Merry Christmas to me/Let the Holidays roll by theusagirl
Summary:

Siblings Tiffani and JC are spending the holidays together, this time the other *NSYNC guys arrive at the scene.

This is the sequel to "Long Lost Sister." If you haven't read that story, then I suggest that you read it in order to understand this one. :)


Categories: Group, In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 46 Completed: Yes Word count: 52016 Read: 47129 Published: Dec 14, 2011 Updated: Jun 24, 2012

1. Chapter 1 by theusagirl

2. Chapter 2 by theusagirl

3. Chapter 3 by theusagirl

4. Chapter 4 by theusagirl

5. Chapter 5 by theusagirl

6. Chapter 6 by theusagirl

7. Chapter 7 by theusagirl

8. Chapter 8 by theusagirl

9. Chapter 9 by theusagirl

10. Chapter 10 by theusagirl

11. Chapter 11 by theusagirl

12. Chapter 12 by theusagirl

13. Chapter 13 by theusagirl

14. Chapter 14 by theusagirl

15. Chapter 15 by theusagirl

16. Chapter 16 by theusagirl

17. Chapter 17 by theusagirl

18. Chapter 18 by theusagirl

19. Chapter 19 by theusagirl

20. Chapter 20 by theusagirl

21. Chapter 21 by theusagirl

22. Chapter 22 by theusagirl

23. Chapter 23 by theusagirl

24. Chapter 24 by theusagirl

25. Chapter 25 by theusagirl

26. Chapter 26 by theusagirl

27. Chapter 27 by theusagirl

28. Chapter 28 by theusagirl

29. Chapter 29 by theusagirl

30. Chapter 30 by theusagirl

31. Chapter 31 by theusagirl

32. Chapter 32 by theusagirl

33. Chapter 33 by theusagirl

34. Chapter 34 by theusagirl

35. Chapter 35 by theusagirl

36. Chapter 36 by theusagirl

37. Chapter 37 by theusagirl

38. Chapter 38 by theusagirl

39. Chapter 39 by theusagirl

40. Chapter 40 by theusagirl

41. Chapter 41 by theusagirl

42. Chapter 42 by theusagirl

43. Chapter 43 by theusagirl

44. Chapter 44 by theusagirl

45. Chapter 45 by theusagirl

46. Chapter 46 by theusagirl

Chapter 1 by theusagirl

December 21st, 2008

 

Chapter 1

“Joshie, help me put up the Christmas lights on the tree!” Tiffani yelled from the living room. Tiffani was spending the holidays at JC’s house, it has already been almost two months since Tiffani and her crew mates won “America’s Best Dance Crew.” She was doing pretty good for herself, she just turned twenty-three and was on a shopping spree on buying Christmas gifts for all her friends and family the past week.

 

“I’m coming!” JC asked while coming down from the stairs with a box of tinsel and tangled lights. He frowned and said “I thought I untangled these last year.

 

Tiffani chuckled and said “Sure you did, sure.”

 

JC then threw a plastic snowman and landed with a loud pop on her head.

 

“Hey!” She laughed, and tackled JC to the ground.

 

“When did you get so strong?” JC said trying to wrestle her off from him.

 

“Since when I first tried spinach.” Tiffani asked with a smirk on her face.

 

“Have you been hanging out with Popeye?” JC said picking up the contents from the box.

 

Tiffani just gave him an eyeroll and continued putting up the decorations on the tree; shortly after the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll get it! Tiffani ran up to the door and it was her mom Agatha and her dog Max.

 

“Hey Mom, welcome to Josh’s humble abode.” Tiffani greeted.

 

“Tiff, your mom has been in my house lots of times.” JC chuckled.

 

“I know, I just like saying that.” She beamed. “What’s that you have in there?” She said peeking into the glittery bag.

 

“These are gifts for you guys, they are already wrapped, so do not open until Christmas.” Agatha grinned.

 

“Great, but I have gifts for you as well, so that means that you also gonna open them for Christmas day as well.” Serenity smirked and went to go greet Max who came in running through the front door.

 

“Maxie! Don’t worry I have a present for you too.” She gushed and petted Max on the head then walked away and went to go where JC was standing.

 

“Hey boy.” JC said warmly, the dog wagged his tail happily and went to go play with a tennis ball that he found in the corner of the living room.

 

“Well, there goes Chris’s tennis ball.” JC chuckled. “Oh speaking of Chris, you are gonna meet him soon, along with all of the other guys.”

 

Tiffani smiled and said “So are we having the holiday party at your house or whos?”

 

“Lance’s house.” JC said simply.

 

Tiffani had a tiny crush on Lance, she knew that it was never possible to date him, she thought that she could just be good friends with all of the *NSYNC guys.” They were supposed to meet eachother during the week of Thanksgiving, but everyone had a change of plans, so they decided to have a huge holiday bash for Christmas instead.

 

“Josh?” Agatha called from the kitchen area. “Where do you keep all of your wine?”

 

“In the bottom cabinet.” JC told her.

 

Agatha opened the cabinet and there were all of the drinks that were accessible, from margaritas, mojitos, daiquiris. “You have an interesting collection here Chasez.”

 

“Hahaa yeah.” JC chuckled.

 

“Let me see! I love Mojito.” Tiffani rose to her feet and went running to where her mom was.

 

“I think we are bringing some of these drinks to Lance’s house.” Agatha said. “How is his house by the way?”

 

“His house is amazing, its huge, with big bay windows and a huge fountain right in the middle of the front yard, he always makes the best parties.” JC beamed.

 

Tiffani had a huge grin on her face, “Sounds awesome, oooh I can’t wait! I haven’t partied in a while, so Joshie, are you bringing your girlfriend along as well?”

 

JC’s girlfriend’s was one of Tiffani’s co-workers at the animal shelter where she used to work at, her name was Anna, the plan was so that Tiffani could set up one of her friends, so that way JC can set her up with Lance, it was just a thought.

 

A couple of hours later, Agatha, Tiffani, and JC had everything set up on the Christmas tree, it was perfect, nothing was out of place.

 

“Ok hit the lights.” JC called out, while Tiffani flipped the switch. The Christmas tree lighted up.

 

“Oh its so beautiful!” Agatha gushed and clasped her hands together, “we did an awesome job.”

 

“Such a pretty tree.” Tiffani smiled and started at it for a long moment. “We need a picture of  all three of us, but wait who’s gonna take the picture the dog?”

 

JC laughed, well maybe you can take a pic of you and your mom first, then me and you, then me and your mom.”

 

“Sounds reasonable enough.” Tiffani said and went to take her phone out and tossed it to JC.

 

JC caught it and started clicking some buttons, when the camera light went on, Agatha and Tiffani got in position and smiled.

 

“Say cookies.” JC said,

 

“Cookies.” Agatha and Tiffani replied in unison, the flash on the phone camera went off and saved the photo.

 

“Awww.” JC smiled.

 

“Oh stop.” Tiffani said and took the phone away from him and stared at the photo, “You are right though, it did come out nice, look mom.” Agatha walked toward her and said “I thought for a second I had my eyes closed, that always happens to me in pictures.”

 

“So its my turn to be in the photo right?” Tiffani bounced.

 

“Guess so Tiff.” JC said and pulled her to the tree.

 

“Um..what buttons do I press on this phone? I’m from the stone age you know.” Agatha laughed.

 

“Just the button in the middle Mom and that’s it, it’ll click by itself, all you have to do is aim it.” Tiffani explained.

 

“Ok got it, get in position,” Agatha motioned.

 

 Tiffani sat down crossed-legged on the front of the tree, with JC behind her, he placed his chin on top her head and wrapped his arms around her, and they smiled.

 

From the viewfinder on Tiffani’s phone, she could automatically tell that both JC and Tiffani had so much respect for eachother, and such a bond.”

 

“Lovely photo.” Agatha let out a happy sigh, and showed them to Tiffani and JC.

 

“This would look great in the photo album.” JC said with a smile.

 

After all of the pictures were taken, they all sent them to each others emails to save, and print them out for later. They even took a picture with Max, who was wearing a Santa Claus hat on his head that JC got him.

 

“Aww look how cute he looks.” Tiffani gushed.

 

“Its an early Christmas present for him, see he likes it, he’s smiling already.” JC chuckled.

 

“I can see that.” She laughed.

 

 

It was nearly nightfall when JC’s house was fully lit with Christmas lights and decorations, from the doors and windows to the dining room, with poinsettia trees all around.

 

“So when are the guys coming over?” Tiffani asked JC, she was on her way out, she was heading home with Agatha.

 

“They’ll be here probably tomorrow at around mid-morningish?” JC squinted.

 

Tiffani just burst out laughing, while JC stared at her blankly.

 

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

 

“The way your eyes squint, so cute.” She chuckled.

 

“Oh, wow, well I have tiny eyes you know.”  JC said and scratched his head, a nervous habit.

 

Tiffani giggled and gave him a hug, “Alright I’ll see ya tomorrow then, call me.”

 

“Will do.” JC replied and returned the hug. “Is uh Max already in the car?”

 

Tiffani looked and there was Max with his head out the window and wagging his tail, while Agatha was trying to restrain him.

 

“Max sit!” Agatha ordered and called out from the window “Come on sweetie, we have to go, bye Josh, she blew kisses at him.

 

“Bye Agatha.” He blew kisses back at her.”

 

Tiffani got in the car and waved goodbye to JC, and they drove away into the breezy evening.

 

End Notes:
Hope you enjoy it. I'll update when I can... :)
Chapter 2 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
I do not know any of the *NSYNC guys nor family members.
 

The next morning

“Chris, Chris wake up.” Justin softly asked his older friend who was sleeping next to him. He, Chris, Lance, Joey and the rest of their families all flew in from Florida. Justin and Lance’s family arrived from Tennessee and Mississippi a few days before, and they all agreed to fly to Los Angeles from Florida so they can all be together for Christmas.

 

“Are we there yet?” Chris mumbled, looking at the window blankly.

 

“Yep, almost.” Justin said fastening his seatbelt.

 

“You know I really hate the flight arrangements you booked for all of us, why must you booked them so early, we got out of Orlando at freakin 4am.” Chris muttered angrily.

 

“It was so we won’t get mobbed my paparazzi’s in LA, you know that Chris.” Justin smirked and flicked Chris’s nose.

 

Chris just scoffed and stared at his watch and saw that it was almost nine am Pacific time, he hated the time zones, it confused him, and tried not to care about it too much. He excused himself to use the restroom, and took a glance at the rest of the passengers. Chris’s mom, his four sisters, nieces and nephews. There was Joey, Kelly, and their daughter sitting together, and then it was Joey’s mom, dad, sis, and his brother Steve, all conversing quietly. Lance, Lance’s mom and Justin’s mom reading books; and lastly, was JC’s family, his mom Karen, dad Roy and sister Heather.

 

“Talk about a family reunion.” Chris said to himself. After he finished his business in the restroom, he went back to his seat, saw Justin who was wide awake and happy. That’s how he got when he had his cereal. Shortly after, the captain spoke on the intercom.

 

“Ladies and Gentleman, we’ll be landing soon at Los Angeles LAX international airport, please keep your seatbelts fastened and remain seated.

 

The plane landed and everyone applauded, they all stretched and walked out of the plane to the arrival area to go pick up some of their bags. The airport was lonely in the morning, which was how Justin liked it; he was not in the mood for random camera guys coming up to them asking them ridiculous questions. After finally getting out of the airport, they all rented this big van to accommodate all of them.

 

“Ok who’s driving?” Justin asked.

 

“I’ll drive.” Lance spoke up and took the keys from Justin’s hand and hopped into the driver’s seat.

 

“Be careful sweetie.” Lance’s mom Diane told him.

 

“I will mom, don’t worry, I know my way around here.” Lance replied proudly, he loved LA, it was where he can be free and party every other night, he missed it, he was totally in the mood for planning the party at his mansion.

 

“So we are heading to JC’s house right?” Lance called out.

 

The guys all replied “yes” in unison and went to continue their conversations quietly. “You put Justin’s mom Lynn and Lance’s mom Diane together in the same room, they will chat for hours on end. Chris’s mom liked to talk more to Kelly and Joey, while the Chris and the rest of the kids interacted with eachother.

 

“Do you think he’s still sleeping?” Lance asked Justin.

 

“I’ll text him.” Justin took his phone out and looked for JC’s number on his contacts list; he clicked the message icon and sent a text saying.

 

“Hey sleeping beauty, are you up yet?”

 

JC was asleep and had his head buried on his pillow, he groaned when he felt his phone vibrating loudly on his nightstand. He looked at the phone screen saying, “new message from Justin.”

 

He flipped the phone up and read the message and chuckled softly and replied “Well, I was sleeping, but I guess I have to get up now.” He clicked send and placed his head back on the pillow.

 

Moments later, he heard the phone vibrate again and flipped it open and read the message that Justin sent. “Oh ok, see I know you too well, lol just to let you know, that we just arrived in Los Angeles and will be at your house soon. J

 

JC sent in another text saying “Yay I’m so excited…not :P” He decided to get up, it was nine-thirty already anyway, he went to restroom, brushed his teeth, took his morning shower, after all that, he checked his phone to see if Justin had replied back, he did. The message read “Jerk.. lol

 

JC smiled at the message, he actually missed being with the guys, its been a while since they got together, so he was looking forward for the reunion, he also knew that it wasn’t just the guys that were coming, it was their and his families as well, so imagine. He took a plaid bathrobe out of the closet and put it on, and put on some slippers, and headed downstairs to the kitchen to go brew up some coffee and make some breakfast.

 

He took a glance at the tree and some of the gifts that were on the bottom, he kept his promise that we was gonna call his sister Tiffani as soon as the guys and their families arrived. He felt his phone vibrating again in his pocket and saw that it was Justin again.

 

“We will be in ten-nine, eight, seven-six- JC chuckled to himself and went walking to the front door and continued reading Justin’s message: “five-four, three, two- JC jumped when he the doorbell rang and saw a van parked in his driveway.

 

He opened the door and saw Justin’s million dollar smile. “JC!” He greeted happily and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. “It’s SO good to see you!” He beamed.

 

“Good to see you too J” He said returning the hug and took a glance at the other guys coming out of the van.

 

“Hey Jace!” Joey greeted and gave him a hug.

 

There was a lot of excited chatter in the household, after giving hugs and kisses to all his friends and family, they all settled in and made themselves at home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               
End Notes:
Hope you guys like it. :) Read and review...thankies.
Chapter 3 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Tiffani meets the rest of the *NSYNC guys in this chapter.

I do not know the members of *NSYNC nor its families, all other characters are my ideas.

Tiffani was at her house sipping some hot chocolate and sitting on the kitchen chair, her mom was in the shower, while Max was eating his Kibbles and Bits. It was a cool breezy morning, it was perfect, simply perfect. Tiffani was headed to the dishwasher when she heard her phone her phone ring, she read the caller ID, and it was one of her best friends Janet. She picked up.

 

“Hello?” She greeted.

 

“Tiffani girl, hey what’s happening?” Janet said on the other line.

 

“Just having some breakfast, and I believe you are having the same.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“Yeah yeah I am actually, just a waffle, no I just wanna know, your gonna spend the holidays where?” Janet said.

 

“Well, I’m actually gonna spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve at Lance’s house.” Tiffani replied with a grin even though Janet couldn’t see it.

 

“No way! The Lance Bass?” Like seriously? You’re gonna go over to his house? And I’m not gonna be there?” Janet shrieked.

 

I’m sure that I can invite friends over so, maybe you can come? Are you gonna be here?” Tiffani asked.

 

“No! I’m gonna spend Christmas and New Years Eve in Colorado, I have to go visit my aunts and uncles and we are gonna have this party thing, oh rats.” Janet let out a sigh.

 

“I’m sorry Janet, but I can promise you I’ll take pictures and videos if you want of Lance and the rest of the guys.” Tiffani said.

 

“Wait, what other guys, you mean-Janet was stopped at mid-sentence.

 

“Yes, the other guys meaning Chris, JC of course, Joey and Justin.” Tiffani replied.

 

Janet let out a squeal of joy on the other line. “Oh my god girl you are SO lucky, I wish I was you.”

 

“Is there a way that you can convince your parents to not go visit your relatives?” Tiffani told her.

 

Janet sighed and said “I can try, but you know how my parents are, they said since I haven’t seen the rest of my family in Colorado, now it’s the time to go visit them, I am so bummed.”

 

“Don’t feel bummed Janet, don’t worry, I’ll tell you everything.” Tiffani asked.

 

“Yeah I guess so, but maybe I’ll be lucky and get to hang out with you and the guys of *NSYNC, oh my god!” Janet shrieked again.

 

“Are you having a moment Janet?” Tiffani replied with a laugh.

 

“Yeah I guess I am, listen I gotta go I’ll call you later or something.” Janet said.

 

“Ok later.” Tiffani pressed the end button on the phone and placed it on the counter. She then saw her mom coming down the stairs with a towel on her head.

 

“Who was that honey?” Agatha said.

 

“That was Janet, she was whining cause she wanted to go to Lance’s party and she couldn’t cause she’s visiting relatives all the way in Colorado.”

 

“That’s too bad though.” Agatha replied and stared at herself in the mirror, drying out her hair, through the mirror she saw Tiffani thinking hard about something, she seemed tense.

 

“Tiffani are you feeling alright?” Agatha asked in concern.

 

“Oh yeah I’m fine, I’m just a bit nervous getting to meet all the guys you know, I’m waiting for Josh to call me.” Tiffani said petting Max who came over to her.

 

Soon after her phone was ringing again and she read the caller ID, it was Josh. “Hiya Joshie!” She greeted.

 

Agatha was amazed how Josh was the only one that can lift her spirits up.

 

“Hey Tiff, good morning.” He replied.

 

Tiffani could hear excited chatter on the other line and people laughing. “So are the guys there with you?”

 

“Yep, and they are anxious to see you, in fact the whole family.” JC said.

 

“Ok, I’ll be there soon.” Tiffani pressed the end button and flew to her room and put on some clothes, she did her hair into a ponytail, sneakers, etc. “All set.” She said to herself.

 

“Hey mom.” Tiffani said when she was coming down the stairs with the keys.

 

“Yes?” Agatha was still drying out her hair.

 

“Are you coming or will you pass by later?” Tiffani asked.

 

“I’ll be over there later, you call me actually, or text me, whichever way is easier.” Agatha added.

 

Tiffani kissed her mom on the cheek and petted Max and headed out the door to JC’s house.

 

Meanwhile back at JC’s house

 

“Do you remember the time that Chris fell off the stage?” Lance said with a laugh.

 

“Yeah I remember that, Joey was supposed to hold me, and flip me over, but that didn’t turn out so well, I actually fell on the stage.” Chris said with a mocking tone.

 

“That was pretty funny.” Joey said with a grin.

 

Chris then lightly punched him the shoulder and resumed talking, they were all conversing with eachother sitting in the den, while the parents were talking amogst themselves, and the kids were doing the same. They all had their own ideas and stories.

 

“Which reminds me.” Justin spoke up, “I have your Christmas presents in one of my suitcases, should I take them out or just put them over at Lance’s house when we go for the decorations?”

 

“Um I actually have some of my assistants already at the house sprucing it up making sure everything is in order, so its better if we just wait until we go over there, we have a lot of exchanging to do.” Lance said.

 

The guys all nodded in agreement until the heard a car horn in the driveway, they all went up to see who it was, JC already knew of course because he received a text message from her saying that she had just arrived at his house.

 

“It’s Tiffani guys, so just stay seated, she’s really a nice girl, and I want you all to be on your best behavior.” JC smirked.

 

“Yes daddy.” Chris replied with a grin causing the other guys to laugh.

 

JC just shook his head and opened the front door. “Joshie!” She greeted and pulled him into a hug. She immediately stopped hugging him when she saw several pairs of eyes, and she suddenly felt very shy.

 

“Um hello.” Tiffani said quietly.

 

Chris, Justin, Joey and Lance all said hello back to her in unison.

 

“Guys this is my biological sister Tiffani, Tiff these are the guys, I’m sure you heard so much about them.” JC said with a wink.

 

Tiffani let out a chuckle and went to give the guys a handshake, however a handshake wasn’t possible because Joey pulled her in and gave her a big bear hug. “Nice to finally meet you;” He said with a huge grin.

 

“Nice to finally meet you too.” Tiffani replied returning the hug, they all shared hugs. After that, she was introduced to the family which was a lot of hugs, handshakes, and excited chatter, and oohs and ahhs. Tiffani actually began to grow a bit more comfortable with all of them, she loved how Chris was there to always make a joke about things, Joey was just a big bear, he loved hugging, Justin was of course, the center of attention, and Lance, as awkward as he was, Tiffani couldn’t help but sort of feel attracted to him. She knew that it was never possible to date him now that he has came out of the closet, but she still felt that spark when she stared at those green eyes of his.

 

“Lance?” JC spoke up. “Anna texted me she wants to know are we having the party on Christmas Eve?”

 

“Oh yeah sure, we are, we are gonna have it at around seven or eight at night.” Lance replied.

 

“So that’s in two more days right?” JC said texting back to Anna.

 

“Yep, we gotta get a move on.” Lance said getting up from the sofa and grabbing the keys from the counter.

 

“Wait, so are we all gonna go on one sitting or what?” Chris asked.

 

“We can all go now, Tiffani you can drive with JC if you want.” Lance said looking at her.

 

Tiffani thought that time stopped, the way Lance said her name sent bolts of electricity all throughout her body “Snap out of it Tiff, it’s not gonna happen, it can’t happen, he recently came out of the closet, so its not possible.” Tiffani said to herself.

 

“Uh hello? Tiff?” JC said with a wave.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah I’ll go with him.” She said pointing at JC who had the look of  “I-know-something is-up- look.

 

“Ok settled then.” Lance said, and soon after everyone was out the door and into their vehicles, JC and Tiffani were the last ones to come out of the house. Tiffani decided to leave her car parked in the garage and go with JC instead.

End Notes:
Read and review. Thankies. :)
Chapter 4 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Tiffani and everyone else are heading over to Lance's house to help out with the Christmas decorations.

This chapter is a bit short, but hope you are all enjoying the story. :)

In JC’s car, that same afternoon.

 

“ I see the way you look at Lance, I see it, you like him, you seriously like him.” JC said with a laugh. They were on their way to Lance’s house of course, all the way up in Beverly Hills.

 

“I do not, I mean I like him, but not like that.” Tiffani told him.

 

“You had that dazed look on your face, I know that look, I invented that look.” JC smirked.

 

“You invented that look?” Yeah right.” Tiffani scoffed.

 

“No I’m serious, that’s the look I give when I look at girls, looks like it runs in the family.” JC replied in a sing song voice.

 

“Oh stop.” Tiffani gave him a light shove on the arm.

 

“Ow that hurt.” JC said in a pretending tone.

 

Tiffani just laughed, and went to change the buttons on the radio, when *NSYNC: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays was playing. She let out a squeal which made JC smile an even bigger grin.

 

Tiffani started to sing along which made JC sing along with her.

 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas,

Happy Holidays
We've been waiting all year for this night
And the snow is glistening on the trees outside
And all the stockings are hung by the fire side
Waitng for Santa to arrive
And all the love will show
'Cause everybody knows
It's Christmastime and
All the kids will see
The gifts under the tree

It's the best time of the year for the family
It's a wonderful feeling
Feel the love in the room
From the floor to the ceiling
It's that time of year
Christmastime is here
And with the blessings from above
God sends you his love
And everybody's okay
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

Bells are ringing
It's time to scream and shout (scream and shout)
and everybody's playing cause school's out
celebrating this special time we share
happiness cause love is in the air

And all the love will show
'Cause everybody knows
It's Christmastime and
All the kids will see
The gifts under the tree
It's the best time of the year for the family

It's a wonderful feeling
Feel the love in the room
 From the floor to the ceiling
It's that time of year
Christmastime is here
and with the blessings from above
God sends you his love
and everything's okay
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

No matter what your holiday
It's a time to celebrate
and put your worries aside (worries aside)
And open up your mind (open up your mind)
see the world right by your side
It's Christmastime
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

It's a wonderful feeling
feel the love in the room
from the floor to the ceiling
It's that time of year
Christmastime is here
and with the blessings from above
God sends you his love
and everything's okay
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

 

“I love that song! It always puts a smile on my face.” Tiffani beamed.

 

“Yeah, it’s a fun happy upbeat song.” JC said with a smile and merging onto the right lane towards the sign that read Beverly Hills.

 

“I’m actually a bit surprised that there’s not that much traffic today.” Tiffani asked.

 

“Don’t be too sure about that.” JC chuckled and pointed to the crowd of cars ahead.

 

Tiffani pouted but resumed changing stations on the radio. “Don’t they have like an all-Christmas station, I don’t want only just one Christmas song playing then some other random song.”

 

“Yeah I think there is one.” JC added and told her the station. There were playing “Trans Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Canon.”

 

JC let out a gasp “Oh I just love that song, that one is one of my favorites, it touches me so.” JC said and placed a hand over his heart and let out a happy sigh.

 

Tiffani gave JC a warm smile and put the volume up and the traffic wasn’t even bothering them, because that song made everything run smoothly.

End Notes:

Credit: *NSYNC: Merry Christmas Happy Holidays

Credit: Trans Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Canon

Chapter 5 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Lance develops new feelings towards Tiffani, but he doesn't know to tell her.

“Wow Lance, is it just me or did your house get bigger?” Joey said with a chuckle.

 

“Haha, no Joey, it’s still the same size, its been a while since you guys were here, maybe that’s why.” Lance replied.

 

Lance saw Chris heading into Lance’s room, and let out a laugh. “When did you paint your walls red and purple?” He called out.

 

“Um..whats wrong with it Chris, is it a bad color?” Lance said.

 

“No, its  just that red and purple are such bold colors, for like a wild person, like me.” Chris grinned.

 

“Well, I can be wild to Chris.” Lance said with a chuckle.

 

“Um yeah, you were always the dorky one, everyone knows that I’m the crazy, wild one, you know that Poofoo.” Chris smirked and poked Lance’s nose.

 

“Just wait for the Christmas party.” Lance replied with a mischievous smile.

 

“Eww, just don’t touch me.” Chris let out a fake squeal and went to join the rest of the guys and families that were in awe of Lance’s house, which was partially decorated with Christmas decorations and a big tree with dozens of white lights.

 

Lance stayed in his room for a while, unpacking his stuff, he was thinking about Tiffani, he had some sort of crush on her, he was just waiting for her to get here, but even though he was gay, why did he had a feeling towards her, maybe he was bi. Heck, he didn’t even know himself, he didn’t wanna let his true feelings out yet, cause JC seemed very protective of her, maybe this was all just a misunderstanding, maybe he had these feelings, but she didn’t and he was getting all worked up over nothing. He stopped daydreaming when he heard a horn outside, he peeked to the window and saw that it was JC and Tiffani pulling up on his driveway, he decided to do change into more comfortable clothes, a pair a sweatpants and a white-tee. He heard Justin opening the door.

 

 

“Welcome to Lance’s humble abode my lady.”  Justin greeted and took her in holding her hand and placing a light kiss on it.

 

Tiffani blushed and giggled, while JC just shook his head and headed to where the Christmas tree was, he saw that their were some gifts already at the bottom of the tree, he saw a couple of small ones and a few big ones. He couldn’t wait for this party, he too was also looking forward to it, this was one of his favorite holidays, besides Thanksgiving, he smiled to himself when he saw Lance coming down from the hallway, he had an awkward look on his face, and changed into something more comfortable.

 

“Hey Jace, what’s up?” Lance asked.

 

“Um..I like the tree, its really pretty, are you feeling okay?” JC said.

 

“Oh yeah, I’m fine, just a little tired from the trip that’s all.” Lance replied with a shrug.

 

“Ok, but you know you can tell me anything right?” JC asked.

 

Lance nodded but didn’t say anything, he forced a smile and in return JC smiled.

 

He felt a tap on the shoulder, and saw that Joey was eating a bag of Doritos. “I hope you don’t mind, but I found these in the pantry and I was hungry.”

 

“That was my last bag.” Lance whined and Joey just grinned, “I’ll send Lisa to go the supermarket later, we have to restock our fridge anyway.”

 

“When Joey’s around always have extra food.”  JC and Lance replied in unison.

 

The rest of the guys and their families unpacked their belongings, and try to settle everything JC saw that Tiffani was getting comfortable with all of them, that was a good sign. She was calling someone.

 

“Hey mom.” She greeted.

 

“Hey sweetie, so where are you? Are you at Josh’s house or who?” Agatha replied.

 

“I’m at Lance’s house, I’m gonna give you the address so you can come see, his house is really awesome, I’m just amazed at how it looks.” Tiffani beamed.

 

“That sounds wonderful, hold on, let me get a pen.” Agatha said.

 

Tiffani could hear on the other line papers rustling. “Ok what’s his address?”

 

Tiffani gave her the address

 

“And that’s in Beverly Hills right?” Agatha replied.

 

“Yep.” Tiffani asked.

 

“Ok, see you then, I’ll text you if I get lost or something.” Agatha let out a laugh

 

“Alright later.” Tiffani pressed the end button and looked at JC, who was sitting next to her on the sofa.

 

“Your mom’s coming?” JC asked.

 

“Yeah she is, so I gave her the address, I gotta tell Lance so that way he could know.” Tiffani said and rose up from the sofa heading towards where Lance was, who was talking to his mother about something.

 

She tapped him on the shoulder “Hey Lance?”

 

“Yeah?” He greeted.

 

“My mom is coming over and I gave her your address, so is that okay with you?” Tiffani asked.

 

“Oh yeah its fine Tiff, I would like to meet your mother, the more the merrier.” Lance replied, giving her a smile.

 

“Thanks.” She said, returning the smile and headed back to where JC was sitting.

 

Lance saw her walk away, JC was right, he knew that something was up with him; Lance just didn’t know how to tell him or her. He decided to keep his feelings to himself, until further notice.

End Notes:
Read and review..thanks. :)
Chapter 6 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Chris is suspicious about the pretzel girl named Ellen, hmm....

“My feet hurt!” Chris whined.

 

“Oh Chris, quit your whining, we’ve only been shopping for an hour.” Lance chuckled at his older friend. He and Chris were doing some last minute shopping at the mall, apparently Lance forgot to get a gift for his assistant Lisa, he decided to get something small but thoughtful.

 

“Lance, do you have to get her something?” Chris groaned and sat on a bench, he saw people back and forth, laughing, and happily jolly.

 

“I have too Chris, it’s not right.” Lance replied.

 

“Get her a teddy bear and that’s it.” Chris said.

 

“No Chris, I’m not getting her that, I wanna get something cute, I’m sorry but that’s just the way I am.” Lance explained.

 

Chris just scoffed and scanned the area, he saw a pretzel stand and decided to go order some, he tapped on Lance’s shoulder. “I’m gonna go get a pretzel you want anything?” He asked.

 

“Yeah give me a cheese one and a slushee.” Lance replied.

 

The line was a little long, “wow, looks like people are hungry for pretzels.” He muttered to himself, it was his turn to go to the line, as he approached the woman, he stopped short, the woman looked so familiar to him, but he didn’t quite put his finger on it.

 

“May I help you?” The woman said. She was tall, blonde hair, and dark brown eyes, wearing her uniform, Chris saw her name tag “Ellen.”

 

“Uh, yeah let me have two cheesy pretzels and a slushee please.” Chris asked.

 

“Coming right up.” Ellen said and flashed him a smile.

 

Chris returned the smile, but there was something about her, that didn’t feel right, he was gonna say something when he felt a tap on a shoulder.

 

“Chris, look I found the perfect gift.” Lance beamed and pulled out a necklace from the glittery bag. The necklace had a dolphin on it, and a couple of charms, it was cute.

 

“That’s nice, I’m sure she’ll love it.” Chris said sarcastically.

 

Lance made a face at Chris and saw the cashier at the stand, she took a quick glance at Lance and she smiled.

 

“I know who you guys are.” Ellen whispered.

 

Chris and Lance exchanged glances.

 

“Lance Bass and Chris Kirkpatrick.” Ellen smiled.

 

“Must you say our full names?” Chris muttered and took the bag from the girl and paid her.

 

“Hey uh, I’m having a Christmas party over at my house, you wanna come?” Lance asked.

 

Chris punched him on the arm, “Lance, he hissed.”

 

“Well, since she knows who we are, might as well invite her over, the more the merrier is what I always say.” Lance said and looked at Ellen.

 

“I don’t have anything to do on Christmas Eve, so yeah I’ll come.” She replied. “Just give me the address.”

