Summer Heat by kb4jc
Summary:

Skinny dipping never felt better...


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1536 Read: 1351 Published: May 18, 2011 Updated: May 18, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by kb4jc

Chapter 1 by kb4jc
Author's Notes:

let me know people i like the feed back...

 

“Welcome back to the y101.5 where as you can feel its another hot one here in Orlando. It's three in the afternoon and it's 98 outside and with that lovely humidity it makes it feel like it's over 109 out there.

 

“God you have got to be kidding me.” JC whined as he heard the weather report over the radio. He looked and continued on, “Its so hot out here to do anything today.”

 

Kirsten looked up at her boyfriend and just shrugged. Saying, “sorry that's the summer heat for you sweetie.” she then went back to her book as she sat by the pool enjoying the summer heat. She had been enjoying the heat of the Florida sun. relaxing by the pool tanning and just laying there. She looked at JC laying on the chair next to her and couldn't help but begin to think of how hot he looked sitting in the sun a little sweat coming off of his body. She got heated up.

 

She looked around the area and noticed that they were alone. Nobody at their house and had an idea. Slowly she got up for a moment and began to untie the top of her bikini and let the strap fall. She looked over to JC to see if he noticed laying there. He didn't so she went and took the top off and let her self put lotion on her bared breasts.

 

JC looked and saw his girlfriend putting lotion on her breasts and did a double take, “KIRSTEN!” he said as he watched her.

 

“What baby?” she said finishing up and looked over at him. She could tell even through his glasses that she got his attention by doing this.

 

“Have you lost your mind?! What if someone sees you?” he said looking at her.

 

“JC, the walls here are over 10 feet, and there is no neighbor home or in a 25 to 50 yard radius of our home.” she then said, “Besides it's not the first time I have done this.” which was the truth she did it two days ago when he was at practice and she had came home from work and tanned.

 

JC could feel himself get hard just seeing her there. Breasts bare for his eyes only to see. Nipples perked and the sweat from sitting in the heat dripping down the valley making him want her.

 

Kirsten then sighed as she felt herself get warmer. She then got up and walked over to the pool testing the water, it was warm like a bath. She looked back and saw JC look at her by the pool. She then put her back to him and then hooked her fingers to the bottoms of her bikini and pulled them down. She knew she was being watched and she liked that.

 

JC sat there in awe as he saw his girlfriend strip then in a moment she dived into the pool. He got up and went to the edge as he watched her swim. Naked.

 

Kara stopped in the middle of the pool seeing JC look back at her. “Something wrong?” she asked as she saw the effect she had on him.

 

“Nope just watching you.” he said as he put his feet into the pool. He watched as his Kirsten swam naked into the water. Growing hotter and harder by the minute.

 

Kara swam over to where JC was sitting and looked at him as he looked her over. She smiled devilishly as she went between his legs and started to place water on his legs cooling him off. She looked into his blue eyes and smiled as she then began to let her hand snake up his swim shorts and began to go towards his dick. She smiled when she felt his hardness and began to play with him and cup his balls. His head fell back as she played with him.

 

JC felt her hands go to work on him as he looked down at her body....half in the water the other half exposed to him seeing her breasts wet with hard nipples waiting to be kissed, licked sucked. He was bout to get in the water but was stopped as he saw Kirsten start to pull his shorts off and start to kiss the tip of his hard dick. He sat there and let her take him into her mouth.

 

“MMM....” Kristen moaned as she sucked on him for a moment and looked up at him. She saw him look at her and she got even more turned on. She always liked it when she watched him watching her please him.

 

It was a turn on to her. To know that she was making him go wild.

 

Just as soon as JC felt her suck hard again, he felt her move back and she swam to the other side of the pool. He got in and swam under the water over to where she was up against the wall. While on his way back up he smiled as he felt her legs and came from under the water and saw her looking at him.

 

In an instant Kirsten's mouth was enveloped in a deep, mind blowing passionate kiss filled with need, want and hunger, she almost lost control as she felt his finger wander to her center and with out warning let two fingers go inside of her. Kirsten moaned as she felt his mouth travel from her neck, to her breasts, to him sucking on one nipple as he kept her captive against the wall of the pool.

 

“Mmm...God JC, I-I need you in me please don't tease me.” She said as she felt his lips go to the other breast and his thumb circle her clit making her groan and said, “I said get in me and please me not tease me!”

 

JC worked his kisses back up to her neck and asked into her hear in the sexiest way Kirsten had ever heard him say, “You want me to fuck you? Is that what you want baby?” He began to finger her harder as he felt her hands grip his now rock hard dick and begin to pump him hard.

 

Kirsten had to find her words, “Yes, please JC I, OOH.” she said as her head rolled back. She then felt him grab the back of her head and jerk it forward to let his gaze match hers in the same sex filled gaze they both had.

 

“Tell me to fuck you baby.” he said as he took his fingers out, moved her hands and began to tease her center with the tip just about to enter her. He sat there and said in a demanding but sexy tone, “Tell me ...NO beg me to FUCK you”

 

“Fuck me JC, fuck me hard now!” Kirsten said as she then felt him slam right into her. She felt him go out all the way and looked at him as he then entered her again hard, and began to go slow and hard, then picked up the pace a little.

 

“Is this how you want it baby girl, you like it?” He said as he thrust in her. He knew she liked it like this.

 

She looked at him as she felt him go faster but kept going hard. She looked into his eyes and let her eyes fall back as her head went to the water and came back up feeling him go harder. Hitting every spot in her. “Fuck JC that's it right there baby...” she couldn't get the rest out as she moaned loudly.

 

“Dam Kirsten you feel so fucking hot and good.” JC said as he started to go faster. He felt her walls tighten and he picked it up faster then let a hand go down to her clit and began to play. He knew she would loose it for sure then.

 

Kirsten couldn't hold back anymore as she started to meet his thrusts and felt her self get ready to let go, she looked at him and noticed he was there to.

 

“Take me there JC, take me with you I'm right there with you lover.” She said as she felt him go faster and harder then ever before.

 

A low grunt mixed with her long moan as JC took her and him to their points and came together. He slowed his thrusts as she tried to get herself to comedown off of her high. Barely breathing. She looked at him smiling. She kissed his lips as he slipped out of her and held her to the wall smiling at her. Kirsten looked at him, “You okay there baby?” she asked

 

“Yeah...i am better then okay, you?” He asked kissing her as they both started to breathe normal again.

 

“I am better than okay now.” She said smiling. She looked at him and laughed

 

“What's the matter?” He asked as he pulled away.

 

“Just realized something.” She said she pulled him towards her again.

 

“What's that?” He asked kissing her.

 

“We found a way to beat the summer heat.” she said looking at him winking.

 

JC laughed as he said, “that we did baby...that we did.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2082