Never Say Goodbye by AngelEyes81
Summary:

 

Madison and NSYNCer JC get together breaking all the rules... When she joins NSYNC on tour will sparks continue to fly between the new couple or will they be forced to separate?

 


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, General, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 30377 Read: 14792 Published: Oct 31, 2011 Updated: Sep 06, 2013
Story Notes:

Please let me know what you think of my story! I love to read your reviews! This is my second story - The first is Incredible You. The two aren't related.

Disclaimer: I only own rights to my characters and story line... I have made note of any songs I may have written, included in this story as well. I do not own the pictures or songs by other artists I feaure in my story, nor do I personally know these celebrities. Thanks for reading. 

1. Short Character Bios - Allure by AngelEyes81

2. Chapter 1 by AngelEyes81

3. Chapter 2 by AngelEyes81

4. Chapter 3 by AngelEyes81

5. Chapter 4 by AngelEyes81

6. Chapter 5 by AngelEyes81

7. Chapter 6 by AngelEyes81

8. Chapter 7 by AngelEyes81

9. Chapter 8 by AngelEyes81

10. Chapter 9 by AngelEyes81

11. Chapter 10 by AngelEyes81

12. Chapter 11 by AngelEyes81

13. Chapter 12 by AngelEyes81

Short Character Bios - Allure by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:
Working on youtube video cameo about story line with pictures of characters and featuring music from story. I will post the link here once I complete... I hope soon :) Please leave me feedback and let me know what you think of my story... Feedback keeps me motivated! Thanks

Madison     

Madison Bradford

Main Character 

Allure Group Member 

Voice Sounds Similar to : Delta Goodrem and Colbie Caillat

Hair: Blonde Eyes: Blue Height: 5'2" 

Rachella Hood as Tiffany 

Tiffany Lees

Allure Group Member 

Hair: Golden Brown Eyes: Blue Height: 5'7"

Shelley Hennig as Kimberly 

Kimberly Williamson

Allure Group Member

Hair:Brown Eyes: Brown Height: 5'6" 

Maria Carnevale

Allure Group Member

Hair:  Chestnut Brown Eyes: Blue Height: 5'4"

Lauren Pearson

Madison's Best Friend 

Allure Group Member 

Hair: Caramel Brown Eyes: Hazel Height: 5'5" 

 

Chapter 1 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

Here is the first reworked chapter... Let me know what you think... I love to get reviews! 

Featured Songs:

Get Over Yourself   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2eaqWu0Z0 

Love This Way   http://www.youtube.com/user/nicolexxxd#p/search/11/5EEkltjb0Do

Disclaimer: I do not know the guys of NSYNC - This is a fictious story... I do own the characters and storyline... No infringements intended. 

Chapter 1

 

January 31, 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The stage was set. This was their moment to prove who they were and that they were worth the time, money and effort that was put into them to prepare them for this night. The lights on the stage were dimmed in preparation for their performance that would begin in a moment. The girls stood off on the side of the stage awaiting their cue.

 

The new girl group, Allure, was made up of five beautiful young girls: sixteen-year-old Tiffany, eighteen-year-old Madison, twenty-one year old Kimberly, twenty-two year old Maria, and twenty-five year old Lauren. JIVE records recently had signed them, and their manager was none other than Johnny Wright. The girls had all auditioned separately for the group and were chosen from candidates from around the country, through a private invitation audition.

 

Tonight was their first performance, and it was at a birthday party for Justin Timberlake who was turning nineteen. The bash was being held at a nightclub in Orlando, FL where NSYNCÕs main base was located. Their featured performance was also a surprise for the pop superstar. The crowd for his birthday included some fans that won a contest to be there, as well as many celebrities, including his band-mates of NSYNC.

 

The girls were dressed up in their performance outfits. Lauren, who wasnÕt a big dancer, was wearing an above the knee yellow, sleeveless dress that complemented her skin tone. Maria was wearing a pair of shiny, black capris and a green tube top shirt that exposed about an inch of her stomach. Kimberly and Tiffany were both wearing shiny, black dance pants and baby doll t-shirts with sequence on them. KimberlyÕs was a light orange color and TiffanyÕs was a purple color. Madison was wearing a black leather skirt (a small pair of shorts underneath) and a shiny, sky blue halter-top that exposed a sliver of skin around her stomach when she moved.

 

The lights in the club dimmed as the DJ faded out the last song. The darkness lasted only a moment, while the girls ran up on stage to take position, before the stage lights beamed on and their music began. (ÒGet Over YourselfÓ by EdenÕs Crush.) Thus far they have recorded two songs for their album. They danced around the stage engaging the audience and pulling them in with their music. Madison played to the crowd the most and instantly grabbed the attention of the males in the room.

 

Yeah, I was right there like a little wife

I was everything that you need, always in line

I was livin' you, lovin' you

Fillin' your desires

But that was then, this is now

Look me in the eye and

 

ÒDamn! Look at that girl move,Ó Joey said to the other guys sitting at the table next to him, whacking Justin in the arm. ÒThat blonde one. Whew! IÕm so going to hit that later,Ó the other guys just stared back at him in disbelief. ÒWhat?Ó He shrugged and focused back in on the blonde singing in the front, Madison.

 

At the end of the song they paused, while stools were brought out onto the stage for the girls. This next song was a slower one. (ÒLove This WayÓ by EdenÕs Crush). The girls sat in their rehearsed positions and sang beautifully in harmony. When MadisonÕs part came up she stood up and walked away from her stool towards the small audience to sing to them.

 

I, I want to be somebodyÕs baby

I want to cry and still feel beautiful

Maybe, I really just want to be myself

Am I the only one?

IÕve got a feelinÕ

 

ÒThat girl knows how to get attention,Ó Chris mentioned aloud. All the other guys just nodded their heads in agreement.

 

At the end of the song, Lauren walked to the end of the stage to talk to the audience. She tucked her brown hair behind one ear, as she spoke into her microphone. ÒSo I hear thereÕs a special pop star that is having a birthday tonight. WeÕll Mr. Timberlake, Allure would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday.Ó The group broke into an acapella version of ÒHappy BirthdayÓ. At the end of the song, the guys of NSYNC clapped and whistled at the girls, before JustinÕs cake was brought out for him to blow the candles out.

 

Later that evening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Johnny Wright waved the girls over a little while later to introduce his new talent to the boys of NSYNC. The girls made their way over as a group, and approached the table the guys were sitting at.

 

ÒHey guys IÕd like you to meet the girls of Allure. They just signed on with JIVE a couple of months ago,Ó Johnny Wright said introducing the girls. One by one he introduced each girl. ÒLauren,Ó he said point to a slightly older looking girl with caramel brown hair and hazel eyes. ÒMaria,Ó he pointed to another girl of a similar age with chestnut brown hair and blue eyes. ÒKimberly,Ó he pointed to a slightly younger girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes. ÒTiffany,Ó he pointed to the youngest looking girl with golden brown hair and blue eyes. ÒAnd Madison isÉ Where is Madison?Ó Johnny questioned the group of girls. The guys on NSYNC looked around curiously as well.

 

ÒUmmÉ I think sheÕs dancing,Ó Tiffany said with a short laugh pointing off in the distance, where sure enough Madison was dancing between two guys.

 

ÒDamn that was fastÉ I got to go make my move!Ó Joey said as he pushed his way from the table towards the dance floor. Johnny laughed and shook his head.

 

ÒAnd so that is Madison over there already tearing up the dance floor.Ó Johnny vaguely waved off towards the dance floor. ÒYou girls go off and have some fun, you wonÕt have any free time off for the next couple months, while you work on your album.Ó The girls separated and walked off in different directions.

 

Out on the dance floor, Joey had pushed aside the guy dancing behind Madison, and made his move. He wrapped a hand on her hip from behind to bring her closer to him. They danced one song this way, before he decided to get a little bit frisky and move his other hand up the side of her hip towards her breast. MadisonÕs hand shot up to block his, and she turned in his arms.

 

ÒHold it there hot shot!Ó She advised him.

 

ÒUhÉ ThatÕs what I was trying to do,Ó he responded back with a smartass smirk across his face.

 

ÒNot what I meant, jackass. Keep your paws off the goods!Ó She snipped back.

 

ÒAre you kidding me? Do you know what some girls would pay to have me feel them up,Ó he questioned her in astonishment.

 

ÒAnd there you have your answer. IÕm not just some girl. Have a good night Joey,Ó she answered back before walking away.

 

ÒOh burn,Ó Justin laughed from behind Joey.

 

ÒOh shove it Justin,Ó Joey shouted back before moving on to another girl.

 

Justin watched Madison as she walked away, head held high and ass swaying naturally. Justin just shook his head with a quick short laugh. ÒDamn, would you look at that,Ó he murmured.

 

ÒLook at what,Ó Chris questioned from behind him. Startling Justin and making him jump.

 

ÒWhat the hell man. Warn somebody before you sneak up on Ôem like that,Ó Justin grumbled out at the slight older man next to him.

 

ÒWell then it wouldnÕt be called sneaking up, now would it,Ó was ChrisÕ snarky reply. ÒHey JuJu looks like JCÕs sneaking in thereÉ Hope you werenÕt planning on nabbing her yourself,Ó Chris nodded towards Madison, who was talking to a couple of their fans. Justin didnÕt reply to him, but rather focused his attention on JC and glaring at him as he watched JC make his move.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JC approached Madison who was talking to a couple of NSYNC fans that had won invitations to JustinÕs party. They were complementing her on her voice and the group as a whole. They couldnÕt wait to buy AllureÕs first cd. JC approached just as one of the fans was asking Madison a question.

 

ÒMadison, can I have your autograph?Ó A girl of similar age to her asked.

 

ÒAlready making fans I see,Ó JC smiled as he approached the small group.

 

ÒYes, well they are a couple of very nice girls. Do you have something that I can sign,Ó she responded. Not once looking away from the girls and toward JC. She didnÕt want to come across as rude to these girls, and he had just butted into their private conversation. The girl handed Madison their invitation to the party and a pen. Madison quickly scrawled her signature on the back. The girl asked JC for his signature also, before Madison finished and she handed the card to him to sign once she was done.

 

ÒWell it was very nice to meet you girlsÉ Maybe weÕll see one another again sometime,Ó Madison said to the girls before walking away and towards the bar to grab a bottle of water. JC gave his goodbyes before following her.

 

ÒYou were really great up on stage tonight. You really know how to work a crowd. And then making the effort to talk to those fans tonightÉ That was really something,Ó JC mentioned as he walked beside her. Madison grabbed a bottle of water and took a long quenching sip before responding to him.

 

ÒYeah, weÕll they are important. I mean theyÕre the ones who will make the decision to either like us or hate us. Why shouldnÕt I put in a little extra effort to say hi to them,Ó she shrugged and continued to sip her water, while leaning against the bar behind her.

 

ÒBut you see the difference isÉ None of the other girls made that extra effort to talk to the fansÉ None of the other girls worked as hard as you to engage the audienceÕs attentionÉ To pull them inÉ That was all you, and I think itÕs what makes you special,Ó JC gave her a broad smile and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

 

ÒAre you hitting on me,Ó she questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

 

ÒMaybeÉ Is it working,Ó he questioned in response.

 

ÒMaybe,Ó Madison said with a laugh. ÒI donÕt think weÕve been formerly introduced, IÕm Maddy.Ó She stuck her hand out to shake his. JC grabbed a hold of her hand and firmly shook it.

 

ÒIÕm JC,Ó he said with a perfunctory nod of his head.

 

ÒI know who you are,Ó Madison laughed. ÒExcuse meÉ I need to go find my friendsÉ IÕll see you later JC,Ó she said with a smile and a wink before walking away from him. JC smiled back in response and shook his head in astonishment at the little firecracker. She was an interesting person. For someone as small as she is, she had quite a personally to her. He was very intrigued and knew he wanted to find out more about this young woman, and couldnÕt wait until their next run in.

 

 

End Notes:
Soo... What do you think so far?  Reviews Please
Chapter 2 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

OK sorry about the delay. Here is Chapter 2... I hope you like this story. Please let me know what you think. 

Featured Songs:

Skin Deep   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzBFNGxaMYI

Borderline   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaC-YbSDpo 

Cherish    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q2WS6ahCnY&ob=av2e

La Isla Bonita    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adG5O3yJocI

Crazy For You     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2pYLcdrcQs

Disclaimer: Same as before... 

Chapter 2

 

One Week Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls of Allure were seated around a small conference table in Johnny WrightÕs office going over the schedule for the week. They were now working on the completion of their first CD. They have the two songs they performed at JustinÕs birthday party a week ago, recorded and complete, but there were still nine more songs to choose and record for their first album.

 

ÒOk girls, hereÕs the plan for this week,Ó Johnny said as he handed to each of them a copy of their schedule for the week. ÒEveryday from 7AM to 12NOON you will be in the studio recording, then there is a short break for lunch, followed by promotional stuff for a couple of hours, and then you are scheduled to be at the dance studio from 4PM to 7PM. Today you have a photo shoot and interview with Teen People Magazine for their Up and Coming Musicians section.Ó Johnny Wright stopped pacing around the room and sat down in his chair. He gathered the papers in front of him and lightly tapped them into a neat, organized pile. He looked around the girls seated at the table around him and smiled. They were a group of the sweetest girls, and seemed to all get along pretty well together.

 

Lauren and Maria were seated next to each other each making notes on their copy of the weekÕs schedule. Kimberly and Madison were sitting in their seats with their knees folded up to their chest their arms in front of them holding their schedules while their eyes perused over it. Tiffany was sitting on her knees tapping her fingers lightly on the table; she was the one that seemed to have the most trouble sitting still for meetings, but some of that can be attributed to her youth.

 

ÒAlrightÉ Well its almost 6:30 you girls should probably head on over to the JIVE recording studio so you wonÕt be late. IÕll be stopping in later this morning to see how things are going. You have the first couple of songs picked out to work on, so you should be all set with that.Ó Johnny said as he collected his papers once again, this time set them down on his desk, after excusing the girls.

 

ÒBye Johnny,Ó the girls all called out as they walked out of his office and towards their cars, so they could drive over to the JIVE offices. The JIVE Orlando headquarter building was only about fifteen minutes or so away from JohnnyÕs office, but traffic is very unpredictable in Orlando. Sometimes a short ten-minute trip can easily turn into an hour-long affair.

 

Recording Studios (JIVE Orlando Headquarters)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this point, the girls had been in the recording studio for about an hour working on the chorus harmonies for their next song Skin Deep (ÒSkin DeepÓ by No Secrets). It was now time for them to work on the verses. Jared is their producer for this album and he is really very dedicated and committed to them and their album. He is a perfectionist though and so the girls find themselves singing the same lines over and over again, even when a take seems beyond amazing.

 

ÒOkayÉ Madison I think weÕre going to skip ahead to your verseÉ Girls donÕt forget to harmonize on the yeahÕsÉ Here we go-Ó Jared said as he pushed the record and then the track button to play back the instrumental music for the girls. Madison stepped up close to her microphone, shut her eyes and listened to the music come through her headphones. She heard the playback of the chorus they had repeatedly sung earlier and it sounded really good. When the last lines of the chorus played back she paused a moment longer before beginning her lines.

 

You sit me on the top of your world

Can't take your eyes off me

You say that I'm your candy girl

Well, that's oh so sweet

Boy, have you got what it takes

Something special?

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

 

Don't think this beautyÕs

 

ÒThat was great MadisonÉ Let go through it a few more times,Ó JaredÕs voice came across the speakers. Madison nodded her head in response and began to sing it again. After several more takes of MadisonÕs verse, and a half an hour. Jared moved on to record TiffanyÕs verse (verse 1) and LaurenÕs verse (verse 2), followed by Kimberly singing the breakdown. They recorded for about another hour, before moving on.

 

ÒGirls I want to work on the breakdown a bit moreÉ I want to try it with Madison singing in between the harmonies this timeÉÓ

 

(Down, down, take it to the bone)

Get to the beauty within

(Down, down, take it to the bone)

Got to discover me

(Down, down, take it to the bone)

Open your mind and come in

(Down, down, take it to the bone)

 

ÒYeahÉ I think that sounds betterÉ So instead of Kimberly singing that partÉ Madison IÕm going to have you work on that also,Ó Jared looked down at the soundboard in front of him and didnÕt see the evil eye look Kimberly was giving him for taking her solo part away. Madison looked over at Kimberly with a shrug and a mouthed ÔI'm sorryÕ. Kimberly just rolled her eyes in response, and the girls continued on with their recording.

 

Just before noontime, Jared decided to call it quits for the day, and told the girls they would work on wrapping up the recording for ÒSkin DeepÓ tomorrow. The girls grabbed their things to head out of the recording studio.

 

ÒMadison can I talk to you for a minute?Ó Jared questioned as the girls walked out of the room. Madison stepped out of the booth and met Jared in the small lounge area of the studio.

 

ÒWhatÕs up Jared?Ó Madison questioned before taking a sip from her water bottle.

 

ÒYou have an amazing voice. The range on itÉ Wow, we could really do a lotÉÓ

 

ÒUm thanks,Ó she said with a confused question in her voice.

 

ÒI was just curious why you didnÕt try to go solo?Ó He asked looking her up and down, while he leaned his back against the wall.

 

ÒWell, because the audition I was invited to was to be a part of a girl groupÉ Not to be a solo singerÉ ItÕs as simple as that,Ó she stated with a slight shrug and turned to put her water bottle back in her bag. When she turned back around to face him, she realized he was now standing a lot closer than she expected and she instinctively took a step backward in response.

 

Ã’I could help you record a demo as a solo artistÉ If you wanted to go that route,Ó he questioned and reached a hand out to run his finger along the side of her arm. Madison stepped back further to compose herself before she flipped out on him. Who the hell does this guy think he is?  Madison thought to herself, before she answered him.

 

ÒThanks, but no thanksÉ IÕm locked in a contract anyway,Ó she left her response at that and quickly walked out the door, slamming it behind her. She abruptly turned the corner at full speed to get as far away as she could from Jared, but immediately was halted when she bumped into something tall and hard. Two arms reached out to grab and balance her before she fell back on her butt.

 

ÒWhereÕs the fire young one?Ó The figure asked. Madison looked up and saw JC standing there with his strong hands still gripped around her arms. When she looked at his hands on her arms, he quickly let go. ÒSorry about that. I didnÕt want you to fall.Ó

 

ÒNo, youÕre fineÉ I mean itÕs fineÉÓ She sputtered out. Hoping he didnÕt catch her slip. When she looked back up at his face again, she knew there was no such luck. He had definitely caught her slip of the tongue. ÒI really need to go nowÉ My friends are waiting for me down in the cafeteriaÉ IÕll see you later,Ó Madison waved to him as she continued on her journey. JC just smiled after her and shook his head.

