Oriental Nights by littleMissChasez, shadowofflame
Summary: A Joshtin version of Disney's Aladdin
Categories: In Progress Slash Stories, Group Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9637 Read: 3188 Published: Jan 21, 2014 Updated: Feb 01, 2014

1. Overview Characters by littleMissChasez

2. Chapter 1 by littleMissChasez

3. Chapter 2 by littleMissChasez

4. Chapter 3 by shadowofflame

5. Chapter 4 by littleMissChasez

6. Chapter 5 by littleMissChasez

Overview Characters by littleMissChasez

Before we start with the fanfiction, we wanted to give you an overview about all the characters, we use in this fanfiction.

Justin (Aladdin)

 

Joshua (Jasmine)

Joey (Genie)

Chris (The Sultan) 

Lance (Djafar)

Trace (Abu; the fanfiction character is a monkey, the picture is just an orientation, why we gave that character this name)

 

Autumn (Radja; the fanfiction character is a tiger, the picture is just an orientation, why we gave that character this name)

 Michael (Iago; the fanfiction character is a parot, the picture is just an orientation, why we gave that character this name)

Jimmy (Razoul)

Persian (The Carpet)

 

We wish you much fun and we hope you like our fanfiction :) 

Chapter 1 by littleMissChasez

A long time ago a kingdom full of magic and mysteries existed. It was the great kingdom Persia. This kingdom was ruled by Sultan Christopher Kirkpatrick. He had a great palace in the capital Abraha.

The sultan’s wife died right after she gave birth to their son Joshua.

The sultan tried everything to give Joshua the love he needed, but something was always missing. After 17 years it was the assignment of Prince Joshua to find a Princess and to increase the Persian kingdom. But no matter where he was and which Princess he visited, he didn’t find the right bride. Joshua kept a secret. He didn’t like girls. He liked guys. But he couldn’t tell his father. He was too afraid to get into prison or even got beheaded.

Joshua always felt alone, because except for visiting Princesses, he wasn’t allowed to leave the palace. He was kind of trapped there. His only friend was his tiger Autumn. She was always there for him and listened to his problems. But even his only friend couldn’t solve the problem he had.

The Grand Vizier of the sultan, Lance Bass, had other plans. He pretended to be a loyal subordinate of the sultan, but actually he tried to find a way to get sultan himself. He had a parot, which accompanied him all the time called Michael. Together they had so many plans, but all of them would fail, because Joshua was still there. He couldn’t be sultan as long as Joshua existed.

Secretly Lance always thought Joshua was more than just a beautiful guy. He wanted him to be the Prince next to him as the sultan, but that wasn’t possible without getting beheaded.

There was only one loophole. There existed a magic lamp, where a Genie lived in. This Genie could fulfill three of your biggest wishes. But the lamp was hidden. It was hidden in a cave. Not a habitual cave. It was the cave of wonder. He send so many of his subordinates into it, but every time someone tried to enter the cave of wonder, it collapsed and a deep voice growled ‘Find the rough diamond’. Lance tried to find out what the cave meant, but it was almost impossible.

Weren’t he a sorcerer. Lance thought, when he needs to find a rough diamond, he has to start his search with an unhidden one. He wheedled the sultan with his hypnotically power to give him his diamond. With the diamond and a magic hourglass he could see what the cave meant, when he was talking of a rough diamond. It wasn’t a gemstone. It was a man, who was more then you could see at a first glance. A young boy called Justin.

***

Jimmy screamed at the other soldiers: “Get him!”. Justin and his only friend, a monkey called Trace, were running away from the royal soldiers. Justin had stolen a loaf and tried to escape.

Justin never had much in his life. When he was young, his mother died and his father went away. He was all alone and lived on the street. The only chance for him to get through the years was to steal his food. But the sentence for thieves was a chipped hand.

Justin never understood how unfair this world could be. He had to steal to survive and others, like the sultan, were rich and their biggest worry was what they should wear this day.

Justin didn’t watch out where he was running and blundered directly into Jimmy. “Got you.” Jimmy said with a satisfied grin on his face. He wanted to wipe out his sword, when Trace jumped on his head and the hat slipped into his face.

“Maybe next time” Justin said and ran away.

The other soldiers came to Jimmy to help him. Together they got his head out of the hat and were looking at him for some other orders. “Catch this street rat!” Jimmy screamed. Directly all soldiers started to follow Justin again.

Justin ran through an open door and was in the middle of many beautiful girls. They were looking at him confused, but when they saw the loaf they just rolled their eyes. Justin went to one of them, looking with his puppy eyes and asked in the cutest way the girls ever heard: “Would you hide me?” The girls were giggling and agreed.

Quickly they grab some clothes and foulards and dressed Justin up. Finally they hide his face behind a foulard and a wig. Also dressed as a girl he stood in the corner, when Jimmy entered the room.

Justin looked on the floor, hoping Jimmy wouldn’t recognize that it’s Justin standing there. Angrily he watched out for Justin. “Listen girls, I am searching for a guy, dressed in a purple vest and patched-up pants. Did you saw him?”

The girls all shook their head. When Jimmy was looking at all of them he saw Justin standing in the corner. Slowly he went into his direction. “Are you all sure, you didn’t see him?” He asked Justin now. Justin cleared his throat and assumed his voice as high as he could. “I didn’t see this guy.”

Warily Jimmy looked at Justin. “Are you sure?” Justin nodded.

“Ok… if you ladies see him, just call for us. I wish you a nice day.” Then Jimmy left. Relieved Justin let himself fall on the ground. “Thank you ladies. You saved me.”

The girls started to giggle. “You own us something”

Justin winked at them and ripped off the girl clothes from his body. “Thank you beautiful girls. I’m sure we’ll see us again.”

“Yeah, when you need to get hidden, you little thief.” Another one of the girls chuckled.

