The Secrets We Learn by SweetTeaPi16
Summary:

Ever hear the saying 'Be with someone who loves you more than you love them?' Well for Justin, that's exactly what happened. He couldn't be with the one he loved...so, he chose someone else. But what happens when the person he loves more than his own life is back in his life...with a secret that could shake his core?


Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance
Challenges: It's Gonna be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge
Challenges: It's Gonna be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 2387 Read: 9444 Published: May 26, 2011 Updated: May 26, 2011

1. Chapter 1-Have you Seen my Wife? by SweetTeaPi16

2. Chapter 2--You Should Be Resting... by SweetTeaPi16

3. Chapter 3-- "You're Still Single? Why?" by SweetTeaPi16

4. Chapter 4--A Baby? by SweetTeaPi16

5. Chapter 5--Why Did You Hide This From Me? by SweetTeaPi16

6. Chapter 6--I Want a Divorce...now by SweetTeaPi16

7. Chapter 7--You KNEW! by SweetTeaPi16

8. Chapter 8--Our Baby Boy!! by SweetTeaPi16

Chapter 1-Have you Seen my Wife? by SweetTeaPi16

I slowly opened my eyes and looked for my wife. When I didn’t see her, I pushed the button to contact the nurse. I coughed and tried to fix my pillow but I felt like I couldn’t move without parts of my body hurting like crazy.

 

“Mr. Timberlake…no moving.” I heard.

 

I turned my head and saw my nurse. She’s still beautiful. Her name was Taylor Mackey and I’d known her forever. She walked in and adjusted my pillows so I was more comfortable. I looked at her and smiled.

 

“Thank you.” I said.

 

“No problem Sugar! How ya feelin’ today?” she asked.

 

“Sore…all over. And…have you seen my wi…Britany?” I asked.

 

She smirked.

 

“Um…I believe Mrs. Spears-Timberlake left after you went to sleep last night.”

 

“Oh, she did! Well…do…” I was interrupted.

 

“Justy! I’m back!” I heard.

 

I smiled tightly as Britany pushed Taylor outta the way. Taylor shook her head and started to check all the machines then wrote down all the data. She’s such an amazing person…I still love her so much.

 

“I’m gonna go get you some breakfast…I think it’s your favorite this morning. Be right back.” Taylor said smiling at me.

 

Britany looked at her.

 

“Oh, he’s fine! I brought him something…outside of the hospital.” said Britany.

 

“Why would you do that? You know I can’t have that. Let her do her job.” I said.

 

“Then I wasted my money on you for nothing? That’s not fair Justy!” she whined.

 

“She could get fired if I eat what you brought me.” I said.

 

“So! Maybe she should…It’s not fair that I wasted my money.” Britany said folding her arms.

 

“Um…I’m just gonna go get the doctor.” Taylor said butting in.

 

Taylor shook her head and left the room. I looked at Britany then shook my head as well. She sucked her teeth and groaned.

 

“What? Why were you defending that girl?” she asked.

 

“She’s keeping me healthy. She’s a cool nurse.” I said.

 

Britany rolled her eyes and waved it off.

 

“Anyway, I want you outta here.”

 

“Britany, I gotta stay for a few more days.”

 

“Why?” she complained.

 

“Because I’m sick!” I said.

 

“So! You can go home!”

 

“I need to be monitored.”

 

“I can watch you.”

 

“Like you did last night?” I accused.

 

“What are you talking about? I stayed here all night. I just left this morning to get you some food.”

 

“You left last night…Taylor told me.” I said.

 

Britany rolled her eyes and was about to say something when the door opened and my doctor along with Taylor walked in. He smiled and Britany folded her arms and glared at Taylor.

 

“Justin, how ya feelin’?” asked my doctor.

 

“Sore.” Taylor and I said.

 

We looked at each other and busted out laughing. I miss being with her…she got me so well. The doctor shook his head at us and then chuckled.

 

“Really now? Did you sleep okay?”

 

“Like a baby.” I said.

 

“A big baby.” muttered Taylor.

 

I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same.

 

“Yeah, yeah…I sleep like a rock.”

 

“Who you telling’? I tried to take your vitals last night and you were pure dead weight.” Taylor said.

End Notes:
:) tell me what you think
Chapter 2--You Should Be Resting... by SweetTeaPi16
Author's Notes:

here ya go.

I rolled my eyes at her and she smiled.