 

Dance Studio (JIVE Orlando Headquarters)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ÒOk girls thatÕs a wrapÉ So I hear you should be finished recording your new song tomorrowÉ I have a rough copy of it to try and work through some moves tonightÉ I hope tomorrow we can start working on the choreography for itÉ But for tonight IÕll take it easy on youÉ ItÕs only 6 PM.Ó Alex their choreographer explained to the girls who ended up dropping on their butts after practicing their one fast song what seemed like a million times that night.

 

ÒOh thank GodÉÓ Maria sighed laying herself flat on the floor. The other girls giggled at her.

 

ÒAnyway, IÕll see you here at 4 PM tomorrowÉ Have a good night girls,Ó Alex stated as he collected his things and walked out the door.

 

ÒAlright, so whoÕs up for pizza tonight?Ó Lauren said clapping her hands together to get the girls attention.

 

ÒI am,Ó Tiffany jumped up to pack her stuff.

 

ÒIÕm a go,Ó Kimberly said stretching her body out before grabbing her stuff against the sidewall, where their bags were located. Maria gave Lauren a thumb up to signal her agreement.

 

ÒMaddyÉ How about you,Ó Lauren questioned the young girl still stretching on the floor. Madison looked up at her pushing her bangs out of her face.

 

ÒI think IÕm good LaurenÉ IÕm just going to stay here for a little bit longer and dance some stress away.Ó

 

ÒYouÕre sure,Ó Lauren questioned again. Madison nodded in response. ÒOk, weÕll meet you back a the apartment later then, since you have your car. DonÕt be too late.Ó

 

Madison laughed in response, Òok mom.Ó Madison waited for the girl to collect the rest of their things and head out before she pulled herself up off the floor to walk over to her own bag. She adjusted the band of her black spandex dance pants, and fixed the bottom band of her sports bra, before she reached down inside to grab her iPod and carried it to the sound system in the corner.

 

She selected her favorite playlist that contained music she loved to dance and relax to, and put it on shuffle. She was trained in ballet and jazz, taking lessons from the time she could walk. Dancing, like singing, was a stress reliever to her. Even though sheÕd just spent two hours dancing, she found herself re-energized to use her training and feel the music.

 

The beginning notes of MadonnaÕs ÒBorderlineÓ began and Madison found herself easily slipping into the routine sheÕs worked on for years. It was a mixture of ballet and jazz. She stretched her body, pushing herself to elongate through the jumps. She practiced keeping her focus while spinning around in circles. Before she realized it she found herself singing along as well. Madison danced in front of the mirrors watching her body extenuating the movements.

 

The music clicked over to the next song ÒCherish,Ó and Madison continued her dancing without a pause. This song she used more of her jazz background and some moves sheÕd picked up from other artists.

 

Cherish the thought

Madison swung her arms out and above her head stretching her body.

Of always having you here by my side (oh baby I)

She wiggled her hips from side to side.

Cherish the joy

She jump stepped walking forward towards the mirror.

You keep bringing it into my life (I'm always singing it)

She made come here movements and swung her arms out to the sides.

Cherish your strength

She closed her arms around her body quickly and then released them back out to the sides.

You got the power to make me feel good (and baby I)

She turned her body around and around in a circle around the room.

Perish the thought

She stopped and grabbed her head shaking it side to side.

Of ever leaving, I never would

She took two quick steps off to the right, before backtracking to the left.

Cherish

Give me faith

She swung down on one knee, before bring the other next to it.

Give me joy, my boy

She pushed her body forward.

I will always cherish you

Then slinked it back to lay on the floor with her knees bent in front of her, and her arms thrown out the sides.

 

She heard distant clapping and hooting before the song was over and popped her body back up quickly. She slid onto her butt with her knees bent in front of her, trying to catch her breath, and looked toward the door to see who had come into the room. Her breath quickly caught in her chest as she saw a few of the guys of NSYNC standing there. JC, Justin and Lance stood there clapping for her dance.

 

ÒUmmÉ Hi,Ó she said with a slight squeak to her voice. ÒCan I help you with something?Ó

 

ÒDamn, will you dance with me like that? Whew! You got some moves there girl,Ó Justin smirked at her from the doorway.

 

ÒThanksÉ UhÉ Do you guys need this room for something? I thought it was free for the night,Ó Madison questioned brushing her blonde bangs out of her eyes.

 

ÒNoÉ We just heard the music down the hall and were curious to see who was in hereÉ We thought this room was supposed to be empty.Ó Lance advised her.

 

ÒOhÉ Yeah we had rehearsal until 6 PM tonight, but I decided to stay a little later and work off some stressÉÓ

 

ÒI can help you with thatÉ There are much better ways,Ó Justin grinned raising his eyebrows up and down. Madison laughed at his antics, which made the guys smile that she was willing to play along with them. ÒSo what do you say we head on out of here and-Ó he was stopped short by JC flicking the back of his head. This instigated more laughter from her. ÒWhat the heck man!Ó

 

ÒJ, you have your own rehearsal down the hallÉ Why donÕt you get on back to that,Ó JC turned Justin away and pushed him back out the door. Lance waved to Madison before he stepped out of the room. ÒIÕm sorry about them.Ó

 

ÒItÕs no problem,Ó Madison smiled at him. ÒIÕll see you laterÉ IÕm going to dance a little bit more before I head out.Ó Madison turned away from him, and walked over to her iPod to switch the song. The notes of ÒLa Isla BonitaÓ came through the speakers as Madison moved back to the center of the room.

 

Madison forgot about JC standing in the doorway; she figured heÕd returned to his own rehearsals. She began singing along and dancing across the room with gracefulness, pausing every now and then to add a Latin flavored sway and stomach roll. Before she reached the chorus a second time, she had a dance partner. JC stepped up behind her and grabbed onto her hips and continued her dance. Every now and then he swung her out to the side, then quickly pulled her back to his chest. They lost themselves in the rhythm of the dance.

 

The song switched over to ÒCrazy For YouÓ and they continued to dance together, but at a much slower pace. JC placed her arms around his neck and his own on her hips. They forgot about where they were for a moment and lost themselves in the eyes of one another. As they reached the chorus, they changed their movements from swaying side to side to dancing around the room.

 

They were so unaware, they were oblivious to the audience they had now gathered in the doorway. The guys had sent Chris down to find JC, but he ran quickly back to get the rest of them when he found JC and Madison dancing. Even Wade, their choreographer, had come down to find out what was going on.

 

ÒJ man, I think youÕve lost your shot there.Ó Chris sighed watching the couple dance to the slow song. Justin couldnÕt say anything in response; he stood there in shock.

 

ÒWowÉ They sure do have some chemistry between themÉ Is that JCÕs new girlfriend?Ó Wade asked the guys standing around him. All in received in response was four nods yes followed by four shakes of the head negative. ÒHuh?Ó

 

No one answered him, but stood there quietly watching the sparks come to life from the two people in front of them. What could they say? None of them have ever seen JC lose himself this completely over anything but his music. As the music ended, they watched as JC and Madison paused their dance. With the final notes of the song, JC slowly lowered his head as Madison lifted hers toward him. He lightly placed his lips against hers for a moment, before pressing harder against her lips.

 

The guys quickly walked away to give the new couple their privacy, as JC reached up to grab the side of her face with his hands. He tipped his head to the side and deepened the kiss, sucking lightly on her bottom lip. The music in the background continued to change over to another Madonna hit, but they ignored it as they continued kissing one another until breathless.

 

JC was the first to pull away and open his eyes. MadisonÕs own eyes slowly fluttered open, and her hand quickly rose to her flushed lips in shock. JC smiled in response and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. MadisonÕs eyes instantly saddened and she bit her lip before she stepped away from him.

 

ÒI canÕtÉÓ She sighed as she walked backward towards her bag.

 

ÒWait Maddy-Ó JC began, but was cut off when Madison ran from the room. He sighed and ran a hand over his hair. ÒDamn it,Ó he muttered. He walked over to the sound system and grabbed the iPod sheÕd left behind. It would give him a chance to talk with her tomorrow.

 

MadisonÕs run took her past the room the other guys were waiting in, and they stared at one another in shock. Before rushing to the door themselves to watch her escape.

 

ÒWell thenÉÓ Chris stated scratching his head in confusion. He looked to the other guys who all had dumbfounded looks on their faces and shrugged in response. They made a silent agreement to leave JC alone about it for now, but it wouldnÕt take too long for one of them to crack.

 

 

End Notes:
So did you like? Or should I kill the story?
Chapter 3 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

Ok Chapter 3 is here... My other story is on hold for a moment, while I think through some possible scenarios for where I want to go next..

Please let me know if you like this chapter. 

Disclaimer: I do not know the celebrities mentioned in this story personally. I do not own any of the songs mentioned in this story, nor any of the trademark names. I do however own my characters and story line, so please don't steal. 

Chapter 3

 

The Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the recording studio, the girls of Allure were just wrapping up on recording ÒSkin Deep.Ó The song wasnÕt one of the girlsÕ favorites, but the record executives at JIVE wanted it on their album, so it was going on the album. The next song they would be working on though they were very excited about. It was a remake of an 80Õs hit that the girls grew up with and that they could have fun with. The song would be made a little more modern with the tempo and such, but it would still be recognizable.

 

ÒGirls weÕre going to move ahead on the tracks here and work on Manic Monday. We played around with the speed and the instrumentals a bit and I think youÕre going to like how it sounds,Ó Jared said as he pushed several buttons from the studio on the other side of the glass. ÒWeÕre going to try this song with the notes Johnny gave usÉ So Kimberly you will take the first verse, Lauren the first bridge, Maria the second verse, Tiffany has the second bridge, and Madison will take the third verse. All of you will sing the chorusÕ togetherÉ And on three, two, oneÉÓ Jared simultaneously pressed the button that would flow the music through their headsets as well as the button that would digitally record their voices. The song wouldnÕt be finished recording today they knew, but the seemed to be making pretty good process on their album.

 

It was going to be another long day. The interview they were supposed to have with Teen People magazine yesterday was pushed off until today, and so their entire schedule was shifted. Also, Johnny decided to put off dance rehearsals for the moment until more of the album was recorded. This meant that the next two weeks would instead be spent in the gym preparing their bodies for what they were sure to endure once they began performing more.

 

Teen People Interview (That Afternoon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ÒWell hello you lovely ladiesÉÓ Leonard the photographer who was working with Teen People Magazine said with an extravagant wave of his hands. ÒMy, my arenÕt you beautifulÉ This just makes my job so much easier darlings,Ó he dramatically sighed. Madison couldnÕt help but let out a soft chuckle as she watched him excitedly wiggling his hands around to communicate his point. It didnÕt take long for Kimberly and Tiffany to start chuckling along with her. Madison let out a soft groan though when Lauren elbowed her in the side, and mumbled her warning.

 

ÒOk ladiesÉ Why donÕt you head back toward the dressing room where the ladies back there can help you get readyÉ IÕll be just out here setting up,Ó he shoved them off in the direction he wanted them with a wave of his hand before he moved off to rearrange some things.

 

They were all dressed in a very whimsical way. The idea for this shoot was supposed to be very mellow and dreamy. The moment the girls stepped into the dressing room they were split up into different sections. Some went to hair and make-up, while the others went to get dressed. The clothes they were assigned were interesting to say the least. They were thin silky outfits made of satin that still managed to cover parts of their body not meant to be viewed in public, and barefoot.

 

Madison was dressed in a summery sheath dress that was a blend of blue, green and cream colors. Lauren was dressed similarly but the dress was a blend of yellow, red and cream colors. Tiffany, Maria and Kimberly were all dressed in cream colored silk skirts. Their tops were a blend of colors that complemented the outfits Madison and Lauren wore. The girlsÕ make-up was all done very light, except for the eyes which were dramatically enhanced with mascara and eyeliner and their lips made dewy. They were all dusted with some sort of glittery powder that added a shimmer to their skin.

 

When they were all Òprettied upÓ they headed out into the studio to begin the actual photo session. They had two backdrops to film in front of. The daylight scene in front of a meadow where they sat on a patch of fake grass that looked real and then knelt around a ÒfakeÓ pond. The pond was actually a mirror surrounded by some shrubbery. The last picture had Madison on a swing with Lauren pushing her the other girls leaning back on the grass giggling.

 

Before they worked on the evening scene the interviewer, Amelie, for Teen Magazine wanted to speak to the girls. She had another interview right after them that she wanted to prepare for.

 

ÒSo girlsÉ I hear you first single ÒGet Over YourselfÓ was released last week and is doing very well on the radioÉ Congratulations,Ó Amelie began.

 

ÒThank you,Ó Maria replied for the girls.

 

ÒDo you know when the music video will be released?Ó

 

ÒI believe weÕre going to be working on that in a week or soÉ It will probably be out in a month or so IÕd say,Ó Lauren answered. She was the best about remembering the deadlines for when things would be taking place.

 

ÒI hear you are also working on your album nowÉ Any idea when that will be released?Ó

 

ÒThere is talk about it coming out possibly at the end of May or the beginning of June,Ó Lauren responded.

 

ÒGreatÉ LetÕs move onto to some profile stuffÉ Since you girls are the primary feature in next monthÕs issueÉ WeÕre hoping to give you each your own biography page, so the fans can get to know you.Ó The girls all responded that it sounded great, and so Amelie asked the girls all the same questions one by one, recording their responses on a tape recorder so she didnÕt miss anything. Madison was the last one to give her responses, and so the other girls left her alone while they took their individual shots to be featured on their bio page.

 

ÒAlright Madison, so letÕs beginÉ Where is your hometown?Ó

 

ÒProvidence, RI.Ó

 

ÒOkÉ And you have blue eyes and blonde hairÉ How tall are you?Ó

 

ÒUmmÉ I think IÕm about 5 feet 2 inches.Ó Amelie laughed slightly at MaidsonÕs uncertainty.

 

ÒWho inspires you most, dead or alive?Ó

 

ÒThat would be Princess Diana. IÕve always admired her warm open heart.Ó

 

ÒYes, she was someone specialÉ What is your favorite thing to do outside of performing?Ó

 

ÒI love to readÉ I always have a book with me wherever I go.Ó

 

ÒAre you dating anyone at the moment?Ó Amelie snuck the question in between questions sheÕd asked the other girls. Madison paused a moment confused by the question, because she thought she heard it wrong.

 

ÒExcuse me, sorry I didnÕt hear the questionÉÓ

 

ÒAre you currently dating anyone? Is there someone special in your life at the moment? IÕm sure your male fans are very curious to know.Ó

 

ÒI date occasionally when I have time, but life is so crazy right now that I donÕt have the time to dedicate to seeing someone regularly.Ó

 

ÒOkÉ If you turned on your cd player or iPod what would be playing right now?Ó

 

ÒProbably something from MadonnaÕs Immaculate Collection album.Ó

 

ÒOk and my last questionÉ Do you have a celebrity crush? And do you want to fess up?Ó Madison laughed at this.

 

ÒOf course I have a celebrity crushÉ Who doesnÕt? But no I would prefer not to fess up who it isÉÓ They shook hands and said their goodbyes before Madison walked out of the interview room and headed back to the where the pictureÕs were being taken.

 

When she returned the evening scene was now set up. Leonard ushered her over quickly to take her solo picture, before they moved on. He had her lie down in the grass next to the pond with her head propped in her hand looking into the pond. He handed her a rose and told her to pretend to dip it into the water.

 

Leonard sighed dreamily before he quickly captured the shot. ÒThat was just perfect Madison.Ó Madison looked back up at him and smiled.

 

The girls would only take a few evening shots, since Leonard assured them he had more than enough pictures and most of them probably wouldnÕt make it to print. The first shot had the girls standing around the pond holding hands, where ÒfloatingÓ candles were placed on top of the surface to twinkle. The second and last shot had them on the grass again in different poses of relaxation. Before Leonard took the shot he told the girls to stay like that one more moment and he left to get something. He came back a moment later with the five guys of NSYNC.

 

The guys were also doing a short interview with Teen People Magazine promoting their new album that would be coming out at the end of March, and so were dressed for a quick photo shoot that was to take place after theirs. The girls sat shocked when the saw the guys of NSYNC standing before them. Madison could feel an incriminating blush stealing up her cheeks.

 

ÒGirls and guys, since I have you both here. I just wanted to do one quick shot of you all together. I think it would be perfect. So Justin and JC go pick up those two guitars over there as props. Joey and Lance why donÕt you go sit over by Tiffany and Maria. Chris why donÕt you go take a seat next to Lauren. Justin and JC I want you two to sit around Madison and Kimberly.Ó Leonard ushered them all quickly to take their places. Where Madison was sitting she was conveniently situated with Justin on one side of her and JC on the other. When Leonard told her to lean into JC while he pretended to play the guitar she was mortified. She felt as though three shades of red were creeping up her skin based on the heat she could feel radiating off her face. Little did she know how perfect that shot came out. She looked like someone in the first blush of love with the man seated next to her. Leonard smiled at his work in satisfaction. He could sense something blooming there, by the way neither one of their eyes left the other. They seemed drawn to one anotherÕs movement, but it was obvious there was nothing yet made of those newly emerging feelings. So placing them side-by-side was just a little push in the right direction.

 

Gym (Later that Evening)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ÒSo weÕre going to be settling you girls up with a routine to work on for the next two weeksÉ After that weÕll be working on the choreography for your first video,Ó Alex explained to the girls.

 

ÒDo we have to?Ó Tiffany mumbled. ÒI hate working outÉ ItÕs so boring.Ó

 

ÒYes you have toÉ Enough complainingÉ Kimberly, Madison and Lauren go over to Kathy by the elliptical machinesÉ Tiffany and Maria you come with me to the matsÉ WeÕre going to work on some core strengtheningÉ Each day youÕll switch,Ó Alex stated waiting for the girls to move off in their assigned directions. He began setting Tiffany and Maria up working on some floor exercises with weights.

 

Kimberly, Madison and Lauren head over to the trainer named Kathy who would be working with them on cardio conditioning. She escorted them to the machines she wanted them to work on and advised them on what she expected out of them. They were allowed to use their iPods or Walkman while working on the elliptical machines for 45 minutes. The girls went over to their bags to grab their stuff. Madison continued to search through her bag without locating her iPod.

 

ÒShit! Where the heck is that thing,Ó she questioned aloud. Giving up she sat back on her butt to think about where she last had it. Quickly remembering she forgot it in the dance studio last night after the fiasco with JC, she yelled out to Kathy that she would be right back and walked down the corridor towards the dance studio they were in last night.

 

Stepping into the dark room, she turned to the right and flicked on the panel of light switches. Madison walked into the dance studio further and over to the corner where the stereo equipment was located. She didnÕt see her iPod sitting where she left it, so she peaked behind the cabinet and couldnÕt find it there either. She backed up and stuck her head in the cabinet to see if it fell behind somewhere. She reached her hand in and felt in back of the stereo.

