L.A. by KrisB
Summary: Kennelly visits JC in L.A.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: None
Series: Love Without Borders
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 22849 Read: 4317 Published: Aug 14, 2015 Updated: Sep 26, 2015
Story Notes:

 

 

 

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by KrisB

2. Chapter 2 by KrisB

3. Chapter 3 by KrisB

4. Chapter 4 by KrisB

5. Chapter 5 by KrisB

6. Chapter 6 by KrisB

7. Chapter 7 by KrisB

8. Chapter 8 by KrisB

Chapter 1 by KrisB

I’m on the ground at LAX. C u soon! Mwah! – K

That text had come in almost thirty minutes ago and JC was circling the airport, waiting to see his visitor step out of baggage claim. He was about to lose his mind when he saw her step out into the sunshine and slide her sun glasses over her eyes. He honked and slid to a stop next to her, his face splitting into a wide grin.

"GOD! You are a sight for sore eyes," he yelled as he exited the SUV and wrapped her up in a tight hug. "I’m so glad you are here."

She held him tight and sighed into his neck, her entire body relaxing into him. He breathed in the scent of cupcakes and swayed her from side to side. A rude car horn blare pulled him out of the hug and he pecked her lips once then opened the door for her. She slid into the passenger seat and he took her luggage to the trunk before driving them into the sunset.

"I need you to talk to me…..I need to hear your voice without it coming through the phone," she whispered and took his right hand between both of hers. "Tell me what you did today."

"I was at the studio until like 3am then I slept late and cleaned the bathrooms."

"YOU cleaned the bathrooms?"

"Yes," he admitted then bumped her shoulder with his. "I do know how to do some housework."

"OK. I believe you."

"I thought we’d stay in tonight and cook on the grill. I know you worked today so you got up super early."

"I got up about the time you were getting in…..when you figure in the time difference," she admitted and set his hand on her thigh, sliding her left hand up into his hair. "Your hair is getting long. More to pull on."

"Ha! I knew you’d say that."

"I like it at this length…..it’s starting to curl at the ends."

"I like it but I won’t let it get much longer."

"Hmmm….." she hummed and twirled some around her fingers. "What are we grilling?"

"I got some steaks and some asparagus and potatoes. Is that OK?"

"Sounds delicious. Got any beer?"

"Yes,ma’am."

They settled into a comfortable conversation as he navigated the LA traffic. Soon he turned and started a slow climb up the hills. He was a little nervous to show her his home and he hoped he’d cleaned up enough so it didn’t look like a spoiled bachelor pad. He turned into his subdivision and entered his code into the gate box. The gates opened and he drove through, trying to watch her reaction from the passenger seat.

"Damn! These houses are huge."

"I have one of the smaller ones in this division," he announced bashfully. "I have five bedrooms. Most of these others have at least eight."

"Five seems much more reasonable than eight," she teased and rubbed his thigh. "Are you nervous? Your left leg is bouncing out of control. What’s going on?"

"I’m nervous but excited for you to see my home."

"I don’t care where you live, punk. I like YOU."

He nodded and kept his eyes on the road, not wanting to meet her eyes suddenly. The knot in his stomach felt like lead and he didn’t know how to ease it. He turned into his driveway and pushed the garage door opener.

"Wow! You live here?"

"Yeah."

"This is huge," she breathed and looked over the meticulous yard. "It looks very welcoming, too."

He smiled and pulled into the open stall, careful not to get too close to his AMG GT. He put the SUV in park then popped the back. He got out and walked to the back of the vehicle, surprised to see her walk past him and out into his front yard. He kept his eyes on her as she touched a few colorful flowers then went to the tree at the front where hostas surrounded the oldest tree on his property.

"These are beautiful!"

He nodded and took her bags to the front door then came to join her, surprised to find her on her knees with her hands covered in dark soil.

"My grandparents, on my mother’s side, transplanted hostas many time but they never had these. What kind are they?" she asked but didn’t look up at him. "I wish she still lived at home. I would love to bring one of these back to her but I don’t think the nursing home would let me dig up what they already have in place."

"I don’t know the name."

"Did you add soil? Or is this rich soil all over your yard?"

"We brought in enriched soil for most of the plants," he informed and couldn’t stop smiling at her kneeling in his front yard in a purple uniform pants and a CareBear scrub top. "There’s more foliage in the back yard."

"Oh yeah?"

"Come inside and we’ll get something cold to drink then I’ll walk you around the back yard."

She grinned, stood and brushed her hands off. She took his outstretched hand then kissed his bicep as she followed him up the cement walk. She ran her fingers along the cut glass of his front door as he unlocked it..

"Ready?"

"Yes. Are you?" she asked with a cock of her head. "I like you so I’m sure I’ll like your home. No pressure, punk."

JC kissed her nose then pushed the door open, allowing her to go first then he followed with her bags. The doorway opened to a foyer and the spacious living room was off to the left. He watched her slid off her sneakers then step onto the luscious carpet, wiggling her toes then walking over to the entertainment hub.

"I figured you’d have a good sized entertainment system," she grinned back at him then held her hand out to him. "Come here, please."

He left her luggage at the bottom of the steps and walked over to her. He stopped right in front of her, the toes of his shoes touching her sock covered ones. He linked his fingers with hers then looked down into her smiling face.

"Hi."

"Hi," he grinned and leaned his forehead against hers. "I can’t believe you’re here."

"Well, I am. I smell like hospital but I’m here."

"Actually, you smell like cupcakes."

She laughed then leaned into him, reaching her lips up for a kiss. He felt her sigh once his lips met hers. He wrapped their arms around her back and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. He swept his tongue into her mouth and tasted her, taking in a deep breath since he picked her up at the airport. His body relaxed and she let go of his hands so she could cup his neck, pulling him down further.

"Ken," he groaned when she sucked on his lower lip. "You make my knees weak when you kiss me like that."

"Let’s sit on the couch then."

"How about I give you the rest of the tour and you change out of these work clothes? I can get dinner started if you want to shower."

She opened her mouth to answer just as his doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting someone?" she laughed and winked at him. "Did you get your nights mixed up with your other lovers?"

"No, I cleared my calendar as soon as you told me you were on the plane, smartass."

JC heard her laugh as he went to the door. He looked through the glass and laughed loudly before opening it. In front of him stood Lance Bass and his hubby Michael. The three shared hugs then JC led them into the living room, loving the surprise on Kennelly’s face.

"Ken, this is Michael and I’m sure you recognize Lance," JC introduced the startled woman. "Guys, this is Kennelly McCabe."

"I’ve heard Kennelly as a last name but never a first name," Michael smiled as he shook her hand. "Lovely to meet you. JC told Lance he had a new friend coming for a long weekend and I couldn’t stop Lance from marching over here."

"Well, I had to meet you," Lance announced and hugged her close. "My boy can’t stop smiling when he talks about you. He was on my radio show last week and wouldn’t give up his phone while on air because you were texting your flight information. I hope we aren’t intruding."

"We just got here," JC answered and settled into the corner of one of his plush couches. "Ken examined the plants out by the old tree then we came inside. She was looking at my entertainment center when you two rang the bell."

"Are you staying for dinner?" Kennelly asked and sat near JC, but didn’t crowd him since she knew he wasn’t big on PDA. "I don’t know how many steaks JC has."

"There’s plenty."

"Sure, we can stay," Lance answered and plopped down, leaning into Michael. "Tell us about yourself, Kennelly."

She smiled and cleared her throat. JC realized she was nervous and he slid his arm around her shoulder, hoping to comfort her. She patted his thigh then straightened her shoulders.

"Kennelly was my great grandmother’s maiden name and my Mom really liked it. I’m an emergency department nurse and I enjoy my work, even when m y patients can be mean and crazy. I like helping people," she smiled. "I met this punk on a plane to Houston where I was visiting one of my best friends."

"Do you have any kids?" Lance asked then Michael swatted him. "What? It’s a fair question."

"No, I don’t. "

"We are starting the adoption process so it’s fresh on my husband’s mind."

"Awesome! Do you have any preferences?"

"No," Michael grinned and kissed the top of Lance’s head. "We just want one we can love and raise."

"I’m sure you’ll be great fathers," Ken smiled and tucked a foot under her other leg. "Kids are great…..I definitely enjoy being an aunt but it is also nice to send them home when they are out of control. I think it would be different if the child was mine but I don’t think I’m ready for my own. I like my freedom."

JC smiled and filed the information in the back of his mind. He also wasn’t ready for kids but he wasn’t sure if he wanted any ever. It was nice to hear that Kennelly wasn’t in any hurry for a family. He also reminded himself that she was on the pill and STILL reminded him to use condoms.

"C, would you mind if I took a quick shower and changed into something cooler?" Ken’s words broke into his thoughts. "I won’t be very long."

He nodded, stood from the couch and took her hand. He told his friends to make themselves at home then took her bags upstairs. He turned into his bedroom and placed her larger bag on the foot of his huge, King size bed.

"C, this is fantastic. It’s cool but inviting. Look at the size of your bed. You could have a huge orgy in here," she teased and hopped into the middle of the bed. "Does it squeak?"

"You might find out if you behave."

He laughed, grabbed her foot and pulled her to him. He leaned over her and kissed her heatedly. Both were out of breath when he finally pulled back.

"Don’t be too long," he whispered then kissed her again and headed out of the room.

He found his friends in his kitchen, a glass of red wine in each of their hands. He poured himself a glass then waited for their comments, surprised when Michael spoke first.

"She’s pretty and smarter than I expected."

"What were you expecting?" Lance asked with a laugh. "He said she was funny and smart."

"I don’t know. She is just a little different than I expected. Don’t get me wrong, I like her but sometimes C picks women who look good but don’t treat him well," Michael explained. "I think she’ll keep you on your toes."

"Well, I like her," Lance stated. "I want to get to know her better but I definitely like her. The important thing is do YOU like her, C?"

"She’s here, isn’t she?"

"True."

"When was the last time you had a woman here for longer than just a party or a romp?" Lance asked then sipped his wine.

"It’s been a while, man."

"Did you talk to the ‘regulars’ and tell them to stay away?" Michael questioned. "I just want to help you avoid any awkwardness."

"To be honest, I’ve only had sex once since I met Ken. It wasn’t like it used to be. I don’t know if we just weren’t vibing or what but it wasn’t great."

"Do you think that’s because you are vibing so tightly with Ken still?" Lance offered quietly. "Like do you see Ken as more than just a casual partner?"

JC took a long sip of his wine as he pondered the question. He had thought about Kennelly every day since they’d met and he couldn’t shake her. Most days he was the one initiating contact, even if it was just a short ‘hi’ text and he liked it. She was always super receptive but called him on it when he didn’t call when he said he would. He found himself being more accountable with his time when it came to her.

"I…..I…." JC started to answer then cleared his throat as Kennelly popped around the corner. "That was quick."

"Do you want me to go back upstairs?" she teased and came around to his side of the counter. "I love your shower. Two shower heads are so nice."

"Do you want some wine, Ken?" Michael offered as he topped of his glass and she nodded. "Is your hair naturally curly?"

"Yes and I like it right now," she smiled. "Sometimes it gets a little unruly."

"Like when you go to sleep with it wet," JC teased and placed his hand on her hip. "It was pretty big on a few mornings in Texas."

"I knew you were laughing at my hair on occasion. You’re a punk."

"I haven’t even started on your glasses."

JC laughed loudly as she poked his side. He tickled her as he pulled her closer to him. She attempted to push him away but he pinned her to the counter, lowering his mouth to hers. It didn’t take but a few seconds before she was kissing him back and Lance let out a wolf whistle.

"You should be nicer to me," Ken pouted but didn’t step out of his arms. "I haven’t seen you in person in nearly five weeks…..AND your birthday is coming up. If you continue to be mean, I won’t make you a birthday cake while I’m here."

"Ooh….I haven’t had any of your baked goods yet but Marilyn raved about them. Ken also works in her family’s bakery. That’s why she smells like cupcakes."

"I just showered so I doubt I smell like cupcakes now, punk."

"You smell good though, love."

She smiled at him then turned in his arms to address his friends. She made polite conversation and he could tell she was gaining two fans pretty quickly. He stepped back a little and took in her clothes. She wore those sweet jean shorts with the sparkles and a t-shirt. Her feet were bare and JC rubbed his hands along her hips, distracting her from his friends.

"OK, punk," she laughed and stepped out of his grip. "Why don’t we get dinner started, Mr Hands?"

JC laughed and stepped to the fridge. He placed the steaks on the counter and she whistled at the size. Clearly there was enough for at least four people to eat on so he went to start the grill, Lance following with their glasses.

"Dude, I think you’ve got it bad for her. I haven’t seen you kiss anyone in front of us in years and you were checking out her ass like she was naked already."

"I was not," JC laughed and turned the knob on the gas tank. "You’re making this shit up."

"No, C, I’m not. You look at her like she’s naked but saying something super important. It’s like the room centers on her in your eyes."

JC didn’t answer as he came around the grill and pushed the ignite button. He didn’t realize his emotions were so transparent. He leaned a hip against the porch railing and sipped his wine before meeting Lance’s eyes.

"She could be it, man."

"I can see that."

"Trouble is," JC sighed and Lance settled next to him. "I can’t read her. I don’t know what’s going on in her head…..or heart."