 

Lance took a napkin from the counter and wrote down the address. “Here you go.”

 

Ellen took the address and read it over silently to herself, “Ok, thank you.”

 

Lance smiled and Chris just gave a nod, and Ellen watched the two of them walk away with an evil grin.

 

“So far, so good.” She thought to herself.

 

 

“You don’t even know this girl!” Chris asked.

 

“Chris, it’s my party, my rules, I can invite whoever I want.” Lance argued.

 

Chris and Lance were heading out of the mall bickering with eachother and holding bags.

 

“But what if she’s some psycho killer on the loose.” Chris replied.

 

“Please Chris, do you honestly think that?” Lance said with a scoff.

 

“Well after what happened to all of us before, it’s hard to trust people, I mean, she looks so familiar to me, that is what it’s bothering me, I have this feeling about her that I do not like, you know I get those feelings from time to time.” Chris explained.

 

“But Chris, maybe when she comes over tonight, you can get to know her better okay?” Lance replied giving him a warm smile.

 

Chris let out a sigh “Ok, I hope you’re doing the right thing though.”

 

“Don’t worry Chris, everything will be fine.” Lance said and popped the trunk open of his car and put the bags in the back.

 

Chris just shrugged and hopped in the passenger seat, and together they drove off into the direction of his house.

 

 

End Notes:

Read and review.. thanks. :)

Chapter 7 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

I do not know any of *NSYNC's assistants, families, friends. I only own the characters.

Anyway, party at Lance's house..lolz

“Mom? Where’s my red dress?” Tiffani called out from her room.

 

“It’s in the closet isn’t it, that’s where I saw it.” Agatha called back.

 

Tiffani heard footsteps coming up the stairs and saw that it was her mom.”

 

“I checked there, but I don’t see anything.” Tiffani groaned.

 

“Tiff, it’s right here.” Agatha looked behind the closet and there was the red dress.

 

“Yay, thanks mom.” Tiffani held the dress in her hands and twirled it around.

 

“What time is Lance’s party again?” Agatha said heading down the hall to her room.

 

“Around seven.” Tiffani replied.

 

“She looked at the clock on the counter, it’s almost four, so we have some time.” Agatha replied and checked her closet for her favorite shoes, “gee I hope Max didn’t take them and bury them in the yard again.”

 

Tiffani laughed. “Hey mom, so what do you think of Lance’s house, and the rest of the guys and their families.”

 

“They are really nice and generous, I’m looking forward to this party, I like that Chris guy, he was the one that introduced me to the rest of the family.

 

“He’s single.” Tiffani smirked.

 

“Tiffani Anderson!” Agatha scolded.

 

“What mom, I’m just trying to set you up someone.” Tiffani giggled.

 

“I like him, but not like that.” Agatha shook her head, “Found them!.” She bent down to pick up the shoes and waved it in the air.

 

“I hope they still fit.” Agatha frowned and put her foot in the black high-heeled shoes, they were comfortable for a little bit.

 

“They still look good Mom.” Tiffani said giving her a thumbs up.

 

“You think?” Agatha did a little pose in the mirror.

 

“Now all you have to do is wash up, get your hair done, and all that jazz.” Tiffani explained with a little wave of her fingers.

 

“Ok, I’m gonna wear a skirt and that red blouse I bought the other day.” Agatha smiled.

 

“I like that blouse on you and you can wear with that black skirt.” Tiffani added, picking the skirt up that was on the bed.

 

“Ok, well I’m gonna take a shower first, then you can finish up here alright?” Agatha said.

 

Tiffani nodded and picked up the remaining clothes that were on the bed, and hanged it up on the closet.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

At Lance’s house

“Ok how many people are gonna be here.” Justin asked Joey who was helping Kelly setting the table.

 

Well, according to what Lisa said, I think approximately a pretty good crowd, you know how Lance is when it comes to parties.” Joey added.

 

“Daddy.” Briahna asked her dad.

 

“What is it sweetheart?” Joey said.

 

“Can I have a snack?” Briahna asked politely.

 

“I don’t know, can you?” Joey said with a wink of an eye.

 

Briahna laughed, “I mean, may I have a snack?”

 

“Yes you may.” Joey added and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

 

Kelly just smiled and watched Briahna took a couple of cookies from the counter and scooted away to join the other kids who were talking excitedly and watching Christmas movies.

 

Just then they heard a car pull up on the driveway, Justin jumped off the couch and see who it was, it was Chris and Lance that arrived from the mall.

 

Justin opened the door and led them inside, and saw that Chris had something to say, with the way his face was scrunched up.

 

“What’s wrong with Chris?” Justin asked Lance.

 

“Oh he’s just a bit mad cause I invited a girl that knew who we were and she didn’t have anything to do on Christmas Eve, and so yeah, I invited her.” Lance rambled.

 

Justin cocked his eyebrow. “And-you invited her because?

 

“She seemed nice, and she was working at the pretzel stand so I didn’t wanna leave her there with nothing to do on Christmas Eve.”

 

Justin sighed “Lance you are a sap, really you are, I know you and Southern Hospitality ways get you to invite strangers that you don’t really know, but I’m not saying anything, I mean I’m from the South and you don’t see me inviting random people.”

 

“I know that Curly, but I just didn’t wanna leave her there you know.” Lance added.

 

“Ok yeah, it’s your party, so do what you want.” Justin replied getting up from the sofa, and heading into the kitchen to grab a soda.

 

“Don’t get mad at me Justin.” Lance said putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

“I’m not mad, it’s Christmas Eve you know, you are excused.” Justin said giving him a wink.

 

“Thanks.” Lance added.

 

Seven o’clock at night.

Lance’s house was booming with holiday music, remixes and slow songs, and Tiffani and her mom had just arrived at the mansion. The whole driveway was filled with cars and SUVs of all sorts, and Christmas lights and decorations all around. It looked really amazing.

 

“Why do I feel so nervous?” Tiffani asked her mom Agatha who had her hands gripped tightly on the steering wheel.

 

“Maybe it’s all these people that are here” Agatha said and turned off the engine of her car.

 

“Ok, well we have to go in anyway.” Tiffani added and opened the passenger door, with Agatha following suit. They headed to the massive front door and she rang the doorbell.

 

Seconds later, the door swung open to reveal a woman with a brown bun on her head, and some curls dangling from the side of the bun, she was wearing a black cocktail dress and some flats.

 

“Hi I’m Lisa, Lance’s assistant.” She greeted and gave them both handshakes.

 

“Nice to meet you Lisa, I’m Tiffani and this is my mom Agatha.” Tiffani replied flashing a smile.

 

“Oh Tiffani, um your JC’s sister right? He was looking for you; you’ll find him at the buffet table.” Lisa said and invited them both in.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffani gave Lisa a smile and headed to the foyer, she saw people she never really knew, she waved, and they waved back.

 

“Who are all these people?” Agatha whispered in Tiffani’s ear.

 

“They must be friends of Lance or just friends of all the guys.” Tiffani whispered back.

 

Soon after Tiffani found JC chowing down at the buffet table that the caterers created, he, Chris, Joey were all there.

 

“Don’t eat all the croutons now Jace.” Chris smirked.

 

“I’m not gonna eat it all Chris, besides there are plenty of croutons and food for everyone.” JC replied making a face at Chris.

 

Chris saw who was approaching at the table, it was Tiffani and Agatha.

 

Chris was stunned by how they both looked, he liked the way Agatha looked. “Agatha, you look very beautiful tonight.” He replied and gave her kiss on the hand.

 

Agatha lightly blushed and giggled a little. “Why thank you Chris, you look pretty handsome yourself.” Chris was wearing a black tux, with a red dress shirt underneath.

 

“Thank you.” He replied and gave her a warm smile, which made Agatha melt a little bit. “ok what is happening here, I like him, but the way he smiling and the way he’s staring at me is making me think something more beyond.” Agatha thought to herself.

 

“Um where is the juice bar?” Agatha said nervously.

 

“It’s over there.” Joey added and pointed to the direction where the juice bar was.

 

“Thank you Joey, I’ll see you later Tiff.” Chris grabbed Agatha by the arm and took her to the juice bar.

 

Tiffani giggled and saw JC. “Hi Josh, you look great.” She beamed.

 

“Same to you, oh and uh Anna is here, she went to the dessert table I think.” JC added.

 

Before Tiffani can speak up, she saw Anna coming up with a plate full of cupcakes.

 

“These cupcakes rock!” Anna said out-loud. She stopped when she saw Tiffani at the table.

 

“Hi girl!” Anna said, and placed the plate of cupcakes on the counter and gave her a hug, she slapped JC’s hand cause he was about to take a cupcake from the plate.

 

“Hey!” JC said, pulling his hand back.

 

“You can have some later.” Anna replied with a smirk.

 

JC just stared at her with a goofy grin, he already knew what she meant, and bit his lip.

 

Tiffani saw them both flirting with eachother, and shook her head, she went to the juice bar, there were Chris and Agatha conversing already starting with their drinks.

 

‘Hey what are you guys drinking?” She asked.

 

“Just some wine.” Agatha replied.

 

“I’m drinking a beer.” Chris grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

She ordered a light rum and mojito and took a sip of it. “Yeah that’s the stuff.” She said to herself.

 

Tiffani saw Lance with a daiquiri in his hand, and headed to where Chris and the rest of the guys were.

 

“Hey Tiffani, enjoying the party?” Lance added.

 

“Yeah I really like how everything was decorated, and do you know all these people?” Tiffani added with a laugh and turned to him. His eyes are so green, he was wearing a black tux with a white dress shirt underneath, he looked AMAZING, well for a gay guy. Tiffani thought to herself.

 

“Some I do and some just come here from a friend of a friend.”  Lance replied with a chuckle.

 

Tiffani nodded in agreement and continued drinking her drink. “I’m gonna go get an appetizer, be right back.” She got off from the little cushioned stools and headed to the snack bar.

 

Lance saw the way her body swayed in the dark, that red dress that she wore hugged her in all the right places,. “Ok Lance, stop, you are going insane, this girl is just a friend, nothing more, snap out of it, I think this drink is getting to me.” Lance argued with himself.

 

He continued sipping and decided to still keep the feelings hidden, he was unaware that he was being watched, and it was not by the any of the guys or their families, it was Ellen, the pretzel girl.

 

End Notes:
I hope you are all enjoying the story, I'll update soon.. :)
Chapter 8 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

The next two chapters have a bit of drama in it..

Note* This has never happened to me, this is pure fiction, not to be taken seriously.

Ellen was sitting in the corner sipping on her vodka, she took a quick glance at Chris who was with Agatha, Lance at the juice bar, Tiffani at the snack bar, Joey and Kelly quietly conversing at the other end of the table; Justin and his girlfriend Jessica, and JC with Anna all minding their own business, along with some other random people, she saw Lance getting up from the seat and joining Tiffani at the snack bar, at that moment, Ellen got up from the corner and headed to where Lance and Tiffani were sitting before, she saw two glasses that still had their drinks in them, she reached into her purse and pulled out a vile of something clear, she opened it and poured its contents on one of the glass cups, which was Tiffani’s cup, she then quickly closed the vile and put it back in her purse. Ellen saw just in time Lance and Tiffani approaching.

 

“Oh hello, remember me?” Ellen asked to Lance.

 

“Ellen, from the pretzel stand right?” Lance motioned.

 

“Yeah that’s right.” Ellen smiled.

 

“Oh uh Tiffani this is Ellen, Ellen, Tiffani.” Lance introduced them to eachother.

 

“Nice to meet you Ellen.” Tiffani said giving her a wave.

 

They were making small talk when JC came up from behind Tiffani, which made Ellen flinch.

 

“Oh JC, this is Ellen, a girl I meant at the mall, she didn’t have anything to do so I invited her here today.” Lance replied.

 

“Very pleased to meet you Ellen.” JC said giving her a firm handshake.

 

Ellen shook his hand but quickly jerked away, but JC didn’t seem to notice. Just then a good song came on.

 

“Ooh I like this song.” Tiffani squealed, “who wants to dance with me?”

 

“I do.” Lance said without thinking and looked at JC who had a shocked look on his face.

 

JC smirked. “Go ahead, Lance.”

 

Lance took Tiffani to the dance floor to join the other dancers.

 

“Ooh the Cha Cha Slide!” Chris called out and skidded to the dance floor, just then Anna came in and started to dance with JC, nearly everyone had a dancing partner, soon after Ellen joined in, she had to blend into the crowd so no one won’t suspect anything.

 

Eleven-o’clock at night, party was still going strong.

Tiffani’s felt a bit weird, she only drank two glasses of light rum and mojito, then some soda and a couple of snacks from the snack bar.

 

“Tiff you have been dancing for hours, aren’t you tired?” Lance asked.

 

“No I’m fine, I’m having a good time really Lance.” Tiffani said giving him a light smile.

 

Lance just shrugged but continued drinking his beer, he was a bit tipsy but he had his senses, kinda, he was watching her dance, and the way she was dancing was making him hard, he placed the drink down and went up to her and started dancing with her.

 

It was a slow song, and he started caressing her from bottom up.

 

“Lance.” She whispered. “I thought you were-

 

“I don’t know Tiff, but it must be these drinks I’m drinking, but I want you, and I want you now.”

 

Tiffani squinted at him and snaked her arms around his neck, “well then take me.” She whispered back.

 

Lance took her by the arm and led her upstairs to his room. The crowd was lessening, so maybe nobody noticed.

 

Meanwhile, in the room, Lance saw something different about Tiffani, he was a bit scared at first, because all of sudden she started laughing, doubling over, for no reason, well maybe it was the alcohol talking.

 

“Tiff, I don’t think we should do this.” Lance murmered, the way she was acting was killing the mood.

 

Tiffani then glared at him but took her bra off anyway, Lance’s eyes went wide, and she waved back at him. She then started playing with a thread on Lance’s bed; she was staring hard at the thread thinking that it was gonna move or something.

 

“Did you see that? It moved.” Tiffani said pointing at the bed.

 

“Tiffani, nothing moved, I-I uh I’m gonna use the bathroom okay?” Lance replied and opened the bathroom door that was in the room, he locked it.

 

“Ok, something is wrong here, I don’t think it wasn’t supposed to be like this.” Lance frowned and looked in the mirror, he did looked tipsy, but he had a clear head, but if Tiffani drank also then why was she acting like that. He got a pack of condoms from the cupboard in the bathroom, he tore off the packet and slowly opened the door. His body wanted her, but his mind and heart were thinking something else.

 

The light was off. “Tiff?” He called out.

 

No response, he turned the lamp back on and saw Tiffani had her eyes closed, “she fell asleep?!”

 

To his surprise she was asleep, but she didn’t put her bra back on, little did he realize that his knees were on her thighs, she didn’t take her panties off, and he wanted to leave it like that, so he decided to satisfy himself instead, he left his boxers on and starting going at it, he reached his peak quickly, he moaned silently to himself in pleasure, he felt his load being released in his boxer pants. “God that felt so good.” Even though Tiffani didn’t feel anything, he then got off the bed and took his boxer shorts and tossed them on the floor, he turned off the light and went to sleep.

 

Christmas morning

Tiffani awoke with a massive headache, and was in a strange bed.

 

“Where am I?” Tiffani took a quick glance and saw a stranger in her bed, she frowned and felt something wet in between the sheets, she saw some dark-colored liquid between her panties, and it passed through the sheets, she saw that she wasn’t wearing any bra either. Looking at the stranger next to her bed, she peeked who it was and screamed.

End Notes:
Hope your enjoying the story.. :P
Chapter 9 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"What happened last night?"

Lance’s eyes shot opened and he nearly fell off the bed. He heard footsteps scrambling down the hall and the door to Lance’s room swung open only to reveal a very shocked JC wearing a bathrobe and a toothbrush in his mouth.

 

He saw that Lance and Tiffani were naked, well Lance was, but Tiffani was only half naked, she pulled the covers up and started to cry.

 

“What’s going on I heard someone scre-WHOA.” Chris nearly bumped into JC and Justin who followed him after.

 

“Tiffani honey what?” Agatha called out down the hall, she stopped when she her and him together in the room.

 

She frowned at them, but frowned at Lance more, because she saw that Tiffani was crying.

 

“Oh my god Lance what the hell happened here?” JC yelled, he didn’t have that much toothpaste in his mouth so he spoke before his anger overtook him.

 

“I-I uh.” Lance stammered, and went to grab a towel to cover himself.

 

At that moment Tiffani got up from the bed and took the blanket with her to the bathroom and slammed the door.

 

JC winced and turned to Lance, who felt like he was boring holes into his head by the way he was staring at him.

 

“You better tell me what happened or-JC was cut off because Lance spoke up.

 

“JC, I swear, I didn’t do anything, she was not herself last night, and I just-“

 

“What you took advantage of her because she was not herself?” JC was steamed.

 

“No! It was not like that, honest, I just, if you would let me speak.”

 

“I don’t wanna hear it Lance, I can’t believe that you-JC just let out a sigh and walked away from him, walked away from everyone.

 

Agatha looked at him with sad eyes and entered the room. “Step outside Lance please.” She murmured, “I want to talk to my daughter alone.”

 

Lance didn’t say anything but speed-walked out of the room, who bumped into Justin, Chris, Joey and Kelly, who all huddled to see what was all the commotion about, they too left to leave Agatha alone with her daughter.

 

“Sweetie?” Agatha knocked on the door. “May I come in?”

 

Tiffani didn’t say anything but unlocked the door, to reveal a distraught young girl who looked terrible. She was sitting at the end of the tub with the blanket still wrapped around her.

 

“What happened last night?” Agatha asked softly.

 

“I-I don’t know mom, the only thing I drank was light rum and mojito, I drank it before and nothing like this happened to me, I don’t even remember how I got like this.” She motioned to her mom.

 

“I feel like I’ve been violated and used.” Tiffani cried. She thought that she had lost her innocence which was why she was bleeding, she didn’t know that this was just mother nature that came for her monthly visit, one problem? It was coming stronger than ever before.

 

“Sweetie, why don’t you take a shower okay? I’ll go get you some feminine products that I have in my purse okay?”

 

With her mom away, Tiffani was crying excessively, she felt her world crumble; she didn’t know that it was mother nature bringing her monthly gift. But thought otherwise, she really thought that she lost her innocence

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Lance was in the bathroom down the hall with the water running, he took a shower and quickly threw on a change of clothes, he felt a knock on the door.

 

“Come in.” He called out.

 

Justin came in and closed the door behind him.

 

“May I have a word with you?” Justin said, his voice solemn.

 

Lance sighed and nodded.

 

“What happened man?” Justin asked.

 

“Justin, I did NOT make out with her last night, it may looked like it was, but I didn’t I swear.”

 

“Well then why were you naked?” Justin replied.

 

“Ok let me explain, last night we danced a slow song together, ok I admit, the way she was dancing was making me get a hard-on, and yes don’t ask why I just trying to figure out what I am myself, and so I asked her to come into my room, she agreed, but when we got there I saw that she was acting different, she said that she saw things moving and took her bra off like nothing, and she was laughing and-Lance was cut off by Justin

 

“And how many drinks she had?” Justin said.

 

“I don’t know, the only thing she drank was a light rum and mojito, that is all, and a couple of snacks, but last night, she was someone else, and so I left her on the bed, I went to the bathroom and thought it over if I really wanted to do this, so I took a pack of condoms that I keep in the cupboard in my room, and I opened the bathroom door, only to find that the lights were off, I clicked it on, and I found her asleep, like really sleeping. She fell asleep without a bra and she kept her panties on, when I saw that, the only thing I did, was satisfy myself, I did not take off her panties and entered her, and did not used her, violated her in any sort of way, when I reached my peak, I just tucked her in and took my boxers off and tossed them on the floor, I turned off the light and went to bed.” Lance explained and sat down the toilet seat.

 

“So she wasn’t aware of what she was doing?” Justin asked,

 

“No, it was scary, first she was being all freaky, then she went to sleep like a log.” Lance replied.

 

Justin stared into Lance’s green eyes to see if he was telling the truth, all he saw was concern and worried looks, “Ok Lance, I believe you, but you’re gonna have to tell that to JC, he’s downstairs.”

 

Lance nodded and frowned.

 

Justin then went to reach to the door handle but stopped “Oh and Merry Christmas.” He said giving him a light smile.

 

Lance frowned “Yeah Merry Christmas.” He stared at himself once again in the mirror. “Merry Christmas to me.”.

 

End Notes:

Read and review guys. :) Thankies.

Chapter 10 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"But the greatest gift is learning to forgive..."

*NSYNC's: I Don't Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You.

“Molly, you got me “Battleship?” Chris cried happily. “One of my favorite games ever,” Thanks a bunch sis.” Chris smiled and gave a hug to his younger sister. They were all downstairs exchanging gifts except for JC, Agatha, Lance, and Tiffani. JC was sitting on the couch with a frown on his face.

 

“Josh sweetie?” Karen asked her son, “I’m sorry that you had a rude awakening this morning, but it’s Christmas, it’s a time for forgiveness.”

 

JC looked at his mom and said “Mother, yes I know it’s Christmas, but I don’t know why he did that, he better explain to me what the hell happened last night or he’s gonna be sorely mistaken.” JC barked. He rose up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee. Karen just sighed and went to join the others that were all huddled under the tree.

 

Soon after Justin came down from the stairs with a light smile on his face “Merry Christmas everyone; He looked at JC, who had just muttered to himself.

 

Justin felt a hand on his shoulder, it was his mom Lynn, “Justin sweetie, do you think you can talk to him or something?”

 

“Yeah I will Mom, Lance told me everything; it was all just a complete misunderstanding.” Justin whispered to Lynn, in case JC overheard, cause the way JC was feeling now, he would blow a fuse, if he hadn’t already done so already.

 

Justin went up to JC who was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs sipping on his coffee.

 

“Uh JC? May we talk?” Justin asked.

 

JC just shrugged but didn’t say anything.

 

“Nothing happened between Lance and Tiffani last night.” Justin said softly.

 

JC’s eyes turned to Justin, “Oh really, how do you know, you weren’t there, I saw them, they were both in bed-together.” JC’s voice started to break but continued talking “and when I saw my sister crying while Lance had that dumbfounded look on his face acting like nothing was wrong, I-I”

 

Justin let JC bury his head on his shoulder. “Yes I know what you saw seemed wrong, but not everything that looks bad doesn’t mean that it is, listen to me Jace, Lance told me everything, so he’s gonna explain the rest to you and so on and so forth okay?” Justin asked with concern.

 

“I care about her too much Justin, I don’t like seeing her so vulnerable.” JC replied, he had a couple of tears in his eyes but he quickly wiped them off.

 

At that moment Lance, Agatha, and Anna came down the stairs, Agatha headed into the kitchen and gave a smile to JC and Justin, who gave her a light smile in return.

 

“How is she?” JC blurted out to Agatha.

 

Agatha looked at JC and said “Oh she’s okay, Lance told me everything, its not what she thought it was.

 

JC stared at her for a moment but didn’t say anything, in fact he got from the chair and gave a nod to Lance who looked like he wanted to make a run for it.

 

“It’s okay Lance, you can speak to me now.” JC asked softly.

 

Lance let out a sigh and explained to JC what happened to him and Tiffani last night.

 

 

Meanwhile, Tiffani was in the room gathering her things, after much consideration she realized that she did not lose her innocence, and it was all just a complete misunderstanding, at first she felt relieved, but she also felt stupid for being like this. After getting cleaned up, she took an Advil to relieve some of the cramps that she was feeling and headed downstairs to where everyone was.

 

“Hey guys.” She greeted warmly, even though she felt miserable and wanted to go back to bed.

 

“Hey Tiff.” Joey grinned, and pulled into her hug, in the corner of her eye she saw Lance and JC who were both giving apologetic hugs, she heard JC saying “I’m sorry” to Lance, and Lance spoke back “I’m sorry too.”

 

Tiffani went up to both of them and hugged them both. “Merry Christmas guys, I love you both.” She gushed.

 

“Same to you Tiff, listen I’m sorry for the way I acted this morning, I was just scared, I saw you and-and-JC stammered.

 

“It’s okay Joshie, we should put last night behind us, and it was my fault, maybe I drank too much and wasn’t thinking straight, and I just let all of my emotions get the best of me.” Tiffani replied.

 

“So you’re not, um you’re fine right?” JC stuttered.

 

“I’m fine, it’s a little thing I’d like to call “mother nature.” She smiled while Lance chuckled.

 

JC nodded and pulled her into a hug again but was interrupted by Chris’s loud mouth.

 

“Hey you guys, your presents aren’t gonna open themselves you know.” Chris called from the den.

 

“Yeah I wanna see what I got.” Lance laughed and made his way to the living room where everyone else was.

 

JC and Tiffani soon joined the others, it may have started as a rocky morning, but the rest of the day ended well.

 

End Notes:
This chapter is a bit short, but I hope its flowing right..lolz
Chapter 11 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Tiffani gets sick in this chapter..

The next day, Tiffani was at home sitting in her bed; she was on her laptop and at the same time was on the phone with her friend Emily.

 

“Wow, that was some party then, I can’t believe you had a Christmas Party with the rest of the *NSYNC guys and all of their families.” Emily gushed.

 

“Yeah but I’m kinda sick today.” Tiffani asked.

 

“You probably drank a bit too much then.” Emily laughed on the other line.

 

“I don’t know what happened, but that’s all behind me now, so tell me, how’s New York City?” Tiffani replied.

 

“Cold and snowy, we have a blizzard watch today and I’m here with all of my family members in an apartment complex, it’s nice, New York City looks pretty when it snows.” Emily said.

 

“Yeah it does, so are you gonna spend New Years Eve over there as well?” Tiffani asked while she was deleting the rest of her emails that weren’t important.

 

“Yep, I have the perfect view of Timesquare, so I get to see everything.” Emily beamed.

 

Tiffani laughed and typed a few keys on her laptop, “Hey listen Em, I’m gonna lie down for a bit, I’ll text you later or something okay?”

 

“Ok yeah, I have to go too, I gotta go help my grandmother with the dishes, nice huh?” Emily chuckled.

 

Tiffani laughed and said “Haha yeah nice.” She then said goodbye and pressed the end call button on her phone. She placed her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, when suddenly she felt itchy on her arm, she saw a few small bumps and frowned. Getting up from the bed she found some lotion and put a dab on her arm. Thinking it was nothing serious, she went back to take her nap.

 

A few hours later

Tiffani awoke in a sweat, she felt like something was suffocating her, she couldn’t breathe, all she saw was darkness, and headed to the bathroom, looking at her reflection in the mirror, she let out a gasp. Her face was covered in light pink bumps, they looked like mosquito bites but bigger, she had bumps all over her arms and legs, it looked like a some sort of rash as well.

 

“Are these chicken pox?” Tiffani murmured to herself. “No they couldn’t be chicken pox.” She felt her chest tighten, a wave a nausea came over her and she headed over to the toilet, she felt shaky and weak, she couldn’t breathe, and tried to call for help.

 

“Mom?” She rasped. She hoped that her mom didn’t step out or something or she would be doomed, she tried to find the strength to reach to the doorknob from the bathroom but she couldn’t, seconds later, she collapsed on the floor.

 

“What was happening to her?”

 

 

“What happened to her?” JC demanded, what the hell happened to her?! I want answers!”

 

Mr. Chasez, we are doing all we can, we found something unusual in her system and it looks like its damaging her bloodstream.

 

JC put his hands on his face, “But she was fine yesterday, really she was.”

 

He was at the hospital with Agatha, Chris, Anna, Lance, and Justin. The rest of the family stayed over at Lance’s house. Agatha wasn’t home at the time when Tiffani was, when she arrived home, she called out Tiffani, when she received no response, she figured that she was sleeping, so she headed upstairs and found out that she wasn’t in her bed. When she found out that she was on the floor of the bathroom, she didn’t know what to think, so she called the ambulance and here she was.

 

“I have never been so afraid.” Agatha cried.

 

“Everything’s gonna be okay Agatha, maybe she ate something and made her sick.” Chris gave her a light smile and placed a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Yeah that might explain the bumps on her face.” Justin explained.

 

Agatha nodded but wasn’t sure, this was all a wait and see kind of thing.

 

Lance stared blankly on the tile floor but didn’t say anything.

 

Chris saw that Lance was a bit quiet, “Are you alright Poofoo?” Chris tried to lighten the mood.

 

“Something is not right here.” Lance spoke up.

 

“What do you mean?” Chris responded.

 

“Remember Ellen, the pretzel girl from the mall?” Lance asked.

 

“Yeah of course I do, how could I forget about her, she was your idea not-suddenly a lightbulb went on in Chris’s head. “Oh my gosh! It was her, wasn’t it? I think it was that evil mole rat!’ Chris got up from the chair and started pacing.

 

“What are you talking about Chris?” JC asked.

 

“This chick at the mall right, I had a funny feeling about her but this bimbo here invited her over to go to the house party, so anyway I saw her at the party, and she was there her usual self, but I don’t know, did she call you back or anything like a thank you for the invite sorta thing?” Chris rambled.

 

Lance asked, “No, she hasn’t.”

 

“There you go, I bet you she was the one that made Tiffani sick and make her get polka dots.” Chris argued.

 

“But Chris, we won’t know for sure.” JC replied.

 

Chris just stared at JC, “I’m going back to the mall, who’s coming?”

 

“Isn’t the mall closed today?” Justin asked.

 

“No, they probably have this after Christmas sale or something, if she is there I am gonna give her a good what-for.” Chris snapped and took his jacket from the seat.

 

“I’ll come with you then.” Justin replied, gathering up his jacket. He turned around and said to Agatha, JC, and Lance “Keep me updated okay?”

 

They all nodded their heads in unison.

 

Meanwhile

Ellen was in the parking lot in her car at the hospital, her plan was working perfectly, the little something that she slipped in Tiffani’s drink on that Christmas party was slowly working its magic, it would make her sick and weak, that way she doesn’t have to be all goody-two shoes with big brother JC. She saw two figures stepping out of the hospital, realizing that it was Chris and Justin; she put the seat back in her seat so she won’t be seen, she would’ve known that those two simpletons would make their way back to the mall to see if she was there, but she didn’t care cause she had bigger fish to fry. Putting her hand in the backseat of her car, she got back her blonde wig and put it back on her dark brown hair, got a different color of contacts and placed them in her eyes and got a nursing uniform, and waited for Chris and Justin to leave the parking lot, when they did leave, she opened the driver’s door slowly and walked to the entrance of the hospital.

End Notes:
Hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading and reviewing.
Chapter 12 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
This is long chapter, Tiffani is better in this scene, and Ellen reveals her true self.

“Hello, I’m here for the night shift.” Ellen asked the woman at the front desk.

 

The woman was wearing dark framed eye glasses and checked some files “Judith right?” “Judith Monroe?” She asked.

 

“Yep that’s me.” Ellen replied.

 

“Ok just sign here and put the time that you arrived and you’re all set.” The woman asked.

 

Ellen signed the initials “JM” and put the time, almost nine o’clock at night, perfect timing. “Thank you ma’am.” and handed her back the form.

 

Ellen then went to a couple of hallways and started looking for particular patients.

 

 

Chris and Justin arrived at the mall closer than they expected, they didn’t realize that the mall was so close to the hospital, or maybe it was the way Chris was driving.

 

“Uh Chris?” Justin asked him who was speed-walking out of the car and heading into the entrance of the mall.

 

“What is it?” Chris replied.

 

“Are you sure about this?”

 

Chris immediately turned around and gazed at Justin, “Look, I know something is up, ever since Lance brought that chick over strange things started happening.”

 

“Yeah but strange things were happening to her, not us.” Justin responded.

 

Chris frowned but didn’t say anything, he turned back around and opened the door to the mal entrance. He was right, there was an after Christmas sale going on and people were still shopping.

 

“I don’t get this.” Justin chuckled. “Christmas is over, and people are still buying stuff?”

 

“The appetite is never fully satisfied Justin.” Chris sighed and headed to the directory and looked for the name of the pretzel stand, when he found it, he speed-walked yet again.

 

“Wait up Chris.” Justin said.

 

“What’s the matter Curly, I thought I was the one that supposed to have less energy.” Chris smirked.

 

“Yeah I don’t know what happened, maybe we switched bodies or something.” Justin laughed.

 

They arrived at the pretzel stand and went up to a guy on the counter.

 

“Excuse me sir.” Chris asked, “I’m looking for a girl, her name is Ellen, she worked here on Christmas Eve, have you seen her around?”

