pulling me up I locked my legs around his hips and he took me to the room.

“It’s a good thing that you only have your robe on or this would be so difficult,” he smiled pulling the tie from my robe apart and opening and helping me move my arms away as it was thrown to the ground.

“Well sir, I do believe you are wearing too much,” I smiled snapping the waist line of his boxers.

“Ouch,” he laughed as he pulled them away and we saw a tiny little red mark from the snap.

“OH baby you want me to kiss it,” I asked with an evil grin.

“And have me loose it in my shorts, I think not,” he smiled as he started to kiss me and he lead my hands towards the waist band of his shorts and had me help him pull them off with him.

With a smile towards one another we pulled the sheet over our heads and disappeared to the world in a mist of giggles and mumbles of incoherent words.

Chapter 7(b) by wittylyricst27

It had been a couple days since I got back from New York, and I had stayed at JC’s spending time with him and Mouse, I don’t know what happened with Jessica I hadn’t heard any word, so I thought maybe she got the message when I got Mouse before she did. Though something inside me though told me I hadn’t seen the worst she could do yet.

At the moment JC and I were laying on the couch in the living room watching Last Comic Standing on comedy central.

“Your breath is so bad your teeth duck when you talk,” one of the comments said to the other comic that had been assigned to be a heckler in the crowd. I laughed so hard that I snorted and JC looked at me funny.

“What,” I questioned placing my hand over my mouth.

“You’re a snorter, oh great I’m dating I snorter,” he said with a shake of his head but I didn’t hear anything but I’m dating, we had never put a name on what we were before.

“We’re dating,” I questioned.

“Well I don’t have sex and kiss just anyone you know,” he said teasing but stop when I looked at him.

“Jace, really now,” I said. He then muted the TV and pulled me towards him so I sat on his lap and faced him.

“Yes, were dating are you ok with that,” he questioned.

I nodded and put my forehead against is and laughed when had to push my hair behind my ear when it tickled his cheek.

“Good, because I am too,” he smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

--

Hearing the beep of the alarm I leaned over JC and smacked the snooze button but when I went to move back over JC held me against his chest and I peered down at him with tired eyes.

“Morin,” he groaned as he stretched looking at me with a grin.

“Nite,” I said and put my head on his chest and closed my eyes and felt his chuckle and his heart beat.

“Hollie, come on we gotta get moving we have to get ready to catch the plane at 8, how bout we take a group shower,” he smiled with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

“Now that would make us later,” I smiled as I kissed his collar bone.

“It would kill two birds with one stone,” he smiled making me laugh, “How so,” I questioned.

“It would clean us both, and well wake us both up,” he said ending with a big smile.

“You're so fucking cheesy,” I laughed.

“I can’t help it you bring it out,” he laughed when I smacked him and got up heading towards the bathroom, I closed  the door and no sooner had I started the water and stripped I felt hands on my bare hips and a voice in my ear.

“Well let’s not let the water get cold,” he said then lifted me and turned me so that I latched my legs around his waist with a squeal and he pulled the shower curtain open and got us inside and started to kiss my neck as the water hit our side as he pressed me against the wall of the shower.

Feeling him go inside me I tilted my head in a sigh and felt my eyes roll back in my head as he got to my collarbone, he had learn to turn that ticklish spot into heaven on earth.

“Damn mama you feel so good,” I heard him whisper in my ear and I than pulled his head away from my shoulder and kissed him deeply running my hands through his damn hair.

“Faster Jace,” I whispered quickly as I pulled my mouth away from his and he pushed his hips harder into me and I held on tighter.

I heard him grunt “fuck,” into my ear slowly with a little bit of his grogginess in his voice and it titled me over the edge and I released with a sigh that ended in “Damn,” as I felt my legs drop from his hips he slowly lowered me to stand, holding on to me to make sure that I could do so he pulled from me but kissed my forehead than my nose than my lips softly as he pulled the shampoo from the shelve to the side of me he started to wash my hair and then handed me the shampoo and I did the same for him in between we shared little kisses.

We got out of the shower about thirty minutes later and usually we both took ten minute showers, but JC was right, I didn’t need my usual cup of coffee that I begged for when I had to be up before eight in the morning.  I smiled as we got dressed and put our stuff by the door as Lonnie came in.

“How was New York, Halls,” he asked.

“Wonderful, how was trouble while I was gone,” I asked nodding up stairs as JC came down stairs with Mouse jumping all around him. “Oh you know going to bars seeing random girls,” he teased.