 

ÒMaddy, are you looking for something?Ó JCÕs voice breaking through the silence scared the crap out of her causing her to slam her head against the top of the cabinet. She immediately pulled herself free and grabbed her head.

 

ÒOh fuck that hurt,Ó she winced rubbing the top of her head where it hit. ÒYou shouldnÕt sneak up on people like that,Ó she grumbled in response to JCÕs question.

 

ÒOh godÉ Are you ok?Ó He quickly walked over to her and knelt down beside her. He quickly moved her hands and checked on her head himself. Convincing himself she was ok, there was no blood and only a small bump. ÒI think youÕll live, but youÕll probably have a nasty headache.Ó He kissed the top of her head before leaning away from her.

 

ÒWhat are you doing here JC?Ó Madison cut to the chase.

 

ÒI was actually looking for youÉ I figured you girls would be down here in the studio rehearsingÉ The guys and I were upstairs working out some things in the recording studio and we just took a breakÉÓ He explained.

 

ÒOk, but why did you need to see me? I just saw you this afternoonÉÓ Madison questioned with a confused look at JC.

 

ÒI have something to return to youÉ I didnÕt know you girls were going to be at the same rehearsal or I probably would have returned it to you thenÉÓ JC said with a shrug.

 

ÒSo then where is it?Ó

 

ÒRight here,Ó JC reached his hand in his pocket and pulled out MadisonÕs iPod. MadisonÕs eye widened when she saw what he pulled out.

 

ÒOh my godÉ WhereÕd you find it? Thank you,Ó she said taking it from his hand and giving him a quick hug. JC wasnÕt expecting her quick reaction though and they fell back on the floor with her on top of him, both of them laughing.

 

ÒYou forgot it in the studio last night, and I didnÕt want anyone to take it on youÉÓ JC said looking into her eyes, his hand on her cheek. At the reminder of why she left so quickly last night, she sat up to pull herself up. JC groaned at the contact, she looked at him questioningly before she realized the position she was in. Madison sucked in a quick breath when she felt the intimate contact of their bodies. She placed her hands on the floor in front of her to give her balance to pull herself up. ÒPlease stop moving for a moment,Ó JC gasped closed his eyes and grabbed her hips in his hands to still her movements.

 

ÒSorry,Ó Madison mumbled in embarrassment. ÒI probably should get up thoughÉ TheyÕre waiting for me down in the gym, and they will probably send someone to come and find me soonÉÓ She rambled on in her explanation, JCÕs hands still tightly gripping her hips. JCÕs eyes slowly opened and Madison gasped at the desire she saw in his eyes. Madison sat frozen still at the realization that he wanted her that much. It didnÕt make sense to her. She was only 18, he was 23 what could he possibly see in her.

 

JC slowly sat up himself with Madison still in his lap. Before she realized what was going on he moved his hands from her hips to her face and brought his lips in contact with hers. At his groan she lost her ability to think clearly and wrapped her arms around his back bringing her chest closer to his. JC turned her head to the side slightly to deepen the contact. Madison quickly found herself rubbing against his body in desire. When JC brought his hands back down to grab her butt, her lips parted in a gasp. JC took advantage of the opportunity and slid his tongue inside her mouth gently tangling with hers. They pulled apart for a moment to catch their breath.

 

ÒMaddyÉ Will you go out with me?Ó JC asked her.

 

ÒJC IÕm not allowed to date anyoneÉÓ Madison responded with a groan when he placed another gentle kiss against her lips.

 

ÒYes you areÉ You can go out on datesÉ And youÕre not supposed to date anyone publiclyÉ We have the same contract guidelinesÉ DoesnÕt mean we canÕt date behind the scenesÉÓ JC murmured between kisses.

 

ÒJC I-Ó

 

ÒPleaseÉ Just give me a chanceÉ I can make you happy,Ó he ran his hands up her sides to cup her face in his hands. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her again quickly. ÒPlease,Ó he questioned again when she didnÕt respond.

 

Madison sighed and nodded her head in acceptance. ÒOk JCÉ But I donÕt know how this will work outÉ WeÕre both going to be so busy, and you guys have the tour coming up soonÉÓ

 

ÒDonÕt worry about any of thatÉ IÕll take care of everythingÉ I just want to be with youÉÓ JC groaned when Madison moved her body against his. JC quickly grasped her butt again, pulling her firmly against him and kissed her passionately. They continued making out for another ten minutes before they were interrupted.

 

ÒDamnÉ I didnÕt know we had a public orgy doing on down hereÉ But IÕm here now, so letÕs get this party started,Ó Joey interrupted with a clap of his hands and an evil smirk.

 

JC and Madison quickly broke apart and stood up. JC cleared his throat and made adjustments to his shirt to conceal his raging hard-on.

 

ÒWowÉ Seriously Maddy?Ó Lauren said from the doorway with a hand on her hip and a shake of her head. Madison looked down at the floor in embarrassment. She cleared her throat before speaking again.

 

ÒUmmÉ JC was just returning my iPod,Ó Madison responded weakly.

 

ÒInteresting way he has of returning things,Ó Lauren stated flatly, but Madison knew her well enough to know that she was holding back a smile. ÒWeÕre waiting for you back in the gymÉ Kathy says you still have to put in your 45 minutes of cardioÉ So the later you get back, the later you stay.Ó With that she walked away shaking her head. Madison knew as soon as she got out of the sight of the door sheÕd probably start laughing not being able to hold in it any longer.

 

ÒYes wellÉÓ Joey cleared his throat. He smirked quickly at Madison before continuing his thought. ÒBeautiful if I knew you could kiss like that I wouldnÕt have let you get away so easily at JustinÕs party.Ó He walked out immediately following that thought, not waiting for a response. Madison stood with her jaw open for a moment, before JC pushed it closed with a finger under her chin.

 

ÒHeÕs an acquired taste,Ó was his only comment. ÒLet me see your phone for a moment,Ó he stuck his hand out for it. She handed it over to him without question. He quickly typed something in, and scrolled through it for a moment, before handing it back to her and grabbing his own. ÒSo now we have each others number. ItÕs easier to stay in contact that way. I need to be getting back myselfÉ But IÕll call you later ok?Ó

 

ÒOk,Ó she replied quietly. He placed a soft kiss on her lips, and stepped away. JC quickly returned however before he made it out the door, to sneak a deeper kiss. After he pulled away he gave her a smile and headed out of the room. Madison sighed shutting the lights off in the room and walked down the corridor back to the gym.

 

ÒWhat have I gotten myself into?Ó She groaned rubbing her hand against the still sore spot. ÒHe is one dangerous man with kisses like that. Damn, this is not going to be goodÉ I canÕt keep my head on straight around himÉ No time to think about that thoughÉ Time to go get my ass kicked in the gym by KathyÉ She so wonÕt have any mercy on me nowÉÓ Madison continued down her walk mumbling to herself. Good thing no one else was in the halls, otherwise theyÕd probably write her up as crazy for talking to herself this way.

End Notes:
So what did you think? More to come soon...
Chapter 4 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

OK yes I will spoil you with another chapter tonight... I told you I'm on a role with this one, while waiting for my writer's block to clear up on Incredible You... 

Disclaimer: Same as before.... 

Chapter 4

Two Weeks Later (Last Week of February)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Monday morning Johnny Wright called the girls into a meeting to discuss the filming of their first music video in two days time.

 

ÒGirls we begin filming the video for ÒGet Over YourselfÓ in two days time. The next two days will be spent in the dance studio with Alex in preparation, then there is a couple days for the actual filming, so you have no studio time this week,Ó Johnny stated with their schedule sitting on the desk in front of him. The girls were scattered around the conference table looking at their own copies for what their schedule was like during the next couple of weeks. ÒYour album is coming along greatÉ Jared has a couple of the tracks fully produced and I think this album is really going to be a hitÉ Maybe another week or two of recording and then I think it can be sent off for approval and production.Ó He shifted a few papers in his hand, before pulling out a magazine from between several sheets of paper. ÒI have here in my hand. AllureÕs first magazine interview,Ó he said with a smile as he held a copy of Teen People magazine up for the girls to see. The moment he held it in the air, you could hear the girls scream in excitement.

 

ÒOh my god! Let us see it,Ó Maria said excitedly taking the magazine from JohnnyÕs hands to stare at the cover. The girls immediately stood up to surround her so they could see it as well.

 

ÒThatÕs a really good shot of us,Ó Kimberly smiled at the cover image.

 

ÒOpen it up and find the article,Ó Tiffany quickly urged Maria with a little push. The girls had a four page spread in the magazine. Two pages were full of information about the group, how they started and a bunch of the pictures they had taken at the photo shoot. The other two pages contained interview information Amelie had collected on the girls along with their individual portraits. On the bottom of the last page was the picture of the girls with NSYNC followed by side comments and observations from the author.

 

The only one who kept herself distant was Madison, who showed appropriate excitement at the cover image of the girls, but was not really interested in the article itself. She was there for the interview and knew what it would probably say. Instead, she leaned back further in her chair, propping her feet on the edge and pulled out her cell phone to text JC, while the girls discussed the article.

 

Madison: Hey you. Are you free?

JC: Yeah for a moment, Chris needed a potty break. LOL

Madison: We saw the cover image of Teen People magazine today and it looks awesome.

JC: Great baby. IÕm excited for you.

They continued to text back and forth as the girls looked over the magazine, reading the article.

 

ÒHmmÉ Look at this,Ó Lauren said pointing at a side note. She read it aloud to all of them. ÒThe girls of Allure certainly have charisma and they are sure to succeed in capturing the hearts of fans around the world, much like their boy band equals NSYNC. As to NSYNC, their much anticipated sophomore album will be released at the end of the month. The tour promoting their new album will begin at the end of May, tickets are on sale now. Another bonus for Allure fans, the girls will be on tour with NSYNC as one of their opening acts when the tour ships out in May.Ó

 

The girls squealed in excitement at the news. ÒOh my God! WeÕre going on tour with NSYNC,Ó Tiffany exclaimed. Lauren shushed her before continuing to read.

 

ÒIn addition, though the girls all say their not dating anyone at the moment; sparks seemed to fly between two individuals during the photo shoot. Can you guess who?Ó Lauren finished. ÒWowÉ Umm.Ó EveryoneÕs eyes swept back over to the image of NSYNC and Allure. Everyone that is, except for Madison, who was busy texting away on her phone with a cute smile on her face.

 

ÒShitÉ Why didnÕt PR pick up on this? Madison,Ó JohnnyÕs questioning voice brought her out of her own little world.

 

                        Madison: Hang on JC, JohnnyÕs asking me something.

                        JC: Ok baby.

 

ÒHmm,Ó she looked up with a smile on her face and a question in her voice. Her smile quickly fell when she saw the stern look on JohnnyÕs face. ÒWhat did I do?Ó

 

ÒWhatÕs going on with you and JC,Ó he questioned her. She swallowed quickly in nervousness and looked around the room.

 

ÒWhat do you mean whatÕs going on with me and JC? Nothing is going on with JC and me,Ó she answered with a slight shrug. ÒWeÕre not allowed to date anyone, remember?Ó

 

ÒOf course I know thatÉ I was checking to see if you remembered that,Ó he sighed with frustration. ÒYou and JC are looking a little too comfortable in that picture.Ó

 

ÒWhat picture?Ó Madison asked in confusion.

 

ÒSeriously Madison,Ó Tiffany stated. Maria threw the magazine in front of her, so the image of Allure and NSYNC was staring up at her. The girls all looked at her angrily, except Lauren who already knew something was going on and didnÕt really see a problem with it if they kept it quite. Madison was like a sister to her, they were the closest in the group, and had become best friends almost immediately after meeting.

 

ÒAre you trying to ruin everything for us,Ó Kimberly questioned pointing down at the image in front of Madison. Madison looked at the picture, and noticed the closeness of her and JC. They werenÕt even dating then, but they did look like they were sharing a secret between them. How to cover this upÉ

 

ÒSeriously you guys? It was a photo-shoot nothing more. IÕd only met the guy like twice before that dayÉ I did what the photographer asked of me, nothing moreÉÓ Madison sighed throwing her hands in the air in exasperation, for show. Once the girlsÕ attention was back on Johnny; Madison quickly sent a text to JC.

 

                        Madison: Shit. WeÕre in trouble.

                        JC: WhatÕs wrong?

Madison: TP made insinuations about us dating because of the NSYNC/Allure photo and us being paired up. I guess we were looking too comfy.

JC: Fuck!

 

ÒOk fineÉ IÕll have PR clear this up, but we probably should keep you two from being alone when the tour starts to prevent any rumors. It would be worse if we just kept you apart completely, because then people would just assume you broke up because of the articleÉÓ Johnny sighed. Madison handed the magazine back to him, and he gathered up his stuff to consult with the public relationship department. ÒGirls IÕll see you in two days at the filming, until then please donÕt give Alex any problemsÉ Just do what he asks, no complainingÉ Ok Tiffany.Ó Madison quickly texted JC about JohnnyÕs plan to halt rumors between them.

 

                        Madison: IÕm excited about going on tour with you.

                        JC: I canÕt wait to have you there with me everyday.

Madison: Yeah problem with that. Johnny states no alone time for you and me.

 

ÒYeahÉ yeahÉÓ Tiffany grumbled in response.

 

JC: Damn it! Well weÕll figure something out. How did the girls react?

Madison: Not so good. Lauren already knows, and sheÕs cool with it. But the others are pissed.

JC: Sigh. Well weÕll use what we can to our advantage. We have Lauren on our side. IÕm sure sheÕll help. Oh and the guys too.

Madison: Ok. I got to go now.

JC: Yeah me too. See you later tonight.

Madison: Of course

 

Madison ended her texting, as the room got silent around her. She looked up and saw the girls staring at her in question. She quickly shut her phone and shoved it into her pocket.

 

ÒWho the heck have you been talking to all morning,Ó Kimberly questioned.

 

ÒNo oneÉ ItÕs just someone from home,Ó she avoided their looks and stood up. ÒI guess we should head on down to the dance studio now. Alex will be waiting for us.Ó Madison ended the conversation at that and walked out of the room.

 

ÒWhat the fuck was that about,Ó Tiffany exclaimed.

 

ÒPMS,Ó Maria suggested.

 

ÒNo, sheÕs up to something thoughÉÓ Kimberly added. ÒLauren,Ó she questioned looking over at the other girl.

 

ÒI think you guys are getting worked up over nothingÉ Just leave it alone,Ó she commented with attitude before walking out of the room to follow Madison. The girls stared after her with shock on their faces. Lauren hardly ever copped an attitude like that. Something was definitely going on. The girls decided then and there that they would do everything they could to figure it out. They werenÕt going to let something like this ruin their chances of their group becoming something major in the music industry.

           

End Notes:

Soooo.... Did you like?

Chapter 5 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

Ok finally chapter 5 is here, so sorry for the delay... The end of the semester is almost here and I'm hoping to write a lot more soon... Add me to your favorites to stay up to date...

Featured Songs:

Get Over Yourself    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2eaqWu0Z0

The Freshman    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hxe85iErew

Baby Got Back    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo

Tennessee    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VCdJyOAQYM&ob=av2e

The Sign    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96jFtzVa80A

Aways Be My Baby    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRNRymrv9k&ob=av2n

Disclaimer: Same as always... 

 

Chapter 5

Second Day of Music Video Filming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The girls had loved the concept of the music video that the director, Lewis, had come up with. The opening lines and chorus parts of the song were being filmed as a performance. The rest of the song was acted out in scenes. Day one filming completed the live performance aspects and day two now would be working on the verses.

 

The first verse was MadisonÕs. She was filmed in an apartment setting. In the scene she was catering to her boyfriend and his buddies, while they were watching a football game on television. Her friends (the other girls) were sitting at the kitchen island watching her bring him everything he asked for, while they shook their heads.

 

Yeah, I was right there like a little wife

I was everything that you need, always in line

I was livin' you, lovin' you

Fillin' your desires

But that was then, this is now

Look me in the eye and

 

At the end of the line ÔfillinÕ your desires,Õ the guy playing her boyfriend would slap her ass as she walked by. The bridge of the song had the girls singing (Oh, oh) in the background, and Madison standing in front of her boyfriend telling him off.

 

Oh, oh

If love could choose sides

Oh, oh

It's taking mine

 

The second verse was LaurenÕs. She was filmed in an office setting. In the scene she was being Ôwalked all overÕ by her fiance. Her fiance stole every idea she came up with and presented them to their boss, receiving promotions, while she was held back from advancing. Her friends were standing around her outside the conference room consoling her.

 

This just can't be it I kept telling myself

And every magazine said it was me that was on the shelf

I was givin' out, givin' in

Givin' away my dreams

While you put it in, put me down

Now I got my self-esteem

 

At the line Ôwhile you put it inÕ showed her fiance giving her a sarcastic smirk as he was being commended by his boss for a job well done on a project she had worked endless nights on. The bridge of the song had the girls singing (Oh, oh) in the background, while Lauren walked back to her fiancŽ. She pulled the ring off her finger and tossed it to him as told him goodbye.

 

Oh, oh

Won't get me back, no

Oh, oh (no no)

You think I overreact, yeah

 

The girls each performed their scene several times, before they moved on. Kimberly had the next part of the song. She was sitting in a nightclub with her friends when her ex-boyfriend walked up. He tried to take her hand, trying to convince her to take a walk with him and talk. In response she stood up and shook her head as she told him what she though of that idea.

 

So now you wanna talk

Say let's do it just once with luck

Like old times make up

Better yet, just forget

Better get over yourself

 

Tiffany stood up next to her friend, when Kimberly ex-boyfriend was still being persistent and added her two cents. Kimberly adding Ôtell me baby.Õ The girls sang together from the line Ôbetter yetÕ on.

 

Stay in touch

When you learn a few things about love (tell me baby)

Until then wake up

Better yet, better get

Better get over yourself

 

The next part all the girls were singing in a breakdown with flashes from the previous scenes.

 

Get over yourself, goodbye (over yourself, goodbye)

Over yourself, over yourself

Get over yourself, goodbye (over yourself, goodbye)

Over yourself, over yourself

 

The girls concluded their recording for the day; it was now around 4 PM and everything was coming along together very well. Tomorrow would just be working on a few re-dos, after Lewis looked over the material heÕd taped thus far to see what needed to be fixed or re-taped. In a week the girls would be paying a visit to MTVÕs TRL Live to introduce their first video and were extremely excited about it.

 

ÒHey guys you want to go out for Chinese?Ó Maria asked the girls as they packed their stuff up in the dressing room. Tiffany and Kimberly replied yes, but Madison and Lauren said they would pass.

 

ÒActually we had already made plans to go out tonightÉ Maybe we can do something tomorrow night instead,Ó Madison questioned the girls.