 

The guy stared at Chris blankly then at Justin. “Um, she’s not in today, she’s on vacation.”

 

Chris let out a sigh “When will she be back?”

 

“Are you friends or hers or something?” The guy asked.

 

“More like enemies.” Chris thought to himself, “No we just wanted to see her actually.”

 

“Oh, well she’ll be back after the holidays.” The guy replied.

 

Chris nodded, he was disappointed, he was sure that Ellen was here tonight.

 

“May I ask who you guys are though?” Chris was amazed that this guy didn’t know who they were, he decided to tell him their middle names.

 

“Well, I’m Alan, and this is my friend Randall.” Chris responded, he wanted to laugh at the sound of Randall, he knew Justin hated it, but Chris didn’t trust anyone anymore.”

 

“Ok I’ll tell her then.” The guy replied with a smile.

 

“Thank you uh Toby.” Chris read the name on the nametag.

 

“My pleasure.” Toby responded.

 

Chris and Justin walked away from the pretzel stand and headed back outside.

 

“Randall? really Chris?” Justin groaned.

 

“Well, it was my only choice.” Chris shrugged.

 

“Yeah sure, hey wait, doesn’t Lance have Ellen’s number or something?” Justin replied opening the passenger door.

 

“I think he does, I’ll text him about it.” Chris got out his cell phone and texted Lance.

 

Hey poofoo, Ellen chick is not at the pretzel stand, she’s on vacay, isn’t that weird?” Chris then pressed send.

 

He waited a while until Lance responded back “She’s not there?, oh well maybe she did go on vacay, do you want me to call her or text her or something?”

 

Chris groaned, sometimes Lance can be so freakin awkward. “Will you do that for me please?”

 

“Yeah I’ll do that.” Lance replied back.

 

“Ok thanks, I’ll be there soon.” Chris pressed send and placed the phone back in his pocket, put the car in drive and headed out of the parking lot.

 

 

Lance looked for Ellen’s number and called, after the third ring it went straight to a voicemail, he tried it again, still nothing. He decided to leave a text message. “Hey Ellen, its me Lance, I haven’t heard anything from you since the party, I hope everything is okay.”

 

Ellen was in a patient’s room fixing one of their beds when she felt her phone vibrate. She read the message and replied quickly. “Oh hey, yeah sorry, I’m not feeling well, I’m actually stuck home drinking tea and soup, I think I got a cold or something.”

 

“Aww that’s too bad, I’m sorry, hope you feel better soon.” Lance replied back.

 

Ellen slowly walked out of the room and glanced around, she was surprised how empty it was, she sent a message back to Lance. “Yeah thanks, hey listen I’m going to bed, thanks for your concern.”

 

“You’re welcome.” was Lance’s reply.

 

“This is just too easy.” Ellen muttered to herself and headed down to the bathroom and checked herself in the mirror. “Let’s see, my hair is tied in a bun, contacts are in place, everything looks in order, now all I have to do is find that little brats room and be like “Hi I’m Judith, and I’ll be your nurse today.” She smirked.

 

 

 

“I brought some Chinese food.” Chris said as he arrived from the entrance of the hospital.

 

“Thank you Chris, I’m starving.” JC said and took the bag from Chris’s grip.

 

“JC, there’s a cafeteria down there.” Chris replied.

 

“I know, but they only had cold pieces of chicken, I didn’t want that.” JC smiled and took a chicken wing from the bag and bit on it.

 

Justin just laughed and took his piece of chicken, soon after Agatha, Anna, and Lance joined in, they all decided to eat in Tiffani’s room that had a nice table to eat.

 

Looks like the aroma of the chicken was triggering Tiffani’s senses cause she started to move.

 

JC saw that and walked up to the bed, with Agatha following suit. “Tiffani honey?” He spoke softly.

 

“I smell something nice.” Tiffani murmered, and her eyes fluttered open.

 

JC couldn’t help but laugh, he pressed the nurse’s button on the wall.

 

“Is that chicken I smell?” Me wants, I’m starving, and why am I in a hospital what happened?” Tiffani said glancing around the room confused.

 

Agatha spoke up, “Well you see, I found you on the bathroom floor and you looked so sick and I was so afraid cause you didn’t wake up.”

 

“Oh now I remember, I did felt weak and light-headed, then everything went black.” Tiffani replied.

 

“Soon after the nurse arrived and the doctor, “Hello, I’m Dr. Stanley and this is my assistant Linda.

 

“Tiffani was saved by the smell of chicken.” Chris joked.

 

They all laughed.

 

“So what happened doc?” Tiffani asked.

 

“We’ve been checking your files and it looks like some sort of over-the-counter drug was in your system, and it wasn’t Advil, cause we found that, it was something weird, it made your blood get thinner which is why you were having difficulty breathing.” Dr. Stanley

 

“But I never took any sort of drug besides cold medicine.” Tiffani gasped.

 

“It took place two days ago, and it started working overnight, it makes you forget things that happened the night before.” Linda replied, reading from the form in front of her.

 

“Really?” Lance asked, his eyes wide in shock, “so that’s what happened.”

 

“Yeah that’s it.” Dr. Stanley replied. “She’ll be better before NYE, cause the medicine we gave her is cleaning up her system.”

 

“That’s great news, thank you doctor.” Agatha smiled.

 

“Yes, thank you.” JC let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Is it okay if I can eat chicken?” Tiffani asked the doctor.

 

“Yeah, your immune system is fine so you can eat as many pieces as you want to” Linda smiled.

 

“Thanks!” Tiffani grinned and took the piece of chicken that Chris gave her, and ate it up immediately. “This is so good.”

 

The doctor then stepped out of the room to let them eat and converse for the rest of the night.

 

 

1am

“I gotta get back to Lance’s house, I’m beat.” Chris groaned, grabbing his stomach, “so who’s staying here tonight?”

 

“I have to get home to go feed Max in the morning.” Agatha frowned.

 

“It’s okay Ags, I’ll stay here with her tonight.” JC smiled.

 

“Really Josh? But you need your rest.” Agatha replied.

 

“No it’s okay, really.” JC said proudly.

 

“Ok then, I guess I’m leaving with who?” Agatha said.

 

“With me of course.” Chris beamed. “I have room in my car, so we all fit.”

 

“Ok it’s settled then.” Lance asked, getting up from his seat.

 

“Have a good night everyone.” JC and Tiffani waved goodbye and fixed the seating area to see if he can make it into a bed.

 

“Joshie, you’re gonna sleep there?” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“It looks comfy.” JC replied.

 

“Here take this pillow then, I have too many.” Tiffani said and threw JC the pillow.

 

“Thanks honey.” JC smiled.

 

“You know, I really feel icky, I can’t go back to sleep like this, I was waiting for the guys to leave cause I felt so embarrassed.” Tiffani blushed.

 

“Oh, um yeah okay, well the bathroom’s right here, do you need help?” JC responded.

 

“No its okay, I got it, I’ll ask Linda for some more feminine products.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

Linda came in and said “It’s so nice that you are staying here tonight with her.” She was fixing her bed and getting clean sheets, feminine products and new pillows, she gave a couple of sheets and pillows to JC.

 

“Thank you Linda.” JC asked. She then left the room.

 

“Tiffani then emerged from the bathroom. “I feel so much better now.” She grinned.

 

“Linda came in and made your bed.” JC smirked.

 

“I love the smell of clean sheets.” Tiffani said and patted the pillow.

 

JC then stood up and said “You know, I forgot my bag in the car, I have like extra underwear and stuff, cause I need a shower myself.”

 

“Where is your car parked?” Tiffani asked with concern.

 

“Its right there, the exit is right there down the hall, I parked the car in the garage right by the stairs.” JC said.

 

Tiffani looked worried.

 

“Don’t worry Tiff, I’ll be fine, there’s security in this place.” JC said and went up to her giving her a kiss on the forehead.

 

Tiffani smiled at him but didn’t say anything.

 

“I’ll be back.” JC responded in a Terminator voice.

 

Tiffani laughed and watched JC leave the room, she took her phone that was on the counter and checked for missed calls and messages.

 

JC was down the hall and pushed the doors opened that read exit, he was on the third floor, when he reached the first floor, he felt someone pull him by the collar of Tshirt.

 

“Hey, what the!” JC was startled and turned around to meet with two pairs of cold eyes.

 

“Hello JC.” She rasped.

 

“Uh, do I know you?” JC replied, the strange woman was wearing a nursing uniform and the name tag “Judith”.

 

JC didn’t know anyone by that name, “I’m sorry but I don’t know you.” JC’s heart started to sped up and was afraid of this woman.

 

“Oh but you do.” She replied with an evil smirk. She took her bun off and let her blonde hair fall down.”

 

“Ellen?” JC asked.

 

“That’s one, but you see JC, I have been switching personalities and identities ever since I escaped from prison, my plan has been working perfectly, and you all fell for it.” She laughed.

 

“Plan?” JC was trying to escape from this maniac, Chris was right, there was something strange about this girl.

 

“You see, I’m Ellen to them, but to you, I’m- She took the blonde wig off and her nursing uniform off to reveal a black top and blue jeans, dark brown hair and brown wild eyes.

 

“Angie.” JC gasped. At that moment, she pushed him and JC lost his balance and tumbled down the first flight of stairs, and landed hard on the front of his car with a loud smack, he was in a sitting position with his eyes closed. Angie walked down the stairs to see if he was still alive, he had an open wound in the back of his head, a few bruises, and his leg was in a twisted position.

 

Angie then went back up the stairs, put on the uniform, nametag, blonde wig and all, and used the pager in her pocket to call the front desk. “Yes head nurse? This is Judith Monroe speaking, there’s been an accident here on the South side of the parking lot garage, I need some assistance.”

End Notes:
AHH! Suspense..lolz But I hope you guys like it. Read and review, thanks. :)
Chapter 13 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Tiffani hears the news about JC

Tiffani was on her bed waiting for JC to come back, she was bit worried cause he has been gone for almost ten minutes. She got up from the bed and went to search for her phone, passing by the mirror that was in the room, she noticed that the bumps she had all over her body was lessening, which was a good thing.

 

Getting the phone from her jacket that was by the door, she looked for JC’s number and sent him a text. “Hey where are you?”

 

Seconds passed and she didn’t receive a message, she was about to call him when she heard commotion down the hall, stepping out of the room she saw paramedics running to the direction to the garage parking lot. Tiffani wanted to know what was going on but was afraid of what she might see. Passing by the elevator she stopped when she heard a ding, the elevator was coming from the garage parking lot. When the elevator doors opened, her heart sank when she saw the figure that was on the bed.

 

“J-Josh?” She managed to say but no sound came out, she didn’t realize that she was following him to the emergency room, her hands were on her mouth and she tried to hold back her tears.

 

“He’s not breathing.” Tiffani heard the paramedics say and placed a breathing mask on his face, he does have a pulse though, but its weak.

 

Tiffani couldn’t believe what she was seeing; her brother was on that bed, and she had no clue how he got there, what she did see was that he had a huge wound on the back of his head, and a couple of bruises on the back of his neck, and his left leg was broken.

 

“That fall cut off his air supply.” One of the paramedics said as he rolled him into the room that said ER, they noticed that Tiffani was following them into the room.

 

“Excuse me miss, but you can’t come in here, you have to wait.” The paramedics said and the doctor quickly joined them.

 

Tiffani saw the door closed and she was left alone in the hallway, she heard a voice from behind her.

 

“Tiffani, is that you?” Linda asked.

 

Tiffani turned around to see Linda who had the look of worry on her face when she saw the frightened look that Tiffani had.

 

“Tiffani what’s the matter sweetheart, what are you doing out of your room?” Linda asked with concern.

 

“He he’s-J-Josh is in there.” Tiffani managed to say.

 

“What happened to him?” Linda asked in fear.

 

Tiffani shook her head and said “I-I don’t know.” She cried, he told me that he was gonna go his car to go pick up his bag and I-I find him-like that!” She pointed to the room.

 

“Ok, ok, I’ll go see what’s happened? Now get back to your room, would you like a drink of water or something?” Linda said.

 

“No, its okay, thanks Linda.” Tiffani replied and walked slowly back to her room, she had a tear coming down her cheeks, but didn’t bother wiping it.

 

 

Forty-five minutes later 1:45am

Tiffani had tried to sleep, but she couldn’t until she heard proper news of what happened to her brother, she was about to step out of her room again when Linda walked in.

 

“Ok, I have something.” She managed to say and brought a couple of forms for Tiffani to read.

 

“Apparently the story you said was right, he was going down the stairs of what the nurse Judith Monroe something told me, its funny cause I think she’s new, never seen her before, but anyway, she was the one that witnessed JC on the bottom of the stairs, she told me that she was about to go home when she saw him there injured, she saw no suspects whatsoever, and called the head nurse to help take him in.” Linda rambled and took a breath but continued her story, “Now according to what the doctor is saying here, JC hurt the back of his head from the front of his car when he landed at the bottom of the stairs, his left leg is broken, and his right arm has a minor sprain, what I’m worried about was that he has bruise on the back of his neck as well, which is why he stopped breathing so suddenly.” Linda sighed and looked at Tiffani who was on the verge of crying again.

 

“So is he gonna be alright?” Tiffani said in a whisper.

 

“Right now, he’s on life support, and has a bandage on his head and an ice pack to reduce to the swelling on his neck, hopefully when the swelling goes down, he may be able to breathe on his own.” Linda told her.

 

Tiffani nodded but didn’t say anything.

 

“He’s gonna be moved to your room when he’s stable okay?” Linda said.

 

Tiffani nodded again.

 

“Now get some sleep.” Linda tried to reassure Tiffani that everything was gonna be okay, and she left the room.

End Notes:

Read and review..thankies.

Chapter 14 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

This is pure fiction, don't take this seriously.. :)

The next morning Tiffani awoke to a ray of sunlight peeking through the windows, she squinted at the brightness and got out of bed to head to the bathroom, washed her face took a quick shower, and put on some fresh new pajamas that Linda had left for her the night before. When she stepped out of the bathroom, she saw a plate or breakfast on the table; it must’ve been one of the morning nurses that left it for her. She decided to eat something, corn flakes, a bran muffin, and some orange juice.

As she was eating, a woman wearing a nursing uniform entered the room, she had blonde hair tied up in a bun with a light smile on her face.

“Hello, I’m Judith, Judith Monroe, I’m actually the night shift nurse, so I’m gonna leave soon.”

“Oh, um did you leave this for me?” Tiffani asked motioning to the plate she had on the table.

“No, that was the breakfast lady Abigail.” She said pressing her lips together, she’s right next door do you want me to go get her?”

“No, it’s okay, I’m fine, thanks.” Tiffani responded giving “Judith” a smile. Tiffani suddenly realized this was the same woman that found JC injured in the garage parking lot last night.”

“Um Judith, what happened to JC last night?”

The woman stared at her for a moment, “Oh well, um I was heading to my car and I just found him on the ground injured.” She muttered.

Tiffani looked at her concerned but “Judith” continued talking, “I didn’t see anyone else down there so I figured the suspect must’ve left.” She shrugged.

“I must go now, my time is up.” She gave Tiffani a light smile and headed out the door.

Tiffani thought that she seemed a bit strange at the sound of JC’s name, like she didn’t care about him at all. Without jumping into any conclusions, her phone started ringing, it was her mom Agatha, and she decided to explain all the details of JC’s minor accident last night.

Angie speed-walked out of the exit from the hospital and headed to the car, slamming the driver door shut.

“That rat almost blew my cover!” She argued to herself, “God I hate her, it must’ve some of the nurses that told her my “name”. Using air quotes, or else she wouldn’t have never known anything, now that her precious big brother JC is injured, and she has no clue that I was the one that did it. Angie smirked to herself and drove out of the parking lot.

11:30am

“Ok whoever did that to JC is so gonna get it.” Chris barked and balled up his fist in the air.

“The doctors said that he’s not breathing on his own, he’s on life-support.” Joey said softly, he was the one that call this morning from Agatha, she meant to call JC, but by accident she called Joey, her mind wasn’t thinking straight when she heard the news from Tiffani.

“He’s still in the ICU right?” Lance asked, crumbling on a piece of paper that he was writing on and tossing it on the side.

Justin nodded but didn’t say anything, he had grown extremely quiet when he heard the news, he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was his mom Lynn.

“Everything is gonna be alright okay Justin?” Lynn said, giving him a smile, but deep down she was breaking for him, she knew how close Justin and JC were, in fact all of the guys were close, more like brothers if anything.

Justin sighed and said “What time is visiting hours, can we visit him yet?”

“I hope so, cause this is making me so angry.” Chris let out a groan and stomped on his foot.

“We were speaking to him last night, he was eating chicken.” Lance frowned at the thought.

“Does Anna know?” Joey spoke up who had Kelly in an embrace and was sitting on the sofa; their daughter was in the kitchen having breakfast with all the other kids.

Justin nodded yes, “I texted her about it, she’ll be over at the hospital soon.”

They all sat in silence for a while until Chris broke the silence, “I’m going over there right now.”

“Do you think they’ll let us see him or should we wait until Tiffani calls us back for details.” Lance asked.

Chris sat back on the chair for a moment and sighed, “I guess we’ll wait then.”

Tiffani was walking down the hallway, the ICU room where JC was a bit farther down on the other side of the hospital, walking in her smiley faces pajamas and slippers, since she was a patient, she was allowed to walk around and explore. She saw Dr. Stanley who saw her and gave a light smile.

“Good morning Dr.” She greeted, “um is it okay if I can see JC?”

“Of course you can.” Dr. Stanley said and motioned her to follow him, “he’s in here, room 332.”

Tiffani walked into the room, she was surprised how cold the room was, she felt a hand on her shoulder, “He’ll pull through hopefully, he’s strong.” Dr. Stanley tried to smile, but that smile broke when he saw the sadness in Tiffani’s eyes.

“I’ll be down the hall, if you need me, just call me okay?” Dr. Stanley said and left Tiffani alone.

Tiffani walked up slowly to JC, who was wearing a bandage on his head, a breathing mask, a sling on his right arm, and cast on his left leg, she saw the monitor with beeping sounds signaling that his heart was okay, but his lungs weren’t, the machine was making him breathe, until the swelling behind his neck was reduced.

“Joshie?” She whispered softly, she wanted to comb through his hair but was afraid that she’ll hurt him even more.

“I hope I’ll be able to talk to you again.” She said through tears, “I-I just spoke to you last night, you kissed me on the forehead, you said you were coming back, you spoke in that “Terminator” voice, I-I want you back.”

Tiffani wanted more than anything for JC to wake up again, he was there for her, and it was her turn to be there for him, even though she was sick herself, but at least she was feeling a bit better, she hoped that he would be awake before New Year’s Eve, which was two-three days away.

End Notes:

Don't worry JC is gonna be fine in the following chapters. :) EDIT: For those of you that been reading this story, just to let you know I by all means DO NOT like to have JC injured, we as fans have a soft spot for him, this is just fiction, in the next chapter would be up probably by tomorrow.

P.S. Sorry for the cliffhangers. :P

Chapter 15 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Tiffani and Agatha decide to spend New Years Eve at the hospital with JC, who is awake.

 

Tiffani was at her house and was already discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon, she was worried cause JC still hadn’t woken up yet, the rest of the *NSYNC guys already visited JC at the hospital with the same news and was starting to scare them. They didn’t want the media to find out about any of this.

 

“Max? It’s New Year’s Eve today, I’m going to spend it at the hospital with Josh, what do you think?” Tiffani asked her dog.

 

The dog looked at her with big eyes and wagged his tail, but continued to play with the tennis ball that was on his doggie bed.

 

Tiffani chuckled, “Why am I talking to you, you probably don’t even understand what I’m saying.” She let out a sigh and resumed unpacking her bag and putting the rest of her clothes back in her drawers, she stopped when she saw a photo album neatly tucked inside, opening the photo album, it was filled with pictures of her and JC when they were on that trip to Maryland a few months ago.

 

Smiling to herself, she knew that deep down her brother was gonna be okay, all she had to do was don’t give up hope. Closing the photo album, she heard someone enter the front door.

 

“Tiffani, are you home?” It was her mom Agatha.

 

“In my room Mom!” She called back.

 

Agatha headed upstairs to her daughter’s room, “Are you okay honey?”

 

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m not going out tonight, I’m just gonna spend New Years at the hospital with Josh.” Tiffani asked.

 

Agatha frowned, “I’m gonna do the same, I’ll spend it with you, we’ll have eachother.”

 

Tiffani nodded.

 

Agatha looked at the time, “we have six hours left, so we’ll head over there later.”

 

“Yeah mom, hopefully.” Tiffani gave her mom a light smile and called Max to go give him his dinner.

 

 

‘”Ok, Tiffani just sent me a text message that she’s gonna spend New Year’s Eve at the hospital with JC.” Lance asked the guys.

 

“We should do the same.” Joey replied quietly, “it won’t be fun if we have a party without him.”

 

“I agree with you Joey.” Chris said, blowing bubbles on his chocolate milkshake.

 

“Chris, you are insane.” Justin chuckled.

 

“What, I think it’s cool.” Chris smirked.

 

“The four of them were at the ice cream parlor; apparently this was the only ice cream parlor that was secluded from the busy streets of Los Angeles, sometimes they had to split to avoid the paps. The media hasn’t found out yet that all five of them were in the area, and they wanted to keep it that way. They were not in the mood to answer questions.

 

“I have an idea, since Tiffani is going there tonight; we just stay at my house for a while and have Tiffani call us for updates.” Lance said.

 

“I agree.” Chris said, finishing the last drops of his chocolate milkshake.

 

“Would you like a refill Chris?” Justin said.

 

“No I’m good, thank you though.” Chris grinned.

 

They finished the rest of their milkshakes, gave a tip to the waitress and headed out the door.

 

11:50pm At the hospital

Tiffani was glad that JC has been moved from the ICU into a private room, this one had a view of the Hollywood sign and a view of the city. They were gonna throw fireworks at the stroke of midnight, which was a nice touch. She and Agatha sat in silence waiting, drinking apple cider. Tiffani made a New Year’s resolution silently to herself. “My only wish is for my brother Josh to wake up from his long nap, that’s all I really want.”

 

She jumped when she heard cheers down the hall of the hospital, signaling that the New Year has already begun.

 

“Happy New Year sweetie.” Agatha said and pulled her daughter into a hug.

 

“Happy New Year mom.” She responded and returned the hug, Tiffani didn’t know if she was hearing things or what.

 

“Did you hear that Mom, it sounded like a groan or something?” Tiffani said in a whisper and looked over at JC, she let out a gasp because she saw him moving a little bit.

 

She let go of her mom and walked over to him, “Joshie?”

 

“Hmm.” was all JC’s response, he wasn’t on the breathing mask anymore so that was good sign, but he still had the bandage on his head.

 

Tiffani and Agatha huddled around JC’s bed, to their surprise his eyes fluttered open.

 

“Ow my head hurts.” JC frowned, “where am I?” He said looking around the room.

 

“You’re at the hospital, you had an accident.” Tiffani asked, her prayers were answered, she wanted her brother to be awake and here he was.

 

“How did I have an accident?” JC replied looking at them intently, he seemed confused.

 

“You fell down the stairs.” Agatha said, pressing the button for the nurse.

 

“Oh so are you my nurse to make me all better?” JC replied giving Agatha a smile.

 

“No? It’s me Agatha and this is your sister Tiffani.” Agatha asked in fear.

 

JC stared at them blankly, “I’m-I’m sorry, but I don’t know who you guys are.” He whispered.

   
End Notes:
This chapter was not one of my best ones, in my opinion, but I hope you all like it. :)
Chapter 16 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

This is a short chapter..

Tiffani wants to know when JC will get his memory back.

“What-what do you mean he doesn’t know who we are, Dr. Stanley, I need answers!” Tiffani cried out, she had her hands gripped on the counter to keep from losing her balance.

 

“That head wound that he has must be still swollen, that is why he probably doesn’t remember anything.” Dr. Stanley muttered while looking at JC’s records.

 

“It’s not permanent is it?” Agatha asked softly.

 

“No, I don’t think so, but we need to do x-rays on him to make sure, we have to watch him.” He replied with a frown. “Don’t worry Tiffani, I’m sure everything would be fine, don’t give up hope okay?”

 

Tiffani nodded and went back to the room, on the bed was JC, but in his eyes, it wasn’t.

 

“What’s the matter?” JC asked.

 

Tiffani shook her head, “You don’t know who I am, that’s what’s the matter.” She said and looked away from, her heart was breaking for him, that was the hardest thing in life, someone you truly care about, and that person doesn’t remember who you are.

 

JC tried to say something to her, “Um, did you know that I just turned sixteen a couple months ago?”

 

Tiffani stared at him in horror, “Josh, you are not sixteen; you are thirty-three years old.”

 

He just laughed, “I am not thirty three years old, quit fooling.”

 

At that moment she felt her phone vibrate, she saw that the message was from Lance.

 

Happy New Year girl, everything okay?”

 

Tiffani replied back, “No, everything is not okay, JC woke up but he doesn’t remember anything, he thinks he’s sixteen years old!”

 

“What?! Do you think he remembers us? Was Lance’s text.

 

“I don’t know, you guys are gonna have to come tomorrow during visiting hours.”

 

Tiffani sent the text to Lance and waited for his reply.

 

“Ok, will do, see you tomorrow.”

 

Tiffani checked the time on her phone; it was already tomorrow actually, it was almost 2am, visiting hours started at 8am. She let out a sigh and looked at her mom who was fluffing the pillows on the sofa that she and her were sharing.

 

JC just stared at both of them for a minute, “Have a good night.” He whispered softly.

 

Tiffani turned around to look at him, she could see that he was struggling to remember, but he just couldn’t, and it pained her to see him like this, she went up to him and looked at his blue eyes that reflected her own.

 

“Goodnight Joshie.” Tiffani said and gave him a light kiss on the forehead, something that he used to do to her, he smiled in return.

 

“What was that for?” He asked.

 

“Oh, you used to do that to me.” Tiffani replied.

 

JC just stared at her for a moment and sighed; he gently closed his eyes and went into a dreamless sleep.

End Notes:
The next chapter is a bit longer..thanks for reading and reviewing. :)
Chapter 17 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Chris, Justin, Lance and Joey try everything to regain JC's memory back, but no luck.

I do not know *NSYNC or any of their families, this is pure fiction.

9:30am January 1st, 2009

“Jace, look at me, you have to remember who I am, we were in the Mickey Mouse Club together.”Justin responded.

“I am sorry Justin, but I never met you in my life, and what’s the Mickey Mouse Club, is that an amusement park?” JC asked, his eyes sparking with interest.

Justin sighed and walked away with his hands on his face, he stared at Chris, Joey, and Lance intently. Tiffani and Agatha left that morning to go feed Max and wash up, now it was there turn to be with JC.

“I may have something.” Chris asked, pulling the album that they recorded back in 2001, “Celebrity.”He handed the album to JC, looked it over and said.

“What’s this?” JC told Chris.

“That’s our album we recorded together, you are not sixteen, look at yourself.” Chris said pointing to the mirror that was in front of him.

JC stared at himself for a moment, he had a bit of a scruff on his chin, his hair was experiencing “bedhead.”, but that was all he noticed.

Lance saw one of JC’s jeans sitting on the seat, reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his wallet. He looked for his driver’s license, credit cards, anything that might regain his memory back. “Look here, see this is you.” Lance said pointing at the photo of his drivers license, see the date, it says you issued this on July 12th of 2007.

JC stared at his driver’s license and read under “date of birth.” He read his birthdate out loud, “August 8th, 1976”

“Do you remember anything now?” Joey asked with concern, “see the year, you are thirty-three years old, not sixteen.”

JC frowned, he was gonna stay something when two more figures showed up at the door, it was JC’s foster parents Roy and Karen.

“Josh sweetie?” Karen said with a whisper.

JC looked at them with a cock of his eyebrow, “um are you my grandparents?”

“N-no, we are your parents.”

JC stared at them for a moment, “we don’t look alike.” He just shrugged. “When can I get out of here and go back to school, I miss my friends.”

“Josh, these areyour friends, right here in front of ya.” Roy replied, his voice breaking a bit.

JC was angry, “That’s it, I’ve had it, I’m leaving.”And with that, he kicked the sheets off of him and headed out the door.

“JC wait! No you can’t leave the hospital like this, you are not well.” Joey cried out and pulled him on the arm.

“Leave me alone! JC yelled and yanked his arm away from Joey.

Linda, the nurse heard the commotion and tried to restrain JC that he wasn’t well yet.”

“Ow! JC winced and put his hands on his head, at that moment his knees gave out, before he fell to the floor, Joey and Chris carried him back to the room.

“Leave me alone, just let me be.” JC softly asked.

Linda gave him some medicine to ease the pain from his head, and shortly he dozed off.

All the guys turned their heads to Linda who let out a sigh.

“It’ll probably be a week until his memory comes back again, this pressure is making his head hurt.” Linda said putting the medicine back in her pocket.

“Did you get the x-rays?” Justin asked.

“Yes I did, they are right here.” Linda replied and handed the x-rays so the guys could see. According to the x-ray, they saw the injury, it didn’t look too bad, it just seemed to get more aggravated whenever JC tried to force himself into remembering things, but he couldn’t. So the best bet, was to not put pressure, he’ll eventually remember through time.

This is gonna be a long week.” Lance said with a sigh.

End Notes:
I think these chapters were both short..lolz but anyway, JC is gonna get his memory back soon.. :)
Chapter 18 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Tiffani hangs out with her old friends.. :)

And Chris and Justin find out clues who the suspect was.

Wednesday, January 4th, 2009 Mid-afternoon

“Are you gonna finish that?” Brian asked, taking the cherry from Janet’s ice cream sundae. Tiffani’s friends just got back from their winter break two days ago, so they all decided to get together at their favorite ice cream parlor and catch up on things.

 

“I can’t believe that happened to you though Tiff.” Emily said, sipping on her vanilla milkshake.

 

“Yeah it was a difficult holiday for me that’s for sure.” Tiffani replied.

 

“I’m glad that you are okay though.” Edward spoke.

 

Tiffani nodded but didn’t say anything, she’s been thinking about JC a lot, and hoped that he would come back to his senses, as if Janet was reading her thoughts, she spoke up.

 

“Don’t worry Tiff, JC’s gonna be okay, I know that its pretty scary losing your memory and all, but at least he’s awake though, so that’s a good thing.” Janet smiled lightly at her.

 

“Yeah” Tiffani decided to change the subject, “So Brian, was it true that you went skiing and busted your butt?”

 

Brian stared at her and made a face. “Who told you that?”

 

“A little birdie told me.” Tiffani chuckled and looked at Janet who had a smug look on her face.

 

“I didn’t hurt myself that bad.” He replied.

 

“Yeah sure, you didn’t sure.” Tiffani said with an eyeroll.

 

They all shared a laugh with eachother, it’s always good to come back and catch up with friends.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Chris was in the waiting room of the hospital reading a magazine, he was supposed to head back to Orlando, but the guys made a deal that they would all stay in LA, just the four of them, while their families went back to their destination. He took a glance at JC who was asleep, the bruises that he had before weren’t that noticeable, the injured leg didn’t seem to look bad either, it was when he walked his knees gave out, and he needed to have some time to use his right hand to write again, cause his arm was still on a sling.

 

Suddenly Chris thought of something, “Hey Justin?”

 

“Yeah what’s up?” He was eating a box of Cracker Jacks that he got from the snack machine.

 

“They have security cameras at this hospital right? Chris said closing the magazine and tossing it back on the table.

 

“Yeah” Justin replied, eying Chris carefully.

 

“It’s his car still down there?” Without waiting for Justin to answer, he bolted out the door.

 

“Chris wait, where you getting at?” Justin asked, running behind him.

 

He bumped into him when Chris kindly asked the nurse at the counter, “Excuse me, I would like to see the security office, you know, cause that way we can find the suspect that injured my friend over there.” Chris replied, pointing the open door at the end of the hall.

 

“Oh ok, it’s located in the basement, and speak to Greg.” The nurse gave them hall passes and motioned them to the nearest elevator.

 

“You have an idea don’t you Chris.” Justin said, pushing the button on the elevator.

 

“Yep.” Chris smirked, “if we find the suspect that did this, we’ll tell the police about it, and they’ll track him or her down, I still think its that Ellen chick, I am so sure it’s her.”

 

Just then the elevator doors opened, the guys went in and waited until they arrived at the basement.

Ding.

 

Ok, I think this the place.” Chris asked, heading out of the elevator doors.

