Christmas with *NSYNC by littleMissChasez, shadowofflame
Summary:

A fanfiction written by the tumblr blogs: Hydroponic-Candy-Jelly-Bean, Shadowofflame, Dehdorunrun, littlemisstimberlake and littlemisschasez

*NSYNC celebrate Christmas together, but at Christmas day there have to be done so much and they all have scant time. Does JC get his perfect Christmas or is it going to be a disaster? 


Categories: Group Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 13929 Read: 6938 Published: Sep 25, 2013 Updated: Dec 01, 2013

1. Chapter 1: Joey by littleMissChasez

2. Chapter 2: Justin by littleMissChasez

3. Chapter 3: JC by littleMissChasez

4. Chapter 4: Chris by littleMissChasez

5. Chapter 5: Lance by littleMissChasez

6. Chapter 6: Joey by littleMissChasez

7. Chapter 7: Justin by littleMissChasez

8. Chapter 8: JC by littleMissChasez

9. Chapter 9: Chris by littleMissChasez

Chapter 1: Joey by littleMissChasez

„Wake up! “ I started from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and looked into a pair of excited green eyes. “Lance? What happened?”

Lance looked confused at me, while I sit up. I got completely awake when the cold air touched my skin. I took my still warm blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

“What should have happened?”

 “There has to be a reason that you wake me up at…” I looked at the clock which stood next to my bed on a little table and groaned. “That you wake me up at 6:30 am.” My voice sounded tired and a little bit pissed at the same time.

“I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!”

I looked up into Lance face. I should have been mad at him, but when I looked into his smiling face I just had to smile back.

I hugged him and also wished him a Merry Christmas. Then I looked for some clothes to wear, because the only thing I was wearing were my boxers.

I tied up my shirt when a curly guy jumped into my room and bounced up and down while he was talking so fast I had problems to understand every word.

“Good Morning Joey? How was your sleep? Mine was good. I had a crazy dream. I was dreaming it was Christmas day and that we celebrate it together as a band and when I woke up I realized that my dream comes true and I was so excited about that! JC is also awake and was smiling at me and he’s making cookies and he wants to see us all to arrange duties we have to do before its evening and I am so excited! And he doesn’t want me to eat cookies but I have stolen two already and they taste so good and I can’t wait for my presents you give to me and I hope that they are cool ones and I can’t wait that you all open my presents ‘cause they are awe-some!”

I was shaking my head. That was typically Justin. When something exciting was going to happen, he was like a bunny on speed.

“I will go back and help JC with the cookies what means I’m eating cookies and I’ll wait for you and maybe I wake up Chris when he isn’t still awake and I will bring up the last Christmas decoration and that is going to be the best Christmas ever!”

Then Justin left the room. I actually didn’t know exactly what he wanted from me, because he was talking too fast, but I got that JC was waiting for us.

I put the rest of my clothes on and joined JC in the kitchen.

On tiptoes I went towards the fresh-baked cookies and wanted to steal one or two, when I felt someone slapping my hands. I retired my hand and blew my hand to abate the pain.

“Don’t touch my cookies!”

I groaned. “Oh come on Jace. Just one or two.”

JC shook his head. “Then the others also want some cookies and then we haven’t enough for tonight.”

I tried again, but JC slapped my hands again. “I said no.”

 “Justin also got some! And by the way last year you also made so many cookies we had a whole week still enough cookies” I moaned.

“But I don’t have as much cookie dough as last year and I want to eat cookies, while I see how you guys open my presents for you.”

 “That’s torture JC! Your cookies are the best! Torturing is forbidden in this country.”

JC laughed quietly. “This is my house and in my house I can torture you as much as I want. Now get out of my kitchen, eat some breakfast, if Justin and Lance didn’t eat everything and get ready to do the last tasks before its getting dark outside. We still need a Christmas tree, we have no Christmas hats, we don’t have enough to drink for tonight and I also want some soft drinks, ‘because you know I can’t drink so much and especially Justin shouldn’t drink so much with 18. Also I need some groceries and don’t forget the candles and perfume oil and even if Justin already started, the decoration isn’t completed. We didn’t have the time especially because we all met our families before and nobody was here. So we have enough to do and not enough time. And I have to cook the whole Christmas meal and I have to start right now in the morning, because I have to prepare much and I know you guys can’t survive a Christmas without my tiramisu. So get ready.”

I left the kitchen and screamed “I didn’t want a whole speech what we still have to do, I just wanted some cookies!”

I entered the living room, where some pancakes stood on the table.

I ran towards them, before Chris could steal the rest. I put some on my plate and started eating.

Lance joined me and also ate some pancakes. Obviously it wasn’t his first serving, because nobody could retain himself, when he ate JC’s meals.

He was the best cook we ever had and we loved his food. We all loved to eat together especially when JC was cooking. We all could cook, but JC gave so much love into it that his ones tasted special.

It didn’t take a long time, until also Chris joined us. He took the rest of the pancakes and started to eat. With a full mouth he wished us a Merry Christmas.

We were laughing, while we watched Justin bring up the last cartons full of Christmas decoration. The first time I really looked around. I didn’t get what JC meant with nothing was decorated. There were some chocolate Santa’s standing around and all our advent calendars. For my taste that was enough decoration. Just the tree was missing.

When we finished eating, Justin sat down next to us and Lance called for JC. This one was sitting down next to us and broke out a piece of paper. He read his to do list and wrote something next to it. Then he looked at us and started to arrange the duties.

“Ok, we have much to do and not enough time. I will stay at home and prepare the meals we are going to eat tonight. Justin, I know you love to decorate everything and to be honest you are the only one, where I don’t have to worry that he hurts himself or break the half of the decoration.”

We heard Justin rejoice at his task. Decorating the house was his favorite part next to the presents.

“Ok, Lance, you will go and buy some Christmas hats. Best would be if you find whole Santa costumes, because that would be awesome if five Santa Clauses are celebrating Christmas. But I don’t know, if you still find fitting ones. It could be that they are already gone. But the minimum are five Christmas hats. Also you could look for red candles. The best would be little ones, so Chris cannot burn the house too easy.”

Lance nodded and wrote a little note for himself, while Chris protested.

JC looked skeptical at Chris and this one got quiet again. “Ok, Chris, you could buy some drinks, especially soft drinks, here I have a list of groceries I still need for the meals and maybe you find some perfume oil with Christmas smell or something.”

Chris took the list and started reading everything what stood on it.

“At last Joey, we need a Christmas tree. Please buy one. I want a big one which goes until the ceiling. That is going to be a wonderful Christmas, so please guys give your best that this is going to be perfect.”

We all nodded and stood up. JC was going back into the kitchen, while Justin jumped towards the decoration and started to hang some mistletoes.

Lance and Chris grabbed both their jackets and discussed which one was getting the only car, which stood in front of JC’s house. I took the keys and said “I have to buy a seven feet tall Christmas tree. I get the car!”

Both groaned. “Come on Joey. Drive us home and we can take our cars. I don’t want to walk through the coldness. It even started to snow!”

I agreed and after we said goodbye to the two lovebirds how we liked to call them, I went to JC’s car.

First I drove Lance to his place and then Chris. Now we all could attend our tasks.

Chapter 2: Justin by littleMissChasez

Yes! Decorating is my favorite. The Christmas tree was the best though; Joey better had hurry up picking it. Oh he's only been gone ten minutes, he's probably only at Lance's house (he had to go and get some hats, or Santa suits or candles...something like that, I wasn't really listening, I was too busy planning the decorations). Of course they were all fighting over JC's one car. Joey won of course, to be fair; he was going to buy a 7 foot tree. He was giving the other guys a lift though...big push over, I would have let them walk...okay I wouldn't have but still, it's a nice thought. I could hear JC in the kitchen singing, whilst baking his cookies, he's such a girl sometimes. Talking of cookies, JC's were the best, so I went in the kitchen to steal one. "JC...” I said in an innocent tone.