 

“Then I don’t understand why you would be sore…” said Dr. Peters.

 

“Did you give him the dosage of morphine?” Taylor asked looking at her chart.

 

“Yes, I also plugged in the machine so he could get some every two hours.”

 

Taylor nodded and then walked over to the IV machine and looked around.

 

“Aha! It’s not plugged in.”

 

“Someone must have stepped on the plug.”

 

Taylor plugged it in and the machine lit up.

 

“I didn’t!” I said.

 

“Obviously…you can’t get up Genius.” said Taylor.

 

I looked at her.

 

“Maybe you did it.”

 

“I haven’t been on this side of the room until now…so, not me.” she said.

 

“Right…you tried to kill me.”

 

“Please…why would I do that to Dr. Peters’ favorite psychopathic patient?” she smirked.

 

I opened my mouth but was cut off.

 

“I was sitting in a chair over there last night.” said Britany.

 

We looked at her.

 

“Well, we’ve found our culprit. Mrs. Timberlake…”

 

“Spears-Timberlake.” she said.

 

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. Um…Timberlake is still attached.

 

“Sorry, Mrs. Spears-Timberlake, we’re gonna need for you to not be on that particular side of the room.”

 

“But that’s his good side.” she complained.

 

I closed my eyes as I heard Taylor chuckle. I opened them again and Dr. Peters looked like he wanted to strangle Britany. Why did I marry her again? I looked at Taylor and tried to remember why she and I ever broke up.

 

-Flashback-

 

Justin, this isn’t gonna work.” Taylor said looking out at the ocean.

 

“It will. We love each other, right?”

 

She didn’t look at me but I noticed that she had tears in her eyes then she nodded. I gently made her turn her head so she would look at me. I wiped the tears off her face and looked into her eyes.

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you so afraid?” I asked.

 

“Because…maybe we won’t….”

 

“Won’t what? Last? Tay, this person that’s stalking you is gonna be caught and they’re gonna leave us alone. Don’t be afraid.”

 

“I can’t let you get hurt.” she said.

 

“I’ll be fine.”

 

“I can’t take that chance of losing you to that psycho. Justin, just trust me…please.”

Not if I have to let go of you.”

 

-End of Flashback- 20 Minutes

End Notes:
:)
Chapter 3-- "You're Still Single? Why?" by SweetTeaPi16
Author's Notes:
:)

“Justin!” yelled Taylor.

 

I blinked and looked at her.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Did you hear anything I just said?”

 

“No.”

 

“I said Britany left…and she is really mad at me.” she said.

 

“For what?”

 

“How would I know? I ain’t done anything to that girl.”

 

“You were engaged to me.” I said.

 

“Does she know that?”

 

“No…I haven’t told her. J.C and Trace haven’t…Rachel and Elisha can’t stand to be around her…so they didn’t tell.”

 

Taylor nodded and sat down in a chair.

 

“I’m sorry.” she said.

 

“What? For what?”

 

“Britany is seriously bothering your recovery. You need no stress.”

 

“I ain’t stressed.”

 

Taylor shook her head.

 

“I guess. Your eyes were rollin’ so much…I was wondering where the slot machine handle was. I wanted to see if I could hit the jackpot.”

 

I flipped her off.

 

“Been there…done that.” she said looking at her hands.

 

“Could always do it again.” I said.

 

She looked up at me.

 

“You’re taken.”

 

“Your point?”

 

“I’m not a home wrecker.”

“I’ll divorce her.”

 

“No…cause us ain’t happenin’.”

 

“Come on Tay. You know you miss us.”

 

“Never said I didn’t but I’m not gonna hurt that girl. I will NOT be one of those girls.”

 

I sighed and nodded then saw that she had the engagement ring I gave her around her neck on a chain like it was a part of a necklace. She touched the ring gently then sighed before standing up.

 

“You hungry?”

 

“Not for food.”

 

“Justin…” she said.

 

“What? I’ll admit I shouldn’t have married her but she was ready and willing to.”

 

Taylor folded her arms and rolled her eyes.

 

“That’s your excuse? Alex was ready to marry me…I still said no.” she said.

 

“Wait…you almost married that idiot?”

 

She sighed.


“He kept asking till I finally just broke up with him.” she said.

 

“So…you’re single.”

 

“No.”

 

“Who you datin’ now?” I asked.

 

“My job. I don’t have time for anything else.”

 

“You don’t work everyday.”