“Lonnie quit telling her what you do on your days off,” JC laughed as he came down and gave Mouse a treat.

Lonnie just shrugged and I laughed, “Let me go put the bags in the car and will get you headed out of here,” He said a moment later. The moment he opened the door Tyler stood there looking surprised with his key in hand to unlock the door.

“Geez Lonnie,” Tyler said looking up at him than when Lonnie just laughed at him as he picked up our bags he passed him and came up to JC and gave him a brotherly hug.

“Hey Marie,” Tyler smiled giving me a kiss on my cheek,  and giving Mouse a rub to his head when he came over and pushed against us.

“Hey Tay Tay,” I said making him glare at me.

I don’t know when it had started but when he had found out my middle name which I hated he started to call me by it so I started calling him Tay Tay, which he told me was a girl name but I said until he stopped calling me Marie I wouldn’t and it existed ever since.

“You ok to watch Mouse,” JC asked his brother coming up to us and kissing me on top of my head.

“JC he’s a dog not an elephant,” Tyler laughed.

“He’s got a point,” I mentioned and JC pinched my sides making me squeal.

“Your suppose to be on my side,” he said in my ear.

“Says who,” I asked looking at him.

“Says what we did in the shower this morning,” he said and at the moment Tyler put his hands over his ears, “I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THIS,” he told us, then started to say LA LA LA as he walked away than called Mouse.

“You don’t want to listen to that either huh boy,” he smiled at the dog who just looked at him like what.

“Will be back in about a month,” JC said and laughed when Tyler just waved him away as him help Mouse on to the couch and turned on the TV.

“Come on love birds,” Lonnie laughed as he opened the door.

“Love birds whose he taking about,” I asked JC with a smile as I grabbed the bag I always carried with me and my sunglasses.

“I don’t know weren’t not birds last time I checked,” JC said making Lonnie roll his eyes, I waved at Tyler and said good bye to Mouse who just looked at me for a second than went back to placing his head on Tyler’s lap only moving when he stopped scratching his head to stop when he started again.

Hopping in the SUV I smiled at JC as he buckled his seat.

“What,” he questioned as his smile grew too.

“I’m happy, thank you,” I said kissing his cheek.

“For,” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Making me happy,” I laughed and put my forehead against his.

“Thank you for doing the same,” he told me as he kissed me softly than deeply but stopped when we heard Lonnie clear his throat from the driver’s seat.

“Could you wait till you get on the plane and at least have a bathroom to go into,” He said teasing us.

“I’m not looking to join the mile high club anytime soon,” I said but heard JC go, “OH Damn.”

I turned and looked at him and he blushed and looked at me sheepishly.

“Just kidding,” he said but I just shook my head at him than placed it on his shoulder.

“Sure you were,” I whispered and jumped when he pinched me than I looked up at him, but he just smiled at me and I just had to smiled back a moment before I put my head back on his shoulder and watched the drive to the airport.

Chapter 8 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
i know it took me long- but i'm back!

“LET ME GET A BIG HELL YA FROM THE RED NECK GIRLS LIKE ME,” I sang as I watched the TV play the song’s video.  JC had been out doing promo and rehearsals for the mini tour and right now I was sitting in our hotel room watching the CMT music video channel.

“HELL YA,” I heard JC say making me jump as I looked over at him, leaning against the door frame to the bedroom with a smile.

“How long have you been there,” I asked turning down the volume on the TV.

“Long enough, “he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows and came and jumped on the bed kissing me on the lips.

“How’s my girlfriend doing,” he asked.

“Good, how’s my boyfriend,” I asked and he smiled.

“I need some good old fashion,” and before he uttered another word I placed my hand on his mouth.

He smiled at me than licked my hand making me pull it away, “Gross,” I said shaking it.

“Hey my tongue has been elsewhere and you haven’t complained,” he said with an evil smile.

“You’re horny aren’t you,” I asked looking at him.

“Like a bubble bee,” he said making me laugh with a snort.

“Buzz, Buzz,” he said poking me with his finger and coming closer to me on the bed.

“JC, stop,” I laughed as he pushed me against the bed and hovered over me.

“But this bee see’s a pretty flower it needs to pollinate to make some oh so sweet honey,” he smiled but then shook his head.

“You get too cheesy for even yourself sweetheart,” I questioned as I kissed his cheek.