 

ÒUh ok then,Ó Kimberly said with a confused look on her face. Usually when anyone made plans they asked if anyone else wanted to join them, and didnÕt set out on their own intentionally.

 

ÒItÕs just we met up with some friends we made at the auditions several months ago, and they invited us out to hang outÉÓ Lauren supplemented.

 

ÒNah itÕs okay,Ó Maria added. Tiffany just stood aside quietly and watched the interaction something was up she knew it.

 

Lauren and Madison headed out after that and went back to the apartment to quickly change before they headed out. Madison stood in front of the full-length mirror in the bedroom she shared with Lauren and stared at the outfit she had put on from multiple angles. She was wearing a light green halter-top, a black skirt and a pair of green flip-flops. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

 

ÒLaur, what do you think of this outfit?Ó

 

ÒMaddy itÕs fineÉ You look greatÉ You know weÕre only going to hang out at JustinÕs house, so what does it matter?Ó Lauren sighed laying down on her own bed, while she waited for Maddy to decide which outfit to wear. ÒYou know we need to leave in like 5 minutes if you want to get there some time tonight.Ó

 

ÒOk, okÉ This worksÉ LetÕs go,Ó she grabbed her purse and the girls headed out the door.

 

JustinÕs House

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Ã’Hey girls,Ó Justin said as he opened the door and gave each girl a hug and ushered them inside. Ã’EveryoneÕs in back.Ó The girls followed him down the hall.

 

ÒSo what are the plans tonight J?Ó Maddy questioned as they head back to the entertainment room of JustinÕs house.

 

ÒNothing muchÉ Just kind of chillinÕ outÉÓ He replied as they stepped into the room. MadisonÕs eyes lit up the moment she spotted JC standing in a corner looking over a book that held a list of songs. The other guys, plus a few of their friends, were spread out around the room socializing. Madison walked up silently behind JC and placed her hands over his eyes.

 

ÒGuess who,Ó she murmured trying to lower her voice to a husky level. JCÕs hands came over hers before he slowly ran his hands down her arms and slipped them behind him to her waist.

 

ÒHmmÉ Based on the attempted voice change and heightÉ I would guess Chris,Ó he mumbled struggling to hold in a laugh. At MaddyÕs indignant gasp he continued his thought. ÒHowever, with those tiny soft hands and sexy curve to your body it could be no one but my baby,Ó he chuckled using the hands he had wrapped around her waist to pull her around in front of him. He chuckled at the roll of her eyes and grabbed her face to lightly kiss her lips. ÒAnd IÕm sure ChrisÕ lips donÕt taste half as good as yours,Ó he whispered against her lips receiving a smile in response.

 

ÒHey I resent that!Ó Chris yelled at him. ÒIÕll have you know I use cherry chapstick and my lips taste wonderful,Ó he gave the pair a perfunctory nod.

 

ÒChris, first off I donÕt honestly care what your lips taste like,Ó JC gave an exaggerated shudder to the shorter man. ÒAnd second, stop being so nosyÉ Go find someone else to snoop on.Ó He gave Chris one last glance before turning around and ignoring him. ÒOne of these days that guyÕs snooping is going to get him into trouble,Ó he grumbled to Maddy before capturing her lips again. In response Maddy gave a small chuckle, before standing on her toes and reaching up to run her fingers through his hair. What started out as a tame kiss quickly began turning into a full on make out session, before they were interrupted by another voice.

 

ÒYo C, stop devouring MaddyÉ Did you pick a song yet?Ó Justin called out to JC. JC reluctantly pulled away from her, before turning around.

 

ÒYeahÉ Number 234,Ó he sighed. ÒYou up for some karaokeÉ Our theme for the night is Ôsongs of the Ô90s,Ó he said to Madison.

 

ÒAlways,Ó she winked at him and took a seat by Lauren, bringing the book along with her so they could look through and find songs they wanted to sing. Justin walked over to the sound system in the corner and tossed JC the microphone. The lyrics for ÔThe FreshmanÕ by the Verve popped up on the screen and then music started. This was a great song and by the time JC had reached the chorus everyone was singing along with him. When JC was done singing the group cheered and clapped for him.

 

Next Chris and Joey popped up for their turn, and JC took ChrisÕ seat next to Madison. He draped his arm around her shoulder, while she continued to look through the book with Lauren. It was no surprise a moment later when the opening notes of Joey and ChrisÕ song choice blasted through the speakers. Lauren and Maddy looked at each other before bursting out laughing. The song they chose was ÔBaby Got BackÕ by Sir Mix-A-Lot. The others in the room soon joined in laughing at Chris and JoeyÕs goofy dance moves they made to go along with their song choice.

 

ÒOh heyÉ Lauren and MaddyÉ This is Gabriel, Lucas, and Tony,Ó Justin said as he was pulling up a song for one of the guys. ÒTheyÕre a part of the band that tours with usÉ Well, theyÕre also friends of ours too.Ó He added with a laugh.

 

Lauren and Maddy shook hands with the guys in greeting. GabrielÕs eyes stared intensely into MadisonÕs when she shook his hand. He held onto her hand tightly, as his eyes seemed to un-focus like he was recalling something from the past, not letting go until she tugged her hand loose, and gave him a confused looked before walking back to her seat. He gave a soft, Òsorry,Ó before turning away himself.

 

Some of the other guys took their turns, and Justin followed them up with ÔTennesseeÕ by Arrested Development and Lance sang a country song the girls had never heard of before. Lauren chose to go up next and sang ÔThe SignÕ by Ace of Base and Madison sang back up for her. All the guys whistled for Lauren when she was finished. MadisonÕs turn was next and Justin set the system to the song she wanted, and Madison stood up in front and slightly blushed while all of the guys stared at her wondering which song she chose. TheyÕd only heard her voice in parts of songs, but none of them had heard her sing solo before, not even JC. But they knew she had a pretty good voice and range, based on the bits theyÕd heard previously. The song title appeared on the screen and the opening notes of ÔAlways Be My BabyÕ by Mariah Carey began. As Madison sang the opening notes, Lauren leaned over to talk to JC.

 

ÒThis is the song she sang at the audition for Johnny to be a part of Allure,Ó she whispered to him.

 

Madison began her song softly still a little shy to be singing a solo song in front of these guys who already had so much success. Even though they were her friends, and one was her boyfriend, it was still a little unnerving to have their undivided attention on her.

 

By the time Madison had reached the chorus, her voice had increased in volume, and she was moving to the beat. She let go of her inhibitions once she saw the smiles on everyoneÕs face and realized they liked her voice, and let go with the runs.

 

When the song ended everyone stared at her for a silent minute, before they stood and started clapping and hooting for her. She gave a soft little laugh and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She handed the microphone over to Justin.

 

ÒThat wasÉ Wow that was hot,Ó Justin said giving her a half hug. Madison chuckled hugging him back, giving him a quick, Òthanks,Ó before going to snuggle next to JC.

 

ÒDamn baby,Ó JC said next to her ear. ÒYouÕve got one hell of a voiceÉ IÕm never going to be able to get the sound of it out of my head. ItÕs beautiful,Ó he lightly bit the edge of her ear, before kissing behind it. ÒAnd sexy.Ó

 

Madison softly laughed, ÒJC-Ó She was interrupted by his lips upon hers. He reached over for her hand and stood pulling her along with him. She looked at him in confusion, but gave him a soft smile when she saw the intense look on his face.

 

JC didnÕt say anything to his friends, as they walked away, but none of them really noticed them leaving except for one pair of eyes that followed them out of the room. JC guided her back towards the front entrance, but turned left just before they reached it and they walked up a set of stairs. He turned right once they reached the top and headed down the hall to the second door. He pushed it open and pulled her in along behind him. Madison took a quick glimpse at the room and noticed it was a guest room, before she was pushed back up against the now closed door and smothered by JC.

 

JCÕs lips were hungrily devouring her own, before he moved to kissing her chin and then down her neck. His hands moved down her sides to her hips, where he gripped them firmly and lifted her up, encouraging her to wrap her legs around his waist. His hands then moved back to cup her ass.

 

ÒJCÉÓ Madison gasped out as he proceeded to suck her skin where her neck and shoulder met. MadisonÕs hands moved to comb through his silky dark hair. JC slowly moved his lips back up the side of her neck and to her lips. He nibbled her top lip, before spreading his lips over hers to open her mouth for his tongue. The music coming from below them barely registered, as they drifted further into their own world.

 

Suddenly JC moved away from the door and carried Madison over to the bed. He promptly dropped her on top of it, before climbing over her himself. He continued kissing her, while his hands grabbed the bottom of her halter-top and slid it up over her head, groaning when he noticed she wasnÕt wearing a bra. He then reached behind him and pulled his own shirt off his back and threw it off to the side. He leaned back down and kissed her lips softly before leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and to her chest. He kissed along the top of each breast. Madison gave a soft groan.

 

ÒJCÉ We canÕtÉ I canÕtÉÓ

 

ÒWhat baby,Ó he murmured between kisses, and MadisonÕs hands wrapped around his back.

 

ÒIÕm not ready yetÉ This is too fast,Ó she sighed barely able to keep her thoughts coherent as he moved to caressing her nipples. She let out a soft moan. ÒJCÉ IÕm a virgin and I donÕtÉ I donÕt want to loose that at JustinÕs houseÉ It just doesnÕt feel like the right time,Ó she groaned as he took one of her nipples in his mouth.

 

ÒItÕs okay babyÉ There are other things we can do without going all the wayÉ I just really need to be with you right nowÉ Do you trust me?Ó He looked deeply into her eyes. As soon as he received her nod of acceptance, he placed his lips back over hers hungrily, and slid his hands down to her hips. He wrapped his fingers under the edge of her skirt and pulled it off down her legs. Her fingers immediately moved to the front of his jeans and popped the button before sliding the zipper down. JC kicked his legs free from his pants, both of them leaving their underwear on. JC cupped her face in his hands again and tilted her head slightly to the side to deepen their kiss further, and her eyes closed. He ran his hands down along the side of her body wrapping her legs around his back. His hand moved along the inside of one of her legs, and he gently rubbed his finger along the front of her panties. Madison gasped and groaned at the sensation. JCÕs lips smiled against her.

 

ÒOpen your eyes,Ó he murmured against her lips. Madison opened them staring back intensely into JCÕs. ÒKeep your eyes on me,Ó he whispered, before he slipped a finger beneath the edge of her panties and stroked her. Madison groaned and her eyes almost closed with pleasure. ÒNoÉ Keep them opened or I stop,Ó he kissed her lips with soft kisses.

 

His finger then slipped inside of her. ÒOh GodÉ YouÕre so wet,Ó he grunted. He kissed her lips harder keeping her eyes focused on him, as he added another finger and began stroking her. It didnÕt take long, before Madison was wiggling her body away confused by the intense sensation she was feeling. ÒLet it go baby,Ó JC whispered against her lips. ÒDonÕt try to hold it back.Ó A moment later, MadisonÕs eyes were rolling up and she gave a throaty moan as her first orgasm hit. ÒFuck that was hot,Ó JC groaned kissing her neck and then lips again, as she came down from her high.

 

ÒOh God,Ó she groaned. ÒWow.Ó JC chuckled in response. He removed his fingers from her, and glided his own body against her. Madison moaned again as his body once again awoke hers, driving her crazy.

 

ÒOh baby,Ó JC moaned. He gripped her hips hard with his hands, holding her tightly against him, as he ground his body against hers. His lips smothered hers, and he began to move faster against her. A few minutes later, they both were groaning, JCÕs lips muting the soft scream that came from MaddyÕs lips. They held onto each other tightly as their bodies calmed down.

 

ÒWhat was that,Ó Madison gasped out, her head thrown back against the pillow, JCÕs lips against her neck.

 

ÒThat my dear was called dry humpingÉ ItÕs like sex without going all the way,Ó he licked up her neck and placed a soft kiss against her lips. ÒIt was amazingÉ I donÕt think IÕve ever had an orgasm that intense with anyone else before.Ó He slid off her body to the side and held her against him for a few moments, kissing her forehead. ÒWe probably should get dressed and head back downstairs before someone comes looking for us.Ó He slid a loose piece of hair behind her ear before standing up and grabbing his clothes to bring to the bathroom and clean himself up. When he was finished Madison grabbed her clothes to do the same.

 

Stepping back out of the bathroom, she noticed JC had straightened the bed back to its original state. JC walked over to her pushing her now loose hair back behind her shoulder, and lightly kissed her forehead. He held her hand again as they head back down and into the room, where everyone else was still singing along to various karaoke songs from the 1990s, now with a little more difficulty from the alcohol that had been consumed. Only Justin and Lauren had acknowledged their return. Lauren gave Madison a quick raised eyebrow causing her to blush as she sat next to her friend. Justin looked pointedly at JC, when Madison was turned around, and rolled his eyes mouthing the word Ôreally?Õ JC just shrugged in response.

End Notes:
So please tell me what you think???
Chapter 6 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

I hope you guys like this chapter... So sorry for the delay... More coming soon.

Same disclaimer as always.

Featured Song:

Whenever You Call   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDP33T0ffq0 

Chapter 6

Middle of April 2000 (Friday)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Rehearsals for the NSYNC No Strings Attached tour have begun for the girls of Allure. The tour is set to leave at the end of May. Rehearsals have been set up to take place in Tampa, FL away from the Orlando craziness. The boys of NSYNC have been rehearsing for the past month, and the girls of Allure are set to join up with them this week, so Johnny can check in with them.

 

The girls were just pulling up in their transport van around 1 PM that afternoon. NSYNC was just finishing up their rehearsals for the day before heading out to work on some promotional things. Allure was scheduled to work on the stage from 3:30 to 5 PM.

 

ÒWow look at the size of this place,Ó Madison gasped in awe. ÒI canÕt believe we are going to be performing in arenas of this size in only a monthÕs time.Ó

 

ÒIsnÕt it crazy? It seems like just yesterday that we were auditioning for Allure. Now here we are,Ó Kimberly smiled biting the corner of her lip.

 

ÒWell come onÉ WeÕre here now, so letÕs go and check it out,Ó Tiffany said dragging Maria out of the van with her. The other girls followed and they ran to the side entrance of the building, and then slowed their pace as they crossed the threshold. They could here music coming from their right and turned that way. The forward movement stopped as they rounded a corner and came across a parade of guys talking and jumping around. They stepped off to the side to allow NSYNC to pass, but when the guys noticed them they paused for a moment to chat.

 

ÒHey girls,Ó Chris said. ÒAre you excited? I know I am.Ó

 

ÒDonÕt mind him heÕs wired on red bull!Ó Justin rolled his eyes.

 

ÒNo IÕm not. This is 100% natural energy. I donÕt drink that shit!Ó Chris countered.

 

ÒWhatever man,Ó Justin brushed him off. ÒHey there MaddyÉ How ya doing sweetheart?Ó He gave her a warm smile and a hug. The other girls of Allure just stared at her in shock trying to figure out why she was being singled out by Justin.

 

Before Justin released her she whispered in his ear. ÒChill JustinÉ Remember only Lauren knows that weÕve all been hanging out... So according to themÉ We shouldnÕt know each other,Ó Justin chuckled softly as he pulled back, and scratched behind his left ear slightly in nervousness.

 

ÒUmmÉ So girlsÉ Uh Lauren, right?Ó He froze as he spotted someone else he knew. ÒYou excited to go rehearse on the big stage.Ó He walked forward a little, closer to the other girls and shaded half of MadisonÕs body with his height. JC stepped up behind her and snuck a quick kiss on the back of her neck, where no one else, but the guys could see. Startled she jumped forward bumping into Justin. Justin, who was not expecting the jolt from behind, stumbled forward into Tiffany pressing her up against the wall. He cleared his throat and stepped backwards from her. ÒSorry Ôbout that.Ó He swung his arm backwards to whack Maddy, but JC pulled her back and out of the way laughing. Justin grumbled.

 

ÒWeÕre all very excited Justin,Ó Lauren answered. ÒWhy donÕt we reintroduce ourselves to you guys again.Ó She winked at the guys hoping to cover JustinÕs blunder. The girls each stated their names for the guys again.

 

ÒNice... Haha,Ó Joey laughed with a silly evil laugh. ÒNow that IÕve got your namesÉ There is no escape from me!Ó The girls just giggled in response.

 

ÒGirls,Ó Johnny shouted walking down toward them. ÒYou donÕt need to be on stage for rehearsals for another hour and a half or so. Why donÕt you check this place out? I got to get these guys going and to their dressing rooms, so they can clean up before we ship out! IÕll meet up with you girls once their settled.Ó He pushed the guys down the hall continuing in the direction of their dressing rooms, and the girls turned to talk to one another.

 

ÒYou know Justin Timberlake,Ó Tiffany questioned Madison in astonishment.

 

ÒUmmÉ No, not reallyÉ IÕve just run into him a couple times in the studio and stuffÉ You know, since I stay a little later sometimes to work on my dancingÉ ThatÕs probably why he remembers my name,Ó Madison stated searching for a reasonable explanation in her head.

 

ÒBut how does he know Lauren?Ó Maria pointed at the girl in question.

 

ÒThatÕs only, because of all the times IÕve picked Maddy up at the studio when sheÕs done at nightÉ Sometimes heÕs still hanging aroundÉ No one else ever volunteers to pick her up,Ó Lauren commented. That statement received a grumbled response from the other girls.

 

ÒSo anywayÉ What do you guys want to do?Ó Madison questioned.

 

ÒIÕm so excited to be backstageÉ This is awesome,Ó Kimberly exclaimed. ÒI just want to check things out back hereÉ See where our dressing room and stuff isÉÓ The other girls agreed except Madison.

 

ÒSounds goodÉ IÕm going to go spyÉ And find out where that musicÕs coming from,Ó Madison pointed down the hall the guys had come from. ÒBut IÕll come find you in a little bit.Ó She didnÕt wait for a response, but continued down the hallway towards the stage area.

 

She entered in through the side of the stage, and stopped at the edge before she was in anyoneÕs line of vision on the stage. She saw an attractive young man sitting at a piano playing a familiar song and humming along to the tune. He had a very nice voice, and something about him seemed vaguely familiar. She knew he wasnÕt one of the scheduled performers, and so MadisonÕs curiosity got the best of her as she stepped further onto the stage into view. He stopped playing the piano the moment he saw her.

 

ÒIÕm sorry I didnÕt know anyone had stage time right nowÉ IÕll be out of the way in one minute I promise.Ó He began collecting his things scattered around the piano.

 

ÒNoÉ No you donÕt have to do thatÉ I donÕt have scheduled time right nowÉ IÕm sorry I startled youÉ I just heard you playing and it sounded beautifulÉ YouÕre really good,Ó she blushed giving him a complement. He only stared back at her in confusion for a moment.

 

She cleared her throat. ÒSorryÉ My name is Madison BradfordÉ IÕm part of the girl group Allure,Ó she walked closer to him and held out her hand. He took it in his own gently and shook hers.