"I think she’s definitely into you, C. She can’t stop looking at you."

"In Texas, she backed off twice when other women made their interest known and I called her on it."

"What did she say?" Lance asked.

"She said she knew I liked variety and that we were only ‘having fun’. She said she didn’t want to get in my way."

"That’s cool but I think that could just be a line."

""I know but once I called her on it, she said she wanted to see me again after Texas and she’s been very receptive but she doesn’t demand my time. She seems to just accept what I can give her time-wise and I like how happy she sounds."

"My advice is to just enjoy this time and see where it goes," Lance offered then tapped his glass with JC’s. "Don’t rush anything but talk to her. I think she’s into you but unsure how invested you are."

"Are you ready for the meat?" Michael asked as he stepped out with the wine bottle. "Ken is seasoning the steaks."

"I think the grill needs a few more minutes," JC answered then look at Michael. "What did you two talk about in there?"

"You. She’s so excited to be here but nervous, too. She is currently looking in your cupboards for something to whip up for dessert."

JC excused himself and found Ken frowning into the fridge. He wrapped his arms around her waist then brought them up to her breasts.

"Hey," she groaned and closed the fridge. "I was trying to come up with something for dessert but I’m drawing a blank."

"I don’t keep much baking ingredients here but I did buy a brownie mix the other day. Will that work?"

"Sure."

"I’ve missed your body," he whispered and pulled her back against him. "I hope that doesn’t make you uncomfortable."

"It doesn’t because I’ve missed yours too."

"I say we eat then get rid of those two so I can get you naked."

"You are bad," she laughed but wiggled her ass back into him. "Maybe we’ll wait until after dessert before pushing them out the door. I don’t want to make a bad impression."

He laughed with her then swatted her ass once he’d let go of her breasts. He then retrieved the brownie mix and left her to the chocolate as he headed back outside with the meat. The three men made small talk on the porch then Kennelly joined them with the asparagus and potatoes.

"I hope you don’t mind that I looked through your cabinets and fridge to find what we need. It’s more stocked than I expected it to be," she teased and placed the vegetables on the side table by the grill.

"I can cook some. I don’t starve."

"I know you don’t starve, punk. I just didn’t think you cooked at home."

"Well, I’m full of surprises," JC grinned and pulled her close for another smooch. "I have plans for us tomorrow night and I thought we’d try to catch some waves on Friday since you said it was on your to do list."

"Really?! That would be super fun."

Her face was light up and she vibrated with excitement. JC just laughed and cupped the back of her neck with one of his hands, invading her mouth with his tongue until she moaned and melted against him. He nearly forgot about their guests until she pinched his hip and pulled back.

"What are the plans for tomorrow night?" she asked.

"That’s a surprise. Is there anything specific you want to see while you’re out here?"

"Have you been to the West coast before?" Michael asked, a knowing smile on his face as he looked at Lance.

"Nope. This is my first time."

"Do you want to do tourist-y things?" Lance asked as he moved to sit on the wicker couch. "There’s always Disney Land."

"I’ve been to Disney World but not Disney Land. Maybe we could do that. I’ll add it to the list of possibilities."

"What else is on the list of possibilities?" JC asked and rubbed his hand across her shoulders, discovering a few knots in the muscles. "Shoulder rub for certain."

"I won’t ever turn one of those down. I like the way you work the knots out."

"Done. What else?"

She shrugged and sat on the swing then answered, "Disney……surfing….maybe look at the stars on the Hollywood Walk……I’d like to see what night life is like out here…..and other things."

"I think I know what the ‘other things’ are by the way you look at him," Lance laughed and Kennelly blushed a little. "No shame, friend. I understand. We rarely go more than like two days and you’ve been away from each other for much longer."

"I like his company, too."

"Good to know, Ken," JC teased then sat next to her. "I like your company. I think we could do several things on your list if you want."

"I think we need more wine," Michael declared and stood. "Are you OK with us opening another bottle of this Malbec?"

"Yeah, there should be more on the shelf in the kitchen. If not, holler and I’ll go to the basement."

"Are you working while I’m here?" Ken asked and rubbed his thigh. "I didn’t know if you had sessions scheduled."

"I don’t have anything officially scheduled but I might pop down to the studio in my basement if something comes up."

"Are you working on anything for yourself?" Lance asked. "I know you always have ideas rolling around in your head but I haven’t heard anything in a long time."

"And you’re close to him. Imagine how we fans feel," Kennelly teased. "I’m teasing, punk, but I do miss your voice and I know I’m not alone. I just want you happy with whatever you choose to do."

"I am happy……for now."

Michael returned with the fresh bottle of wine and JC checked the grill. They settled into a light conversation about the expected weather then Ken’s phone alarm went off so she headed into check the brownies. It wasn’t too much longer before the four of them sat down to eat. The conversation flowed easily and JC got a couple of thumbs up from Lance, which made him smile.

"Is there a restroom down here?" Ken asked as she patted JC’s arm.

"Yeah, through that doorway. Second door on the left."

She excused herself and headed where he’d pointed. As soon as the door shut, Lance punched his arm.

"You can’t take your eyes off of her."

"She’s great, JC," Michael smiled and cut another piece of his steak. "She seems to fit right in with us. She’s not afraid to speak her mind but she also listens to other people."

"I’m glad you approve," JC grinned. "She keeps me in check, too because she teases me on stuff. Never cruelly and backs off if she thinks she’s touched a nerve."

"Are you going to see her in Chicago?"

"Lance, let him enjoy this visit before you plan the next one," Michael swatted his husband. "There’s no rush."

"I was just thinking that if she can’t be here for his birthday, he could go to Chicago and spend it with her AND his parents."

"Oh, no…..no, no, no," JC nearly choked. "I’m not ready for family input."

Kennelly popped back into the room as he finished his sentence and he knew she heard him just by the look on her face. She straightened her shoulders as she sat down and took a drink of her wine as the guys looked on nervously.

"I’m not ready to meet parents either. I’m surprised to meet your friends at this point."

"I met one of your friends the evening we met," JC pointed out. "Marilyn is a hoot."

"True but she’s the reason I was in Houston. Lance and Michael aren’t the reason you’re in LA so it’s different."

"Are you mad that we were talking about you?" Michael asked. "I think you’re great by the way."

"I like you, too. I think it’s human to get your friends’ opinions so you can see a new person for as many angles as possible. I discussed JC with Marilyn and still do on occasion. She said hello and sends you hugs by the way."

"Send hugs back to her for me," JC smiled and took her hand. "What exactly did you discuss with Marilyn about me?"

"The size of your cock," she stated casually with a twinkle in her eye then started patting his back when he choked on his wine. "I’m kidding, I’m kidding. God, don’t die on me."

"That was amazing!" Lance laughed. "C, man, you should have seen your face."

"That was mean, Ken. What did you really discuss?"

"We talked about me coming out here and whether I should or not. We also talked about what I should expect."

"Expect?" JC prompted.

"How I’d handle meeting your….friends," she admitted quietly and fidgeted in her chair. "I want my head on straight so I react appropriately."

"How do you react ‘appropriately’?" JC asked with a cocked eyebrow. "Actually, I probably already know what you think is appropriate because I saw it in Texas. How would you react inappropriately?"

"How about some dessert?" Ken offered as she stood. "I’ll get it while I allow the color to leave my cheeks."

"Give her a minute, C," Michael offered as they watched her head to the kitchen.

They could see her from where they sat and saw her take a couple deep breaths. She shook her head, rolled her shoulders and then set about getting the dessert ready. She placed half the pan of brownies in a casserole dish then applied a thick layer of vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. With that done, she then placed the other half of the brownies on top. She grabbed smaller plates from the cabinet JC pointed out then came to the table with the dessert.

"This looks fantastic, Ken," JC praised and rubbed her thigh. "I can’t believe you found all the things you needed in my kitchen."

"I improvised but you had most of it."

They all ate some of the brownie ice cream sandwich then relaxed on the porch again. Ken sat in the corner of the porch swing and JC settled down right beside her, leaning into her when she ran her fingers through his hair. Michael and Lance were snuggled on the wicker couch, looking full and content. They enjoyed a third bottle of wine, with Michael switching to water, and it was well after midnight before the husbands headed home.

"I like them," Ken whispered as she headed back to the kitchen to help clean up. "I like how loving they are with each other."

JC didn’t say anything as he watched her cover the rest of the dessert then place it in the freezer. She scraped the plates and serving dishes then ran hot water, rinsing them thoroughly. He stepped up to help her load the dishwasher then washed and dried the pans that wouldn’t fit.

"All done," she smiled and placed her hands on his hips. "I’m tired. Are you ready for bed?"

"I am. I’m so ready to be alone with you."

She smiled and cocked her head, leaning up on her tip toes. She brushed her lips against his feather light then took his hand and headed to the stairs. He flipped off lights as they went then followed her to his spacious master bedroom.

"Tomorrow will you give me the tour of your house?" she whispered in the dark then watched him step to the side table and flip on a lamp. "I feel like I’ve barely seen any of it."

"Sure, Ken. I don’t have any plans for us until like six in the evening so we can sleep as long as you’d like."

She nodded and pulled her t-shirt over her head then went for her shorts. He watched with excited eyes as her skin was revealed. Once she was in her bra and panties, she moved to her suitcase and pulled out a thin nightgown with a lacy top. He licked his lips as she unhooked her bra then slid the flimsy gown over her head. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun then moved to the opposite side of the bed and climbed under the cool sheet.

"Mmm…..delish," she moaned and stretched her limbs, finally look at him. "Are you joining me tonight?"

He nodded and pulled his clothes off, including his boxers. He felt her eyes on him, taking in all of him, as he moved to his side of the bed. He could feel his cock bob up and down as he moved and he knew she was watching him.

"So……"

"So….." she smiled and stretched her arms above her head. "It looks like my friend is happy to see me."

"He is but he can wait if you’re too tired."

"I’m never too tired for him."

JC smiled and moved closer, sliding his hand over her gown covered stomach. The thin material was warm from her body heat already and it was so soft. He groaned as he leaned over and captured her mouth. He took his time worshiping her lips as his hand explored her body then relearned her mouth. Her tongue tangled with his and she pulled him closer, sighing when his weight settled more on top of her.

"I’ve missed you," she whispered and kissed down his jaw before pushing him back. "I need to touch you."

He nodded and allowed her to straddle his waist, her hands running down his chest. He watched her enjoy exploring his chest and arms then sat up, bringing them nose to nose.

"Lift your arms, Ken."

She did as he asked and he tossed her gown off the bed, his hands coming up to cup the weight of her breasts. Her head dropped back in enjoyment and she rubbed her pelvis down on his lap.

"C, baby……"

"God, Ken…..you feel so fucking good," JC whispered into her neck as he pulled her forward, his lips meeting her collarbone. "Five weeks is too long, love."

"Way too long."

"Are you attached to these panties?"

"Not particularly," she breathed then took his mouth again, laughing when he snapped the sides and tossed the material near the gown. "I feel like you’re in a hurry, punk."

"I am. I can’t wait to be balls deep inside your heat. It’s my favorite place in the world."

She sat back and met his eye, a shy smile on her lips. A genuine smile captured his lips and he just looked at her. She was simply beautiful in the low light and he reached under his pillow where he’d stored a condom earlier.

"Resourceful."

"The bed is large and I figured we’d end up in the center so I didn’t want to waste time rolling to the edge," he explained as he rolled the protection down his shaft. "All ready for you. Are you ready?"

"Touch me and find out."

"If I remember correctly, you said all I have to do is breathe and you’d be ready for me. Oh fuck yeah! So wet!"

"C…..I’m going to cum if you don’t stop," she groaned and worked her hips against his exploring fingers. "I’m serious. I can’t hold back…..C…Oh…..Oh…..FUCK!"

He felt her walls clamp down on his exploring fingers, delicious moisture coating his entire hand. He worked his fingers until her breathing finally came closer to normal and her eyes met his again.

"I want you, C……I need you."

He captured her mouth again and held himself steady so she could lower down on him. Both groaned in pleasure as she sunk completely down on him, the last of her orgasm dancing along his shaft. She sucked in a deep breath through her teeth and he realized she was stretching to accommodate him.

"Are you OK, Ken? Do you want me to pull back out?"

"Good God no. Don’t you dare. It feels so good," she growled and snarled her fingers in his hair, locking his head in place. "I just need a minute. Your cock is so thick and long. Most women would need a minute, punk."

He laughed and kissed her again. She relaxed and just looked at him, her body slowly accommodating his size. He didn’t rush her, just enjoyed the snug fit and her skin on his. She moved her legs so they were around his waist and not tucked under her. As she moved, his cock jerked and he released how close he was to peaking.

"Ken," he cried out and held her in place. "I’m so close…..I don’t know if I can hold off with you moving."

She threw her head back and laughed before starting to grind her pelvis down on him. He groaned and grabbed her hips, lifting her a little before allowing her back down.

"Just hang on, C. I got you this time. Just enjoy the ride," Ken panted and rolled her hips, bringing the crown of his cock to her g-spot. "FUCK!"

She worked her hips, rolling and riding, until neither of them could hold back. JC grabbed her hips and brought her down hard onto his lap, his cock hitting the end of her. He exploded but kept moving inside of her. He could tell she was super close so he slid his thumb into the top of her slit and found her clit. He rubbed it vigorously and she came hard, crying out loudly. He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her back soothingly.