“Hey, I just take what I need to survive!” Justin protested and was about to go, when the chaperon of the girls came back. “I got what I wanted from the market. Would you girls help me to unpack every… Who is that?” Justin nervously tried to hide the loaf behind his back. When the chaperon saw the loaf and the monkey, who was hidden in the girl’s clothes, too, she screamed: “Thief!”

“Fuck” Justin cursed and jumped out of the window. Right in this moment Jimmy came back and saw Justin escaping. He screamed: “The street rat is in the back yard! Catch him!”

Trace jumped on Justin’s shoulder and started to make noises, when he saw the soldiers behind Justin.

Desperately Justin searched for a stash or an escape route. Then he saw a man with a flute. He was playing on it and a rope came out of a box. It was moving like a snake and stretched to the sky. Justin grabbed the rope and hang on the ending of it. Together with the rope Justin rose up and looked down at Jimmy. Madly Jimmy ripped off the flute out of the man’s hand. Directly the rope began to fall, but before Justin fell to the ground, too, he could jump to a near window. With all his strength he tried to enter the room and with the help of Trace he managed it.

But Jimmy didn’t give up. “This time I get the dreg!”, he thought. He kicked in the front door and entered the house without asking. The residents looked shocked at Jimmy. “It’s an emergency, I’m sorry.”, Jimmy mumbled and ran upstairs.

At the end of the stairs Justin stared in shock at Jimmy. He tried to escape through the window in the ground-floor, but now Jimmy blocked his way. Justin turned fast around and climbed out of the window. Trace jumped on the flat roof, as all buildings in the city of wonder had such a flat roof.

Justin was with his upper body already on it, when Jimmy grabbed Justin’s leg and tried to pull him down. Justin clamped at a little rope, which was going to be used, to climb on the roof to fix flaws and holes.

Jimmy pulled greater at Justin’s leg. Justin knew he couldn’t hold him a long time like this and he also heard the other soldiers coming up. When they arrived and could help Jimmy, he was going to be caught and he could live his life without his hands in the prison of the palace.

For a minute Justin was thinking about, because there he got food and a home. Before Justin could give up, Trace climbed over Justin’s leg on Jimmy’s arm and bite into it. Jimmy was crying out of pain and released Justin’s leg. Trace jumped back and Justin could climb completely on the roof, with Trace on his shoulder again.

“What would I do without you?” Trace made some noises to tell Justin something like ‘What are you waiting for? When you don’t start to move, they will catch us both’. You are right Justin said and jumped from this to the other roof. It was a distance of 2,5 meters, but Justin was accustomed to jump over roofs and he could jump more than 4 meters far.

What would he do without Trace? That was a question Justin asked himself pretty often. When he was fifteen, the Chinese zoo was in town. Trace was part of it. But the animals were treaten like shit. Justin couldn’t look away and at the night, he released all animals.

Trace was one of them. His circus act was to juggle balls and to ride horses. Justin always knew this monkey has to be smart. When Justin released Trace, this one jumped on his shoulder and since then he didn’t hover over him.

Surely Trace couldn’t speak, but Justin was sure, Trace understood everything he told him. And from time to time Justin understood the noises and Trace’s body language so good, he could nearly talk to him. That was the reason, why Justin started to talk with Trace, like he was a real human.

“He is jumping over the roves!” Jimmy screamed. Even when Justin was already three roves away, he could hear him without any problems. Jimmy had a real loud voice. He sent the other soldiers to the house at the end. They should climb on that roof and Jimmy would follow Justin the same way, Justin escaped.

Justin watched the others running to the last house of the row and Trace warned him at the same time that Jimmy was still behind them. “What shall we do? Fuck, what shall we do?” Justin started to panic.

Trace looked down from the roof and saw that some clotheslines were stretched between the houses. Trace jumped down and made his way over the lines. Shocked Justin watched down. When he saw, what Trace was doing he smiled and said: “Sometimes you are a real genius!” Then he jumped down, too. He let himself fall from one line to the next until he arrived the ground. Trace jumped back on Justin’s shoulder and both were winking at the soldiers, which were standing on the roof watching them.

“This time you escaped! But we will catch you one day! This is a promise!” Jimmy screamed down at Justin. Quickly Justin ran away, before the soldiers could come down.

He went directly to his own ‘apartment’, if you could call it like this. It was a ruin of the uppermost apartment. A part of the roof already collapsed and one of the walls was gone too. Justin barely hide the holes with tapestries and moved the boulders into a corner. The rest of the apartment was naked, except for some carpets and pillows, he has stolen from the market too. Some of them looked already completely ragged.

Trace jumped directly on his pillow and started to sleep.

“Yeah, get some rest my friend. This was a hard day.”

Justin pulled out the loaf out of his pants pocket. It almost moldered completely. Justin rolled his eyes and sight. “Better than nothing” he mumbled and sat down at the pillow next to the open wall. From this side he could directly look at the palace. The sunset let the palace shine in all his colors. Dreamily Justin starred at it.

“Someday we will live at this palace and never have to fight for our survival.” Then he started to eat the crumbs and left some for Trace.

Chapter 2 by littleMissChasez

At the same time Prince Joshua came back from another visit at a Princess’s kingdom. This time it was Princess Bobbie from the great Hindustan. JC met many Princesses in his life, but no one of them was ever so bitchy and annoying as Bobbie was.

When JC entered the palace, she was waiting next to her father. Both were sitting in the throne room and greeted Joshua. Joshua bowed to the king and his daughter to show his respect for the kingdom Hindustan. The king treated Joshua respectful as well and gave him a big festival to celebrate Joshua’s arrival.

As opposed to this Bobbie didn’t seem to be interested in Joshua. She just didn’t care. When Joshua introduced himself to Bobbie her exact words were: “Why should I care?”