"Justin..." JC answered back in a copied tone.

"I was just wondering, whether I could have a-"

"NO, that tone won't work with me J, like I told the others; you're not having any of my cookies"

"But JC, they're not in and I won't tell them I promise!" I said putting on my puppy face and puppy eyes, he couldn't resist.

"Oh alright, but don't tell the others! AND only one!"

"Thanks Jace" I said whilst taking two and trying to run off naughtily like a little kid.

"Hey! I said one!" JC ran after me into the living room and pinned me to the floor, snatching the cookie out of my hand and shoving it into his mouth just so I couldn't eat it.

 

I went straight to decorating. I was starting with the ceiling ones and getting them out of the way, because when the tree eventually gets here it will make the whole thing a lot easier. Baby blue was going on the ceiling this year, I don't care what JC says or the fact he wants’ red. He'll get over it soon enough. When I had done doing the ceiling ones, I started on the ornaments. You can't have Christmas without little Santa’s put all around the house, right? You have to get into the Christmas spirit, well at least that's what mama always says.

 

Later in the day:

 

Now Joey was back, I could get started on my tree, yes my tree.  Starting with the lights is mandatory, and then you can put all the baubles on. Plus when the lights are shining and you put the shiny balls on you can see yourself. Damn I’m looking fly today! With all this decorating someone would have thought I was a child...oh wait I practically am, but we don’t have to discuss that. I always forget I’m the youngest, with Chris being so childish. But I suppose at Christmas I was the baby of the house. Fully living up to my nick name of baby spice. 

"Joey get your hands off my cookies, I won’t tell you again” JC was shouting in the kitchen, I laughed. He was so protective of his cookies. Joey must have been going back for more, because I could hear play fighting and the occasional piece of cutlery falling on the floor. Chris came over to me to see how the tree was going. "Whaddup Justin, how's the tree going?"

"Good, it's going good"

"It looks great... But..."

"But what?" my face must have looked so worried.  What the hell was wrong with my tree?

"Ohh nothing it’s great, but why is the ceiling covered in baby blue dangly things? I thought JC wanted red" 

"He did, but JC doesn't really know what he wants, he'll love it" 

"Okay if you say so" Chris said as if I may regret it. 

"Yes he'll love it"   

"Alright, but hey if you’re playing with JC when he's stressing over Christmas, I’m proud little brother” he said all proud punching my arm.

 

The tree was looking good, the ceiling was looking and so was I. 

Walking into the kitchen Joey and JC were still arguing over the stupid cookies. "Will you two stop already? Joey you're not getting a cookie. Jace is like a mother lion protecting her cubs!”

"You mean he's like JC protecting Justin" Joey said with a smirk on his face.

"Haha alright kids shut up! Justin have you done the decorations?" 

"Yep" I replied proudly.

"Well then, we are basically set! Except from lance who is taking years just to buy a Christmas hat, but he should be done soon"

"Well then. Let’s get this crunk!”

Lance did arrive after just as we were walking into the living room together. He looked pleased with himself. “What are you looking so pleased about?” JC asked just as I thought it.

“No reason just got some great buys.” Lance replied smiling from ear to ear.

“Wait, you did get the hats right?”

“Yeahh…pfft. No. I’m sorry”

JC was starting to freak out. “What the hell, you went out to get 5 hats and came back with some presents that you should have brought weeks ago!”

“Alright alright everyone calm down, I will run to the shop and get them, everyone else just chill. Christ it’s only a hat, JC calm down!” Joey said trying to be all mature, which failed every time. There had to be some reason he was acting like his age.

 

“Okay, be quick though” JC was starting to calm down a bit. Always a worrier, he need some sleep or something, that always made him happier. Whilst Lance continued to be all happy over his presents and started wrapping them, JC and me just chilled in the living room. Chris went away and nobody of us really got where he went. When Joey got back it was easy to see why he was trying to be so mature. It turns out he wasn’t. He came back with 5 Santa suits, one which slightly too small for him so he looked like a child. JC was pretty calm, he wanted Santa suits in the first place, so he wasn’t to pissed about Joey not being able to dress himself properly. Good old Joey. 

Chapter 3: JC by littleMissChasez

'Well, the guys already went out to get the errands I asked them for; Lance went to buy Christmas hats, but hopefully he will get 5 Santa outfits and also he'll buy red candles; Chris went to buy some drinks and perfumed oil so the house can smell like Christmas; Joey went to buy the Christmas tree, and Justin is decorating the house with Christmas themes... this will end badly. I can feel it.' That's what I kept thinking when the guys left home a few hours ago, but my thoughts got better when Chris and Joey arrived. Chris didn't ignore me and he bought some drinks, and Joey got a big Christmas tree, like I asked him for. It looked a bit… damaged, but it was more than I could even ask for. It was Joey. And Justin was decorating everything, although I hadn't seen how he was doing with this entire decoration thing.

                                                     

I was in the kitchen, thinking about this whole Christmas day thing and finishing my cookies when Joey had the bright idea (again) to try to steal some of them, so I was arguing with him about it a few minutes until Chris and Justin came into the kitchen to try to stop the discussion. After asking Justin if he had the decoration ready, the four of us went to the living room, and finally I could see what Justin had done with my living room.

 

“Wow,” I muttered, running a little surprised to see so much blue color in my house on Christmas day when I made it clear before that I wanted red. RED.

 

“Well, what do you think?” Justin asked putting his hands on his hips and looking me with his million dollar smile.

 

“It's very... very...” I stammered, looking the blue dingly things that were in the ceiling.

 

“Very what?” Justin asked again, starting to get nervous.

 

“Very blue.” I finished, finally looking him with a blank expression.

 

“Oh come on Jace, you know I love baby blue, and I thought it would look nice to decorate the house with some blue.” Explained Justin, looking me again with that golden smile of his.

 

“I know you love baby blue, but the thing is, this is my house, it's Christmas, and I made it clear before that I wanted red, Justin. Red! What similarity do you see between baby blue and red? None!” I exclaimed, starting to be a little altered.

 

Justin was serious for a few seconds and Chris approached to him, putting an arm around his shoulders.

 

“Come on Jace, don't be angry. The boy thought that color would look nice in the house.” Chris said, looking at Justin and whispering something in his ear.

 

Right after Chris told him whatever he told him, Justin made puppy eyes at me, as Chris put a sad face.

 

“JC, you can't be mad at the guy just for trying to make you happy on a special day like this. Look, he's so cute!”

 

I looked at those puppy eyes that Justin was doing at the moment and I couldn't resist. He knows that I can never resist that!

 

“Alright, you can leave the baby blue ornaments this year. But next year they'll be red!”

 

Justin changed his puppy face for his typical golden smile and Chris patted him on the pack, proud of him. Lance entered the house, and we all approached him to see if he had bought the hats (and I prayed that he'd listened to me). He seemed very happy.

 

“Why are you so smiley?” I asked, looking as if I had read the minds of the others.

 

“Oh, nothing, I just bought some cool stuff.” Lance replied, still smiling.

 

“Wait... you bought the hats... right?” I asked again, still praying that he'd say yes.

 

“Oh, yes, the hats... no, I don't have 'em.”

 

“What?! You went out to buy 5 simple Christmas hats and you come to buy anything but what I asked!” I exclaimed, becoming altered again.

 

“I'm sorry, when I started buying these things I didn't remember about the hats...” Lance said, apologetically.

 

“Calm down, JC, it's ok. Lance will go back to the store and he'll buy the Christmas hats. And if you want, I could go with him to make sure he buys them.” Joey suggested.

 

Everyone looked at me as I tried to calm down a little at the fact that Lance has been close to ruin this special day by not buying the hats... I'm fine, I'm fine.

 

“Okay, yeah, sound good. Meanwhile, Lance and Justin will help me with the meals.”

 

“What?” the both asked simultaneously.

