Cupid's Arrow by littleMissChasez
Summary:

A new girl group is found. They cannot believe their luck. And then they also meet Justin Timberlake! But this ones is really unhappy. He is solo again and want to find his true love. Can the girls help him to find it?

(The first 2 chapters aren't about any *NSYNC guys but they come as main characters from chapter 3 till end) 


Categories: In Progress Slash Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 15155 Read: 10912 Published: Sep 14, 2013 Updated: Sep 22, 2013

1. Wishing Well by littleMissChasez

2. Dreams Come True by littleMissChasez

3. Time To Get Superstars by littleMissChasez

4. Justney has got to go, Joshtin has got the flow by littleMissChasez

5. JC Will Never Be Mine by littleMissChasez

6. Missunderstandings and Heartbreaks by littleMissChasez

7. Now or Never by littleMissChasez

8. When You Wish Upon A Star by littleMissChasez

9. Disease: Paparazzi by littleMissChasez

10. JC, I'm Crazy For You by littleMissChasez

11. Cry Me A River by littleMissChasez

12. As Long As You Love Me by littleMissChasez

13. Wedding Preperation And Desperation by littleMissChasez

14. Wedding Suits And Cake Flavors by littleMissChasez

15. Bachelor/Bachelorette Party by littleMissChasez

16. Till death do us part by littleMissChasez

Wishing Well by littleMissChasez

The whole story began when Alannah came to America. She came from Germany and to be honest, her English wasn’t really good. But she had a dream. She wanted to become a singer. And therefore she moved to L.A. The apartment where she lived wasn’t something special. It was a small three room big flat, where she lived with two other girls called Savannah and Janette. She met them over the internet and when she told both girls about her dreams they were enthusiastic. These three girls founded a girl group called ‘Animal Athletes’. The idea for that name came from Janette. All three girls loved animals and when Savannah jumped around showing her dance moves Janette said laughing “You look like an athlete monkey”. Out of that the band name was created. The problem was that none of these girls had money what meant for them they couldn’t record demo tapes and so they couldn’t contact any record companies. So they made the plan to sing on the street. They drew a placard where stood “1 song = 1 Dollar; 1 song + dance = 2 Dollars”. With that placard they sat in front of a fountain. After Alannah threw a nickel into it, just as a good omen, they made the double of money they usually earned and so it became a custom. That’s why they called this fountain their personal Wishing Well.
They got a little bit famous. The same people started to visit them every day and supported them with some extra dollars. A reporter came to interview the girls and the people started to talk about them. No one of them knew their real names, but no one wanted to interrupt these girls, so they started to give those nicknames.
Janette proved to them that she could sing really high songs as good as lower ones. So they started to call her little Miss Timberlake.
Savannah could reach those high tones, Justin couldn’t even dream of, so she became the nickname little Miss Kirkpatrick.
And Alannah could sing strong and reached real low tones but also could sing pretty well the higher voices, so they started to call her little Miss Chasez.
Someday also the girls started to call themselves these nicknames. But they were pretty long. The cut them. They went from little Miss Timberlake to Timb, because JT and Timbo were taken. From little Miss Chasez they went to JJ (Joshua Junior) and from little Miss Kirkpatrick they went to Kirky.

One day they sat again in front of it and sang for money. There came a small, corpulent man and threw a dollar in their fedora they used as money collector. Friendly all three girls looked at him and Savannah asked, which song they should sing for him. “This I promise you” was the answer. An *NSYNC song. That wondered all three girls. After the VMAs 2013 everybody wanted to hear *NSYNC songs, but mostly the people wanted to hear Bye Bye Bye or Pop. They nodded and Janette started to sing. She had a pretty high voice, so her one fit the best to Justin’s.
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies.

The man watched Janette singing, while Alannah and Savannah made the background vocals.
I’ll be your strength,
I’ll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it’s gone.

They watched the man, how he examines critically their vocal performance.
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along…

He dug out a recording device and recorded the girl’s voices.
And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right were you belong
‘Till the day my life is through
This I promise you,
This I promise you.
The man clapped in his hands. Confused the girls looked at him. They have never been interrupted when they sang a song. And they didn’t understand why. This man paid for this song. Why shouldn’t he want to hear it all?
“Hello let me introduce myself. My name is Timbaland.”
Could this be true? Was this man really Timbaland? The one and only Timbaland? Then the girls recognized his face and realized that a music god had listened to them. Alannah started to squeak, while Janette started to cry tears of joy and Savannah jumped around. They couldn’t believe that this was really happening right now.
“I read in the LA daily news that three really talented girls were singing in front of this fountain every day and I wanted to convince myself, if these girls are really so talented. You convinced me. I don’t want to talk much so I make it short. I want you girls to record a demo tape with me. I will pull some strings and if we are lucky and I can convince the right people, we can make you popular. What do you think?”
Both girls nodded. They couldn’t speak. They were much too excited.
“Ok, here is the address of my studio. Tomorrow 3pm. Don’t let me wait.”
With these words Timbaland left the young girls.

Dreams Come True by littleMissChasez

Janette, Alannah and Savannah were on their way to Timbaland’s studio. On their way they all bought coffee and had to tell some people that they won’t sing today. They could have sang at the before noon, but they were way to excited to do that. On their way they talked about what they could sing and what they can expect.
“I know you guys will hate me for that statement, but I won’t be too enthusiastic. We don’t know him and we really don’t know if we can trust him.”
“Oh come on Timb. Don’t be a Grinch. It is Timbaland!”
“Yeah Timb, you should listen to JJ.”
Janette rolled her eyes. “Yeah and do you remember what happened to our idols *NSYNC? There it also was Lou Pearlman. There also nobody believed he could be such a dimwit.”
“Lou Pearlman was a different story.”
“Really? Ok, Kirky, tell me why.”
“Because he was white and creepy and looked ugly.”
“Seriously? Those are your arguments? Just his appearance?”
“And that he was creepy.”
“Don’t judge a book by its cover.”
Alannah and Savannah rolled their eyes. They knew Janette was right, but they really didn’t like when Janette got demanding.
“I never said that Timbaland is one of those guys. I just say we should be careful. That’s all.”
“Yeah, you are right Timb. We are going to be careful. This I promise you.
Janette giggled.
“And what are we going to sing?” Savannah looked at her friends.
“Something powerful and slow I would say… maybe Selfish?”
The other girls smirked about Alannah’s suggestion.
“Nah, I like that song but there are better ones to show your talent. We want to convince everybody from our voices.”
“Than JJ has to sing.”
“Me?”
“Yeah, your voice is the most powerful one.”
“Kirky is right, JJ. We should take something that fits perfectly to your voice so we can present Timbaland your voice.”
“That’s a stupid idea. We should take a song where everybody can show her voice.”
“Is there any fitting song?”
Janette thought about.
“What about I Drive Myself Crazy? Kirky sings the first part, I do the second and JJ the end.”
All girls agreed and arrived Timbaland’s studio with a good feeling next to their nervousness.
All three stood in the recording booth and sang as they decided I Drive Myself Crazy.
I lie awake
I drive myself crazy
I drive myself crazy, crazy, crazy...yeah
Drive myself crazy
Made a mistake
Let you go baby 
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do
I drive myself crazy 
wanting you the way that I do
Timbaland stopped the recording. It was the fifth one of the day. He told them that they were good but had to get cleaner in their voices and so the girls tried everything to be satisfactory. The last time seemed to be a good one, because Timbaland wanted the girls to come out. Together they listened to their voices.
“I will import some instruments and let you hear it again. What do you think so far? Does it sounds good to you?”
“Actually… Kir… I mean Savannah didn’t hit all notes, Alannah is getting sloppy in her voice in the middle and I missed my part for a fourth second.”
Alannah giggled. Janette was always a perfectionist. That was good so they always could learn and get better, but on the other hand it could get exhausting, if it’s 11pm and Janette still wanted to practice, because it wasn’t perfect.
Timbaland looked amused about her statement.
“Perfectionist? I like that. You should listen to her. Anyways this sounds pretty good so we will use it. Did you like it to record a song? Did you have fun?”
All three girls nodded. Satisfied Timbaland leaned back into his chair.
“Nice. Then I will complete this demo tape and call you if I’m ready.”
The girls said goodbye and left Timbaland’s studio like they entered it… with a good feeling.

