When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Enemy by theusagirl
Summary:

This is a story about Justin, JC and Britney.

Pure fiction, for entertainment purposes only.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 18524 Read: 10270 Published: Jul 06, 2013 Updated: Jun 01, 2014

1. Chapter 1 by theusagirl

2. Chapter 2 by theusagirl

3. Chapter 3 by theusagirl

4. Chapter 4 by theusagirl

5. Chapter 5 by theusagirl

6. Chapter 6 by theusagirl

7. Chapter 7 by theusagirl

8. Chapter 8 by theusagirl

9. Chapter 9 by theusagirl

10. Chapter 10 by theusagirl

11. Chapter 11 by theusagirl

12. Chapter 12 by theusagirl

13. Chapter 13 by theusagirl

14. Chapter 14 by theusagirl

15. Chapter 15 by theusagirl

16. Chapter 16 by theusagirl

17. Chapter 17 by theusagirl

18. Chapter 18 by theusagirl

Chapter 1 by theusagirl
 

July 4th 2013

11:13pm

Justin took another sip of his 901 Tequila drink, he, his wife, and some of his friends were at the July the 4th party, and the party was still going strong, his new music video, “Tunnel Vision.” Was getting both positive and negative feedback, but he was okay with it, he was enjoying himself, he was enjoying life, nothing was gonna bother him, his thoughts were interrupted when Trace came in running towards the crowd and was motioning to Justin that he wanted to talk to him.

 

“Trace, what’s wrong?” Justin asked putting his glass down on the table.

 

“You know that Britney is on the other party, the one next door?”

 

Justin was confused at first, “And you’re telling me this because…?”

 

Justin didn’t care if Britney was at the party next door, he didn’t care what she did or not, he was a married man, so why was Trace making such a big fuss?

 

“Well, she was with someone, and they both left together.” Trace continued.

 

“They? Who’s They? Come on Trace; spit it out, what’s going on?”

 

“Um..JC offered to drop her off home because she was kind of tipsy, and the media was there, so it was all-

 

“Wait, JC, as in JC, the one we all know?” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Well, JC is very generous, I’m sure it meant nothing.” Justin continued sipping his drink.

 

“They were holding hands and they were both sitting together, I’m guessing JC was the designated driver and offered to drive her home, and they were both trying to get away from the media.” Trace explained.

 

Justin stayed silent for a moment, he haven’t gotten in touch with JC for a while, let alone Britney, heck not even the other guys, they only got together for Chris’s 40th bday, so why did he feel, like he’s bit by the jealous bug?

 

“That shouldn’t bother you right Justin?” Trace sat down next to his friend.

 

Justin looked up at him, “No, it doesn’t bother me at all, I’m married to Jessica Biel, and she’s the only woman I care about right now.”

 

Just then, Jessica came up to him and sat next to her husband, “Hi baby.” She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, “here’s some sushi that I got for you, and it’s one of your favorites.”

 

“Thanks.” Justin forced a smile to her and ate some of the sushi, “You know me too well.”

 

She smiled sweetly at him, and looked over at Trace who was sitting on the chair next to him, he ordered himself another drink; You guys want anything?” He motioned to Justin and Jessica.

 

“I’ll have a pina colada.” Jessica said.

 

“I’ll have another Tequila.” Justin asked him.

 

Trace ordered the drinks and placed them on the table, Justin took his drink and drank it one sitting.

 

Jessica chuckled a bit, “Are you alright?”

 

“Oh yeah I was just really thirsty that’s all.” He joked.

 

Justin did say that the thought of JC bringing Britney back to her house didn’t bother him, oh but it did, it bothered him a whole lot.

 

 

Flashing photography lights

“Oh my goodness, these annoying paps can’t they just stop flashing for once?” JC asked Britney, who helped her into his car.

 

“I know, they are probably gonna make some crazy tabloid story on the front cover now, just watch.” Britney laughed.

 

“That is why I don’t come to these kinds of parties, I just went cause some friends of mine were there and they had free food.” JC smiled and continued driving down Sunset Blvd.

 

“Thank you for offering me a ride home Jace.”

 

“Oh it’s nothing, what are friends for? I don’t think you drank a whole lot, besides I wouldn’t want to leave you in that mess anyway, I care about you know, as a friend I mean, he gave her one look and put his eyes on back on the road.”

 

Britney was wearing a royal blue blouse with a black skirt, nothing too skimpy, her hair was tied in a bun, and she seemed comfortable with herself.

 

JC was wearing a white camisole some dark denim jeans, and his fedora hat, he cleared his throat and said, “You live in Santa Barbara right?”

 

“Yeah, you haven’t been to my house in a while right?” Britney asked looking at him.

 

“Not since your birthday party, which was when 2005?”

 

“Yeah it was me, Chris, Joey and Lance and a bunch of other people.”

 

“Everyone was there, except Justin.” Britney said.

 

“Justin was on tour I think, not sure.”

 

“Have you talked to him lately?” Britney said, lowering the radio a bit.

 

“I haven’t talked to him since Chris’s bday party, which was about two years ago I think, I see him around though, we just haven’t had the time to actually sit and talk like we used to, busy schedules and all.” JC explained.

 

“Yeah I understand that, ever since I broke up with Jason, I’ve been just taking care of my kids all the time, tonight was actually the night that I could go out and have some time for myself, since my nanny is watching the kids tonight.”

 

“I haven’t seen them in so long.” JC told her.

 

Britney nodded and continued talking to him, “I also have been working on an album, maybe you can help me one particular song, it’s supposed to be a ballad, but I’m kind of stuck on that one, maybe when you drop me off home you can come inside? Unless you’re busy or something.”

 

JC thought for a moment, “No, even if I did went home I would probably be working on a song myself, that I would never actually record and release for people to hear.”

 

“You should record something JC, you have an incredible voice.”

 

JC blushed a little, “Thank you, but uh, I always tend to get distracted and I never get to finish you know?”

 

“Yeah how’s that girl group coming along?” She asked.

 

“Oh its coming along fine, half of them are away for the weekend, so I also needed a break myself, all I gotta do is finish editing their music video with Jimmy and they’ll be on their way.

 

Britney nodded but continued speaking, “Yeah but I can see you want to do something more with yourself, I know that.”

 

JC sighed, “I know, I am trying though Brit, I am, it’s just, I get sidetracked, I sing here and there, and then I disappear from the face of the Earth.”

 

Britney laughed, “You didn’t disappear JC; you’re here aren’t you? So you should show the world what you’re made of.

 

JC was lost in thought for a minute, “Yeah, um turn here right?”

 

“Oh yeah, right here, I forgot where I lived for a minute.” Britney giggled.

 

JC pulled into her driveway and looked up at the big yellow house, “Did you’re house grew or something?”

 

“No, it’s the same one, come in.” Britney smiled at him and got out of the car.

 

JC followed her inside the house; he had a funny feeling inside of him when he was looking at her, while she was punching in the key code to enter the front door, the door opened and the smell of warmth and berries greeted him.

 

A little yapping dog jumped on JC but then started to sniff him.

 

“This is Lila, she’s my little baby, yes she is.” Britney cooed.

 

“Did you redecorate your living room Brit?” JC said eying a nice leather sofa in the living room.

 

“Well I did get a new sofa, do you like it?” She beamed.

 

“It’s nice, I like that you have details and it matches with everything.”

 

“Thank you JC, now I’m gonna go freshen up and change into something more comfortable cause this dress is bothering me, you don’t mind right?” Britney asked him.

 

“No, I don’t mind, do what you gotta do; I’ll be in the studio, if I remember correctly, its downstairs right?”

 

“Yeah, down in the basement all the way to the end.”

 

JC made his way downstairs, the hallway was a light pink color and vanilla, he took a look at the photos she had framed on the wall, her records, her awards, everything, she had everything organized, a photo caught his eye, it was a photo of all of the guys of *NSYNC and Johnny, and her, from the photo it looked like they were on a bus, and there was a bowl of popcorn and they were throwing it at eachother, she saw Britney and Justin hugging ever so affectionately, I’m sure that she still had feelings for him, and Justin as well, but he was probably too stubborn to admit it.

 

JC smiled at the photo, “Oh how times have changed.”

End Notes:

Yes, how times have changed huh??

Chapter 2 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

When things start to get hot and heavy...

A short chapter.

Britney was upstairs in her room getting into something comfortable, a strange new feeling swept over her, why? She didn’t know, she’s known JC all of her life almost, so its not like he was a complete stranger to her, but why was she having these feelings?” Britney continued combing through her hair and she could hear a faint piano sound playing, she smiled to herself cause the way JC played the piano was just beautiful, and she suddenly had an idea, she could use that piece for her new song coming up, it was perfect. She took one look at herself in the mirror and ran down the stairs, the sound of the piano came louder and Britney knew that it was a power ballad.

 

JC didn’t know that Britney was watching him playing, he was an amazing musician, and he could do so much more if he wanted to, he just needed to right people to back him up and someone to give him a push. He stopped playing and smiled to himself, and jumped a bit when he saw Britney was staring at him.

 

“Brit you scared me.” JC joked.

 

“Oh stop; JC, that ballad you played, that’s what I need for my next song.” She beamed.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes really, so stop acting all shy about it.” She made her way over to him and the piano and sat next to him. “What keys did you play?”

 

These keys right here, you gotta feel the music you know.” JC moved his hands over the piano and Britney followed.

 

“Like this?” She asked.

 

“No, like this.” JC took her hands and placed them on the actual keys and the two of them played the beautiful ballad.

 

“Wow JC, that is exactly what I needed, thank you!” She pulled him and gave him a big hug.

 

“No problem honey.” He said slowly and they pulled back from there embrace, the two looked at eachother for a moment, and both of them felt like time stopped, nothing but the sounds of their breathing, Britney or JC didn’t know what was happening between the both of them, the two of them got closer and closer, and both of their lips met, the kiss was sweet at first and then quickly started to heat up, for some reason, they both didn’t want to stop, they just wanted to keep on going. Britney took JC into the nearest sofa that was sitting in the studio, everything felt blurry for the both of them, things were getting hot and heavy, and were both enjoying themselves. Britney took JC’s camisole shirt off, as well as jeans, and he pounced on her and started kissing her neck, he then took her bra off, and shortly after they were both in the nude, and once the fire has started, it was gonna take a while for it to stop.

End Notes:

Ooh! How are you guys liking it so far?? :D

Reviews please..thankies.

Chapter 3 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Maybe, just maybe..."

I know I said the weekend, but just wanted to post something today.. :P

Bright sunlight poured into the small window of Britney’s home studio, JC tried to shield the sudden brightness and squinted at the woman under him, trying to remember what happened last night, he gasped that he realized that it was Britney. He cursed under his breath, and practically leaped off of her.

 

He just stood there naked in front of her, and started playing with his fingers trying to come out with something, Britney was sound asleep, being careful not to awake her, he quickly grabbed his clothes that was on the floor and headed to the small bathroom. Shutting the door behind him, he took a look at himself in the mirror, his lips were a bit swollen, and his hair was a mess, it’s been a while since he got laid, and Britney sure made up for it, and it certainly felt good.