 

 

I wanted to give Chris also a task but this one was already gone.

Chapter 4: Chris by littleMissChasez

"God....this is soo lame..." I thought as I pushed the giant shopping car through Wal-Mart. 

I stopped at a box that had "special price" written all over it. Inside there were huge silver candles with red "Merry XMas" writing sprawled across them.

'Amazing!' I thought to myself, 'Silver is my fave color and the candles even have red in them like JC wanted. He'll be so excited as well. And of course I won't burn anything, what am I, a child?" In the middle of the sentence I spotted the Firework section.

"Oh yes!! Fireworks are sooo cool!!!" I said to no one in particular and quickly threw the Christmas candles into the cart as I stood on the cart with my left foot while I pushed it forward with my right one.  "Woohooo!" I yelled when I approached all the different rockets.

'The guys are gonna love this! Fireworks all over the house, it'll be spectacular, the best Christmas ever!'

I looked at all the different offers and then quickly decided to take anything that had words like "loud!", "spectacular", "lightshow" and "breathtaking" written on the box. So basically I went on with a whole shopping cart full of rockets.

The next stop was the drink section.

'Soft drinks!' I thought to myself 'What are we? Minors?"

Well, legally both Lance and Justin were still minors, but who cared. It was Christmas. They were at JC's place so I thought it was a safe place to drink a bit. All other families were only using Christmas as an excuse to drink more anyways, right? Nothing wrong with that.

I crossed out the soft drinks JC had written on there. I wasn't even able to read the list properly. Did it say "Coca Cola" or "Lod Lob"?  Well they didn't have Lod Lob - probably something special from Maryland - here anyways so I decided to choose a six pack of beer.

JC should really improve his handwriting though.

Fanta? Easily replaced by a bottle of Vodka. And we needed some whine for a Christmas punch, JC always forgot about the cool things. Luckily enough I was the one who thought of everything.

I continued to get lots of sweets, because come on what is Christmas without gingerbread, chocolate Santa’s and popcorn? Nothing. Well popcorn probably isn't a traditional Christmas snack, but I was determined to make it one, at least for our little *NSYNC family.

'Okay, focus Chris. What else does JC need for the meal?'

 Mhm the cookies seemed a bit too few for all of them, considering Joey had probably stolen and eaten all that Justin had left. Oh Justin. He was so in love with JC, they were the cutest couple I had ever seen. SO madly in love I even caught myself getting a little jealous from time to time.

Anyways, I bought three packages of flour and everything else I could find in the backing section. I am an okay cook, but I have literally no idea what JC puts into those cookies. So I bought all kinds of ingredients I could find there. We'd need them someday anyways, right?

"Oh damn it!" I cursed. I had just held the list my in hands, and now it was gone. I must have dropped it somewhere in the drink section.

I hurried back to the drink section, putting a few basic things into the overflowing shopping cart as I walked by them. A tennis bat could be useful someday for example. I love tennis. Well, watching it. Learning it couldn't be so hard. And it was 40% off. I had to take it. Not taking it would be irresponsible, and didn't JC tell me to become more responsible. He'll be proud of me, saving so much money and all.

Happily I looked at the piece of paper I had found again on the floor. Great. Now due to some idiot who had opened a bottle of milk, the whole list was blurry and now completely illegible.

I had to come up with the things myself. It weren't so many after all. JC had wanted some kind of vegetable. Hm, probably potatoes and.... some green thing. 'I'll take cabbage.' At least it sounded familiar to me.

'Okay, think it through, Christopher.' JC wanted some kind of spice. The only Christmas related thing I could think of was cinnamon though. But JC was such a good baker, I was sure he could just replace the other spiced he was lacking with something else as well in case I had forgotten one.

I went to go line up in front of the checkout when I saw a sign saying "perfumes 50% off."

That's what I had forgotten. JC wanted perfume! I went to the shelf and tried a few smells. It was kinda weird to me that JC wanted to try out perfume now, but hey. JC had always been a bit girly after all and maybe Justin was into it. I picked a floral scent as I knew Justin had liked those on his ex-girlfriend.  And JC was into roses and all that stuff.

'Now I better hurry home so that JC can go on making that delicious dinner for us!'

"465$ dollars, please!" The cashier said. I was pretty satisfied with my purchases.

 

When I arrived at JC's place I was grinning. I carried the fireworks into the garage so that nobody could see them and it would be a surprise for the night.

Then I carried all the other things I was supposed to bring to JC into the kitchen.

"Hey C, I'm back!" I yelled.
"Thank god, Chris. Did you get everything?" JC asked. He was all sweaty and had a worry line all over his forehead.

"Yes I did!" I said proudly and put the bottles onto the counter. "I spiced up your list a bit. I mean we aren't in Kindergarten, right? So I decided some alcoholic things are appropriate!"

JC's mouth dropped. "Did you actually buy Vodka for Christmas???"

"Yeah, I thought we'd create a few new traditions! You know, just our little family has them!"

I could see in JC's eyes that he didn't quite share my excitement. "You don't like it, do you?"

"It's not that I don’t like it, Chris, it's just. Never mind. Just drop the things on the counter, thanks for buying the stuff for me. I will see what I can make out of it. Why don't you help Justin a bit with the decorations?" He suggested.

I nodded and walked into the living room. "Whaddup Justin, how's the tree going?"

"Good, it's going good"

"It looks great... But..."

"But what?" Justin’s face looked worried.  I guess he didn’t get what was wrong with the decoration.

"Ohh nothing it’s great, but why is the ceiling covered in baby blue dangly things? I thought JC wanted red" 

"He did, but JC doesn't really know what he wants, he'll love it" 

"Okay if you say so" That’s what annoys me most. Justin could do the biggest shit and JC let him do that and when I try to have my fun he always grumbled. Not this time! 

"Yes he'll love it"   

"Alright, but hey if you’re playing with JC when he's stressing over Christmas, I’m proud little brother” I punched Justin’s arm and sat down drinking my first shot for the day.

 

About an hour later we heard noises from the kitchen, obviously from Joey and JC fighting, probably about the cookies. Justin and I decided to check on them.

 As Justin showed the decoration to JC, and doing some convincing help to make JC like it as much as Justin did, I decided it was time to leave the house and set up my firework for the evening.

"Em, C? How about I get some juice like you wanted! Is apple fine?" I asked.

JC sighed out of relief. "Apple would be great, Chris, Thanks. Maybe some coke too?"

I wrote a short text to my friend Kyle who still owed something to me to bring me a few boxes of apple juice and coke. Then I slowly walked into the garage to carry out my fireworks. The guys would be so surprised and happy. I squeaked at the very thought.

Chapter 5: Lance by littleMissChasez

“Remember the hats, Lance”, I told myself repeatedly as I wheeled through the Super Target.  “Remember the hats.  And the Santa suits. JC will be epically pissed and strangle me with Christmas lights if I forgot the ha…”

All thoughts of hats fled my mind as my mouth dropped open when I turned the corner and saw a whole lot of stuff on sale that I’m sure the guys would like.  There was the state of the art music player I’m pretty sure Chris would enjoy having seeing as his old one got busted.  There was the custom-designed pair of basketball shoes that Justin’s been crowing about, hinting heavily at any one of us to get it for him.  I immediately plucked the pair off the shelf, along with the music player and put them into the cart. 

Ten minutes later, I had a lot of great stuff in the cart – stuff Joey would enjoy, things JC would appreciate, and some stuff that I got Chris and Justin.  I grinned to myself.  The guys would love these, I’m sure.  I plucked some wrapping paper along with them and headed straight to the checkout counter. 

“That’ll be $276.45,” The cashier said in a bored tone. I quickly paid – in cash – and hefted all the bags towards the car.  On the drive home, I was pretty sure I was forgetting something, but pushed it to the back of my mind.  Whatever it was, I’m sure it wasn’t that important.