Time To Get Superstars by littleMissChasez
Author's Notes:

 

The next weeks Timbaland finished the demo tape and send it around. The girls liked what he made out of it and they started to record their first single. They still couldn’t believe that this all was really happening. They worked with Timbaland after midnight because they wanted everything to be perfect. They even were present when Timbaland just recorded the instruments just to be there and to see the development of their first song.
This day they had a break at 1pm and they ate all Hot dogs Timbaland bought for them. They sat in one of the corners of the studio and talked about some news.
“Did you hear those rumors about Justin?”
Timbaland looked up in the direction of the girls. He was curious what the girls are going to say about one of his best friends.
“The vogue just said that Justin is in divorcing… I can’t believe he split with Jessica.”
“I never liked her.”
Savannah looked less surprised at Alannah.
“She just spent his money and did you ever look at her body? She looks more masculine than Justin himself. I never understood what he liked about her, but I guess love makes blind.”
Janette giggled. “Seems like.”
“I still think that JC was the perfect man for him.”
Annoyed Janette and Savannah groaned. Alannah was just talking about ‘Joshtin’ since she first read about it. She was so into the imagination that Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez could be a couple that she couldn’t stop talking about them.
“Don’t groan! I tell you, Joshtin exist.”
“Sure, JJ. And Jessica Biel was Justin’s hottest girl!”
Savannah giggled. “It’s clear that Cameron was the hottest one…”
Shocked Janette starred at her. “What? Britney was the hottest girlfriend of Justin!”
Alannah just shook her head. “Nah… JC is the hottest guy on earth.”
“Yeah you say it. The hottest GUY.”
“But Kirky, you forget that next to Justin JC is a trophy wife.”
“What?”
“Yeah, look at him. When Justin is around he acts more feminine than Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian together!”
Savannah giggled. “Ok, you are right, but JC is still no ex-girlfriend of Justin. Your Joshtin-thing is just a rumor.”
“You take that back!”
Janette stroked soothing Alannah’s back.
Timbaland couldn’t hide it and laughed out loud. Confused the girls turned into his direction.
“Oh my god, I should tell Justin, what you are talking about him…”
“You won’t do anything! You just can’t!”
Challenging Timbaland looked into Janette’s eyes. “Why can’t I do that Timb?”
Timbaland learned their nicknames pretty fast and after the girls explained their meanings to him he also used liked to use them.
“You… you just can’t. What would he think of us?”
Timbaland grinned. In right this moment Justin Timberlake himself entered the room. The girls starred at him and couldn’t even move a finger. Their idol just entered the room! Justin looked over to them and greeted them. Alannah squeaked. Savannah was shaking Janette’s arm while she started to cry again. Like when Timbaland found them on the street in front of that fountain.
“Can you look at this?” Justin straight went to Timberland and showed him some papers. The texts couldn’t be read by the girls. It was too far away.
Timbaland nodded. “Looks good. By the way, the girls were talking about you. You know what they just said about you? You were in a relationsh…”
Just when Timbaland started to talk about it, the girls jumped from their seats and all reached with their hands his mouth and kept it close. Justin laughed.
“Now I wanna know what you girls are talking behind my back.”
Shocked the girls starred at each other… they couldn’t tell him the truth… But they also couldn’t lie to him… it was their idol! Timbaland set himself free.
“They were talking about your relationships and especially Alannah was convinced that you and JC would have been a cute couple.”
All girls turned red at the same time.
“What?” Justin grinned at the girls. “Tell me why and how you got that idea?”
“You and JC always looked so cute together. And always when he looked or talked about you his eyes sparkled and so yours did.”
Justin laughed. “Yeah, because we are good friends.”
“But you have to say that you could interpret those things in it.”
That was the time where the girls get to know Justin Timberlake personal. 

Justney has got to go, Joshtin has got the flow by littleMissChasez

Everything went fine. The girls released their first single and with Timbaland’s help and a lot of promotion the single raised into the top 10 of the American single charts. When Timbaland told the girls about that good news they were jumping around and at night they were celebrating. They had their first TV interview and already were on the cover of the Rolling Stones Magazine.
After weeks of real hard work Timbaland and their new manager Brian, a friend of Timbaland, wanted to give the girls a free day. For that they asked Justin, who knew the girls pretty good until this date, if he would spent the day with them. He agreed. He liked the girls and their sense of humor, even if always the same question was asked. Do you really have no sexual feelings for JC? All three knew it was annoying him, but Alannah couldn’t believe that this both guys are just friends.
This day the girls chilled at Justin’s house. It seemed pretty empty since Jessica moved out completely. It wasn’t that any furniture was missing, but Jessica liked decoration and without all those little things the living room seemed cold.
Sometimes Justin was crying when he thought about his shattered marriage, but when the girls were around they knew how to distract him.
They all stood in his kitchen and cooked German Schnitzel with French fries and salad. The salad was more for the girls than for Justin.
“Hey Dad, can you give me the salt?”
Justin grinned. He liked his new nickname. The explanation was “Girl Radical has JC as their Daddy Radical and we also need an *NSYNC-Daddy”
Justin reached Janette the salt and continued roasting the Schnitzel.
“And Dad?” Savannah looked curious at Justin. “Is there any Mommy in prospect?”
Justin shook laughing his head. “You girls are way too curious.”
“No we aren’t. We just want to know, if our Dad found someone new so we can check her out.”
“And that’s not too curious?”
“Nope.” Alannah stuck out her tongue. “We have to look, if she is good for you. And therefore we take your best ex-girlfriend and match their personalities. And the one who is most like her is the perfect one for you.”
“Except for the cheating part”
Confused Alannah looked at Janette. “When did JC cheated on Justin?”
Janette rolled her eyes. “You know this Joshtin thing is pretty cute, but Justin and Britney were just perfect!”
Alannah shook her head.
“Wait. Do you girls discuss which ‘Girlfriend’ was the best to me?”
All three ones nodded, as it would be the most natural thing in the world.
“We should make a list and at the end we see which one was better.”
Janette and Alannah agreed and after they finished cooking they all sat in the living room.

Alannah: “Justney was a horrible couple!”
Janette: “How can you say that? There are more people than just me who think the same way.”
Alannah: “They have no idea.”
Janette: “Thousands of fans have no idea?”
Savannah: “Stop fighting. Alannah starts why Britney was no good girlfriend and Janette can answer.”
Alannah: “She cheated on him. That makes her to the most horrible girlfriends Justin ever had.”
Janette: “And before that story?”
Alannah: “She cheated on him and Justin didn’t found out.”
Janette: “You can’t say that!”
Justin: “I could imagine that.”

Everyone starred at him. Justin raised his hands and decided to stay out of that discussion.

Alannah: “One time a bitch always a bitch.”
Janette: “Don’t call her a bitch”
Alannah: “She calls herself a bitch. It’s her own fault that everybody calls her a bitch!”
Janette: rolls eyes “Whatever. Do you have any other arguments except for she cheated?”
Alannah: “I don’t need any other ones.”
Janette: “And Joshtin doesn’t exist so Justney just can be better!”
Alannah: “Girl I refuse, you must have me confused with some other guy”
Janette: “Ohh, you wanna play that game?”
Alannah: “You should’ve picked honesty than you may not have blown it yeah”
Janette: “But it was always said And she said take me now
Alannah: “Did you ever thought about how easy it is to make out of ‘she’ ‘JC’? It’s the same with Summer Love! This just can’t be summer love, JC
Janette: “On this way of argumentation I also could say that mirrors was written for Britney, because the girl in the video behind the mirror was blonde.”
Alannah: “But it’s a fact that Joshtin always sang this I promise you to each other on stage.”
Janette: “Even if Justney had their relationship?”
Alannah: “JC also wrote the song the game is over during Justney. Maybe she cheated on him since then.”
Janette: “The song text doesn’t fit to this situation.”
Alannah: “It does. What if Justney was split there, but for PR things Justin stayed with her? Then the song text would fit perfectly.”
Janette: “Tell me more.”
Alannah: “Take it personal, ‘cause I did when you cheated on me. You may be beautiful, but there’s more that the eye can see.”
Janette: “Ok, maybe that fits but there is nothing that fits to Joshtin.”
Alannah: “Challenge accepted. When Justin and JC were apart: Digital digital get down just you and me. Twenty thousand miles away but I can see ya and baby baby you can see me.
When Justin and JC had fun in bedroom: If you wanna fly come and take a ride, take a space ride with the cowboy
Joshtin at Valentine’s day: When winter comes in summer when there’s no more forever. When lies become the truth. Ohh you know then baby. That’s when I’ll stop loving that’s when I’ll stop loving you.
Joshtin at their birthdays: And I will take you in my arms and hold you right where you belong. ‘Till the day my life is through. This I promise you.
Joshtin at Christmas: Bring along the mistletoe, keep the music nice and low, I’ll show you how good it could be
Joshtin…”
Janette: “Ok, I understood. I’m convinced. Joshtin was the best couple and when we look at Justin’s next girl, JC will be the one we match her.”
Savannah: “She can’t be perfect by those high requirements…”
Alannah: “That’s not our problem. Justin deserves the best girl he can find.”
Justin just sat next to the girls and shook smiling his head, while he listened how the girls planned to find his future girlfriend.