“Shut it Marie,” he said.

“You first Scott,” I said and he looked at me like whoa I’m scared.

Lowering himself he kissed me softly than as he pulled way he smiled at me as he laid on his side placing his elbow under his head to look at me.

“I think I’m falling, “he whispered.

I blinked a few times and looked at him.

“I think I’ve already half way there,” I stated as I pulled him towards me and kissed him.

“So horny bee, how about some pollinating and then we go get our honeysuckle on,” I said and he laughed.

“Oh, how I love your humor,” he said with a smile than we started to as I said pollinate.

--

The next morning my phone woke me up from a peaceful sleep and trying to get out of JC’s arms proved to be difficult, “Let it go to voice mail,” he groaned pulling me closer.

“Jace, it could be my publisher,” I said pinching him and he grunted a fine and released me but as I got up, he smacked my ass.

“Horny Bee,” I mumbled and heard his low chuckle as I went over to the dresser across the room to pick up my phone.

“Hello,” I asked.

“Miss Taylor,” I heard a male voice question.

“This is her,” I said unsure of who it could be.

“This is Dr. Jacobs at Mt. San Jacinto hospital in Santa Ana, I have here a Gloria Taylor who was just in a car wreck last night, we just got hold of who she was and your information as her daughter, if possible we need you down here as soon as possible she is in ICU,” he explained and as he took breaths in his statements I forgot to breath.

“Miss Taylor,” he questioned after a second.

Taking a breath that came out in a wheeze I answered him, “I’ll be there as soon as I can,” I said.

Shutting my phone I looked up into the mirror of the dresser and saw the tears that I hadn’t felt running down my face, it was then that I felt my phone vibrate in my hand saying I had a new text message.

“I hope you enjoyed your days off, because I’m on to you, change your hair get someone to get your nasty beast before I did sneaky bitch, but beware, I’m on to you and I’m closer than you think; oh thank Mommy dearest for giving me you new number. And being trusting enough to let me use her car; opps too bad I cut her brake line when I gave it back, see you soon Hollie.”

I then let out a gasp of breath and little cry as I set my phone down and bit my lip; she was back.

“Hollie,” JC said looking up from the bed than rushed to my side when he saw me, pulling me to sit on the bed I pulled away,” Hollie what is going on why are you crying,” he asked.

“I… my mom’s in the hospital it’s all my fault it,” I mumbled off and jump from the bed and as I reached for my phone to call the airport I knocked my bag off the dresser not thinking I let it fall as I went to the yellow pages in the dresser drawer next to the bible and looked for the airport line.

What I didn’t see was JC picking up the things from my purse, “Hollie what the shit is this,” he asked as he pulled the post card up and the letter and the moment I turned I saw him with my bag in hand and him skimming he letter he got to the last line and looked at me.

“What the fuck is going on Hollie,” he asked me with watery eyes.

I grabbed my hair and looked at him dropping my phone and the yellow pages on the bed.

“I thought I could handle it I didn’t want you to worry, I fucked up; I might have gotten my mom killed, “I said and dropped to the bed.

“Hollie,” JC said coming up to me but I pushed him away.

“I lied ok, when you told me to tell you if Jessica ever contacted me again or if I saw her again I didn’t tell you the truth, and I didn’t tell you when the threats kept coming,” I said and pulled a shirt over my head and pulling a pair of jeans on pushing my flip flops on I grabbed my bag from where JC left it on the floor.

“Where are you going Hollie,” he questioned trying to pull me towards him.

“How can you be so forgiving, I fucking lied to you, I ..,” he stopped me from talking.

“Yes, I’m mad about that, but look this is serious and you said something about your mother,” he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

“She cut her fucking brake line,” I said.

“What,” he questioned and I handed him the phone that I had picked up before grabbing my bag.

“Newest text message,” I mumbled and said I would be out in the living room.

But instead of waiting out there I went towards the door, “I love you, that’s why I lied to protect myself from you and you from me,” I whispered figuring by the time he got done reading the text I could be out the hotel on the way to the airport; I’d have to wait but I needed to do this I needed to set things right.

“Hollie,” I heard Jc’s voice in the hall but as I turned to look at him I heard the door open to another room and man I had never seen in my life come out and look at me funny.

“What the,” I was about to say as I saw JC come towards me but the man did as well and before JC could get to me as I tried to back away from either of them the other man rushed me and grabbed me and took me out the stair wall me punching and screaming the entire way.