 

Turning the faucet from the shower, he hopped in and let the water pour down on him, grabbed some shampoo and started washing himself; minutes later, he grabbed a towel from the linen closet and put the same clothes he had on the night before. Stepping out of the bathroom he took a glance at Britney, he wanted to say something to her but he didn’t want to wake her, so he grabbed his phone and sent her a text message saying, “What happened between us last night would be our dirty little secret, ;)”

 

“Eventually she’ll get this text when she wakes up.” JC whispered to himself, he took one last look around to see if he forgot anything, realizing he didn’t, he headed out the door, passing the hallway, and out of the front door, JC was wondering where Britney’s little dog was, but he tried not to pay too much attention. His car was parked next to Britney’s SUV, it was a muggy morning, he didn’t even know what time it was, so when he turned his car on, seeing the time on the dashboard, it was almost noon.

 

“Well there goes my breakfast.” JC muttered to himself, he backed up out of her driveway and drove away.

 

 

Meanwhile, Britney was starting to wake up when she heard the sounds of tires screeching, she looked around and smiled to herself about what she remembered last night, she had never felt this happy in a long time, and to her, it felt that JC made her life complete, even if it was just for one night, and maybe JC had a different side that she had never noticed before, unlike Justin, who did care for her once, then all of sudden changed his tune, it wasn’t her fault that Wade wanted to put the moves on her, and besides it was just a kiss that she and Wade shared, nothing more, and when Justin found out, he got all the wrong details, he told her he didn’t trust her anymore, it really sent her into a downhill spiral, even though she explained to Justin what had happened between her and Wade, he didn’t listen, he let his ego get into his head, and from that day forward he wanted to go solo and do his own thing.

 

Britney sighed at the memories, and she looked at the clock that was on the wall, it was about five minutes after twelve, she gasped when she realized that her nanny was gonna be here any minute to bring her kids back, and she did not want them to see her like this, and as if on cue, her doorbell rang, and the sound of her front door opening, the sounds of laughter, sneakers screeching and her kids saying “Mommy!” filled the halls.

 

“Oh boy.” Was all she could say.

 

 

 

Justin took a sip of his coffee, he was in the kitchen at his house, and couldn’t sleep a wink last night, he had all these bad feelings that something was going on between Britney and JC, he couldn’t shake it off, no matter what he did, Jessica, his wife, stepped out cause she had audition for her new upcoming movie role, but Justin, he was bitter, he didn’t want to be bitter, but he was.

 

“Maybe I’m overreacting; maybe JC did just drop Britney off at her house last night.” Justin thought to himself.

 

He placed the empty mug in the sink, and started to think, “Maybe I should call him, or text him to say hi.”

 

Reaching into his jeans pocket, he pulled out his phone and looked for JC’s number, he pressed the “Now Calling.” Button, and the phone just kept ringing and ringing, he heard JC’s voicemail on the other line, “Hi, you have reached JC Chasez, if this is a fan, please don’t freak out, I won’t bite, but if this is someone I know, please leave me a brief message, not a long one, though I’m actually rambling right now, but yeah man, leave me one and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, okay bye.” Justin pressed the end call button, and decided to text him instead, “Hey JC, don’t know if you are still sleeping or not, but we should catch up sometime, miss ya, heard that you were at the party next door last nite, hope all was good, talk to you soon.” He sent the message and placed the phone on the kitchen counter and waited, waited, and waited…

 

He jumped when the phone started vibrating, it was a text from JC saying, “Hey man, no I’m not sleeping, just got home actually, was at a brief meeting with a friend of mine, so you wanna meet up?

 

Yeah sure, but where?”

 

“The park maybe? Runyon Canyon?” Was JC’s reply back to him.

 

Yeah okay, you want me to pick you up?”

 

“Sure, I just gotta change into something more comfortable.”

 

“Alright, I’ll pick you up soon, see you then.” Justin said.

 

Ok.”

 

Justin smiled to himself, maybe what he was feeling was just a complete misunderstanding, maybe nothing didn’t go on between them, and he didn’t want to feel like a jerk, and cause a huge argument over nothing, maybe, just maybe…

End Notes:

Read and review please..thankies.. :)

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far..

Chapter 4 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Thats not even a real magazine, so to speak."

“Are you gonna finish the rest of those fries?” JC asked Justin, the two of them were sitting on a picnic area at Runyon Canyon and enjoying some lunch and making small conversations, its been a while since Justin and JC had actually had some time to talk in person with one another, so this was a good chance to catch up on what they have been missing.

 

“No, you can have them.” Justin told him.

 

JC reluctantly took the fries and ate them, and took a sip of his soda, he then spoke and said, “Congrats on your new song man, it’s doing great.”

 

“Thanks, so has that project of yours going?”

 

“It’s going okay, there is still a lot of work to be done, but hopefully it’ll be resolved by the end of the year, so to speak.” JC continued.

 

“That’s good to know, when my album was released, I was surprised how supportive the fans were still, they eat it like hotcakes.”

 

“I know.” JC said quietly.

 

Justin noticed a slight change of tone in JC’s voice and wondered if it was something that he said.

 

“Jace? You’re not mad at me or anything right?”

 

“Mad? Why would I be mad, you are doing something great, you should be proud of yourself.”

 

Justin also noticed that he wasn’t looking at him straight in the eye this time.

 

“Then why are you acting weird?”

 

“I’m not acting weird; I’m just here, trying to make a conversation with my best friend, that is all.” JC tossed the can of soda into a nearby trashcan and then took his I-phone out and randomly started checking it.

 

Justin was gonna say something else but was cut off by JC, “Hey man, hate to break it to you, but I have to be in the studio in thirty minutes, I got a text from Jimmy, sorry dude.”

 

“Oh, well maybe we can talk more next time?” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah maybe, thanks for lunch, its greatly appreciated.” JC gave him a one armed hug and he was off, leaving Justin sitting alone at the park.

 

A week later

Everyone else got too busy with their schedules and everything, which it was hard for Justin to get back on track with JC or his other friends.

 

“So my next song is gonna be released when?” He asked.

 

About two weeks from today, the exposure you are getting is incredible, Trace explained.

 

He and Trace were editing some music tracks on the computer, along with other producers.

 

“I like the rhythm of this song.” Justin told him.

 

“Yeah, this should be released as a single, don’t you think?”

 

“I agree.”

 

They continued recording when Justin excused himself to go grab a drink from the vending machine across the hall.

 

“You want anything Trace?”

 

“Yeah, get me a root beer.” He told him.

 

Justin left the studio and headed down the hall, to the vending machine; He grabbed some quarters from his pocket, but stopped when something caught his eye, a stack of magazines laid on a table next to the vending machine. On the front cover of Star magazine, a photo of Britney and JC leaving the party that occurred on July the 4th. The title read, “Are Britney and JC secretly dating? Now Justin knew that the Star magazine wasn’t a legitimate magazine so to speak, he picked it up, and found a US magazine at the bottom of it, with another photo of them, on the front cover, holding hands both of them, both smiling.

 

Justin felt his stomach turn into a knot; he had a strange feeling that something was wrong, maybe they were secretly going out, and he had no clue about it.

 

“Ok, I’m letting my imagination run wild, why I should I care what JC does, I saw him last week, if he wanted to go out with Britney, he could’ve just said so, no, but that’s impossible, because JC can’t go out with Britney, would he do that? Would he do that to me?”

 

Just then, his phone started vibrating in the back pocket of jeans, it was a text from Trace.

 

“Uh hello, I’m gonna die of thirst waiting for you! lol”

 

“Be right there.” Justin sent a reply to him.

 

Justin took both magazines from the table and decided to show it to Trace and read what kind of story was unfolding between Britney and JC.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“Here, listen to this, a friend of mine helped me out on this track.” Britney told her assistant manager Caroline.

 

Britney opened up the link that she and JC recorded that night, she didn’t tell her assistant manager what else occurred that night, she smiled to herself at the thought of him, she was secretly falling in love with him, and she was falling for him hard, and nobody didn’t know about it, well maybe the tabloids made up some crazy story, but she knew a lot of people won’t probably believe in anyway.

 

The sound of the piano keys filled the room, coming from the computer screen, and the sound of Britney’s voice, in which she added on file while the song was playing,

 

Caroline listened intently, “Wow that sounds amazing Brit! That would sound perfect on your next song.”

 

“I know, he’s a truly gifted musician, and should do so much more than what he’s doing now, he’s helping a girl group at the moment, but with his talent, he can do something much more beyond.”

 

“Who is this guy?”

 

“Just a friend, who I have known for years.” Britney added.

 

“And you’re not gonna tell me who he is?”

 

“Well not right now, he’s a private person, and doesn’t like people to know about him much.”

 

“Oh I understand, I see what you mean, stories might start popping out of nowhere you know?” Caroline told her.

 

“Exactly, don’t worry, one day I’ll tell you about him, just not now.”

 

Caroline nodded and continued eating her Chinese white rice.

 

Britney continued opening up files on the computer so she and Caroline can figure out what to put on the next album.

 

Britney couldn’t stop thinking about JC though, the way he touched her body that night, the way he made her scream out in pleasure, no other guy had made her feel the way JC made her feel that night, it was truly an amazing experience, not one, that she can easily forget.

End Notes:

Currently working on Chapter 5.. :)

Read/review..thankies! :D

Chapter 5 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

This is a short chapter..

"Its a date."

The next day, Britney woke up with a sudden wave of nausea; she looked out the window and saw that it was raining a lot. Rushing to the bathroom, she let her contents out; after washing her face she took a glance at herself in the mirror.

 

“I must be coming down with something.” She told herself.

 

All she wanted to do was curl up in bed and get back to sleep, she was gonna call Caroline to not come in today and call it a day, she just wanted to be home with her kids. She put on her bathrobe and headed down the hall towards her kids’ rooms, they were still asleep in their beds; after all it was only eight in the morning, she smiled and closed the door behind them.

 

She walked back to her room, and got her phone from the dresser, she sent a quick text to Caroline.

 

Hey Caroline, good morning, you don’t have to come in today, you just take this day off and sleep.”

 

Britney knew that Caroline was an early bird, so she expected her text a few minutes later:

 

Oh hey Brit, yeah g/m to you too, today is a good day for soup and sleep, I agree on that.”

 

Britney sent her a quick reply saying, “Speaking of soup, I’m also not feeling well, I think it must’ve been something I ate yesterday, which is why I’m also texting you.”

 

“Oh, that’s too bad, I hope its nothing serious and just a bad bug going around, hope you feel better real soon, luckily, you don’t have anything planned this week, so you don’t have to worry about waking up and getting out there to do interviews.”

 

I’m glad too, not really in the mood today anyway, but thanks, hopefully I will get better soon, take care girl.”

 

You too.”

 

Britney stayed in bed for a moment, she had the strangest urge to text JC, but she knew that he was asleep, but she texted him anyway, whenever he would wake up, he would get the message.

 

Hey, can’t stop thinking about you, just so you know, I kinda miss you, and I’m not feeling well today, hope we can continue to keep in touch, not today though, but maybe whenever we aren’t busy? Let me know so we can hang out again.”

 

Britney placed her phone next to her; she cuddled back into bed, and closed her eyes and tried to get back to sleep. She felt something vibrate, and looked at her phone, and was surprised that it was a text from JC.