When the king wheedled Bobbie and Joshua to talk, they went into the backyard and were talking, while they watched all the beautiful flowers growing there. Joshua tried. He really tried to talk normal and respectful to her, but her only responses were “Whatever”, “Do you even know who you are talking to?”, “I am a big price to win, so you should do your best to convince me” and “Are you still talking?”.

It didn’t take a long time, until JC was so annoyed that he left. He just stood two hours there until he went away with the nice apologize “I think Princess Bobbi and I don’t really fit together, I am really sorry, my lord.”

The only thing Joshua heard before he left the palace, were the king screaming at Bobbie that she can’t scare all Prince’s away.

When Joshua came home, he directly went into his room. He didn’t talk to anyone. Not even to the sultan. He was done from the long journey, especially because he couldn’t rest there. He really couldn’t stay one minute with Bobbie.

The sultan entered Joshua’s room. He went to Joshua’s bed and sat next to him.

“You look tired.”

Joshua nodded.

“It was a long and exhausting journey, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, I can’t let my eyes open. My eyelids feel like heavy stones.”

“I just have a question son. Why are you already back? You were just 2 weeks away and the journey to Hindustan takes a week, when you are fast. Why didn’t you even stay a night? That’s rude.”

“Dad, you should’ve seen her. She was the most impolite, bitchy, rude, exhausting and annoying person, I have ever met in my life.”

“Josh, you exaggerate…”

“No, seriously! Even her father warned me! She was definitely the wrong one…”

“I really try to understand, my son. But she is the 16th wrong one. It’s hard to believe you, when you constantly tell me the same thing about every Princess you are visiting. The Arabian Princess was too hyped, the Egypt Princess was too distant and I really don’t want to start with the Iraq Princess!”

Joshua sighed. “I know, Dad. But when I am marrying, I want to find the perfect one. Can’t you understand that?”

“I can. But in two months is your 18th birthday. You should be married then. You are going to be sultan with 18! If you got crowned, you have no time to look for the right girl!”

JC sighed again. “I know… I really try my best…”

The sultan nodded. “Autumn was hungry today…”

Joshua sat up and looked worried to his father’s eyes. “What has she done?”

“She tried to eat Michael, Lance’s parrot. You should feed her more regular…”

Joshua nodded again. “I am sorry father. Where is she?”

“In the kitchen… I’ll tell one of our servants to bring her to your room.”

“Thanks Dad… I try to get some sleep. As you said it was a long journey.”

The sultan smiled and stood up walking out of the room. He closed the door right behind Joshua.

Shaking his head, the sultan sat on his thrown and began to play with some wood animal toys. Lance came to the sultan and stood right next to him, to advise him, whenever the sultan needed his help. Surely he would manipulate the sultan again, when he wouldn’t decide the way Lance wanted to.

“Oh Lance, I don’t know what to do. Joshua didn’t find a Princess again. This time she was annoying. How can I get some sleep, when my son doesn’t get any descendants… Who is going to rule this kingdom in future?”

“My majesty, you have too many sorrows. Maybe you should watch out for another heir to the throne. Maybe someone, who already worked here in palace and knows how to rule this kingdom.”

“That’s a nice advice Lance, but it has to be someone of royal blood. I’ll never find someone like this in two months. And the nation waits for Joshua to get the sultan, too. I can’t just pick someone else.”

Lance rolled his eyes and thought ‘If I would own this lamp, I would be sultan and don’t have to give advices to a big Baby anymore’.

“Lance, I am so thankful to have such a loyal great vizier. You are the only one I can really trust.”

“And that won’t change” Lance said and bowed in front of Chris. Michael screamed “Won’t change, won’t change” in a high parrot voice. Quietly he whispered into Lance’s ear: “How long do we have to kiss up to that outsize child? I don’t think I take it anymore.”

Lance looked angrily at Michael and signalized him to shut up.

The sultan got a big smile on his face. “Does the little birdy want a cracker?”

Michael tried to fly away, but the sultan already stuffed the cracker into Michael’s mouth. When the sultan was distracted, because he talked to Lance again, Michael spit the cracker out and complained about Chris’ moldy cracker into Lance’s mouth in a whisper.

“How can I help my king out of this misery?” Lance asked.

“Can’t you find the right Princess for my dear Joshua?”

“I try my best.” And with another bow, Lance went away.

When he left the room, Michael started to yell at Lance. “How can you allow him to stuff his nasty, squirmy cracker into my mouth? They are more than disgusting! Believe me, if I could, I would feed him with his foul cracker and I would laugh at him!”

“Calm down Michael. Our time will come. I already know, who this rough diamond is. Give me two days and we will have him and we will trick him to get us the lamp.”

“I hope you hurry with your awesome plan… The next cracker, will land into his face, I swear!”

Lance went into a corner of the palace, where mostly nobody passed. He pressed a hidden button and the wall in front of him went to the side. It opened a secret passage. Lance and Michael went into it and closed the door with another press of a button inside. The door closed and both walked through the passage. At the end of it was a door. They opened it and went into a room even the sultan didn’t know it existed.

It was Lance’s secret room. Here he mixed his potions, watched over Agrabah and practiced his hypnotically powers. It was dark magic and he had to make sure that nobody catches him, while doing and practicing it.

Michael directly flew into his cage and drank some water, to get the taste of the cracker out of his mouth. Lance went to his magic hourglass and looked what his rough diamond was doing. If he just had more time to follow his steps longer, he would already know, where he lives.

“He isn’t home again, huh?”

“Not now Michael, but soon.” Lance started to laugh evilly and Michael joined.

***

Joshua lied in his bed again. He was about to sleep, when the servant knocked on his door. Sleepily he sat up again and allowed the servant to enter the room. The door got open by him and Autumn ran into the room. She jumped on Joshua’s bed and started to lick his face. Joshua started to chuckle and cuddled her.

“Oh Autumn, you won’t believe, how much I missed you.”

Autumn began to cur. She lied next to Joshua and Josh lied his head on Autumn’s body. “I don’t want to marry one of those conceited Princesses.”