I grinned to myself as I walked up to JC’s house.  I entered to find Justin and JC fighting over the color scheme – seriously, could those two get any more old-married-couple-ey? – and JC relenting to have baby blue this year all because he couldn’t resist the patented Justin Timberlake Puppy Dog Eyes.  Yep, he’s got it bad for Justin and vice versa. 

As if they sensed I was there, all four of them turned their head in sync (heh, I’m so funny) and eyed the bags I carried.  I grinned at them and JC tilted his head.  “What are you so smiley about?” 

I shrugged, trying to act nonchalantly but the grin was splitting my face.  “Nothing, I just bought some cool stuff.” I said, holding up the bags.

JC eyed the bags and looked up at me.  “Wait…you did get the hats right?”

I suddenly felt my stomach drop to my toes.  I knew I was forgetting something! I decided to play it off and blame my sucky memory.  “Oh, yes, the hats... no, I don't have 'em.”

“What?! You went out to buy five simple Christmas hats and you come back with anything but!” JC exclaimed.  His eyes darted around as if to find the nearest thing to kill me with which wasn’t a whole lot, but JC could be very creative with pulling my innards out with a rusty fork.

“I'm sorry, but when I started buying these things I didn't remember about the hats...” I said, apologetically, and somewhat irritably.  JC’s acting like it’s the end of the world, which, quite frankly, it’s not.

“Calm down, JC, it's okay.” Joey spoke up, trying to placate JC’s growing anger.   “Lance will go back to the store and he'll buy the Christmas hats. And if you want, I could go with him to make sure he buys them.” I shot Joey a baleful glare but he didn’t see me.

Everyone looked at JC as he tried to calm down.  That vein on his forehead wasn’t looking pretty good.  “Okay, yeah, sounds good.” He paused.  “Why don’t you just go on your own, Joe?  Meanwhile, Lance and Justin will help me with the meals.”

“What?” we both asked simultaneously.  Okay, I forget five freaking hats and I get saddled with kitchen duty?  With the two lovebirds?  Forget that!

“Forget that!” I said.  “I’ll go find wherever Chris has gone.”

I immediately went out of the kitchen before either JC or Justin could pull me into kitchen duty.  I walked around JC’s house for a while, looking for Chris who seemed to have disappeared.  I started getting worried.  Chris gone for minutes at a time is very troublesome for reasons.  Just as I was about to sprint and bust down every door to look for him, I found him in the garage, setting up what looked to be…

“Are those fireworks?!” I asked, somewhat alarmed.  Okay, very alarmed.  Chris plus Fireworks equals very bad things to public property around us and my blood pressure. 

“Yep,” He chirped cheerfully as if hoarding a box of dangerous fire hazards was nothing to be scared of. 

I stared at him, but when it seemed like he wasn’t going to explain, I cleared my throat.  “Did I somehow miss the memo that New Year’s apparently arrived early?”

Chris shrugged and then shot me that very dangerous grin that had me shuddering in fear.  “Oh Lansten,” He began.  “Sweet, innocent, little Lansten, you have a lot to learn.” He then left it at that as he started to set up.  I stood idly by for a moment, wondering if I should interfere, when Chris looked up.  “Well, are you gonna help me or not?”

I huffed. How I get stuck with helping these crackpots, I have no idea. Oh right, I’m one of them. “Fine, but if JC’s house burns down, I’m blaming you for being a corruptive influence on a minor and not helping you when you get charged for arson.”

Chris cackled at me.  “You’re twenty, Lance.  Not so much a minor anymore. And trust me, if JC’s house burns down, I’m taking you with me and we’re going to run away from the law.  Bonnie and Clyde style, baby.”

I laughed.  Chris was definitely crazy but that’s one of the things we love about him.  I helped him set up the fireworks and somehow, I got excited at the thought of lighting these up.  We went back into the house minutes later where we found Justin and JC working in the kitchen together effortlessly. It was so domestic.  It’s like watching those old Lifetime movies with the husband and the wife cooking together in the kitchen.  Every now and then, I’d see Justin peek at JC while the latter’s back was turned and then I’d see JC sneak a glance, very fondly at Justin whenever the younger one was distracted. 

“Where’s Joey?” Chris asked and both of them looked up in unison.

“He went out to buy the hats,” Justin said.

“Which was supposed to be Lance’s job, but whatever.” JC added. 

I growled softly.  “I’m sorry, alright.  I’ll go prepare the drinks if that would make you feel better.”

JC seemed to think about it for a moment.  “You know what? It would.” He then smiled a little which meant that JC’s forgiven me and I can breathe easily now.  JC walked over to Justin and helped him with whatever Justin was doing and we could see the lingering touches and the secretive smiles. 

Chris nudged me with his elbow.  “Those two are so made for each other.”

I smirked at him and hooked our arms together.  “They so are.  Come on help me prepare the drinks so JC would at least get a reprieve.” And not bite my head off, I added in my head.

Chris grinned at me and with one last look at the couple puttering about in the kitchen, went over to the bar and started doing some mixing.

Chapter 6: Joey by littleMissChasez

I drove with Lance and Chris to their places. Both were singing loudly Christmas songs and jumped happily in my car. Normally every other driver would have said ‘stop it, I have to concentrate. You can sing later, when you are out of this car or something like that'… I am not every other driver. I jumped with them and sang loudly with them. When we arrived Lance place, Chris pouted a little bit.

“It’s more funny when you are with us.”

Lance smiled. “But I have to buy the hats. I will be back later and we can sing the whole evening.”

“Yeah!” I screamed. Both where laughing and I drove towards Chris’ place.

“So you really wanna buy just soft drinks and some groceries?”

Chris looked confused at me. “What do you mean?”

“Oh come on Chris, you wouldn’t be Chris Kirkpatrick, if you wouldn’t have any plan to spice up the list.”

Chris grinned. “We will see…”

I laughed. When we arrived his place he jumped out of the car and screamed “I bet I am back before you even bought the tree!”

“We will see!” I screamed back and drove in the direction of the nearest tree sell. I parked and jumped out of the car. My only thought was “I have to be back before Chris is.”

I looked around to find a tree JC would like… 9 foot should it be… or was it 7? I didn’t know it anymore… whatever, the higher the merrier. I went around looking for the biggest Christmas tree I could find. And there it was. I starred at it as it would be my first true love… except for the fact that I couldn’t eat the tree like a hamburger.

The seller came next to my side and watched the tree with me, before he started to talk.

“This one is beautiful isn’t it?”

I nodded. “How tall is it?”

“14 foot.”

“Perfect!” I thought to myself. JC is going to be proud! I took the tree with me.

“406 dollars please”

I paid the tree and was really proud of myself until I started to realize that I had no idea how I should get the tree from here to JC’s place. The seller helped me to put the tree on the car top.

“Maybe you should call a truck to transport the tree in a safer way.”

“Oh no, this is going to work.” I wasn’t sure if this was safe, but I had to win a bet! I fixed the tree with some ropes and started to drive home. But this damn tree was blocking my view. I bend into a side road, where it happened. The tree fell of my car top.

“Damn!” I shouted and jumped out of my car. “How could that happen?” I thought to myself, while I was searching for a solution of this misery. I thought about the truck the seller suggested and maybe he was right… damn, now I WILL lose the battle… I really don’t want to listen to Chris laughing while he has this special grin on his face. Maybe he forgot it and he won’t say a word, you never know.

I called the number of a friend, where I knew he had a truck and told him my situation.

“You are kidding me, are you?”

“I wish I would do… can you come?”

“You own me something for that!”

“Thanks man, see ya.”

I waited next to the tree for my friend, hoping that no car was coming. I had luck in that point. My friend arrived ten minutes after I called him and greeted me. Then he took a first look at my giant tree.

“For what do you need such a giant tree man?”

“JC wanted a big tree which goes floor to ceiling.”

“Joey, this tree doesn’t even fit in my warehouse. It’s too tall.”