 

“Can’t stop thinking about you either, I wish you were here with me on my bed right now, its raining you know.”

 

Britney blushed and said, “JC, you do not want to see me right now, I’m not feeling well, and not looking my best.”

 

“Yeah, that you told me, today is a good day for some soup, any favorites?”

 

Britney found that JC was so concerned about her, he always had that for people he cared out.

 

“I don’t want you to drive out right now, and get soup for me, I have soup, and why are you up early anyway? Its unlike you.”

 

“Well, I couldn’t sleep, I decided to do some writing and made myself a cup of coffee, and maybe I just can’t stop thinking about you, and yeah we need to see eachother again, maybe tomorrow I don’t have anything to do tomorrow, meet me at my house? You can bring the kids so they can hang out and swim in the pool.

 

Britney smiled and felt a warm feeling inside of her and replied back to him: “Aww, that’s a great idea, maybe I’ll feel a little bit better tomorrow, I’ll let you know by then.”

 

“It’s a date then, if you don’t feel better to come over, I’ll come over and make you feel better. ;)”

 

Haha, we’ll see JC, we’ll see, like I said I’ll let you know.”

 

“Ok, until then.”

 

Britney let out a happy sigh and laid down back on the bed, all these feelings were sweeping through her body, could it be that she has fallen head over heels in love with JC?

End Notes:

Oh yes she did, she's in love with him.. :D

Read/review please..thankies..

Chapter 6 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Let's play Marco Polo!"

I do not know Britney or her kids.

Pure fiction.. :)

The next day Britney was sunbathing out by the pool at JC’s house, and was making her feel at home.

 

“Would you like some more lemonade?” He asked; holding the glass pitcher in his hand about to pour it into the cup that was next to her.

 

“No, thanks.” She let out a happy sigh and continued watching her kids that were enjoying the pool on a bright sunny day.

 

JC placed the glass pitcher of lemonade onto the nearby table next to him, he took a seat next to her, and held her hand, “So, how are you feeling today?”

 

“I’m feeling a bit better, thank you so much for the invite, I kinda needed this before I continue working on my next album and tour, I need to relax as much as I can before I hit the road.

 

“I hear ya, I haven’t had that much time for myself much, I’ve been busy promoting that girl group, they are a great bunch of talented girls and I think of what me and Jimmy have been working on, they might be around for a while.” JC told her.

 

“But JC, are you working on music for yourself? You have an amazing voice, and I don’t think you shouldn’t hide it anymore.” Britney said.

 

“I’m not hiding it, I sing, when no one is watching.” He chuckled.

 

“But I’m thinking Jace, on your spare time, when you aren’t promoting the girls, you should work on an album for yourself, I think you should do ballads, you have the voice for that, because that piece that you came up with that other night, was a masterpiece.”

 

“Oh?’ JC was astonished by the answer.

 

“Yeah, I showed it to Caroline, my assistant, and she loved it, I didn’t want to tell her who it was, not yet anyway, because I also kinda told her that I was falling for- Britney looked over at JC for a minute, and noticed that he was biting his lip.

 

“Falling for who?” He smirked.

 

Britney let out a sigh and she knew she couldn’t hold these feelings any longer, “I’m falling for you JC, I’m in love with you, I may sound lame while saying this, but I like you, I like you a whole lot.”

 

JC just looked at her for a minute, but didn’t say anything at first, he then told her, “You have no idea how happy I am when you said that.”

 

And at that moment he leaned in to kiss her on the lips, he slowly went on top of her, and Britney invited him in, they were both getting in the moment when their thoughts were interrupted.

 

“Mommy! Mommy! Look at me!” Jayden, her oldest was waving frantically at her.

 

She pushed JC off of her, cause for a second, she kinda forgot that her kids were there.

 

“What Jay?” She tried to concentrate on what her kid was showing her, but her mind was fuzzy.

 

Jayden was just learning how to swim, while his little brother Sean, was splashing at the front end of the pool.

 

“Did you see me Mommy, did you see me?” He asked her excitedly.

 

“I sure did, I’m going to go into the water and join you boys okay?”

 

The boys clapped and continued splashing.

 

Britney looked over at JC, who was just chuckling to himself.

 

“Now what is so funny?” She asked.

 

“I’m gonna have to go in there and join you in the water myself, I need to cool off myself, if you know what I mean.”

 

Britney laughed when she noticed the slight boner on JC’s swim trunks.

 

“Fine, you go in.” Britney started to get up from her beach chair and headed towards the pool.

 

“Ladies first.” He called out.

 

JC couldn’t stop looking at her backside, the way her curves fit perfectly on her body, he just wanted to take her upstairs and make love to her just like the last time, but since her kids were here, he couldn’t do anything about it, after all, he invited them as well, and he had to respect her and the kids, or else, it wouldn’t be right.

 

He let out a deep sigh and stood up also from his beach chair and followed her into the pool, and let the cold, yet crisp refreshing water cool him down.

 

“Let’s play Marco Polo!” Jayden said aloud.

 

“Yeah!” Sean called out. The kids both jumped with excitement.

 

“This is a gonna be a long day.” JC said to himself.

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you guys are enjoying the story, sorry for the long update, I'm currently working on the next chapter, would be posted as soon as I'm done with it. Thanks for reading.

Reviews please..thankies.

Chapter 7 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Take a look at THIS."

I do not know JC, Justin.

Entertainment purposes only...

   

“Take a look at this!” Trace shoved the magazine in front of Justin’s face.

 

It was now the next day, and Justin was just finishing up his song, when Trace interrupted him.

 

“Trace, you know I’m in the middle of recording, what do you have for me that is so important?”

 

Trace waved the magazine in front of him again, Justin yanked it away from his hand, “Give me that.”

 

On the front page of the “US” magazine, there was a photo of Britney and JC together swimming in the pool, by the looks of the photo, it looked like it was taken from a distance, the paparazzi must’ve snapped a few photos when they weren’t looking. Justin looked up at Trace in slight confusion and then back on the cover again, he rapidly flipped the pages open to look for the article, when he found it, he read it out loud, “Britney Spears getting cozy with former *NSYNC member JC Chasez, in his humble abode, the pair were seen together swimming and in the last week were holding hands, looks like sparks are flying for this happy couple.”

 

Justin saw more photos of them, they were kissing and Britney had her arms around JC, and Justin also noticed her kids in the water.

 

“Her kids were with JC too?” Justin asked

 

Trace just shrugged.

 

Justin was furious, if JC and Britney were serious about eachother, why didn’t they tell him? Let alone, why didn’t JC tell him, his best friend, his so-called brother, his bandmate, was JC trying to get back at him for some reason?

 

Without thinking, Justin closed the magazine and grabbed the keys from the small table in the studio.

 

“Where are you going?” Trace called from behind him.

 

“I’m going to see what’s up.” Justin stormed out of the studio and headed into his Audi, he was really getting steamed, okay, maybe he wasn’t supposed to, and maybe he wouldn’t have been feeling like this if JC told him in the first place. He sat down in the vehicle and placed the key in the ignition, putting the car in drive, he flew out of the parking lot.

 

Speeding down Studio City heading to the direction of JC’s house, he didn’t bother calling him, he decided to just show up, and he still remembered the key code to enter his abode. He winced at the sound of that, he had word for word memorized in that article, he stared at the magazine on the passenger seat, he gripped the steering wheel even harder, and sped up, decreasing a bit when he saw police cars, and he was not in the mood to get stopped right now. When he did arrive to JC’s house, he saw his car, he breathed out a sigh of relief when he didn’t see Britney’s car. Justin pulled into his driveway and turned off the engine.

 

He slammed the door of his car and walked to the front entrance of his house, punching in the four-digit number, he heard a beeping sound and the door opened with a click. Justin was greeted by the familiar homey smell of JC that he once knew; looking around the living room, he didn’t hear any sort of sound, but he did hear a faint piano playing in the distance, a beautiful yet powerful ballad piece, and he could hear a JC singing over it. Justin listened closely and followed the direction of the sound, and immediately felt at ease, and the music started to pull on his heartstrings. Justin started to feel selfish, and was gonna forget this whole argument and leave, but no, he wanted to know if the rumors were true, he had to get this settled.

 

Creeping down into the hallway, he found JC’s studio, and saw him singing ever so melodically, he had his eyes closed and his hands were moving over the piano keys, and he was in his own little world, one world that Justin was gonna shatter.

 

Justin knocked gently, than he knocked again.

 

JC opened his eyes and looked to the direction of the door, startled by Justin’s appearance, he stopped playing altogether.

 

“Justin, um what are you doing here?” He stammered.

 

“I uh, but first let me tell you that was a nice piano piece you played.”

 

JC looked over at the piano and then back at Justin, “Oh that? That’s nothing.”

 

Justin hated that fact, he hated that whatever JC wrote or sang, he told himself that it wasn’t good enough, even if the song was perfectly good already, he always had to put in an extra one hundred and ten percent.

 

“Justin?” JC interrupted his thoughts.

 

Justin snapped back into reality, and remembered why he came here in the first place.

 

“I came here to show you this.” He handed the magazine to JC so he can read it.

 

JC looked at the magazine, an expression motionless on his face.

 

“Are you dating her?”

 

JC knew that he couldn’t keep his feelings for her any longer and he knew that he couldn’t lie to his best friend, but the words couldn’t come out.

 

“Answer me!” Justin demanded.

 

JC looked at Justin with a sincere look on his face, “Yes Justin, I am dating her, and we are having a nice time together, so why does it concern you? I don’t have to tell you everything about my life.

 

“I have to know, why didn’t you tell me in the first place?”

 

“Because, I knew that you were always jealous of every little thing that I have done, I know that for a fact.”

 

“Me?” Jealous of you? Justin was taken aback by his response.

 

“Oh come on Justin, it’s so obvious.” JC scoffed.

 

Ok maybe he was right, Justin had always been slight jealous of JC, back then during their MMC days, it was Justin that was always following him around, and JC was the one that mentored him and everything, then during their days in *NSYNC, and Justin knew that JC had the better voice out of all of them, it all started during rehearsal for the Challenge for the Children 2005; they each had to do warm-ups,  and had to do a few high notes, there vocal coach was there with them, and she arranged their voices, “Ok Justin, one more time, let me see.” Justin was trying to impress her and the rest of the band that maybe just maybe he could out-sing JC, of course, that didn’t work.

 

“Justin.” His vocal coach said, you are a falsetto, you can’t do those notes that JC does, your voice is for smooth purposes only.

 

“JC your turn.” When JC sang, the rest of the guys followed, and they harmonized their verse pretty well. But Justin wanted to try a knack at doing a power note again, but no sound came out when he wanted to sing, his voice came out raspy, and his throat was sore. He realized that he couldn’t sing for the rest of the show, so they had to cancel their performance and hire a children’s school choir for the event.

 

They had to remove his throat nodules in order to continue singing again, how embarrassing it was for him.

 

Justin stopped reminiscing about the past and looked at JC, who was standing there with his arms crossed. “I think I am still jealous of you.” He told at him coldly.

 

“Figures.”

 

“You want to know why?” Justin asked.

 

“Yes, I would like to know why, please explain.” JC said sarcastically.