Autumn growled, when Joshua started to talk about the Princesses. Joshua told Autumn much stories and it seems like she would understand, why Joshua didn’t want to marry one of them.

Soothing Autumn licked over Joshua’s head.

“Sometimes I think of running away.”

Shocked Autumn raised her head and looked into Joshua’s eyes.

“Oh Autumn, I don’t like this idea either, but how could I stay in this palace? I am trapped, excluded from the outer world. I never had a real friend…”

Remonstrative Autumn looked at Joshua and growled quietly.

“I mean no friend except for you. You were always there for me, but… it’s just not the same…”

Autumn nudged Joshua slightly, trying to cheer him a little bit up.

Joshua pet Autumn a little bit. “I want to meet other people. I want to have human friends. I want to know how the normal life of other humans is working. I want to go on the market, I want to see the other houses… that sounds weird, doesn’t it?”

Autumn disagreed curing.

“I want to be a normal boy like everyone else. I don’t want to be a Prince. Or better! I want to be normal!”

Autumn looked up.

“Why can’t I like women, like everyone else? Why can’t I be normal?” Joshua started to cry. “I tried… I really tried to like girls, but I just can’t…”

Autumn licked Joshua’s tears away, trying to make him stop.

Joshua sighed and looked out of the window. “Someday I want to find my true love. But even if I find him, I will never get the chance to be with him… This is a fight I can’t win. And all I want is to be free.”

Joshua began to hum and at the city of Agrabah, watching all the people living their everyday life.

Chapter 3 by shadowofflame
The sun was hot as always. It seemed to be 35 degrees and it was in the morning. Justin and Trace were already up and walked through the market.

"What do you want to eat today?" Justin looked at Trace.

Trace made some noises and showed Justin the melon a merchant was showing.

"Fresh melons, fresh and juicy!"

"Good choice!" Justin smiled at Trace and jupmed from the top of the market stalls on the one with the melons.

Trace distracted the merchant, while Justin stole a big melon.

Together, they were eating it.

***

Joshua was up again too. He looked all around the palace and it seemed like no one was up. He took a brown unobtrusive garment and hid himself in it. He ran through the palace to the backyard, when one of the servants ran into him.

"I'm sorry my Prince."

"No, ehmm... it's ok." Joshua mumbled and kept going. At the palace walls he looked around. When nobody was there and Joshua was sure that no one would see him, he climbed on a tree next to the wall.

Right before he could make his first step, something held him back. He turned around and saw Autumn dragging at his garment.

Joshua smiled and came down the tree, stroking Autumn's head. "I know you want me to stay, but I can't..." Joshua looked at Autumn's sad eyes as he kept stroking her head. "I'll miss you..." He kissed Autumn's head and climbed on the tree again.

Autumn whimpered, but let Joshua go. Sadly, she laid down next to the tree and watched Joshua disappearing.

Joshua made his way to the market, looking around while he walked down the market, hearing the sellers promoting their products.

Trace finished his part and saw that Justin was distracted. He stole Justin's half of the melon and started eating. When he recognized that Justin didn't pay attention, he jupmed on Justin's head to see what distracted Justin this way.

Justin stared at Joshua as he stopped at a fruit stand. Joshua looked around, making sure no one was watching him, and then he grabbed and apple and was going to keep it in his pocket when the seller grabbed his hand.

Justin looked up, knowing Joshua was in trouble. He jupmed down and ran at both men.

He grabbed the apple Joshua took and rubbed it at his pants. 

"That is so prudent that you want to try the qualities of that apple for me. But we already bought some this morning, did you forget that?" Justin patted Joshua's head and gave the apple back to the seller.

The seller was confused, but turned around again, watching for purchaser. Meanwhile, Trace took some apple with him and waited a few meters away for both.

Justin laid an arm around Joshua's shoulder and pulled Josh with him. In a whisper, Justin asked: "You can't steal so obviously... you have to be handier."

"You seem to be pretty used to steal... thanks for helping me, by the way." Joshua whispered back.

"No problem." Justin looked back. "Ok, we are save." Now, he started to speak in a normal voice again. "So, where are you from and why does a guy who wears a golden necklace try to steal an apple when he has obviously enough money?"

"I ran away from my place and I didn't bring any money with me. I didn't eat anything since last night, so that's why I tried to steal that apple..."

"Oh... and why did you run away? I mean, nothing can be as bad as living on the street..."

"When you've been staying there forever, without going out and meeting other people or seeing other places... the only thing you want is to run away..."

"Wait... your parents never let you out? Poor guy... how about I show you Agrabah?"

"I'd love that." Joshua replied, smiling at Justin.

Justin wrapped his arm around Joshua hip and took Joshua with him. Trace jupmed on Justin's shoulder and Justin took one of the apples. Justin gave the apple to Josh and asked: "Hungry?"

Josh grabbed the apple and smiled at Justin, taking a bite of the fruit. "¿So you have no home?"

"I have... it's not what you call a palace, but it's enough... so tell me something about you."

"What do you want to know about me?" Josh asked, taking another bite of the apple.

"How old are you? Were did you live before you ran away? Are you already married? I mean... you seem to be old enough to be..."

"I'm 17, I can't exactly tell you where I lived, and I'm not married... yet."

"Yet? Did you run away because your bride wasn't the right one? I mean, next to the other stuff?"

"No, um... I can't seem to find the perfect bride yet... and I didn't run away because of that. I ran away so I could finally be free..."

"Ok... let's change topic..."

***

 Justin went up some stairs, which were outside the rotund house. "Follow me," he said, chuckling, at Joshua, jumping on the roof of the building.

Joshua looked at him for a moment and then smiled, jumping on the roof of the building too, standing by his side. "You thought I couldn't jump or what?" He said, chuckling.

"No, it just seemed like you were glued on the ground." Justin grinned and jupmed from one to the other rood, as he already did when he escaped. On the other side, he grabbed a wooden beam and build a bridge between the houses for Joshua.