"Fuck, C."

"HA! That was all you," he panted and kissed her temple. "And you said you were tired."

"I’m more tired now that I’m satisfied."

They stayed like that for a little longer then she climbed off of him, wincing slightly. He took care of the condom then reclined next to her, rubbing her arm.

"Are you OK?"

"I’m incredible right now," she sighed with a sleepy, satisfied smile. "Thanks for inviting me to LA."

"Thanks for coming out."

Chapter 2 by KrisB
Author's Notes:
Out and about in LA.

JC woke with Kennelly on her stomach next to him and he grinned, incredibly happy that she was in LA. He watched her sleep for a long time then decided to leave her be, so he slid on boxers and headed downstairs. He started the coffee and stretched, enjoying the cool morning. He opened the patio doors and stepped outside. What a beautiful morning. He heard the coffee beep so he poured a large mug, grabbed the paper from the front step, then settled at the patio table.


"JC?" He heard a soft call come from inside the house about 30 minutes later.

"On the patio, Ken."

She stepped out in her night gown from the night before and her thick glasses. He smiled and moved his chair back, pulling her onto his lap. He cuddled her sleepy body close as he sipped the last of the coffee from his mug and placed it back on the table. Once his hands were empty, he wrapped both arms around her and rubbed her thigh. He liked how she snuggled closer and sighed into his neck. They stayed like that for a long time then she yawned and stretched her legs.

"Is there more coffee?" Her voice was soft against his neck, and she placed a gentle kiss there. When he nodded, she stood. "Do you want more?"

"Please."

She kissed his mouth then disappeared into the house, returning a few minutes later with two steaming mugs. She hesitated then took the seat next to him.

"Do you want to sit on my lap, gorgeous?" he asked and grabbed her hand. "I like when you sit on my lap."

She grinned and shook her head before answering, "There's not much room in the chair. We can cuddle later if you want. I mean, it's up to you."

"You are such a tease."

"You like it and you know it."

"Yes, I do," he answered with a content smile then sipped his mug. "So.....I thought we could do the Walk of Fame before our thing tonight. We could leave here around 1, grab some lunch, do some walking then our thing."

"What's the ‘thing'?"

"It's a surprise."

"Can I get a hint?" she asked and sighed when he shook his head no. "Punk."

"Michael got a kick out of you calling me that."

"I like them. They seem like good peeps."

"They are," he sighed and finished the paper. "Do you want to read this?"

"No, I'm on vacation so I'm not going to worry my brain."

He nodded and folded the paper then stretched his back and shoulders. Several bones popped and his muscles felt so loose. He hadn't been this relaxed in weeks and he knew Kennelly's visit was a big part of that.

"Are you hungry?" he asked and she nodded. "I'll cook us some breakfast."

She cocked her head in surprise then followed him inside. She climbed up on the bar stool and watched as he moved around the kitchen. She tried to hide her surprise but she didn't succeed.

"What? I can cook a few things."

"Good to know," she smiled as he placed bacon in the skillet then poured her some orange juice. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Kiss me."

He chatted as he finished the bacon, placing it in the oven to keep warm. He dumped some precut hash browns into the skillet then added green peppers and onions. He turned to her and smiled, swinging his hips as he came to the counter.

"Do you want an omelet or eggs?" he asked. "I can do a veggie omelet with green peppers, onions and mushrooms. Or I can do scrambled eggs. I'm not great at over easy eggs but I'm happy to try for you."

"What are you having?"

"Omelet."

"Then I will, too," she smiled and leaned forward for a kiss. "You are full of surprises, mister."

"I can cook breakfast and I can grill. Other than that, I'm not a great cook. Most things end up overcooked."

"It's good to see your skills."

He nodded, kissed her again then went back to the hash browns. A few minutes later, he cracked some eggs into a bowl and whisked them. Once they were beaten, he added a little milk then stirred it again before pouring it into the pan and adding the veggies.

"Cheese?"

"American would be good," she answered and he was surprised to find her right behind him. "Do you know that you swivel your hips as you work around the kitchen? It's hot, punk. Makes me want to bite you."

"Please don't. This pan is super hot."

She patted his ass then refilled their mugs and settled back on the bar stool. He worked the eggs around then folded them and added cheese to the top. He flipped the omelet once then pulled out the bacon and hash browns from the oven. As the omelet finished, he split the hash browns between to plates then added bacon. He cut the large omelet in half then slid each half onto a plate. He placed the pan onto a cool burner, made sure the oven was off then carried the plates to the counter. Ken had already gotten them silverware and he kissed her.

"Dig in."

She grinned and cut a bite of omelet, popping it into her mouth and chewing. He watched nervously as she chewed and he hoped he hadn't missed any egg shells.

"This is so good." She smiled and popped a piece of bacon in her mouth. "You did awesome!"

"Thanks." He sighed and started eating his own breakfast. "This is good."

They chatted as they ate then she took care of the dishes. He enjoyed watching her move around his kitchen, especially in her thin night gown.

"So.......I was thinking," he started as he came up behind her, running his hands up her thighs. "We have a couple of hours before we need to head out."

"We do? I wonder what we could do to occupy ourselves."

He laughed then groaned when he realized she wasn't wearing any panties. His awakening cock hardened instantly and he pulled her ass back into him so she could feel it. He worked his mouth across the back of her shoulders as his hands wandered around then up to her breasts.

"Mmm....." she hummed and opened her legs further, allowing him to nestle even closer. "Can you.....Can we just....."

"One sec, love."

He stepped away for a second and pulled a condom from the drawer next to the fridge. Easily he dropped his boxers, rolled the condom on then lifted her gown. She pushed her hips back to him and he ran the tip of his cock through her folds, sighing at the liquid heat.

"Do it, boo," she moaned and he saw her right hand drop down between her legs. "Push in."

He slid his cock through her outer covering once more then entered her, filling her easily. He felt her groan and roll her hips. He gave her some time as he took a couple deep breaths then began to move inside of her. She pushed back into his thrusts and he could feel her fingers working her clit. He bent her over a little further then really started to move, their bodies smacking together echoing around the kitchen.

"Fuck....that's so good......sooooooo good. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

He kept going, feeling his orgasm building at the small of his back. He watched his cock disappear into her and realized his thumbs were in the subtle dimples of her back. He grinned, leaned forward and bit her shoulder, feeling her orgasm let go. He heard her call out but kept going, his pelvis slapping into her ass until he couldn't hold back his own orgasm. He moved his hips until he couldn't remain upright, easing down to the floor and cuddling her in his lap.

"That was so good, Ken."

"I think you're going to kill me," she sighed contently and sprawled on the floor. "Good to know you were ready for kitchen sex."

"HA! With you, I have to be ready anywhere. You keep me on my toes."

"Hey! It's not just me, punk. You initiate sex just as much as I do."

"I'm not denying that," he panted and rubbed her thigh. "You make me all hot and bothered."

"Good to know."

They laughed and stayed crumpled on the floor for a few more minutes then they headed up for a playful shower. Both dressed in comfortable clothes and settled in the living room, light music playing as they chatted. He liked listening to her crazy work stories and they told each other bad jokes. They shared some opinions on politics and current events but neither got too outrageous.

"Do you want some tea before we go?" he asked as he stood from the couch. "We should probably leave within the hour."

"Sure."

He returned with two glasses and she thanked him. He stretched out on the couch and plopped his feet into her lap. She smiled and rubbed his calf.

"So....."

"So?" he asked and wiggled his eyebrow at her. "What's on your mind?"

She hesitated and he saw her change her mind before answering, "Did you check out any of Garth's music after you left Texas?"

"Yes, I did but you already know that. What were you REALLY going to ask?"

"Nothing."

"It must have been something," he pried and moved to a sitting position, bending his knee so he was facing her. "Tell me. You know I'll keep asking until you tell me."

"I.....I guess I'm curious about your friends with benefits."

"Oh."

"Oh? That's all you've got?" she whispered and twirled the ice in her glass. "I'm just curious about my competition and what you've said to them about this weekend."

"Ken..."

"Like....did you warn them to stay away this weekend? Like a mass text ‘new pussy in town so I'm occupied until Sunday evening'?"

"Ken," he sighed and took her tea, placing both glasses on the coffee table. "Why are you asking me this? Why does it matter?"

"I just want to know if I should be on the lookout for them and where I stand in the pecking order."

"There isn't a pecking order."

"Should I be on the lookout for them?" she whispered and ducked her head. "I know I'm being.......I don't know the right word.......crazy, I guess."

"I don't know if we'll run into them. I see them sometimes when I'm out but not all the time."

"If you're with someone, do they still come up to you?"

"They are my friends, so yes," he answered and took her hands in his. "I don't always fuck them when I see them out and about."

"Do you set it up ahead of time or just go with the flow?"

"Ken, I don't want to talk about this."

"I'm just curious," she shrugged and took her hands back. "I......I guess I shouldn't have asked."

"Hey. Look at me........"

It took him a minute to get her full attention. He hadn't seen her like this before. She seemed more timid and nervous and almost angry. He wanted to get to the bottom of it so it didn't put a damper on the entire visit.

"I want to be with you.....no one else. Just you. Do you hear me?"

"But...."

"No buts. Got it?"

"OK," she sighed. "If it changes, you'll let me know. Right?"

"It won't change. I'm a man of my word."

"I want you to have fun this long weekend but we are friends, too, so I want you to have what you want."

"Listen. I'm going to say this one more time then I'm going to pinch you or something when you question me again," he stated firmly and held her chin so their eyes were locked. "I want this time with you. End of sentence. No changes to the plan. Got it!"

She nodded then ducked her head again, quickly wiping her eyes. He had no idea why she was suddenly insecure and he wanted to make it better. He pulled her into his arms and held her close. She finally relaxed into him and he kissed her head.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah. Sorry," she whispered. "I don't know why I had to ask."

"You're in uncharted territory and you're nervous. I get it. I'll feel the same way when I come to Chicago."

"I doubt it. You're much more confident than I am."

"No, not really," he answered and kissed her forehead. "We should probably head out. You'll need comfortable walking shoes."

"I brought sneakers. Are we coming back here before the surprise thing?"

"No. The surprise thing is on the other side of the city so it'll save a LOT of time if we just go there after exploring."

"Makes sense."

Chapter 3 by KrisB

They grabbed some burgers from In and Out Burgers then headed to the Walk. He pulled his hat down lower and slid his glasses on. She put some sun screen on her face and arms then slid her own sun glasses on and her small purse across her body. She popped out of the SUV and met him at the front, her hands in her pockets as she bounced on her feet. Her smile was back in place as though their conversation from earlier hadn’t even happened.

"Where do you want to start?" she asked him and plucked a map from the display.

"You pick."

"Can we start on Hollywood and Vine with the older stars?"

"Sure. We need to go this way then," he stated as he started to the left. "We got a good parking spot if that’s where we are starting."

"Have you done this before?"

"Nope."

"I know it’s very tourist-y and we don’t have to stay very long." She suddenly seemed antsy and less excited. "An hour then we can go."

"Ken, what’s going on?"

"You just don’t seem to be excited about this."

"I’m sorry. I am," he said as he stopped and faced her. "I….."

"What?"

"It’s stupid….."

"You made me tell you earlier so you have to tell me now," she demanded with her hands on her hips and a very determined face on. "Spit it out."

"I…..I just realized that if we are out here, walking around, I can’t touch you like I want. I’ve learned that cameras are everywhere and it only takes one picture for the world to imply that I’ve got a new woman in my life. I like things the way they are…..without everyone else’s opinions and questions."

"Oh…..I see."

He shrugged and turned her around so they were headed in the right direction. She seemed to ponder his comment and he could see her brain working overtime. Finally he laughed out loud and gave her a side arm hug.

"We’ll be OK, love. I think I can hold off for a little while."

"I….I know you are super private but you can hold my hand if you want," she offered, a genuine smile on her face. "Not the entire walk but on occasion…….if you want."

He couldn’t take his eyes off of her as they walked. She was so excited to see names of people who influenced so many folks. She took her time and asked him random questions like what was his favorite Audrey Hepburn film and had he ever seen Casablanca. He answered and enjoyed seeing the experience through her eyes. They walked for several blocks then turned randomly and soon found Walt Disney’s star. She laughed and made him squat down so she could take his pic. He did and even smiled because her joy was so infectious.

"That’s an awesome pic," she smiled and looked up at him. "Can I send it to Marilyn?"

"Sure but I think you need to take a picture too."

"Ooh! Elvis. I’ll do Elvis."

"You will?" he teased. "Won’t that be kinda hard since he’s been gone a while?"

"You know what I mean, punk. Just take the picture."

He took her phone and snapped the picture. She looked so happy and he sent it to himself as well as Marilyn. As soon as he pressed send, a call came in and he laughed before answering.

"Hello, gorgeous! How is that Texas heat?"

"Hey, JC," Marilyn laughed. "The heat is unforgiving. How are you enjoying Ken?"

"We are on the Walk of Fame right now as you can see from the pics. I have a surprise for her later and she’s antsy to find out some details but I’m not giving in."

"Good man. Keep her guessing. That keeps her on her toes."

"Yes, ma’am. I plan to. I suppose you want to talk with her?"