 

“Yes I do…trust me.”

Chapter 4--A Baby? by SweetTeaPi16

She yawned and then her phone rang.

 

“Hello? Hey Carrie…how’s Liam? You...you what? What do you mean you have to go to this audition? You dropped him off WHERE? You can‘t just…Carrie!”

 

I raised my eyebrow.

 

“So, you dropped him off HERE! Carrie, I have to…”

 

Taylor looked at her phone and groaned before leaving the room, quickly. When she came back a few minutes later, she was carrying a blanket bundle.

 

“Um…I think I’m good on blankets.” I said.

 

She rolled her eye.

 

“They aren’t for you.” she said.

 

I heard a baby gurgle then start to cry.

 

“Oh, come on Liam…don’t cry! Please be a good boy for mama.” she said.

 

She has a baby! I sat up and looked at her in shock.

 

“You have a baby!” I screamed.

 

“Shh! Don’t yell, he’s trying to go to sleep and yes, I have a baby.”

 

“With Alex?” I asked slightly heartbroken.

 

“No…” she said walking around.

 

“So…you inherited a Baby…adopted one…”

 

“Nope.” she said.

 

Liam stopped crying and started laughing. She started making faces at him.

 

“When the hell were you pregnant?” I asked.

 

“Seeing as how he’s four months now…add 9 months…so about 13 months ago?” she said being a smartass.

 

“C…can I see him?” I asked curiously.

 

“Why?” she asked.

 

“Because…please?”

 

She licked her lips and looked down at the baby before walking over to show me the baby.

 

“He…”

 

“Don’t say it.” she said.

 

“He’s mine, isn’t he? The day of the wedding when you called…that was the important news, wasn’t it?”

 

She walked away with Liam and sighed with her back towards me.

 

“Yeah…it was.”

Chapter 5--Why Did You Hide This From Me? by SweetTeaPi16
Author's Notes:
:)

“But…why didn’t you just tell me? I wouldn’t have married her if I had known.” I said.

 

“Exactly. I didn’t want you to choose me because of Liam.” she said looking at me.

 

“I would’ve chose you because of you!”

 

“Justin…don’t start okay. I don’t wanna hear it…it’s over now.” she said.

 

I licked my lips and looked down at the bundle in her arms.

 

“Can I hold our son?” I asked.

 

“Sure.” she said.

 

She walked over to me and handed Liam to me. He looked around and then up at me. He smiled. He looks like me…with my curly brown hair, blue eyes, cornbread color skin, Taylor’s smile and face. I smiled at my son.

 

“Hey little guy.”

 

Liam giggled and blew spit bubbles. Taylor’s silly side.

 

“He looks like us. He’s got your smile and face.”

 

“He has your eyes and hair.” she said quietly.

 

I looked at here.

 

“Why didn’t you just tell me? I could’ve been there for you…he is my son.” I said.

 

“I didn’t want anything to happen to you or him, so I hid my pregnancy from everyone…even Alex.” she said.

 

“That psycho was caught, Tay. He isn’t gonna hurt Liam or me or us.”

 

“They didn’t catch the right person.” she mumbled.

 

“What?”

 

“I said they didn’t catch him till after I found out…after we broke up and you started dating Bri…”

 

“Justy, I’m…a baby?” Britany said.

 

Taylor rushed over and took Liam away from me. I was confused then started to look at Britany.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

Britany was creepily walking towards Taylor and Liam. Taylor backed up.

 

“Who’s baby?” she asked.

 

“Britany, over here.” I said.

 

She looked at me and smiled.

 

“The baby is mine. His sitter had to go to an audition so she dropped him off here.” Taylor said.

 

“Then why was MY HUSBAND holding it?”

 

“It’s a him and his name is…” I started to say.

 

“Not her concern. Justin was holding my son while I took his vitals. Now I can go tell Dr. Peters how he is recuperating.”

Chapter 6--I Want a Divorce...now by SweetTeaPi16

Taylor took Liam and my charts then left the room quickly. I licked my lips and looked at Britany.

 

“You need a new nurse. She’s not good enough.” She said.

 

“Where did you go?” I asked.

 

“Out. This hospital is stuffy.” she said.

 

“Where? You obviously went home to shower.” I said.

 

“With some people…what’s with the 3rd degree?” she asked.

 

“Sorry, just like to know where my Wife seems to disappear to. Most wives would stay by their husband’s side.”