 

ÒOh yeahÉ You were at JustinÕs karaoke party a little over a month agoÉ IÕm Gabriel OwensÉ Ó

 

ÒI knew you looked familiarÉ YouÕre really talented on the pianoÉ Do you know anything by Mariah Carey? I was going to play a couple songs to warm up my voice a bit, but if youÕre free I would love to have you play for meÉÓ Madison placed one of her hands on the top of the piano. She stood facing the side of him and out towards the front-right side of the arena.

 

ÒSur-SureÉÓ He stuttered out. He blushed slightly at her complement. Madison gave him one of her dimpled smiles and took a quick peek to check him out more than she had when they originally met. WhatÕs the harm in checking out a good-looking guy, itÕs not like she was interested in him that way. She was with JC, and very happy with him. Gabriel had the most beautiful green eyes sheÕd ever seen that were hidden behind a pair of black-rimmed glasses. His head was covered with thick dark chestnut locks of hair that any girl would love to run her fingers through. He was taller than her when he stood, but not as tall as Justin, more like the height of JC. She guessed he was around 5Õ11Ó or so. As she finished up her assessment of him, he was playing the opening notes of the song.

 

Madison closed her eyes as she listened to the melody filtering through the stadium. A soft smile appeared across her face, when she recognized the song. It was one of her favorites by Mariah. She quietly began to hum to it, before beginning the opening lines softly.

 

Love wandered inside

Stronger than you

Stronger than I

And now that it has begun

We cannot turn back

We can only turn into one

 

As she reached the chorus she began belting the song out louder filtering her song through the arena. Still standing with eyes closed, her right hand across her heart feeling the melody flow through her. She also didnÕt see GabrielÕs eyes full of amazement watching her as she sang.

 

I won't ever be too far away to feel you

And I won't hesitate at all

Whenever you call

And I'll always remember

The part of you so tender

I'll be the one to catch your fall

Whenever you call

 

And I'm truly inspired

Finding my soul

There in your eyes

And you

Have opened my heart

And lifted me inside

By showing me yourself

Undisguised

 

At the second chorus Gabriel began to sing along with her. His voice blended perfectly with hers, resonating throughout the arena. Madison opened her eyes, and smiled at him as they continued to sing together.

 

I won't ever be too far away to feel you

And I won't hesitate at all

Whenever you call

And I'll always remember

The part of you so tender

I'll be the one to catch your fall

Whenever you call

 

Neither one realized that theyÕd gathered an audience in the seating area, as they continued on with the next verse. The guys of NSYNC, the girls of Allure, and Johnny Wright sat shocked listening to the blend of their voices as they belted out the tune. The girls of Allure and Johnny had never heard Madison let her voice go so completely and feel the music, and they were struck by the power of it. Not many people could sing a Mariah Carey song and do it justice. Some of the crewmembers had also paused what they were doing and were watching the stage avidly.

 

Gabriel sang the first part of the next verse by himself.

 

And I will breathe for you each day

Comfort you through all the pain

Gently kiss your fears away

 

Madison sang the second part of the verse by herself, resting a hand on GabrielÕs shoulder, as she let her voice go and hit a high note. JC sitting in the audience began to fidget. Justin looked over at him and saw the edges of his nostrils flaring. Oh he was pissed. Huh, heÕd never really figured JC for the jealous type. JustinÕs wide eyes turned back toward the stage to watch the end of the mini performance.

 

You can turn to me and cry

Always understand that I

Give you all I am inside

 

I won't ever be too far away to feel you

And I won't hesitate at all

Whenever you call

 

I won't ever be too far to feel you

And I won't hesitate at all

Whenever you call

 

And I'll always remember

The part of you so tender

And be the one to catch your fall

Whenever you call

 

Madison closed her eyes to finish out the last notes, and pulled her hand away from GabrielÕs shoulder to place it on her stomach as she pushed her voice a little further. Gabriel played the last few notes of the song, and MadisonÕs eyes flew open wide at the sound of clapping coming from the audience. She turned her head sharply and when she saw who was sitting there felt a heated blush rush up her face.

 

ÒThank you,Ó she called out with a little wave. She looked over at Gabriel who was staring at her in awe.

 

ÒYou really have an amazing voiceÉ I mean I heard you sing karaoke, but thisÉ This was differentÉ This was somehow more,Ó he told her. She smiled at him brightly and thanked him.

 

A moment later, she heard a slam and saw JCÕs seat now empty and the door to the backstage area swinging. She noticed Justin still sitting there with a concerned look on his face.

 

ÒYou do tooÉ You should think about sing professionallyÉ That is if you donÕt alreadyÉÓ Madison advised him. ÒBut uhÉ I got to go take care of some thingsÉ So IÕll see you around laterÉÓ Gabriel nodded at her.

 

ÒJCÉ Must be your boyfriend,Ó he stated.

 

ÒWhat would make you say that?Ó

 

ÒBecause he doesnÕt normally storm out of rooms like thatÉ And what other reason would he have to storm out on us singing together for? I never really thought he was the jealous type, huhÉÓ He gave a shrug of his shoulders.

 

ÒYeahÉ IÕll see you later thenÉÓ Madison simply said before walking after JC.

 

In the audience, Johnny and the girls of Allure turned to look at the guys of NSYNC in question.

 

ÒCare to tell me whatÕs going on?Ó Johnny looked at Justin first.

 

ÒWhy do you gotta look at me first man?Ó Justin choked out. ÒLook at ChrisÉ HeÕs over there looking all smug!Ó ChrisÕ face immediately turned impassive when Johnny looked at him.

 

ÒOk I donÕt care who spills, but someone better and soonÉÓ Johnny stated.

 

ÒMy guess is JC was jealous,Ó Lance shrugged.

 

ÒAnd why the heck would he be jealous, Lance? What does he have to do with Madison? They canÕt date.Ó Johnny stated. With his final comment, the guys all turned to look in different directions or at each other, anywhere to keep from looking at Johnny. ÒNoÉ No! This canÕt be happeningÉ They know the damn rules.Ó

 

ÒLoveÉ Has no rules,Ó Joey stated seriously placing a hand on JohnnyÕs shoulder and sighing.

 

ÒRemove your hand Joey,Ó Johnny said flatly. Joey let out a nervous little chuckle. ÒYou guys know itÕs not my ruleÉ ItÕs JIVEÕs.Ó

 

ÒBut JIVE only said we canÕt date publiclyÉ What if they keep it hush-hush?Ó Justin suggested for his friends. The girls in Allure, except for Lauren who already knew, watched in avid fascination. They knew something was up with Madison. They were more shocked that she lied about it, and Lauren covered it up too. In unison the girls turned their glared at Lauren.

 

ÒWell she would have told you guys if you were more receptive to the idea, but you shot it down immediately, so we hid it.Ó Lauren just shrugged at them.

 

ÒAnd theyÕre doing such a good job of hiding it now,Ó Tiffany added sarcastically. Justin glared at her before turning away from her refusing to give the little bitch any acknowledgement. Johnny sighed.

 

ÒHave JC and Madison meet me in my room at 7 pm sharpÉ I donÕt want to here any excusesÉ ItÕs your responsibility, Justin, to get them there. Or no dealÉÓ Justin gulped in response and nodded. Johnny walked off after that mumbling about being too old to deal with this teenage drama.

 

Backstage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Madison ran off the stage and into the backstage area. She wasnÕt sure exactly where JC had gone, but knew she had to find him. She ran down one hallway, which turned out to be a dead end with a closet for electrical equipment. She backtracked and turned a different corner, but ended up in an eating area. Getting frustrated she headed back down the hall. She froze as she heard banging coming from down the hall in front of her. She jumped slightly when the thump of something hitting a door sounded. She walked cautiously toward the door and lifted a fist to knock on it.

 

ÒGo away,Ó was the response she received. So she knocked again a little harder this time. The door opened and JC yelled out, ÒI said go aw-Ó He froze when he saw Madison standing there in front of him. She watched a wave of emotions cross his face. Confusion, Hurt, Anger, Jealousy, Frustration. He looked around the hallway to see if anyone else was there, seeing no one he grabbed Madison by the arm and yanked her in. He slammed the door shut behind her and forced her against it. He glared at her holding tightly to her upper arms.

 

ÒJC youÕre hurting meÉ What did I do,Ó she pleaded with him looking up at him with tears brimming her eyes.

 

ÒWhat did you do? You were flirting like crazy with another guy,Ó JC stated blandly. ÒI was standing right there and had to watch it all play out it front of meÉ In front of our friendsÉÓ

 

ÒJC I didnÕt flirt with another guyÉ I mean he was just playing a song I liked, and so I decided to sing along with himÉ HeÕs a really nice guyÉ He didnÕt do anything wrong, and neither did IÉ Am I not aloud to sing now,Ó she questioned him frustration now evident in her own voice. JC let go of her arms and pushed away from her.

 

ÒNo! I meanÉ Of course you can singÉ ButÉ Did you have to touch him like that? And smile at him? You two sounded perfect togetherÉ Perfect,Ó he said the last word on a sighed grumble.

 

ÒJC look at me,Ó Madison said walking forward towards him. She placed her hands on his face keeping his eyes locked with hers. ÒI only touched his shoulderÉ And it was more to keep me groundedÉ And I donÕt see the problem in smiling at himÉ I smile at lots of people, a lot of my fans are guysÉ You donÕt see me flying off the wagon every time you smile at one of your beautiful female fans.Ó

 

ÒYeah, but-Ó

 

ÒNo, no butsÉ JC IÕm not interested in Gabriel like thatÉ IÕm with youÉ I care about youÉ I donÕt even know himÉ You and I, weÕve got to get this clear now or weÕre never going to be able to be together.Ó JC nodded his head in her hands.

 

Ã’God I just missed you so much, and seeing your hands on himÉ  And knowing I havenÕt been able to have you in my arms this last monthÉ I couldnÕtÉ IÕm sorry,Ó he said. He removed her hands from his face and held them within his own. JC gently pressed his lips against hers. Ã’IÕm so sorry baby.Ó He kissed her again.

 

ÒDid you have to break ChrisÕ piggy bank? HeÕs going to be sooo pissed at you,Ó she smiled sweetly at him. Looking over at the mess of shattered pink pieces of porcelain and coins scattered around the doorway. JC kissed her again instead of answering hoping to forget about the rage he was about to be delivered from the crazy one. JC tilted MadisonÕs head slightly to the side, so he could deepen their kiss. He began to kiss her fiercely after the sound of a soft moan escaped from her. Their kiss didnÕt last long, because after a few moments the door flew open followed by the other guys and the girls of Allure.

 

ÒWhat the fuck man!Ó Chris yelled at him. ÒKeep your jealous paws off my junk!Ó

 

ÒStupid thing was freaking me out with his beady little eyesÉ HmmÉ Sounds like someone else I know,Ó JC added with a smirk. Chris eyes flew wide a moment before he attacked. Justin saw the move out of the corner of his eye and grabbed Madison to pull her out of the way and to safety.

 

A wired and angry Chris flew across the room at JC. JCÕs eyes widened briefly for a moment before he took off running putting distance between him and Chris. Chris was quick though, and dove at JC just as JC moved past the couch. The two went sprawling onto the couch and it tipped over sending them flying over the back. The two began to play wrestle, and the other guys let them have their fun for a couple of minutes.

 

A whistle sounded through the air. ÒOk you guys weÕve got bigger fish to fry,Ó Lance stated. JC and Chris stopped their wrestling. JC stood first reaching a hand down to help Chris up. They slapped each other on the back.

 

ÒThis isnÕt over yet,Ó Chris murmured softly with an evil grin.

 

ÒNot even close,Ó JC added with a smirk.

 

The two walked over to the rest of the group.

 

ÒSo everyone knows about you and Maddy now, JC.Ó Justin stated plainly.

 

ÒWhat?Ó

 

ÒOh pleaseÉ With that jealous tirade you pulled a moment ago it was so obviousÉÓ

 

ÒFuck!Ó JC exclaimed.

 

ÒGood news: You donÕt have to hide it from Johnny or the other girls nowÉ Bad news: Johnny wants to see you two at his room tonight at 7 PM sharpÉ No excusesÉÓ Justin finished.

 

JC kicked his foot against the wall, before grumbling and immediately regret it, when a brief feeling of pain struck him. ÒReally man,Ó Justin questioned him in exasperation. ÒYou need some anger management classesÉ What the fuck? Are you like going through the terrible twoÕs again? Should I call your mom?Ó Justin immediately cut off his comments with the death look JC gave him.

 

 

 

End Notes:
Reviews? Please
Chapter 7 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

Yay! A new chapter, so sorry its taking me so long to write these... I hope to get a couple more done before I go back to school. Please let me know if you are still enjoying this story...

Also, do you like me including the links to the songs featured in my stories? Or should I not bother? Thanks for your support and encouragement... Have a nice long weekend if I don't get to post again until next week. 

Chapter 7

 

Madison walked back over to JC and slung her left arm around his waist and hugged him tightly. She gave Justin a patient smile, ÒJustin stop ragging JC. Leave him alone,Ó she sighed. Justin grumbled in response and Madison winked at him. She turned her head toward JC. ÒWell weÕve got to be heading back toward the stage for our rehearsals, and youÕve got to get ready to leave for your radio interview.Ó She placed her right palm on his chest. ÒIÕll see you later tonight,Ó she gave him a saucy smile and pulled her arms away from him to walk with the girls out of NSYNCÕs dressing room.

 

Before she made it out the door, her arm was gripped and she was pulled backwards back into JCÕs warm embrace. When she opened her mouth to question his actions, she found her mouth covered by his lips before she could speak. JC captured her lips with his in an intense lip lock. His large hands embraced her face, as he deepened the contact for a moment before he pulled away. ÒThatÕs to hold me until later,Ó he whispered huskily. JC smiled at her and she smiled back biting the edge of her lip.

 

ÒDamn,Ó Joey broke in between them. He wrapped an arm behind Madison and proceeded to dip her backwards. ÒMy turn Ma Cherie.Ó He made a move as if to kiss her, but Madison saw his play and decided to let her body go limp in his arms. ÒOh crap!Ó Not expecting this, Joey pitched forward with Madison in his arms, and she let her body fall to the ground. Within mere moments, JC had Joey pulled off of his girlfriend and gave the younger man a warning look that was only half playful. MadisonÕs chuckle from the floor quickly grabbed his attention, and Justin leant her a hand to pull herself up from the floor.

 

Madison gave Joey a quick wink and called out as she walked to the door, ÒIÕm onto you Mr. FatoneÉ But nice try!Ó MadisonÕs continued chuckled could be heard as she continued down the hallway and back towards the stage area.

 

The moment Madison was out the door, JCÕs attention snapped back to Joey. He pointed a finger into the happy-go-lucky manÕs chest. ÒPaws off! SheÕs off limits to you. SheÕs mine!Ó

 

ÒSheesh! Chill man, Joey was only playinÕÉ He didnÕt mean anything by it.Ó Chris rolled his eyes at JC as he lounged back on the couch heÕd returned to its upright position. ÒNever took you for the Jealous-Possessive type C! Let me know if you need to talkÉ I took some classes about this stuff. ItÕs not healthy to keep it all bottled up insideÉ Just let it out man!Ó Chris chuckled at his own wittiness. ÒBoy am I good!Ó He smirked just before he felt a pillow chucked at his head. ÒOh itÕs on!Ó He glared back at JC.

 

~~~~~~~~~~ Allure On Stage ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Johnny stopped by to check on the girls before he ushered NSYNC into the van to head for their radio interview in the next town over. He walked in front of the stage where the girls were standing, and placed his folder down in front of him. Riffling through the papers he came across the show schedule for the girls to confirm with them they would be doing as NSYNCÕs opening act.

 

Ã’Alright girlsÉ So weÕre all on board with the songs for this preshowÉ  Get Over Yourself, Love This Way, Weak, A Girl Can Dream, and WeÕre DancingÉ The technicians at the board have the background music lined up, and Alex has been working on the choreography with youÉ He should be down tomorrow; he was just wrapping up some stuff with Britney today. Why donÕt you girls get started practicing with the music and working on the mic levelsÉ Just get familiar with the audio, stage and the routine Alex has set upÉ IÕm going to make sure the guys are all set to head out, and will be back in a few.Ó The girls said goodbye to Johnny and set themselves up on stage to practice their routine. By the following week they would be working on dress rehearsals, if all went well.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 5:30PM ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JC and Madison were snuggled up on an oversized loveseat in the room JC shared with Justin. The other guys and girls were off doing their own thing and would be coming back later to hang out after JC and Madison had their meeting with Johnny. Madison was wearing jean shorts and an oversized Washington Redskins sweatshirt of JCÕs, while JC wore a pair of cargo shorts and a black t-shirt. Madison sprawled out on JC, nuzzled her face into his chest absorbing the smell that was uniquely him, while he lightly ran a hand up and down her arm.

 

ÒJC what if Johnny tells us to call it quits?Ó Madison asked him softly. She really hoped that didnÕt happen. She was quickly coming to rely on having JC in her life. She may even be falling in love with him, but wasnÕt quite ready to analyze those feelings yet.

 

ÒItÕs not going to happen, baby. I know Johnny. He can be a hard ass yes, but he would never tell us we canÕt be together, no matter what JIVE says.Ó He lightly kissed her lips when she looked up at him. ÒNow letÕs not focus on the meetingÉ ItÕs nothing to worry aboutÉ We have an hour and a half still and-Ó His words were cut off when MaddyÕs lips met his own. He decided to take advantage of this opportunity, since they likely werenÕt going to have much alone time in the future. He slid his hands down her back to grab her tight ass and hold it against him. Madison groaned in response. JC lightly ran the edge of his tongue along her bottom lip before slipping it inside her mouth and deepening their kiss.

 

~~~~~~~~JohnnyÕs Room (7 PM)~~~~~~~

 

JC and Madison knocked on the door for JohnnyÕs room at the rental unit JIVE had rented out for the tourÕs use during rehearsals. A moment later, Johnny opened the door for them and walked back into the room silently requesting for them to follow him. JC and Madison looked at each other cautiously, before stepping into the room themselves. As soon as the door was closed JohnnyÕs lit fuse blew.

 

ÒWhat the hell are you two thinking? You know company policy. You signed the contracts in agreement. Not ONLY that, but on top of everything your BOTH JIVE artists, which makes this even more complicating. I just donÕt know what to do with you two,Ó he threw his hands up in the air dramatically. The room remained silent for several minutes before Johnny continued. ÒWellÉ What do you have to say for yourselves?Ó

 

ÒJohnny, this isnÕt MadisonÕs fault. She didnÕt want to date me at first, but I insisted we give it a try. I really like her Johnny. DonÕt blame her for thisÉ ItÕs all on me,Ó JC explained to Johnny. He draped his arm around her shoulders keeping her locked close against his body in a protective gesture.

