Finals by SomethingBlue42
Past Featured StorySummary:

After a misunderstanding, Justin makes things right with Lana.

A sequel to "The Midterm" 


Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Erotica, Romance
Challenges: AWESOME AUGUST 2016- #JCTURNS40 EDITION
Challenges: AWESOME AUGUST 2016- #JCTURNS40 EDITION
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4312 Read: 487 Published: Aug 01, 2016 Updated: Aug 01, 2016

1. Chapter 1 by SomethingBlue42

Chapter 1 by SomethingBlue42
Author's Notes:

For Awesome August!

ThunkThunkThunk

 

Lana sighed, the sound of her pencil eraser bouncing idly against her desk beginning to annoy her, even though she was the one bouncing it. She had just read the same paragraph for the third time, still not entirely sure what it had said.

 

The floor was eerily quiet, the entire building actually, and she was sure she was the only person left in the dorm. It was the last day of finals before spring break and it was a U of M tradition for all the fraternities and sororities to kick things off in style. She had been looking forward to letting off a little steam herself and since Justin had an invitation to every party on Greek Row-

 

She let her pencil fall to the desk with a small clatter and fell back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest. They had been quietly dating since January, staying away from restaurants and movie theaters close to campus to avoid being found out. It was against school policy for an RA to date a student on his or her floor. Lana could have been fired, lost her tuition discount and free room and board, which would have essentially lost her the ability to even attend the college. She snorted. What a stupid risk to take for someone who apparently didn’t even like her.

 

She pressed her hands against the desk, tipping her chair back on its hind legs and testing the balance, teetering there. It had been difficult, the sneaking around but she had thought it was worth it. Justin was sweet and considerate, never letting her pay for dinner, always opening doors for her and the way he’d cup her face gently holding her gaze for a half second as if asking permission before he kissed her-

 

The front legs of her chair hit the floor with a loud thud, her teeth clanking together and she didn’t want to think about that, their last kiss especially. He had taken her out of the city, laying a blanket across the bed of his truck to lay back and stargaze. She’d thought this was finally it, after months of waiting and sneaking around, quickly feeling each other up in movie theaters or during a long kiss goodnight they were finally going to get to really be together.

 

But he had stopped her, removed her hand from his belt buckle and turned her down flat with a simple but stern “Lana, no.” She had never felt so humiliated in her life, rolling onto her back again to look blankly up at the star filled sky, a solid six inches of space between their bodies. It only took him five minutes to suggest that he take her home.

 

That had been a week ago. She picked up her phone and scrolled through their text messages. A lot of grey boxes broken occasionally by her short, blue-boxed responses, the last one from him this morning,

 

“I feel like you’ve been avoiding me…”

 

She hadn’t responded. She was avoiding him. She felt so stupid. How could she have thought that Justin Timberlake, starting forward for the Memphis Tigers and the school’s great hope for finally getting into the March Maddness bracket, would be interested in sleeping with her? She let her phone fall to the desk with a clatter. He was probably down on Greek Row right now, sweet talking some sorority sister out of her mini skirt.

 

She still didn’t understand why he’d dated her for three months if he hadn’t wanted to be with her. Was it some sort of joke? Was he trying to stay in her good graces for whenever he, or more likely his roommate, ran afoul of the dorm rules? Or was it that she was just so plain and boring that the idea of sex with her repulsed him?

 

KnockKnockKnock.

 

She sighed, pushing herself back from her desk and trudging to the door, praying that it wasn’t some panic stricken kid whose friend had alcohol poisoning. She gave a visible start when she opened the door to find Justin standing there, dressed as he normally did for their dates in a button down and nice jeans. He smiled. She blinked at him.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked, peering down the deserted hallway.

 

“Floor’s empty,” he replied following her gaze and then looking back at her. “Everyone is at the frat parties.”

 

“Yeah I know,” Lana said impatiently crossing her arms over her chest. “What are you doing here?”

 

The smile slid off Justin’s face and it was his turn to blink at her. “Well… I just thought that we could hang out since no one is-”

 

“Why?” she asked with a half laugh and Justin’s brows furrowed. She shook her head. “Just… just get down to Greek Row I’m sure you have people waiting for you.”