JC Will Never Be Mine by littleMissChasez

With Timbaland’s and Brian’s help the girls got pretty famous the next half year. Their first album rose into the charts and the girls started a worldwide career. Justin as their daddy supported them with all he got. In 2014 everybody was talking about them. They couldn’t go anywhere without giving autographs. They even needed a bodyguard, because someday more than 30 fans were following them. They just could save themselves, because Justin was accidental in the near and saw the girl’s misery. So also Bob was following the girl’s everywhere. It was weird, when they met with Justin and Bob, a tall, wide man, stood behind the girls.
In 2014 the Grammy awards was around the corner and the girls were nominated. They couldn’t believe it. They were really excited and really thankful that Justin was nominated too. When they arrived they left their baffled manager immediately and searched for their dad.
When Savannah saw him, he was talking to one of his best friends JC Chasez. Alannah squeaked while they watched both men talking. JC seemed to be excited and looked more at the ground than into Justin’s eyes, while Justin stroked his cheek. He wanted to adjust a strand out of JC’s face and stayed with his hand. Janette hummed Love Is in the Air and Savannah joined squeaking.
Justin spotted the girls and dismissed JC. This one was going in the direction of a big group of girls. It was his own founded girl group ‘Girl Radical’.
Justin smiled when he walked to his ‘Babies’ and hugged all of them.
“How are you my little kitten?”
“Excited!”
Justin grinned. “The Grammys are something real special. I would be excited too.”
Alannah laughed. “Not because of the Grammys… Come on dad, tell us what is going on with you and JC? Are you dating now?”
Justin shook his head. He seemed to be sad. That was the girl’s chance.
“You should ask him!”
“Yeah and I bet he will say yes.”
Justin stroke over Janette’s hair. “Girls, It’s the last time I tell you that. There is nothing going on between JC and me. Not more than friendship.”
“Statement declined. You are in love with JC. Everyone sees that except you. And your life would be much easier, if you just accept that fact.”
“Ok, I play this game with you. What would happen if I accept that I’m in love with him? I couldn’t do anything.”
“Are you kidding me?” Savannah got mad. “You will move your skinny ass and tell him how you feel!”
“And… and what happens if he doesn’t feel the same?”
Janette rolled her eyes. “Did you ever saw his eyes when he talks to you? His eyes are sparkling! When he isn’t in love with you, my name is MC Froggy.”
Alannah giggled. “Yeah, you should listen to MC Froggy. You know JC how long? 20 years? And you wanna tell me it’s normal that a guy you know 20 years is getting nervous when he talks to you? He felt definitely in love with you. Now be a man and tell him!”
Justin swallowed. The girls knew it wasn’t easy for him. And it seemed like he would fight against his feelings. Alannah stroke his bag carefully and whispered: “We know it’s hard. But don’t fight it. To be in love is the most wonderful feeling in the world. No matter if you love a girl or a guy. But if you don’t try, you will never know if you both had a future…”
Justin nodded. But before he could brace up and make his way over to JC, Justin got a sick feeling and he ran towards the restroom.
Anxious the girls looked at each other and followed him. But they couldn’t enter the restroom so they asked Bob to look for Justin. Bob agreed and entered the restroom too.
The girls stood outside and waited for some news. Hopefully good news.
“He just ate something bad or was too nervous. He’s going to be alright, I promise.”
Alannah and Savannah nodded. It was hard to believe and through their heads went so many thoughts of what could happen to Justin that it was hard to believe that he was just nervous. They wanted to knock on the door to ask Bob what was going on in there, when an Asian girl in their age passed the three girls.
Alannah needed to look twice until she recognized that this girl was Meeghan from the girl group Girl Radical.
Savannah went towards her at a quick pace and poked her at the shoulder. Meeghan turned around and looked confused at her.
“Hi, my name is Savannah and these are my band mates. We are in this new girl group Animal Athletes.”
Meeghan started to smile. “Ohh yeah, I heard about you. I really like your first single.”
Savannah grinned. “Thank you. Look, we have a problem here. I know you work close together with JC Chasez and I’m pretty sure you recognized that he acts different as usual.”
“Actually yes, you are right. He is pretty nervous, but I thought it’s because of the Grammys.”
“No, it’s not. Actually we think it’s because he fell in love with Justin and this is his chance to show him what he reached with you girls.”
“Yeah, that can be. We all ask him since weeks if he fell in love with him, but he always changes topics when we ask him.”
“Awesome… then we can be sure he is in love with Justin. Look, we are good friends of Justin and we also know that Justin fell in love with him. Please don’t tell JC he should hear it from Justin himself. And here is the reason why I wanted to talk to you. We want you girls to conduct JC to the corner with the big monitor. We will bring Justin with us and he will declare his love.”
“Awesome!” Meeghan was totally into this plan and with Girl Radicals help the plan was going to work.
Finally Justin came out of the restroom, still looking a bit sick.
“Are you ok?” Janette was the first who went to Justin. He nodded with a weak smile.
It didn’t take much time, until the girls conducted Justin in the direction of the preconcert place. The girls gave him signals to go over to JC and tell him what he feels. Justin took a step, but he turned around and whispered “JC will never be mine.” Then he left the girls.

Missunderstandings and Heartbreaks by littleMissChasez

Before the Animal Athletes left the Grammy after Show Party, they saved Meeghan’s number to call her the next day. All 15 girls wanted JC and Justin to be happy. Together.
The next day Meeghan called the girls at 8am. She had good news and wanted to share them.
“JC wants to go into the city today. We want to go shopping. Maybe you can bring Justin to their favorite place. Do you know that fountain?”
Savannah, she answered the call, giggled. “Yeah we know them. Justin will be there.”
“2pm?”
“Sounds perfect to me.”
“Ok, see you there! Hopefully everything works like we imagined.”
“It will! I’m pretty sure.”
Then Meeghan hang on the phone. Savannah ran excited to the girls. “Good news!”
Both girls raised their head and looked curious at Savannah. “JC is going to be at our wishing well at 2pm and Justin will be there too.”
“Oh my god, that’s awesome! What’s the catch?” Alannah raised an eyebrow and Janette’s excitement kept within a limit.
“Yeah… ehmm… we have to bring Justin to that place.”
Both girls groaned. “What? We just have to…”
“Did you forget what happened yesterday?”
“Yeah, Timb is right Kirky. Dad will duck out again… he did yesterday and he will do it again.”
“No he won’t! We just have to convince him!”
“Didn’t we try that?”
“Then we try it again. Come on girls, don’t be so negative. We should do everything in our power to bring two lovers together!”
“Oh come on Kirky… when you give such an emotional speech we can’t say no.”
Savannah grinned and the girls got ready to go to Justin’s place.
It took more than two hours to convince Justin of that idea. He didn’t want to meet JC in the city after his first try failed. But with great powers of persuasion and some tears which fell Justin changed his opinion. As a foursome they went to their wishing well at 1:40pm and waited for JC and the Radicals. They sat in front of it, where the girls used to sing.
“Justin?”
All four of them raised their heads, but it wasn’t JC who talked to them. In front of them stood Britney. She looked sad, but put on a smile.
“What do you want?” Justin was confused. He didn’t talk to her since he broke up with her 11 years ago.
“Justin, I wanted to talk to you. It’s a long time ago we talked.”
“Not long enough, if you ask me.”
“Justin, I know I did a mistake…”
“A mistake? What you did was the biggest shit a girl could ever have done to me. You cheated with my best friend and I don’t want to know how many guys you had during our relationship.”
“He was the only one…”
“Why should I trust you?”
“Jus… that isn’t what I wanted to talk about.”
“I don’t want…”
“I still love you!”
Shocked the girls stared at Britney. Did she just say that?
“Wait… WHAT?”
Justin seemed to be as confused as the girls were.
“Justin, I’m still in love with you. I want you back. To cheat on you was the biggest mistake in my whole life and I regret it more than anything else. Please give me a second chance to show you how much I love you…”
“Britney I don’t want…”
Nobody expected what happened next. Britney embraced Justin’s face in her hands and kissed him. He was too shocked to react directly. He pushed her away and said with a voice full of despite: “We will never be together again. Stay away from me and never talk to me again!”
With tears in her eyes Britney left, but Justin’s reaction came too late. The girls and Justin had to watch how JC went quickly away. It seemed like he had seen the kiss and thought Justin would give Britney a second chance.
Justin followed him. He wanted to resolve everything, but when he caught JC up he saw his eyes red from crying. He couldn’t say a word. He couldn’t see JC cry.
“I hope you will be happy together.” That was all JC said before he left.
Justin stood frozen there and watched how the love of his life went out of his life.