 

ÒJC it doesnÕt matter who instigated thisÉ It matters that you are seeing each other nowÉ This is a complete breach of contractÉ You could loose everything for thisÉ Are you willing to do that?Ó

 

ÒI doubt itÕs that serious,Ó JC replied.

 

ÒOh itÕs that seriousÉÓ Johnny stated flatly. ÒI like you both I really doÉ You must really have something, because you even have Justin standing up for you against me.Ó Johnny sighed and scratched the back of his neck. He took a deep breath before continuing on. ÒOk hereÕs what weÕre going to doÉ You two can continue to be together if you follow these conditionsÉ One slipup an youÕre doneÉ Do you hear me?Ó When he received positive acknowledgement from the couple he continued. ÒFirst, on tour you two will not be seen alone together in public that includes backstage and public parts of the hotelsÉ We donÕt need any of the crewmembers letting this information slipÉ Security will need to be made aware of the situation thoughÉ Second, no more ridiculous shows of jealousy JCÉ The next time you fly off the collar like thatÉ Well it will all be overÉ Got it?Ó JC nodded his head. ÒThird, during the tour you can only hang out on the other groupÕs tour bus if another member of your group is in attendanceÉ It will spark less rumors this wayÉ And lastly, no more PDAÕsÉ Especially during photo shoots.Ó Johnny paused for a moment to gather his thoughts and take a breath. ÒWhy do I feel as though IÕm going to regret this,Ó he mumbled. ÒAlright IÕm done with you twoÉ Get out and send in Mike and Jeff.Ó

 

With that said JC turned Madison around with him and walked out the door. He spoke to the head of NSYNC security, Mike and the head of Allure security, Jeff; told them Johnny wanted to speak with them, then they walked down the corridor to the room JC was sharing with Justin and where all their friends were gathered and waiting for JohnnyÕs decision. JC pulled his room key out of his pocket and opened the door. He urged Madison inside in front of him before stepping in and closing the door. The crew was gathered around the sitting area on couches and chairs. Justin was propped back on a bed and Chris was lying on his back on the floor staring at the ceiling. When they heard the door open, all eyes turned toward Madison and JC.

 

ÒSoÉ HowÕd it go?Ó Justin asked cautiously.

 

ÒSurprisingly good,Ó JC smiled.

 

ÒWe have a bunch of Ôguidelines,ÕÓ Madison said with her fingers in the air making quotations, Òthat we have to follow. So as long as we stick to them, weÕre good.Ó She smiled up at JC, who pulled her in close to his chest.

 

ÒYes,Ó Joey exclaimed suddenly. ÒIf thereÕs hope for you two then there is hope for me. The perfect woman for me is out there somewhere, and when I find her IÕm grabbing herÉÓ

 

ÒWhen you find this woman let me knowÉ I got to see who this is that can tame the Italian Stallion,Ó Lance chuckled. Joey threw a pillow at him in response.

 

ÒShut up Poofoo,Ó he rumbled in response.

 

ÒAlright enough,Ó Justin yelled. ÒWhy donÕt we head out to the pool and have a little party to celebrate.Ó Everyone agreed and headed back to their rooms to change into swimwear.

 

~~~~~~~~Pool (A little while later)~~~~~~~~

 

The compound that was rented for tour use was isolated from curious fans and snooping paparazzi. It contained two pools and hot tubs; one more isolated for the talentÕs use, while the other was made available for staff and crew to use.

 

Since it was evening outside, the pool was illuminated with underwater lights and some fairy lights strung around the bordering fence, giving off just enough light to see by. The guys all stood around in their swimming trucks, while they awaited the girls to join them.

 

Several minutes later, the door in the corner buzzed and the girls emerged. All of them wore some kind of cover-up over their bathing suits. They strode over to the guys to say hi before choosing lounge chairs for their things. Maria and Tiffany decided they didnÕt actually want to go swimming and so they left their cover-ups on and leaned back in their chairs to relax. You could tell by a roll of the guysÕ eyes they didnÕt much like these two females. The fake and bitchy attitude was a major put off, and in only a day the guys could tell they were girls theyÕd prefer to keep their distance from when they could. They especially didnÕt like the attitude they gave Lauren and Madison.

 

Lauren and Madison decided to immediately strip off the cover-ups to jump in the pool, while Kimberly went over to flirt with the guys. She was cute they gave her that much, and Joey was willing to flirt with her for fun, but knew nothing would ever really come of it, since she wasnÕt really his type.

 

All attention was pulled away from the other girls when Lauren and Madison emerged from their cover and stood in bikinis. Lauren was wearing a pale yellow one, and Madison was wearing an emerald green one. Neither was stick skinny, but they both had curvy and toned dancer bodies that made guys drool, and these guys were no exception. Plus, they had well developed chests that were enhanced in the triangle tops.

 

Justin began punching JCÕs arm as he stared Madison up and down. Damn if he only knew a body that fine hid under all that clothing. He groaned. JC pushed Justin away after a minute to stop the annoying behavior.

 

ÒWhat is your problem? Stop hitting me,Ó JC yelled at him.

 

Justin swallowed deeply before answering. ÒIÕll fight you for her,Ó he managed to spit out.

 

ÒYouÕre kidding me,Ó JC looked at his friend in astonishment. Justin shook his head negatively. He watched the girl who was quickly becoming one of his best friends, standing off to the side in a tiny green bikini that seemed to be made for her.

 

He shuddered a moment later, when his head finally cleared and realized he was thinking this way about someone he had considered to be like a little sister to him. It was a very uncomfortable position to be in. He decided he needed to cool off and quickly, so he ran over to the pool and dove in headfirst. The guys chuckled at him, when they saw the realization cross his face that he was thinking that way about little Madison. They were close in age, but she was so much smaller than him, he dubbed her his little sister.

 

JC strolled over behind Madison and placed his hands around her waist pulling he backwards against him. He kissed her lightly behind the ear. ÒMaybe you should cover that hot body up someÉ YouÕre torturing that poor boy over there,Ó JC nodded towards the pool, where Justin leaned his forehead against the edge looking down into the water. Madison and Lauren both turned in his direction and giggled at the picture Justin made. ÒCome onÉ LetÕs go for a swim.Ó JC pulled Madison along behind him as he walked over to the stairs and stepped into the cool water of the pool. When they were waist deep, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her along with him into the deeper water. Lauren also walked into the pool, but headed over towards Justin to tease him a little.

 

Off on the side on their lounge chairs Maria and Tiffany were having a whispered conversation of their own.

 

ÒLook at herÉ How much sluttier can you get?Ó Tiffany said sarcastically nodding toward Madison.

 

ÒI know, right? SheÕs so obvious about it tooÉ Do you really believe sheÕs as virginal as she tries to make everyone believe?Ó Maria questioned a disgusted look coming across her face. Too bad they werenÕt aware of the two males figures hunched behind them playing spies, listening to their every word; as the girls continued digging themselves in a deep hole of bitterness.

 

ÒPffÉ If sheÕs a virgin stillÉ Then IÕm a freakinÕ princess,Ó Tiffany giggled. ÒI donÕt understand what the big deal is with herÉ I mean if sheÕs so good and so talented why the hell did she join a group? She should have gone soloÉÓ

 

ÒI bet thereÕs something wrong with her that we havenÕt figured out yetÉ No one can be that perfect.Ó

 

ÒNo definitely notÉ IÕm so sick of her getting so much attention thoughÉ We keep losing all of our solo parts in songs to her on this albumÉ WhatÕs next? SheÕs going to become the face for the group like Justin is for NSYNCÉ While we all fade into the backgroundÉ We canÕt let that happen.Ó

 

ÒNo we canÕtÉ HmmÉ I got the perfect solutionÉ We just need to find out what the ÔguidelinesÕ Johnny talked to them about wereÉÓ Maria said with an evil smirk breaking across her face. Tiffany smiled in response.

 

Chris and Lance quietly backed away from the girls and walked into a corner on the opposite side. They had a hurried quiet conversation between them before they excused Joey from Kimberly to bring him up to date.

 

ÒTiffany and Maria are planning something against Maddy and JC,Ó Lance informed him.

 

ÒWhat,Ó Joey questioned in confusion.

 

ÒWe were spying on the enemy,Ó Chris said with an evil smile. ÒAnd we gathered some interesting Intel.Ó

 

ÒReally Chris you need to stop with the spy moviesÉÓ Joey replied with an eye roll. ÒLance why are you encouraging him?Ó Lance shrugged in response.

 

ÒHeÕs right thoughÉ I believe based on what we heard that they are looking for a way to out JC and Maddy to the public,Ó Lance explained.

 

ÒAre you serious?Ó

 

ÒAs serious as an addict,Ó Chris replied firmly.

 

ÒWell damnÉ We got to let Lauren and Justin knowÉ IÕm not sure about Kim yetÉ It is still a little touch and go with her jealousy of Lauren and Maddy.Ó The group began to form a plan they would let Justin and Lauren in on later. They had to find a way to stop the other girls from ruining their friendÕs relationship. This was the happiest theyÕd seen JC in a while. He was much happier in this relationship than his previous one, and they didnÕt want to see how heÕd react if it all came crashing down around him. Madison was a special girl and much different from the others heÕd dated previously. She was a blonde compared to the brunettes he seemed to prefer, but that was minor. It was her outgoing personality, talent and charm that seemed to capture all their hearts. The guys had quickly dubbed themselves her older brothers, after their first few meetings, well all of them except JC that is.

 

End Notes:
So... What do you think... Good/Bad?
Chapter 8 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

Well hey look here... I've actually written another chapter so fast... I just couldn't stop writing last night, and then I wrapped it up this morning... I hope you like... Please let me know...

Featured Song:

We're Dancing    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkniD20RFk 

Chapter 8

 

~~~~~~~First Show (End of May 2000)~~~~~~

 

This was it the first show. The moment the girls of Allure felt as though they had been waiting forever for. The sound of the screams from the audience pulsed through the backstage area as though it was the heart of the arena itself. And in a way it was, the swirling chaos and emotions from the fans seemed to breath life into a once dormant building.

 

The girls stood inside their dressing room getting the final adjustments done to their costumes, and attaching their microphones and ear buds. The girls were each dressed a little differently, but they all coordinated. They all wore blue skinny fit jeans with rhinestones set in different patterns along the pant legs and black converse sneakers that were easier to dance in. Madison wore an aqua colored halter-top that ended above her belly button; her long blonde hair was left down and straight. Lauren wore a bright yellow tank top that ended just slightly above the edge of her jeans; her caramel brown hair was pulled off her face and partially clipped. Kimberly wore a bright pink tube top, her long brown hair braided into two pigtails. Tiffany wore an orange halter-top similar to MadisonÕs, her curly golden brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. Maria wore a spring green tube top, her chestnut brown hair left down in waves.

 

Once the previous two acts had finished their performances, it was time for the girls to take the stage. They were the final opening act before NSYNC took the stage. Outside their dressing room door their bodyguards joined them: Jeff, Sam, Greg, Tom, and Frank. Jeff is the head of their security team, and was actually really good friends with Mike, the head of NSYNCÕs security team. As they walked down the hallway towards the stage, the guys of NSYNC standing off to the side stopped them briefly to wish them good luck.

 

ÒHey beautiful girlsÉ You girls are going to kick ass out there!Ó Justin advised them giving each girl a quick hug, and adding a kiss to the cheek for Madison before resting his arm on her shoulder. Tiffany and Maria rolled their eyes at each other in response. They were still planning on outing JC and MadisonÕs relationship, but were waiting for the perfect time to spring their plan.

 

ÒJustinÉ Get your arm off meÉ God you weigh a ton!Ó Madison exclaimed as she wiggled her shoulder trying to shrug Justin off.

 

ÒOh baby dollÉ You really know how to boost a manÕs ego,Ó Justin sighed and removed his arm.

 

ÒYou girls are going to do greatÉ Any last minute nerves,Ó JC asked the group as he walked over closer to Madison. They had been following JohnnyÕs guidelines to the T these last six weeks, but made up for it any moment they were able to sneak off alone. He subtly rubbed her back in a comforting gesture and kissed her check lightly as well, but a little closer to her lips.

 

ÒJust a few,Ó Kimberly admitted with a groan.

 

Lance gave a soft, but deep laugh before responding. ÒDonÕt worry youÕll be fine.Ó

 

The guys gave the girls their last few good luck hugs, before sending them on their way to the stage. As the girls approached the stage they each took in a deep relaxing breath. Madison was the first to step up onto the stage and immediately turned on her public smile. The girls quickly followed behind her and took their places on the stage.

 

ÒHelloooooo Tampa!Ó Madison yelled out and was quickly greet with the roar of the audience as the noise level surged in greeting. She gave the audience a quick giggle in response before continuing. ÒI know you are all out here patiently awaiting your favorite superstars,Ó she paused for a moment for dramatics. Then Allure shouted out at the same time, ÒNSYNC!Ó

 

ÒBut we have one more short performance weÕd like to share with you,Ó Maria added when the noise level died again a little.

 

ÒIÕm sure many of you out there have heard our popular song ÔGet Over YourselfÕ,Ó Tiffany added.

 

ÒAnd some of you may have even heard our newly released single ÔWeÕre DancingÕ,Ó chimed in Kimberly.

 

ÒOur album will be coming out in stores in a few weeks time, but exclusively at NSYNC concert performances our album is being release early, and is available to be purchased at the venue booths. So make sure to check us outÉ We are,Ó Lauren informed the audience. The girls screamed out ÒAllure,Ó together before the stage darkened briefly. The audience silence just for a moment before the opening notes of their popular song ÔGet Over YourselfÕ sounded through the speakers. The girls followed by singing ÔLove This WayÕ (slow song), ÔWeak,Õ ÔA Girl Can DreamÕ (slow song), and ending with ÔWeÕre Dancing.Õ Just before their final song, Madison stepped off the side of the stage, and while the other girls weÕre talking to the audience she put on her practice ballet shoes to dance. Their last song, their most recent single, is actually featured in a new movie that was being release called CenterStage. In dedication to this, Madison helped to coordinate some of the ballet moves the girls use in this song, and in the background clips from the movie were shown.

 

Madison sang the first verse; while the girls and her did simple ballet moves.

 

When the going starts to get rough

And you feel like you've had enough

Let the music take control of your soul

Take a chance and do what you feel

YouÕre a force they cannot live without it

You gotta break the chain yeah yeah

 

Lauren sang the next part as the girls stepped back to give Madison some room and watched as she began to dance around the stage in small circles. At the last line she began to spin in a circle in one place over and over until just before the chorus when she abruptly stopped and posed, and the audience screamed in response as the girls moved into the chorus.

 

There's a passion inside

An inner strength that drives

Can't nobody take that away from you

It's the greatest high

You set the floor on fire when you come alive

 

The girls all joined in singing the chorus together.

 

And we're dancin'

And it feels alright

I can't control my desire

And we're dancin'

And it feels alright

Yeah

And we're dancin'

And it feels alright

Can't hold me down

Gotta reach for the sky

And we're dancin'

And it feels alright

Yeah

 

Kimberly sang the next verse, followed by Lauren with the bridge again. The girls joined together to sing the chorus, before Tiffany and Maria sang the next part of the song together.

 

Push it too the max

Feel the room fall at your feet

Don't you dare hold back

Cuz it feels so good inside

 

This time around Madison walked to the edge of the stage to sing the next part. She sank down and sat on the edge of the stage her legs dangling off the edge, and sang. The other girls continued the dancing behind her.

 

There's a passion inside

An inner strength that drives

Can't nobody take that away from you

It's the greatest high

You set the floor on fire when you come alive

 

She then stood and walked over to join the other girls as they sang the chorus one final time, before striking their final pose. At the end of the song the girls held one anotherÕs hands and bowed in response to the audiences cheers and screams.

 

ÒThank you,Ó Madison called out slightly out of breath. ÒThank you all so very much for all your love and support. WeÕll be having a meet and greet in the venue hall in a few minutes before NSYNC takes the stage, weÕd love to meet you there!Ó The girls bowed one last time before walking back to step off the stage. One of the stagehands had grabbed MadisonÕs shoes for her, so she could change before the meet and greet.

 

ÒWow that was such an amazing high,Ó Tiffany exclaimed.

 

ÒOh my god! Tell me about it, IÕm still shakingÉÓ Maria added with a laugh.

 

Madison just smiled as she listened to the girls chatting in excitement, while she sat down off to the side in a chair that was provided for her to change out of her ballet slippers.

 

ÒThat was beyond amazing,Ó a voice whispered from behind her ear. She jumped in her seat slightly, startled. The voice chuckled deeply before kissing behind her ear, ÒIÕm so turned on right now.Ó

 

ÒJC stop,Ó she said pushing him away with a little giggle. ÒIÕm all sweaty and gross.Ó He stood up in front of her and tossed her a towel to dab the sweat away from her skin before the meet and greet.

 

ÒI donÕt find it grossÉ Please youÕre hardly sweaty at allÉ Wait until you see the guys and I, when we get off stageÉÓ JC answered.

 

ÒUmmÉ How about I take your word for it and I see you after you showerÉ hmm?Ó Madison gave him a smile as she stood. ÒWell we need to be heading out for our meet and greet.Ó She peered around quickly to see if anyone near by was looking at them. Seeing the coast was clear she leaned up and quickly placed a kiss against his lush lips. ÒUntil later,Ó and she left him with a wink. Madison giggled as she walked away with the girls, hearing JCÕs muted groan behind her.