Joshua grabbed one of the wooden beams from the bridge Justin built and used it to jump to the other rood, staying next to Justin. "I'm not that girly, you know?"

"Wow..." Justin whispered to Trace. Trace just rolled his eyes. Justin jupmed over several roofs, until he came to a real high building. Both jupmed into the empty apartment and went up. The apartments were all empty, but there was lying still so much stuff that it was hard for both to come through. When both arrived the stairs, Justin gave Josh his hand to help him through all the things, which were lying between the apartment and the stairs.

Josh held Justin's hand so he could go through all the stuff. "You live here?" He asked, following him upstairs.

"A little bit? I know it's not the best, but it's still better than living on the street." Justin arrived his apartment and helped Joshua up. "This is my place." Trace jumped from Justin's shoulder and laid down on his pillow.

"Hey, it's not that bad..." Joshua looked around the apartment, approaching the big window next to Justin's bed. "You've got beautiful views from up here..."

Justin pulled the tapestry away and showed Joshua the beautiful view. From this position, both could see the market, the houses and at the end of the city the big palace shined in the setting sun.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

"Why shouldn't I? You know, I'm sure is awesome to live there. No worries, no hunger... you don't have to steal and you live the perfect life... it's just perfect."

"If you think so..." Josh mumbled, as he watched the palace in the distance. "I don't think it's so perfect to lvie there... I'm sure there's some worries too..."

Justin smiled at Joshua. He sat right next to him, stroking his cheek. "You know, yo are really beautiful..."

Joshua blushed and looked at Justin, looking at his eyes. "You really think so?"

"Yeah," Justin replied in a whisper and leaned forward, closing his eyes slowly.

Joshua leaned forward too, closing his eyes before pressing his lips tenderly against Justin's.

At the same time in palace, the sultan was searching for his son. When he couldn't find him, he began to ask all servants. Desperately, all tried to find Joshua. The looked in every room of the entire palace, but no one could find him. 

Chris sat back on his throne, his face buried into his hands, not knowing what to do. Lance stood right next to him, stroking the sultan's back. "Don't despair, my majetsy. We will find Prince Joshua. That's a promise."

"But we looked everywhere!"

"I will find a way..."

"Oh Lance, what would I do without you?"

Lance smiled and left the room. "How do you think you will find our little spoiled Prince?" Michael asked Lance, annoyed. 

"Be patient... we still have the hourglass... I'm sure we will find our little Prince."

When Lance wanted to enter his secret room, one of the servants came. Shocked Lance turned around.

"Ehmm... Great Vizier Lance, I thought I should tell you that I met Prince Joshua Today, before he disappeared. He was dressed as a normal citizen and was in a hurry."

"That is... interesting." Lance mumbled. "You can go now."

When the servant was gone, Lance entered the room.

"What do you plan to do now? We don't know where we went!" Michael said, still annoyed.

"We still have our diamond... look, we will watch out for our little Prince and when we know where he is, we can save him. The sultan will be so thankful that he may think of the idea again, making me the next sultan and not that spoiled little kid."

"Then, you better start searching for him!"

Lance shooed Michael away from his shoulder and started searching for Joshua. Suddelny, he started laughing hard.

"What is it now? Why are you laughing?" Michael asked, flying to Lance's shoulder again.

Lance looked at the hourglass again. "Look who is with our dear Prince... the rough diamond I was searching for... we just have to watch out where he is going and we can catch both of them at the same time..."

"Then catch them now! They're together and they're not far from the palace!"

"No... they are too fast... we wait until they stay at one place and THEN we will catch them..."

"I'm sure they won't go too far... the Prince can't survive out of the palace, not even a day..."

"But this street rat can. Why do you want to hurry? I want to enjoy my victory."

"I want to hurry 'cause I wanna enjoy the victory as soon as possible."

"Be patient... we will catch them... soon."

***

Justin broke the kiss looking dreamily into Joshua's eyes. Before one of them could even say something, someone screamed: "There did the little street rat hide! Catch them!" Shocked Justin looked up. "Fuck, we are in trouble..."

"What can we do now?" Joshua asked, looking around nervously.

"I... I have no idea..." The soldiers caught both of them and brought them down. "Like Lance said, one of them is Prince Joshua."

"Prince?!" Justin looked shocked at Joshua.

Joshua looked away, ashamed, as the soldiers took him away.



Chapter 4 by littleMissChasez

Justin sighed. He got caught. And the sentence was: life imprisonment. Justin wasn’t sure, if this was better than dying. Now he had to suffer until starvation got him. And he was all alone in here.

To Justin all hope was gone. He had to think about, how he came into this situation. It was all the fault of this guy... Prince Joshua. But he looked so beautiful. Justin didn’t know what to do. He never felt this way, especially not for a guy. But Joshua was something else. Joshua was smart, had beautiful eyes.

He remembered, how Justin was staring at Joshua, when he saw him first, he thought an angel fell from heaven. Even if he was dressed in a brown, plain garment. And his skin was so soft. And his lips, so sensual.

And now he would never see him again. Even if he could come out of this prison, he was the Prince. And Justin was a nobody. A street rat.

Suddenly Justin heard some familiar sounding noises. He looked up and saw Trace coming through the barred window. Happy to see his friend again, Justin hugged Trace.

“You don’t know how much I missed you!”

Trace rolled his eyes, offending Justin, because he got blind, when he met Josh.

“I know… but did you saw his face? He looked so beautiful!”

***

Lance was in his secret room, searching for his magic scarabaeus. This was the only way to find the cave of wonder again.

“Oh Michael, we are so close to get this lamp. Finally.”

"Are you going to use him to get the lamp now?" Michael asked, standing on Lance's shoulder.

“Why am I even talking to you? Surely I will use him! He is the only reason, why I don’t own it yet!”