Now or Never by littleMissChasez

After he saw JC going away with tears in his eyes, Justin went directly back to his place and sat on his couch. He was eating Häagen Dazs cookie ice cream and watched an old *NSYNC DVD behind the scenes. He was watching how both of them were joking and having fun together. Sobbing he snuggled up to Alannah. She went with her hand through his hair, while Savannah stroked his back. Meanwhile Janette was in the kitchen and cooked a meal for everyone. It was hard to see Justin’s heart broken. And they didn’t want to imagine how JC felt.
It’s tearin’ up my heart, when I’m with you
But when we are apart I feel it, too.
“That fits” Justin looked up and watched Savannah pulling out her mobile. She starred for two seconds at the screen, before she joined Janette in the kitchen. She thrust her phone into Janette’s hand with the words “Meeghan’s calling.” and went back to Justin and Alannah. Carefully Janette answered the call. She knew Meeghan was angry.
“What was that?”
“Let…”
“JC was going over to Justin and was even ready to talk about his feelings. There he has to watch how Justin kisses Britney? I thought you wanted Justin and JC be together. You could have been talking with us. Then we never had convinced JC to open his heart to Justin.”
“It was a big misunderstanding.”
“How do you mean that? Justin didn’t want to kiss Britney or what? I…”
“Listen Meeghan, I can understand that you are mad. We are mad to but not mad at Justin. Britney was walking over and told Justin she was still in love with him. It was totally unexpected. Justin told her he never wanted to see her again and she started to kiss him. That’s when JC was looking. When JC turned around Justin pushed her away and told her he never wanted to see her again, but it was too late. Justin walked straight to him, but when he saw JC’s eyes filled with tears, he couldn’t say anything. He blamed himself and doesn’t stop crying on his couch. Besides he stuffs himself with ice cream. It was a big misunderstanding and now we have two guys and two broken hearts.”
“What the hell was going wrong with Britney?”
“Hey, she didn’t know that Justin was waiting for JC.”
“Yeah, you are right…”
“Anyways, we need a new plan…”
“Yeah… ok nothing that could go wrong again…”
“What about a candle light dinner?”
“Oh my god, that’s an awesome idea… but where?”
“At Justin’s place. We cook and prepare everything inclusive Justin and you try to get a dressed JC here.”
“Ok, we try our best.”
“See you hopefully later.”
Then Janette hung on the phone. She summoned the girls to the kitchen and told them the plan.
“Ok Kirky, you help Justin to get dressed. JJ will set the table and I will cook a three-course meal.”
All agreed and started to prepare everything. It was hard to convince Justin, but at the end Savannah dressed Justin and used a bit make-up to hide his red eyes. Alannah set the table and decorated Justin’s living room a bit more romantic with candles, holiday lights and many flowers Justin bought to give it to JC when everything went fine.
Janette made a little bowl of salad as an appetizer, rice with chicken and sweet-and-sour sauce and fish to give variety and as a dessert she wanted to serve a piece of cherry pie.
When Justin came down the stairs the girls starred at Justin. He looked awesome when he came. Savannah made his hairstyle and he looked like an angel. Uncertain Justin looked at the girls.
“Are you sure JC will like what he is going to see?”
“Are you kidding me? Dad, you look awesome!”
“Timb is right dad. Since when did you become so unconfident?”
“JJ, when you tried to open your heart twice and it failed both times, nobody will be confident. Believe me.”
“Nevertheless you look incredible.”
“Thank you…”
The doorbell ringed. Suddenly Justin became unbelievably nervous and began to sweat. Janette pulled him into the living room and told him what to say, when JC enters the room and tried to calm him a bit down.
Alannah ran up to the restroom and changed close. She put on a white blouse and black pants, so she looked like a waitress.
Meanwhile Savannah opened the door. In front of it stood Meeghan in a pink dress and JC. He was dressed in a pink skinny shirt with blue skinny jeans and black sneakers. His hair was backwards gelled and even if he wore make-up it was seen that he cried a lot.
He stepped into the house while Meeghan said goodbye… it was a date for two.
When JC entered the living room Justin stood in the middle of the room in front of the table. Around him laid many rose blooms. Justin starred at JC for felt a few minutes. He shook his head and stepped towards JC. He took JC’s hand and looked straight into JC’s ocean blue eyes.
“You… you look amazing tonight.”
JC smiled and blushed a bit. “Thank you. You look incredible, too.”
“JC let me explain…”
JC put a finger on Justin’s mouth. “The girls explained everything. “ JC looked down to his feet. “Justin…”
“I love you.”
JC looked surprised up and simpered. “Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to say.”
“And that is what I should have said to you a long time ago. JC, I was too blind to see how much you mean to me and I will never do this mistake again. This is my last chance to tell you and I won’t miss it. When it’s raining, you are my sunshine. When I’m freezing, you are my warming fire. I never want to let you go away. I want you to be mine. JC, I can see us holding hands walking on the beach, our toes in the sand. I can see us on the countryside sitting on the grass, laying side by side. You drive me crazy, all I want is you JC, boy you amaze me, ain’t gotta do nothing crazy. See, all I want you to do is be my love.
JC’s eyes filled with tears again. Unconfident Justin looked at JC, until he realized JC cried tears of joy. He stroke JC’s cheek and ushered him to his seat. Smiling both men sat face to face at the table with two candles in the middle. Alannah brought the appetizer to the tables. Justin was grinning at her. He knew she did that to listen to some of their topics, but it was ok. She was one of the reasons why this date was happening.
Together the two men had a wonderful night and even shared their dessert with each other. At the end JC said goodbye and gave Justin a farewell kiss. It seemed like the world turned slower. It was a magical moment.
With a grinning on Justin’s face he closed the door and looked in three pairs of curious eyes.
 “I will tell you everything.”

When You Wish Upon A Star by littleMissChasez
After their date the girls and Justin sat together on his couch and talked. They never heard Justin rave so much about a person. It was nice to see him so happy. They cuddled the whole night and listened to the avid Justin.
“And his smile is…”
“as beautiful as thousands of roses, plugged together in a giant bouquet.”
The girls giggled, when they saw Justin’s baffled face.
“I said that pretty often, didn’t I?”
All three hugged Justin. “We still love you dad.”
Then all four of them went to bed. It was late and tomorrow would be a wonderful day.

The next day Alannah woke up at 7am. She wondered why she woke up that early, because they didn’t go to bed before 3am. Nevertheless she was awake and didn’t feel tired. She went down the stairs to make breakfast, but in the kitchen stood Justin already and made pancake dough. The kitchen looked like a battlefield. Everything was full of flour and eggs.
Giggling Alannah joined Justin in the kitchen and tapped his shoulder. Scared Justin jumped around and spilled the half of the dough on the ground. Alannah couldn’t help, but had to laugh out loud.
“Yeah, very funny JJ. Would you please help me?”
“Sure. What about that idea. I make the pancakes and you clean the kitchen.”
“Sounds good… hey, I tried to surprise you!”
“It was a surprise… a terrifying one, but it was still a surprise.”
Justin stuck out his tongue and started to clean the kitchen. Meanwhile Alannah scrambled new dough and bake some pancakes for all of them. Skeptical Justin eyed Alannah’s pancakes.
“They are pretty thin, aren’t they?”
“To be honest those aren’t pancakes. That are German Pfannkuchen.”
“Where is the difference?”
“The German ones are thinner.”
Justin laughed. “This conversation was very… useful.”
“It smells like fresh made pancakes.” Savannah came into the kitchen and looked as critical at the pancakes as Justin did. “Those ones are…”
“Is everyone a detractor?”
Savannah laughed. “I don’t care… I still take some of them.”
Alannah hit Savannah’s fingers. “No, you said they are too thin. If they are too thin, do it yourself.”
“To be exact I just said ‘Those ones are’. That means I can take as many pancakes as I want.”
With a big grin on her face Savannah took a few of them and sat down at the kitchen table. Justin and Alannah joined her.
“Where is Timb?” Justin looked at Savannah.
“Still sleeping.”
Alannah laughed. “Sometimes I think Timb could be our sleepy spice.”
“Your Mama could be your sleepy spice.”
Janette joined the others at the kitchen table and ate the last pancakes.
“And what are we going to do today? I mean we have a free week and Justin is available too.” Savannah grinned at Justin. “We could paint him.”
“How about no?”
“How about planning a trip?”
“What are you thinking about?”
“Maybe Disneyland or something…”
Janette’s and Savannah’s eyes started to sparkle. “PLEEEAAAAASEEEE… Justin… can we go to Disneyland?” Both girl put on their hangdog look.
“Ok, we go to Disneyland.”
All three girls celebrated.
“Hold on!” Janette waited until everyone was quiet. “How about going to Disneyland with JC and the Radicals? Then Justin could have a date and we have 11 other girls who can give us make-up tips and other girlie stuff to talk about.”
“You know what? That is a great idea! I will rent a bus and we catch up the girls.”
“All 12?” Alannah smirked. “Sorry, I had to do that.”
Justin laughed.

After 30 minutes with the bus all 16 arrived at Disneyland. Justin put his arm around JC and snuggling they went together through the park. The other girls ran from one attraction to the next one and tried everything. After the third rollercoaster ride, Alannah didn’t feel good and sat down next to Justin and JC on the bench.
“Too many rollercoaster rides?”
Alannah nodded and laid her head down on Justin’s shoulder. He stroke over her hair and kissed JC at the same time on the cheek.
“Aren’t you afraid that any paparazzi could see you?”
Justin smiled at JC. “I don’t care. The whole world can know that I love the most beautiful person on this planet. And I want the whole world to know that this amazing man picked me.”
JC smirked and kissed Justin. “Crawler.”
Abruptly Alannah jumped up. “Oh my god, when Justin is our dad… then you are our mommy.”
Shocked JC looked at her.
“Oh please let me call you mommy. That would be so cute!”
Justin grinned at JC. “Come on Baby. Let her do that. She wants it so much.”
JC chuckled. “OK, call me mommy if you want to.”
Alannah hugged JC and squeaked quietly.

At the end of the day all went to the Disney castle to see it live from the near. Suddenly Janette started to sing and immediately the others joined singing.
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
It will come to you

If your heart is in your dream (your dream)
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do.
Disease: Paparazzi by littleMissChasez
Author's Notes:

 

The next day’s Justin and JC felt like they were in heaven. Respectively it seemed to the girls. They had much fun together. During the next days they met every day and planned trips together. Justin and JC were always holding hands and kissed in public. They didn’t care what other people say. But they didn’t expect what all the magazines would write.
The last day they passed a kiosk, Meeghan caught a magazine, where a couple image of Justin and JC was shown. She ran into it and bought one of them, but instead of smiling she came out looking shocked. The title of the main story said: Is Justin Timberlake a faggot or an attention whore? Justin tried to overplay his jar, but he didn’t expect this wicket reaction. JC stroke his back and told him he shouldn’t care, but when Justin carried JC home, he called the desk of that magazine on the way home. Savannah drove, because she was sure he is going to be even more upset and maybe he screamed at them.
“How can you dare to write something like that?”