 

They glanced around the gloomy hallway until they saw a sign that read “Security Office.” The door was opened just a crack, they saw large man asleep on the seat, and his nametag read “Greg.”

 

“Some security we have in this place.” Justin scoffed, and looked at the multiple TV screens that were all on but didn’t have any sound. They saw a lot of random things, a doctor and a nurse getting it on in the employee bathroom.

 

Justin laughed at that.

 

“Justin, don’t be nasty.” Chris frowned and looked at the date where JC had that staircase accident, which was probably the video that was marked “garage parking lot”

 

 “I think I found it.” He said happily, and popped the VHS tape in the TV screens.

 

Chris and Justin were glued to the TV screen, from what they were seeing, it was the right tape.

 

“Ok there’s JC right there, heading to his car.” Justin pointed out.

 

“Look at the time; it was like one in the morning.” Chris muttered, but continued looking.

 

They gasped when they saw a figure other than JC appearing behind him.

 

“Oh man who is that? Is that the suspect?” Justin asked.

 

“I don’t know, it’s hard to tell, but it looks like it’s a girl dressed a nurse or something.” Chris squinted at the screen.

 

Just then the woman on the screen started to undress herself, revealing a different outfit.

 

“JC looks frightened.” Justin whispered.

 

Chris nodded but gasped when they both saw that the mysterious chick pushed JC down the stairs.

 

“That son of a- Chris yelled at the screen.

 

Justin just stared at the screen in shock.

 

“Damn it! We can only see the back of her head, not her face.” Chris argued.

 

“So it was a lie? Whoever disguised herself as a nurse is the one behind all of this.” Justin explained.

 

“It could be anyone.” Chris murmured. “By the look on JC’s face when that chick took her nursing uniform off, he seems like he knew her, and I guess she pushed him down the stairs when he said that.”

 

“But he doesn’t remember anything now.” Justin said quietly.

 

Chris frowned at the thought, he was right, JC didn’t know who they were, let alone who the suspect that pushed him down the stairs was.

 

“Only he knows the answer.” Chris spoke softly.

 

“Yeah he’s the only one, but at least we know that the suspect was a female and disguised herself as a nurse.” Justin added.

 

“You know Justin, she must’ve been on the night shift, maybe the lady at the front desk knows something.” Chris responded.

 

“One problem Chris, there are tons of nurses that work the night shift.”

 

“Maybe we should go through them all.” Chris smirked.

 

End Notes:
Next chapter...JC gets his memory back.. *happy dance*
Chapter 19 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
This is a short chapter, and now everyone knows who the suspect is..

“You guys found something? Really?” Tiffani beamed.

 

It was now the next day, and Chris and Justin were yapping at Tiffani’s ear from her phone telling her the stuff they found. They already told Joey, Lance, nearly everyone they knew, they even told the nurses that worked there, but it was difficult to find the woman who disguised herself as a “nurse”.

 

“So who’s at the hospital now?” She replied.

 

“Lance and Joey actually.” Chris said.

 

“Ok, I’ll be there soon.” Tiffani pressed the end button on her phone and headed out the front door.

 

Traffic lights and beeping horns later.

Tiffani entered the hospital entrance and waved at the head nurse in front of her, she already knew who she was, so she didn’t needed to sign in and ask for the patient.

 

She arrived at the room, to see JC still asleep, Lance and Joey were glancing out the window.

 

“Did he wake up and have dinner?” Tiffani asked.

 

“Yeah he did actually, but he still didn’t remember anything.” Joey added.

 

“He didn’t speak much.” Lance replied.

 

Tiffani frowned at the thought and sat down the chair and sighed. Just then, it felt like someone flipped a switch on JC, he started talking in his sleep.

 

“Judith, Angie, Angie is Ellen, Ellen is Judith.” JC murmered.

 

Lance pushed the button to call Linda, while Tiffani went to console JC.

 

“Joshie?” She spoke softly.

 

“It’s been her, it was her all along, she escaped from prison.” JC muttered, his eyes then fluttered open and saw two pairs of blue eyes reflecting his.

 

“Tiffani? Is that you?” JC said quietly.

 

Tiffani’s eyes started to water, “yes Josh, it’s me.”

 

“What happened to me, the last thing I remember was that I fell down the, NO! I was pushed down the stairs, where is she? Where’s that Judith girl, it was Angie, Angie my ex-girlfriend, she did this to me, and to you too, she was the one that did everything, she disguised herself as Ellen, Chris was right, he was right.” JC rambled.

 

“JC, you got your memory back.” Joey replied with a smile.

 

“I lost my memory?” JC asked confused.

 

“Yes you did, you didn’t remember any of us, not even your parents.” Lance said.

 

“You thought you were sixteen.” Tiffani spoke.

 

Linda then poked her head in the door, “You rang?” She saw a couple of smiles on the faces of the guys and at Tiffani.

 

“He got his memory back Linda.” Joey beamed.

 

“Oh that’s wonderful!” She squealed. “Let me have a look-see.” She walked up to him and took his vitals, too see if they were working properly. “Ok, his heart and lungs sounds fine to me, so this is great news, very great news.” She clasped her hands together, “I’m gonna go get Dr. Stanley, be right back.”

 

Tiffani smiled at her and then a JC, “I was so scared Josh, I thought that we were never gonna talk again.”

 

“How could I forget you guys, especially you Joey.” JC said with a smile.

 

“You forgot Justin.” Joey said simply.

 

JC frowned at the thought, “I didn’t know who he was?”

 

“No, it was really sad, and Chris was pissed, he wanted to get to the bottom of this to see who did this to you.” Lance added.

 

“Well he doesn’t have to worry about nothing, wanna know why? Cause I know exactly who did this to me, and she is going down.” JC threatened.

End Notes:
*dun dun dun* I hope you like it.. :) Thanks for reading and reviewing.
Chapter 20 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Chris is pretending to be James Bond-ish..lolz And Eliza, JC's assistant, arrives back on the scene, she was in Hong Kong for the holidays..lolz

I do not know JC's assistants whatsoever, all other characters are from my own creation.

“Paws and Claws Animal Shelter, this is Anna speaking.”

 

“Hey Anna.” Tiffani greeted.

 

“Oh hey Tiff, what’s up? Is everything okay with JC?” She asked slowly.

 

“Yes, that’s why I called you for, JC got his memory back, I’m so happy.” Tiffani replied.

 

“That’s great news! I’m so glad that he’s okay, I was getting a bit worried.” Anna told her.

 

“Yeah we all were, I know who did that to him though, he told us everything, what time do you get off your shift?” Tiffani asked.

 

“Uh..well in fifteen minutes actually.” Anna replied looking at the clock that was on the wall.

 

“Oh okay that’s good then, meet me at the hospital then.” Tiffani told her.

 

Anna agreed and hanged up the office phone, and called out to Jeffrey who was playing with a paddleball.

 

“Jeff, take over.” Anna playfully shoved him while he made a face.

 

“You get to leave early because you are dating JC Chasez.” Jeffrey asked mocking a fangirl’s voice.

 

“Oh shush.” Anna said taking her keys from the counter.

 

“Maybe he can set me up with one of his friends; I’ve seen the girls he hanged out with before.” Jeffree told her and had a goofy grin on his face.

 

“Yeah but they all looked so fake and hideous, JC wants someone normal, like me” Anna beamed.

 

“That girl he dated before was pretty, what happened to her?” Jeffrey wondered.

 

Anna shrugged “I don’t know, I think she jumped on another new man, that’s what Tiffani told me.”

 

Jeffrey frowned, “I forgot her name though, oh well, I’m sure I’ll find someone.”

 

Anna smiled at him and waved goodbye and headed out the door.

 

 

“I haven’t had real food in days.” JC asked and ate the corndog that was on his plate.

 

“Yeah, all you were actually eating were fluids of a liquid diet.” Justin said putting some sugar on JC’s cup of tea.

 

“Thanks Justin.” JC replied giving him a smile and taking the cup of tea. “I felt so bad that I didn’t remember you, that was impossible for me.”

 

“It’s alright Jace, it wasn’t your fault, it wasn’t you, I mean it was you, but inside, you weren’t.” Justin replied poking a finger on his chest.

 

JC gave Justin a light smile and spoke, “I’m glad you’re here.”

 

“Me too.” Justin replied.

 

Just then Chris entered the room with Eliza, it was JC’s assistant.

 

“JC, I’m so glad that you are well, I’m sorry that I couldn’t come sooner, I was out of town, your friends told me all about you, but don’t worry, all of your bills are paid, so you don’t have to worry.” Eliza explained.

 

“It’s okay Eliza, you were on vacation visiting your family in Hong Kong for the holidays, so I told you to take that break.” JC smirked.

 

“Yes I know, but when I heard the news I wanted to come back to LA, it wasn’t right.” Eliza said.

 

“You missed me didn’t you Eliza.” JC grinned.

 

Eliza went up to him and gave him a hug. After pulling a part, JC caught that Chris was mumbling to himself and taking some stuff out of the bag.

 

“Whatchu got there Chris?” JC called out.

 

“Ski masks, and black clothes.” Chris said simply.

 

JC looked at Justin who just shrugged.

 

Chris turned around, “We are going to find this woman, since the cops won’t probably do nothing about it, like that security guard that me and Justin found in the basement, he was sleeping JC, can you believe it? Sleeping, when he was supposed to protect and serve.” He scoffed.

 

We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin.

All of them looked up at the TV screen; JC had a shocked look on his face.

 

“What’s wrong Jace?” Justin asked.

 

“That’s Angie.” He whispered.

 

They watched the news lady speak on the screen.

 

This woman is very dangerous, and has recently escaped from prison, according to police reports and jail records, she has been switching personalities, and we think that she is currently in the Los Angeles Metro Area, if you have any questions regarding this event, please call this crime watch number on the screen.

 

Chris frantically searched for a pen and paper and wrote the number down.

 

“She may come tonight pretending to be a nurse.” JC told the guys.

 

“So that was the woman?” Eliza frowned looking at the screen, she muttered something in Chinese.

 

“In English please.” Justin chuckled.

 

“Oh I just cursed her out in Chinese.” Eliza said proudly.

 

“Well, if she comes tonight, we know what her name is, her “fake” name is, when she comes here, we’ll be ready for her, we have to warn the police then.” Chris replied putting the stuff back in the bag.

 

All of the guys nodded and waited until nightfall.

End Notes:
Next chapter may be a good one. :)
Chapter 21 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Everyone say "Bye Bye Bye" Angie... :)

“Alright Lance, is everything ready?” Joey texted him on his phone.

 

“Yep, hallways are a bit empty, nurses and doctors are in order, everything’s cool, over and out.” Lance replied back to him.

 

Lance, Justin, Tiffani, JC and Anna were in the hospital room, it was a quarter to nine, while Chris and Joey were outside, waiting for “Judith Monroe” to come for her nightshift. Apparently all the employees who worked at the hospital already knew who she really was, thanks to the security tape and JC’s story. The police were outside and inside as well. They had to make sure everything else looked normal.

 

“Ok, it’s settled then, all we have to do is wait until she arrives, she is so busted.” Chris snickered.

 

Joey was fixing the seat in Chris’s car.

 

“Having trouble there sir?” Chris giggled.

 

Joey playfully shoved him and adjusted his seat and got comfortable.

 

About ten minutes later, they saw a car approaching and parking in the employee parking lot.

 

“Is that her?” Joey whispered.

 

“I don’t know.” Chris squinted through the car window.

 

The woman got out of the car and walked to the hospital entrance, she was a tall, blonde haired woman, which was tied up in a bun, she was stopped by the security man that was guarding the door, which she found odd, cause there was never a security guard at the front entrance.

 

“Name?” The guard asked.

 

“Uh..I’m a nurse, I work here.” The woman stammered.

 

“I realize that ma’am we just wanna know your name.” The guard replied. “Where’s your ID?”

 

The woman frantically searched for the ID that was in her purse, and placed it on her nursing uniform. “See? That’s my name right there.”

 

“Judith Monroe? Is it? We are gonna ask you a couple of questions ma’am, step aside.”

 

“We? Who’s we?” She stammered.

 

The guard gave a signal to Chris and Joey who were hiding out in the car.

 

“He’s referring to us Judith, that is your name isn’t it?” Chris walked slowly up to her.

 

“Y-yes.” She whispered.

 

“Or is it Ellen? Or is it Angie?Chris smirked.

 

Both Chris and Joey sent death glares to her, and Angie’s eyes grew wide.

 

“I-I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She stammered, she couldn’t go anywhere, cause she was held by that guard.

 

“Oh really?” Chris replied, and yanked that blonde piece of wig that she had her head in one swift motion.

 

“Ow!” She shrieked.

 

“Look Joey, her hair is brown.” Chris said in a mocking tone.

 

“I see that, isn’t that weird Chris?” Joey replied with a grin on his face, he was texting the guys upstairs in the room, telling them that they got her, and to meet him and Chris in the lobby.

 

“You thought you were getting away Angie? Chris said.

 

Angie glared at them, “How did you know.” She croaked.

 

“JC told us, he lost his memory though, but he did got it back, and he told us everything.” Chris grinned.

 

The guard brought Angie in the lobby, “You have the right to remain silent ma’am.”

 

All of the guys arrived in the lobby, JC was in a wheelchair, his knee was still broken, and couldn’t walk really well.

 

“You wanted to get rid of me Angie? I’m not that easy to get rid of.” JC smirked.

 

“You wanted to get rid of both us, you hated the fact that he and I are related, you hated that, it was driving you crazy wasn’t it Angie, well guess what, you lost, we won.” Tiffani said putting her hand on JC’s shoulder.

 

“And little miss thing, JC has a new girlfriend, someone who cares, loves, and is not behind him for his money, something that you took advantage of.” Anna replied pointing an accusing finger at Angie, and then placed a light kiss on JC’s lips, giving him a rosy blush on his cheeks.

 

Angie was getting furious.

 

“Looks like you need to go to a rehab place or a mental asylum sweetie, shoo shoo.” Anna told her.

 

“One more thing I wanna say.” Tiffani walked up to Angie slowly, and placed a hard slap on Angie’s face, leaving her cheek with a red mark.

 

“Don’t you ever mess with me or JC again, you mess with him, you are messing with all of us.” Tiffani explained and motioned to the guys that had her back.

 

Justin playfully waved while Angie gave an eyeroll.

 

“Take her in.” Tiffani ordered.

 

The whole hospital was surrounded by police officers and the media, who heard the news.

 

Angie had her head down with a blanket over her head, the police shoved her in the cop car.

 

The media went up to the entrance and huddled around the *NSYNC members and their ordeal that they just encountered.

 

JC, how are you feeling, was it true that the woman that was just arrested pushed you down the stairs, was she your ex-lover?”

 

“Justin, how long were you LA, is there gonna be a reunion?”

 

Oh come on, really?” Justin shook his head and motioned the guards to take the media out of the hospital grounds before they asked more dumb questions.

 

Hours later

“Boy I’m glad that’s over.” Lance sighed and sat down the couch.

 

“I heard that they were gonna take her to the worst prison ever, I have no idea where it is, but I hope it’s a place that not even the birds can lay their droppings.” Chris said.

 

That sent a laugh in the room, and their tension that they had encountered for weeks was slowly lifting and drifting away, soon everything would be back to normal, and the nightmare would be finally over.

End Notes:

I'm not finished yet..lolz You all thought that this was the end..hahaa..but I'll be happy to say, that Angie will NOT come back like Michael Myers, all of the other chapters would be more adventures of JC and Tiffani and the guys of course. :)

Chapter 22 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

JC gets to go home..yayyy!

Oh and Happy bday Joey.. :)

 

January 28th 2009

“Happy birthday Joey!” Justin greeted and pulled him in a warm hug.

 

“Lots of blessings.” Lance smiled and gave a pat on the shoulder, while Joey just took both of them and gave them big squeezes.

 

“Thank you soo much guys, dude your birthday is coming soon.” Joey grinned at Justin.

 

“Don’t remind me Joe.” Justin chuckled.

 

They were all outside of the hospital entrance, JC was finally discharged from the hospital, and they were just waiting for him and Tiffani to sign him out.

 

“Ok we are all set.” Tiffani said coming out of the hospital entrance, she wheeled JC out on his wheelchair, he had some therapy for his injured knee, but he still needed to be on it until his knee and leg were fully recovered.

 

“So Joey, what are you doing for your birthday today?” JC said while he was reading the manual that came with the wheelchair.

 

Joey frowned “I gotta head back to Florida with Chris, I made a promise to my daughter that I was gonna dance with her at her school recital, it’s a father and daughter dance.

 

“That’s real sweet Joey.” Justin replied while he was helping Tiffani load up Lance’s SUV, in which they borrowed it from him.

 

“Yeah it is, I had a great time with you guys, despite the difficult situations that we encountered, it brought us more closer together.” Joey grinned.

 

“Yeah it did, we will always remain close, no matter where we are.” Justin told him and headed over to JC who was trying to get up from the wheelchair so he can sit on the back passenger seat.

 

“Need some help Jace?”

 

“No its okay, I got it, thanks man.” JC closed his eyes at the sudden pain that shot up on his leg while Justin gave him a pillow so that way he didn’t have to move as much.

 

“Alright are we ready to go?” Tiffani spoke up tossing the keys to Joey.

 

“Yep we are all set, I get shotgun.” Justin laughed and moved his way onto the front of the vehicle.

 

Tiffani sat in the back with JC and placed another pillow on her lap so JC can lay his head on it.

 

“Comfy?” She replied to JC with a smile.

 

“Yep.” He smiled back at her and the SUV left the parking lot away from the hospital.

 

 

“Thank you so much for everything guys, I’m gonna miss all of you.” Tiffani pulled Joey, Chris, and Justin into a tight hug.

 

Joey pretended to cry “Oh I hate goodbyes.”

 

“Justin, are you heading to Orlando too?” Agatha asked him.

 

“No, I’m going to New York, I’m working on a movie, but I gotta read the script to see if the role is for me.” Justin replied.

 

“How bout you Lance, you’re staying here?”

 

“Yeah I’m staying in LA, I gotta direct some stuff up in downtown, it’s  gonna be fun.” Lance smiled.

 

“Call me when you land guys.” Tiffani waved at them

 

“Will do, oh and JC, take care of yourself man, I worry about you.” Chris asked and gave a friendly handshake to him.

 

JC smiled, “I’ll be fine Chris” returning the handshake.

 

“Yeah that’s what you said the last time.” Chris muttered to himself and headed to the parked car.

 

They were all on the stoop of JC’s house while Chris, Joey, and Justin were heading to the airport, two of them were heading to Florida, and one was heading to New York. They all waved goodbye and watched the SUV drive away in the distance.

 

“So JC, would you like some dinner?” Agatha replied with a smile, “I can whip something up, that assistant of yours did some shopping so I just thought since you can’t stay over our house, we might as well stay here for now.

 

“Sure, I’d like that, thank you.” JC said.

 

“I’m gonna go help him unpack Mom, so call me when dinner’s ready.” Tiffani called out to her mom.

 

Tiffani headed upstairs only realizing that JC couldn’t walk up the stairs with the wheelchair, she looked back at him who had a dorky look on his face.

 

“What you thought that I can fly up the stairs like Superman?” JC chuckled.

 

“Oh..sorry Joshie, let me help you.” Tiffani greeted warmly and helped him up off the chair, slowly but gently, she placed her arm on his waist, and he did the same. The two of them slowly walked up the stairs step by step. When they reached the top, JC stared at his hallway for a second.

 

“Do you wanna use the bathroom or something?” Tiffani asked not letting him go just yet, she was afraid if she did, he would fall.

 

“No, take me the studio.” He replied.

 

Tiffani agreed and took him to the studio which was a couple of doors down from his bedroom. When they arrived at the studio, JC let out a breath that he didn’t realize he was holding.

 

“I miss this place.” He spoke up.

 

“Are you gonna work on something?” She asked him.

 

“I might.” He winked.

 

JC made his way onto the piano and sat on the chair, he played a couple of keys and all of a sudden he started playing a ballad, and humming to himself.

 

Tiffani was fascinated, she loved when he was inspired; she thought to herself, can you imagine if JC never got his memory back? She shuddered at the thought.

 

“If you need anything, I’ll be in the bedroom putting your stuff away okay?” Tiffani responded.

 

“Uh huh.” JC got his notebook out and started scribbling lyrics on it.

 

Tiffani saw that it was almost full. She had a couple of empty notebooks at her house that she only used to doodle and stuff, she decided to give them to him. She left the door to his studio halfway open and walked back to the bedroom, and waited for whatever JC was writing to pour out so everyone can listen.

End Notes:

Lets see what kind of music our lovable JC would write/sing for that matter.. :) I'll update soon..

P.S the part where Joey said that he was spending some quality time with his daughter for his bday was true, I added that on there, he tweeted about it, and it is found on the "All for *NSYNC" site..carry on.. :)

Chapter 23 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Brother and sister bonding time.. :)

“Dinner’s ready!” Agatha called out from the kitchen.

 

“Coming!” Tiffani put the last bunch of clothes on JC’s closet, “There, all set.” She smiled to herself and looked at the surroundings, she made his bed, propped his pillows, all neat and tidy. She got out of the room and closed the door and headed to the studio where JC was, she knocked gently.

 

“Come in.”

 

Opening the door, she saw JC with computers up and running, papers scattered on his work desk, a pencil on the side of his ear.

 

“Um dinner’s ready dude.” Tiffani laughed.

 

“Oh yeah, I’m coming.” He stacked the sheets neatly on the desk, and logged off his computer. He got from his chair and I guess he forgot that his leg was even injured, he almost lost his balance if it weren’t for the desk to hold him for support.

 

“I guess you forgot that you were still injured huh?” Tiffani chuckled and placed an arm around him.

 

“Yeah, I guess I did” He smiled to himself, “Oh guess what, I just wrote the most amazing song, I just started writing away, it was flowing wonderfully.”

 

“I can’t wait to hear it.” Tiffani beamed.

 

“Yeah, me too.” JC said excitedly.

 

The two of them walked slowly down the stairs and saw some chicken and rice on the table, and Agatha with an apron.

 

“That looks delicious Ags.” JC had a huge grin on his face.

 

“Yeah it looks delicious, that means that it will taste great.” Agatha smirked.

 

They all sat down the table and ate in silence.

 

“You are so right about this Ags, this is so good.” JC said in a mouthful full of chicken.

 

Tiffani chuckled to herself, and took some more rice and placed it on her plate.

 

“Would you like some iced tea, root beer?” Agatha spoke up looking into the fridge.

 

“Root beer please.” JC and Tiffani called out in unison.

 

Agatha got three cans of “Barq’s and placed them on the table.

 

JC opened the can and took a long drink out of it, “That sure hit the spot.” He said.

 

After everyone finished up dinner, Tiffani helped her mom clean up; JC went around in his wheelchair and was cleaning up the table.

 

“Dinner was delicious Ags, thank you.” JC politely asked.

 

“You are very welcome sweetie.” Agatha gushed.

 

“Yeah thanks mom.” Tiffani grinned and placed a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Oh yeah sure.” Agatha laughed and handed the dish to Tiffani so she can dry it.

 

“When you ladies are done I want you to come upstairs with me so I can show you something” JC asked.

 

“Okie dokie.” Tiffani called out and placed the last dish on the counter.

 

They both helped JC up the stairs and slowly walked to his studio office.

 

“You can sit there if you want.” JC motioned to a couple of beanbags chairs that were on the floor.

 

“I’ll sit here better.” Agatha chuckled and got a computer chair and moved it next to Tiffani who didn’t hesitate sitting on one of the beanbag chairs.

 

JC made his way onto the piano, sat on his chair, turned on the computer and typed in a couple of keys, and sang.

 

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

you'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always... all of the days

Always

Turn around

You feel like it's all gonna change

It's written on your face

But girl don't be afraid

Let's talk about us

and the promises we made

How they still mean the same

The questions in your heart can't be erased

you say I won't come home

and that I'm leaving you alone

I know

But you'll always be with me wherever I go

 

Close your eyes

Hear what my voice says

It all comes down to making choices

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

You'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always... all of the days

Always

Can you hear me now?

Do you know how much you mean to me?

I'm just a heartbeat away

So girl don't be afraid

See time goes by so slowly

Every second of the day

I'm so lonely

In my heart you’re the one and only

and I can't wait for you to hold me

Close your eyes

hear what my voice says

It all comes down to making choices

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

you'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always... all of the days

Always

Every night

Every night I walk outside

I feel you everywhere

I see you in the sky

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

you'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always

When you need someone

When it's all gone wrong

You'll see that

I will be there for you always

When the lights go out

and the world breaks

and your heart aches

I will be there for you always... all of the days

Always

 

Agatha and Tiffani stared at JC in amazement.

 

“And you wrote all that in two hours?” Agatha gaped.

 

JC nodded yes.

 

“Joshie,” Tiffani whispered, “That was, that was so beautiful,” She got up from the beanbag chair and wrapped her arms around him.

 

“I love you so much do you know that?” She said almost breaking into tears.

 

“I love you too Tiffy.” JC smiled and returned the hug back to her.

 

Soon Agatha joined into the hug fest.

 

“You are something special.” Agatha told him softly.

 

“I had a song like that once.” JC chuckled.

 

“I know, I like it.” Tiffani beamed and starting dancing and singing along to a few lyrics of “Something Special.”

 

JC laughed and noticed something about Tiffani that maybe he hadn’t before.

 

“Tiffy.” He called out.

 

“Yes?” She was still singing along and being random.

 

“Did you know that you have a pretty good singing voice?” JC asked her looking at her intently.

 

Tiffani stopped dancing and singing and turned around to face him.

 

“What are you saying?” She replied slowly.

 

“I’m saying that since you know how to dance, maybe you should give singing a shot.” JC smirked.

 

“Are you serious?

 

“I’m serious see?” JC said and made a dorky face.

 

Tiffani laughed at that, “Um, I like to sing, but I never thought of singing professionally.”

 

“I didn’t say professionally, I’m just saying you know have fun with it, maybe you and I can make a duet or something.” JC explained.

 

“A do what?” Tiffani said making a face.

 

“A duet, is when two people sing a song, like I sing a first verse, and you sing a second verse.” JC replied.

 

“I only sing in showers though, oh I also like to play drums as well.” Tiffani grinned.

 

JC could see that singing spiked her interest. “So, do you wanna give it try?”

 

“Yeah I kinda do.”

 

“Good, it’ll be fun, it doesn’t have to be all work, it’ll be just playing around the studio, and we’ll both see where it goes from there.” JC smiled to himself.

 

Tiffani agreed. “Ok cool, thanks Joshie.”

 

“I know talent when I see it, or listen to it.” JC chuckled.

 

“So what do you think Mom?” Tiffani said

 

“I like that idea, so its fine with me.” Agatha replied giving her a smile.

 

Tiffani did a little dance and went back to where JC was sitting, who just randomly started a game on the computer, “Penguin Diner.”

 

Agatha watched both of them and smiled to herself, she loved the way they bonded, they can be professional people and silly after, they became closer after their recent ordeal that they encountered, that they all encountered.

 

End Notes:

Credit: JC Chasez: Always(Unreleased)

Credit: JC Chasez: Something Special

Chapter 24 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Happy SuperBowl Sunday everyone.. :)

Lance finds Tiffani at the supermarket..

Febuary 5th, 2009

 

“What kind of chips you want again?” Lance told his assistant over the phone.

 

“Lays and the BBQ ones.” Lisa replied.

 

“Alright, I got em, anything you else you need? Cause the caterer will be bringing that Super Bowl sandwich stadium in an hour and I gotta be there to make sure that everything is right.” Lance said picking up a couple of chips sauces.

 

“No that’s it.”

 

“Ok, I’ll be there soon.” Lance pressed the end button on his phone and walked to the checkout line, he stopped when he noticed someone, he took a good look at her and realized who she was.

 

“Hey Tiffani.” Lance spoke.

 

Tiffani turned around and said “Oh hey, Happy Super Bowl day.” She smiled at him and saw that he had like three bags of chips and sauces.

 

“Looks like you’re ready for the game huh?”

 

Lance looked at the cart, “Oh yeah of course, where you’re gonna spend it?”

 

“Oh at Joshie’s house, he’s able to walk again, so that’s good news.”  Tiffani saw a magazine out of the corner of her eye and realized that it was the members of *NSYNC on the front cover of an US magazine. She picked it up and showed it to Lance.

 

Lance gasped when he saw all of them exiting out of the hospital, including Tiffani herself.

 

“Oh man really?” Tiffani frowned.

 

“*NSYNC members got into a bit of a dilemma with a former ex-girlfriend that JC Chasez had, he was injured by her according to sources and we also asked superstar Justin Timberlake about an *NSYNC reunion, but he just shrugged it off and walked away with the rest of the guys, we also received note that two females also exited the area, they could either be relatives, friends, or new-found girlfriends of the guys, as of now, we don’t know where the guys went, more as this story unfolds.” Lance read the article and looked at the photo; they all looked tired and exhausted.

 

Lance just sighed and placed the magazine back on the shelf, “I hate it when they pry into our business, we tried to stay out of the media, but I guess that didn’t work, this is LA after all.”

 

“True Lance, true, but its okay, great so now face is on the magazine too.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

Lance smiled at her, he liked that she still kept her sarcastic ways and sense of humor.

 

“Next.” Called the cashier.

 

Lance took a look at her for a second, he still had to make sure it wasn’t Angie in disguise.”

 

“Oh my god  are you like the Lance Bass?” She shrieked.

 

Uh yeah?” was his reply.

 

“May I have your autograph, my daughter is like a big fan of you.” She beamed handing him a pen and an *NSYNC photo

 

“Aww how old is your daughter?” Lance said and took the pen and photo

 

“She’s seven, and I heard that you guys were in the area according that magazine over there.” The cashier replied.

 

“Yeah, we had a bit of trouble, but everything is okay now.” Lance signed the photo and handed it back to her.

 

“Thank you very much.” The cashier grinned, you can call me Melanie.

 

“No problem” Lance replied and paid for the groceries, he didn’t realize that Tiffani was still there waiting for him and was grinning like a fool.

 

“Now what is so funny?” Lance said walking out of the supermarket.

 

“She went from adult to teenager in a matter of seconds.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“Yeah that happens a lot.”

 

The two of them went to their cars, Tiffani’s car was parked in the opposite direction.

 

“Hey listen, if you wanna stop by my house or something later you can.” Lance called out to her.

 

“Yeah maybe I’ll go; I’ll take JC with me.” Tiffani replied.

 

Lance smiled and waved goodbye to her and let out a sigh when he got in the driver’s seat, he was getting that feeling again, and he was beginning to fall for her, why? He didn’t know, from the rearview mirror he watched her back up and she beeped the horn signaling their goodbyes and watched her drive away in the distance.

 

 

End Notes:
Next chapter may be longer, I'll update soon..thanks for reading and reviewing.. :)
Chapter 25 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
A little TrickC friendship in this chapter.. :)

It was now the next day, and JC was at his house munching on the snacks that Tiffani bought him yesterday, he was now able to do stuff on his own and was rescheduling appointments and meetings on the computer. A new season of ABDC was coming up in two months and fans were looking forward to see him back on the seat, despite all of the media that was circling around between him and his friends, everything else seemed normal.

 

“Ok I’ll be there on Saturday Eric, don’t worry about it.” JC told his manager over the phone. He then hanged up the phone, when his phone rang again, looking at the screen, it read Chris. He picked it up.

 

“Hey Tricky.” JC chuckled.

 

“Using my old nickname I see?” Chris laughed but continued the conversation with him, “I just wanted to call you and see how you were.”

 

“Oh I’m good; I was just rescheduling my appointments and meetings, the ones that Eliza couldn’t do, but overall, I’m okay.” JC told his friend.

 

“I’m glad that you’re able to do stuff now, so that means that you can be able to help me.”

 

JC continued typing on his computer and spoke up “Oh yeah? With what?”

 

“Um, I’m kinda working on an album, well not really an album per say, its an LP or an EP, I’m kinda starting a pop/rock band and stuff, but I need some help with some writing skills.” Chris said softly.

 

Chris was not the kind of person that asked for help, and when he asked for help in writing, it was usually either JC or Justin, so when JC listened to what Chris had to say, this was something that Chris wanted to do.

 

“Looks like you got some inspiration kicking in huh?” JC asked

 

“Yeah I guess I do, so will you be able to help me?”

 

“Of course Chris, you know I’ll do anything for you right? No matter what, and I know you’ll do the same for me.” JC smiled even though Chris couldn’t see him.

