Just For Tonight by JTgirlForeva
Summary: Justin amd Britney cant be together. But Just For Tonight, there are no rules....
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2308 Read: 1837 Published: Jun 09, 2007 Updated: Jun 09, 2007

1. ` by JTgirlForeva

` by JTgirlForeva
Justin checked into his hotel room after a long bus ride. They would be staying over in Denver for a few nights. He hauled his luggage up to his room on the top floor. He was so tired he didnt realize at first that he was swiping his key upside down in his door. He figured that out and entered the room and left his bags at the front entrance, heading right for the bed. He clicked on the light and plopped down. He had just closed his eyes when the in-room phone rang, causing him to jump. He sat up and reached lazily across to pick it up. What the hell do they want now? He thought, thinking it was the front desk.
"Yeah." He answered a little rudely.
"Hi, it's me."
"How did you know where I was staying?"
"I knew you were here, you always use this hotel and I knew they give you the same room."
Justin was so annoyed and yet, he didnt have the stamina to hang up the phone. He laid back on the bed with his head on the pillow and pulled on the phone cord, causing the phone to slid slowly closer to him.

Britney had been calling Justin alot lately. The calls started at the end of her marriage. He tried to not pick up the phone at first, but her calls became so persistant and eventually he started answering them, mostly out of frustration. But after a few calls, he would somehow look forward to hearing from her. He'd advise her of when, depending on his schedule, would be the best time to call. Sometimes early in the morning, sometimes at 11:30PM. She liked hearing his voice, she told him. Truth be told, he liked hearing her voice too. At the end of a busy day, it was something for him to look forward to.
“Can you hang on?” he asked, putting the reciever down and going over to his bags by the door. He opened up one of them and took out a plastic baggy. He came back to the phone and took out the contents. Britney could hear the crinkling of the bag.
“Are you gonna smoke?” She asked him.
“Mmm.” He replied. “So what are you wearing?”
“Black undies and a black bra.”
Justin pictured her wearing that and started to get hard.
Lately, a little mary jane and phone sex with Britney was all he needed.
Phone sex had been something the two of them in their dating days had really enjoyed, and they still did today.
Britney got into the mood, as well, beginning to subtly moan and make strained noises. Like she needed him so badly it made her uncomfortable.
“You want me, don’t you?” He asked.
“Yeah.” She quickly replied, breathing deeply.
“Touch yourself, Brit.”
“Mmm. I am, J. I wish you were touching me.”
Justin groaned, his hand going down to his dick, which was ready to bust the seam of his pants at this point.
She had cheated, she had hurt him terribly, leaving him unable to function for months. He still did hate her, but she was so damn hot. And it made him want her so bad. Somehow they had managed to never cross paths, which was a good thing, because he would’ve given in and they would’ve hooked up somewhere, somehow. The love and the connection between them was tangible. He could feel it.

"I wish I could be there to taste you." He said.

Britney was trembling, on the verge, already, of having an orgasm. There was just something about the way he sounded on the phone. His voice was perfectly rough and gritty. Like he sounds when he just wakes up.
 
They went at it for another 20 minutes until both of them reached their climaxes. They listened to eachother come down from the shared-high.
Britney heard the flick of a lighter. Justin was lighting up his joint.

"That was fucking awesome..." Britney said, giggling at the end of her words.

"Yeah," Justin agreed. After a few more minutes of listening to eachother breathe, Justin said, "I'm gonna go take a shower and hit the hay. I have to be up early tomorrow."

"Ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

"Sure," Justin said non-chalantly. "If you want."

"Ok."

"Night Brit."

"Night." She said back before hanging up.


