Deceitful Start by PenguinPrincess
Summary: **Not sure how much I like this title so there's a good chance it will change**

Anyways....How do you start a relationship with someone when you know who they are and all about their past, yet they have no idea you know.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8568 Read: 916 Published: Mar 23, 2015 Updated: Mar 23, 2015

1. Chapter 1 by PenguinPrincess

2. Chapter 2 by PenguinPrincess

3. Chapter 3 by PenguinPrincess

Chapter 1 by PenguinPrincess
Most people love going home to visit, especially when they don’t get to do it very often; I on the other hand dread it. I moved to Pittsburgh about six months ago, and this was my first trip back home, which everyone thought should have been done sooner because I was only an hour away. I left for a reason and honestly I’d never look back if I could get away with it. However, as dysfunctional as my family may be they are still my family, so here I am about ten minutes outside of Pittsburgh stuck in traffic and I couldn’t be happier because I’m finally away from the madness of my hometown and my overbearing family. I’m so excited to be back in the city and out of that damn small town that I’m heading straight for my friend Taylor’s house, who is going to go out with me tonight whether she likes it or not, because I need it. Taylor is the closest friend I have since I’ve moved to the city, and honestly one of the few people I even call a friend, since I left everyone behind when I moved here, and I don’t have time to meet many new people because of my demanding work schedule. I should be at her place within the next ten minutes, but with the rate that traffic is moving it’ll probably be more like a half hour. Usually this would bother me, and I would be shouting explicatives at anyone who would listen, but I am so happy to be back to normal and away from the soul sucking valley that is my hometown that no one is going to get me down at the moment.

“TAY!” I exclaimed as I finally made my way thru rush hour traffic and to Taylors house and walked thru the front door. “TAYLOR WHERE ARE YOU?”I screamed making my way into the kitchen to see three faces staring back at me.

“Hey.”I laughed waving not caring that I was being stared at like I had three heads.

“Chris, this is my friend Leah I was telling you about; Leah this is my brother Chris and his wife Karly.”Taylor said chuckling at my antics.

“Nice to meet you both,” I nodded turning my attention back to Taylor, “So I had the trip from hell and we are going out tonight.”

Taylor rolled her eyes at me before replying “Chris and Karly just got in from Florida, they’re staying for a while but I was going to spend some time with them tonight.”

“That’s fine, they can come.”I shrugged not really caring but ready for a drink all the same. Taylor started to say something before Chris burst out laughing causing all of us to turn and look at him.

“Oh, we are so going out tonight.”Chris replied causing me to smile in return.

“Great! Let’s get started.”I said making my way over to the fridge and grabbing the bottle of 901 off the top of it and four shot glasses. I saw Chris eye Taylor questioningly and her just shrug ignoring him as I started to pour shots.

“Since when did you start drinking tequila Tay? More specifically 901?”Chris said finally having to ask.

“She doesn’t, but tequila is all I will drink, and I happen to love 901, anyways she’s going to do a shot with us right now because I need it and I’m not going to take no for an answer.”I replied handing out shot glasses to everyone. Chris and Karly just laughed grabbing their shot glasses as Taylor scowled at me but took the shot out of my hand anyways. “Here’s to forgetting where I was born.”I said raising my glass up and then quickly throwing the shot back followed by the other three.



A couple hours later the four of us were sitting around a table at Cadillac Ranch laughing and having a good time. “So what do you do Leah, that would allow you to go home away from work for a week?”Karly asked taking a sip of her drink.

“I’m in sales, but trust me I did more work when I was down there than anything, I hate that place.” I said shaking my head, “What about you?”

“Oh, I’m one of the managers for the Orlando Magic.”Karly replied shrugging.

“What about you Chris?”I asked turning my attention to him. I saw his eyes falter and glance at Taylor again with another questioning look. Truth is I know who Chris is and I’ve known he was Taylor’s older brother since the first week I knew her, however ever since, I’ve acted like I knew nothing about him or the rest of Nsync for that matter. Taylor is one of my closest friends and her friendship is one of the most genuine ones I’ve ever had, and I didn’t want her thinking I was friends with her for any other reason than that.

“I, uh, I do a little bit of acting and sing a little here and there.”Chris replied downing his beer.

I immediately motioned a waitress over feeling the tension in the air. “Can Chris get another beer and can we get four more shots of tequila?”I asked before turning my attention back to Chris. “So are you any good?”I asked causing Karly to laugh and Chris to relax a little.

“I’m alright, nothing to write home about.”Chris chuckled.

“Ahh, that’s too bad I love a guy with a good voice.”I said my voice trailing off as the waitress came back with our drinks.

“Here’s to me finding a man with a beautiful voice who can play the shit out the drums, ooh! Or the piano!”I said as I held up my shot and immediately slammed it back before slamming the glass back on the table.

“Is that your dream guy?”Karly asked giggling as the tequila started to make its way into her system.

“Daniel Adair….”I said dreamily, “Any man who can play drums like that I’d marry in a heartbeat.”I said wistfully causing Taylor and Karly to giggle and Chris to laugh.