 

“Thank you JC, it really means a lot to me, so I’m gonna send you the melody first through your email and you tell me what you think.” JC could hear Chris rustling through some papers.

 

“You already have the melody written down?” JC asked

 

“I have the melody and the first verse written down.” Chris chuckled.

 

“What’s the name of the song?”

 

“Tokyo” Chris said simply.

 

“Have you been having Anime dreams again Chris?” JC said with a laugh.

 

“The other night I did, I dreamt that I was super hero and had like laser swords and was fighting robots that were trying to destroy the world.” Chris joked.

 

JC giggled at that, he always knew that Chris was comic relief. Shortly after, Chris sent him the email with the song on it, JC read it over and told Chris he’ll call him back.

 

JC scanned the lyrics and in a matter of minutes, he came up with an idea for the second verse and soon enough he was pretty much done within an hour.

 

In Orlando, Florida Chris’s house

Chris was with his bandmates, Mike, Dave and Ernie, they were behind the keyboard and drum sets.

 

“Ok, I just need to get my electronic guitar out of the closet.” Chris smirked.

 

Suddenly the computer chirped saying that Chris had email. “You’ve Got Mail”

 

Mike spoke up, “Uh dude, why do you still have the AOL version guy there?”

 

“I like it, I only downloaded that and saved it, sometimes I forget to check my email, I need to be reminded now, you know?” Chris joked.

 

Chris held the guitar up and placed it on the table and clicked on the screen.

 

New Message from JC

Dude, I like the way you arranged the song, luckily, I like the synthesizers, guitar riffs, etc, I sent you my 2nd verse, so tell me what you think, nice job though, keep up the good work.”

 

“So did he like it?” Dave asked, pushing some buttons on his piano.

 

Chris grinned and said “Yes he did.”

 

After reading the lyrics out loud, they all tried to combine it, and playback it.

 

“That doesn’t sound half bad.” Ernie asked in amazement.

 

“No it doesn’t, it sounds good.” Chris smiled.

 

They all continued to put the finishing touches on the song and see if they can tweak it some more. So far, they already wrote five songs for the EP, with this one, could be either a bonus track.

 

Chris quickly got his phone out and sent a text to JC “Thanks Jace, I’m glad you like the song, and thanks for coming up with the second set of lyrics so quickly, you are awesome, love you dude.” He sent a smiley along with it.

 

Seconds later JC replied back to him, “Anytime, love you too.” Also with a smiley.

 

End Notes:

Credit: Nigels 11: Tokyo

I have never listened to the full version of this song, nor know any of the lyrics, but I do know that JC had a hand in writing this song, so I thought I added it on there..Hope you guys are liking the story so far..

Chapter 26 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

There may be some minor drama in this chapter, I think..lolz

Tiffani is at JC's house alone when an unexpected guest comes in..

“I don’t know how to write lyrics at all!” Tiffani growled and crumbled up the paper and tossed it on the floor, she was in the studio office at JC’s house, JC wasn’t there at the moment, he was at a meeting and wasn’t probably gonna be home for a few hours. She brought Max with her so she wouldn’t feel so alone.

 

“I need inspiration;” She got her phone out and sent a quick text to JC saying that she needed inspiration. When she saw that he didn’t reply back, she figured that he was busy, so she headed to the kitchen downstairs and opened up a pack of cookies that she found on the counter, and poured herself a glass of soymilk. Max was taking a nap when his ears perked up and started to bark.

 

“What is it boy?” Tiffani walked up to him and took a peek at the window and saw headlights pull into the driveway, it was dark out so, she really couldn’t figure the make of the car. Frowning, she realized it wasn’t JC’s car, it was an SUV. Standing there for a moment she double checked the front door making sure it was locked and checked the security system, while Max awaited by the door ready to jump whoever approached the door.

 

She saw that the mysterious person disarmed the alarm system and slowly opened the door.

 

“Hey Max.” Said the deep male voice, the dog immediately subsided and wagged his tail.

 

“Lance?” Tiffani choked out. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh just thought I stopped by.” Lance approached her and gave her a hug.

 

“At 8:00 at night?” Tiffani wondered.

 

“Actually..I wanted to ask you something.”

 

Tiffani saw that he seemed a bit nervous but waited until he said something.

 

“Valentine’s Day is coming up and they are having a dance down by “The Grove” and I wanted to invite you to go with me.” He blurted out.

 

Tiffani stared at him in shock. “You-you are asking me out?”

 

“Uh yeah, I want to, if you don’t have anything planned for that day.” Lance asked nervously.

 

“But aren’t you-? Tiffani pointed at him.

 

Lance put a hand up and said “I just wanna see how this goes, you are a nice girl and that night that we shared together wasn’t really part of my agenda, I want to make it up to you by bringing you to that dance.

 

Tiffani thought for a moment, “Uh…okay I guess I can go.” She smiled at him and realized that their faces were inches apart from eachother, when all of sudden she felt his lips on hers, it was soft but subtle, they were locking lips for a moment getting lost in thought, they didn’t notice that JC had just pulled into the driveway and opened the front door.

 

“Tiffani, I’m sorry I couldn’t come home sooner, but I brought you some Chinese food, I got your text earlier saying that you were writing but you got stuck-he stopped when he saw Lance and her sharing kisses here and there.

 

James Lance Bass.” JC hissed, and took a look at him and at his sister.

 

Tiffani and Lance gasped and pulled apart quickly.

 

“Hey JC.” Lance said fixing himself up.

 

“Don’t “hey JC” me.” He crossed his arms but continued his rant “Tiffani, I leave you here alone at my house cause you were writing some lyrics and working on some music, and you are macking with him? Look, I know you are an adult and you can take care of yourself, and I know you told me that you liked him, but really? You guys were on my kitchen counter.”

 

“You wrote a song like that.” Tiffani said quietly.

 

“Don’t get smart with me.” JC snapped, and rambled some more “Lance, what are you doing in my house? You could’ve come this afternoon or yesterday to see her instead of sneaking in my house in the middle of the night.”

 

“It’s only 8:30, almost nine.” Lance whispered.

 

“So? This is my house, you could’ve called me, or text me saying that you were coming over, not just waltz in here like you owned the place, I know that all of you know my keycode but hello.” JC argued.

 

“Sorry Josh.” Tiffani said biting her lip.

 

“I guess you don’t really need inspiration anymore huh Tiff?” He sarcastically said and placed the Chinese food on the counter.

 

“Enjoy yourselves.” JC muttered, walked up the stairs and slammed the door.

 

Tiffani winced at the sound; she didn’t mean to make JC so angry.

 

“Uh Lance?” I think you better go.” Tiffani said quietly.

 

“Yeah I guess I do, sorry Tiff, I’m sorry I showed up here in the first place.” Lance murmured.

 

“Have a goodnight.” She called out to him.

 

“You too.”

 

“We’ll talk more soon okay?” She said giving him a smile.

 

“I wouldn’t count on it Tiff, I really hope JC doesn’t only sees you as his little sister.” Lance explained.

 

Tiffani was quiet for a moment, closed the front door and locked it; she had to have a talk with big brother Josh.

End Notes:
I hope its okay..lolz Thanks for reading. :)
Chapter 27 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Happy Valentines Day guys.. :D

Gotta love the Valentines Day dance..

Tiffani headed upstairs to where JC was, she saw an overhead red light near the studio office door. She knew that he was busy recording something. Frowning, she decided to not stand around and wait until the waters died down, she found a pack of sticky notes and wrote “I saw the red light on and I didn’t wanna bother you, whenever you are not busy, come and talk to me. P.S Thanks for the Chinese food. Placing the note on the door, she backed away and headed downstairs to the front door.

 

“Come on Max.” She called out to her dog who was smelling the piece of chicken in the bag. “Max, you can have the chicken bone later, come on.” The dog obediently followed her and jumped in the car/ Tiffani turned her car on and headed out of JC’s driveway.

 

 

Valentines Day

It had been two days since Tiffani had last seen JC, he must’ve been still heated about what happened between her and Lance. Tiffani smiled at the thought, Lance wasn’t that bad of a kisser, he just went for it like he wanted too. And she was enjoying it a bit too much, until JC came in and ruined everything. Well, maybe he didn’t ruin it, maybe he was scared of something. Tiffani just shrugged and continued looking for a red dress in her closet. She was going to the Valentine’s Day dance with Lance, at the Grove, how awesome was that? Her mom came into her room carrying a bouquet of multicolored roses.

 

“Look what Chris sent me.” She gushed.

 

“Those are pretty, they arrived today?”

 

“Yep, and there’s a note, it says “Happy Valentines Day Agatha, hope you like these, I didn’t know what color you wanted them so I got one of each, lol, but anyway, here they are. Yours truly, Chris. P.S Hi Tiffani, how are ya, I have one special flower hiding in the roses for you, let me know if you like them, oh and Max, do not eat the roses..haha.

 

They both let out a chuckle when Chris mentioned Max about eating the roses. Tiffani looked for the flower that Chris put in, she pulled out a yellow tulip.

 

“It’s your favorite flower Tiff.” Agatha said giving her a smile.

 

“Yeah it is, how did he know that?” Tiffani wondered.

 

“Maybe JC told him.”

 

“Yeah maybe.”

 

Agatha saw a concerned look on her daughter’s face, “Is everything alright Tiff?”

 

Tiffani let out a sigh “No, Josh and I had a small argument because he caught me and Lance kissing and we-

 

“Wait! You kissed Lance?” Agatha shrieked in surprise.

 

“Uh yeah?”

 

“And you didn’t tell me? Was he good? Is he a good kisser, I want details.” Agatha rambled.

 

“Mom! I didn’t go that far, and I didn’t wanna tell you just yet, cause I knew how you would react.” Tiffani said shaking her head.

 

“Oh ok, I understand, but tell me, what happened?” Agatha seemed so interested in the conversation that she forgot about the flower vase in her hand.

 

Tiffani explained how JC reacted and got angry, then he locked himself in that studio office of his and that’s the last time I heard from him.

 

Agatha nodded slowly. “Well, maybe you’ll see him at the Valentines Day dance.”

 

“Yeah, maybe.”

 

“Don’t worry about it, JC has a short fuse sometimes, he’ll come back around.”  Agatha said getting up from the bed and walking out the room.

 

“Yeah I hope so.” Tiffani replied.

 

At the dance

“JC come dance with me.” Anna said, pulling him back on the dance floor.

 

“I just sat down Anna.” JC chuckled but went with her anyway, her hips were swaying with the music as he pulled her close to her.

 

It was an outside party so they were Valentine decorations all around, the paparazzis were probably taking videos and pictures of whoever they saw famous, JC told Anna to stay in the dim lighted area so that way they won’t be caught. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone familiar, realizing who it was, it was Tiffani and Lance, laughing together.

 

JC bit his lip but continued dancing with Anna, when the song was over, he and Anna went up to them.

 

“Hey guys, uh Happy Valentines Day.” He muttered.

 

“Same to you.” Lance asked.

 

“Anna you look great, love the color of that dress.” Tiffani blurted out.

 

“Oh thanks, girl, it was the last one they had at the store, so I had to buy this.” Anna said motioning the dress to her. Anna told JC that she was going to the restroom to go freshen up.

 

“Tiff you wanna come?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Lance and JC watched both girls walk away from them.

 

Lance sat down on a table and took a sip of his drink, “So Jace, what’s up?”

 

“The sky.” JC smiled a bit, he was trying to stir up some humor between them.

 

“You aren’t still mad at me or Tiffani aren’t ya?”

 

JC stared at him for a moment. “No, look I’m sorry, I know that I’m probably being a jerk to you now, and I know that you guys are both adults and can take care of yourselves, it just bothers me that she’s my sister, and I can’t really see her kissing anyone, you know what I mean?”

 

“Well JC, she has feelings you know, just like you do for Anna, after all, she told me herself that it was your idea to set me up with her.” Lance explained.

 

“I know, I know, I feel like she’s drifting away from me, it’s like she’s growing up too fast or something.”

 

“Jace, you’ve always been like that, even with us, you wouldn’t let us go out to parties cause we had interviews in the morning.” Lance laughed at the thought.

 

“Big Daddy C huh?” JC said thinking about his old nickname.

 

“Exactly, look she told me about that she wants to work with you music wise, I haven’t heard her sing though, but since you sing, maybe she also has some singing skills in there.” Lance wondered.

 

“Yeah she does, though she was only singing for fun, I didn’t listen to her surround sound voice yet.” JC replied.

 

“Well, whenever you talk to her again, just you know, the same thing you told me, you tell her, communication is key, she really cares about you, when you were injured on that hospital bed, she was the one there for hours on end, and I know that you did the same for her when she was sick, so both of you, understand eachother, go talk to her, it’ll do you good.” Lance explained giving JC a warm smile.

 

Who in return smiled back. “Thanks Lance, you always have the right words to say.”

 

“I do, don’t I?” Lance winked.

 

At that moment, Anna and Tiffani came back from the restroom.

 

“Hello boys.” Anna greeted.

 

“Hey Anna, why don’t you go talk with Lance for awhile, I wanna talk to my sister about something.” JC asked.

 

“Oh sure, come on Lance, let’s go see if we can go find the snack bar.” Anna pulled Lance by the arm and disappeared into the crowd.

 

“Tiffy?” JC told her softly.

 

“Thanks for the chicken.” Tiffani said flatly.

 

JC disregarded the thought but continued talking “Look Tiff, I already spoke to Lance about what happened, I know that both of you are adults, but the thought of you kissing him full on the lips was just too much to take, it’s like you are growing up too quickly before my eyes and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.”

 

Tiffani looked at him, her expression soften a bit. “Aww Josh, don’t feel that way, I’m always gonna be with you, I am looking forward to sing with you, I’m just starting to like Lance, and I know that my life and yours has been a difficult road, but that’s behind us now, I do care about you a lot Josh, you know that, and I would do anything for you, just don’t get mad at me until I give you a reason to get mad at.”

 

“I care about you too Tiff, I do start jumping through conclusions without listening to what the other person has to say.” JC responded.

 

“True.”

 

“When did you get so smart anyway?” JC chuckled.

 

“I have a big brother that taught me everything I needed I know.” Tiffani smirked.

 

JC smiled at her pulled into a hug, “oh that reminds me, I bought you these.” He reached into his bag and pulled out a bouquet of yellow tulips.

 

“Oh Josh you didn’t.” Tiffani asked in amazement, “these are my favorites.”

 

“I know, that’s why I got them, I told Chris to give you a single yellow tulip at first.”

 

“Yeah I thought about that, I was like how did he know that my favorite flowers were tulips?” Tiffani asked.

 

Just then Anna came out of nowhere. “Nice tulips.” She was carrying a slice of pizza in her hand.

 

“They have a lot of great food over there, you should go get them before its all gone.” Lance told them, he was eating a fried chicken wing.

 

“That pizza does look good, I should go get a slice, are you coming Josh?” Tiffani said placing the tulips next to Lance’s table.

 

“Coming.” JC said and started following behind her, he gave a smile to Lance and Anna that everything was okay between them.

 

Anna gave him a thumbs up while Lance gave him a smile. “That’s what sisters and brothers do, they argue with eachother, and they love eachother again.” Lance said to himself chuckling when he was thinking about it.

End Notes:

AWWW! :D

Hope everyone has/had a good Valentines day, or single awareness day(*raises hand*) Single lady here..hahaa.

But anyway, thanks for reading and review please.. :)

Chapter 28 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
This chapter is all about Lance and Tiffani.. ;)

After the Valentines Day dance, Lance offered Tiffani to drive her home.

 

“Thank you Lance, I had a nice time, I needed this.” Tiffani turned to him and looked into his green eyes.

 

“You are very welcome, I’m glad that everything turned out okay tonight.” Lance replied.

 

Tiffani looked at the house in front of her, it was dark, but it had a few lights on.

 

“Is your mom home?” Lance asked.

 

“Uh, she’s at an office party, and I don’t see her car around, so she may come home late.” Tiffani said, looking for the button to unlock the door. She felt an arm touch her.

 

“Tiff, I really like you.”

 

“I like you too Lance, but I’m afraid to go further.” Tiffani said softly.

 

“You don’t have to be afraid.” Lance replied.

 

“It’s different for you Lance obviously, but for me, I’m not ready, you understand don’t you?”

 

“I do understand Tiffani, that is why I want you to marry me.”

 

Tiffani’s eyes went wide, “What?!”

 

Lance pulled out a box and opened it, inside was a tiny diamond ring. It was simple, it wasn’t that big and noticeable.

 

“Oh my god.” Tiffani whispered. 

 

Lance put the ring on her ring finger, it looked so perfect in her hands.

 

“Lance, is this how you feel about me?” Tiffani said, almost in tears.

 

Lance slowly nodded, “So, is that a yes?”

 

Tiffani stared at Lance then at her hand for a moment, “I’m gonna get married at twenty years old?” She asked in amazement.

 

Lance chuckled at thought. “I’m in my early thirties, so age doesn’t really change anything; it’s the love that one has for that person.”

 

Tiffani just smiled and looked deep into Lance’s green eyes, “Yes” She whispered.

 

“Yes? Really?” Lance beamed.

 

Tiffani nodded, “Yes I would marry you!” She cried happily and placed a light kiss on his lips.

 

Lance eagerly kissed her back, the two shared kisses for a couple of minutes; they didn’t wanna go too far.

 

“Lance? I think we should stop for now.” Tiffani pulled from Lance’s embrace and wondered for a moment.

 

Lance saw that she was thinking hard about something. “Is something wrong Tiff?”

 

“Does JC know?”

 

Lance frowned at the thought, “I thought everything was okay between you and him.”

 

“It is, he was just afraid, he doesn’t want nothing to happen to me.”

 

“Well, I talked to him, and he was cool with it.”

 

Tiffani looked over at Lance. “Wait, you told him about getting married?”

 

“Um, actually, no I was thinking of you and me telling him together.” Lance explained.

 

“I like that idea.” Tiffani smiled.

 

“I’m sure everything will be fine Tiff, he’s cool, so when do you think we should tell him.” Lance wondered.

 

Tiffani thought for a moment, how about on President’s Day? We can go over to JC’s house, I don’t think he’ll be doing anything.

 

“Sure ok, but call him first.” Lance said.

 

Tiffani nodded and gave Lance a kiss on cheek this time. “Have a good night Lance, thank you..again.” She chuckled and opened the passenger door.

 

“Later Tiff, have a goodnight as well, and you are very welcome.” Lance winked.

 

Tiffani waved goodbye and watched Lance leave her driveway, she waited until he made a left an the intersection and went inside.

 

 

The next morning

 

Tiffani sat on the kitchen table eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes and admiring the ring on her finger, she saw her mom coming down from the stairs.

 

“Morning mom.” She greeted.

 

“Morning sweetie, how did your date with Lance go?” She smirked.

 

“Oh it went great, and everything is fine between me and Josh now, so its all good.”

 

Agatha smiled and said “So what else happened last night?”

 

Tiffani let out a sly smirk at her mom and showed her the ring that she had on her finger.

 

Agatha gasped… “No, he didn’t.”

 

“Yes he did.”

 

“You’re engaged? Getting married?” Agatha said over her cup of coffee and got up and started rambling excitedly.

 

“Yeah I know, it was all so sudden, but I thought long and hard about it, and I said why not?”

 

Agatha had the biggest grin on her face. “I’m so happy for you!” She went and pulled her into a big hug.

 

Tiffani returned the hug and saw that Max was coming over happily barking and wanted to be part of the hug fest.

 

“Aww looks like Max is happy for me too.” Tiffani laughed and hugged Max.

 

“So does Josh know, is he okay with it?”

 

“Well, I talked to him yes, but he doesn’t know that I’m engaged now, me and Lance are gonna tell him together on President’s day over at his house.” Tiffani explained.

 

Agatha nodded. “I’m sure he’ll approve.”

 

“I hope so.” Tiffani said.

End Notes:

:D I hope you guys like the idea of Lance proposing to Tiffani..lolz Read and review..thanks. :)

Chapter 29 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Seal of approval.. :)

“He proposed?” Janet squealed over the phone, the Lance Bass asked you to marry him?

 

“Yes he did, I’m still surprised myself.” Tiffani said with a chuckle.

 

“So tell me, are you like gonna book the wedding in some fancy hall and like invite all these people?” Janet asked excitedly.

 

“I haven’t even planned anything yet, I gotta talk to JC first, he doesn’t know yet.”

 

“Oh, well you have to tell him, I’m sure he’ll give you the thumbs up, he’s cool, and he’s hot.” Janet replied with a grin.

 

“Yeah Janet.” Tiffani said with an eyeroll, “So tell me, how’s Brian? I haven’t talked to him in forever.”

 

“Brian is okay, me and him are gonna do “Dancing with the Stars” soon, so you guys better come and see us perform.”

 

“Oh you know I won’t miss that, hey listen I gotta let you go, Lance is calling me on the other line.” Tiffani told her friend.

 

“Ooooh Lance.” Janet replied with a laugh.

 

“Oh stop.” They both said their good-byes and Tiffani quickly picked up Lance’s call.”

 

“Hello.” She greeted.

 

“Hey Tiff, you’re busy?”

 

“Not at the moment why?” Tiffani said twirling a strand of her hair and checking herself in the mirror.

 

“Well, are we going to JC’s house to talk to him?”

 

“Yeah I’m gonna text him now actually, make sure he’s not busy or anything.” Tiffani added.

 

“Ok, you can go ahead and go to his house first, and text me if he’s not busy so I can meet you there after.” Lance explained.

 

“Alright.” Tiffani then hanged up the phone and sent a quick text to JC.

 

“You’re busy?”

 

When she didn’t get a reply so quickly she decided to go to his house anyway. Heading down the stairs, her mom wasn’t home it was only her and Max.

 

“See ya later Max.” She greeted to the dog who was taking a nap. She then headed out the door and drove towards JC’s house.

 

Minutes later

Tiffani arrived at JC’s house; his car was in the garage, so he was home. She pressed the keycode by his front door and let herself inside.

 

“Yoo hoo Josh, are you home?” Tiffani walked to the kitchen and headed upstairs, she heard noises coming in from a room. She took a peek towards JC’s room, and heard sounds of pleasure.

 

“Ohh JC.” The female voice moaned.

 

Tiffani knew that sound, it was her co-worker Anna, apparently Anna and JC were having a moment together, Tiffani blushed and put her hands on her face. She slowly backed away from the door and ran down the stairs, flew open the door and bumped into Lance.

 

“Oomph!”

 

“Whoa where’s the fire?” Lance said and put a hand to stop her. “What happened, it looks like you’ve seen a ghost.”

 

“I-uh I.” She stammered.

 

“Tiffani, take a deep breath, is JC okay?” Lance asked with a worried concerned.

 

“Oh..he is fine, he was just in the middle of doing the nasty with Anna.” Tiffani whispered.

 

“Wait, you caught him with.” Lance then let out a hearty laughter.

 

“What’s so funny Lance?” Tiffani snapped.

 

“I can just imagine the look on your face when you caught him doing that.” Lance added.

 

Tiffani frowned.

 

“Oh come on, don’t feel bad, its normal, you are gonna have to do it sooner or later.” Lance said.

 

Tiffani glared at him.. “Wait, do you wanna marry me cause you love me or do you want to marry me only to use me and take my innocence away.”

 

Lance’s face turned serious “Tiff, why-why would you think that? I would never do that to you, I love you, and care about you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

 

Tiffani stood quiet for a moment, and jumped when she heard the front door swing open.

 

“Hey guys.” JC greeted.

 

“Hey Jace, hey Anna.” Lance replied warmly.

 

Tiffani gave a simple wave.

 

“I got your text Tiffani, I’m sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner.” JC said with concern.

 

“Oh no, its okay.” Tiffani shrugged it off. “So are we going inside?

 

JC invited them in and closed the door and all sat down on the sofa. “You guys want anything to drink?”

 

“No.” Tiffani said. “I well, me and Lance just wanted to tell you something.”

 

“Oh?” JC sat down next to Anna.

 

“We’re getting married.” Lance and Tiffani both said at the same time.

 

JC and Anna both let out gasps, but Anna quickly started talking excitedly and started squealing.

 

“Let me see the ring!” Anna went up to Tiffani and she showed her the ring. “Its beautiful, ahh! Congratulations, can I be your bridesmaid?” She replied with a grin.

 

“I don’t even have anything planned yet.” Tiffani responded, turning to Lance.

 

Anna then went to congratulate Lance, the excited chatter was interrupted when JC spoke.

 

“Tiffani? May I speak to you in private please?” JC told and rose up from the sofa.

 

Anna and Lance looked at him then at Tiffani who just shrugged.

 

Tiffani reluctantly followed JC upstairs to the studio, she closed the door behind him and sighed.

 

“Josh..” She stated, “Look, I’m a grown woman, I can make my own decisions, when Lance proposed to me I just couldn’t say no, I mean come on, who says no to Lance Bass.” She continued ranting and she didn’t hear a word of what JC was saying.

 

“Tiffani! He called out.

 

She turned to face him.

 

“I said, I approve, you can marry him if you really want too.” JC said simply.

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yeah seriously, I mean, how could I say no to my little sister.” He replied with a wink and a smirk.

 

Tiffani knew that smirk, which meant that he was in a playful mood, and decided to take advantage of this moment.

 

“So Josh, I uh I came here earlier and I was calling you, but you didn’t answer, I heard you guys in the heat of the moment.”

 

“Ohhhh, I knew I heard something coming up the stairs, but I just continued doing what I was doing.” He said biting his lip.

 

“I ran back down the stairs when I heard that, then I bumped into Lance outside.”

 

JC looked down.. “Sorry about that.”

 

“It’s okay Josh, I know you and your manly needs.” She patted a hand on his shoulder.

 

He blushed a little bit and told her “So is this wedding gonna be anytime soon, cause I hope you are not forgetting that I want you to sing with me, you have a pretty good voice you know.”

 

It was Tiffani’s turn to blush. “Well, no plans yet, maybe April or something, so I have plenty of time to sing with you.”

 

JC smiled and said “Good, cause I have a couple of songs that I wrote, and you left your notebook here the other day, I saw what you wrote, the lyrics aren’t bad, they just need a little more tweaking.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah really, so we can start soon.” JC added.

 

“Ok, well maybe tomorrow?’

 

JC walked up to the calendar that was on the wall. “I don’t see anything circled for tomorrow, so I guess that’s a yes.”

 

Tiffani smiled at the thought and went to hug him. “Thank you.”

 

JC chuckled “Anytime.” Returning the hug to her, “Now go back downstairs before I change my mind.” He replied in a sing song voice.

 

Tiffani laughed and pulled apart from his hug, she ran down the hall to the stairs.

 

JC could the commotion of excitement downstairs, he chuckled at the thought, it made him smile a bit, his sister was gonna get married, not now, but soon. He was proud of that, now all he had to do was talk to Lance and everything would be smooth sailing, he closed the door to his studio office and walked down the stairs to join the festivities.

 

“Pizza anyone? My treat.” Lance called out.

 

End Notes:
Yayy! JC is okay with Tiffani getting married to Lance..lolz I hope its okay though, I was kinda stuck on this chapter and I wasn't sure if it was flowing right..but anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing.. :)
Chapter 30 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Sing it Tiffani.. :)

“Class is now in session.” JC spoke out loud and motioned to the marker board in front of him and started scribbling some notes. It was now the next day and Tiffani was with JC to work on some music together. Tiffani was sitting on a table and opened the notebook that she was writing in earlier, she saw that some of the lyrics that she wrote were edited by JC.

 

“Excuse me Josh?” She called out to him, he looked away from the marker board and turned to her, he was wearing a black t-shirt, worn jeans, and some thin-framed glasses.

 

“Yes Tiffy?” He walked up to her.

 


“You edited my lyrics didn’t you?”

 

“Yes I did, I couldn’t help but continue writing it, you actually didn’t do so bad, I actually liked what you wrote, I hope you don’t mind though, cause you said so yourself that you needed help writing, that is what you texted me for, that night.” JC explained.

 

Tiffani nodded “Yeah I did needed some help, I just hope that when I try to sing this it’ll work out you know?”

 

“Don’t worry Tiff, I know you can do it, just sing for fun you know, its not like you’re gonna sing at an opera or something.” He chuckled and went to the piano to play some keys while following the notes that he written on the marker board.

 

Tiffani listened to what he was playing, it sounded really nice, a ballad of some sort.

 

“Do you like how that sounds?” JC asked.

 

“Yeah it sounds pretty good, now all I gotta do is sing it right?”

 

“Yep, now go to that booth over there and when I give you the signal you sing okay?”

 

Tiffani agreed and rose up the seat taking her notebook with her, she got to the booth and placed the microphone in her ear and re-read the lyrics that she and JC wrote together.

 

“Ok ready?” JC called out.

 

“Ready.” Tiffani replied giving him a thumbs up.

 

JC then played the piano piece and started mixing the beats on the synthesizer and Tiffani started to sing softly…

 

I used to think, I had the answers to everything

But now I know, that life doesn't always go my way, yeah

Feels like I'm caught in the middle, that's when I realize

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman, all I need is time,

a moment that is mine, while I'm in between, I'm not a girl

There is no need to protect me; it's time that I learn to face up to this on my own

I've seen so much more than you know now, so don't tell me to shut my eyes

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman, all I need is time, a moment that is mine

While I'm in between, I'm not a girl; But if you look at me closely

You will see it in my eyes; this girl will always find her way

I'm not a girl, don't tell me what to believe, not yet a woman,

 I'm just trying to find the woman in me, yeah,

All I need is time, a moment that is mine

While I'm in between.

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman

All I need is time, a moment that is mine,

While I'm in between.

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman.

 

Tiffani finished singing that last verse and took a glance at JC who had a look of shock on his face.

 

“How-how was that?” She stammered.

 

“How was that?” That was amazing! That was beautiful, you can sing sweetheart, you can actually sing, I think I’m gonna cry, I’m having a moment, you have got to listen to the playback Tiff, so get back in here and let me give you a hug.” JC beamed.

 

Tiffani chuckled on the way out of the booth and stood next to JC, after clicking a few keys, Tiffani’s voice came through the speakers, a beautiful soothing melody.

 

She let out a gasp and put her hands on her face. “Is that me?”

 

“Yes it is, isn’t it great?” JC replied with a grin, he put his hand on her shoulder, “I’m so proud of you, you know that? We have two singers in the family.”

 

“Josh, I-I sound like I’m a professional singer on the radio.” Tiffani asked in amazement.

 

“I know!” JC responded and clicked the save button on the computer, “So tell me, what made you come up with a song like that?”

 

“Oh well, its pretty clear I think, I’m not a girl, not a woman, I’m just in between, there are things that I know and I don’t know.”

 

“I see what you mean, I understand where you’re going, seriously Tiff, I’m so proud of you, you have come such a long way, I am proud to call you my sister.” JC replied and ruffled her hair.

 

“Hey! Stop!” She let out a laugh and poked him on the arm, “I am proud to call you my brother.”

End Notes:
Credit: Britney Spears: I'm Not of a Girl, not yet a Woman
Chapter 31 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Lance and Tiffani are on a date at the pier..
 

A week later

“Vanilla with rainbow sprinkles please.” Tiffani asked the elderly woman on the counter.

 

“Sure thing dear.” The elderly woman went in the back to scoop up the ice cream.

 

“What are you getting Lance?”

 

“Chocolate chip with a cherry on top.” Lance replied giving Tiffani a wink.

 

Tiffani blushed and took the ice cream from the elderly woman.

 

After getting their ice cream cones they headed outside, Lance and Tiffani were on a date at the pier, and they were walking alongside the boardwalk. It was a beautiful day and people were out swimming at the beach, flying their kites, or just relaxing.

 

“So JC told me all about your singing.” Lance said plucking the cherry in his mouth.

 

“Uh huh, he said that I’m a natural.”

 

“Yeah JC knows talent when he sees it, or listens to it for that matter.”

 

Tiffani nodded and continued licking her ice cream, and found a spot near the beach so they can sit down.

 

“Wait, I have a towel.” Lance said and placed the banana boat towel on the sand.

 

“Thank you.” She smiled at him.

 

After they finished their ice cream, they started to open up, Tiffani started telling him about her past, in which I’m sure JC told him already, but it would’ve been better if she told him. Lance liked that she was comfortable talking to him and wasn’t afraid of letting her feelings out. It was then Lance’s turn to tell him about his past, in which he started the “I was born in Mississippi” phrase.

 

Tiffani laughed when he mentioned that one day he attended class and didn’t have his homework with him, and told the teacher that his dog ate it. The teacher of course, didn’t believe it.