 

Justin sighed. “Look, Lana, if this is about the other night-”

 

“I’m really very busy!” she burst out, feeling her ears beginning to burn as warmth spread across her cheeks. “I get it, okay? You don’t want to be with me like that. Whatever. Let’s move on with our lives.”

 

She turned to go back into her room and felt his large hand wrap around her bicep. “Hey, don’t be like that. Lana seriously will you just talk to me?”

 

“What is there to say?” she asked, her voice harsh as she shook his hand off her. “You don’t want me. I get it. You don’t have to keep-”

 

“I never said I didn’t want you,” he shot back, frustration evident in his voice as he shifted his feet anxiously. “It’s just-”

 

“It’s just I’m not someone you do that with, like I said, I get it,” Lana insisted, just trying to get him to shut up so she could go drown herself in her bathtub from sheer humiliation, feeling like her face was about to burn right off her body.

 

“Did you ever consider that maybe I thought you deserved better than that?” he asked angrily and her eyes snapped to him. “That maybe I didn’t want our first time together to be something down and dirty in the back of my fucking truck?”

 

Lana felt her mouth pop open in surprise, jaw working to try and find something to say. He snorted looking down the hall and giving a careless wave of his hand.

 

“You know what never mind. Have a nice evening.”

 

He turned on his heel, taking a single step to his own door and went inside, slamming the door behind him. Lana could only stand there and blink. Now she felt like a complete and total asshole.

 

She stepped forward, hesitating as she brought her hand up to knock. She should maybe give him a little space; he seemed awfully angry. But she couldn’t just go back into her room and sit there. She let her knuckles rap softly against the door.

 

knockknockknock

 

She listened. She could hear him moving around in there. Her hand fell on the doorknob and she paused, closing her eyes as she let it turn and nudged the door open. When she opened them she peered around the opening in the door, just large enough to admit her head.

 

“Justin, I-“

 

She broke off, letting the door swing open the rest of the way on it’s own as she took in his room. It was spotlessly clean, the floors gleaming, both Trace’s and Justin’s beds made. Trace’s bikini model posters were missing and the all the clutter that remained strewn across their floor for the majority of last semester was tucked away somewhere, probably behind the new curtains that now hid the space under their lofted beds. There was a light smell of cleaning product masked by the scent of vanilla from what looked like about fifty candles spread throughout the darkened room. Justin was standing next to the plastic three-drawer cart that served as his bedside table looking like a deer caught in the headlights, the four or so candles he’d just blown out smoking behind him.

 

“Uh,” was his only response.

 

“What…” Lana asked, her voice trailing as she stepped into the room, absentmindedly pushing the door closed behind her.

 

Justin was looking extremely uncomfortable now, reaching up to run a hand over the back of his neck, smoothing it over his shaved head.

 

“I… uh… was going… you…” He held out his hands gesturing to her and blurted, “you look nice.”

 

Lana looked down at herself bewildered. Barefooted in gray sweats and a baggy Memphis t-shirt she was hardly ready for a date. She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. His ears were pink.

 

“I mean… you always look good to me,” he muttered scuffing the bottom of his sneaker against the floor and leaving a black streak in its wake. “Dammit,” he muttered, scrubbing at it with his toe and Lana burst out laughing. “Oh great just what a guy wants to hear when he gambles on the big romantic gesture,” he grumbled throwing his hands in the air. “the girl laughing at him.”

 

Lana brought a hand up to stifle her giggles, moving towards him slowly. “This is all very sweet.”

 

“Yeah… well…” he trailed looking around and rubbing the back of his neck again.

 

“You did this for me?” Lana asked, reaching for his waist hesitantly and Justin looked at her blinking slowly.

 

“No, Lana, I did it for the other girl I’m seeing, you should leave she’s gonna be here any minute.” He said, nodding towards the door but he placed his hands firmly on her hips holding her in place.

 

Lana narrowed her eyes at him, bringing her hands up to finger at the buttons of his shirt but stayed silent. She felt Justin hook a finger under her chin, bringing her gaze to his.