*~

The next night, Justin was kind of sitting in his room waiting for her to call. He was watching TV and keeping an eye on the clock.
Why hasn’t she called yet?
Is she hurt?
Justin had dozed off for a little while, not waking up until he heard a knock on his door.
He slowly walked to the door and looked through the peephole, shocked to it was her, the peephole making her look distorted.
Just as she knocked once more, he unlached the door. Swinging it open, he saw her standing before him. Her hair was dripping wet.
“Your hair-“
“its raining outside.” She quickly explained, glancing over his shoulder. “Can I come in?”
He stepped aside as she walked in. He did the obvious, giving her a look-over. Her jeans were tight and hugged her butt perfectly. When she turned to face him, he saw that her pants were rain-beaten and her sweatshirt was a little wet. She wasted no time pulling her sweatshirt up over her head and throwing it aside, leaving her standing before him in a white tank top. She had a light pink bra on underneath that. Her nipples were hard and poking at the thin fabric.
Justin came up to her and grabbed her at her waist, pulling her up to him.
“Why did you come here? Why?”
Britney smiled innocently and touched his face. Her fingers were chilled from being outside in the cold rain.
“I had to see you. I want you.”
Those words drove him insane. This was it. He was gonna take her and make her cry. Beg him to stop.
As he was thinking about what he was gonna do to her, she had already begun to undo the button on his jeans. The air hit his kneecaps and it was then that he realized she was taking his dick out. It throbbed at her touch. Just touching his dick again after all this phone sex and fantasizing made her get so wet. Justin grabbed her hand, much smaller than his. He then shoved her to the bed. She fell back on it and unbuttoned her jeans in anticipation of what was going to happen. After stepping out of his pants, he came over and got on the bed, hovering over her. He brushed his lips against hers, teasing her. She kept tilting her mouth up to his when he did this.
“Kiss me,” she would moan.
“you want me to kiss you?” he asked in a deep growl. “I don’t want to kiss you. I want you to feel pain like I felt pain when you slept with him,” Justin informed her. When he said, ‘him’, he was referring to Wade.
“Justin, please don’t.” She begged.
Yes, she’s begging. Beg me, bitch.
“Your begging wont save you, babe.” He replied merclessly.
At first, Britney was scared. She didn’t want to feel pain. But as Justin slid her panties to the side and slipped two fingers in her depths, she didn’t care anymore. She just wanted this, to be with him.
“Ugh!” She cried out. She hadn’t felt him do this to her in so long. Too long. She arched her back and tilted her head back.
Justin kissed her neck, feeling her heartbeat in her throat as he thrust his fingers in deeper and faster.
“Ugh! Justin! Justinnn…mmm…”
Come on, he thought, flip that switch, Britney.
From all the love making they used to do, Justin had Britney down to a science when it came to this stuff. He knew she would suddenly become wild and crazy, begging him to fuck her.
“Fuck me.” She used to demand. Hearing her say that to him would send chills down his spine. There was just something about her looking him dead in the eyes and demand to be fucked. To be fucked.
“Fuck me till I cry.”
Ooh, just remembering those phrases while he sat there fingering her into a fit of sexual bliss made his dick so hard.
Then it happened. She pulled him by the back of his neck to her and said,
“I need your cock in me, J.”
He put an arm under her side and flipped her over onto her tummy. If he was gonna fuck her, he was gonna do it right. She always loved it doggy style. She would get so loud that he would push her face into the pillow sometimes.
He positioned himself, grabbing her hips and taking a moment to admire her beautiful, perfectly rounded ass.
She cranked her neck and looked at him, ass up in the air.
“Come on, baby. Give it to me. Put that big dick in me.”
Justin grinned evily and then pushed into her hole.
“Oh god.” Justin said, feeling her hot warmth surround his dick. Sure, he got a lot of pussy, but there was something about her. Nothing was her.
Britney, having not been used to his size in a while, moaned as she tried to adjust to him in her.
He pulled all the way out and then quickly back in, pushing until he couldn’t go any further. Britney tipped her head back.
“ohhh god….your so…big.”
He began to push and pull her hips and she reached behind him and played with his balls. She didn’t do this for long because she knew this would make him cum sooner, and she wanted this to last as long as possible. She wouldn’t be able to see him again for months, to be safe and not have any rumors starting about them. Hell, she had to show up in a wig just so she wouldn’t be recognized.
Justin was really fucking her now. She was rubbing her swollen clit as he fucked her. Her legs began to shake as she reached her first orgasm. Justin felt the squeeze of her insides as she was cumming and had to pull out to prevent himself from cumming. In all their desperation to devour eachother, it was only now that he realized he hadn’t put a condom on.
Fuck it, he thought. He hated wearing condoms anyways, and this was just about the only girl he trusted.
Britney had turned over on her back, her toned and bronzed legs open to him. He came back down to her and wasted no time entering her again. She cried out once more, wrapping an arm around him.
“Fuck me baby….yeah….oooh…” She whimpered, closing her eyes.
Justin’s eyes were far from closed. He watched as her boobs bobbed to the pace of his thrusts. He would occasionally reach down and get a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it and squeezing the other one with his free hand.
Britney was really getting loud.
“Shh…” He said to her. She opened her eyes and reached up and grabbed his hair, causing him to get a flinch on his face. But he only began to fuck her even harder.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah…” She moaned, bucking her hips upwards when he’d thrust.
Suddenly, he did something that was out of the ordinary and actually kind of scared her. He reached for her neck and squeezed it. He didn’t squeeze it too hard, she could still breathe. Her fear soon turned to intense lust. She didn’t care what he did to her. This was Justin. She trusted him. Besides, the feeling was turning her on.
Justin slapped her across her face, a little hard. Britney wanted to cry but Justin kissed her mouth.
She opened her mouth while he was kissing her and was moaning and groaning.
Her cheek stung,still, from being slapped.
Then Justin came, pouring his seed into her depths. He pulled out and Britney’s body went limp. They had been going at it for a good long while and her body was exhausted.
Justin rolled onto his side and turned her head to face him.
“I’m sorry I hurt you.”
A tear pricked at her eye and rolled downwards, sloping off the side of her nose and hitting the pillow.
“I deserved it.”
“No.”
“Mmm. I did.” She insisted. “You just had to get that out.” She said, adding, “It kinda’ turned me on, actually.”
Justin laughed quietly.
“That’s hot.”
Their lips met once again, this time soft and sweet. He pulled her close to him and they slowly began to drift off to sleep.
“I will always….always…” He opened his eyes mid-sentence and saw she had already fell asleep, but he continued, lowering his voice to a whisper. “…love you.”
He kissed her on the nose.
Tomorrow she would have to sneak away, and he wouldn’t see her again for many, many months. He didn’t care, because tonight he had hated her and then, kind of re-loved her. He thought about how he had grabbed her neck forcefully. And slapped her.
Jesus Christ, what did I do that for?
He had no answer. All he did know was that he had had the best sex in years, and he would fall asleep holding the only girl he’d ever really love. He might wake up at 2 AM to get a drink of water, but if he did, she’d be there. His blonde haired angel. He opened his eyes once more to look upon her. Her face was relaxed and serene. He brushed her cheek softly with the back of his hand before closing his eyes to fall asleep.


This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=199