"No, I just wanted to see if she’d take a pic of Elvis’ star for me," Marilyn laughed. "I just loved his music."

"We did and I just sent it to you as you were calling."

"Awesome! Well, I won’t keep you. Treat my friend right, OK? She’s been hurt a lot before so be honest with her."

"I am and I will be," he whispered and turned from Kennelly’s prying eyes. "I really like her and I’m so glad she’s here."

"Alrighty then. Hugs to both of you. Bye!"

"What did she want?" Ken asked as he handed over her phone.

"She wanted you to take a pic with Elvis and chat with me."

"What did she say? Should I be embarrassed?"

"No," he laughed and hooked his arm around her neck. "Let’s get a cold drink before we continue."

They popped into a smoothie shop and enjoyed something cool to drink as they walked a little more. Kennelly seemed to have had her fill of the experience and the foot traffic was starting to pick up so he led them closer to the car. Once inside, he blasted the air conditioning to cool them off and pulled out into traffic.

"Where are we going now?"

"We are heading to our surprise," he announced and took her hand, setting it on his thigh and covering it with his own. "It’ll take us about an hour to get there with traffic."

"I supposed you still won’t give me a hint, right?"

"Right."

"Punk," she pouted then squeezed his thigh. "I know it’ll be fun because I’m with you."

"That’s sweet. Thank you. I know we’ll have fun. Do you want to pick some music?"

"I don’t care what we listen to. This is fine."

They were listening to some random radio station and it seemed to play all kinds of stuff. It went from Madonna’s latest hit to Aerosmith from the 90’s then on to Tupac. She hummed along and mumbled some of the words then Ain’t Too Proud To Beg by TLC came on. Her face lit up and she sang along word for word, making JC laugh at her swagger.

"You are crazy, Ken."

"I love this song," she laughed and the track changed to some slow ballad. "Ooh! Toni Braxton. You’re Making Me High. I used to crank this in my first car and SING!"

"What was your first car?"

"A 1988 Plymouth Horizon…..She was baby blue and her name was Lucy after my Great Grandma Lucille."

He grinned and listened to her sing, enjoying the words coming from her mouth. He merged onto the 605 and glanced over at her. Her head was back against the headrest and she was looking out the window, taking everything in.

"Are you having a good time, love?"

"I’m having a great time," she smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for being a tourist with me today."

"I enjoyed myself."

"Are there other tourist things you haven’t done but want to?"

"Hmm….I haven’t thought about it," he answered then changed lanes and placed his hand back over hers on his thigh. "I’ll have to think about that."

"I’ll go with you if you want."

"Thanks, Ken."

She squeezed his thigh and went back to looking out the window. Traffic wasn’t moving much and the music was random. JC relaxed and allowed the music to invade his brain. Creed’s With Arms Wide Open came on and he sang along. Suddenly he realized she wasn’t singing and he glanced over at her. She was grinning from ear to ear, looking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"What?"

"You have an amazing voice," she complimented then rubbed his thigh again. "You should REALLY do that professionally. I bet you’d have a lot of fans."

He busted out a loud laugh and kissed her hand. She laughed and turned her hand over so she could intertwine their fingers. He held her hand against his heart and sang the last chorus.

"You are so good for my ego."

"I speak the truth, love. You have an amazing voice and rock my world when we are intimate," she shrugged. "I’m right and you know it."

He laughed again as traffic came to a halt. They didn’t move for the next twenty minutes and he expected Kennelly to get aggravated but she kept her cool. She sang along to the radio and checked her phone for messages. She read Marilyn’s text and he laughed with her.

"So……"

"So?" He looked over at her, the fingers of his left hand drumming along the steering wheel. "We only have three more exits then we get off."

"I was thinking…..since we are at a stand still, do you think I could get a smooch?"

"Hell yeah. Come over here."

She eagerly leaned into the console and connected their lips. Her left hand was still in his right and he felt her right hand sneak up into his hair. She pulled slightly and adjusted his mouth to her liking, sliding her tongue in as soon as he opened for her. She sighed at the taste of him and he buried his left hand in her curls. They continued kissing for several minutes until she finally pulled away, both of them panting and grinning.

"Hi."

"Hi, handsome. I like the way you kiss."

He blushed and checked the traffic, easing his foot off of the brake and moving forward. He kissed the back of her hand then put it back in his lap, unable to resist rubbing it against his emerging hard on.

"My friend seems to enjoy our kissing as well," she teased and squeezed his hand. "I slid two condoms into my purse this morning…..just in case."

"Fuck, Ken!

"I just want to be prepared."

"That’s hot," he panted and squirmed in his seat. "I don’t know that we’ll have the opportunity before class but it’s good to know the option is there."

"Class? What kind of class?"

"Shit! You are distracting me. That’s not fair."

"Don’t pout, punk," she teased and bit is bicep. "What kind of class?"

"You’ll see when we get there."

"Boo! You’re mean."

He laughed and turned up the radio, hoping to stop her questions. It seemed to work and she went back to singing along to the radio. He sang some but mostly listened to her.

"Gary is right. You do know most of the lyrics to every song. That’s amazing, Ken."

"I enjoy music and the lyrics just seem to stick," she shrugged. "I am also pretty good at random trivia. My head is full of useless knowledge."

"Oooh! I have a trivia game on the Wii. We’ll have to play."

"OK but you’ve been warned."

Traffic creeped along until they finally got to their exit. The SUV clock showed 645 and JC smiled at his planning.

"Are we late?" Ken asked as he found a parking spot on the side of a non-descript brick building.

"No, the class starts at 7. I wanted to make sure we left downtown in time to get here."

JC climbed out of the SUV and opened the back door, pulling out a small cloth grocery bag. He met her on her side of the vehicle and took her hand. Her eyes were taking in everything about the industrial neighborhood and he kissed her forehead, enjoying how she took everything in.

"I…." he started to say three little words the stopped himself, suddenly unsure how she’d react. "I really like how you take it all in."

"New experiences are cool and I want to enjoy all of it."

He opened the glass door that read ‘New Skills’ and ushered her in. He watched as she tried to figure out what they were doing from the nearly empty front room. A small woman with grey hair stepped through the curtain and greeted them.

"Oh, you came back!" she smiled when JC pulled off his sun glasses. "How are you doing with breakfast?"

"Pretty good. I even made omelets this morning."

"Fabulous!"

"Ken, this is RoseMary," he introduced and the women shook hand. "She’s our instructor."

"Tonight we are going around the world. We will be making Chinese dumplings for an appetizer, chicken enchiladas with corn salsa, and a Southern apple crisp with an oatmeal crumble. I hope you are hungry."

"We are doing a cooking class?" Ken asked and her face lit up. "This is awesome, baby. I think it’ll be fun. Are we working together as a team? Or separate?"

"This is a couple’s cooking class," RoseMary added and led them through the curtain. "Pick your station. Others will be arriving soon."

JC led her to the far right station and pulled two aprons from his bag as well as a note pad and pencil. He tied his apron then exchanged the sun glasses on top of his head for his reading glasses. He washed his hands then turned to a fresh page in the notebook and looked at Ken.

"What?"

"You are amazing," she sighed and kissed him. "How many classes have you taken?"

"I’ve taken the breakfast course three times but I think I finally got the hang of it."

"You do because breakfast was so delicious."

"Thanks," he whispered bashfully then got serious. "Sometimes RoseMary goes kinda fast but she doesn’t mind questions or repeating herself. She’ll explain the recipe once she’s handed it out then we’ll work on it. I assume we’ll work on the chicken enchiladas because I assume they will take the longest then we’ll move onto something else. Maybe the dessert will cook as we eat the appetizers and main course. I’m just guessing though."

"Are you nervous?"

"A little."

"I’m sure we’ll do well. We are a good team," she smiled and winked at him. "Will you tie my apron?"

Three other couples came in and RoseMary headed to the front of the room. She introduced herself then explained what they would be making. She took her time explaining what pans they would be needing and instructed them to cut their vegetables and chicken first.

"Do you want veggies or chicken?" Kennelly asked.

"I’ll do the chicken."

She nodded and got to work on her onion, green pepper and garlic. He watched her as he used kitchen scissors on the chicken breasts, keeping the pieces to similar size. It didn’t take them long then she placed the large skillet on the burner and added a touch of oil, moving to the side as he added the chicken. He kept moving the chicken around then started turning it over to make sure both sides were getting done.

"Can you pass me a knife, Ken?" he asked as he isolated a larger piece of chicken. "I think we might be close."

He cut the piece open and it was completely white inside so he checked the recipe. He added the veggies she’d cut then helped her measure out the dry ingredients: oregano, black pepper, and parsley. Then he added the sour cream and chili powder. Once the sauce started to come together, he added the tomato sauce and stirred it thoroughly.

"That smells so good."

"Would you get the tortillas ready, love?" JC asked as he stirred the mixture again. "This is going to be so good."

She opened the package of tortillas and sat them near his elbow then she moved to the left. She started on the corn salsa. It seemed pretty straight forward and didn’t take her too long to put together. She slid the bowl into the fridge as JC finished rolling the last tortilla and loaded it into the casserole dish. She opened the oven for him and he put the covered dish inside.

"Looks like everyone is ready to start dessert. We need to start by peeling and coring the five apples you’ll find at your station," RoseMary called out from the other side of the room. "Try to keep the pieces about the same size. Try to be consistent."

JC was a whiz at peeling the apples. He allowed very little apple to come off with the peel and Ken complimented him on it several times. Finally, she gave up peeling and began chopping the slices as he continued. They continued to work well together and once they finished adding the cinnamon, sugar, butter and oatmeal, they were slightly ahead of everyone else.

"I need to write a few notes down," he admitted and went to work. "I’ll be right there to help with the dishes."

"I got this, babe."

He leaned over and kissed her, sweet but kind of long. He watched her eyes flutter back open and felt her sigh. He grinned, patted her ass then headed to make his notes. He added spray to pans and stir often next to the chicken mixture. He re-read the recipe and checked the timer but all was good. He sighed happily then stepped over to help Ken with the few dishes as the other couples finished their dessert dish.

"OK, looks like everyone is done with dessert. Let’s put together the appetizer then we’ll sit down and eat," RoseMary called the class back to order. "This is more assembly then actual making."

She explained how to assemble the dumplings and left them to pinch them together. She made her way around the room to check on each couple’s progress.

"I can’t do this."

"C, baby, you have it," Ken encouraged and rubbed his back. "Take your time on the pinching. I think you’re going to fast and it’s not sticking."

JC took a deep breath then tried again. Her tip was right and he had the new technique down minutes later. He grinned and did another one as Kennelly started the oil in the skillet. Together they followed the recipe and their dumplings looked amazing when they plated them. She high fived him then he kissed her, surprising her again.

"Great job, class. Please bring your dumplings to the table and choose a wine. Your enchiladas should be out in about ten minutes then we’ll start your desserts."

"I don’t know much about wine," Ken admitted as she picked up their plate of dumplings. "Would you pick ours?"

"Definitely."

He walked over to the small selection and chose a Pinot Gris. He opened the bottle then carried it to the table, pouring a sample for both of them. He handed Kennelly hers then tapped his glass against her before enjoying the dry wine. It was delicious and he realized how hungry he was as the other couples came over. Once everyone was seated, they started eating and chatting. Both Ken and JC made polite conversation and JC was super excited that RoseMary sat next to him and tried their dumplings. She complimented them then sent the men to get the enchiladas and place the dessert in the oven.

"This is hot," JC grimaced as he sat the dish on the table between them. "Yikes."

"It smells amazing."

They enjoyed dinner and received more compliments from RoseMary before Ken pulled the dessert out. It was definitely the best of the evening. The sugar, cinnamon and butter had formed a glaze while the oatmeal gave it a fuller flavor. The entire group was stuffed and they lazed around the table as they finished their wine then finally they all rose to pack leftovers and clean up their space.

"I am so stuffed," JC announced as they exited the building and he took her hand. "We have lunch tomorrow, too."

"I liked those recipes and that you can make a smaller amount. Thank you for bringing me."

"You’re welcome."

He stopped at the passenger door and opened it for her. Once she was up in the passenger seat, he leaned in and kissed her heatedly. She kissed him back with as much passion as he gave her then panted when they broke apart.

"Let’s go home and get naked," she whispered and winked at him.

"So you don’t want to see LA night life tonight then?" he teased and she shook her head no. "OK. Home it is then."

End Notes:

So....what do you think? Like it? Hate it? I'm all ears. Thanks for reading!

Chapter 4 by KrisB
Author's Notes:
Surfing and JC sees Kennelly in action.

"Ken," a sleepy voice whispered in her ear as large hands splayed across the smooth skin of her back and warm lips worked through her hair. "Come on, love…..we need to get up."

"Do I want to know what time it is?"

"No."

She grunted and rolled her head to the other side, coming in contact with his lips. She sighed and fluttered one eye open as he worked his mouth down her shoulder then across her back.

"It’s still dark out."

"Yes, I know but we need to get to the beach. According to the surf report I listened to last night after you passed out, there should be some gnarly curls," he channeled ‘wipe out’ from his MMC days for a second then licked down her spine. "How do you still smell like cupcakes?"

"I do not."

"Yes, you do. So delicious that I need a bite."

