Gone Grey by JSC_OutOfSync
Summary: Maybe he can get away with saying grey is the new black... Or not.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Celebrity/Celebrity, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: The DrabbleRousers
Challenges: The DrabbleRousers
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 625 Read: 691 Published: Feb 06, 2012 Updated: Feb 06, 2012
Story Notes:
I... I just... JC... Well... Yea, I don't know. Hope you like!

1. Chapter 1 by JSC_OutOfSync

Chapter 1 by JSC_OutOfSync

 "Holy shit!" JC shouted out, staring at himself in the mirror. He stepped as close as he could toward the glass without actually having his paled cheek touch the cold surface. "Court, get in here!"

"What is it with all your yelling this time?" she sighed, poking her head out of their walk in closet. "Did you stub your toe on the bed again?"

"Come ‘ere," JC whined. "I can't believe this."

Courtney sighed, stepping out of the door frame to the closet and walked up to where JC stood, practically pouting. She met his eyes in the full length mirror and raised her brows. "Believe what?"

JC turned to his side and ran a hand through his hair. She watched as his fingertips grazed past a shimmery patch.

Seeing what he was talking about, Courtney burst out laughing.

"This is not funny!" JC insisted. "Do you see this?"

"So you've gotten a little grey," she smiled, laughter still bouncing in her speech. "Big deal."

"It is a big deal," JC frowned. He continued to run his hands through the majority of brown fluff, still staring at himself in the mirror. "Court, I look old!"

"A few strands of grey hair does not mean you're old, babe. It's probably just stress."

"We haven't even had kids yet and I'm already getting grey," JC groaned. "My hair's gonna be all white by the time our kids are teenagers! Goodness, they're gonna start mistaking me for their grandfather. They're gonna call me Grampa JC, Courtney!"

Courtney laughed and reached up to pass her hand over the soft but prickly silver fuzz at the side of his head. "Stop exaggerating. It's not even that bad. You can only see it where there's a lot of light and if you look really closely. It's barely noticeable."

"So says the person who doesn't have a strand of grey hair on her head yet," JC mumbled. "And you're only two years younger than I am." He playfully poked envy at her cocoa coloured locks that she often kept in a ponytail when they were at home. The tresses fell past her shoulders and she smiled comfortingly to him, hoping it would calm him in the least.

"There's always hair dye, baby. But, not the all black. Stick to brown."

"I'm olddddddd," JC complained, continuously turning his head from side to side to check if there were any more colourless patches he had missed.

"You're not olddddd," Courtney assured him. "Thirty five is not old. I think you're only a little stressed."

JC didn't look convinced. "You think?"

"Mhm," she nodded. "And if it helps, I think you get sexier with age."

JC titled his head at his own reflection and squinted. "Really?" he asked.

Courtney chuckled as she went around him so that his body hid her small frame in their reflection.  She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her cheek against the side of his arm. "Ohhh, yea," she winked.

"The grey doesn't turn you off completely, does it?" JC asked.

She shook her head. "Not one bit."

He silently studied himself in the mirror for a few more seconds before he dropped his arms in defeat and heaved a sigh. He frowned at Courtney through the mirror and he knew she was holding in another laugh.

JC shot her a warning glare. "I swear to God, if you ever call me your ‘silver fox' in bed, I'm never making eye contact with you during sex ever again."

Courtney rolled her eyes and turned to head back into the closet they shared. "Whatever you say, Grandpa."

End Notes:
Reviews are appreciated! :))
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2354