“And what shall I do know? I know Chris and Lance are going to ruin JC’s perfect Christmas. I don’t wanna do the same…”

“Ok, how about we dissipate this tree in two halves. I get the bottom and you the top. I didn’t buy a Christmas tree either and yours is tall enough.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

We put the tree into his truck and I followed it, while we were driving to his place. There he dissipated the tree and fixed it on the top of my car. This time better than I did. I thanked him and drove home. There I smelled JC’s cookies again. I had to take my chance that nobody knew I am home and sneaked into the kitchen. But before I could even touch one, JC hit my fingers with a cooking spoon and told me I should go away from his lovely cookies… I was asking myself if I would get some when I tell JC that I kill Justin, if I don’t get one… no, that was to radical…

“Joey, get your hands off my cookies, I won’t tell you again” JC shouted. I rolled my eyes and gave up… maybe I get another try later in the day. Justin ran excited out of the house and tried to carry the tree on his own into the house again. I was shaking my head and helped him. Chris sat already in the living room and watched Justin decorating. He gave me a short nod and looked again at Justin, who was excited about his baby blue tree. Oh oh, JC is going to be pissed, 'cause he wanted to decorate everything in red, BUT Chris forgot the bet. I celebrated my “victory” in my mind and joined JC in the kitchen again.

“Did Chris get all the stuff you wanted to have?”

JC looked a little bit stressed and I laughed. “What is missing? I can go and buy them for you.” JC smiled and wrote another list. While he was writing I took my chance and stole a cookie. Before JC could take it away from me I put it into my mouth and enjoyed the amazing taste I missed so much. JC gave me the list and I saw in his face that he got real mad at me. Damn, I should’ve eaten it faster, but I wanted to enjoy this special taste just his cookies have. We were arguing in the kitchen until Chris and Justin joined us.

"Will you two stop already? Joey you're not getting a cookie. Jace is like a mother lion protecting her cubs!” Chris said with a grin on his face.

 

"You mean he's like JC protecting Justin" I grinned back and ignored Justin’s pouting.

 

"Haha alright kids shut up! Justin, have you done the decorations?" 

 

"Yep" Justin replied proudly. They went to the living room, while I stole another cookie. After a little discussion about the color (Justin won and I wonder why…) Lance arrived with some big bags under his arm.

 

“What are you looking so pleased about?” JC asked and I was curious too.

 

“No reason just got some great buys.” Lance replied smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Wait, you did get the hats right?”

 

“Yeahh…pfft. No. I’m sorry”

 

JC was freaking out and I rolled my eyes. I knew Lance was going to blow it…

 

Now Chris joined that conversation? Ok, Joey… it’s time to fix it or you won’t get any cookies today.

 

“Alright alright everyone calm down, I will run to the shop and get them, everyone else just chill. Christ it’s only a hat, JC calm down!”

 

I drove first to the grocery store to get the rest of the groceries JC wanted.

 

Then I made my way to the shop. Damn, Lance. Why can’t he concentrate on one thing that is just… DUNKIN DONUTS!

 

I drove to the shop and came back with 3 of them. I was thinking what I wanted until I remembered that I should buy the Santa suits. Damn, I wasn’t allowed to stay away too long.

 

I drove to the shop and just grabbed five suits and bought them. On the way back home I realized that I had no idea which sizes I bought. I drove to JC’s place and changed close in the car. Damn, it was a little bit too short… whatever! The other sizes fitted (Thank God!) And I went into JC’s house.

 

I threw the other four suits to the guys and smiled bright.

 

“Merry Christmas!”

 

The others smiled at me. While I was gone, they mixed some drinks (I went directly to my first shot of vodka and drank it… too much stress today... all for the cookies…), the meals were prepared and I gave JC a little bag from the grocery store I went before I found Dunkin Donuts. JC took the bag and went to the kitchen to prepare the last things and we all could smell the roast JC put into the oven.

I looked at my tree and apologized that he is baby blue this year. Justin pouted and cried for JC. Sometimes he was just a little spoiled kid.

 

“By the way, where did you get this tree?”

 

“When you drive the street up and turn right on the left side. There is a seller. Why?”

 

“The tree itself looks really good, but the stub is cut a little crooked. We had to put a little piece of wood to fix it.”

 

I averted Lance gaze and started to whistle.

 

“Do I want to know what happened?” JC came back from the kitchen. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders and said smiling: “No.”

 

JC shook laughing his head.

 

We all went up (except for JC) to get under the shower and prepared us for the dinner. I was the first who came back and joined JC in the kitchen.

 

“You look… good in the Santa suit.”

 

I stuck out my tongue, because even I knew that it was too small for me.

 

“Joey, I want to get ready for the dinner, too. Can I leave you alone here in the kitchen?”

 

I nodded.

 

“No seriously Joey, when I see that just a small crumb of my food is missing, I’m going to kill you!”

 

“Everything’s fine Jace… Get your ass up and get a good fuck by Justin.”

 

JC’s face turned red. He gave some instructions about the roast when I have to put it out, something about 15 minutes and turning the meat but not the vegetables and stuff like that and whole time 30 minutes or something like that, and went up to go to Justin’s room.

 

I sat there and waited for everyone. I knew them all. Lance was going to call his mom. Chris wanted to disturb him, by doing crazy stuff and Justin and JC… yeah those two lovebirds would fuck as long as JC would whimper that his ass is hurting and we all could hear how Justin asks him if he should stop. JC would nod and Justin would say he wouldn’t care. Then we would hear how JC’s screaming (it was a mixture of moaning and screaming, depending on how hard Justin was fucking him). JC never wanted to talk about sex, but we all knew how his sex-life looked like… kind of irony I guess. I sighed and played a little bit with my phone, until I smelled something burned. I startled up and ran to the oven. The roast was a bit black on the top. I spring it quickly and turned off the oven. Hopefully JC wouldn’t be so mad… maybe I find a way to make him believe this was Chris fault…

 

I sat back at the kitchen table and played again with my phone, waiting for the others to come downstairs, whatever they were doing right now.

Chapter 7: Justin by littleMissChasez

Thank god we were alone. Just me and my JC...ooh I rhymed, wow I really need to get a life. I've been dying to get a little alone time with JC, he's been stressing way to much over this whole Christmas thing. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas, but he is just an obsessive when it comes to having everything perfect. Although living around people like lance who can go out shopping for a couple of hats and comes back with bags full of shopping for himself, well yeah that can be frustrating! Even now just looking at his beautiful face I could tell that he was going over his to do list in his head, always organizing, always being the responsible one, always being the cutest. Well I was going to make him feel better, I can't stand seeing him stressing over all of this.

 

I sat a bit closer to JC and took his hand

"Will you stop obsessing over all this already?" 

JC stopped thinking about that and replied to me "I’m sorry Justin, there's just so much still to do-"

"Shhh!" I put my finger on his lip to shut him up, he loved it when I done that, I could just tell, the way his eyes brightened as if he was getting excited.

"JC I don't care, finally it's just you and me after what feels like forever. So for now can you just not talk about Christmas, please?!"

That shut him up, he gave me a face like a naughty school girl, it made me giggle. 

"Alright, alright I’ll stop for a bit! But what do you suggest we do that's so interesting? Huh?" he knew exactly what I wanted to do, and I knew he knew it too. He was just messing with me. He can be such a damn teas! 

"You know what JC, don't mess with me!" he laughed but then got all serious, he lent in and kissed me.

Whenever he kissed me spark flew, as cliché as it sounds it was true. Everything seemed to just glow inside of me when he even touched me, but when he kissed me it was a whole different story. 

 

I took his hand and guided him to the bedroom. He followed gripping my hand tight.