 

“And so I was like Mrs. Goldstein, but my dog did eat my homework, he ate it during breakfast.” Lance explained.

 

Tiffani was still laughing at him cause the way he was saying it was so serious.

 

“So she made me stay after school to finish that essay, I’m telling you she was a strict sixth grade teacher.” Lance continued.

 

“Wow, my teachers weren’t like that, though I did have this one teacher that totally got on my nerves, he was an old man, and it was in the sixth grade just like you actually, but it was a Math class, I hated Math.” Tiffani motioned.

 

After finishing up their conversation, they looked at the sunset together, and started to cuddle, the spot that they chose was secluded, so they weren’t that much people on that side.

 

“Hey Lance?”

 

“Yeah?

 

“When we get married, I wanna have it during the Spring, like April or something, what do you think?” Tiffani said snuggling closer to him.

 

“I actually thought about that, it would be nice to get married in the Spring, the flowers, the birds, the romance.” Lance chuckled and started tickling her sides, he started to lay over her and stared at her blue eyes and she into his green ones. They were in a very comfortable position, and Lance took the strands of Tiffani’s hair out of her face revealing a smile.

 

He smiled back at her and crashed his lips into hers; Tiffani opened her mouth wider to give him access. She could still taste the ice cream on his soft lips. He uttered a deep moan and started to to caress her.

 

They started kissing more passionately and then stopped when Tiffani pulled away from him.

 

“Lance, wait a minute.” She gasped for air.

 

Lance chuckled at her for a minute, “Tiff, I can see it your eyes, you want this, besides I already saw you naked once.”

 

“I don’t wanna get naked here.” She replied.

 

“I didn’t say you have to get naked.” Lance said his deep husky voice, before she resumed talking, he silenced her with another kiss, and she let out of squeal when she felt a zipper being pulled in her jeans.

 

“Nice panties.” He said and started to touch her with his finger.

 

“Mmm Lance.” She moaned in pleasure and started moving in rhythm.

 

“We are just gonna do some dry humping.” He said in a low voice.

 

“A what?” Tiffani had a dazed look on her face but quickly got her answer when she felt his finger toying with her.

 

“That feels so good Lance.” She whispered.

 

Lance started moving as well and started straddling on her, he let out a moan when she felt that she reached her climax, he came after her.

 

A few minutes later, Tiffani uttered a giggle.

 

“What’s so funny Tiff?”

 

“Dry humping, really?”

 

“Well, I guess that’s what its called, I mean, I don’t wanna enter you yet until we are officially married and have our honeymoon, it doesn’t seem right.”

 

“Sounds reasonable.”

 

“Do you think we should go before people start coming up here and start being nosy?” Lance explained.

 

“Yeah we should.” Tiffani zipped her jeans back on, and stood up.

 

Lance took the towel and took the sand off of it, he rolled up and held Tiffani’s hand, and together they exited the beach and walked to the boardwalk, onto the parking lot.

   
End Notes:
Sorry if the beach scene seems lame, I'm not that great in writing scenes like that...lolz, but I hope its okay.. :) Thanks for reading and reviewing..
Chapter 32 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

JC and Tiffani perform at the "House of Blues."

Doorbell rings rapidly.

 

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” Tiffani huffed as she stomped down the stairs of her house, “can I even get a decent day on the weekend?” She flew open the door to reveal JC’s smiling face.

 

“Tiffani! I’ve been trying to reach you all day yesterday, where have you been?” He blurted.

 

“I was out on a date with Lance, remember I told you about the pier?”

 

JC had a blank look on his face then slowly started to realize. “Ohhh that’s right, yeah sorry about that, how did it go?”

 

“It was nice, we talked, and put our feet in the water, and then we started to-

 

“Ok, you don’t have to go that far.” JC said with a chuckle.

 

Tiffani just smiled at him and didn’t notice that she was still in the doorway.

 

“So are you gonna let me in or what?”

 

“Oh, sorry.” She led him in the house and saw that he was carrying a folder with stacks of paper in it.

 

“What’s all that you have in your folder?”

 

“Oh this? This is what you and I are gonna sing in a few days.” JC said simply.

 

“Wait, who’s gonna sing in a few days?”

 

“Us” He repeated. Yesterday my people listened to your “I’m Not a Girl” song and I received some positive feedback, so they booked us at the “House of Blues”

 

Tiffani’s eyes went wide “What?!, the “House of Blues?!, but-but, I-haven’t.

 

“You don’t have to do anything honey, all you have to do is dress casual and sing the song that I wrote for you, while I play electric guitar with some other groupies that I hired.”

 

“But I never performed in front of people.” She whispered.

 


“Yes you have, you performed at “ABDC” remember last year?”

 

“Oh right, but I was with my crew not by myself.”

 

“But you’re not gonna be yourself, you’re gonna be with me.” JC added placing the folder on the sofa and walking to her to give her a hug.

 

Tiffani let out a sigh

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll do great, besides the reason why I’m doing this now cause I won’t be able to spend that much time with you or anyone else cause I’ll be doing the new season of “America’s Best Dance Crew.” It starts next month, and since you told me that you wanna get married in April, or whenever, I wanna just do this with you, it’ll be fun, before you run off and be with Lance and forget all about me.” JC replied with pouty lips.

 

Tiffani laughed at him and placed her hands on her hips. “Ok, fine..I’ll do it.”

 

JC gave her a grin and went to go get the folder to show her the song that he wrote; he also took his laptop from his backpack and clicked a few buttons to reveal a couple of pop/rock beats.

 

“I like it so far, sounds so like me, so when do we sing this, I’m intrigued.” She replied looking over the notes one more time.

 

“In a few days.” JC replied, which would be Friday.

 

“Ok, I don’t have nothing to do that day anyway.”

 

“Good, so it’s settled then?

 

“Settled.”

 

 

Friday night at the “House of Blues.”

 

“Lance, I can’t do this, I just can’t.” Tiffani whispered looking at the crowd of people in the audience, peeking through the curtain.

 

Lance was backstage with her, Agatha, Anna, JC, Janet, Emily, Brian, and Edward.

 

“That’s right girl, you are gonna do great, I never knew you could sing when I heard that CD.” Brian replied smugly.

 

“Thanks Brian.” She replied sarcastically.

 

“Yeah Tiff, what Brian said, don’t worry, just relax and we would all be in the audience rooting for you.” Edward explained.

 

They all nodded in agreement and gave her hugs.

 

“Break a leg girl.” Janet said with a chuckle giving her thumbs up.

 

Tiffani just let out a small smile and watched her friends and Lance head into the VIP side of the audience.

 

She saw JC coming in through the stage, and saw the nervous look on his sister’s face.

 

“Tiff,” He took a seat next to her, “you did this before, you don’t have to be afraid, I know that deep inside of you, you like to sing and dance.”

 

“I know, it’s just that the people out there.” Tiffani said looking through the dark blue curtain and listening to the excited chatter of the audience.

 

“Just imagine that everyone is in their underwear, it works for me.” JC said with a laugh.

 

Tiffani smiled at that, and thought about how did she perform with her crewmates for “ABDC”, she was just like this, nervous and lost, but when she got on that stage the energy and the music made her forget all her jitters and everything went off without a hitch.

 

“Is that a smile I see?” JC asked and put his arm around her.

 

Just then a stagecrew named Markus came in. “You guys ready?” He said fixing his earpiece.

 

“Yeah I’m ready.” JC added and looked at Tiffani, “are you ready?”

 

Tiffani thought for a moment and said “Yes I’m ready.”

 

“Ok cool.” Marcus asked giving them thumbs up and scooted back to the stage.

 

Tiffani and JC slowly got up from the sofa that was in the backstage room and stood behind the curtain with the rest of the band.

 

“Heyyy how’s everyone doing tonight! My name is Marcus, and I’ll be your host for tonight, we have a special guest here with us, he’s a member of the pop group *NSYNC, anyone heard of them?”

The crowd let out a roar, Marcus chuckled “I thought so, anyway, he’s also a judge on “America’s Best Dance Crew” and tonight he’s here with us, and brought his sister with him. Ladies and gentlemen, I present you JC Chasez and Tiffani Anderson!

 

The crowd went wild for the second time.

 

“And this song that they are gonna sing, is called “What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger”, apparently JC wrote it.

 

Tiffani looked at the crowd and everyone was cheering and waiting for her to sing, she followed along to the background music, and looked at JC, who was playing the guitar, while the band were playing the instruments, and she closed her eyes, and started to sing..

You know the bed feels warmer

Sleeping here alone

You know I dream in color

And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me

Think you've had the last laugh

Bet you think that everything good is gone

Think you left me broken down

Think that I'd come running back

Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

 

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

You heard that I was starting over with someone new

They told you I was moving on over you

You didn't think that I'd come back

I'd come back swinging

You try to break me

But you see...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

Thanks to you I got a new thing started

Thanks to you I'm not the broken-hearted

Thanks to you I'm finally thinking 'bout me

You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning

In the end...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

 

The last few notes of the song ended and Tiffani placed the mic back on the stand and looked at the audience, who was following her every dance/singing move, they gave her a round of applause and whistles, and she let out a gasp of surprise, cause it felt amazing. She saw her friends in the audience cheering and giving thumbs up, Lance blowing kisses, and saw her mom Agatha crying tears of joy, she then looked over at JC who was finishing the notes on his guitar, and caught her glancing at him, he winked and smirked.

 

She then beamed at him and gave a wave to the audience.

 

Thank you everyone for coming, you have been such a wonderful audience, but none of this wouldn’t have been possible if it weren’t for my big brother Josh, also known as JC Chasez.” Tiffani shouted.

 

JC laughed and spoke up “This has been such a wonderful crowd, thanks for coming everyone.” He blew kisses to the audience and Tiffani could hear girls screaming “JC I love you!”

 

They both bowed and waved to the audience, and the curtain soon closed.

End Notes:

Credit: Kelly Clarkson-What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger..

I hope this chapter was exciting..lolz next chapter would probably be about Lance and Tiffani's wedding plans.. :) I'll update that one soon..

Chapter 33 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Pizza night and Tiffani's friends go out dress shopping, and Lance books the wedding place..

“That was so amazing!” Janet shrieked trying to make her way into the backstage area, she was joined in with Anna, Agatha, Brian, Lance, Edwin, and Emily. They were all congratulating Tiffani and JC who had just performed a pretty decent song.

 

“Seriously you guys did great!” Anna gushed.

 

“Oh sweetie.” Agatha let out a happy sigh and went to hug her daughter, “you know what? We should all go out for dinner, what do you guys think?”

 

“I know this great new restaurant that they recently opened.” Lance added.

 

“I think I know which one you’re talking about, it’s the new pizza restaurant, its called Papa Joes.” Brian replied.

 

They all agreed to go out for pizza, and got into their cars and drove all.

 

At the restaurant

“This pizza is soo good! I like how sweet the sauce is.” Janet responded and took another slice.

 

“I so agree on the sauce Janet.” Emily complimented and pulled the pepperoni off the pizza slice.

 

They all ate their pizza and cracked jokes, they were having a great time.

 

“Check please.” Lance waved to the waitress and walked to the table giving him the check.

 

“Lance, I was gonna pay for the pizza.” JC added.

 

“Jace, you don’t have to, this is nice that we are all here eating pizza and talking nonsense.” Lance chuckled.

 

“I so agree.” Tiffani responded taking a sip of Pepsi drink.

 

“I’ll be back.” Lance got up from the seat and headed to the front desk.

 

Minutes later, he came back and said “You guys ready to go?”

 

“Yeah we are.” They said in unison.

 

JC placed a tip on the table for the waitress, and got his jacket and headed out the door to join the rest of the crowd.

 

They all bid their goodbyes and got into the cars.

 

“Thanks for everything guys, see you soon.” Tiffani waved to her friends.

 

“Goodnight Josh, goodnight Lance.” Agatha said hugging them both, and Tiffani did the same.

 

A couple of days later

“Everything would be placed Mr. Bass, just as you requested.” Charles said. Lance was at the wedding planner place, he already discussed what the options were to Tiffani earlier that day, she was out shopping for her dress with her friends.

 

“Thank you Charles.” Lance said signing the papers that he was giving back to him.

 

“See you on April 20th” Charles responded.

 

Lance smiled and grabbed his keys, since Tiffani was out buying her dress, he too had to get his tuxedos, his bandmates were coming over soon from different states, so they may have to go shopping with him.

 

Just then his phone started ringing, checking the caller ID, it was Joey.

 

“Hello?” He greeted.

 

“Where are you dude?” Joey said on the other line.

 

“I was at the wedding planner place, wait are you guys here already?”

 

“Uh yeah, we are inside your house waiting for you.”

 

“Oh sorry guys, I’ll be there.” Lance said and listened to Chris in the background saying “you gotta hurry before Joey eats all your food!”

Lance just chuckled at that and pressed end, and headed out the door and into his car, and onto the direction of where his house was.

 

 

“How bout this dress?” Janet told Tiffani holding up a nice white thin dress, it was beautiful, and didn’t reveal too much, which was perfect for her.

 

“Let me see, I’ll try it on.” Tiffani took the dress from her and headed into the fitting room.

 

Emily was also at the mall with them, and was trying on all sorts of dresses and laughing the whole time, she found a hat and put it on.

 

“How do I look madam?” Emily spoke in a British voice.

 

“Remarkable.” Janet added and found more fun stuff to wear. Tiffani then came out from the fitting room and went to the mirror.

 

“Wow.” She asked herself.

 

“Wow is right.” Emily gasped.

 

“Tiff, you look beautiful, now all you gotta do is fix your hair.” Janet gushed and messed with Tiffani’s hair a bit. The three friends were in awe of the dress.

 

“Let’s take it.” Tiffani added, “I think this is the one.”

 

“Yeah it is, I can tell, I know fashion.” Janet replied with a smug.

 

The three friends headed to the checkout line and paid for the dress, it was on a sale too.

 

“Which one of you girls are gonna get married?” The old woman asked, she had a Southern accent as well.

 

“I am.” Tiffani said.

 

“Congratulations hun, I’m glad that you found that special guy in your life.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“I’m still married to my husband of fifty years, he was their with me through the thick and thin, I’m sure the guy that gave his hand to you, is a keeper.”

 

“Wow fifty years of marriage, that’s incredible.” Emily asked in amazement.

 

“Sure is, he’s really something, alright here’s your receipt, ya’ll have a wonderful evening now.”

 

“Thanks, you too.” The girls waved goodbye to the worker and headed out of the store.

 

“Can you imagine being married to someone for fifty years? Especially if you really love that person, that’s amazing.” Tiffani asked.

 

“I know, its pretty neat, then you and Lance would have cute babies.” Janet gushed.

 

“Janet!” Tiffani scolded. “No kids yet you know.”

 

“I know, it was just a thought.” Janet replied with a wink.

 

“You are something else.” Tiffani lightly punched her arm.

 

The girls laughed together and headed to their car, Tiffani carefully placed the dress on the backseat and closed the door, and the girls drove off out of the parking lot.

 

 

End Notes:
Next chapter would be about the guys shopping for their tuxedos.. :)
Chapter 34 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
The guys go shopping...lolz

“Here, try this on.” Justin said giving Chris a black tuxedo.

 

“I can pick out my own tux, thank you very much Justin.” Chris replied sarcastically.

 

“Chris, the lasr time you wore a tux, you wore jeans to go with it.”

 

“I felt comfortable with jeans, besides Joey didn’t mind, he just wanted us there.” Chris said looking over at Joey who had a measuring tape in his hand, and was measuring his tux that he picked up from top to bottom.

 

“Having fun there Joe?” He asked.

 

“Huh?” Joey said looking up at them, and taking his tux from the stands, “I’ll be right back, gonna try this.”

 

“JC already got his tux, all he has to do is bring it to the cleaners, you know how prepared he is.” Lance spoke with a chuckle.

 

“Oh you got that right.” Justin responded.

 

Just then, Joey emerged from the fitting room looking pretty good, he did a little pose and looked in the mirror once more. “How do I look guys?”

 

“Not bad Joey, you look great.” Lance told him.

 

“Good, so I’m taking this, now all I need is shoes.” Joey replied and started taking his sneakers off and socks.

 

“Um, maybe you should wash your feet first before putting on new shoes.” Chris said making a disgusted face.

 

“My feet don’t smell, they smell great, like flowers.” Joey replied smugly and went to go pick out the shoes that were next to the tuxedo stand.

 

“I feel so sorry for those shoes.” Lance sighed.

 

After all the guys tried on their shoes and tuxedos, it was time to proceed at the checkout line, they went to different lines so it didn’t seem that they were all together. They soon finished and headed out of the store and onto the parking lot.

 

“So dude, when is this wedding gonna be?” Joey asked Lance who was fiddling with his keys.

 

“April 20th.” He replied pushing the button on his car alarm, the trunk to his SUV popped open.

 

“That’s like a week away.” Chris replied.

 

“I know, I’m nervous, I only invited my family, you guys, and some close friends.”

 

“You didn’t invite any strangers did you Lance?” Chris asked Lance with a glare.

 

“Oh no, not this time, not ever, after what happened before, I learned my lesson.”

 

“That’s good then.” Justin nodded and placed the bags inside the trunk.

 

They all placed the bags inside and hopped inside Lance’s car.

 

“Alright guys, we’re good?” Lance spoke up adjusting his seat a little.

 

The guys all nodded.

 

Lance then backed out of the parking lot and drove into the city.

 

 

That evening

 

“Thanks Randy, I’ll be there tomorrow at eight in the morning okay?” JC spoke on the cell phone.

 

“All you have to do is show up and get to know the rest of the crews.” Randy replied.

 

“I know, I’ll be there, hopefully.”

 

“Ok, see you then, have a good night JC.”

 

“You too Randy.” JC pressed the end call button, placed the phone on the computer table and sighed. “This is so gonna be a long week.”

 

He shut down the computer and started to clean up the office, he was looking forward to take some much needed rest, he turned his phone off so he wouldn’t be bothered, he could get cranky if he didn’t sleep as much.

 

He was about to go to head into his room when he heard the beep of a car-horn.

 

“What now?” He groaned and walked down the stairs, peeking through the windows, he recognized that it was Lance’s SUV, and saw that Chris, Justin, and Joey were also there.

 

JC flung opened the door and Chris noticed that he had an angry look on his face.

 

“Aww sorry did we wake you?” Chris asked in a baby voice and pinched his cheeks.

 

“What are you guys doing here?”

 

“We called you, but your phone was off, so we decided to drop by if you don’t mind.” Justin asked carrying the shopping bags in his hand.

 

JC noticed that they were all carrying shopping bags, “What’s that you have in there?” He said pointing at the bags.

 

“Our tuxedos for Lance’s and Tiffani’s wedding.” Justin replied with a grin, taking his tuxedo out and showing it around.

 

“Chris, you’re not gonna wear jeans for this wedding are you?” JC said with a chuckle.

 

Chris glared at JC “Why does everyone keep saying that?” He groaned and took his tuxedo out and shoved it to JC. “See? I’m not gonna wear jeans, I’m not the only one who had a fashion problem.”

 

“That’s right.” Lance responded with a snap of his fingers, we all had a fashion issue. “Remember when I had that ridiculous hair?”

 

“And the striped clothes that we all had!” Joey laughed.

 

“We all looked like zebras!” Chris spoke up with another laugh.

 

“That was really funny, we all had bad hair, bad clothes, but we somehow made it happen.” Justin replied.

 

“Yeah we did.” JC smiled and looked at his friends bickering about their fashion senses.

 

“So JC, what were you doing, before we came over and invaded your house?” Joey asked placing the bag on the sofa.

 

“I was on the phone with Randy Jackson, I have a meeting with the producers tomorrow, and I have to get to know the rest of the crew before the show starts, the premiere starts in two days, and I also have to get up early tomorrow as well.” JC explained.

 

“What time you gotta get up?” Chris asked.

 

“Eight in the morning, I’ll be there for a few hours, and Eliza is coming tomorrow as well to take my tuxedo to the cleaners.” JC responded.

 

“Ok, understood, so can we crash here?” Joey said grinning like a fool.

 

JC chuckled, “Sure why not, just uh, if you get hungry, there’s food in the fridge, and clean up after your messes.”

 

“Yes daddy.” Chris smirked.

 

JC just shook his head and smiled. “Wait, where’s your backpacks?”

 

“Oh, there in the SUV, I’ll get them.” Lance rose up from the sofa.

 

“I’ll help you.” Joey spoke up following him.

 

They returned seconds later carrying the backpacks.

 

“I’m not staying over guys, just to let you know that.” Lance spoke up.

 

“Me neither.” Justin said.

 

“That’s right, you both have residential houses here.” Chris laughed.

 

“Yeah true, besides Jessica is coming over tomorrow, and she’s staying at my house, I wanna be there when she arrives.” Justin explained.

 

Chris made a face and then shrugged.

 

“Kelly’s coming tomorrow as well, but not in the morning, the afternoon, so she’ll probably be here in the evening.” Joey replied, trying to calculate the time zone in his head.

 

Chris had a blank look on his face, “Was that a riddle Joey?”

 

Joey threw a pillow on Chris’s face, “Hey! No fair.” He then threw the pillow back at them, one landed on JC. Soon they all joined the pillow fight, and started laughing and playing.

 

“JC, did you stuff a chicken in here, there’s feathers flying out of it.” Chris laughed.

 

“Chris! You destroyed my pillow.” JC groaned and tossed it back on the couch.

 

“It’s only a pillow Jace,, I know how to sew it, and patch things, my mom taught me, I’ll fix it tomorrow when you aren’t here.” Chris replied smugly.

 

“You don’t have to Chris.”

 

“I broke it, I fix it.” Chris responded looking at the tear on the pillow.

 

“How do I put up with you guys?” JC asked with a sigh.

 

“I don’t know, you just do.” Justin asked.

 

JC smiled at them and plopped on the couch, and pulled them into a group hug.

 

“I hate you guys.” JC laughed.

 

“You love us.” Lance told him.

End Notes:

Aww..don't you just love the "bromance?" lolz

I believe the wedding bit would be up soon, thanks to those who have read and reviewed.. :)

Chapter 35 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Wedding Bells..lolz

I do not know *NSYNC or their families, this is pure fiction..

Wedding day            

“Where’s my shoes?” Tiffani mumbled to herself, she was invading her closet and tossing shirts and sandals out of it. “I know I put it here yesterday.” She heard rustling behind her, looking back, she saw that Max was playing with an old striped sock.

 

“Max! Drop that right now!” She walked up to the dog and tried to take the sock away from him, but he wouldn’t let go, they were both having a tug-of-war fest.

 

“Tiffani? What are you doing? What is this mess?” Agatha frowned and entered the door to Tiffani’s room.

 

“Mom, I’m looking for my shoes, have you seen them?”

 

“Your shoes? I took them this morning along with your dress, it’s a very nice dress by the way, my baby is getting married.” Agatha gushed.

 

“Mom, stop, you’re embarrassing me.” Tiffani laughed.

 

“The shoes and dress are in my room by the way.” Agatha motioned, “so tell me, who’s gonna do your hair?”

 

“Janet and Emily are fixing it, they are coming over soon, they are my bridesmaids.” Tiffani beamed.

 

“Lance texted me this morning by the way, he has a surprise for you, but that’s after the wedding ceremony, he already told me where he’s taking you on your honeymoon.” Agatha teased.

 

“Mother, where is he taking me? I promise I’ll act surprised when he tells me.”

 

“Nope, I’m not saying nothing.”

 

“Aww mom, please? A hint.”

 

“Nope, nada, I can’t hear you.” Agatha then went singing down the hall not paying attention to what her daughter was saying.

 

Tiffani groaned but took the dress and shoes that were in the room, when the doorbell rang, running down the stairs, she flew open the door which was joined by the sound of squeals.

 

“Girl, today is your day!” Janet cried happily holding giftboxes in one hand, and in the other another bag with her hair products.

 

“Hey Max.” Emily greeted to the dog that was running towards them.

 

“Hey girls!” Agatha called out from the kitchen, there’s some pancakes and some orange juice on the table so help yourselves.

 

“Thank you Agatha.” Janet and Emily replied in unison.

 

The girls were talking excitedly and made their way to the table to go eat.

 

“So what time is the wedding?” Emily said taking a piece of pancake on her plate.

 

“At around two in the afternoon, so we have time.”

 

Emily nodded but didn’t say anything.

 

“Are you nervous though?  Janet asked.

 

“A little bit, I mean, never in my all my years thought that I would marry Lance Bass.” Tiffani replied with a smirk.

 

The girls ate their breakfast in silence, and had a few conversations here and there. Then after, they helped Agatha clean up the kitchen.

 

“Thank you girls.” Agatha replied, “I’m gonna head out for a bit, I have to get a couple of things, be back soon.”

 

“Ok.” The girls responded in unison.

 

After Agatha left the girls made their way to Tiffani’s room so they can started on eachother’s hair and talk some more.

 

 

“But I wanna go to Cancun!” Chris whined.

 

“Chris, keep your mouth shut, this has to be a surprise for her, she always wanted to go to someplace tropical and wild.” Lance replied.

 

“Besides Chris, we went to Cancun once, remember back in 2000?” Joey said, thinking back of the time when they were at the hotel room counting down videos and soaking up the sun.

 

Chris pouted, “I know, that’s why I wanna go, its fun.”

 

JC sighed “This is Lance and Tiffani’s honeymoon, they made it, well Lance made it clear that they want to be alone, do you know what the meaning of alone is?”

 

“No.” Chris joked.

 

“Don’t worry Chris, I’ll be back in two weeks, since you’re gonna miss me so much.” Lance chuckled.

 

It was JC’s turn to stop, “Two weeks?”

 

“Yeah, two weeks.” Lance responded.

 

“I thought you said one week.”

 

“No, I said two weeks, that’s not a problem is it Jace?” Lance said looking at his friend.

 

JC stared at him thoughtfully, “Uh, no I just thought that you guys were gonna be off for a week, ABDC starts during that week as well, so-

 

“So while you are on the judges table they will be living the life and enjoying the beaches and bikini drops in Cancun?” Chris laughed.

 

“Ooh bikini drops.” Joey joked.

 

“What was that Joey?” Kelly called in from the den; she just arrived with Jessica, Lynn, Diane Bev, Karen, Roy and Heather.

 

“Oh hi Kelly.” Joey replied with a nervous chuckle, I wasn’t saying anything.

 

“Sure you didn’t.” Kelly said with an eyeroll.

 

“Daddy!” Briahna called and ran to her father.

 

“Hey sweetie, give a kiss to daddy.” Briahna gave a kiss on Joey’s cheek,

 

“Hi Mom!” Chris called and went up to her to give her a hug.

 

“Hey.” She greeted, “You’re sisters are on their way.”

 

“Yeah I was gonna ask you that.” He replied with a chuckle.

 

“We have a lot of things to do.” Lynn explained, placing her bag on the sofa.

 

“Well you girls have things to do, you know the hair, makeup, dresses-us guys don’t have to do anything, just shower and put some cologne on.” Joey smirked.

 

“Uh huh.” Kelly said sarcastically.

 

Lynn looked at the clock that was on the wall, “We have to get moving, lets go, lets go!”

 

All the guys and mothers went around the living room, pulled their suitcases open and looked for their attires, and soon after Chris’s sisters came in through the door, so that was more excitement and chatter.

 

“It’s a full house isn’t it?” JC asked

 

“Yep.” Justin said and placed a pat on JC’s shoulder.

 

At the ceremony

“There you are all set.” Janet gushed.

 

“You look beautiful!” Agatha asked in amazement and started taking pictures with her camera.

 

“I feel like a princess.” Tiffani said staring at herself in the mirror.

 

They heard a knock and heard JC talk, “Hey ladies, is it decent in here?”

 

“Yeah JC, come in.” Emily asked.

 

JC took a look at his sister Tiffani, “You-look-wow, stunning.”

 

Tiffani laughed, “Thank you Josh, you look pretty handsome yourself.”

 

“No, he looks HOT!” Janet replied with a grin, who then blushed when JC caught her staring at him.

 

Janet looked away and changed the subject, “So um, are we done here?”

 

Emily chuckled, but the door knocked again, and it was Brian.

 

“The ceremony is about to start, you guys coming are what?” Brian called and took a look at all the beautiful ladies in the room.

 

“Wow JC, you had it going on in here haven’t you?” Brian laughed.

 

“We’ll be out soon Brian, alright um, may I have a talk with my sister for a second?”

 

“Sure thing Jace.” Janet asked and the girls in the room gathered their things and gave a thumbs up to Tiffani, they closed the door behind them.

 

“Tiff? This is a big day for you, and you must be so proud, you have my word, and I trust that you and Lance are gonna be a great couple, even though at first I didn’t approve it, but now I do, I have faith in you, and I wish you all the best.” JC rambled.

 

“Josh, we’ve been through a lot together, it’s amazing that we pulled it off, it’s been a rough ride, but we made it didn’t we? We performed on stage, I saved your life, you saved mine, we laughed, we cried, we fought, but wherever you are, and wherever I am, we would be there for eachother, I know that the show starts in the week that me and Lance are in Cancun, but don’t worry, we’ll call you.” Tiffani explained.

 

JC let out happy sigh “I love you, do you know that?” He pulled her in a tight embrace.

 

“Ditto.” She responded hugging him right back.

 

“Now get out there and walk down the aisle.” JC said with a chuckle.

 

Tiffani agreed and gave JC a kiss on the cheek, she headed out the room, with JC following close behind her…

 

 

“Do you James Lance Bass, take Tiffani Anderson to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“I do.” Lance said giving a warm smile to Tiffani and looking deep into her blue eyes.

 

“Do you Tiffani Anderson; take James Lance Bass, to be your lawfully wedded husband?

 

“I do.” Tiffani said with a happy sigh.

 

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.”

 

Lance cupped Tiffani’s cheek and gave her the sweetest kiss on her lips, gentle but firm, Tiffani then returned her kiss, also with the same pressure, they continued kissing….

 

“Save some for the honeymoon!” Chris called out from somewhere in the room.

 

That sent out laughter, and Tiffani and Lance pulled apart from lip-lock embrace, the two looked at eachother and smiled. They then looked at the people in the room, who sent cheers and congratulations kisses, flower petals danced around them and they held hands, walking down the aisle and out of the church.

 

“See you guys at the reception!” Justin said with a wave.

 

 

End Notes:

Next stop, reception, and Cancun! lolz

Thanks for reading and reviewing.. :)

Chapter 36 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Reception Hall, private jet, hotel suite and Cancun.. ;)

This is a long chapter by the way..

At the reception hall

“Look at all this food!” Joey said with a grin, looking at the endless platters of fruit and appetizers.

 

“Come on Justin, let’s go check out the bar.” Chris added

 

“Well, shouldn’t we be checking the seats first? We have to find our names before we head to the bar.”

 

Chris thought for a moment and said “Yeah your right.”

 

Just then a woman’s voice was calling out to them, “Right here honey!” It was Lynn, Justin’s mom motioning them that they were all sitting together.

 

“Sweetie what is this smudge that you have on your tie?” Lynn asked, she was fixing his hair and was making sure that it was out of place.

 

“Mom.” Justin whispered, glancing over at the guys who wanted to burst out of laughing.

 

“There, now you look okay.” Lynn replied with a smug.

 

“Mom, stop your embarassing me in front of my friends.” Justin whispered.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, that’s your seat right there though.” She added pointing the empty table seating ten.

 

“Thanks.” Justin muttered.

 

“Momma’s boy.” Chris snickered.

 

“Shut up.” Justin shot back.

 

They all pulled their chairs out and sat down on the seats, and they each had champagne.

 

“Where’d the girls go?” JC asked, looking around the hall, they were so many people, of course he knew some of them, and he didn’t know some of them.

 

“They went to the restroom to freshen up.” Joey added.

 

“Lance isn’t here yet?” Chris said taking a sip of his drink.

 

“He’s here now.” Justin replied pointing to the entrance where Lance and Tiffani had just entered.

 

The people in the hall all stood up and applauded on the new couple.

 

“Let’s get this party started!” Lance shouted.

 

The DJ started up a song, which was one of Tiffani’s favorites, “Pink: Get this Party Started.”

 

The guys quickly got up from their seats, and were soon joined by Kelly, Jessica, and Agatha, they all danced along, took photos, videos, ate, drank, laughed.

 

Hours of conversations and laughter later

“Its two in the morning?” Tiffani shrieked, getting into the limo with Lance, “Look at me Lance, I look awful.”