 

Justin started to say something but couldn’t.

 

“What’s the matter Justin, your own guilt can’t let you speak? No matter what I do Justin, I am always gonna stand in your shadow, go on, keep doing what you are doing, look I am very proud of you really, so keep on hogging the mic and keep making records and make people happy, and keep rising on top of the charts, while my seven-year bad luck streak continues to be in the dust, but you wanna know something? Britney, the other night told me that I can do an album again, and this time we would help eachother, I actually helped her produce a track for her next album, and you know damn well if I sing I can easily bring you down, but I don’t want to do that, because I know that you would be upset with me, which is why I never accomplished anything, but when Britney came into my life, everything started falling into place, and I’m glad cause you wanna know something? I’m in love with her, and she’s in love with me, and we might go on tour together sometime in the future, and there is nothing you can do about it.

 

Justin was shocked at JC’s response and then spoke:

 

“I-I can’t believe what I’m hearing.” Justin said.

 

“I can’t believe that we were best friends in the first place, admit it Justin, without me mentoring you all of these years I don’t think you wouldn’t have accomplished anything.”

 

“I have accomplished on my own, so I don’t know what you are talking about!” Justin shouted.

 

“We were in a group Justin, we worked together, we worked so damn hard, and then when Britney broke up with you, you changed you changed dramatically.”

 

“It was Wade’s fault!”

 

“Yeah Wade, a guy that you hired for a choreographer, you were even jealous that the two of them were hugging, they were just hugging Justin.”

 

“And they kissed too!”

 

“How many girls have you kissed Justin? Don’t think you are so faithful, besides I’m more   faithful than you; I’m honest, unlike you.” JC said coldly.

 

At that moment, JC’s phone started ringing, looking at the Caller ID, and saw Britney’s name flash on the screen.

 

“Who is it, is it your girlfriend?”

 

JC gave Justin a death glare but picked up anyway and gave his sweetest voice, “Hi honey, how are you?”

 

Justin couldn’t take it anymore, he was really getting steamed, and wanted to fight JC for what he was doing to him, I mean, he was married to Jessica Biel, but something about JC and Britney really ticked him off.

 

JC I have something to tell you, are you busy?”

 

JC looked at Justin again, who was boring holes by the way he was staring at him, and Justin could hear Britney’s voice clearly and wanted to get every detail of this conversation.

 

No, I’m not busy, what’s wrong, are you okay?” JC told her, trying to keep his voice calm.

 

“I’m okay, but JC-I-

 

JC noticed a slight pause in her voice.

 

Britney, what is it? Tell me, whatever it is, its fine.” JC held the phone close to his ear, his hands were trembling.

 

“I’m pregnant…”

 

 

 
End Notes:

Read/review please! :D

Tell me how the story is going so far..

And thanks to those that have been reading and reviewing, it means alot.. :)

Chapter 8 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"I just can't believe you."
 

JC’s breath caught in his throat and he started to cough, he managed to choke out a few words: “What did you say?”

 

“I’m pregnant, and I really need to talk to you, are you alone?”

 

“I-I-um.” JC looked over at Justin, a look of shock, anger, and disappointment was written on his face, he heard everything.

 

“I can’t believe you.” Justin mouthed him, he balled up his fists, he really wanted to fight JC, but he just couldn’t, something told him not to, but his anger told him otherwise, without thinking he yanked JC’s phone from his hand and threw it on the floor, he then pushed him knocking the piano behind him in the process, he lost his balance and landed hard on the floor, JC looked at him in surprise, his sincere blue eyes gazing at Justin’s cold ones.

 

Justin was breathing heavily and JC was afraid of what he was gonna do next, he was in a completely vulnerable position, he scanned frantically around the room to see where his phone was, and he was also blocking the exit, so JC couldn’t escape so easily.

 

“Justin, you better think about what you are gonna do.” JC asked.

 

JC has never seen Justin act this way, so menacing, so frightening, he noticed that Justin moved a step closer to him, he closed his eyes preparing for what he was gonna do, but to his surprise he didn’t do anything, Justin saw something behind JC while he was having his eyes closed, a cracked photo frame of him, JC and Britney, it looked as if it was around late 1999, the three of them all had goofy looks on their faces, he took a step back away from JC, and looked at him, who opened his eyes and wondered why Justin wasn’t doing or saying anything, he just took a step back and walked out of the room. JC could hear him running down the hall, and slamming the front door shut, he then heard the sound of a car engine roaring and tires screeching down the pavement, Justin was gone, but for how long?

 

JC let out a shaky breath, and he slowly managed to get up, his legs felt shaky, he winced at the sudden pain that shot up out of nowhere, he walked to the bathroom and lifted his shirt up to see what was causing the pain, he gasped when he saw the slight bruise on his lower back, he needed to get some ice and wrap it up so it wouldn’t get any worse. The slight bruise was making him difficult to walk, but he did eventually get an icepack that it was in the small fridge in his studio office, he sat down on the sofa and placed the icepack on the bruise and sighed, the cold icepack felt good on his back. He saw his Iphone on the floor, thankfully the screen didn’t break, but it was chipped on the side, nothing to serious, he didn’t really care, he saw that Britney ended the call, and tried calling again, and it went to missed calls. He grabbed the phone and called back her number, she picked up after the third ring.

 

“JC, what happened, are you okay? I was so worried!”

 

“Yeah, sorry about that, and yes I also need to talk to you as well, I wasn’t alone when you called me.”

 

Britney noticed a sign of hurt in JC’s voice followed by a crack.

 

“JC, what’s wrong, who was there with you?”

 

“Justin.” He said through gritted teeth. “And he heard everything.”

 

“Oh JC, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to-

 

“No sweetie you don’t have to be sorry, I’m glad that we are going have this baby, and we are gonna let everyone know, my times of being in his shadow is officially over,  it’s my turn now.”

 

“You’re happy with the baby?”

 

“Of course, I mean, it wasn’t planned or anything, but hey it happened.”

 

“Yes it did.” Britney continued talking to him and said, “Do you, want me to come over? The kids are with my assistant now.”

 

“Yes would you please? Cause Justin was kind of upset when he heard the news.”

 

“Did he hurt you?” Britney asked concerned.

 

JC stayed quiet for a moment and then said, “Well, he did push me, and I landed hard on the floor, I have a slight bruise on my back that I currently have an icepack on.”

 

“Why would he do that to you? He didn’t have to be so aggressive, I’ll be over there JC okay? Don’t you worry, I’ll take care of you.”

 

“Thank you, I’ll be waiting.”

 

Britney hanged up the phone and started to get ready.

 

JC pressed the end call button and started to think, why did Justin react the way he reacted? First he was menacing and by the looks of him, it looked like Justin was gonna keep on fighting with him, but JC wondered why Justin stopped and took a step back, and left. He took a look on the table where he got hurt, his eyes caught a photo that was hanging on the wall, standing up, he took the photo and looked at it. The photo was of him Justin and Britney, about in the late nineties, the three of them all looking at the camera with goofy looks on their faces. Maybe, just maybe this is why Justin didn’t do anymore harm to JC, maybe he had a change of heart, and felt guilty. JC hoped so, he really hoped so.

 

 

End Notes:

A bit of drama in this chapter...nothing too serious. :)

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far..read/reviews are greatly appreciated. And thanks to those that have been reading.

Chapter 9 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"I need to give him a chance, and I need to step away."
 

Tears streamed down Justin’s face, he furiously tried to wipe them away, but they just kept coming down, he pressed the gas pedal harder, trying to slow down whenever he saw police officers nearby, he was so not in the mood of getting pulled over, and get a handful of paparazzis all over him, he didn’t want that kind of attention.

 

Justin didn’t know where he was going, he just needed to get away, get away from it all, he didn’t want to feel so bitter, but he did, he was gonna do something so hurtful to JC, but that photo that JC had on the table, brought back memories, it brought him back to how Justin was, before all of this fame and fortune got into his head. Did he really change that much? Was it all his fault? That JC did what he did, let alone the rest of the guys did? Chris started drinking and feeling depressed, Lance came out of the closet, Joey continued doing small shows, and JC did an album, but it didn’t get much publicity, and so, instead of singing for himself, he just started working for other artists, by what JC was telling him, Justin understood him now, he understood him completely, he never gave him a chance, and it was true, everything what JC lectured him about was true, and since Justin had that ego, he never listened to any word he said.

 

He slammed his hands on the steering wheel, and made a sharp right turn towards the beach, he needed to go there to clear his head, he found the entrance to the beach, and found a secluded area, with a few cars parked here and there. Thankful that they weren’t any paps around, he turned off the ignition and let out a whoosh of air, he needed to think, so he also turned off his phone, he didn’t want to be interrupted by Trace right now, let alone anyone. He stepped out of the car and headed towards the sandy spot, a small smile crept on his face when he felt the peace and tranquility of the ocean waves and the seagulls chirping.

 

He took a seat down on the sand, he didn’t care if he didn’t have any towels to sit on, he just needed some time to think about why did he act the way he was, of course, the most reasonable answer came from all the fame and fortune he did, and maybe, just maybe he forgot where he came from, and maybe he matured way too quickly. Maybe he just didn’t know how to say no with all of the movie roles that accompanied him, maybe it was time to give JC a chance, and for Justin to step away from the spotlight, he knew that maybe he hurt him so much in the past, and JC never said anything about it, until now, Justin never even knew how JC felt, I mean, sure he said he was always fine, but he was never the one to show his real feelings, his feelings always came out when he was singing, and that is what Justin needed to see for himself.

 

Taking a look at the ocean view in front of him, he said to himself, “Today is the day, I’m gonna step away from the spotlight, my album is already out, I don’t need to make another one at the moment, if JC wants to collaborate with Britney than I’m okay with it, and I’m not gonna act like a big jerk, if he said that he was proud of me, I have to be proud of him, he needs to get some exposure, not much, but some.”

 

Thankfully, there was not that much people around, so he didn’t care if he was talking out loud, a seagull was staring at him awkwardly.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t bring any food with me.” He told the seagull; the seagull just cawed in response and flew away to join the other seagulls.

 

Justin let out a relieved sigh and said, “Like I said, whatever interview or movie roles those executives want me to do, I’m gonna put them on hold, not gonna do any upcoming projects, not at that moment.

 

Justin felt good about talking out loud, a huge weight on his chest lifted, of course, he needed to give JC and Britney a little time before he went over there to confront him again, he felt guilty about pushing him, and frowned when he pictured JC’s confused and surprised reaction when he pushed him, he didn’t mean to, he just hated that fact that they both made love together and they had an unexpected child together; this should’ve been a happy moment for him, all of JC’s past girlfriends treated him like scum and wanted one night stands, but this wasn’t just with any random girl, it was with Britney Spears, in which was Justin’s previous ex- girlfriend, maybe JC gave her something special, something that Justin could’ve never given her, maybe all of this happened, the breakup, *NSYNC’s breakup, was because of his ego, he just wanted to do everything and anything, just because of the fame that he let go to his head. Back then, he wasn’t thinking about feelings and how people actually felt, he was just thinking, “Let’s go do this and do that,” he didn’t think about others, he only thought about himself. But now, he was getting a clear head, and everything was falling into place.