“No, I cannot calm down!”

“I want you to take that article back! I am no faggot and I’m surely no attention whore!”

“That is no press freedom, that is abuse with defamation!”

“If you don’t take it back you will hear from my lawyer!”

“You take it back?”

“I hope so…”

“Kiss my ass you little carbon!”
Then he hung on the phone. “Goodnight… I give them a good night.” Alannah stroked comforting Justin’s back. Justin seemed to be desperate and laid his head down on Alannah’s shoulder. Janette stroked his arm.
“Don’t listen to them dad. You know…”
“I’m not mad, because they talked bad about me. I’m used to those articles. I care, because they attacked JC. I saw the sadness in his eyes. That nobody grudge you something. Nobody wants to see you happy. That’s crap!”
“We know Dad… But mommy is ok. He has the Radicals around him and they will cheer him up.”
Justin nodded silently. All of them knew that won’t be the last negative catch-line they will see about them.”

And their concerns came true. Many magazines wrote about Joshtin, the couple name from Justin and JC, and mostly they didn’t write something positive. Mostly they were about how much Justin disappointed his fans or how he could turn into a faggot. But there was one story, which cracked Justin hard. It said JC Chasez, after 20 years he also reached something in his life. The whole article was about, how JC desperately tries to stay in public, because nobody would be interested in him anymore. They even called him the fifth wheel of *NSYNC. Justin was eclipsed. All those news came on one day and they all said the same. And the biggest shock to Justin were when he wrote how many fans were disappointed. He never wanted to disappoint his fans. He always gave 150 percent for them. The whole morning the girls tried to cheer him up, but it was like he never was happy in his life. After four hours of self-pity, they called JC. This one was going to come as fast as he could. Until then the girls should try to divert him with twitter or something. But all Justin tweeted was I’m sorry for disappointing my fans, all I searched for was true love @JCChasez and Can you imagine what happened when you find the love of your life? You get run down. After those tweets the girls removed his phone. Still in a depressive mood Justin sat on the coach and stared at the turned off TV. Savannah wanted to turn it on, but Janette kept her off. They didn’t know what the channels transmitted and they didn’t want Justin to see more bad news about him and his lover.
The doorbell rang. Alannah stood up to open the door. JC stood in front of it. He looked concerned. He stepped into Justin’s house and went directly into the living room. He frightened a bit when he saw his lover on the couch. He sat next to him and wrapped his arms around Justin. This one looked surprised up. When he realized JC was hugging him, he snuggled at him and started to sob.
“Everything is going to be alright Baby.”
Justin looked directly into JC’s eyes, his own filled with tears. “How can you say that? They hate us!”
“Nobody hates us… they just try to sell their magazines… that’s all. Don’t worry about it Babe.”
Justin nodded and snuggled at JC again.
Alannah watched at Justin’s phone. “You have to read this.”
Janette poked Alannah in her ribs and gave her a warning sight.
“No really you have to read this. So many fans answered Justin’s tweets. They all write something like Damn paparazzi. Can’t they just let you live? And Joshtin is such a cute couple. I feel so happy for them. And I don’t care what the magazines say. I’m not disappointed. And If JC makes Justin happy I’m glad that they are together!
They give you so much love. You didn’t disappoint any fan. I don’t see a negative tweet and you got thousands of them.
Justin looked up. He couldn’t believe what Alannah just said. He took his mobile back and read a few of the fans tweets. He read them together with JC and slowly his mood lightened up.
He didn’t disappoint his fans. That was the only fear next to lose JC he ever had.
He cuddled JC and the girls and they saw him smile again.
“I got an idea! What about having a barbecue tonight? We celebrate Justin’s good mood and wonderful fans. And I want to eat bratwurst.”
The other ones laughed and agreed. Joshtin went shopping the meat, sauces and salads and the Animal Athletes picked the Radicals up.
They met at Justin’s backyard again. JC, Alannah, Janette, Kota, Jessica and Sydney prepared the meat for the barbecue, while Justin and Darina fired the grill. The others set the table. They sat together and had a funny night. And spontaneous all of them slept at Justin’s place. Even the Animal Athletes and Joshtin slept in the living room, even if they had a bed. It was the feeling of a community that made a special feeling to them. They loved it.

JC, I'm Crazy For You by littleMissChasez

The Barbecue was more than two months ago. Justin and JC where happy, but Justin had radio interviews and TV appearances. Also Girl Radical had some performances and JC as their manager had to go with them. Meanwhile the Animal Athletes moved into Justin’s house. They slept there more often than anywhere else and Justin didn’t like to be alone after a hard working day. And those girls were his Babies.
One day, the Athletes were at a TV show, Justin called them. Savannah apologized and left the show quickly, after she saw who called.
“What happened? Everything’s alright?”
“Yeah thanks. I wanted to ask you, if you girls have time at the weekend.”
“Wait… are you kidding me?”
“No, why should I…”
“You call me during an interview, during our business day and you ask us, if we have time at the weekend?”
“I don’t see the problem.”
“You can ask us every evening! I thought something happened! How can you do that to us?”
“I’m sorry… I just… it’s important… I want to propose marriage to JC…”
“What?”
“I… I’m sorry ok…”
“Hold on… you wanna ask JC, if he’s going to marry you?”
“Yes.”
Savannah screamed full of joy. The other girls looked shocked in her direction, while the interview was continued.
“That’s so awesome!!! We will help planning at the weekend! Ok, I have to go now. TV appearance. See you later. I feel so happy for you!”
Justin giggled. Then Savannah hung on the phone. With a big grin on her face she joined the girls again. They looked curious at her. She whispered “Later” and all attention went back to the reporter.
It needed a half an hour until the interview was done. After they all dismissed everybody they ran into their car with Bob directly behind them.
“Now tell us, why did you scream so loudly?”
Savannah grinned at the other girls. “You won’t believe what Justin just told me.”
It seemed like Alannah and Janette were going to jump at Savannah, if she didn’t say what was going on.
“Justin wants to ask JC.”
Alannah and Janette got big eyes. “Really?”
Savannah nodded with even a bigger grin. Alannah and Janette started to scream, just as Savannah did. Excited they all jumped up and down in the car and after Janette started to sing Something Special all other girls joined.
Girls: And I've got the recipe, Girl it's such a tasty way for you to get a taste of me silky like a Milky Way
Bob: Hey girls…
Girls: Come into my room; Let's break all the rules
Bob: Hey girls, I try to talk to…
Girls: Who knows what we’ll do, Anything is possible
Bob: Would you please stop ignoring me?
Alannah: Sorry Bob, we are just so happy right now!
Savannah: It is going to happen!
Bob: What is going to happen?
Janette: Can you feel it Baby?
Savannah: I don’t know if we are allowed to tell you.
Janette: ‘Cause it’s alright
Bob: Oh come on girls… I want some good news, too.
Janette: Got me burnin’ sugar
Alannah: You have to promise that you won’t tell anyone!
Janette: Oh, come on Babe
Bob: I promise I won’t tell anyone… I even won’t tell my mom.
Janette: I’ve been dyin’ to tell you something
Savannah: Ok, you know Justin…
Janette: Justin wanna ask JC
Bob: What does he want to ask JC?
Janette: Justin wants to get engaged and JC will be his bride, ooh ooh yeah, ‘Cause he’s something special
Bob: WHAT?
Alannah: Yes! That is so exciting!
Savannah: and he wants us to help him!
Bob: Wow, that’s a big deal. Congratulate him on his engagement from me, if JC says yes.
Alannah: Mommy will say yes and we tell him.

At the evening the girls couldn’t wait to come home. They ran into Justin’s house and jumped at him. Cuddling all four fell down on the floor. Justin giggled and breathed hard at the same time.
“Girls, I can’t breathe… I’m choking…”
The girls all rolled next to him on the floor and continued to snuggle Justin.
“We feel so happy for you dad!”
“Thanks girls. How about dinner and we talk about my plans?”
The girls all agreed and they drove to a Chinese restaurant.
“You have to ask him while you have a candle light dinner.”
“In a restaurant!”
“With many rose petals!”
“Can I tell you what idea I had?”
The girls nodded with a big smile on their face and kept silence.
“I thought about something big. I surprise him with a coach journey, we will pass the park, where you and the Radicals stand with candles and lights and wave with colored foulards. Then we will reach the LA River and there we will watch fireworks and when the fireworks has its climax I will knee in front of him and ask him. What do you think? Is it too stereotyped?”
The girls started to squeak.
“That’s so romantic!”
Justin smiled. “Ok, I want to ask him at the weekend. I will talk to the Radicals and hopefully everything’s working the way I want to.”
“Nobody could say no to such a cute marriage proposal.”
They all ate together and looked forward to the weekend.