 

“You don’t look awful, you look very beautiful to me.” Lance said and placed a kiss on her lips.

 

She kissed him back, “Are you sure you’re not saying that cause you drank a little too much of that bubbly?”

 

Lance chuckled, “No, I’m serious, you are beautiful, and I just wanna-he kissed her neck and mumbled.

 

Tiffani let out a gasp, “When we get home I’ll give you what you want.” She then looked at him, a playful smirk on her lips.

 

“We’re not going home.” Lance added.

 

“What?”

 

“We are going on a flight.”

 

“A flight? To where?” Tiffani asked him, with a worried look.

 

“Cancun.” He said simply.

 

“Cancun?” I always wanted to go to Cancun!” She shrieked, “Are you serious?”

 

“I’m serious, limo driver is gonna drop us off at the airport, and we would take the private plane to Cancun Mexico, we’ll get there in two hours tops.” Lance replied with a smile.

 

“But I didn’t even-Tiffani was stopped mid-sentence by Lance “I already took care of everything, hotel is booked, the guys know, your mom knows, in fact, she helped me with this idea.” He continued.

 

Tiffani let out a laugh and continued kissing him but stopped when the limo started slowing down.

 

“I think we’re here.” Lance whispered.

 

Looking out the window, she saw the airport and a small jet parked.

 

“Thank you Fred.” Lance called out to the limo driver.

 

“Yeah thanks.” Tiffani added.

 

“Anytime.” Fred told them, giving the couple a warm smile.

 

Lance and Tiffani walked to where the jet was, they were greeted by the pilot, co-pilot and a young flight attendant.

 

“I’m Abby.” The young woman greeted them warmly, “Right this way.”

 

Lance and Tiffani followed her into a lavish room with circular couches, a bowl of fruit, a washroom, a TV, and a small jacuzzi.

 

“Lance you didn’t.” Tiffani whispered.

 

“I did, besides this is the most affordable jet.” Lance smirked.

 

“This is affordable?” Tiffani thought to herself.

 

“We’ll be taking off shortly, so get comfortable and fasten your seatbelts please.” Abby added.

 

Lance and Tiffani agreed and waited for the flight to take off.

 

“Do you want me to put a “Do Not Disturb” sign or no?” Abby added.

 

“No it’s okay.” Tiffani said.

 

Abby then closed the door and left the couple alone.

 

“I really want to take this dress off and take a shower.” Tiffani told him.

 

“Do you want some help?” Lance replied.

 

“This room doesn’t have cameras does it?” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“No, I hope not.” Lance muttered, “But what I do know is that it’s soundproof.”

 

“Even better.” Tiffani added, walking up from the circular sofa and into the bathroom, she was surprised how big the bathroom was.

 

“Wow, this is incredible.”

 

“You’re telling me.” Lance replied, the way his voice sounded was turning Tiffani on and Lance knew it.

 

“Help me with this dress.” She replied in a soft voice.

 

“My pleasure.” He slowly went up to her and started zipping down her dress.

 

She then took his tie and started to unbutton his tuxedo.

 

“Turn the water on.” Lance continued.

 

Tiffani turned the water on from the bathtub, steam started filling the room.

 

Tiffani was naked in front of him, her hair a bit messy, but Lance didn’t care.

 

“Condom?”

 

“Right here.” Lance added.

 

They both went inside the bathtub, the hot water running all over their heated bodies, Tiffani kissed Lance passionately, and he did the same, the tub wasn’t full of water yet, but they sat down.

 

“Sit on me.” Lance ordered.

 

Tiffani did what he said, and sat on him, started to straddle him.

 

“That’s it baby, right there.” He gasped.

 

Tiffani moaned softly, as he felt him push in gently inside of her.

 

“I’m not hurting you am I?” Lance told her.

 

“Are you kidding, this is best feeling ever!” Tiffani moaned softly and rocked her hips in rhythm

 

Lance smirked on her and started caressing her.

 

“This is so much better than that night we had the beach.” Tiffani shrieked in pleasure.

 

“Faster baby.” Lance hissed when he felt that he was close

 

Tiffani moved her hips in rhythm and started gasping.

 

Lance moaned when he felt Tiffani’s walls close in on him.

 

Tiffani bounced on him and let out short gasps then screams of pleasure.”

 

“Wow.” was all Lance managed to say.

 

Tiffani giggled and spoke up, “Pass me the soap.”

 

Lance noticed that her voice was a bit hoarse.

 

“Your voice is a bit hoarse.” Lance chuckled.

 

“I guess you wore me out huh?” Tiffani winked.

 

Lance smiled at her and kissed her again.

 

“Now really, pass me the soap.” She added.

 

Lance handed the soap to her and together they washed in a sudsy silence.

 

Two Hours Later

“What time is it?” Tiffani said looking for her phone.

 

“Around five in the morning, but that’s EST time, meaning since we are in Mexico now, it’s three hours earlier I think.” Lance told her.

 

Tiffani looked out the window and saw city lights in the distance and the plane landed on a small airport.

 

“Welcome to Cancun, Mexico please enjoy your stay, Bienvenidos a Cancun, Mexico, por favor disfruten.” Abby said over the intercom.

 

“Cool!” Tiffani beamed and got her bag, while Lance got his.

 

“How far the hotel is? I need sleep.” Tiffani said leaning on Lance’s arm.

 

“Not that far.”  

 

The plane stopped and Lance and Tiffani opened the door to the room, Abby showed them to the door and thanked them for their hospitality.

 

They got into a cab which brought them to the hotel, which to Tiffani’s surprise, looked more like a resort, it was huge, with lights and a water fountain shooting up in the air.

 

“Wow!” Tiffani gaped in amazement.

 

“We’re here.” Lance said in a singsong voice.

 

They walked out of the cab and into the hotel, and Lance asked the lady at the counter for their reservations.

 

“Here’s your room key sir.” The woman politely said.

 

“Thank you.” Lance said giving her a smile.

 

They arrived at their room, this room had a view of the beach, and a huge king size bed.

 

“Bed!” Tiffani beamed.

 

“I’ll be joining you soon.” Lance said with a yawn.

 

They quickly got into their pajamas, brushed their teeth, and went to bed.

 

“This feels nice.” Tiffani said, getting all snuggly under the covers, she felt a strong arm on her waist, and knew that it was Lance, he smelled so great.

 

Tiffani sighed and said goodnight to him, and Lance did the same. Together they drifted off into an internal slumber.

End Notes:
I hope you guys like it though.. :) I'm almost done with this story, just a few more chapters..lolz
Chapter 37 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Anna gives JC some good advice and tells him to stop worrying so much..lolz

Lance and Tiffani share a nice breakfast and looking at the beautiful view of the beach.

“Jace, hey JC, yoo hoo.” Anna said snapping her fingers in front of JC’s face, “Dude, are you here?”

 

“Huh? What?” JC replied snapping out of his daze.

 

“Are you feeling alright?

 

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m just tired that’s all.” JC responded, a light smile on his face.

 

He and Anna were backstage for the season premiere of “ABDC” and ever since Tiffani left with Lance, he felt that something was missing.

 

“You miss your sister JC? Is that the problem?” Anna smirked.

 

JC nodded slowly and spoke, “I don’t mean to be so overprotective, is that she didn’t call me ever since she arrived in Cancun and-

 

“JC, they are on their honeymoon, I know that if you and me get married one day, I know that I wouldn’t want to be bothered by my brother.” Anna explained putting her hand on her hips.

 

“What are you saying?” JC asked dumbfoundly.

 

“I am saying that you should just give them their space and let them be, believe me I also know that you are private person and you don’t like to be bothered.”

 

“That is very true, why do you always have the right words to say?” JC replied biting his lip and pulling her close to his body.

 

“Hey it’s not easy putting up with you, but I try don’t I?” Anna winked and placed a soft kiss on his lips, immediately JC’s muscles relaxed.

 

He eagerly returned the kiss and started nibbling on her lips.

 

“JC.” She whispered and held back a moan.

 

“Too much for you?” He chuckled.

 

They were interrupted when Lil Mama appeared standing in the doorway.

 

“Ahem, sorry to interrupt your little lovefest in here, but we have to take our seats now.” Lil Mama smirked.

 

Anna let out a blush, and JC quickly pulled away from her.

 

“I’ll see you later.” JC whispered in her ear and headed out of the room and into the hall.

 

Anna let out a happy sigh and plopped down on the couch, but quickly jumped up when she heard the intro of the music playing, she gathered her things and headed to the VIP section to go watch the show.

 

Meanwhile in Cancun, Mexico

“Mmm.” Lance slightly moaned and slowly opened his eyes to see where he was. Sunlight poured into the room, he took a look next to him and smiled to himself when he saw Tiffani sleeping soundly. He carefully got up from the bed, trying not to wake her, and headed to the bathroom. After doing his business, he made himself a cup of coffee, and ordered some room service and opened up the curtains to reveal a beautiful view of the beach.

 

“Hey turn off the sun.” Tiffani muttered and pulled the sheets up to cover her face from the blinding light.

 

Lance chuckled to himself, “Rise and Shine sleeping beauty.” He hopped onto the bed and pulled the sheets off of her.

 

Tiffani shrieked, “Hey!” She pulled the sheets back laughing, “Good morning to you too.” She grumbled.

 

“I have breakfast coming up momentarily, and would you like some coffee?” Lance chirped happily.

 

Tiffani just stared at him blankly, her hair was a mess and her pajamas were slightly out of place, “Let me just go wash up first.” She said getting up from the bed and heading into the bathroom as well.

 

“You know, you look beautiful just the way you are.” He called out with a grin.

 

“Haha!” She replied sarcastically.

 

Just then Lance heard a knock on the door, he got up from the bed and opened the door.

 

“Here you go sir.” The man, whose name was Edgar politely gave him his breakfast.

 

“Thank you Edgar, here’s your tip.”

 

“Gracias” Edgar said giving Lance a smile.

 

“De nada.” Lance replied and closed the door and saw that Tiffani just came out of the bathroom with a smirk on her face.

 

“What?” Lance asked

 

“I like the way you speak Spanish.”

 

“Only two words?” He laughed.

 

“Yeah, but you sound sexy saying it.” Tiffani replied with a wink.

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“What did you get anyway?” Tiffani asked looking over the nice silver platter.

 

“Bacon, eggs, pancakes, orange juice, there’s coffee on the table if you want some.” Lance added.

 

“No thanks, I don’t really drink coffee, hardly ever anyway.” Tiffani responded taking the piece of bacon from the plate, she didn’t realize that the curtain from the room was open; she let out a gasp in amazement. “Look how beautiful this is!” She gushed.

 

“Do you wanna eat on the porch better?

 

“I’d love too.” Tiffani beamed and went her way up to the porch, she sat down on the table that was there and set her plate down.

 

“I can’t wait until we go to the beach.” Tiffani said with a happy sigh

“Me too, it looks so amazing! Then I’m going to take you to see all of the sights and everything.” Lance continued.

 

Tiffani smiled and gave a kiss to Lance on the lips, in which his mouth was covered with a bit of maple syrup.

 

“Mmm tasty.” Tiffani asked.

 

“You really are a freak aren’t you?” Lance replied, his voice a tad bit deeper saying it.

 

“When I wanna be.” She whispered softly, a little playful gleam in her eye.

 

Lance kissed her back, this time with a bit more passion, the two shared intimate kisses here and there, and they pulled off before they got any further. They then started to talk and started eating their breakfast. Little did they know, that paparazzi were nearby taking photos of them.

 

End Notes:
Yes its a short chapter..lolz Eventually the other ones would be longer, but I hope you guys are liking it so far :P
Chapter 38 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

There may be a sort of drama type issue here, did you hear that JSC_OutofSync?? ;) lolz

I mean, I think so, but anyway, I came up with that idea today, looks like it's not all paradise once you have a celebrity on a beach. 

Tiffani let out a happy sigh, “this is nice, really nice, I so needed this.” She was lying down on the beach chair soaking up the warm tropical sun sipping on her pina colada with Lance who looked totally awesome in his shades and his beach shorts.

 

“I’m gonna go get a refill, be right back.” Lance took the glass cup and walked to the mini bar.

 

While Tiffani waited for him to come back, she looked around and saw a families together, kids running around, couples making out, some not even wearing a bra, minding their own business. “There is no way that I can possibly walk around here looking like that.” Tiffani muttered to herself. Just then, a shadow blocked her sunlight, taking the shades off she saw a few guys staring back at her.

 

Hey there pretty mama, you look really fine under this hot sun.”

 

Tiffani didn’t say anything, but she took the towel and covered herself.

 

One of the guys continued “You know, it’s a little hot out, you don’t need to cover yourself, take this OFF” At that moment, the guys started to grope her, and Tiffani cried for help, she happened to kick one of them in the groin, which caused him to fall down.

 

Lance was just coming out from the mini bar, holding the drinks in his hand; and from a distance, he saw what was happening and ran up and splashed the ice cold drink in the guys’ face. “Get off of her NOW” He shouted, he pulled off the man from off his wife, punching him square in the jaw, the man backed up from the sudden impact. He heard a click from a camera, and what Lance realized was that his picture was taken, showing that he punched someone and writing whatever made up story they wanted. Lance’s eyes saw who had the camera, one of the younger guys who was trying to make a run for it.

 

“Give me the camera.” Lance said through gritted teeth, his fists clenched.

 

The man shakily held the camera in his hands, the other two were down, just then a lifeguard saw what was going on from the nearby witnesses. “What seems to be the problem here, tenemos problemas aqui?”

 

Lance and Tiffani explained the whole story to the lifeguard, then he glared at the other three guys, “Marcos, Alex, and Anthony.”  The lifeguard told them, “These men right here like to take advantage of young women, molesting them in any way they can, they were in prison once before but were released when there wasn’t enough evidence found, it’s the law here.”

 

“Stupid law.” Tiffani scoffed looking away.

 

“I’m so sorry this happened to you miss, I’m gonna take them off of your hands.” The lifeguard added.

 

“He took a picture of me punching the guy, I had to.” Lance blurted.

 

“And I kicked him in the groin, I had to defend myself.” Tiffani continued.

 

“It’s a good thing you did.” The lifeguard replied with a frown, but continued “They like to cause trouble, and maybe they knew that you some famous guy and they wanted to take a picture of you so that way you can get in trouble and they would receive money.”

 

Lance shook his head silently and sat down next to his wife Tiffani.

 

The lifeguard sighed and took the three men away from them, “Oh, if you need anything, I’ll be at the booth right there,” He replied pointing at the white house near the beach entrance. “There are usually other lifeguards on duty though, so if I’m not there, just ask for John.”

 

Tiffani and Lance agreed and thanked the lifeguard for being so helpful, when he was gone along with the three men.

 

Lance spoke to Tiffani “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, I am now, my wrists hurt though but overall I’m okay.” Tiffani replied her voice shaky.

 

“I’m sorry I left you alone, I should’ve never did that.” Lance frowned.

 

“It’s not your fault, you didn’t know, I defended myself though, I kicked him good.” Tiffani smiled at the thought.

 

“And I knocked the other guy out.” Lance added.

 

“Yeah you did.”

 

Lance saw that Tiffani was a bit sad, “Do you wanna head back to the hotel, we can always come back later.”

 

Tiffani nodded slowly and Lance took her by the hand, and together they walked up the hotel room.

 

At the hotel room

“Here put this ice pack on your wrists, it’ll reduce the swelling.” Lance said giving her the ice pack.

 

“Thanks, it doesn’t look too bad, it just hurts a little.” Tiffani winced at the pain.

 

“My first day as a husband and I feel like I failed you, I was supposed to protect you from those mutants.” Lance plopped on the bed and sighed.

 

“Lance.” Tiffani continued, putting the ice pack on the table and walking up to him. “Don’t feel that way, it was an accident, it wasn’t your fault, you fought that guy for me, we both defended ourselves, you don’t have to feel bad about it.”

 

“I know, I just don’t like it when they treated you like that.”

 

Tiffani just smiled at him and pulled him into an embrace, “What you want me to be like, “Oh please someone save me.” She replied with a laugh.

 

Lance chuckled, “Hopefully later we can go the poolside and be alone, that is if you want.”

 

“Yeah that’s right.” Tiffani’s face brightened at the thought, “We should go there now.”

 

“We should, grab your towel then.” Lance got off and took the sandals that were on the edge of the bed.

 

“Where’s the pool, two rooms down right?” Tiffani asked.

 

“Yep.” Lance took the key card from the table and headed out the door of the room.

 

They walked down the hallway into the room that marked “Poolside.”, he placed the keycard into the slot and the door opened, revealing a large  pool, and the sun from the roof was seeping in giving the pool a sparkling glow.

 

“I need to relax here until we go back to the beach, cause I need to soak up some sun.” Tiffani laughed dipping her toes into the water. Lance watched her from behind, a playful smirk spread across his lips, she didn’t realize that he was behind her, and Lance gently pushed her into the pool and she splashed into the water.

 

She emerged from the water and yelled “James! You didn’t!”

 

“My hands slipped.” Lance replied, still with the smirk on his lips, you better swim I’m coming to get you.” He spoke in a sing-song voice.

 

Tiffani laughed and tried to get away from the middle of the pool, she heard Lance shouting “Cannonball!” then a splash.

 

“The water feels great.” Lance grinned. He felt another splash of water hit his face and saw that Tiffani had an innocent look.

 

“That wasn’t me.” She winked.

 

“Oh really?” Lance said swimming close to her and then kissing her on the lips.

 

Tiffani felt warm and kissed him back, “You wanna get down here and go for it?”

 

“It may take my mind off what happened earlier.” Lance told her, pulling her close to his body.

 

Tiffani gave him a playful smile and started to kiss him, and together they ended up into an intimate moment.

End Notes:
I hope this chapter is okay though, and thanks to those who have been reading and reviewing, its appreciated. :)
Chapter 39 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Dinner and a phone conversation...

When Tiffani and Lance got out of the pool, it was now late, and they decided to get some dinner down at the lobby, after freshening up, they headed downstairs and waited for the elevator, at that moment, John appeared in the elevator holding a camera around his neck.

 

“Hey guys.” He greeted, “I’m sorry if I was interrupting you, but I wanted to bring you back this camera that Marcos, Anthony, and Alex had, apparently, they were taking pictures of you without you knowing.

 

Tiffani grabbed the camera from John’s hands. “So what were they, like paparazzis or something?” Tiffani replied, slightly annoyed.

 

“Kinda yeah, but they took a picture of you, and they also wanted to take more pictures of Lance punching one of the guys, you know to get you in trouble.” John explained, looking at Lance.

 

“That is so childish.” Lance scoffed.

 

“The film is all in here, so you guys can view them or delete them, and I checked to make sure they weren’t uploaded, it looks like they wanted to ruin your vacation.” John said.

 

“Yeah I guess, thank you John, it’s greatly appreciated.” Tiffani responded, feeling slightly better now that the camera was safe in her hands.

 

“No problem, where you guys are heading to?” John asked.

 

“Downstairs for dinner.” Lance replied simply.

 

“Ok cool, I’m glad I was of help, I’ll be over the office if anything.” John said with a smile.

 

Tiffani and Lance thanked him again, and the elevator doors closed again, “I’ll go put this camera in the room.” Tiffani told Lance.

 

Lance agreed and went with her to the room, he made a promise to her to not let her out of his sight.

 

Shortly after, they both headed downstairs where they sat down and ate a delicious dinner of pasta, fried shrimp, and mozzarella sticks, served with white wine, and putting all of their worries behind them.

 

 

“Great show tonight babe.” Anna told JC, who has just headed out of the venue and was heading home.

 

“Did you mean the show or the way I judged?” He replied with a chuckle, passing swiftly through cars in the downtown LA area.

 

“Both.” She said with a grin.

 

“Would you like anything to eat or something? I’m hungry, how does pizza sound?” JC asked.

 

“Sounds good, I’ll go order it so they can deliver it to your house.” Anna offered.

 

JC nodded and saw Anna pull her cellphone out and started dialing the pizza number, after a few rings they picked up.

 

“Hello, Angelos Pizza may I take your order?

 

“Yeah I’d like a large pie, extra cheese please, an order of zeppelis, and a 2 liter Pepsi.”

 

“Is that delivery or carry-out miss?”

 

“That’ll be delivery, “Anna gave them the address of where JC’s house was, and the guy told her that he’ll be there in twenty minutes.

 

Anna pressed the end button on her phone and JC spoke.

 

“Ooh extra cheese.” He replied with a playful smirk.

 

“Oh stop it.” She lightly shoved his arm and he laughed. He then made a right turn up the steep hill of Rodeo Drive, his house shortly came into view. Pulling into the driveway and closing the garage after, JC and Anna headed inside the house.

 

Just then JC’s phone started ringing, looking at the Caller ID, he saw that it was Tiffani.

 

He eagerly picked it up and practically yelled over the phone. “Tiffani!”

 

“Jeez Josh, you don’t have to yell.” Tiffani replied with a chuckle.

 

“H-How are you, how’s Cancun? Are you okay? How’s Lance, is he treating you well? Cause if he isn’t, when you guys come back I’ll give him another lecture.” JC rambled.

 

“Josh, everything is going smoothly, in fact me and Lance just sat down and are going to have dinner, what time is it over there anyway?”

 

“Um about 6:30pm, I just got out of the ABDC taping actually, and me and Anna just ordered pizza and are waiting for the delivery guy to come.” JC explained.

 

“I haven’t watched the show yet, in fact I didn’t even turn on the TV since I got here, I’ve been heading to the beach, sunbathing, and other things.” Tiffani said.

 

Something in the sound of her voice made JC question her even more, “Is that all that happened? I can tell something is bothering you.”

 

“Well, there was this problem when we were at the beach, and these so-called paparazzis started taking pictures of us during a kinda very intimate moment, but we didn’t even know that we were being photographed, but when I was sunbathing, Lance went to go grab a refill of his pina colada and these guys came out of nowhere and started groping me, but I did defend myself by kicking one of the guys in the groin, and then Lance came running and punched the guy and-

 

“Wait, Lance punched someone?” JC asked cutting her off.

 

“Yeah, then the other guy had a camera on his neck and snapped a photo, but before anything went further, the lifeguard came and we explained every detail, apparently the guys were troublemakers and were taken in.” Tiffani explained letting out a sigh of relief.

 

“So I’m guessing that these guys wanted to get Lance and you in trouble or something, and wanted to post photos on magazine covers probably saying stories that weren’t even true, how awful.” JC said with a frown.

 

“The lifeguard guy, whose name is John gave us the camera before those troublemakers did anything with it.” Tiffani responded.

 

“That’s good then, I’m glad that you told me this, and I’m glad that Lance was there to help you out, tell him I said hello.” JC called out over the phone.

 

Tiffani chuckled, when Lance grabbed the phone from Tiffani giving JC a shoutout, “Hello JC, what are youuu doing?”

 

“Hey Poofoo, I’m just waiting for the pizza guy, which I think he just came now, I see a car pull up in the driveway.”

 

“Aww, that’s nice, wait are you gonna eat the whole pie by yourself?” Lance asked amused.

 

“No, Anna is here with me,” and saw that Anna waved her hand in a wild way, she was heading to front door to go pay the pizza guy. “By the way Lance, she said hello.”

 

“Tell her I said hi back.” Lance said.

 

“Will do, oh hey listen, when are you guys gonna come home?” JC asked.

 

“A week from today, meaning next Wednesday.” Lance responded.

 

“Oh, that’s still two weeks.” JC said, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

 

“Don’t worry two weeks fly by fast, tomorrow me and Tiff are gonna see the sights and do some snorkeling.”

 

“I know, put Tiffani back on.” JC ordered.

 

“Josh?” She said putting the phone to her ear.

 

“Tiff? Take care of yourself okay, have you called your mom yet?”

 

“No I haven’t, I have to call her later.”

 

“I’ll tell her you called, so she won’t worry.” JC told her.

 

“Thanks, and don’t worry, everything’s is going to be fine, I’ll bring you a souvenir when I get back” She beamed.

 

JC just smiled and said “Ok thanks, oh and watch the show whenever you get the chance.”

 

“I will, I’ll check later when I get back the room to see if its available, I’ll let you go Josh, but not for long.” She added.

 

“Alright later.” JC continued and pressed the end call on his phone, he still had a smile.

 

“JC, if you don’t come here and get your pizza I’m gonna be the one to eat this all.” Anna called out from the kitchen.

 

“Coming.” He called back.

 

“Believe me I know how much you love food.” Anna chuckled.

 

“And everything else.” JC replied with a wink.

 

Anna laughed sarcastically, the two of them bantered some more and ate the rest of the pizza, together they ate and cuddled on the sofa watching TV.

End Notes:
I hope this chapter was okay though..thanks to those that have been reading and reviewing.  :)
Chapter 40 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Gift shops and a moment in the sun.. :)

“Lance look “ABDC” is on. Tiffani said. She was at her hotel room with Lance.

 

It had been a few days since she last spoke with JC, it sure felt nice to talk to him.

 

“JC’s so proper.” Lance chuckled and plopped down the bed next to her.

 

“Right? When he’s off camera I’m sure he acts completely different.” Tiffani replied.

 

“Uh huh.” Lance said, eating some munchies.

 

They sat in silence for a while when Tiffani’s phone rang, checking her caller ID, she saw that it was her mom.

 

“Hey mom.” She greeted.

 

“Hey sweetie, it’s so good to hear from you, Josh told me that you spoke to him the other day, and he told me all about your ordeal.” Agatha told her.

 

“Yeah he did, but everything’s settled now, and nothing has gone wrong.” Tiffani continued.

 

“How’s Lance?”

 

“Lance is good, he’s right here, its raining out so we decided to stay in the room and watch TV.”

 

Agatha chuckled, “That’s not all you did huh?”

 

“Mom.” Tiffani said in a snarky tone, a light blush appeared on her cheeks, which called Lance to burst out laughing.”

 

“Your mom is awesome.” Lance beamed.

 

Tiffani gave him an eyeroll but continued talking. “How’s Max?”

 

“Max is fine, I had to ground him cause he was being a bad boy yesterday, he came home last night and I guess he was out with his doggie friends, and was covered with burrs.” Agatha explained.

 

Tiffani laughed, “I can just imagine.”

 

“So tell me, when are you coming home?” Agatha continued.

 

“Wednesday I believe.”

 

“Bring plenty of soveniers okay?”

 

“Oh I will, we were heading to the gift shop today but it’s really pouring out, so we decided to go out tomorrow, hopefully the weather will be good.” Tiffani added.

 

“Ok, take care Tiff, and be careful okay?”

 

“You too.” Tiffani waited for the click on the other end, then she hanged up her phone and smiled at herself, it felt good to talk to her mom, she saw Lance at the front door picking up something.

 

“What’s that you got there?” Tiffani said pointing at the brown bag that Lance was carrying.

 

“This is chalupa, you wants some?” Lance grinned, waving the brown bag in the air.

 

“You know, I’ve never tried those.” Tiffani replied, making a face.

 

Lance gasped, “You’ve never tried a chalupa? It’s like a taco, only better, its very common here, cause you know, we’re in Mexico.”

 

Tiffani gave him an eyeroll, and yanked the bag from his grip.

 

“Hey!” Lance called out.

 

“You want the chalupa? Come and get it.” Tiffani said with a smug on her face, she was jumping up and down on the bed, taking a peek in the bag. “Ooh this smells really good, is it chicken or beef?”

 

Lance grabbed her by the waist and started to tickle her sides, in which she bursted out laughing and he managed to grab the bag away from her.

 

“Mean.” She told him and stuck her tongue out.

 

In which he returned, Lance looked into the bag and pulled out two chalupas, “they are both chicken, so it doesn’t matter.”

 

Tiffani took the chalupa away from him and plopped down on the bed, she took a bite.

 

In between mouthfuls, she said “Hey, this is really good.”

 

Lance took a bite in his chalupa, and let out a satisfied groan. “Mmm.” He then opened the fridge and took out two cans of Pepsi, and gave it to Tiffani.

 

“Thank you.” She said, opening the can and taking a drink. “That sure hits the spot.” She added.

 

Lance snuggled next to her and said “Is “ABDC” over?”

 

“Yeah, I guess we missed it, eventually they’ll rerun it again, I don’t think we missed much.” Tiffani told him.

 

Lance took the remote and started flipping channels until he found a good movie, which was “Rush Hour.”

 

“Love this movie.” Lance told her.

 

“Me too.”

 

Both of them finished the chalupas and drank their Pepsis, and they snuggled close together and enjoyed the rest of the movie, they felt safe in eachother’s arms, while the storm was raging outside.

 

 

The next day

Tiffani and Lance were at the gift shop, just as the they predicted, the weather was beautiful and Tiffani was wearing a nice sundress that Lance had got for her, while Lance was wearing a white tanktop, and some dark navy blue shorts.

 

“Aww look at this, isn’t it cute?” Tiffani gushed showing him the brown little dog wearing a sobrero on his head, he looked like the dog from “The Simpsons”

 

“That’s a good gift for Max, that is…until he chews it up.” Lance chuckled.

 

“Haha, though I agree with you on that, maybe I can get him something else.” Tiffani added.

 

“No, but if you like it, you can get it, it’s a souvenir store, in which you can get whatever you want.” Lance continued and picking up a Hawaiian shirt, with tons of colors on it. “Chris would love this.”

 

Tiffani laughed and said, “I agree, I like it, put it on the cart.”

 

She then looked around and found a shirt that read “Someone who loves me very much went to Cancun and got me this shirt.”

 

“I found Josh’s present.” She told Lance.

 

“I love those shirts.” Lance replied and started looking at the colors and sizes so he can get one for his assistant Lisa.

 

The two of them continued shopping and when they were done, they managed to get a lot of great stuff for their friends and family back home.

 

They paid the cashier and headed out of the gift shop, a few fans recognized Lance and asked for an autograph and a picture, they were nice and weren’t crazy. And they respected him and his female companion. The fans thanked him and walked away excitedly.

 

Lance and Tiffani were on a shopping spree and took pictures of the sights that they had around the area, it was a nice outing, no trouble, nobody to ruin their moment, after all, it was their last day in Cancun, so they decided to make the most of it. They went snorkeling, sunbathing, surfing. They went to the aquarium, where they shared an intimate kiss when no one was watching. It was really romantic.

 

Then they watched the sunset together and kissed some more.

 

After their kiss, Tiffani told Lance she loved him and that this was the most amazing day that she had.

 

“Thank you.” She let out a happy sigh and scooted closer to him.

 

“You are very welcome, I’m glad that you were able to enjoy yourself, you deserve a relaxing vacation, it was a little bumpy at first, but we pulled it off huh?” Lance said, giving her a wink.

 

Tiffani just smiled and just continued watching the horizon with him; it was indeed a perfect moment.

End Notes:
I hope you guys like it, next chapter would be when Tiffani and Lance arrive back in LA.. :)
Chapter 41 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Tiffani and Lance head back to LA, this is a short chapter..

Chapter 41

JC’s studio office at his house

 

“They are coming today right? Today?” JC asked, typing furiously on the keyboard on his computer.

 

“Yes Jace, they are, would you calm down?” Anna said with a chuckle.

 

“I’m sorry, its been two weeks, I mean, I spoke to her yeah, but you know, I miss her, she’s my sister.”

 

“I realize that Jace, but remember, she’s married now, you don’t have to be all overprotected about it.”

 

“I’m not overprotected.” JC said, flipping the chair around to face Anna.

 

“Really?” Anna said with a cock her of eyebrow, “you were always the daddy of the group you know.”

 

JC just grinned at her, “Daddy of the group huh?”

 

Anna knew what was coming, she backed away slowly, but before she could escape from the room, he went up and pinned her on the wall and started to kiss her all over.

 

“Jace.” She breathed, and looked at his glasses, who were foggy, Anna took his glasses off and placed them on the nearby table.

 

She then kissed him on the lips and before they knew it, they ended up on the couch, tearin eachother’s clothes off.

 

“Rock my world.” Anna said, who was pinned underneath by JC.

 

“Rock your body?” JC joked.

 

“What?” Eww? No not him.” Anna replied.

 

JC silenced her with a kiss and they continued to let nature take its course.

 

 

“Bags?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Tickets?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Passports?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Ok, we’re good, we are all set.” Lance said, double checking everything to make sure.

 

“Alright, we can go now.” Tiffani added, grabbing the key card from the table in the hotel room.

 

“The driver is already outside, so all we have to do is check out.” Lance told her.

 

Tiffani nodded and waited for Lance to finish up, and then they both headed to the hotel lobby.

 

The lady at the counter responded saying “Did you enjoy your stay with us?”