“So a drummer then?”Taylor asked.

“I definitely wouldn’t complain.”I laughed, “But someone who can belt songs out at the top of his lungs while beating on a piano is definitely alright too. But, I mean rock out on the piano, none of that girly Beethoven shit.”

“Why the piano? I mean I get why girls like drummers or guys who can play the guitar, but you don’t hear piano very often…”Karly said a perplexed look on her face.

“I duno, It probably has something to do with my high school theatre director. God that man could sing and he could tear up the keys on a fucking piano.” I said motioning the waitress back over.

“SHE NEEDS TO MEET C!”Chris exclaimed almost jumping up out of his chair.

“What?”I asked confused looking back and forth between the three faces that were now all staring back at me grinning.

“J.C……Hold on, I’ll be back.”Chris trailed off as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and made his way away from the table.


Taylor and Karly were giggling talking about dream guys, or musicians, or something else that I couldn’t focus on. I was too busy trying to process what just happened. Is Chris really trying to set me up with J.C.? I can play it cool around Chris, hell I meet celebrities all the time in my job so it’s never something I ever really think twice about, but J.C.? I could get lost in those eyes for days. Not to mention that boy can definitely belt out some songs while playing the shit out of a piano. I was still lost in a daydream when Chris made his way back over to the table grinning as he sat back down. “LEAH!” Taylor exclaimed waving her hand in front of my face. “Huh?”I asked bringing myself back to reality to find the three of them staring at me with bemused looks on their faces. “What are you doing tomorrow night?”Karly finally asked breaking the awkward looks I was getting.

“Nothing really…why?”I asked eyeing her cautiously.

“Our friend J.C. is gonna be in town and Chris and I were thinking you could come out with the three of us.”Karly replied grinning from ear to ear.

“This is the guy that Chris thinks I need to meet?”I asked looking back and forth between the two. Chris just nodded eagerly bouncing up and down in his seat causing me to laugh. “Okay, so why exactly do I need to meet him?”I asked trying to contain the excitement that was bubbling inside me.

“You want a man who can knock your socks off while singing and playing the piano? He’s your guy.”Chris said grinning evilly still bouncing up and down.

“Well if he plays as good as you say, that’ll be enough to make me cum right there.”I said causing the whole table to burst out in laughter and give each other knowing looks.


The next day I was a nervous wreck trying to get ready for the impending date. My closet looked like it had thrown up all over my room, as I tried on every single article of clothing on before angrily tearing it off and throwing it on the floor somewhere. Around five, I was completely frustrated and threw everything back in my closet before making my way out the door and to Taylors. I walked in the door and immediately up to her bedroom. I heard the shower running when I walked in, so I set myself to work in her closet without even acknowledging her. A few minutes later I heard the water shut off and the bathroom door creak open, so I poked my head out of the closet to greet her. Taylor screamed as she put her hand over her heart scaring me, causing me to jump back. “Christ, Leah, you scared the shit out of me! What are you doing?”Taylor exclaimed all in one breath as she sat down on her bed still clutching her chest.

“I couldn’t find anything to wear tonight, and then I remembered you have my black pencil skirt,” I said holding it up in the air, “And I need a shirt to go with it.”

“Well you didn’t have to be so damn sneaky about it.”Taylor snapped as she walked over to the mirror and picked up her hair dryer.

“I wasn’t being sneaky, you were just in the shower when I got here.” I said rolling my eyes as I disappeared back into her closet in search of a shirt.


About an hour and half later after Taylor had calmed down and we helped each other get ready for our respective dates for the night, Taylors front door opened. “Tay! Is Leah here?”Chris yelled bouncing into the living room, coming face to face with both me and Leah.

“See, I am NOT the only one who barges into your house obnoxiously!”I exclaimed giving Taylor and all knowing look as she just rolled her eyes at both of us.

“Aww come on Taylor, you love me.”Chris said engulfing her in a big bear hug.

“Hey Karly!”I exclaimed as I saw her standing in the doorway with J.C. standing beside her, a shy smile on his face.

Chris immediately broke away from Taylor and grabbed my hand and bounced over to where Karly and J.C. were standing. “Leah, this is my friend J.C. I was telling you about, C, this is Leah.”Chris grinned grabbing J.C.’s hand and putting it in my hand he was still holding.
I just laughed nervously not sure what to say.

“Sorry,” J.C. said taking his hand back and rubbing the back of his neck, “You’ll have to forgive Chris’ antics, were all use to it.”

“It’s fine.”I smiled glancing down at the floor. “Well it’s nice to meet you even if Chris is the mastermind behind all of this.”J.C. laughed.

“You too.”I said looking up and smiling slightly at him.

“COME ON.”Chris yelled from the door where he was ushering Karly out of it, waiting on us.