Cry Me A River by littleMissChasez

The girls stood next to Justin. He was going to call JC for that surprise. He wanted to catch him up and to be the most wonderful night in his entire life. When he searched for JC’s number on his smartphone the girls jumped excited up and down and couldn’t stop squeaking. Justin picked JC’s number and hold the phone at his ear. With hand signals he showed the girls to calm down.
“Yes?”
“Hey JC, here’s Justin. I wanted to ask you, if you want to meet me? Something spontaneous.”
“How about no.”
“We… ehmm what?”
“I said no Justin.”
“Why? JC did something happen?”
“How can you dare to ask me that? I thought you love me and then you did this shit to me? I don’t want to see you ever again Justin!”
“What? JC, can you tell me what your problem is?”
“You know exactly what my problem is. You idiot cheated on me!”
“What did I?!”
“Britney told me everything!”
“Britney?”
JC started to sob and it sounded like he would start crying.
“She came to me yesterday. She cried and told me under tears how you slept with her. And she didn’t know that we are a couple. How was it to sleep with a girl while your boyfriend was somewhere else?”
“JC, that is not true! Please Baby, trust me. It’s not true!”
“Why should Britney lie to me?”
“She wants me back. You saw me at the fountain with her. There she told me. And she kissed me. I didn’t want it!”
“Yeah, sure Justin. After 10 years Britney is still in love with you? You should work on your ego. Britney told me the whole story and I don’t want to see you again. I thought after someone cheated on you, you would know how much it hurts! I never thought you would break my heart like this. Don’t call me ever again Justin. Bye.”
Then JC hang on the phone.
Shocked Justin let his phone fall on the ground. Justin broke down on the ground. The girls caught him and carried him on the coach.
“Dad, what happened?”
Justin looked still shocked directly into Alannah’s eyes. She got a little scared when she saw in his empty eyes. They were completely emotionlessness.
“JC, he… I guess he broke off with me.”
“WHAT?!” The girls looked shocked at each other. It couldn’t be that the perfect couple on this planet broke up after two and a half month. “Why?”
Justin started to cry. Savannah gave Justin a squeeze and Janette stroke Justin’s back. Alannah went into the kitchen and made a cup of tea. She brought it to Justin and sat down in front of him on the ground.
“What happened dad?”
Sobbing Justin tried to explain. “J…JC said… I cheated on him.”
“What? Where did he get that stupid idea?”
“Britney…”
Alannah jumped up on her feet. “What did that oil can told him?”
Justin shrugged. “I don’t know. JC said she told him everything. That I cheated on him with her and that she didn’t know we have a relationship.”
Alannah’s facial expression turned from concerned into angry. “Ohh I will show that dopey cow what happens, if she mess up with the wrong persons.”
Savannah hold Alannah by her arm and shook her head. She took a few deep breaths and sat down again. Sadly Justin smiled at her.
“I appreciate you want to help me. But I don’t think I can fix that again. JC trusts her. Why shouldn’t he? They still were friends.”
“And why doesn’t he trust in you?”
Justin shrugged again. “Maybe because there are many rumors about me. That I cheated on Cameron and Jessica.”
Sadly the girls all snuggled Justin. Before someone could say something, the doorbell rang. Alannah stood up and went towards the door. Justin, Savannah and Janette followed her. When she opened the door, Alannah was surprised. Not in a good way. She watched skeptical the blonde girl, who stood in front of Justin’s door.
“Is Justin there?”
Alannah got mad. How could she dare?
“Not for you, Britney. Why should he talk to you after you told JC he cheated on him?”
“Look little pirss, I just want to talk to Justin. I don’t care what you or anybody think of me and now do something useful and get Justin here.”
Before Alannah could scream at her, Justin put a hand on her shoulder. He gave her a nod and looked at Britney. Alannah went into the house again and mumbled angry some curses.
“What do you want Brit?”
“Hey Justin… I wanted to talk to you. I know you thought JC is the love of your life. But look how easy it was to convince him that you cheated. He doesn’t trust you. He is not the right one for you. Justin, I want you back and I would give everything to get you back.”
“You go to JC, you tell him I cheated, you come to my house, you tell me everything and you think I would take you back after you ruined my life? Are you in right senses? I didn’t want to see you, I don’t want to see you and I never want to see you ever again in my entire life. I hate you! I will never love you! And now go away. You broke enough.”
“But Justin. JC isn’t there anymore. We can be together!”
“You know what? Cry me a river.”
Then Justin shut the door.

As Long As You Love Me by littleMissChasez
The girls talked to the Radicals and they saw Justin’s misery. They planned together, how they could convince JC that Justin never cheated.
The Athletes stayed overnight at the Radical house and also JC came. They made a campfire in the middle of the garden. a fireplace existed there already, and arranged some benches to sit down. All 15 sat around the fire and roasted some marshmallows. Together they sang some songs and had a funny evening. When everything got quiet Timb started to sing:
Now we didn’t have to fall, but we fell in love to the bottom babe
Janette stood up and sang directly into JC’s face.
No one’s there to catch us, like when you fell from heaven that day, baby
Jessica joined singing and also stood up.
People always staring, but I don’t care nothing about it babe
Surprised JC smiled and asked “What’s going on girls?”
Since I saw your face, I’ve been staring just the same.
Now the half of the girls stood up and went away without saying a word. Janette, Savannah, Meeghan, Sydney, Jessica, Alex and Kota stood around JC and all sang just like a church choir:
‘Cause I’m in love with JC, so don’t be mad at me; ‘Cause I’m in love with JC, so don’t be mad at me.
Meeghan and Alex grabbed JC’s hands and pull him up.
So what if you’re from the other side of the tracks, so what if the world doesn’t think we match.
They guided JC towards the house.
I’ll put it down like my loves on wax, guess what, I’m in love with JC
Now the other girls all came out of the house dressed as angels with a long white dress, white wings and a silver halo on their heads.
And he told me, he’s in love with me
The angels gave hand signals that JC should follow them. He did and went with them around the house. When they passed the first corner Alannah started to sing:
Baby I would take good care of you, no matter what it is you’re going through
Rosie joined singing.
I’ll be there for you when you’re in need, Baby believe in me.
Now the whole angel’s choir sang.
If love was a crime then punishes me, I would die for you. ‘Cause I don’t want to live without you.
JC saw a light shining behind the next corner. It was in front of the house.
Oh what can I do?
The angel’s choir fell silent. Without a word they passed the second corner. The angels made an aisle. JC passed them and in front of him he saw torches positioned to another aisle. And in the middle of it Justin stood there. The moon was shining on them and let the air sparkle. JC couldn’t move. He starred at Justin with tears in his eyes. Then Justin started.
You can call me selfish, but all I want is your love.
Justin started to walk towards JC.
You can call me hopeless baby, ‘cause I’m hopelessly in love.
Justin reached JC now and took his hand.
You can call me unperfect, but who’s perfect? Tell me what do I gotta do?
Justin pulled JC gently in the middle of the torches.
To prove that I’m the only one for you. So what’s wrong with being selfish?
He stopped singing. Everything turned into silence again. Justin kneed in front of JC, still holding his hand.
“JC, I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are my everything. I don’t want to lose you. Not again. I never cheated and I never will. All I want is you in my life. I would give up everything I have, just to be with you. You are the love of my life. And because I love you so much and because I can’t live without you and because I love you so much. Because of all that reasons, I want to ask you: Do you want to marry me?”
Silence again. JC stood in front of Justin. His eyes filled with tears. Everyone waited anxious for an answer.
“Yes Justin, I do want to marry you.”
Relieved everybody breathed again. Justin pulled out a ring and put it on JC’s finger. It fitted perfectly. It was a platinum ring where As long as you love me was engraved.
Before JC could say something again, the angel’s choir started to sing again.
You can call me selfish.
Justin stood up and danced slowly with JC between the torches.
But all I want is your love.
JC laid his head on Justin’s shoulder.
You can call me hopeless, hopeless, because I’m hopelessly in love.
The choir gave everything they had and also the other seven girls joined singing.
You can call me unperfect, but who’s perfect? Tell me what do I gotta do?
Justin wrapped his arms around JC and kissed his forehead.
To prove that I’m the only one for you?
JC smiled at Justin with tears of joy building in his eyes. Just Alannah and Kota sang.
Selfishly I’m in love with you, ‘cause I searched my soul and know that it’s you.
Jessica, Alex, Sydney, Darina, Savannah and Rosie joined.
Selfishly I’m in love with you, ‘cause I searched my soul and know that it’s you.
Nyla, Chase, Julie, Aniyah, Meeghan and Janette joined.
Selfishly I’m in love with you, ‘cause I searched my soul and know that it’s you.
Alannah sang the main voice.
To prove that I’m the only one for you, so what’s wrong with being selfish, selfish, selfish?
All stopped singing except Janette.
So what’s wrong with being selfiiiiish? Yeah yeah.
JC clamped at Justin and cried hard. Justin stroked his bag and whispered comforting words into his ear.
“Justin, I’m so sorry. How could I ever believe that you cheat on me?”
“Pshhh… JC, everything’s fine. Forget about that and enjoy the moment.”
JC nodded and looked to all the girls. “Thank you so much. You can’t imagine how much this means to me.”
Justin kissed JC gently on his forehead and started to sing again.
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, don’t care what you did as long as you love me.
JC cried even harder and whispered: “That’s our song.”
The whole choir started to sing in style of a church choir again.
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, don’t care what you did as long as you love me.
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, don’t care what you did as long as you love me.
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, don’t care what you did as long as you love me.
Who you are, where you’re from, what you did, as long as you love me.
Who you are where you’re from. As long as you love me.
Who you are. As long as you love me.
What you did, I don’t care.
Silence. And after one second Justin brought it to the end alone.
As long as you love me.
Wedding Preperation And Desperation by littleMissChasez
At the same night Justin and JC were talking about, when they want to marry. The Radicals and Athletes sat next to them in the living room and made wedding plans like the color of the suits and if JC is going to wear a wedding dress.
“What about in a half year Baby?”
“Josh, I waited 20 years for this to happen. I don’t want to wait so long.”
“Half a year isn’t long to prepare the perfect wedding.”
“You got 14 beautiful girls, who will help preparing and I promise we will make a second wedding of your dreams, but right now I just want to have you as my wife by my side…”
“Did you call me your wife?”
“You didn’t hear it right. Anyways honey, come on. Let us be spontaneous. A wedding just for our best friends and in one year we will make a church wedding for all our friends and family and it will be well prepared by a wedding planner. Is that ok for you my lovely sweetheart?”
JC melted by the cute words Justin said and he totally forgot what they talked about. He just agreed.
Justin kissed him gently on his mouth. All girls started to squeak. While they were kissing Justin and JC had to smile.
“They are so cute! Now imagine! Justin and JC in front of the altar. Justin in a black suit and he in a white wedding dress. They look in each other’s eyes and say yes. That would be the most wonderful moment I ever joined in my life next to Justin’s flash mob marriage proposal.”
Alannah started to dream for a second, before JC interrupted her marriage dreams. “Did you say I wear a wedding dress? I won’t do that!”
“But Mom!” Savannah protested. “You have to!”
“I won’t wear a wedding dress! No matter what you girls say!” Some of the girls looked sadly at the ground. Nyla giggled. “Maybe we can put Raddad in a white suit. They will look like bride and groom and both can wear a suit.”
Aniyah clapped excited in her hands. “That’s an awesome idea! We should do that like this!”
JC laughed. “Do I have any rights to plan my wedding too?”
Janette giggled. “You can say at the end if you like it.”
Justin wrapped his arms around JC. “That’s not a bad idea cutie. Then you don’t have so much stress. Let the girl’s plan everything and I use the next two days to coddle you.”
JC squeaked quietly and snuggled up to Justin. “I love you so much.”
“I love you, too.”
“Oh my God dad, you and mommy have to move together before you get married. Then you can go after your wedding night into your joint house and you can carry him over the threshold. That would be so romantic. Oh you have to move together! We can search for an apartment and in two weeks you have this house for your own.”
“Wait, wait, and wait. You want to move out? We never talked about that!”
“Oh come on dad. We can’t live forever here and we earn enough money to rent a flat.”
“But… I like it to wake up and three lovely faces smile at me…”
“Awwww” the girls cuddled Justin. “JC will care for you dad. And we will visit you often and you won’t miss us. Maybe we get an apartment near by you.”
Justin smiled and cuddled the girls, too. “Yeah maybe you are right.”
“Tomorrow we can go shopping with JC! Then we will buy the perfect wedding suit!”
All girls agreed with Chase. Justin grinned and after a few minutes the girls were talking about the next day, he started to kiss JC’s neck. JC smiled and started to moan quietly. He tried to slip away, because he didn’t want the girls to hear and see he is getting hot, but Justin wrapped his arms around JC’s hips and hold him by his side. He didn’t stop kissing his neck and started to stroke JC’s leg. JC couldn’t hold it back and groaned a little bit louder. Before Justin could continue, Alannah threw a pillow toward the couple. Surprised Justin stopped and looked what hit him. The other girls laughed and Savannah said loudly “Get a room!”
JC’s face turned red and Justin laughed. “Maybe we should do that.”
“Justin! We can’t have… when the girls are here!”
“Oh come on Babe. I just made the most romantic marriage proposal I could ever imagine and now I want my hot, sweaty reward for that.”
“Justin! Don’t talk about that in front of the girls!”
“Oh come on mommy. Give him his reward. He wants to take you hard and you should give the man what he wants.”
Shocked JC looked over to the girls, while Justin was laughing hard. “Yeah, let me have my dirty night you little naughty bitch.”
“Justin!”
“Oh come on, naughty Babe. You like this dirty talk.” Justin started to stroke JC’s leg again. This time all girls threw with pillows towards them. Justin stood up and gave JC a fireman’s lift. He carried JC up to his bedroom and disappeared in there.
After ten minutes the girls could hear JC’s moaning. He called out Justin’s name and other stuff.
After thirty minutes they came down the stairs again. When they entered the living room all girls started to imitate JC.
“Ohh Justin. Harder! Faster!”
JC blushed and looked at least like a tomato. Justin started to laugh hard and kissed JC’s cheek.
“It has something positive. Now they know who lies on top.”
JC hit Justin playfully and kissed him again.
“We should all go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.”
Wedding Suits And Cake Flavors by littleMissChasez
Next day they made a plan and decided that Savannah, Meeghan, Kota, Jessica and Alex go with Justin and try some suits. They wanted to divide their search because the groom wasn’t allowed to see the bride before the wedding in her wedding dress or this time in his wedding suit. Alannah, Aniyah, Nyla, Sydney and Rosie wanted to go with JC and Chase, Julie, Darina and Janette were going to choose the three-tier wedding cake.