"Hey," she yelped and jerked up in the bed. "Get off of me, punk."

He laughed and slid his weight onto her back, nipping at her tush. He worked his hands down her thighs and got them to open, moving his right hand to her inner thigh. His nips turned to licks and his fingers found her pussy. It only took a few swipes of his fingers until she was wet and ready, her hips rolling.

"C…..baby…..I need you," she groaned and tried to get his fingers to penetrate her. "Don’t tease. You said we needed to leave soon so let me have it. Please."

He slid his tongue down the valley between her cheeks then moved to align their bodies, dipping to the side to grab a condom. He rolled it on and watched her lift onto her knees, opening further for him.

"Damn, Ken," he sighed and traced her quivering opening. "This is one awesome sight."

She groaned and pouted over her shoulder. He laughed, leaned forward for a kiss then entered her, hitting her end in one thrust.

"FUCK!"

"So good," he panted and started a super slow rhythm, enjoying every inch of their contact. "So fucking good, Ken."

"More…..please…..I want more…."

His left hand gripped her hip as his right slid around to her clit. He pinched and rolled her clit as his hips rocked in and out of her. He was already covered in a light layer of sweat and he worked his mouth across the flawless skin of her back. He felt her moan when he hit a particular spot deep inside her and he picked up his pace, drilling that one spot over and over. He realized he was grunting each time his thighs hit the back of hers and he laughed.

"What?"

"I just realized I’m grunting," he panted and kept moving. "You feel incredible and I can’t stop. Are you OK?"

"I’m close, baby……so close."

He kicked his hip action up a notch and powered into her over and over. He felt her clutch around him but didn’t stop. He kept going until he couldn’t stop himself from exploding, his senses failing him was he collapsed on top of her. His hips were still moving and his hand was trapped under her pelvis but he couldn’t stop himself as his orgasm kept going.

"FUCK!"

He felt Kennelly go over again and grunted once more before his hips finally stopped. He was no longer in control of his body, especially his breathing. It took several long minutes before he could finally take a deep breath and he kissed her shoulder blade before wiggling his right index finger once more, feeling her vaginal walls quiver again.

"Are you still with me?" he panted and smeared his fingers up the front of her hip, pulling out of her slowly and grinning at the wet smack that was made when he left her. "That’s fucking hot, Ken."

He flopped down next to her and uncovered her face under the mountain of curls. She was blinking slowly and grinning. He grinned back then leaned over for a long kiss.

"That’s a fucking fantastic way to wake up," she panted and rolled over, giving him his first glimpse of her breasts that day. "Don’t look at the girls like that or we’ll miss the waves."

He licked his lips and sighed in appreciation as she sat up then swung her legs over the far side of the bed. She stood and stretched then padded over to her suitcase.

"Is it gross if I don’t shower right now after two energetic bouts of amazing sex?" she asked with a cock of her eyebrow as she debated two swim suits. "I figure the ocean will wash most of it away and we’ll shower later to get the sand off."

"It’s kinda hot. You’ll smell like me and sex and that makes me hard."

She looked up and enjoyed the sight of his reemerging hard on. She licked her lips then shook herself out of the trance. She help up both suits for him to choose and he was disappointed to see neither were bikinis. He chose the tank-ini then rolled out of bed to pick his own trunks. He left her in the bedroom as he went to start the coffee.

"What do I need to pack for later?" Ken yelled down the stairs. "I have sun screen and sun glasses. I didn’t bring a beach towel or wet suit."

"You’ll need flip flops, sandals or wet shoes. I got the rest down here."

"Is there somewhere I can get a wet suit?" she asked as she came into the kitchen and sat her stuff on the counter then accepting the travel mug of coffee. "Thanks, babe."

"I bought you a wet suit already."

"You did?"

"Yep." He smiled at her shocked expression. "I’d like you to try it on though. I guessed on the size."

"OK."

He handed the wet suit to her and watched her pull her tank top and shorts off. He adjusted his cock as he caressed her skin with his eyes. She had an athletic build and he licked his lips in appreciation as she wiggled into the tight fitting material. He’d chosen a short sleeve short suit and it fit snugly. He’d never seen her in anything so tight before and his palms itched to touch her.

"I think it’s OK," she stated as she turned to have him help zip her up. "I’m not splitting the seems and I can move in it."

"It looks good, Ken. REAL good."

"If you keep grinding on me like that, I’m going to be disappointed……disappointed because I’ll have missed those waves. Not disappointed because we’d get naked again."

"I can’t resist you," he whispered against her neck, flicking his tongue out and tasting her skin. "Kiss me one more time then I’ll be good."

She turned in his arms and laid a good, long, wet one on him. Both were breathing hard when she pulled back and she winked at him.

"We’ll have more naked fun later today, I promise," she said as she wiped his lower lip. "Please unzip me for the car ride."

He did as she asked then grabbed the bag with two towels, his wet suit and an extra pair for shorts for him. He added her stuff then took her hand and led her out to the SUV. As he drove them through the darkness toward the beach, he had to smile at her. The seatbelt could barely contain her, she seemed to vibrate with excitement.

"I’m getting nervous," she admitted when he pulled up to the beach. "I did some research so I know what I’m SUPPOSED to do but……doing it is different."

"You can swim though, right?"

"Yeah, I was a lifeguard every summer during high school and nursing school."

"Good." He smiled and got out of the vehicle. "Rick is going to give us some pointers about how to get on the board and when to paddle to catch a wave. He and I will be with you in the water. You’ll be just fine."

He took her hand as they walked to the surf shack with a single light on. She bit her index finger nail as they walked through the sand and he couldn’t resist kissing her.

"Relax. We have hours to play in the waves. The sun should be up in about thirty minutes."

"OK," she nodded and took a couple of deep breaths. "I can’t believe I’m actually going to try surfing."

"Morning!"

"Hey, Rick! Great morning! This is Kennelly," JC explained and started to pull on his own wet suit. "Ken is from Illinois but an experienced swimmer. She wanted to try surfing, like I said on the phone earlier this week, and it looks like we’ve got some great ones coming in."

"Yes we do. I thought we’d do a few things on sand before we go into the water. We’ll go over some basic techniques while the sun rises then we’ll paddle out," Rick explained and patted her shoulder. "We’ll stay close out there and teach you what to look for."

"OK."

JC watched Kennelly as she concentrated and took everything in. She was so serious and asked great questions. When they got to the popping to a stand part, she watched Rick twice before even attempting it herself. She got it the first time but was too hard on herself and tried it again four more times before she felt comfortable with the motion.

"I think we are ready for the water, little lady," Rick grinned and sized up a board for her. "Let’s go."

"You’re coming, too, right?"

"You like when I cum so you KNOW I’ll be with you," JC teased and swatted her ass. "Of course I’ll be right there with you."

She laughed and followed Rick, carrying her awkward board. The three of them paddled out into the surf and JC smiled at her determined face. Once they were out far enough, Rick sat up on his board and waved them over. He explained what type of wave they were looking for and helped encourage when to paddle with the wave. A small wave came in and they practiced catching it but not popping up. After several attempts, Kennelly seemed to understand when to go for a wave and other surfers were starting to join them but they stayed off to the left of the trio.

"Are you ready to try popping up once you catch the wave?" Rick asked Kennelly and she swallowed hard but nodded. "Don’t be surprised if you fall off pretty quickly. Most folks do."

JC watched Ken square her shoulders and take a couple deep breaths. The next wave looked pretty good but she hesitated too long so she had to wait. It took a couple more minutes until the good one came again and she went for it. JC watched her paddle hard then pop up, making it to a squat before falling over. He held his breath until her head emerged above the surf then he sighed. She got back on her board and paddled back out to them.

"Not bad, not bad at all," Rick praised. "JC, why don’t you take the next one while Ken watches."

JC nodded then waited for the right wave. He paddled and made it to a standing position before he lost his balance and fell off. He took a deep breath before the water covered his head and he kicked to the surface. He was smiling when he paddled back over to them.

"You got up!" Ken was super excited for him. "I hope I can get up at least one time today."

"You will, love."

"Kiss me for luck?"

He pulled up alongside her then leaned over to kiss her. He patted her thigh and wished her luck. She selected another wave but fell off quickly. She worked at it for another hour then was finally able to stand up on the board. She was so excited and surprised that she turned her head to smile at him that she lost her concentration and fell. She was grinning from ear to ear and laughing when she broke the surface.

"Did you see me?" she laughed and squealed. "I did it…..for like two seconds but I did it!"

"You were amazing!"

"I want to do it again!"

"Well, paddle back out here," JC laughed and waved her over. "I’m going while you catch your breath."

He stood up and rode the wave nearly to the beach. He looked back and she was cheering for him, her excitement beaming big enough to reach the beach. He laughed and waved then pointed to their cooler. He took care of his board then pulled a cold bottle of water out and watched her size up another wave. She let three pass before she squared her shoulders and went for it. She pushed up onto her feet and rode the wave halfway to the beach, laughing the entire time.

"YES!!!" he cheered and clapped. "Come get some water."

She body surfed the board in then put hers next to his and jumped into his lap. He laughed and hugged her close, kissing her nose when she finally held still.

"Here comes Rick."

They both stopped to watch him expertly ride the next wave, hopping off in knee high water. Ken clapped and hugged him when he got close enough. She talked a mile a minute and asked a few more questions before finally just grinning. JC thought his heart would explode in excitement and love for this woman. He shook his head to try and clear his mind but that thought was now front and center. Love.

"I need some water," Ken sighed happily and reached into the cooler. "How long can we stay and keep trying?"

"No big plans today so as long as you like."

"Just a little longer please."

"Yes, Ken," he laughed and pulled her into a heated kiss. "Hydrate then we’ll go out again."

She laughed and did a little dance then finished her water. He finished his then headed back out with her. They played for a couple more hours then he finally pulled her out of the water. She couldn’t stop smiling and offered to buy him lunch. They returned their boards then dried off as best they could once they pulled off their wet suits.

"This has been the most amazing morning," Ken laughed and pulled her tank top over her head. "I definitely worked up an appetite. Are you hungry?"

He led her over to the seaside bar and they sat outside. She quickly reapplied sun screen then read the menu. The waitress came over in super tight, ultra short shorts and a bikini top. Her boobs gave a little jiggle with every step and Kennelly noticed him noticing.

"Hi, guys! Welcome to Bob’s. What can I get you to drink?"

"Two teas please," Kennelly answered then went back to her menu.

The waitress nodded then winked at JC before heading back to the bar. JC tried to read the menu but he was more worried about Kennelly’s reaction to catching him looking. It really wasn’t his fault. Her tits were RIGHT THERE. How was he supposed to NOT look?

"I’m going for the popcorn shrimp and fries."

"Um…..I think I’ll do the fish and chips," JC decided and reached for her hand. "I only looked because they were jiggling so much."

"I didn’t say a word."

"I know but I was looking and I know you saw me."

"You’re a red blooded American man." She smiled at him. "I expect you to look……just wipe your chin before she comes back over here. I think she’d like to sit in your lap."

He was surprised by her thinking and made sure to keep his eyes in check when the waitress came back even though she added more swing to her hips. Kennelly ordered for both of them, her voice politely demanding the waitress’s attention then smiled a nice thank you. JC reached for her hand and made a show of sliding his fingers between hers. The waitress left with the knowledge that they were together and he wasn’t interested.

"So……I do believe you aren’t mad at me for waking you up before dawn today, right?"

"Are you kidding me?!" she laughed then pulled their joined hand into her lap. "First a great round of sex then several hours of surfing. Hell no, I’m not mad. I’ll take predawn wake up calls EVERY day for either one of those."

"HA! Good to know."

"Did YOU have a good time? I know you’ve surfed before, Wipe Out."

"I had a great time." He nodded the sipped his tea. "Even if I didn’t, your excitement is so contagious."

"I have been told that I wear my emotions on my face."

"It’s a great face."

"Flattery…..is wonderful." She laughed again then kissed his bicep. "Seriously, thank you so much for this morning. Can I give you some money to help cover the lesson and wet suit?"

"Don’t piss me off with that ridiculous question."

"I don’t want to fight but I want to be fair."

"It was my plan," he stated. "I wanted to do it so end of discussion."

"Thank you again for today. I can’t stop smiling."

"Do you have any requests for what we do the rest of the day?"

"Um……" Ken thought it over as the waitress returned to top off their tea. "Honestly, I’d really like to just chill with you, wherever you want."

"We could hang at the house then check out a club or two tonight since that was also on your list of possibilities."

"I’m game if we aren’t too tired but I’d be cool just hanging at the house. As much as I like doing new things….tourist things…..I enjoy being with you."

"I enjoy being with you, too," he grinned and pulled her close so he could kiss her temple. "I especially like being able to touch you. Phone conversations are great but nothing beats having you here with me."

"Agreed. I definitely like looking at you. You’re quite handsome."

"Here you go folks," the waitress was back with their food. "I’ll be back to check on you."

They both dug in, neither realizing just how hungry they were until they smelled the food. It was hot and flavorful. They chatted easily and relived their morning. As JC chewed a bite of fish, he watched Kennelly and realized she was staring at a young couple who had an infant. He started to feel uncomfortable, thinking she was longing for a child, then he realized she had scooted her chair back and sat her napkin on the table.