“Shall we?”J.C. asked offering me his hand himself this time. I just nodded as I placed my hand in his and followed him to the door.
End Notes:
This is only going to be about three chapters...I had to get this story out, but the more I think about it the more potential I see for making it longer, so please let me know what you all think and if you think I should continue it or leave it as is!!
Chapter 2 by PenguinPrincess
We all got into the car and almost instantaneously Chris and Karly were arguing about where we should eat. “All I’m saying is that J.C. might like to experience something more native to Pittsburgh!”Chris argued.

“Well Primanti’s is about as native to Pittsburgh as you can get!”Karly countered exasperated.

“This is their first date, I’m sure he wants to take her somewhere a little nicer than Primanti’s!” Chris replied obviously getting frustrated, as I sheepishly looked over at J.C. who mouthed, ‘I’m sorry.’

“Why does everything have to be about money with you?” Karly exclaimed.

“It doesn’t, I’m just saying it’s their first date. How about Bettis’?” Chris asked excited about his new idea.

“That might work.”Karly said thoughtfully as if she was considering it.

Not being able to take much more of the back and forth bickering I finally spoke up from the back seat, “Bettis’ has a nice atmosphere but the food is mediocre at best, if you want to stay on theme however, Ditka’s would be the place to go, but then we need to drive out to Robinson.”

“I’m hungry, I don’t want to drive all the way out there.”Chris whined, “Ooh! How bout Ruths Chris?” Chris exclaimed getting excited.

I started to reply when Karly cut me off, “Chris! I told you not so expensive.” Karly hissed looking at Chris as he just shrugged.

“That’s fine with me if that’s where you guys want to eat.”I said hoping to end the fight and just get on with dinner.

“See it’s fine!” Chris exclaimed triumphantly as he made the next turn towards Point Park and ultimately our destination.

“Don’t worry, dinner’s on me.” J.C. whispered as he squeezed my hand reassuringly. I was about to reply to tell him that wasn’t necessary but Chris had already pulled into the parking garage and was making his way out of the car.


We all got out of the car and made our way towards the restaurant, J.C. got to the door first and held it open making me the first one into the building. “How long for a table for four?”I asked making my way up to the hostess.

“Do you have a reservation?”She asked barely glancing up at me.

“No we don’t, I’m sorry.”I replied.

“Then about an hour and forty-five minutes.”She said not looking up from what she was doing. Just then Chris, J.C., and Karly made their way thru the crowd of people waiting to be seated and stood beside me.

“It’s gonna be an hour and forty-five minutes guys.”I frowned at them.

“Excuse me miss, how long is the wait?”J.C. asked stepping around me.

“Uhmm how many?” She asked glancing back down at her list and refusing to make eye contact with him.

“Four.” J.C. smiled at her as he placed his hand on the small of my back.

“Give me two minutes, they’re cleaning a table now.” She hurriedly said before she rushed off to make sure the table was getting done as fast as possible. I looked up at J.C. quizzically, but Karly interrupted and asked if I would accompany her to the bathroom before he had a chance to say anything.


When we returned from the bathroom, we found the boys nowhere in sight, and the hostess immediately ushered us in their direction. We approached the table and J.C. immediately stood up and pulled my chair out for me, before sitting back down himself. Just as we had all sat down the waitress appeared asking for our drink orders. “Can we get a bottle of Riesling?”I asked looking up at her.

“Oh, I was going to get a beer.”J.C. started glancing at me.

“Oh, if you want a beer, get one, don’t let me stop you.”I replied shrugging my shoulders.

“You can bring the bottle of Riesling and I’ll have a Sam Adams.” J.C. smiled up at the waitress before returning his gaze to his menu. The waitress returned with our drinks and took our order, before collecting out menus and walking away leaving the four of us to fall into a comfortable conservation.



“So J.C. I know Karly said you were in from out of town, are you originally from here as well?” I asked feigning ignorance as I took a sip of my wine.

“Actually no, I’m originally from Maryland, but I live in L.A. now.” J.C. replied tipping his head to the side as he looked at me.

“Hmm,” I smiled up at him, “So how exactly do you know Chris and Karly?” I asked as his eyes narrowed at me slightly not sure what to say.

“We used to work together.”Chris said interrupting us, from across the table.

“Oh right!” I exclaimed turning back towards J.C. and smiling brightly at him, “Chris said you were a singer.”

“Uh…yeah.” J.C. stuttered, shocked that I had no idea who he was.

“He said you play the piano too?” I asked my eyes lighting up at him.

“Yeah I do.” J.C. smiled, relaxing a little as he finished his beer.

“You’ll have to show me sometime.” I grinned as the waitress appeared back at our table asking J.C. if he would like another drink.

“There’s a piano at my place.” Chris said grinning evilly at the two of us from across the table, once the waitress had scurried off to get J.C.’s drink.

“Chris! Leave them alone.” Karly scolded him, hitting him slightly on the arm, causing me to giggle.

“It’s okay, I think it’s cute that he’s looking out for his friend.” I laughed as Chris beamed at me and then Karly, with a ‘I told you so’ look.