 

And it felt good to just be alone and let his mind do the thinking, he made it clear, he was gonna give JC a chance, and he was gonna step away from the spotlight, whether the media would want to or not.

 

 
End Notes:

Hope you guys like this chapter.. :)

Thanks to those who have been reading/reviewing..greatly appreciated.

Chapter 10 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Oh look I updated! :D

Trace wonders where Justin is, so he gives him a call...

“Great, now my ears are ringing.” Justin groaned and pulled the pillow over his head. It wasn’t his ears that were ringing, it was his cell phone.

 

“I thought I had that damn thing set on vibrate.” Irritated, he grabbed the phone on the nightstand and barked out, “What?!”

 

“Don’t what me!” Said the person on the other line.

 

Justin didn’t look at the Caller ID when he picked up the phone; he took a look on the screen saying that it was Trace.

 

“Where have you been?! I have been calling you! You missed an interview yesterday, you better have a good excuse for missing this, explain!” Trace shouted over the phone.

 

“Trace, you don’t have to yell.” Justin whispered.

 

“I have every right to yell!”

 

“But calm down if you want me to explain what happened.” Justin said calmly.

 

Trace let out a sigh, “Ok fine, shoot.”

 

Justin let out a breath before explaining him; Remember when I told you that I was going to JC’s house to see what was up the other day?”

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“And remember the magazines of JC and Britney kissing?”

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“Well, I went to JC’s house, he was in the studio, we talked a lot and at first he didn’t give me eye contact when I told him about Britney, he tried to avoid my gaze, I needed answers, shortly after, his phone started ringing, he picked it up. It was Britney on the other line and then she-Justin sighed and closed his eyes to revisit the flashback.

 

“And she told him what? What?” Trace asked.

 

“She told him that she was pregnant.” Justin replied.

 

“WHAT?!” Trace shouted.

 

Justin pulled the cell phone away from his ear but leaned in again to tell him.

 

“Yes, she’s pregnant.”

 

“By WHO?!

 

“Well its JC’s of course.” Justin muttered.

 

“Wow so JC and Britney finally rode the hobby horse huh? I should’ve known.”

 

Justin’s face turned hot, the thought of him and Britney doing so much more than just the usual hugging and kissing made his insides turn.

 

“But it doesn’t have to bother you Justin, you should be proud.” Trace’s voice grew softer.

 

“I am proud, but I kinda got upset because he didn’t tell me.”

 

“He didn’t have to, you and him grew apart through time.”

 

“I didn’t want it to be like this Trace.”

 

“But why are you worrying, you are married to freakin Jessica Biel for crying out loud.”

 

“Yeah I know, but when I found out, I went berserk, I took a small break away, and headed to the beach and started to think because I kinda- Justin hesitated again.

 

“You kinda what?”

 

“I kinda pushed JC when I found out what he did and I think I hurt him, I looked at his face, he was confused and a bit surprised.”

 

“You pushed your best friend?” Trace responded.

 

“Ex-best friend.”

 

“Justin, you are getting way over your head, you shouldn’t treat JC like this, if JC and Britney are gonna have a child together than you should be happy for them, not angry, look, I know you and Britney dated before, but you did let your ego get the best of you, and JC was tagging along like a lost puppy, or maybe it was the other way around not sure.” Trace explained.

 

“I know Trace, I know, which is why I made a suggestion.”

 

“Which is?” Trace continued.

 

“I’m taking a break from music and movies from now on; I’m gonna let JC take the music scene instead.”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yeah, seriously.”

 

“But what if JC doesn’t want to, I don’t think he never liked all the attention that much.” Trace wondered.

 

“You’re right, he doesn’t, but I think he’s gonna do a collabo with Britney and they are gonna make this public, and it wouldn’t be fair if I’m there taking away everything, I want to give him a chance.”

 

“Did you tell him this?”

 

“No, after I pushed him, I ran, and I haven’t spoken to him since.”

 

“Well, you should tell him, in person, not through a text message or a phone call.”

 

“I know, I should, but I’m afraid.”

 

“Justin, please you have to apologize to him, tell him you are sorry for being such a jerk.” Trace joked.

 

“I guess you can say I’m a jerk.”

 

“A big one.” Trace laughed on the other end.

 

“I’ll tell him I guess whenever I’m ready or whatever.”

 

“No, you gotta be honest, you have to tell both of them.”

 

“What, you want me to kneel in front of them and cry?” Justin joked.

 

“No, but that would be really cool to watch.” Trace chuckled.

 

“Whatever Trace, I’ll tell them both, not now, but soon.”

 

“Good.”

 

“Oh and Trace? Do me a favor, cancel any appointments I have with directors and producers that I have in the next few months, including the tour.”

 

“You really want to do this?” Trace asked.

 

“Just postpone the tour, until further notice.”

 

“Ok, I’ll let them know.”

 

“Thanks Trace, oh and, thank you for arguing my ear off.”

 

“No problem Justin, though sometimes I don’t know about you.”

 

“I don’t know about you either.” Justin repeated.

 

“Oh shut up you spoiled brat.” Trace told him.

 

“But you love this spoiled brat.” Justin replied with a grin.

 

“Oh I do, but yeah I’ll let you know about all the postponed tour dates okay, don’t worry your pretty little head.”

 

“Thanks Trace.”

 

“No problem.” A click was heard on the other end signaling that Trace had hanged up.

 

Justin pressed the end call button and looked at the phone, should he call JC today? No, Trace told him no calling or texting, he was gonna have to go in person, but Justin decided to give JC and Britney some time alone, then he was gonna confront them to apologize, it wasn’t going to be easy, because he knew that he hurt JC, he just hoped that he didn’t hurt him too much.

 

End Notes:

Yeah..started working on this story now, since I finished writing that Halloween story, hope you guys read that one.. :)

NOW...You guys can read THIS one, and REVIEW! :D Whenever you can that is..

I would update as much as I can.. :)

Chapter 11 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Father, I'm gonna be a father??"

“Ow! That hurts!” JC winced at the sudden pain on his lower backside as Britney placed the warm cloth on him.

 

“I’m being gentle Jace, I just can’t believe Justin did this to you, what was he thinking? I’m so disappointed in him.”

 

“He wasn’t thinking Brit, he completely lost it.”

 

“I mean, he’s married now, he shouldn’t be acting that way.” Britney told him as she was wrapping a gauze onto JC’s lower backside.

 

“Well, he after he pushed me, he kinda took off, it must’ve been that photo that he saw of all three of us that I have in the studio, he might’ve gone back to his senses, or I don’t know.” JC sighed.

 

“Jace, don’t try to think  about it too much, eventually you and me know that sooner or later, he’s gonna have to accept the truth, we are both gonna have this baby, and we are going to make it public, and we are gonna do a collabo, it’ll be a nice change for the both of us.” Britney smiled at him.

 

“I guess you’re right.”

 

“And that means, that you can continue working on your little girl group until the song that I’m working on is ready to be released.” Britney continued.

 

“The girl group, I honestly don’t have to do anything at the moment, that’s kind of Jimmy’s job, if he needs me, then I go, if not I don’t go, so I can help you sing on some of the songs you are working on.”

 

“Oh well that’s good.”

 

Britney finished wrapping up JC’s lower backside, “There, you are all set, you gotta keep this covered until it heals.”

 

“Thank you Brit.” JC slowly sat down back on the sofa and closed his eyes to keep his mind from spinning.

 

Apparently when JC called her, she drove over to his house to hear all the news about what happened to him and Justin.

 

Changing the subject JC asked her, “So when did you find you were pregnant?”

 

“This morning, I took a test because I didn’t feel like myself and when I took it, it came back positive, I didn’t know what to think, I was kind of excited and a bit worried, I haven’t told anyone yet, not even my mother, or my assistant, or my kids.” Britney explained.

 

“So your idea, is so you and me say it in public?”

 

“Uh huh, whenever you get better from your back, and after the waters die down.”

 

“It’s a good idea, I’m sure we are gonna get mixed reviews.”

 

“Yeah, we gotta be prepared for this.”

 

“You got that right.”

 

“But I think  we could really work this out JC, we shouldn’t be afraid of what the media would say, sure it’ll be the hot topic of the year I know that, but you know, we gotta give it chance regardless what people say about us.”

 

JC nodded but didn’t say anything, he just looked at her while she was sitting down on the loveseat, she was wearing some faded jeans and a denim jacket, her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail, she looked so hot to her, and to think that she was gonna have his baby, it made him feel so wonderful.

 

Britney caught him staring at her, “What are you looking at?” She joked.

 

“You look so beautiful.” JC asked; a dazed look on his face.

 

“Oh stop, you think I look beautiful now? Just wait until I start gaining pounds and asking for all these weird cravings from different countries.” Britney let out a laugh.

 

“I’ll be looking forward to it.” JC winked.

 

“Yeah sure.” Britney gave him an eye roll.

 

“So now I’m thinking when your belly starts growing you gotta tell the kids, is it better if we tell them both, I mean, they like me already.”

 

“Yeah they do, I’m gonna tell them during the process when we start saying to the world about you and me dating, and me having the pregnancy, and that you are the father of this child.”

 

“Father.” JC whispered, “I’m gonna be a father?” The thought of that alone kinda scared him.

 

Britney saw the look on his face and said to him, “Don’t worry Jace, you would make an excellent father, much better than my freakin ex, he was such a pain, but I am grateful that I had two great boys who I love dearly, so I don’t regret it, but still he was a pain.”

 

JC’s expression soften a bit, he knew that deep down he always had that father figure image to him, and he knew that he was good at taking care of kids, maybe it was time for him to settle down, not much, but maybe it was time, and he was gonna make every minute of it count, that is until the media finds out about the both of them, than that would really be the news of the year, and he was more than ready for it.

 

End Notes:

This is a short chapter, I managed to update this one today before Thanksgiving so yay! :)

I hope you guys like it, I honestly didn't know how was gonna write it, but looks like I got inspired.

Read/review whenever you get the chance, I know that everyone else is being with the Holidays and all, I'm one of them..

So without further adieu, I hope you guys have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones.. :D

Thankies.

Chapter 12 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

...and he would knock everybody off the charts, he really would.”

 

As Britney’s pregnancy was progressing, rumors were flying out saying  if Britney was gaining weight or something else, she knew she couldn’t hide the fact any longer and was gonna say the truth as soon as JC arrived at the People’s magazine place.

 

Her phone buzzed indicating she received a text message, it was JC saying that he was gonna be as soon as the traffic let up.

 

“Ok I’m in the lobby waiting for you.” Was Britney’s reply.

 

As Britney was waiting for him, she spoke to her assistant Caroline was sitting next to her, who couldn’t contain the excitement she was feeling, after Britney told her the news, she was estatic.

 

“I just can’t believe that you and-

 

“Shh! Don’t worry the world would know in a few hours, we gotta take photos and everything.”

 

Britney placed her hand on her stomach, it was starting to show already, but not as profound yet.

 

Just then she heard the ping sound of the automatic doors opening, she smiled when she saw that it was JC looking amazingly handsome, black leather jacket, a slight wet curl hanging down on his forehead, and the glasses.

 

Britney wondered if JC should take the glasses off during the photoshoot, she hoped he didn’t mind.