 

“Yes we did.” Tiffani said with a smile.

 

The lady at the counter smiled back and gave them a form to sign.

 

They both signed the sheet and the receipt printed out, “Thank you for everything.” Tiffani added.

 

“You are very welcome, call me Carolina.” The lady said.

 

They waved goodbye to her and headed out the door, sure enough, the driver was out parked waiting for them.

 

The man gave them a warm smile and drove to the direction to the airport.

 

They arrived there in less than an hour, and thanked the man that drove them, passing through the crowds at the airport, Lance saw a few fans huddled in a corner.

 

“Here we go again.” Lance asked Tiffani who just smiled at him.

 

The fans gave him a hug and asked him a picture and an autograph, the looks on their faces said it all. After finishing up, they thanked him and he was on his way. Soon, they were already at the airplane, this time, they took a Delta flight back to LA.

 

Ladies and Gentleman welcome aboard Delta Air flight 1265, nonstop to LAX, Los Angeles, CA departing from Cancun International Airport, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare to take off.

 

Tiffani had a grin, she was excited to go back, she missed her mom, she missed her friends, she missed her car, she missed her brother Josh, and her dog Max. She took a look at Lance and held his hand, Lance kissed gave her sweet kiss on the lips.

 

And the plane ascended into the sky.

 

Four-five hours later, time in LA, 4:30pm PST

 

“Tiff, Tiff, wake up, we’re here.” Lance said, nudging her.

 

Tiffani let out a yawn and looked out the window, she could see the Hollywood sign in the distance and smiled.

 

“Who’s picking us up?” Tiffani asked him.

 

“Tiny.” Lance said simply. “And JC, your mom, and Anna are all over at your house waiting for us.” He grinned.

 

Tiffani laughed and waited for the plane to make a complete stop, they then walked out of the plane, towards the gate, and onto the arrival area. Lance spotted Tiny from a mile away.

 

“Hey guys, did you enjoy your vacation?” Tiny asked them.

 

“We sure did, it was a little bumpy at first, but we’re okay.” Tiffani added.

 

“Yeah I heard about that, I’m glad that it’s all taken care of.” Tiny said.

 

He then motioned them to follow him to the car, and helped them with their bags, they then went inside the car, and Tiny drove them off out of the airport.

End Notes:
Thanks to those have been reading, and those who have been reviewing..and those that read, but don't review. :P
Chapter 42 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Souvenirs, friendships, and conversations.

“Max, put that down please.” Agatha sighed trying to take the fuzzy boot off of the dog’s mouth. She was at her house, with JC, Brian, Janet, Emily, and Edward; they were waiting for Lance and Tiffani to arrive from their trip from Cancun.

 

Max playfully dropped the fuzzy boot and went running to the other room.

 

“Sometimes I don’t know about that dog.” Agatha said, placing the fuzzy boot in the closet. Just then they all heard a horn honking outside.

 

JC leapt out the sofa rushing to the door, and the others soon followed. He flew open the door and saw Tiffani and Lance coming out of the car, while Tiny just waved at them.

 

“Thanks again Tiny, see you later.” Lance added.

 

Janet shrieked when she saw Tiffani and ran up to her, “Girl! Let me take a look at you! Ooh you got a tan, and you brought presents!” Janet rambled and was talking excitedly to her, and then went to go greet Lance, who was sharing hugs with handshakes with the other friends.

 

“Hey mom.” Tiffani greeted and pulled her into and embrace, with JC hugging her as well.

 

It was a little get together of hugs and handshakes, the Max ran out of the house and jumped on Tiffani.

 

“Maxie Poo!” Tiffani said excitedly, the dog wagged his tail happily. “And I missed you too.”

 

“Come on lets go inside, and talk some more, everyone agreed, Tiffani saw her car in the driveway.

 

“I spruced it up for you.” JC said a wink. It rained the other day, so I washed the car, inside and out.

 

“We all helped.” Brian added with a grin, and I took it for a spin and then I ran into a big ditch and then some bears came, and took the tires off and-

 

Tiffani glared at him, “You didn’t”

 

Brian grinned some more, “I’m just messing with you, I really wanted to do that though, and see how you reacted and everything.” Then he giggled and ran into the house.

 

Tiffani let out an eyeroll and went inside to join the others.

 

Meanwhile, inside the house.

 

“This is so cute, I really like it.” Emily gushed, looking at the flowery type sandals that Tiffani bought her. “Thank you.”

 

“I like this skirt.” Janet added thanks for the gift.”

 

Max was wondering what all the commotion was about and just stared at them with his tongue hanging out.

 

“I got something for you too Max.” Tiffani took a sombrero out of the bag and placed it on the dog’s head.

 

“He looks cute.” Lance chuckled.

 

“Aww is this for me?” JC said, taking a Tshirt out of the bag.

 

“How’d you guess?”

 

“It looks like me.” JC laughed, “thank you though.” He said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

 

After all of the presents and souvenirs were handed out, they all had dinner, and talked a lot about the trip, shared a few jokes, laughs. Tiffani missed it. Then it was time for her friends to go.

 

“Later guys, take care.” Tiffani waved at them, and they all drove in separate cars.

 

Lance, JC, Agatha were sitting on the porch talking.

 

“It’s a nice night” JC said, looking at the stars.

 

“Yeah it is.” Lance replied, texting on the phone, trying to see if Lisa can bring over his car so he can drive him home.

 

Seconds later, Lisa showed up, “Hey guys.” She waved, “It’s good to see you Lance and welcome back Tiff.”

 

Lance got up and gave Agatha a kiss on the cheek, a hug to JC, and a light kiss to Tiffani on the lips, which caused Tiffani to blush.

 

JC saw that and chuckled.

 

Lance then left and said goodbye again, headed to his car and drove off.

 

“Well, I’m gonna tune in guys, see you all later, night.” Agatha said, taking the empty glasses and heading inside.

 

“You blushed.” JC said out of nowwhere.

 

“I blushed?” Tiffani said looking at him.

 

“He kisses you and you automatically blush, too cute.”

 

“You blush too you know.”

 

“When Anna kisses me yeah, don’t know why, but it’s part of the fire babe.” JC said with a wink.

 

They then started to look at the stars, naming the constellations.

 

“That’s not the big dipper.” Tiffani replied squinting up at the sky.

 

“Yes it is, you are just not looking hard enough.” JC joked.

 

“Yes I am.”

 

“No you’re not.” JC grinned and started to tickle her sides.

 

“Stop it.” Tiffani laughed and giggled.

 

“Say please.”

 

“Are you kidding me right now?” Tiffani glared at him and used her free hand and squeezed his nose.

 

“Hey!” He let go of her and gently rubbed his nose.

 

Tiffani giggled and made a face.

 

JC then asked her if she wanted to attend the taping tomorrow, if you aren’t busy.

 

“Sure, I’ll come, I have to run my car anyway,”

 

“Ok, I’ll call you then.” JC said and took his keys out of his pocket. “Have a goodnight Tiff, I’m glad your back.” He gave her a hug and then walked up to his car.

 

“Bye Josh, I’m glad too.” She beamed, waved goodbye to him, and then JC drove off out of the driveway.

End Notes:

In the next chapter, Tiffani is moving in with Lance, and I just have maybe two-three chapters left, not sure..lolz

Chapter 43 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Moving day..

A few days later

“I want you to move in with me.” Lance blurted out to Tiffani.

 

“What?” Tiffani said looking at him confused.

 

Lance and Tiffani were at the park, they agreed to go out for a summer evening, and were having a nice time.

 

“I said I want you to move in with me, we are a married couple now, we have to live together, so what do you think?”

 

Tiffani bit her lip, “You know, that never occurred to me, I guess I forgot about the idea of moving in with you, cause I’m so used to living at my house, it just kinda slipped my mind.”

 

Lance sighed, “It’s okay, I guess you really didn’t know, the marriage thing hasn’t settled in you yet hasn’t it?”

 

“A little, but I do love you Lance, really I do.”

 

“I know you do, that’s why I want you to move in with me, duh.” Lance joked.

 

Tiffani shoved him on the shoulder, “I can move some stuff today, I’m not doing anything at the moment.”

 

“Sure okay, I gotta call Lisa for some stuff, I’ll pick you up later then?” Lance asked.

 

Tiffani nodded.

 

“Ok, later babe,” he kissed her on the lips and hopped into his car, and drove off.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffani decided to leave as well, so she got into her car and drove to her house as well.

 

At Tiffani’s house

 

“Mom?” Yoo hoo! Are you home?” Tiffani called out.

 

Max ran in from somewhere in the room, “Hey Maxie boy!” The dog happily wagged his tail and barked at her.

 

Tiffani then saw her mom carrying a shovel and wearing a summer dress and a sunhat on her head, she was slightly covered in dirt.

 

“What happened to you?” Tiffani said, trying not to laugh.

 

“This dog here, started digging around, I don’t know if he was burying his bones or his toys or what, but he ruined my flowers.” Agatha glared at the dog.

 

Tiffani laughed.

 

“That’s not funny.” She snapped, “I had to regroup them again, I can’t do gardening with this dog around, he plays a lot.”

 

Max put his ears down, and slowly went to Agatha.

 

“Oh no, don’t try to butter me up you-you” She tried to push the dog away, but he started to kiss her cheek.

 

Agatha saw that Tiffani was still laughing.

 

“You and him are just the same.” She sighed; the dog eventually stopped and went to lie down his doggie bed.

 

“Good, he better be tired, I need a shower.” Agatha started to take her gardening gloves off and saw that Tiffani wanted to say something to her.

 

“Is everything okay?” She asked wondering.

 

“Yeah everything’s fine, its just that Lance wants me to move in with him, and he’s wants me to sleep over at his house tonight, cause you know, we are married and all.”

 

Agatha looked at her at first then smiled, “I think that’s a wonderful idea!”

 

“It is?”

 

“Well duh of course! After all, you guys are married now, you have to live with him, its in the rule book.” Agatha laughed at the thought.

 

“But mom.”

 

“No buts, he’s right, I know you are used to living here with me, but you know, it’s a nice change, besides I’ll be here.”

 

“But you and I make such a great team together.”

 

“Exactly, and that’s fine, but now you and Lance can make a great team together, don’t worry, you will always be my first runner-up.” Agatha winked.

 

“You aren’t gonna cry are you?” Tiffani said looking at her mom intently.

 

“No, I just have something in my eye.” She chuckled, “Come here, let me hug you, with dirt and all.”

 

“Well this is real nice.” Tiffani laughed and went to hug her.

 

After their embrace, Agatha told Tiffani to go get the important stuff while she showered, then we can pop some popcorn and watch “The Breakfast Club”. 

 

Tiffani agreed and headed to her room.

 

When she got up there, the room was her, it’ll be difficult to let it go, it had lite blue walls, her dresser, a laptop on her bed, her stack of CDs on one corner, some photos of her friends, the guys.

 

She sat down on the bed and hugged her favorite plushed Snoopy and sighed.

 

“Why so glum chum?” JC asked.

 

Tiffani jumped at the sudden voice, “Josh, what are you doing here?”

 

“What am I doing here?” JC asked confused.

 

“I mean, how did you get here?”

 

“The door was open so I just walked in, Max knows me already, you have a great guard dog by the way.” JC said sarcastically.

 

“Josh, may I ask you something?” Tiffani said, motioning him to sit down next to her.

 

“Sure sweetie, anything, I saw that you were looking a bit sad, what’s on your mind?”

 

“Lance told me today that he wants to move in with me already, and yes I know that me and him are a married couple, and that it seemed like it’s the right thing to do, and I guess I’m a bit scared of-Tiffani stopped and sighed.

 

“Scared of what?” JC asked slowly.

 

“Well, I was intimate with him twice, but what if I do something that I might regret later on?”

 

“Tiff, as your big brother, I am no one how to tell you how you feel, you have to listen to your heart, eventually, he trusts you and you trust him, talk to him, I don’t think that you are gonna do something that you’ll regret, because you are an intelligent young woman, and when the time is right, not now, in the near future, maybe you and him will start a family on your own.” JC explained.

 

Tiffani nodded, “I’m just scared that’s all.”

 

“Tiff, you went on a honeymoon to Cancun for two weeks, you should’ve gotten used to him by now.” JC laughed.

 

“Yeah I did, but now I’m gonna move in with him.”

 

“And? That’s not a problem, you are just so used to living here at your house, but now it’s the time to spread your wings and fly, don’t worry, we’ll see eachother now and then right? It’s not like your gonna run away from me..”

 

Tiffani giggled, “No I won’t do that.”

 

Just then Agatha appeared in the room with a towel around her and one on her head, “Tiff, have you seen the blow-dryer, it was there and now it’s not-Agatha shrieked when she saw that JC was in the room.

 

“Oh how embarassing!” Agatha cried.

 

“Hello to you too!” JC grinned.

 

Agatha blushed and ran back to the bathroom,

 

“Hey, you don’t have to be embarrassed, I’ve seen plenty of women in towels, some took them off for me.” JC called out.

 

Tiffani gave him an eyeroll, “You are such a freak.”

 

“I’m not the only one who’s a freak honey.” JC chuckled.

 

Tiffani lightly pushed him and went back to gather her things.

 

“So, when are you gonna move in with him?” JC asked.

 

“Tonight, he wants me to sleep over there and get settled, he’s gonna come pick me up later.”

 

JC helped Tiffani take some clothes out of her closet, and put them in the backpack, when Agatha appeared in the doorway again wearing a bathrobe and her hair was curly.

 

“You have a problem.” Agatha laughed.

 

“I have a problem? You were the one that ran away.”

 

“I get embarrassed easily, it’s not everyday a guy sees me wearing only a towel you know.”

 

“You don’t have to be embarrassed, you were covered, so I didn’t see anything.” JC grinned.

 

Agatha sighed and decided to help Tiffani and JC finish up with packing.

 

 

Outside Tiffani’s house

“You got the important stuff right?” Agatha said, checking her bag for the third time.

 

“Mom, I’ll call you, Lance’s house is like an hour away.” Tiffani said

 

“I think he’s coming.” JC told them, pointing to the SUV coming down the road.

 

Sure enough, Lance pulled into the driveway and waved.

 

“Holler.” He greeted.

 

“Hey” They all greeted back.

 

“Tiff, I want you to bring your car as well, and you can follow me, is that cool?” Lance said helping her with her bag and placing it in his trunk.”

 

“Yeah that’s fine, but I need my glasses, I can’t really see in the dark, I’m blind as a bat.” Tiffani chuckled.

 

“I’ll drive slow.”

 

Tiffani nodded and saw JC and Agatha sitting there with half-smiles on their faces.

 

“I’ll see you all soon.” Tiffani said giving them both a hug.

 

“Ok.” Agatha said, her voice a bit quivery.

 

“Mom, you’re not gonna cry right?”

 

“No, no, I’m fine, really.” Agatha replied, trying to clear her throat.

 

“And as for you mister, behave yourself.” Tiffani joked.

 

“Haha, I have to go anyway, I’m gonna follow you as well, it’s dangerous to drive at night.” JC explained.

 

“Switching to daddy mode I see?”

 

“Yep.” JC smirked.

 

After putting all of the necessary belongings in Lance’s SUV, he got in his car, Tiffani got in hers, and JC got in his, and all three them left the driveway of Tiffani’s house.

 

Agatha watched them and sighed, she saw that Max was outside with her.

 

“Well Max, it’s just you and me now.”

 

The dog gave a short bark, and then left her side.

 

“Oh what, you’re gonna leave me to go hang out with your doggie friends? Well the next time you come here with burrs on your fur, don’t be whining.” She called out.

 

“This is ridiculous, I’m talking to a dog.” She thought to herself.

 

“Now my nest is really empty, I should call Chris to see how he’s doing, if not, I’ll just eat a bowl of ice cream.” Agatha smiled to herself, took a carton of “Ben and Jerry’s” ice cream, dialed Chris’s number, and popped in a movie. “Top Gun”

 

After the third ring Chris picked up.

 

“Hey Ags, what’s happening?” He greeted.

 

“My nest is empty!” She blurted out.

 

“Your nest is empty? What did the birds leave your house or something?”

 

“Yeah Tiffani went to move in with Lance, and now I’m here eating a carton of ice cream, is that a bad thing?”

 

“No, it’s a great thing, I do it all the time.” Chris joked.

 

“It’s the bachelor life for you?” Agatha added.

 

“Yep, but it’s all good fun, you don’t have to feel bad, I can keep you company, I was working on a charity event for next week actually.”

 

“You’re in Florida right?”

 

“Yeah, but’s its raining, I’m telling you this state is gonna sink soon.” Chris laughed.

 

Agatha and Chris had a great coversation, she talked about her job and how he was doing with all of the music, and working on some tunes, he even gave her some links so she can listen to them, which was nice of him. He made her laugh with his stories and jokes, it was just what Agatha needed, she didn’t even pay attention to the movie that playing aimlessly, after what seemed like hours, Chris told her that he had to take a call from his co-manager, and apologized for cutting her off. Agatha told him that he didn’t have to worry about it, cause it was all she needed, someone to talk to and make her laugh.

 

“Bye Ags, take care okay?”

 

“You too, thank you.”

 

“Anytime, what are friends for?”

 

Agatha heard the click on the other line and she let out a happy sigh, Chris was a great guy, he was not the marrying type, but he was the guy that any girl would like with a bad boy personality, though he never really showed it, but he sometimes acted that way, and it was what made Agatha care for him so much.

End Notes:
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.. :)
Chapter 44 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Movie magic..

At Lance’s house

 

“Here it is, home sweet home.” Lance beamed, placing Tiffani’s bags on the floor and waving his hands in the air.

 

Tiffani looked around at the living room and everything, “did it get bigger or something?” She asked.

 

“No, I just moved the sofas around that is why it may look different to you, cause the last time you were here we had that…party.” Lance said, biting his lip.

 

“Yeah we did, but look we learned a lot from it huh?” Tiffani replied with a wink.

 

“We sure did, come on, let me show me around, and give you the grand tour again.”  Lance motioned her to follow him.

 

Tiffani saw two dogs in the massive backyard running around, “Are these the dogs you were talking about?”

 

“Yep, that’s Dingo and Foster, I adopted them at the shelter you worked at.” Lance responded.

 

“You did, when?”

 

“You weren’t there actually, I never even knew you back then, so one of the other girls helped me out with them.”

 

Tiffani smiled and looked at the dogs, “I think I remember these dogs, this one was in pretty bad shape and the other one was left outside with no food or water, it was very bad, so we took care of them until they were suitable enough for adoption.”

 

“That’s really sad, but they did find a good home.” Lance said with a grin.

 

“Haha, yeah they did, I’m glad.”

 

Lance then showed her how to work the alarm system, and the automatic lights, and how to control the house with a push of a button.

 

“This is really cool!” Your house is awesome!” Tiffani grinned excitedly, she felt like a kid in a candy store.

 

“And right here is the master bedroom, it looks a little bit different than the last time we were on here, you remember that night right?”

 

“How could I get forget?” Tiffani said with a chuckle but continued, “but all that is behind us now, we are a married couple.”

 

Lance nodded and spoke up his low voice, “Do you wanna take a shower with me?”

 

“Hmm, let me think, race ya.” Tiffani laughed and ran towards the bathroom.

 

“Hey, no fair, you got a head start.” Lance called out after all.

 

“Wow, this bathroom is huge!” Tiffani cried in amazement.

 

“Yeah, I think seven people can fit in here.” Lance said with a chuckle.

 

The two of them stripped down out of their clothes and let the hot water run down their bodies.

 

The next morning

Lance awoke in his bed, he smelt something cooking, “was it pancakes?” He asked himself. Looking at the side of his bed, he saw that Tiffani wasn’t there, images from the night before flashed through his mind, “shower, laughter, kisses, heated moments, caresses.”

 

“What a great night it was.” Lance said with a happy sigh, looking down at himself, he saw that he was naked, with only the blanket covering him. He headed to the bathroom to go wash up, after all that, he headed downstairs and saw Tiffani over the stove listening to the music on the I Home system, she was carrying a spatula in one hand, and the other hand on the pan.

 

“Good morning sweetie.” Lance responded approaching her backside and giving kisses on her neck.

 

“Good morning to you too, want some breakfast, its pancakes.” Tiffani said.

 

“Thank you very much.” Lance said grabbing the plates from the cupboard and setting them on the table.

 

Tiffani then took the orange juice from the fridge and poured it on the two glasses.

 

Dingo and Foster were both watching them, to see if any type of food falls from the table.

 

“I just fed you guys.” Tiffani replied with a laugh.

 

“That’s how dogs are.” Lance told her, taking a bite out of his pancake.

 

The two of them made small talk, and it felt nice, they shared a few laughs here and there, the birds were chirping outside, it was a nice morning for both of them, the mailman came and went.

 

Dingo went to go get the mail that was dropped from the mail slot, and brought it over to Lance.

 

“Thanks boy.” He smiled and gave him a piece of pancake that was on his plate.

 

“Whatchu got there?” Tiffani asked Lance.

 

“A letter from the movie I’m directing.” Lance replied simply.

 

Tiffani saw him reading it over, “Its not bad is it?” Tiffani told him.

 

“No, in fact, the show has some pretty good ratings, take a look!” Lance beamed.

 

Tiffani read the paper over, “this is really good Lance, I should see this sometime.”

 

“You should, in fact I have to go today and see how’s everything going, and you can come with me, I can show you around, and you can be, behind the scenes, maybe you can be in the movie.” Lance winked at her.

 

“Me? In the movie, I don’t even know what its’ about.” Tiffani said.

 

“That is why you are coming with me, JC did tell me that you are into music, why not movies?”

 

“I’ll go with you, and see all this movie-magic, I always wanted to know how that works.”

 

“Its in the afternoon, so we can go later.” Lance said, getting up from the table and setting the dishes in the sink, and scraping some of the food on it, then placing it in the dishwasher.

 

Tiffani helped him with the dishes and the two of them conversed some more about the movie.

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and reviewing.. :P

Chapter 45 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
Starstruck

“Places everyone!” Monique, the makeup artist announced to all the people in the room, Tiffani watched as they all scurried to their spots.

 

“Lance, its so good see you.” Monique said, giving him a hug.

 

“It’s good to see you as well.” Lance told her.

 

“Who’s this beautiful young lady?” Monique asked him, motioning to Tiffani.

 

“This is my wife Tiffani, Tiffani Anderson.” Lance said proudly putting his arm around her.

 

“Your wife, you didn’t tell me you got married?”

 

“That’s because it was kinda if a private wedding, so no one really knew anything, just a close-knit.” Lance grinned.

 

Monique just stared at him and frowned, “And what, my invite got lost in the mail?”

 

“You weren’t in town, you were having trouble with your husband remember?” Lance explained.

 

“Oh yeah, that’s right, you called me, I’m sorry, I forgot.” Monique told him.

 

Monique stared into space for a moment, but continued, “I found him with another woman.”

 

“I’m sorry about that.” Tiffani said quietly.

 

“It’s alright girl, there’s plenty of men in the sea, and birds in the air, I’m sure I’ll find someone, I mean who can resist this.” Monique joked.

 

That sent a laugh, Monique then showed Tiffani around the movie area and into the makeup room.”

 

“Girl, I would love to paint your face, I can make you look like a star.”  Monique told her.

 

“Oh I couldn’t, I never really wore any makeup much.” Tiffani said, she felt suddenly very shy.

 

Just then Benjamin the co-star of the film, “Monique, where did you put my shoes?”

 

“I left them in your locker.” Monique said simply, dabbing a blush on Tiffani’s face, Lance went to go talk to the director for the movie.

 

“It’s not there.” Benjamin huffed.

 

“Well, that’s where I saw it, check again.”

 

Benjamin saw Tiffani and smiled, “Hey there, who’s this? Is she a new girl?”

 

“She’s Lance’s wife, so don’t even think about it.” Monique smirked.

 

“Lance is married?” Ben asked in shock.

 

“Uh yeah, they married recently; they had a private wedding and everything.”

 

“Wow, I’m happy for them, hey would you like to be in a scene with me?” Ben told Tiffani.

 

“That depends what kind of scene it is.”

 

“I play the bad guy and I have to run behind you.” Ben said, a mischievous grin on his face.

 

“Thanks, but no thanks, no running for me.”

 

“Aww, ,maybe you can do a scene with your hubby then.” Ben replied with a wink.

 

Tiffani was about to speak up when her phone started ringing, she saw that it was JC.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Tiff, how are you, and where are you?” JC asked.

 

“I’m good, I’m with Lance at this movie place, behind the scenes stuff you know.”

 

“Really? You’re gonna be a movie?”

 

“Well, I don’t know yet, but you can come, maybe we can hang out, all three of us or something.”

 

“I would like to, the finale for ABDC is coming up, then that’s it.”

 

“It’s over already?” Tiffani said.

 

“Yeah it is, sad isn’t it?”

 

“But it feels like the show just started.” Tiffani continued.

 

“Yeah it feels like that, but I guess it’s over already, anyway, I’ve been to that behind the scenes place where Lance is, I’ll be there soon, I was just heading out of the venue.”

 

“Ok, see you soon.” Tiffani replied.

 

JC then pressed the end call on the phone and drove to the direction of where the place was.

 

Tiffani then put the phone in the pocket.

 

“Who was that?” Monique wondered.

 

“My brother.” Tiffani said simply, “You’ll find out who he is soon enough.”

 

Monique was quiet for a moment but didn’t say anything.

 

A couple minutes later

“Oh my god you didn’t tell me your brother was JC Chasez?!’ Monique practically shouted.

 

“Yep, it’s a long story.” Tiffani added and went up to JC to give him a hug.

 

“Hey honey.”

 

Monique was stunned for a moment and shook JC’s hand, “Hi.” She whispered.

 

Tiffani chuckled for a moment; she was amazed that some girls still got star-struck whenever they saw him.

 

“Hey Jace.” Lance called out to him, “I heard you were coming, would you like to be a scene with us?”

 

“Depends what kind of scene.” JC asked, sitting down on one of the chairs in the room, with a few people that were all gawking at him, mostly girls.

 

Lance explained the scene to him, and he agreed; then all three of them went to go sign the paperwork.

 

After the scene was over..

 

“I never knew making a movie like that would be kind of fun, your face was priceless when the ghost was mentioned.” Tiffani told JC with a laugh.

 

“I didn’t know that there was gonna be a “ghost” involved.” JC asked.

 

“Well, it wasn’t really a ghost it was just a bad guy played by Ben.” Lance chuckled.

 

The three headed out of the movie place and were all hungry, so they all agreed to go out and grab some pizza.

 

“Pizza sounds good.” JC said.

 

“Of course it does, you love food.” Tiffani added.

 

“Yeah I do, don’t we all, we love good food.”

 

They all laughed and headed to their cars to go to the pizza place.

 

End Notes:

Don't know if the next chapter would be my last.. *thinks*

Chapter 46 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Fireworks display and BBQ at Joey's house.. lolz

Last chapter by the way.. :)

One Month Later, July 4th 2009

“I can’t believe you let the hot dogs get burned Jace, this is the third one.” Chris argued.

 

“Burnt hot dogs aren’t that bad, they taste pretty good, right Joey?” JC joked and looked over at Joey who was eating the hot dog and giving him a thumbs up.

 

Chris just sighed and took the ketchup from JC’s hand, “Give me that!” The two of them bickered and shoved eachother back and forth, “Just wait, when we go to the pool later, I’m gonna get you.”

 

“You guys are so hilarious.” Tiffani replied, grabbing a few cups and pouring Pepsi into them.

 

Tiffani was at a BBQ in Orlando with her mom Agatha, her husband Lance, her brother JC, and the rest of the *NSYNC guys. Joey had an annual BBQ bash every Fourth of July over at his house and invited his friends to hang out and lounge by the pool, there was a park that was near him, and they always had a great view to see the fireworks.

 

“Marco.” Joey asked. He heard giggles in the water, “I’m coming to get you Bri.” He chuckled.

 

His daughter was playing in the pool with him, along with her other cousins, who also joined in the fun.

 

Justin watched with his girlfriend Jess from the beach chair and smiled, “Aren’t the kids cute?” She asked.

 

Justin took his shades off and looked at her, “Yes and no.”

 

“Justin, what is it with you and kids, don’t you want to have a family of our own?” Jessica told him.

 

“I like kids, but not now, you know, I hope you understand.” Justin grinned.

 

“Having kids is a big responsibility you know.” Kelly asked, who was sitting next to her.

 

“Yeah, and you’re expecting.” Jessica said.

 

“This is my second child.” Kelly let out a happy sigh patting her stomach, “but I’m not looking forward to go into labor, that’s the most difficult part.”

 

Justin then spoke up, “See Jess? I wouldn’t want you to be doing that now, I don’t like seeing you in pain, you might slap me or something.” He chuckled then got off from the beach chair and headed towards the pool. Feeling the water with his toes, he was about to go in and when he felt that he was pushed from behind.

 

When Justin emerged from the surface, he saw Jessica was laughing with Kelly.

 

“Not funny!” Justin cried.

 

“Oh come on Justin, don’t be such a baby.” Lance said, drinking his Barq’s Cream soda, which was one of his favorite drinks.

 

Justin just scoffed and went on to swim to join the others.

 

Later in the evening.

 

“Hey that’s my chair I got there first!” Chris whined.

 

“It doesn’t matter Chris, just sit there and shush.” JC chuckled.

 

“Chris, we’re gonna see the fireworks anyway, we have a great view.” Joey added, sitting next to his wife and kid.

 

Chris sat next to his mom, JC, and Anna, who had a few glow sticks and were waving them in the air. Tiffani sat next to her, and to Lance, in between. Agatha was also next to Chris along with all of the kids that were surrounding them, a few of them jumped when they all heard the boom, signaling that the Fireworks were starting.

 

“Ooh look at that one, its pretty.” Briahna said.

 

“It is isn’t it?”

 

Justin and Jessica were also in the crowd, cuddled together and watching the beautiful display, the fifty countdown began everyone was excited.

 

“Just wait for the boom!” Chris said happily, its my favorite part.

 

After all of the fireworks were finished, JC and Anna, Lance and Tiffani, Justin and Jessica were all in a little smooch fest.

 

“Hey you six lovebirds, you guys wanna get a room first before you all go any further?” Chris joked.

 

They all stopped kissing and grinned at eachother.

 

“There’s three guest rooms at my house so enjoy yourselves.” Joey added with a wink.

 

Chris made a face, “You guys are sick.”

 

Agatha laughed at that and went to go join Beverly and Chris to go help clean up, with Joey following close behind.

 

Tiffani headed inside to the kitchen to get some trash bags and bumped into JC.

 

“You’re doing pretty good for yourself now huh?” You have a single out, you had a movie role, well we did, and I myself, have an album coming out soon, that’ll be a great collabo you know.” JC said.

 

“Yeah I’m very proud of you, you worked really hard for that, you pushed me at first and I got the hang of it, thank you for everything.” Tiffani replied giving him a hug.

 

“I’m very proud of you, you are one brave girl you know that? You overcame plenty of obstacles in your life and you are a wife of one of my best friends, please don’t make me an uncle anytime soon.” JC joked.

 

Tiffani laughed, “Oh no, that’s gonna wait until I’m twenty-seven or something, how bout you, you and Anna have a pretty good relationship.

 

“Uh, yes we do, but not now, I have to think about it first.” JC chuckled.

 

Lance and Anna came into the kitchen and wondered what was taking so long for the trashbags.

 

“Aww, you guys having a moment?” Anna gushed.

 

“Yeah they are having a brother and sister moment.” Lance joked.

 

JC and Tiffani just laughed and gave Anna and Lance the empty trash bags, and headed outside the four of them.

 

Tiffani was thankful for everything that has happened in the past, she went from a plain ordinary girl, to being married with Lance Bass, and having the rest of the *NSYNC guys as her family. And if you go back to the beginning of the story, it all started when she first auditioned for “ABDC” gave back JC’s wallet, who as what she thought was just an everyday famous guy, little did she know, that JC was just Josh, her big brother, and without him, she probably wouldn’t even met the rest of his friends, and live the life that she had now, sure, she had many obstacles in her life, on some nights, she cried in her sleep for having bad days, but one by one, she conquered them, and in the end, it was all worth it.

 

End Notes:
This is the last chapter..yay! Thanks to all who have been sticking with me until the end, wow..since Christmas huh?? LOL I hope you guys enjoyed the story though, I don't think it wasn't my best stories, but I'm sure it was a good read.. :) Reviews would be nice...thankies.. :P
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2266