“I’m sorry about Chris’ forwardness, but I will definitely play for you sometime if you want me to.” J.C. grinned leaning into me and whispering so only I could hear. I beamed up at him and started to reply but our waitress had appeared back at our table with our steaks and all the rest of the trimmings temporarily ending the conversation.


We all immediately dug into our dinners and turned the conversation to neutral ground between the four of us. It was evident that Chris was overly eager to get J.C. and I together, and although J.C. wasn’t exactly comfortable with the situation, I could tell that he was glad to be sitting next to me eating dinner. Once we had finished and the waitress cleared all our plates away she immediately started to rattle off desserts, while smiling down at J.C. and batting her eyelashes. I couldn’t help but smile at the irony of it and decided to have a little fun myself, “The chocolate mousse sounds amazing, but I don’t think I can eat it all, would you like to share it?” I asked sweetly as I placed my hand on J.C.’s forearm grabbing his attention.

“Of course.” J.C. smiled at me, causing the waitress to slightly huff but turn her attention to Chris and Karly to see if they were interested in any dessert. After they ordered dessert J.C. looked back up at the waitress before she could walk away, “Can I also get a Courvoisier? And anything for you?” J.C. asked glancing at me.

“Double Baileys on the rocks, please.” I asked looking at the waitress as J.C. just nodded.

“I’ll take a cognac as well.” Chris said shaking his head approvingly at the waitress.

“Anything else for you mam?” The waitress quietly asked looking expectantly at Karly.

“I’ll just finish my wine, thank you.” Karly smiled releasing the waitress from our table.


“Here, you can have the last bite.” J.C. said softly offering his spoon with the last bite of our dessert on it. I smiled up at him shyly, but took the spoon into my mouth and closed my eyes savoring the taste of the mousse and J.C.’s mouth on the spoon.

“Thank you.” I smiled up at him as he just grinned back down at me before picking up his cognac and taking a sip of it.

“So what would you guys like to do after dinner?” Karly asked breaking mine and J.C’s gaze and we looked up at her.

“It doesn’t matter to me.”J.C. shrugged.

“Do you guys want to go to Cruze? I haven’t been there in forever.” Karly suggested.

“I don’t really know that I want to go out again after last night.” I shrugged hoping to get some alone time with J.C.

“That’s fine, C would probably prefer something a little more laid back anyway.” Chris said his eyes gleaming at us, “We could always just go back to the house and have a few drinks?” He suggested.

“That’s fine. Is that okay with you?” J.C. asked looking to me.

I shrugged, I didn’t exactly want Chris and Karly hovering over us, but I could probably use another drink or two before I got J.C. alone anyways, “Sounds good to me.” I smiled as Chris jumped up and down in his seat and clapped his hands together.

“Seriously would you calm down.” Karly said rolling her eyes at her husband, trying to hide the smirk that was playing on her lips.



The waitress made her way back to our table to make sure there was nothing else we needed and asked about the check. “One’s fine, I got it.” I said quickly before anyone else at the table had a chance to respond.

“No, that’s not necessary, Chris can get it.” Karly said hurriedly a hint of panic flashing across her eyes.

“It’s no big deal, you guys put up with me last night and then invited me out to meet J.C. tonight,” I smiled over at him, “It’s the least I can do.”

“That’s really not necessary, it’s kind of expensive here, please let Chris get it.” Karly whispered glancing at me nervously. Suddenly all the bickering about where to eat made sense, Karly didn’t think I knew who they were and she didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable or out of place at somewhere out of my price range.

I smiled warmly at her trying to reassure her, “It’s really no big deal.” I said trying to reassure her. I expected the bill to be anywhere in the range from $800-$1000, but I wouldn’t have offered to pay for it, if I couldn’t cover it. Sure it was more than I was used to spending on one night out, but I didn’t want anyone thinking I needed to rely on them and I definitely did not want to feel like I owed any of them anything. I noticed Chris and J.C. silently exchanging looks, trying to figure out how to handle the situation.


Our waitress suddenly appeared with the check in her hand and I reached up to grab it off of her, but J.C. shoved his credit card into her hands before I could reach it. “J.C. you don’t have to do that.” I sighed looking at him.

“Yes.” J.C. nodded at the waitress sternly, causing her to scurry away with his card before looking back at me, “Don’t worry about it, it’s my pleasure.” J.C. said smiling tightly at me, hoping to end the discussion.

“Karly’s right, this place is expensive, if you’re going to be stubborn at least let me pay for mine.” I sighed silently pleading with him.

“Please stop.” J.C. said lightly, “I have the money, and I want to buy you dinner.”

“I have the money too.” I pleaded, becoming more and more agitated with the group at the table. Chris and Karly didn’t say much the night before when we were out about money, we all just threw some money down for the bill and left it at that, and I was getting frustrated that this couldn’t be that easy.

“I have the money to spare trust me,” J.C. smirked and I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes at him, “besides it was my understanding that this was a date, and my mom would never let me live it down if I didn’t pay.”

“Can I at least get the tip?” I sighed in defeat, realizing that he was right and knowing he definitely did have the money to spare.