 

“Lookin good JC!” Caroline grinned.

 

JC chuckled and said, “And hello to you too Caroline.”

 

“I’ll just leave you two alone while I go get everything set.” Caroline got up from the chair and speed walked into the room.

 

JC gave a kiss on Britney’s lips.

 

“I’ve been wanting to kiss you all day.” He mumbled in between kisses.

 

“Me too.”

 

When they pulled apart from their session they talked about how their front cover was gonna be.

 

“Well I was thinking, that maybe I can hug you and we would both look at the camera and I would hold you in a loving way.” JC told her.

 

“You mean like you place your hands with my hands while I have them on my stomach, like that?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

“I think that’s a great idea for a cover.”

 

“But I’m kind of stuck on how we should name the cover.”

 

“Hmm, I may have an idea but lets get to the photoshoot first.” Britney asked him.

 

“Ok.”

 

They both got up from their seat when Caroline appeared in the doorway, “Come on guys, we are ready for you in the dressing rooms.”

 

Britney was then pulled away from JC so she can get dressed and put on her makeup, while JC headed to one of the other dressing rooms.

 

Shortly after finishing, Britney emerged from the dressing, a light pink lip gloss was on her lips, her hair blow dried and wavy down on her sides, she was wearing a simple outfit, nothing to revealing, while JC, who didn’t need much, just took the leather jacket and the glasses off, he had that movie star look, as what others called him.

 

Caroline and some of Britney’s friends were in awe on how cute they looked.

 

“I just can’t this believe this is happening!” Caroline whispered to her Amy, one of Britney’s hairstylists.

 

“I know! It’s like they were meant to be, this is gonna be the news of the whole decade!” Amy whispered back.

 

Both girls were watching from the room while Britney and JC were posing for the camera.

 

“I haven’t seen Britney this happy in a long time.” Caroline told her.

 

“Yeah, after Justin broke her heart, and with Kevin she tried to get back up, and she did, but it looks like something else was missing in her life, she has that glimmer in her eye when she’s with JC, and I don’t blame her, JC is ridiculously hot.” Amy grinned.

 

“He is, isn’t he? And he’s going to be a daddy!”

 

Both girls were jumping up and down with excitement.

 

“It’s weird that we are both in our early 30s and we are jumping up and down like teenagers.” Caroline joked.

 

“Haha, I know, I’m just so happy for the both of them, and JC especially because I think he always had the worst streak when it came to girlfriends, or I don’t know.”

 

“Yeah, but JC is really a nice guy, I’ve known him for years, there are just some girls that take advantage of him.”

 

“That’s true, I heard he’s come out with a new song or album is that for real?” Amy asked her.

 

“I hope so, he’s working with that girl group now, but he’s not with them all the time, so maybe there’s a chance for him.”

 

“I hope so too, we need good music and good singing voices in today’s music society,  I mean we have Britney of course and the other *NSYNC member.” Amy replied sarcastically.

 

“Yeah we have him.”

 

“I would love for JC to sing a song; he would knock everybody off the charts.” Amy did a fist punch in the air when she said it.

 

“Me too Amy, me too and he would knock everybody off the charts, he really would.”

 

   
End Notes:

Hi! :D *waves*

Have the day off from work today, yay! So managed to update..hope you guys are enjoying it so far, read/review when you can..thankies!

P.S For those of us that live in the East Coast states, a winter storm may be coming(I'm one of them that may be getting the storm)

Hope you all are safe if you live in those regions.. :)

Chapter 13 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Flashbacks are italics.. :)

It’s Official: Britney Spears and JC Chasez are Dating and Expecting a Child Together.

 

Justin read the line once more to make sure he read it correctly, he did. There it was, clear as day, on the front cover of People magazine, and on every magazine stand. He rolled up the newspaper and stashed it in his backpack, now it was his chance to go confront the happy couple, something stirred in his stomach, he didn’t know why he was feeling that sense of jealousy again, he needed to put a stop in it, and fast.

 

“Ok Justin, everything’s gonna be cool, I’m on break, I have to give JC a chance and congratulate them.” Justin said to himself.

 

He took the keys out of his pocket and headed into his SUV, putting the keys into the ignition, he wondered if JC was in Britney’s house or she in his, he didn’t want to text them just yet, if he wanted to, he could’ve, but he didn’t. He just wanted to get this over with and confront the both of them.

 

Its been a few weeks since Justin has last heard from JC, they haven’t spoken to eachother ever since they had that argument.

 

Using his right turn signal, he headed over to Britney’s house up on the town of Santa Barbara, memories flashed into his mind as he started thinking of the countless parties he and the guys shared at this house, it had been a lot of fun, nearly everyone that was involved in the music business were at this mansion, he remembered the nights that he and Britney used to share, the kisses they shared, the moments, he told her that he loved her and she loved him.

 

Sometime in the middle of June 2001

The release of their music video “Pop” had just hit airwaves, and was broadcast on nearly every music channel; everybody was having a good time lounging by the pool, eating food and having drinks.

Britney and Justin were out talking on the porch, sharing their most intimate kisses, and watching the sunset just below the horizon.

 

“I’m so proud of you Justin, you and the guys.” Britney let out a sigh and rested on his shoulder.

 

I’m proud of you too as well, your single “I’m a Slave for You” is also on the runner-up.

 

“Wade did a good job choreographing you guys, and I’m glad he filled in for Joey.”

 

“Yeah if it weren’t for Wade who knows what would’ve happened.”

 

“I remember he choreographed one of my songs as well.”

 

“Which one?” Justin asked hesistant.

 

If Justin remembered correctly, whenever Britney was rehearsing he was there with her.

 

“Where was I? Wasn’t I there with you?” Justin wondered.

 

“You were preparing for the tour, don’t you remember?” Britney told him.

 

Justin looked at Britney and told her something that he would probably regret in the future.

 

“Is there something that you aren’t telling me Brit?”

 

“I’m telling you that Wade was just helping me rehearse, that is all, nothing happened.”

 

Justin wasn’t buying it; he could see it in his eyes that something else was there.

 

“Tell me Brit, did you-?”

 

“I’m sorry Justin, it was a kiss, it meant nothing, she turned away from him, tears streaming down her face.

 

“You kissed him on the lips?!” Justin told her, raising his voice a bit.

 

“During rehearsal, something happened, it just, I don’t know, it was my fault, I-

 

“You should’ve told me!” Justin said through gritted teeth.

 

“I didn’t know how, it was just a short kiss, he kissed him and I guess-I kinda of kissed him back.” Britney wiped the tears furiously off her face.

 

“You are a cheater Brit, I can’t believe this.”

 

“Oh come on Justin, at least I told you, it’s not like we went and did-

 

“I don’t want to hear it, leave me alone.” Justin didn’t really think, he walked away from her and left out of her life.

 

By the time Justin finished reminiscing about what happened, tears started watering up, he wiped them away by the time he reached Britney’s mansion, thinking back, he knew that his ego had something to do with it, he knew that he wasn’t supposed to take this too hard, maybe he was hard on Britney, he wished he actually listened to was she was supposed to say, but he didn’t, he just walked away and then, he went solo, which  was a sudden blow to all of the guys of *NSYNC, Britney’s breakup is what caused *NSYNC to breakup so suddenly, all the members of the band did a cover up and told everyone that they just wanted to do their own things and take a break, but they each knew that horrible truth, Justin had finally gotten his wings, and he was ready to fly without the members of *NSYNC.

 

Justin let out a sigh and parked his SUV next to a turquoise Audi convertible, and right next to the convertible, was a Mercedes Benz, he checked the plate number, and he knew that JC was there.

 

Turning off his SUV, he took the keys out of the ignition and placed in his hands on the steering wheel, after a few seconds he got out of the SUV, and headed to the front entrance of her house, he looked up at the mahogany doors and rang the doorbell…

 

 

End Notes:

I may have some facts wrong, but hey its fiction.. ;)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I'll update more soon...

Chapter 14 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Dave and Buster's anyone?? :D

“I got it!” JC called out to Britney who was sitting on the sofa with her kids playing the Wii.

 

JC headed to open the front door and asked who it was. “Who is it?” He said in a sing-song voice.

 

“It’s Justin.”

 

JC’s breath caught in his throat, and whispered to Britney.

 

Britney gave him a look and told her kids that she would be right back.

 

“What happened Jace, who is it?” She asked him.

 

“It’s Justin, do I let him in? I’m afraid what he’s gonna do.”

 

“Don’t be, come on, I’ll open it.”

 

JC took a step aside but still was next to her.

 

She slowly opened the door halfway and looked up to Justin.

 

“Hi Brit.” Justin said, his voice just above a whisper.

 

“Hey Justin, would you like to come in?”

 

“Uh yeah.” He awkwardly made his way into her house and didn’t notice that JC was standing next to her.

 

JC didn’t say anything, he just looked away from him.

 

“Hi JC.” Justin forced a smile at him.

 

“Hey.” JC mumbled, still not looking at him.

 

Justin saw Britney’s kids sitting on the sofa playing the Wii, and said hello to them.

 

“Wow, they are so big!” Justin told her.

 

“Yeah they really have grown haven’t they?”

 

JC couldn’t hold back what he needed to say any longer, “So Justin, what brings you all the way up here?”

 

Now it was Justin’s turn to be scared of JC, he took a step back at the sudden tone in his voice.

 

“I uh, listen Jace, before you start, I just want to say that I am deeply sorry for the misery I have caused you, really I am, I didn’t mean to push you, I just couldn’t bear the fact that you and Britney did what you did, I lost my head-I

 

He scoffed, “You sure did.”

 

Britney bit her lip and looked down at the floor.

 

Justin continued talking, “I really didn’t mean to hurt you JC, really and you Britney, I am grateful that you have found someone that cared for you, and loved you, something that I have never could’ve given you, I-

 

At that moment Justin let the tears fall and his voice started to crack, “I have been such a jerk to you, the both of you, and I know that you Britney, I have hurt you, and I know that now it doesn’t mean much, but I just wanted to let you know that congratulations on your expecting child, and you JC, it took so long for you to actually have a significant other, and I’m glad you found one, both of you have been through so much, and I’m beyond thrilled to let you know that you have my permission to continue working on music JC, both of you can collaborate and do whatever you want, cause I took a break from my tour, its postponed for now, I would say so much more to you guys, but I just-

 

Justin stopped talking and started to cry while gazing down at his shoes, which suddenly seemed so fascinating.

 

“Justin.” JC’s voice was soft.

 

He placed a hand on his shoulder and lifted his chin, “Look at me Justin, don’t feel bad, yes you have been a jerk before, but that was you, you were young, you didn’t know any better, it takes a lot of courage to finally admit all what you did wrong, you are a wonderful person, a good friend, a best friend to me.

 

“I’m still your best friend?” Justin told him.

 

“Of course, we may have grew apart and we may have argued but we are still, and that won’t change, why? Cause we go way back, we are more like brothers, you me and the rest of the guys, we just all grew apart, we didn’t want it to be that way, but we still managed to keep in touch after all of these years right? So, don’t shed those tears.”

 

Britney smiled at the both of them, and gave Justin a tissue to wipe them.

 

“Here you go Stinky.” Britney used Justin’s old nickname.