 

~~~~~~Meet and Greet~~~~~~~

 

The girls sat lined up along the table awaiting the arrival of their fans for their first tour meet and greet. Usually the meet and greet would be done earlier in the day, but for their first, Johnny had decided to do it during the show, when they would have the majority of fans available and aware. Also this way fans didnÕt need special passes to attend the meet and greet everyone was welcome.

 

It didnÕt take long for the fans to begin showing up, many of them with copies of AllureÕs CD in hand, others just having the girls sign promotional photos that had been provided. The majority of fans were so super sweet and supportive, but their were always one or two who managed to sneak in that werenÕt really fans, but rather fans of NSYNC that wanted to put in their two sense.

 

One such fan was at that moment berating Madison for dating JC, while another was saying how she heard Madison was dating Justin. Then they joined together to gang up on her.

 

ÒSheÕs probably seeing both of them,Ó a twenty something black haired girl commented to her newly met partner in crime, in front of Madison.

 

ÒYeahÉ She must be the tour slutÉ There always seems to be one around.Ó The other girl a blonde responded. Madison, Lauren and Kimberly looked on in shock. Tiffany and Maria at the other end of the table were snickering with one another with hands shielding their faces so no one could see what they were really doing.

 

ÒSo MadisonÉ Is it true? YouÕre the tour slut this time around? Tell meÉ Do you service all the guys or just the most popular ones,Ó the black haired girl questioned.

 

ÒExcuse me?Ó Madison exclaimed in indignation. ÒIÕm sorry, but that is really rude. I think itÕs time you girls moved on now. Thank you,Ó she managed to get out without breaking into tears or freaking out on the girls. They were just a couple of diehard NSYNC fans, and it was sad, but there really were girls out there that just couldnÕt stand to see the guys happy with anyone that wasnÕt them. Like that was ever going to happen. The guys could sense their fakeness from a mile away.

 

ÒIs there a problem here?Ó Jeff the head of security walked over after a moment longer noticing the two girls seemed to be holding up the line. He wasnÕt close enough to have heard the comments the two girls had made, but he could see the tenseness in the faces of Madison and Lauren.

 

ÒHi JeffÉ I think these two girls are more than ready to leave,Ó Lauren suggested to him quickly before anyone could make additional comments.

 

ÒFollow me girls,Ó he said urging the girls out of the area of the meet and greet. ÒI suggest you girls go find your seats. Next time I see you, youÕll be removed from the arena. Enjoy the show,Ó he said flatly as he parted from them before walking back over to the meet and greet. Madison and the girls continued to sign a few more autographs before he decided to step in and excuse Madison from the signing. She seemed to be on the verge of breaking down and he made the executive decision to usher her back to the tour bus.

 

Madison didnÕt say a word to the other girls, for fear she might loose her composure. Instead she silently followed Jeff through the back of the arena. She spotted Justin out the corner of her eye as he was adjusting his earpiece preparing to take the stage, but she ignored him. She couldnÕt stop now, and was thankful she didnÕt run into any of the other guys on her journey to her tour bus.

 

~~~~~~~NSYNC just after show time~~~~~~~~

 

ÒWhatÕs wrong with Madison?Ó Justin questioned looking over at Chris who was in the corner adjusting his pants.

 

ÒNo clue manÉ Why,Ó Chris responded.

 

ÒI donÕt knowÉ ItÕs just weirdÉ SomethingÕs wrong, I can feel itÉ She wouldnÕt even look at me when she walked by with Jeff earlierÉ And none of the other girls were with her,Ó Justin sighed.

 

ÒMaybe she had to go to the bathroom really bad,Ó Chris deadpanned.

 

ÒOh why do I bother with you,Ó Justin sighed frustrated. He saw JC return to the dressing room after his shower and decided to take it up with him. ÒHey C, do you know whatÕs wrong with Madison?Ó

 

ÒUmmÉ SomethingÕs wrong with Madison?Ó JC looked at Justin confused. He hadnÕt seen her since just after she came off the stage that evening.

 

ÒYeahÉ I saw her just before we took the stage she was heading out of the arena with Jeff, but none of the other girls. I know she wanted to see the show tonightÉ She didnÕt even look at me CÉ It was like she was trying to ignore meÉ Did I do something I donÕt remember?Ó

 

ÒItÕs probably nothing JustinÉ Maybe she was just really tiredÉ It is tough getting used to this tour stuff you knowÉ But IÕll check on her laterÉÓ

 

Just then Lance and Joey both walked back into the room. Lance was running a hand through his hair and Joey was stretching his neck from side to side trying to ease some tension caught there.

 

ÒYou guys talking about Madison,Ó Lance asked.

 

ÒYeah, somethingÕs up with herÉ She flat out ignored me earlierÉ ThatÕs not like herÉ Well unless I royally piss her off-Ó Justin left his statement hanging.

 

ÒShe was probably trying to avoid breaking down,Ó Joey added.

 

ÒWhy-Ó Justin began, but was cut off by Lance.

 

ÒApparently she was verbally assaulted by some of our hardcore fans at AllureÕs meet and greet.Ó

 

ÒWhat?Ó JCÕs eye flared.

 

ÒAccording to Lauren and KimberlyÉ Two girls decided to use rumors of Madison dating you and Justin and turn them into the idea that she is the tourÉ Slut,Ó Joey grimaced as he struggled to release the last word.

 

ÒAre freakinÕ kidding me? This shit is ridiculousÉÓ JC exclaimed. ÒHow can these people call themselves fans and yet berate the people in our lives? I need to talk to Johnny this staying quiet crap and pretending weÕre not dating isnÕt helping anythingÉ We need to go public, so I can share my support for her, and explain to the fans how disappointed I am that they canÕt support me in this.Ó JC finished his monologue to the guys before storming out of their dressing room and heading out to the tour buses to be with Madison.

 

ÒShitÕs gonna hit the fan,Ó Chris said in a singsong voice, but none of the guys could say anything to his comment, because in this Chris was right. They let out a collective sighed before gathering their things and heading out to their own tour bus.

End Notes:
Feedback please... Just want to make sure people are enjoying this story :D
Chapter 9 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:

Finally it's here Chapter 9... I'm so very sorry it has taken so long... I hope you enjoy it... =D

Featured Song:

Fragile   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Qs0Zh2mBU 

This is who I picture Madison looking and sounding like - Delta Goodrem. 

Chapter 9

~~~~~~Allure Tour Bus~~~~~~~

 

Ã’Hey girls,Ó JC said as he slung his bag off his shoulder to rest at his side.  He stepped through the entrance of the bus and into small lounge area where the girls of Allure were playing cards. Well most of the girls anyway. Ã’WhereÕs Maddy,Ó he questioned noticing she wasnÕt up front with the others, just before he heard the sound of her voice quietly singing from the back of the bus. He nodded at them in response to their pointed fingers.

 

ÒJC why donÕt you play a game of cards with us. Madison said she wanted some alone time to work on something, and for no one to bother her.Ó Kimberly explained scooting over in her seat in welcome.

 

ÒNahÉ Thanks though. IÕm going to go see if I can help,Ó he murmured as he walked down the aisle, and dropped his bag into one of the spare bunks on their bus.

 

ÒItÕs your funeral,Ó Maria sighed shaking her head and all the girls giggled for a moment. They knew Madison didnÕt like to be interrupted when she was working on a song. They hadnÕt used any of her songs on this album, but they were hoping to use at least one of them on their next album. She was a really good songwriter, and really knew how to translate peopleÕs emotions into a song. Well, they had tried to warn JC. There was nothing else they could do, so they went back to their game.

 

As JC walked to the back of the bus, he could hear the soft melody being played on a keyboard. The lilting tone of her voice seeped through the wood of the door surrounding JC. He closed his eyes for a brief moment to absorb the emotions flowing around him that her music stirred.

 

Sometimes I feel like I'm alone.

Sometimes I feel like I'm not that strong.

Sometimes I feel so frail so small.

Sometimes I feel vulnerable.

Sometimes I feel a little fragile, oh.

A little fragile, oh.

 

JC softly opened the door and stepped into the room. Madison was facing away from him playing a soft melody on her keyboard. She hadnÕt noticed him walk in the room, yet. He gently closed the door behind him as he continued to listen to her sing with such passion and emotion in her voice.

 

In six thousand years what will this mean,

Words from the heart or a melody.

So caught in emotion and I'm overcome.

As I'm falling down I come undone.

 

As she held the last note, he stepped up behind her and placed his hands gently upon her shoulders startling her. She jumped up from her seat and away from the touch. Her hand rested lightly over her racing heart trying to calm it down. She was so lost in her song that she hadnÕt heard anyone walk in behind her. She had thought she was still alone. When she saw it was JC, she stopped the curse from breaching her lips that someone was interrupting her alone time.

 

ÒJC you scared the crap out of me,Ó she paused for a moment to take a deep breath and control her racing emotions. ÒHow long have you been there? When did you get here?Ó JC stepped up to her and grabbed her hands in his pulling her snuggly up against the warmth of his chest. She inhaled deeply the smell that was uniquely him, and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

 

ÒI havenÕt been here that long. I heard a good part of your song though. You wrote that?Ó She froze for a moment not answering afraid he would say that he didnÕt like it. Instead of using words to respond, she felt safer just nodding her head. ÒIt was beautiful, but rather sad. I didnÕt know you could play the piano.Ó He rested his chin upon the top of her head and lightly rubbed her back.

 

ÒThereÕs a lot you still donÕt know about me JC. We donÕt get a lot of time to spend alone together, you know?Ó

 

ÒThatÕs going to change,Ó he whispered kissing the side of her head. He pulled away from her for a brief moment to lead her over to one of the couches. He sat down and pulled her down beside him into the crook of his arm. She looked up at him questioningly. ÒIÕm done with this hiding around shit. I canÕt do this anymore.Ó

 

Madison inhaled sharply thinking he was talking about being with her, and she tried to pull away. When JC realized how what he said sounded to her, he pulled her back to him tightly. ÒI didnÕt mean it like that baby. I meant I donÕt want us to have to sneak around to be together. I donÕt mean us going public and making a big announcement that weÕre together or anything.Ó He sighed and took a moment to organize his thoughts. ÒI heard about what those girls said to you at the meet and greet today.Ó

 

ÒJC it was nothing really. I just wasnÕt expecting it, and-Ó

 

ÒNo,Ó he told her firmly. ÒThere is no reason anyone should be treated that way. Our fansÉ Our real fans would only want us to be happy, IÕm sure. But I think. I think theyÕre confused. Are we a couple or arenÕt we? You knowÉÓ He let his head fall against the back of the couch. ÒI just donÕt want us to hide anymore. I want us to openly be together. No more hiding to keep peace with the fans. Why should my happiness have to be sacrificed to sell another album? If they canÕt understand that, then they were never fans of my music. ThatÕs what IÕm in this business for, my music. Do you understand?Ó

 

He lifted his head from the back of the couch to peer down at Madison who had been watching him intently running her fingers up and down his chest. ÒI do understand. And I want to be with you more than anything. But what about Johnny? And JIVE?Ó She asked him in a whispered voice, so many emotions running through her, clogged her voice.

 

ÒDonÕt worry about them. IÕll figure something out. You are so precious to me,Ó he said just before lowering his lips to hers in a soft and gentle kiss that conveyed more emotion and passion than any of their previous kisses. JC gently pulled back from the kiss and smiled down at Madison the smile crinkling in the corners of his eyes. Madison bit the bottom of her lip as she smiled back in response to him.

 

ÒSo my dear,Ó JC began getting comfortable once again on the couch. Pulling Madison against him, so that her body lay between his legs with her head upon his chest. ÒWhat else donÕt I know about you? Do you have any weird hobbies? Do you secretly long to be a museum curator? Or are you a princess in disguise, fulfilling the dreams that you were forbidden?Ó He chuckled softly kissing the top of her head. Madison rolled her eyes and poked him in the stomach.

 

ÒStop it,Ó she laughed a sigh. ÒWellÉ I can also play the guitar a little bit. UmmÉ I was trained in ballet and jazz, since I was fiveÉ LetÕs see what else in interesting about me that you donÕt knowÉ I can speak some Spanish and Italian.Ó They continued to talk about different parts of their lives, while the bus shifted into gear and headed back to the hotel. They had a second concert in Tampa tomorrow.

 

~~~~~~~ At the hotel ~~~~~~~~

 

When they arrived at the hotel, the girls and JC was ushered in through a back entrance. Luckily they had arrived, before more of the NSYNC fans could build up trying to sneak a peak at the superstars. Once they were inside the hotel, they were rushed to a private elevator and taken up to their floor. For security purposes, while on tour NSYNC rented out an entire floor during the concerts, so they could close it off to fans and paparazzi, giving them a little privacy. 

 

Arriving at the designated floor, JC held MaddyÕs hand as they walked over to her room. He took her key card from her hand and opened the door for her. JC followed her in, and Madison put a hand against his chest to halt him. ÒJC IÕm sharing a room with Lauren, and she probably wants to get some sleep.Ó JC gave her a pouty face.

 

ÒActually, I was heading over to hang out with the other girls for a little bit anyway. You guys can hang out here,Ó Lauren waved away MadisonÕs concern and continued down the hall towards the other room.

 

JC shut the door and walked in further into the room and plopped on MadisonÕs bed. Madison let out a soft chuckle and shook her head in response before taking a seat beside him. ÒTalk to me baby,Ó he sighed kissing the side of her head as he pulled her closer to his side.

 

ÒTalk to you about what?Ó

 

ÒWhat did those girls actually say to you? I want to know everything that happened,Ó he laid down in the bed and pulled her down with him. He scooted her back against him in a spoon position wrapping his arms snuggly around her.

 

ÒJC trust meÉ. You really donÕt want to knowÉ It will only make you more upsetÉ Please can we just leave it in the pastÉ I really donÕt want to talk about it,Ó she sighed.

 

JC kissed the back of her head gently, Òsure baby. Why donÕt you go to sleep? ItÕs been a very long day. Tomorrow weÕll talk to Johnny and figure this out.Ó When he didnÕt receive a response, he realized her breathing had evened out and she had already fallen asleep. He fought himself to stay awake longer. He didnÕt want to let her out of his arms yet, but he really should get back to his room. He thought about different ways he could approach Johnny about the situation.

 

An hour or so later, Lauren creep back into the room. Madison was very quiet so she figured she must have fallen asleep already. She went to the bathroom to get ready for bed, and when she came out the light from the bathroom washed over MadisonÕs bed and she saw the couple snuggled up together.

 

ÒOh my they are just too cute together. WhereÕs my camera,Ó she dug around in her duffle bag near her bed and pulled it out. She quickly snapped a picture of the couple, so comfortable in one anotherÕs arms. ÒThis is going to be a picture theyÕll want to keep,Ó she chuckled and put her camera away before sliding into bed herself and falling asleep.

End Notes:
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter... I'm working on chapter 10 now... I hop to be done soon... Keep up with your awesome feedback - I love to read it!
Chapter 10 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:
Hi everyone Chapter 10 is finally here! I just wanted to let you all know there won't be anymore updates until possibly next weekend. I have 2 exams, 2 quizes, and 2 lab reports due this week... Plus lots of other stuff... I hope this chapter holds you over... It's a little short I know, but enjoy...

Chapter 10

~~~~~~~ The Next Day May 25, 2000~~~~~~~~

 

Madison slowly came awake to the sound of knocking. She wanted to ignore it and stay in the comfortable position she was in. She was curled up with a warm, firm pressure against her back. A familiar smell surrounded her and she inhaled deeply and sighed. When the knocking on the door continued, Madison startled awake completely at the realization that she wasnÕt in bed alone. She looked down at the strong male arms that enclosed her body and turned herself within his arms.

 

ÒJC,Ó she questioned him softly trying not to startle him awake. ÒJC, wake up.Ó He mumbled something unrecognizable and pulled her closer to him. He nuzzled her neck and lightly pressed a kiss to it causing her to giggle in response. JCÕs lips proceeded to move from her neck upwards to her lips, gently teasing her own with his. He lightly took her bottom lip within his lips and nibbled it, resulting in a gasp escaping her lips. He took advantage of the moment and slid his tongue into her mouth to deepen the kiss. MadisonÕs arms moved around his neck. JC took this for encouragement and tipped her body back so that he was now lying fully on top of her. He gripped her hips in his hands and pulled her legs to wrap around him. Madison moaned in response and her eyes opened to look at him. When she realized he was still half asleep she gasped his name, ÒJC!Ó

 

JC moaned ÒMadisonÓ still in his sleep and continued rubbing his body along hers. Nice to know she still turned him on in his sleep, and that he wasnÕt fantasizing about someone else that was more glamorous than her. The banging on the door continued waking Lauren.

 

ÒUgh! Who the heck is at the door,Ó Lauren mumbled and glanced at the clock on the side table next to her, Òat 7 oÕclock in the morning.Ó Madison started at the sound of her friendÕs voice, sleeping in the next bed. Madison tried to push JC off of her, since this was not something she wanted to do when they werenÕt alone.

 

ÒCan you check Lauren? IÕm a little stuck at the moment,Ó Madison questioned from her position underneath JC, trying to wiggle her body free.

 

ÒYeah,Ó Lauren sighed. ÒI got it.Ó She walked over to the door and pried it open a few inches. ÒWhat do you want? ItÕs only 7 in the morning.Ó

 

ÒHave you seen JC? He didnÕt come back to the room last night, and weÕre supposed to leave for a radio interview in less than 30 minutes,Ó Justin questioned from his position at the door, ÒJohnnyÕs going to flip if heÕs not ready to go.Ó Instead of answering Lauren held the door open for him and allowed him to pass, before shutting it and flopping back down on her bed. Justin walked further into the room, and saw JC passed out in the other bed.

 

ÒC man, wake up! WeÕve got to go in less than 30 minutes,Ó Justin explained to the sleeping man. He received no response, until Madison popped her head up from beneath him.

 

ÒA little help here Justin,Ó she sighed. Justin walked over to the bed and chuckled when he saw MadisonÕs small frame encompassed by JC. Justin pushed JC slightly to the side allowing MadisonÕs body to slide free, but resulting in groaned Ògo awayÓ from JC.

 

ÒOh the positions you two get into,Ó Justin chuckled briefly, before Madison whacked him in the arm. ÒFine, fineÉ JC dude wake up,Ó Justin urged poking him in the back. JC just swatted the younger man away. Justin huffed, ÒJC if you donÕt wake up, JohnnyÕs gonna call it quits for Maddy and you.Ó JC sat up too quickly in the bed and wound up falling on his ass on the floor. Madison let out a little giggle, which quickly captured JCÕs attention.

 

ÒShit! I wasnÕt supposed to fall asleep,Ó he mumbled between his hands as he let his body fall back against the floor.

 

ÒWell, you still might have a shot at no one finding out if you get your ass up off that floor and get changedÉ You have about 20 minutes left before we have to leave for the interview,Ó Justin advised him.

 

JC sprang up from the floor quickly. ÒIÕll see you later baby. Sorry to leave like this, but I got to go.Ó He pressed a quick kiss against MadisonÕs lips and she gave him a soft smile and a shake of her head before pushing him towards the door.Ó

 

ÒSee ya baby doll,Ó Justin called to her following after JC. ÒTell Lauren I said bye,Ó he received a quick wave from Lauren in response.

 

When the guys were out the door, Lauren mumbled to Madison that she took a picture for her and it was in her camera. Madison picked up the camera from the side table between them and clicked play to view the recent pictures she smiled at the picture Lauren captured. It was definitely a picture she wanted to keep, and so she quickly hooked the camera up to her laptop to download it into her personal files, in case it got deleted from the camera. She closed everything up and lay back on her own bed again sighing to herself, before nodding off back to sleep.

 

~~~~~~ Later that day ~~~~~~~

 

ÒJC may I have a word with you,Ó Johnny pulled the young man aside backstage before NSYNC went up for their sound check. They had just returned from their radio interview moments before.

 

ÒSure, I actually needed to talk with you as well.Ó JC followed his manager into a small room that was set as a temporary office while they were on tour.