“I got it.” Chris said immediately jumping up and pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. Chris quickly threw three one hundred dollar bills on the table, and I turned slowly in my seat glaring at him as the waitress brought back J.C.’s card for him to sign.

“Next time dinner is on me.” I threatened as I sat back and pouted, and I saw the three of them immediately relax at my surrender.



We walked out of the restaurant and J.C.’s hand immediately found the small of my back and I instinctively leaned into him, forgetting the argument over the bill. We made good time getting back to Chris’ and I couldn’t have been more happy, I was definitely ready for another drink, because I wasn’t sure how much more of J.C.’s intense stare I could take without throwing myself at him. We made our way into Chris and Karly’s kitchen and I sat down with Karly at the breakfast counter as J.C. sauntered over to the fridge and grabbed himself a bottle of water out of it. “Tequila Leah?” Chris asked smiling at me as J.C. sat down beside me.

“Yes please.” I grinned up at him.

“I even have some 901.” Chris grinned pulling it and a bottle of Belvedere out of the freezer, as J.C. choked on the drink of water he just took, looking back and forth between Chris and I perplexed.

“You okay?” I asked innocently, rubbing my hand back and forth across his back.

“Yeah.” J.C. said his eyes wide as he shook his head back and forth trying to regain his composure.

“You happen to have any grapefruit juice?” I asked turning my attention back to Chris trying to change the subject.

“Uhhh.” Chris grunted out as he turned around perplexed and started opening cupboards.

“We have orange juice?” Karly offered from beside me, causing Chris to stop and look at me for approval.

“That’s fine.” I smiled as Chris nodded and turned around to make us all a drink.

“What do you want C?”Chris asked as he handed Karly and I are drinks.

“Just some Belvedere over ice is fine.” J.C. nodded at Chris.

Just as Chris handed J.C. his drink and sat down to join us, Karly’s phone began to ring. “It’s my mom, excuse me.” Karly said as she got up and made her way out of the room answering her phone.


“Come here.” Chris grinned standing up and motioning for us to follow him out of the room. J.C. just shrugged and offered me his hand, helping me off my stool. I shifted my hand slightly and interlocked my fingers with J.C.’s not wanting to let go as we followed Chris. J.C. looked down and grinned goofily at me but said nothing. Chris led us into an open room with a piano sitting in the center of it and turned and smiled at us knowingly.

“Chris.” J.C. started clearing his throat.

“What? She wants to hear you sing?” Chris smiled over at us knowingly.

“I don’t know.” J.C. said his face flushing slightly, trying to glare at Chris.

“Please.” I all but whispered as I lightly squeezed his hand. J.C. exterior instantly melted and he nodded slightly as he led me over to the piano bench and sat down, motioning for me to sit beside him.

“I’m going to go check on Karly.” Chris muttered as he quickly backed out of the room, leaving the two of us alone at the piano.

“I’m sorry about Chris, he’s a little obvious.” J.C. sighed running his hand thru his hair and glancing sideways at me.

“It’s fine.” I said throatily staring into J.C.’s eyes, a fire burning deep inside me.

“So what did you want to hear?” J.C. whispered holding my stare.

“Do you know Right Here Waiting?” I whispered back refusing to break eye contact with him. J.C.’s whole face lit up and his eyes danced as he lightly thru his head back and laughed, “Sure.”



J.C. started to play the opening cords to the song, and I downed the rest of my drink before setting it down and watching him intently. I watched the muscles in his arms flex as he moved graciously across the keys of the piano and started to sing lightly. I suppressed a groan that was building in my throat and pressed my legs together tightly, trying to ease some of the tension that was building there as I watched him close his eyes and get lost in the song. It wasn’t long before the song completely consumed him and he was in his own world, playing, and singing in his own element. It took everything I had not to reach out and touch him as he continued to sing, in his obliviously to his surroundings. I couldn’t fight back the whimper that escaped my lips as J.C. slowly finished the song and let his hands hover above the keys, enjoying the tranquility that playing brought him. J.C. opened his eyes and smirked at me, hearing the sound I made. I opened my mouth to speak, but words escaped me and so I just kind of closed my eyes, not sure what to say. J.C. continued to grin at me and leaned down and lightly pressed his lips to mine, completely catching me off guard. I gasped slightly at J.C.’s mouth on mine, but quickly recovered and responded to his kiss, fisting my hands in his hair pulling him closer. I moaned into his mouth, giving him better access, and squirmed beneath him as his hands slowly made their way up my thighs. He caressed my legs softly, and it was taking everything I had not to lose myself to just his touch. I slid my hands down over his shoulders, and down his chest, hooking my fingers in his belt loops and instinctively pulling him closer to me, as I shifted slightly and threw my leg over his, causing his hands to delve further up my skirt. I flitted my hands down onto J.C.’s thigh’s and rubbed slowly as his fingers found the hem of my panties and pushed them to the side, finding me soaking wet for him. J.C. groaned as I soaked his fingers and pulled away just enough to murmer, “You want to get out of here?” I enthusiastically nodded and eagerly kissed him again, not wanting to break the contact between us. J.C.’s erection flexed as my fingers traced their way across the front of his pants and I moaned again pushing my pelvis into his hand.