 

Justin laughed, “Wow, I remember that, thanks.”

 

“I still care for you Justin, I care for all of you guys, you have been great influence to me, I don’t know where I would be in my life if you guys weren’t in it, I love you all so much.” Britney pulled them all into a tight embrace.”

 

After a few moments, Justin felt the bump on Britney’s stomach while hugging.

 

“Hey, I felt the bump, its almost starting to show.” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m still trying to hide it though.”

 

“Well you shouldn’t, the media knows already, you should flaunt it, and be proud of the belly bump girl.”

 

“That’s what I’ve been telling her, but she’s too shy.” JC mocked her.

 

“What about you Jace, you are another shy one.” Britney winked at him.

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“Tell you what; maybe we should all go out for dinner, somewhere family friendly, for the kids I mean.” Justin told them.

 

“So the media can see us?” JC asked.

 

“Yeah sure why not, they want stories, I’ll give them stories, I’m sick of hiding, and crazy rumors, we are all friends, lets show them that we are happy for eachother.”

 

“You don’t mind Justin?” Britney wondered.

 

“No of course not, just as long as they don’t shove a camera in my face while I’m eating, then they’ll be problems.” Justin joked.

 

“Ok good idea, where should we go?” JC asked.

 

“Dave and Busters I was thinking.” Justin said.

 

“Its been forever since we have been there, remember the time when Chris’s team lost when we were all watching football and having a few drinks, that was a great night.” JC smiled as he remembered that one night he and the guys were out for dinner back in 2003 in Miami, they went to go D&B to eat, and they were all talking, eating, drinking, signing autographs, and playing games.

 

“We totally need to that again, all five of us, and you Brit and the kids of course.” Justin told her.

 

“I would love to, so we should go now.”

 

“Yeah let’s go, next time I’ll get the guys together.” Justin responded.

 

Britney told her kids that they were going out with uncle Justin, and JC was coming along, she hasn’t told them yet that she was gonna have a another child, she would tell them soon though, and she wanted JC to be there while she was telling them.

 

“Alright, are we all good?” JC said, texting on his Iphone back to Jimmy, saying that he was busy and was heading out to dinner, and that he would deal with him and the girls later.

 

“Yeah we are ready.” Brit said, grabbing her purse and keys.

 

“So you guys follow me or separate cars?” Justin wondered.

 

“I’ll drive my Benz with Brit and the kids, and I’ll follow you to the restaurant.” JC told Justin.

 

“Ok, seems reasonable.”

 

They all gathered their things and headed out of the house, JC heading into his car with Brit and the kids, while Justin heading into his SUV.

 

The two vehicles exited out of the driveway and headed into the city.

 

While driving, Justin couldn’t help but smile, he felt at ease, he felt good that he told them what he needed to tell them, and he was glad that he and JC were still best friends, and they all cared for one another, a fight wasn’t going to tear them apart, and he was glad that he was able to resolve this issue, he wasn’t gonna give the media a hard time, he was gonna be out there and show them that no fights or arguments won’t be involved, the media loves juicy gossip, and loves when there’s negative stories, so he was gonna put a positive one, that is how the media would step away from him.

End Notes:

Well everything is resolved so far...

I hope you are enjoying the story..read/review thankies! And thanks to those that have been reviewing.. :)

Chapter 15 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Welcome to Dave and Buster's may I take your order??"

“Welcome to Dave and Buster’s, may I take your order?” The waitress named Elizabeth told Justin who was sitting down with Britney, JC and her two kids.

 

Of course, Elizabeth the waitress was trying to control herself that three semi-famous celebrities were sitting at a local family restaurant and she was serving them.

 

“I’ll have a lite beer and order number three.” Justin told her.

 

“I’ll have a number two and a Samuel Adams beer.” JC said.

 

“And for you?” Elizabeth asked Britney.

 

“I’ll have a large Sprite and an order number four, and the same meal for the kids.”

 

Elizabeth smiled at her and wrote down what needed to be written, and then she went to the back.

 

At that moment, a few fans went up to them and asked them politely if they can ask for autographs and photos, cause this was a dream come true for them, and some were furiously tweeting about it and having fangirl moments.

 

“Thank you so much Justin! I love you!” A blonde teenager told him.

 

Justin just chuckled as he finished signing, and the young teenager went away and go giggle some more with her friends.

 

“I still got it.” Justin smiled looking over at JC was getting the utensils and setting the table.

 

“Well, its not everyday that three mid-90s celebs come to a random restaurant and get all of these exposure from fans.” JC laughed.

 

“This is so much better now that our bodyguards are around, can’t stand being around them all the time.” Britney muttered.

 

“That’s true, they can be so annoying, of course we need them for protection and crazy people, but then again we can protect ourselves.” Justin added.

 

“Britney may need more protection now that she’s carrying a baby you know?” JC told him.

 

Justin nodded and saw that the waitress was coming back with their meals and drinks.

 

“Here you go.” She told them sweetly.

 

“Thank you Elizabeth.” They all said.

 

“I also gave your sons crayons and a coloring sheet just in case they want to color.”

 

“Aww thank you, that’s very sweet of you.” Britney told her.

 

“If anything, just let me know.” Elizabeth gave them a smile and walked away.

 

They all started to eat and make light conversations with one another.

 

After they have finished eating, they tipped the waitress a reasonable amount which Elizabeth was thrilled of receiving, they took a few more photos and signed a few more autographs with their fans, and they played a bunch of games that were in the restaurant. They had their share of laughs and they all joked around.

 

“Alright man, thank you for everything this was fun.” JC added, pulling Justin into a one armed hug.

 

They were all outside of the restaurant’s parking lot, about to leave back home, it was about ten-o-clock at night.

 

“We need to do this again with Chris, Joey and Lance next time.” Justin told him.

 

“Yeah we do.”

 

Justin then gave a hug to Britney and ruffled up her sons’ hair. “See you boys soon.”

 

“Take care Brit, I’ll see you when I can.” Justin told her quietly.

 

“Same goes for you Justin.”

 

She smiled at him, Justin felt something turn inside of him when he looked at her again, he admit though, he still cared for her, after all it was his first love, but what could he do about it now? She was in better hands of his best friend, and he had to be proud of it.

 

They said their goodbyes once more and Justin headed into his SUV, he was happy that everything went so well, no rude comments from the press at the restaurant, no interference, no nothing, and that is how it was supposed to be.

 

“You let me know about her pregnancy Brut, you know update the magazine.” Justin called out.

 

“Oh don’t worry we will.” Britney called back out to him, from the passenger side of JC’s Mercedes.

 

And with that, Justin gave a small wave and drove off.

 

 

JC and Britney reached home and JC agreed to help put the kids to bed, they were indeed tired.

 

“I had a really great time JC.” Britney told him quietly.

 

“Yeah, it was nice for Justin to invite all of us today.”

 

“Do you need any help before I go home?” JC asked her, a twinkle in his eye.

 

“No thanks, I’m okay.”

 

And with that, JC went up to her and gave her a goodnight kiss, the kiss he gave her had a hint of passion in it, and Britney felt her body as if it was on fire.

 

She lead her to the couch, and as gentle and softly as possible, kissed her in places only she dreamed of.

 

She moaned quietly, as JC trailed butterfly kisses down her almost grown stomach and down her sweet spot.

 

She bucked her hips in a slight rhythm, being careful not to wake up the kids, and JC doing the same.

 

The sounds of sweet pleasure filled the living room, and Britney and JC let out sighs of relief.

 

“I love you.” JC whispered in her ear.

 

“I love you too.” Britney whispered back to him and gave him one kiss before leaving her house and into his home.

 

She closed the door behind him gently and laid her back on it and waited for the sound of a car engine roaring away in the distance, she loved him a whole lot…

 

End Notes:

Managed to update today! :D

Though, got kinda stuck with this one, but I think its okay..

And I think I'll just write a few more chapters left and I'll be done, but I'll see how that goes..

Read/review please..thankies!

Chapter 16 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

A little surprise at the end of this chapter.. :)

“Alright girls, that’ll be all for today, since your single has just been released, we just gotta promote it some more.” JC told her the members of the girl group he has been working on.

 

“I’m so excited for this!” Rosie said.

 

“Yeah, it’s like a dream come true!” Nyla said, tweeting on her I-phone.

 

Alex went up to JC and told him, “Thank you for everything, you and Jimmy are so rad.”

 

“No problem girls, its what I do,”

 

“I really think that you should sing more yourself you know.” Chasee said, sitting down on a beanbag chair.

 

“Oh speaking of singing, I heard that you and Britney Spears are having a baby! According to the People magazine” Jessica told him.

 

“Yeah.” JC looked away shyly and continued typing a few keys on the computer.

 

“Aww! I wonder if its gonna be a boy or girl, or twins!” Kota gushed.

 

JC thought for a moment, “Um, let’s not jump through conclusions yet, me and Britney were supposed to go to the doctor this afternoon, so..everyone is gonna have to wait, including you girls.”

 

The girls all made sad faces, “But we don’t like waiting.” Darina whined.

 

“Well, no rushing these things you know.” JC told them.

 

“True, but really JC, what we wanted to say was congratulations to you both, and tell Britney we said hello!” Rosie beamed.

 

“Will do.” JC said, shutting down the computer.

 

At that moment, Jimmy and Andi came in, holding four boxes of pizza.

 

“Who’s hungry?” Jimmy asked.

 

“PIZZA!” Rosie shouted and was the first one in line to get her slice.

 

JC just laughed and was grateful working for these girls, he knew that in his mind, he wanted something else, he wanted to release a song for himself, he was slowly getting inspired when Britney announced her pregnancy, and now that Justin was taking a break from music, now was his chance.

 

“Alright girls, I have to go and meet up Brit at the doctor’s, so see you all next week.”

 

“Bye JC!” The girls replied in unison.

 

“Take care man.” Jimmy and Andi waved at him and JC headed out the door of the studio.

 

 

That afternoon Britney was at the doctor’s office, slightly nervous about this whole thing, she did this twice before with her other two sons with Kevin, but why was she suddenly so nervous? Maybe cause it was with JC this time, a guy that she thought  that she would never be in relationship with, let alone have a child with him, she smiled to herself and had vivid flashbacks of that evening they made love, it was meant to be, and she knew it, and I’m sure JC knew it too.

 

Just then, the double doors from the doctor’s office opened, and JC came in and sat down next to Britney.

 

“Did I miss anything?”

 

“Nope, you’ve arrived just in time.”

 

The lady behind the counter told Britney that she could go inside now.

 

Britney and JC went inside the room, and were greeted by Dr. Patrick.

 

“Hello, I’m Dr. Patrick, how are you Ms. Spears?”

 

“I’m fine, thank you, this is my boyfriend Joshua.”

 

JC gave the doctor a firm handshake, now he suddenly felt nervous, he never been in a gyno office before, but he needed to be there.

 

Alright just lay down on this bed Ms. Spears, and I’ll go set up the equipment.

 

Britney did was she was told and breathed in and breathed out slowly.

 

“You’re okay?” JC whispered to her.

 

“Yeah I’m fine, I can tell you are nervous though.”

 

JC laughed and agreed that he was nervous, but since he was gonna be the father of this child, he had to do all he can.