 

“Of course I did this for you,” he said sincerely. “I wanted…” he trailed pressing his lips together.

 

“What?” Lana asked, still fumbling with his shirt button and actually managed to loosen one. He didn’t seem to notice.

 

“Nothing it’s stupid,” he muttered, fingers slipping under the hem of her t-shirt, running tentatively along the skin just above the waistband of her sweats.

 

“No tell me,” she said softly, loosing another button and he sighed looking at the ceiling as if mortally embarrassed.

 

“I just wanted our first time together to be special,” he let out in a rush, his eyes closed as if he couldn’t stand to look at her and say the words at the same time. “See it was stupid,” he grumbled looking down at her hands on his chest and letting out a snort of laughter finding his shirt half unbuttoned. “Someone is eager.”

 

“Shut up,” she muttered her face flaming again as she reached up to capture his mouth with hers.

 

His hands smoothed around her waist still underneath her shirt, threading his fingers at her lower back, his palms warm against her skin. Her fingers made quick work of the rest of the buttons, smoothing it off his shoulders and reaching for the hem of the thin t-shirt he had on underneath. He raised his arms, allowing her to pull it over his head.

 

She let her hands run down his arms, feeling the hard muscles in his biceps as his mouth found hers again. His hands snaked under her shirt again, smoothing up her back and pulling her against him as his tongue slipped past her lips. She felt him maneuver her closer to the bed and let out a soft gasp as he lifted her effortlessly up onto his lofted bed, her legs parting to allow him to stand between them.

 

He kissed her again and again, holding her face in his hands as if he were content to do this all night. She of course was the impatient one, running her hands over his shoulders and arms, finally gripping his wrists to pull her face from his grasp. She straightened a little, reaching for the hem of her shirt and felt a little trill of nerves as he watched her whip it quickly over her head. She hadn’t been wearing a bra.

 

He stared for a beat, his tongue slipping out to run along his bottom lip in a way that made her squirm. He pressed against her, leaning in to press his lips to her breast bone and she let her head fall back, a hand coming up to hold the back of his head. His hands came up to cup her breasts, cradling them between his forefinger and thumb so that his palms pressed flat against her ribcage, finding her mouth with his again. She gasped, pressing her hips into him as he drug his palms up over her breasts, teasing the nipples lightly before molding them softly and Lana let her head fall back again.

 

Justin’s mouth trailed down over her chin, standing on his tiptoes to trace her jawline with his tongue. She let out a soft moan when his mouth found one dusky peak and sucked softly, grazing it with his teeth until it stood on end. He pulled back to watch his thumb swish back and forth over it, feeling her back arch before he showed attention to the other.

 

She was writhing against him, scratching at the back of his head with her short nails and when he pulled back to reach for the waistband of her sweats she lifted herself up onto her hands to aid him in pulling them off. She wished she’d worn nicer underwear. But Justin didn’t seem to mind, eyeing the soft blue cotton with longing.

 

He gestured towards the pillows. Lana looked around dazed for a moment before realizing he wanted her to lay down. She pulled her feet up, shimmying awkwardly until she was laying with her head back against his pillow, the smell of fresh laundry detergent surrounding her. Justin was undoing his belt and jeans, letting them puddle at his ankles so that he was standing in his underwear.

 

“You washed your sheets,” she teased as Justin vaulted himself up onto the bed in a smooth graceful motion, straddling her knees. She tried not to stare at the prominent bulge tenting the front of his boxers.

 

“Of course,” he replied kissing her slowly. “I washed Trace’s too.” He added between kisses. “In case we missed.”

 

Lana laughed at that, allowing him the opportunity to kiss down the column of her neck again, running his hands up and down her body. She reached for his waist, letting her fingers slip under the waistband and she felt his stomach tremble. She lost her grip as he began kissing his way down her chest, his hands smoothing down her sides, thumbs hooking in her underwear at her hips.

 

He was at her waist as she kicked them off her ankles, his large hands on her thighs urging her to part her legs for him. She felt her face burn when she realized what he was aiming to do.