"Don’t give that to her…….Come on……Look at what she’s doing……

Now JC was intrigued. The child was currently chewing on a thick onion ring but not getting much into its mouth. It looked like the baby was only getting the breading off and that struck JC as a little odd, maybe too advanced for the child.

"Put it down, buddy…..that’ll taste nasty….you’re to the onion now….."

"Ken?" JC asked but she only shook her head, her eyes never leaving the baby.

He watched Ken as she watched the baby. She ignored her own food and her leg was bouncing out of control as her fingers flexed. Neither of the parents were even looking over at the little person and the baby just kept shoving whatever piece of onion ring it could get inside its mouth. Suddenly, the baby started choking and Ken was out of her chair. Both parents were freaking out and neither of them were doing anything to help the child.

"I’m a nurse and your child is choking. Can I help her?" Ken asked but didn’t wait for the parents to answer.

She freed the child from the high chair, swept her fingers into the child’s mouth twice and flicked crumbs out. The child was still choking so she calmly turned her upside down against her own thigh and gave five firm pats on her back. On the fifth pat, a long chunk of onion flew out of the child’s mouth and she let out a laugh scream. Ken turned her right side up and checked her mouth again before comforting her against her shoulder, gently patting the little one’s back and bouncing her.

JC realized he was holding his own breath and let it go. He was practically panting as other folks started to converge on the scene but the baby seemed fine. Ken handed her back to her mom, received some thank yous and praises for quick thinking, advised the parents to have her checked out just in case then met JC’s eye. She nodded her head to the bar and he grabbed their bag and joined her.

"I need to go before I say things to those parents. Do you see our waitress?"

JC waved the waitress over to the bar and Kennelly insisted on paying. She handed over enough money for their meal as well as a generous tip. The waitress gushed about her reaction and thanked her again. Ken brushed her off and headed out the door, not even checking to see if JC was behind her. She made it to the SUV quickly and hopped in as soon as he unlocked it. She was deathly quiet and he was worried about her but people were still watching them and waving so he pulled out of the parking space. He made it four blocks before he heard her sobbing.

"Oh, baby," he sighed and rubbed her back as he looked for a place to pull over, finally finding one. "Ken, honey, come here."

He pulled her as close to him as he could but the console was still in the way. He got out of the SUV and ran round to her side, opening the door and pulling her into his arms. He held her tight and rubbed her back, telling her to let it all out and that she was OK. He stood there for a very long time until her sobs started to subsided.

"Can you talk to me?" he whispered and kissed her head several times before she finally nodded. "Are you hurt?"

"No, just emotional."

"I can’t believe how quickly you were at their table."

"I see parents do stupid things with their children all the time and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of that little one as soon as they sat down," Ken explained as she wrapped her arms around his middle. "Something wouldn’t let me look away……then the Dad gave her an onion ring and everything else just stopped for me. I can’t explain it but my eyes were glued to her little mouth."

"It’s your training, love. You were there at the right time. God was watching out for that little one."

"I wanted to take the onion ring away from her immediately but I don’t think that would have gone over well."

"No." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I don’t think that would have gone well. A stranger telling them not to give their own child a food item."

"I can’t stop shaking."

"It’s the adrenaline. Just keep breathing."

"I know," she whispered and kept breathing. "I’m so glad I just recertified with CPR last week because we spend more than half of the time of the time on kids. We practice CPR and Heimlich on these rubbery dolls."

"Again, a divine intervention."

She nodded and wiped her eyes before taking a long, deep breath. She kissed his chest and squeezed him tight one more time before sitting back from his body. Her eyes were bloodshot and her face had streaks from her tears but she had never looked so beautiful to him. JC struggled with what to say as he rubbed up and down her arms.

"Thank you," she whispered shyly and made another swipe at her face. "I didn’t know that sob-fest was coming. I just knew I couldn’t stay there or I’d have given those parents some not so nice parenting advice. Thanks for rescuing me from myself."

"Ken, you are amazing! I wouldn’t have the first idea what to do when I child is choking. Their little bodies seem so fragile and I’d be too afraid of hurting her."

"Let’s go back to the house, OK?"

"Sure," he nodded and kissed her lips softly. "Whatever you want."

End Notes:
What do you think?
Chapter 5 by KrisB
Author's Notes:
LA night life and face to face with a FWB. How will Ken handle that?

They lounged on his couch after they’d showered and both dozed off. Neither was in a hurry and they just enjoyed being close. They kissed lazily and touched freely. It was the most relaxing afternoon JC had had in a long time.

“I know I’ve said it already several times, but I’m so glad you came out,” JC whispered and kissed her again. “I’m already dreading you leaving on Sunday.”

“Don’t rush us. We still have tonight and all day tomorrow to be together.”

“I know.”

“I’m sorry I can’t be with you on your birthday.” She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. “Maybe we can work something out and see each other just after.”

“I’d like that.”

“Me, too. You could come to Chicago. I have a couple of trades I’m trying to make but I’m unsure if I can make them happen so I might be stuck for in Illinois for a while.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” he answered and settled his head on her chest, sighing happily. “Can I stay with you when I’m there?”

“Definitely! Keep in mind that my bed is only a queen so we might be a little crowded.”

“I like crowding you.”

“I like it, too,” she whispered then was quite for a long time. “I wonder how that little girl is.”

“I’m sure she’s fine…..because of you.”

“Hmm…..”

They stayed there until well after the sun had set. They had watched half a dozen episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter then they decided to heat the leftovers from their cooking class. Kennelly settled on the floor in front of the couch with her plate on the coffee table so JC joined her. They talked while they ate and decided to head out for a little while after they finished. JC took care of the dishes and Kennelly headed upstairs to find something to wear.

“Any luck?” JC called as he climbed the stairs then shook his head at the sight of her standing in his bedroom. “Fuck!”

She was wearing a pair of skin tight black jeans with high heeled boots and a black push up bra. She had two shirts in her hands and she was debating them. She turned to look at him and smiled.

“I’m almost ready. Just need to figure out which shirt.”

“I’m looking at the jeans. Those are tight, Ken. Your ass is ah-mazing!”

“Thanks, boo. Red or purple?” she asked as she held both up against her face. “They fit the same so it’s really a matter of color.”

“Red.

”She nodded and pulled the shirt over her head. It flattered her figure with some lace around the top of her breasts and she headed to the bathroom. JC changed into tight jeans and a comfortable shirt with an open button down over it. He slid on some shoes then joined her in the bathroom. He watched her finish off her makeup, liking the more dramatic look, then fluffed her hair. It was lying in gentle curls and she seemed pleased. She double checked her clothes in the mirror and smiled before leaving him to finish. He came out a few minutes later as she was moving a few items into a small clutch.

“I’m ready if you are.”

“I think I am.” She double checked her clutch then added some lip gloss. “I don’t have a lot of cash but I have my card so I should be good. Are we cabbing it or driving?”

“I’m driving. We’ll take the GT and I have cash.”

She nodded then followed him down the stairs. They climbed into the expensive car and he brought the engine to life with a loud purr. She laughed and buckled her seat belt before winking at him.

“When you wink at me like that, I know we’re going to get naked later,” he stated as he backed out of the garage. “I love that wink.”

“We don’t have to get naked. I’m cool with not having sex. It’s up to you.”

“LIAR!”

“True,” she laughed and dropped her hand on his thigh. “I don’t expect you to put out every time I want to and vice versa. We just seem to click on that level right now.”

“I don’t feel pressure to….ahem….perform with you.”

“Good. Now, when you come to Chicago……”

He laughed and patted her thigh. He knew she was kidding but he also knew he would struggle if she suddenly said no. He liked their sex drive. He also liked their conversations and debates. She intrigued him, mind and body. He was in trouble unless he figure out how she felt and soon.

“Which club or bar did you decide on?”

“I thought we’d start at Roxbury and see who is around.” JC shrugged. “It has good beats and cool drinks. There’s a cool vibe.”

“Sounds good.”

“If we don’t like the music there, we can go somewhere else.”

She nodded and they were quiet as he navigated the traffic. Finally he pulled into a parking space and they headed in.

“There’s not much of a line. I expected a line,” she said with a cocked brow.

“The line is in the hallway inside.”

“Oh.”

He took her hand and they entered though the large blacked out glass doors. Strobe lights and loud music greeted them as soon as the door opened. People waiting to actually get into the club were dancing in the hallway and having a great time. JC met the eye of the bouncer and they were waved over to the side.

“Hey, man.”

“What’s up? Go on in. Music is tight tonight,” the large man with multiple face and neck tattoos informed. “Enjoy.”

JC nodded and led them into the actual club. The music inside was louder with chest thumping bass. That song was ending and another started before it finished.

“Come on,” Kennelly shouted and pulled him to the dance floor. “I love this song.”

It was Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” and people were moving everywhere. JC was a little surprised when it wasn’t Adele’s voice and it took him a minute to realize it was Aretha Franklin. Ken found a comfortable space and started moving. She didn’t even look nervous as she surveyed the other dancers but moved her own way.

“I haven’t heard this version,” she shouted and continued to take it all in.

Nearly an hour later, JC practically pulled her off of the dance floor. Both were sweating and smiling but needed a drink. Kennelly squeezed his hand and pointed to the bathroom sign. He nodded and they split ways. He ordered two beers for them and waited for her to reemerge. He nearly choked when he saw her walking toward him, laughing and talking with Sasha. FUCK! This could go very wrong.

“Hey, C,” Sasha purred as she hugged him. “Buy me a drink.”

He signaled the bartender for another bottle then watched nervously as Ken spoke with one of his FWBs, as she called them. The music was too loud for him to tell what they were talking about and his brain was running away with all kinds of possibilities.Sasha was by far the most aggressive female in his posse. She wasn’t afraid to say exactly what she wanted, how she wanted it and just how long she wanted it for. He enjoyed knowing what she wanted so he wasn’t left guessing when they were having sex. Now he was hoping she would be FAR less direct as Kennelly laughed at something Sasha said.

“Here you go,” he shouted as he handed over the bottle of beer. “What are you two talking about?”

“You,” Sasha winked then took a sip of her beer. “Ken says she’s visiting for the weekend.”

“Yeah.”“I told her we were old friends and that I hadn’t seen you out and about in nearly two weeks.

”I’ve been busy.” He smiled and hoped she’d drop it. “I had a couple of sessions.”

“I thought maybe you were avoiding me because the last time we hooked up, it didn’t go so well,” Sasha shrugged and took another drink. “We should try it again REAL soon.”

JC groaned internally and wasn’t sure how he should handle this. He didn’t want to piss Sasha off because she was great in bed and a nice person. He did care for her but he REALLY had to think about who he’d rather lose if he had to lose one of the two ladies.

“He’s occupied until Sunday. Maybe even Monday. I’m sure he’ll need a chance to recover,” Kennelly stated with an icy smile. “I’ve been keeping him very busy.”

“I’m just hoping we can get our groove back on. Sometimes adding a new person into the mix throws things off for a little while.”

“Sure.”

JC had no idea what to say but he could read Kennelly’s face and she didn’t seem overly happy. Who could blame her? It wasn’t easy to come face to face with an ex, let alone an active partner. He wished that the floor would open up and drop him out of this mess but no such luck. He took another swallow of his beer and cleared his throat.

“I’ll remind him to change the sheets before he invites you over.” Kennelly smiled, her lips tight and her voice not as warm as usual, then she turned to JC. “I’m going to dance some more.”

“I’ll join you.”

“Nice to meet you, Sasha.”

“You, too.” Sasha sneered. “See you soon, C.”

“All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor started and Kennelly laughed. She sang along and moved around the dance floor, completely confident with herself. JC watched for any sign of anger from her as she moved around but she hid it well. She swung her hips and sang to him, never getting into his personal space but keeping his eyes on her. The song changed and she kept going. Other women tried to swing his attention but he wouldn’t give them more than a few seconds before his focus went back to Kennelly.

“I need another drink,” she laughed as Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” started and she started off the dance floor but he caught her. “What?”

“Dance with me.”

“I’m hot and sweaty. I’m sure I smell.”

“I want to hold you for a few minutes.” He stated and pulled her close, loving how it felt to have her pressed against him again. “I like the way you move.”

“HA! I just have fun. I’m sure I don’t look sexy or whatever but I enjoy music.”

“You’re beautiful.”

“OK.” She rolled her eyes and blew hair off of her sweaty face. “I’m having fun though. This place is pretty cool.”

“I like it here.”

He held her hips and her hands were over his shoulder. She wasn’t all over him and he wondered if that was ONLY because they were in public or if Sasha had achieved her goal in making Kennelly uncomfortable. The song came to an end and she smiled up at him.

“Let me buy you a drink, handsome.”

He nodded and they grabbed more beer. There were no open stools so JC took her hand and led her to a small lounge on the second floor. JC settled on an oversized, overstuffed chair and pulled her down with him. They were close and he put his arm around her shoulders. No one else in the lounge was even paying attention to them and he kissed her temple. She smiled and drank some of her beer, not saying anything as she took in their surroundings.

“Ken……”

“Hmm….” She hummed then turned to look at him. “I’m surprised at how much light there is in this club. Usually everything is dark and hidden.”

“Some of the newer clubs are brightening up things.”

“Even the lounge, which seems weird. Tawdry stuff can happen in darker places.”