 

ÒJC whatÕs this I hear about you sneaking out of MadisonÕs room first thing in the morning wearing the same clothes you were last night,Ó Johnny questioned him with a sigh. ÒI thought we had an agreement.Ó

 

ÒIt was actually an accidentÉ I didnÕt intend to fall asleepÉ It just happenedÉ Johnny, we canÕt do this, Madison and IÉ We want to talk to JIVEÉ We donÕt want this to turn into another Justin/Britney fiascoÉ SheÕs already getting torn apart by some of our crazier fans, because they donÕt know what she is to meÉ When we switched to JIVE we werenÕt supposed to be so micromanaged anymoreÉ My personal life should be my personal lifeÉ I think things would be better off all around if we were just up front about our relationship with our fansÉÓ

 

ÒJC, I know what your saying and I do agree that it would make things easier for everyone around, but what if this has the opposite effect than youÕre expectingÉ What if instead of embracing her as your girlfriend, they turn against her.Ó Johnny tried reasoning with him.

 

ÒJohnny, itÕs a chance weÕre both willing to takeÉ ItÕs better than all the suppositionsÉ Is she with Justin? Is she with JC? Is she with both? And if some fans have a hard time dealing with the fact that IÕm not single, well than I guess they werenÕt really fans in the first placeÉ I true fan would want me to be happy,Ó JC emphatically added.

 

ÒOk JC if this is really what you both wantÉ I will have a talk with some of the executives and see what they have to sayÉ ThatÕs the best I can do right now, but until we here back from them you both need to be more carefulÉ There are eyes everywhere around hereÉ Now head on back out to the sound check and IÕll talk to you later,Ó Johnny ushered the young man out the door and then went to make that important call to JIVE.

 

~~~~~~~ Allure (Back at the Hotel) ~~~~~~~

 

The girls were all huddled up inside Lauren and MadisonÕs room hanging out and waiting until it was time to head over to sound check. They had a fairly free day today, one of very few. They were taking that small amount of time to paint each otherÕs nails and chat.

 

ÒI canÕt wait until we head up to New YorkÉ When weÕre there weÕll be meeting up with Rolling Stone magazine to be featured in an up coming issueÉÓ Maria sighed.

 

ÒI knowÉ You know youÕve made it when youÕre on the cover of Rolling Stone,Ó Tiffany giggled. ÒSo Maddy, I heard JC slept over last night,Ó she sent a smirk to Maria.

 

ÒUmm yeahÉÓ

 

ÒSo how was he?Ó Maria urged.

 

ÒWhat do you mean how was he,Ó Madison looked over at the other girls in confusion.

 

ÒYou knowÉÓ Kimberly giggled. A deep blush stole over MadisonÕs cheeks when the realization of what they asked her clicked in her brain.

 

ÒWe uhhÉ We havenÕt done that yet,Ó she replied.

 

ÒAre you serious?Ó Maria and Tiffany asked at the same time.

 

ÒWell, weÕve only been dating for about 3 monthsÉ And itÕs not like we get to see each other as often as a regular coupleÉ WeÕre taking things slow, getting to know one another, before we take that stepÉÓ

 

ÒHmpfÉÓ Tiffany replied. ÒWell if it was me I would have jumped on that right awayÉ Why waste timeÉ Damn with the way he movesÉ HeÕs got to be good in bed.Ó

 

MadisonÕs blush crept over her cheeks again, ÒwellÉ IÕm not you am I,Ó she replied sarcastically. ÒCan we move onto another topic please?Ó

 

ÒSo whatÕs going on with you and Justin,Ó Kimberly questioned out of curiosity. Madison and Justin seemed to be really close, and everyone picked up on it, but they didnÕt understand it.

 

ÒHeÕs like a big brother to me,Ó Madison shrugged. ÒItÕs a love/hate thingÉ He drives me crazy sometimes, but I really care about himÉ HeÕs a great guyÉÓ

 

The girls continued on talking about random things, until it was time for them to pack up their bags and prepare for their meet and greet and sound check. Tickets had been given away during NSYNCÕs radio interview earlier that morning. They had to make sure everything was ready to go, because they wouldnÕt be returning to the hotel after the show tonight. They were heading straight for the next city on the tour with a day off before the concert the next day.

End Notes:
Reviews please? I hoped you liked it... And I have lots of interesting things coming soon... I just don't want to rush the timeline too much.
Chapter 11 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:
Hi Everyone! Chapter 11 is finally here... I know this story is moving a little slow, but I'm trying to build up the story for bigger events to come! Please stay withe me I have it all planned out... :D Enjoy!

Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~2 weeks later June 8, 2000~~~~~~~~~~

 

On the NSYNC tour bus from San Diego, CA to Pasadena, CA. Madison and the boys of NSYNC were hanging out in the back of the bus watching a movie, some action-adventure film Justin and Chris wanted to see. JC was sitting on the smaller of the two couches with MadisonÕs head resting on his lap, while he stroked her back with his long fingers. Their free time was interrupted however when Johnny walked to the back asking to speak with JC and Madison in the front of the bus.

 

ÒHey you two have a seat,Ó he pointed to the bench in front of him.

 

ÒJohnny whatÕs going on,Ó JC questioned the older man.

 

ÒWellÉ IÕve finally heard back from the JIVE executives. ThereÕs been a lot of back and forth about the issue with the two of you dating. However, lately there are more rumors than before that something is going on between the two of you.Ó He held up a hand to signal JC to left him finish before interrupting. ÒI know you have been staying out of the public eye and limiting your time together in publicÉ Somehow information about the two of you is still leakingÉ So that leaves the idea that there is someone on tour selling information about you to the mediaÉ With this information coming to light JIVE has agreed to allow the two of you to see each other publicly.Ó Johnny paused for a moment at the coupleÕs excitement. ÒThere are a couple conditions however. If your relationship goes south for some reason, you both agree to keep the breakup amicable, so that the otherÕs career is not harmed. If your relationship progresses, things will remain hushed for as long as possible. Agreed?Ó

 

ÒAgreed!Ó Madison and JC replied together, holding hands. JC lightly kissed the back of MadisonÕs hand gently, and she smiled at him in response.

 

ÒNow onto our other problem. Trying to figure out who this person is that leaking info-Ó Johnny began, but was interrupted by a voice from the back.

 

ÒWe can probably help you with that,Ó Chris stated bluntly. All the guys except Justin and JC nodded their heads in agreement. Justin and JC just looked at them with confusion. Chris continued, Òthere are actually two moles. We didnÕt say anything before, because we werenÕt sure. But now were pretty positive.Ó

 

ÒOk ChrisÉ And who are these two moles,Ó Johnny questioned.

 

ÒThatÕs simpleÉ Maria and TiffanyÉ TheyÕve been talking of ways to split up Madison and JCÉÓ Chris explained.

 

ÒWhy havenÕt you mentioned this to us before,Ó JC questioned the older man that was one of his best friends.

 

ÒWe didnÕt really think it was more than a couple jealous girls,Ó Lance added. ÒWho would really put out false information like that, which could potentially damage their own careers? ItÕs just not that smart.Ó

 

ÒWho ever said they were smart,Ó Madison scoffed.

 

ÒDonÕt you guys worry about this anymoreÉ IÕll deal with the girlsÉ You just focus on your musicÉ A new public release about your relationship will be issued soon, and that should straighten things out there,Ó Johnny stated. ÒWhy donÕt you guys go finish your movie, while I deal with some stuff up here.Ó

 

The guys and Madison headed to the back room on the bus that theyÕd turned into their entertainment room. They flopped down onto the couches and cushions on the floor, and Justin clicked the movie back on. Other than the movie playing the room was very silent. Madison and JC were still a little ticked that the guys hadnÕt bothered to inform them of Tiffany and MariaÕs plan.

 

~~~~~~~The Next Day June 9, 2000~~~~~~~~

 

They had arrived in Pasadena, CA very early this morning and checked into a hotel they would be staying at before leaving the next morning early to head towards the next city on the tour. Madison roomed with Lauren and Kim, and the girls passed out on their beds in exhaustion after the long bus ride.

 

Several hours later Madison awoke to the sound of yelling in the hallway. She stumbled out of her bed in her tank top and sleep shorts to peer into the hallway to see what the commotion was about. She was shocked to see Johnny in an argument down the hall with Tiffany and Maria.

 

ÒYou know what? You girls really need to learn and grow upÉ Not everything in this world can be about youÉ YOU are a PART of a groupÉ Since pulling this shit you put the entire groupÕs career on the line, for some petty need to be front and center,Ó Johnny yelled at the two girls. His arms swinging wildly in the air accentuated his point.

 

ÒYeah well when we signed on to this group, no where did it say we were signing up to be background singers for her,Ó Tiffany exclaimed pointing down the hall to where Madison was now standing. They had developed a small audience to their tirade.

 

ÒThe songs determine who gets which partÉ If MadisonÕs voice is better suited to a part, then she gets itÉ SheÕs very lucky that she has such a versatile voiceÉ Most of you are stuck in a single rangeÉ SheÕs a lot like Justin and JC in that wayÉ That is why she gets the solos she doesÉ This feud between you must end and it must end now, otherwise you might not like the changes to be put into effectÉÓ Johnny ended the conversation with that and walked away from Tiffany and Maria, who both had shocked looks on their faces. Their glare immediately turned on Madison who was now joined in the hallway by Lauren, JC, Justin and Chris.

 

ÒThis is all your fault!Ó Maria yelled at her. ÒYou never should have been a part of this group if you are so damn perfect!Ó She stormed away back into her room. Madison looked after her in shock.

 

ÒWhat the hell?Ó Madison question.

 

ÒWhy donÕt you do us all a favor and disappear? The group would be so much better off without you in it,Ó Tiffany added before running away to her shared room with Maria.

 

ÒOk IÕm confusedÉ What the heck was that all about?Ó Madison turned to face Lauren, Justin, JC and Chris.

 

ÒMy guess is that Johnny confronted them about leaking information about you and JCÉ TheyÕre pissed that he found out, and nothing came of itÉ You and JCÕs relationship is now even more secure, because youÕre going publicÉÓ Chris shrugged after giving his opinion of the situation.

 

ÒI think Chris is right,Ó Lauren added. Chris put a big smile on his face that showed he wasnÕt often told that. ÒUnfortunately, I donÕt think JohnnyÕs little speech about telling them to get over it is going to work though.Ó

 

ÒI agree with Lauren,Ó JC nodded. ÒI think things will only get worse with the two of them, before they could possibly get better.Ó

 

ÒIf I know JohnnyÉ HeÕs already got a back-up plan lined up for when they slipÉ I am dying to find out what it is that they wonÕt like,Ó Justin smirked at that last thought.

 

ÒI guessÉ This is so frustrating!Ó Madison stomped her right foot in aggravation. ÒI just donÕt understand why IÕm the enemy all of a sudden. Ok, so on a couple songs I have more lead parts than they do, but why now? Why didnÕt they say something about this in the studio, while we were recording?Ó

 

ÒI think it has more to do with their jealousy over your relationship with these guysÉ TiffÕs always had a crush on Justin, but he doesnÕt even notice herÉ Yet heÕs always around youÉ And I think Maria secretly has a thing for JC, but would never admit it,Ó Lauren shared with the group. JC and Justin both shuddered when they heard this, but Chris just chuckled.

 

Ã’So glad IÕm not one of you,Ó Chris slapped the two men on the back. Ã’See ya guys later, IÕm heading out.  JC threw an arm over MadisonÕs shoulder and kissed the side of her head. He guided her back to his and JustinÕs room to hang out until it was time to get back on schedule with Justin following along behind them.

 

End Notes:
So what did you think?! A lot more still to come in this story.. I'm working on the next chapter of Incredible You... Hope to have it up this weekend. :D
Chapter 12 by AngelEyes81
Author's Notes:
9/6/13: Hi Everyone! I know, I know... It's been a very long time, since I've updated my stories and I'm very sorry about that, but life happens. I haven't forgotten about them or my readers though... And finally it's here - the next chapter! YAY!

Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~ July 20, 2000~~~~~~~~~

 

Over the last month and a half of the tour a lot of things had changed. JIVE released a public statement revealing JC and MadisonÕs relationship as dating. Some ÒfansÓ were upset at first and lashed out against them, especially for hiding their relationship for so long. Once things mellowed out, the fans began to fall in love with following JC and MadisonÕs relationship. Things were going well. The girlÕs second song ÒWeÕre DancingÓ had been number one on the top pop charts for a couple of weeks. And they were preparing the release of their third song, ÒWeakÓ. For the most part the girls appeared to be getting along much better together. ThereÕd been no additional upheaval by Maria and Tiffany and everything appeared to have fallen into place.

 

~~~~~~~~~ Back of NSYNCÕs Tour Bus ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Madison and JC were cuddled up on a small sofa in the back of the tour bus, quietly talking so as not to disturb Joey & Chris who were determinedly setting up a domino course over every hard surface they could find. One wrong move and it would send the whole thing in motion before they were finished and theyÕd have to begin all over again.

 

ÒI canÕt believe weÕve already been on tour for two weeks. It doesnÕt seem like itÕs been that long,Ó Madison sighed as snuggled in tighter to JC.

 

ÒI know baby. WeÕve got one more month before we get a break for a couple weeks, before we begin the second half of the tour.Ó JC kissed the side of her head lightly. ÒSo what should we do with our time offÉÓ JC began to slowly kiss down the side of her neck making her chuckle quietly. ÒWe could go away somewhere orÉÓ

 

ÒJC I canÕtÉ We only have a week, maybe a week and a half off before we are scheduled for appearances on several showsÉ The new song ÔWeakÕ is coming out in a couple days, and we have to film the videoÉ And then thereÕs talk about beginning recording on the second album.Ó

 

JC sighed and leaned is forehead against the side of the head. His eyes were closed as he thought through what they could do. He didnÕt want to miss a moment of his freetime together with her. It was only going to get hard when they had to go separate ways once his was back on tour.

 

ÒOkÉ Well what if we just stayed at my place in OrlandoÉ We could just hang out and relaxÉ And just be with each other.Ó He gently placed his lips on hers.

 

ÒI love that idea,Ó Maddy smiled and kissed him back. JC leaned her back on the couch and deepened their kiss for a moment, before they were jolted aware of their surroundings.

ÒHey MaddyÉÓ Justin began as he walked into the back room of the tour bus. ÒOh Jesus!Ó He yelled startled when he walked in on them making out on the couch. ÒDo you have to do that everywhere?Ó

 

Followed by, ÒJustin!Ó from Chris and Joey as their domino designed went off just before they placed the last couple tiles. JC and Maddy chuckled lightly as they sat up on the couch and watched the impressive domino array continue around the room.

 

~~~~~~~ That afternoon at the hotel ~~~~~~~~

 

The girls had the afternoon free, so Madison decided to take advantage of the free time and hang out by the pool, while the guys were at another radio interview. She changed into a baby-blue halter bikini, applied a generous amount of sunscreen and headed down. "Ok summer sun... Here I come!" Allie walked outside and laid out on one of the lounge chairs near the pool. The weather outside was perfect. It was mild 84¡ outside. She was so relaxed that she started to fall asleep.

 

About an hour later... Splash!

 

Madison was soaked from head to toe... She opened her eyes sputtering to see that the darling Mr. Timberlake had landed a cannonball into the pool right next to her... "Justin, you do know that I was asleep right?"

 

"Yup..."

 

"And so you accidentally soaked me with pool water, right?"

 

"Ahh... NoÉ I just thought r11; Man it's hot out here r11; Madison would probably liked to be cooled off before she burns." He laughed.

 

"Justin, you better RUN!" She heard Lauren yell at him laughing. At that point she flew off of the lounge chair and lunged at Justin who was in the pool too shocked to move. Under he went with her weight, but at the last moment he grabbed her waist and pulled her down under with him. Madison breached her head out from under the water coughing with Justin next to her doing the same.

 

"JUSTIN RANDALL TIMBERLAKE... IÕM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

 

"Uh oh." Justin screamed like a little girl as she chased him around the pool.

 

When she caught up to him, she was out of breath and too exhausted to kick his butt. They both paused for a moment to catch their breath.

 

"Justin, what the hell are you doing here anyway? I thought you guys had a radio interview." Madison pushed her bangs out of her eyes.

 

"Yeah well it ended a half hour ago... I asked Lauren where you were and she said you went down to the pool with Jeff.  The guys and I decided hanging out at the pool for the rest afternoon sounded like a great ideaÉ SoÉÓ Madison raised an eyebrow and waved her hand gesturing for him to continue.

 

ÒWell Chris found you sleeping on the lounge and dared me to splash you... Sorry...  I didn't know it would piss you off that much... Figured IÕd get a laugh out of you." He said flashing his charming smile.

 

"Yeah well it didnÕt... So don't do it again!" With that Madison pretended to stomp off in agitation, but Justin grabbed her arm as she walked past him and pulled her into a sideway hug. "J, what do you want now?"

 

"OhÉ IÕm sorry babydoll." He kissed the side of her head. Madison smirked.

 

"FineÉ IÕll see you later playboy.Ó She winked and walked away sauntering towards JC, and Justin just shook his head and laughed.

 

"Hey BabyÉ" Madison said to JC.

 

"HeyÉÓ JC replied. He cleared his throat nervously seeing the look in her eye.

 

ÒSoÉ UmmÉ Did you happen to over hear Chris daring Justin to drench me?Ó

 

ÒI uhÉÓ He scratched the back of his head. Madison ran her fingers lightly over the contours of his chest while walking him backwards. ÒI might have heard something along those linesÉÓ

 

ÒUh huhÉ And you didnÕt think itÕd been a good idea toÉ I donÕt know stop him?Ó She smiled sweetly at him.

 

ÒWell I ughÉ It WAS kind of funnyÉÓ JC smirked at her.

 

ÒReally?Ó Madison gave him a big smile. ÒWell you know what I think is funny, honey?Ó She ran her hand along the side of his face and leaned into him. He reached his arms towards her just as she shouted, ÒTHIS!Ó She walked him far enough backwards without him realizing it that she was able to push him into the pool with just her finger. JCÕs eyes opened wide the moment he felt himself falling backward.

 

ÒSHIT!Ó He yelled as he splashed into the pool behind her. She laughed and turned abruptly with a smile on her face as soon as she heard the guys behind her laughing hysterically.

 

ÒWhoÕs next?Ó She questioned with a hand on her hip.

 

ÒYou are,Ó she heard behind her before she felt water rush at her feet and wet hands wrap around her waist. JC had launched himself out of the pool and grabbed her, pulling her back into the water with him.

 

JC and Maddy continued to swim around chasing after each other and dunking one another in the pool; stealing kisses in-between. All the guys and Lauren jumped in and joined in on the fun splashing and goofing around until they had to get ready for the concert that night.

 

 

End Notes:
Please let me know what you think and if you're still following along with me... I'm working on the next chapter now and hope to have it up really soon for you! :)
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2248