 

I lied him down on my bed looking at his beautiful face. Slowly I lied next to him starting to stroke his chest. I moved my hand down to his belly, where I grabbed his shirt. I pulled it up, starting to lick his belly. He liked it, when I started to kiss him around the navel up until my mouth reaches his neck and at least his mouth. I moved up, never stopping to kiss his body, until I reached his chest. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it away as fast as possible. Then I took a little break to calm a bit down. I didn’t want to come before we even started! I used the time to look at the beauty lying under my body. A pair of half closed, blue eyes were looking at me. You could see the lust in them. JC never needed to say a word to me. I always knew what he wanted. Right now he wanted me to continue. He wanted to feel me inside of him. He wanted to skip the foreplay. He just wanted me to become one with him. The problem was: I totally liked to tease him and I loved to let him wait. I always took the time I needed to get him really hot, because then the sex was the best!

After a little time I smiled at him and continued to kiss his chest. Slowly I moved up to his neck to attack it and to kiss his earlap. Playfully I bit it carefully and let out a loud groan when I heard JC’s moaning. I moved my hips against his ones, letting our errections feel each other under our pants. JC’s moaning got louder. When I heard him pleading for more I pressed my lips against his to shut him down again. We kissed hard. Both of us hot as an oven and both of us wanted this so much. I was the one breaking the kiss to stroke with my fingers over his swollen lips. I smiled at him before I whispered in his ear: “Do you want lube or do you want to moisten my hard member on your own?”

“I do it” JC moaned and went down to my pants to rip them off my body. I giggled quietly. JC could be so cute and horny when I started to tease him. God, I love this guy so much! JC started to stroke my cock a bit before he took the tip of it into his mouth. When I felt the heat of his mouth around lil’ Justin I started to groan loudly. JC licked over it and played a bit with his tongue to wet my cock. He did that as long as I couldn’t stand it anymore. I grabbed his head and pushed it towards my cock. I mouth fucked JC until I got more and more quiet. Suddenly JC stopped licking my dick.

“Ah-ah, I don’t want you to come. Not now.”

I nodded and pushed JC up again. This time he laid on my chest and started kissing me. While our tongues fought for dominance, I ripped his zipper down and managed to remove JC’s pants, without breaking the kiss.

“I love you Babe.” Where my words, before I put a finger in his mouth. He licked it as sensual as he did with my cock. I moaned quietly, until I pulled my finger out. I placed it at his entrance and pushed it in. I felt the heat of JC around my finger when he started to groan loudly. I finger-fucked JC until he pleaded me to fuck him.

“Oh, you need it?”

JC nodded fast.

“I want you to beg”

JC looked up. In his eyes I could see the lust and the outrage about my order, but I didn’t care. After he saw that he wouldn’t get sex without doing what I want he came close to my ear and started to moan:

“Oh my god Justin, I want to feel your hard cock inside of me. I need you so much. Please enter me. Just your giant cock can give me what I need. Please give it to me. Give me what I need.”

I kissed him and answered: “Everything you want, Babe.” I removed my finger and with a heavy burst I pushed my cock into JC. This one screamed loudly, when he felt my giant member (19 cm!) inside of him. I also started moaning when I felt JC’s heat around my cock. It was an amazing feeling to enter JC. It was something special, no matter how often we did it! I started to move my hips and heard a heavy moaning from my lovely boy lying under me, his arms and legs on the bed to raise his ass as good as possible. I kissed his back, never stopping to move and whispered some dirty things in his ear.

It didn’t need a long time until he screamed loudly: “Oh, Justin. I- I’m coming!”

“Come for me Baby!”

Two more bursts and JC’s sperm spread all over the bed. I was watching his face and when I saw the expression of lust and release in his face I also came and shot my load deep into JC.

 

That was great, it always was. He made me feel so much better. Well it would make anyone feel better! I thought I’m going to go and get something to drink. This was just too god damn tiring, but I loved it. JC was sleeping, so I better didn’t wake him, he loved his sleep way too much. I went down the stairs, it smelled disgusting. What was that smell? I tried looking for an air freshener but had no luck. I thought I might get lucky by finding some Christmas smelling air freshener that JC had brought, but no luck. Although I did find some of them insets things that you burn in frosted cranberry (wow JC really was going out this year). Now I needed a lighter surly there would be one around here somewhere, JC wouldn't have brought incense burners without a lighter would he? No he didn't I found it shoved at the back of the kitchen draw. First I had to get a drink, my mouth was so dry. I just got water, I couldn't be bothered for anything else, I just had to get this candle thing burning before the smell got any worse. So I lite the candle and put it on the window seal whilst I was trying to open the jarred window, I thought I could let some of the smell out that way. Turns out it wasn't as good of an idea that I thought.

 

Now the curtains were on fire. I tried not to panic and be cool about this, like I am in all situations. But this was too much. instinctively I threw the glass of water I had been drinking onto the curtains. Then I remembered that mum has said to never out water on fire and you should suffocate it or something like that, so I quickly ran into the kitchen to find a tea towel. That was not a good idea. again what is it with me and the bad ideas today I’m totally not myself. The tree was on fire. The damn Christmas tree was on fire. All I could really think was how made JC was going to be about the tree and he's stressed enough already. I had no choice I had to call someone, turns out I didn't have to Chris was already about to turn into the living room. What was I going to say? How could explain this? Plus Chris is childish enough as it is. I don't need there to be a 'pretty' fire involved. I shouted up the stairs to JC or to anyone who could help, pushing past Chris "Quick, quick there is a fire"

I heard 3 simultaneously "WHAT?" I could hear people rushing around up there about to come downstairs.

"Hey Justin, the tree's on fire!" Chris said, not too sure what his emotion was.

"Really Chris? Really? I hadn't noticed!" I snapped back, I wasn't in the mood for his jokes right now.   

"yeah check it out...oh wait you did this?" Chris said realizing. god he was slow today.

"Yes Chris, now help me sort this out!" 

the others were downstairs just as I shouted that. "quickly help put it out" I said the whole house was going to be on fire in a minute. Joey and JC ran to get the fire extinguisher, lance kind of just stood there amazed I think he was freaking out inside. Drama definitely wasn't his thing. Chris actually was helping he also had a tea towel and was trying to put it out. not that it was going to work, but at least he tried something. JC and Joey came rushing in with the fire extinguisher. "stop Chris you're going to get burnt" JC said being the responsible one. Joey put the fire out and wow the Christmas tree and the curtains definitely didn't have any Christmas spirit now! JC looked so disappointed with me. What have I done? He would forgive me...I hope.

Joey and Chris tried to make a joke out of it "well I think we need a new Christmas tree" joey said with an uneasy smile on his face. 

Chris added to it "yeah and some new curtains" he said laughing.

JC said nothing and walked off "Come on JC I’m sorry" I said. But nothing. He just walked off. Great. This was all my fault!

Chapter 8: JC by littleMissChasez

Great. Just great. Justin now had burned the Christmas tree, and I didn’t think the guys wanted to go for another one. I always thought that the one who would ruin my perfect Christmas day would be Chris or Joey, but I never imagined it would be Justin. My Justin. The perfect guy who never did anything wrong (or that's what he said). I didn’t know whether to forgive him for this, but what I knew was that I was going to return this one. He would pay for this.

I froze for a few seconds watching the burned tree while the boys made comments quietly about what happened to Justin, such as "Dude, you fucked everything up" or "I'm sure later tonight you won't get anything, kid". I looked at Justin with a blank expression, disappointed by what he had done, whether it was an accident or not, and he just looked at me with sad eyes and I simply couldn't say anything. I walked away from the guys and ran up the stairs to go to my room while Justin yelled "Come on JC, I'm sorry" and ran after me when he saw my intentions.

I was sitting at the foot of my bed with my head down when I heard Justin knocking and entering the room in silence. He thought I was still thinking about what happened and how he ruined my perfect Christmas day, but what I was really thinking about was how to return it. How to punish him.

"Hey JC... are you... ok?" Justin asked, closing the door behind him and standing there.

I didn't answer; I was immersed in my thoughts of how to make him pay for this.