"Then why don't you go get him so we get the lamp already?"

Lance sighed. “And how should I find the cave of wonder, without the scarabaeus?”

Michael rolled his eyes and flew from Lance's shoulder to a corner of the room, picking the scarabaeus with his peak and flying to Lance's shoulder again. "Here it is!"

“Instead of annoying me, you could’ve done it before. You stay here, I will get the lamp.”

Lance went out and left Michael behind.

***

Justin sat with Trace in a corner of the big prison and played with a little stone, when he heard steps from the other side. Curiously he looked up, watching out, who makes those noises.

Lance stayed by the other side, looking at Justin with a blank expression. "Hey you... come here."

Lance was disguised as an old man. Justin had no idea, which he was or what he looked like.

Justin raised an eyebrow. Something was at Lance that gets his hackles up; otherwise he was in here… what could happen to him?

Justin stood up and went to Lance.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Lance asked, with an evil smile.

Justin thought about it a few seconds. “Yes”, he answered hesitantly.

"Well, I can get out of here easily... but I need your help first."

“What do you want me to do?”

"I need you to help me find something... I am old and my best years are over... but you, you are young. I’m sure you could do that."

“What shall I do?”

"I need you to go into a cave. There are big treasures in there. So much gold, you can’t even think of! All I want you to do is find a lamp that it's hidden in there. If you get me the lamp, you can keep the rest. Would you help me?"

“Sure… but how do we go there? The cave is outside and we are trapped in here.”

Lance got the key of the prison out of his pocket and showing them to Justin, opening the prison door then.

Carefully Justin looked around for some guards. When he didn’t see anyone, he ran out of the prison with Lance and Trace.

Together both of them broke out of the prison. They went into the desert. There Lance ‘stole’ a horse. It was his own, but Justin couldn’t know. Lance plaid an old man, so he had to act, like he couldn’t walk that much, especially not through a desert.

After they went a few hundred meters, Lance pulled out the scarabaeus and let it fly. Together they followed it, until it buried into the sand. The earth started to quake and a giant tiger head, made out of sand raised out of the earth.

“And… I should climb into the tiger mouth?” Justin asked shocked.

"Yes. Remember, you have to find the lamp. You can keep all the gold you find if you bring me the lamp."

Carefully Justin went to the tiger head. Before he could enter the cave, the tiger head began to speak:

“Who disturbs my slumber?”

Intimated Justin answered: “M… My name is Justin.”

“You can enter. Remember, don’t touch the forbidden treasure. Just the lamp.”

Justin swallowed and entered the cave. Slowly he went down the stairs, step by step, looking at the golden walls.

“That’s impressive, isn’t it Trace?”

Trace looked around him, with wide eyes, looking at the golden walls and made some noises, showing his surprise at the sight of the inside of the cave.

Together they arrived the end of the stairs and went through a little gate. They entered a giant room, full of golden coins, chalices and other stuff.

“Wow… imagine what you could do with all these gold”

Trace made some noises, agreeing with Justin, still looking at all the gold around them. Trace wanted to grab everything he could.

“Trace! Don’t touch anything! You heard it!” Justin made sure that Trace was following him again and kept going to search for the lamp.

Trace followed Justin, when he had the feeling to get picked up a tail. He turned around and saw a carpet lying on the ground. The carpet was purple and had a beautiful, oriental pattern. Trace watched it a few seconds, but turned around again to follow Justin.

They went a few meters, but then Trace got the same feeling. He turned around and saw that carpet flying behind a hill of golden stuff. Trace started to scream and jumped on Justin’s head.

“Trace, what are you doing?” Justin grabbed Trace’s tail and pulled him from his head. “Stop annoying and start helping me to find the lamp!”

Trace pulled Justin's pants, pointing at the carpet several times, but when he realized Justin wouldn't look back, he started following him again to find the lamp.

At least the carpet came and pulled at Trace tail.

Trace turned around and started to scream, annoyed, pulling at Justin's pants again and pointing to the carpet.

Justin turned around and couldn’t believe his eyes. “Holy shit… this is a… magic carpet…”

Trace rolled his eyes, thinking 'No shit, Sherlock!', and then he got closer to the carpet, walking around it and watching it closely.

The carpet stroke Trace’s head and flew scared away, when Trace started to scream at him. Justin got closer to the carpet. “Don’t be scared… we may need your help…”

The carpet got out from the hill of golden coins in which it hid, and flew to Justin again.

“You don’t know where we can find a special lamp?”

The carpet 'thought' for a moment and then led Justin and Trace to a long hallway. The walls were out of golden stone, golden stalactites were hanging from the roof and golden stalagmites were raising from the floor up. Slowly they went through the hallway, entering a dark room. The room wasn’t golden anymore. It was made of stone and was dark grey everywhere. In front of them was a lake and a street of stones, which leaded to a high, bold mountain. Stairs were carved into the stone and directed to an altar. This was lighted from a little oil lamp, which was fixed at the roof. On this altar stood the lamp.

Justin looked at Trace and whispered in a strict tone: “Stay here and don’t touch anything!”

Trace rolled his eyes, while Justin was about to jump to the mountain, over the lake. Justin started to climb up the stairs, when Trace looked around and saw a golden stature standing in the corner of the hall. It had a giant ruby in his hands, which was shining and sparkling.

Trace was delighted with this beauty of the stone and was about to grab it. The carpet saw it and grabbed Trace’s tail, to delay him doing it. Justin, who was on the half of his way, didn’t recognize, what was going on there.

The carpet tried his best to stop Trace, but it couldn’t hold his tail for a long time.

Justin arrived the top of the mountain. He carefully grabbed the lamp and lifted the lamp. “And this old lamp was the reason why we made this far way…” Justin turned around and saw Trace, who was about to touch the ruby.

“Trace, stop!” But before Trace could react, the carpet had to release Trace and Trace took the ruby. Directly the earth started to quake. The deep voice of the cave was about to hear. “Liar! You touched the forbidden treasure! Now you will never see the daylight again!”