The last I heard and saw was JC rushing towards me and crying my name with the words I love you placed at the end.

 
Chapter 9 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
sorry for the typos my office word pad is acting up and being stupid i fixed as many as i could.

I could only remember half of what happen yesterday, or if it was yesterday I really don't remember any more. As soon as that guy had gotten me down and out to the parking garage he put something over my head and through me into a vehicle. I was now sitting in alone in a dark room and I got food and water but I hadn't touched it afraid it was messed with I sat in the corner and I knew my leg was stuck to something because I felt something around it and a chain connecting to it, I didn't know how far I could go, I didn't want to move.

"You still alive down there," I heard her voice and blinked at the light coming from the top of a stair case, it was daylight I could tell.

"What would you care," I asked looking away.

"Your right I don't, but I thought you might want to see this," she said coming down the stairs half way threw me a magazine and than a flashlight and went back up them.

Looking at it I noticed it was Us Weekly, "Who's gives a right's ass," I said but then stopped there were pictures of JC and me and pictures of him and Jessica on the corner, "Love Triangle," I whispered and ripped open the pages.

Reading the story it showed pictures of JC which looked pretty recent and Jessica in front of the house that looked nothing like his, "Bought a new house together, after recent break up with Hollie Tyler from LA Weekly," I said to myself.

"Bullshit," I said.

It was than that five more magainzes came flying at me as the door opened and shut, all the magazines had the same story, with different pictures, "When did that happen," I thought but than it dawned on me but I didn't say anything, it was easy to see being a journalist when someone paid you to make a story, stupid Jessica.

I heard voices and standing up I walked away from where I saw the light and finding a door knob I turned it it was unlocked walking in I shut it as far as it would allow with whatever was attached to my foot listening for the voices I recognized one it was Lonnie, rushing towards it I hit a wall, "Shit," I mumbled but turning on the flash light in my hand I realized I was in a recording studio, finding another door I opened it and found a make shift dancing studio; I remember that same describtion of the house in the magaizines Jessica had given me.

"Really Stupid girl," I said with a shake a smile, why would Jc break up with me to lock me in his basement with his new lover and fiancé I said to myself remembering what the magainzes had said.

Flashing the light around I saw something something pushed against the wall pushing it I found a window.

Opening it I climbed up and into it right as I got my hands on the well that lead to the outside grown I felt my foot be pulled back but not by someone but I had gotten to the end of my chain. "Oh she is so fucking smart," I laughed quietly realizing how far the chain went.

Seeing Lonnie talking with someone at the door I realize it was the guy who had drag me out of the hotel.

"Where the fuck is she," I heard him grip.

"Don't know who your talking about man," the guy smiled politely.

"Yes you do," Lonnie said.

I hit my middle finger on the railing that went to the basement window it had my college ring on it and it made a ting sound which made Lonnie look over and i ducked enough so if the guy where to look he couldn't see me but Lonnie did and grinned just a smig.

"Look how about I explain how she looks and stuff again show a picture and than maybe you can atleast tell me if you've seen her," Lonnie explained.

The guy nodded anything to get rid of him I suppose.

I saw Lonnie look at me as he was explaining it again and I held out a hand and mouthed five minutes and saw him give me a werid head nod, but I knew he got it.

Going down I backed into the room and headed back to the recording studio, I looked over it and remembered back when I was in the studio with JC when he was recording and he taught me how to do some stuff.

Playing around a minute I got it to work and testing it I smiled, I knew what I had to do.

Finding a blank tape on the set of spinners I hit record and walked into the sound booth and I explained my cause I told them where to look for me I told them what she had done and told them what I never told JC about Mouse and I told them where to find the messages she left because I had them transferred to my new phone, I told them everything; who ever them was, I didn't know thought.

--

Making the recording I mixed it down on to a cd and than making sure it worked I labeled it hah, she made this recording studio stocked why I didn't know.

I rewound the spinners and erased the tape recording dead air over it.

Placing it in a case I made my way back out towards the window again and seeing Lonnie smile I knew he knew I was back.

"Sorry to bother you than he," he explained and hearing the guy grunt yeah sure and shut the door I tossed the cd toward him in the grass and watching him pick it up I waved at him.

I had written, Read me and tell JC I'm sorry and that I love him too.

I placed the thing back over the window and turned the flashlight on as I made my way back through the dance room towards the studio and jumped when Jessica came in.