"Hey, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do it, really. It was an accident. Look, what happened was that I lit a candle and left it on the window sill, when I went to open the window so the smell could go out the curtains were on fire, then I threw the glass of water that I was drinking but it just got worse, so I went to get a towel to put out the fire, but it was a bad idea again, 'cause then the tree was on fire. I was nervous, scared, worried, and I didn't know what to do! All I could think about was to end the fire soon and how much you would hate me when you saw the tree burned." Justin said his voice somewhat shaky.

I still didn't answer, but I looked up to face Justin. He looked really sorry. His eyes were a little watery, and he looked me straight in the eye to let me know that he was saying the truth. He always did that, when he told the truth he looked you in the eye and when he lied he looked everywhere but in the eyes of the other person. I couldn't do anything but to believe him, 'cause it seemed impossible for me to do otherwise.

"JC, please forgive me. It wasn't on purpose."

I still didn't answer. I liked to make him believe I'm angry with him, because then he would leave aside his big ego and he would do everything possible for me to forgive him. Whenever I was angry with him, he did everything I wanted him to do. And that's exactly what I intended him to do. Everything I wanted. Anything.

"Justin..." I started, receiving a hopeful look from him. "I don't know if I can forgive you for what happened today. I've been planning this day for a long time. It was supposed to be perfect..." I finished, feeling bad about myself for doing this to the poor boy.

I loved him, I really did, but sometimes I liked to make this kind of stuff to him, just to have some fun.

"Please JC, I'll do anything for you to forgive me." He answered, approaching me and sitting down beside me.

And there's what I wanted to hear! Now he would do anything I asked him for. And I got a couple of things in mind.

But for my plan to make him burn, he had to sit on the bed...

“Justin...” I began and stood up, walking around the bed and sitting down on the other half. “You knew how much this meant to me and you ruined it. You really want to tell me that an eighteen years old man doesn’t know that curtains can go on fire when a candle is burning in front of it?”

Justin also stood up and crawled over the bed. Now it was my turn!

“JC...”

I put a finger on his mouth and whispered: “its ok, J. Sorry, I didn’t want to be so unforgiving.”

“Thanks C. I really...”

“But...” Now I crawled myself on the bed, placing my finger on Justin’s chest drawing little circles, “I want to go back to the offer you made me.”

“Which offer?” Justin looked confused. He was still in his ‘I am so sorry’-mood and didn’t get my intension... good for me!

“I meant the ‘I’ll do anything for you’-offer.”

Now I saw the sparkle in Justin’s eyes which told me that he get what I wanted. With a dirty smile Justin lied down on the bed, pulling me down too. He started kissing me and said in his sexy lower voice: “What did you think of Baby?”

I pulled out some shackles, seeing Justin’s dirty smile on his face, and started to tie up Justin’s hands on the bedpost. I laid myself over him and started to kiss these sensual lips. After a long fight over the dominance I broke the kiss to breath. I saw how Justin tried to follow with his lips, but I pulled him down with a little smile on my face.

“Soon Baby.” I said and went down his chest. Slowly I unbuttoned his shirt, letting my fingers slide over his muscles. I enjoyed the groans, Justin let out while I touched his nipples. I went with my head to the right one and started to suck on it. Justin got really loud and rubbed his hips against my body while I bite gently into his nipple. He loved it when I did so.

When his nipple finally got so hard that you could stab someone with it, I went to the left one and started sucking. I used my right hand to continue the stimulation from the other nipple.

Then I started to kiss over Justin’s chest and went down on his body. Slowly I kissed his six-pack. Goddamn, why did he have such awesome muscles with 18? I stroke gently over the places I just kissed until I got under his navel. Now I unbuttoned slowly his pants, lifting my head to watch Justin’s reaction. This one was looking at each movement I did and gasped when he felt my fingers rubbing his cock over his pants. After I got the zipper down I slowly removed his pants slowly and kissed his cock over the boxers. Justin moaned and tried to push his cock into my mouth by moving his hips against my mouth. Gently I bite into it and now Justin groaned loudly. I loved to tease him.

“JC, take it!”

“Take what?” Playing the dumb one was part of my teasing. Every idiot would have seen from 5.000 meters distance that Justin wanted to get his release.

“Take my fucking cock in your beautiful little mouth and suck it until my sperm goes down your throat you little bitch!”

Wow, Justin had to be really horny, when he starts to insult me this way. I got him!

At least I pulled down his boxers slowly and started to lick his cock. I heard him moaning, no this sounded even like a scream. Now I had him right, where I wanted him. I solved his shackles, gave him a little kiss on his mouth and was about to go.

“Wait, where are you going?”

It was kind of weird that I enjoyed the desperation in his voice, wasn’t it?

I opened the door and was about to go, when Justin ran towards the door and shut it even before I could step a food out.

“Where do you think you are going?”

I grinned at him and said a little bit too gleeful. “I wanted to go down and save my cookies, before they are also gone.”

Normally Justin would have been in his little depression again, hating him for ruining my day, but I guess now I went a bit too far when I bit his cock.

Justin wrapped his arms around my hips and pushed my body against his, kissing my neck. “You made me horny and now you will have to care for the big problem down there.

I stroke carefully Justin’s cock, moaning lustfully, while I watched him closing his eyes.

Now it was the perfect moment! I tried to open the door and to run downstairs, but before I could even open the door, Justin grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall.

“You were a bad girl, JC.”

It was kind of sick that I liked it, when Justin called me a girl. I rubbed my hips against his ones, letting our cocks touch themselves. Now I was horny too. Damn it! Justin ripped down my pants incl. my boxers and let me suck on his fingers.

“Yeah, JC. Suck it! Imagine you are a little girl and this is the lollipop you always begged for. Enjoy sucking it, bitch.”

I groaned and sucked even harder on his fingers. I sucked so hard that he had problems to pull them out of my mouth. Then he wrapped his left arm around my hips, letting it wander from my ass to my leg and pulled this one up, to get a better opportunity to enter me with his wet fingers.

Normally he would just push one finger in and finger fuck me until I was ready for the next, but this time he pushed all three at the same time in. I screamed out of pain and pleasure at the same time and wrapped my arms around his neck, clinch at him to not losing my equilibrium.

“You like that?”

I nodded.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yeah… yeah I like it.”

Justin grinned and started to move his fingers. I moaned loudly, begging him to enter me.

“You have to get prepared… I can’t take you without preparing this tight, little whole.”

“Come on, J! Just fuck me! I need it and I want to feel your big cock inside of me! NOW!”

Justin looked first shocked, but then he laughed quietly. “So desperate?”

I nodded.

“Your wish is my commend”

Then he pulled his fingers out of me. I clinched even harder at him, when he grabbed my legs and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and Justin pushed me against the wall to fix my body in the air. Then he entered me with his cock. Immediately I started to moan loudly. I was even sure to hear Chris complain about the noise. I really gave a fuck in this moment!

Justin started to move and I moaned even louder, if that was possible. Justin got faster with his movements, my moans louder. We both started sweating and the last what I was seeing before I closed my eyes for the big release was Justin’s ghastly face, when he came deep inside of me.

I screamed, when my sperm splashed out and spread all over our both bodies. Hard breathing I relaxed my body and cuddled up to Justin’s chest.

“I love you” I mumbled, while he carried me into our bed.

We spent about ten minutes in bed, just holding each other and being quiet. When the ten minutes were through, we both got dressed and went downstairs to the living room, where Chris was sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand, while he was telling Joey and Lance something about noises and moans he had heard earlier. I hoped he wasn't referring to us. We approached them and they all looked at us, Chris with a grin on his face.

"Look who decided to stop fucking his beloved boyfriend on Christmas day while I was down here listening to every single moan and thrust you were doing! I bet little JuJu was the one who made the thrusts..."

Joey and Lance turned their heads slowly to look at Chris while he just looked at them with a blank expression and shrugged.