Trace jumped up, when the stature began to melt. He threw the ruby away and jumped on the carpet. Justin put the lamp into his pants pocket and ran down the stairs, when the stairs broke under his feed and he fell down. Right before he thrust his head on the other stairs, the carpet collected him and flew through the hallway back.

When Justin looked around, he saw that the lake changed into a big wave of lava. It was right behind them and Justin screamed: “Faster!”

When they passed the room full of golden stuff, the lava melted all the gold in seconds. The carpet arrived the great hall to the opening of the cave, where the long way of stairs was breaking away too.

A meter before they could come out, a big stone fell from the roof and hit the carpet. The carpet was falling down, while Justin could jump the opening of the cave. He hold himself with his hands at the end, but couldn’t climb up alone. Trace was standing at his shoulder climbing up and tried to help Justin up.

Lance was already waiting for him.

“Pease help me!” Justin screamed desperately.

“You got the lamp?” Lance asked.

“Yes, please help me up!”

“No!” Lance answered angrily. “First you give me the lamp and then I will help you!”

Justin took the lamp out of his pants and hand it Lance.

Lance grabbed the lamp and screamed: “Finally the lamp is mine!”

“Now help me!” Justin screamed, still trying not to fall.

Lance put the lamp into his pocket and came to Justin. He pulled Trace’s tail and threw him away.

“What are you doing?” Justin asked madly.

“I give you your reward… your last reward!” He pulled out a knife and was about to stab him with it, when Trace jumped on Lance head. He bit into his arm and grabbed the lamp with his tail.

Lance could grab Trace and tossed him against Justin. Both fell down and the cave closed finally.

Both were falling to the ground, thrusting his head against the walls two times. Before he could fall on the ground and hurt himself dangerously, the carpet could free himself and caught Justin as well as Trace.

On the upper ground Lance was laughing evilly. “It’s mine. It’s finally mine!”

He wanted to grab the lamp, but when he searched for it, he couldn’t find it. He screamed curses into the air, not knowing what to do now.

Chapter 5 by littleMissChasez

“Why are you so dumb?”

Lance rolled his eyes. He entered as so many times his secret room and closed the door quickly. Not fast enough, because Michael still had the time to enter it, too.

“Seriously Lance, you had the lamp. You had it in your hands. You had anything and this rough diamond, this Justin,  was about to fall and you have nothing better to do than making sure he falls and lose the lamp why you do so!”

“I know Michael. I’m not proud of it…”

“Proud? You should be ashamed! If I would’ve done it, then…”

Lance grabbed Michael and squeezed him in his hands, looking madly at him. “What would you have done then?”

“Nothing” Michael said coughing, trying to breath.

***

Justin opened his eyes slowly. When he tried to stand up he felt a hard pain on his occiput. He touched the place at his head and tried to realize what happened. He looked around and saw big walls of stone all around him. There was no daylight, he could’ve seen nothing, if there wouldn’t burn a little oil lamp in the middle of the cave.

Justin was still confused. He ran through everything what happened in his mind, until he realized he was trapped in this cave.

Trace was standing next to him, touching him carefully.

Justin smiled sadly at him and stroke Trace’s head. “I’m sorry Trace. This is my entire fault…”

Trace rubbed his head against Justin’s leg, telling him this way he was sorry either.

Justin sighed. “And this idiot screwed us!” He stood up and wanted to kick a little stone right in front of him, but he couldn’t balance and felt down on his butt again. “And now this idiot is gone with the lamp and we are going to starve…”

Suddenly Trace got very excited and jumped around. Justin looked confused at him, until he saw, what Trace wanted to show him. In the corner of the cave laid the lamp.

“What… Why is this…? I thought this old man had the lamp…”

Trace grinned at Justin and patted himself complimentary. Justin laughed and grabbed the lamp. “You are a genius Trace!” Justin held the lamp in his hands, turning it around.

“Actually I have no idea, why this man wanted this lamp so badly… it doesn’t look like it was valuable… and it’s so dirty… I can’t read what is standing there…”

Justin started to rub the lamp to read what was engraved in there. Immediately the lamp started shaking and jumping. Startled Justin let the lamp fall on the ground and went a few steps away. Trace started screaming and hid behind Justin. The carpet, which was lying in the corner too, flew excited around the jumping lamp. A white smoke came out of the lamp and filled the cave slowly. Through the smoke was pretty thick and just slowly Justin could see the shadow of a person, going through the smoke.

The outlines got sharper and finally a tall (his head was just a centimeter under the roof), cozy (it seemed like he loved food, but he wasn’t thick) man came out of the smoke. He had brown, short hair, brown eyes, a beard, which edged his face and small lips.

He didn’t wear a shirt, but two golden bangles at each side. His pants were blue and he had golden shoes on.

The giant rubbed his eyes and tried to stretch himself. He sighed loudly that the whole cave began to quake and looked around. When he saw the carpet he smiled brightly and bended down to it.

“Hey Persian, how are you doing? We didn’t see each other since my last master wished to be the first pharaoh of Egypt. How long was that?”

The carpet shrugged with his edges like a human would do with his shoulders. The giant looked around and saw Justin. Again smoke filled the room and a short version of the giant came to Justin. He was still taller, but now Justin could see him in the eyes, without feeling like a dwarf.

“So you rubbed the lamp?”

Justin nodded slowly. This was still too confusing for him.

“Wow, my last master was more communicative, and taller, and his clothes were nicer…”

“Wait… how did you call me?”

“Oh my God, it can speak! I called you less communicative, small and poor.”

Justin looked confused at him, before he understood the sarcasm in that answer. “No, I meant before… you said your last master…”

“Bingo! You got 100 points for repeating my words.”

“No wait… that means… I am your master?”

The man looked back to the carpet and whispered: “This one isn’t as smart as the ones before, huh?”