"What the hell do you think your doing it here this is JC's place," she screamed.

"Why do you have me locked down here than," I asked.

"I had you locked in the basement not Jc's recording/dance studio," she said and pulled me by the shoulder out and locked the door.

"Give me that," she explained taking the flashlight and pushing me down hard I hit the floor and saw her darken figure walk away up the stairs and out shutting it hard behind her.

"Bitch," I said but smiled.

I just had to wait now.
Chapter 10 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
short but an update none the less

I don’t know how long after I had saw Lonnie did something finally happened. I was sitting in the dark when I heard the door open and shut and someone come down the stairs.

“Hollie,” he whispered.

I quickly turned around, “Jace,” I jumped up excitedly.

“Shh, Jessica will be down here any second,” he said.

“What, I thought you had a restraining order against her,” I asked as JC pulled me towards him.

“I did,” was all he got out before I heard Jessica’s voice, “Joshua honey, bring her up,” and it was then I saw Jc’s face change and he looked at me cold, “Yes Dear,” he said.

“JC, what the fuck is going on,” I asked him.

I saw him look up at Jessica as he brought me towards the steps than looked at me.

“I saw the error of my ways, she is what is best for me,” he said.

“But I love you,” I whispered it was then I saw JC look at me for a second before he shook his face and pushed me up the stairs.

“Get up there, if you know what’s good for you,” he stated like a robot.

Making it up to the living room I was forced on to a couch and then I saw Jessica undo the chain around me ankle and throw it back down the stairs.

“Stay there,” she stated leaving the room.

JC sat beside me.

I looked at him with shock in my eyes but he wouldn’t look me in the face.

“Jace,” I whispered and it was then he looked up at me but the second he did I saw tears run down his cheek and then he pulled me into a deep kiss. Getting lost I rapped my hand around his neck and ran my finger in his hair and felt him moan.

“Fucking hell what are you doing,” I heard Jessica shriek and it was then that JC pulled away from me and pushed me against the couch, “She came on to me, I’m weak, you know that,” I heard his voice change.

I looked between them confused and screamed in pain when I felt Jessica’s hand meet my cheek.

“I told you not to move,” she said.

Holding my cheek I glared at her but didn’t move.

This time she took JC by the hand and led him upstairs.

“Hals,” I heard making me turn around and seeing Lonnie.

“What the fuck is going on,” I whispered.

“Jc’s plan, don’t worry it’s just an act, he dropped the restraining order, to get close, and now we have to catch her, “ Lonnie said and it was then I saw the man that had carried me out the hotel that day come up behind Lonnie and hit him over the head before there was a moment to speak.

Lonnie went down and hard it was then that the man came up to me.

“I heard, it all and I’m gonna go tell the misses and your going down,” he said.

The moment he turned his back I looked around for something seeing a lamp I pulled it out of the socket on the wall and then as he got over to the staircase he turned around to tell me something when I wacked it across his head.

He didn’t go straight down but stumbled for a few seconds I jumped over him and up the steps and ran around the corner.

“Oh no, you don’t,” he grumbled coming after me still shaky.

As he made it up the stairs and was about to go forward I stuck my foot out in front of him and saw him trip and go forward.

“Rick, what the hell is going on down there,” I heard Jessica call.

“Nothing,” I said making my voice deeper.

“Better be,” she said.

I watched as JC came out of the bathroom and was headed back to the room I heard Jessica’s voice coming from.

I had sat on top of Rick and was holding him down as much as I could.

“Psstt, JC,” I whispered.

He turned his head and looked and raised his eyebrows as he held up a finger to tell me give him a second.

He stuck his head into the room told Jessica something and hearing her groan but say alright, he came back to me.

“Lonnie told me what was going on but Rick here caught wind of it, “I said struggling with the wiggly mass beneath me.

“Where’s Lonnie,’ he questioned.

“Living room out cold,” I mutter.

“Shit,” he said and I just nodded.

--

JC and I had stuffed Rick in a closet and jammed the door shut.

I ran back down towards the living room when I heard Jessica, “Jace, I’m coming out there, if you’re not back in 2 seconds,” she whined.

I saw him shake his back, in disgust at the way she said his name.

“Lonnie,” I questioned seeing him now lying against the back of the couch rubbing his head.

“Hals, what the heck, you ok,” he asked me.

Nodding I checked his head.

“We got to get out, of here, and get her arrested, “I said.