 

“You… you don’t have to…” she said, panting, her hands on his shoulders.

 

He looked up at her, raising an eyebrow. “Do you not want me to?” She blinked at him and he grinned lowering his head.

 

Lana’s head tipped back, feeling his tongue snake it’s way between her folds. She sighed heavily as he ran his tongue up and down her slit, before parting her with his fingers and she gasped as his lips closed instantly over her clit, sucking softly. She arched her back, moaning as he began to roll his tongue against her, feeling his fingers prodding softly at her entrance before slipping in. She wasn’t going to last long if he kept this up. Her fingers dug into his shoulders feeling her belly tightening as his fingers curled inside of her.

 

“Justin… Justin I’m…” she couldn’t even finish her sentence, his teeth grazing her clit softly and she let out a soft cry as her orgasm washed over her in waves, his tongue continuing to lap at her softly until she urged him to stop.

 

She was breathing heavy as he crawled over her and he kissed her tentatively before she pulled him in to deepen it. His hands clutched at her hips then, pressing himself needily against her center. She pushed his boxers down, both of them giggling as he tried to hastily kick them off his feet.

 

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he settled himself between her legs. She closed her eyes, breathing slowly as she felt him reach between them to rub against her slick folds, searching for her entrance. He hummed softly, enjoying the sensation before pressing in and Lana’s back arched as she gasped softly.

 

“Easy,” she whispered when he began to move, the burn of his intrusion intense and his hips slowed instantly allowing her to adjust to him.

 

“Better?” he questioned after a moment and she nodded, humming softly as he picked up the pace again.

 

Lana could feel the pleasure coiling in her lower belly, tingling in her thighs. Justin’s pace was easy, not rushing, just feeling her and enjoying her soft moans and breathy whispers. He kissed her slowly, feeling her outside and in a sharp tug pulling in his groin causing him to quicken his pace.

 

She felt the wave beginning to build again, her ankles hooking around his calves as her knees squeezed his hips. He was moaning softly into her neck, his hips smacking against hers in a most pleasurable way.

 

“Justin,” she moaned softly and she heard him choke on his breath, one hand lifting to slide under her neck, pulling her face into his shoulder.

 

She was moaning directly into his ear now, feeling her release coming closer and closer, her hips rising to meet his thrust for thrust. She let her head fall to the side, crying out as her hands clutched at his shoulder blades, her release pulling the breath from his lungs. He whimpered softly, the hand at her neck tangling in her hair and pulling softly as his hips reached a frantic pace. He gasped, grunting softly and she felt his back go rigid, his pace slowing as his orgasm hit him hard, working his way in and out of her still, his face pressed hard into her neck.

 

She held him close as he stilled finally, resting his body against hers fully and she welcomed the weight. Her fingernails scratched soothingly at the base of his skull, damp with sweat and he hummed softly, pressing his lips to her racing pulse point.

 

He hissed as he pulled out of her, her arms curling against her chest as he slid onto his hip to lie beside her, crushed between her body and the wall. She tried to wiggle towards the edge to give him a little more room but it was a twin bed, not really made for two people. Like that was going to stop anyone from trying. Lana smiled to herself.

 

Justin snaked an arm over her belly, pressing his face into her shoulder and she turned her head, nuzzling her nose against the top of his head.

 

“You wanna get under the blankets?” he asked drowsily and she shifted against him, feeling overly warm especially with him pressed against her. She hummed noncommittally. They should probably cover up in case Trace came back.

 

She sat up suddenly. “Trace!” she exclaimed and Justin’s head bumped against the wall behind him, startled by her outburst.

 

“No I’m Justin,” he deadpanned. “You should really learn my name if we are going to be having sex.”

 

“When is he coming back?” Lana asked, looking around hurriedly for her clothes while half-heartedly tugging at the blankets beneath her.

 

“He’s not, I told him I needed the room tonight,” Justin replied, reaching over her to pull open the top drawer of the plastic shelf beside the bed. A soft blue sheet unfurled and he draped it over the two of them. “Are you warm enough? I’m kind of hot.”