“I don’t understand anything! Could you please explain, what is going on here?”

“Wait… you rubbed my lamp and you don’t know who I am… did I understand this correctly?”

Justin thought about a better explanation, why he rubbed it, but all in all the man was right.

The man laughed loudly. “It is more than 10.000 years ago that someone rubbed my lamp and didn’t know who I am. That’s so cool!”

“10.000 years?! Are you kidding me???”

The man still giggled. “Ok, I guess I really have to explain everything… My name is Joey, and I am a Genie!”

Justin looked amused at Joey. “A Genie? Sure, and my mom is ruling the world…”

“Really? Did so much time passed that… Oh, you are making fun of me…”

Justin tried to deny himself laughing. “Sorry, but the Genie story is a little bit unbelievable…”

“Then tell me how I came out of the lamp without magic…”

“Ehmm…”

“Ok, I give you another proof!” Joey rubbed his hands and started to spread his fingers. Out of them came little, purple lightnings. Joey fired them directly on Justin. Justin closed his eyes, being afraid of getting roasted. When nothing happened, he looked up and couldn’t believe his eyes, when a table stood in front of him with tons of food on it.

Right before Justin could grab a piece of bread the whole thing disappeared again.

“Do you believe me now?”

Justin nodded. “And when you say I’m your master this means…”

“Yes, I can fulfill you any wishes you want. And you got three of them!”

“Three wishes? That’s amazing isn’t it Trace?”

Trace still hid behind Justin, watching Joey warily.

“I can wish anything I want?” Justin was thinking of his first wish, when Joey interrupted his thoughts.

“No, there are three rules, you have to think of!”

“Wait… which rules?”

“There are three rules, you have to observe. Three boundaries I can’t exceed. Rule number 1, you can’t wish more wishes! You have three. Just three. Not two, not four, exactly three. And until you didn’t express three wishes, you are my master.”

“Just a question… why can’t I wish more wishes?”

“You aren’t a friend of rules, are you?”

Justin grinned, while Joey sighed. “Ok, I explain it to you… See, one of my masters had the brilliant idea to wish himself a million wishes and I had to stay with him his whole life… I was just happy that he didn’t wish his family could use the wishes too. I don’t have the nerves and I don’t want to stay with you the rest of your life. I am not your slave… Do you know what stupid wishes he had at the end of his life? I should bring out the trash! I’m no housekeeper!”

Justin laughed. “Ok, ok… I understood. Rule number 1: I have exactly three wishes.”

Joey nodded. “Rule number two, I can’t make someone fall in love.”

Justin raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah ok, I tell you why. I can make you feel happy.” Joey flicked his fingers and Justin started to smile brightly. “I can make you feel sad.” Immediately Justin started to cry. “I can make you feel scared” Suddenly Justin jumped on Joey’s arms, searching for the reason, why he was scared. Joey flicked his fingers again and Justin was normal again.

He jumped from Joey’s arms and acted like this scene never happened.

“These are all forced feelings. But to force someone to love you is something really complicated. I just cannot force you to feel the same love, when you do naturally. The love is just to strong… I just can make you be something like a love-zombie.”

Joey flicked his fingers again and Trace went to Justin, smiling at him and started to kiss Justin’s leg.

“As you can see, your little friend loves you now, but he doesn’t have the personality he had before. Like I said the love is too complicated, to force someone feeling it.” Joey flicked his fingers and Trace stopped kissing Justin’s leg.

Justin nodded. “And rule number three?”

“I can’t bring people back from the afterlife. It’s a real disgusting view. You don’t want to see a partially decomposed body walking towards you and speaks about old times, while the maggots still climb around him. Seriously, I did it one time and then never again!”

Justin swallowed. “Ok, I understand that.”

“But next to these three rules, you can wish anything you want…”

Justin was thinking. He surely wanted to come out of this cave, but he also didn’t want to waste one of his wishes for it. Then he got an idea, how he could try to trick Joey.

“Three rules… boundaries… I thought a Genie would be powerful, but someone, who can’t even bring back people from their afterlife? I guess I don’t need you. Come on Trace, we search for an exit out of this cave on our own.”

Suddenly Joey came angrily to Justin and grabbed his shoulder and twirled him around. “Who do you think you are? You came into my cave, you rubbed my lamp, you wake me up and now you want to tell me you don’t need my help?”

Joey nudged Justin on the carpet, who flew behind him a while ago and grabbed Trace too. Together with both of them, he sat down on the carpet too, his lamp in his hand.

“You are going to be a good boy now and shut up the whole flight. We are going to escape in three, two, one…”

Suddenly the carpet flew up to the roof and Joey opened the cave with one of his lightnings. Together they flew out of it and enjoyed the fresh, cool air, while they were looking at the dark sky.

***

Lance came out of his secret room, when Joshua came.

“Lance, I have to talk to you!”

Startled Lance turned around and closed the door immediately. “Oh Prince Joshua, nice to see you…”

“I know you ordered the soldiers to search for me. Now where is the young boy, who was with me?”

“This street rat?”

“Stop talking about him like this Lance! Just answer the question!”

“I am really sorry Prince Joshua, but there aren’t many opportunities, when someone kidnaps the Prince…”

“What? Kidnapping? He didn’t kidnap me, I ran away!”

“Oh no, if I would’ve known before… I am so sorry, but the sentence was already accomplished…”

“Which sentence?” Joshua looked startled at Lance, afraid of what he would say.

“Death.”

“No…” Tears build up in Joshua’s eyes.

“I am really sorry…”

“You are a monster!” He ran crying away. Lance stayed and had an evil grin on his face. At least this Justin couldn’t even annoy him anymore.

Joshua ran into his room and cried in his pillows. Autumn came to him, licking his hands. “It’s so sad… and I didn’t even know his name!”

Joshua cried the whole night, until he fell exhausted asleep.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2654