“Karly told me to come check on you.” Chris sighed as he made his way back into the room and J.C. and I immediately separated, both flushed and completely out of breath. Chris’ eyes widened, but then he smirked knowingly to himself as he watched both of us shift uncomfortably under his stare.

“Uh…my car’s still at Taylor’s. You think you can take me home?” I asked refusing to make eye contact with Chris.

“Sure, I’d let J.C. take you but I doubt he’s coming back tonight, and I’m meeting my mom in the morning.” Chris laughed in our direction.

“Chris.” J.C. growled as he stood up and offered me his hand helping me stand up. Chris threw his hands up in defeat and turned to walk out of the room. I leaned into J.C.’s side for support, not sure if I was shaky because of all the alcohol I’d consumed or the effect that he had over me. “Sorry about him.” J.C. mumbled wrapping his arm around me and leading me out of the room. I just nodded and followed him, not wanting to run into Karly on the way out of the house.


J.C. held the car door open for me and I slid in, in a hurry to get back to my place. J.C. opened the front door and got in as Chris said, “You know you could sit in the back with Leah, I’ll act like I’m not here.”

“Chris.” J.C. bit back, glaring at him instantly shutting him up.

I quickly gave Chris directions to my house and then stared out the window with my legs pressed firmly together, anxious to get home and find some relief for the desire that was burning in my lower belly. It was the longest fifteen minute car ride of my life, and I couldn’t help but wonder if J.C. would actually stay or if he just got carried away at the piano. Chris finally pulled up in front of my place, after what seemed like an eternity and he turned towards J.C. with an evil glint in his eyes, “Should I just leave then?”

“Stop.” J.C. shook his head as he got out of the car and helped me out of the car.

We slowly made our way up towards my door, and I slightly panicked fearing that J.C. wasn’t going to stay. I wasn’t sure how to ask him, but knew that I was losing time fast as I stuck my key into the lock and gently opened my door. I turned to look at J.C. and saw his eyes mirrored mine, burning with desire and figured it was now or ever, “I’d like you to stay.” I whispered studying the buttons on his shirt, too nervous to look at him, “I mean if you want to.” I added quickly my face flushing.

“You sure?” J.C. breathed out caressing my face and bringing my head up to look at him.

I just nodded, causing J.C. to smile and relief wash over my body, “Let me get rid of Chris real quick.” He whispered as he pecked me lightly on the lips before turning and jogging back towards the car.
End Notes:
Seriously let me know what you guys think....and if you want to see this story go beyond 3 chapters.....
Chapter 3 by PenguinPrincess
Author's Notes:
This is it....or is it?? You tell me....

Chris rolled his window down and eyed J.C. suspiciously as he made his way back to the car, “You’re seriously going to leave?” Chris incredulously asked.

 “No, I’m staying, now stop smirking asshole.”J.C. said leaning down so he was eye level with Chris.

“I knew it!” Chris exclaimed his eyes lighting up with recognition.

“Stop making this a bigger deal than it is, and remember pay back is a bitch.” J.C. smirked as he stood back up and turned around.

“You’ll be thanking me tomorrow.” Chris yelled as J.C. made his way back over to me.

 

“He’s an ass.”J.C. said his eyes darkening as he closed in on me. I just nodded as I grabbed J.C. and pulled him into my house and quickly closed the door, pinning him against it and pulling his head down so our lips met once again. I ran my hands down J.C.’s front feeling his muscles beneath my fingers and made my way to his belt quickly undoing it and slipping my fingers into the hem of his pants. I gasped slightly as my hand made contact with J.C’s throbbing member and it twitched at my touch. J.C. groaned pushing his groin into my fingers and instantly pushing me back, making his way towards my couch. I was ready to fall back onto it and pull him with me, but suddenly J.C. broke our kiss turning me around and bending me over the arm of it and pushing my skirt up over my ass. His hands smoothed over my ass and down my thighs, before he made his way in between my legs, seeing that I was still more than ready for him, completely soaked thru my panties.

 

“Damn Leah.” J.C. groaned as he pushed my panties to the side and slipped one of his fingers into me, teasing me slowly. I moaned out pushing back against his hand, wanting so badly to find my release but savoring all the sensations that were coursing thru my body. J.C. removed his finger suddenly and I whimpered not wanting the sensation to end, but I heard him quickly tear open a condom and slide it on. In another second, J.C.’s hands were back on my hips and I could feel him resting against my entrance pushing lightly. “Ready?” J.C. breathed out softly caressing my ass.

 

“Yes, please.”I whimpered, and that was all it took and he quickly pushed into me completely filling me up. I cried out, arching my back as he stretched me to my limit and he slowly circled his hips grinding into me. I groaned enjoying the sensations coursing thru my body, and J.C. took that as his cue, and pulled out of me before completely filling me back up again.