 

“Yeah,” she said, settling back after a moment, her heart beat slowing. “yeah, this is good.”

 

They were quiet for awhile, his arm snaking back around her stomach and she managed to wiggle onto her side to give him more room, but he only scooted closer to her, pressing his chest to her back.

 

“I’m sorry I was avoiding you,” she whispered softly, one hand sliding down his arm to cover his on her belly.

 

He gave her a squeeze. “It’s okay. I didn’t mean to make you think I didn’t want you. You’re everything I want, Lana.” He squeezed her again and she felt a dopey smile pull across her face.

 

Lana hadn’t even realized she’d fallen asleep until she opened her eyes to soft sunlight filtering through the blinds. The alarm clock on Justin’s bedside table read 6 am and the dorm was quiet around them. As much as she wanted fall back asleep, to stay wrapped in his arms for a few hours more she knew now was the time to sneak back into her room.

 

Extricating herself from Justin’s embrace, she slid off the side of the bed, hunting for her clothes. He didn’t even stir, completely dead to the world as she dressed quietly. She leaned over the side of the bed, touching his face softly and he gave a start, eyes blinking open blearily for a moment before sliding shut again with a hum. Lana smiled, pressing her lips softly to his before telling him she was going back to her room. He grunted an incoherent reply before he burrowed down further into the blankets.

 

Lana smiled giddily as she went to open his door, chancing one more peek back at him before carefully craning her head out of the door to check the hallway. It was deserted. She closed Justin’s door softly behind her and tiptoed across the freezing linoleum to her own room, opening her door.

 

It was dark inside as she pulled her door shut behind her, shuffling over to her bed thinking a few more hours couldn’t hurt. Pulling the comforter back she lifted up her knee to crawl in and it landed on something solid. Something that felt vaguely like an arm.

 

So, of course, she screamed. And whoever was in her bed scrambled, throwing her blankets around. She reached for the first thing she could get her hands on which happened to be her bedside lamp, fingers curling around the bendable coil arm and trying to hit the intruder with it but it was still attached to the wall so all she managed to do was give her pillow a good beating.

 

The mystery person was sitting up now, reaching to stop her flailing and she screamed again, dropping the lamp and turning to run. Just as she reached her door it flew open, Justin standing there in a pair of basketball shorts.

 

“What’s going on?” he asked as she threw herself at him, grabbing onto his shoulders.

 

“THERE’S SOMEONE IN MY BED!” she screamed, near hysterics and he shoved her behind him, stepping into the room.

 

“Are you fucking…” Justin muttered as he reached for the blanket and ripped it off the bed just as Lana found the light switch. “TRACE???”

 

Trace looked blearily up at the both of them, shielding his eyes from the overhead lights. “Hey,” was his only response.

 

“What… what… why are you in my room?” Lana asked, her voice high as her heartbeat began to slow to a regular pace.

 

Justin just grabbed him by the arm and yanked, pulling him right off the bed so that he landed on the floor with a soft oomph, legs tangled in her sheets.

 

“I am so sorry,” Justin muttered lowly once Trace was finally on his feet, looking around blearily. “Come on Idiot.”

 

Trace gave a disgruntled “heeeeey” as Justin forcibly dragged him from the room and Lana watched as Justin shoved Trace back into their room, turning to look at her. He opened his mouth to say something but Lana gave a quick shake of her head, holding up a hand to him.

 

His brows furrowed but followed her gaze, glancing down the hallway seeing several heads peeking out of doorways, wide eyed at the scene that had just transpired. Justin looked at Lana and found her face stern. She straightened her back as she addressed the length of the hallway.

 

“Alright show’s over. Let this be a reminder to lock your doors at night or Ayala might just drunkenly try and climb in bed with you. Timberlake make sure he knows that he owes me a new lamp since I broke it trying to beat him to death with it.”

 

Lana turned her heel, hearing the lilt amusement in Justin’s voice as he replied, “Noted.”

 

Doors were closing down the hall as Lana turned to close her own door. Justin was standing in his doorway still and they shared a grin before moving to shut their doors but not before Lana heard “Trace I swear to fucking god I’m going to kill you.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2902