Justin
The girl and Justin went to one of Justin’s favorite designer Tom Ford. They met at his house, because Justin was one of his best customers. They rang the doorbell and after a few seconds he opened the door. Justin and Tom hugged and he gave every girl a kiss on the cheek. They went into his living room and sat down on his coach.
“Ok, Justin. What can I do for you?”
“I want to marry in two weeks and I need a special suit.”
“Wow, two weeks. That’s not much time. I guess you don’t want a tailored one, because it will need one and a half weeks at the minimum.”
“No, that’s too much time Tom. Can’t you just show me some of yours?”
“Sure. Traditional colors?”
Justin looked toward his girls.
“He wants a black suit with a black shirt and a black cummerbund in the best case with a white circle on it.”
Justin looked confused at Alex. “Why a white circle?”
All girls rolled their eyes. “Because your motto is ying and yang. Opposites attract.”
Justin nodded and looked back at Tom. This one laughed. “Your companion knows what they want.”
Justin giggled.
They waited in the living room and Tom came back with a perfectly fitting black suit. “For the cummerbund I need two days. I will call you, if I’m ready. I have your measures saved here.”
They thanked Tom and went back. That was a calmed, relaxed day for them.

JC
JC’s shopping tour was a little bit more complicated. They went through different stores, but no matter where they tried suits on, something wasn’t right with them. The first suit was a little bit too short at the legs. The second one was a bit too long at his arms. The third one was a little bit sheer and JC didn’t like that. The fourth one was too skinny. The fifth one was too wide.
At least they went into another wedding shop.
“I’m sorry girls. I’m complicated, aren’t I?”
The girls cuddled JC. “Everything’s fine mom. We still love you and for your wedding everything should be perfect!”
“Wait. Since when did my Radicals start to call me mom? I thought I am Raddad?”
“Yeah… but the Athletes called you mom all the time and it sounded pretty cute, so we decided to call you mom too.”
“And Autumn? How do you call her?”
“She is Mama Tum and you are mom. And Jimmy is dad now.”
JC shook laughing his head. They entered the shop and looked around. It didn’t take a long time until a vender came to them.
“Can I help you?”
“Yes please. We search for a Wedding suit in white. I just have two weeks to plan this wedding and I need a fitting one.”
The vender nodded and searched a bit. She brought three suits, which looked awesome. The girls sent JC into the changing cubicle and waited impatient for him to come out.
When he wore the first suit his facial expression said everything. He didn’t look happy and the suit was a bit too tight around his shoulders. Immediately the girls send him back to try the next suit. He came out again and this time it looked better, but JC didn’t like the fashion of the pants.
“Ok, Try the last one. If it doesn’t fit too, try the pants of the first with the top of the second one.”
JC agreed and went back into the changing cubicle. He came out with the last one and when the girls saw him everyone stopped breathing. JC looked insecure at the girls.
“What do you think?”
Nyla was the first who found her voice again. “Mom, you look awesome!”
“Are you sure? I don’t know if this one…”
“You look like an angel in white!”
JC smiled at the girls. “Ok, I’m convinced. I take this one.
Aniyah called for the vender and also asked for this special cummerbund in white with a black circle. She laughed.
“You won’t believe that, but another couple wanted to have exactly this one too. But their wedding was cancelled and now it lies around. You could try if you want to.”
She went into the back of the store to bring the cummerbund. When JC tried it nobody could believe how good it fitted.
“That is a sign mom. You have to buy this one.”
JC agreed laughing and they bought the perfect suit for JC.