 

“Damn baby, you feel so good.” J.C. murmured as he lightly smacked my ass, finding a rhythm and digging his fingers into my hips. I cried out with each thrust, enjoying the ache that was building in my stomach. J.C.’s hand snaked its way around my front and his fingers immediately found my clit, and began an assault on it. I whimpered and pushed back on him as my legs started to lightly shake, my orgasm building around him. J.C.’s other hand, had a hold of my hip trying to steady me as he continued to work me over.

 

“That’s it, let it go baby.” J.C. grunted as he started to twitch within me. His voice was all I needed and I cried out as my walls pulsated around him, losing all control and my orgasm completely taking me over. I squeezed and pulled on J.C.’s cock as my orgasm coursed through my body, and he thrust into me one final time, burying himself deep within me, before hissing and letting his orgasm hit. J.C. leaned over my back and laid his head on my shoulder chuckling softly, trying to catch his breath. He finally composed himself and stood up and helped me slowly stand, grinning down at me. I was shaky on my legs from the orgasm he just gave me and J.C. immediately wrapped his arms around my waist steadying me as I kicked my heels off, trying to steady myself a little more. I couldn’t help the smile that was playing on my lips as I looked up at him and I started to giggle uncontrollably causing J.C. to laugh along with me. I composed myself somewhat and whispered, “Come on.” As I tugged on J.C.’s hand lightly and pulled him towards my bedroom.

 

We stumbled thru the door still giggling at one another and I pointed to the trash can as I let his hand go and fell back on my bed waiting for him. J.C. pulled the condom off, and tossed it in the trash before making his way over to me and sitting beside me. I grinned as I climbed over into his lap and straddled him as I bent down and started to kiss him again. J.C.’s hands fisted in my hair, tugging on it slightly, as I felt him start to harden beneath me again. I caressed J.C.’s face and started to make slow work unbuttoning his shirt. I lightly pushed J.C. back so he fell back on my bed and bent down and lightly kissed his chest, after each button, making my way down his body. I glanced up, seeing J.C. watching me intently, fire burning in his eyes. As I undid the last button, he sat up slowly and let me slide the shirt off his body, before pulling his t-shirt over his head and laying back down, letting me continue my assault on him. I kissed down his happy trail and made my way to the top of his jeans where I slowly tugged. J.C. lifted his hips slightly and let me tug his jeans and his boxers down over his hips before he kicked them off and onto the floor. I slid down his body further and slowly took him into my mouth staring up at him the whole time. J.C.’s mouth fell open as I moved my way all the way down his shaft taking him into the back of my throat. I started to slowly suck on him as I moved ever so slowly up and down on him, as he watched me intently. I scraped my nails lightly up and down the inside of his thighs, causing him to incoherently mumble something, causing my mouth to twitch into a smile around him.

 “Come here.” J.C. growled tugging lightly on my hair and pulling me up his body. J.C. kissed me hungrily as his fingers found the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, breaking our kiss only momentarily to remove it. He quickly undid the clasp on my bra, and I sat up slowly letting it fall down my arms, before I carelessly thru it on the floor.

“Mmm.” J.C. murmured as he reached up and grabbed onto my tits. I rolled my head back pushing my chest into his hands as he twisted and tweaked my nipples below his fingers. I grinded my hips down onto him, wanting to feel him inside me again.

 

“My pants pocket.” J.C. groaned bucking his hips up into me. I pulled away and quickly stood up grabbing his jeans and pulling another condom out of the front pocket of his jeans. I unzipped my skirt and slid it and my panties down my body before crawling back on top of J.C. I made quick work of rolling the condom down over his length before hovering over top of him. I grabbed onto J.C.’s shaft, holding him steady as I slid down onto him, groaning out in pleasure as I did. I ran my hands down my body, slowly caressing myself as I started to gently rock back on forth on top of him.

 “Oh fuck baby, touch yourself.” J.C. said lustily as he grabbed onto my hips guiding me. I whimpered as my finger came in contact with my clit and my other hand rolled and massaged my nipple. “Fuck, that’s sexy.” J.C. breathed out grinding up into me. I closed my eyes, and let my head roll back as all the sensations took over my body.

I was focusing on J.C. buried deep inside me, and my hands slowed my body on overload. J.C. grunted and before I even knew what happened he flipped me over so I was on my back and he was on top of me. My eyes widen in surprise at the sudden change of position, but I instantly relaxed and brought my knees up, allowing him better access. J.C. pounded himself into me, knocking the air out of my lungs with each thrust, and causing me to grunt out in pleasure each time. I wrapped my hands around his body, clinging to his shoulders and pulling him closer to me, trying to pull him deeper within me. J.C. buried his face in my neck and nipped lightly at it, as he continued to work me over. I whimpered, running my hands down his back sensually as I felt my orgasm start to build again, and my stomach muscles begin to tighten. J.C. sped up slightly feeling my orgasm building, causing me to cry out as my orgasm over took, and consequently sending J.C. over the edge as well. J.C. relaxed all his weight on me as he lightly kissed my neck and lazily played with my hair. I reveled in amazement at how easily this man could drive me crazy and clung to him, enjoying his weight on top of me. J.C. finally rolled off of me, slowly pulling out of me as he did, causing me to sigh slightly. J.C. pulled the condom off and tied a knot in the end before throwing it across me and into the trashcan. He smiled lazily down at me, before bending his head and lightly kissing me on the mouth. “Mmm, you want some ice cream?” I asked as I ran my fingers thru his hair.