“Not everyone hooks up at clubs.” He smiled at her ‘get real’ face. “OK, so there usually are some lap dances or such but not always.”

“Speaking of hooking up…..”

“Ken, I didn’t know Sasha was going to be here.”

“I really don’t care about her,” Kennelly interrupted and squared her shoulders. “I just wanted to clarify that you are going home with ME, and ONLY me, tonight. Sasha can go fuck someone else. You are occupied. Clear?”

“Crystal but that didn’t need to be said. I’m yours.”

She nodded and tipped her beer back, finishing off the bottle. She placed the empty on the floor then settled back into the chair. He pulled her into his side and she sighed happily for a few minutes. “London Bridge” by Fergie started and she couldn’t sit still. Finally she stood and danced near their chair, singing along to the words. Two other women joined her and they looked amazing. One of the other women was shaking her ass pretty good and must have gotten the DJ’s attention because he played “Baby Got Back”. The three of them were hysterical as they over danced to the popular song. Ken fell back onto their chair as the song ended.

“So fun,” she panted as she fanned herself. “I’m so sweaty.”

JC flagged down a waitress and ordered another round of beers and some water. He laughed to himself when he realized Ken had been still for nearly three minutes and there was still music playing. He wondered for a few seconds if she had fallen asleep then “Uptown Funk” started. She was up out of the chair in a nanosecond, pulling him up as well. She was all over their space and laughing at herself as she sang along, word for word. JC couldn’t help singing along with her, pulling her back into him so they were moving together. No one was paying attention to them so he brushed his pelvis against her ass. She laughed over her shoulder then gave him that telling wink.

It was nearly 3 am before Kennelly was ready to leave and JC ushered her out to his car. He saw Sasha in the parking lot and he took a deep breath when he realized she wasn’t going to go away just yet. It took Kennelly a little longer to spot her but he knew when she did, because she straightened her shoulders and walked over to Sasha next to his car.

“Hey, Sasha.” Kennelly smiled and reached for JC’s hand, not even questioning that he’d take hers. “We’re hot and sweaty and heading home. It was nice to meet you.”

“Do you want some company?”

“No, thank you.”

“C?” Sasha asked with a bat of her fake lashes and he felt Kennelly stiffen. “You up for some fun?”

Kennelly took a deep breath, squeezed his hand and headed around the front of the car, walking directly between Sasha and him. She smiled over her shoulder at JC then winked once he made eye contact.

“I’m going home with Ken and only Ken tonight. See you around, Sasha.”

“Fine but I might not be available the next time you want to fuck.”

“Good to know. Have a good night,” he stated and opened his own door, addressing Kennelly. “You ready, baby?”

“Don’t call me baby please. Yes, let’s go.”

He nodded, started the engine and eased out into traffic. He remembered her correcting him with her name the first time he called her baby but he wasn’t sure why she was so against it so he asked.

“My last boyfriend always called me baby and I liked it until I found out he had two other ‘girlfriends’. He called all of us baby. One day he took me to his Mom’s for dinner and she called me the wrong name. He corrected her but she wouldn’t let it go. Turns out, his mom had stopped by his apartment the day before and another ‘baby’ was there. The other girl introduced herself. It was super awkward and that’s how we ended our relationship.”

“Wow. I get it now.”

End Notes:
Huge thanks to elle-miranda for the great job beta-ing my stuff. Hugs!
Chapter 6 by KrisB
Author's Notes:
HUGE thanks to elle-miranda for helping me fix this chapter.

"Fuck!" JC called out as he fell back against the pillows after another delicious round of sex. "Ken, how do you keep making it better?"

"Hey, it’s not just me, sexy."

"It’s a good thing you don’t live out here," he teased with his eyes closed. "You’d kill me if we kept this up."

"You can ALWAYS say no…..or call Sasha."

He laughed and didn’t realize she had left the bed until he heard the bathroom door slam. He called her name and went to the door but she’d locked it. He heard the toilet flush then the shower start. Shit! He’d said something stupid and now she was mad.

"I need some fucking coffee."

He pulled on some sweat pants then headed downstairs, stretching and yawning as he went. He hated fight with anyone but he REALLY hated fighting with a woman. With a guy, you said shit and maybe shoved a little then you laughed about it. With women, they filed EVERY little thing in their minds and used it to their advantage later. One little comment could come back to bite him multiple times and usually as a sneak attack.

"Fuck me." He grumbled as he started the coffee.

He watched the coffee pot steam and hiss then finally the delicious aroma wafted up to his nostrils. He took several deep breaths of it as he watched the pot fill. Once it made the gurgling sound, he poured two tall steaming mugs. He took several sips from one then headed back upstairs. The bathroom door was still closed so he sat back on the bed, placing her mug on the table beside him. He turned on the television and mindlessly flipped channels until he heard the bathroom door open. He muted the TV show and waited until she emerged, freshly showered and dressed in a blue bra and panties set.

"I brought you some coffee," he announced casually and held it out to her, hoping she wouldn’t dump it over his head.

"Thank you."

She took the mug from him and sipped it as she walked around the bed. He watched her set it on the dresser then rummage through her suitcase. She pulled out a plain pink t-shirt and another pair of jean shorts. She added socks then pulled her shorts on, still not making eye contact.

"Can we do Disney today?" she asked and sat on the bed to pull her socks on. "We’ll be in public so I won’t touch you and get the wrong idea."

"Ken….I don’t want to fight."

"Me either."

"I said something that I hurt your feelings." He sighed and crawled over to her, attempting to touch her nearly naked back but she moved before he made contact. "Ken…."

"I get it. I promise to leave you alone and not molest you again."

"That’s not what I want or meant."

She pulled her shirt on then added her watch and single ring from the table. She slid her phone into her back pocket then headed back into the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later with her makeup on and hairbrush in hand. She sat at the foot of the bed and slowly French braided her hair down the center of the back of her head.

"How do you do that?" he asked, mesmerized. "It looks like someone else did it but I just watched you do it."

"Practice. Are you showering this morning?"

"Yeah."

"OK. I’ll find something for breakfast for us then we can go whenever you’re ready," she stated as she tied off her hair. "See you downstairs."

JC sighed and finished his coffee before heading to the shower. He hated how cool she was with him but he understood. He knew he would have to work at getting the warmth back into their relationship, or whatever it is. He didn’t take long in the shower then dressed in cargo shorts and t-shirt. He finished off with socks, shoes, hat, wallet and phone then took his empty mug downstairs.

"I found stuff for pancakes."

"Fantastic." JC smiled as she stood facing the stove. "I haven’t mastered pancakes. Usually the kitchen is a HUGE mess."

She nodded but didn’t turn to face him as he entered the kitchen and refilled his mug. There was a small stack of pancakes sitting next to her on the counter. He gathered the butter and syrup then placed them near the plates and silverware near the stools.

"Do you want juice?" he asked as brushed his hand across her back and felt her stiffen. "Ken, I like touching you. I like you touching me. I’m sorry for what I said."

"You already said that. I’m sorry. I guess I’m sensitive today. I’ll get out of my funk." She promised with a smile. "Sometimes I don’t know why little things bother me. I don’t want you to think I ONLY want you for sex."

"You can have me for ALL the sex you want." He grinned. "Hey, I can be sensitive, too but I REALLY didn’t mean anything by it."

"I know."

"How long are you going to be cool to me?"

"I don’t know. I need to shake off the funk." She whispered and placed the last pancake on the plate. "We sex addicts are touchy people, or so I’ve been told."

He started to laugh then stopped himself until he saw her holding her own laugh in. Finally he let his go, loud and boisterous and she laughed too as she headed to their plates. JC watched her face and she seemed to no longer be mad, but he proceeded cautiously.

They ate, cleaned up the kitchen then Kennelly double checked her small bag. She had sunscreen, sunglasses and hand sanitizer as well as her wallet. She made sure she had her phone then tied her sneakers that she’d left by his front door the first day she arrived. She squared her shoulders and met his eye.

"One more thing before we go."

"OK," JC said out loud then ‘crap!’ in his head.

"Disney is my treat because you have paid for nearly everything except lunch yesterday. Don’t argue with me because you won’t win. Besides, you flash your credit card and the wrong person reads it, day over. Got it."

"Yes."

"Good." She nodded and headed to the garage. "I assume SUV because it blends in better, right?"

"Yeah."

She went to the passenger side and waited for him to unlock the door. Once it was unlocked, she hopped in and buckled her seatbelt. He started the SUV and music came through the speakers immediately. He reached to turn it down so they could talk but she claimed to like the song and he left it be. They drove the 45 minutes without saying much but enjoying the radio. She didn’t place her hand on his thigh like she usually did but didn’t stop him from placing his on her thigh. His fingers caressed the soft skin of her leg and she smiled over at him. As they got closer and Disney signs started appearing, her leg started to bounce.

"You excited?"

"Oh yeah." She smiled out the window. "I hope you like all of the rides here because I want to go on as many of them as possible."

"I’m game. You pick the direction."

"I googled the map on my phone and the statistics show that most people go to the right so I suggest we go to the left. That will bring us to AdventureLand. I think we should start with Indiana Jones Adventure then Jungle Cruise and Tarzan’s tree house before we do the Tiki Room. After that, I say we keep going around the park."

"You’ve really thought this through."

"I like to have an idea of where stuff is so I can hit all of the things I want to do."

JC found an open parking space and they hopped out. With his hat in place and their eyes behind shades, they headed to the gate. There were people waiting to get in so the two of them joined the queue. JC placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled down at her. He had to work hard at restraining himself as she pulled her wallet out and paid their way in.

"Thank you."

"You’re welcome," she smiled and headed through the park entrance. "Ready?"

"Ready."

She nodded and they headed down Main Street. As usual, there were park employees taking pictures for couples and families with castle in the background. On a whim, JC pulled Kennelly close and dipped her. She was laughing and clutching his arms as the picture was snapped. He pulled her back up, kissed her nose and took the number from the employee. People around them stopped to look in the different shops but Kennelly was on a mission. She led the way and they were quickly at the Indiana Jones Adventure.

"Good plan, Ken. Not many people on this side of the park yet."

They made their way through almost all of the park, stopping on occasion to enjoy a show with a cool drink. JC got to see Ken’s competitive side a couple of times and he laughed, admiring her spunk. She made him ride the Dumbo’s Flying Elephants and the teacups before he finally convinced her to get some food as they settled into their Matterhorn Bobsled. Once they got off the ride, he took her hand and they entered Tomorrowland to eat at Club Buzz.

"It feels good in here," she sighed as they stood in line and she took it all in. "What are you getting?"

"Burger and fries. You?"

"I think I want a chicken sandwich."

They ordered, she paid and they found a place to sit. All of the tables were super close and there were kids everywhere. Twice the same boy ran into JC’s chair and his mother didn’t even look up from her phone. The little boy laughed after the second time then stomped his little foot right on top of JC’s before running off.

"What a brat," Kennelly scowled. "That mother needs a kick in the ass so she’ll get off her stupid phone."

JC took a bite of his burger then glanced over at the mother, who was still looking at her phone. The little boy grabbed a large cup of soda, drank some then poured it on the floor. That got the mom’s attention and she spanked him right in front of everyone. Kennelly started to stand and tell the woman what she thought but JC stopped her.

"Don’t. It’ll fall on deaf ears," he whispered and rubbed his hand over hers. "Some people just shouldn’t be parents."

"Let’s finish while I can still hold me tongue."

After eating, they took their drinks to the Innoventions exhibits then got line for Space Mountain. The line wound around until it was finally their turn. They laughed and screamed on the coaster then they swung around to the Astro Orbitor, Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. The entire day had been amazing and fun.

Now the sun was setting and Kennelly said her legs hurt so they made their way back to Main Street. She bought a few souvenirs and he secretly picked up their arrival photo, paying for two copies. He found her purchasing salt water taffy and caramel corn. Once she was finished, he led her around to get her a set of Mickey Mouse ears. She laughed and nodded, selecting a Minnie Mouse set complete with a red and white ribbon. He had her name stitched in the back then splurged on his own set. As soon as they were ready, he asked the attendant to take their picture with his phone. The employee agreed and snapped their picture as they laughed wearing the ears.

"Thank you for an amazing day," JC whispered as he pulled Kennelly close when they walked to the SUV. "I haven’t had that much fun here since I came with Joey and his girls."

"You’re most welcome. I enjoyed it."

"Do you want to head home?"

"Sure but what about dinner?" she asked as he unlocked the vehicle. "Do you have something at home for us to cook?"

"Let’s order a pizza or something."

"OK."

End Notes:

What do you think?!?!?!?!  Big thanks again to elle-miranda. Love you, girl!

Chapter 7 by KrisB
Author's Notes:

Back at JC's after a long day a Disney...

"I LOVE taking my shoes off after a long day," Kennelly sighed as she placed her shoes on the steps. "It’s like my shoes get tired and seem to constrict. Stupid shoes."

 

"What kind of food are you hungry for?" He followed her into the living room.

 

"I honestly don’t care. Just something hot and flavorful that I don’t have to make."

 

"I’m feeling pizza tonight," JC hug her from behind and was disappointed when she didn’t melt back into him like normal. "Ken……"

 

"I know you’re sorry for what you said but it still sticks in my mind. I’m very attracted to you and I like…..LOVE being physical when I’m into a guy. Now when you touch me, I don’t know how to react. Do I act natural and let my body react but risk you thinking I’m some kind of addict? Or do I fight it and walk a fine line so I don’t become a cold fish?"

