The One That Got Away (Part II) by Keediluv
Summary: Mayra and Josh have now connected.  As fond memories are shared and feelings are discussed, will they regret not taking things to the next level?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Challenges: Awesome August 2011- *NSYNC Fiction Challenge
Challenges: Awesome August 2011- *NSYNC Fiction Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1539 Read: 2226 Published: Aug 04, 2011 Updated: Aug 05, 2011

1. Chapter One: You Got Me Going by Keediluv

2. Chapter Two: Your Body's Calling Me by Keediluv

Chapter One: You Got Me Going by Keediluv
Author's Notes:
So, I'm currently in the hospital being treated for blood related issues but I promise to have this done by midnight Central time.  Hope you enjoy it and as always, reviews are deeply appreciated.



"Go Nate, you can do it baby!"  The proud parents of the little boy kicking the ball up and down the field shouted endearingly.  It's the first game of the season and his parents made it a point to be there, on time and ready to cheer on their little one.  JC looked over at his wife Kijuana and smiled.  He knew she'd be a great mother from the moment they met.   I guess being a nurse at a children's hospital would make you think something like that.  They met at that hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan of all places where she was literally sitting on the floor, reading the critical kids a story about Christmas.  He looked down on her beautiful face and instantly knew he had to know more.  Unfortunately for him, she wasn't interested in the slightest.  She had just started working, was trying to focus on the kids and her career and thought that trying to throw a relationship into the mix would be lethal.  With all of her goals for herself finally growing roots, she especially wasn't keen on getting involved with someone who didn't have a social life.  It's a good thing Josh is a persistent person because if it weren't for him, they wouldn't be together right now.  It's not that she didn't find him attractive; I mean come on, look at him! Everything about him screamed dateable but she just wasn't ready to head down that road with him.  She had to hand it to him though, he wasn't the type to take no for an answer and she admired him for that.  Josh hugged her tight to his side as they watched Nate try to block the kick of a player on the opposing team.  Nick was sitting by the coaches, occasionally joining his parents if he wanted a snack.  He couldn't wait until he was old enough to join his big brother on the field. 

 

Just as the game was heating up, Josh's phone vibrated against his hip.  He temporarily released his wife to check the message alert.  It was from Facebook, letting him know that 3 of his childhood friends accepted his friend request and he had two new messages.  He looked up to see that the boys were taking a water break and his wife excused herself to go and check on their sons.  Wordlessly, he watched her walk away before signing onto Facebook. 

 

 

Checking his news feed first, he read all the crazy things people tend to say and laughed out loud.  It's amazing that some people can be so bold with what they choose to say.  What's meaningless to some may not be to others (i.e. your boss) and he could never understand the concept of being completely open about something that's frankly no one else's business.  He'd decided that the only thing he'd ever post was a Happy Birthday to a friend or a private message.  He clicked on the messages tab and saw that Mayra had sent in a reply to his message.  Immediately his face lit up and he clicked to see her response.  He read what she said and was floored.  She had actually responded to him.   He too, sent her another reply.

 

 

Remember the blue and silver dress?

 

I hope I'm not speaking out of tune but for some reason, I can't get how you looked in that dress out of my mind.  Maybe it's because that's what I last saw you in but you were just as beautiful then as you are now.  Again, I don't mean to offend you or anything but you were working that dress that night.  So, how's life for you?  Do you enjoy living in Atlanta?  I've been there a couple times and I loved it everytime I went.  So, again this was a bit awkward but I just wanted to know if you remembered that dress.

 

I can't get it off of my mind for some reason,

 

Josh

 

He smiled as he pressed send and turned his attention back to the game.  He knew he had to focus but just the idea of having any kind of contact with her excited him immensely.  Why is it that you always want what you can't have?  

Chapter Two: Your Body's Calling Me by Keediluv




The kiss started in the kitchen.  Just something subtle and sweet.  She wanted more contact and the game of cat and mice he was currently playing wasn't something she was interested in participating in.  He walked up to her slowly, drawing her body into his.  She felt the warmth emitting from his pants and knew that he wanted her as much if not more than she wanted him.  She was as much into intimacy as the next person but when she wanted it, there was no stopping her.  Deciding to take the lead, she stripped him out of his pants and saw that there was no barrier between the thin cotton fabric and his erect member.  She smirked at him before dropping to her knees and taking him in fully with one breath. 

 

 

 

His breathing became erratic and his hands instantly found themselves in her beautiful, full brown waves.  The soft moans became louder with the harder she sucked.  If he didn't know any better, he would have sworn she was trying to kill him.  As he thought of how wonderful it felt to have her lips wrapped around his swollen member, she firmly gripped his hips and backed him up against the refrigerator.  He used one hand for leverage as the other got tangled in her locks trying to keep himself from exploding.  She quickened her pace, wanting his eruption more than she thought she did.  She wished she could put into words what he tastes like but nothing she could say would give it justice.  She moaned into him, begging for his release.  After a few more minutes, he groaned loudly and emptied himself into her mouth, which she gratefully accepted. 

 

 

 

She kissed around his tender flesh before making a trail a wet kisses upward.  He hurriedly switched positions, not wanting to lose any of the momentum the created.  He suckled at her neck while maneuvering her bra off with one hand.  She moaned into his ear, begging him to take her already. She needed the sway of his hips to rock her into oblivion.  No one had ever been able to command her body the way he did.  She didn't have to think with him.  There was no need to give him any kind of instruction because he knew exactly what to do to bring her to ecstasy and her body craved him.  He wrapped one of her legs around his waist and let his hips go to work.

 

 

 

The created a rhythm, their bodies syncing together in a beautiful melody.  Sweat poured off of them as they created a sensual environment.  He plowed into her, wanting nothing more than to feel her walls clamp down around him.  He begged her to let go, to let him feel what they both so desperately needed.  She growled at him, telling him if he wanted it, he should take it.   His body went into overdrive, pounding into her with reckless abandon.  The light mix of pain and pleasure sent her into a whirlwind and before she knew it, her orgasm ripped through her, leaving her weak and breathless. 

 

 

 

"Mayra, baby, are you okay?"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"You were screaming out in your sleep like you were having a nightmare.  Are you alright?"  Trey asked, his brows lifted in concern for his wife.  She started tossing and turning next to him and when she screamed, it startled him.  She's usually a very still sleeper so for her to toss and turn all night surprised him.  He began to caress her face, trying to get her eyes to focus on his.  She shook her head back and forth, trying to get her eyesight to line up.  When she saw that it was Trey, her forehead creased in confusion. 

 

 

"I'm fine babe.  I guess I was having a really vivid dream.  Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."  She smiled meekly and kissed his lips softly. 

 

 

"That must have been some dream.  You were tossing and turning all night.  Are you sure you're okay."

 

 

"I'm sure baby.  I think I'm going to get up and get some water, be back in a sec."  She hurriedly tossed the covers back from around her and walked into the kitchen, searching for signs of him.  She had to get him off of her mind.  Ever since she read his last message, every feeling she had for him resurfaced.  She wanted him in the worst way.  But how could she act on her feelings without hurting anyone?  She didn't know but what she did know was that she would have him.  By any means necessary.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2161