Wedding Cake
The girls went with a good mood to the pastry chef. They had the best job in the world. They had to try cakes and choose three different flavors. But after they saw all flavors they could choose they got overwhelmed. They all tried one bite from every cake, but at the end they couldn’t choose between chocolate, black forest, stracciatella and vanilla crème.
Julie: “We have to kick one out.”
Darina: “I don’t like the stracciatella so much. We should kick that out.”
Chase: “No, the black forest one is not good.”
Janette: “But it’s the only flavor with fruits. We should take it definitely and kick out the chocolate one. It’s so stereotype.”
Darina: “NO! I want the chocolate one. Everyone likes chocolate! You can’t do anything wrong with chocolate!”
Chase: “Yeah I want the chocolate flavor too. Maybe we kick out the stracciatella like Darina said.”
Julie: “But I like stracciatella.”
Chase: “I know, but at the black forest one is stracciatella crème in it. So we have this flavor already.”
Julie: “Mhmm… Timb what do you say?”
Janette: “I agree with Chase and Darina.”
And after this little discussion they arranged. They chose those three flavors and a modern look for the cake. It had three plates on three levels and on each one was one cake flavor iced in pink frosting. The figures also wore one black and one white suit and the girls had fun in giving an *NSYNC picture with noodle hair as template for the hairstyles of the figures.
At the end of the day they all met again and told about their day.  
Bachelor/Bachelorette Party by littleMissChasez
The next week was very stressful for everyone. Especially for JC. They tried to plan everything in this one week they could plan and with the help of the 14 girls it wasn’t impossible, but still very stressful, because JC had to give his okay on everything. It was his big day. It was also Justin’s, but it was JC’s first wedding and JC was the bride. Therefore Justin let JC decide everything. That’s why JC had the most stressful time.
After this one week both guys were extremely irritable and they started to fight, because of every little disagreement. Their friends knew that it was time for them to relax a little bit. Therefore Justin’s friends and the girls planned their Bachelor and Bachelorette Party.
Exactly one week before their wedding day their friends rang the doorbell. When an extremely stressed Justin opened the door all screamed “Surprise!”
Justin grinned and called for JC. Also stressed he nagged: “What do you want Justin? I told you I have no nerves for any discussions…”
All grinned at JC. He started to giggle and went over to Justin. “I’m sorry Babe. It’s all so…”
“Pshhh… everything’s fine. I still love you and as long as I want to marry you, you didn’t do anything wrong.”
JC snuggled up to Justin and Justin wrapped his arms around his future husband.
T.I. went over and wrapped an arm around Justin’s shoulder. “Come on man. We want to make party and we don’t have enough time, when you cuddle the whole time with your fiancé.”
Justin stuck out his tongue, while JC kissed his cheek. “Have fun Baby. You deserve this.”
“You get a party too!” Kota and the other girls grinned at JC. Both men laughed and gave a goodbye kiss, before they went to their parties.
Justin
All off Justin’s friends waited in a limousine. It was a black, long one. When Justin get on this limousine, Chris, Joey, Snoop Dog, 50 Cent, Timbaland, Nelly, Will.I.Am, Pharrell Williams, Trace, Jimmy Fallon and Andy Samberg sat in there. He greeted all, while T.I. joined them.
“Ok, guys, where is the party going?” Justin was curious and he knew his friends could be crazy, even if all of them are present.
“Ohh Justin, that’s a surprise.” Joey teased him.
The driver started and they drove through the streets of L.A. When the limousine stopped Justin looked curious out of his window. They stood in front of a strip club.
“Why did I know that?” Justin shook laughing his head and all got out of the limousine to enter the strip club. In there stood a big, red armchair in the middle with normal ones around. The Chris, Snoop, Nelly, Timbo and Trace let Justin sit down, while the others went to the bar to get drinks.
They watched the show a while, until a broadcaster entered the stage. He held a microphone in his hands and started to announce the next performance.
“And here is our best stripper for one of the best singer. Justin Timberlake, the next performance is just for you!”
JC
The Radicals and Athletes dragged JC in the direction of a pink limousine. JC was laughing hard while all got into it.
“Oh my god, are you kidding me? A pink limousine?”
“Real men wear pink!”
Laughing JC turned red while the girls distribute champagne glasses. Together they drink to the night and nipped all on their glasses.
“And now we got a surprise for you!”
Curious JC looked up at Janette, while she broke out a shopping bag. JC took a look in it and started to laugh hard.
“We know Justin is going to see a stripper tonight. And we thought instead of just a girl, you will be the one stripping for him.”
“Are you kidding me?”
The girls shook their heads and pushed JC to change clothes. With a red head JC put on a Cowboy costume. The girls giggled.
“Now you can be Justin’s personal Space Cowboy.”
JC couldn’t stop laughing. He was excited about that idea and couldn’t wait to dance for Justin. On the toher hand he wasn’t sure if he wanted to dance in front of all friends of Justin.
They arrived at the same strip club. Justin’s limousine stood there already. They entered the strip club through the back entrance and waited backstage for the broadcaster to announce JC.
When the broadcaster went on stage all of Justin’s friends left the room. Confused he looked at them, but they only said, this was a private show just for him.
Justin waited for the stripper to go on stage. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to see a stripper, while JC was at home and made a girlie sleepover. But before he had the chance to go the stripper entered the stage. Justin couldn’t believe his eyes, when he saw JC in that cowboy costume. Grinning he watched JC dancing a little bit, before he went on stage too.
“You look… hot in that outfit.”
JC kissed Justin hard. “Take me now. I’m hungry for your loving
Justin got horny, while he watched JC dancing. “Show me how. You got me working honey
He wrapped his arms around JC’s hips and gave him a squeeze. “Right now. I’m hot just like an oven
He started to kiss JC’s neck and grabbed his ass. “So take me now. Boy you make me feel like I gotta dance.”
Justin grabbed JC and carried him towards the limousine.
“Justin, what are you doing?”
He grinned dirty at JC. “I take you now.”
Till death do us part by littleMissChasez
“At JC’s big day he seemed to freak out. He went up and down in his room. His bridesmaids watched him doing this. All Radicals, Janette, Savannah and me wore the same bright-pink dress and prepared the last rose petals to throw them on the way to the altar or in this case rose arbor. The roses were all black and white, congenial to their wedding subject. JC panicked and seemed to think about, if this was the right decision. Some of the bridesmaids went next to his side and tried to calm him down.
Aniyah: Mom, everything will be fine. You look gorgeous and this is going to be the most wonderful day in your life.
Nyla: Yeah mom. Justin will love you.
JC: Oh my god, Justin. What if he doesn’t like me? I don’t look good enough! He doesn’t want to marry me like this! Goes to mirror and checked his hair
Chase: Mom! Calm down… he loves you and you look incredible.
Kota: Justin would marry you, even if you are dressed in a potato bag.
JC: looked down at himself. I knew I look dreadful in this outfit.
Janette: looks mad at Kota. No, mom. What Kota wanted to say was that Justin loves you. And in his eyes you are always beautiful. Look at you. You are the loveliest person I’ve ever seen in my life.
JC: smiled slightly. Thank you, honey. I know I am intricate.
Darina: snuggles JC. I feel so happy for you! This will be your day and it is going to be perfect!
Meeghan: Other topic: Where is the bridal bouquet?
JC: looked shocked at Meeghan. Are you kidding me? You are kidding me. You must! That can’t be! I need my bridal bouquet!
Julie: Calm down mom. We will find it in a second. Someone just put it down in here.
JC: nods Yes, you are right. But I would feel much better, when you’ll find it right now.
Meeghan, Kota, Chase, Janette, Aniyah, Julie: starts searching for the bouquet
JC: gets more nervous and starts to shake his hands
Sydney, Jessica, Alex, Savannah, Darina: join searching
JC: freaks completely out. Please find it!
Rosie, Nyla, Me: stop preparing the rose petals and also join the search
Meeghan: looks under couch
Sydney: looks at the makeup mirror
Chase: looks at the window board
Aniyah: looks at the cupboard. Found it!
JC: heaves a sigh of relief. Thank you honey!
After Aniyah found the bouquet JC got a little bit calmer. We prepared him completely and he looks amazing now! And he can’t wait to get married to Justin. It was a long way for them to come together and it wasn’t easy, but every deep hit made their love even stronger. They just needed someone to show them, how much they feel for each other. It was like we were Cupid’s Arrow. The spark was there. They just needed a little push to light it up. It is a wonderful feeling to know that we helped the perfect couple to find each other. And that’s the way Justin and JC came together as the most beautiful couple in the world.”
Joey smiles at me. “That’s a beautiful love story. Maybe the most beautiful I’ve ever heard.” I smile at him. “It was cute to see how excited JC is about this wedding. How does Justin feel?”
Joey grins. “He freaks as much out as JC does”
I start laughing. “That was so clear.”
“What was clear?”
I turn around to see who spoke. I look directly into Janette’s and Savannah’s eyes. The smile and sit down next to me.
“I just told Joey the story how we helped Joshtin.”
Savannah giggles. “Yeah, that is a beautiful story!”
“It is time.” We all look over to Timbaland. We stand up and walk towards the rose garden, where the both men are going to marry today.
We join the Radicals at the beginning of a white carpet, which guides to the altar. Justin stands already in front of it and watches every three seconds at his wristwatch. Joey is going next to the altar, where all their friends with musical talent went and form a choir.
Then the coir starts to hum the Wedding March. All bride mates walk along the white carpet and throw the rose petals around. Behind the bride mates JC stands in his white suit and start to walk. Next to him stands his father. All eyes are on JC. When we reached the altar, all are going to the choir and we join singing. Justin smiles at JC and takes his hands.
“I love you so much.”
JC’s eyes start to sparkle. “I love you, too.”
“This is the point of no return.”
“I don’t want to. I will always love you and want to be with you. Till death do us part.”
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2555