J.C. smirked down at me, “Sure.” He chuckled kissing me once more before standing and offering me his hand to help me up. J.C. slid his boxers on, and I picked his shirt up off the floor shrugging it on and doing a few of the buttons.

“I must say, I think you look better in that shirt than I do.” J.C. huskily said as he moved towards me, kissing me again.

“Hmm, maybe I’ll keep it then.” I smirked as I pulled away and started to roll the sleeves up as I walked away from him.

 

J.C. just grinned and followed me out of the bedroom into the kitchen where I was pulling a carton of ice cream out of the freezer. I got a bowl and a spoon out and set them next to the fudge and the ice cream as J.C. wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a simple kiss on the side of my head. I sighed as I leaned back into him and started to spoon ice cream into the bowl. Just then my doorbell rang and I shrugged at the quizzically look J.C. was giving me. “I duno, there’s whip cream in the fridge, I’ll be right back.” I said kissing him on the cheek and hurrying out of the room.

 

I looked thru the peephole to see Taylor standing on the other side, and immediately opened the door, forgetting that the only thing I was wearing was J.C.’s shirt. “Hey!” I smiled as I stepped aside to let her in.

 

“Uh…hi.” Taylor mumbled looking me up and down. I glanced down, and grinned as a slow blush started to make its way across my face as I realized what I was wearing.

 “Sorry, is there something I can do for you?” I asked.

“I was just dropping your car off, because I’ve got breakfast in the morning with mymom and Chris.” Taylor said handing me my keys.

“Oh yeah. Thanks.” I smiled taking the keys from her outstretched hand.

“So what are you doing?” Taylor asked raising her eyebrows at me.

“I was just getting some ice cream.” I shrugged, not giving away anything else.

“In that?” She asked her lips pursed. I blushed again as I aimlessly played with one of the buttons on the shirt.

“It was the first thing I grabbed.” I mumbled.

“Mmmhmm, and where is the person who belongs to that shirt?” She asked as I looked down refusing to make eye contact.

“In the kitchen, making me a sundae, I really should get back.” I whispered embarrassed by her intense stare.

“Mmmhmm, well you have fun with that, call me tomorrow.” Taylor gushed as she slowly made her way back towards the door.

 

I closed the door and hurriedly made my way back into the kitchen to see J.C. casually leaning against the counter eating ice cream. I smiled at him as I jumped up on the counter beside him and casually kicked my legs back and forth looking down at him. “Who was that?” J.C. smirked at my antics.

“Taylor, she was dropping my car off.” I said taking the spoon out of J.C.’s hand and putting a bite of ice cream into my mouth.

“I see.” J.C. said as he took the spoon back off of me, and pushed my legs apart so he could slide in between them. J.C. took another bite of ice cream, his eyes never leaving mine, and I groaned slightly as he slowly pulled the spoon out of his mouth. He grinned up at me as he dipped the spoon back into the ice cream, before slowly bringing it to my lips and offering me a bite. I took it biting down on the spoon, causing J.C. to have to tug it free from my grip. J.C.’s eyes darkened as he finally freed it from my mouth and he set the bowl of ice cream down on the counter beside me, so he could encircle my waist and pull me closer to him to kiss me. I moaned into his mouth, tasting the ice cream on his lips and tugged lightly on his hair, pulling his head away, as I tilted my head back, giving him access to my neck. J.C.’s lip immediately connected to my throat, never missing a beat, and he started to nip and suck lightly on it, causing my belly to swell again with anticipation for him. J.C.’s head dipped further down below his shirt as he left a trail of kisses down over to my collarbone. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me and he groaned as he pulled away and looked up at me longingly. “I don’t have any more condoms.” J.C. sighed nuzzling my face, and then pulling away and taking another bite of ice cream.

“It’s okay, I do.” I said as I kissed the side of his mouth, licking a way a drop of ice cream that didn’t make it into his mouth.

“Mmm, you drive me crazy.” J.C. growled popping another bite of ice cream into his mouth, before connecting it with my nipple. I gasped at the sensation the cold ice cream and J.C.’s hot mouth had on my nipple and pushed my chest further into his mouth. J.C. smirked at me and repeated the process with my other nipple. I squeezed my legs around him tighter, as the anticipation started to build once again in my core.

“Bed.” I managed to squeak out, causing J.C. to chuckle slightly at me. I scowled at him slightly, but let it go, when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me off the counter, and carried me back towards my bedroom.

End Notes:
Okay what do we think? We like J.C. and Leah?? Do we want to see more of them?? Do we want to see what happens when he figures out she knows who he is?? Let me know!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2771