"What? I really do! And don't say you don't think the same! Justin's always the one giving, and not vice versa! I think that deep inside of him, JC enjoys being the receiving one..." Chris teased.

Lance and Joey nodded and commented about it, and Justin and I just stayed silent and looked at each other, hoping that the jokes and comments weren't extended for too long.

There's still part of the day ahead, and I'm sure Chris and Joey would continue with the jokes and teasing. I should have waited for a more appropriate moment to tease Justin...

Chapter 9: Chris by littleMissChasez

I was just grinning when I saw the two lovebirds coming down. I guess the whole neighborhood knew right in this moment that both of them had sex.

"Look who decided to stop fucking his beloved boyfriend on Christmas day while I was down here listening to every single moan and thrust you were doing! I bet little JuJu was the one who made the thrusts..."

Lance and Joey looked kind of confused at me. I had no problem in telling, what I am thinking in that moment and if both of them were honest to themselves, they knew I was right.

I looked at JC and had to control myself to not starting laughing loud and hard. He blushed, when he realized we heard them both in their little dirty game. Right now he looked like an unshaven tomato… Do you have to shave a tomato?

Joey shrugged. "What? I really do! And don't say you don't think the same! Justin's always the one giving, and not vice versa! I think that deep inside of him, JC enjoys being the receiving one”

Lance and Joey rolled their eyes, while JC blushed even more. I didn’t know that this was possible. Notice to me: JC always can get redder.

Justin smiled brightly and started to boast, how good he was. “I really don’t want to know that!” Lance said.

Justin rolled his eyes and answered: “You are just jealous, because your boys can’t give you what you want. It’s not my fault that your sex life is disappointing, but it’s Joey. I wouldn’t expect something else.”

Lance wanted to protest, when Joey interrupted him. “What should that mean disappointing? Little boy you just have sex since half a year and you really think you can compete with me?”

“Surely I can. I never hear Lance screaming like this.”

“Because I don’t hurt him, I make love to him. I could give you some tutoring in making love in the right way. Don’t worry J, you can try next time.”

“Would you stop talking about your sex lifes? I guess no one wants to know whose better!” This time Lance had the chance to say something.

I was just leaning into my chair, listening to the conversation with a big smile on my face. Chris, you are such a genius. You guys are my marionettes and I am the doll master. Do what I want you to do my little dolls.

“That means I am right. Lance admitted that sex with you is disappointing.” Justin said smugly.

“I… I never said that. I have good sex with… JUSTIN! I don’t want to talk… just stop it!”

“Lance, you are so inhibited.”

The guys thought I was the manipulative person, but I was the one who manipulated them! And nothing would distract me from doing! I am the only one. No strings attached! Baby you’re not the only one. You don’t have to be afraid to fall in love and I know that you’ve hurt in the past, but if you want it, here’s my heart. “No strings attached!”

Now all the guys looked at me. “Did I sing that loud?”

Now all were laughing and they forgot their discussion for a moment. That was planned! I had no joy of their fight and that’s why I ended it.

“So what are we going to do? I mean we just solved the problem that JC was pissed. By the way, thank you Justin for solving that problem.” Justin gave Joey a high five. Lance shook his head and Joey stopped praising Justin.

Joey was also manipulative. When Lance wanted him to do something he toed the line. I would never let someone do this to me.

“Chris, how about you try to get some new Christmas decoration?”

What does JC think who I am? I have million other things to do! I shook my head and watched JC raising an eyebrow. He couldn’t believe that the master of the marionettes wouldn’t let himself tie up at those strings.

“I guess someone doesn’t want to eat cookies tonight.”

“What am I waiting for?” I jumped from my seat and grabbed my car keys to leave the room. That was all part of my plan to make them believe I would be their marionette. But it wasn’t like this!

I went to my car, looking if the others were following me. Yes they did. Damn it! I started the car and drove two city blocks away to park at a friends’ house. I rang the doorbell and waited him to come out. He smiled when he saw me and hugged me.

“Merry Christmas, Chris. How are you doing?”

“Hey Dave. Merry Christmas. I’m fine. Hey can you do me a favor? I know it’s Christmas, but I have to get some Christmas decorations for the guys.”

“Wait… you start buying Christmas decoration… on Christmas day?”

I laughed. “No, we had some decorations, but awkward Justin burned everything down.”

Dave laughed. “Are you sure it was him, who burned down everything, and not you?”

What does he think, who I am? He acts like you can’t let me be alone with a candle. He will wonder when I start the fireworks tonight. “Can you help me?”

Dave nodded. He went into his house again and after five minutes he came out with two giant cartons full of decorations. “That’s pretty new stuff I bought, but my wife doesn’t like this, so you can have it.” I wanted to thank him and grab the cartons, when he pulled them away. “Chris, you have to promise not to burn this down again. Can you promise this?”

Goddamn, why does everyone think I am a complete idiot? “Sure, I promise.”

Dave smiled and handed me the cartons. I put them into my car, thanked him again and drove back to the house. Like I expected it the guys were gone buying a new tree or stuff like that.

I put the cartoons in the living room and went directly into the garage. I had to prepare the fireworks now and establish them in our garden to fire them, when it was present time. I planned everything. I really don’t know why all the guys say I would ruin everything. I am the only one trying to make this a cool Christmas!

When I opened the garage door I stood shocked in front of an empty garage. The firework was… gone! Where is it? Fuck! That can’t…

I heard some noises behind me. I turned around and saw Lance looking into my cartons, watching which kind of Christmas stuff I bought. Lance…

I went directly to him crossing my arms over my chest. Innocently he looked up at me. He acted like he didn’t know what I mean… Good tactic, but not good enough for the doll master.

“Where are the fireworks Lance?”

He stood up and looked into my eyes, when he answered: “I put them away.”

“I see that! Where did you put them?”

“Somewhere, where they are safe.”

“Lance, I need the fireworks… now.”

“No, Chris. They are too dangerous and honestly I don’t know if it’s a good idea anyways to let you play with fire.”

What was the peoples’ problem! I just burned my room four times and a half! They act like I was jeopardized. “Lance, I am fucking older than you, so you will tell me know where you put the fireworks or I am getting mad.”

“No, I won’t”

Oh, he didn’t want it differently. I bowled him over to the floor and started to tickle him. Immediately he started to begging me to stop. I grinned evily and went on. It didn’t take a long time until he gave up. He took some deep breaths, before he started to tell me he put the fireworks into the basement.

“Are you nuts? The fireworks are getting wet and don’t work anymore!”

“That was my plan” Lance mumbled. I wanted to punish him for that statement, but I had to safe my Babies! I ran downstairs into the first room of the basement and found them. Alone and cold. How could this monster do that to you? I took all of them and went upstairs with it. I ignored Lance, who tried to tell me how dangerous they were. I went directly into the garden establish them in the order I wanted them to be fired. I took the time fuze I bought with the fireworks and tried to understand the introduction, but after a few minutes I realized that introductions are for losers. I don’t have to read them, I can do this on my own. So I prepared the fireworks. I looked at my watch. Wow, it was already 16 o clock… the guys have to hurry when they want to get a tree. In two hours it was 8pm. That was the right time to fire them up. I set the time and looked satisfied at my construction. But it could be seen pretty obviously. I should cover it with a plane and a few minutes before it was 8pm I would remove it. That was a good plan!

I went back into the living room, where Lance stood with a worried expression in his face. “Are you sure that this is safe?”

I fobbed him off saying “I have everything under control.” He still looked unconvinced, but after I menaced him to tickle until he couldn’t breath anymore, if he ever touched my fireworks again, he nodded and looked away. He started to decorate the living room again and waited for the tree.

While Lance was busy doing this, I went into the kitchen to steal some cookies, but there was just a note from JC. “Don’t even think of searching them. The cookies are in my room, my room is locked and I have the key with me.”

Damn! The doll master failed this time.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2563