“Already taken care of,” he stated.

“What,” I asked.

“Sorry I got hit over the head before I could tell you the whole story,” he said.

Making me smirk I nodded for him to continue.

“You see we went to the police, told them but we knew that if the police showed up that it would put you in danger, we showed them the letters, the CD you made, and JC told them he had to save you and that they needed to help him,” Lonnie said still rubbing his sore head.

“So,” I questioned not getting it.

“The police should be here, in about,” he looked at his watch and it was then I heard a loud knock on the door.

“Now,” he stated.

 
Chapter 11 by wittylyricst27
Author's Notes:
sad to say but this is good bye.

Hearing feet rush down the stairs I moved away from Lonnie but I saw Jessica come in front of me as I turned around as I made it around the couch.

“You ruined my life,” Jessica shouted and then punched me in the jaw making my head go back and hit the coffee table, everything slowed down than it was like placing a movie I slow motion, I saw JC grab Jessica and push her into Lonnie’s hands as he came towards me and saw the door open and a flash of red from the siren go through the house but I didn’t hear a sound and then everything went black.

I don’t know how long I was out but I woke up with a start and held my wrist in pain because I pulled at my IV in my hand.

I saw JC over in the chair looking over at the window, “Jace,” I whispered and he jumped at looked at me.

“Hollie,” he whispered and came towards me placing his hand on mine and his other he ran though my hair as he kissed my temple.

“I’m sorry, I,” I started to say but he closed my mouth with a kiss as he whipped the tear away from my eyes.

“Shh, baby, I’m sorry too, it’s over with,” JC whispered.

“Why do you forgive me,” I asked like a little child.

“Because I love you, and I know if it was me, I would have done the same thing,” JC said looking at me with a smile in his eyes.

“Really,” I said.

“Yea,” he smiled for real this time.

“I love you too,” I said running my hand down his stubbly cheek.

We stayed that way for a couple minutes till I heard a cough.

“Well Mrs. Taylor you gave us a scare there, you feeling better,” the doctor said as he looked over his charts and then shined the light on my eyes and test everything.

“A little, but what’s with the IV,” I said holding up my hand.

“Well your blood sugar was low and if I heard correctly you didn’t eat for like a week,” he said writing on the chart.

“I didn’t want to chance it with the food,” I said looking down at the IV.

“Good thinking,” the doctor said with a nod than patted my head.

“Wait,” I shouted making him and JC look at me.

“What about my mom, Gloria Taylor,” I said with tears in my eyes, “is she ok,” I asked.

“Why don’t you ask me yourself,” my mom said standing in the door way with a slight grin but tears in her eyes too.

“MAMA,” I sobbed and she rushed over to me hugging me tight, she had a cast around her right wrist but other than that she looked good.

“I’m sorry I didn’t see it,” she told me mentioning Jessica.

“You always looked for the good in people mom, I didn’t know how to tell you she needed help and that I needed it too, “I said.

“Well than,” JC said with a smile and I looked over at him.

“What,” I asked.

“Nothing,” he shrugged making me laugh.

--

It had been about a week since I was release from the hospital and I was watching TV with Mouse on my lap when JC came in with a big smile.

“What,” I asked grinning.

“My album is being released, in September,” He said.

I squealed with delight as I rushed him and jumped into his arms.

“Whoa, there,” he stated but chuckled when I kissed his cheek and then said, “It's good news, what do I do with good news,” I smiled.

“You jump me,” he said.

“More or less,” I said and laughed but was cut off in my laughter when JC pulled me in for a deep kiss.

“More than less,” I said in between kisses and he chuckled against my mouth as we made it up stairs.

I felt him kiss my jaw line as my eyes were still closed and I felt him as my back hit the mattress.

“You sure you’re ready, for this,” he asked with caution.

“For what, come on JC we’ve done this before since I got out of the Hospital,” I said running a hand down his cheek and felt it move as he shook his head.

“I mean us,” he said and kissed my forehead than placed his against mine.

“What do you mean,” I asked.

“Are you ready for us, because I’m not letting go,” he said and smiled.

“I’m ready for us forever, and I can’t wait till we take this world by storm,” I said and he laughed as he ran his hand up my shirt and up the side of my stomach.

“I love you,” he said softly looking into my eyes.

“I love you too,” I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me and we became one again.

End Notes:

but- look for the sequel Ready for Us- coming soon!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=317