 

"Definitely NOT the cold fish route. I really do like how you react to me. I was kidding this morning and I didn’t realize it would touch a nerve with you."

 

"I think one of the differences with us right now is that you are my ONLY source of sex. I’m not sleeping with other men," she announced with a shrug. "You are sleeping with other women so you don’t feel the same sense of……..urgency? Need? I guess I’m unsure what to call it."

 

"You aren’t seeing other men?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Why not?" Shocked, he turned her around to face him. "We aren’t exclusive, Ken."

 

"Yes, I’m VERY aware of that. I met Sasha last night, remember?"

 

"Yes, I remember. I guess I’m confused as to why you aren’t dating anyone else?"

 

"I haven’t found anyone interesting since my last serious boyfriend." She shrugged. "Maybe he just lives under a rock. I’m hungry so please order something."

 

JC nodded, pondering what she’d just said. He had no idea she wasn’t dating anyone and he was the only one she allowed inside of her. That knowledge made him feel a lot of different things at once, some of which he wasn’t even sure he could name. Definitely, privileged and empowered but also a little nervous and panicky that she was expecting more from him than he initially thought.

 

"What do you want to drink?" Ken asked as she stepped to the fridge. "Beer, tea, or wine?"

 

"Let’s do wine. I think the Chianti DOCG would have the best flavor."

 

"OK."

 

"It’s the dark bottle on the top with the orange label," JC directed then ordered the pizza. "A large supreme pan pizza and add black olives please."

 

He gave his address then hung up, grabbing the wine bottle opener from Kennelly. She obviously wasn’t a wine aficionado so he showed her how to use the contraption.

 

"Yeah, I don’t buy much wine."

 

"Really?" he teased as he worked the cork out of the bottle. "I would have never guessed."

 

"Fuck you."

 

"Maybe if you’re lucky."

 

JC watched her as she silently pulled down two wine glasses. He hated the awkwardness currently between them. He realized she also hadn’t winked at him all day. He missed her playfulness and he wanted to get that back. He was determined to find a way.

 

"Are we eating out here or in the living room or on the deck?" she asked as she held their glasses while he poured.

 

"Let’s sit in the living room and watch something on TV."

 

She nodded and sipped her wine as she led the way.

 

He watched her wiggle her toes into the plush carpet then settle in the corner of the couch with one leg tucked underneath her. He heard her sigh happily then he sat near her and grabbed the remote.

 

"Any requests?" He flipped channels, looking for something interesting to watch.

 

"Something mindless and or funny."

 

"Duck Dynasty…..it fits both of your requests."

 

She laughed and placed her glass on the table, stretching her arm along the back of the couch as she watched the show. He hoped she’d run her fingers through his hair or rub his shoulder or touch him in some way but she didn’t. She laughed at something one of the bearded men said on the tv and he grinned at her, enjoying the sound.

 

"Do you like beards on men?" he asked randomly and sat his own glass on the table.

 

"Eh….I’ve dated guys with some scruff and one guy with a mustache but not a full beard and NOTHING like the Robertson men."

 

"Did it add to your excitement when they went down on you?"

 

"Um…..not that left any big impression on me," she answered with a shrug but didn’t look over at him. "Do you prefer pussy with full, partial or no covering?"

 

"Partial. Too much seems unsanitary and none makes me feel like I’m with a child."

 

"Makes sense."

 

"What about you? Do you like a guy’s pubes to be trimmed or natural?" He turned his body to face her.

 

"Trimmed is nice."

 

"How many partners have you had?"

 

"Why?" She finally faced him. "I don’t want to know how many you’ve had. I just need to know that you’re safe with them and get tested regularly."

 

"I am and I do but I’m curious about your number."

 

"I’m not a slut. I enjoy quality over quantity."

 

"What’s the number, Ken?" he asked again and leaned into her, tucking his face into her neck. "Tell me."

 

"Five."

 

"That’s all?"

 

"Yes," She snarled. "Why would I lie?"

 

"I’m just surprised."

 

"Quality, dude."

 

"Variety is nice, too," JC kissed her neck, hating that she still wasn’t touching him. "How quickly do you put out when dating someone new?"

 

"Depends on the guy and the attraction level. I put out for you after a plane ride."

 

"Am I the exception or the rule?"

 

"Why are you suddenly so interested in my sex life when I’m not with you?" She and reached for her wine. "I’ve never had sex without a condom and I get tested so there’s nothing for you to worry about. We’re just having fun and we’ll see if we get together again after tomorrow."

 

JC let her comment sink into his brain as he moved further into her, pulling her leg out from under her. He kissed across her shoulder and didn’t enjoy the thought of not seeing her again. He liked her and her smart mouth. He enjoyed her sense of humor and he hoped their learned more things together. Her curiosity was infectious and he craved her touch. Today had been the worst day he’d spent with her and he knew it was because she wasn’t comfortable touching him.

 

"JC……I need to put my glass down before I spill it."

 

Quickly, JC took her glass and placed it on the table then went back to her neck. She was reclined back into the couch and he pulled her hips forward, easing her down further. She was breathing hard and biting her lip as she watched him settle back down on her.

 

"Ken…….touch me, please."

 

He felt her hesitate and he growled in frustration, grabbing her left hand and putting it on the back of his neck. Her fingers flexed and her nails scraped the short hairs at the base of his neck. His mouth came down on hers and she kissed him back, her tongue waiting for his invasion.

 

"Please, Ken."

 

"I’m here," she breathed into his mouth.

 

"Damn it!"

 

He sat up quickly and ran his fingers through his hair, pulling at the ends. This was so fucking stupid. He hated his flippant comment and the way she was reacting. He wanted his Kennelly back. He wanted his fun, playful partner, not this timid woman.

 

"I want you…..I need you to fucking touch me. I’m going out of my mind having you so close physically but not touching." He pulled on his hair again. "I didn’t mean what I fucking said!"

 

"I know…."

 

"Then fucking touch me!"

 

She was up on her knees and over him before he could even blink. Her hands were in his hair as she settled onto his lap, her nails making their presence known. He pulled her closer to his chest and moaned into her mouth. Her right hand moved across his shoulders then down the side of his chest until she hooked her fingers in his belt loops and pressed her pelvis down onto his awakening cock.

 

"Yeah….." JC moaned into her mouth and cupped her ass in his hands, rocking her against him. "I want to be inside of you."

 

She didn’t answer, just kept rolling her hips and dancing her tongue around his mouth. He moved his hands around and undid her shorts before moving onto his own. He lifted her off of him and pulled her shorts off, her panties going too. She kept kissing him as he slid his own shorts down his legs, his cock popping free. He guided her back onto his lap then slid his right hand around to test her readiness.

 

"Fuck, Ken…..you’re so wet."

 

"Sex addict, remember," she teased and bit his bottom lip when he rubbed her clit. "Condom?"

 

"Crap!"

 

"Is your wallet in your shorts?"

 

"Yeah," he groaned and reached for them as she pulled her shirt off. "Damn! So fucking beautiful."

 

"Put the condom on, C….I’m getting antsy waiting."

 

He made quick work of the condom once he freed it from his wallet. He had barely made sure it was in place then Kennelly grasped him in her small hands. He groaned as she stroked him twice and he pulled his shirt off. She pulled his hips forward then aligned him with her entrance.

 

"Ready?"

 

He nodded and she came down on him fast, sinking completely down on him. She cried out as her head dropped back. He cupped her breasts in his hands as she moved on him, his cock sliding in and out of her heat. She worked her hips into a demanding and steady pace as he brought his mouth to the top of her left breast. He felt her claw across his shoulders then snarl her fingers into his hair as she switched her pelvic action. She started rocking across his pelvis, grinding her clit down on the base of his shaft.

 

"Just a little more," she panted and found a way to combine her movements. "Oh yeah…..mmmm…."

 

JC fought not to come as she worked her hips. He grabbed her hips and helped change the angle. He looked up to meet her eye but she had her head back and her eyes closed. Her breasts were bobbing right in his face and he couldn’t stop his orgasm, thrusting up into her repeatedly as he let go. He dropped his hand to front of her pussy and rubbed vigorously, finally feeling her let go.

 

"Mother fucker!" she cried out and kept riding him. "It feels so fucking good."

 

JC watched her ride out her orgasm until she couldn’t hold herself upright any longer, slowly easing down on him. He rubbed her back as they both panted and sighed. All too soon, the doorbell rang and he had to pull out. She gathered her clothes and headed to the bathroom while he pulled his shorts back on. He was still out of breath when he paid the delivery man.

 

"That smells amazing." Kennelly grinned as she came back into the room with the bottle of wine, plates and napkins. "Oh yeah."

 

They settled at the coffee table and dug into the pie. JC was hungrier than he realized and finished off three pieces one right after the other. Ken grinned when he finally came up for air and released a loud belch.

 

"Pig." She pinched his side. "Where are your manners? What would your mother say?"

 

He laughed and pulled her into a kiss, enjoying when she didn’t fight her instincts. She flicked her tongue into his mouth and along his teeth. JC couldn’t deny that there was something about Kennelly that kept pulling him in.

 

End Notes:
Is anyone still reading? Only one more chapter of this story. What do you think? Good, bad, ugly?
Chapter 8 by KrisB
Author's Notes:
Last chapter...........Let me know what you think!

JC didn’t sleep much that night. He had been inside of her once more before spending hours watching her sleep. She looked peaceful and relaxed. Her mouth was slightly open and her nostrils flared when she took a deep breath. He heard her sigh multiple times throughout the night and he couldn’t stop touching her. His fingers learned every inch of her skin as he kept his eyes on her face. Twice she started to wake but he hummed her back to sleep. She spent most of the night on her back with one arm reaching for him.

Around 4 am, she rolled over onto her side and faced him, her eyes popping open in the dimly lit room. She smiled shyly and stretched her arms.

"Have you been awake long?" she whispered and walked her fingers over his hip. "We don’t have to get up yet, right?"

"Not long and no we don’t have to get up yet. Sleep a little longer."

"It’s hard to sleep when you’re watching me and there is this amazingly rock hard cock between us."

"Ken," he groaned and pushed his cock into her hand. "Fuck!"

"We can do that if you want or I could suck you off. You pick."

"I want to be inside of you again," he whispered and moved over her, settling between her thighs. "I need to be back inside of you, Ken."

She sighed into his mouth as he kissed her, their tongues dancing. She ran her hands up then down his back and hooked her ankles behind his thighs. He could feel her slick channel open for him and he pushed in. He pulled back out then slowly eased back into her, not stopping until he couldn’t go any further. He held still and locked eyes with her.

"Ken…..oh, God……So good…."

She sighed happily and rolled her hips up into him, allowing him to sink in even further. Something wouldn’t let JC break eye contact as they set a super slower pace. Neither spoke a word as they moved together and he felt his orgasm building. It was a slow build and much different than their usual fast pace. He tried to just enjoy the way they connected but in the back of his mind, he knew he hadn’t protected her.

"Ken…." He groaned and started to pull out but her ankles were still locked behind his thighs. "I don’t have a condom on, Ken."

"Just once……please….It feels so good."

He was pleasantly surprised that she was on board and pushed forward again. He kissed every inch of skin he could reach and she did the same until both of them were covered in sweat. He watched her neck arch in enjoyment and he sunk his teeth into her shoulder, hearing her yelp in his ear.

"Faster, C…..please……."

He moved his hips faster and felt her meet him, their bodies slapping together. He removed his teeth from her shoulder and ducked his face down onto her breast, flicking his tongue across her beaded nipple. He moved one hand down and touched her clit, setting her orgasm off. She bucked her hips up into him as she rode her high and that set off his orgasm. He felt himself blast deep inside her multiple times as he kept working his hips. Without the condom, he could feel even the slightest quiver of her vaginal walls. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d had sex without a condom but he could definitely get used to it with Kennelly.

"Wow," Ken sighed as her body finally came down from the high. "I…..I….."

"I know. Me, too."

He nuzzled her neck and caressed her side while she rubbed his back. It didn’t take long for her to doze back off and JC just watched her sleep. Finally he gave in to his screaming biceps and pulled out of her, lying beside her. He could see a little of his release on her thigh and that got him hard again. He couldn’t resist smearing his leftovers into the smooth skin of her inner thigh. The idea of her smelling like him for as long as possible thrilled him.

As the sun started to come up, JC couldn’t keep his eyes open any longer.

All too soon it was time to get up. They enjoyed a quick and playful shower before he took her out to breakfast then to the airport. He set her luggage on the curb and pulled her into a heated kiss, not caring who was around. She kissed him back then hugged him close.

"I would REALLY like to see you in Chicago soon," she whispered and he nodded before she added. "Please don’t call Sasha today."

"Ken…."

"If you need to get off, call one of the others. Sasha just rubs me wrong with her hoity toity attitude and hair flicks."

He laughed and kissed her again, knowing he wouldn’t call Sasha because Kennelly asked him not to.

"See you soon," she smiled and kissed him once more before walking into the airport.

End Notes:

 

 

Well.......is anyone interested in seeing if there is more to this couple? 

 

3rd installment has arrived. Read CHICAGO if you're interested. 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2838