 

“Well sorry, I have a life outside of you.”

 

I really should divorce her.

 

“What would you say if I told you that I wanted a divorce?” I asked.

 

“Excuse me? You don’t wanna be married to me anymore?” she asked.

 

“In all honesty…I never did. The night I asked you, I was drunk off my ass…then when I sobered up it was too late. You told every media outlet from here to Mars.”

 

Britany looked pissed. Good thing she signed a pre-nup…when this is final, she gets nothing.

 

“It’s that nurse, isn’t it?”

 

“No…it’s the fact that I know where you went.” I said.

 

“And where would that possibly be?”

 

“With Wade…again.”

 

Her eyes widened and she gasped. Yeah bitch…I ain’t stupid.

 

“That’s a lie.”

 

“Really? Cause last night, Christina called to let me know that she saw you at some club with Wade, makin’ out.” I said.

 

“I was just having fun.”

 

“So you admit to leaving last night? This morning you were so adamant on you being here.”

 

“I…I was…”

 

“So you did commit infidelity?” I asked.

 

“Like you didn’t. I know ALL about you and that little nurse. She was your girlfriend before me.”

 

“Fiancée actually…never made it to the alter and I never cheated on you.”

 

“Oh please. You know you slept with that tramp.”

 

“Actually, we haven’t slept together in about…oh, 14 months. That’s around the time he started dating you…right before actually.” I heard.

 

We looked towards the door and saw Taylor standing there.

 

“Where’s Liam?” I asked.

 

“With Sandy…the receptionist.” she said.

 

Britany looked at the door and scowled. Taylor had her arms folded and leaned against the door frame.

 

“I should’ve disposed of you when I had the chance…when I found out about Justin’s baby.” she said.

 

I looked at Britany shocked.

Chapter 7--You KNEW! by SweetTeaPi16
Author's Notes:
:)

“You knew she was pregnant with Liam?”

 

“Of course she did. She’s my stalker…right B.S?”

 

“Smart bitch.”

 

Taylor shrugged.

 

“Someone has to be.”

 

Taylor reached in her scrubs and pulled out a badge.

 

“F.B.I…you’re under arrest.” she said.

 

A bunch of guys came into the room and handcuffed Britany before taking her away. I let my mouth hang open then I felt someone push it up. I looked over and saw a smiling Taylor.

 

“You…she…I’m lost.”

 

She shook her head.

 

“Get some sleep Justin. We’ll talk later.” she said.

 

I shook my head as my eyes began to close and then someone started shaking me violently.

 

-End of Dream-

End Notes:
had to trick ya a little bit.
Chapter 8--Our Baby Boy!! by SweetTeaPi16
Author's Notes:
:) last chapter!

“Justin! Wake up man! You’re gonna miss the birth of your kid!” I heard J.C yell.

 

I bolted forward and saw that I was on a couch…at home.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“You passed out when you saw the blood.”

 

“Who am I married to?” I asked.

 

“Taylor, dummy! Now get up before you miss the birth of your son!” he screamed.

 

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and saw that Taylor was giving birth.

 

“There you are! I swear, when you pass out, you pass out hard!” yelled Rachel.

 

She was getting her hand squeezed by a screaming Taylor. I rushed over to Taylor and she let go of Rachel’s hand the grabbed my shirt to pull me closer to her.

 

“What the hell! Justin Randall Timberlake, if you ever do that to me again, I swear I’m gonna…Ahhhh!” she screamed.

 

“Breathe baby breathe.” I said.

 

“Taylor push!”

 

“I AM PUSHING!” she screamed.

 

We started laughing and Taylor screamed and groaned.

 

“Please breathe…he’s almost out.”

 

“Get my son…out of me NOW!” Taylor screamed.

 

“Okay…one more big push.”

 

Taylor pushed and screamed until we heard the sound of crying. Taylor let go of my shirt and her head fell back while trying to catch her breath.

 

-Few Minutes Later-

 

“Here’s you guys’ son.” said Carrie the Midwife.

 

She handed Taylor our son and I looked at Taylor as she tilted him so I could see.

 

“Hey little guy.” I said.

 

He gurgled and looked at us with big eyes.

 

“Liam.” I said.

 

Taylor looked at me.

 

“Liam Randall Timberlake.” she said.

 

I smiled at her.

 

“Whatever you want Baby Girl.” I said before kissing her on the forehead.

End Notes:
hope you liked it.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2097