 

Dr. Patrick set up the equipment and lifted her blouse and unbuttoned her jeans, he gently pressed her stomach and rubbed a bit of the jelly that they used so that way they can use the ultrasound.

 

“Are you experiencing any pains or anything?” Dr. Patrick told her.

 

“Not yet, had morning sickness a few weeks ago though but nothing too extreme.” Britney added.

 

JC was glued to the screen that was on next to Britney, he felt like he was health class all over again.

 

“Ok, lets see if everything is in order.” Dr. Patrick used the machine to move all around her stomach, when a soft thump was heard.

 

Britney and JC let out a gasp both at the same time.

 

Dr. Patrick smiled and said, “Hear that?”

 

“Is that-? JC didn’t finish his sentence because he was about to be in tears.

 

“The sound of your baby’s heartbeat, and from the sound of it, may be healthy.”

 

“Oh my goodness!” Britney gushed, she held JC’s hand tightly and JC held hers.

 

This was their moment, a moment that would be cherished forever.

 

“And I think, this one is going to be a-

 

Dr. Patrick was quiet for a moment and looked at them and smiled.

 

“What?” JC and Britney both cried out in unison.

 

“Ms. Spears, you have two boys right?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Well, tell your sons that they are going get a little sister.”

 

“A girl?” Britney said her voice just above a whisper.

 

“A girl.” Dr. Patrick told her.  “Congratulations to you both!”

 

“JC, can you believe it?”

 

“Amazing baby.” He kissed her on the lips.

 

“So we aren’t gonna tell nobody anything, just Justin and the rest of the guys, and everyone else we know.” Britney sighed happily.

 

“I agree, don’t want to update the magazine right now either, I’m so happy babe.”

 

“Me too JC, me too, I’ve never been happier.”

 

They thanked Dr. Patrick, and told them to come by in about two-three months to see how the baby progresses.

 

The two of them waved goodbye to him and exited the doctor’s office, both holding hands and feeling grateful that they had eachother, its moments like these that mattered the most.

 

End Notes:

Don't worry..not finished with the story yet..lolz May have just a few more chapters to go before its officially done.. :)

Reviews! Thankies.. :D

Chapter 17 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"Save some of that for later mama.." ;)

“What about this shirt, it’s cute.” Justin told his wife Jessica, the two of them were at the Baby Store and were just as excited when JC and Britney told them that they were having a little girl. Its been about six months since the last time they have last came in contact with eachother.

 

Justin was enjoying the break he was having, and Britney has just released her latest single with JC, it was a beautiful ballad that they both wrote together, they had plenty to write about and were both feeling inspired.

 

“I think the little pink baby shoes are adorable, aww look at them!” Jessica gushed.

 

“We could take those too.” Justin added.

 

Jessica couldn’t help but get these feelings when she was at the Baby Store, she wanted to have children of her own, but they were both very busy, well maybe she was the one that was busy, since Justin was on break now.

 

“Justin- She started to say.

 

“Hmm?” Justin wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying; he was looking for a pink fuzzy hat that was going to go along with it.”

 

“Do you think in the future we can have children of our own?” She asked.

 

Justin’s gaze shifted from the pink fuzzy hat towards her, “Having kids is big responsibility Jess, you know very well how our careers are.”

 

“I know that, but I’m just saying.”

 

“Well, don’t think about these feelings now, cause I don’t really feel the same way, don’t feel bad, but you know, that’s a big step, its not that I don’t want children, its just that it takes time, it’s a process, I hope you understand.” Justin explained.

 

Jessica put her head down, “I understand.” She said quietly.

 

 

“Now if we put the crib here by the window, that way she can have a nice view of the sun rising over the horizon.” JC beamed.

 

JC was at Britney’s house, and his idea was to be there with her in the evenings after the baby was born, he was thinking of selling his own house and moving in, but with all of the stuff that has been going on he decided to still remain there until further notice.

 

“What about this?” Britney moved towards the baby pink dresser, which was still in the middle of the room.

 

“Well we could put that right over there, don’t you move a thing Brit.” JC headed towards the dresser and pushed it until it hit the wall.

 

The dresser came complete with a little lamp that was perfect for the baby, and the crib was accessorized with baby toys and musical notes.

 

Britney felt a kick inside her stomach and she placed a hand over it. “JC, come here quick.”

 

JC walked over towards her and placed his hand over hers and the stomach, he could also feel the baby kick, it warmed his heart so much.

 

“She must be excited about her new room.” JC added.

 

“Could be, or maybe she’s hungry.” Britney joked.

 

“What are you in the mood for?”

 

“Pizza.” Britney replied simply.

 

“With extra cheese and pepperoni?” JC told her.

 

“You know me too well.”

 

“Great, I’ll go pick it up when I go pick up your kids at school.”

 

“Thanks babe.”  

 

He kissed her the lips and Britney eagerly kissed him back.

 

“Mmm.” JC moaned, “Save some of that for later mama.”

 

Britney giggled, “I will.”

 

They kissed some more and with that JC let go of her and headed out the door to pick up Britney’s kids.

 

Britney sighed happily, she felt with such peace whenever he was around, he made her feel safe and was looking forward to having this baby, which would be real soon.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Aww cute chapter isn't it?? :D

Well, in my opinion..lolz I had to fast forward a bit, I may be almost done with this story..so yay!

Tell me what you all think, thankies! :)

Chapter 18 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

JC and Britney are officially proud parents! :D

   

Nine months later…

Britney felt another contraction hit her; she grabbed the pillow and squeezed it.

 

“JC” She whispered.

 

She heard JC lightly snoring next to her, “JC!” A little louder this time.

 

“Huh?” What?” He mumbled groggily in his sleep, he looked at the clock near the nightstand, three in the morning.

 

“What is it Brit?” Turning around and facing her, trying to regain his focus.

 

“It’s happening.” Britney told him.

 

“What’s happening babe?” JC looked at her confused.

 

“JC!” Its happening!” Britney shouted.

 

“Oh! Baby it’s happening! I’m sorry!” JC practically leapt out of bed and threw some clothes on, didn’t care if the buttons were wrong.

 

Britney slowly rose up from the bed breathing in and out holding her belly, Caroline her asst, heard the commotion and ran into the room.”

 

Her asst agreed to stay with her in the house to take care of her boys before the baby comes out.

 

“It’s happening isn’t it? I’ll go get your bag okay?” Caroline ran into the living room where the baby stuff were kept, and JC grabbed his keys and had them in his mouth, and slowly walked Britney down the stairs to the front door.

 

“Thank you Caroline.” Britney told her.

 

“Yes thank you.” JC said, as he hopped into the driver’s seat, and making sure Britney was comfortable with the pillow he had, he put the seat all the way back that way she can be even more comfortable.

 

And with that he drove away and into the city, on the way to the hospital…

 

 

Meanwhile at the hospital

“Ok Ms. Spears, you have to push, the baby is almost out.” The doctor told her.

 

JC thought that he was gonna pass out at the sudden images he was seeing, he kept looking away at a bird that was on the hospital window.

 

Then what felt like hours, the sound of a baby’s cry filled the room,

 

“That girl has got some lungs.” The nurse told her , as she was cleaning and wrapping the baby in the fuzzy pink blanket.

 

“Congratulations to you both, you have a healthy baby girl.” The doctor said proudly.

 

“She’s so beautiful Brit.” I can’t believe I’m a father.  JC said, cooing at the baby.

 

Britney was crying of happiness when she saw the little bundle of joy in JC’s arms.

 

“You want mommy to hold you now?” JC told her as he gave the baby to Britney.

 

“I love you so much Genevieve.” Britney told the baby.

 

“That’s a nice name, middle name is Nicole.” JC added.

 

Britney nodded, “Spears Chasez.”

 

“Perfect.”

 

JC leaned in and kissed Britney on the lips, then kissed their new daughter.

 

“Welcome to the world Genevieve Nicole Spears Chasez, we are gonna try to teach you everything you need to know, and you have two brothers that you are gonna be stuck with.” JC laughed.

 

The next day, family and close friends came to visit, word got out that Britney and JC became parents, but they wanted the media on hold before publishing the story out there.

 

“This girl is gonna have your nose JC, isn’t that sad?”  Chris laughed at his mean little joke.

 

JC playfully pushed him, “Shut up Chris.”

 

“Make me; no but really, she’s adorable, congratulations to you both.” Chris said holding the baby in his arms.

 

“Never thought that you were gonna be a daddy JC, amazing how the world works huh?” Joey added.

 

“And with Ms. Britney Spears, how hot is that?” Lance smiled.

 

“Did I miss anything?” Justin said, appearing in the doorway carrying a bag of pink teddy bears and baby shoes.”

 

“Are those for me? Thank you!” Chris said getting up from where he was sitting.

 

“No Chris, these aren’t for you.” Justin laughed.

 

Chris made a sad face and looked over at Karly, “He’s never grow up isn’t he?” She said with a smile.

 

“Nope.” Chris said grinning at her.

 

Justin went up to Britney and held the baby next, “She’s so pretty Brit, congrats mama, and JC, you too.” He winked at him.

 

“Yeah.” JC said winking at him back.

 

He then placed the baby on the bed that was next to Britney, and they all talked quietly amongst themselves.

 

Just then, the nurse came in, “visiting hours are over guys, you all have to go.”

 

They all nodded in unison, and exchanged hugs.

 

Justin went up to JC and gave him a big hug, “Thank you Jace.”

 

“For what Justin?” JC told him confused.

 

“Just thank you.” Justin said, hugging him tightly.

 

“No problem” JC eagerly hugged him back.

 

“You are gonna be a great father I know it.”

 

“Someday you will too Justin, someday…” JC told him.

 

They pulled away from their embrace and left Britney and JC alone in the room.

 

“I’m going to go get something to eat, you rest up baby okay? I love you.”  JC told her

 

“I love you too.”

 

She closed her eyes and slept and dreamed about him and JC, her sons, their daughter, with the guys and her old friends and family, living happily ever after….

 

 

At Justin’s house..

Britney and JC’s baby is gonna be so adorable, I know it, and she’s gonna be talented I know that as well.”

 

“Yeah.” Jessica said, reading a book on the bed.

 

She was getting sick of Justin constantly talking about Britney and JC, and the guys and everything, it felt like he was going back to his original roots and she didn’t like it.

 

“Justin.” She snapped.

 

“What?” He said, grabbing a Pepsi can from the fridge.

 

“I have something to tell you, something personal.”

 

Jessica was gonna tell him something that was gonna make him or break him, and she didn’t care, she was tired of him already, she wanted to move on with her own life, I know she was supposed to be the devoted wife, but that ship sailed a long time ago, she found a new love interest that was there for her needs, and he made her feel welcome.

 

They met at a movie set and he was a surprisingly good actor, and the two hit it off in one click, and then something happened that night, and Jessica did not regret it.

 

“Justin- She continued.

 

Justin waited for her response.

 

“I’m pregnant, and it’s not yours….”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Ooh! Cliffhanger at the end! :D

I'm officially done with this story, couldn't think with any more ideas..lolz Anyways, I hope you all have enjoyed this story and those that have been reading/reviewing..many thank yous.. :D

I'll update the other story I have soon.. :)

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2533